PDA

View Full Version : BRITNEY SPEARS MARRIED??? TO Jason Alexander (George on Seinfeld?)

blueclouds
01-04-2004, 02:07 AM
Jason Alexander? George??????????? MAYBE, MAYBE NOTTTTTTTTT

Here's the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Entertainment/ap20040104_134.html

another link:

http://people.aol.com/people/news/now/0,10958,570224,00.html

SHE GOT MARRIED :banghead: :waitasec: :banghead: However, in the end, I don't care. Strange chickypoo

AussieSim
01-04-2004, 07:24 AM
What class and style.

Married in jeans in Vegas.

Surely its a different Jason Alexander??!!??

Aussie

WasBlind
01-04-2004, 07:59 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040104/ap_on_en_mu/britney_spears_wedding

Says this guy is 22 and a childhood friend from Louisiana.
Jason Allen Alexander

I wonder if now that she is married, will she start wearing clothes and quit kissing women? lol

Casshew
01-04-2004, 11:30 AM
LOL... different Jason Alexander... but the thought of her marrying George was funny!

I saw "George" last August... we were staying at the same hotel.... he was swimming near me and when he came out of the pool I said "Shrinkage"
and he laughed. (from a Sienfeld Episode) His room was about 6 doors down from mine at Disney's Beach Club.

I wish the newlyweds all the best... it's a tough world out their for any marriage... never mind celebrity marriages. Good Luck kids!

IdahoMom
01-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Word is that this was a "joke" gone awry. Sorry to put a damper on things here BUT!!!...marriage vows aren't a joke that you just SNAP your fingers and undo. This girl (and I mean GIRL) needs to get her head screwed on straight. She is detached from reality.:razz:

Finbar
01-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Word is that this was a "joke" gone awry. Sorry to put a damper on things here BUT!!!...marriage vows aren't a joke that you just SNAP your fingers and undo. This girl (and I mean GIRL) needs to get her head screwed on straight. She is detached from reality.:razz:
You're right, IdahoMom, this will go down as the shortest "marriage" in history! Marraige is not to be taken as a joke. It seems like she has a lot to learn about the "real world."

blueclouds
01-04-2004, 08:24 PM
What class and style.

Married in jeans in Vegas.

Surely its a different Jason Alexander??!!??

Aussie

I was joking Aussie, just wanted to make a funny headline. Thinking of stressed out George & Britney was funny to me. But it is / was a different Jason Alexander.

CARLA
01-04-2004, 08:29 PM
:croc: BRITNEY SPEARS is weird.. she is just a little wacky..!! :crazy:

SOUNDS LIKE A PR STUNT, OR SHE GO WAY DRUNK NEW YEARS EVE, AND MARRIED THIS GUY..!! :slap: I heard an annulment is already in the works..!! :doh:

KIDS... :laugh:

:cool:
CARLA

BirdieBoo
01-04-2004, 09:05 PM
:blowkiss: Can't let Paris Hilton get all the attention now,:slap: can we Britney????

gretchen
01-04-2004, 10:26 PM
LOL BirdieBoo! Leave it to Britney to think of getting married as a joke!
I wonder if Jason thought it a joke or if he took it seriously.