PDA

View Full Version : Buttafuoco Arrested For Alleged Insurance Fraud

Casshew
12-21-2003, 03:41 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) Joey Buttafuoco, whose affair with a teenager led to his wife's shooting, was arrested Wednesday and charged with insurance fraud for allegedly making phony repair estimates at his San Fernando Valley auto body shop.

Buttafuoco, 47, co-owns California Collision of Chatsworth. A task force investigating auto insurance fraud inspected the shop three months ago.

Buttafuoco told undercover investigators how to file phony insurance claims for undamaged cars, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office alleged in a statement.

Prosecutors charged him with three counts of insurance fraud and one count of grand theft. He was being held on $50,000 bail and could face six years and four months in state prison if convicted.

Full Story at

http://kcal9.com/localnews/localnewsla_story_351160625.html

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Thank God Mary Jo divorced him. Ohh, it used to give me a pang in the gut when she would defend him, stand by him, she saw the light, I hope this creep will not again for a very long time.

Casshew
12-21-2003, 09:30 PM
Hi Mindys.. yup this guy is a classic :loser:

River
12-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Mary Jo is actually a very nice person. I've never met her, but know someone who has. They had nothing good to say about her husband.

Is she still paralyzed on the right side of her face?

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:52 PM
They did the Buttafuoco story on MSNBC the other night, they showed crime scene photos I hadn't seen before, geez, there was A LOT of blood!! It is absolutely amazing that she lived, that she isn't in a nursing home requiring 24 hour care.

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:54 PM
grrrr

http://www.abcactionnews.com/entertainment/stories/0305/030506joey.shtml

Show Me
12-22-2003, 08:30 AM
I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.

He's a disgusting little slimeball....wouldn't it be a scream if he actually got some prison time?:D

Yakwoman
12-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Show Me
I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.

Yeah, isn't it funny how Joey Butta-Puke-o was the "oh-so-innocent victim of a lust crazed teenager" but he seems to be the one in the news all the time for sleazy and/or criminal behavior??

I personally believe that Amy was manipulated into committing the crime against Mary Jo. He is scum.