PDA

View Full Version : Beware in Texas

Goody
03-10-2006, 11:23 PM
There is a flu epidemic in your state. Check this out.

http://www.fluwatch.com/index2.html

G.I.RattlesnakeJane
03-11-2006, 09:04 AM
That is what we have been calling it and it lasts for weeks. It went around my workplace like wildfire and we have all had it. I got it in January and am still coughing and sneezing.

deanws
03-11-2006, 11:32 AM
That is what we have been calling it and it lasts for weeks. It went around my workplace like wildfire and we have all had it. I got it in January and am still coughing and sneezing.It is bad. It says no activity in our area, yet I know 10 of us had it. I was sick for three weeks running fever. I have RA so it takes me longer to get over anything because I take Humeria and it lowers you ability to fight off anything. Also, mine went into an infection in my chest and that took longer to heal. The worst was the headache!!! OMGosh, I thought my head would explode!:eek:

G.I.RattlesnakeJane
03-15-2006, 09:22 AM
It is bad. It says no activity in our area, yet I know 10 of us had it. I was sick for three weeks running fever. I have RA so it takes me longer to get over anything because I take Humeria and it lowers you ability to fight off anything. Also, mine went into an infection in my chest and that took longer to heal. The worst was the headache!!! OMGosh, I thought my head would explode!:eek:
It made me so weak and yes the headache is almost unbearable, the closest I could describe as a migraine I have ever had.

My chest became infected too but I thought I could tough it out, ended up with walking pneumonia. If you get it go to bed and stay there for 5 days do not go out in public and share it with everyone else. Go to the doctor and pharmacy if needed but get bed rest until no fever remains, it is highly contagious and you will be shedding virus every time you cough, sneeze, or breathe. A vaporizer helped me cause our area is in a drought and the air was so dry my nose and throat bled.