PDA

View Full Version : NY - Joey Buttafuoco & Amy Fisher

Casshew
12-21-2003, 03:41 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) Joey Buttafuoco, whose affair with a teenager led to his wife's shooting, was arrested Wednesday and charged with insurance fraud for allegedly making phony repair estimates at his San Fernando Valley auto body shop.

Buttafuoco, 47, co-owns California Collision of Chatsworth. A task force investigating auto insurance fraud inspected the shop three months ago.

Buttafuoco told undercover investigators how to file phony insurance claims for undamaged cars, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office alleged in a statement.

Prosecutors charged him with three counts of insurance fraud and one count of grand theft. He was being held on $50,000 bail and could face six years and four months in state prison if convicted.

Full Story at

http://kcal9.com/localnews/localnewsla_story_351160625.html

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Thank God Mary Jo divorced him. Ohh, it used to give me a pang in the gut when she would defend him, stand by him, she saw the light, I hope this creep will not again for a very long time.

Casshew
12-21-2003, 09:30 PM
Hi Mindys.. yup this guy is a classic :loser:

River
12-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Mary Jo is actually a very nice person. I've never met her, but know someone who has. They had nothing good to say about her husband.

Is she still paralyzed on the right side of her face?

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:52 PM
They did the Buttafuoco story on MSNBC the other night, they showed crime scene photos I hadn't seen before, geez, there was A LOT of blood!! It is absolutely amazing that she lived, that she isn't in a nursing home requiring 24 hour care.

mindys
12-21-2003, 09:54 PM
grrrr

http://www.abcactionnews.com/entertainment/stories/0305/030506joey.shtml

Show Me
12-22-2003, 08:30 AM
I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.

He's a disgusting little slimeball....wouldn't it be a scream if he actually got some prison time?:D

Yakwoman
12-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Show Me
I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.

Yeah, isn't it funny how Joey Butta-Puke-o was the "oh-so-innocent victim of a lust crazed teenager" but he seems to be the one in the news all the time for sleazy and/or criminal behavior??

I personally believe that Amy was manipulated into committing the crime against Mary Jo. He is scum.

blueclouds
11-03-2005, 12:53 PM
well, sort of... he works at a concession stand. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :sick: :sick: :sick:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/03/people.joeybuttafuoco.ap/index.html

vanillasky
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :loser:

PaperDoll
11-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh brother...:doh: :sick: Don't like the guy.. never have

Sally
11-03-2005, 03:50 PM
That's certainly scraping the bottle of the barrel. Nobody else could play the part?

Jules
11-03-2005, 03:58 PM
That's certainly scraping the bottle of the barrel. Nobody else could play the part?

He's not playing any part - he works at an ice cream stand on the studio lot. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Norma
11-03-2005, 05:25 PM
He is such a bone head. :bang:

With his face, you'd think that he tried to stay out of the public (and gossips) eye.

But Maybe that's what he still craves. Until his next stint in jail...

Jules
11-03-2005, 05:33 PM
He strikes me as the type to do anything to keep his name in the news... what a loser!

Sally
11-04-2005, 11:11 AM
He's not playing any part - he works at an ice cream stand on the studio lot. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Oh. I guess it helps to read the article. Is the :loser: for me or him? :)

lisag
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
What a loser !!
:doh:

cami
11-04-2005, 11:32 AM

Oh I love your photo of Kurt!

Jules
11-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Oh. I guess it helps to read the article. Is the :loser: for me or him? :)

Oh, no!! :eek: Not for you!! :blushing: For Joey! :sick: Can't stand him!

Jules
11-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh I love your photo of Kurt!

Kurt? :waitasec:

That's Keith Urban. That was taken in Orlando last January from the front row!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

vanillasky
11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Kurt? :waitasec:

That's Keith Urban. That was taken in Orlando last January from the front row!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I bet she meant Kurt Cobain, that's who I thought it was at first glance too!

Jules
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet she meant Kurt Cobain, that's who I thought it was at first glance too!

That's my Keith! :crazy: :cool:

deanws
11-05-2005, 12:39 PM
He strikes me as the type to do anything to keep his name in the news... what a loser!So true! He is a major loser!:loser:

bakerprune64
01-23-2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.nbc4.tv/irresistible/6365457/detail.html

Sally
01-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh please. :sick:

Jules
01-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Wonder who's brilliant idea that was? Somebody must be out of money..... :sick:

NewMom2003
01-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I want to say I'm not surprised, but I am. :bang: Why would these people intentionally bring their personal lives back into the spotlight??? I'm glad to hear that Mary Jo has divorced Buttafuaco. He is useless. :loser:

2sisters
01-23-2006, 04:24 PM
I agree, they must be broke. Besides, didn't Amy want privacy after all of this was over and she got out of jail? If I remember right she went so far as to change her name. Funny that should be posted b/c the movie with Alyssa Milano was on this weekend and I was thinking how Joey Buttafuco is so sleazy after I watched it.

T'sNana
01-23-2006, 04:36 PM
IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say. :confused:

bakerprune64
01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say. :confused:Joey is planning on asking Amy why she shot Mary Jo:doh: Well hello, why does he think she did, maybe bc he told her they couldn't be together becasue he was married, or maybe because he put her up to it. In any case, I'm sure they all want the money, what a bunch of trash, IMO!

michelle
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
This Floors me, i just watched Mary Jo on Oprah not to long ago and she seemed like she wasnt trying to go around either one of them...And Joey, hes just a big meat head, i cant stand that man.....Amy, well thats another story...

michelle
04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I know it wasnt all her fault with what happened, but how many different reasons of why she shot mary jo are we going to hear?http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_AMY_FISHER?SITE=WBAL&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Anniegirl
04-27-2006, 06:01 PM
I know it wasnt all her fault with what happened, but how many different reasons of why she shot mary jo are we going to hear?http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_AMY_FISHER?SITE=WBAL&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
i saw in that article where she said
The drug made her feel "stronger and confident," she says.

