PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 4

Pages : [1] 2

fran
11-26-2006, 02:14 PM
If someone else had already started to do this, I'll delete this thread.

Part 3
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1241985#post1241985

Part 2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44676

Part 1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44442

fran
11-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Today, 10:02 AM
raisincharlie
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
right RC...you're exactly right about Laci & Connor's murders, but in this case, like Cypros said....there would be nothing unusual about dogs picking up JY's scent at the house, if he left the house in the SUV that evening...it would track him leaving the house & getting in his vehicle.....a normal everyday thing he does anyway....

boy i remember when i heard about the dogs stopping at the end of that pier, during the SP case...it gave me chills at the time...the dogs DID know quite well, where Laci was

That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

Its Just My Opinion - "It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack, not rationality"...Beatrix Kiddo

raisincharlie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to raisincharlie
Find all posts by raisincharlie
Add raisincharlie to Your Buddy List

#1027 Today, 10:02 AM
PolkSaladAnnie
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly
And maybe that's one of the reasons LE is seeking info from anyone who saw something or nothing in the early hours. Imo, they want to know where he parked that vehicle other than the garage. Perhaps the SUV doesn't fit into the garage. A lot of garages in older homes didn't allow the clearance for the heighth of these newer vehicles.

Hi jilly

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PolkSaladAnnie
Find all posts by PolkSaladAnnie
Add PolkSaladAnnie to Your Buddy List

#1028 Today, 10:04 AM
close_enough
tennessee - lake lover Join Date: Dec 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie
That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

gotcha RC
..was just a bit confused....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

close_enough
View Public Profile
Send a private message to close_enough
Find all posts by close_enough
Add close_enough to Your Buddy List

#1029 Today, 10:06 AM
close_enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
Hi jilly

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

close_enough
View Public Profile

#1030 Today, 10:07 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie

Weighing the odds - he could have parked on the access road to the recreational complex in the sub-division - pretty remote road south of his home, not far, and most likely not in use during the wee hours. This also ties in with the little rumor that a delivery person might have seen something, you recall that rumor ? Clean laundry, towels for the gym and so on could have been delivered to the rec center in the wee hours of the morning.

Lots of possibilities...

If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolte, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ...

Just a few thoughts ...

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1031 Today, 10:08 AM
Mama-cita
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

Mama-cita
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mama-cita
Find all posts by Mama-cita
Add Mama-cita to Your Buddy List

#1032 Today, 10:09 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

I know...

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1033 Today, 10:11 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-cita
Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1034 Today, 10:13 AM
close_enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

oh yes...kudos to Sami & Scandi

close_enough
View Public Profile

PolkSaladAnnie
11-26-2006, 02:20 PM
If someone else had already started to do this, I'll delete this thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1241985#post1241985

Ata girl fran : thanks very much .... and hi there :)

fran
11-26-2006, 02:21 PM

Back atcha' PSA.... :blowkiss:

fran

Now, what have I missed? :doh:

Does anyone have a link to misfits? I've been looking for it for two days! I read there earlier this week but didn't keep a link. :eek:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-26-2006, 02:23 PM

fran

HEAPS!!!

Lol ... excellent stuff, fran...

PolkSaladAnnie
11-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Weighing the odds - he could have parked on the access road to the recreational complex in the sub-division - pretty remote road south of his home, not far, and most likely not in use during the wee hours. This also ties in with the little rumor that a delivery person might have seen something, you recall that rumor ? Clean laundry, towels for the gym and so on could have been delivered to the rec center in the wee hours of the morning.

Lots of possibilities...

If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolate, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ... ??

Just a few thoughts ...

PSA

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolate, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ... ??

Just a few thoughts ...

PSA
If there is a delivery person who saw something - IMO it would not have been a vehicle parked in a driveway near a house that would have caught their attention. It could have been a vehicle moving in the opposite direction at 3 am that they might remember however, especially if it was going a bit fast or had no lights on or something else stupid, or it could have been indeed parked somewhere a car wouldn't be expected to be at that time of night.

The hotel - we can hope but if JY, and two hotels were stayed at , one close, one near his business meeting, I'll think the one close was a fleabag type and the second with all kinds of security. Logic says there should only be one hotel and that one being the one near his meeting so he can prove what time he checked in. But that doesn't mean he didn't come back after checking in and wait out his plan at one close to the home that he could also use to clean up at. JMO

fran
11-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Thought we needed to bring this list over here too! FOCUS! :)

fran

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44746&page=37&pp=25
List originally posted by raisincharlie on Part 3 and amended by PSA

Amended: 3

1. Husband leaves night before murder for a business trip.
2. Husband is last person to speak with wife at 11 pm.
3. Last person(s) known to see victim was (were) friend(s).
4. Wife is 4 months pregnant, therefore statistically at risk.
5. Husband phones SIL the next day asking to retrieve a fax from his home.
6. SIL finds murdered wife.
7. 2.5 year old child left alive and unharmed.
8. Dog in house.
9. Neighbors unaware of anything unusual except outside lights being on
a couple of days prior to the murder.
10. Husband on way to parents home when body is found.
11. Reported child in the neighborhood with supposed behavioral issues.
12. Wife previously lost a baby shortly after an auto accident.
13. Wife works flex time and may or may not have been expected at work.
14. Husband's vehicle is immediately impounded upon return to home area.
15. Husband retains lawyer at some point.
16. Sheriff's spokeswoman indicates the crime is not random.
17. LE indicates no "forced entry" at the crime scene.
18. Sheriff reports neighborhood is quiet with very few problems.
19. Police asked for information about events between 12 and 6 am.
20. Police investigate previous accident involving couple - May 2005.
21. Police have made no further appeals to the public for assistance.
22. Sheriff indicates in interview with Greta, no warrants obtained for collection of fingerprints of several people.
23. Husband complies with Non-testimonial order and gives samples requested in presence of his lawyer.
24. No external tip line established (police tip line exists).
25. No reward for information posted by sheriff or families.

Newest add #17 - no forced entry.

fran
11-26-2006, 02:52 PM
If there is a delivery person who saw something - IMO it would not have been a vehicle parked in a driveway near a house that would have caught their attention. It could have been a vehicle moving in the opposite direction at 3 am that they might remember however, especially if it was going a bit fast or had no lights on or something else stupid, or it could have been indeed parked somewhere a car wouldn't be expected to be at that time of night.

The hotel - we can hope but if JY, and two hotels were stayed at , one close, one near his business meeting, I'll think the one close was a fleabag type and the second with all kinds of security. Logic says there should only be one hotel and that one being the one near his meeting so he can prove what time he checked in. But that doesn't mean he didn't come back after checking in and wait out his plan at one close to the home that he could also use to clean up at. JMO

Exactly! Just because he checked in doesn't mean he stayed there to sleep.

Also, perhaps an early morning delivery person saw lights on in the house, which, imho, would have probably been unusual for that time of morning.

JMHO
fran

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Exactly! Just because he checked in doesn't mean he stayed there to sleep.

Also, perhaps an early morning delivery person saw lights on in the house, which, imho, would have probably been unusual for that time of morning.

JMHO
fran
The lights on in the house would definitely catch a person's attention if they were driving by - yes Ma'am.

scandi
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Here's a link to Misfits Fran: http://www.mermaidsinging.com/2006/11/the_secret.htm#comments

If she ends that section of the blog she leaves a link, and on the page that takes you to you click on comments.

Well, well, well - a very deep subject! My thoughts are traveling back to Ocean's comment that there must be something so telling that it will nail him, and then Fran's comment she needs something, even a little something to tantalize her brain {in the same light I think}. LOL

I must have mulled this over while sleeping, but since we have again discussed the rumor of his car being seen in his driveway after the time when he should have been driving to his business meeting, I think it is only prudent to bring this up.

The rumor that when he left his house before 10:30pm he drove only 1/2 mile away from his home and went to a motel. It is said by the insider he made a call at 11pm to Michelle, so it would have to have been from that motel. Sometime after midnight acc to the LE quest of the public, someone killed her.

I think that might be a real possibility to nail the case if it is indeed true. Can you imagine him being so stupid as to do this? He undoubtedly used a fake name, unless they check your drivers licence. Would he be so stupid as to use his own name. Or possibly he had someone else that was staying there who he rendevued with until it was time to go back to the house.

It might be what LE has been working on, to nail down little details about that short stay. It sure smacks of premeditation, and then get it over quick so he could be on his way out of town. Proving this in the correct way so it is court worthy and proof could be why he he hasn't been arrested yet.

