PDA

View Full Version : 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild held by pedophile for three weeks before murder

mysteriew
04-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Curtis Dean Anderson told investigators he lured 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild to his car with candy and quarters, drove her to a 13th Street boarding house in San Jose and kept her captive for at least three weeks in a closet.

Anderson also described how he forced the girl to have sex every day and rented her out for sex with other pedophiles before killing her and burying her in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Investigators recounted Anderson's admissions during a Monday preliminary hearing for a possible trial that could put Anderson -- already in prison for a 251-year sentence for kidnapping another girl -- on death row. The admissions would lead to Anderson's arrest for Xiana's 1999 kidnapping and eventual killing.

But as one detective after another took the witness stand to recount what Anderson had allegedly told them and others, they acknowledged that Anderson would play ``verbal games,'' never giving a straight answer, never telling the complete truth.

And Anderson's public defenders, Ken Mandel and Miguel Rodriguez, on Monday tried to show that Anderson's friend, Brian Goodan, and brother, Zack, also also had access to the room where Xiana was held.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/the_valley/11428045.htm

mysteriew
04-20-2005, 06:19 PM
A brother of convicted child kidnapper Curtis Dean Anderson, the former Vallejo cab driver charged with abducting and murdering 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild, testified Tuesday about how Anderson admitted five years ago to "taking" a girl.

On the second day of a preliminary hearing to determine whether Anderson should stand trial in Xiana's slaying, 42-year-old Zack W. Anderson recounted a brief conversation with his older brother about six months after the Vallejo girl's 1999 disappearance.

"He said, 'I took that girl,'" Zack Anderson said under questioning by deputy district attorney Charles Constantinides. He said he didn't take his brother's words seriously, mainly because of Curtis Anderson's penchant for telling tall tales.

Curtis Anderson, who turned 44 on Tuesday, is charged with kidnapping, molesting and murdering Xiana, who disappeared from Vallejo on Dec. 9, 1999. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges, which include special circumstance allegations that raise the possibility of a death penalty.

Xiana's skull was found in the Santa Cruz Mountains in January 2001. Curtis Anderson was arrested and charged in May 2004 in her death. For several years, Anderson had suggested to police and reporters he had something to do with Xiana's disappearance. Some of his claims have been corroborated; others have not.

Curtis Anderson is serving a sentence of 251 years in prison for kidnapping and molesting an 8-year-old Vallejo girl in August 2000.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/local/crime_courts/11440225.htm

mysteriew
04-20-2005, 06:22 PM
A Santa Clara County judge today ruled that enough evidence exists to try Curtis Dean Anderson for the murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Superior Court Judge Ron Del Pozzo issued his ruling at the conclusion of a preliminary hearing that lasted two and one-half days.

The prosecution presented evidence that Anderson bragged about strangling Xiana while he was molesting her and filming the entire incident. He also bragged to a fellow inmate at Corcoran State Prison that he decapitated Xiana after killing her, according to testimony during the hearing. He also allegedly claimed to have killed 15 people during his lifetime.

"Curtis Dean Anderson, you will stand trial for the kidnapping, molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild,'' Del Pozzo said.

http://cbs5.com/localwire/localfsnews/bcn/2005/04/20/n/HeadlineNews/TRIAL-ANDERSON/resources_bcn_html

mysteriew
04-21-2005, 04:52 AM
The man accused of kidnapping and murdering 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild in 1999 allegedly had a pattern of stalking Vallejo schoolgirls, according to Tuesday testimony in a San Jose courthouse.

In the day's most horrific revelation, a Vallejo police detective testified that a prison informant said Curtis Dean Anderson bragged that he had videotaped himself strangling Xiana as he sexually assaulted the drugged child -- before beheading her.

The testimony came on the second day of a preliminary hearing to determine if there's sufficient evidence to make Anderson, 44, stand trial for the kidnap-murder of Xiana. Anderson is charged with abducting her in Vallejo as she walked to school, and then sexually assaulting and killing her as she was held captive at his San Jose boardinghouse room before dumping her body in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Santa Clara County Judge Ron Del Pozzo is expected to rule today on whether Anderson will stand trial.

