PDA

View Full Version : CA - Tori Vienneau and Dean - Mom Strangled; Baby Hanged With Noose SAN DIEGO

Pages : [1] 2

Beyond Belief
08-11-2006, 12:16 PM
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14076414/

The bodies of Tori Vienneau, 22, and her 10-month-old son, Dean Springstube, were discovered in an apartment in the 1400 block of 45th Street on Wednesday night. One of two women who shared the apartment with Vienneau found her sprawled against a couch in the front room, police said. The baby was found hanging from a noose in his crib, according to police sources.

bakerprune64
08-11-2006, 12:37 PM
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14076414/

The bodies of Tori Vienneau, 22, and her 10-month-old son, Dean Springstube, were discovered in an apartment in the 1400 block of 45th Street on Wednesday night. One of two women who shared the apartment with Vienneau found her sprawled against a couch in the front room, police said. The baby was found hanging from a noose in his crib, according to police sources.
:furious: Unfreaking believable. I cannot even commetnt on this!

Dr. Doogie
08-11-2006, 04:34 PM
What sort of sick b*st*rd would do this? :eek:

Shadow205
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
I have just about seen it all and dealt with every kind of horrible crime over the years in my LE career but this one absolutely leaves me speachless.

Shadow205
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
I just noticed that article was dated July 28th. Surely there is an update out there somewhere. I found one more article but it is dated July28th.

Slaying of mother, baby brings shock

By Joe Hughes
STAFF WRITER

July 28, 2006 Tori Vienneau and her 10-month-old son moved into a gated apartment complex on South 45th Street a month ago, striking up friendships with Southcrest residents.
<snip>
The roommates told detectives they found no signs of forced entry.
<snip>

Stetson said detectives are interviewing those who knew Vienneau to learn more about her life in hopes of developing some leads. He said he doesn't know how long the bodies had been in the apartment before the roommates found them.

Vienneau grew up in Bonita and attended Bonita Vista High School. The father of the baby, who lives out of the area, has been contacted, Stetson said. He is not a suspect.

More at the link

Stetson said detectives are interviewing those who knew Vienneau to learn more about her life in hopes of developing some leads. He said he doesn't know how long the bodies had been in the apartment before the roommates found them.

Vienneau grew up in Bonita and attended Bonita Vista High School. The father of the baby, who lives out of the area, has been contacted, Stetson said. He is not a suspect.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060728/news_2m28double.html

misterallgood
08-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I wasn't able to find anything. I found obituaries, an obituary guestbook, but nothing too recent.

With a noose? How much more horrible could it get?

That was a rhetorical question.

I was able to find some web posts by people who knew Tori and Dean, and one young woman posted photos of Dean. They are utterly heartbreaking. He was a cute little guy.

Steve

Beyond Belief
08-11-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonId=18707838

californiacarrie
08-11-2006, 06:36 PM
It kills me that there seems to be no further information on this.

Beyond Belief
08-11-2006, 06:41 PM
I couldn't find anything. One article said the child's father lived out of the area and was not a suspect, but that was all I found.

Shadow205
08-11-2006, 07:00 PM
You would think that something like this would be all over the news. I can't find one single article after July 28th.

Gmommy
08-11-2006, 07:45 PM
This is just about one of the most depraved crimes I have read about recently. I would almost think the person who did it did not know the lady and was going for the shock value-must really want the press and notoriety for such an unspeakable crime. I would really worry the person would commit other really weird and sick crimes in the area :(

I am just disgusted and every day I question my choice to have children even after waiting for almost ten years before my husband and I had our first kid.

californiacarrie
08-11-2006, 10:40 PM
I agree that it sounds like something done by someone who did not know the victims - only because I imagine it would be really hard to hang a 10 month old baby if you had any attachment to the kid. My only other thought is an ex-boyfriend who absolutely hated the child for whatever reason. But still...hanging a baby....thats hardcore. :furious:

Beyond Belief
08-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Hmm, maybe its someone in the father circle who hated the fact Tori and the baby even existed.

Perry
08-11-2006, 11:05 PM
I wish I hadn't read this thread so close to bedtime. I am bound to have nightmares now. Who the **** could hang a baby? He/She/They belong in a cell with Bubba and Bubba's best friend.:behindbar

T-Rex
08-11-2006, 11:47 PM
There's a previous article linked at the bottom page of the first one. It says the roommate who discovered them didn't see any signs of trauma or violence. Huh?

sillygoose
08-11-2006, 11:48 PM
I tried to find the words to express how horrible this is. I can't. I pray that LE is able to find the monster responsible for this, and soon. :furious:

Sheromom
08-11-2006, 11:58 PM
That was one of the cutest babies ever!!!! I cannot understand the lack of information about it! I hate to even mention this, but if the mother had no signs of trauma, perhaps she did it and then poisoned herself?

SewingDeb
08-12-2006, 12:27 AM
There's a previous article linked at the bottom page of the first one. It says the roommate who discovered them didn't see any signs of trauma or violence. Huh?

Maybe she meant signs of a struggle...things turned over, etc.

julianne
08-12-2006, 12:43 AM
I, too, hate the fact that there is no additional information on this.

However, I don't think the Mom did it. I don't think ANY mother could actually hang her own baby from a noose. Actually, as I am writing this, I am thinking about all of the horrible acts that Mothers have committed against their children....things I've read about on WS and seen in the media. I guess I just don't WANT to think a Mother could do this....but we've all read about Mothers who've killed their babies by chopping off their arms, mothers who have BEAT their children to death with rocks.....ugh....it's sickening just typing the words out.

Well, LE has said that they think it is a murder, as opposed to a murder-suicide. Scary to think that the person responsible is still out there. Someone who could hang a little baby by a noose is STILL out there......

Invisible
08-12-2006, 12:51 AM
I live in the S. D. area and I have been following this crime from the beginning. Not much is coming out about this crime and it is so frustrating. Can you imagine being the roommate and being the one to find them? That would be so devastating and it would stick with you for the rest of your life. So sad.

Bobbisangel
08-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Maybe she meant signs of a struggle...things turned over, etc.

I think the mother was strangled from what I read below the slideshow. Maybe someone took her by surprise so fast that she didn't have a chance to fight him so there was no signs of struggle or violence. The mother was just sitting there against the davenport. I wonder why this person murdered the baby too and in such a horrid way. Why not just strangle it around the neck or with a pillow.....but to hang that baby???? I hope and pray that LE find out who did this. It's to darn bad that the death penalty isn't by hanging now days. Whoever did this deserves a slow death....real slow.

Sabal
08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
A different obituary was published; found it on website shown above.

Tori M. Vienneau Dean Vienneau
SAN DIEGO, Calif. ó Tori M. Vienneau, 22, and her beloved son of 10 months passed away unexpectedly on July 26, 2006.

Tori was born March 17, 1984, and Dean was born October 2005 in San Diego.

Tori was raised in San Diego and graduated from Bonito Vista High School.

Tori and Dean are survived by: her father, Paul Vienneau; grandmother, Joyce Keane; aunt, Kelly Piquette; uncle, Jim Keane; cousins, Kristy Karr, Shaun Hurkmans, Tylor Keane and Austin Randall, all of Escanaba; brother, Michael Vienneau; niece, Haylee Vienneau, of Detroit; aunt and uncle, Susan and William Keane; very special aunt, Lisa Schroeder; and Toriís mother, Dayna Herroz, all of San Diego; uncle, Jack Keane Jr. of Marinette, Wis.; and many more family and friends.

They were preceded in death by her grandfather, Lawrence Vienneau; very special grandpa, Jack Keane Sr.; and great-grandmother, Virginia French.

Like a ray of sunshine you both have touched our lives. You both will be forever etched in our hearts and live on in our memories. We will love and miss you forever. Fly on sweet angles.

Shadow205
08-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Evidently Tori's Mother & Father are divorced and both remarried. Both obits lists what seems to be step-parents and siblings who seem to be either half or step. I get the impression from reading the 2 onits that Tori's family did not remain friendly after the divorce. I looks like each obit is written to intentionally leave out people who are mentioned in the other.

What I do find curious is that the baby is listed with 2 different last names. In one obit he has his moms last name, in the other he has what I assumed to be his fathers name. I also find it strange that there was no mention of the baby's father in either obit nor his paternal grandparents.

SewingDeb
08-12-2006, 10:32 AM
I think the mother was strangled from what I read below the slideshow. Maybe someone took her by surprise so fast that she didn't have a chance to fight him so there was no signs of struggle or violence. The mother was just sitting there against the davenport. I wonder why this person murdered the baby too and in such a horrid way. Why not just strangle it around the neck or with a pillow.....but to hang that baby???? I hope and pray that LE find out who did this. It's to darn bad that the death penalty isn't by hanging now days. Whoever did this deserves a slow death....real slow.

That's very possible, Bobbi. If it happened quickly there would be no signs of struggle.

I agree about the slow death. It is too bad the death penalty has to be so civilized.

nanandjim
08-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Why murder the baby?? Who would do something like that??

misterallgood
08-12-2006, 02:53 PM
On MySpace I found a page kept by a 21-year-old male. His profile photo was of himself, Tori, and Dean. He had another photo of Tori and him and the caption said she was his best friend. His "About Me" stated that when he wasn't working, he was babysitting his "nephew," Dean. This man's last name wasn't Springstube, either.

I'm not going to publicize the guy's page or name yet, because if he truly was Tori's best friend, he's in awful shape. If he's a suspect, police certainly haven't said so. I still found some things just kind of odd, though. For one thing, he said Tori was his best friend, called Dean his nephew, but it didn't look like he was dating Tori. He did list his orientation as "straight." I know plenty of people here can recall incidents where seemingly harmless, brotherly male friends of women somehow lost it on their female friends.

Just like everyone else, I'm flummoxed that there haven't been more news coverage of this.

Steve

BillyGoatGruff
08-12-2006, 03:21 PM
What sort of sick b*st*rd would do this? :eek:
Sounds Mexican gang related. They can be horrendously brutal when it comes to people they think have talked to the police, extending it to even the most distant of relatives.

misterallgood
08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Sounds Mexican gang related. They can be horrendously brutal when it comes to people they think have talked to the police, extending it to even the most distant of relatives.I know what you mean, but the baby being hung with a noose... I can't wrap my head around that and make it equal gang.

It was a horrifically perverse thing that smacks, if accurately portrayed, of a kind of signature, to me. The kind of thing done by someone who would kill again. Noose is a specific word, don't you think? I hate to parse one word, but I picture "hangman's noose" when I hear that word, not a "slipknot."

It made me think of BTK and Josie Otero, frankly.

Steve

Shadow205
08-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I know what you mean, but the baby being hung with a noose... I can't wrap my head around that and make it equal gang.

It was a horrifically perverse thing that smacks, if accurately portrayed, of a kind of signature, to me. The kind of thing done by someone who would kill again. Noose is a specific word, don't you think? I hate to parse one word, but I picture "hangman's noose" when I hear that word, not a "slipknot."

Steve
Which is one of the reasons that I can't understand it not being all over the news!

Taximom
08-12-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm going to throw this out there but I wonder if someone in the apartment complex was bothered by a crying baby, assuming the baby cried a lot, enough to kill the mom and the baby (like that).

Eh, just a thought. I hope they get this sick one quickly.

Beyond Belief
08-12-2006, 09:06 PM
I think the baby was used to make the mother talk or produce something the killer wanted. Or simply to make a crying baby shut up.

Unless this is all about the baby.

Tom'sGirl
08-13-2006, 12:11 AM
This may well turn out to be a crime committed by someone no one knew or is even investigating.

I know that sounds 'off', but look how we all hashed over the horrific Groene/MacKenzie murders and tried to find a link to someone who knew them.

If anyone can find any links to information I know Steve will, he is the bomb.

californiacarrie
08-13-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm going to throw this out there but I wonder if someone in the apartment complex was bothered by a crying baby, assuming the baby cried a lot, enough to kill the mom and the baby (like that).

