PDA

View Full Version : Im Sorry!


ajt400
12-19-2003, 10:57 AM
Okay, I was running my bathwater last night when I finally realized something! I am stupid! I feel like the guy in the Mr Dumbass commercial--you know the one where the guy is mispronouncing it "Doo-moss?"

Yesterday I said that the 8th anniversary was 8 days away! I have no idea what I was doing/thinking! Bear in mind I am blonde!

Just wanted to apologize to Brothermoon because I just don't think sometimes!

Please forgive me AND my stupidness!:bigthumb:

Nehemiah
12-19-2003, 11:02 AM
We will this time! Just never, ever do it again. :slap:

ajt400
12-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Yes ma'am!

Maxi
12-19-2003, 01:06 PM
LOL, are you sure we aren't related, ajt? No one in my family can do math, except our adopted daughter. My youngest daughter's Algebra teacher said she'd never seen anyone try so hard and learn so little. Now she's flunking a course at college called The Math Experience aka Math for Musical Theatre Majors. She claims it's all those years dancing -- she can't count past 8. :dance:

BrotherMoon
12-19-2003, 01:40 PM
So you're blonde and can't count eh? Well you're two steps closer to being my ideal woman.

ajt400
12-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by BrotherMoon
So you're blonde and can't count eh? Well you're two steps closer to being my ideal woman.


Would it make me perfect if I was waist high with a flat head you could set your beer on? (LOLOLOL):D

BrotherMoon
12-19-2003, 04:49 PM
Actually my next requirement would be a high degree of suggestibility. Apology accepted of course. Just remember everyone I'll be watching, waiting to pounce on the lightest misstep.
Sincerely, BrotherMoon (aka Mr. Bossy Britches aka Mr. Picayune)

ajt400
12-19-2003, 04:58 PM
I like the Mr Bossy Britches one myself.....I use that one for everyone now!!

Imon128
12-19-2003, 06:05 PM
:-) Love a GOOD sense of humor. ajt, you shorty you....LOL

gretchen
12-19-2003, 06:21 PM
Please don't stress about this. Heck, we all mess up sometimes.


You are still a great gal. :bigthumb: :D :D :D :bigthumb: :cool:

Blazeboy3
12-21-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by ajt400
Okay, I was running my bathwater last night when I finally realized something! I am stupid! I feel like the guy in the Mr Dumbass commercial--you know the one where the guy is mispronouncing it "Doo-moss?"

Yesterday I said that the 8th anniversary was 8 days away! I have no idea what I was doing/thinking! Bear in mind I am blonde!

Just wanted to apologize to Brothermoon because I just don't think sometimes!

Please forgive me AND my stupidness!:bigthumb:

I missed something somewhere but I feel compelled to respond anyway because you are woman/female (let no man put you under-ya ya sisterhood LOL) FWIW...ajt400...you're only human ... I do enjoy your posts/posting ... IMHO you should learn from your mistakes(stupidity)(take the good/leave the bad behind) & move on WITH YOUR CHIN UP AND HEAD HELD HIGH +sum !!! ...heeheeLOL...:) :) :)

SisterSocks
12-21-2003, 01:52 PM
lol Always a boo boo here--- its our charm, don't ya think?

Soxs

gretchen
12-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by SisterSocks
lol Always a boo boo here--- its our charm, don't ya think?

Soxs

Good to "see" you Sistersocks!! You haven't been around much lately.

SisterSocks
12-23-2003, 03:15 AM
Good to see you too Gretchen =)
We have had alot of family things going on but, I hope to be back on more after the first of the year =)

Socks