Prosecutors have yet to decide whether Anderson should face the death penalty.

Vallejo police detective Jolene Spears testified that Anderson was already serving a 251-year prison sentence for the August 2000 abduction of an 8-year-old Vallejo girl as she walked home from Highland Elementary School. Anderson was convicted in 2001 of dragging the girl into his tan four-door Oldsmobile sedan and spiriting her away to Santa Clara County, where he repeatedly molested her during a two-day ordeal. The girl freed herself from a leg shackle when her abductor briefly left the parked car in Santa Clara, and she flagged down a passing trucker, who called police.

As police were investigating the kidnapping of the girl who escaped, Spears testified, a third girl, also an 8-year-old attending Highland school, came forward to identify Anderson out of a photo lineup as a man who briefly lured her into a brown four-door sedan on her way to school, Spears said. Police learned of the third girl after her foster mother told them that a news reporter had approached her and said Anderson had told him about the kidnap attempt during a jailhouse interview.

While Anderson's defense attorneys say he's just made up bogus confessions to "play games" with authorities, he may ultimately be done in by his own words. Police often secretly recorded Anderson's jailhouse admissions to reporters, and now investigators are attempting to show that the defendant gave reliable clues about how he allegedly abducted and killed Xiana. Vallejo police Detective James Matthews Jr. testified that a fellow inmate at Corcoran State Prison named Louis Oliverez had told investigators last year about Anderson's bragging that he had videotaped Xiana's death. Anderson, who during an interview with a reporter compared himself with infamous serial killers like Ted Bundy, also claimed to have gotten away with murdering 15 total victims. He's been charged only with Xiana's murder

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/20/BAGDQCBL2845.DTL

mysteriew
04-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Curtis Dean Anderson will stand trial for the 1999 murder and kidnapping of Xiana Fairchild, a Santa Clara County judge ruled Wednesday.
Judge Ron Del Pozzo's ruling against the 44-year-old defendant came after more than two days of often graphic testimony from detectives and even a story from a fellow inmate. They quoted Anderson as admitting to kidnapping Xiana from Vallejo on Dec. 9, 1999, and then taking her to San Jose where he molested and killed the 7-year-old before disposing of her remains in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

It was not immediately clear when Anderson's trial will begin. He is currently serving a 251-years-to-life term for kidnaping and molesting another Vallejo girl nine months after Xiana went missing.

In the Xiana case, Anderson is charged with murder, kidnapping and kidnapping a person under 14 years of age during the commission of a crime and, committing a lewd act with a child under 14. He is scheduled for arraignment on the charges at 1:30 p.m. May 2.

Before Del Pozzo's ruling, a Santa Clara County District Attorney investigator testified that before Xiana was killed, a San Jose mother filed a police report that Anderson molested her children while he lived briefly with her family.

Investigator Michael Joseph Schembri testified about a conversation he had April 8 with a woman who believes Anderson molested her three daughters.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/Stories/0,1413,296~31531~2828366,00.html

mysteriew
04-21-2005, 06:15 PM
More than five years after Xiana Fairchild vanished from a Vallejo street on her way to school, a man already serving a 251-year kidnapping and molestation sentence will be tried for her abduction and killing.

``Curtis Dean Anderson, you will stand trial for the kidnapping, molestation and murder of Xiana Fairchild,'' Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Ron Del Pozzo said Wednesday, looking at the wheelchair-bound defendant before him. Anderson, 44, is scheduled to be arraigned in San Jose on May 2.

The evidence presented over three days was based largely on admissions Anderson made to other inmates, detectives and reporters covering the Vallejo girl's disappearance.

But Anderson's statements have often been cryptic and conflicting. And the truth about Xiana's final days is uncertain.

Both the prosecutor and public defender acknowledged that Anderson has a penchant for telling stories and embellishing the truth -- revelations which could complicate a potential capital punishment case. But it doesn't necessarily favor the defense.

A defense attorney may try to discredit what a defendant has said to others, but faced with a series of incriminating statements, jurors could selectively choose which statements to believe, said Stanford Law Professor Robert Weisberg.