Eh, just a thought. I hope they get this sick one quickly.
I actually had this thought too.

txsvicki
08-13-2006, 02:59 AM
I know what you mean, but the baby being hung with a noose... I can't wrap my head around that and make it equal gang.

Steve

That's what this reminded me of, BTK.

Beyond Belief
08-13-2006, 08:28 AM
What type of rope was used on the child? Was it something brought by the killer or something available in the apt?

KrisNine
08-13-2006, 12:52 PM
I cannot believe this has not been all over the news out here! I live in the next county and didn't even hear about this until I read it here on WS! Of course, we get the LA news here, but I don't understand how this is not getting coverage one and two counties away!!

jime23
08-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Wow wtf is all i have to say...Poor Baby and Mother :(

lilsister
08-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Horrible...

Shadow205
08-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Some interesting comments being posted over at Steve's http://crimeblog.us/A couple of friends of Tori's have ppsted there.

Beyond Belief
08-13-2006, 07:13 PM
thanks shadow..

Well that article added a gated community..Hmm
And pretty much put the father or would be father out of the picture.
It also added another apartment complex she had lived just prior to moving in with her girlfriends.
I wonder if this place had a security system or just one of those fake security guard houses?

BillyGoatGruff
08-13-2006, 10:44 PM

Steve
It's either a message or a signature. I've long given up trying to fathom the depths the human mind can sink, save that they reach into hell and beyond.

Shadow205
08-14-2006, 10:49 AM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20060814-9999-1m14tori.html

Shadow205
08-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I started a thread on a SanDiego forum.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Oceanbreeze
08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
thanks shadow..

Well that article added a gated community..Hmm
And pretty much put the father or would be father out of the picture.
It also added another apartment complex she had lived just prior to moving in with her girlfriends.
I wonder if this place had a security system or just one of those fake security guard houses?

This is not one of the best area's in town. I don't drive down there after dark.

PrayersForMaura
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
This is beyond horrible :furious:

That poor little baby. Poor young mother too.
But who could hang a little baby? That is horrifying. :(

Please God, take care of those sweet angels in heaven. They didn't desrve this.

Shadow205
08-15-2006, 12:03 AM
I just can't get this one out of my mind. It is very frustrating that there is not more information out there. I have located several people with myspace account who were friends of Tori but not much is being said. I have not located a myspace account for her which is a little strange because it looks like many of her friends had one. Maybe LE has already taken it down?

From the article that was released today, I get the impression that LE is looking for someone that knew Tori.
I just don't understand how anyone could do that to that beutiful little boy.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060814/images/met_story2.jpg
Tori Vienneau and her son, Dean, played on the couch while friend Daniel Moen watched in July. Police are working on several leads in the deaths of Vienneau and her son but none so far has led to an arrest.

Beyond Belief
08-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I am thinking of them all the time. I think their going to solve this. In fact i think they are locked onto whoever it was.

LinasK
08-15-2006, 02:51 AM
San Diegans, I'm confused- one article has them living in Bonita, another in South East San Diego, which is it? Unless, has Bonita gone downhill??? When I lived in S.D. 1978-1989, Bonita used to be a very nice area, knew someone who lived there.

I think it's disgusting whoever could hang a baby!:sick:

Oceanbreeze
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
San Diegans, I'm confused- one article has them living in Bonita, another in South East San Diego, which is it? Unless, has Bonita gone downhill??? When I lived in S.D. 1978-1989, Bonita used to be a very nice area, knew someone who lived there.

I think it's disgusting whoever could hang a baby!:sick:

I think she lived in the Bonita area when she was in high school. No, Bonita hasn't gone downhill THAT much.

She was living with two sisters in Southeast San Diego at the time of her death. She moved in with them after her and her friend Daniel had money problems and he moved back home and Tori moved in with the sisters.

I hope they're looking into friends of the sisters. You never know who was a visitor to that apartment.

It's been pretty quiet here about this case. I heard about it when it happened and then a follow up story which Shadow posted. Not much is being said.

Bobbisangel
08-16-2006, 05:06 AM
How could anyone look into the face of that beautiful little baby and do something so horrible to him? I will never understand how people can be so evil. The mom is an attractive woman. Maybe someone was interested in her and she wasn't interested in him. I hope they have checked out the male friends of the sisters that she was living with. Why kill that baby? He couldn't identify anyone. Was anything taken from the apartment? I hope they catch this murderer soon cause this is one evil monster.

Shadow205
08-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Just checked the news in SanDiego but didn't find any updates. Someone who says they were a close friend of Tori's has posted a couple of times on another forum. According to them "there is much more to this". I wish they would elaborate on that.

Beyond Belief
08-19-2006, 09:06 AM
thanks shadow, I was wondering what was happening in this case.

Marie
08-19-2006, 01:54 PM
What evil. The cold hearted deliberation it would take to tie a rope around the baby's neck and then tie the other end to the crib in such a manner that the baby would hang to death is beyond comprehension. Whoever did this must have hated the baby. So very awful.

Shadow205
08-23-2006, 12:13 PM
There are now 9 pictures posted at the online obit and several more people have signed the guestbook.

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonId=18707838

californiacarrie
08-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey Shadow, thanks for keeping on top of this. I'm hoping answers will come soon!

Delores
08-23-2006, 02:47 PM
i would like to electocute the bastard for doing this to that baby

misterallgood
08-23-2006, 03:10 PM
i would like to electocute the bastard for doing this to that babyI'd like to personally execute whoever would do such a thing.

Steve

MagicRose99
08-23-2006, 03:11 PM
I'd like to personally execute whoever would do such a thing.

Steve
Can we help?!?! PLEASE?!?!?! :clap:

Shadow205
08-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Whoever did this needs to die a very slow painfull death.

Beyond Belief
08-23-2006, 08:06 PM
We need more information on this case.

Shadow205
08-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Bumping this up for Tori & Dean.

Still no updates anywhere.

KT Can
08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
any updates?????

Oceanbreeze
08-31-2006, 05:14 PM
I look in the paper daily and I haven't heard anything. :(

Shadow205
09-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Misterallgood,

Have you found any new info on the deaths or Tori & Dean? I can't seem to find anything at all.

Shadow205
09-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Bumping this up for Tori & Dean

misterallgood
09-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Misterallgood,

Have you found any new info on the deaths or Tori & Dean? I can't seem to find anything at all.
Sorry for the belated answer, but no. I have the feeling that whoever is suspected is watching all press very closely, and this may be why the silence seems so heavy in this case.

Steve

Becba
09-07-2006, 02:05 AM
This reminds me of BTK. He enjoyed strangling his victims even going so far as to sting up little Joesephine from a pipe in the basement.

Could be a serial killer. There is no reason to kill a baby. It can't tell on you.

richandfamous
09-09-2006, 01:21 PM
any news on this one?

Shadow205
09-09-2006, 02:46 PM
any news on this one?
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I check the SanDiego papers every day. I have never seen anything on National News.

richandfamous
09-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I check the SanDiego papers every day. I have never seen anything on National News.
Thanks Shadow, this is just creepy that they haven't arrested anyone or said anything about a suspect.

Shadow205
09-13-2006, 08:53 AM
A rather strange comment in the guestbook for Tori & Dean:

September 8, 2006http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestBook/bullet.gifDayna,
I can't wait til u return to SD. I'm havin' a hard time dealing with the pain. I need you to help give me strength!!! Today I was lookin' for my lint remover and an old address book fell out of my closet. I picked it up and the page that was open was Tori Vienneau XXXXX Ganesta Rd, @ 578-XXXX. Oh my god another sign!!. Looking forward to comin home. Please call ASAP.
Love, Loretta Loretta thom (san diego, CO )

**phone number & address edited out by shadow205

Marie
09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
A rather strange comment in the guestbook for Tori & Dean:

September 8, 2006http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestBook/bullet.gifDayna,
I can't wait til u return to SD. I'm havin' a hard time dealing with the pain. I need you to help give me strength!!! Today I was lookin' for my lint remover and an old address book fell out of my closet. I picked it up and the page that was open was Tori Vienneau XXXXX XXXXXXX Rd, @ 57X-XXXX. Oh my god another sign!!. Looking forward to comin home. Please call ASAP.
Love, Loretta Loretta thom (san diego, CO )

I guess this friend doesn't know what happened. Pretty sad, and she's going to be so shocked.

californiacarrie
09-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Unless the comment was directed at someone reading the guestbook?

I'm curious as to why someone would post an actual address and phone number on a public site like that?

Marie
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM

I'm curious as to why someone would post an actual address and phone number on a public site like that?

Might have been directed at someone else, I can't really tell. As for posting actual address & # - I see it all the time, especially the younger folks who mostly still don't get that they aren't invincible, but also from people who are new to the net. I edited the quoted text in my post - but since it's Tori's address and she's dead, it doesn't really matter.

Shadow205
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM

The message was directed to "Dayna" which is Tori's Mom. As far as the phone number & address, it was Tori's. I'm just confused about this person asking the deceased girls Mom for support and saying that she needs her to give her strength. She says she is having a hard time dealing with the pain. Well, it seems to me like that is all backwards. I don't know, maybe I'm just reading it wrong but it struck me as odd.

Californiacarrie,
You seeing any news out there on this? Nothing in the national media at all.

californiacarrie
09-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Nope, but I'm way up north - don't get much S.D. news here.

And still, to list an entire address and phone number! Even if Tori's not living there anymore, someone surely is...

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2006, 05:37 PM
The message was directed to "Dayna" which is Tori's Mom. As far as the phone number & address, it was Tori's. I'm just confused about this person asking the deceased girls Mom for support and saying that she needs her to give her strength. She says she is having a hard time dealing with the pain. Well, it seems to me like that is all backwards. I don't know, maybe I'm just reading it wrong but it struck me as odd.

Californiacarrie,
You seeing any news out there on this? Nothing in the national media at all.
The one that stuuck out was this one: Her friend's name (in the photo) is Daniel Moen, is this perhaps his sister?

September 1, 2006http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestBook/bullet.gifDayna~~~
I found the song "Homesick" on the internet. I have played it many many times. What a beautiful song. I must admitt it makes me cry each time. I miss your angels soooooo much. They were a part of us here at the Moen home.
Thank you for those pictures of them playing at the pool.They are GREAT and made me miss them even more all over again.
I think about you and Roy every day through out the day. I know it has not gotten any easier. I wish i had the right words to say but I don't. I continue to keep you in my prayers. I love you guys...... nadine moen (chula vista, CA )

Shadow205
09-13-2006, 05:41 PM
The one that stuuck out was this one: Her friend's name (in the photo) is Daniel Moen, is this perhaps his sister?

September 1, 2006http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestBook/bullet.gifDayna~~~
I found the song "Homesick" on the internet. I have played it many many times. What a beautiful song. I must admitt it makes me cry each time. I miss your angels soooooo much. They were a part of us here at the Moen home.
Thank you for those pictures of them playing at the pool.They are GREAT and made me miss them even more all over again.
I think about you and Roy every day through out the day. I know it has not gotten any easier. I wish i had the right words to say but I don't. I continue to keep you in my prayers. I love you guys...... nadine moen (chula vista, CA )
Nadine is Daniel's Mom. I found her myspace through Daniel's.

Tom'sGirl
09-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Nadine is Daniel's Mom. I found her myspace through Daniel's.
Thanks, Shadow, it was an odd post to me for a grown woman to post if they're in touch (must be as she received photos) why would she find the need to post all that?

There sure hasn't been anything in the San Diego area papers about this case, but I still have the feeling we WILL learn something. My brother lives down in that area and he says he's neither read or heard anything.............THEY MAY BE KEEPING THINGS UNDER WRAPS like in several cases.

BirdieBoo
09-13-2006, 10:45 PM

Here is an article which states that police feel it may have been someone she knew. Also says that Dayna works for the newspaper, maybe thats a factor in the story not being in the paper too much.

