PDA

View Full Version : Random thought from my husband

bugaboo
09-06-2005, 09:32 AM
He was wondering if they will find bodies of people who may have been killed and dumped prior to Katrina in New Orleans as they are cleaning up. This may solve some missing persons cases, don't you think?

monkalup
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Solve some, perhaps. and create so many, many more... :( :(

DEPUTYDAWG
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Actually, a good thought. However, I don't know with all the bodies, how they'll ID a lot of them. It's amazing what they can do, really. Let's hope families will all end up knowing where the deceased loved ones are....

Casshew
09-06-2005, 03:00 PM
You never know!

Shadow205
09-06-2005, 05:30 PM
He was wondering if they will find bodies of people who may have been killed and dumped prior to Katrina in New Orleans as they are cleaning up. This may solve some missing persons cases, don't you think?
I was thinking about bodies of those who were killed during Katrina. Some people might have thought that would be a good time to get rid of someone and they were probably right.

poco
09-06-2005, 06:05 PM
I was thinking about bodies of those who were killed during Katrina. Some people might have thought that would be a good time to get rid of someone and they were probably right.

Boy, that's a good one - i'll have to remember that one. Bahahahaha!!

Casshew
09-06-2005, 06:12 PM
I was thinking about bodies of those who were killed during Katrina. Some people might have thought that would be a good time to get rid of someone and they were probably right. yep, just like 9/11 - a good time to get rid of a thorn in your side, if you are so inclined.

TexMex
09-06-2005, 06:14 PM
They are also going to find bodies from cemetaries :(

Bet ole Scott Peterson wishes a hurricane, earthquake would have hit Modesto.

Cypros
09-06-2005, 06:19 PM

Sadly, I've thought the same thing. I think I spend too much time on Websleuths!!

Beyond Belief
09-06-2005, 09:23 PM
You hit that nail right on the head. I am wondering also if some, and I use that word some, are refusing to come out because of outstanding warrants, drug addiction and other things they would like to avoid facing with authorities.

concernedperson
09-06-2005, 09:28 PM
They are also going to find bodies from cemetaries :(

Bet ole Scott Peterson wishes a hurricane, earthquake would have hit Modesto.

Please don't desecrate this thread with Scott Peterson.Way too much has been said and overdone and others are hurting and he is just one minimal criminal who is on his way to death row.I love Laci and Conner but ignore the beast when we go forward.