``The jury is likely to say, `We know he sometimes utters nonsense, but we believe his self-incriminations,' '' Weisberg said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/11449931.htm

mysteriew
05-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Convict pleads not guilty in Xiana murder case

http://www.kion46.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=A2F4EB4B-A7C4-49FB-8437-DEBF1673EB69

golfmom
05-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Convict pleads not guilty in Xiana murder case

http://www.kion46.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=A2F4EB4B-A7C4-49FB-8437-DEBF1673EB69

Of course he does. :furious:

OriginalJerseyGirl
05-04-2005, 10:35 AM
I am just getting around to reading this thread, and I am literally nauseous after the first post.

OriginalJerseyGirl
05-04-2005, 10:44 AM
You know, for anyone that doesn't believe in the death penalty, read these articles ... each one is worse than the one before it, and I didn't think that was possible after reading the first one!

And this sick bastard is in a wheelchair and afflicted with colon cancer? Much too good for him. May he suffer terribly for many years. I have not a shred of forgiveness for this one.

God bless this family, coping with this knowledge, that they will have to live with forever, of what this demon did to their little girl.

OriginalJerseyGirl
05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/Stories/0,1413,296~31531~2828366,00.html
"... Kahalekulu, (Xiana's great aunt), said she favors the death penalty, but isn't certain that that would be the appropriate punishment for Anderson. She said he should be forced to experience the fear and pain that Xiana did..."

AMEN!!!

sleepingbeauty
05-17-2005, 11:15 PM
You know, for anyone that doesn't believe in the death penalty, read these articles ... each one is worse than the one before it, and I didn't think that was possible after reading the first one!

And this sick bastard is in a wheelchair and afflicted with colon cancer? Much too good for him. May he suffer terribly for many years. I have not a shred of forgiveness for this one.

God bless this family, coping with this knowledge, that they will have to live with forever, of what this demon did to their little girl.

I agree with you 100%!!! :twocents:

mysteriew
05-19-2005, 11:38 PM
The timing of these stories so soon after Jessica and Sarah just really did something to me. I kept posting in this compulsively, but it makes me so sick! What happened to these children was so horrible that no person should ever have to go through this but- esp not these babies!

OriginalJerseyGirl
05-20-2005, 12:02 AM
The timing of these stories so soon after Jessica and Sarah just really did something to me. I kept posting in this compulsively...
I know exactly what you mean. I do web searches at least weekly on all of the little girls we've been discussing recently so that I can post updates. These crimes are incomprehensible yet I also seek out the information, almost as if to make sure that these beautiful children aren't forgotten. It does become almost a compulsion.

mysteriew
12-16-2005, 12:20 AM
Curtis Dean Anderson surprised court observers today by pleading guilty to the molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Anderson was immediately sentenced to 50 years to life in prison during the hearing in San Jose.

The girl's aunt said the guilty plea helps some. "It is a sense of some satisfaction," said Stephanie Kalalekulu. "It's not closure. The wound's going to stay open. You know, it wouldn't be closure unless she came home."

Anderson was scheduled to go on trial for Fairchild's murder next year. Prosecutors were reportedly seeking the death penalty.
http://www.kxtv10.com/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=14819

SadieMae
12-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Curtis Dean Anderson surprised court observers today by pleading guilty to the molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Anderson was immediately sentenced to 50 years to life in prison during the hearing in San Jose.

The girl's aunt said the guilty plea helps some. "It is a sense of some satisfaction," said Stephanie Kalalekulu. "It's not closure. The wound's going to stay open. You know, it wouldn't be closure unless she came home."

Anderson was scheduled to go on trial for Fairchild's murder next year. Prosecutors were reportedly seeking the death penalty.
http://www.kxtv10.com/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=14819
That's all the time he got? 50-Life? Not the death penalty??? I'm so disgusted with what he did to that sweet little girl. The only real justice I hope he gets is to be put in gen pop. I hope everyone there gets to read the news stories of his crime!!!

Norma
12-16-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm glad he pleaded. That means no trial, right?

And the family will be spared seeing the crime scene photo's and hearing info they don't need to hear.

