PDA

View Full Version : LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 16UFLA, 20-30, In Lake Ponchartrain-Breast Implants, Jun'86

Pages : [1] 2

Richard
12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Unidentified White Female
Discovered in Lake Pontchartrain in Slidell, Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana on June 19, 1986.
Cause of death was homicide.
The victim was in the water for one day prior to discovery.

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 24-26 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2 - 5'4"; 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown / red shoulder-length hair; unknown eyecolor. Freckles. Very petite.
Scars, Marks: She had a round, dime-size scar on her right knee. She also had a 2-inch long scar on her abdomen above her navel. She had a scar on the top of her right wrist and had breast implants. She had a right hip fracture that had healed. There are indications that she had had plastic surgery on her nose. She may have been in an automobile accident before - she seemed to have facial reconstruction and possibly damage to her hips which had healed previous to her demise.
Dentals: No dental work, perfect teeth. All four wisdom teeth extracted.
Clothing: She was not wearing any clothes nor jewelry when she was discovered; however, there was a 1/2-inch wide ring mark on her left ring finger.
Medical Conditions: She was 3 months pregnant.
DNA: Available.

Case History

The victim's nude body was found by fishermen just east of the Interstate 10 twin spans and about 50 yards from the north shore June 19, 1986. A plastic bag was placed over her face, secured with gray duct tape and a 22-pound weight tied to her neck. She had suffered numerous stab wounds to her facial area as well.
Detectives think she might have been married because of markings indicating she had worn a ring on her left hand.

Based on information from meteorologists and marine biologists, detectives concluded the body likely was dumped in the lake between Bayou Lacombe and the Rigolets Pass.

An autopsy revealed the woman died of asphyxia a day or two before the body was discovered.

Investigators could lift only one complete fingerprint from the woman's decomposed hands.

Detectives tried to identify the woman through her silicone breast implants. But the implants did not have serial numbers, and detectives were unable to trace them to the doctor who performed the surgery.
She is believed to not be local to the area.

Investigators
If you have any information on this case, please contact:
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office
Detective Marco Demma
985-645-2467
NCIC Number: U-211402266
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:

The Times-Picayune
TheNewOrleansChannel.com
America's Most Wanted 2/5/05
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
The Doe Network: Case File 16UFLA
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

LButler
12-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Richard, it's strange that you posted her, I looked at her for a long time yesterday. She sounds identifiable because of the breast implants, nice teeth, possibly a husband somewhere (although possibly guilty and keeping quiet) and 3 months pregnant. Also, the evidence of some sort of tragic accident in her past should help as well.

I know implants are not that unusual now, but what about 1986, when she was found?

2sisters
12-05-2005, 03:55 PM
She was exhumed a few years ago (can't really remember exactly) and LSU faces lab was doing some work with her case. If I remember right, they can't get a match on her breast implants, but I can't recall why. Here is a couple of links for her.

http://www.lsu.edu/faceslab/unidentified/1986.htm
http://www.wdsu.com/news/2570317/detail.html

Richard
12-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Richard, it's strange that you posted her, I looked at her for a long time yesterday. She sounds identifiable because of the breast implants, nice teeth, possibly a husband somewhere (although possibly guilty and keeping quiet) and 3 months pregnant. Also, the evidence of some sort of tragic accident in her past should help as well....
I cannot really explain why I chose this girl's case to post here. This morning, I was looking at the recent postings, but most were on cases that have been on the boards for a while. I just wanted to post a case that had not been on this forum and which seemed to have a lot of information available. I went to the Doenetwork, picked one of their index files at random, then scanned through the photos looking for one with an interesting story and a lot of information. I had not discussed this case with anyone before and did not know that you were interested in it. It is certainly strange that such a coincidence occurred. I cannot explain it, but perhaps it was for a good reason.

I agree with you, that there are probably some answers out there about this young woman. The answers come when the questions are asked.

Mr. E
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Just thinking about the Sharon Marshall case. Didn't Floyd make her undergo plastic surgery? Something about breast implants, and maybe more. When I saw that this unidentified girl had work done to her face and breasts I wondered . . . and this is way out there . . . what if she was "owned" by somebody who had her looks/body altered to fit his needs?

Just a creepy thought, but my mind sometimes goes in the least obvious direction.

LButler
12-06-2005, 11:43 AM
AMW has some good info about her:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093

laini
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
coJoyce Irene Walcott missing from California in April 1986. There are some similarities and I think they look very similar. Joyce Walcott was in a serious automobile accident, but there is no mention of a neck scar on the Jane Doe.

www.doenetwork.cases/us/370dfca.html (http://www.doenetwork.cases/us/370dfca.html)

laini
12-06-2005, 03:10 PM
The above link is wrong. Lets try this one for Irene Walcott

www.doenetwork.us/cases/370dfca.html (http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/370dfca.html)

PonderingThings
12-26-2005, 09:25 PM
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.us/cases/images/JWalcott.jpg
Jane Doe on left, Joyce Irene Walcott on right

Laini did you ever suggest this match? Its not only looks like her, the stats match!

PonderingThings
12-26-2005, 10:39 PM
I received a PM that said a potential match has been submitted to authorities and its in their hands....

gardenmom
01-03-2006, 01:18 PM
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grimm_linda.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/images/g/grimm_linda2.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpg

I just found this thread and I also have been working on this Jane Doe case. I think these two women physically match. I wish there was more info on Linda Grimm though. There are conflicting reports of whether she went missing in April 1985, or March 1986. I think she would fit Jane Doe better if the 1985 scenerio was correct. Her mother claims the last time she talked with Linda was Oct. 1987, which is way after Jane Doe was found. However, if she really went missing in 1985, and her mother says she talked with her for about 18 months after she went missing in 85', then the Jane Doe would fit better, if the mother was wrong about 1987. It doesn't say when she was reported missing originally.

Here's what matches, or potentially matches:

Height: Yes, Jane Doe: 5'2"-5'4", Linda: 5'2"
Weight: Yes, Jane Doe:120, Linda: 110
Linda missing from CA, Jane found in LA (big distance)
Linda, cesarian section scar on abdomen, Jane Doe 2" scar above navel (I have no knowledge of how big cesarian section scars are)
Jane Doe-breast implants, Linda, unknown (but could have gotten them in the 18 month period of time)
Jane Doe, hip fracture, possible facial reconstruction, and possible car accident. Linda, unknown (unless she was in an accident during the year in question)

Linda may have been married to a guy named Robert Masters who was a truck driver in Kansas (only two states away from LA). Jane Doe had worn a wedding band, as indicated by an imprint of a band on her left finger). Masters may have had oppurtunity to dump her body if LA was on his truck route.

What do you think?

Mullins
01-03-2006, 02:30 PM
I think they do look alike. Especially the picture on the left (Charley Project) and the Linda Grimm pic.

Unless the mom has a phone record or calender or something else she recorded the phone call in (diary, etc) I would leave that open as a possibility that the year could be off. I know when my sister was murdered there was a lot of blurring of dates after the fact (for the entire family) due to I believe psychologically trying to forget, push away from consciousness in order to move forward with everyday living.

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi
Yes,this is very strange you put this Jane doe.this is the main Jane doe I am trying to push to see if this is my sister.Tammy Lynn Leppert.If by chance tammy did run away for any reason.Some one suggested she may have changed her facial structure and looks and was acting somewhere.Tammy did want breast implants.This Jane Doe use to be listed as much taller.so I never looked into her.What keeps me coming back to this Jane doe is the Jane Doe had a dime size scar on her knee.I keep trying to find out where.Tammy had a scar in one earlier picture of her.You cannot see it really in older pitures of her.it is this scar that keeps me coming back to this Jane Doe.What else can you find out on this Jane Doe?

gardenmom
01-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi
Yes,this is very strange you put this Jane doe.this is the main Jane doe I am trying to push to see if this is my sister.Tammy Lynn Leppert.If by chance tammy did run away for any reason.Some one suggested she may have changed her facial structure and looks and was acting somewhere.Tammy did want breast implants.This Jane Doe use to be listed as much taller.so I never looked into her.What keeps me coming back to this Jane doe is the Jane Doe had a dime size scar on her knee.I keep trying to find out where.Tammy had a scar in one earlier picture of her.You cannot see it really in older pitures of her.it is this scar that keeps me coming back to this Jane Doe.What else can you find out on this Jane Doe?
Hi Suzanne, there really isn't a lot that I found on her, except what is posted here on this thread. Have you contacted law enforcement about a DNA match for you and this Jane Doe?

gardenmom
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
I think they do look alike. Especially the picture on the left (Charley Project) and the Linda Grimm pic.

Unless the mom has a phone record or calender or something else she recorded the phone call in (diary, etc) I would leave that open as a possibility that the year could be off. I know when my sister was murdered there was a lot of blurring of dates after the fact (for the entire family) due to I believe psychologically trying to forget, push away from consciousness in order to move forward with everyday living.
I am sorry about your sister.

PonderingThings
01-03-2006, 03:35 PM
I think they are a very good match. About the difference in the dates - it could have been a reporter's error or a transcribing error.

Suzanne, if you want more information about this Jane Doe I highly recommend the AMW link (its posted above). I learned considerably more at that link than I did from the Doe Network.

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Hi
Thankyou.I have just about everything on this Jane Doe.I am very interested in her.I am just hoping to find out more on her.as much as I can.Thankyou for helping me.you are very nice.I am trying to call him now.I have been looking into this Jane Doe for awhile now.Since last Febuary.America's most wanted ran this
Jane Does story on my sisters birthday.

suzanne

2sisters
01-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Suzanne, maybe you could call the LSU anthropology department and they can give you info. I'm not sure if they can b/c I don't know the ruls on stuff like that but it may be worth a try.

Here's a link with contact info. http://www.lsu.edu/faceslab/about_us/about_us.htm

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi
Thankyou.I didn't get much information from them.The Doe network really helped me alot.They are very nice people.

suzanne

anthrobones
01-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Mary Manheim's book Trail of Bones says the following (I summarized):
Young white female.
Plastic bag over her head and she was weighted down.
She was buried in a pauper's grave in a body bag because she was not id'd.
Exhumed in 2003. Apparently they were trying to compare her remains to a missing woman (doesn't say who though). It was not a match.
Approximately 18 to 25 yrs. of age.
Strangled.
Had breast implants.
More than 3 months pregnant at TOD.
They made a dental chart to compare to the missing woman. It was not a match.
She had no fillings. Her teeth were perfect.
No wisdom teeth.
Manheim also says that she had trauma to the hips that was in a process of being healed, and that the girl would had to have been in a hospital for the trauma for quite some time.

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi
They compared her to Lisa Marie Sexton.I believe she was missing in 1981.It wasn't her.Thankyou for telling me that.I didn't know that about this Jane Doe.Process of being healed.How long before she died do you feel this happened?

Suzanne

anthrobones
01-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Hi
They compared her to Lisa Marie Sexton.I believe she was missing in 1981.It wasn't her.Thankyou for telling me that.I didn't know that about this Jane Doe.Process of being healed.How long before she died do you feel this happened?
The book doesn't say. I suppose that is something to ask Mary Manheim. She has e-mail. I think someone provided a link to the LSU website in a previous post.

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi
Thankyou.I read some newspaper articles on it.

suzanne

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi
Here is a link ok?

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=30011

suzanne

carolina
01-03-2006, 04:44 PM
i think this girl looks exactly like the jane doe found. esp. in the picture on the right. but the scars dont match up which is a problem.

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/168dfar.html

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Hi
If it is not tammy.I tried to see if it was this lady.I never heard back from anyone.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kovacich_janet.html

suzanne

gardenmom
01-03-2006, 06:15 PM

I am sorry about your sister.

Ms Suzanne
01-03-2006, 06:28 PM
hi
Thankyou.you are sweet.

Suzanne

gardenmom
01-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi
If it is not tammy.I tried to see if it was this lady.I never heard back from anyone.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kovacich_janet.html
suzanne
I think this one may be too old, and likely murdered by her husband and buried somewhere close to where she lived. But, the plastic surgery matches.

gardenmom
01-04-2006, 01:20 AM
I just did a better search on Doe network and found that this had been submitted and refused because of the dates. She sure is a dead ringer. IMO. I really wonder about the memories of the parents. Unless I had sure proof of those dates I would want her tested if she were my missing relative.

Ms Suzanne
01-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi
I agree.These Jane Does and John Does need to be ruled out with DNA.

Suzanne

laini
01-05-2006, 01:59 PM
I still keep going back to Joyce Irene Walcott missing from California. If you look at the other photos of the jane doe on her doenetwork page, the otherphotos look a lot like Walcott. Especially the drawn picture with her smiling. The mouth and nose look very much alike to me. Also, the eyes and eyebrows. Also, the history of trauma.

Ms Suzanne
01-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Hi
Are there any newspaper articles of when this Jane Doe was first found or her burial?

Suzanne

Ms Suzanne
01-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi
Are there any earlier newspaper artices on her when she was found and What do you think would have caused this dime sized scar on her knee?Do you know where it was on her knee?

Suzanne

Yaya
01-06-2006, 05:53 PM
More info on Scars etc...

SLIDELL -- In June 1986, fishermen discovered an unidentified white woman floating nude in Lake Pontchartrain with a plastic bag covering her head, secured with duct tape. The woman was seven weeks pregnant, had breast implants, a scar on her abdomen and another scar on her right wrist. Other than a gash on her head, there were no signs of trauma. The case was ruled a homicide, but investigators have been unable to find out who the woman was or who killed her. Now the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office is hoping a spot on a national television show will shed some light on the case.

"In 1986 not a whole lot was done with it," St. Tammany Parish Pathologist Michael DeFatta said. "It just sat there and sat there and sat there."
In 2003 cold case Det. Marco Demma reopened the investigation. The St. Tammany Parish Coroner's Office exhumed the body and sent it to LSU Forensic Anthropologist Mary Manheim for a facial reconstruction based on the woman's skull. DeFatta said the woman's facial features had been very distorted when she was found. In addition to reconstructing her face, Manheim and her staff used a formula based on the femur bone to conclude the victim was between 5 feet, 2 inches tall and 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed 126 pounds. They also concluded the victim was between 20 and 30 years of age. This conflicted with original reports that the victim was between 17 and 20.

