PDA

View Full Version : RAMSEY FAMILY WEBSITE ... where?

cappuccina
12-01-2003, 01:22 PM
Yo, Toth, duuuuddddeee,

Jacob Wetterling's mom Patti, whose son was abducted and never found many years ago, not only mantains a website about him, but has established an entire foundation that is extremely active in dealing with lost/missing child issues....

The Wetterlings were much, much less affluent than the Ramseys and still are....This is just one example where parents with an child who has been murdered or kidnapped, but where the case is still unsolved, continue to not only stay actively involved, but also help others...unlike the Ramseys...IMO...

www.jwf.org

Imon128
12-01-2003, 01:25 PM
Ah, cappy!!! Good to see you again. I believe John and Patsy DID NOT include a helpful website in their 'getting on with their lives' attitude. They are SO confused...on the one hand vowing to spend the rest of their lives finding JB's killer, on the other, putting it all behind them and just getting on with their lives. Like a car wreck in their heads...creating the same for us who try to figure this all out. OUCH!

Maxi
12-01-2003, 06:15 PM
To be fair, it's probably somewhat different when your child has never been found than when your child is found dead.

Sabrina
12-01-2003, 06:43 PM
No Blazeboy, it's been gone for a few years.

Personally, I don't care if they have a website or not, what bothers me is they should live up to what they said in their book about the tip lines and the foundation. Since the book is still being sold and has not been changed, it contains information that is not true.

cappuccina
12-02-2003, 09:32 AM
I understand what you're saying maxi, but there are just as many foundations, websites, etc. set up by parents whose children, unfortunately have been found murdered, whether the perpetrator has been found or not...Klaas, Walsh, Van Dam, Runnion, the list goes on...

The Ramseys, IMO, stand out with their utter lack of regard for not only their daughter's brutal murder, but also vis a vis their unwillingness to help anyone else, and their "entitlement" and faux Christian attitude....It's a bit much, doncha' think?

...Hi imon! How are you?

SisterSocks
12-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Well Blaze by now I would have thought that you would have a anti-Ramsey Website?

Imon128
12-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by cappuccina
I understand what you're saying maxi, but there are just as many foundations, websites, etc. set up by parents whose children, unfortunately have been found murdered, whether the perpetrator has been found or not...Klaas, Walsh, Van Dam, Runnion, the list goes on...

The Ramseys, IMO, stand out with their utter lack of regard for not only their daughter's brutal murder, but also vis a vis their unwillingness to help anyone else, and their "entitlement" and faux Christian attitude....It's a bit much, doncha' think?

...Hi imon! How are you?

Hi cappy!!! Nice to see you posting. I DO concur that the R's attitude toward maintaining a website for finding JB's killer is maddening. :mad: Of all the things Patsy has pulled together for pageants, debating teams in HS, etc., you'd think she could muster up some way to try to get a website going. Same for her hubby, Mr. Computer CEO. Not to mention their siblings. I sure don't want to hear the excuse that they will get heckling replies because they need to just suck it up and DO IT! That idea only confirms the reason for a ransom note to begin with. JMO, of course. How's the kiddies, cappy?

SisterSocks
12-02-2003, 07:17 PM
How good would you be doing Imon? With your children and maintaining a website , and posting as much as you do , cooking cleaning house? Making sure the kids do homework. Their chores. Spending time with them. Buying groceries. Christmas gifts. Never coment unless you have walked a mile in their shoes. <grining>

Imon128
12-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by SisterSocks
How good would you be doing Imon? With your children and maintaining a website , and posting as much as you do , cooking cleaning house? Making sure the kids do homework. Their chores. Spending time with them. Buying groceries. Christmas gifts. Never coment unless you have walked a mile in their shoes. <grining>

Hey, dearie...my daughter wasn't killed in my basement and if I'd made a vow to find her killer, you can put in the bank, I'd have a website up...........regardless of other duties/desires.

SisterSocks
12-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Hey Imon------ but you have had bad things in your life surely ?

Thanks for calling me girlie it made me giddy being young and Girlie =) <winking big now>

Imon128
12-02-2003, 07:25 PM
This case isn't about me, SS, move on.....

SisterSocks
12-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Thats right Iman its not about you remember that its a GOOD THING.

Maxi
12-02-2003, 07:53 PM
:nono:

Don't start up. If you must squabble, take it out to the Parking Lot.

TLynn
12-02-2003, 08:26 PM
Off Subject: I know about the Westerfield case - but

What was "Danielle's Law?"

Britt
12-02-2003, 09:49 PM
It's fine by me if the Ramseys don't have a website etc. IMO the last thing the world needs is more pointless Ramsey bullspin stinkin' up the cosmos.

Although if they had half a brain between them, they'd realize that sincere charity enterprises would be a lot better for their image (and damage control) than the spin tours.