One thing we know is that these men who kill their pregnant wives out of passion are not smart at all in the way they go about it. I always thought of SP as dumber than a box of rocks. This guy, if he rented that motel not far from where his wife was sleeping before he slipped out of town, he has to be the one who is dumber than a box of dirty rocks!

One last thought is we are the only forum to have heard this rumor - none of the other boards have even picked up on it. I think it came from a very credible poster, and am thinking it might be pretty full sail or she wouldn't mention it. :cool:

Scandi

At the other forums they are assuming it was Raleigh LE that had the enhanced snipet removed from the web which is not the case. It was a LE officer in another country I believe that the poster knows who gave her this advice.

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Here's a link to Misfits Fran: http://www.mermaidsinging.com/2006/11/the_secret.htm#comments

If she ends that section of the blog she leaves a link, and on the page that takes you to you click on comments.

Well, well, well - a very deep subject! My thoughts are traveling back to Ocean's comment that there must be something so telling that it will nail him, and then Fran's comment she needs something, even a little something to tantalize her brain {in the same light I think}. LOL

I must have mulled this over while sleeping, but since we have again discussed the rumor of his car being seen in his driveway after the time when he should have been driving to his business meeting, I think it is only prudent to bring this up.

The rumor that when he left his house before 10:30pm he drove only 1/2 mile away from his home and went to a motel. It is said by the insider he made a call at 11pm to Michelle, so it would have to have been from that motel. Sometime after midnight acc to the LE quest of the public, someone killed her.

I think that might be a real possibility to nail the case if it is indeed true. Can you imagine him being so stupid as to do this? He undoubtedly used a fake name, unless they check your drivers licence. Would he be so stupid as to use his own name. Or possibly he had someone else that was staying there who he rendevued with until it was time to go back to the house.

It might be what LE has been working on, to nail down little details about that short stay. It sure smacks of premeditation, and then get it over quick so he could be on his way out of town. Proving this in the correct way so it is court worthy and proof could be why he he hasn't been arrested yet.

One thing we know is that these men who kill their pregnant wives out of passion are not smart at all in the way they go about it. I always thought of SP as dumber than a box of rocks. This guy, if he rented that motel not far from where his wife was sleeping before he slipped out of town, he has to be the one who is dumber than a box of dirty rocks!

One last thought is we are the only forum to have heard this rumor - none of the other boards have even picked up on it. I think it came from a very credible poster, and am thinking it might be pretty full sail or she wouldn't mention it. :cool:

Scandi
Scandi,

Last night I checked on Map Quest - there are a reported 150 hotel/motels within 15 miles of the Young home. There are several within 4.5 to 5 miles of the home but those would be the closest. Again on Map Quest - Durham is roughly 35 minutes away - tons and tons of hotels/motels. Also looked to the north - how far could a person get in say one hour - Oxford NC comes in - Virginia is at a minimum 1 hour 30 minutes and that would get you just inside the state line. Just for information.

scandi
11-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Do we know where he made that 11pm call from? You make a great point Charlie, in that if they don't have a receipt for the payment of the motel it will involve a lot of shoeleather! Wouldn't you think they could find out what # that call was made from, or check motels in that short time frame to see what calls went out? If there was a friend there he could have used their cellie. That would open up a can of worms for LE, except they know who his good friends are. Could be Furtis {sp} LOL I don't think he is that smart - a slow bloomer as it has been said!

Scandi

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Do we know where he made that 11pm call from? You make a great point Charlie, in that if they don't have a receipt for the payment of the motel it will involve a lot of shoeleather! Wouldn't you think they could find out what # that call was made from, or check motels in that short time frame to see what calls went out? If there was a friend there he could have used their cellie. That would open up a can of worms for LE, except they know who his good friends are. Could be Furtis {sp} LOL I don't think he is that smart - a slow bloomer as it has been said!

Scandi
I recall a conversation here on the board about the call a couple of nights ago. I think we thought that the police most likely would have checked both land and cell phones pretty early by hitting the call back button which usually dials the last number called. I don't know if we decided that the phones would reveal last incoming phone call or not. I know my cell keeps a list of five of the most recent incoming calls - the numbers, date, and time show up on this list. Not sure what else to tell you. quess it depends on the service provider.

close_enough
11-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Alice253

I've really only been reading on this thread, but I do want to say that I hope Cassidy ends up with Michelle's family, either Meredith or her parents when (IF) JY is found to have committed this horrendous crime.

just noticed this post...back tracked on the last thread, lol

anyway, i hope the same.....

close_enough
11-26-2006, 04:33 PM

i 2nd that, Fran:)

close_enough
11-26-2006, 04:58 PM

i think you could be right...it could happen...if he used his cell phone, LE's got him with the cell towers, & if he used a landline, they'll have the number on Michelle's phone....well, unless when he got back to the house, he erased the incoming call on Michelle's end, whether it be landline or cell .....hmmm

close_enough
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM

fran

Does anyone have a link to misfits? I've been looking for it for two days! I read there earlier this week but didn't keep a link. :eek:

www.misfitting.com

close_enough
11-26-2006, 05:02 PM
The lights on in the house would definitely catch a person's attention if they were driving by - yes Ma'am.

i would think so also, except from what i can tell, the houses sit fairly off the road, am i right????

close_enough
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Scandi....i agree; it "sure smacks of premeditation"

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 05:14 PM
i would think so also, except from what i can tell, the houses sit fairly off the road, am i right????
I would say they are a ways back but this doesn't make them invisible. Look again at some of Greta's tapes - they are near the edge of the road but the house and lights in the background are quite visible even with the studio lights at work. In the middle of the night driving on an un-lit street - a light on in any house would stick out like a sore thumb I think.

Bee Charmer
11-26-2006, 05:16 PM
I would like to add my thanks to
the Super Sleuthies, Close Enough, RaisinCharlie,
Polksalad, Scandi and Sal. You have all done a
great job.

I was wondering if JY and family have allowed
Meredith to see little Cassidy. I would think
this little one would need to see people who
love her. Especially Meredith, who acted in
the capacity as her Nanny, didn't she?

If JY has not, then I think this is another
very suspicious act on his part.

Floh
11-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Thank you fran, for a new thread!

it's all getting so unweildly.

please mods, can we have specific foum for Michelle?

close_enough
11-26-2006, 05:49 PM
I would say they are a ways back but this doesn't make them invisible. Look again at some of Greta's tapes - they are near the edge of the road but the house and lights in the background are quite visible even with the studio lights at work. In the middle of the night driving on an un-lit street - a light on in any house would stick out like a sore thumb I think.

heck i can't even find the link to that interview that night...the one she had there in Raleigh, live....doesn't matter....

i just remember something about Hammer looking back at the house, & mentioning how it sets back off the road, but we could still see the porch lights from a distance.....doesn't matter, lol...i'm just 'picking' i guess....

close_enough
11-26-2006, 05:54 PM
great job.

lol ...well, thanks Bee...let's not forget Otto, ...oh gosh there's so many, now that i think of it:)
great group of folks i must :clap:

haven't heard a peep about Michelle's family being able to see Cassidy...i know they Young's are in Brevard, & Meredith lives in Raleigh, so it's hard to say.....MY guess is no, they havnen't, but i could be wrong....

Txmom
11-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Even if JY went back to the house and deleted the caller ID, the phone company may be able to provide a record of calls coming into the house....I called Verizion about a call that came to my house, and I also returned the call--then my children erased the number on caller ID. Verizion told me to give them some time and they could get me the number. (The computers keep track of all that we do.)

Also I work part-time at a Best Western Hotel, and when someone comes in for a room, I always ask for a drivers license. But, when we print out their computerized check in sheet aka folio, the time is printed on it. If the customer comes back later asking for a copy of it and I reprint it, the time that shows on the copy is the time that they had originally checked in.

I am having a very difficult time understanding why anyone would drive 30 minutes from home and check into a motel/hotel. If you were that tired, you should never have left home. I would also be interested in knowing if the hotel had security cameras, and if the rooms had interior or exterior doors. If the hotel had exterior doors the staff cannot keep track of the customers movement.

Cypros
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Can someone please tell me where the idea that JY rented a hotel just a half hour from the house came from? It seems to be a big focus of discussion today but I cannot tack its origin. Did it come from someone involved in the case or is it a poster's speculation? I'm sure if I were to read all 1000 posts in the Part III thread I would be able to find it, but that will take hours!

Thanks!

