PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - Nancy Grace on HNN

Liz
02-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am posting this as a reminder to EVERYONE to tune into Nancy Grace tonight! From what I understand she will be helping all of us throughout the country to enact laws for the protection of our
greatest asset, our children, and their future!

Please tune into Nancy Grace on the Headline News
Network!

Thanks to Tricia, and those who assisted her, for getting the ball rolling on this National Media coverage!

Note to Mods: I will delete this message after Nancy Grace's program runs! (Update: Trica said okay to leave it.)

Liz
02-27-2006, 08:19 PM
You still have time to tune in. It's 20 past the hour now and Nancy still has not done her segment on the Child Safety Act! Tune in! :)

rainbow
02-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks Liz, I have just tuned in!

IdahoMom
02-27-2006, 08:21 PM
You still have time to tune in. It's 20 past the hour now and Nancy still has not done her segment on the Child Safety Act! Tune in! :)
Thanks for the update. I just turned it on and was worried I missed it!

Liz
02-27-2006, 08:25 PM
IdahoMom and rainbow - You're welcome! :)

I hope as SimonSays said, that she doesn't bump this segment, due to being "on location" tonight!

It's 25 past now, and she still has not covered the Child Safety Act and Weblseuths!

Amraann
02-27-2006, 08:30 PM
I have yet to see Mark on either..

I fear the on location means we have been bumped... Sadly it happens.

If Mark has been bumped I am sure he will be rescheduled soon.

vanillasky
02-27-2006, 08:45 PM
She's discussing the Act right now!

Erin Runnion is speaking now.

Tricia
02-27-2006, 08:55 PM
They are all on. I would have had a nervous breakdown if they would have bumped them. LOL.

vanillasky
02-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I just finished watching, they never mentioned WS as far as I know. :(

JDB
02-27-2006, 08:58 PM
I just finished watching, they never mentioned WS as far as I know. :(

Nope not one word

Amraann
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I think Nancy thought she had more time with them.

Because she said they were coming back but then local news took up time and ran over???
Maybe at 10?

JDB
02-27-2006, 09:04 PM
I think Nancy thought she had more time with them.

Because she said they were coming back but then local news took up time and ran over???
Maybe at 10?
10 is just a replay

Tricia
02-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Well Guys,

I'll be honest. I feel a bit foolish. Marc's word is as good as gold. I know it was not under his control. I am certain he thought he had more time. This isn't his fault.

I think he is scared to call me. LOL.

The most important thing is, BY FAR, is we get this bill passed.

Keep telling your friends to call their senators. Let's not stop now.

mssheila
02-27-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm all over it.. count me in

Liz
02-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I just updated the thread opener because if I'm correct, Nancy Grace's show on Headline News Network re-airs at 10 pm and 1 am, EST.

Tricia, there's absolutely no reason for you to feel foolish! In TV-land, stuff like this happens all the time! Your intentions are nothing short of fantastic!

Now that the boss lady has posted on this thread, I am reluctant to delete it later. I was going to wait until her shows re-aired both times.
Maybe Tricia or one of the mods will be so kind as to let me know here, or via pm what to do? (Last thing I want to do is tick off da boss! :p)

Tricia
02-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I just updated the thread opener because if I'm correct, Nancy Grace's show on Headline News Network re-airs at 10 pm and 1 am, EST.

Tricia, there's absolutely no reason for you to feel foolish! In TV-land, stuff like this happens all the time! Your intentions are nothing short of fantastic!

Now that the boss lady has posted on this thread, I am reluctant to delete it later. I was going to wait until her shows re-aired both times.
Maybe Tricia or one of the mods will be so kind as to let me know here, or via pm what to do? (Last thing I want to do is tick off da boss! :p)

Awww. Liz. You are so sweet. Feel free to leave this up. No worries.

IdahoMom
02-27-2006, 10:13 PM
When Marc was on, the information at the bottom was misspelled. It said his website is klasskids.com. His last name is with 2 As, so he might be bummed about that, too. OOps.

The REAL website is klaaskids.org.

Liz
02-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Awww. Liz. You are so sweet. Feel free to leave this up. No worries.

Awww, gee ... thank you, Tricia! :blushing:

Liz
02-28-2006, 01:38 AM
The segment on Nancy Grace will be airing in less than 10 minutes. Last chance to tune in if you haven't seen it already! :)

petra
02-28-2006, 07:19 AM
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/27/ng.01.html

OneLostGrl
02-28-2006, 10:57 PM
I have contacted my senators here in SC. I also went around my neighborhood to the houses with children living in them and asked the parents to call or email the senators also.(I printed up and handed out a paper with the email addys and phone numbers) Every parent I spoke with seemed thrilled to be given a chance to help this law pass!

Bobbisangel
02-28-2006, 11:14 PM
I have contacted my senators here in SC. I also went around my neighborhood to the houses with children living in them and asked the parents to call or email the senators also.(I printed up and handed out a paper with the email addys and phone numbers) Every parent I spoke with seemed thrilled to be given a chance to help this law pass!

Bless your heart. That was a great idea. Contacted my senators too along with my Rep.

Jean
02-28-2006, 11:44 PM
I sent e-mails to John Cornyn and Kay Hutchinson. I also copied their information from the list Timex prepared and sent it to all of my friends, book club members, people I volunteer with and neighbors. I visited three of the schools in my immediate area to give them the information and request that they prepare a note to send home with students requesting the support of parents. They acted interested--hope they will send notes home with the children.

OneLostGrl
03-01-2006, 12:19 AM
I sent e-mails to John Cornyn and Kay Hutchinson. I also copied their information from the list Timex prepared and sent it to all of my friends, book club members, people I volunteer with and neighbors. I visited three of the schools in my immediate area to give them the information and request that they prepare a note to send home with students requesting the support of parents. They acted interested--hope they will send notes home with the children.

What a great idea, Jean, going to the schools! Would you mind if I "stole" your idea here in SC schools local to me?

Jean
03-01-2006, 12:45 AM
What a great idea, Jean, going to the schools! Would you mind if I "stole" your idea here in SC schools local to me?

Not at all, One LostGrl! Go for it. After thinking about it, I decided to target the grade schools rather than middle or high schools. I have found that parents of grade school children are more concerned about this issue. Sad but true. Good luck.

scandi
03-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Wern't they up on the hill today?

We should ask Larry King to do a show on this.

Scandi

philamena
09-30-2007, 01:58 PM
HUMMMM This is your first post at WS and the link you posted gave :mad: me a virus.

BeeBee
10-01-2007, 02:51 PM
As most "old timers" here at WS already know, we have to be very careful when posting links. So please, all newcomers, pay close attention and don't post links that may be from places that look strange. Viruses are very hard to get rid of.