PDA

View Full Version : Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

TrueSlueth
05-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Did he? I did't get to see the live streaming. Going to look at couriermail update.

As per the couriermail report first thing this morning, I can't go back and search jsut at the moment, can someone else find the link?

They can be quoted, sorry, I know I am meant to back these statements up.

But this is what I read this morning.

Bayside
05-11-2012, 03:00 AM
What channel do you think will have the best coverage at 6??? 7 or 9???
( have a docs appt so have to record the news!)

Ten news is about to start... I think 7 will be better.

pugsandfrogs
look where this came from???

I hadn't seen this before and some of the details are very different

http://news1.ghananation.com/international/251467-gerard-baden-clay-great-grandson-of-lord-baden-powell-helping-police-after-wife-allison-s-disappearance.html

Looks like they have used some journalistic licence here. Notice the comment about GBC saying that he last saw ABC when they "went to sleep together"

mmmmmmm:waitasec:

Fuskier
So many ways to interpret things. Don't let your own emotions interpret his. Let the Police do their job. There is a lot we just don't know.

UnfoldingTruth
As per the couriermail report first thing this morning, I can't go back and search jsut at the moment, can someone else find the link?

They can be quoted, sorry, I know I am meant to back these statements up.

But this is what I read this morning.

No its ok. I don't need a link. I trust what you are saying. I did not read that bit.

CJ60
ah come on everyone, the guy recently lost a Lexus, he going to have to grieve at some point.

That's the one!

I cried for a week when I lost my dog! If I lost a partner under these circumstances..... well, say no more!

On the other hand, I think my partners pride and joy is his sports car...and he has personalised plates.

Now, I am beginning to worry..... better see if he has upped my life insurance recently!

Paradox11
05-11-2012, 03:01 AM
I asked if he thought he was guilty...He said " The Queensland Police would know everything about him at the moment, There is no reason to not say he was POI if his background was clean".......I took it to mean..."There must be something fishy?"

This double negative makes my brain hurt. Anyone care to try and decode it for me?

TrueSlueth
05-11-2012, 03:02 AM
maybe they have? I don't know what on earth I would do. I think I'd be too devestated to even think straight. If he was just a turd, that I didn't like,I don't know. To me if he had treated her bad leading up to her death and cheated etc. hmm.. I don't know.

if I was a family member from either side, i'd be asking to see a copy of the Crime Scene Warrant.

QLD legislation says that the occupier has to be presented with a copy of the warrant which explains the reasons why they wanted the warrant in the first place.

I'd want to see the warrant. Wonder if they have asked him? Wonder if they know he was given it?

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 03:03 AM
If you watch Allison'a parents throughout the funeral, their actions are really telling. Forget GBC, watch Allison's parent's.

the latest photo in the couriermail where Allisons mum has her head tilted is just amazing. You can tell that they do not want to show GBC they are hurt, no eye contact, no touches, everything focussed on the children and no emotions.

This by no means says that GBC is guilty, but you can tell what Allison's parents think of him.

And who enters his wifes funeral through the back door of the church? So self absorbed. Even if he isnt guilty, he hasnt dealt with this very well at all.

Where are you seeing this True? Link? I haven't been able to find much real footage from the service yet.

Strangeworld
05-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Watching Ch10 news. It might just be because the cameras are a distance away, but he doesn't seem to be crying. Just that same face he displayed ('I'm in pain' type face) when interviewed when Allison was still missing.

Caviar
05-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Long time lurker here. I've been following you all for since day 1 and there has been some very good sleuthing. I have today also been thinking, hoping and praying that GBC is not guilty of this horrible act.

Those poor girls so need their dad right now. I can't bear to think how they will be affected if he is guilty. What I did catch of the funeral today was very touching. Allison was an amazing woman by all accounts and I think that's why we are so hungry for justice...such a waste of a beautifully talented and compassionate human being.

I believe the QPS are doing a great job and the media is respectfully holding back much information.

I watched the news at 7.00 am this morning on Sunrise and heard for the first time that Police have confirmed that several witnessess have stated that they saw one of the Baden Clay cars on the night of the disappearance.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/newshome/13594126/residents-pay-respects-to-brisbane-mum/

When did that originally come out?

If they have several witnesses, I am curious as to how many more witnesses they need (in ref to the road block last night)?

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Anyway, who writes for this guy?? ' a liaison with Lesley '.........if my hubby was off for a 'liaison' with his PT I would be worried!

Ewww! i missed that!

Shudder.

It's like the "caught the attention of" in the real estate agent's profile.

Bayside
05-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Watching Ch10 news. It might just be because the cameras are a distance away, but he doesn't seem to be crying. Just that same face he displayed ('I'm in pain' type face) when interviewed when Allison was still missing.

He looks a little upset, but not grief stricken. I think his sorrow is for his girls who he would love.

I notice Allisons parents dont approach him or even look at him, that says a lot.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 03:10 AM
I'm so proud of her maternal family they were so strong for those girls and for Allison they did not need media to show there hurt unlike GBC and no sunglasses on the advice of lawyer no doubt

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 03:11 AM
i also think his emotion would be from hearing bout her life and good times etc etc...

Apparently some people are also in fear of feeling a hand on their shoulder and hearing the words "you're nicked".

Liadan
05-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Wow so many emotions to watch out for today. The funeral was such a moving and poignant tribute to a wonderful mother and friend. So glad the community was so supportive - it is really heartwarming. I think Allison was a symbol for mothers everywhere just someone who tried to keep everthing together for her family and ensure the happiness of her gorgeous girls. That was simply her most important role and you can tell she revelled in caring for them

But I can tell you if my husband ever moved on and was with someone else and even if this occurred when we were together as an affair of some sort and then I had been murdered - my ex would beg and beseech my parents to allow a poem or some sort of outward sign that he respected both myself and my family at my funeral. I think the fact that GBC remained silent throughout the service is telling at the very least.

And although initially my parents would be devastated by my ex's actions and the thought of him abandoning me there is no way they would deny him to recognise his grief. I think the ABC's parents would be the same. Never in a million years would someone who had such a huge role in someones life not utter one word at their childrens mother's funeral. There would have to be a reason for this.

I cannot imagine the ABC's parents silencing anyone. Their mantra has been we believe she was precious and can only hope she touched your life. So I cannot imagine them not wanting her hubby to play a part ---unless their was some kind of doubt to his genuineness.....

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 03:16 AM
If they have several witnesses, I am curious as to how many more witnesses they need (in ref to the road block last night)?

Been thinking about that. I figure they'd be wanting to get all the eye-witness stuff they can, before announcing anything, so they know that people aren't just repeating what's been in media. Otherwise you'd then get the me-too people saying, "oh yeah i saw xxx"

CJ60
05-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Ewww! i missed that!

Shudder.

Absolutely! IMO you don't talk or write this way - unless your a sleezy salesman..

Thinking
05-11-2012, 03:18 AM
I watched the news at 7.00 am this morning on Sunrise and heard for the first time that Police have confirmed that several witnessess have stated that they saw one of the Baden Clay cars on the night of the disappearance.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/newshome/13594126/residents-pay-respects-to-brisbane-mum/

When did that originally come out?

If this is correct (and I do suspect it probably is, as they are obsessed about those cars) - then I think our comrade Hawkins was correct in one of his earlier posts about this.

It is highly likely that the police have plenty of circumstantial evidence, enough to make an arrest. However, it may only enough to support a manslaughter charge/conviction. I think they are looking for an extra piece of the puzzle to irrefutably put the killer away for murder - for a verrrrrrry long time.

I think this should give us comfort as we so desperately wait for news of an arrest and some answers to this tragedy. It may take a while, but it will be worth it in the end as they are being so measured and meticulous.

crissyz
05-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Maybe it's a good time to revisit this video:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8456598/search-for-qld-mum-wont-rest-on-anzac-day

I'm just catching up on the last few pages, and while googling images of today's funeral, I saw this pic from the video and all my thoughts of his innocence went out the window.

I admit today after seeing him with their daughters at the hearse, the grief looked so real, and I had a moment where I thought that he could truly be innocent, but of course today would have been hard. Also as others have mentioned, he is truly in the public eye today and cannot escape it.

One article mentioned earlier today that there was no sign of Gerard yet at the funeral....till nearly an hour later when he was first mentioned....
for any of you that were there, or that managed to see the live streaming somehow... did you see him arrive? Or was he late???

Neuromancer
OMG - Allison's father's body language!

Could he be leaning any further away?

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/11/1226353/189814-allison-baden-clay-039-s-funeral.jpg

UnfoldingTruth
Been thinking about that. I figure they'd be wanting to get all the eye-witness stuff they can, before announcing anything, so they know that people aren't just repeating what's been in media. Otherwise you'd then get the me-too people saying, "oh yeah i saw xxx"

Maybe there are some points they are not clear on or do not have a clear evidence on. If this is a complex case or not even, Any and all witness acounts to build their case is needed. I think they may possibly be still looking for that one piece to go. yep thats it, got it.

CJ60
05-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Neuromancer and Truesleuth..

You are on top form today!

ollijack
05-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Sorry. You are all sweet kind people. But he is a bastard IMO

pugsandfrogs
05-11-2012, 03:24 AM
No its ok. I don't need a link. I trust what you are saying. I did not read that bit.

It was certainly reported as him entering via the backdoor

jendo
05-11-2012, 03:28 AM
OMG - Allison's father's body language!

Could he be leaning any further away?

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/11/1226353/189814-allison-baden-clay-039-s-funeral.jpg

Gosh, you're right! Allison's poor Dad looks so beaten and sad. I truly feel for him.

Bayside
05-11-2012, 03:30 AM
I know we are all impatient; imagine how Allison’s family feels.

The police are working very hard on this case and an arrest will happen when the time is right.

Spare a thought for the dedicated police/detectives and their supporting families who do know the truth. Please remember these detectives have seen things we could never imagine. When we close our eyes at night we think about Allison, imagine the thoughts that go through these detectives minds.

DunnoZo
05-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet: 16 photos of Allison's funeral from the Courier Mail.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226353110367?page=1

wow. that was hard to watch.

Makara
The very specific time frame the Police have mentioned in regard to the roundabout has me intrigued. We know that Allison's cause of death has not yet been released to the public but I'm wondering if forensics' have in fact determined her time of death? Between 11:30pm Thursday 19th and 4:00am on Friday?

I'm also wondering if something on or near Allison's remains is indicative of being on, near or close to the roundabout? Wash she pushed of did she fall from a car? Did her clothing and/or shoes have bitumen marks or something else that hadn't been washed away?

This is speculation on my part.

Oz Jen
try watching that footage silently... there looks like real grief on GBC face.... I feel really sad and really confused right now

Unrelenting sadness...

maverik1
05-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Allison Baden-Clay's flaws recalled as fondly as her features. No pet goldfish safe .. And she disliked excercise. - Shane Doherty on Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/ShaneDoherty_9

"And She Disliked Exercise"......IMO, this is very telling!

minni
05-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Even if he is squeaky clean, the talk about his infidelity would make his in-laws less than impressed ...

its also important to note that in all probability her parents likely DO think he did it! Hell, most people who know anything about this case think he did it! if they really knew something that pointed the finger....well, lets just say if it were my daughter's funeral and her probable murderer was there, I would rip his mother%^$##ing head off his mother*&^$ing narrow, gutless shoulders...NOTHING would stop me!! i'm sure you all agree

minni
05-11-2012, 03:35 AM
LOL my first laugh about this case.

And very true, you know when you do drama class they tell you to think back to something painful to help with the tears, maybe that helped.

hahaha funny:floorlaugh:

CJ60
05-11-2012, 03:36 AM
If this is correct (and I do suspect it probably is, as they are obsessed about those cars) - then I think our comrade Hawkins was correct in one of his earlier posts about this.

It is highly likely that the police have plenty of circumstantial evidence, enough to make an arrest. However, it may only enough to support a manslaughter charge/conviction. I think they are looking for an extra piece of the puzzle to irrefutably put the killer away for murder - for a verrrrrrry long time.

I think this should give us comfort as we so desperately wait for news of an arrest and some answers to this tragedy. It may take a while, but it will be worth it in the end as they are being so measured and meticulous.

I agree... back in Thread 1 Maverick.au said the Police knew who did it. We speculate, have our own opinions and post what 'friends of friends' said - and some of these things have been true.