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Can someone please tell me where the idea that JY rented a hotel just a half hour from the house came from? It seems to be a big focus of discussion today but I cannot tack its origin. Did it come from someone involved in the case or is it a poster's speculation? I'm sure if I were to read all 1000 posts in the Part III thread I would be able to find it, but that will take hours!

Thanks!
Cypros,

This is speculation most likely mixed with rumor. I am not certain of the origin of this but here it is. It was not something reported in any news source and I do believe it has its origins on another website. Sorry can't help you any better than that.

Cypros
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Cypros,

This is speculation most likely mixed with rumor. I am not certain of the origin of this but here it is. It was not something reported in any news source and I do believe it has its origins on another website. Sorry can't help you any better than that.

Thanks raisincharlie. I won't take it very seriously then until I hear it is official.

fran
11-26-2006, 06:33 PM

Scandi

At the other forums they are assuming it was Raleigh LE that had the enhanced snipet removed from the web which is not the case. It was a LE officer in another country I believe that the poster knows who gave her this advice.

Thanks for the link scandi! :blowkiss:

Now I just have to catch up here. Been involved in the NH case for the past couple of hours with that show being aired in Holland. Still have to wait until tomorrow to see 'for real' what was said. :(

fran

PS...Thanks to you too Close Enough, for the link! :) You all are the BEST! fran

scandi
11-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi Txmom, I think if he did rent a motel 1/2 hour away from home, all speculation, it would be a close place to lie in wait. He knew she was going to bed he could double back and sneak up on her in the bed,which sounds plausible to me.

The check in time at the motel where the business meeting was would be an interesting thing to find out. We won't hear that till trial I'm sure.

Scandi

fran
11-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Let's say that Michelle's friend or friends came to watch GA an hour or so early so they could yak awhile. JY decides to leave between 7:30 and 8:00 P.M. for say a three hour drive. That would seem reasonable to me.

He checks in, calls Michelle around 11 P.M. and?????????????????????

IIRC, Michelle's TOD was at the latest, 3:30 A.M., according to how rigamortis sets in according to Dr. Baden and she was found at 1:30 P.M.

Sooooooooooo, if JY's meeting was say 9 A.M., at a city three hours drive from his home, IF it were JY, he would have had to leave home by 6 A.M.

Just something to chew on.

JMHO
fran

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Let's say that Michelle's friend or friends came to watch GA an hour or so early so they could yak awhile. JY decides to leave between 7:30 and 8:00 P.M. for say a three hour drive. That would seem reasonable to me.

IIRC, Michelle's TOD was at the latest, 3:30 A.M., according to how rigamortis sets in according to Dr. Baden and she was found at 1:30 P.M.

Sooooooooooo, if JY's meeting was say 9 A.M., at a city three hours drive from his home, IF it were JY, he would have had to leave home by 6 A.M.

JMHO
franI am sure hoping JY did not have time or the presence of mind to unload luggage and what not from his vehicle when he got to his parents. I'm hoping there was a briefcase full of receipts and a lap top in that SUV when he returned to Raleigh - if so, the police know a lot more than we may think without ever talking to JY. Since the police have admitted only to talking to him briefly - I'm thinking they had a different method of figuring not only his whereavbouts but also the times associated. JMO

scandi
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi Fran!

Counting back for rigor the latest she could have died would be 3:30 acc to Dr Baden. And the earliest? Rigor can begin at any time up to 2 hours I believe to actually start processing, so that would make it 12:30 at the earliest for TOD.

That would jive with LE wanting to know what cars were there between midnight and 6am.

So I bet after the 11pm call he waited an hour before he doubled back to the house. She could have been gone by 12:30, I bet that LE has him cold on the checkin at the fancy motel by his appt, and what they're polishing up is where he was after he left the house up until he came back and murdered her.

Hope they have a masterful Chief investigator on the case. Wonder if it is the same prosecutor as on the Duke case?

Scandi

PS: Interesting fact I learned on the LA Coroner show I watched this week. Rigor begins in the eye muscles. And it leaves the same way, so the last little bit of rigor in a dead body is in the eyes.

Juliana
11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
I don't have anything useful to add - you guys are way too smart for me - just wanted to say I thought about this little girl this Thanksgiving - without her mommy. Christmas will be hard too. Maybe she's too young to realize now but the holidays will probably always be hard for her because of her moms death right before the holidays. I hope her father was not involved (doesn't look good from what I can see but I've been wrong many times on matters such as this). I wonder if the dad is arrested, will the LE wait until after the holidays to arrest just to allow this little girl some semblance of a merry Christmas?

fran
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
So, from their ehhhh supposed friend in the know, we are to believe that:

1. Michelle, who was very security conscious, didn't think it necessary to lock the door or forgot, when her husband is out of town, thus the no forced entry?

2. The fax, which Meredith specifically said was a fax, was not a fax but a computer print out. This genius IT salesman, wants us to believe that he would send something to his home computer to be printed out regarding something Michelle wanted for a gift, while he was gone, so he needed his SIL to go and retrieve it before his wife saw it. What, he didn't have access to a computer and printer? If no printer, he couldn't just have emailed himself and printed it out when he got home?

3. I'll go along with him waiting to leave for home to wait for his family, so they could drive. After all, he'd just found out his wife had been murdered and was in no condition to drive five hours home. BUT,.............to not go through the house and see if anything is missing? To NOT talk to LE all this time to help find the REAL killer?

4 The poster supposedly in the know first said it was a Xmas gift then said an anniversary gift, ehh........leather (purse)......(louis vittan by chance?)

5. IF Michelle lost the baby she was carrying in the Spring two weeks after the accident, I would venture to say the accident was the cause of the miscarriage. I don't believe a doctor would rule that out. The car was in four feet of water, she must have had to force her way out of the car and swim to shore, plus she apparently didn't have on her seat belt.

6. To spout over and over what a happy couple they were and her friends are sticking by the husband mean absolutely nothing. Laci's family and friends stuck by Scott at first too,........that is until they found out they didn't know Scott at all. Apparently, Laci didn't really know him either, it would appear.

Like I said, it does the friends and family of the victim a disservice to read and post on blogs about this crime. It would be better if they spent time taking care of their friends. PLUS, imho, they're letting out information that probably should be kept under-wraps for now. IF LE isn't talking, neither should they, imho.

I will stop suspecting the husband IF and WHEN the husband goes in and talks to LE AND a reward is issued for information resulting in the capture and conviction of the killer. ONLY THEN will I look elsewhere...............until then................previous records speak for themselves on who the most likely perp is.

JMHO
fran

Samiya
11-26-2006, 08:30 PM
lol...we've moved house......thread 4.

Ok, so I didn't go to bed when I said I was going to because something caught me.

:confused: while looking into something....

When are new updated phone books released in the USA?

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM

Ok, so I didn't go to bed when I said I was going to because something caught me.

Just checked dates on ours here - June to June is the calendar time covered. It may be something different in the Raleigh area though.

fran
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
I am sure hoping JY did not have time or the presence of mind to unload luggage and what not from his vehicle when he got to his parents. I'm hoping there was a briefcase full of receipts and a lap top in that SUV when he returned to Raleigh - if so, the police know a lot more than we may think without ever talking to JY. Since the police have admitted only to talking to him briefly - I'm thinking they had a different method of figuring not only his whereavbouts but also the times associated. JMO

I don't think he had time to unload. He was just waiting for his family to load their stuff.

I'm hoping LE has presence of mind to check his various credit cards, money cards, and cash receipts (if he has any) to compare when he last bought gas and how much was in the tank etc......

I'm also hoping that he was stupid enough to leave his cell phone on that night or morning, IF it was him. LE would definitely know his route then. That would prove one way or the other, IMO.

JMHO
fran

scandi
11-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi Sami,

How funny you should ask that today. I found my new phone book for Portland on my front door step about 2 hours ago! :rolleyes:

Does your new project have to do with this case?

Scandi

SewingDeb
11-26-2006, 09:04 PM
30 minutes away? How about Cary, NC. It's not far but takes about that long to get there if there is any traffic.

Samiya
11-26-2006, 09:14 PM
It didn't take long to find out that the ladder in the photo from the woman's show site was taken on the 11/17/06...All photos were taken on that date and judging by the number sequence of the photos...they took lot of photos.

