PDA

View Full Version : WA WA - Bundy attorney: 'He told me he killed more than 100 people, and not only women'

wfgodot
05-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Former defense attorney claims serial killer Ted Bundy confessed
to 'murdering more than 100 people and his first victim was a MAN' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149382/Former-defense-attorney-claims-serial-killer-Ted-Bundy-confessed-murdering-100-people-victim-MAN.html) (Daily Mail)
The one-time attorney of the notorious murderer Ted Bundy has penned a memoir detailing the disturbing conversations he had with the killer before he was executed in 1989.

Seattle attorney John Henry Browne represented Bundy in the 1970s, a time when he had unparallelled access to one of the darkest minds of the 20th century.
---
At the height of his murder spree, female college students disappeared at a rate of one per month.

But in a shocking claim, Mr Browne said that Bundy told him his first victim was a man. 'Thatís never been known,' Mr Browne said to Fox.

The attorney said he found it very difficult to return to the Bundy case, as his conversations with the brutal rapist and murderer haunted him.

'Itís too creepy,' he said. 'I didnít want to visit those dark places again.'
---
more, with many pictures, at DM link above

jjw
05-25-2012, 04:05 PM
I have no doubts that monster killed a large number of victims. Wonder how Ted is liking it down in HELL?

wfgodot
05-25-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm wondering about Teddy Boy's claim he killed men. I think he was cowardly enough that the situation would have had to be extremely in his favor before he killed another man. Because he would rightly feel he would get his ass kicked in a fair fight.