PDA

View Full Version : The Real Killer

Goody
11-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Rumors abound at A&E this weekend. One poster says that the real killer is a young man who was getting even with Devon for messing with his car. No more was said, just that. Lots of unanswered questions still from other posters though. It is probably a crock, but it sounds vaguely familiar. Anyone else remember this type of rumor? Is it going to be used by the defense maybe? As an alternative to Darin and Darlie?

I wonder who this young person is. If they don't name names and places, it won't hold any water. It will just be another empty accusation. ...like GM and that guy down the road who was supposedly oogling Darlie as she relaxed in the hot tub. Then come to find out, he couldn't even see into the hot tub cabanna or whatever she called that building the tub was in. Point is, it was just an empty claim.

beesy
11-28-2005, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE]Rumors abound at A&E this weekend. One poster says that the real killer is a young man who was getting even with Devon for messing with his car. No more was said, just that. Lots of unanswered questions still from other posters though. It is probably a crock, but it sounds vaguely familiar. Anyone else remember this type of rumor? Is it going to be used by the defense maybe? As an alternative to Darin and Darlie
I don't remember hearing this, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out Devon messed with somebody's car. Her team has already shown they'll grasp at anything, so maybe they are going to use it. It won't help much since there wasn't an intruder in the first place. Keep us posted though
I wonder who this young person is. If they don't name names and places, it won't hold any water. It will just be another empty accusation. ...like GM and that guy down the road who was supposedly oogling Darlie as she relaxed in the hot tub. Then come to find out, he couldn't even see into the hot tub cabanna or whatever she called that building the tub was in. Point is, it was just an empty claim.
I'm going with the BS angle on this one Goody. The water puns we all use, do you think we do it on purpose?

Goody
11-28-2005, 01:07 PM
[/b][/color]
I don't remember hearing this, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out Devon messed with somebody's car. Her team has already shown they'll grasp at anything, so maybe they are going to use it. It won't help much since there wasn't an intruder in the first place. Keep us posted though

I'm going with the BS angle on this one Goody. The water puns we all use, do you think we do it on purpose?
:laugh: Sometimes I am sure we do,but not this time. It took me awhile to find the pun. hahahaha!

As for some young person killing a 5 and 6 year old because they may have messed with his car is a bit extreme even for the punks of this world. However, if such an idiot were so inclined, you'd think the kids would be easy enough to catch and wisk away outside the home without having to put yourself at risk by going inside after them and then having to deal with the parents. So it obviously is just more crap without any substance.

Dani_T
11-29-2005, 12:32 AM
I wonder who this young person is.

Could be whatisnames son? Who knows...

Some young guy comes in and murders two kids and tries to murder their mom because a 6 year old messed with his car????

Goody
11-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Could be whatisnames son? Who knows...

Some young guy comes in and murders two kids and tries to murder their mom because a 6 year old messed with his car????
hahahahahahah! Yeah, pretty lame, huh? Esp when he could easily grab the kids away from the home and not have to deal with the parents. But, hey, I didn't say it was a real possibility, just that it was offered as the "real killer."

cami
11-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Rumors abound at A&E this weekend. One poster says that the real killer is a young man who was getting even with Devon for messing with his car. No more was said, just that. Lots of unanswered questions still from other posters though. It is probably a crock, but it sounds vaguely familiar. Anyone else remember this type of rumor? Is it going to be used by the defense maybe? As an alternative to Darin and Darlie?

Chad Patterson maybe?

Dani_T
11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Chad Patterson maybe?

Yeah- that's who I meant

Goody
11-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Chad Patterson maybe?
Such a convenient patsy, isn't he?

cami
11-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Such a convenient patsy, isn't he?

Absolutely, Remember Jeffrey was convinced it was him because it took JP an hour to get to the crime scene. LOL those Darlies!

Goody
11-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Absolutely, Remember Jeffrey was convinced it was him because it took JP an hour to get to the crime scene. LOL those Darlies!
He also got his panties in a wad because Det Patterson took the flyers of a "rapist" down that were posted in a school. Come to find out the "rapist" was one of the so called "suspects." I don't think there was any proof at all that the guy was a rapist, let alone even loosely connected to the Routier case, other than being named by someone in the Routier/supporter group. Just more smoke and mirrors to confuse the facts.