PDA

View Full Version : Routier and MacDonald compared THIS way...

jayla
01-21-2005, 03:44 AM
While surfing the other night, I came upon "MacDonald's Magic Mystery Tour" with lots of J. MacDonald info. While looking at the autopsy photos of Collette, Kris and Kim, it struck me again how similar their stories seem to be. They have color Photos of Jeff's "injuries," and then absolutely heartbreaking photos of his family lying on the autopsy slabs. He did it, he did it, no way he DIDN'T do it. I've tried to obtain a copy of MTJD, and all I found was one on E-Bay for 118.00, so I'm not THAT desperate!LOL. But after reading a lot of posts on here from people who have seen the injuries of Devon and Damon, I'll bet those photos would be eerily similar.

chicoliving
01-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Is that the reason you're looking for the book, for the pictures? There are pics of the boys injuries and Darlie's on the website....

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/index.php

IrishMist
01-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Is that the reason you're looking for the book, for the pictures? There are pics of the boys injuries and Darlie's on the website....

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/index.php
From what I'm hearing, the book has more pictures than the web site.

I ordered it last night from Border's for $24.95. It's supposed to be in in a week.
I'm also hearing it's hard to find/get ahold of, so I won't be real surprised if Border's ends up telling me they can't get it. When I looked up some other books, though, they would say "out of print" and this one didn't... ??

Guess I'll find out in a week, I'll let y'all know then.

Jeana (DP)
01-21-2005, 09:52 AM
While surfing the other night, I came upon "MacDonald's Magic Mystery Tour" with lots of J. MacDonald info. While looking at the autopsy photos of Collette, Kris and Kim, it struck me again how similar their stories seem to be. They have color Photos of Jeff's "injuries," and then absolutely heartbreaking photos of his family lying on the autopsy slabs. He did it, he did it, no way he DIDN'T do it. I've tried to obtain a copy of MTJD, and all I found was one on E-Bay for 118.00, so I'm not THAT desperate!LOL. But after reading a lot of posts on here from people who have seen the injuries of Devon and Damon, I'll bet those photos would be eerily similar.

Do you have a link for the McDonald website mentioned?

cami
01-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Do you have a link for the McDonald website mentioned?

www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com

jaeger
02-28-2005, 09:02 AM
You know, the pictures of blood spattered in front of the sink at the Routier house reminded me of the description of blood spatters in front of the sink at the MacDonald house, where Jeff allegedly inflicted his "self defense" wounds.

Jeana (DP)
02-28-2005, 09:30 AM
You know, the pictures of blood spattered in front of the sink at the Routier house reminded me of the description of blood spatters in front of the sink at the MacDonald house, where Jeff allegedly inflicted his "self defense" wounds.

Me too.

cami
03-01-2005, 03:08 PM

You know what was also found in the sink trap in that bathroom sink? Two tiny sample bottles, with blood smears on them. Quite possibly an anesthetic so he could more easily inflict that wound that collapsed his lung. One of them might have been Narcan.

pennygram
03-06-2005, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=Jeana (DP)]Do you have a link for the McDonald website mentioned?[QUOTE]I don't think that link is working.

pennygram
03-06-2005, 01:19 AM
You know what was also found in the sink trap in that bathroom sink? Two tiny sample bottles, with blood smears on them. Quite possibly an anesthetic so he could more easily inflict that wound that collapsed his lung. One of them might have been Narcan.I never heard about anything in the sink trap. Where did you find that out?

cami
03-29-2005, 02:03 PM
I never heard about anything in the sink trap. Where did you find that out?

It's in the CID documents listed here (http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/cid_records.html)

cami
03-29-2005, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=Jeana (DP)]Do you have a link for the McDonald website mentioned?[QUOTE]I don't think that link is working.

Here's the link:

It's not the magical mystery tour, it's Christina's site with all the documents, CID lab notes, Article 32 Transcripts, Grand Jury transcripts, Trial transcripts, Appeals, Writs, etc, etc.

cami
03-29-2005, 02:13 PM

You can see the damage inflicted on the boys at the "just Darlie" site. That's all I needed to see was those two autopsy pics of Damon and Devon. Then try to understand why a stranger would inflict such damage on two tiny sleeping boys and leave the adults alive.

Yellowrose
03-30-2005, 12:17 AM
I agree the two cases are very similar. But Mac gets to apply for parole. No DP for him. He can squawk for the rest of his life or may even get out. :eek:

cami
03-30-2005, 08:59 AM
I agree the two cases are very similar. But Mac gets to apply for parole. No DP for him. He can squawk for the rest of his life or may even get out. :eek:

No he won't get out. He's trying on the merits of his prison record. He's served his time with "dignity" Jeez, who does he think he is anyway. He will not admit to anything nor will he show one shred of remorse or show the pb that he is rehabilitated. They'll laugh him back to his cell if he gets up there and tries his "it was the hippies, I'm innocent" foolishness.