Manheim also discovered a right hip fracture that had healed, and there is a possibility the victim had plastic surgery on her nose. Also, all four of the woman's wisdom teeth had been extracted.

2sisters
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I would think there were articles in the Slidell or New Orleans libraries on microfilm or in archives BUT whether or not they survived through the flooding after Katrina is anybodies guess. Maybe you could call and ask if they have them and if they would be willing to mail copies or scan and email them to you.
The main branch for New Orleans is
219 Loyola ave.
New Orleans, LA 70112
601-596-2610 their website says they open on the 9th.
The St. Tammany parish library headquarters is..
310 W. 21st ave.
Covington, LA 70433
985-871-1219

Ms Suzanne
01-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi
Thankyou.I tried to write a few times.They never wrote me back.

Suzanne

Ms Suzanne
01-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi

May I please ask some questions?It does not say but did this Jane Doe have pierced ears or her tonsils removed?Do they know what nationality she may have been?What do you think would have caused the dime sized scar on her knee?Do they know where on her knee this scar was?

Suzanne

2sisters
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I would contact the director of the forensics lab at LSU or contact the St. Tammany parish sheriff's office and ask. I'm sure if you explain that you think this may be your sister they will try and give you that info. It seems that the info listed on doe network and american most wanted is all thats available to the public.

Had Tammy ever had her nose done that you know of?

Ms Suzanne
01-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi
I have talked to him before.I just didn't think to ask these questions.we are trying to talk to him again.

suzanne

concernedperson
01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Hi
I have talked to him before.I just didn't think to ask these questions.we are trying to talk to him again.

suzanne

Suzanne, try contacting Dr. Louis Cataldie. He is the chief forensic guy on the Katrina victims. I have a hugh amount of respect for him and I know he would steer you to all the right resources.

Ms Suzanne
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi
Ok,that sounds good.

Suzanne

Teckiemom
01-24-2006, 06:43 PM
I am copying an updated post I submitted to the AMW board last summer, but was never acknowledged by the New Orleans / Lake Pontchartrain investigator until November 2005, and I have heard nothing since then.
:confused:

Please also see the attached picture of my freind Lisa & the LP Jane Doe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not sure if my missing friend is the Unknown Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe, but because of the extreme similarly in her features, I sent in the info.

I have a website with my missing friend’s info, including pictures. See: http://techmom.homestead.com/lisa_search.html

I am concerned my freind Lisa may have met a violent end, as I last knew her to be living with her ex-step-father Robert Wilmot (aka Wilmont & Wilcox), who she may also have married, & was reported to be the father of her daughter, Angela. I have reason to beleive she may also have a son named Adam, possibly born about 1983.

History:
Lisa & I met when we were both in the 5th grade in North Platte, Neb. I was 11 & she was 13. Lisa was raised by her single mom, Helen, but because of many problems at home, she was in & out of foster care. As a result she wound up falling behind in school, and was 2 grades behind when we met. We became best freinds, doing almost everything together. We were as close as sisters. Lisa had many problems at home, and spent most of her time at our house.

When I was in the 6th grade, we had to move to Shreveport La. We kept in touch by letters. That's when we found out about Bob.

Bob was an ex-carnie worker & drifter who seduced Lisa's mother, Helen, into marriage in about 1976/1977 while Helen & Lisa were living still living in North Platte, Neb.

After they married, they followed us to Bossier City, Louisiana (kind of a twin city to Shreveport) in the late 70's. Bob had told us he had lived there previously, but I have no way to verify that. (I know he told us he was originally from Wisconsin and told us he had a son from a previous marriage.)

Lisa & I were glad to be close again, but I immediately got bad vibes from Bob. He was overweight, somewhat unkempt, and never had a steady job. He tried selling Shaklee, Fuller, and Bissel door-to-door, without much success. Helen had to try to support them on her waitresses salary.

After we moved from Louisiana in 1979, I got word that Helen found out Bob was sleeping with Lisa, she kicked him out & divorced him. Bob continued to communicate with Lisa secretly, and later convinced Lisa to run away from home with him when she was 16.

Lisa wrote me a couple of times after that, then I lost contact with her in 1983.

I heard 2nd hand from her mother (who I also have now lost contact with) that she moved to Reno, NV after she left Redding, Calf, my last confirmed address. That would have been approx 1984/1985. (My own life was in turmoil at the time, so dates & events from that time period are a bit vauge).

Lisa had a Milwaukee brace for scoliosis when she was young, and also had braces on her teeth when very young thru the Nebraska state Medicaid, so she had very straight teeth.

---------------------------------
A few things don't quite match up:

* The breast implants (she had very small breasts so it's possible she got breast enlargement after I lost touch with her in 1983, not to mention that it wouldn't surprise if Bob forced her into prostitution & maybe forced her to get breast implants to help “business”). A discussion about it possibly being reconstructive can also be found here: http://forums.prospero.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=foxamw&msg=7828.1

* The hip fracture (Lisa & her mother did had an abusive history growing up, she was in & out of foster care, not to mention what Bob might have done to her - additionally a car accident is a distinct possibility). Bob was an abusive person, & I have no doubt of his capability for severe violence. He was a very big man & could have easily have overpowered her.

* The “perfect” nose (again, nose repair could have been due to accident reconstruction, or maybe may be forced into it).

* The height seems a bit short, but my memory could be off - it has been over 25 years since I saw her last. The height could be off for a couple of reasons. First, as forensics sciences go, it is very good, but not perfect, so the height estimate could be off. In the picture with her mom (Helen) on my website (1976), she & I were about 5 ft 5 inches. Her mom was about 3-4 inches taller than her, and I fully expected her to reach about her mom's height. Secondly, I remember that her & I were always about the same height, so I would have thought she topped out at 5 ft 7 inches to 5 ft 9 inches, as I topped out at 5 ft 8 inches. Also, she had scoliosis which I believe was treated when she was very young before I met her in 1975, but due to my work with connective tissue disorders, I know it may have reoccured in puberty & may may have needed a follow-up treatment. That might have stunted her growth a bit. That is just a thought.

Last contact: 1983 (I was 18, she was 20)
Height: 5'5" to 5'7" (then)
Weight: 115 - 120 lbs (then)
Eye color: I can't remember
Hair color: Brown

Other comments:
----------------------------
I only met Bob a handfull of times, so I really know very little of him. As far as I know of Bob left the carnivals well before he met Helen, although it's possible he went back to it.

I have a fear that he may have forced her into prostitution, hence paying for the implants/ plastic surgery as hooking can be very lucrative $$$ wise. In addition, the last address I have for her is Reno, so gambling money paying for it is another possibility too.

After Bob & Helen married, they used her car, which was an early to mid 1960's white sedan like a Pontiac or Buick. I presume when they split up, she probably kept her car (assuming it was still running).

================================================== =================================================
Maybe it's Lisa, maybe not. If it is, then we need to make sure her kid(s) are ok, and get her a proper burial. I would like some reassurance it is not her, or at least have the chance to give her a proper marker & find out what happened to her child(ren).

If Bob were to be the killer, I would like to see him punished, and after all these years, justice done. At the very least, he was a child molester.

PonderingThings
01-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Techiemom thank you for your post and the link to your website!

Unfortunately the photos listed as attachments (at the end) can't be accessed. - I think its a "techie" problem with Websleuths... it lets you post it, but won't allow other people to see it until a moderator releases it?

Anyway. I took a look at your website and your girlfriend really does look like Jane Doe. It also sounds like she had it rough... I understand where your concern is coming from.

Have you tried to get in tough with the investigator and they are ignoring you? Or are you awaiting an update?

Do you think its possible you could track down her mom? Perhaps she knows more now that she did the last time you were in contact?

Welcome to Websleuths!

concernedperson
01-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Techiemom,
I think you have a hit. Your friend looks exactly like the Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe. Please pursue this.

Teckiemom
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
The detective said he would call back when he had an update, but that was last Nov.

I have tried to find Helen several times too, but I don't know if she is still in Grand Island, Neb or not (the last address I had for her). Helen had alot of health problems, both physical & emotional, so I'm unsure if she is still alive. Also, she could have remarried, so I would have no idea what last name she is using. If she went back to her maiden name, I am SOL as well, as I never knew what it was. (Bradley was her 1st husband's name).

For those having trouble with the links, try this....

Jane Doe
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093&state=other&OtherID=30158

My friend Lisa
http://www.techmom.homestead.com/lisa_search.html

I still am amazed at the resemblence....

PonderingThings
01-24-2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.techmom.homestead.com/files/_9__Lisa_Bradley___1978___Age_16.jpghttp://64.237.105.30/multimedia/fileRepository/db/462/302/primary-face-lg.jpg
Lisa at Age 16.....................Jane Doe Age 20-30

http://www.techmom.homestead.com/files/_10__Lisa___Angela___circa_Jan_1982.jpg
Lisa Age 19

Techiemom I hope you don't mind me posting these pics from your site. I can remove them (limited time) if you do.

I think you should call/email/mail a letter and ask for a follow up. Its possible they haven't found your friend yet.... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Teckiemom
01-24-2006, 08:33 PM
That's fine. I actually tried to upload them from my PC into the text originally, but it didn't take.

I had planned to call this week, but I've been in bed with the flu & larengitis, and today is the first day I haven't felt like a walking flu bug. :p

Hopefully I can call in the next day or two.

gardenmom
01-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Teckimom,
Have you tried any of the online detective agencies, you just type in a name and you get hits on where they might be. If you feel comfortable giving last names maybe someone who has access to any of these sites can help you.

Teckiemom
01-25-2006, 10:23 AM
I've thought about it, but money is very tight as I was out of work for a long time. If our situation stablizes, then I will reconsider it.

2sisters
01-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Please keep on the detectives Teckiemom. Hopefully they will get to you soome. They are getting somewhat back to normal in that parish after Katrina and will hopefully take the time to listen to you soon. You friend sounds like a good match to her, although I'd rather the situation be that she got away from Bob and get her life together but he doesn't sound like a good guy to me.

Hollow
01-31-2006, 05:33 PM
two possibilities

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/walcott_joyce.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/huels_tinze.html

2sisters
02-11-2006, 08:58 PM
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/alberti_babette.html

This one seems possible BUT jane doe didn't have any tatoos listed in her description and if she had as many as Babette then they probably would have been listed. They just strike me a being very similar in their facial features and they are both petitie.

concernedperson
02-11-2006, 09:11 PM
You are going to hit so many roadblocks. It is not necessarily so that they don't want a crime solved it is just that they won't expend anything to see that it happens. Just remember that the US Marshall's service was the one that arrested and brought back Derrick Todd Lee. These are the things that worry me all the time. So many missing and, probably murdered. As soon as it is in the news, is as soon as it is forgotten. Bon Ton Roulette and all that. Sometimes I am on a one woman mission that no one every hears.

PonderingThings
02-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Bon Ton Roulette and all that.
I've never "heard" this expression before... I can guess what it means but could you clarify? Is it something that's said in the south?

concernedperson
02-12-2006, 09:39 AM
I've never "heard" this expression before... I can guess what it means but could you clarify? Is it something that's said in the south?

Let the good times roll....S. La. slang!

PonderingThings
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks ConcernedPerson! I'm going to use that.... I like it!

LisainWV
03-31-2007, 12:44 AM
this girl has always baffled me. I started looking at her again tonight and wondered if she could have been missing for a loooooong time.

I found this runaway from 76 that really struck a chord with me....
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1404dfil.html

April Rose Zane

I know the possibilities get nearly endless when you start going back that far, but i had to post it.

wonder if Teckiemom has any updates on Lisa?

Teckiemom
04-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Actually I kind of did.

The investigator in the Lousiana case states he found my Lisa alive, but she did not want contact at that time. :confused:

I am disappointed of course, but I hope someday she will want contact. He states he will keep my info in case she changes her mind.

I still look at the picture from time to time & wonder.....

Shelly

Sunshinelady
04-03-2007, 02:47 AM
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/alberti_babette.html

This one seems possible BUT jane doe didn't have any tatoos listed in her description and if she had as many as Babette then they probably would have been listed. They just strike me a being very similar in their facial features and they are both petitie.

I don't that is her but I believe this one is a possible match for Babette Alberti. Someone mentioned this on the Doe Network guestbook a few years ago, so I don't want to take credit for this if it is indeed a match. I don't know if anyone ever loooked into it or not.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/191ufla.html

ihadcabinfever
05-30-2007, 11:43 PM
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/100UFOR.jpghttp://www.charleyproject.org/images/z/zane_april.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/z/zane_april.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/100ufor.html

It looks like they have the same nose and mouth.
Huh...

anthrobones
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Bumping up

Angel4Alpha
02-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know if they ever tried to match this one suggested earlier in the thread ? She definately fits the profile and even resembles the model of the UID - joyce irene walcott :http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/370dfca.html

Here are a couple I think are possible matches -

Amanda Fravel
Missing since summer of 1986 from Las Vegas, Nevada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair. Short, petite build, small frame.
Dentals: Not available. Mandy took exceptional care of her teeth and had perfect hygiene.
AKA: Mandyhttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2491dfnv.html

and this one possible because of marriage and time frame and resemblance as well as location - but not too much information is given:

Judy Ann Gary
Missing since about August 1986 from St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: October 5, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female.This last one seems odd that le didnt seem concerned at all and even gave this statement : Gary was last seen in St. Martinville, Louisiana in the late summer of 1986. She left on foot to go to the pharmacy for her mother, and never returned.
At the time of her disappearance, she was married and had a child. The family tried to file a missing persons report but was told that she was a wild girl and she would come home when she wanted to. As a result, a missing persons report was never filed on her disappearance.
There has been no activity on her social security number since she disappeared.