Sabrina
12-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Lynn,

Brenda Van Dam with the assistance of Gloria Allred introduced a bill into the California legislature named "Danielle's Law." In California, "special circumstances" can warrant the death penalty, and the bill seeks special circumstances for the murder of a child in their bed. Westerfield was charged with special circumstances because of the kidnapping, but if you recall, his attorney tried to save his client's life by implying if Danielle was killed in her bed, then there was no kidnapping....

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by cappuccina
Yo, Toth, duuuuddddeee,

Jacob Wetterling's mom Patti, whose son was abducted and never found many years ago, not only mantains a website about him, but has established an entire foundation that is extremely active in dealing with lost/missing child issues....

The Wetterlings were much, much less affluent than the Ramseys and still are....This is just one example where parents with an child who has been murdered or kidnapped, but where the case is still unsolved, continue to not only stay actively involved, but also help others...unlike the Ramseys...IMO...

www.jwf.org

cappuccina...greatful-and THANK YOU for insight/info...muchly appreciated my me/mine!:) :D :cool: ;)

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Maxi
To be fair, it's probably somewhat different when your child has never been found than when your child is found dead.

Hum...I agree to "disagree"... a child's DEATH/MURDER ... is IMHO unconceivible/unacceptable!...but I did try to understand with "an open mind" but walking in mom's shoes (if I was her) and being the only daughter with the man I love...I would be moving mountains for "answers!"...IMHO "LIFE IS NOT FAIR" but I did try/hope for that...JonBenet deserved better IMHO!?!~!;) :( :) :D :dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Sabrina

Personally, I don't care if they have a website or not, what bothers me is they should live up to what they said in their book about the tip lines and the foundation. Since the book is still being sold and has not been changed, it contains information that is not true.

I agree...another LIE by the R's?:dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Well Blaze by now I would have thought that you would have a anti-Ramsey Website?

You "Thought Wrong!" ... so now what?

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Imon128
Hey, dearie...my daughter wasn't killed in my basement and if I'd made a vow to find her killer, you can put in the bank, I'd have a website up...........regardless of other duties/desires.

DITTO! go IMON go... AS IN run forest run!!!heehee lol...

...only a "MOM" could say/BELIEVE such thoughts AS YOU!!!/so...(A REAL/TRUE MOM!)!:cool: :D :p :) ;)

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:41 PM

Thanks for calling me girlie it made me giddy being young and Girlie =) <winking big now>

MY XMAS WISH: Oh Sister...please stay FOCUSED!

Imon...xxxooo!

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Maxi
:nono:

Don't start up. If you must squabble, take it out to the Parking Lot.

I'm grateful for you/yours; THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!:)
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS!":p; Maybe someday somehow we will meet!?-- LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE...!!!~~~

Imon128
12-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Blazeboy3
MY XMAS WISH: Oh Sister...please stay FOCUSED!

Imon...xxxooo!

:D Hope Santa brings that present, and I think I'll add it to my Christmas list, too, LOL. Hope little Blaze is okay, and the rest of the chilluns.

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Britt
It's fine by me if the Ramseys don't have a website etc. IMO the last thing the world needs is more pointless Ramsey bullspin stinkin' up the cosmos.

Although if they had half a brain between them, they'd realize that sincere charity enterprises would be a lot better for their image (and damage control) than the spin tours.

Reminds me (triggered the thought) of: Wizard of Oz:If I only had a Brain?...it's showing here on TV Sunday 7pm...hee hee LOL
... me & 4 kids & 1 hubby will watch for sure--it's on agenda/ planned!!!:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :cool: :D

Blazeboy3
12-02-2003, 11:49 PM

I agree to DISAGREE...it has not been gone a FEW yrs...maybe 1 but not more than 2...which is a FEW...FEW:More than 2 yrs: NOT!

AutumnBorn
12-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Not only are so many websites gone, so is the reward money, apparently, and very early on.

Remember the poster they held up at the first press conference? It said to call Crimestoppers. Crimestoppers knew NOTHING about the reward. In fact, when contacted, they stated that they did speak with the Ramsey's AFTER the conference and offered to help with information/reward, but that the reward money would have to be held in an account for that purpose. The Ramsey's told Crimestoppers they were no longer interested.

We've heard how their memories were tainted. "I don't recall", "I don't remember"...seems like there was an evaporation problem more than a tainting problem.

Blazeboy3
12-03-2003, 02:37 AM
And John Ramsey, Mr. Computer, and his lovely wife CAN'T establish their own? What about JAR, Melinda, Melinda's hubby, etc. I bet even Burke could set one up. Do they have what it takes to be there, in case a worthwhile tip might come to them?

And surely that humorist Susan Stine could lend a paw.......errrr, hand?