Also sounds like Tori had a hard life. I would like to know a bit more about Daniel. Is he the baby's father? Is he a suspect?

Bobbisangel
09-14-2006, 01:11 AM
LE must have some clues in this case. It seems that they would be working it like mad because of that poor little guy being hung like that. I'll bet they want to get their hands on that killer so bad. The person who did that has to be the worst of the worst.

christine2448
09-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Reading this just made me hurt inside so bad...

Vienneau and her son shared the same open casket. Dean was dressed in a Padres uniform.
ďI wanted them together in death as they were in life,Ē

I read in one the articles that the baby and mom were both strangled with a cord. I hadn't read that he was 'hung'...was that the initial report, is that what happened?

I had first thought that maybe the mom was killed then the baby maybe accidently got 'caught' up in the crib because mom never came to get him, but doesn't seem that way. This is a horrible case. I can't imagine what the family is going through. I sure hope they are on to who did this and that is why everything is so hush. I have a 10 month old, I just can't even comprehend how someone could hurt a baby.

Shadow205
09-14-2006, 09:52 AM

Here is an article which states that police feel it may have been someone she knew. Also says that Dayna works for the newspaper, maybe thats a factor in the story not being in the paper too much.

Also sounds like Tori had a hard life. I would like to know a bit more about Daniel. Is he the baby's father? Is he a suspect?
From everything that I have read, Daniel, was Tori's close friend and former room-mate. He has refered to Dean as his nephew. According to one article they had been room-mates just a couple of months before Tori & Dean's death. Daniel had moved back into his Mother's house due to financial reason's. That is when Tori and little Dean moved into the apt where they were murdered.

I still have not seen the name of Dean's father listed anywhere. I am assuming, that his last name is Springstube like little Dean but cannot confirm it.
There is a picture at the legacy site of Tori at her baby shower. She is sitting on the lap of a young white male identified only as Neil. Could this be Dean's father?

Shadow205
09-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Thanks, Shadow, it was an odd post to me for a grown woman to post if they're in touch (must be as she received photos) why would she find the need to post all that?

There sure hasn't been anything in the San Diego area papers about this case, but I still have the feeling we WILL learn something. My brother lives down in that area and he says he's neither read or heard anything.............THEY MAY BE KEEPING THINGS UNDER WRAPS like in several cases.
"THEY MAY BE KEEPING THINGS UNDER WRAPS like in several cases."

Tomsgirl,

You know, keeping things underwraps is one thing. Many times you see LE making comments about not releasing certain info at this time and so forth. In this case, the media doesn't even seem to be asking for any info. That is what frustrates me! No one seems to care that this young girl and that beautiful little boy were murdered.

Shadow205
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I sent an email to Greta this morning. Maybe she will pick up the story. Here is her email if anyone else would like to send her one asking her to look into the deaths of Tori & Dean.

Ontherecord@foxnews.com

Shadow205
09-19-2006, 08:24 PM
September 17, 2006http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestBook/bullet.gifTo My Baby Girl Tori, & My Perfect Grandson Dean,
You have no idea how many of these I have written to you, but they never get printed, so this time I have checked the guidelines & will try to stay within them, hard as that seems to be for me.
Tori, I love you beyond words and have no idea of how to go on without you. We were a matching set for 22 years. I loved every moment of them, and never in a million years thought it would end so soon. I sure didn't know what it took to be a mom when I gave birth to you, but I fell in love with you, and hoped I would learn the rest as we went along. Thank you for being the perfect daughter for me! Once we got past the colic, you were an absolute joy to be around!
I know I made mistakes over the years. I know I disappointed you at times, but I never wavered in my love for you. You will never know how grateful I am that YOU knew how much you were loved, and how I cherish the fact that you told me so on so many occasions.
Not many parents have what we had. You were my beautiful daughter, my best friend, the center of my universe. Oh Tor, I miss you so much. I never knew a heart could shatter like this. I never knew a lot of things. I wish I didnít know them now.
My beautiful baby boy Dean, what a gift from God you were! I never knew a baby like you in my life. You were perfect from the start. How lucky your Mom was to have you, as well as Grandpa & myself. You rarely cried as an infant, & almost never once you had a few months under your belt. You didnít even cry when you were teething! You were all smiles all the time.
I will always remember you trying to crawl, but you always went backwards! And your head was so heavy it would tip you over. But once you got the hang of it there was no stopping you. You would follow your Mom everywhere, except when you came here. The minute you were put on the floor you were off to find grandpa. If he wasnít in the kitchen, you would turn around & go straight to the office, never touching a single thing on your way, like most babies do. You would smile from ear to ear when you found him, & crawl up his leg onto his lap & all was right in your world. Your mom & I would peek in & laugh because Grandpa was explaining something on the computer to you, & we were staring at the screen so intently, as if you knew what he was telling you.
But of all the memories I have of you, my favorite was the last month of your lives at the pool here. Grandpa & I would start looking for you & your Mom & Daniel by 9am because we couldnít wait to be with you guys. Once again you amazed me with your love of adventure. You were never once afraid to be in the pool, you loved it! I think you thought we were in a big bathtub together. I can see you swimming (with help of course) from Daniel to Roy, and back. I can see that huge smile when you were with your Mommy in the pool. But that last weekend when you learned how to splash, was the single most perfect weekend I have ever spent in my life. Auntie Patti was with all of us that final weekend. Thank God she took so many photos of you guys. When you understood it was your little hands that was making the water splash in Grandpas face, you squealed with laughter each & every time. I remember saying to Patti, that laughter is the most beautiful sound in the world, like heaven. And no one escaped your splashes that last day. I donít know when I had seen you so happy, Tori so happy, Daniel so happy, Grandpa & me so happy, & Patti so happy. I said that day ďOur lives are perfect, how lucky we wereĒ.
And 3 days later my babies were gone. Everything I ever knew about life was erased. All the future plans your Mom & I had dreamt of for your future were gone. I will never understand this.
I know how lucky I was to have had the best daughter in the world for 22 years. I know how lucky I was when she brought you into this world. 10 months with an angel was a blessing too. But I wanted so much more time with you both. I expected it. I shouldnít have.
I will love & miss you every day of my life. I will forever be grateful for the time I had with you. Tori I hope you know how proud I was of you, how much you were loved, and how much you will be missed. Dean you knew how much you were loved by everyone, because you were the happiest baby on earth. You were and always will be the angels of my life. Love you, Mom & Grandma Dayna Herroz (San Diego, CA )

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=18707838

My prayers go out to the friends and family of Tori and little Dean. I still cannot understand the lack of media attention in this case.

californiacarrie
09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
You have no idea how many of these I have written to you, but they never get printed, so this time I have checked the guidelines & will try to stay within them, hard as that seems to be for me.
What are the guidelines? What could she have said that wouldnt be allowed in print?

cappuccina
09-19-2006, 08:56 PM
...It may be that she spoke generally about who she thought was responsible for this horrible crime, for instance...

Tom'sGirl
09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
What are the guidelines? What could she have said that wouldnt be allowed in print?
I'm just guessing here, but I think someone else wrote that for Dayna.

Marie
09-19-2006, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=Shadow205] All the future plans your Mom & I had dreamt of for your future were gone.
Dayna Herroz (San Diego, CA ) QUOTE]

When I read that the other day something struck me odd, as in the sentence above

Dayna is her mom, so why would it say your Mom & I! :confused:

She was talking to baby Dean when she wrote that line.

Beyond Belief
09-19-2006, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=Shadow205] All the future plans your Mom & I had dreamt of for your future were gone.
Dayna Herroz (San Diego, CA ) QUOTE]

When I read that the other day something struck me odd, as in the sentence above

Dayna is her mom, so why would it say your Mom & I! :confused:She's talking to the baby........

Tom'sGirl
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
She's talking to the baby........
Oh, jeez, just re-read it........sorry everyone :banghead:

Tom'sGirl
09-19-2006, 09:20 PM
She was talking to baby Dean when she wrote that line.

Shadow205
09-19-2006, 09:36 PM
http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestbookPhotos/GB11453299.JPG
Our baby girl w/ Neal at the baby shower

I still want to know who Neal is. I wonder if that is Dean's father?

Marie
09-19-2006, 09:41 PM

No biggie :) Those words stuck out to me too and I had to read it twice.

Tom'sGirl
09-19-2006, 10:58 PM
I still want to know who Neal is. I wonder if that is Dean's father?
Maybe he's a friend of Daniels, or a friend of the family. From the photos, the one of her and her mother they appear to have been maybe taken at her parents place. Neal may just be one of many males who attended, dunno!

j2mirish
09-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Maybe he's a friend of Daniels, or a friend of the family. From the photos, the one of her and her mother they appear to have been maybe taken at her parents place. Neal may just be one of many males who attended, dunno!
I dont know that a "friend" would so lovingly (sp) place his hand on her tummy as he did in that pic...and they just looked so happy....?

Shadow205
09-19-2006, 11:05 PM
That's possible Tom'sgirl. It's just looking at the picture, it seems more like a pose of the expecting parents. It really doesn't matter anyway. From what little has been published on this, LE were quick to rule out the father of Dean as a suspect.

Tom'sGirl
09-19-2006, 11:21 PM
That's possible Tom'sgirl. It's just looking at the picture, it seems more like a pose of the expecting parents. It really doesn't matter anyway. From what little has been published on this, LE were quick to rule out the father of Dean as a suspect.
I agree, it looks that way, but then Tori was young, their friends are young and things can get 'silly' when the camera gets to snapping shots.

I have family in that area who have kids Tori & Daniels age, so with respect to possible family members that may be reading here I won't post some of my thoughts, BUT I'M DEFINATELY FOLLOWING THIS CASE.

BirdieBoo
09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I read some comments on Steve's blog from Tori's friends that they definitely have someone in mind that they think may have done this, the person has an alibi though.

Shadow205
09-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Don't always rule someone out just because they have an alibi. For example, there are people who would lie for someone no matter what. So, you have a Mom or a Dad or both who swear that their son or daughter was at home with them when they actually were not. There is the alibi, it isn't true but hard to disprove.

misterallgood
09-20-2006, 07:51 PM
So, you have a Mom or a Dad or both who swear that their son or daughter was at home with them when they actually were not. There is the alibi, it isn't true but hard to disprove.You're 200% on-the-mark here, Shadow205.

A solid alibi will include both testimony by friends or family and computer records or receipts or security video. Just a family member saying "he was here" isn't always enough.

There has got to be a concrete reason this case has such a low profile. I'll certainly be curious to see what it is, if we ever find out.

Shadow205
09-20-2006, 08:39 PM
You're 200% on-the-mark here, Shadow205.

A solid alibi will include both testimony by friends or family and computer records or receipts or security video. Just a family member saying "he was here" isn't always enough.

There has got to be a concrete reason this case has such a low profile. I'll certainly be curious to see what it is, if we ever find out.I have faith in you Steve to find out what is going on....please. I'm sure that you have some contacts that could find out something on this. I can understand LE not releasing some information but I can't understand the seemingly lack of attention or interest by the media.

Tom'sGirl
09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
You're 200% on-the-mark here, Shadow205.

There has got to be a concrete reason this case has such a low profile. I'll certainly be curious to see what it is, if we ever find out.
Man I'm glad to see your post Steve!

I can't imagine why the SDT hasn't posted something, ANYTHING to keep the case 'fresh' in everyone's eyes..........at least to say, they're still investigating :rolleyes:

I check your site to see if anything has been learned that we're not aware of, and 'nadda'. With all of the friends Tori had including ex-classmates that live in that general area it seems very strange that nothing has been learned so far.