In light of some recent posts, I've decided to post some thoughts that I had begun to post but instead sent it all in an email to myself so I could save it and go over it again.

otto
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
lol ...well, thanks Bee...let's not forget Otto, ...oh gosh there's so many, now that i think of it:)
great group of folks i must :clap:

haven't heard a peep about Michelle's family being able to see Cassidy...i know they Young's are in Brevard, & Meredith lives in Raleigh, so it's hard to say.....MY guess is no, they havnen't, but i could be wrong....

Thanks Close. I've been hiding lately so any new additions probably haven't noticed me. I'm just sitting back and thinking - trying to get some sort of picture or scenario in my mind. I'm still reading every word and mulling it around.

I wonder if Michelle's family will have to file a visitation request with the courts to see Cassidy or if Jason will recognize the importance of Cassidy maintaining a close relationship with Michelle's family.

Samiya
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM

JMHO
fran(My original saved post, instead sent to my inbox for saving and mulling over)

6 hours is a long time...now if he left home say around 8pm, that gives him 3 hours extra to drive a decent distance, ring Michelle at 11pm to make sure friends were gone, then head back to the house arriving between 2 and 4 (within the murder timeframe), then get to his destination between 8 and 9 am....trot off to a business meeting then go on to his parents place or drive directly to his parents place, stop at a motel check in, have a shower, etc. That's alot of driving, the murder itself wouldn't have taken long at all.

Now.....this depends on where in Virginia the 'business meeting' was. And that he called Michelle from a motel somewhere.

Another speculative thought saved...

Did he ring from a motel or was he within close proximity to the house and calling from a cell phone? If he rang from a motel phone, the motel would have records if they're like the ones over here who charge guests for phone usage....and if they don't charge guests for phone calls, the phone company will still have records.

If on a cell phone, what are the providers phone line range before it would be a call from another area further away?

20,000 questions and not one answer, lol.

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM
30 minutes away? How about Cary, NC. It's not far but takes about that long to get there if there is any traffic.
There you are ! Assuming you are familiar with the area - is Durham about 35 minutes ?

Posted this back the other day - several pages ago thought you might like:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-16514161-videos--KT-Tunstall

5th title down - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree 2005

from a touch of Brazilian beat (Nelly) to a touch of 12 bar blues - this little lady has a heck of a voice as well. Enjoy !

sweetmop
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh my goodness! I've been trying to catch up on all these posts today, since we had company in for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to appear too rude hanging on the computer all the time. I can not believe that there is no arrest yet, of JY. I will eat my hat(:crazy: ) if he is an innocent man, as much as we would all like him to be. I have listened to the 911 call over and over again this evening. Called my dh & son in here and had them both listen to it. I didn't say a word about little Cassidy or what she had said... my son said "Obviously daddy was there." and my hubby said, "That sob out of town,huh? Well he's your guy" Now these 2 haven't been following this case and reading all this stuff on here like I have. It really is difficult to understand why no arrest yet though. Someone mentioned earlier about would LE delay an arrest due to the upcoming holidays, I feel quite certain they will not, yet what could be the hold up? Is there any one of you guys that think this young woman's murder was a random act? Are we all pretty much agreeing that JY did it? :( It breaks my heart for little Cassidy, the little unborn baby boy, and all of Michelle's family. So so sad, and so very sick. I wonder also if there is something that causes these demon spouses to just crack at holidays. Horrible loss any time but death just prior to Christmas time is doubly horrible. JMHO. I appreciate all of you.

SewingDeb
11-26-2006, 09:52 PM
There you are ! Assuming you are familiar with the area - is Durham about 35 minutes ?

from a touch of Brazilian beat (Nelly) to a touch of 12 bar blues - this little lady has a heck of a voice as well. Enjoy !

I think Durham is about 30 minutes or so from Raleigh. Raleigh is really big and sometimes it takes awhile to get anywhere.

Thanks for the link! I'll go check it out. : )

SewingDeb
11-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks raisincharlie. I won't take it very seriously then until I hear it is official.

That's how I feel about it. We need to make sure rumors don't become facts.

I really wish they would release a few more facts to the public.

SewingDeb
11-26-2006, 10:02 PM

Thanks Charlie, I love that song! I've been singing along with it on the radio for awhile but I didn't know who sang or the name of the song until you posted it. She does have a wonderful voice. Will have to check out more of her music.

less0305
11-26-2006, 10:10 PM

How about Burlington - and if he were heading to Virginia - wouldn't it be more likely he would go by way of Burlington?

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks Charlie, I love that song! I've been singing along with it on the radio for awhile but I didn't know who sang or the name of the song until you posted it. She does have a wonderful voice. Will have to check out more of her music.
Another Place to Fall is pretty intense- Other Side of the World is also very good - it has to grow on you a bit however.

less0305
11-26-2006, 10:12 PM

I'm in northern N.C. and ours are Oct. to Oct.

strach304
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
I personally don't think he went somewhere within a half hour of the house that he could be traced to such as a hotel or motel but it does fall in line with my original suspicion that he didn't leave town or go far when Michele's friends saw him leave and of course came back later. He knew her friends were coming over and it was reported to be something she did every week so he had witnesses to see what time he actually left.

The 11pm phone call could have been made from a phone booth. I know they're outdated but do still exist and are thought to be untraceable however I do believe at least the location may be tracked and thus where the half hour hotel rumor may have surfaced.

SewingDeb
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm in northern N.C. and ours are Oct. to Oct.

I'm now in Western NC (lived in the Piedmont area for many years) and I believe that's when our new phone books came out. Maybe it's the same all over NC?

jilly
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM
3. I'll go along with him waiting to leave for home to wait for his family, so they could drive. After all, he'd just found out his wife had been murdered and was in no condition to drive five hours home. BUT,.............to not go through the house and see if anything is missing? To NOT talk to LE all this time to help find the REAL killer?

JMHO
fran

Fran, I'm not so sure they would allow the guy into the house would they? I mean this isn't a B&E they're investigating it's a murder crime scene. I just remember Rusty Yates having to wait outside when he arrived at his house.

I'm wondering what the intent was with the family once they got back to Raleigh. To take luggage and medication, seems they were planning on staying for awhile. Maybe they thought they could stay at the house?

I think it's awesome that LE impounded his vehicle immediately. Must have been quite a shock for them all.

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Fran, I'm not so sure they would allow the guy into the house would they? I mean this isn't a B&E they're investigating it's a murder crime scene. I just remember Rusty Yates having to wait outside when he arrived at his house.

I'm wondering what the intent was with the family once they got back to Raleigh. To take luggage and medication, seems they were planning on staying for awhile. Maybe they thought they could stay at the house?

I think it's awesome that LE impounded his vehicle immediately. Must have been quite a shock for them all.
Based on the Step - Dad's comments in a news article he was none too pleased to say the least. I do think this is also what prompted the retainer of a lawyer - I think the message was pretty clear. I would venture to guess a lawyer was contacted ASAP after this impoundment. JMO though.

jilly
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Based on the Step - Dad's comments in a news article he was none too pleased to say the least. I do think this is also what prompted the retainer of a lawyer - I think the message was pretty clear. I would venture to guess a lawyer was contacted ASAP after this impoundment. JMO though.

I would bet that you're correct! I seem to remember, RC who went with JY. Was it his brother and sister in law? Somehow I remember the brother was driving.

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 10:38 PM
I would bet that you're correct! I seem to remember, RC who went with JY. Was it his brother and sister in law? Somehow I remember the brother was driving.
It was his sister, brother in-law, Mom and step-Dad

http://www.newsobserver.com/928/story/507222.html

To refresh your recollection.

Samiya
11-26-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm in northern N.C. and ours are Oct. to Oct.Thank you for that. Now I am curious....

The transfer of the deed on 5108 Birchleaf Dr was 5/20/2005 (May 2005)

Phone number at 5108 Birchleaf Dr is in the name is P. Masie.

Mr Masie and his wife live in Apex NC and have done since 2005. they were the immediate owners of the Birchleaf Dr house before Jason and Michelle.

Admittedly,being way over here and being a sticky beak lol, I checked the online phone book and the phone at 5108 Birchleaf Dr is listed in the name of Mr P Masie....

dont' they update the online phone books?

jilly
11-26-2006, 10:46 PM
It was his sister, brother in-law, Mom and step-Dad

http://www.newsobserver.com/928/story/507222.html

To refresh your recollection.

Thank you.:)

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Thank you.:)You are quite welcome Jilly

From the article I noticed a few things:

"McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "

Does this sound familiar to anyone else. ?

"I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Seems to confirm to me that there will be absolutely no cooperation from this camp- perhaps I am being overly critical - anyone else have a better interpretation?