1morehome
03-12-2008, 02:15 PM
I am new to the community, and would like to ask what is the next step when you may have a possible match. My state is Louisiana, I haven't heard much from this area. I have begun my searches in this state, and there is one case in particular that I would like to see solved. That is the Doenetwork #16UFLA, Pontchartrain Doe case of 1986. This case seems solvable to me. There is a finger print on her plus dna and dentals. I think this perp could be caught too.And surely there must be a surgen, Dentist, or OBGYN, [she was pregnant] that has some record of her. I know it might take legwork and $$. I'd like to hear from anyone who has worked on it, or has any information. It can be overwhelming when you see so many cases unanswered and it is best to concentrate efforts to one at a time. But I have found 2 cases that seem to be possible matches: Doenetwork case http://doenetwork.org/cases/3292dmca.html looks like a good match for http://doenetwork.org/cases/490umla.html and http://www.nampn.org/cases/fagg_lonnie_l.html seems an almost certain match for http://doenetwork.org/cases/1067umla.html. Anyone have a comment?

rhyno1974
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
NAMPN Lonnis Lee Fagg seems an almost certain match for Hot case #388.

I cannot find Hot Case 388 on the doenetwork. Do you have a link to it?

outofthedark
03-12-2008, 07:35 PM
You can either phone in the PM with the DoeNet provided contacts or find an email for the LE department doing the case

1morehome
03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
I cannot find Hot Case 388 on the doenetwork. Do you have a link to it?
thank you. hot case 388 has been changed to http://doenetwork.org/cases1067UMLA. what do you think about this as a match? Another possibility is http://www.nampn.org/case3s/Zimmerman_john.html.

1morehome
03-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Thank you outofthedark. I appreciate it.

Richard
03-12-2008, 08:24 PM
bumping case up...

Richard
03-12-2008, 08:26 PM
There is a rather long thread on the Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe. Here is a link to it:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Thread title: Unidentified White Female found 19 June 1986, Lake Ponchartrain, LA -

LINK:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33106&highlight=Pontchartrain

concernedperson
03-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know if they ever tried to match this one suggested earlier in the thread ? She definately fits the profile and even resembles the model of the UID - joyce irene walcott :http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/370dfca.html

Here are a couple I think are possible matches -

Amanda Fravel
Missing since summer of 1986 from Las Vegas, Nevada

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair. Short, petite build, small frame.
Dentals: Not available. Mandy took exceptional care of her teeth and had perfect hygiene.
AKA: Mandyhttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2491dfnv.html

and this one possible because of marriage and time frame and resemblance as well as location - but not too much information is given:

Judy Ann Gary
Missing since about August 1986 from St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: October 5, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female.This last one seems odd that le didnt seem concerned at all and even gave this statement : Gary was last seen in St. Martinville, Louisiana in the late summer of 1986. She left on foot to go to the pharmacy for her mother, and never returned.
At the time of her disappearance, she was married and had a child. The family tried to file a missing persons report but was told that she was a wild girl and she would come home when she wanted to. As a result, a missing persons report was never filed on her disappearance.
There has been no activity on her social security number since she disappeared.

I don't know why I haven't seen this before. My uncle was a judge in the area although he is retired now. Please pm me with specifics on the Gary case. I will send this to him and ask for his help.

outofthedark
03-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Thank you outofthedark. I appreciate it.

Anytime! I hope what I said works because that's what I did with DN case 233umwa- when I found a pm for him, I emailed it to the detective (even though I have not heard from him for 8 months). I sent the PM based on the PM's vitals (The PM was a teenager missing from the Ukraine since 1994)

1morehome
03-12-2008, 10:24 PM
thank you Richard, I read this post. Like you I would so much like to see this solved. I made up a list of questions for a LE or any interested persons: Is evidence still there? Was her hair color natural or colored? Was the duct tape examined for evidence? [sometimes duct tape holds finger prints,hairs, threads]Was the plastic bag clear or did it have something printed? What was the weight tied with?This was a red weight.I don't see any markings in the picture. Who makes this kind of weight? Who would have owned a set like it during that time? was a picture circulated to try and identify it? What doctors at that time would have used that type of breast implants? Were hospitals contacted about someone in an accident of the type that is described with those injuries? This perp probably lived in the area of Bayou Lacombe or Rigolets pass. and knew the area well. I'm told that this is a dangerous area. Had there been any similar cases in that area during that time? She might have seen an OBGYN Was anyone asked to review their cases for this person? It would be kind of late for that now.Has her fingerprint and the partial of the perp ever been entered into data for comparison?Someone knows something about her and they might be willing to talk about it now.People need to clear their conscience after so long. Maybe it would be a good time to circulate the composite pictures now? I think maybe it was too quickly assumed that she was not from this area. I would like to see her cause reopened.

1morehome
03-12-2008, 10:36 PM
I sent in several possible matches to her to doenetwork but I have gotten a reply to only one of those submissions. I know it would be hard to respond to all inquires still I'd like to know if matches are being looked into. I remain hopeful and will be very happy when she is identified.

1morehome
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Anytime! I hope what I said works because that's what I did with DN case 233umwa- when I found a pm for him, I emailed it to the detective (even though I have not heard from him for 8 months). I sent the PM based on the PM's vitals (The PM was a teenager missing from the Ukraine since 1994)

It is indeed hard to remain in the dark about pm's. I hope you hear results when the match is made.

outofthedark
03-13-2008, 12:35 AM
It is indeed hard to remain in the dark about pm's. I hope you hear results when the match is made.

With fingers crossed hoping that. Right now, I have my fingers crossed hoping he will reply before they attempt to match it

Debbie Miller
03-13-2008, 12:57 AM
I did talk with Det. Demma on this exact possibility. He said that the story is mixed up. He went and talked with the Gary family and they didn't want to file a report on her. Det. Demma said he felt she was deceased but no way to compare these two without samples and info.

If you go to http://porchlightinternationalformissinguid.com you will see all the matches that have been ruled out via Det. Demma, as well as pm's that are in process. April Zane as a possibility has been passed on to LE recently, so give it time.

It is a good possibility she (16ufla) could be from another country.

Ms Suzanne
03-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi
May I please who are the possibilities.

suzanne

Debbie Miller
03-13-2008, 01:36 PM
The possibility of Judy Ann Gary as a match for 16ufla. Although it is stated that Judy went missing after 16ufla was found, it can not be confirmed as to when Judy Gary went missing with no cooperation from the family.

Ms Suzanne
03-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi
This Jane Does discription does fit tammy Lynn Leppert and I have many times contacted them to do (only) a DNA comparison with my sister and no one did any thing.I just recently asked for them to do this again.I have not heard anything back.I do want this Jane Doe checked with my sister and to please work with me on this.I do not know if her hips were hurt.she did appear to in earlier pictures seem to have a scar on her right knee and she may have been pregnant when she came up missing.The detective said she may have had a previous baby also.I do not know if tammy's teeth are perfect.There are no dental records on tammy.Someone at one time did say she wanted breast implants.If there is DNA on me and this Jane Doe these is No reason not to check this.I just want to know.

suzanne
http://websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Debbie Miller
03-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Suzanne,

Who did you contact to do the dna comparison? You could probably call Nicole at Faces lab for this to be done.

Angel4Alpha
03-14-2008, 03:13 AM
I don't know why I haven't seen this before. My uncle was a judge in the area although he is retired now. Please pm me with specifics on the Gary case. I will send this to him and ask for his help.
Here is the link to the information - I got it from the Doe network - I dont have any other specifics than that and what can be had on an online search - heres the link http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1537dfla.html

It says she went missing in "about" august 1986 so its not clear when she went missing and she strongly resembles the original recon on that case if you have ever seen that one. Shes also from the same general area. I think it needs to be checked out if they havent already because its a good possible match imo.

The family also not wanting to cooperate though - if thats the case -would be a huge red flag also as well as no particular missing date imo.

Debbie: thanks for the link but it doesnt go to the list of possibles and exclusions - just the general main page for porchlight. Do you have another link ? The uid page there has a last post of 2006 and thats all i could find.

Ms Suzanne
03-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Hi
I do not have a phone.I tried to email Detective Demma and the email address on NamUs again.I have been trying to get them to do a DNA comparison for a few years now.They told me before they did not have DNA on thier Jane Doe.The apparantly do now.I would like them to ask to specifically ask to check this.

suzanne

Debbie Miller
03-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Angel4Alpha - when you go to the porchlight site, scroll down to the possible match thread. It is past the unidentified listings. When you click on "possible match" thread there is different forums- possible matches , ruled out pm's these are the ones you want to go to. The listings are alphabetical by case # and the La. Jane Doe's case # on porchlight is LAF860619, in the possible match database you will see 2 pm's and in the ruled out pm thread you will see quite a few.

jwalk
03-24-2008, 10:09 AM
When I read about the death of the founder of popeyes chicken riding his speedboats around Lake Pontchartrain I was reminded of this Jane Doe. I hope somebody claims this lady. I was a very sad when I seen the AMW show on her.

anthrobones
07-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Bumping up

dimples37398
03-18-2009, 03:11 AM
This one has always interested me very much, there is so much info, yet she still hasn't been identified. She seems like someone cared for her somewhere, she had breast implants, 3 months pregnant, and had a mark on her left ring finger(possibly wedding ring?). Numerous scars that could help in ruling in or out.

I know some of yall girls here can help me with this one, it seems like it should be easy, but we all know how that is.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

http://doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpg

Estimated age: 20-30 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2" - 5'4" (64.2 est); 120-126 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown/red shoulder-length hair; unknown eyecolor. Freckles. Very petite.
Scars, Marks: She had a round, dime-size scar, 1.5 cm circular-in-shape, on her right knee; 2.3cm scar midline on abdomen, above the naval; 1.2 cm scar on the top of her right wrist. Silicone breast implants.
Skeletal Findings: A right hip fracture that had healed. There are indications that she had had plastic surgery on her nose. She may have been in an automobile accident before - she seemed to have facial reconstruction and possibly damage to her hips which had healed previous to her demise. Antemortem trauma noted with the iliopubic and ischiopubic rami depressed posteriorly.
Clothing: She was not wearing any clothes nor jewelry when she was discovered; however, there was a 1/2-inch wide ring mark on her left ring finger.
Medical Conditions: She was 3 months pregnant.
Fingerprints: Available
Dentals: No dental work, perfect teeth. All four wisdom teeth extracted. Teeth #1,16,17 and 32 not seen, may be antemortem loss or congenital absence.

tatertot
03-18-2009, 07:15 AM
I remember seeing her case on America's Most Wanted years ago; they referred to her as "Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe."

Just a thought, but if she was 8-12 weeks pregnant (i.e. in her first trimester) and possibly living in an abusive situation, she may have been able to hide the pregnancy from her husband/significant other and others. Thus we shouldn't look for only women who were pregnant when they were reported missing.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093&state=other&OtherID=30158 <-- good AMW profile

She has been ruled out by dentals as Lisa Sexton, missing since 1981.

dimples37398
03-18-2009, 07:42 AM
I agree completely, I have been looking for all women around that time. It just doesn't seem so far that I have found any super promising.

kel

Sporky
03-18-2009, 09:44 AM
The bust from AMW.com

tatertot
03-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Amanda Fravel was last seen June 13, 1986 in Las Vegas. That's far away but the timeline matches. Her physical characteristics are vague but her hair was brown like Jane Doe's, her teeth were perfect and she was petite.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2491dfnv.html
and
http://charleyproject.org/cases/f/fravel_amanda.html

I'm less confident on this one...Shelley Sikes:
http://charleyproject.org/cases/s/sikes_shelley.html

Height, weight and timing (May 24, 1986) are all off, but she did have a similar scar on her knee. It sounds like the two men accused of killing her and concealing her body told several lies and blamed each other.

Hazel Klug:
http://charleyproject.org/cases/k/klug_hazel.html

She went missing May 20, 1986 and her height and weight are close to JD's at 5'3" and 117 lbs.

I don't know how the pregnancy would tie into any of these cases, but it may not have been the reason Jane Doe was murdered and her killer might not have even known she was pregnant.

Fairy1
03-18-2009, 11:18 PM
This poor little bit! You're right dimples - she should be easy to find. But she's not. My feeling is that she would have been from somewhere in the south - though not Louisiana. Guess there's a reason they don't believe she was from the area. I've looked at 1985, 1986 and 1987 and at every southern state and can find nothing close. She had a lot of physical trauma for one so young.

I will keep looking.

Aphra
03-22-2009, 02:00 AM
I wonder if Tammi Lynn Leppert has been ruled out. Everything fits except the hair color, but if Tammi was a natural blonde she could have easily dyed it (although I guess they would've noted that in the description).

dimples37398
03-22-2009, 03:18 AM
I really think Hazel Klug is a good match as far as looks especially the photo of Hazel Klug that is in the middle on the Charley Project link above.

It is possible whoever this Jane doe is that her family didn't know that she had implants. The only think I can think of besides the fact that she could be someone that we haven't came across yet on a missing person site, is that her family assumed she didn't want anything to do with them.

I am going to keep looking because this one should be one of the easier ones with all the info that is out there, I just can't get this one out of my mind.

She reminds me a lot of a friend I had at Ft Riley, and the middle photo of Hazel Klug looks like my friend too.

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Michelle Doherty Thomas
She was a very petite girl/woman, she may have gotten involved with an unsavory set of folks...... They could've held her for awhile, or she may have decided to STOP being an informant, tried to hide out, the killer or killers then caught up with her..... Read this;
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/634dftx.html
Missing since October 5, 1985 from Alta Loma, Galveston County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: November 16, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 85 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Green eyes; brown hair.
Marks, Scars, Tattoos: She has a scar on the neck. She has very prominent freckles.
Clothing: Last seen wearing a black Harley Davidson tank top, blue jeans, tennis shoes and carrying a beige purse.
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Thomas was last seen leaving her residence in Santa Fe, Texas, in northern Galveston County. She was supposed to meet some friends and then go to a Galveston Island nightclub, but she never showed up. Two days later she was reported missing by her family.
Investigators believe she might have been kidnapped and killed because she had served as a police informant in a drug bust. Foul play is possible.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Galveston County Sheriff's Department
409-766-2300
NCIC Number:
M-170861541

I noticed on the Jane Doe it mentions, freckles, which probably means they were prominent, as were Michelles.....