But, look how the Groene-McKenzie case was investigated, and it turned out to be someone not even connected to the families.

misterallgood
09-26-2006, 08:03 AM
I received the following comment on my weblog entry about Tori & Dean:
the truth will unfold - when is another matter - they know who did it and are actively pursuing itÖ this slimebag will get hisÖ its frustrating for all of us but trust me - justice will be served.
Link: http://crimeblog.us/?p=30#comment-6616

I have no idea what to make of it, other than that someone is having the screws tightened on them slowly. Let's hope.

Oceanbreeze
09-26-2006, 10:45 AM
I hope this link works.
This was in our newspaper this morning with the cutest picture of Dean.
Today would have been his 1st birthday.

Happy Birthday Baby Dean....May you rest in peace. Hopefully justice will prevail soon.

http://legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=19372481

christine2448
09-26-2006, 11:19 AM
I hope this link works.
This was in our newspaper this morning with the cutest picture of Dean.
Today would have been his 1st birthday.

Happy Birthday Baby Dean....May you rest in peace. Hopefully justice will prevail soon.

http://legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=19372481
Happy 1st Birthday Dean, hope your having the best party every in HEAVEN, you little angel! :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

Shadow205
09-26-2006, 11:51 AM
There are some new entries on the original obit guest book for Dean's birthday:

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=18707838

Shadow205
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
http://www.legacy.com/images/GuestbookPhotos/GB11394209.JPG
Dean Springstube 09/26/05-07/26/06

packerdog
09-26-2006, 12:05 PM
I think little Dean would say:

Please don't cry and shed a tear, for I am spending my first birthday with Jesus Christ this year.

Shadow205
09-26-2006, 12:18 PM
I received the following comment on my weblog entry about Tori & Dean:the truth will unfold - when is another matter - they know who did it and are actively pursuing itÖ this slimebag will get hisÖ its frustrating for all of us but trust me - justice will be served.

Link: http://crimeblog.us/?p=30#comment-6616

I have no idea what to make of it, other than that someone is having the screws tightened on them slowly. Let's hope.
Steve,
Thanks for sharing that with us here. Please keep us posted if you hear anything more.

Love_Mama
09-26-2006, 12:34 PM
:furious: Unfreaking believable. I cannot even commetnt on this!

I live in San Diego.....wasn't that awful! That neighborhood is real BAD......
like you don't drive around down there if you know what I mean!

This is one the sickest things I've every heard of.........

xxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Love_Mama
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM
You would think that something like this would be all over the news. I can't find one single article after July 28th.

That's because the family isn't well known or rich......they live in the wrong neighborhood in a complex that most people pay subsudised rent. Ton's of drugs in this neighbor.. and lots of gangs!

THAT.......according to the media is not noteworthy!
My rant!

xxxxxxxoooooooooooo

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Love_Mama
09-26-2006, 01:47 PM
This is not one of the best area's in town. I don't drive down there after dark.

Oceanbreeze..............this was not an expensive place to live.
Not like........having a gate keeper...or anything.

xxxxxxoooooooooo
mama

Shadow205
09-29-2006, 10:50 AM
I sent an email to the reporter who did this story on Tori & Dean:

Police search for clues about mother, young son

By Joe Hughes
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

August 14, 2006

I received this reply yesterday:

im sorry but there is no progress in the investigation. I know it is frustrating. We have not forgotten the story. When police give out more info, or when we learn more, we will put another story in the paper. Thanks for your interest and concern.,

Oceanbreeze
09-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Oceanbreeze..............this was not an expensive place to live.
Not like........having a gate keeper...or anything.

xxxxxxoooooooooo
mama

Oh, but Love-Mama, everywhere's expensive in San Diego. I can guarantee
the rents down there are more expensive than the mortgage on my house I bought 13 years ago. I live in an older section of SD, people think my area's not great, but I was born and raised in it. My grandparents lived in Logan Heights, 35th and Oceanview. When I was a kid I had no problem walking around the streets down there. Today? No way!!!
By the way, I work in your area :)

Shadow205
10-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Bumoing this up for Tori & Dean.

Beyond Belief
10-10-2006, 09:48 PM
This is really frustrating.

Shadow205
10-11-2006, 12:34 AM
bumping this up for Tori & Dean.

lizzybeth
10-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Every time I see something new has been posted my heart skips a beat only to see it's someone bumping. Thank you for doing that. I worry that people will forget.

When are they going to get this monster?!

Shadow205
10-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Every time I see something new has been posted my heart skips a beat only to see it's someone bumping. Thank you for doing that. I worry that people will forget.

When are they going to get this monster?!
Sorry for getting your hopes up lizzybeth but I just can't let this slip to the back pages and be forgotten so I keep bumping it up.

lizzybeth
10-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Something is happening with this thread. I tried to post an apology to Shadow yesterday (I mean I really appreciate you bumping this thread) and it wouldn't let me. Kept saying I had to wait sixty seconds...and I had.
Then this morning it says there is another post after Shadow's and when I click on it, it isn't there.

Anyone else having problems.

PS I guess if you can read this then at least my problem with posting has been solved.

Marie
10-11-2006, 03:33 AM
NOt just this thread, but all the forums. I think it's fixed now :dance: Bet the mods just loved the hundred's of pm's we all sent ;)

Something is happening with this thread. I tried to post an apology to Shadow yesterday (I mean I really appreciate you bumping this thread) and it wouldn't let me. Kept saying I had to wait sixty seconds...and I had.
Then this morning it says there is another post after Shadow's and when I click on it, it isn't there.

Anyone else having problems.

PS I guess if you can read this then at least my problem with posting has been solved.

Cynwyd
10-13-2006, 12:26 AM
Shadow205 - thank you for your vigilance in "bumping up" this story for Tori and baby Dean; like yourself, I do not want this story to be "forgotten". The quote regarding "they know who did it ... they'll get this slimebag" is interesting. A few weeks ago, I'd posted a "lament" about the lack of news coverage AND used the term "mystery man" in reference to baby Dean's biological father. I checked the forum the next day, and someone using the pseudonym of "mysteryman" had issued the aforementioned response. I haven't seen another post from "mysteryman" since - and I'm certain it was on this forum.

I'm hoping "mysteryman" is correct in his assumption that "they know who did it" - it's already 12 October 2006 and, as most of the postings attest, there is NOTHING to be found in newspapers or the internet regarding the murders of Tori and baby Dean.

Marie
10-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Tori and Dean's names have been contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule.

lizzybeth
10-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Tori and Dean's names have been contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule.
I'm sorry, I don't know what that means.

Marie
10-13-2006, 11:39 AM
It's an electronic Time Capsule, to be beamed into space later this month, and opened in 2020. You can contribute pictures, video, audio, text/stories, etc. under all sorts of topics (sorrow, love, hope, now, past, etc.).

I posted about this on the Missing support board but no one seemed all that interested. But I'm going to honor the missing and unsolved murder victims by submitting their names as I have the time.

Otherwise, it's a great and fun thing to do with your family or for yourself. A part of history!

Yahoo! Time Capsule (http://timecapsule.yahoo.com/capsule.php)

Cynwyd
10-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Marie - you are NOT the only person having difficulty "posting" or even "following" this thread. I continue to "check in" and find "posts" from two months ago - NOT the "posts" to which I responded the night before!!!

pedinurse
10-17-2006, 09:50 AM
i hadn't seen or heard about this before... all i can say is WTF??????!!!!!!!! and why is there not more coverage of this? why isn't nancy grace all over this? someone needs to get a killer off the streets in CA. this poor mom and baby... this really relates close to home, she was my age and has a little boy too. this just breaks my heart - i can't imagine what the family must be going through.

californiacarrie
10-17-2006, 05:36 PM
What I can't believe is that we are going on six pages of, "I can't believe we've heard nothing more about this." I can only hope the family is getting more info than we are.

BirdieBoo
10-17-2006, 11:33 PM
You guys, I honestly think there is a good reason this has not been in the news, and I think its because LE wants it that way.

If you read Steve Huff's crime blog (I think that's where I saw the info) some friends have posted that they have a really good idea of who did it, but that person has an alibi.

Now, we all know, that having an alibi, does not mean that the person of interest did not do the crime. Scott Peterson had an alibi, David Westerfield had an alibi too. A lot of killers have alibis.

My opinion is, that they are trying to crack the alibi without letting the person know they are doing such. So, if this is true, its better NOT to have it all over the news, so as to keep the killer's guard down.

Of course it would be nice to know the details...that's how our minds work, as sleuths. But IMO there are some things that are being witheld from the public (as in many murder cases), and hopefully, the case is moving along without us knowing about it.

That's what I think is happening. My opinion only.

Opie
10-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Good thought. I hope you are right. Someone deserves to pay dearly for this crime.

Shadow205
10-18-2006, 11:38 PM
There are a couple of interesting new comments over at Steve Huff's http://crimeblog.us/?p=30

nanandjim
10-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the link, Shadow. I'm still as confused as ever, though...

Shadow205
10-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Last Updated:
10-19-06 at 2:50PM

Itís been three months since a 22-year-old mother and her 10-month-old baby boy were found strangled to death in their Southcrest apartment. Crimestoppers is asking for any information that could lead to a break in the case.
<snip>

Herroz will never forget that summer night when her only child and her grandson were found murdered inside their south 45th Street apartment.

ďTo have them gone is like your life erased because Iím no longer a mom, Iím no longer a grandmother,Ē Herroz said.

Toriís boyfriend Neal Springstube was not the babyís father, but he was in the hospital room the day Dean was delivered.
<snip>
The crime scene was horrific. Mother and son were both strangled. There was no sign of forced entry.

ďShe would never open a door to a stranger. She knew who came in, I know that,Ē Herroz said.

Police found baby Dean in his crib, with a cord around his neck.
<snip>

ďMy appeal is directed to those people who are out there and know something,Ē he said. ďIt may be small, it may be big. Iím asking them to come forward, because itís the right thing to do.Ē

Until somebody picks up the phone and calls Crimestoppers at (888) 580-TIPS, this gruesome murder may remain unsolved.
<snip>

Crimestoppers is teaming up with the Carol Sund-Carrington Foundation to offer a $6,000 reward in this case.
http://kfmb.com/features/crimefighters/story.php?id=67128

I am so glad to finally see an update on this. I hope that the plea to the public will bring the needed information to LE.

BirdieBoo
10-21-2006, 08:30 PM
There are a couple of interesting new comments over at Steve Huff's http://crimeblog.us/?p=30

Very interesting message:

i would like to point out anyone who knows toriís mom knows she sent out a memo at toriís old job saying anyone who loves her or the family would not write on these sites anymore. it might hinder the investigation. which is why i dont but i still read them. maybe as someone who knows her mom you should talk to her before you write again.

Tom'sGirl
10-21-2006, 08:47 PM
I received this, clicked the link and nothing here :confused:

BirdieBoo has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Police: Mom Strangled; Baby Hanged With Noose SAN DIEGO e - in the Crimes in the News forum of Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community.

This thread is located at:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41899&goto=newpost (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41899&goto=newpost)

Here is the message that has just been posted:
If you wanna know more ask D.P.

What does that mean? Who is D. P.?

Shadow205
10-22-2006, 08:25 AM
I received this, clicked the link and nothing here :confused:

BirdieBoo has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Police: Mom Strangled; Baby Hanged With Noose SAN DIEGO e - in the Crimes in the News forum of Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community.

This thread is located at:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41899&goto=newpost (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41899&goto=newpost)

Here is the message that has just been posted:
If you wanna know more ask D.P.

What does that mean? Who is D. P.?That message was posted over at Steve Huff's. That was one of the interesting comments I was referrring to. It looks like whoever posted this thinks that "DP" knows something.

??? Oct 11 2006 / 1pm
If you wanna know more try asking D.P.

http://crimeblog.us/?p=30

real eyes
10-23-2006, 06:35 PM
There is a posting on the site from "D.P." on 08/14/2006....

D.P. Aug 14 2006 / 10pm
Interesting..

real eyes
10-23-2006, 06:39 PM
And here too:

D.P. Aug 12 2006 / 1pm
Suziq,
can you link the story you found, please?