Imon128Yup:D ...Iagree..."COMMON SENSE" says so!!! ...ya know it...right?!~:dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-03-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by AutumnBorn
Not only are so many websites gone, so is the reward money, apparently, and very early on.

Remember the poster they held up at the first press conference? It said to call Crimestoppers. Crimestoppers knew NOTHING about the reward. In fact, when contacted, they stated that they did speak with the Ramsey's AFTER the conference and offered to help with information/reward, but that the reward money would have to be held in an account for that purpose. The Ramsey's told Crimestoppers they were no longer interested.

We've heard how their memories were tainted. "I don't recall", "I don't remember"...seems like there was an evaporation problem more than a tainting problem.

:D:) Bless your heart but IMHO -- fact/2003 the R's website was up AND running!!! ... don't know how to prove it but I'm sure someone somehow can... !!! this I know for a fact!!! SO can't prove it yet but I know it was there!!!:cool: :rolleyes: :o :p ;) :) so now what???!!!~~~:dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-03-2003, 02:43 AM

Who hasn't...hello...where are you going w/this SS... everyone has sometime in their lifetime taken bad to understand good...eventually!!!... AND YOUR POINT IS--REGARDING JONBENT?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cappuccina
12-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Heya Sistah!

Patsy nevah did most of those thangs yuh mentioned; she HIRED all kinds of people to do her domestic work and much of her mothering too, as we all know...

Sabrina
12-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Blazeboy, it was not up and running in 2003. I don't have time to search right now but I will try to find it in my saved threads.

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Blazeboy, it was not up and running in 2003. I don't have time to search right now but I will try to find it in my saved threads.

I AGREE TO "DISAGREE"; R's website was up/running in 2003!

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 02:45 AM
LOL Barbara you got me there . Lin sweet wood has a large fondation building with the Ramseys -- alone.

...???~~~OH but what about this DOI(DeathOfInnocence!)site "FOR SALE " OMG... really? ... but WHY???...???

THIS DOMAIN IS FOR SALE(I think I'll be sick shortly...as in immediately/soon--OK maybe fore THAT...!!!~~~):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

www.deathofinnocence.com

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Toth
The site originally started by the criminal law firm is no longer maintained, perhaps because the law firm can no longer bill those charges to a client.
I doubt that even their civil lawyer would realy want any of the Ramseys on the internet or learning anything about case developments. Already alot of the Ramsey's memories were promptly polluted by other people telling them things.
What the family does and how they deal with this is up to them.
I think their discussion with the journalism class was most approriate.

N O T ... !!! so are you posting that what R's do is "their business?" HELLO---NOT...there are laws that they TOO(theR's) must follow regardless...!!!~~~
SURE:;WHAT "CRIMINAL LAW FIRM: INFO; please?!:dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 03:45 AM
:D Hope Santa brings that present, and I think I'll add it to my Christmas list, too, LOL. Hope little Blaze is okay, and the rest of the chilluns.

You're a blessing/among the elite!!!just too sweet!; he(Blaze only boy now 6 in 1st grade and the ONLY ONE IN HIS CLASS OF 24 to be selected as "GIFTED/TALENTED!!!" heeheeLOL!!!) is doing fabulouse(sp?)!? ... and the rest the older 3 girls (11, 14, 16) are doing GREAT/GOOD...THANK GOD(ITHINK?) bless his little heart he-BLaze does put up w/them--his sisters...???!!!~~~HOW i DON'T KNOW...AND THEN i'M STRUGGLING W/TWIN SISTER thru menopausal trauma!!!--MY HUBBY IS he's 5'yrs younger...what a guy--he's the BEST--NO MAN LIKE HIM THAT I WOULD HAVE 4 KIDS BY...HEE HEE LOL!!!))) ... THANKS FOR READING/LISTENING ...
I THINKING I SHOULD INVEST STOCK IN "PADS/KOTEX?"... my poor guy(hubby) has NO GOOD WEEKS OUT OF THE MONTH--BLESS him???>>>!~~~
:nono: :mad: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :D :o ;) :):dontknow: :dontknow:

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 03:54 AM
It's been gone for a long time...

Just like the email addresses for tips no longer work.

Just like the tip line (which gave the wrong number in DOI) too.
Where have you been? It's all been shut down for at least 2 years!

I've been here all along...so now what? Sabrina:NOT! I AGREE TO DISAGREE!!!...the R's website was up/running in 2003...FACT!~~

Blazeboy3
12-05-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Blazeboy3
http://www.peekaboo.net/archives/cat18/198.html

The Ramseys hope members of the public may recognize the handwriting and call the family's tip line: 303-443-3535.
The Ramseys hope members of the public may recognize the handwriting and call the family's tip line: 303-443-3535.

The ransom note, signed "Victory, SBTC," and claiming to come from a "small foreign faction," said the men holding JonBenet captive would only release her in return for $118,000.

:confused: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :evil: