PDA

View Full Version : True Crime paperbooks, videos - buy, sell, borrow

Kaly
01-13-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx :D

londonPI
01-15-2005, 12:13 AM
i have the ann rule book - tell me where to send it and it will be on its way

Kaly
01-15-2005, 01:46 AM
I PM'd you (private message). Thanks so much for replying! I noticed in another thread that they already have a paperback true crime collection making the rounds, but perhaps I can snag some new people here to join in on a new one.

londonPI
01-19-2005, 11:27 AM
i am looking for a book by gary smalley, i think, called
the language of love for teenagers - anyone have and want
to sell or trade ... PM me.

cami
02-15-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm looking for Jeffrey MacDonald related stuff.

Also looking to buy at a cheap price (or borrow) Amber Frey's book, and Ann Rule's Green River Running Red. Also, collections of other true crime books, depending on what you have. PM me. Thanx :D

Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.

cami
02-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Kali, what are you looking for on MacDonald. I've got the False Witness video and the Crime Stories video from Court TV. The only book I own though is Fatal Vision and I have two copies of that so I would gladly give you my old copy, LOL.

I'm looking for the movie Fatal Vision. Will gladly pay for tapes and postage.

Newswolf
03-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.

cami
03-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Cami,

Half.com has both the dvd & the vhs of this for $20. I use the site a lot, only takes credit cards, I've never had a problem.

Thanks Wolf, I don't own credit cards however so I can't take advantage of it. I found a poster who has made me a copy of the movie and is mailing it out to me so I have it now. Thanks anyway.