BirdieBoo
10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Thats weird, I posted 2 messages that interested me from Steve's blog, it looks like only one of them showed up.

That D.P. message is very interesting to me, I wonder who D.P. is.

It seems like the friends know something that's not being widely recognized. It also looks like Tori's mom feels that there is information that needs to be kept under wraps so as not to hinder the investigation.

BirdieBoo
10-23-2006, 08:30 PM
I think I pushed edit instead of replying to my own post.

Tom'sGirl
10-23-2006, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=BirdieBoo]Thats weird, I posted 2 messages that interested me from Steve's blog, it looks like only one of them showed up.

That D.P. message is very interesting to me, I wonder who D.P. is.QUOTE]

What was weird Birdie is that I got the email with your post and then it wasn't here, so I posted on here what I received.

In answer to your question of who D.P. is.

D.P. like many of us here is a registerd poster at Steve's sites.

Shadow205
10-25-2006, 07:44 PM
So I wonder why the ??? poster thinks that D.P. knows more?

Shadow205
10-25-2006, 07:59 PM
For those following this case, I thought that I would post a couple of links that you might want to monitor along with Steve Huff's.

The first is for the guest book http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=18707838

This one is for a thread in a local forum that I started right after the murders
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=63817

Tom'sGirl
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
So I wonder why the ??? poster thinks that D.P. knows more?
Who knows, could just be a crack pot, or someone who reads at one of Steve's sites........dunno!

Shadow205
10-26-2006, 07:20 PM
CrimeBlog.US is Down

Iím aware, obviously that CrimeBlog.US is down. Unfortunately, it happened on a day when my digestive system decided to stage a rebellion, and I havenít had the energy or inclination to do a damned thing. I havenít been hacked, as far as I can tell, the problem is my publishing program, somehow. It will be fixed one way or another by Sunday ó thanks for your patience. Iím going to go lay down again.

http://huffsblog.com/?p=49

Shadow205
10-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Steve's site is back up and hopefully he is feeling better :)

CrimeBlog.US

Tom'sGirl
10-31-2006, 03:40 PM
Steve's site is back up and hopefully he is feeling better :)

CrimeBlog.US
As of today:

SteveHuff.net Down

Iíve taken the message board off-line till further notice.

I have received, more every day, complaint upon complaint about discussions there. Iíve received complaints about emoticons being used, about the nature of threads, you name it.

I donít have time for such nonsense, and the good people who have helped me out as moderators donít either ó theyíre just volunteers, and have their own blogs or other boards to run. I hate board trolls, and the experience of having this board has taught me that they can be quite subtle ó in fact, not even know theyíre trolls until someone calls them on it. And Iím not talking to one particular person (someone always e-mails and thinks Iím just speaking to them), but a number of people.

More at his link...........some people disgust me, make it bad for everyone http://websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Shadow205
10-31-2006, 11:50 PM
October 21, 2006

BALBOA PARK Ė San Diego Crime Stoppers is staging its 20th ďLight the Night Against CrimeĒ 5K run/walk tonight in Balboa Park. More than 3,000 people have signed up to participate in the annual event, which raises money for cash rewards paid for crime tips.

Snip>

This year's event is dedicated to Tori Vienneau, 22, and her 10-month-old son, Dean Springstube, who were strangled in their Southcrest apartment July 26. Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward, and the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation is offering $5,000, for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.

http://crossword.uniontrib.com/news/metro/20061021-9999-2m21night.html

misterallgood
11-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Bumping up for Tori & Dean, and Tori's family, her mother Dayna, etc.

Here's hoping something happens in this case, soon.

Steve/Mr. A.

Tom'sGirl
11-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Bumping up for Tori & Dean, and Tori's family, her mother Dayna, etc.

Here's hoping something happens in this case, soon.

Steve/Mr. A.
Thanks so much Steve, I always know if anything comes up I'll read it at your Websites................you are one hellava guyhttp://websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif

Is hellava a word :confused:

misterallgood
11-08-2006, 06:37 PM
... and a weblog entry:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=204

Let's hope something happens soon.

Steve/Mr. A.

Shadow205
11-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the update Steve!

Tom'sGirl
11-08-2006, 07:54 PM
... and a weblog entry:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=204

Let's hope something happens soon.

Steve/Mr. A.
Thanks for the 'Bump' Steve & best of all the link.

I personally have thought for some time that there was a reason nothing has been posted in the SDUT, and hopefully we will find out why in the near future.

Again, TY Steve

richandfamous
11-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Bump....anything new?

misterallgood
11-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Dayna Herroz, Tori Vienneau's mother, Dean's grandmother, was kind enough to give an interview to CrimeBlog.US:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=211

It's very compelling reading. She's an eloquent woman.

Steve/Mr. A

Taximom
11-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Dayna Herroz, Tori Vienneau's mother, Dean's grandmother, was kind enough to give an interview to CrimeBlog.US:

Steve/Mr. AThank you, Dayna and Steve. There's not a day that goes by that I don't pray for resolution to this horrific crime. After reading your interview, I have no doubt justice will be served but I hope it's soon.
God bless you and your family, Dayna.

richandfamous
11-13-2006, 07:51 AM

Steve/Mr. A

Thanks Steve, wow, very compelling indeed! And yes she is an eloquent woman.

SewingDeb
11-13-2006, 09:22 PM

Steve/Mr. A

The interview with Dayna is very compelling. I am so glad she agreed to speak with you. May justice come soon for Tori and Dean.

misterallgood
11-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Good news ó Dayna has informed me that the murders of Tori and Dean will be featured on Nancy Graceís Closing Arguments show which airs on Court TV between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. every day. The date for the segment about this unsolved murder will air on December 5th. Iíll provide updates as more national media attention gets focused on this disturbing and tragic case, and more is in the offing.

Steve H./Mr. A

SewingDeb
11-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Good news ó Dayna has informed me that the murders of Tori and Dean will be featured on Nancy Graceís Closing Arguments show which airs on Court TV between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. every day. The date for the segment about this unsolved murder will air on December 5th. Iíll provide updates as more national media attention gets focused on this disturbing and tragic case, and more is in the offing.

Steve H./Mr. A

That's great, Steve! Tori and Dean don't need to be forgotten.

Shadow205
11-17-2006, 12:57 AM

Steve H./Mr. A
Finally!! Thanks for the information Steve.

LvsAMystry
11-17-2006, 11:00 PM
This is fantastic news and I really hope it helps national media attention take off on this case.

misterallgood
11-18-2006, 08:16 AM
I think it will take off in a huge way if an arrest is made. A high profile and media savvy attorney is now interested as well, one whom I've found impressive in the past (and I don't say that about too many of these celebrity lawyers), so we'll see where that goes. The attorney would represent Tori's mom and stepdad, watch over their interests as far as the media goes, as well as work on any future civil actions related to this case. Sorry, I won't give out the lawyer's name until I know a little more.

Steve

misterallgood
11-18-2006, 08:22 AM
I forgot -- Dayna's now heard from NBC as well. Don't know what's up with that, exactly, but I think it was a producer for one of the nationally broadcast shows.

Steve

KatK
11-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Possibly Dateline?

misterallgood
11-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Possibly Dateline?Maybe. I just don't know for sure.

You've got Dateline, Today, and any of the MSNBC programs to pick from.

Steve

Shadow205
11-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Maybe. I just don't know for sure.

You've got Dateline, Today, and any of the MSNBC programs to pick from.

Steve
Any of the 3 would be great!

Tom'sGirl
11-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Any of the 3 would be great!
Hopefully it will be Dateline Shadow. I would think the viewing audience would be much greater.

Shadow205
11-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Hopefully it will be Dateline Shadow. I would think the viewing audience would be much greater.
I agree, I think that Dateline does a very good job when they cover a case.

Tom'sGirl
11-20-2006, 02:10 PM
I agree, I think that Dateline does a very good job when they cover a case.
Yeah they do Shadow, well as best they can with the info. they have at the time when they tape the show that is. I ususally read updates at Steves way before I see or hear it in the media :)

My brother lives in Carlsbad (San Diego area) and I can't believe so few in that area are even aware of this case, including some who live much closer to where the crime occurred...........:rolleyes:

Shadow205
11-22-2006, 10:50 AM
To everyone who has followed this case, please remember Tori & Dean on this Thanksgiving. Keep their Family in your prayers.

LvsAMystry
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
To everyone who has followed this case, please remember Tori & Dean on this Thanksgiving. Keep their Family in your prayers.

Always.

misterallgood
11-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Tori's family and friends have assisted me with information to develop a couple of new weblog entries related to this case. Not sleuthing in this instance, just bringing the reader inside life for the victims' family before the crime. They asked me to hold off posting anything until after Thanksgiving though, so don't look for any new entries until Saturday or Sunday at the earliest.

Steve

SewingDeb
11-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Tori's family and friends have assisted me with information to develop a couple of new weblog entries related to this case. Not sleuthing in this instance, just bringing the reader inside life for the victims' family before the crime. They asked me to hold off posting anything until after Thanksgiving though, so don't look for any new entries until Saturday or Sunday at the earliest.

Steve

Looking forward to reading those entries Steve. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Bobbisangel
11-24-2006, 02:58 AM
I've wondered what was happening in this case and am so glad that it is going to get some media attention. I can't imagine what monster did this crime but I hope he is caught soon. I'm looking forward to watching any programs that cover this case.

misterallgood
11-25-2006, 11:33 PM
I've got a new blog entry up, telling some more of the story about Tori and Dean and some of what happened in the year preceding their murders. This is exclusive to CrimeBlog.US and was written with the complete cooperation of Dayna Herroz, Tori's mom. That means CrimeBlog.US is the original source for this story:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=245

Steve/Mr. A.

Tom'sGirl
11-25-2006, 11:49 PM
I've got a new blog entry up, telling some more of the story about Tori and Dean and some of what happened in the year preceding their murders. This is exclusive to CrimeBlog.US and was written with the complete cooperation of Dayna Herroz, Tori's mom. That means CrimeBlog.US is the original source for this story:

Steve/Mr. A.
Thanks so much Steve, had checked in earlier in the day a couple of times over there as I knew something more would be forthcoming from you.

NoDumbBunny
11-26-2006, 03:10 AM
That was mighty fine writing, Mr. Huff....

Truly, I don't remember being so engrossed since I read "Small Sacrifices" years ago.

Kudos to you.

ndb (mostly a lurker but always a reader!)

Bobbisangel
11-27-2006, 12:22 AM
This doesn't sound like a psycopath to me. It sounds like someone who knew the mother and that she trusted. I just wonder if maybe someone was getting to close to being identified as being the father of Dean and that someone didn't want the responsibility of being a father.

Bobbisangel
11-27-2006, 12:22 AM
This doesn't sound like a psycopath to me. It sounds like someone who knew the mother and that she trusted. I just wonder if maybe someone was getting to close to being identified as being the father of Dean and that someone didn't want the responsibility of being a father.

Gidgette
11-27-2006, 06:02 PM
This case has always puzzled me also as to why LE hasn't given too much out and the SDUT hadn't reported very much.

Thank you Steve for the insightful interview with Mrs. Herroz. She said a lot in that interview to give me the impression that this case will most definitly be solved. I now feel that LE is making sure they have all of the information and evidence collected so as to not screw up this horrific crime as has been done in some previous cases in San Diego.

I got the impression from her interview that this POS may be from a family of some noteriety of some kind. Quote from interview: "You thought you were in some way entitled to erase what didnít fit in your pathetic life, nor the life of your pathetic pompous families."

Many kudos to you Steve for your kind and caring interview by allowing Tori's mom the venue to say what she has lived with in her heartbreak of this despicable crime.

BirdieBoo
11-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes, it sounds like they know exactly who did it. Thank you for this Steve and also a big thanks to Tori's mom, it must be very difficult for her to wait until justice can be served in the murder of her daughter and grandson:(

misterallgood
11-28-2006, 01:43 AM
It is difficult for Mrs. Herroz, but I imagine she's bearing up as well as can be expected. Thank you all for reading.