Here's the side by side Michelle is in the middle

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Jane Doe..Shelley...Jane Doe...Side View of Shelley

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Amanda is in the middle

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Hazel....JD....Semi side view of Hazel....JD

Rookie Sleuther
03-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Has anyone looked at Billy Jean Hall?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/929dfmd.html

It says she was in a car accident and it was suspected that the Jane Doe was in a car accident. Not all of the scars and markings add up, but some do.

Here is another, Birdie Lucille Thomas Leonard:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/401dftx.html

I'll keep looking.

Rookie Sleuther
03-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Here's another one that matches the description:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/168dfar.html

Darla Melissa Harper
Missing since March 4, 1986 from Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas.

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: July 2, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3", 110 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; light brown hair.
Marks, Scars: She has a 1-1/2 inch burn scar on the left elbow and a small scar on the right cheek.
Clothing: She was last seen wearing a pull-over shirt and jeans.
Jewelry: Diamond "horseshoe" shaped ring, diamond cluster ring, Necklace with a "teardrop" shaped diamond pendant.
Dentals: Available

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Has anyone looked at Billy Jean Hall?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/929dfmd.html

It says she was in a car accident and it was suspected that the Jane Doe was in a car accident. Not all of the scars and markings add up, but some do.

Here is another, Birdie Lucille Thomas Leonard:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/401dftx.html

I'll keep looking.

I'm thinking that Billie Jean's injuries (skull plate & orthodontic screw) would pretty much be ruled out here, because I'm sure those items would've showed up in an x-ray! The ME must've done an x-ray because they listed the healed hip fracture.

Here's a side by side of Birdie (I thought of her too!) so you can compare to JD...The only thing about Birdie, is her chin, I believe the dimpled chin would've not only been easily recognized, more so then with the x-rays, especially!

Jane Doe.....Birdie....Jane Doe

MadeaBecBec
03-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Tatertot; Doesn't Amanda Fravel look exactly like Heather Locklear to you? I believe that may be her, It was about that time that she showed up on Knots Landing, right? Heather changed her name from Amanda and went into acting, what do ya think?

Rookie Sleuther
03-22-2009, 04:44 PM
I think you are right about both things. After looking closely at the side by side pictures, I really think Michelle looks the most like Jane Doe.

cleo612
03-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Michelle Doherty Thomas
She was a very petite girl/woman, she may have gotten involved with an unsavory set of folks...... They could've held her for awhile, or she may have decided to STOP being an informant, tried to hide out, the killer or killers then caught up with her..... Read this;
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/634dftx.html
Missing since October 5, 1985 from Alta Loma, Galveston County, Texas.

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: November 16, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 85 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Green eyes; brown hair.
Marks, Scars, Tattoos: She has a scar on the neck. She has very prominent freckles.
Clothing: Last seen wearing a black Harley Davidson tank top, blue jeans, tennis shoes and carrying a beige purse.
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Thomas was last seen leaving her residence in Santa Fe, Texas, in northern Galveston County. She was supposed to meet some friends and then go to a Galveston Island nightclub, but she never showed up. Two days later she was reported missing by her family.
Investigators believe she might have been kidnapped and killed because she had served as a police informant in a drug bust. Foul play is possible.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Galveston County Sheriff's Department
409-766-2300
NCIC Number:
M-170861541

I noticed on the Jane Doe it mentions, freckles, which probably means they were prominent, as were Michelles.....

Here's the side by side Michelle is in the middle

I agree that this JD and Michelle look very much alike.

What other info is needed before a submission would/could be made?

Michelle needs to be found, and this JD needs a name. Both families need answers.

someoneschild
12-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi, I almost feel bad starting a new thread when there are so many open threads ...so many that have obviously involved hours of dedicated searching. However, on the other hand I feel like the more threads we start the more people can work together to eliminate or find potential matches. So, my plan is to start a few threads with potential matches for all of you more experienced searchers to review.

Sally Margaret Reed
Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reed_sallie.html

NamUs:https://identifyus.org/cases/852
St. Tammany County, Louisiana
20 to 30 Year Old White Female

Lousiana Repository for Unidentified and Missing People: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile_up.php?id=383

Sally disappeared in 1976.
The Jane Doe was found in 1986. When she was found the estimated PMI was 36-48 hours She was found weighted down in Lake Pontchartrain, LA.
Dental and DNA are available.

Do you think that she could have been living this close to her family for 10 years? Does the LA Medical Examiner automatically cross reference missing person/unidentified cases in the state.

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Thibodaux,+Lafourche+Parish,&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Thibodaux,+LA&gl=us&ei=tK8mS

Let me know what you think.

BAMBILYNN
12-14-2009, 05:40 PM
this is my grandma's sister.....her car was found abandoned in opelousas la, so im not sure if that is her......i just pray we can find her

CarlK90245
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM
this is my grandma's sister.....her car was found abandoned in opelousas la, so im not sure if that is her......i just pray we can find her

I noticed that there is not alot of information on Sallie's profile. It may be helpful if you or your family could send an e-mail to the Charley Project administrators to provide additional identifying information and a brief narrative of the circumstances of her disappearance.

Marigold
12-14-2009, 08:11 PM
The UID had "Red/Auburn (per autopsy report)", and Sallie Margaret Reed had brown hair and eyes. If the UID had dyed her hair red, would the autopsy report say that and mention the base color?

Spurser
12-15-2009, 11:27 AM

Hi Bambilynn,

It is about 2 hours from Thibodaux to Opelousas. Do you know if Sallie had any ties to Opelousas? It's not a huge city. Perhaps someone might know something. I wonder if the local newspaper could run a story about Sallie and give her case some publicity. She is obviously not forgotten.

Kimberlyd125
12-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Snipped from link below:

Identifying Features
round scar on right knee, scar above navel, scar on right wrist, previous hip injury, possible nose injury or surgery, had breast implants, was pregnant

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile_up.php?id=383

Pretty detailed info.

Mensch
12-15-2009, 07:40 PM
There are some similar facial features. I just hate it when someone tries to clean up a photo to make them appear 'more real'. The possibility of distorting a unique characteristic is just too high to photoshop. I aree there needs to be some clean up for blood so the face is visible, but they went way overboard with this UID. May never know how she really looked. Yeah, I know he are professionals but note how different she looks in the two images here. The neck and even the face shape is different. Distorts the overal look.

runr
12-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Looks like a pretty decent resemblance to me.

Laura_Bean
12-17-2009, 03:17 PM
In the photo she has a nose ring, doesn't she? It sure looks like she does.

In February of 1976 she goes missing. Than in December of 1976 a pregnant woman is found shot to death and dismembered, her body stuffed into three different suitcases.
.S. Pennsylvania Authorities Exhume Unidentified Pregnant Woman Slain in 1976

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 WEATHERLY, Pa.

Authorities on Tuesday exhumed the body of a pregnant woman whose dismembered remains were stuffed in suitcases and tossed off a bridge more than 30 years ago, hoping DNA and other new techniques will help identify her.

She had brown eyes, brown hair and was pregnant with a baby girl.

Little else is known about the young woman who has been known for more than 30 years as “Beth Doe.”

However, much is known about her death.

She was strangled, shot and dismembered. Her remains, along with the remains of her fetus, were crammed together, stuffed in three suitcases and thrown from a 300-foot-high bridge into the Lehigh River.

Beth Doe’s real identity still puzzles investigators. But a lot has changed since 1976, when the remains were found underneath the Interstate 80 bridge near White Haven. Technological advances have been made in the field of forensics.

Investigators from state police in Hazleton are scheduled to begin exhuming Beth Doe’s remains this morning from a cemetery in Lehigh Township, Carbon County.

“We are going to apply some of today’s forensics to see if we can identify her,” said Trooper Thomas C. McAndrew, the lead investigator.

Remains of both Beth Doe and her fetus will be re-examined by a forensic pathologist, two forensic odontologists and a forensic anthropologist.

It was Dec. 20, 1976. Kenneth Jumper Jr., then 14, was walking near the Lehigh River when he came across a grisly scene — parts of a human body had tumbled onto rocks from two broken suitcases.

Police discovered a third suitcase along the icy banks of the Lehigh River. Inside one of the suitcases, they found a fetus.

According to reports, police scoured the scene but came up with no evidence. Also found inside the suitcases were sections of the New York Sunday News and a cut-up pink chenille bedspread, both items had been used to wrap the body parts.

An autopsy determined the victim was a female in her late teens or 20s. She was about 5-feet-4 and weighed 140 pounds. Her baby had grown to full-term.

Although a composite sketch was made of her face, the artist was unsure of the nose shape because it, along with her ears, had been removed by the killer, according to information from The Doe Network, an amateur group that researches cold cases. And because it was 1976, DNA was unable to be collected. Forensic investigators can use DNA found in blood, skin or hair to identify a perpetrator or, as in this case, the victim.

No one has ever stepped forward to identify Beth Doe. She was buried in Laurytown Road Cemetery in Lehigh Township, a burial ground known to locals as “Potter’s Field,” or a cemetery for unknown and indigent people. Of 84 grave markers in the cemetery, only 14 bear a name.

Laura_Bean
12-17-2009, 03:18 PM
http://www.pennsylvaniamissing.com/images/155_169ufpa_first_sketch.jpg

Laura_Bean
12-17-2009, 03:27 PM
http://www.pennsylvaniamissing.com/images/155_169ufpa_first_sketch.jpg http://identifyla.lsu.edu/peopleimages/261_1.jpg

The woman's nose was cut off. If she had a nose ring, this could be to ensure no identification was made of this girl.

BAMBILYNN
12-19-2009, 04:54 PM
thats a great idea, i really don't think the people in my family even realize there's not alot of info on her.

carbuff
12-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Is there any more information they'd be willing to share about her and what happened when she disappeared?

gaia227
12-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Sally Reed has been discussed in conjunction with this UID:

*Warning Morgue Photos Below*
https://identifyus.org/cases/2512

Debbie Miller
12-24-2009, 07:43 AM
thank you Richard, I read this post. Like you I would so much like to see this solved. I made up a list of questions for a LE or any interested persons: Is evidence still there? Was her hair color natural or colored? Was the duct tape examined for evidence? [sometimes duct tape holds finger prints,hairs, threads]Was the plastic bag clear or did it have something printed? What was the weight tied with?This was a red weight.I don't see any markings in the picture. Who makes this kind of weight? Who would have owned a set like it during that time? was a picture circulated to try and identify it? What doctors at that time would have used that type of breast implants? Were hospitals contacted about someone in an accident of the type that is described with those injuries? This perp probably lived in the area of Bayou Lacombe or Rigolets pass. and knew the area well. I'm told that this is a dangerous area. Had there been any similar cases in that area during that time? She might have seen an OBGYN Was anyone asked to review their cases for this person? It would be kind of late for that now.Has her fingerprint and the partial of the perp ever been entered into data for comparison?Someone knows something about her and they might be willing to talk about it now.People need to clear their conscience after so long. Maybe it would be a good time to circulate the composite pictures now? I think maybe it was too quickly assumed that she was not from this area. I would like to see her cause reopened.

The detective that was assigned to this case has since retired. He was still keeping up with it, though. He was so passionate about finding out who this lady was. With the implants, you would think it would be easy but to no avail. They couldn't be traced. Alot of possible matches have been compared with negative results.

mannip23
04-03-2010, 02:54 AM
I can't understand why this case is still unsolved.

LovinTK
04-03-2010, 05:55 AM
What do you all think about this match?

Joyce Walcott went missing on April 29, 1986.

http://charleyproject.org/cases/w/walcott_joyce.html

Cymro
04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I like this one.

If the Doe were three months pregnant, she would have found out about her pregnancy right when Joyce disappeared.

I think that Joyce is young to have had breast implants - she wasn't living away from home at the time of her disappearance, and she was only 19 - and LA is a long way from La.

Against that, the time line is good (for an initially voluntary disappearance). She is within the estimated height range and although her weight is below the estimate, eating junk food on the road or just gaining weight in the early stages of pregnancy would account for that as it's only a small discrepancy. In fact it's a small enough discrepancy to be accounted for by an estimating error.

I've just noticed that the Doe's height (64.2") is above the range given (5'2" to 5'4") so taller possible matches shouldn't be excluded.

The Doe's distinguishing characteristics may or may not be consistent with Joyce - more information there would be helpful - but the fact that Joyce was in a car accident and the Doe appears to have been, is suggestive of a match.

Another point in favor of this being a match is that there is no mention of Joyce's DNA being in CODIS - the Doe's is, in which case a DNA entry would be a rule out by default.

Cymro
04-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I can't understand why this case is still unsolved.

Lots of reasons, sorry...

A lot of police departments wouldn't take reports of missing persons. Lots of missing persons are runaways who eventually return or who are located anyway and an unsolved crime doesn't look good on the PD's books. So the assumption was stronger in the past that missing people were just runaways. It's not against the law to be missing.

That is of course if the family would even bother to file a report. People drop out of their lives for many reasons - drugs, bad boyfriends, stress, or their families die, split up, or otherwise cause them to drift away. Friends may assume that their friend has moved away, or just failed to maintain contact. If a person is a transient or involved in drugs, the victim's friends may not be together enough to make the report in the first place.

If indeed a report was taken it may automatically have been closed when the missing girl turned 18 and was deemed to be independent - or just not yet put online or in a place where it could be shared with other agencies who have a matching body turn up.

Then of of course this Doe may be someone who moved away with a boyfriend when she was pregnant, either to get away or to go back home - except that she never made it to her destination. Those where she was from know she left, those where she was going had no reason to expect her... and she'd have fallen through the cracks.

mannip23
04-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Yea this one gets me because its so close to home. You would think being pregnant, having plastic surgery to her breast and nose, and having good teeth that someone reported her missing. Klug looks like the best match here imo.

mannip23
04-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Nevermind Namus said Klug has been ruled out. The other good matches in this thread like michelle and joyce seem to young to have implants.

Indianagirl
05-02-2010, 08:12 PM
What do you guys think of this missing woman as a possible match?

