PDA

View Full Version : ID-Shasta Groene found alive!

duffy
07-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Shasta Groen has been found alive, brother is feared dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050702/ap_on_re_us/idaho_missing_children

Izzy Mae
07-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I just read that - It's hard to BELIEVE - that poor girl has probably been through hell... her poor brother :( I'm sure her father is thrilled/sad/mad - mixed emotions, thankful his daughter is safe... she will get to go back to her father, right?

that piece of ***** that took her and killed her entire family - what an arrogant son of a b!tch!! :furious:

railbird
07-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Thank God! I can't even begin to imagine what this child has been through and how she ended up with some pervert. What does this guy have to do with the murders? Hope we get answers soon.

Now my mother informs me that there is debate over whether or not the waitress at Denny's deserves the reward! How can people be so petty. Can't they take time to rejoice this kid's survival or are they that envious of the reward?

kk's mom
07-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Thank God! I can't even begin to imagine what this child has been through and how she ended up with some pervert. What does this guy have to do with the murders? Hope we get answers soon.

Now my mother informs me that there is debate over whether or not the waitress at Denny's deserves the reward! How can people be so petty. Can't they take time to rejoice this kid's survival or are they that envious of the reward?

The guy's a convicted sex offender. He molested a 6 year old boy at a playground and they let him go with only having to report to a probation officer. Unf*ckingbelievable. These kids and that family would have been alive had he been locked up in the first place. Thanks god they found one of the children. I fear the worst for Dylan.

mysteriew
07-02-2005, 05:23 PM
The guy's a convicted sex offender. He molested a 6 year old boy at a playground and they let him go with only having to report to a probation officer. Unf*ckingbelievable. These kids and that family would have been alive had he been locked up in the first place. Thanks god they found one of the children. I fear the worst for Dylan.

At the ripe old age of 16 yo he raped a boy at gunpoint. Later he molested the boy at the playground. He got out early on parole, and then violated his parole in some undisclosed way and went back into prison and completed his 20 year sentence. In 2004 he molested a boy in Minn. was out on bail, and was due to go back into court for in May, right about the time the murders and kidnapping occured. He of course didn't show for court.

BillyGoatGruff
07-02-2005, 05:46 PM
This sounds like the Steven Stayner case, in some ways. I wonder if this perv was keeping her alive so he could trade her to a pedo who liked little girls in exchange for a boy. Ugh.:sick:

kk's mom
07-02-2005, 05:53 PM
At the ripe old age of 16 yo he raped a boy at gunpoint. Later he molested the boy at the playground. He got out early on parole, and then violated his parole in some undisclosed way and went back into prison and completed his 20 year sentence. In 2004 he molested a boy in Minn. was out on bail, and was due to go back into court for in May, right about the time the murders and kidnapping occured. He of course didn't show for court.

Yikes. I hope that Shasta is able to tell what may have happened to her brother. My heart breaks for that little girl and what she has most likely witnessed and what she has been put through.

I swear, there has to be something done about these sick freaks who prey on children.

duffy
07-02-2005, 06:52 PM
At some point you would think enough would be enough wouldn't you? How many have to die at the hands of these animals or just have their lives screwed up for years to come? I always think if it were one of the presidents twins or maybe one of Arnolds kids, I feel sure there would be some very fast action on the part of congress. I don't in any way want anything to happen to their children but I am also very sick of the regular kid on the block paying for the lack of action of our legislators.

You should go check this out. Some people are mores serious than others about protecting the kids and it is working for them.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=706370#post706370

alexia
07-02-2005, 07:19 PM
can we consolidate these threads???

another sex offender?
something has to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gozgals
07-03-2005, 10:25 AM
I can't believe how we just let the revolving door of justice open/and shut on these parasites of society. This man should have been in prison with the key thrown away.

THANK GOD SHASTA IS ALIVE. I HOPE SHE CAN GET THE HELP SHE NEEDS AND RECOVER. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT SHE HAD TO GO THROUGH AND WITNESS.

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT DYLAN BUT I'M REJOICING THAT SHASTA HAS BEEN RETURNED.

I will never understand the sickness of our society.

Gozgal

Thank YOU LORD FOR THE GREAT NEWS

Hammerized
07-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Duncan's blog is pretty scary. I wonder how many missing/murdered children around there are his doing. He recently admitted he "got even" a couple times and didn't get caught. :furious:

Steve Huff has some good stuff on this sick puke at his Dark Side blog. Like this one, "A Kind of Alibi... More From Joseph E. Duncan's Blog":
http://www.planethuff.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/820

BTW Steve, you still posting here?

SewingDeb
07-04-2005, 03:58 AM
The link didn't work, but this one will:
http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/

Thanks for letting us know Steve is following this.

newtv
07-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I just read that - It's hard to BELIEVE - that poor girl has probably been through hell... her poor brother :( I'm sure her father is thrilled/sad/mad - mixed emotions, thankful his daughter is safe... she will get to go back to her father, right?

that piece of ***** that took her and killed her entire family - what an arrogant son of a b!tch!! :furious:Is he the one who murdered the family too? This guy is one sick puppy and I hope they fry him this time..I feel so bad for the father-and of course the child-especially the child.
But god now they both have to live with being the only survivors in the entire family.
(Well I am assuming the boy is dead cuz why would he not be with them?).
When the rape crosses the line into murder it should be a crime which warrants the hihest level of punishment-its just not OK- he should never have been out on the streets given what he has already done.

added..you know I suspect this little gurl has been thru hell even with her parents who were murdered..if they were into drugs like meth it could not have been a very functional home to begin with.
You gotta wonder just how much these kids can take who end up in these vulnerable places.
Lets face it..you are risking your kids lives if u play with hard drugs..I mean the kids see way too much in those environments..and when people are blitzed on drugs and/or booze the kids are neglected.

SewingDeb
07-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Shasta has at least two surviving brothers...Vance and Jessie.
There doesn't seem to be any proof Shast and Dylan were neglected...the meth use was reported to be recent and escalating, though.

newtv
07-04-2005, 05:06 PM
dylans remains have been located..he is sadly gone..
imo if you are involved with meth and drugs u are not a fit parent-thats abusive in and of itself-u cant attend to children if you are drugging in a serious way..that is abuse..they put them in the line of fire by leading that kind of life-I dont judge them beyond the facts-anyone on drugs like meth cannot attend to children.

nvfc
07-04-2005, 05:52 PM
They did not say that the remains are Dillons, most likely they are but still have to be determined.

The remains were found in Montana across the state border.

@newtv I agree with your points about the mom's drug use.

SewingDeb
07-04-2005, 07:47 PM
dylans remains have been located..he is sadly gone..
imo if you are involved with meth and drugs u are not a fit parent-thats abusive in and of itself-u cant attend to children if you are drugging in a serious way..that is abuse..they put them in the line of fire by leading that kind of life-I dont judge them beyond the facts-anyone on drugs like meth cannot attend to children.

I do agree with that, I just mean that it was not a long term thing from what their son Vance said.