"Yea, ummm confident enough to go shoot a woman at her home ?

I dont like that this has only been 14 years and this girl is out free---

Mary Jo is a strong woman to have forgiven her-

I don't think i could live the rest of my life with a bullet in my head, and forgive the person who put it there-

I was glad to read Mary Jo did divorce Joey!:dance:

michelle
04-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I could not have been as forgiving as Mary Jo, but Amy needs to just be quiet now about it. Go on with her life, shes married with kids and leave it be. I think she wrote a book since she has been out too...

Anniegirl
04-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeap, profiting off shooting a poor woman in the head ! She does need to be quiet, its like she wants to continue of 15 minutes of fame --SHAME!:snooty:

michelle
04-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeap, profiting off shooting a poor woman in the head ! She does need to be quiet, its like she wants to continue of 15 minutes of fame --SHAME!:snooty: I agree, I mean what else does she want, shes lucky her butt isnt still sitting in jail!

Olivia77
04-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I think it's bizarre she had plastic surgery so she'd be less recognizable. And, then she proceeded to write a book, go on Oprah, and give multiple interviews.

michelle
04-27-2006, 06:16 PM
I think it's bizarre she had plastic surgery so she'd be less recognizable. And, then she proceeded to write a book, go on Oprah, and give multiple interviews. I know isnt that weird.....Duh, what was she thinking??

Thinkoflaura
04-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Amy was on " Insider" today. I watched it because I DID want to know what happened to the " Long Island Lolita" as she was called at the time.
She is very pretty now, and is apparently married to a successful and nice older man. It was mentioned that she has 2 children, has changed her name and her Social Security number.
( How did she manage to legally change her SS #?)

Did any of you see the interview?

I was surprised that she is as articulate as she is, has lost most of her very annoying accent, had very good plastic surgery, has children and a suburban homelife, and has written two books.
I suspect that a " tell all" bio is upcoming for her to do the segment on TV and to undergo hypnosis to uncover ?? something hidden??? or add sensationalism to the TV celeb. show.

She took full responsibility for shooting Mary Jo, says Joey was not a motivating factor, said she was high on drugs at the time, which I believe from the photos and remembering how she acted in video at the time. ( I'm sure a drug screening test was also done on her at the time of her arrest, so it's unlikely that she could lie about this successfully).

She also said that Joey didn't pimp her or get her into prostitution, and it seemed that the segment was heavily edited at that point. No elaboration was made about any prostitution or whether it actually occurred or not. There have been conflicting accounts of whether or not she was a suburban teenaged hooker too... I hope it was not true.

I hope she's turned things around and is living a normal healthy life now.
She served the sentence handed down, and 15 years have passed since the shooting. She's 31 years old and hopefully is a productive member of society.
I think she seemed remorseful over shooting Mary Jo, whether she was high at the time or not.

She did say that attempting to hide was a mistake she made shortly after she got out of prison, when she had the plastic surgery, changed her name legally and somehow managed to change her SS #.
She says she has had the chin implant removed and no longer uses the other name, but the side by side then and now photos definitely show a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. Maybe she had the chin implant removed and replaced with a different one?
In any case, she sounded normal for the first time, IMO.

michelle
04-27-2006, 06:39 PM
She did an interview on Oprah and talked about Joey and all, she made it sound like he did have a hand in it all. She took responsability too though, as she should! Also she had her hubby on there too and he is like 50. She was pregnant at the time I think on Oprah....Who knows about this girl...

Jules
04-27-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm sure she means she changed her SS# to match her name change - not that she got another number. When you leagally change your name, you can update your SS# as well - just like you would when you marry and change your name.

Linda7NJ
04-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I had to watch it too. I am even more disheartened at the defense lawyer tactics employed in her case! I totally believed Joey had encouraged her to shoot his wife and pimped her out.

Stupid me!

michelle
04-27-2006, 08:27 PM
I had to watch it too. I am even more disheartened at the defense lawyer tactics employed in her case! I totally believed Joey had encouraged her to shoot his wife and pimped her out.

Stupid me! Now I cant wait to watch it Monday when she is face to face with joey!

blueclouds
04-27-2006, 09:11 PM
This chick seems to be a narcissist. How is she profiting from her BOOK??? Good lord.

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYY AMY FAR FAR AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY YOUR FREE.

csds703
04-27-2006, 09:20 PM
This happened in my hometown. Joey was and is a womanizing creep who took advantage of a 16 year old girl. Although, I am not in any way condoning what Amy Fisher did, I still believe that she paid for her crime while he walked away with a slap on the wrist. He was in his mid 30's with 2 children of his own and should have known better. In my opinion, he is a major creep. I will not state any opinions about MaryJo because she was the victim in this crime. Let's just say that she knew and still knows that Joey is a sick puppy.
Amy had alot of emotional problems and was taken advantage of by her attorney and lacked support from her parents because they were clueless. She did her time enduring rape by prison guards and luckily came out remorseful for what she had done.
I agree with all who said she needs to now move on with her life, especially for the benefit of her 2 children.

michelle
04-27-2006, 09:32 PM
This happened in my hometown. Joey was and is a womanizing creep who took advantage of a 16 year old girl. Although, I am not in any way condoning what Amy Fisher did, I still believe that she paid for her crime while he walked away with a slap on the wrist. He was in his mid 30's with 2 children of his own and should have known better. In my opinion, he is a major creep. I will not state any opinions about MaryJo because she was the victim in this crime. Let's just say that she knew and still knows that Joey is a sick puppy.
Amy had alot of emotional problems and was taken advantage of by her attorney and lacked support from her parents because they were clueless. She did her time enduring rape by prison guards and luckily came out remorseful for what she had done.
I agree with all who said she needs to now move on with her life, especially for the benefit of her 2 children. I agree that she was taken advantage of, but she still pulled the trigger and should be kissing Mary Jo's feet for her pleading on behalf for her to get out of jail early.

csds703
04-27-2006, 09:38 PM
I agree that she was taken advantage of, but she still pulled the trigger and should be kissing Mary Jo's feet for her pleading on behalf for her to get out of jail early.
Like I said earlier, I am NOT condoning what Amy did.
It just really makes me angry that a grown man had sex with a child and he walked away like nothing happened. To me, this is no different than the teachers being arrested for having sex with their students. As an adult, he committed a crime against a child. His subsequent record has spoken for itself.
He is pond scum.

