PDA

View Full Version : Michael Medina for murder of Degan Medina 16 mos

mysteriew
10-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Michael Jim Medina, 34, is being held without bond, bound over for trial for first degree murder in the death of his 16-month-old son.

On May 21 Michael Jim Medina, 34, walked into a field with his 16-month-old son Degan.
He returned alone.

Alamosa Police Sergeant Richard Needham testified Medina told Deganís mother, Becky Garel, the day before Deganís death that he had previously killed his first wife, Kimberly Greene Medina, 19, and threatened to harm Degan if Garel told anyone.
Kimberly Medinaís father was in the courtroom on Thursday and began sobbing when Needham described the alleged October 1996, beating death of his daughter.
http://www.alamosanews.com/main.php?story_id=8041&page=39

MrsMush99
10-01-2005, 08:32 AM
How awful! What is it with this sick people killing children??? Makes me so mad. :furious: I hope he gets what he deserves. :behindbar

Shortcake21
10-01-2005, 08:36 AM
I hope he gets what he deserves. :behindbar
Me too.

nanaof4
02-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Guys like this make me sick.I first saw about this guy on Dr.Phil,when Kimberly's father appeared when they featured Susan Powell's disappearance.There is no way a woman whose husband says she just left should be left with the children.I deal with the thought of this everyday,since my sister's disappearance in February 2002.These guys should serve life in prison without the possibility of parole.If a woman disappears,the husband should not have the children or anything until he is proven not to be the woman responsible for her disappearance or muder!!