A few of Maverick.au's statements made me think he was actually DS Mark Ainsworth!!!! (whom I think is doing a fantastic job) But he's gone AWOL.
No one has actually admitted to seeing the murderer carry out this horrible deed - so if all you have is weak circumstantial evidence, would you chance taking it to court? the SOB may engage a top notch barrister, and get off.
So, get as much evidence as you can, control the snippets you let out - make them sweat. Who knows - now we may have a possible accomplish - if the heat is on, they may point a finger to save their own skin; then you have the creep banged to rights! (I hope!!) Of course they know who did it IMO

:jail:

Caviar
I remember a few days ago some were asking a hypothetical question around life insurance payouts when someone has been murdered.

I have not been able to find a definitive answer from Australia, but here is a paragraph from an American website insure.com

Sorting out the life insurance beneficiaries
So what happens to the life insurance money when a murderous beneficiary is barred from collecting it?
According to Dolan, the money in those cases will go to a "contingent beneficiary," such as a child or a relative, named in the life insurance policy. In cases where there are no contingent beneficiaries -- or if those beneficiaries were also part of the murder plot -- the insurance company usually asks a court to decide who gets the death benefit, Dolan says.

Australia is similar in so many ways to the States, so I am hoping that the above would apply here should GBC be involved in some way. I am sure a court would favour the children if that situation occured. I would like those girls to be able to achieve everything their mother would have wanted for them.

Makara
its also important to note that in all probability her parents likely DO think he did it! Hell, most people who know anything about this case think he did it! if they really knew something that pointed the finger....well, lets just say if it were my daughter's funeral and her probable murderer was there, I would rip his mother%^$##ing head off his mother*&^$ing narrow, gutless shoulders...NOTHING would stop me!! i'm sure you all agree

Absolutely!:maddening::maddening:

UnfoldingTruth
05-11-2012, 03:39 AM
I know we are all impatient; imagine how Allisonís family feels.

The police are working very hard on this case and an arrest will happen when the time is right.

Spare a thought for the dedicated police/detectives and their supporting families who do know the truth. Please remember these detectives have seen things we could never imagine. When we close our eyes at night we think about Allison, imagine the thoughts that go through these detectives minds.

Well said. Think Policing is often a thankless job. big thumbs up to QPS.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 03:41 AM
I'm just catching up on the last few pages, and while googling images of today's funeral, I saw this pic from the video and all my thoughts of his innocence went out the window.

I admit today after seeing him with their daughters at the hearse, the grief looked so real, and I had a moment where I thought that he could truly be innocent, but of course today would have been hard. Also as others have mentioned, he is truly in the public eye today and cannot escape it.

One article mentioned earlier today that there was no sign of Gerard yet at the funeral....till nearly an hour later when he was first mentioned....
for any of you that were there, or that managed to see the live streaming somehow... did you see him arrive? Or was he late???

It was reported he arrived at the back door didn't have the balls to arrive at the front

UnfoldingTruth
05-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Allison Baden-Clay's flaws recalled as fondly as her features. No pet goldfish safe .. And she disliked excercise. - Shane Doherty on Twitter

Hey I have family members who really dislike exercise too..hate it. But they walk regularly to keep their weight in check. Not saying Allison needed to do that. but disliking exercise doen't mean you don't walk regularly.

Southern Rain
05-11-2012, 03:42 AM
The police havent issued a cause of death, that doesnt mean that they dont know it.

Of course. There has obviously been an autopsy done, which should report on possible cause(s) of injury / death. Is there a coroner's inquest to happen?

It would seem the police are dotting the "i" s and crossing the "t"s.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 03:43 AM

That's what's making me pissed off atm. I see the grim determination on her parents' faces and realise I don't have an inkling of the anger and anguish that they must have endured today, and during this whole unholy fiasco.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/05/11/1226353/150101-allison-baden-clay.jpg

UnfoldingTruth
05-11-2012, 03:45 AM

sorry to play devils advocate again.. Please don't shoot me lol. But they may also could know something that made the finger point elsewhere..just saying. cause we don't know. but i agree her dad looks a broken man in the pic that was posted.

Greg
05-11-2012, 03:46 AM
I wonder if TM was at the funeral today

I looked for her but didn't see her at all

Greg
05-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Were any of you at the service today?

Yes I was there, it was very sad

maverik1
05-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Hey I have family members who really dislike exercise too..hate it. But they walk regularly to keep their weight in check. Not saying Allison needed to do that. but disliking exercise doen't mean you don't walk regularly.
I totally agree...was just wondering why whoever said it would specificallly say that she disliked exercise..not something that I would think is important to say at a funeral, especially about someone who was a high achiever and who obviously had a very colourful life from which anectodes could have been taken.

unless there was a another intention for purposely saying this.....

What got me thinking is that someone else had also mentioned on this site that they had heard that she was not a regular walker....

I could be totallly wrong and maybe my imagination is getting ahead of me....

loveandlite2012
05-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Definately looked to be no comfort offered to him. His mother just makes my skin crawl her hard cold face. Olivia it seems is deeply affected, poor woman to be part of this family. Allison's family are just amazing, I know I couldn't find it in myself to play along with this charade, how incredibly hard for them.

UnfoldingTruth
05-11-2012, 03:52 AM
I totally agree...was just wondering why whoever said it would specificallly say that she disliked exercise..not something that I would think is important to say at a funeral, especially about someone who was a high achiever and who obviously had a very colourful life from which anectodes could have been taken.

unless there was a another intention for purposely saying this.....

What got me thinking is that someone else had also mentioned on this site that they had heard that she was not a regular walker....

I could be totallly wrong and maybe my imagination is getting ahead of me....
Oh, ok. It is slightly odd to me, when Allison had been a dancer to say she didn't like exercise.

Liadan
05-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Becoming a member of the Ballet group at such a young age and being involved so heavily at school in all the extra curricula activities would not suggest she hated exercise but maybe the idea that now she had no outlet for her strengths dance and choreography that she walked to keep herself in shape which was an activity she did for her health rather than enjoyment.

Greg
05-11-2012, 04:00 AM
It was reported he arrived at the back door didn't have the balls to arrive at the front

Yeah the dickies were there very early, the BC's all came in together just prior to the commencement

Bayside
05-11-2012, 04:02 AM
I agree... back in Thread 1 Maverick.au said the Police knew who did it. We speculate, have our own opinions and post what 'friends of friends' said - and some of these things have been true.

A few of Maverick.au's statements made me think he was actually DS Mark Ainsworth!!!! (whom I think is doing a fantastic job) But he's gone AWOL.
No one has actually admitted to seeing the murderer carry out this horrible deed - so if all you have is weak circumstantial evidence, would you chance taking it to court? the SOB may engage a top notch barrister, and get off.
So, get as much evidence as you can, control the snippets you let out - make them sweat. Who knows - now we may have a possible accomplish - if the heat is on, they may point a finger to save their own skin; then you have the creep banged to rights! (I hope!!) Of course they know who did it IMO

:jail:

I can guarantee Mark is not posting on here, Mark and many other detectives are very busy with this case. They would barely have time to spend with their families right now, they are not AWOL more like hard at work.

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:04 AM
OMG!!!! i just went through the photos and i can't believe the grief shown by GBC i couldn't stop crying :( :( He looks like he must be a very loving father to be comforting the children like he is. I really hope ( even though the public say his guilty) that if he is found to be innocent he has plenty of support for him and the children :( :( And they are still saying on the news that the police are still searching for the killer :( :( I reckon someone else might have done it. If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer :(

Liadan
05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
OMG!!!! i just went through the photos and i can't believe the grief shown by GBC i couldn't stop crying :( :( He looks like he must be a very loving father to be comforting the children like he is. I really hope ( even though the public say his guilty) that if he is found to be innocent he has plenty of support for him and the children :( :( And they are still saying on the news that the police are still searching for the killer :( :( I reckon someone else might have done it. If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer :(

Sorry Angel1 - I don't share your opinion or emotion - wild horses should not have kept him from having some input into that funeral and there was nothing - it was like he didn't exist. Granted he loves those girls but look at everyone around him - to me his sister showed more emotion than he did considering his WIFE was being farewelled.

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Better photo op to walk behind with kids?

Sense of deja vu?

Other men sure as hell weren't going to let him near her?

I think you will find every funeral is different. When my dad died we had a choice of carrying him in but we decided at last minute we couldn't do it (the pall bearers did it) When our mum and brother died we were allowed to carry them in and did it. We have to remember that GBC has the kids as well and i'm sure ( as a father) he would have wanted to walk in with the children. Whether he was a good husband or not he seems to be a good father

minni
05-11-2012, 04:11 AM
If you watch Allison'a parents throughout the funeral, their actions are really telling. Forget GBC, watch Allison's parent's.

the latest photo in the couriermail where Allisons mum has her head tilted is just amazing. You can tell that they do not want to show GBC they are hurt, no eye contact, no touches, everything focussed on the children and no emotions.

This by no means says that GBC is guilty, but you can tell what Allison's parents think of him.

And who enters his wifes funeral through the back door of the church? So self absorbed. Even if he isnt guilty, he hasnt dealt with this very well at all.

If I were guilty, I would use the back door...If I were innocent and presumed guilty and hated by the entire world? I'd use the back door

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:17 AM
Sorry Angel1 - I don't share your opinion or emotion - wild horses should not have kept him from having some input into that funeral and there was nothing - it was like he didn't exist. Granted he loves those girls but look at everyone around him - to me his sister showed more emotion than he did considering his WIFE was being farewelled.

Hmm i didn't say you had to agree but i'm entitled to have my opinion just like everyone else. None of us know what exactly happened and i'm not into judging people without facts or until they are proven guilty by police/courts not by public judging. As for facts there hasn't been a real lot except for the couple of things supt Ainsworth said in his press conferences and some things mentioned on the news.

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Ok. So funeral is over. 50% of theories are gone. Now we have people suggesting he's nice and innocent. Come on....

Speculation means nothing...

Get to work sleuths...

There's a crime to solve

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:18 AM
There is a post on here with GBC and girls with EBC but where is NBC yes he arrived but no pictures of him at the end is this the pressure the police want surely a man like that seeing his granddaughters so distraught can keep hiding. The police will have such a hard case to prove if father and son are colluding. BLOOD is so much thicker than water my heart really does go out to all of them whats the saying "there for the grace of god go I" ? And yes the rest of us dont hit back simple really

AllyG
05-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Dance isn't the same as exercise. Dance is about creativity, telling a story. It's not about working your butt off until you're sweaty and in pain for that perfect set of abs. I love dance but hate exercise.

loveandlite2012
05-11-2012, 04:20 AM
IMO I wouldnt be surprised in mumma BC is involved, I can't get over her, look at her face when the middle girl falls to the ground in grief, no emotion, evil that woman IMO.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:21 AM
IMO I wouldnt be surprised in mumma BC is involved, I can't get over her, look at her face when the middle girl falls to the ground in grief, no emotion, evil that woman IMO.

Her loyalties will be with her husband and son :(

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Has anyone else noticed the real shift today on this thread re GBC's potential guilt to potential innocence? I can't see anything that has changed in the last 24 hours in what is been released to the public, other than the funeral today.

Some people have changed but i have never said that his guilty because i wasn't there and i prefer not to judge people without knowing the facts :)

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
There is a post on here with GBC and girls with EBC but where is NBC yes he arrived but no pictures of him at the end is this the pressure the police want surely a man like that seeing his granddaughters so distraught can keep hiding. The police will have such a hard case to prove if father and son are colluding. BLOOD is so much thicker than water my heart really does go out to all of them whats the saying "there for the grace of god go I" ? And yes the rest of us dont hit back simple really

Thats what the "pash" was for its ok I love you always and forever. I will protect you I love you..........................Be strong my love.......Brookfield to Kenmore you would definately use the roundabout

CJ60
05-11-2012, 04:25 AM
I can guarantee Mark is not posting on here, Mark and many other detectives are very busy with this case. They would barely have time to spend with their families right now, they are not AWOL more like hard at work.

No - you get me wrong; Maverick.au has gone AWOL - not Mark Ainsworth.

I have nothing but respect for Mark Ainsworth - a very difficult job to do. I cannot imagine the pressure he is under.

Maverick.au came across in the same way - just stating the facts, very common sense approach... and what he said made sense. I know Mark Ainsworth wouldn't be posting on here. He is probably getting less sleep than the followers of this forum. Sorry if you thought I was having a dig at Mark. I have the utmost respect for that man.

Bayside
05-11-2012, 04:26 AM

I hope if the grandchildren dont end up living with them.

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Gosh, you're right! Allison's poor Dad looks so beaten and sad. I truly feel for him.

Both girls were crossing there arms....now I'm no psychologist but that is not a natural reaction. It's a sense of anger....

AllyG
05-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Where was that?