Plus, no tax payers money wasted on this jerk.

Bobbisangel
01-02-2006, 04:47 AM
I read somewhere else that the reason they didn't go after the death penalty was because he has colon cancer and they didn't think he would live long enough to see the needle anyway.

Colon cancer is painful....may this man suffer just as much as that little girl suffered. May they hold back on pain medication when he really needs it.

This guy reminds me of John Couey. They both treated the little girls the same way if they are both telling the truth. Reading what he did to that little girl made me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine being in her parents shoes and knowing what my little girl suffered before she died. I would want to kill this man with my bare hands. Hell won't be hot enough for him.

Glad his brother testified against him. That takes courage but thank God some
family members do the right thing.....like John Smith too....Carly B.

mysteriew
01-02-2006, 06:07 AM
I hadn't heard that about the POS. I so hope that is true! It is awful, I know I should not be like that, but I watched this little girl's story unfold day by day- each day worse than the day before.
I hope someday her family is able to obtain some peace.
I hope the POS dies, in great pain.

itsreenw
01-02-2006, 07:53 AM
IThis guy reminds me of John Couey. They both treated the little girls the same way if they are both telling the truth. Reading what he did to that little girl made me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine being in her parents shoes and knowing what my little girl suffered before she died. I would want to kill this man with my bare hands. Hell won't be hot enough for him.

Glad his brother testified against him. That takes courage but thank God some
family members do the right thing.....like John Smith too....Carly B.I live in Vallejo where Xiana lived when she was abducted. The really sad part about this is that her drug addicted mother had just recently pulled rank and took Xiana back from the aunt who had been raising her in Hawaii for most of her life.

Xiana's mother lived with her boyfriend, Bobby Turnbaugh. They were both on methamphetamines and reports stated they often locked Xiana out of the apt. That is supposedly when Anderson befriended Xiana. He drove a cab amd cabs often park downtown near the apts. waiting for fares. It was also rumored that Anderson got high with Xiana's mother and her boyfriend at their apt. on occasion so the poor kid may have thought it was safe to talk to mommy's friend.

The investigation was focused on the mother and her boyfriend because they told conflicting stories about what she wore to school that day (the outfit they said she wore was found in the washer or dryer), they didn't participate much in the search efforts while the aunt diligently searched for Xiana. She was visibly distraught. The mother on the other hand, seemed to protest her innocence more than focus on finding her daughter. She appeared on the Leeza Gibbons Show in exchange for a new leather outfit to wear on the show and free accomodations.

It was pretty evident who Xiana's real parent was. The aunt that had loved and cared for her. If she would've been able to continue living with her auntie she would be alive today.

And regarding Anderson's brother testifying...he's trying to cover his own a**. According to reports, they suspect he knew about Xiana being held and are considering filing charges. Anderson pleaded guily anyway so I hope the brother gets prosecuted too.

butterfly blue
01-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Oh.......this is the saddest thing I have read in a long time!!! its tragic, were there no neighbours, callers? if there were then they are guilty, & may their consciences bite at them forever.

How did this little girl, get taken from an Aunt that loved & cared for her? what or whos signature allowed this to happen? Were there no back up visits after she was returned.......so many questions. This child should still be in the safe home she was in, & alive today!!!:furious:

BillyGoatGruff
01-02-2006, 04:34 PM
What I want to know is did this piece of subhuman excretia name the other pedophiles he rented his hapless victim out to before he killed her?
Killing's too good for this POS.

itsreenw
01-02-2006, 09:20 PM
What I want to know is did this piece of subhuman excretia name the other pedophiles he rented his hapless victim out to before he killed her?
Killing's too good for this POS.IF my memory serves me right, they questioned a roommate and Anderson's brother who was believed to have visited the room where Xiana was held. I have to go back through the local papers to verify that. I believe that is why his brother was ready to testify had Anderson not pled guilty. It wasn't because his conscience got to him, he was considering what might happen to him and was trying to do a favor for a favor. They don't need him now though since Anderson finally admitted what he did. I hope they give him the usual welcoming ceremony for child molesters in prison. Who cares if he's in a wheelchair, that just means he can't get away, just like he kept Xiana from doing and tried to keep Midsi from doing.