Sandra Faye Norman
http://charleyproject.org/images/n/norman_sandra.jpg

Missing Since: July 2, 1984 from Jacksonville, Florida
Date of Birth: February 13, 1958
Height and Weight: 5'3, 100 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Norman's married name is Thompson. She smoked cigarettes in 1984. Her teeth were in good condition. Norman was last seen in Jacksonville, Florida on July 2, 1984. The exact circumstances of her disappearance are unknown. She was a prostitute in 1984, and associated with at least one drug dealer. Norman left behind the daughter she had with her husband. Her case remains unsolved and few details are available.
http://charleyproject.org/cases/n/norman_sandra.html

She disappeared two years before jane doe, but due to her lifestyle, she could have ran off on her own accord and then been killed 2 years later. Height, weight (not exact, but close), and age, match up. One problem is the hair, unidentified has auburn and Sandra has dark brown. Thoughts?

ETA: Sorry, I don't know how to do side by side photos.

Jane Doe
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpg

CarlK90245
05-02-2010, 08:40 PM
ETA: Sorry, I don't know how to do side by side photos.

Here.

http://charleyproject.org/images/n/norman_sandra.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpg

ETA: The vital stats are OK, and the circumstances and personal history are not inconsistent with the two-year time lag.

There is a good facial resemblance. Her nose is a little longer when I superimpose the images, but everything else lines up reasonably well. I have not checked if she is on the rule-out list, or if she is in CODIS.

But if not, it's worth a shot.

Indianagirl
05-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks Carl! She's not listed as a rule-out on Namus. Is there any other place to check for a rule-out?

CarlK90245
05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks Carl! She's not listed as a rule-out on Namus. Is there any other place to check for a rule-out?

Porchlight keeps listings of submissions and rule-outs. I don't know how current it is though.

Submissions
http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showforum=118

Rule-Outs
http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showforum=119

BTW, when you get a bad link to Doe Network, you can usually copy the URL, paste it into your browser, and change the "doenetwork.us" to "doenetwork.org".

ETA - Sandra Faye Norman doesn't have a NamUs page, and I don't see anything about DNA in her DoeNet page.

nola
05-07-2010, 10:22 PM
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/3979/0/

I like the idea that this person was missing for a while --it could explain why someone with such distinguishing features has not been identified. Sandra Norman fits this scenario.
I also came across Tinze Huels missing from Tampa since 1984. Height and weight are reasonable. I have attached Tinze's photo. What do you all think?
Maybe Tinze left Florida to start a new life...

http://https://www.findthemissing.org/photos/thumb/5141

nola
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Here is the NamUs link for Tinze Huels. She could have have had injuries and surgery after leaving FL.
https://www.findthemissing.org/photos/full/5141 (https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/3979/0/)http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA3.jpg

Indianagirl
05-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Just a little update! I sent the case manager an email over a week ago about Sandra Faye Norman being a possible match. I still have not heard back from her. I'll give it more time before I try to contact someone else. (Not sure who else I would contact though)

OnlineInstructor
05-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Denise Diane Pflum
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/262dfin.html

Missing the same teeth--Coincidence?

Indianagirl
05-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Denise Diane Pflum
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/262dfin.html

Missing the same teeth--Coincidence?

Denise has a couple of fillings that jane doe doesn't. Also, I believe those 4 missing teeth are the wisdom teeth, making them fairly common to be missing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ironic that you bring up Denise, she went missing from my home town, so I'm always on the look out for her!

reasypeasy
05-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Denise has a couple of fillings that jane doe doesn't. Also, I believe those 4 missing teeth are the wisdom teeth, making them fairly common to be missing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ironic that you bring up Denise, she went missing from my home town, so I'm always on the look out for her!

There was another Jane Doe a while back that got me wondering if she was Denise... the investigators have the Doe described as black with white admix, but for various reasons the circumstances just said "Denise" to me.
The thread
Help on a cold case puzzle/grocery bag - Doenetwork case 349UFPA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
my post to the thread
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Help on a cold case puzzle/grocery bag - Doenetwork case 349UFPA

nola
05-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Did LE rule out Sandra Norman? The nose not matching up, is a good indicator that rhinoplasty could be why. I live in St Tammany Parish --and am happy to reach out to LE if you guys would like. Anyone have an opinion on Tinze Huels? This case is perplexing in so many ways...

Indianagirl
05-28-2010, 02:38 AM
Did LE rule out Sandra Norman? The nose not matching up, is a good indicator that rhinoplasty could be why. I live in St Tammany Parish --and am happy to reach out to LE if you guys would like. Anyone have an opinion on Tinze Huels? This case is perplexing in so many ways...

Several weeks ago, I sent an email to the case manager listed on namus about Sandra Norman being a possible match and still haven't received a reply. Any help you can give would be great! I'm pretty new at this and have never called LE. I've only had email correspondance.

Indianagirl
06-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Just a little update!

I received an email from the case manager in regards to Sandra Norman.

Email:
I spoke with the agency where Sandra was reported missing. There are no dental records available and her family is refusing to give DNA. We cannot do a comparison without one of those. I am making a file note to look into this later if the situation ever changes. However, I think Sandra is more similar to our case 85-01 than she is to 03-35.
Helen

Wonder why Sandra's family refuses DNA testing? I guess there isn't anything else we can do in regards to Sandra being a possible match....

CarlK90245
06-18-2010, 09:27 PM
... However, I think Sandra is more similar to our case 85-01 than she is to 03-35.
Helen

Interesting that Sandra is on their radar for case 85-01. She came up on my radar just a few days ago with regard to the same case. I remembered that she was already being considered for Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe and figured that it must be something about the artist's style that pegs Sandra Norman to these LSU Faces Lab recons.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/191ufla.html

BTW, DoeNet has the case number incorrectly noted as 85-10.

Wonder why Sandra's family refuses DNA testing?

With some families, they don't want to think anything other than that their loved one will come home alive some day. It's almost as if they feel like they are betraying their promise to never give up on them.

someoneschild
06-19-2010, 02:10 PM
In December I posted a thread for Sallie Margaret Reed as a possible match to this Jane Doe.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4567792

I submitted her name to Helen Bouzon at Faces. Helen responded saying that she would try to determine if she could get dental information for Sallie. Unfortunately, Sallie's missing person file at the Louisiana Repository for Unidentified and Missing People indicates that there are no dental records nor is there DNA on file and I have not heard back from Helen. Namus does not list her as a rule out so I am assuming she has not been compared.

Lil'E
07-28-2010, 06:16 PM
In December I posted a thread for Sallie Margaret Reed as a possible match to this Jane Doe.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4567792

I submitted her name to Helen Bouzon at Faces. Helen responded saying that she would try to determine if she could get dental information for Sallie. Unfortunately, Sallie's missing person file at the Louisiana Repository for Unidentified and Missing People indicates that there are no dental records nor is there DNA on file and I have not heard back from Helen. Namus does not list her as a rule out so I am assuming she has not been compared.

Have you heard anything back on this submission? I think they look very much alike.

someoneschild
07-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Lil'E -thank you for asking. I think they look alike as well but I am not sure I feel as strongly about the demographics. However, just reading the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of so many has taught me that anything is possible...I would hate to rule a possible match out because I looked at the case with eyes that have been tainted by my own experiences :)

So...this is what I know....
On 1/14/2010 Helen Bouzon at Faces said that they had a file on Sallie Reed but that they did not have dental information. She said she would contact the Sheriff to see if they had dentals and get back to me. On 2/01/2010 Helen sent me an email that indicated that she had spoken to the sheriff and he said that he would look for the file. She said she called him back a few weeks later but had heard nothing. She indicated that the file would remain open....and she said they are systematically visiting every law enforcement agency in the state to collect information on missing and unidentified persons. She believes that they will get the information at some point.
Based on her statements...I have refrained from contacting her.

mannip23
10-07-2010, 12:58 AM
has anybody submitted http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/287dfoh.html ??

If you look at her middle picture its almost a perfect match nose and everything. Height and weight are good. Both a circular scar on right knee which is not very common. There is no way this doe went missing close to the time she was found, and there is speculation that this missing person might have left with a boyfriend. No struggle and takes purse... This doe case is probably someone that did not have contact with her family for years and not an abduction.

Here are others that can't be ruled out but less of a chance

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1016dfmd.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1222dffl.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/182dfca.html

CarlK90245
10-07-2010, 02:52 AM
IMO, I don't think LPJD is Cynthia Jane Anderson.

there is no indication in her profile that CJA had breast implants. And although the absence of confirmation is not confirmation of absence, There is quite a bit of info available on CJA's case. CJA was a devout Christian who lived a very conservative and traditional lifestyle. She doesn't strike me as the type who would have breast implants.

reasypeasy
10-07-2010, 08:49 AM
IMO, I don't think LPJD is Cynthia Jane Anderson.

there is no indication in her profile that CJA had breast implants. And although the absence of confirmation is not confirmation of absence, There is quite a bit of info available on CJA's case. CJA was a devout Christian who lived a very conservative and traditional lifestyle. She doesn't strike me as the type who would have breast implants.

Being a devout person makes it more unlikely she would get breast implants. However, if a woman who is devoutly religious did get breast implants, then she might be more likely not to tell people about her implants.

carbuff
10-07-2010, 11:30 AM
has anybody submitted http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/287dfoh.html ??

If you look at her middle picture its almost a perfect match nose and everything. Height and weight are good. Both a circular scar on right knee which is not very common. There is no way this doe went missing close to the time she was found, and there is speculation that this missing person might have left with a boyfriend. No struggle and takes purse... This doe case is probably someone that did not have contact with her family for years and not an abduction.

Here are others that can't be ruled out but less of a chance

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1016dfmd.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1222dffl.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/182dfca.html

bbm -- I'm not saying you're wrong, but what makes you say that? To me, she sounds like she was murdered by her husband, who of course never reported her missing.

mannip23
10-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I am thinking she was estanged from her family for awhile before she was killed by her husband. She was someone that was reported missing years before by her family. If she would have first gone missing around spring or summer of 86 she would have been indentified by her family right away, and her killer caught. She comes from well to do family if she has perfect teeth.

mannip23
10-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Here is a composite on the Jane Doe that I have never seen before
http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5943798

Also its starting to make sense why the doe has not been indentified considering how rare impants were back then. Her friends and family are not aware she had them.

Pics 1,3 are doe
pics 2,4 is CJA

CarlK90245
10-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Your Pic1 is a UID found in Lincolnville Kansas (DoeNet Case 6UFKS)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/6ufks.html

mannip23
10-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Sorry about that, the thread here ( http://porchlightinternationalformissinguid.com ) on her had that picture by mistake. Thought it was odd I never seen it, but it kind of looked liked the early drawing I have below so I thought nothing of it. I live twenty minutes away from where her body was found. One thing of note is that where she was found by the slidell I10 twin spans is NOT a route that truckers take. They take the I12 from Mississppi to Baton Rouge.

carbuff
10-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I am thinking she was estanged from her family for awhile before she was killed by her husband. She was someone that was reported missing years before by her family. If she would have first gone missing around spring or summer of 86 she would have been indentified by her family right away, and her killer caught. She comes from well to do family if she has perfect teeth.

I agree all that is possible, and looking at women who have been missing a long time is a good idea, but I don't think there's enough evidence to rule anybody in or out on the basis of speculation about life style. If she was killed by her husband, it's just as likely that she was never reported missing by anybody. It's more common than you would think for a woman to get married, move away with her husband, and gradually lose touch with family members.

About the only thing we can conclude is that she's most likely not from the immediate area, since she wasn't identified at the time.

Also, implants were not in the least unusual in 1986. They weren't even unusual when I was in college in the 1970's.

None of that would make me rule out CJA as the jane doe, however. I think it's pretty unlikely, but not impossible. For one thing, she could have acquired the implants etc. after she left Toledo, if indeed she did run away. We're talking five years. The facial resemblance is certainly very strong.

mannip23
10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
The face is one thing, but to both have the same small circular on the right knee is something to make you say hmmm. I just think it's unlikely that nobody would have been looking for her unless she just flat out disappeared years before to start a new life, and she is a little different than what there looking for.

carbuff
10-08-2010, 12:28 PM
The face is one thing, but to both have the same small circular on the right knee is something to make you say hmmm. I just think it's unlikely that nobody would have been looking for her unless she just flat out disappeared years before to start a new life, and she is a little different than what there looking for.

Yes, there are a number of points that make it worth looking into.

I see no reason to think the UID doesn't have people desperately looking for her. When you go over to the missing persons areas, you see dozens of families still searching for loved ones who disappeared thirty or forty years ago. They've looked everywhere they can think of, comparing UIDs and hoping. There was at least one case where the body had been found in a neighboring county only a couple of weeks after she disappeared, but the match wasn't made until recently due to jurisdictional disputes and bad bookkeeping.

Is there a military base in the area? I'm wondering if she could have been a military wife; moving around like that is a good way to lose track of your family even if you're trying to keep in touch.

CarlK90245
10-08-2010, 12:33 PM
The following episode of Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack (taped around 1989) provides an excellent synopsis of Cynthia Jane Anderson's case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLjzI6Uu5A&p=72621E125B209E8C&playnext=1&index=85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCCPIdMcig&feature=player_embedded

One could argue that Cynthia staged her disappearance, perhaps because she was secretly disenchanted with her strict fundamentalist upbringing. But if so, it would have to have been a very elaborate scheme.

From all appearances, it appears that she was a victim of a stalker who kidnapped her and held her prisoner. A female tipster called LE a few weeks after her disappearance to report that CJA was being held in the basement of a house, and the house was adjacent to another house owned by the same family. The tipster said that the owners of the house were out of town and their son was holding CJA prisoner.

carbuff
10-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Yes, I agree CJA's circumstances make it unlikely she wound up dead in Lake Ponchartrain five years later. But I can't see anything to eliminate it, either.

nola
10-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Is there a military base in the area? I'm wondering if she could have been a military wife; moving around like that is a good way to lose track of your family even if you're trying to keep in touch.