STELLA85
05-11-2012, 04:32 AM
I looked for her but didn't see her at all

Did you watch 9 news at 6 I am hoping they will upload the video from the news as it shows TM at the funeral

Bobbie Elliott
05-11-2012, 04:33 AM
I think you will find every funeral is different. When my dad died we had a choice of carrying him in but we decided at last minute we couldn't do it (the pall bearers did it) When our mum and brother died we were allowed to carry them in and did it. We have to remember that GBC has the kids as well and i'm sure ( as a father) he would have wanted to walk in with the children. Whether he was a good husband or not he seems to be a good father

About 35 years ago a friend's brother drowned in the surf. I think it was days before his body was found. From this I learnt that people who have drowned and remain in the water for a time take on +++water - making their body extremely heavy.

This then makes pall bearing much more demanding - maybe they then leave this job to the pros.

However, this may just be with salt water. Anyone??

loveandlite2012
05-11-2012, 04:33 AM

He is in the photo's, next to his vile wife!!

loveandlite2012
05-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Where was that?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226353110367?page=4

photo #4

Liadan
05-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Hmm i didn't say you had to agree but i'm entitled to have my opinion just like everyone else. None of us know what exactly happened and i'm not into judging people without facts or until they are proven guilty by police/courts not by public judging. As for facts there hasn't been a real lot except for the couple of things supt Ainsworth said in his press conferences and some things mentioned on the news.

Not trying to be inflammatory just using your post as a sounding block! You are totally right - your own opinion is very valuable here but I just wanted to be the flipside of the coin. No malice intended and certainly have valued your posts thus far!

interesting times for the case! Thanks Angel1

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Ok. So funeral is over. 50% of theories are gone. Now we have people suggesting he's nice and innocent. Come on....

Speculation means nothing...

Get to work sleuths...

There's a crime to solve

Just because someone's finally learnt one convincing facial expression, doesn't override:

Inconsistent stories
Statements by police that contradict his stories
Demonstrated history of lying and fabrication.
Demonstrated history of sleazy innuendo to other women.
Post-disappearance behaviours that match those of convicted wife murderers (see Scott Peterson, Joshua Powell)
Body language in media interviews matching lying behaviour by known murderers.

There are just the things WE, as amateurs, can prove, from first-hand info available on the net. (I can give hard references for all of these if you really need, or you can look at my prev posts for some of them, or many other great posts given here.) And I'm not a damn bit scared of writing any of this because the proof is already out there.

This is before we even get into psych profiling,witness statements, police observations, physical evidence, or any kind of deduction.

Imagine what else the police have?

UnfoldingTruth
05-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Dance isn't the same as exercise. Dance is about creativity, telling a story. It's not about working your butt off until you're sweaty and in pain for that perfect set of abs. I love dance but hate exercise.

I was going to say also that she perhaps did not see her dance as exercise- as she loved it. But to me it is still exercise..and at a certain level you might be working your but off and sweaty and in pain..but if you love it. Its not seen as a chore. Pounding the pavement walking on the other hand she may have seen as a chore and hated it. Who knows.

AllyG
05-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Whoever did this should spend their days staring at photographs of those girls at their mothers funeral so they can never forget the gravity of what they have done.

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:42 AM
About 35 years ago a friend's brother drowned in the surf. I think it was days before his body was found. From this I learnt that people who have drowned and remain in the water for a time take on +++water - making their body extremely heavy.

This then makes pall bearing much more demanding - maybe they then leave this job to the pros.

However, this may just be with salt water. Anyone??

That's very sad sorry to hear about that :(

angel1
05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Not trying to be inflammatory just using your post as a sounding block! You are totally right - your own opinion is very valuable here but I just wanted to be the flipside of the coin. No malice intended and certainly have valued your posts thus far!

interesting times for the case! Thanks Angel1

Oh sorry i thought you was having a go at me about what i said

Paradox11
05-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Well said. Think Policing is often a thankless job. big thumbs up to QPS.

Yes. I know someone from another forum who is a member of QPS, and while she obviously cannot comment on the case, she has mentioned the incredibly long hours she has put in, especially over that first weekend.

Someone else on this forum mentioned earlier today or late yesterday that the police have searched through septic tanks to try and find Allison's phone.

It is a tough job and I just hope that their hard work pays off.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Both girls were crossing there arms....now I'm no psychologist but that is not a natural reaction. It's a sense of anger....

Yes! I saw that - esp the middle one when GBC had hand on her shoulder - blocking out, defensive, pulling within.

Liadan
05-11-2012, 04:52 AM
Oh sorry i thought you was having a go at me about what i said

Oh gosh never - your opinion is just as valid as mine!

pickle99
05-11-2012, 04:54 AM
It does look like it was a sad day today! RIP Allison
Hopefully for the girls' sake GBC is innocent.

I do wonder (if he is guilty or not) if a few things like a supposed affair or even perhaps some DV have come out in the course of this investigation which would make him look a hypocrite anyway in the eyes of her family if he did play the devoted husband.

Now its just waiting....I thought the test results were due back this week. Bad taste to report on these on the day of her funeral? Fingers crossed for more news tomorrow.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Hey well done you! thats really interesting that is a real "defiant" body language middle child as well sorry but (im a mum) first child born out of love second born cause mum has so much more love to give third child lets try and make this marriage work - im so sorry dont mean to offend anyone this is just IMO

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Did you watch 9 news at 6 I am hoping they will upload the video from the news as it shows TM at the funeral

Youre kidding! well that means she has nothing to do with this case know woman would be so hyprocrytical. but hey GBC I can be strong yes ok we had a 2year thing but Im still a woman and we cant help who we fall in love with and im showing you the door! IMO

barrosa
05-11-2012, 04:59 AM
That's what's making me pissed off atm. I see the grim determination on her parents' faces and realise I don't have an inkling of the anger and anguish that they must have endured today, and during this whole unholy fiasco.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/05/11/1226353/150101-allison-baden-clay.jpg

NO this photo........................

Bayside
05-11-2012, 05:02 AM

Well you know Karma is a b*tch huh and a b*tch might be knocking at his back door real soon lol. (oh I dont mean his house door either haha)

Mystery green
05-11-2012, 05:03 AM
I believe that blocking ones arms although it could be seen as a sign of anger is more protective mechanism blocking out what is happening when feeling vulnerable in a situation that is overwhelming ... I would expect and hope the girls would have been protected and not privy to any suspistions within the family, comunity or media.

Paradox11
05-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Yes! I saw that - esp the middle one when GBC had hand on her shoulder - blocking out, defensive, pulling within.

IMO the crossed arms could be a defence against the media intrusion. This is an incredibly personal and vulnerable moment for these girls grieving for their dead mother. I imagine having a scrum of strange camera men filming and broadcasting your every move to the nation at such a sensative time would be incredibly intimidating for these kids and make them feel very exposed.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:09 AM
I believe that blocking ones arms although it could be seen as a sign of anger is more protective mechanism blocking out what is happening when feeling vulnerable in a situation that is overwhelming ... I would expect and hope the girls would have been protected and not privy to any suspistions within the family, comunity or media.

na I reckon that's one savy young lady god bless you Allison x

Humdinger
05-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Maybe it's a good time to revisit this video:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8456598/search-for-qld-mum-wont-rest-on-anzac-day

Sorry, I'm not following? I've seen that footage previously and didn't see a man desperate for his wife to be found alive and well, I didn't really see anything genuine...

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:10 AM
NO this photo........................

Whers is NBC in this photo?When they are exiting the church a few private prayers?

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:13 AM
IMO the crossed arms could be a defence against the media intrusion. This is an incredibly personal and vulnerable moment for these girls grieving for their dead mother. I imagine having a scrum of strange camera men filming and broadcasting your every move to the nation at such a sensative time would be incredibly intimidating for these kids and make them feel very exposed.

The fathers arm is touching her! that would have no idea about media just that everyone loves mummy

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:13 AM
hey berry how you after today :)

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Sorry, I'm not following? I've seen that footage previously and didn't see a man desperate for his wife to be found alive and well, I didn't really see anything genuine...

Yes Shel :) exactly what I meant.

I was posting it as a reminder, in light of some reactions to today's sadface.

Mystery green
05-11-2012, 05:20 AM
In the photo above NBC is standing near his wife ... Look above Mrs Dickie's shoulder ... Is face is partially blocked by a taller man wearing glasses

Virgo
05-11-2012, 05:21 AM

Sometimes children do this when they are uncomfortable or unsure of themselves. If you google body language you can see that it can represent a number of things but in children it can demonstrate that they are "trying to hide behind something". The children were in front of a lot of people (including the media) for a very sad event in their lives so I am sure they felt "threatened" or uncomfortable in some way. It would be very hard to say what a natural reaction would be for a child attending the funeral of their mother who has died under such tragic circumstances. My heart just aches for them.

CJ60
05-11-2012, 05:21 AM

Exactly!

coolcat
05-11-2012, 05:22 AM
There is a pic of Olivia hugging ABC's Best Friend Kerry-Anne - They look very close and another with Kerry Anne in the background looking destroyed and anabsolute mess.....I don't know what I would do if I lost my besty....She is the person I love like I love my husband (without the intamcey of course) the one I tell my deepest darkest secret, the one I turn to when I need help and know she will be there when I need it no matter what time of the day.....I think Kerry knows what happened to ABC, I believe ABC knew her movements that night and exactly what was happening in her Marriage and Business.

I think Kerry has probably had words with GBC if she had any suspicion that he has done this....And in fact if ABC was missing that night, then Kerry should of been GBC's first port of call because her best friend would of been out looking for her no matter what time it was...I know I would of if it was my best friend...Dressing Gown and Slippers and all!

willough
05-11-2012, 05:23 AM
It just means she is closing herself off. Maybe she was closed off to her mum being driven away in a hearse (because she wants mommy back) I dont feel it's anger......She is obviously distraught, she is the one who was kneeling on the ground....Poor lil chooky.

I'd be closed off for that too.

Ive been suckered in by the belief that maybe GBC didnt do it. I felt what I saw was genuine grief and a darn good dad. I cant imagine a darn good dad would have have done that too mommy. :( (god i hope not)

Nigelaine looked sad......and defiant to me. In a way, if I was being accused of being a murderer/accomplice....and was being highly criticised all over the place (by me included).....because of my parenting, my relationship with my husband, my way of life overall..........in amongst the grief would also be some defiance on how people are perceiving me.

Very sad.....Those photos are saddening.

If GBC was doing the good ole crocodilium tears, then he put on a good performance...............because he sure has me almost convinced.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:23 AM
In the photo above NBC is standing near his wife ... Look above Mrs Dickie's shoulder ... Is face is partially blocked by a taller man wearing glasses

thanks but the photo posted number 333?

BCD
05-11-2012, 05:26 AM
Dear Angel 1,

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But an 'IMO' should be based upon some time, research, interpretation and some facts here. Have you Read all the way through since Thread 1? I have. There have been some thought-provoking and hearfelt intuition, ideas based on what 'evidence' we can glean from what has been public information. And a good investigation, forum discussion, of the facts at websleuths based on limited information. So, before you say GBC is innocent until proven guilty - spend some time reviewing ALL the information that has been logged here the past 2 weeks. I have been reading since Thread 1. This is my first comment and I have just joined the forum. I am an ex-Qlder. I have close family who live in Kenmore/Anstead. I have spent a considerable part of my career in character-analysis and latterly in law/barrister land. So I am very interested in what has happened in Brookfield. But beyond all that I am a mum of a beautiful young daughter myself - I almost lost my battle in the cancer fight a few years ago - and it TRULY breaks my heart to think of those gorgeous little girls without a mum. And I just know as a mum of a daughter, ABC would have fought like a banshee if she was threatened/hurt/in danger - to survive, live, get back to, and take care of those beautiful daughters - whatever it took. BUT, something went VERY WRONG THERE and IMO the man we think is implicated IS. I'll eat my hat and more if he's not. Read the Threads, do some homework. We've not had inputs from Maverick for some time, but perhaps like me, with a lack of new evidence there was really little to discuss the past week or so. We still wait for NEW EVIDENCE. I looked again, after 2 weeks, at that initial interview the media did with GBC about his 'missing' wife - shady, eye-evasive, seeking 'sympathy' for his little 'ding'/accident - what an incredible NARCISSIST. I have spent years/decades analyzing human behaviour, body language, personality types etc - IMO not an innocent bystander. Again, if I'm wrong will EAT MY HAT AND MORE. GLAD TO BE PROVEN wrong for the sake of her daughters. But don't think I will be....x

Paradox11
05-11-2012, 05:27 AM
The fathers arm is touching her! that would have no idea about media just that everyone loves mummy

Can i add that the eldest girl has her hand nearest the cameras raised to her face, and Allison's mother also has her arms crossed over her body in the direction of the camera.