Steve

Shadow205
12-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Anxiously awaiting part 2 Steve.

Bobbisangel
12-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I just finished reading the article or interview with Steve and Tori's mom. How it touched my heart. I can so relate to everything the mother says and feel the pain that she is in. Her daughter sounds like a wonderful person and I'm glad that they had the close relationship that they did. Little Dean...what a joy he must have been. How horrible to lose your daughter and grandson in such a horrible way and to find out the way they found out.

I wonder what is holding back the arrest? I can imagine how hard it must be for everyone that loved Tori and Dean...knowing who this horrible monster is that decided that they should no longer live...and he is still free to live his life like nothing happened. He may just think that nothing is going to happen but he is in for a big surprise. No matter how high an opinion he may have of himself he is just another monster in this life and he will pay for what he did.

My heart goes out to Tori's mom and family. They are living a nightmare that will never end.

CatMama3
12-03-2006, 08:06 PM
I just read the last few posts, then re-skimmed the entire thread and something popped into my head. I noticed in the pictures of Dean (too cute for words) that he didn't favor his mother looks-wise too much. What if he favored his possible father, the mystery guy (Jed) per Steve Huff's CrimeBlog piece? And what if that was becoming obvious to anyone who knew him and Tori? If he wanted to avoid acknowledging he was Dean's father and especially avoid potential child support issues, would he do something this awful? I know that sounds horrible, but I've read quite a few stories about the things people will do when they want to get around owining up to their responsibilities. I mean no disrespect to Tori or Dean, but I wondered if that would give some insight into why they were both murdered, especially Dean. And it sort of fits in with the theory that it's an open secret as to who the suspect is and that he's regarded as total scum.

misterallgood
12-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I just read the last few posts, then re-skimmed the entire thread and something popped into my head. I noticed in the pictures of Dean (too cute for words) that he didn't favor his mother looks-wise too much. What if he favored his possible father, the mystery guy (Jed) per Steve Huff's CrimeBlog piece? And what if that was becoming obvious to anyone who knew him and Tori? If he wanted to avoid acknowledging he was Dean's father and especially avoid potential child support issues, would he do something this awful? I know that sounds horrible, but I've read quite a few stories about the things people will do when they want to get around owining up to their responsibilities. I mean no disrespect to Tori or Dean, but I wondered if that would give some insight into why they were both murdered, especially Dean. And it sort of fits in with the theory that it's an open secret as to who the suspect is and that he's regarded as total scum.The child's paternity had been proven scientifically. Dean bore enough of a resemblance to Neal Springstube that until the scientific proof was made, there could still be a question.

Steve/Mr. A

docwho3
12-04-2006, 12:18 AM
The child's paternity had been proven scientifically. Dean bore enough of a resemblance to Neal Springstube that until the scientific proof was made, there could still be a question.

Steve/Mr. A The problem is that as long as the paternity had not yet been proven via DNA test anyone who thought he might be the father would have a motive for murder. If I remember the article the test was not yet back when the murder was committed, is that correct?

(It has been awhile since I read the article.)

misterallgood
12-04-2006, 08:09 AM
The problem is that as long as the paternity had not yet been proven via DNA test anyone who thought he might be the father would have a motive for murder. If I remember the article the test was not yet back when the murder was committed, is that correct?

(It has been awhile since I read the article.)A positive paternity test as to who the father was came back in March. [edited portion of message after speaking with Mrs. Herroz.]

Steve/Mr. A.

misterallgood
12-04-2006, 08:11 AM
I apologize if my answers to any questions or my responses in general seem terse. There is only so much I can post about here or blog about, at the moment. I'm not accustomed to keeping so much info under my hat, but in this instance, it is worth it.

Thanks,

Steve

Shadow205
12-04-2006, 08:24 AM

Steve H./Mr. A
Hey Steve, is this still set for tomorrow?

misterallgood
12-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey Steve, is this still set for tomorrow?To the best of my knowledge, yes. I'll check with Dayna, though.

Thanks,

Steve

docwho3
12-04-2006, 05:39 PM
(Edited to delete a quote to be helpful)

misterallgood,
Thanks for the clarification.

As to your other post about having to keep some things under your hat for now: I understand and appreciate the integrity you show in such a matter.

misterallgood
12-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey Steve, is this still set for tomorrow?I've spoken w/ Dayna -- yes, the segment about Tori & Dean will still be on Nancy Grace's Court TV show tomorrow -- that's the one that airs between 3 and 5 pm, not the Headline News show. Dateline appears to also have a definite interest in the story, but that's all I know.

Steve

CatMama3
12-04-2006, 09:39 PM
My apologies for posing a question that's already been answered. When I was trying to catch up, I read all of Steve Huff's pieces regarding this case except the interview with Tori's mother. Hopefully, no-one will need to keep his silence any longer because the psychopath in question will be arrested.

Bobbisangel
12-05-2006, 07:13 PM
My apologies for posing a question that's already been answered. When I was trying to catch up, I read all of Steve Huff's pieces regarding this case except the interview with Tori's mother. Hopefully, no-one will need to keep his silence any longer because the psychopath in question will be arrested.

If you go to Steve's article on Tori and Dean and in the article he says Tori's mom's name...it is highlighted. Click on her name and you will get the article that Steve did with her. It really explains a lot and it is a beautiful article but so sad.

Shadow205
12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
I've spoken w/ Dayna -- yes, the segment about Tori & Dean will still be on Nancy Grace's Court TV show tomorrow -- that's the one that airs between 3 and 5 pm, not the Headline News show. Dateline appears to also have a definite interest in the story, but that's all I know.

Steve
I missed it!!! I had to go out of town and meant to record it but forgot to!!! :banghead: Did anyone see it? If so, please post a sumary.

Gidgette
12-06-2006, 09:47 PM
I missed it!!! I had to go out of town and meant to record it but forgot to!!! :banghead: Did anyone see it? If so, please post a sumary.

OH CRIPES!!! I was at home and still forgot about it....ggrrrr.

KatK
12-08-2006, 03:04 AM
Wow, I cannot find transcripts for the show anywhere. :(

Tom'sGirl
12-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Wow, I cannot find transcripts for the show anywhere. :(
Well, it's now the 11th, so guess no transcripts will be available for some reason :confused:

Shadow205
12-12-2006, 11:56 AM
"This blog entry was written in close cooperation with Dayna Herroz, so I have listed her as a co-author. Part II will be published later this week.)"
Published: Nov 25 2006 / 10:56 pm

I am wondering why Steve has not written or posted Part II yet too.
I also find it strange that Steve has not posted any comment in reference to the Nancy Grace segment either here or at his site. IMO, this silence makes me think that something is happening with the case.

Shadow205
12-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Parents Of Murdered Children

posted: December 3, 2006, 05:20 PM
Reply: click here (http://sandiego.backpage.com/community/classifieds/Reply?oid=oid%3A1205420)
http://sandiego.backpage.com/images/spacer.gif

The National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc (POMC)
For the families & friends of those who have died by violence
Now has a San Diego Chapter!!!!
Chapter Leader: Bonnie Howell
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Every Month from 6:00pm-8:00pm at:
Friendship Center 4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, CA 92117-7141
For information or phone support, Contact:
Bonnie Howell @ *****or Dayna Herroz @ *******
**This is a self-help group that helps families & friends in the aftermath of murder. You must be 18 years or older to attend**

4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, 92177 google map | yahoo map

4425 Bannock Ave., 92177

http://sandiego.backpage.com/community/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A1205420&name=groups

Tori's Mom, Dayna Herroz, IMO is a remarkable woman. I am so glad to see her involved with the organization of this Chapter of POMC.

BirdieBoo
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
"This blog entry was written in close cooperation with Dayna Herroz, so I have listed her as a co-author. Part II will be published later this week.)"
Published: Nov 25 2006 / 10:56 pm

I am wondering why Steve has not written or posted Part II yet too.
I also find it strange that Steve has not posted any comment in reference to the Nancy Grace segment either here or at his site. IMO, this silence makes me think that something is happening with the case.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope the wheels of justice are turning a little faster.

4Angels
12-13-2006, 11:31 AM
This is the story that ended up making me register with the site.

I can't believe the murderer can sit "smug" while a mother/grandmother has her soul ripped from her.

I don't care what mistakes Tori made. Look at that smiling child. She did something right.

No one deserves to be treated like this. Tori and Dean deserve life. Since that creep took it from them, they at the very least deserve to be the front page story every day until that creep cracks.

Your blog about Tori and Dean is beautiful Steve. Every victim deserves to have their strengths flaunted, not their weaknesses. Tori was a lovely woman who had overcome a lot.

Shadow205
12-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I agree with you 4Angels. BTW, welcome to Websleuths!

It is only a matter of time until justice will be served in the murders of Tori & little Dean. Just a matter of time. The monster who did this knows that too and I am sure that even though he is free at the moment, he knows that it is coming. I hope that every day when he wakes up he wonders if this will be the day that his freedom ends? I hope that he is constantly looking over his shoulder to see if the Police are coming for him. I hope that just when he is about to fall at sleep at night, he wonders if he will be startled awake by the police breaking down his door to arrest him. I hope that every meal that he eats, he wonders if it will be his last before enjoying the lovely cuisine prepared by the "Jail Chef's".
I hope that he is haunted every night by nightmares. I hope that his life is a living hell. And last but not least, I hope that he is reading here and at Steve's blog. I hope that he read the interview with Dayna. I hope that he See's that we are people who believe in the justice system and have faith that his time will come. Maybe not as quickly as we would like to see but the time is coming. I hope that he realizes that his feedom is about to end.

grievousangel
12-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Who is the primary suspect? Jed or Neal?

KatK
12-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Who is the primary suspect? Jed or Neal?
The person Steve Huff has dubbed "Jed" is the person that Dayna Herroz believes murdered Tori and Dean. I'd wager they are also the primary suspect, but that isn't public knowledge.

misterallgood
12-13-2006, 10:58 PM
There is only one suspect. Neal Springstube and Dan Moen were cleared of all suspicion a while back -- months.

Steve

4Angels
12-14-2006, 12:25 PM
I agree with you 4Angels. BTW, welcome to Websleuths!
Thank ya! :dance:

And I agree with everyone's opinions and beliefs that "el creepo" (aka Jed aka ...) is the ONLY one.

And I'm not buying he had a great alibi.

Poor Tori and Dean. They deserve to be here celebrating Xmas. Their family deserves to have it with them.

Dear Lord, I'd give one of my kidneys to bring them back.

I look at those pictures of her with Dean. This is NOT a mother who didn't adore her child. You could see it in her eyes. Her day rose and set on that child. I believe Dean saved her. His birth gave her life focus and meaning.

Paternity is not an excuse for murder! I pray every night for her justice and his demise. Life in prison he is undeserving of. Death penalty is too nice. I say wrap him in an american propoganda and drop his arse near some militant extremists residing in Iraq/Afghan and let them have their way with him!

misterallgood
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Thank ya! :dance:

And I agree with everyone's opinions and beliefs that "el creepo" (aka Jed aka ...) is the ONLY one.

And I'm not buying he had a great alibi.

Poor Tori and Dean. They deserve to be here celebrating Xmas. Their family deserves to have it with them.

Dear Lord, I'd give one of my kidneys to bring them back.

I look at those pictures of her with Dean. This is NOT a mother who didn't adore her child. You could see it in her eyes. Her day rose and set on that child. I believe Dean saved her. His birth gave her life focus and meaning.

