PDA

View Full Version : teen's body found in woman's grave

KatherineQ
05-16-2005, 02:07 PM
This story just gave me chills, especially the line about if he had kept his mouth shut, no one would ever, ever know what happened to this man.

I wonder if there are a lot of murdered people buried in freshly dug graves in cemetaries? Who would ever think, before this, to look there?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/16/arizona.killing.ap/index.html

lisag
05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
That is very scary. Thankfully this dirt bag opened his mouth so the victims family atleast has the answers they deserve.

Richard
05-30-2005, 08:40 AM
I wonder if there are a lot of murdered people buried in freshly dug graves in cemetaries? Who would ever think, before this, to look there?
Actually the practice of burying a murdered person in the bottom of a freshly dug grave is more common than is generally known. Graves are dug a day or two before a funeral, and someone with access to the cemetery could easily dig the grave a couple of feet deeper, bury a body and then make the grave appear to be the proper depth again by packing the dirt down. If a vault is then lowered down and placed over the illegally buried body, no one would be any the wiser. Unless someone were to talk.

gatetrekker44
05-30-2005, 10:24 AM
this was actually a storyline recently on the soap opera "One Life To Live"-the body of sleaze "Paul Kramer" was dumped into the freshly dug grave of a Judge who was being buried the next day. Does anyone hear the "Twilight Zone" theme playing????

Bring Maura home!

Keke
07-14-2005, 09:39 PM
That's spoooooky!!!