IMO their body language suggests that they are feeling exposed by the media presence.

crissyz
05-11-2012, 05:29 AM
thanks but the photo posted number 333?

post 336

CaseClosed
I fear for the children! When there is abuse (assumption) in a home, kids of that age see and hear and understand perfectly (maybe not so much the youngest one). The crossed arms to me indicates not wanting to accept what has happened. Totally closed to the whole situation. If there was a history of DV (more than verbal), those kids know! Would there be some brainwashing going on now? Make them forget whatever they have seen? Daddy hurt Mummy all the time! No, no, ... it's not what you think .... etc.

He looks under a lot of strain (IMO guilt for the children & fear of what will happen next) and he may snap (like in other intimate homicide cased we have heard of).

Her parents are so estoic! They have a pretty good idea of what happened to their daughter and must be wanting to scream it out to the World! ... but, for the sanity of their granddaughters, they put up a strong front today. Their body language says it all. Not one look towards him, just the little ones!

What a sad, sad situation!

Hawkins
The very specific time frame the Police have mentioned in regard to the roundabout has me intrigued. We know that Allison's cause of death has not yet been released to the public but I'm wondering if forensics' have in fact determined her time of death? Between 11:30pm Thursday 19th and 4:00am on Friday?
This is speculation on my part.

The time of death will have occurred sometime between when she was last seen by someone other than the husband and when her body was found. The autopsy and toxicology reports won't give a very accurate determination on time.

Southern Rain
05-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Is there a trailer involved? First thing I noticed when I saw the white prado was a tow ball. Its stood out~ so, if there is, who's trailer is it? I also noticed all those deer, gazelle skulls and horns on BC seniors house. Are those heirlooms from safari hunting days? Surely, there must be some evidence re iPhone locations or at least tracking movements of use prior? What about BDC young real agency estate friend? Anyone see a 20 something short buxom blonde at the Funeral?

oreily85
05-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Hey well done you! thats really interesting that is a real "defiant" body language middle child as well sorry but (im a mum) first child born out of love second born cause mum has so much more love to give third child lets try and make this marriage work - im so sorry dont mean to offend anyone this is just IMO

That statement is all sorts of wrong...

Thinking
05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
If I were guilty, I would use the back door...If I were innocent and presumed guilty and hated by the entire world? I'd use the back door

You see, I disagree. If I was innocent presumed guilty by all, this would be the one moment I would be determined to find an inner strength and walk in the front door in front of everyone, for my wife. I would think that she is the only one that matters right now, and she knows I didn't do this.

Bessentials
05-11-2012, 05:34 AM
Not sure if you are meaning me in particular. I have always been open minded to the thought he could be innocent and there was possibly more to it. Particularly the longer things have dragged out. I am hoping he is. I sway back and forth though sometimes on what I think. Cause I guess we don't know. And I've tried to steer clear of outright accusing and treating as fact that he did.

You would feel for the guy if he's innocent. I know there are so any factors that make one think he's guilty. Maybe the police are taking so long to arrest someone because it's not GBC, so it's not just finding evidence, it's actually finding the person too.

In Thread 5 someone mentioned legal proceedings with Flight Centre (sorry can't find post) - apparently GBC was sued for fraud.

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Is there a trailer involved? First thing I noticed when I saw the white prado was a tow ball. Its stood out~ so, if there is, who's trailer is it? I also noticed all those deer, gazelle skulls and horns on BC seniors house. Are those heirlooms from safari hunting days? Surely, there must be some evidence re iPhone locations or at least tracking movements of use prior? What about BDC young real agency estate friend? Anyone see a 20 something short buxom blonde at the Funeral?

Are you implyimg there was a "fresh affair" I know TM was over

Virgo
05-11-2012, 05:35 AM
The time of death will have occurred sometime between when she was last seen by someone other than the husband and when her body was found. The autopsy and toxicology reports won't give a very accurate determination on time.

Someone other than her husband? At the moment it would seem that GBC is the last known person to have seen her alive.

truth_morph
05-11-2012, 05:36 AM
IMO their body language suggests that they are feeling exposed by the media presence.

Who's decision was it to make the funeral public? Personally I think it should have been private - out of respect for the little girls essentially.

Liadan

no trailer, no boat, canoeist is anonymous, parents cars so far reportedly unchecked, mistress car so far reportedly unchecked, murderer(s) didn't throw body off the bridge, no info on her iPhone whereabouts and no details about when she was last seen -it is truly amazing that we have managed to put together 6 threads of ideas and discussion

laserdisc10
I'd guess watching the funeral would naturally cause an overflow of compassion (in normal people, who can feel empathy and compassion, as opposed to the kind of person who'd kill someone they know and dump their body in a river)

True. And nothing like a good-looking male, in a suit with a beard, his little girls held to his protective, comforting breast, to get the hormones bubbling. It's like the cover of a Mills and Boon

Profplum
05-11-2012, 05:37 AM

GBC hired a lawyer and a Barrister, Angel1 can do PR

loqi
05-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Dear Angel 1,

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But an 'IMO' should be based upon some time, research, interpretation and some facts here. Have you Read all the way through since Thread 1? I have. There have been some thought-provoking and hearfelt intuition, ideas based on what 'evidence' we can glean from what has been public information. And a good investigation, forum discussion, of the facts at websleuths based on limited information. So, before you say GBC is innocent until proven guilty - spend some time reviewing ALL the information that has been logged here the past 2 weeks. I have been reading since Thread 1. This is my first comment and I have just joined the forum. I am an ex-Qlder. I have close family who live in Kenmore/Anstead. I have spent a considerable part of my career in character-analysis and latterly in law/barrister land. So I am very interested in what has happened in Brookfield. But beyond all that I am a mum of a beautiful young daughter myself - I almost lost my battle in the cancer fight a few years ago - and it TRULY breaks my heart to think of those gorgeous little girls without a mum. And I just know as a mum of a daughter, ABC would have fought like a banshee if she was threatened/hurt/in danger - to survive, live, get back to, and take care of those beautiful daughters - whatever it took. BUT, something went VERY WRONG THERE and IMO the man we think is implicated IS. I'll eat my hat and more if he's not. Read the Threads, do some homework. We've not had inputs from Maverick for some time, but perhaps like me, with a lack of new evidence there was really little to discuss the past week or so. We still wait for NEW EVIDENCE. I looked again, after 2 weeks, at that initial interview the media did with GBC about his 'missing' wife - shady, eye-evasive, seeking 'sympathy' for his little 'ding'/accident - what an incredible NARCISSIST. I have spent years/decades analyzing human behaviour, body language, personality types etc - IMO not an innocent bystander. Again, if I'm wrong will EAT MY HAT AND MORE. GLAD TO BE PROVEN wrong for the sake of her daughters. But don't think I will be....x

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter what it is based on. A lot of what has been said here has been based on supposition and rumour so I think your comments to Angel 1 are way out of line.

She (assuming Angel 1 is a she) has been a thoughtful, compassionate poster. She is entitled to believe 'innocent until proven guilty', as do others.

Just because your gut feeling has you convinced, you don't have the right to judge anyone else so harshly.

coolcat
05-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Dear Angel 1,

Welcome...and ditto to all of the above...... Glad you have come out of your battle with Cancer and you are able to hug your daughter for longer...I also think GBC is guilty but the human in me felt my heart tug at his tears but I really do think his tears were more for what he has done to his girls and not for the oss of his wife...I know this is harsh but I to will gladly eat my hat if proven wrong.....!:please:

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:38 AM
no trailer, no boat, canoeist is anonymous, parents cars so far reportedly unchecked, mistress car so far reportedly unchecked, murderer(s) didn't throw body off the bridge, no info on her iPhone whereabouts and no details about when she was last seen -it is truly amazing that we have managed to put together 6 threads of ideas and discussion

Six threads Yep get reading!!!

willough
05-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Personally....if my hubby was dead.................the last thing on my mind, would be APPEARANCES. I'd not give a flying cahoot about what door I walked in. Who cares what door he walked in....I dont think it bares any relevance.

I remember when my niece died, my sister and her hubby went in the side door. They werent too much in the mood for company. They also went in this door, because it was the way you went into this room, where her and hubby could say personal goodbyes, before bringing the casket out to view....It's a funeral, not someones engagement party.

angel1
05-11-2012, 05:40 AM
I'm sorry for having my opinion but i was in the understanding that's what this page was for. I was only commenting on the QPS facebook page but they kept deleting messages. And to whoever said i should go and read from thread 1 i have done that. There may have been stuff that was facts but there was also stuff in some of the comments that weren't facts. Anyway as i said i'm sorry for having my opinion and i will leave this page and find another one somewhere so i don't upset anyone else. And to add too this i'm not the only one on this forum that's saying that GBC could be innocent but i'm the only one getting abused over it!!!!!

willough
05-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Honey (angel) Dont take it so personally, people are just addressing you to respond to you. They arent picking on you, they are just letting you know their thoughts on what you said. Noone is trying to change your thoughts....and you know you are loved and respected here.....Hugs

barrosa
05-11-2012, 05:43 AM
Personally....if my hubby was dead.................the last thing on my mind, would be APPEARANCES. I'd not give a flying cahoot about what door I walked in. Who cares what door he walked in....I dont think it bares any relevance.

I remember when my niece died, my sister and her hubby went in the side door. They werent too much in the mood for company. They also went in this door, because it was the way you went into this room, where her and hubby could say personal goodbyes, before bringing the casket out to view....It's a funeral, not someones engagement party.

Agreed but it only bares any relevance if it was staged............. IMO

Berry
05-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Sense of deja vu?

Thank you finally!!!! You will kick forward us now....facts observed:

IMO
1 No eulogy allowed by him
1 Arriving at different time to children
1 Not chosen/allowed to a pallbearer
1 Looking off to space as hearse drives away, looks dreamy not grieved

YES all my observations are rated number 1.

Her parents know!!!!

coolcat
05-11-2012, 05:45 AM
You see, I disagree. If I was innocent presumed guilty by all, this would be the one moment I would be determined to find an inner strength and walk in the front door in front of everyone, for my wife. I would think that she is the only one that matters right now, and she knows I didn't do this.

I just think it was because the long walk down the aisle to the front pew would of been to hard for the girls...I think today was all about what would be easier for them..Not what would be best for GBC...IMO

Bobbie Elliott
A few times after prompting by kinder more charitable members' posts, I've asked myself: Have I just become part of an overzealous, biased lynch-mob baying for GBC's blood? So, I start reevaluating the evidence that I've based my blood lust on. I come up with:

1. GBC's initial actions to Allison "going missing". My first thoughts when I heard this were "What a load of bollocks!!!" Now, weeks later, nothing has accurred for this evaluation to change.

2. GBC's truly bad acting in his only public interview. In this he attempted to act like a man who cares about his wife. Any reservations I had about this fraudulent display were quashed by watching similar heartfelt interviews by men convicted or currently charged with the murder of a close loved one.

By the time I get to this stage of my reevaluation, I feel no need to continue. That's enough for me.

Bessentials
Ewww! i missed that!

Shudder.

The PT is a nice person so let's not get her involved in a negative way please -especially as links have been made to her business. Thanks

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 05:46 AM
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuromancer

So why not?

Sense of deja vu?

originally posted by rhb:- I think that he wasn't because he's being there for his three daughters. Makes sense to me he's *not* a pallbearer because if he was that means he leaves his daughters alone and what they need right now is their dad (guilty or not, until he is proven guilt--or at least charged--I think the best thing for them would be to have him with them supporting them)

Can't agree with your theory, rhb

That woman gave her life to him in marriage. She bore him three children. She supported him in his endeavors. She cooked his food. Comforted him. Got up endless times to comfort their children. Cleaned his house. Ironed his clothes. Lived in whatever homes he was able to provide. Raised his children. Gave up her own career to build and support his. Worked alongside him. Was granted a measley few lines in Meet the Team. Endured his good moods and bad. Encouraged him when he was down. Didn't even tattle-tale much, if her friends and family are to be believed as I believe they are

To my mind, in my opinion, nothing short of two amputated legs and broken arms would prevent a real man from carrying his wife and mother of his children, to her final resting place

rhb
05-11-2012, 05:46 AM

I think crossing of the arms is more a reflection of defensiveness. That would make sense in the situation given the situation the're in, given that there's all this media and stuff, given that they've just lost their mother. I'd be feeling like shutting people out or, more apt, protecting myself.