Paternity is not an excuse for murder! I pray every night for her justice and his demise. Life in prison he is undeserving of. Death penalty is too nice. I say wrap him in an american propoganda and drop his arse near some militant extremists residing in Iraq/Afghan and let them have their way with him!I know so much about this case at this point that I have to be quite careful -- but let me make this clear; I am 99.9% certain that there are no other suspects, and this is also not a matter of opinion. "Jed" was informed early in the Fall by the police that he was the suspect. He's done very little since -- except take down his porn site -- to indicate that he thinks this is a problem he needs to deal with. He's got lawyers, of course, but otherwise, I know for a fact that he's "partying on," dudes and dudettes. He has alibis, but they are family members, both as sketchy as he is. (Sketchy + money = very hard suspects to pin down).

He's taken a lie detector test, but police haven't revealed the results. It is doubtful an arrest of any sort will be made before Christmas, I'm afraid.

I have a feeling I may be able to reveal this guy's real name and give some weblinks for him soon. I hope so, at least.

Steve

Shadow205
12-14-2006, 05:51 PM
I know so much about this case at this point that I have to be quite careful -- but let me make this clear; I am 99.9% certain that there are no other suspects, and this is also not a matter of opinion. "Jed" was informed early in the Fall by the police that he was the suspect. He's done very little since -- except take down his porn site -- to indicate that he thinks this is a problem he needs to deal with. He's got lawyers, of course, but otherwise, I know for a fact that he's "partying on," dudes and dudettes. He has alibis, but they are family members, both as sketchy as he is. (Sketchy + money = very hard suspects to pin down).

He's taken a lie detector test, but police haven't revealed the results. It is doubtful an arrest of any sort will be made before Christmas, I'm afraid.

I have a feeling I may be able to reveal this guy's real name and give some web links for him soon. I hope so, at least.

Steve
I hope so Steve. He does not deserve to be shielded from public scrutiny. It is clear that everyone who knew and loved Tori & Dean know who the scum bag is but the public needs to know too. Maybe then his life won't be so "normal" when everywhere that he goes he is recognized for the monster that he is.

BrokenHeart
12-15-2006, 07:35 PM
There is only one suspect. Neal Springstube and Dan Moen were cleared of all suspicion a while back -- months.

Steve
ok this is the first time I have posted. I have read every post, every blog , not once, not twice, but many many times.I am Daniel Moen's mom. I want to
say THANK YOU Steve for your continue support of my son and Neal.How unfair that their name has been brought up from day one (and thank you for allowing Daniel to grieve privately and not sharing his name even thou I know you knew his name from the get go).
Let me tell you how unfair this is ~ along with Dayna(Tori's mom) and all of Tori's friends,we have been spending lots of time at the cemetery making sure that their gravesite is well decorated for the holidays. How wrong it sounds to say how beautiful it looks. It should be their homes that we are saying how beautiful.With each bulb I put up I thought of them. I thought I should be saying "Tori, Daniel get Dean. He's getting the presents or hes got another candy cane."
I came home yesterday from the cemetery,opened my computer and did what I always do..... Go read about Tori and Dean. I lost it .... My turn to speak out on what a lost it is to no longer have Dayna and Roys babies in our lives. My therapist said I was sad... haha sad? no I say HEART BROKEN>> (and thats how I got my name to use to post). well I will be on here more.. Steve feel free to contact me. Thank you ..

Shadow205
12-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Broken Heart, first let me say welcome to websleuths. Next let me say how sorry I am for the loss of someone so dear to you. I think that you will find that all of the members here who post on this thread truly care and only want to see justice for Tori & Dean. We are here for support and we are here to listen if you need to vent. We are also here to keep this horrific crime from slipping into the shadows and being forgotten. I can honestly say that this case has been handled with kid gloves when it comes to discussing possible suspects. Please understand that we are here for you, for Tori's & Dean's family and for everyone who loved them and you are all in many many prayers everyday.

Tom'sGirl
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Thank you so much BH for joining us here at WS.

I know you are limited, and rightlfully so, from discussing the case and we all will all respect that.

There are no words to console Tori's mom, or those who loved Tori & Dean, I wish there were.

Hopefully, when justice is served, it will ease your hearts somewhat.

4Angels
12-15-2006, 09:46 PM
ok this is the first time I have posted. I have read every post, every blog , not once, not twice, but many many times.I am Daniel Moen's mom. I want to
say THANK YOU Steve for your continue support of my son and Neal.How unfair that their name has been brought up from day one (and thank you for allowing Daniel to grieve privately and not sharing his name even thou I know you knew his name from the get go).
Let me tell you how unfair this is ~ along with Dayna(Tori's mom) and all of Tori's friends,we have been spending lots of time at the cemetery making sure that their gravesite is well decorated for the holidays. How wrong it sounds to say how beautiful it looks. It should be their homes that we are saying how beautiful.With each bulb I put up I thought of them. I thought I should be saying "Tori, Daniel get Dean. He's getting the presents or hes got another candy cane."
I came home yesterday from the cemetery,opened my computer and did what I always do..... Go read about Tori and Dean. I lost it .... My turn to speak out on what a lost it is to no longer have Dayna and Roys babies in our lives. My therapist said I was sad... haha sad? no I say HEART BROKEN>> (and thats how I got my name to use to post). well I will be on here more.. Steve feel free to contact me. Thank you ..How difficult it must be. You are left to grieve the loss of someone you loved while watching your son grieve with fingers pointed in his face.

A very difficult situation to find a graceful way to handle yourself without lashing out in pain.

Steve has done an eloquent job of reminding us about the Tori I'm sure Dayna would like everyone to know and never forget.

Her story touches my heart everyday and I'm glad that you have been able to gather the strength to speak out.

I heard someone say once after they lost a loved one that they couldn't focus on getting through a whole day. They had to break it down. They focused on getting through the next breath. The next step. Then one day they got through the next 5 minutes. Until they were able to get through the day.

Their point was you do eventually find yourself able to look forward to the future again and celebrate the time you were blessed with knowing them.

I never had the privilege of knowing Tori and Dean. But I know I'll never forget them. Their story reminds me everyday of life can be precious and unfair.

I pray that you and your son find comfort with your family this holiday.

Taximom
12-16-2006, 10:46 AM
BrokenHeart, you are in my prayers. Welcome to WS.

Sorry, I'm not as eloquent as some of the other posters here, but I pray for swift and harsh justice as well.

((BrokenHeart))

BrokenHeart
12-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Broken Heart, first let me say welcome to websleuths. Next let me say how sorry I am for the loss of someone so dear to you. I think that you will find that all of the members here who post on this thread truly care and only want to see justice for Tori & Dean. We are here for support and we are here to listen if you need to vent. We are also here to keep this horrific crime from slipping into the shadows and being forgotten. I can honestly say that this case has been handled with kid gloves when it comes to discussing possible suspects. Please understand that we are here for you, for Tori's & Dean's family and for everyone who loved them and you are all in many many prayers everyday.Thank you Shadow and everyone else who has welcomed me. What a long 5 months this has been...But I feel a little comfort knowing I have a place to vent when need be...

KatK
12-18-2006, 06:08 PM
My heart and thoughts go out to all who knew and loved Tori and Dean at this time. You are in my prayers.

Shadow205
12-19-2006, 08:57 PM
I received an email today from Dayna, Tori's Mom. She is sending out flyers and asking that they be distributed anywhere possible and to as many people as possible. Finally, there is something that we can do to help! Make copies of this flyer and email it to as many people as you can. We have to help keep Tori & Dean's story aliive. Send it to news media,friends,family, everyone that you can and ask them to send it on.

Here is part of her email:

Next course of action:

Printing 100ís of flyers: (attached) that we are asking people to post in their place of business or to go door to door with. If anyone wants to join in this effort to put pressure on the police department, to keep this case in the media, the forefront of the people of San Diego, & across the country, let me know. I will be handing out as many flyers as you wish to distribute.

and here is the flyer :

We are pleading with the People of San Diego to help us get a Murderer off our streets!!!!!!!

Itís been nearly 5 months without an arrest in the brutal double homicide of a young mother age 22 & her 10 month old son.

Tori Vienneau & Dean Springstube

Have you heard about this? If you answered NO, ask yourself WHY!

How can this horrific crime happen right here in San Diego, & no one knows about it.

Dean was an innocent, defenseless baby found HUNG BY A NOOSE IN HIS CRIB! Tori was a beautiful girl that was found in the living room, reportedly strangled...

NO ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE!! THE MURDERER IS STILL LOOSE!

We have asked everyone we know here & across the country & now we are PLEADING with anyone who reads this flyer to help us!!!

PLEASE CALL, E-MAIL, OR WRITE: the local officials in San Diego, the SDPD, every news organization, every media outlet, & ask WHY?

WHY NO ARREST? WHY ALL THE SECRECY? WHY ISNíT THIS ALL OVER THE NEWS, WHY ISNíT THIS IN EVERY PAPER, WHY ISNíT IT ON THE RADIO? WHY ISNíT ANYONE TALKING? WHY?

There is strength in numbers. Look at the Laci Peterson Case, The Van Dam Case. Look at what the outraged citizens did to keep the focus on those cases, & their relentless pursuit for an arrest. We need that for Tori & Dean. WE NEED EVERYONEíS HELP!

SAN DIEGO POLICE 619-531-2293 OR any information about this case call CrimeStoppers anonymous tip line (888) 580 TIPS

Reannan
12-19-2006, 10:02 PM
I have sent the email posted below to the San Diego Police Department at this address: sdpdwebmaster@pd.sandiego.gov
I urge everyone with the will and the ability to contact anyone and everyone who can assist with this case.

The email I sent:
"I respectfully request that your department assure that any and all possible measures are being taken to investigate and bring to justice the murderer of Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube. These murders are representative of a very real threat to civilized society that we cherish and live in and must be vindicated. There is an apparent lack of information that potentially either represents a significant and serious stage of the investigation, or a lack of resources and/or will to fulfill. In addition to bringing to justice the perpetrator responsible for these reprehensible acts, I urge you to maintain contact with the media and the public regarding the status of the investigation. The case has justifiably reached the status of high profile within a significant segment of society. The individuals following this case are sensitive to the need for jurisprudence in the sharing of information, however, there is a significant need for assurance that the case is proceeding and progress is being made. Thank you in advance for your consideration of the concerns and opinions expressed within this email."

God bless and keep the family and friends of Tori and Dean.

Bobbisangel
12-20-2006, 01:46 AM
Parents Of Murdered Children

posted: December 3, 2006, 05:20 PM
Reply: click here (http://sandiego.backpage.com/community/classifieds/Reply?oid=oid%3A1205420)
http://sandiego.backpage.com/images/spacer.gif

The National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc (POMC)
For the families & friends of those who have died by violence
Now has a San Diego Chapter!!!!
Chapter Leader: Bonnie Howell
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Every Month from 6:00pm-8:00pm at:
Friendship Center 4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, CA 92117-7141
For information or phone support, Contact:
Bonnie Howell @ *****or Dayna Herroz @ *******
**This is a self-help group that helps families & friends in the aftermath of murder. You must be 18 years or older to attend**

4425 Bannock Ave. San Diego, 92177 google map | yahoo map

4425 Bannock Ave., 92177

http://sandiego.backpage.com/community/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A1205420&name=groups

Tori's Mom, Dayna Herroz, IMO is a remarkable woman. I am so glad to see her involved with the organization of this Chapter of POMC.

I'm so glad that Dayna has started this group. It is an excellant group for family and friends. I'm really surprised that there wasn't already a group in S.D.

When my daughter was murdered I attended this group. It was run by the mother and sister of one of Ted Bundy's victims. The problem with that group was we never did talk about a certain topic like anger, etc. It wasn't organized at all and just kind of blundered along. The stepson of the woman who ran the group was a Detective from Tacoma Wa. who had lost a baby to crib death which had nothing to do with the purpose of our group. He was there though to listen to us and find new ways of dealing with victims/family of violent crimes. I didn't really care for that either because we were there to heal and work through our pain with the help of others.

I know though that these groups are normally really helpful and that they do work. I'm sure that Tori's mom will do a great job.