"McIntyre criticized the sheriff's office for not immediately returning the belongings, which included medical prescriptions, purses and cell phones."

Confirmation that the investigators have JY's cell phone

scandi
11-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Hi Sami,

I use the online Super Yellow Pages all the time and they are waaaaay out of date - often by more than a year. The only updated thing I have found is often new businesses are in the YP's or Bigfoot if they have submitted a request to be included. But transfer of sales are often wrong.

I was wondering about Gerald McIntyre and his background, just out of interest I guess. He's quite bold and outspoken, and am wondering what his background is. My thought for this is I think it is quite unique that this 3 month on the job JY suddenly has had the saavy or ability to hire the most prestigeous law firm in the area {I think from what I've read}.

GM might know one of the Sr attornies and try to finagle his step-sons direction of defense. No talking to LE cause you can't trust them, wanted their things back right away, etc.

Really, I'm just blowing wind, although as the step father he will weild a lot of weight in decisions made about JY I would think. Do I sound too far off the wall? :D I don't even know how to check this guy out!

Scandi

scandi
11-26-2006, 11:48 PM
:D :D :D I didn't see your post till I had posted mine, so we must be psychic, right? Great points by the way Charlie :slap: LOL

Scandi

raisincharlie
11-26-2006, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=scandi]:D :D :D I didn't see your post till I had posted mine, so we must be psychic, right? Great points by the way Charlie :slap: LOL

Scandi[/QUOTE

Bwaaaha - oops - oh man that's a scary thought :o ! I'm gonna keep an eye on you :p .

I'm glad I went back and looked again - very glad to know the police got the cell phone. Don't you know they are tracking that puppy down.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Hi Sami,

I use the online Super Yellow Pages all the time and they are waaaaay out of date - often by more than a year. The only updated thing I have found is often new businesses are in the YP's or Bigfoot if they have submitted a request to be included. But transfer of sales are often wrong.

I was wondering about Gerald McIntyre and his background, just out of interest I guess. He's quite bold and outspoken, and am wondering what his background is. My thought for this is I think it is quite unique that this 3 month on the job JY suddenly has had the saavy or ability to hire the most prestigeous law firm in the area {I think from what I've read}.

GM might know one of the Sr attornies and try to finagle his step-sons direction of defense. No talking to LE cause you can't trust them, wanted their things back right away, etc.

Really, I'm just blowing wind, although as the step father he will weild a lot of weight in decisions made about JY I would think. Do I sound too far off the wall? :D I don't even know how to check this guy out!

ScandiThanks for that Scandi.....it's hard being a non US citizen and not knowing how often things are updated, lol. I wasn't inferring anything against poor P Masie, but the phon number remaining in his name was weird...so I'm glad that was sorted out coz it would've driven me mental....how are people supposed to find friends numbers online of if the carp is out of date, lol.

I don't think you're blowing wind my friend. I have been wondering the exact same things......Military perhaps? He has a prior perhaps and knows how bulldoggish LE can be?

Either way his reaction is rather on the extreme side.

Another thought coming soon....

scandi
11-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Oh, good! :hand:

Bobbisangel
11-27-2006, 12:29 AM
Anyone that watches any TV knows that the spouse is always looked at first. You would think that the husband would have wanted to cooperate with LE and get himself eliminated as a suspect. If he doesn't have anything to hide he should be more than willing to talk to LE.

The stepdad could just be about power and control and he is going to be in control of this situation. When a person is hung up on power and control it really ticks them off when they can't call all of the shots like getting their belongings back when he demanded that LE return them...now. He probably isn't anyone but just thinks that he is. There are a lot of people like that.

Anyone ever hear what was on that fax that the husband didn't want his wife to see or was there even a fax when the sister went over to the house. To me that was just the husbands way of making sure that someone found the baby.

fran
11-27-2006, 12:43 AM

jilly:
I understand why they didn't allow Rusty in, it was a crime scene of murder, clear and simple.

In this case, the motive could have been robbery. How would they know if anything was missing if the occupant didn't look around to see if anything is missing?

IMHO, they said right away it wasn't robbery. How would they know?

Something told them there was nothing missing.

JMHO
fran

sweetmop
11-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Anyone that watches any TV knows that the spouse is always looked at first. You would think that the husband would have wanted to cooperate with LE and get himself eliminated as a suspect. If he doesn't have anything to hide he should be more than willing to talk to LE.

The stepdad could just be about power and control and he is going to be in control of this situation. When a person is hung up on power and control it really ticks them off when they can't call all of the shots like getting their belongings back when he demanded that LE return them...now. He probably isn't anyone but just thinks that he is. There are a lot of people like that.

Anyone ever hear what was on that fax that the husband didn't want his wife to see or was there even a fax when the sister went over to the house. To me that was just the husbands way of making sure that someone found the baby. The fax was supposed to be about a purse Jason wanted to buy for Michelle for anniversary gift... or so the story goes. Yep there's alot of "control freaks", I would agree with you about the stepdad.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 01:36 AM
If it was a receipt....if he bought it in a shop they would've given the receipt there and then. If it was ordered online the receipt would come via email. If it was ordered via phone, the receipt would be either fax or email..but mostly likely would be in the form of the credit card statement (which is seen as being a receipt for purchases online)..most times via email as the receipt is done on a computer and almost all businesses are now online.

If it was a picture of a product photocopied from a catalogue, then yes it could have come via fax.

If not involved, then he would have had it sent to his home knowing that Michelle would've been at work if she was scheduled to work on that Friday, hence the 'safety' in asking Meredith to retrieve it before Michelle saw it when she got home.

If it was part of a 'plan' then yes, it would've been arranged for her to find Michelle and get Cassidy out of there...BUT why not get Meredith to go over to the house in the morning so that little Cassidy wouldn't have to be there with her deceased mommy for a good part of the day? If he did all that driving he wouldn't have rang Meredith until he got back to his destination. Which leads to the questions of "What were Michelle's Friday working hours when she worked on Fridays??" and "When was the fax organised to be sent? and why not have it sent on another weekday when he would know for sure that Michelle would be at work and he would be home" and "Did he ring Meredith Thursday night...late.. or Friday morning/around lunchtime?"

And if part of a plan he may as well have purposefully waiting a good decent number of hours before wanting her found....maybe he wasn't sure she was actually deceased. The only person who could confirm that for him was......Meredith.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:38 AM
great job.

Well, thank you Bee...! This caught me from the moment I read the news. SORRRYYYY this is so long, but sadly (for me - maybe gladly for some, lol :D), don't think I'll be around much... so take this post as future credit stock. Puttin all my cards on the table.... As Johnny Cash crooned:

Know how to hold 'em,
Know How to fold 'em,
And when to walk away...

So HERE are my cards:

Very early on our first thread, I believed this guy snuk back, did what he did and - when his "alibi" emerged, there was just FAR "too much going on". He had (IMO) taken far too much time and trouble to ENSURE he could be accounted for.

What he may not be able to account for ... is exactly WHO saw him when he was allegedly on his own at a Hotel, which we figured was approximately an hour away from home. When this over-cooked alibi emerged and with Jasonites rumoured assistance ... I instinctively felt:

He had a business trip on Friday 3 November; some 5 hours away.
At that stage no mention of visiting his parents came in

He MADE SURE he was seen leaving by more than one witness: bags and all.
Michelle had her regular friend/s over to watch Gray's Anatomy: 9:30 - 10:30

He was PARTICULAR about making a phone call at 11 pm, putting him out of town. (H = hearsay)
If true, this was within minutes getting to his room: instant call - showed care.

He apparently calls his wife the next day: no reply. (H = hearsay)
If true, this action contrasts with previous evening's care/concern: he doesn't call MY's work, friends, family or the doctor and he assumes she at doctor. Does not appear concerned...

Meredith receives a call out of the blue to go by his house, collect a fax.
This is the first time he has ever asked Meredith to go to his home - for whatever reason.

It's not what LE/the press said, it's what they did not and have not said.
We heard nothing more about that supposed fax. We heard nothing about the business trip, allegedly in VA

Meredith obliges: blissfully unaware and unsuspecting; she believes MY is at work.
JY may have led her to believe MY was at work/doctor and he didn't want MY to see fax.

In all good faith, Meredith proceeds.
She arrives circa 1:25 ish if she called 911 within minutes, that is.

Meredith states dog was freaking out, MY cold and unable to move her; bloody footprints all over house.
First part of call, Meredith's anguish clear: baby in house, Meredith pulls herself together under guidance of 911 op. Established MY appears dead.

