PDA

View Full Version : Names of the jury...

dolphin737
11-29-2005, 09:29 PM
I don't post much on this board but keep up as much as I can with a small child at home. I was looking though this forum several months ago and thought I saw a list of who the jury members were. Does anyone know where I can find that list?

Mary456
11-29-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't post much on this board but keep up as much as I can with a small child at home. I was looking though this forum several months ago and thought I saw a list of who the jury members were. Does anyone know where I can find that list?

Hey, Dolphin! I have the list here somewhere & will try to find it (no guarantees, though, my notes are a mess). I believe their names are at the end of the trial transcript. Rena Way and Charlie Samford come to mind.

A few years ago, I tried to find them online. Looked everywhere, but couldn't come up with a single one.

j2mirish
11-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey, Dolphin! I have the list here somewhere & will try to find it (no guarantees, though, my notes are a mess). I believe their names are at the end of the trial transcript. Rena Way and Charlie Samford come to mind.

A few years ago, I tried to find them online. Looked everywhere, but couldn't come up with a single one.why would you try to find them?

Goody
11-30-2005, 01:13 AM
You can find the polling of the jury in Volume 49, beginning on page 5729. The initial questioning of the jury is in the volumes preceeding Volume 28. Sorry but I don't recall which ones. You will have to scan thru them.

Trial transcripts can be found at justicefordarlie.net.

Mary456
11-30-2005, 01:49 AM
why would you try to find them?

I was hoping that one of them might want to join a Darlie message board and explain in detail why they voted guilty.

I've always been perplexed by the female juror who appeared on the Leeza show and said they believed Darlie got the bruises from Devon kicking her. I think they really missed the boat on this piece of evidence, because those bruises were inflicted after 6/6/96, no doubt about it.

Don't get me wrong. The jurors came to the right conclusion, but I don't think they interpreted some of the evidence correctly. The blunt trauma resulting in those bruises didn't occur the night of the murders. It happened after she left the hospital.

Goody
11-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I was hoping that one of them might want to join a Darlie message board and explain in detail why they voted guilty.

I've always been perplexed by the female juror who appeared on the Leeza show and said they believed Darlie got the bruises from Devon kicking her. I think they really missed the boat on this piece of evidence, because those bruises were inflicted after 6/6/96, no doubt about it.

Don't get me wrong. The jurors came to the right conclusion, but I don't think they interpreted some of the evidence correctly. The blunt trauma resulting in those bruises didn't occur the night of the murders. It happened after she left the hospital.
Don't you think that different jurors may have come to different conclusions on the bruises? After all, they can be quite confusing.....as we well know.

Jeana (DP)
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Goody, off topic, but I wanted to thank you too for what you said to McKenzie. I don't know what sort of glue her mama was sniffing while she was preggers with that girl, but WOW! Brain cells are certainly in short supply.

Goody
11-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Goody, off topic, but I wanted to thank you too for what you said to McKenzie. I don't know what sort of glue her mama was sniffing while she was preggers with that girl, but WOW! Brain cells are certainly in short supply.
Mac has a whole lot of history, most of which is not her fault. I try to be patient with her but sometimes she gets under my skin too. Probably for different reasons than what bugs you though. She is quite nice when she isn't "attituding", but when she is out there in your face she can be a handful. I wish she would be more respectful though, esp toward people like you from whom she could seriously learn much from if she would just listen...or, in this case, read. O, well, can't heal the world.

But you have my respect, that is for sure.

Mary456
11-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Don't you think that different jurors may have come to different conclusions on the bruises? After all, they can be quite confusing.....as we well know.

They may have; I was just referring to the one juror who said that Devon caused Darlie's bruises...made me realize how confusing a case like this can be.

So yes, I agree with you, Goody. When I first got into this case, I thought Devon caused her bruises. After reading the transcript, I became convinced, along with the prosecution, that her bruises were not the result of blunt trauma on 6/6/96. Darlie inflicted them after she left the hospital, to support her stupid story of an intruder who only beat her right arm.

Gotta give her an "A" for effort as well as for stupidity.

Goody
11-30-2005, 09:14 PM
They may have; I was just referring to the one juror who said that Devon caused Darlie's bruises...made me realize how confusing a case like this can be.

So yes, I agree with you, Goody. When I first got into this case, I thought Devon caused her bruises. After reading the transcript, I became convinced, along with the prosecution, that her bruises were not the result of blunt trauma on 6/6/96. Darlie inflicted them after she left the hospital, to support her stupid story of an intruder who only beat her right arm.

Gotta give her an "A" for effort as well as for stupidity.
I am inclined to believe you. One of these days I will take the time to really study that evidence from different angles just to be sure. Gees. I am so good at putting things off. LOL!

Jeana (DP)
12-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Mac has a whole lot of history, most of which is not her fault. I try to be patient with her but sometimes she gets under my skin too. Probably for different reasons than what bugs you though. She is quite nice when she isn't "attituding", but when she is out there in your face she can be a handful. I wish she would be more respectful though, esp toward people like you from whom she could seriously learn much from if she would just listen...or, in this case, read. O, well, can't heal the world.

But you have my respect, that is for sure.

I'm not sure what you mean by it not being her fault. She's been kicked off of more forums than I've ever been on. Anyway, that's her problem. I'm glad you're here and as you know, you've got my respect as well. :D

dolphin737
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
I was just curious. I have relocated to the Kerrville area and was interested to know if I have met any of them.

Goody
12-02-2005, 01:34 AM
I was just curious. I have relocated to the Kerrville area and was interested to know if I have met any of them.
Did you find their names in the transcripts I referred to you?

dolphin737
12-06-2005, 10:37 PM
I am currently going through the jury interviews in the transcripts as time allows. So far, I have only met one briefly. I would love to meet at least one of these people and ask some questions.

Goody
12-06-2005, 10:45 PM
I am currently going through the jury interviews in the transcripts as time allows. So far, I have only met one briefly. I would love to meet at least one of these people and ask some questions.
So would I. Maybe you could get one or more of them to post here about their experiences and what they think really happened. That would be awesome!