PDA

View Full Version : Nude Hiker

Hugh
01-26-2004, 10:23 AM
The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

Mimi
01-26-2004, 01:42 PM
He certainly takes the beauty of nature to another level :dance: heeheehee~

Ghostwheel
01-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Isn't he darned cold? Must use a lot of sunscreen, too.

indigomood
01-28-2004, 09:38 PM
how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...

indigomood
01-28-2004, 09:39 PM
The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...