Masterj
04-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Like I said earlier, I am NOT condoning what Amy did.
It just really makes me angry that a grown man had sex with a child and he walked away like nothing happened. To me, this is no different than the teachers being arrested for having sex with their students. As an adult, he committed a crime against a child. His subsequent record has spoken for itself.
He is pond scum.I completely agree. He is a digusting pig who absolutely knew better. The way Mary Jo defended him made me want to vomit. Her husband was a grown man who took advantage of an impressionable and dysfunctional young girl. HE is the one who brought Amy into their lives.

As for Amy, I wish she would just stay far away from the limelight and let this horrible story fade away. I feel badly for Mary Jo that Amy keeps receiving so much attention as it must make her constantly relive that nightmare.

Thinkoflaura
04-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I completely agree. He is a digusting pig who absolutely knew better. The way Mary Jo defended him made me want to vomit. Her husband was a grown man who took advantage of an impressionable and dysfunctional young girl. HE is the one who brought Amy into their lives.

As for Amy, I wish she would just stay far away from the limelight and let this horrible story fade away. I feel badly for Mary Jo that Amy keeps receiving so much attention as it must make her constantly relive that nightmare.

I think many people are interested in knowing what happened to Amy Fisher.
This is completely separate from Mary Jo Buttafucco's lifestyle and current situation. I would think that if Mary wants to be on TV, she will also have interviews granted and so forth.

IMO, Amy's story is now an inspiration for young teens who may have also be addicted to drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle.
Her life story has gone from being absolutely dismal at the age of 16 years old with the worst life choices that she could possibly make to being good and happy, with 2 beautiful children and a loving husband.

Amy Fisher's name was poison, with good reason. The facts are:
She tried to murder an innocent woman. She was addicted to drugs. She was only 16 years old!!
She was having an affair with the woman's husband who was 20 years older. There may have been prostitution involved as well.

She was in prison for what? 6 years. She was SO ashamed of her actions that she changed her appearance, her name and didn't even want to be herself after she got out of prison. Now, she's speaking out as Amy Fisher, with her husband and her children's faces being shown. She has learned that what she WAS is not who she IS, and I applaud her for her personal and emotional growth.

I feel very sorry for Mary Jo and hope that her life is happy and free of Joey pondscum forever. But this does not negate the positive changes in Amy's life.
If the negatives could be tabloid fodder for months, even years, then why is she not entitled to tell about getting straight and making a good life for herself now?
I think her entire story is a very important message to teens and women everywhere who may be headed down the same slippery slope!!
There's also a message for men like cheating Joey Buttafucco in there too. He's a big fat old LOSER.

Hbgchick
04-28-2006, 10:04 AM
She tried to murder an innocent woman. She was addicted to drugs. She was only 16 years old!!
She was having an affair with the woman's husband who was 20 years older. There may have been prostitution involved as well.
Exactly right. She was only 16 years old. The 30 year old man who ruined her teendom got a slap on the wrist. Was what she did wrong? Of COURSE. She realizes that and has done her time for it. That sleazy a$$ that took advantage of her is the one who should be ashamed.

nanandjim
04-28-2006, 11:01 AM
The whole situation is a tragedy, which I blame mainly on Joey. I think that he did want Mary Jo dead. Isn't she paralyzed on one side of her face now and has all sorts of health problems because of the shooting?

Didn't Joey get arrested not too long ago for insurance fraud or something? This guy is a crook, scumbag and general menace to society.

I saw Amy on television long ago and she appeared to have grown and changed. She certainly was a very troubled young woman. She is just lucky that Mary Jo didn't die because she would have spent the rest of her life in prison.

My wish is that Mary Jo, who finally divorced the scumbag, has moved on with her life and is happy.

Daisy
04-28-2006, 11:19 AM
I think many people are interested in knowing what happened to Amy Fisher.
This is completely separate from Mary Jo Buttafucco's lifestyle and current situation. I would think that if Mary wants to be on TV, she will also have interviews granted and so forth.

IMO, Amy's story is now an inspiration for young teens who may have also be addicted to drugs or living an unhealthy lifestyle.
Her life story has gone from being absolutely dismal at the age of 16 years old with the worst life choices that she could possibly make to being good and happy, with 2 beautiful children and a loving husband.

She was in prison for what? 6 years. She was SO ashamed of her actions that she changed her appearance, her name and didn't even want to be herself after she got out of prison. Now, she's speaking out as Amy Fisher, with her husband and her children's faces being shown. She has learned that what she WAS is not who she IS, and I applaud her for her personal and emotional growth.