911-op gives her second strength: Meredith listens and tries to remain calm for Cassie; states MY supposed to be at work.
Cassie does not sound traumatised: coherent and articulate; no sound dog barking in background.

Meredith says "place doesn't look like it usually does"... Appears full rigor set in giving max 12 hours since TOD at thatb stage.
She only moves a pillow and reassures Cassie until EMS arrive.

The tape, I believe has been spliced at least 4 times.
The op, assumingly may have asked more details (anyone else there, are you safe, where is her spouse, etc)

Jason receives news between circa 2 and 3 pm on arrival his parents.
Visiting parents never came into this initially.

Just as Scott Peterson IMMEDIATELY pulled his Nerkely Mattina receipt, so Jason IMMEDIATELY pulls out his alibi.
Whereas ISP's ticket placed him at the site, JY's info places him outta sight. A new habit he's since enforced, IMO...

Sheriff emphatically reassures community & public not a random crime, no forced entry - death via blunt force trauma.
This, then, was someone known to Michelle, knew property; went specifically to murder MY.

By sewing together facts we know (vehicle impounded on arrival the following day - ..... a Saturday). Recall: Brent drove through the night to get help search for Laci.
Again: direct contrast with IMMEDIATE psyche behind the 'care' call from wherever the hotel was. Why not about turn and head back? What about Cassie? How could daddy assume baby OK? Begs question ... would YOU?

JY brings whole family down; lawyers up instantly with criminal defense attornies.
Court order then issued for all luggage, DNA samples etc, and car to be impounded.

No-one else issued Court Order: not last to be seen with MY - not the person to discover body.
They all complied instantly, forfeiting court order and assisting police.

Court order gives JY right to retain his silence. He does. In 3 weeks we learn he's spoken "only briefly" to LE. Extremely concerning.
This silent treatment continues. Just the day before he warmly (cunningly IMO) calls Meredith, he suddenly has nothing to say to them.

JY leaves house, moves in with his parents up to Brevard.
This isolates Michelle's family and leaving them perplexed, hurt, broken, confused.

MY's mom makes impassoned statement at funeral, leaves JY's name out completely. Claims "every faith" in LE.
JY avoids cameras and MY's family, no remote sign of unity between JY and MY's families.

Jason takes cassie with him back to Brevard. Rising icy atmosphere; JY says, does nothing.
Meanwhile, the Jasonites are in full Internet strength to spam (IMO) JY's wonderful, innocent, kind, goofy, nature; dispell suspicions and justify his every move, thought and reasoning

Earlier car accident emerges: May 2005.
MY was pregnant; loses baby. Heightens suspicions.

To me, it is not the WHO, BeeCh. It's the HOW, and exactly WHEN and ..... using WHAT!

The WHY? Well, I suggest we're able to consider the motive. Another sexual interest is involved, IMO, somewhere/somehow. If speculation is true divorce was mentioned ... well? JY only in his job at ChartOne 3 mos. He'd lose his house, custody and would look a jerk walking out on a young Young family. He wanted freedom. perhaps we might say, Jason Young wanted to be Forever Young ?

Although I'm always throwing song lyrics in there somewhere, I do feel he is responsible: he's acted like a cold, uncaring, class-act SOB since the murder and MY's family did NOT deserve that. It's hideous he appears to have tried to frame his own SIL, when just the day before he was defrauding her genuine trust. The tape is telling. VERY telling... And there's A LOT more we didn't hear on tape and A LOT more we will hear about all of the above.

And ... well, since 4 November, nothing's changed. IMO, that is.

Th-th-that's all for now folks :D

jilly
11-27-2006, 01:49 AM
You are quite welcome Jilly

From the article I noticed a few things:

"McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "

Does this sound familiar to anyone else. ?

"I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Seems to confirm to me that there will be absolutely no cooperation from this camp- perhaps I am being overly critical - anyone else have a better interpretation?

"McIntyre criticized the sheriff's office for not immediately returning the belongings, which included medical prescriptions, purses and cell phones."

Confirmation that the investigators have JY's cell phone

Well...I don't want to nit pick but we don't really know for sure if JY had his with him. I hope he did.
Boy these cops were ready for their arrival that's for sure. I gather it must be a standard search warrant for vehicle and contents. Sorry to see that part of the belongings didn't mention a lap top. I wonder if JY did unpack some things at his parents.

jilly
11-27-2006, 02:01 AM
jilly:
I understand why they didn't allow Rusty in, it was a crime scene of murder, clear and simple.

In this case, the motive could have been robbery. How would they know if anything was missing if the occupant didn't look around to see if anything is missing?

JMHO
fran

I would think the sister was very familiar with that home. LE had quite a few hours with her and her mother before JY even got there. Maybe there is some truth to the rumour (?) that they were about to divorce. They even went so far as to get a warrant to impound JY's car during that time so they knew very early on imo that there was no robbery.

strach304
11-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Nicely done PSA :clap: Hope everyone takes the time to go over it because it's a great summary.

If LE hadn't grabbed that suv right off they'd be fools! My first thought with such a bloody crime scene was to grab the vehicle Jason was known to be driving. I've also had the fleeting thought that another could've been used such as a rental or accomplice (lover). Not only forensic evidence but so that upon his return trip in case his vehicle was recognized or spotted.

AlwaysShocked
11-27-2006, 02:34 AM
RE: The "step-father" who doesn't trust LE- Gerald McIntyre - why is the mother's name listed as "Patricia Young" in newspaper articles? Also, FWIW there are several Patricia Youngs with telephones listed in Brevard, NC, but no G or Gerald McIntyre with a telephone listed in Brevard NC.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 05:16 AM
RE: The "step-father" who doesn't trust LE- Gerald McIntyre - why is the mother's name listed as "Patricia Young" in newspaper articles? Also, FWIW there are several Patricia Youngs with telephones listed in Brevard, NC, but no G or Gerald McIntyre with a telephone listed in Brevard NC.Guesstimate.....

They're not married but have been in their relationship long enough for him to be classed as "Stepfather" by both Patricia and her children. He may hve lived on his own at one stage and moved into Patricia's house, therefore she would have the phone in her name without changing it over.

Also, he may never have lived in Brevard. She may have met him on travels.

If that's wrong then either they married but she prefers to use her previous name of Young, or the Media has used Young to be able to immediately associate her as Jason's mom in conversations.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Ohhhh Mannnnn,

I just realised that most of you will be asleep.

I'm lonely, lol.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Ohhhh Mannnnn,

I just realised that most of you will be asleep.

I'm lonely, lol.

BOO !

:D :D :D

Samiya
11-27-2006, 06:55 AM
EEEkkkk

:croc:

I just discovered that cute little icon, lmao

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 06:58 AM
:eek:

LOL

Gosh, just as I was sidling out - don't DO that to me, heh heh

OK....let's talk!

can't wait .... have couple hours. From weekend I have to (sniff) get on with a project ...

Your service, ma'am

(God, don't get all temperamental and call out CHALK DUST!!!)

Quiet Please .....

Martina vs Sharapova: Love ALL

(and that includes: Love The One You're With...) :D

Sami - great stuff you've been bringing in here, girl! From all of us :blowkiss: ((((hug)))) and thanks! :clap:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Nicely done PSA :clap: Hope everyone takes the time to go over it because it's a great summary.

If LE hadn't grabbed that suv right off they'd be fools! My first thought with such a bloody crime scene was to grab the vehicle Jason was known to be driving. I've also had the fleeting thought that another could've been used such as a rental or accomplice (lover). Not only forensic evidence but so that upon his return trip in case his vehicle was recognized or spotted.

Thank you strach! :)

Sense and sensibility prevail - the K.I.S.S. principle: JY had far too much going on: It's easy to fall victim to rumour - most often because these statements, qualificaitons and or justifications may sensationalise a specific train of thought.

Like Chinese Whispers - not only is the first claim probably incorrect - by the time it reaches last pair of ears: BOY ... has it changed!

And indeed, LE did whatever was necessary to get that vehicle and get it fast! I agree with you, if anything, that was their best move at that stage...

Thanks again, strach :dance:

strach304
11-27-2006, 07:04 AM
I keep popping back in :D Can't sleep but I do have to jump in the shower and then off for a few errands. Just never know when I'll show up. ;)

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
I keep popping back in :D Can't sleep but I do have to jump in the shower and then off for a few errands. Just never know when I'll show up. ;)

GOSH! You East Coast? Must be .... 7 am ??? (ish)

Love it when you do pop back ... just posted you, too, lol. So glad Sami is here, too :)

Samiya
11-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Lol, you're welcome.

