PDA

View Full Version : Weaver tried to kill himself, suicide note found

blueclouds
01-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Why are they keeping him on suicide watch? He's doing everyone a favor by saving the system millions of dollars and closing the book on this freak.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_011204_news_weaver_suicide_attempt.b97f92a.htm l

Bailey1
01-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Blueclouds, I agree. I am against the whole suicide watch treatment of criminals period. If they choose to off themselves that is their choice. The only time I feel it is right to restrain them is under indictment of finding a missing person or solving a crime. However, the way prisons go to lengths to protect these criminals is criminal in my book. Child molesters should not be quaranteened with other child molesters??? They use eachother to perpetuate their sick fantasies. Internet has made these monsters feel good about what they are doing by comforting and encouraging one another. So what does are prison system do...put them all together and "protect" them to boot!

This is where I see our legal system letting our children down. Prisoners as should all criminals need to be punished, not "cared" for. This is basic human life one on one. God loves those He disciplines. Criminals are no exception. They dish out their fate...they need to experience it.