I feel very sorry for Mary Jo and hope that her life is happy and free of Joey pondscum forever. But this does not negate the positive changes in Amy's life.
If the negatives could be tabloid fodder for months, even years, then why is she not entitled to tell about getting straight and making a good life for herself now?
I think her entire story is a very important message to teens and women everywhere who may be headed down the same slippery slope!!
There's also a message for men like cheating Joey Buttafucco in there too. He's a big fat old LOSER.
My sentiments exactly!

michelle
06-01-2006, 05:34 AM
I just found this link to the interview with Joey and Amy, it gets pretty heated. He is still denying he was involved in anything, LIAR!! http://www.gawker.com/news/amy-fisher/amy-fisher-and-joey-buttafuoco-hug-it-out-170614.php

Hbgchick
06-01-2006, 10:56 AM
This guy is scum. I'm not sure what Amy's motivation is, perhaps only to get him to admit his part in it. I can imagine her frustration - she's taken responsibility and ownership for her part and he's just blaming her for everything. Maybe her best bet at this point is just to walk away.

michelle
06-01-2006, 10:57 AM
This guy is scum. I'm not sure what Amy's motivation is, perhaps only to get him to admit his part in it. I can imagine her frustration - she's taken responsibility and ownership for her part and he's just blaming her for everything. Maybe her best bet at this point is just to walk away.I like when she made a crack about him having a fat a$$ :D ..He will never confess to anything, he is in MAJOR denial....

Masterj
06-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I am going back to my original opinion that Amy Fisher needs to go away and stop seeking the limelight. I saw the interview with her, Mary Jo and Joey and it is obvious to me that she still hasn't FULLY accepted all of her responsibility for the incident. She had so much anger in her and only seemed to care about sticking it to Joey without any regard for Mary Jo, who IMO behaved like a class act in that interview. For once, I understood where Mary Jo was coming from when she said she couldn't harbor such anger for Joey because he is her children's father.

Additionally, the NY papers have reported police being called to Amy Fisher's home for domestic disturbances. In both cases, her new husband called the cops as she was out of control. I think Amy is a sad young woman, who needs to concentrate on therapy and moving on with her life.

michelle
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Additionally, the NY papers have reported police being called to Amy Fisher's home for domestic disturbances. In both cases, her new husband called the cops as she was out of control. I think Amy is a sad young woman, who needs to concentrate on therapy and moving on with her life.Wow, I didnt know that......

deanws
06-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I think Joey was encouraging her to kill Mary Jo. He is still lying about his involvement. I believe he and Mary Jo are now divorced. He sounded like a five year old in that video clip. Never acknowledging his actions in the whole situation. He is scum.

michelle
06-01-2006, 02:28 PM
I think Joey was encouraging her to kill Mary Jo. He is still lying about his involvement. I believe he and Mary Jo are now divorced. He sounded like a five year old in that video clip. Never acknowledging his actions in the whole situation. He is scum.I agree, and yes they are divorced. I think it took her a bit to see the light..

deanws
06-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I agree, and yes they are divorced. I think it took her a bit to see the light..
I would have been embarrassed to be married to Joey. Everyone knew he was cheating on her.

michelle
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
I would have been embarrassed to be married to Joey. Everyone knew he was cheating on her.I know I feel bad for her, she must feel like a fool. She is way too good for him anyway, he is a :loser: .

lilgrayduck2625
06-01-2006, 07:39 PM
He is now remarried after leaving Maryjo for another woman,this is one disgusting man. His poor new wife must be about as naive as they can be.

deanws
06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
He is now remarried after leaving Maryjo for another woman,this is one disgusting man. His poor new wife must be about as naive as they can be.Can't feel too sorry for her. She has to know of his past. Doesn't everybody? Yep, Michelle....he is one big loser!:doh:

Anngelique
06-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Did anyone see Oprah when MaryJo and the daughter were on as guests. I felt so bad for her. She went through so much pain and physical torment with her injuries and then have the mess of her scummy husband on top of it all. She loved him at the time and was in denial. She talked about the intense therapy she had to go through and is still going through as did the daughter. I don't see very many Oprahs.... maybe a couple a year. But this one made me cry.

deanws
06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Did anyone see Oprah when MaryJo and the daughter were on as guests. I felt so bad for her. She went through so much pain and physical torment with her injuries and then have the mess of her scummy husband on top of it all. She loved him at the time and was in denial. She talked about the intense therapy she had to go through and is still going through as did the daughter. I don't see very many Oprahs.... maybe a couple a year. But this one made me cry.
I wish I had seen it. ;(

Anngelique
06-02-2006, 12:26 AM
I wish I had seen it. ;(

here's the link on Oprah's site.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200511/tows_past_20051116.jhtml

deanws
06-02-2006, 12:48 AM
here's the link on Oprah's site.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200511/tows_past_20051116.jhtml
Thanks for the link. OMGosh...he was such a sob. That poor kid and Mother. They seem like they are moving on in their life. Glad they dropped the Butt. :crazy:

Jeana (DP)
07-12-2006, 11:58 AM
SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (AP) — Joey Buttafuoco, who gained notoriety in the 1990s when his teenage girlfriend shot his wife in the face in New York, was sentenced to a year in jail Tuesday after pleading no contest to possessing ammunition as a felon.

Probation officers found the ammunition during a search of his home in Chatsworth last August.

Buttafuoco had been sentenced to a year in jail and five years' probation in March 2004 after pleading guilty to insurance fraud. Prosecutors said Buttafuoco, who co-owned an auto body shop in the San Fernando Valley, told undercover investigators how to file false claims and cheat insurance companies.

Buttafuoco, 50, was ordered to report to jail Nov. 1.

more:

http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0712/joey_buttafuoco_ap.html

Jules
07-12-2006, 02:46 PM
SAN FERNANDO, California (AP) -- Joey Buttafuoco, who gained notoriety in the 1990s when his teenage girlfriend shot his wife in the face in New York, was sentenced to a year in jail Tuesday after pleading no contest to possessing ammunition as a felon.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/12/buttafuoco.sentenced.ap/index.html

:loser: :loser:

luvbeaches
07-12-2006, 02:50 PM
What an idiot. He looks like a ****. Is Mary Jo still with this loser?

Jules
07-12-2006, 02:51 PM
What an idiot. He looks like a ****. Is Mary Jo still with this loser?

No, they are divorced. She was supposed to remarry a while back.

luvbeaches
07-12-2006, 02:55 PM
No, they are divorced. She was supposed to remarry a while back.