Bobbisangel
12-20-2006, 01:57 AM
[QUOTE=misterallgood]I know so much about this case at this point that I have to be quite careful -- but let me make this clear; I am 99.9% certain that there are no other suspects, and this is also not a matter of opinion. "Jed" was informed early in the Fall by the police that he was the suspect. He's done very little since -- except take down his porn site -- to indicate that he thinks this is a problem he needs to deal with. He's got lawyers, of course, but otherwise, I know for a fact that he's "partying on," dudes and dudettes. He has alibis, but they are family members, both as sketchy as he is. (Sketchy + money = very hard suspects to pin down).

I have a feeling I may be able to reveal this guy's real name and give some weblinks for him soon. I hope so, at least.

This guy may believe that his family's money will keep him from going to prison but it won't. Maybe mom and dad have been able to get/buy him out of every other problem that he has gotten himself into but there is just a little bit of a difference when you take the lives of two people...especially what he did to that baby boy. Maybe mom and dad even have a few high ups in the community in their pockets but in the end this guy is going to prison.
So I hope that he is enjoying his partying right now while it lasts. When he gets to prison there won't be anymore partying except in his cell flat on his stomach while a few neighbors entertain his back side. I hope it hurts like heck too! I hope he is tormented for what he did to that baby. A lot of those cons have little children and they are going to hate this guy for what he did.

Gidgette
12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
This guy may believe that his family's money will keep him from going to prison but it won't. Maybe mom and dad have been able to get/buy him out of every other problem that he has gotten himself into but there is just a little bit of a difference when you take the lives of two people...especially what he did to that baby boy. Maybe mom and dad even have a few high ups in the community in their pockets but in the end this guy is going to prison.
So I hope that he is enjoying his partying right now while it lasts. When he gets to prison there won't be anymore partying except in his cell flat on his stomach while a few neighbors entertain his back side. I hope it hurts like heck too! I hope he is tormented for what he did to that baby. A lot of those cons have little children and they are going to hate this guy for what he did.

That would all depend on who they know. LE has helped others in that area. I have very little faith in the SDLE. I do hope that isn't the case here. There is a reason that this individual hasn't already been arrested because it appears they know who they have in mind.

By far this is one of the worst cases I have ever heard about...as bad as it was to murder Tori - but to do what they did to baby Dean is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard of. This case needs to be solved and none to soon.

Bobbisangel
12-22-2006, 05:13 AM
That would all depend on who they know. LE has helped others in that area. I have very little faith in the SDLE. I do hope that isn't the case here. There is a reason that this individual hasn't already been arrested because it appears they know who they have in mind.

By far this is one of the worst cases I have ever heard about...as bad as it was to murder Tori - but to do what they did to baby Dean is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard of. This case needs to be solved and none to soon.

Yes, it sounds like everyone in town knows who murdered Tori and Dean. I would think the parents of the guy would just be horrified that their son would do such a terrible thing. If that was my son I would turn him in myself.

I hope that this case doesn't turn into one where LE is turning it's head because the parents have money and are using it to buy favors. That is just so much b.s. Maybe we should all write letters to the chief of police or someone to let them know that there are people who are watching and waiting for justice to be served in these horrible murders.

Bobbisangel
12-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I came home yesterday from the cemetery,opened my computer and did what I always do..... Go read about Tori and Dean. I lost it .... My turn to speak out on what a lost it is to no longer have Dayna and Roys babies in our lives. My therapist said I was sad... haha sad? no I say HEART BROKEN>> (and thats how I got my name to use to post). well I will be on here more.. Steve feel free to contact me. Thank you ..

Hi Brokenheart,

I think that this is one of the most horrific cases that I have read about. It hurts my heart and I didn't know Tori or baby Dean. Anyone that could do something like that to a baby is truly a evil monster. I hope that this guy is charged soon. It sounds like everyone around knows who this monster is. I also hope that money makes no difference because it shouldn't. This guy has probably been bought out of every problem he has ever gotten himself into...by his parents. Murder isn't like getting a speeding ticket or a DUI. We are talking about a beauitful young mother and a darling little baby boy.

I'm sorry that your son ended up being suspected of such a terrible thing for a while. The LE always look at the people that were close to the victims. Thank God he was cleared and can now mourn their loss without fear of being arrested for something that he didn't do.

I'm glad that Tori and little Dean had so many people that loved them so much. For the people left behind murder is a nightmare that feels like it is never ending. It is hard to even grasp that something so horrible really happened...that someone could be so evil as to do something like this. My daughter was murdered but thank God her daughter wasn't harmed. I don't know what I would have done had I lost both of them. My heart goes out to Tori's parents and the pain that they are living in.

We are all praying for justice for Tori and baby Dean. I hope it comes soon so that this piece of scum will be locked up for the rest of his life unable to harm anyone else. God bless you for being there for Tori's mother and for your son.

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 09:07 AM
I have sent the email posted below to the San Diego Police Department at this address: sdpdwebmaster@pd.sandiego.gov
I urge everyone with the will and the ability to contact anyone and everyone who can assist with this case.

The email I sent:
"I respectfully request that your department assure that any and all possible measures are being taken to investigate and bring to justice the murderer of Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube. These murders are representative of a very real threat to civilized society that we cherish and live in and must be vindicated. There is an apparent lack of information that potentially either represents a significant and serious stage of the investigation, or a lack of resources and/or will to fulfill. In addition to bringing to justice the perpetrator responsible for these reprehensible acts, I urge you to maintain contact with the media and the public regarding the status of the investigation. The case has justifiably reached the status of high profile within a significant segment of society. The individuals following this case are sensitive to the need for jurisprudence in the sharing of information, however, there is a significant need for assurance that the case is proceeding and progress is being made. Thank you in advance for your consideration of the concerns and opinions expressed within this email."

God bless and keep the family and friends of Tori and Dean.
Good job Reannan!

Reannan
12-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Unless the SD police are clueless, they have to know that the case is not just going to go away. They might as well get on with it and get it over with, no matter how influential the family of the perpetrator is in society. As far as the family of the suspect goes....you can't live with this. The entire town knows who you are, and you are doomed to a slow and desperate spiral down into a dark abyss from which you cannot escape. Because of the actions of your son, your lives can never go back to "normal". Money can easily foster and encourage evil, but it never successfully hides something as evil as the acts against Tori and Dean. You will never be able to attend dinners at the country club, the opera, or any other social gathering without someone whispering and pointing. Alternatively, if you seek help for your son and his problems (had to be drugs involved) and assist in bringing forth justice, you will eventually be able to hold your heads up and feel good about having done the right thing. It is the only hope you and your son have for finding peace. He will undoubtedly end up serving time, but in a sense, he already is. He permanently changed his life and his family's when he murdered Tori and Dean. He will be haunted forever by his actions unless he is a greater monster than even I can imagine. No matter how you cut it slice it or dice it, he and his family cannot return to a normal life. He will ultimately self-destruct and the misery and embarrassment of a trial you currently dread is only being postponed by a potentially even greater misery for future events which are assuredly going to happen.

Tranaice
12-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I have kept up with this case by reading everything I can find on it. I have lurked on this thread, but never posted. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Tori and Dean's family and friends. I pray that justice is served soon. This case just breaks my heart.

misterallgood
12-22-2006, 12:57 PM
http://crimeblog.us/?p=284

The weblog entry will be enlightening, I assure you all.

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 01:40 PM

The weblog entry will be enlightening, I assure you all.
Yes Steve, it is about time. I just received the information about the press conference. I am sure that there are some very unhappy people that this name is finally going to be released. I am going to hold off on posting the name until after the press conference. I feel it only right that Tori's family be the ones to finally be able to realease the name.

Tom'sGirl
12-22-2006, 01:45 PM

The weblog entry will be enlightening, I assure you all.Well crap, I had the link earlier, now when I click it says:
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

I've changed my email addy, wonder if this has anything to do with it?

I can't find where to change it at your site Steve.

BrokenHeart
12-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Just got back from taking balloons to Tori and Dean. This is the best Christmas gift that I have ever had. I have so many emotions going thru my heart and my mind since dayna called me this morning. "Thank you God ... Thank you Tori and Dean for being a part of my life. We misss you..."

WhiteWolf
12-22-2006, 02:36 PM
I couldn't find the story at Steve's link, either.

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 02:38 PM
He might be waiting until after the press converence to post it. Here is the link for the news station that is doing the press conference. Nothing there yet though.

http://www.kfmb.com/index.html

Tom'sGirl
12-22-2006, 02:38 PM
I couldn't find the story at Steve's link, either.
Well that makes me feel better. I even went to my old computer and couldn't come up with anything there either.

I've been putting off jumping into the tub and thought I had screwed something up :(

Tom'sGirl
12-22-2006, 02:40 PM
He might be waiting until after the press converence to post it. Here is the link for the news station that is doing the press conference. Nothing there yet though.

http://www.kfmb.com/index.html
Thanks Shadow, I should have taken the time to read the entire link earlier when I could view it............damn:doh:

misterallgood
12-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Well that makes me feel better. I even went to my old computer and couldn't come up with anything there either.

I've been putting off jumping into the tub and thought I had screwed something up :(I apologize for the confusion.

I posted it briefly, then talked with Dayna and put the post in private mode. The press conference will not air until 11 p.m. on the West Coast, so she said she didn't mind if I re-published the post this afternoon, once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Hope they have a good Xmas there in Bonita, behind that big-a$$ nativity display.

Steve

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Perfect timing. I think there might be some people who are not so welcome as guests at the neighborhood Christmas parties.

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.

Tom'sGirl
12-22-2006, 02:50 PM
I apologize for the confusion.

I posted it briefly, then talked with Dayna and put the post in private mode. The press conference will not air until 11 p.m. on the West Coast, so she said she didn't mind if I re-published the post this afternoon, once we knew the family of the suspect had received "Tori & Dean's Christmas present."

Hope they have a good Xmas there in Bonita, behind that big-a$$ nativity display.

SteveThank you, thank you, how in the hell do you do so many things at once? Talk about multi-tasking, you are the bomb!

I'm having problems just switching everything over from one computer to another :)

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Perfect timing. I think there might be some people who are not so welcome as guests at the neighborhood Christmas parties.

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.WOW, that was fast. All of his pictures have been taken off of his myspace! I think that maybe they got their Christmas gift Steve.

BrokenHeart
12-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Shawdow. Yah his photo was taken off at 11:12pacific time. but some are still posted on his friends MAX.
I feel Tori is smiling down on us saying it's about time!!!!

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Shawdow. Yah his photo was taken off at 11:12pacific time. but some are still posted on his friends MAX.
I feel Tori is smiling down on us saying it's about time!!!!

That's alright, I figured they would be taken down so I copied them while they were there :D

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 04:55 PM

It's posted.

misterallgood
12-22-2006, 04:58 PM

I took a look at the 2 myspace pages and copied some pictures just in case the myspace goes poof or gets set to private which I'm sure it will.Shadow, if you know my personal e-mail, could you send me copies? I'm helping the TV station out where I can.

I've made copies of other things, if you'd like to trade.

Thanks,

Steve

edited to add: e-mail me via PM here if you don't know my e-mail addy.

Shadow205
12-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Shadow, if you know my personal e-mail, could you send me copies? I'm helping the TV station out where I can.

I've made copies of other things, if you'd like to trade.

Thanks,

Steve

edited to add: e-mail me via PM here if you don't know my e-mail addy.
They are on their way to you.

misterallgood
12-22-2006, 05:16 PM
They are on their way to you.Thank you!

misterallgood
12-22-2006, 05:34 PM
They are on their way to you.Received, Shadow. Thanks again. I've forwarded them to KFMB.

Steve

LvsAMystry
12-22-2006, 07:57 PM
This is the best news, I am beyond excited that this has happened. It's a start, it's THE start, of punishment for whats been done.

For Dayna and family and friends, it really is Christmas and I can hear your angels singing.