This in an interesting idea...there are two military facilities both within about an hour drive of St Tammany Parish. One is Keesler Air Force Base located in Biloxi, MS about 65 miles east; the other is Camp Shelby -Army Base, located just south of Hattiesburg, MS which is about 65 miles north.

carbuff
10-08-2010, 07:22 PM
This in an interesting idea...there are two military facilities both within about an hour drive of St Tammany Parish. One is Keesler Air Force Base located in Biloxi, MS about 65 miles east; the other is Camp Shelby -Army Base, located just south of Hattiesburg, MS which is about 65 miles north.

What about areas where lots of military families live? Looking at googlemaps and some real estate sites, it seems like St. Tammany is pretty rural.

mannip23
10-09-2010, 12:20 AM
The southern part of St Tammany where this doe was found is suburban. Its mainly white collar people who work in New Orleans that don't want to live in New Orleans. The northern part is still very rural however. She was found by a five mile bridge that seperates New Orleans East from Slidell. Thanks for the unsolved mystery's link, does anybody else the basement caller was CJA, trying to trick investigators? Is the AMW video for Jane Doe online anywhere?

carbuff
10-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Most of the AMW videos are available on AMW's website.

If she was found just over the bridge, does that mean it's possible she was brought over from New Orleans? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm having trouble visualizing the area from the maps.

CarlK90245
10-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the unsolved mystery's link, does anybody else the basement caller was CJA, trying to trick investigators?

It's quite possible. The thing about premonitions and nightmares, and leaving the book open to a specific page sets off my hinky meter a little bit.

But if it was staged, it would have required elaborate planning. The apparent harassment had been ongoing for over a year. The telephone calls while the client was at her desk seem legit. If not, it was a clever bit of detail to add to the script.

In the comments to the YouTube videos, someone says that the Graffiti vandal was identified, and that he had been spraying that same message in other parts of Toledo and it was directed at some other woman named Cindy.

mannip23
10-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Seems to me that call at her work was the case of a client calling and her hanging up on them so they called back. This is exactly where they found her about fifty yards out in the water.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=54074+e+Howze+Beach+Road,+Slidell,+LA&sll=30.210199,-89.791861&sspn=0.048732,0.111151&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=54074+E+Howze+Beach+Rd,+Slidell,+St+Tammany, +Louisiana+70461&ll=30.2163,-89.791882&spn=0,0.027788&z=16&layer=c&cbll=30.210192,-89.791854&panoid=-5btjucrjjHjVeN1Fu274g&cbp=12,278.95,,0,3.28

To me if they knew the area they would have dumped the body on the New Orleans east side. On New Orleans side the body would have never been found. They have an abandoned exit almost since it was built at a wildlife refuge, that is just plain creepy. Lot of reports of Satanic activity, and nobody would ever go back here!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=54074+e+Howze+Beach+Road,+Slidell,+LA&sll=30.210199,-89.791861&sspn=0.048732,0.111151&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=54074+E+Howze+Beach+Rd,+Slidell,+St+Tammany, +Louisiana+70461&ll=30.133548,-89.873013&spn=0,0.055575&z=15&layer=c&cbll=30.111919,-89.891388&panoid=45MrF8f9eyTHVdKdQu24Lg&cbp=12,228.76,,0,2.01

nola
10-09-2010, 04:25 PM
I forgot to include the New Orleans Naval Air Station in Belle Chasse, LA - this base is located on the west bank of the Mississippi River and is considered part of the greater New Orleans Metro Area. Belle Chasse is a 35 minute drive or so to where the body was found.

mannip23
11-28-2010, 11:46 AM
What do yall think about this as possible match?
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/potter_shannon.html

The scar on the abdomen and both had fractures of the pelvis bone. The circumtances of her disapparance go along with this jane doe. The only thing that is a little off is the age. She would have just turned 16 when this doe was killed. Some girls stop growing between 13-15 so its possible.

Danaya
11-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Is there a list of rule outs someone can point me to, that would be very helpful.

As for the possible match posted above, Shannon Potter was only 15 when this UID was found (two years after the 13 year old was last seen). I am doubtful she would have had the money to recieve breast implants, she could have been taken advantage of and exploited but still, breast implants and a possible nose job on an abducted 15 year old? That would be quite odd. I do think it is a doubtful match. Also, all four wisdom teeth at 15 years old is odd as well.

Danaya
11-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Also, maybe looking for missing women in Canada and Europe in that time frame would be helpful as she might not even be American.

mannip23
11-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Is there a list of rule outs someone can point me to, that would be very helpful.

As for the possible match posted above, Shannon Potter was only 15 when this UID was found (two years after the 13 year old was last seen). I am doubtful she would have had the money to recieve breast implants, she could have been taken advantage of and exploited but still, breast implants and a possible nose job on an abducted 15 year old? That would be quite odd. I do think it is a doubtful match. Also, all four wisdom teeth at 15 years old is odd as well.

Jane Doe was found 6/19/86
Potter turned 16 on 6/20/86

I had my wisdom teeth removed at 13. The doe had perfect teeth. If you are from a family that brings you to dentist twice a year, they remove your wisdom teeth well before they would become a problem. Also looking at Potter's teeth, they look in perfect condition to. Its not confirmed she had nose job, and if you run away for a guy at 13, you would also get breast implants if he asked you to.

Danaya
11-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Ok, then submit her if you want to...

mannip23
11-28-2010, 12:41 PM
rule outs

Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Joyce Walcott 1967 California
April Zane 1960 Illinois

jwalk
12-22-2010, 06:37 PM
:sick:bump

nola
05-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I came across Robyn Alder's missing person case and think she is a good fit for this Jane Doe. Her car was found crashed into a tree in May 1983 in Florida. Could it be that she was kidnapped from the crash site? Received medical treatment / plastic surgeries by her captor and held until June 1986?

http://www.charleyproject.org/images/a/adler_robyn2.jpg http://www.charleyproject.org/images/a/adler_robyn.jpg[/URL]http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adler_robyn.html

CarlK90245
05-07-2011, 01:21 AM
I came across Robyn Alder's missing person case and think she is a good fit for this Jane Doe. Her car was found crashed into a tree in May 1983 in Florida. Could it be that she was kidnapped from the crash site? Received medical treatment / plastic surgeries by her captor and held until June 1986?

http://www.charleyproject.org/images/a/adler_robyn2.jpg http://www.charleyproject.org/images/a/adler_robyn.jpghttp://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adler_robyn.html

That's quite a stretch. I suppose anything's possible, but a lot of very unlikely things would have to fall into place.

Also, the UID had a mark on her finger, apparently from a wedding ring. Robyn was not married, and I doubt the captor would buy her a ring.

This appears to be a case in which the husband is the perp, and she had no other family members to notice her absence. It doesn't appear to me to be a kidnapping.

Kidnappers don't usually take their captives in for breast implants (although there are exceptions - one being FD Floyd and Sharon Marshall - But the circumstances of that kidnapping were much different from what we are discussing here).

reasypeasy
05-07-2011, 02:00 AM
I too think it would have to be a highly unusual scenario for this to be Robyn Alder after being injured in the crash of her car. Something along the lines of amnesia due to brain injury in the crash, and someone deciding to tell her a lot of lies and steer her life for her after that point. In my opinion she's not impossible but she sure isn't high on the list of possibles.

nola
05-07-2011, 12:47 PM
When I read Robyn's profile what really stood out was the physical matches (height range and weight, hair color). The shape of her face (other than the nose) and the arch of her brows caught my attention. Since there is also the report that it is thought by LE that the Jane Doe was more than likely injured in a car accident sometime prior to 1986 and that it would have taken months for recovery, most likely in a hospital- the fact that there was a car accident involved in Robyn's disappearance got my attention- of course we don't know if RA had any injuries or even if she was in her car when it hit the tree (the car was found 4 days after she was last seen smashed into a tree). The Jane Doe's injuries had healed (time had pasted since the injuries were received), her breast implants were not identifiable (black market or not in US), and she had perfect teeth with wisdom teeth missing (indicating excellent prior dental hygiene). Robyn's dental records are indicated as available -- so maybe I can find out more about that. Thanks to both of you for your feedback.

nola
05-21-2011, 11:20 PM
http://www.charleyproject.org/images/r/riedling_susan2.jpg http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

This young woman (Susan Riedling) disappeared on March 31, 1986 (NamUs page says Susan was last known to be alive as June 1986) from KY. She was 6-7 weeks pregnant, married and her husband was considered a person of interest in her case. Age is off; Susan was 18. Height is 5'4"; weight is listed as 106 lbs.http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riedling_susan.html

mannip23
05-24-2011, 02:12 AM
You think she got implants after she went missing?

http://www.charleyproject.org/images/r/riedling_susan2.jpg http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

This young woman (Susan Riedling) disappeared on March 31, 1986 (NamUs page says Susan was last known to be alive as June 1986) from KY. She was 6-7 weeks pregnant, married and her husband was considered a person of interest in her case. Age is off; Susan was 18. Height is 5'4"; weight is listed as 106 lbs.http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riedling_susan.html

nola
05-26-2011, 09:22 PM
You think she got implants after she went missing?

I wonder if she could have gotten implants in the past without telling her family...There's not a lot of physical details listed for her.

The pregnancy and being married (since there was indication of a tan line on her left ring finger) jumped out at me.

Wish I could find more about her on-line.

future criminologist
05-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Guys, I think I've hit on another good match that has not yet been ruled out, according to NAMUS. Check out Sylvia Lourdes Standly:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/409dfca.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/SStandly.jpghttps://identifyus.org/medias/show/686

IMO, what makes this a good match:

-Sylvia is between 5'3 and 5'7 - UID is listed as 5'4, estimated;
- Sylvia had an appendectomy scar, and a V-shaped scar above her LEFT knee; UID has an abdominal scar, and a "circular in shape" (could be a U?) scar on her RIGHT knee. Could be a mistake, or a mirror-image thing, but is too much of a coincidence to discount;
- note the position of Sylvia's nose and compare to UID - UID's nose was short and slightly rounded at the tip, same as Sylvia's;
- note the dentals on UID - I'm not sure how teeth match up on this and what number is which tooth, but the UID was missing 1,16,17 and 32; Sylvia was missing her two upper front teeth.

Thoughts?

CarlK90245
05-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Guys, I think I've hit on another good match that has not yet been ruled out, according to NAMUS. Check out Sylvia Lourdes Standly:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/409dfca.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/SStandly.jpghttps://identifyus.org/medias/show/686

IMO, what makes this a good match:

-Sylvia is between 5'3 and 5'7 - UID is listed as 5'4, estimated;
- Sylvia had an appendectomy scar, and a V-shaped scar above her LEFT knee; UID has an abdominal scar, and a "circular in shape" (could be a U?) scar on her RIGHT knee. Could be a mistake, or a mirror-image thing, but is too much of a coincidence to discount;
- note the position of Sylvia's nose and compare to UID - UID's nose was short and slightly rounded at the tip, same as Sylvia's;
- note the dentals on UID - I'm not sure how teeth match up on this and what number is which tooth, but the UID was missing 1,16,17 and 32; Sylvia was missing her two upper front teeth.

Thoughts?

Teeth 1,16, 17, and 32 are the four wisdom teeth. Sylvia is missing her two upper front teeth (i.e., 8 & 9). Based on this info it would be a rule-out based on Sylvia's missing 8&9 and the 8 still being present on the Jane Doe. (Jane Doe's #9 was lost after death).

CarlK90245
05-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Here's a missing woman from Louisiana just added today to NamUs:

Dora Elizabeth Carson
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10986/9

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/Carlkopp90245/Missing%20Persons%20Photos/2976547870045078242S425x425Q851_zpsf6b63830.jpghtt ps://identifyus.org/medias/show/686

Almost nothing is known about her vital stats or circumstances of disappearance. But she has red hair like LPJD, is the right age, and has a roughly similar facial shape.

Deeds
05-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Fawn M Abell:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2924dfok.html

webrocket
05-30-2011, 03:08 PM
for ease of access I am posting the Namus link for this UID:

https://identifyus.org/cases/852

there are now 8 rule-outs:

Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
April Zane 1960 Illinois

webrocket
05-30-2011, 03:19 PM
there is one missing woman who seems to fit a number of the parameters and that is Judy Worrell. time and place are off and she did not have breast implants or a fractured hip as of 1981 but who knows?

as per Judy's Namus profile, she was 24 when last seen in 1981 in California, was 5'4", between 115 and 125 lbs, had auburn hair, had an abdominal scar from childhood surgery (unspecified), broke her right arm twice (the UID had a scar on her right wrist), and had broken a leg (unspecified which leg and no mention of a scar) while the UID had a scar on her right knee.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6910/2/

Ms Suzanne
06-08-2011, 02:52 PM
There use to be a larger version of this Jane Does X ray of her teeth.Does any one have this or can make it bigger and clearer to see what her teeth looked like?

Under evidence/clues

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=30093

nola
06-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Ms Suzanne,
Did you ever heard back from LA LE about your sister as a possible match? Tammy's face shape is so similar to this Jane Doe.

NamUs shows dentals for the Lake Pontchartrain JD as perfect without metal fillings. 3rd molars/wisdom teeth are missing (either extracted or non-existing). I noticed that Tammy's dentals are not charted in NamUs for comparison. I can understand your need to see the dentals for this Jane Doe. I have had some luck with LE sending me jpg files with dentals for their cases. Maybe LE will send you a copy of the dentals?

I pray that you get the answers that you need to locate and bring your sister home.

Ms Suzanne
06-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Ms Suzanne,
Did you ever heard back from LA LE about your sister as a possible match? Tammy's face shape is so similar to this Jane Doe.

NamUs shows dentals for the Lake Pontchartrain JD as perfect without metal fillings. 3rd molars/wisdom teeth are missing (either extracted or non-existing). I noticed that Tammy's dentals are not charted in NamUs for comparison. I can understand your need to see the dentals for this Jane Doe. I have had some luck with LE sending me jpg files with dentals for their cases. Maybe LE will send you a copy of the dentals?

