PDA

View Full Version : Man dances on Best Buy Security Camera

Casshew
11-23-2005, 09:31 AM
:laugh:

http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/122-bestbuycaughtonvideo.htm

englishleigh
11-23-2005, 10:37 AM
That is too funny....can you say "ritalin"? (is needed)......LOL.

Marine Mom
11-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Kinda looks like hubby last night jamming in the grocery store to Lional Ritchie. It was so embarrassing. :o

Norma
11-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Motown music will do that to ya! :dance:

At least it's not like my friend, who everytime she goes to an ATM, sticks her finger up her nose as she faces the little security camera.
(Ok, so I at least always wave to them at the ATM)

Toby
11-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Ahhhh yes...I see a land...I see a land where everyone dances. I see a land so happy and delightful that everyone dances to their heart's desire. I see a land where little white children and little black children dance together, and dance in peace.
Dance people...Dance like you never have before!

Amraann
11-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Kinda looks like hubby last night jamming in the grocery store to Lional Ritchie. It was so embarrassing. :o

OMG mine sings!! He makes up lyrics to songs ... its awful!!

In public ... in the store .....

concernedperson
11-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I dance much to the chagrin of my children. I can think up a little song in a moments notice and find a reason to jig. I just love to dance. Usually there is absolutely no reason to do this and if most people were in my shoes they wouldn't dance, but I do.It is what we do when all else fails. Coping mechicanics and all that. So, this guy was pretty fun to me.

mic730
11-24-2005, 04:00 PM
OMG mine sings!! He makes up lyrics to songs ... its awful!!

In public ... in the store .....

I thought I was the only one with a hubby that does that. My husband will sing anywhere singing anything that pops in his head.

SadieMae
11-24-2005, 04:46 PM
That just HAD to something by ZZ Top he was dancing to! I'm thinking Sharp Dressed Man, when was playing "air guitar". I listen to ZZ when I cut my grass, neighbors get quite a laugh watching me. LOL