Good for her. Joey is such a loser. Thanks for posting the article.

Jules
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Good for her. Joey is such a loser. Thanks for posting the article.

Agreed and most welcome. :cool:

Lauren
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Joey is married to someone else. MaryJo is engaged (or was)

Paladin
07-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Heh, this guy is such a waste of space.

tezi
07-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He is such a freaking loser.

Pharlap
07-12-2006, 06:57 PM
He should of went to jail too, years ago.
He got away scott free.....
:laugh: Loser is an understatement....

Buzz Mills
07-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Now all we can hope for is that Joey Buttface mouths off to the wrong inmate during his stay. He needs a good rearrangement.

tezi
07-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Now all we can hope for is that Joey Buttface mouths off to the wrong inmate during his stay. He needs a good rearrangement.
Joey Buttface!? That was great Buzz! :blowkiss: And yes, he does need a good rearrangement. Maybe Bubba can work him in! LMAO

michelle
07-12-2006, 08:53 PM
He is such a loser. :loser: I cant stand that creep.

Bobbisangel
07-13-2006, 01:43 AM
Why wasn't he sent to prison as a child sexual offender when he was diddling around with Amy? Wasn't she 16 yrs at the time? He really does look like a ****. Glad his wife finally wised up and got rid of the slob. I wonder who the fool is that married him after his divorce? She must be lacking a few circuts.

shopper
05-15-2007, 12:54 PM
http://icydk.com/2007/05/15/ex-lovers-joey-buttafuoco-amy-fisher-to-film-romantic-reality-series/

I knew it!!!!! When it was announced a few weeks ago on ET/Insider that Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco had split up with their spouses on the same day, I knew something was up. I figured it was no mere coincidence, that this had the makings of a stupid reality show.

less0305
05-15-2007, 01:00 PM
This is just too stupid for words.:loser:

sherri79
05-15-2007, 01:03 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
This is just too stupid for words.:loser:

Peter Hamilton
05-15-2007, 01:05 PM
excuse me while I throw up

Jules
05-15-2007, 01:09 PM
ooohhh mmyyyyy gaaaawdddd.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

The article says:

Buttafuoco re-married, and his current and second wife, Evanka, who is now to be pushed aside as Buttafuoco makes a grab for the girl he had an adult/child affair with in 1991, says she is “devastated.”

I had read recently that she filed (Evanka) filed for divorce before he was released.

I hope the show flops and neither make a dime. Disgusting....

nanandjim
05-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Is Amy really that stupid? Joey Butthead is a real loser! Would Amy dump her husband and two children at something that is surely doomed? It is a sick, sick idea. I think people will tune in due to morbid curiosity, though. :eek:

White Rain
05-15-2007, 01:15 PM
I won't be tuning in. He is so disgusting looking. How could anyone be attracted to him?

indallas2
05-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Is Amy really that stupid? Joey Butthead is a real loser! Would Amy dump her husband and two children at something that is surely doomed? It is a sick, sick idea. I think people will tune in due to morbid curiosity, though. :eek:

Yea, I thought she was happily married and HATED Joey - ewwwww, he looks nasty!! :eek: :eek:

shopper
05-15-2007, 01:24 PM
IMO, this is a mockery to Mary Jo and what she went through. I really thought Amy had finally grown up and was truly sorry for what she did. Guess not.

Although, I might add, I don't for one second think this is about any love between them. It's a business deal, pure and simple. Not that that makes it okay, it's still sick.

Paladin
05-15-2007, 01:29 PM
ahaha, the long island lolita!

MrsMush99
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm having trouble believing this is true. I hope it's not.

NewMom2003
05-15-2007, 01:41 PM
If this is true, it's disgusting on so many levels.

IdahoMom
05-15-2007, 01:51 PM
They deserve each other if this is true.

eve
05-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Yea, I thought she was happily married and HATED Joey - ewwwww, he looks nasty!! :eek: :eek:

He looks like Marlon Brando. I can't believe this. I guess some leopards never change their spots.

Eve

philamena
05-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Someone pleaseeeeeeee tell me this is a joke. :eek::waitasec:

j2mirish
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Peter Hamilton
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
He looks like Marlon Brando. I can't believe this.---omg--Brando is rolling in his grave on that one

Ntegrity
05-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Have they no shame?!!! :bang:

gman20001969
05-15-2007, 03:17 PM
This is such a sick idea. The Amy tried to kill Mary Jo and now almost 20 years later, cash in on attempted murder on the airwaves. Is it now unfathomable that story ideas like "Running Man" won't one day come to true as a tv show?

Reality TV seems to test it's boundaries of what's acceptable every new tv season. Though I like shows like: Ghost hunters & Amazing Race I can't stand most others. But if we can follow families like the Ozbournes for years then I can see following the everyday family life of a retired porn star... Hey wait, that was my idea and I'm calling FOX now!

shopper
05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
But if we can follow families like the Ozbournes for years then I can see following the everyday family life of a retired porn star... Hey wait, that was my idea and I'm calling FOX now!

Sorry, but that's been done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Surreal_Life

"The second season (2004) starred Traci Bingham, Trishelle Cannatella, Erik Estrada, Tammy Faye Messner, Ron Jeremy, and Vanilla Ice. Some memorable moments involved Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party"

Ewww.

Taximom
05-15-2007, 03:38 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_13.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS)

gman20001969
05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Sorry, but that's been done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Surreal_Life

"The second season (2004) starred Traci Bingham, Trishelle Cannatella, Erik Estrada, Tammy Faye Messner, Ron Jeremy, and Vanilla Ice. Some memorable moments involved Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party"

Ewww.

Yeah...but that was Ron Jeremy. Why not someone a little less...hairy and more femenine like Ginger Lynn Allen!

hipmamajen
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't get it. What do they see in each other? That was 15 years ago, and there's been a lot of bad news since then.

sleuthin4fun
05-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Is this some sick and twisted joke???? Unreal!!!!