Our town is fairly small and there was talk of Anderson visiting a lady friend and confiding in her that he kidnapped Xiana-it was a while before she told the police. I hope they prosecute her, too. I'll post the articles when I find them.

itsreenw
01-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Here's an excerpt from an article that states Anderson knew Xiana's mom and child abuser-boyfriend Robert Turnbough:

Another girl, seven-year old Xiana Fairchild, is still missing after having disappeared in December 1999 in Vallejo. Antoinette Robinson, Xiana's mother, said that a mutual friend introduced her to Anderson, a man who walked with a conspicuous limp and who neighborhood children called "Dean" or "Cabman". Children reported that Anderson used his cab to pick up children and drive them to school, a report the Vallejo police later disputed. Robinson and her boyfriend Turnbough, who is a convicted child abuser, took Anderson to their studio apartment on Georgia Street in Vallejo in November or early December 1999. Anderson met Xiana at her mother's apartment. Robinson stated, "He didn't seem to take any particular notice of Xiana. His interest wasn't in her." Robinson's boyfriend helped Anderson repair his Chevrolet Suburban. On December 18, 1999, Anderson appeared at the Xiana volunteer center to offer to help search for Xiana. There are reports that Anderson also appeared at the volunteer center to help search for the Vallejo girl.

and read the comments he made:

Anderson also offered no apologies for his crimes, but said he was not evil. "It was just what I wanted to do at the time," Anderson said. "I'm just a regular guy except when I'm doing crimes."

He also expressed no remorse over preying on children. "If someone is coming to kill you, does it matter if you're 7 or 30?" Anderson asked.

What's the slowest, most painful way to die??? I wish this on him a million times longer whatever it is. He has made comments like this since day 1. I think he does it to torment the families.

BillyGoatGruff
01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Here's an excerpt from an article that states Anderson knew Xiana's mom and child abuser-boyfriend Robert Turnbough:

Anderson also offered no apologies for his crimes, but said he was not evil. "It was just what I wanted to do at the time," Anderson said. "I'm just a regular guy except when I'm doing crimes."

"it's just wanted I
wanted to do at the time".
If that's not the definition of Evil, I don't know what is.

Bobbisangel
01-22-2006, 11:30 PM
I live in Vallejo where Xiana lived when she was abducted. The really sad part about this is that her drug addicted mother had just recently pulled rank and took Xiana back from the aunt who had been raising her in Hawaii for most of her life.

Diana's mother lived with her boyfriend, Bobby Turnbaugh. They were both on methamphetamines and reports stated they often locked Xiana out of the apt. That is supposedly when Anderson befriended Xiana. He drove a cab and cabs often park downtown near the apts. waiting for fares. It was also rumored that Anderson got high with Diana's mother and her boyfriend at their apt. on occasion so the poor kid may have thought it was safe to talk to mommy's friend.

The investigation was focused on the mother and her boyfriend because they told conflicting stories about what she wore to school that day (the outfit they said she wore was found in the washer or dryer), they didn't participate much in the search efforts while the aunt diligently searched for Xiana. She was visibly distraught. The mother on the other hand, seemed to protest her innocence more than focus on finding her daughter. She appeared on the Leeza Gibbons Show in exchange for a new leather outfit to wear on the show and free accomodations.

It was pretty evident who Xiana real parent was. The aunt that had loved and cared for her. If she would've been able to continue living with her auntie she would be alive today.

And regarding Anderson's brother testifying...he's trying to cover his own a**. According to reports, they suspect he knew about Xiana being held and are considering filing charges. Anderson pleaded guilty anyway so I hope the brother gets prosecuted too.

I wonder if the aunt ever had custody of this little girl. She must not have if the mom could just step in and take her. Why did she want to take that little one? Obviously she didn't really want her. Maybe a welfare check.

This is so sad in every way. I wonder if the mom even attended the hearings or pretrial hearing or the sentencing? Someone should catch her in a dark alley and just beat the living chit out of her and tell her why they are doing it. It had to have been horrible for that little girl to go from a loving home to one where no one cared about her.

