PDA

View Full Version : Need Tech Support: Difficulty with posting

mysteriew
07-05-2005, 10:07 PM
When I post I get this:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I refresh as instructed I get the same screen back. Sometimes it tells me that this is a duplicate post and to proceed by pushing the button. I am logged in, I have tried closing the browser screen and reopening another one. Still the same problem.

lilpony
07-05-2005, 10:08 PM
When I post I get this:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I refresh as instructed I get the same screen back. Sometimes it tells me that this is a duplicate post and to proceed by pushing the button. I am logged in, I have tried closing the browser screen and reopening another one. Still the same problem.
I'm having the same problem. What happened? Anyone???

scandi
07-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi Guys, I think we got overloaded today with posts. I PM'ed Timex to let her know it was on the fritz a couple of hours ago.

I miss you guys! I don't want to do anything I should do now, like study, vacuum, etc! Ayi Yai Yai!

Scandi

indigomood
07-05-2005, 10:49 PM
the reply number is off as well, stuck at zero

mysteriew
07-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks for fixing this!!!!! You guys rock!!!!

There is still some problems with posts not being recognized- i.e. after you post and go back to the forum list- the site doesn't recognized that your post was made. It makes it difficult to tell if a reply has been made to a post.

Gozgals
07-06-2005, 01:53 PM
:hand: Thank you for posting this. I was baffled since I'm new here. I thought it was me. I received the note twice, and then it timed out when I tried to respond.

I wouldn't want to lose track of best sleuths in town.

Thanks. I could have sworn it was the old peepers going....

:p

Ge0rge
07-07-2005, 12:12 AM
What's up with Holloway forum?

Ge0rge
07-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Can't it function any longer without "Twitty bashing" (questioning) because it finally became obvious that she "is hiding something" to much higher extent than Paulus van der Sloot is?

Tricia
07-07-2005, 02:57 AM
Is anyone having any more tech difficulties?

I had my tech guy work on the forum and all should be well.

The Holloway forum is shut for a day or two until I get it under control.

Thanks,
Tricia

mysteriew
07-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Is anyone having any more tech difficulties?

I had my tech guy work on the forum and all should be well.

Thanks,
Tricia

I am doing good now. Please thank the techies for me. And thank you for handling it so promptly!