Amraann
05-15-2007, 05:10 PM
I have always believed that Joey should have gone to jail right along with her.

IMO this (if true) is one big publicity stunt they are doing for the money.
I mean we are not exactly talking a couple of high class upstanding citizens here.

sherri79
05-15-2007, 05:23 PM
maybe they can ask OJ to do a guest spot...:banghead:

capps
05-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Just as there was a massive outbreak of negative feedback from the public to ban OJ's recent book from being published,I think the public should do the same to any network that wants to air this trash. This isn't even funny ... a woman almost died a tragic death because of these two pieces of garbage.

shopper
05-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Just as there was a massive outbreak of negative feedback from the public to ban OJ's recent book from being published,I think the public should do the same to any network that wants to air this trash. This isn't even funny ... a woman almost died a tragic death because of these two pieces of garbage.

It could be that the same people that were doing the OJ show are developing this piece of trash.

I agree, Mary Jo almost died and IIRC, she still lives with incredible pain. She has a great spirit and forgave Amy. This is so wrong.

arielilane
05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Wake me up when this mess is over...:doh: good grief!

tennessee
05-15-2007, 08:08 PM
C'mon Amy!!!!! Are you really, truly that stupid????? Say it ain't so.

And yes, Brando is surely rolling over in his grave.

j2mirish
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
:clap: :clap:

philamena
05-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Have you ever watched one of the old interviews with Joey?
The show will be like watching Dumb and Dumber. Joey can hardly speak a cognizant sentence.

Shazza
05-16-2007, 09:11 AM
This is an absolute farce. The thought of people making money at the expense of someone elses tragedy and painful sorrow, is abominable.:rolleyes: :razz:

Cubby
05-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Is this some sick and twisted joke???? Unreal!!!!

No kidding. Wasn't she interviewed a few years ago ( or maybe less ) talking about how she put that part of her life behind, was happy with her husband and children and had her faced changed making her less recognizable?

I won't be tuning in.... too strange. About as strange as coming up with an OJ reality show.

Pocono Sleuther
05-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I have one thing to say about this show and these two:

EWWWW!!!

txsvicki
05-16-2007, 11:57 PM
If this is true, any network that would do this show is just as trashy as Amy and Joey. I hope there is something that Mrs. Botofucco can do to keep those two from making monetary profit just because they are well known due to the attempted murder.

close_enough
05-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Have they no shame?!!! :bang:

that's what i'm screamin!....

i won't be watching the show..

2sisters
05-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I have heard they are a couple now. i hope they do not procreate.

jubie
05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
I have heard they are a couple now. i hope they do not procreate.

:eek: OH MY GOSH, I bet they will!!

lilpony
05-22-2007, 02:29 PM
There were both on a tv show last night. Can't remember which one, I was flipping channels. Its true. They kissed and everything. I was like WTH...eeewwwwwwwwww!!

shopper
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM
There were both on a tv show last night. Can't remember which one, I was flipping channels. Its true. They kissed and everything. I was like WTH...eeewwwwwwwwww!!

I saw that too, it was ET/Insider. Did it just seem phoney to you, seriously? It definitely did with me, it was so fake. IMO, this is totally orchestrated for a reality show. And why? Has America come to this, that the powers that be honestly think this is entertainment and it's what the public wants?

Sad and sick imo.

Masterj
05-22-2007, 02:55 PM
This is completely fake and pathetic, IMO and the media is just as bad for eating this crap up.

Anniegirl
05-23-2007, 10:06 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My response exactly, Sherri. ...Yuck..:furious:

Class-z
05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
ooohhh mmyyyyy gaaaawdddd.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

The article says:

Buttafuoco re-married, and his current and second wife, Evanka, who is now to be pushed aside as Buttafuoco makes a grab for the girl he had an adult/child affair with in 1991, says she is “devastated.”

I had read recently that she filed (Evanka) filed for divorce before he was released.

I hope the show flops and neither make a dime. Disgusting....

She's better off, tell her to talk to MaryJo

Class-z
05-23-2007, 10:19 AM
No kidding. Wasn't she interviewed a few years ago ( or maybe less ) talking about how she put that part of her life behind, was happy with her husband and children and had her faced changed making her less recognizable?

I won't be tuning in.... too strange. About as strange as coming up with an OJ reality show.

Maybe they figured The Phil Spector reality show might not materialized, that that he's on trial for murder, so they had to resort to this. It's dicusting. I wonder what they'll call it. "Life after statory rape, attempted murder and mayhem? "

Spectors new show could of been called "Whackadoodle"

Mountaineer
05-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Awhile back (less than 1 year ago) - they were all 3 on ET for a series of interviews. If my memory is clear - it was the 2 women against Joey - and he and Amy couldn't stand to sit across from each other. He kept walking out because they were ganging up on him. There was so much hate and venom being spewed - guess Amy and Joey have short term memory's. :waitasec:

Jules
05-23-2007, 11:34 AM
The New York Post reports that Buttafuoco says he isn't about to waste any time shoring up the budding relationship he has with former "Long Island Lolita" lover. He's flying to New York from California on Friday to move into her Holtsville, L.I., home, sources told the paper.

www.foxnews.com

:sick: :sick: :sick:

shopper
05-23-2007, 07:29 PM
FYI, Mary Jo will be on LKL tonight to discuss the new reality t.v. "lovebirds":rolleyes: . LK will also be covering the smackdown on the View this a.m.

White Rain
05-23-2007, 10:52 PM
I haven't read thru this whole thread, but doesn't anyone know if MaryJo has moved on and remarried?

Socks
05-23-2007, 11:02 PM
I haven't read thru this whole thread, but doesn't anyone know if MaryJo has moved on and remarried?

She is dating a man and together they run a graphics business. They have been engaged for three years.