Little children don't have a hard time thinking that a person is their friend. He had been to her apt and knew her mom so of course she probably went with him without a thought. Dam pervert.

If the brother had anything to do with this little girl I hope he gets his too. I should have known that there had to be something in it for him to testify. It's so rare that family will testify against each other. I will never understand that either. If one of my family did something this horrible I know that I wouldn't hesitate testifying against them. It would make me so sick I wouldn't ever be able to even look at them again.

He says:

If he really does have colon cancer then I'm glad that he didn't get the death penalty because he will have major pain right up the butt hole. Maybe he'll get a little idea what it would feel like to be sexually abused. He is pure evil but then so is every pervert. We shouldn't be surprised by anything that they say nor that they never show remorse. I hope some big ole bubbas get ahold of him in prison...colon cancer or not...and just tear him up every night that he lives.

missacorah
04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Anderson is so sickeningly smug it makes my blood boil! Can you imagine the sheer terror little Xiana must have felt if infact she had been kept for the weeks leading up to her death? Not only to be kept there with this disgusting man but to be forced to all manner of repulsive things with him no doubt! Has it been established that she was kept with him for sure or can we hope that this was just BS on his part and hope that Xianas passing was not so bad?

There really needs to be a change in the law which bases itself on 'what goes around comes around'. Once they have admitted to these sorts of crimes (or indeed been found guilty of them) the public need to be allowed time with them to ensure they experience what theirvictims did. I am so mad after reading about the attitude of this man!

Sofia
05-01-2006, 07:49 AM
I wonder if the aunt ever had custody of this little girl. She must not have if the mom could just step in and take her. Why did she want to take that little one? Obviously she didn't really want her. Maybe a welfare check.

This is so sad in every way. I wonder if the mom even attended the hearings or pretrial hearing or the sentencing? Someone should catch her in a dark alley and just beat the living chit out of her and tell her why they are doing it. It had to have been horrible for that little girl to go from a loving home to one where no one cared about her.

Little children don't have a hard time thinking that a person is their friend. He had been to her apt and knew her mom so of course she probably went with him without a thought. Dam pervert.

Xiana's parents apparently moved out of state because of the way people were treating them...spitting on the sidewalk in front of them,etc. Meth use is associated with all forms of neglect and abusel, and meth use is rising at staggering levels.

FACE-IT
03-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Son of convicted killer Curtis Dean Anderson pleads no contest in Richmond slaying
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

(03-14) 17:15 PDT RICHMOND -- The son of convicted killer Curtis Dean Anderson, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to kidnapping and killing a Vallejo girl, has pleaded no contest to killing a Richmond man, authorities said today.

Curtis Dean Anderson Jr., 20, entered a no-contest plea March 6 to voluntary manslaughter in the Nov. 26, 2005, slaying of Vance Fisher, 31, who was shot several times in a garage apartment at 5239 San Jose Ave.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/14/BAGBHOLCSP12.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea

chicoliving
12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
The man who killed Xiana Fairchild has died. Curtis Dean Anderson, 46 passed away of natural causes Tuesday morning at a hospital in Bakersfield.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=36191

eleven
12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
The man who killed Xiana Fairchild has died. Curtis Dean Anderson, 46 passed away of natural causes Tuesday morning at a hospital in Bakersfield.

Good. I hope he burns in hell. I hope he suffered an excruciatingly painful death. Sick sonofa*****. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I hope right now, this very second, he is paying for his cruel deeds he committed while he walked the Earth.

LionRun
12-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Thank you for this news, chico. May he rest in Hell.

Lion

SadieMae
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm sorry he's dead. I wish he lived with pain from cancer longer. I feel even hell is too good for him.

Chicogirl36
01-09-2008, 02:00 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
GLAD he is gone!! Thanks for the great news :dance: :dance: :dance:

KansasCutie
01-09-2008, 02:15 AM

Aw man.
i just came across this thread for the first time and read everything...how horrible. im actually MAD that he died so quick! He didnt really have to suffer that much for what he did! He's prob relived that he died....ugh not fair.