Virgo
05-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Thank you finally!!!! You will kick forward us now....facts observed:

IMO
1 No eulogy allowed by him
1 Arriving at different time to children
1 Not chosen/allowed to a pallbearer
1 Looking off to space as hearse drives away, looks dreamy not grieved

YES all my observations are rated number 1.

Her parents know!!!!

Another number 1 for your list: Allison's body released to her parents.

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 05:48 AM
You would feel for the guy if he's innocent. I know there are so any factors that Mae one think he's guilty. Maybe the police are taking so long to arrest someone because it's not GBC, so it's not just finding evidence, it's actually finding the person too.

In Thread 5 someone mentioned legal proceedings with Flight Centre (sorry can't find post) - apparently GBC was sued for fraud.

Police were convinced early on that they would make an arrest, hence they know who did it IMO.

Fraud??? Wow, interesting.

DunnoZo
05-11-2012, 05:49 AM
That statement is all sorts of wrong...

I think that statement is very wrong too...

minni
05-11-2012, 05:49 AM

ONLY JUST NOW GOT YOUR POINT!!!! only the most adventurous excercisers would be keen for a midnight walk...as my friend says the only time you;ll ever see her run is if a BEAR is chasing her.....on the defensive side...a late night walk isnt always for the healthy conscious...it can be a great stress reliever for someone in the middle of a heated argument (done it myself)

loqi
05-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Thankyou and i'm female :) To save any problems on here which i didn't intend to do i'm leaving the page.

Any successful investigation requires an open mind to all possibilities.

NONE of us have the facts of this case so your opinions are as valid as anyone else's.

This page needs people who have not already made up their mind.

It will be a loss if you leave.

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Quote:

That woman gave her life to him in marriage. She bore him three children. She supported him in his endeavors. She cooked his food. Comforted him. Got up endless times to comfort their children. Cleaned his house. Ironed his clothes. Lived in whatever homes he was able to provide. Raised his children. Gave up her own career to build and support his. Worked alongside him. Was granted a measley few lines in Meet the Team. Endured his good moods and bad. Encouraged him when he was down. Didn't even tattle-tale much, if her friends and family are to be believed as I believe they are

To my mind, in my opinion, nothing short of two amputated legs and broken arms would prevent a real man from carrying his wife and mother of his children, to her final resting place

Agree totally. The children could have been with the maternal grandparents, aunty and uncle for those few minutes that took to carry her up to the hears.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 05:55 AM
You would feel for the guy if he's innocent. I know there are so any factors that Mae one think he's guilty. Maybe the police are taking so long to arrest someone because it's not GBC, so it's not just finding evidence, it's actually finding the person too.

GBC claimed damages against Flight Centre:
http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearching/FileDetails.aspx?Location=BRISB&Court=DISTR&Filenumber=5135/00

"Damages" could be something like wrongful dismissal.

I remarked on it because it was filed in Dec 2000 but GBC's resume on linkedin and [another site - forget the name] says he worked for flight centre a second time, briefly, starting and ending in 2001.
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0

CaseClosed
Angel1 - stay please. This happens all the time. You have the same right to give your opinion as anybody else, whether you have made up your mind or not.

laserdisc10

A few days ago I mentioned someone in another forum, not sleuthing related, who seemed very conversant with the case weeks ago. As I may have said in the earlier post, they remarked about the bruises, scratches and mentioned a '22 year old new office girl' in a brief, throwaway manner. There was other stuff which I can't remember. Oh, 'blonde' was part of it

So maybe theirs was a lucky guess? Fabrication? Imagination gone wild? Who knows

I don't think they've commented since about the case

loqi
05-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Agree totally. The children could have been with the maternal grandparents, aunty and uncle for those few minutes that took to carry her up to the hears.

I think it's a perfectly feasible theory that he wasn't a pallbearer because he wanted to stay with the children.

I know the moment that a coffin leaves has been, by far, the worst moment for me at many funerals I've been to. It makes everything very final.

In the same situation, I would want to stay with my children and support them.

minni
05-11-2012, 05:56 AM
I just wanted to point out that when you look at GBC face during funeral, people have made many comments...they have also made many comments about ABC parents proximity and behaviour around GBC... I just looked at ABC parents (particularly mum) and if you were to take away the context with which we see this......you cant say what she is thinking...anymore than you can say what GBC face is saying (you really need to do this with no preconceptions otherwise you read into it what you have previously been subconsciously exposed to

coolcat
05-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Welcome...and ditto to all of the above...... Glad you have come out of your battle with Cancer and you are able to hug your daughter for longer...I also think GBC is guilty but the human in me felt my heart tug at his tears but I really do think his tears were more for what he has done to his girls and not for the oss of his wife...I know this is harsh but I to will gladly eat my hat if proven wrong.....!:please:

Angel1, my comment is not directed at you...I only agree that I too believe he is guilty...based on his approach to all of this since ABC went missing.

I appreciate what you are saying also and understand why you feel the way you do.

I just wish QPS would give the Public more info very soon so we can clear up all of our suspicions...I just don't understand why they haven't alerted the public/local community to be wary of a killer on the lose...I really do think it is because it is an isolated case because the killer is known to ABC.

Bessentials
05-11-2012, 05:57 AM
There is a pic of Olivia hugging ABC's Best Friend Kerry-Anne - They look very close and another with Kerry Anne in the background looking destroyed and anabsolute mess.....I don't know what I would do if I lost my besty....She is the person I love like I love my husband (without the intamcey of course) the one I tell my deepest darkest secret, the one I turn to when I need help and know she will be there when I need it no matter what time of the day.....I think Kerry knows what happened to ABC, I believe ABC knew her movements that night and exactly what was happening in her Marriage and Business.

I think Kerry has probably had words with GBC if she had any suspicion that he has done this....And in fact if ABC was missing that night, then Kerry should of been GBC's first port of call because her best friend would of been out looking for her no matter what time it was...I know I would of if it was my best friend...Dressing Gown and Slippers and all!

Kerry is the bridesmaid in the wedding photos that a few people have commented on her expression then.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 05:58 AM

yes - after 11 days, coming up with a time range of hours would be difficult.

esp if you can't say how long was spent in water and on land (water actually slows things down - cooler temperature, less contact with air, no insect activity)

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 06:01 AM
True. And nothing like a good-looking male,

I'm sorry - where did a previous poster find that retching gif? ;p

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:03 AM
The Beard - IMO it has two purposes. Current: Hide previous scars, emotions, the person (himself) who did this

Future: Once the public has been used to see him with the beard, he will shave it all off and become less recognisable.

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm sorry - where did a previous poster find that retching gif? ;p

(haven't seen it. Top marks to Allison though. The girl was a saint. Took him on when he looked like a corn-fed cherub with apron-string in place of a tie. Take a real woman to see a man behind the blubber)

willough
05-11-2012, 06:08 AM
GBC hired a lawyer and a Barrister, Angel1 can do PR

Be kind!!!!

brookster
05-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Thankyou and i'm female :) To save any problems on here which i didn't intend to do i'm leaving the page.

I think its important to leave the discussion here as open as possible, while taking into account all opinions, observations, gut feels, facts and theories. If we have all already decided WHO it was for sure, then what more is there to discuss? - case closed!

We should be inviting alternatives to TEST our theories! If we are closed minded here, we might not allow anything that disrupts our "perfect theory" to be unravelled, and the real perpetrator might slip under our radar. Police work with open minds and facts - and we could follow this example (with our limited facts) as they have a damn good record.

IMHO, of course.

Bessentials
05-11-2012, 06:09 AM
The Beard - IMO it has two purposes. Current: Hide previous scars, emotions, the person (himself) who did this

Future: Once the public has been used to see him with the beard, he will shave it all off and become less recognisable.

Unless he's not guilty and he's not shaving until her killer is found?

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm sorry for having my opinion but i was in the understanding that's what this page was for. I was only commenting on the QPS facebook page but they kept deleting messages. And to whoever said i should go and read from thread 1 i have done that. There may have been stuff that was facts but there was also stuff in some of the comments that weren't facts. Anyway as i said i'm sorry for having my opinion and i will leave this page and find another one somewhere so i don't upset anyone else. And to add too this i'm not the only one on this forum that's saying that GBC could be innocent but i'm the only one getting abused over it!!!!!

Hugs Angel1 - plenty of us know that you've been a great contributer here.

It's not personal - see the difference is, you're a good person, who feels empathy, and takes people at face value, and your reaction is natural and humane.

However, there's a bunch of heartless asses in the world who spend their time exploiting kind-hearted people like you, and occasionally murdering them. And those who want to catch them out need to see through that.

Both points of view are valid. It's all good. Hang around. ;)

Rational
05-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Having looked over and over at the photos and video coverage my gut feeling is that GBC both wanted to be near the girls for their sake but also somehow using them as his 'grief screen' if that makes sense? On one of the videos it is almost as he wants to stay with them rather than they with him.

Fuskier
05-11-2012, 06:14 AM
It wasn't only the middle DTR with defensive posturing but also the older DTR in an earlier shot with both her arms and legs crossed - blocking out, not safe, not secure in dads arms. Scan through photos of the funeral and observe this for yourself.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 06:15 AM
The PT is a nice person so let's not get her involved in a negative way please -especially as links have been made to her business. Thanks

Oh absolutely - no reflection on her, but rather the sleazy way GBC was referring to her in his writings.

It's about him, not her. :)

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 06:16 AM
So the theories from everyone have slowed down and almost stopped....The funeral people has changed nothing.

Missing person.... to murdered...to burial.

A brutal, calculating, spineless person has carried out this murder.

I said come on before.... I will say it again....

I posted the definition of a slueth ages ago.

We are all here because we want to know who the hell did this crime.

Do you think the detectives had a day off today? No .... And neither should we.

Come on sleuthers...think...review posts....watch videos....

Innocent until proven guilty....

Inspire me with post that want to make me come back!!

rhb
05-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:

We're all entitled to differing options so that's cool :) And I agree with what you're saying--she has done all that for him. However I'd argue that this is a very different situation to the norm. Not only have those three girls lost their mother but they've lost her in a horrific way. Then there's media scrutiny. At the funeral there's all these people that the children would never have known. I know this happens at most funerals but not on this scale. These children have not only lost their mother but also been thrown head first into a very public world. I can imagine that would be confusing and frightening (among other things). I'm guessing they'd want to hold on tight to their father. Guilty or not, apart from their mother he's the closest person on the planet to them.

And I don't think it's unusual in these circumstances. For example, think of the Rowe family and that funeral.

Oh, for the record: I'm not a supporter of GBC. From my observations I think he's involved in her murder. However, I do believe if he did it it was in the heat of the moment; and I do believe he loves his children and so, therefore, I don't think he's being fake at the funeral. He feels for them, even if he is involved/responsible for ABC death.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 06:17 AM

Unless he'd already done it once, and things didn't turn out as planned...

(sorry , couldn't help myself)

Bobbie Elliott
05-11-2012, 06:18 AM
http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearching/FileDetails.aspx?Location=BRISB&Court=DISTR&Filenumber=5135/00

I remarked on it because it was filed in Dec 2000 but GBC's resume on linkedin and [another site - forget the name] says he worked for flight centre a second time, briefly, starting and ending in 2001.

Very very interesting.

Does anyone know the outcome of this cliam: Did GBC win??

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:18 AM
I think it's a perfectly feasible theory that he wasn't a pallbearer because he wanted to stay with the children.

I know the moment that a coffin leaves has been, by far, the worst moment for me at many funerals I've been to. It makes everything very final.

Yes, it's quite reasonable, however, because the funeral was mainly arranged by her parents, I don't think they wanted him there carrying the coffin. I think the decision was made for him!

Berry
05-11-2012, 06:19 AM

So, eye witnesses are providing info, hence QPS announcing they have them, however I FEEL it is STILL 'the timing' they are chasing.

More witnesses are being pursued as to who saw THE WHITE PRADO at a later stage, for example at....1,2 or 3.30am to get the best last time to round off their evidence.............IMO.:please:

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Very very interesting.

Perhaps they gave him his job back, made his life hell until he quit!

Berry
05-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Absolutely! IMO you don't talk or write this way - unless your a sleezy salesman..

OR his wife...........

coolcat
05-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Kerry is the bridesmaid in the wedding photos that a few people have commented on her expression then.

I thought someone in previous thread said that the Bridesmaid in background was her Sister??

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Whers is NBC in this photo?When they are exiting the church a few private prayers?

I think that's him at the back, bit of him showing, next to EBC. Could be wrong

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:23 AM
So the theories from everyone have slowed down and almost stopped....The funeral people has changed nothing.