White Rain
05-23-2007, 11:22 PM
I hope he is better to her and her kids than the former p.o.s was!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if Mary-Jo's-Joey's children have anything to do with him now?
He and Amy disgust me!!!!!!!!! They will get theirs in due time!

nanandjim
05-24-2007, 11:10 AM
This sham of a relationship will last as long as the number of episodes picked up by some television station. IOW, it won't last six month, IMO. I'm inclined to think that this entire thing is a sham set up for money purposes only.

LTUlegal
05-25-2007, 01:37 AM
I think I just vomited a little...ew!

Mygirlsadie
05-25-2007, 01:46 AM
This whole show is just going to be wrong in so many ways. Obviously Joey has no concern or compassion for his EX wife. This is like a slap in the face to MaryJo. Amy and Joey are both mentally unstable people who deserve each other.

txsvicki
05-25-2007, 03:58 AM
I hope he is better to her and her kids than the former p.o.s was!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if Mary-Jo's-Joey's children have anything to do with him now?
He and Amy disgust me!!!!!!!!! They will get theirs in due time!

Mary Jo was on Larry King Live last night with her fiancee. She said that Joey has been out of prison for 3 months, has not contacted their kids at all, and they don't know where he is staying. The fiancee complained that all this reality show business is hurting the kids even though they are in their twenties. Mary Jo seemed sort of shocked that he hasn't made contact, saying that he actually was a good dad and really loved his kids. Mary Jo thinks that this new relationship between Joey and Amy is all fake and believes that even their ex's are involved. She thinks that the filing of both divorces was set up all to do this reality show for money.

Mygirlsadie
05-25-2007, 04:12 AM
Even though they are divorced if I was Mary Jo I would still be hurt beyond belief that this man would even WANT to have any type of contact with Amy Fisher whatsoever knowing that she tried to MURDER his wife..mother of his children.. I just don't understand.

Mary Jo was on Larry King Live last night with her fiancee. She said that Joey has been out of prison for 3 months, has not contacted their kids at all, and they don't know where he is staying. The fiancee complained that all this reality show business is hurting the kids even though they are in their twenties. Mary Jo seemed sort of shocked that he hasn't made contact, saying that he actually was a good dad and really loved his kids. Mary Jo thinks that this new relationship between Joey and Amy is all fake and believes that even their ex's are involved. She thinks that the filing of both divorces was set up all to do this reality show for money.

nanandjim
05-25-2007, 10:25 AM

That's what I thought, that it is fake and that the spouses are involved in it. Joey is a lowlife. IMO, he put a teenager up to murdering his wife. He has been in prison a few times. I am very surprised that Amy would lower herself to even associate with Joey. I thought that she had changed. Apparently, she hasn't either.

I have always had compassion for Mary Jo (even though I believe that Inside Edition paid Joey and her lots of money for interviews years ago). She is permanently injured from the murder attempt. It is amazing that she even lived. I hope that all is well with her.

Shadow205
05-25-2007, 10:28 AM
:( :sick:

Class-z
05-25-2007, 11:20 AM
That's what I thought, that it is fake and that the spouses are involved in it. Joey is a lowlife. IMO, he put a teenager up to murdering his wife. He has been in prison a few times. I am very surprised that Amy would lower herself to even associate with Joey. I thought that she had changed. Apparently, she hasn't either.

I have always had compassion for Mary Jo (even though I believe that Inside Edition paid Joey and her lots of money for interviews years ago). She is permanently injured from the murder attempt. It is amazing that she even lived. I hope that all is well with her.

Gosh, I missed it, I didn't see her on LKLive last night, I thought it was Don Rickles. :)

Did you know that Oprah had a plastic surgeon do some work for MaryJo sometime back? She was on the show and so was one of the daughters and the daughter was thrilled for her Mom.

Of course so was MaryJo, but the daughter made a point at how much it had done for her Mom's self esteem.

Oops, just realized I'm reading a day old post, so she would of been on LKLive the night before last. :)

Maybe will repeat this weekend. :)

As far as the new reality show being fake, it has been reported that both she and he filed for divorce on the same day. Now what are the chances of that?

I agree, money making scam

nanandjim
05-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Gosh, I missed it, I didn't see her on LKLive last night, I thought it was Don Rickles. :)

Did you know that Oprah had a plastic surgeon do some work for MaryJo sometime back? ...

I didn't see LKL either. I also saw Don Rickles on the show. :) Perhaps, she came on later.

I didn't know that Oprah paid for plastic surgery. I know that Mary Jo's face is paralyzed on the side where she was shot. I also thought that the bullet was still lodged in her head and that she had pain and headaches quite often.

reb
05-25-2007, 08:33 PM
yeah.... but what do you wanna bet, 85% of you guys will be tuning in to watch it.....???

csds703
05-25-2007, 09:03 PM

I felt the same way about this. I was annoyed that he wasn't really held accountable for his role in the shooting. She was a kid, he was 36 when Mary Jo was shot. The man is an absolute pig.

I used to feel sorry for Amy when she was a messed up kid.
She is now an adult with children of her own. She needs to get help, and raise her children, so they don't turn out like she did.

White Rain
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Well, at least Joey isn't in it. He's disgusting looking.

October 29, 2007 -- The world soon could be seeing more of the Long Island Lolita - a lot more.
A sex tape of Amy Fisher and her husband, Lou Bellera, is in the hands of a Los Angeles porn distributor, and the onetime teen temptress isn't happy about it, her former business partner said yesterday.
Fisher and her husband apparently made the tape earlier this year, before they filed for divorce, according to David Krieff, a TV executive who has produced reunion specials with Fisher, her ex-lover Joey Buttafuoco and Buttafuoco's ex-wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco. But in the time Fisher and her hubby were in Splitsville, Bellera hawked the tape to L.A. smut peddler Red Light District Video, which is expected to start selling their steamy footage next month. more at link
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10292007/news/nationalnews/amys_sexxy_video.htm

csds703
10-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, at least Joey isn't in it. He's disgusting looking.

