PDA

View Full Version : Darlie's wounds...from a legal standpoint...

jayla
01-11-2005, 02:40 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only person who posts on here that works in the medical profession.Most healthcare workers are taught to chart, chart, chart...If for no other reason than to avoid lawsuits for medical malpractice. So, I'm thinking you could possibly have one or two staff members carelessly neglecting to adress those massive arm bruises...but certainly not everyone who observed her. That is what convinces me the bruising (for the most part) came after her discharge.

IrishMist
01-11-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only person who posts on here that works in the medical profession.Most healthcare workers are taught to chart, chart, chart...If for no other reason than to avoid lawsuits for medical malpractice. So, I'm thinking you could possibly have one or two staff members carelessly neglecting to adress those massive arm bruises...but certainly not everyone who observed her. That is what convinces me the bruising (for the most part) came after her discharge.
I wonder about that, too. Plus, the bruising seemed SO massive, almost overkill, ya know?

But on the other hand, when you look at the pictures, you can see scratches and abrasions that weren't charted or testified to...

Then it takes me to the next question... if these injuries didn't happen that night, when and how DID they happen?

Jeana (DP)
01-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Well I'm not a medical professional, so I can't say if they were all caused at the same time or not. There was a horrible, nasty fight that night and Darlie and Darin argued very badly. Badly enough that she asked for a separation. I don't know for sure, but maybe some of was caused in the hours before the murder and the bruising after that day?? Is that possible?