What is your theory of what happened?

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Another number 1 for your list: Allison's body released to her parents.

Ooh

o_O

I missed that.

On that topic (kinda). I just watched the Courier mail video with the 3 journalists talking about the funeral. The dark haired one (Alison Something) was talking about the trust fund for the girls, and got seriously tongue-tied when explaining the reason for it. (My read: because he won't be around to provide for them, but she can't say that yet. Really - if he was the successful high-flyer he likes to portray, and still working, why would the girls need public donations for anything?)

CJ60
05-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Oh absolutely - no reflection on her, but rather the sleazy way GBC was referring to her in his writings.

It's about him, not her. :)

Ditto, didn't even take any notice of PT herself ( name/company) - just what GBC wrote. Nothing to do with her at all - odd way to write a testimonial - he just comes across as sleazy.

Champagne4lulu
05-11-2012, 06:26 AM

Oh I think I missed something here. Whats this about tm being over?

Bobbie Elliott
05-11-2012, 06:27 AM
A very good point!!

Champagne4lulu
05-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Ooh

o_O

I missed that.

On that topic (kinda). I just watched the Courier mail video with the 3 journalists talking about the funeral. The dark haired one (Alison Something) was talking about the trust fund for the girls, and got seriously tongue-tied when explaining the reason for it. (My read: because he won't be around to provide for them, but she can't say that yet. Really - if he was the successful high-flyer he likes to portray, and still working, why would the girls need public donations for anything?)

Oh yeah good point. Technically their dad will still be providing for them. Unless he is proven guilty. Something is going down. They know more than they are letting on. IMO.

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Whoever did this should spend their days staring at photographs of those girls at their mothers funeral so they can never forget the gravity of what they have done.

It's been my thought for some time that whoever killed Allison should have been required to identify her body

Limaes
05-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Wow, what a lot of catching up I've had to do...and I think that you're all a big bunch of softies :)

What a family the Dickies are...the degree of love and respect for their daughter and grand-daughters far outweighs any disdain they may feel for GBC.

To be honest, when GBC was standing behind the hearst, I did feel his emotion was genuine. For a few moments he didn't take his eyes off her coffin. My first thought was..is he mentally apologising to her?

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Who's decision was it to make the funeral public? Personally I think it should have been private - out of respect for the little girls essentially.

The Dickies said (I read) that they knew a lot of people wanted to pay their respects, therefore they decided it should be public.

coolcat
05-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Yes, it's quite reasonable, however, because the funeral was mainly arranged by her parents, I don't think they wanted him there carrying the coffin. I think the decision was made for him!

And besides he didn't have time to help arrange the funeral with The Dickies because he had made plans for the weekend........It was more important to go away with friends then decide who carried his wifes casket or read the eulogy and God forbid he even had the time to spend with the grieving parents of the woman he is supposed to of loved??.........I understand ABC's parents wanting to contribute to Allisons funeral but I can tell you now I don't know any other husband or wife that would not want to contribute the most....I wonder if he paid for it?????

Limaes
05-11-2012, 06:36 AM
BTW, did someone say that there is news footage of TMac at the funeral?

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 06:42 AM
And besides he didn't have time to help arrange the funeral with The Dickies because he had made plans for the weekend........It was more important to go away with friends then decide who carried his wifes casket or read the eulogy and God forbid he even had the time to spend with the grieving parents of the woman he is supposed to of loved??.........I understand ABC's parents wanting to contribute to Allisons funeral but I can tell you now I don't know any other husband or wife that would not want to contribute the most....I wonder if he paid for it?????

The Funeral Director said a few days back that the "husband was being kept in the loop" with regard to the plans and that the husband had called a few times. I think, for the Dickies' sake, it was best that he was not involved.

coolcat
05-11-2012, 06:47 AM
The Funeral Director said a few days back that the "husband was being kept in the loop" with regard to the plans and that the husband had called a few times. I think, for the Dickies' sake, it was best that he was not involved.

Yes, I agree but only if he is guilty...That to me speaks volumes!

Like I said before...i wonder who paid for it?

spratsmum
05-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Just to add the cat among the pigeons, perhaps he wasn't a major player in the funeral because no one was sure whether he would be there or not!!

tarjessi
05-11-2012, 06:50 AM
:greetings:

I know everyone is talking about TM and I wondered whether she was the one involved or whether it was SB, one of the other ladies listed on the century 21 archived site. I know that people on here have said that SB is not the one being interviewed.

The only reason I have mentioned this person is because a few things struck me as odd, but may only be coincidental. This is my opinion only however I did notice on SB's FB page that her cover photo last night was a picture of a park at night time with a little bridge over a creek...I look today and it has now been changed to a sunset. The cover photo of the creek was updated on the 5th of April...:waitasec:

I also see now on this site:

[/URL]

[url]http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/the-coffin-holding-murdered-woman-allison-baden-clay-is-carried-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/ (http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/the-coffin-holding-murdered-woman-allison-baden-clay-is-carried-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/)

it looks like SB is in the background as the coffin is being carried out...centre of the photo next to the cameraman. I don't know what to make of her expression to be honest only that it seems like her vision is transfixed on the coffin. It's probably nothing, if she was a good friend maybe she is just in shock and cannot believe what has happened...

I know it probably means nothing at all, all symbolic as such and I am probably just reading into it too much but it just struck me as odd. I have been reading through since the first thread and trying to keep up! :-) The information on here has been really interesting and I hope that the things I have noticed are purely coincidence.

Thank you to everyone who has been posting and providing their thoughts. I too have been up waaaaay too late at night reading this thread :tyou: Oh it also seems that the traffic camera link is now broken...just says this resource cannot be found?

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore

coolcat
05-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Just to add the cat among the pigeons, perhaps he wasn't a major player in the funeral because no one was sure whether he would be there or not!!

For Sure! Maybe they thought after speaking with Police that they thought he would of been arrested by now...I wonder if something that was unpredicted has come into play that has prevented arrest...I wonder if Lawyer and Barrister have started earning there money?

I also wonder if Lawyer and Barrister were present today at funeral?

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 06:56 AM
What is your theory of what happened?

Ok.

On that Thursday night Allison went for a haircut at Kenmore. Fact...

Allison had a Pathways conference the next day. Fact

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

There has been no alibi for GBC claiming he was not at home that evening. Fact

Now from here on in it's all guess work...

Did Allison go for a walk a at night? Yes or No

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

Did the body of ABC travel that evening from the house. Yes or No

Have the Alibis been silenced by police? Yes or no

Presuming innocent before guilty why did Allison's parents control the funeral?

So....

You want a theory.

I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

Berry
05-11-2012, 06:58 AM
hey berry how you after today :)

Awwww getting better now, still a sleuther not any sympathy for that ass, was going to go as an Ippy lady, but too raw and not sure I could control myself when I saw "IT".:sick::furious:

TrueSlueth
05-11-2012, 06:58 AM

Yes I posted the inital link to the e-courts site. Damages in most instances when against an organistation refers to wrongful dismissal, or some sort of issues with an employment contract.

If someone is brave, you can walk into the district court registry in brisbane and view this claim. You just have to submit the order, and it may take 24 hours for them to pull the file.

Who's a brave sleuth?

Keentoknow
05-11-2012, 07:00 AM

Does anyone know where ABC was buried today?

spratsmum
05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Does anyone know someone who was stopped by the police at the roundabout last night? If so, what were the police asking?

itsthevibe
05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
I believe GBC is genuinely distressed and upset and not putting on an act. I also agree with whoever posted that part of him clinging to the girls is him needing to cling to them rather than him providing for thier needs to cling ti him. (but only partly because I do believe he is a loving father).

Regarding his show of grief I believe it is a mixture of emotions representing his place in all this and how he would be feeling about that - as follows:

(Note this is based on my opinion that he is responsible for Allisons death)

1. Concern for the girls, as he does love them and he now sees the worst of the effects on them
2. Being surrounded by so much love and emotion for Allison from such a large crowd has reminded him of Allisons wonderful qualities which he once must have appreciated - so a harking back to what once was.
3. Being in a situation which is a symbolic representation, in the saddest possible way, of how monumentally he has stuffed up, therefore crying for himself as such an abject failure.

4. Feeling very alone because for the most part Allisons family have organised the funeral, and people are having to 'work around' him at the funeral, most of them probably thinking he is guilty. They are all supporting each other and he is the odd one out. Where are all his 'best mates' - he probably never had any.

5. Feeling very sorry for himself, because he is quite self-absorbed and narcissistic, and genuinely worried about what is going to happen to him.

Put it all together and it makes for a person who is genuinely distressed and upset. People are complicated and no one is all bad, thus it is not as simple as saying - "look at him, he clearly loves his daughters", or, "after looking at him I'm now wondering if he even did it", or, on the other hand, "look at him, he is putting on an act, the fake, self-absorbed murderer!"

None of this has changed my opinion of the case - his behaviour today was totally apppropriate to the reality of the situation in all its facets - and notice that in all my points, if you agree (which some may not) Allison herself does not feature much in the cause of the grief and distressed reaction.

truth_morph
05-11-2012, 07:03 AM

:what:
Wow, just wow. That speaks volumes about what's going on behind closed doors.

I do agree. I've been to quite a few tragic funerals and I've never seen parents, husbands, wives or siblings as pallbearers. It's an awfully traumatic experience. So, regardless of general feelings toward GBC, I wasn't at all surprised he wasn't pallbearer.

Confuddled
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Running with the psychic reading theme I will post something I dug up.

<modsnip>

frostythesnowman
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM

So why not?

Sense of deja vu?

I think that his main priority today would have been his kids. I am not sticking up for him at all and I do not know him. But seriously, if this was my husband, I would not want him leaving my kids side..

If he is guilty the police will charge him but maybe, just maybe he isn't...:please:

Humdinger
05-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Yes, I agree but only if he is guilty...That to me speaks volumes!

Like I said before...i wonder who paid for it?

What if it's true that the marriage was infact all but over, loveless, or if there was an affair? In that case it would be a complete farce him doing the eulogy or being a pallbearer? If her family found out about this after her murder that would account for them being distant as well as planning the funeral.

I guess I'm just saying that the whole funeral thing does not indicate that he's guilty, there could be other reasons for it being like that.

frostythesnowman
05-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet: 16 photos of Allison's funeral from the Courier Mail.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226353110367?page=1

Those photo's just brought tears to my eyes..

Greg
05-11-2012, 07:12 AM

There was anger at times in Kerry annes voice as she said her piece today( and rightly so I might add) I really felt for her, at one point when she looked up into the congregation I thought the look was directed at him but can't be 100% sure

barrosa

Sorry but IMO it looks to me as they were supporting him

Strangeworld
I believe GBC is genuinely distressed and upset and not putting on an act. I also agree with whoever posted that part of him clinging to the girls is him needing to cling to them rather than him providing for thier needs to cling ti him. (but only partly because I do believe he is a loving father).

Regarding his show of grief I believe it is a mixture of emotions representing his place in all this and how he would be feeling about that - as follows:

(Note this is based on my opinion that he is responsible for Allisons death)

1. Concern for the girls, as he does love them and he now sees the worst of the effects on them
2. Being surrounded by so much love and emotion for Allison from such a large crowd has reminded him of Allisons wonderful qualities which he once must have appreciated - so a harking back to what once was.
3. Being in a situation which is a symbolic representation, in the saddest possible way, of how monumentally he has stuffed up, therefore crying for himself as such an abject failure.

4. Feeling very alone because for the most part Allisons family have organised the funeral, and people are having to 'work around' him at the funeral, most of them probably thinking he is guilty. They are all supporting each other and he is the odd one out. Where are all his 'best mates' - he probably never had any.

5. Feeling very sorry for himself, because he is quite self-absorbed and narcissistic, and genuinely worried about what is going to happen to him.

Put it all together and it makes for a person who is genuinely distressed and upset. People are complicated and no one is all bad, thus it is not as simple as saying - "look at him, he clearly loves his daughters", or, "after looking at him I'm now wondering if heven did it", or, on the other hand, "look at him, he is putting on an act, the fake, self-absorbed murderer!"

None of this has changed my opinion of the case - his behaviour today was totally apppropriate to the reality of the situation in all its facets - and notice that in all my points, if you agree (which some may not) Allison herself does not feature much in the cause of the grief and distressed reaction.

That final moment as her coffin was carried away is almost like his life, as he knows it now, is been carried away too. Regardless of what happens now, his life is never going to be the same.

bearbear
05-11-2012, 07:15 AM
dont go angel! i like reading your refreshing posts!

minni
05-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Ok.