October 29, 2007 -- The world soon could be seeing more of the Long Island Lolita - a lot more.
A sex tape of Amy Fisher and her husband, Lou Bellera, is in the hands of a Los Angeles porn distributor, and the onetime teen temptress isn't happy about it, her former business partner said yesterday.
Fisher and her husband apparently made the tape earlier this year, before they filed for divorce, according to David Krieff, a TV executive who has produced reunion specials with Fisher, her ex-lover Joey Buttafuoco and Buttafuoco's ex-wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco. But in the time Fisher and her hubby were in Splitsville, Bellera hawked the tape to L.A. smut peddler Red Light District Video, which is expected to start selling their steamy footage next month. more at link
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10292007/news/nationalnews/amys_sexxy_video.htm

Oh Please :bang:

capps
10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't know why Amy is so upset about this,no one will be interested in the porno tapes any way ..except for maybe Joey.

For the sake of all of us ... Joey and Amy should just get together,and live out their skanky days together,until the end of their lives,and call it a day,and leave everbody else out of it. They deserve each other.

ziggy
10-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Duh, what do you expect? Pretty much if you make a tape, it will get out there. Word to the wise, don't put it on film if you don't mind others seeing it and if so, be sure you get the rights to it!$$$$$$$$$

Mygirlsadie
10-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh grose like anybody cares to watch that funk ball anyway..I wish she would just go away. BTW whatever happened to her and Joey's tv show? (which I still think was a BIG HUGE slap in the face to Mary Jo that Joey would ever even speak to that trash Amy ever again let alone star in a show with her) yea besides the point....

Peter Hamilton
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Why would anybody want to go even near her, she is really gross indeed--I loved it when back she was a teenager,a madam supposedly said that Amy Fisher was not an employee of hers because Amy was "too ugly"--ya gotta love it

White Rain
10-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Why would anybody want to go even near her, she is really gross indeed--I loved it when back she was a teenager,a madam supposedly said that Amy Fisher was not an employee of hers because Amy was "too ugly"--ya gotta love it

she wasn't NEARLY as ugly as Joey, imo... I fail to see what would make a teen interested in him, or anyone for that matter (not downing MaryJo.)

Masterj
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Her husband who is in the tape with her isn't much better looking than Joey. They are all a bunch of pathetic scam artists who should just go away.

Squishified
10-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I want a copy of this tape, in case I need to quickly induce vomiting. :sick:

deanws
10-30-2007, 09:57 PM
LMAO!!!! LOL! :D

goddess
10-30-2007, 10:09 PM

Heck, I puked from just THINKING about this video....:sick:

Don't waste your money. ;)

Taximom
03-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Amy Fisher Interview. What a snot.
http://www.so-mag.com/steppinoutmag/steppinoutonline.html

You might have to download it to see the cover (eww!) and read the article. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "download this week's article" and then click "open" to read it. The article starts on page 50.

She's just trashy. :sick:

TMZ article about this:
http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/03/amy-fishers-lesson-on-true-evil/

MeoW333
03-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Amy's Email

Posted Mar 3rd 2008 2:45PM by TMZ Staff (http://www.tmz.com/bloggers/tmz-staff/)
The email reads, "Chaunce, you obviously wanted to make me look really bad. That last photo speaks volumes. I am a kind person who was generous enough to give your publication an interview. Thank heaven these things are a flash in the pan. You are an evil man Mr. Hayden and I will be sure to let anyone I come in contact with in this industry know my experience with you. I have done many interviews, this has been the worst experience ever. You made me out to be a monster and I'm not and you know it. I'm just glad your magazine is very small and insignificant as it won't completely destroy my life. -- Amy Fisher"

In the above, Amy got mad at the editor it seems. I am just wondering exactly which "industry" is she speaking of? Prison industry? Showbiz? Vegas?...

Masterj
03-04-2008, 08:23 AM
It is really unbelievable to me that Amy continues to blame her troubles on everyone else rather than accept responsibility for her own actions. I would be surprised if she ever grew out of her need to always play the victim. Unfortunately, I think we will be hearing about Amy for years to come. :rolleyes:

mammasweets
03-04-2008, 09:43 AM
My husband knows Joey. He is not friends with him but he is slimy all the way around. I guess he was involved in some questionable business practices with an auto body and insurance. Whatever. I'm very glad I don't have to deal with him Her. Or their drama.

Taximom
03-04-2008, 09:53 AM
It is really unbelievable to me that Amy continues to blame her troubles on everyone else rather than accept responsibility for her own actions. I would be surprised if she ever grew out of her need to always play the victim. Unfortunately, I think we will be hearing about Amy for years to come. :rolleyes:

I guess I was convinced she had changed when I saw a somewhat contrite Amy on an old Oprah show many years ago. After reading this interview, I can't understand how you go from that to cold-hearted tramp. I guess back then she just wanted to sell her book.

Why do people that don't deserve it get more than their 15 minutes of fame?! Blech.

mammasweets
03-04-2008, 10:01 AM
I guess I was convinced she had changed when I saw a somewhat contrite Amy on an old Oprah show many years ago. After reading this interview, I can't understand how you go from that to cold-hearted tramp. I guess back then she just wanted to sell her book.

Why do people that don't deserve it get more than their 15 minutes of fame?! Blech.

I think it's the "train wreck" factor. It sure as hell makes my life more normal.

Taximom
03-04-2008, 10:05 AM
I think you are right, mammasweets... What really bothers me is that she's got two children. Those poor kids! Maybe not now, but later on in life it might be difficult for them having her as a mom.

RiverRat
03-04-2008, 10:58 AM
It sure does seem like Amy is the one with the hole in her head and not Mary Jo. Not that she had any brains to begin with.....