I've been doing this stuff for quite some time on and offline, and now my husband refers to me as "She who knows the colour of the inside of a dogs bum".

Note to husband!!!!!! Hon, I really prefer "Sweety" or heck, even "Dear" would be fine!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:18 AM
edited...

If it was part of a 'plan' then yes, it would've been arranged for her to find Michelle and get Cassidy out of there...BUT why not get Meredith to go over to the house in the morning so that little Cassidy wouldn't have to be there with her deceased mommy for a good part of the day?

---->
maybe he wasn't sure she was actually deceased. The only person who could confirm that for him was......Meredith.

Good thoughts, there, Sami.

On the first section I snipped (part of plan), Here's my take, fwiw:

I have a hunch that JY considered SOMEONE would call MY Friday morn, get no reply, call him - find what's up - he'd then sound not overly concerned - but would mention MY had a doc appoint; may be sleeping. He'd express his regret at being so far away (damn!) and say: "Hey "X", would you mind trying again in an hour? Keep me posted, I'm sure she's OK, but best to check..." (example).

Maybe he thought the Doc would call? Her mom? Friends?

NO-ONE did. (HE thinks: :eek: ) Or if anyone did call, there was no answer and they thought nothing of it.

JY must have been edgy, impatient, time was closing in - he may have originally believed he'd have "received a terrible call" and dash back Friday. But could he go then, and take the risk of being the person to discover her? He couldn't guarantee his confidence or reaction.

IMO: Jason Young DID NOT WANT TO RETURN WITHOUT THE BODY BEING FOUND ... and by midday, seemed there may be a chance of that happening.

Soooooo-ooo, he considered options and melted a plan ... and? Called his lovely SIL, showing excitement about a surprise gift - oh wow - and so exciting/thoughtful, bringing Meredith in on the surprise, too!

Funny how he turned into a MacDonald's Ice-Burger with Meredith the moment HE discovered the "news". So rare are these Ice-Burgers, that it required safe-housing, a team of high-powered attornies.

Didn't even fall into to her arms and cry for her & Michelle: for the brutal experience of such a discovery: or .... for his baby.

He just --------------> ran like a ------------ :chicken:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:22 AM
Lol, you're welcome.

I've been doing this stuff for quite some time on and offline, and now my husband refers to me as "She who knows the colour of the inside of a dogs bum".

Note to husband!!!!!! Hon, I really prefer "Sweety" or heck, even "Dear" would be fine!

It shows! Thanks for bringing your experience here: all posters, from novice to connoisseur make this a great place to ... erupt into creative thinking, lol.

(Well, I call my huz Know-ell ... :D and round Christmas time? Oh, those jingles chime loud and clear, lol...)

strach304
11-27-2006, 07:31 AM
I have a theory about that too. Of course since I can't remember where I read it the info could have come from one of the posters on the ctv board that claim to know Jason. It was stated that he did call Meredith in the morning about the fax and she was at work at the time I believe so when she actually got there around 1:30 was the soonest time that she could get there from when Jason originally asked. I'm sure that was discussed here but barely so it may be hard to find to get the original source.

strach304
11-27-2006, 07:34 AM
GOSH! You East Coast? Must be .... 7 am ??? (ish)

Love it when you do pop back ... just posted you, too, lol. So glad Sami is here, too :)

6:33 now :D

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:37 AM
I have a theory about that too. Of course since I can't remember where I read it the info could have come from one of the posters on the ctv board that claim to know Jason. It was stated that he did call Meredith in the morning about the fax and she was at work at the time I believe so when she actually got there around 1:30 was the soonest time that she could get there from when Jason originally asked. I'm sure that was discussed here but barely so it may be hard to find to get the original source.

Mmm! Rumour has it Meredith works in a restaurant: I'm *guessing* that JY called her - say - 11 to noon. He may have wanted her to collect the fax before Michelle returned from 'work'. (Recall: Meredith stated MY "should be at work..." - I feel Meredith took JY at his word with NO reason to interrogate him on a seemingly simple request. He misled her, IMO).

Like you, I think Meredith got there for 1:30 (earliest she culd make it...)

If it's true Mdith was told MY at work - then WHY didn't JY tell Meredith Michelle had a Dr's appnt? (Probably because that would drop the urgency of Mdith going immediately...? Just a guess...)

Taximom
11-27-2006, 07:41 AM
PSA, nice summary of events and thoughts.:dance:

Everyone here contributes so much, I really enjoy all the comments, thoughts and ideas. No list here-too many to name!

Jilly wondered earlier if JY unloaded anything at his parent's home. YIKES, forgot about that. As far as I know, that place has not been searched. You can be sure Mr. McIntyre will be asking for a court order before HE allows a search! Great point, Jilly.:clap:

That must have been a loooonnnnnngggg 5 hour ride with his family. Any of us would probably be asking questions of JY like "who could have done this?" and so many more. Can you fake crying or being upset for that long?! ;)

I couldn't find anything on Gerald McIntyre when I tried to research him the other day. I didn't spend a lot of time on it though. I too was interested in why he would suggest getting a lawyer right away. Perhaps he's had some bad experiences himself? I'll keep looking around.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:42 AM
6:33 now :D

Well, get yer coffee, pullup a chair: stroke the cat ... and hang around, lol. Eeuw... cold there now? I lived in New Jersey Jan-Jun '96: Cliffside Park. Had a brief contract period in Edgewater offices right next door to the Hudson ferry crossing...

Loved it. Loved the "Noo Joycie" accent, Boston Food complex and .. groan ... IHOP :silenced:

Samiya
11-27-2006, 07:43 AM
That was along the thought I had last night.

Maybe he can't bring himself to speak to Meredith...if he did it (because he's likely to break down and not trust what he might come out with and is scared of what SHE might come out with) or he didn't do it (he has no idea what to say to her). I still think she deserves a bravery award for holding up so well under the circumstances. He, 911 Brent, in turn did a fantastic job with helping her stay under control. I cried each time she asked if she should try and help Michelle....and one part on the tape I can't hear properly is sad. Also Cassidy says a name and says "I miss you"....early on in the recording.

I'm going on a hunch that she was in fact talking to Michelle because my little boy often walks in my office and says "mommy, I miss you" and "mommy, can I have you for a minute". If not Michelle, then the name she would have said is Aunee Me me, which I've worked out is her name for Meredith.

Unfortunately I believe that Cassidy was awake during at least part of the murder.

In regards to children on premises at the time of a violent crime, I have a saying.....

A murder so violent is not a murder so silent.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:48 AM
PSA, nice summary of events and thoughts.:dance:

Jilly wondered earlier if JY unloaded anything at his parent's home. YIKES, forgot about that. As far as I know, that place has not been searched. You can be sure Mr. McIntyre will be asking for a court order before HE allows a search! Great point, Jilly.:clap:

That must have been a loooonnnnnngggg 5 hour ride with his family.

I couldn't find anything on Gerald McIntyre when I tried to research him the other day.

Thank you for your good words, Tax :blowkiss:

JILLY: Excellent thought! We completely overlooked that here! My, my ... but by now? Also, perhaps ... LE has already located, sealed, scoured and searched the hotel, the room, trash, parking lot and roadside for "dumped" items en route?
Lol ... I've also been surfing for Gerry Mac, myself. Nix!

Well, however JY played his cards on that drive back, Taximom, he SURE got his step-dad and mama mighty angry with LE!

And then he ----> ran like a lil pesky, mangy, featherless :chicken:

:D

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 07:59 AM
That was along the thought I had last night.

Maybe he can't bring himself to speak to Meredith...if he did it (because he's likely to break down and not trust what he might come out with and is scared of what SHE might come out with) or he didn't do it (he has no idea what to say to her).

EXACTLY!!! He was not confident enough of his own reaction or what to say

I still think she deserves a bravery award for holding up so well under the circumstances.

Meredith did an amazing job keepng it together: she was on the verge ... and then placed her full trust in the 911-op (didn't know his name was Brent??? Lol... ).

Meredith is not a fickle woman, Sami: Own house, car, job, social life: works things out and appears relatively independent. To live/manage ... and maintain a decent enough lifestyle on your own - and in today's world - takes good sense, budgeting, self-confidence. Meredith gets my vote for that award, too.
In regards to children on premises at the time of a violent crime, I have a saying.....