Jeana (DP)
03-30-2005, 10:32 AM

The parole board wants to hear about remorse and acceptance of one's guilt. If McDonald refuses to cop to the crimes, they won't consider parole.

cami
04-13-2005, 12:20 PM
I never heard about anything in the sink trap. Where did you find that out?

Sorry, I gave you an incorrect link.

The exhibit no. is D-224 and it's this link: www.azwest.net/c&j

Found in the hall bathroom sink trap. The Narcan is used to reverse drug overdoses as well.

cami
04-22-2005, 01:45 PM
The parole board wants to hear about remorse and acceptance of one's guilt. If McDonald refuses to cop to the crimes, they won't consider parole.

Mac's parole hearing is set for May 10th. No public and no press allowed.

texaslb218
04-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Cami, I check on Darlie threads where I can find them. Were you reading some months ago when there was a guy who was rabid for Darlie's innocence? It was so strange. Now that I have found an active thread, I will be checking on the latest. I am in the Dallas area, a G, followed the case from the beginning! Thanks for the mention of the Macdonald sites! I am checking them out.

cami
04-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Cami, I check on Darlie threads where I can find them. Were you reading some months ago when there was a guy who was rabid for Darlie's innocence? It was so strange. Now that I have found an active thread, I will be checking on the latest. I am in the Dallas area, a G, followed the case from the beginning! Thanks for the mention of the Macdonald sites! I am checking them out.

You must be talking about El Jefe. Yes we are very familiar with him, LOL. I have no clue where he went after they closed the Darlie thread at c&j.

Here's the link to c&j, MacDonald threads. It has the most comprehensive discussion--well aande has a pretty good discussion as well. There's hard core Macdonald supporters at c&j that have now jumped ship. With the publication of the public documents--all the hearings and trial testimonies, the lab reports listing all the evidence, they are now getting to learn that they must erase everything that Jeffrey MacDonald and his book Fatal Justice, that contains many out and out lies and misrepresentations, have told them and start over again. It's just blowing my mind that they can finally see the that ice pick baby killer for what he is.

His parole date, May 10, was his wife's birthday. His first wife, the one he slaughtered.

anyway, here's the link (http://p216.ezboard.com/bcrimeandjustice13552) to the site:

Here's the link to the aande discussion (http://boards.aetv.com/forum.jsp?forum=222)

Jules
04-25-2005, 11:52 AM
His parole date, May 10, was his wife's birthday. His first wife, the one he slaughtered.

A bit of poetic justice if you ask me. Ain't no way he'll be released.

Peiper72
06-12-2013, 02:31 PM

Just looked at the pics for the first time. Jesus C, wth is wrong with these people ?

ScarlettScarpetta
06-12-2013, 02:51 PM
You know What I think proves he did it is the overkill. If he just wanted them dead and poisoned them and was " kind" With a quick bullet, If you know what I mean, He probably thought it would look like him.. But if he went all nuts and slashed and stabbed even at the babies, He figured no one would believe this of him. The pictures are brutal.
I have not seen any crime scene pics of the Routier boys.

You know I always want to believe it was anyone but the parents, so if anyone has any evidence that points away from parents, I am so happy to follow it and see if it leads away..

But sadly it usually does not.

Peiper72
06-12-2013, 03:10 PM
I see that this monster is trying hard (again) to get out.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/26/nation/la-na-nn-fatal-vision-murders-evidence-20120926

Peiper72
06-12-2013, 03:47 PM
I found this about Jeffrey's case. Please share your opinions.

The Jeffrey MacDonald Case - A Round Table discussion with Richard Cahn - YouTube

cami
06-18-2013, 05:06 PM
I found this about Jeffrey's case. Please share your opinions.

The Jeffrey MacDonald Case - A Round Table discussion with Richard Cahn - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrNHuueYFI)

I found it very interesting. I found it on youtube too. It only confirms for me that Errol Morris did little to no research on his biased toward MacDonald book. MacDonald micromanages his own case and he only lets his lawyers and people like Morris see what he wants them to see.

MacDonald preyed on the elderly most likely who had some dementia when he got Britt and Mrs. Stockeley to sign those affidavits. Anyway it's been proven Britt was incorrect so his affidavit is worthless. Mac will never get a new trial as long as Murtagh is alive.

Mary456
06-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Long live Murtagh!

Peiper72
06-19-2013, 09:40 PM
I found it very interesting. I found it on youtube too. It only confirms for me that Errol Morris did little to no research on his biased toward MacDonald book. MacDonald micromanages his own case and he only lets his lawyers and people like Morris see what he wants them to see.

MacDonald preyed on the elderly most likely who had some dementia when he got Britt and Mrs. Stockeley to sign those affidavits. Anyway it's been proven Britt was incorrect so his affidavit is worthless. Mac will never get a new trial as long as Murtagh is alive.

Yeah, I don't trust Morris one bit. Let's hope MacDonald will not make parole in 2020 and he'll die in prison for what he did.

Paysee
06-20-2013, 03:36 PM

Fortunately, Murtagh is younger than Macdonald.

Mary456
06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
That little viper with no social grace ;) He got ya, Jeffrey!