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

So....

You want a theory.

I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end

So there you are!!

can you maybe link these? where did her car make it home from?? I assume the hairdressers but I am having trouble with the factual side...I can't find links because we have too many damn threads now!!

Barram5
05-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Some people have changed but i have never said that his guilty because i wasn't there and i prefer not to judge people without knowing the facts :)

Im with you on this. I have not made my mind up and I also noticed a shift after the news about women getting a lawyer. (believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see/read)

TrueSlueth
05-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Very very interesting.

Bobbie, it isnt obvious from the document listing what the outcome was, but this can be found out as per my above post.

possumheart
05-11-2012, 07:21 AM
What would you do if you looked at GBC's Facebook friends and realized that you knew one of them very well and you knew another quite well? And you knew a few others by reputation? Would you look at him differently? Would you delete all of your posts from here?

Rational
05-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Ok.I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?

So there you are!!

Great to see your theory. Agree with most of it but also feel that forensics will have a large part to play. Ie what is cause of death? Are there signs of a physical struggle that can be matched to someone's physical traits? Is there DNA on the body? Fibres that can be traced etc. If they can 1; put him in any way near the vicinity where she was found and within the timeframe of her death; and 2; have supporting forensic evidence and 3; have a motive he will go down. I think the QPS will want to have a watertight case given the high level legal eagles that have been engaged since day 1.

spratsmum
05-11-2012, 07:26 AM
What would you do if you looked at GBC's Facebook friends and realized that you knew one of them very well and you knew another quite well? And you knew a few others by reputation? Would you look at him differently? Would you delete all of your posts from here?

no I wouldn't, one thing is they would never know who you are, but mainly you are entitled to an opinion and entitled to voice it. I actually do know one of his facebook friends, but I think it is a business contact as he is in Real estate as welol.

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Also....

I have a daughter....and not to get too far off track but I ask everyone this whether you think he is guilty or not

Why for one second should the children suspect there father?

Daddy...what happened to mummy?
Daddy....where has mummy gone?
Daddy....please please don't leave us

You all know my views on this crime but I want you to all know that children are so god dam innocent...

Imagine being the detective who had to interview them....

If you have children then do what I did tonight...

Ask them how there day was?
Read an extra storey....
Tuck them in and understand how much they love and rely on you

bellgirl
05-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Those photo's just brought tears to my eyes..

I've been bawling for the past couple of hours because of the funeral photos and footage - I was fine before today.

Couldbe
05-11-2012, 07:29 AM
:
Thank you to everyone who has been posting and providing their thoughts. I too have been up waaaaay too late at night reading this thread :tyou: Oh it also seems that the traffic camera link is now broken...just says this resource cannot be found?

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore

Can you please explain re "the traffic camera link is now broken". Would you be able to supply details where you saw this please?

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 07:29 AM
This link has been given to us all twice before...I found it very interesting ...I agree...I think we are waiting for forensics and then all will be revealed?

I linked it once a couple of threads back, hadn't seen it otherwise. There wasn't any comment then so I wasn't sure if people had missed it in a fast-moving thread. And the firemen at the funeral reminded me of it.

Thanks for the other related link.

Confuddled
05-11-2012, 07:30 AM

No I wouldn't.
I have friends that are friends with people I'd rather dig my eyes out with a rusty spoon than spend time with.
My friends know how I feel about their other friends and we just don't discuss things involving them.

Karo
05-11-2012, 07:32 AM

In my family, the husband or father never acts as pallbearer.

Berry
05-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Unless he's not guilty and he's not shaving until her killer is found?

Now that is a weird comment...somehow it sends the hair on the back of my neck up high....eewwww. You must be a very close friend, relly....standing up for a piece of jelly like "IT".

coolcat
05-11-2012, 07:33 AM

I also have a friend on his page...Which is very strange because I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW.....? Small World...can't wait to see her next to find out how she knows him and if she has ever met ABC??

I also know someone who knows TM and have yet to hear back from them as to what she knows....She is currently overseas and not able to access internet easily...Prob doesn't even know what is going on with her over here??

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 07:33 AM

Do you mean 'you' to mean yourself?

If a rhetorical question concerning the rest of us, can only say that I know/have known many people, some of them well, I thought. But most of us don't even know ourselves, if we're honest. So if I (for example) knew people who knew someone on Facebook, it wouldn't make a great deal of difference as to how I'd regard this or any other case. History has shown us many who've stated in complete honesty and after the fact that never in a million years would they have considered a person they knew well to be capable of some horrendous acts

For example there was a ghastly case a few years ago where a man drove his vehicle into a dam. Within that car were his children. Witnesses claimed that when they arrived on the scene, they discovered the father to be smoking a cigarette. When the case went to trial, the father's ex-wife refused to believe her ex-husband was capable of harming their children. If I remember correctly, I think she supported her ex-husband's claims of innocence and a retrial. Only after the second trial did she accept, apparently, that her ex-husband had killed their children. So there we have direct knowledge of the father on the part of his ex-wife (rather than second or third hand FB association) and she believed him innocent

Lurker on Websleuths
05-11-2012, 07:34 AM
:greetings:

I know everyone is talking about TM and I wondered whether she was the one involved or whether it was SB, one of the other ladies listed on the century 21 archived site. I know that people on here have said that SB is not the one being interviewed.

The only reason I have mentioned this person is because a few things struck me as odd, but may only be coincidental. This is my opinion only however I did notice on SB's FB page that her cover photo last night was a picture of a park at night time with a little bridge over a creek...I look today and it has now been changed to a sunset. The cover photo of the creek was updated on the 5th of April...:waitasec:

I also see now on this site:

[/URL]

[url]http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/the-coffin-holding-murdered-woman-allison-baden-clay-is-carried-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/ (http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/the-coffin-holding-murdered-woman-allison-baden-clay-is-carried-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/)

it looks like SB is in the background as the coffin is being carried out...centre of the photo next to the cameraman. I don't know what to make of her expression to be honest only that it seems like her vision is transfixed on the coffin. It's probably nothing, if she was a good friend maybe she is just in shock and cannot believe what has happened...

I know it probably means nothing at all, all symbolic as such and I am probably just reading into it too much but it just struck me as odd. I have been reading through since the first thread and trying to keep up! :-) The information on here has been really interesting and I hope that the things I have noticed are purely coincidence.

My first post here guys , bare with me little. I have been reading the posts since day one and have been intrigued by the complexity of the issues here. Tarjessi when you say you know these people involved and you are leaning towards SB not being involved , and that you would believe TM to be the person more likely 'involved' I believe you are correct.

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 07:37 AM
I linked it once a couple of threads back, hadn't seen it otherwise. There wasn't any comment then so I wasn't sure if people had missed it in a fast-moving thread. And the firemen at the funeral reminded me of it.

Thanks for the other related link.

Thank you for linking and quoting the tarot material, Neuromancer

I for one hadn't seen it before and found it to be very interesting, particularly at this time

spratsmum
05-11-2012, 07:39 AM
I think today would have been a harrowing day for everyone involved. The questions from those little gir;s must be heartbreaking, and I think there would have been a lot of people there today that GBC wouldn't want to have seen or spoken to.

I think GBC looks distressed in the photos, regardless of the circumstances of Allisons' disappearance , he must run it through his mind constantly. Having to watch your back at every step and to have no certainty what tomorrow will bring, would be exhausting. Above all though funerals are a time for memories - he and Allison were in love once, they married and had three children, there must be beautiful memories of those occasions. Regardless of his involvement in her death, I don't think it would be possible to distant yourself from those memories on a day like today.

Rational
05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Also on aussiecriminals a poll on 'do you think GBC murdered ABC?' nearly 87% of voters (more than 600) said yes. Yes I was one of them.

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
I looked again, after 2 weeks, at that initial interview the media did with GBC about his 'missing' wife - shady, eye-evasive, seeking 'sympathy' for his little 'ding'/accident - what an incredible NARCISSIST. I have spent years/decades analyzing human behaviour, body language, personality types etc - IMO not an innocent bystander. Again, if I'm wrong will EAT MY HAT AND MORE. GLAD TO BE PROVEN wrong for the sake of her daughters. But don't think I will be....x

Yes. I assume you saw previous info posts (including mine) on psychopathology? Don't know if you saw the post from yesterday about the (fail) educational qualifications, and also the one from the old school acquaintance (about 2 days ago) about marked behaviours back then?

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 07:41 AM
I think that his main priority today would have been his kids. I am not sticking up for him at all and I do not know him. But seriously, if this was my husband, I would not want him leaving my kids side..

If he is guilty the police will charge him but maybe, just maybe he isn't...:please:

... you wouldn't be around and he would be the culprit ... would you really want him near your kids? (sorry, couldn't help it)

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Also....

I have a daughter....and not to get too far off track but I ask everyone this whether you think he is guilty or not

Because these things are never the first troubling incident. And because children see and hear.

Hillsdon
05-11-2012, 07:46 AM

can you maybe link these? where did her car make it home from?? I assume the hairdressers but I am having trouble with the factual side...I can't find links because we have too many damn threads now!!

Allison's children were not staying at abc and gbcs home or nbc and ebcs? Fact

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 07:47 AM
My first post here guys , bare with me little. I have been reading the posts since day one and have been intrigued by the complexity of the issues here. Tarjessi when you say you know these people involved and you are leaning towards SB not being involved , and that you would believe TM to be the person more likely 'involved' I believe you are correct.

SB wrote a condolence message in one website, which was very much supporting Allison and her family/girls, with no mention of the husband. I don't think she is involved at all (other than providing info to the police).

Hillsdon
05-11-2012, 07:49 AM

What are you worried about possumheart? We arnt on the jury. Just discussing theories and sharing facts.... I too know some of his friends...

Berry
05-11-2012, 07:51 AM

Hi Willow your challengers are amusing..since Maverick.au went AWOL lol.

This crime is motivated by severe money issues.

This crime has severely illegal money issues involved in his name.

This crime is again related to fraudulent behaviour.

This crime is very well known by the QPS and the people giving evidence.

This crime needs timing facts as proof to be added into warrant for arrest.

This crime is murder and nothing else.

Now let's get back to these facts.

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Because these things are never the first troubling incident. And because children see and hear.

Ok...however this is a lose of innocence...

1.Close your eyes.
2. You have just told your children mummy's missing
3. Unless this case is about domestic violence then I don't see why people question there daugthers wanting to be with there father
4. They would be desperate for love

Anyhow. I'm off topic so sleuth on people...

Somemore theories would be good!!

Fire up!

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
It wasn't only the middle DTR with defensive posturing but also the older DTR in an earlier shot with both her arms and legs crossed - blocking out, not safe, not secure in dads arms. Scan through photos of the funeral and observe this for yourself.

Yes.

Here's an exercise.

Get your partner/a loved one to put their arms around your shoulders from behind.

Stand with your arms tightly folded.

See how it feels.

Ask them how it feels.

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 07:57 AM

They sure do

Kids have what seems a telepathic ability to sense when their mother is upset(maybe father too, although I suspect they're particularly tuned into their mother, generally speaking)

If the child has seen or heard their parents having a discussion, for example, then seen a 'look' on their mother's face (no matter how she might try to disguise her feelings) they connect the discussion (or argument) with their mother's emotions, facial expressions, actions, etc

If it happens with some regularity, those children, even as young as two or three, will become tense in expectation of their mother becoming hurt or upset again when the trigger personality enters the environment. The kids will adopt a protectiveness towards their mother. They may try to distract her by asking for something, or suddenly talking about a recent event during which their mother was happy - say a party or a visit to someone. And if all else fails, the children will actively attempt to distract and divert by naughty behaviour or claiming to feel sick or in need of a drink, etc -- even if the child risks a smack or being sent from the room. Children of very tender years will knowingly sacrifice themselves in this way, indicating they are very alert, very tuned-in and know far more than their parents care to think about, quite often

Greg
The word is that the computer holds some damning evidence aswell

Berry
Ooh

o_O

I missed that.

AND... notice the photos of the only people bring flowers depicted husband (puke) brother and mother of them!!!!!!

MMMmmmmmm no donations by them perhaps.......

rhb
05-11-2012, 07:58 AM

1.Close your eyes.
3. Unless this case is about domestic violence then I don't see why people question there daugthers wanting to be with there father

Totally agree. :)

Rational
05-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Did anyone notice that on photo4/16 of the funeral sequence only GBC parents and his sister are wearing sunnies? Cannot see anyone else who is!? Maybe they did not get legal advice!!

Bayside
05-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi Willow your challengers are amusing..since Maverick.au went AWOL lol.