I pray that you get the answers that you need to locate and bring your sister home.
Thank you.I have talked to them again.It might take awhile to hear some things back.Right now this Jane Doe has just been listed as nucDNA on her.It might not match my DNA for mtDNA.

nola
06-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you.I have talked to them again.It might take awhile to hear some things back.Right now this Jane Doe has just been listed as nucDNA on her.It might not match my DNA for mtDNA.

How frustrating! Wonder if they have the JD's mtDNA, but just haven't listed it? I hope that is true.

Ms Suzanne
06-08-2011, 07:29 PM
How frustrating! Wonder if they have the JD's mtDNA, but just haven't listed it? I hope that is true.
They just listed this Jane Does nucDNA on NAMUS.

Donjeta
07-26-2011, 06:37 PM
The exclusion list does not include Sally Reed

Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
April Zane 1960 Illinois

Sallie Reed's Namus
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/4188/5/

They have her fingerprint information but it's unknown if Jane Doe's fingerprints were taken. They have Jane Doe's dentals but not Sallie's. They have Jane Doe's DNA but not Sallie's. Yet, it says initial inquiry is under way so maybe there is hope.

Irish_Eyes
10-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Here's a missing woman from Louisiana just added today to NamUs:

Dora Elizabeth Carson
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10986/9

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/Carlkopp90245/Missing%20Persons%20Photos/2976547870045078242S425x425Q851_zpsf6b63830.jpghtt ps://identifyus.org/medias/show/686

Almost nothing is known about her vital stats or circumstances of disappearance. But she has red hair like LPJD, is the right age, and has a roughly similar facial shape.

Carl, I was looking on NAMUS and I had put these two together also...then I came here to see if anyone had suggested her. There is another black and white picture that I believe is an actual picture (not the front view, but the side), and I thought that picture somewhat resembled Dora. Not to mention that Dora is from Louisiana, so it would seem logical to find her there. Dora's family last saw her "sometime" in 1983, and Jane Doe was found in January 1985....take a look at the other pic and tell me what you think.

https://identifyus.org/cases/8675

webrocket
10-19-2011, 07:10 PM
Carl, I was looking on NAMUS and I had put these two together also...then I came here to see if anyone had suggested her. There is another black and white picture that I believe is an actual picture (not the front view, but the side), and I thought that picture somewhat resembled Dora. Not to mention that Dora is from Louisiana, so it would seem logical to find her there. Dora's family last saw her "sometime" in 1983, and Jane Doe was found in January 1985....take a look at the other pic and tell me what you think.

https://identifyus.org/cases/8675

the link you provided is for a UID in Mississippi.

Irish_Eyes
10-19-2011, 07:17 PM
the link you provided is for a UID in Mississippi.

So it is...sometimes I get so confused when I have so many links open....I'm going to redo my post. Thanks for the heads up!

Ms Suzanne
11-08-2011, 04:16 PM
She also had a 2-inch long scar on her abdomen above her navel.

I'm very interested what do you think could have caused this scar on her?

nola
11-08-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm not a medical professional, but here are my thoughts about the 2 inch scar above her navel:
Umbilical Hernia Repair
Laparoscopy for endometriosis
Exploratory surgery
Tummy Tuck (removal of excess skin following excessive weight loss) or liposuction
Mole or skin cancer removal
Probably other possible reasons for this scar that I haven't considered as well.

With the amount of cosmetic surgery this young lady may have undergone, it is perhaps no wonder that no family member has recognized her as she appeared in 1986.

chaddylex
11-09-2011, 09:51 AM
They also added another rule out on this UID Mary Shinn who was missing from Arkansas in 1978. Here is her Charley Project profile http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shinn_mary.html

believe09
11-09-2011, 09:57 AM
I just finished reading a book by Ron Franscell titled "Delivered From Evil." It is about survivors of serial killers, mass murders etc.

The chapter I just finished was on Derrick Todd Lee. This case really reads like a Lee victim. He would have been 18 years old.

Derrick Todd Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CarlK90245
11-16-2011, 07:02 PM
New DoeNet casefile. She's been in NamUs for a while, but her casefile was "no-photo" until recently.

Debra A. Cressotti

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/Carlkopp90245/Missing%20Persons%20Photos/img_22793.jpeghttp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/Carlkopp90245/Missing%20Persons%20Photos/2625317560045078242_zpsac9a1dc3.jpg
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA2.jpg

DoeNetwork Case 3100UMLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3100dfma.html
NamUs UP Case 11224 https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11224/0

There are a lot of question marks here. She is a little off on height (though not excessively). Her hair is darker than LPJD's description, but her casefile indicates that she sometimes dyes her hair blonde. She is the right age, and she has a very similar facial shape to the recon above. No indication of whether she has breast implants.

She was last seen April 30, 1985, and her vehicle was left at the Bradley Airport in Connecticut. This is a little more than a year before LPJD was found (i.e., June 19, 1986).

The possible connection that caught my attention is that she broke her pelvis in a horseback riding accident. The physical description of LPJD indicates "Antemortem trauma noted with the iliopubic and ischiopubic rami depressed posteriorly. " (in layman's terms, these are healed pelvic injuries).

She also has a scar on her right knee, just as LPJD does.

And maybe it's my imagination, but her nose in the red hoodie photo seems a little bigger than her nose in the black halter-top photo. They say that LPJD might have had a nose job.

LPJD's UID Links:
DoeNetwork 16UFLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html
NamUs UP Case 852 https://identifyus.org/cases/852

Ms Suzanne
11-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Has anyone talked to them about who they are looking into as a possible match lately on this Jane Doe or what's going on with her case?

CarlK90245
11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Has anyone talked to them about who they are looking into as a possible match lately on this Jane Doe or what's going on with her case?

I left a voicemail message with Mary Manheim, and I will ask her that if she replies tomorrow.

Ms Suzanne
11-16-2011, 07:40 PM
I left a voicemail message with Mary Manheim, and I will ask her that if she replies tomorrow.
Thank you.

Irish_Eyes
11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Carl, I think there is a strong resemblance and agree that the pelvic injury/horseback riding injury scenario is compelling. Looks good to me.

chaddylex
11-17-2011, 08:50 AM
New DoeNet casefile. She's been in NamUs for a while, but her casefile was "no-photo" until recently.

Debra A. Cressotti

http://inlinethumb57.webshots.com/48312/2028033050045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q697/Carlkopp90245/Missing%20Persons%20Photos/2625317560045078242_zpsac9a1dc3.jpg
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/16UFLA2.jpg

DoeNetwork Case 3100UMLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3100dfma.html
NamUs UP Case 11224 https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11224/0

There are a lot of question marks here. She is a little off on height (though not excessively). Her hair is darker than LPJD's description, but her casefile indicates that she sometimes dyes her hair blonde. She is the right age, and she has a very similar facial shape to the recon above. No indication of whether she has breast implants.

She was last seen April 30, 1985, and her vehicle was left at the Bradley Airport in Connecticut. This is a little more than a year before LPJD was found (i.e., June 19, 1986).

The possible connection that caught my attention is that she broke her pelvis in a horseback riding accident. The physical description of LPJD indicates "Antemortem trauma noted with the iliopubic and ischiopubic rami depressed posteriorly. " (in layman's terms, these are healed pelvic injuries).

She also has a scar on her right knee, just as LPJD does.

And maybe it's my imagination, but her nose in the red hoodie photo seems a little bigger than her nose in the black halter-top photo. They say that LPJD might have had a nose job.

LPJD's UID Links:
DoeNetwork 16UFLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html
NamUs UP Case 852 https://identifyus.org/cases/852

I was looking at Debra's Doe Network Profile yesterday but didn't even think about this UID as being a possible match... I think their faces look similar, the pelvic injury/hip injury would be close.

look at the pic of Debra in the sweatshirt compared to the sketch of the UID... ahhh scary,

CarlK90245
11-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Reply by e-mail from Helen Bouzon:

Carl,
There are no dental records or DNA currently on file. I will see what I can find out about Debra.
Helen

chaddylex
11-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Well at least she looked to see about the DNA and dentals... It will probably be hard to get dentals for Debra since she has been missing since 1985. (I know that is one of the hang ups in the Cynthia Day case)... Hopefully someone can get in touch with her family and get a DNA sample....

CarlK90245
11-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Well at least she looked to see about the DNA and dentals... It will probably be hard to get dentals for Debra since she has been missing since 1985. (I know that is one of the hang ups in the Cynthia Day case)... Hopefully someone can get in touch with her family and get a DNA sample....

It might be that she means there are no dentals in the NCIC or NamUs casefiles. It's possible that they might be in the possession of the LE agency in charge of her MP case.

It could also be that she never visited a dentist, in which case she would be consistent on the basis of perfect teeth. LPJD has no dental work. The DoeNet casefile says that she has four missing wisdom teeth, but they might be missing congenitally.

chaddylex
11-17-2011, 03:43 PM
It might be that she means there are no dentals in the NCIC or NamUs casefiles. It's possible that they might be in the possession of the LE agency in charge of her MP case.

It could also be that she never visited a dentist, in which case she would be consistent on the basis of perfect teeth. LPJD has no dental work. The DoeNet casefile says that she has four missing wisdom teeth, but they might be missing congenitally.

Hopefully LE has them or is able to get them, or maybe she never had any dental work like the UID.

bessie
11-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Carl, I think the similarities in the facial shapes is remarkable. Combined with the scars in the pelvic region, I'm very hopeful. Now if we can just get those dentals. If it's a match, that will be the second one in about a month almost literally from right in my backyard. :crossfingers:

traacker13
11-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Wow Carl, the resemblence is amazing. I am hopeful that LE is able to find enough information on Debra to make a comparison.

CarlK90245
11-18-2011, 01:22 PM
I was just thinking that if she broke her pelvis, then there should be x-rays around somewhere.

CarlK90245
11-18-2011, 02:30 PM
I was just thinking that if she broke her pelvis, then there should be x-rays around somewhere.

I posed that question to Helen Bouzon, and received the following reply:

I already checked on that and was unable to get any information. I spoke to the detective on the case and will have to wait for him to submit DNA to do a comparison.

I hope that doesn't mean waiting for a DNA profile to get input to CODIS. That could take years.

chaddylex
11-18-2011, 02:38 PM

I hope that doesn't mean waiting for a DNA profile to get input to CODIS. That could take years.

just like the Cynthia Day case. Cynthia broke her pelvis, the UID we are trying to compare had a broken pelvis, the Cynthia's family can't find any xrays.

All the problem with the DNA... whomever has the UID won't extract anymore DNA (the hairband they had and extracted DNA from, they didn't get enough to make a determination if the UID is indeed Cynthia) so now the family has their hands tied, can't find dentals, xrays...etc... very sad.

Hopefully with this possible match they can get a DNA sample from Debra's family....

you have to wonder when people aren't reported missing right away, how often are the dates wrong?

Ms Suzanne
11-18-2011, 09:29 PM
I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately trying to figure anything out I can about her.I found this other Jane Doe found in 1985(A year earlier)Also found Saint Tammany Parish and found in Lake Pontchartrian.I haven't found this other Jane Doe listed any where else.I am curious if this other Jane Doe was killed in a similar way as this Jane Doe.Does any one know more on this other Jane Doe found?

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=339

Dionysia
11-18-2011, 10:27 PM
My money's on Debra.

nola
11-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Carl- Debra is the best possible that I have seen for this Jane Doe. Such great work on your part to make this suggestion. The scar on her knee and previous injuries make this a strong possible match. The facial features look exact in my opinion.

I have tried to find more on line about Debra's disappearance -- without any luck.
Maybe Debra left MA of her own accord. Wonder what was going on in this young lady's life back in 1985? Did she run away with a new love that went sour within the next year? Or, maybe she headed south for a new opportunity?

CarlK90245
11-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Carl- Debra is the best possible that I have seen for this Jane Doe. Such great work on your part to make this suggestion. The scar on her knee and previous injuries make this a strong possible match. The facial features look exact in my opinion.

I have tried to find more on line about Debra's disappearance -- without any luck.
Maybe Debra left MA of her own accord. Wonder what was going on in this young lady's life back in 1985? Did she run away with a new love that went sour within the next year? Or, maybe she headed south for a new opportunity?

That was my thiniking - that she found a new love in Louisiana and didn't tell anyone from her family or circle of friends. Maybe she left her car at the airport thinking that she was just going to pay him a visit, and probably would be back within a few days or weeks, and got caught up in a relationship with a very possessive type.

I would have thought that if she had breast implants, it would be something that would be mentioned in her MP casefile. I don't think the breast implants were something she did at his behest, as her black halter top photo shows that she was clearly not lacking in that respect prior to her disappearance. From what you can see in in the photo, the size is approximately consistent with what you would expect from someone with implants who didn't want to overdo it. (I am trying to be as tactful as I can, and my apologies if I failed in that regard :) )

ebbie
11-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Where can you find some background to these UIDs and MP cases? It would sure be nice to know a little bit more about Debra and her relationship with family and friends. And I mean more than the bare bones "circumstances" in Namus. (no pun intended)

The corollary to this is....why does it appear that no one is still looking for her?

Matching up MPs with UIDs is very hard without knowing the context of her disappearance.

Isn't there even an old news story floating around the internet? I couldn't find one.

And finally....WTH is she doing driving a 1975 Chevy crew cab pickup?!:waitasec:

Ms Suzanne
11-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Apparantly there is a touched up old morgue photo of this Jane Doe I think that was circulated I believe when this Jane Doe in 1986 was found.Are there old newspaper articles showing this.If any one has this picture I would please very like to see this.

CarlK90245
11-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Just realized another point of corroboration that if she was married, that would explain the ring impression on LPJD's left ring finger. If she left her husband for another man, she would probably not wear the ring. How long does a ring impression remain on a finger after a person stops wearing the ring?

nola
11-19-2011, 09:18 PM
That was my thiniking - that she found a new love in Louisiana and didn't tell anyone from her family or circle of friends. Maybe she left her car at the airport thinking that she was just going to pay him a visit, and probably would be back within a few days or weeks, and got caught up in a relationship with a very possessive type.

