PDA

View Full Version : Pedophile Ring Targeting Lost Katrina Children

BillyGoatGruff
09-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Nancy Grace just mentioned a breaking news story she will be covering on her show, later this evening, about a sting that has netted several pedophiles attempting to exploit the displaced/or[haned children of Katrina.

I was afraid this was going to happen, especially in light of the stories of similar activity in Thailand, etc. after the tsunami. There's no hell hot enough to burn these bastards the way they deserve.

mysteriew
09-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti announced Monday that since Sept. 10 his office's High Tech Crime Unit had arrested six people suspected of trying to sexually exploit children displaced by Hurricane Katrina.
In each case, the suspect allegedly entered an Internet chat room and started an online conversation with an undercover investigator posing as a 13, 14, or 15-year-old girl.

The investigators claimed they were evacuees living in shelters who did not know where their parents whereabouts.

The suspects allegedly had sexually explicit chats with the agents and tried to set up "dates" with the agents, Foti said.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/092005/pol_920pol001.shtml

JBean
09-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Nancy Grace just mentioned a breaking news story she will be covering on her show, later this evening, about a sting that has netted several pedophiles attempting to exploit the displaced/or[haned children of Katrina.

I was afraid this was going to happen, especially in light of the stories of similar activity in Thailand, etc. after the tsunami. There's no hell hot enough to burn these bastards the way they deserve.You know, this is just as bad as it gets.

concernedperson
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti announced Monday that since Sept. 10 his office's High Tech Crime Unit had arrested six people suspected of trying to sexually exploit children displaced by Hurricane Katrina.
In each case, the suspect allegedly entered an Internet chat room and started an online conversation with an undercover investigator posing as a 13, 14, or 15-year-old girl.

The investigators claimed they were evacuees living in shelters who did not know where their parents whereabouts.

The suspects allegedly had sexually explicit chats with the agents and tried to set up "dates" with the agents, Foti said.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/092005/pol_920pol001.shtml

I am sorry this is a reality but I have been very aware of this for years. If any of the known sex offenders and some of the unknown sex offenders are caught this is a good thing. Louisiana has an inordinate amount of sex offenders for a smaller State. Most of these crimes escalate and ultimately end in murder. Most of the crimes in Louisiana end after the days news. No one really wants to interfere with a festival coming up. The attention is good and will help in identifying the truth.

BillyGoatGruff
09-20-2005, 10:29 PM
You know, this is just as bad as it gets.
It gets better/worse: one's a lawyer & another's a woman!