This crime is motivated by severe money issues.

This crime has severely illegal money issues involved in his name.

This crime is again related to fraudulent behaviour.

This crime is very well known by the QPS and the people giving evidence.

This crime needs timing facts as proof to be added into warrant for arrest.

This crime is murder and nothing else.

Now let's get back to these facts.

Yes.. Yes and HELL YES

Berry
05-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Wow, what a lot of catching up I've had to do...and I think that you're all a big bunch of softies :)

What a family the Dickies are...the degree of love and respect for their daughter and grand-daughters far outweighs any disdain they may feel for GBC.

To be honest, when GBC was standing behind the hearst, I did feel his emotion was genuine. For a few moments he didn't take his eyes off her coffin. My first thought was..is he mentally apologising to her?

NAH "it" was looking blank and stupido as usual IMo

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I read that tarot reading last week and I got chills. You're right, more and more it is making sense. I hope she does another reading about the killer/s.

I personally don't believe in Tarot readings. Years back, I was given a free Tarot reading by someone apparently well respect, who had a lot of clients. She got all wrong. Said that I was going to be very happy in a long marriage with 2 kids, the first one arriving after about 18 months of marriage. Well, it took me 7 years to fall pregnant, had only one child and my marriage lasted only 12 years!

However, it is known that police in the US do sometime use respected psychics to assist in solving crimes and I tend to believe some might have special sensory powers.

Berry
05-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Ok.

So....

You want a theory.

So there you are!!

Thanks good precis...the funny, horrid part is he kidded Allison.....oh yes he has for years

tarjessi
05-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Can you please explain re "the traffic camera link is now broken". Would you be able to supply details where you saw this please?

Sorry I meant when you went to the link the image would not display - it showed as a broken image. This happened between about 8:30pm 9pm when I was trying to view the link. I tried it a bit earlier in the night as well around 7pm and you could not see the image then either. I have just gone back to the link and the image is back again now :waitasec:

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 08:10 AM

1.Close your eyes.

Anyhow. I'm off topic so sleuth on people...

Somemore theories would be good!!

Fire up!

Sadly, I think we established an abuse scenario when the best friend was quoted as saying "she told me things; I should have done more".

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 08:11 AM
I personally don't believe in Tarot readings. Years back, I was given a free Tarot reading by someone apparently well respect, who had a lot of clients. She got all wrong. Said that I was going to be very happy in a long marriage with 2 kids, the first one arriving after about 18 months of marriage. Well, it took me 7 years to fall pregnant, had only one child and my marriage lasted only 12 years!

However, it is known that police in the US do sometime use respected psychics to assist in solving crimes and I tend to believe some might have special sensory powers.

I've never had a Tarot reading, but the one linked by Neuromancer seemed better than chance, to me anyway (bearing in mind the timing of the reading and of events as have unfolded since)

That there are those with extra-sensory gifts however, I have no doubt whatsoever, whether these be manifested via Tarot or ordinary playing-cards, tea-leaves, saucers of water or simply voiced hunches

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Also....

Daddy...what happened to mummy?
Daddy....where has mummy gone?
Daddy....please please don't leave us

You all know my views on this crime but I want you to all know that children are so god dam innocent...

Imagine being the detective who had to interview them....

If you have children then do what I did tonight...

Ask them how there day was?
Read an extra storey....
Tuck them in and understand how much they love and rely on you

Not necessary suspect the father, but be afraid of him, if there was DV in the home. Kids are not stupid!

ollijack
05-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Wow. That's excellent.

Champagne4lulu
05-11-2012, 08:13 AM

I was quite the opposite. I didn't believe and a friend did mine. Was 100% accurate about a situation I was involved in. I didn't like what I heard but what it said ended up being spot on. I take it with a grain of salt but it can be interesting.

Completelyconfused
05-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Yes I was there, it was very sad

I was there too. It was horrendous. The tension between the two families could be cut by a knife. There was a definitive feeling that the Dickies wanted nothing to to with GBC. The BC clan walked in the back door 5 mins before the service. I did see that partly as protecting the girls from waiting around but all of them?

Those girls did their mum proud. So brave and so amazing. What a legacy to leave behind.

I have cried so much today and still feel so emotional. Losing a friend is hard, losing her like that is almost unbearable.

I just wish we could have an end to this. The speculation, gossip and innuendo. It's exhausting. I want to know what happened to this gorgeous creature who was an amazing friend and mother. I don't want it to have been anything to do with G. I don't want to believe anyone is capable of that.....it's just so hard with all the misinformation and changing stories......and sadly I do believe he knows what, why,where, how and who!!

Neuromancer
05-11-2012, 08:14 AM
AND... notice the photos of the only people bring flowers depicted husband (puke) brother and mother of them!!!!!!

MMMmmmmmm no donations by them perhaps.......

Yes I noticed that.

itsthevibe
05-11-2012, 08:16 AM
I've never had a Tarot reading, but the one linked by Neuromancer seemed better than chance, to me anyway (bearing in mind the timing of the reading and of events as have unfolded since)

That there are those with extra-sensory gifts however, I have no doubt whatsoever, whether these be manifested via Tarot or ordinary playing-cards, tea-leaves, saucers of water or simply voiced hunches

I think in most cases that whatever devices these people use to facilitate their gift, it is the intuitive and sensory powers that are what gets the result. So it's really all about the reader of the cards, not the cards themselves in relation to the quality of the reading.

ollijack
05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
For Sure! Maybe they thought after speaking with Police that they thought he would of been arrested by now...I wonder if something that was unpredicted has come into play that has prevented arrest...I wonder if Lawyer and Barrister have started earning there money?

I also wonder if Lawyer and Barrister were present today at funeral?
Wow. That's excellent.

Willowwind
05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Sadly, I think we established an abuse scenario when the best friend was quoted as saying "she told me things; I should have done more".

This does not mean she was applying thus in relation to abuse...

indogwetrust
05-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Yes I noticed that.

Berry and Neuromancer

I think you'll find that GBC was carrying one of his daughter's posies, each of them placed flowers on Allison's coffin during the service.

Rational
05-11-2012, 08:21 AM
I was there too. It was horrendous. The tension between the two families could be cut by a knife. There was a definitive feeling that the Dickies wanted nothing to to with GBC. The BC clan walked in the back door 5 mins before the service. I did see that partly as protecting the girls from waiting around but all of them?

Those girls did their mum proud. So brave and so amazing. What a legacy to leave behind.

I have cried so much today and still feel so emotional. Losing a friend is hard, losing her like that is almost unbearable.

I just wish we could have an end to this. The speculation, gossip and innuendo. It's exhausting. I want to know what happened to this gorgeous creature who was an amazing friend and mother. I don't want it to have been

anything to do with G. I don't want to believe anyone is capable of that.....it's just so hard with all the misinformation and changing stories......and sadly I do believe he knows what, why,where, how and who!!

Thank you both for sharing your very personal feelings. It must be very difficult even being on this site. I hope that for all those involved that there is some kind of resolution soon.

frostythesnowman
05-11-2012, 08:23 AM
... you wouldn't be around and he would be the culprit ... would you really want him near your kids? (sorry, couldn't help it)

I would definitely want him there if he did not do it..and at the moment he has not been proven guilty. There is something very very strange about all of this..

tarjessi
05-11-2012, 08:33 AM

Hi Lurker, no I was actually wondering about SB just due to some little things I have noticed. I don't know anyone personally at all attached to this case, I am only basing my thoughts on some observations I have made from photos at the funeral and some material on SB's Facebook page.

I do understand that TM has been suggested as the person who is an ex-colleague and has now retained a lawyer after being interviewed. Way back in thread 1 I wondered which of the two (SB or TM) might have been the alleged mistress after someone provided a link to the archived Century 21 website.

I also understand that TM has not officially been mentioned as a mistress but as a former colleague only. There has been speculation on websleuths that she is the mistress but no confirmation.

She may have info on some of his dodgy business dealings although it is odd she was filmed at his place shortly after Allison was reported missing. I mean if you were planning on spilling your guts over his dodgy dealings would you turn up at his parent's place to offer support when his wife is reported missing?

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/pictures/

SB was also photographed and filmed at GBC's parents place shortly after Allison was reported missing. I understand from the mass of information in these threads that SB no longer works in real estate but works for Suncorp. If you do a bit of sleuthing you can link up the photos from the C21 website and the photos posted online in the early days to match the names to faces.

I know SB wrote a lovely tribute on the Courier Mail site but that could also be a way to deflect attention away from herself. It could also be genuine but the photo of SB behind the coffin at the funeral, her cover photo of the creek in a park at night time which has just changed to a sunset on Facebook today...those little things seem odd to me. I could well be reading into it way too much and SB is not involved at all.

All of this above about SB could all be pure coincidence, but with little information to confirm either way, I personally still wonder about SB and TM and what possible involvement (if any) they might have.

The fact that they have said the killer might have had an accomplice...I personally feel it is either one or both of his parent's or possibly SB or TM. The only other person would be if GBC had another woman on the go that no one knew about. Or GBC is not guilty at all, but honestly, my instincts are saying he most likely is involved...but time will tell.

I hope QPS are able to get all of the information they need to solve this case and ensure that they can put the murderer and his possible accomplice away for a long time. My heart goes out to Allison, her parents and her daughters...

Thinking
05-11-2012, 08:35 AM

Seriously, I think this is a very good point.

There is much focus on the children being the priority today and the need for everyone to do what is best for them at this time, which I completely agree with - however, I really think that it was Allison's day and one must contemplate what she would have wanted. IF (only "if") GBC did this to her, I don't want to think about her last moments with him. Would she have wanted him there with the kids in that way, or being a sole parent to them in future? If it were me in the situation, I would much prefer my kids to be held and protected by my parents.

frostythesnowman
05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Saddest thing ever is that three little girls are going to bed without a cuddle from their mummy tonight...I just wish we could all have some answers NOW!!! I HOPE FOR THEIR SAKE IT IS NOT HIM....it is just all so terribly sad.

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM

Maybe not, but there was a definite message there for the culprit: I know what you have been upto!!

laserdisc10
05-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Saddest thing ever is that three little girls are going to bed without a cuddle from their mummy tonight...I just wish we could all have some answers NOW!!! I HOPE FOR THEIR SAKE IT IS NOT HIM....it is just all so terribly sad.

What's done is done, but I have doubts re: the wisdom in taking the children to the funeral. I know the stiff-upper lippers (way I was raised) believe children should attend the funeral as a way of 'getting them to accept it'and to accept that death is a natural part of life (as it is, of course)

Yet how many of us, as adults, have thought about the burial which accompanies the funeral and thought about what it's like down there, under the ground, all alone, when night falls? Well, that's exactly what children think about too. All around them, adults are grieving, crying, talking, drinking, etc. Attempts are made to comfort and distract the child's thoughts. It's told to go to sleep and not think about it any more. They're subject to platitudes. Told Mummy is in heaven and everything will be alright. The adults act as if the children are blind, deaf and incapable of independent thought, very often. It's expected children will magically 'get over it', as if the death of an adored mother were similar to a case of measles

And alone in the dark, within earshot of adult conversation, the child thinks about mummy. Wants mummy to come and comfort and hug and smile and make everything happy and normal again. The child also thinks about the casket and where it went and where mummy is now. I wouldn't have taken the children to the funeral. The casket departing in the hearse was too stark, too horrific in its implications, too cruel in its reality, imo

CaseClosed
05-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Seriously, I think this is a very good point.

There is much focus on the children being the priority today and the need for everyone to do what is best for them at this time, which I completely agree with - however, I really think that it was Allison's day and one must contemplate what she would have wanted. IF (only "if") GBC did this to her, I don't want to think about her last moments with him. Would she have wanted him there with the kids in that way, or being a sole parent to them in future? If it were me in the situation, I would much prefer my kids to be held and protected by my parents.

Agreed, however he is the father and not the subject to any DOC investigation therefore you cannot stop him from being near his kids .... as much as many probably would like it!

Berry
05-11-2012, 09:01 AM

I was thinking too after her best friend saying 'she told me things' comment and since I read it on CM online too.

IMO it was not the abuse per se, but the deep finance - no solution available - desperate spot "it" had got them in perhaps.

Berry
05-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Berry and Neuromancer

I think you'll find that GBC was carrying one of his daughter's posies, each of them placed flowers on Allison's coffin during the service.

Hope you know, however these posies had no paper/wrapping on them if they were the ones placed with Mummys' coffin.

Take longer than the 5 mins before service when they arrived, to shorten all stems and remove that.

beside the point.....thank you for your response I will be saying now indog