I would have thought that if she had breast implants, it would be something that would be mentioned in her MP casefile. I don't think the breast implants were something she did at his behest, as her black halter top photo shows that she was clearly not lacking in that respect prior to her disappearance. From what you can see in in the photo, the size is approximately consistent with what you would expect from someone with implants who didn't want to overdo it. (I am trying to be as tactful as I can, and my apologies if I failed in that regard :) )

Carl - your comments have me thinking about the breast augmentation...some women (following child birth, significant weight loss or to put it gently, to correct gravity's tug) have implants while undergoing a reduction. That might be the case with this JD.
Maybe the new boyfriend helped her start over with a new look.

nola
11-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Wonder what the airport investigation included for Debra? Did they have any witnesses who remembered Debra at the airport where her truck was found? Was there any record of her taking a flight? Was her car in a parking lot where a time stamped ticket would have been involved?
SO many questions - and I agree, such a bare bones missing person record.

Kiln Wood
11-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Someone please help me out here! In the dark recesses of my mind, I remember reading (I don't believe it was on WS, but it may have been Vanity Fair magazine) about a young woman in her late 20's or early 30's who was last seen on her family's horse farm (or is it an equestrian school?). I seem to recall this young woman had an Italian sounding family name, and I also recall there was some disagreement she had with her father who also was active in the horse farm or school. I believe the farm or school was located in Connecticut or Massachusetts. Tonight I thought of this story as reading the recent posts on this thread. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you?

Thanks in advance!

webrocket
11-19-2011, 11:16 PM
I don't know about Debra. certain things are eerily similar - hip fracture and scar on right knee - but I have my doubts that she would have had both a nose job and breast implants done in the one year post-disappearance.

there is nothing about Debra's nose that looks like it needed to be altered in any way and if the family knew about the knee scar, they certainly would have known about plastic surgery.

ETA: Debra and BHI were divorced in 1980. then Debra A. I---, married a man with the initials MRM on 26 Aug 1983. I see no CT divorce records for MRM and that database goes up to 1997. I wonder why she is listed as Debra A Cressotti when it looks like she was known as Debra A. M------e.

more bizarre yet, Debra M------e is showing up in both Veromi and Spokeo as living in CT and if you google that name there is a current work email address available on the internet.

I have to question whether Debra A. Cressotti is even a missing person at all assuming that the MP Debra is the same as the one Carl originally found on ancestry.com.

CarlK90245
11-20-2011, 05:08 PM
I also received an e-mail from Mary Manhein, saying that she will look into the possible match and get back to me soon.

She probably hasn't spoken with Helen Bouzon about it, as Helen has already inquired and couldn't obtain any identifiers from LE.

Kimster
11-20-2011, 07:51 PM
:rose: Our Featured Cold Case from 11/20 to 11/27/2011 :rose:

Irish_Eyes
11-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks, Kimster!!

And thanks Carl for contacting the former Ms. Cressotti. Hopefully if anyone else on another board is researching this missing person they will see your helpful post and know that they are indeed two different people.

micheleonelonly
11-20-2011, 11:03 PM
The whole thing about "waiting for DNA comparison" has me concerned. Several years ago, the city I live in experienced the vicious, high-profile murder of Brianna Denison. Semen samples taken from her body needed to be run through the system, but budgetary concerns had created a long backlog of DNA to be ran. The Denison family is very wealthy, so they donated some of their own money to work through the backlog, and many people in the community donated as well.
I really hope that isn't the case here. 25 years without a name is a terrible injustice.

ebbie
11-20-2011, 11:23 PM
I hope that in the near future, it will be very easy to identify and locate next of kin through quick DNA tests.

(does that mean a national DNA registry? maybe....I wouldn't mind if it meant I could find loves ones missing)

marycarney
11-20-2011, 11:56 PM
I just randomly clicked on this thread - just curiousity.

You guys are awesome - I hope to goodness if anything ever happens to me or my family that folks as clever, smart and hard-working as you all are still out there.

Thanks for everything you are doing to help bring this woman's killer to justice.

CarlK90245
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately trying to figure anything out I can about her.I found this other Jane Doe found in 1985(A year earlier)Also found Saint Tammany Parish and found in Lake Pontchartrian.I haven't found this other Jane Doe listed any where else.I am curious if this other Jane Doe was killed in a similar way as this Jane Doe.Does any one know more on this other Jane Doe found?

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=339

I asked Helen Bouzon about this case: She replied the following:

That is a different case. It is not listed elsewhere because it may be archaeological. There is not enough material to say for sure.

Regarding the following exchange:

I already checked on that and was unable to get any information. I spoke to the detective on the case and will have to wait for him to submit DNA to do a comparison.

I posed that question to her, and she replied as follows:

I left it up to the detective to contact us when his side of the DNA is complete. If he does, we will do a manual comparison. If not, it is up to CODIS.

Angie4b1g
11-21-2011, 07:23 PM
There are hundreds of thousands of missing persons, most of whom have someone out there wondering where they are. But most of them don't have webpages. But that doesn't mean they don't care. Often it's an elderly parent who does not have the computer or media savvy that is common among the younger generations.

Many times the loved one thinks the person left voluntarily and doesn't want to be in contact with family, when in fact, they've died. Many times after a person has been identified, the parent/sibling/son or daughter will come forward and say that they always expected that someday they would come back home, but we never heard from them prior to that.

I often wonder why these people don't reach out. But often they don't, and I don't think that it is because they are insincere or don't care.

And I'm positive they never imagine that the person will end up being left unidentified for years and years. They're probably assuming that if something happens, they'll hear.

ebbie
11-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Not to be a PIA but I still think its important to know who filed the MP report on Debra in the first place and why. Is this information typically confidential or is it just not available since this case is "old"?

I would think this is important to evaluate the possibility that she is this UID.

CarlK90245
11-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Not to be a PIA but I still think its important to know who filed the MP report on Debra in the first place and why. Is this information typically confidential or is it just not available since this case is "old"?

I would think this is important to evaluate the possibility that she is this UID.

We would have to contact the detective in charge of the case, and unless they know who it is they are talking to, they are unlikely to answer those types of questions.

ebbie
11-23-2011, 10:29 PM
We would have to contact the detective in charge of the case, and unless they know who it is they are talking to, they are unlikely to answer those types of questions.

Well thats just plain silly since we're all just trying to help. Doesn't sound like they have a handle on thing on their own!

Ms Suzanne
11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately and will alot more.I was looking at the missing person of Bambi Luann Brantly.It says on her Charlie Project page they think she is connected to these other womens cases.It says they look similar and to me they appear to look like this Jane Doe.Was this a drug related killing or related in any way to Bambi?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brantley_bambi.html

Ms Suzanne
11-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Who was Karen Hill missing in November of 1988? Is she still missing?What information is there about her?

CarlK90245
11-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Who was Karen Hill missing in November of 1988? Is she still missing?What information is there about her?

I was thinking the same thing. She's not on my list.

Ms Suzanne
11-24-2011, 02:28 PM
This is another unsolved murder in December of 1986.I don't know if it's connected or not.I'm just looking for any connections right now.

http://crimestoppersbr.com/Images/Interior/melinda%20schbuert%20web.jpg
Melinda Schuburt
24 yr old W/F

On December 6, 1986, Melinda Schuburt was reported missing. Her remains were later found on January 26, 1987 on Strawberry Lane in Livingston Parish. She died as the result of homicidal violence.

If you have information regarding this case, call Crime Stoppers
225-344-7867
1-877-723-7867

Ms Suzanne
11-24-2011, 03:15 PM
When was Julie Brumfield missing?

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=132

Ms Suzanne
11-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Judy Ann Gary was missing in 1986.A few missing and dead just in 1986.

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=170

wallflower67
11-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Just realized another point of corroboration that if she was married, that would explain the ring impression on LPJD's left ring finger. If she left her husband for another man, she would probably not wear the ring. How long does a ring impression remain on a finger after a person stops wearing the ring?

I wore mine for 6 years and have had it off now for 13. I remember a couple of years ago still noticing the impression was there! I just looked now and it is gone. Finally! Guess for some people it takes a very long time for it to go away.

Indy Anna
11-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Might our Jane Doe be someone who was abducted as a child? Maybe that's why no one has found an exact match to missing women who disappeared in early 1986 or a few years prior. The injuries she suffered could be the result of repeated physical abuse.

It's not likely the facial reconstruction was done b/c of an accident. If JD suffered such severe injuries to her face, it's very likely her teeth would have been damaged. Maybe someone else pursued the facial reconstruction to conceal her true identity -- another complication in IDing JD.

I'm thinking JD could have been victimized similarly to Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart. Her abductor may have considered her married to him, or even arranged a legal marriage when she was of legal age (hence the evidence of a ring). But, JD may have become increasingly resistive as she aged and especially when she realized she was pregnant, as she wanted to protect her baby. I can imagine her removing the wedding ring and fleeing when she saw an opportunity. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to elude her captor for long. :(

bendrn
11-24-2011, 10:13 PM
The whole thing about "waiting for DNA comparison" has me concerned. Several years ago, the city I live in experienced the vicious, high-profile murder of Brianna Denison. Semen samples taken from her body needed to be run through the system, but budgetary concerns had created a long backlog of DNA to be ran. The Denison family is very wealthy, so they donated some of their own money to work through the backlog, and many people in the community donated as well.
I really hope that isn't the case here. 25 years without a name is a terrible injustice.

I can't help but wonder where this woman's fetus is. Seems hunting down paternal DNA might be an option, if they for any reason kept the fetus. Just thinking out loud. If they could figure out who the father was, they might be able to figure out who the killer was.

CarlK90245
11-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Might our Jane Doe be someone who was abducted as a child?

I'm thinking JD could have been victimized similarly to Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart. Her abductor may have considered her married to him, or even arranged a legal marriage when she was of legal age (hence the evidence of a ring).

Your scenario reminds me of Franklin Delano Floyd / Sharon Marshall, who BTW, were married in New Orleans.

:+:MrTT:+:
11-25-2011, 05:12 AM
http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/462/302/primary-face-med.jpg

http://www.wdsu.com/news/2570317/detail.html

LSU Anthropologist Puts Face On 1986 Murder Victim
Using DNA and the woman's bone structure as a guide, Manheim estimates that the victim was a white woman was in her mid-to late-20s, 5 feet 3 inches tall with light brown hair and brown eyes. The woman also had breast implants and was seven weeks pregnant.
http://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571369_200X150.jpghttp://www.websleuths.com/images/homepage/uidlouisiana.jpg

http://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571067_200X150.jpg

Americas Most Wanted
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093

Body Discoverd--Two Decade Mystery Begins
Between the two separate autopsies,
authorities have been able to put together this basic forensic profile of Jane Doe:
-white
-female
-20-30 years old
-120lbs
-reddish brown hair
-5'2"-5'5"
-8-12 weeks pregnant
-a hip fracture, perhaps from a car accident or sports injury
-perfect teeth, with only wisdom teeth removed
-only in the water for a few days
-markings on her left ring finger consistent with a ring, but no ring on the finger
-most likely had plastic surgery on her nose
-had silicone breast implants

Just re-posting some old information
since this is the featured cold case.

I will look around in the Texas Killing fields back in 86.
There is a resemblance to missing girls back then.
And with LA being next door to Texas its worth a look.
We have many whom were found strangled in by water
with there hands bound and ankles.

Ms Suzanne
11-25-2011, 09:43 AM
That's the first time I heard she had brown eyes.I wonder if that is correct.It's also the first time I heard she was tied up.

11-25-2011, 01:20 PM
That's the first time I heard she had brown eyes.I wonder if that is correct.It's also the first time I heard she was tied up.

http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/91/bust.jpg

http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/91/real-bag.jpg
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=30093&state=other&OtherID=30158

Police believe this white plastic bag - found wrapped over Jane Doe's head -- could have been used to murder her. Her first autopsy found the cause of death to be asphyxiation.

11-25-2011, 03:27 PM
This posting can be deleted at anytime to
recover the space.

Since there is a possible discrepancy with eye color.
And possible hair color with tints and so forth.

I am just going to post some possible comparisons.
Found nothing about implants and or being weeks pregnant
or any plastic surgery on the nose.
Posting some that went missing few days weeks
Before the Jane doe was found.

This first photo is the missing girl from Ohio.
The one they did the DNA check with
according to AMW program. Does not even
resemble the description or composites of the Jane doe.
And yet they did a DNA comparison for a possible match?

Perhaps the second autopsy changed the physical description
of Jane doe?

And I am not 100 percent sold on her being all Caucasian.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4dfoh.html
http://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571369_200X150.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/LSexton.jpghttp://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

Missing since May 1, 1981 from Elyria, Lorain County, Ohio.
Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: May 10, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old!!
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8" (173 cm); 125 lbs (57 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has a scar on her left cheek.
Dentals: Available. Her teeth were in near-perfect condition at the time of her disappearance.

Because of the above.
Honestly I am not sure whom I should be looking for.
I came across some redheads but I discounted them because of
the hair color! And she looks younger than suggested.
More like late teens. Maybe she found a Doctor to do it
for free with expected benefits. Got her pregnant and killed her.
Though just guessing.
Any suggestions on whom to look for?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/38dfva.html
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/HAKlug2.jpghttp://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571369_200X150.jpg
http://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571067_200X150.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/HKlug1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2491dfnv.html
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/AFravel.jpghttp://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/91/bust.jpghttp://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/AFravel1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/370dfca.html
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/JWalcott.jpghttp://images.ibsys.com/2003/1021/2571067_200X150.jpg

Ms Suzanne
11-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Well.If this Jane Doe is not my sister.I have always thought she looked like Tinze Lucinda Huels.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/huels_tinze.html

11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Posting based on similarities between the composite
and bust creation.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1840/419
http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/91/bust.jpghttps://www.findthemissing.org/photos/full/3124http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/77/lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

McSpy
11-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Was this person ruled out?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/walcott_joyce.html

McSpy
11-27-2011, 09:29 PM
This person doesn't match exactly and the distance doesn't fit, but she was an exotic dancer and had scars.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/stone_sally.html