A murder so violent is not a murder so silent.[/QUOTE]

Good saying! May be eerily true for the poor baby...

Samiya
11-27-2006, 08:08 AM
I would think that if one stepfather met him up the path, then stepfather, accompanied by mom, sister and bro (inlaw?) (who would have come running from the house) would have immediately ushered him back into the car and straight back to Raleigh.

Hence....immediate car impounding on arrival....and subsequent outrage of stepfather who was probably not told that Michelle was murdered. LE would definitely not have told him that his stepson was under suspicion.

Something's bugging me....I have to look back for a post by RaisinCharlie......just something niggling away at me.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 08:10 AM
I believe that Meredith Fisher works/worked at Lucky 32, but not sure which one as there are three.

Considering she has a bachelor's degree, she might work in the office rather than the wait staff. Her hours might then be more like 9-5. Did she wait to go on her lunch hour? Or did she leave from her home in Fuquay-Varina. How long would it take to drive to 5108 Birchleaf Dr. from her home or business?

There are 3 locations:
Lucky 32 Cary
7307 Tryon Road
Cary, North Carolina 27511
Lucky 32 Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
Lucky 32 Winston-Salem
109 South Stratford Road
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104

I'll let someone else do map-work if they want. Maps and I=:sick:

(This is just to keep us busy, I guess!:D )

Edited to add that one of the things she hated according to her Myspace site was "bad tippers". There goes the office staff theory, eh?

Samiya
11-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Am off to do the map work while I mork out what's bugging me, lol

That'll keep me busy :)

Taximom
11-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Lucky's hours:

Lucky 32 is open for lunch, dinner and late night seven days a week.

Our Dining Room is open:
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday Brunch menu available until 3:00 p.m.
Monday 11:15 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:15 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Great stuff, Taximom! Thanks, this SO helps with time frames in distance/travelling time (to work backwards from 1:30 when 911 got the call).

We may only GUESS when JY called her - and when she may have left. But then, we'd have to mapquest this; I have zero idea of locations, etc.

Possibilities of Meredith leaving work: swapped a shift? Either lunch or a split shift? (10 - 5 & 5 - midnight, for example?)

She may be in management: perhaps she understands how hard the servive staff work and supports them? As you suggest, Meredith may be in service herself - or supervisory role WITH service? Both good roles, brings in the money - she appears level-headed lass...

Lol.... your edited in TIP comments: ... maybe tips are pooled? Maybe she's a

Taximom
11-27-2006, 08:25 AM

That'll keep me busy :)Thanks, Samiya! My in-house restaurant needs to open for breakfast. ;) Catch y'all later.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 08:29 AM
P.S. This is IF she worked at Lucky 32. She isn't real specific about the name of the company, but this is my guess.

Anyone from that area can certainly clear things up if there are other places around that could be called "Lucky's". TIA!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Lucky's hours:

Friday & Saturday 11:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Ya lil sleuth, Taxi ... lol! Gosh, you'll know the name of my removal company before even find a house on your street :D.

So, let's say service staff are there from 9 to set-up, clean, prep and they're all out by ... 12:30 midnight?? That's circa 16 hours. 8 hour shifts would be, say from 9 - 5 ... & .... 5 - close??? There'd be a lunch break in there somewhere.

So... might we propose that either Meredith was on a split - or she whipped out during lunch?

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:31 AM
P.S. This is IF she worked at Lucky 32. She isn't real specific about the name of the company, but this is my guess.

Anyone from that area can certainly clear things up if there are other places around that could be called "Lucky's". TIA!

I'd go with your hunch, hon...

Samiya
11-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Lucky 32 Cary
7307 Tryon Road

Fastest route 11 minutes 49 seconds
6.86 miles

Lucky 32 Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace

fastest route: 1 hour 25 mins and 41 seconds
82.73 miles

Lucky 32 Winston-Salem
109 South Stratford Road

Fastest route: 1 hour 50 minutes 38 seconds
108.43 miles

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:35 AM

That'll keep me busy :)

Do you ever sleep? See ya later... I'm out soon, too. Don't like missing out on posters comments as they're always sooo good, but :eek: ... when I see the number of pages to catch up on, I want to faint. My time here is tightening... so I hope to catch REAL twists and new turns here before this ole Annie Gets Her Gun and shoots outta town :)

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Hi Sami,

Scandi

Hi scandi. Judging from s-dad's immediate reactions, I feel GMc is pivotal in 'protecting' JY.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Kudos, Sami! THANK YOU! (says ole lazy-bones, here :D)

So, taking a chance, we might suggest Meredith is (was) at the Tyron Rd outlet? Seems v convenient to nip out for half an hour.

You're in Oz, I'm in Mid East and Taximom is (all over the place). Would be great to hear from a Birchleaf / surrounds resident...

Another thing that keeps popping back into my mind is this BUSINESS TRIP in VA. Verrrrry little has been mentioned. Certainly no one has come forward and backed up JY's story. In wonder if his colleagues attended the funeral?

Wonder where he worked before ChartOne (and how long that job lasted...?)

Samiya
11-27-2006, 08:56 AM
And from Fuquay-Varina to 5108 Birchleaf Dr..this is without knowing Meredith's address though.

35 minutes 36 seconds.
21.09 miles

From Linda Fisher's house it is over 9 hours by car :-( I can't imagine being that far away from my daughter if an emergancy arose. Hugs for Linda.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 09:41 AM
And from Fuquay-Varina to 5108 Birchleaf Dr..this is without knowing Meredith's address though.

35 minutes 36 seconds.
21.09 miles

From Linda Fisher's house it is over 9 hours by car :-( I can't imagine being that far away from my daughter if an emergancy arose. Hugs for Linda.

Nice work, Samiya. (I think I spelled your name correctly this time!)

Is the Cary location close to where Meredith lived in Fuquay-Varina?

otto
11-27-2006, 10:00 AM
jilly:

JMHO
fran

Now that I think about it, the sheriff said that even he had not been in the house when interviewed by Greta several days later because the crime scene investigation team was preserving the crime scene.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey otto, fran ...

Just thinking here ... Meredith knew that house inside out, not only as a relative and regular visitor - but also because she was Cassie's full time carer for some time (which makes JY distancing Cassie that much harder to fathom..). Surely Meredith would be as good a judge of what was disturbed, misplaced, broken and what might be missing?

IdahoMom
11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Kudos, Sami! THANK YOU! (says ole lazy-bones, here :D)

So, taking a chance, we might suggest Meredith is (was) at the Tyron Rd outlet? Seems v convenient to nip out for half an hour.

You're in Oz, I'm in Mid East and Taximom is (all over the place). Would be great to hear from a Birchleaf / surrounds resident...

Another thing that keeps popping back into my mind is this BUSINESS TRIP in VA. Verrrrry little has been mentioned. Certainly no one has come forward and backed up JY's story. In wonder if his colleagues attended the funeral?

Wonder where he worked before ChartOne (and how long that job lasted...?)Hi there PSA-
I've been reading these threads and trying to keep up. Some time ago, it was said that JY lost his job. Has that been verified?

Samiya
11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Ahhh here it is...

"I met him in the yard and told him what happened," Gerald McIntyre, the stepfather, said from his home in Brevard.

When his wife's body was found, Jason Young was in Brevard visiting his mother, Patricia Young, and McIntyre after a business trip, Harrison said.

These two statements within one news report...one is incorrect. This is what's been buggin me for hours.

Now JY was NOT at his parents visiting at the time when MY's body was found. His own stepfather says so.

He was still onroute to their house or he would've been there when the call came through......and why was he not contacted via cell phone before his mother/stepfather notified? JY is after all legal next of kin. Why was a message not left for him to contact LE urgently?

Around 1:23 - 1:30pm body found by Meredith
911 call lasted more than 5 minutes (recording is edited remember).
EMS dispatched probably as soon as Meredith said "I think my sister is dead" because the address would have on screen at 911 office.
No idea how far away they had to come from.
Call the routed to Sheriff's dept and call receiver states to Brent that Sheriff is already onroute....uncertain what he is about to walk into. All he knows is that a person may be deceased at a residence.
Preliminary observations of crime scene begin on arrival of Sheriff at house. Including....

Arrival of Crime Scene Investigators.
Securing of crime scene.
Ascertaining that the perp was not still on site although obviously long gone from area.
Prelim 'interview' of Meredith to ascertain what she knows, possible discussions with Cassidy and one of the top priorities would have been to have Cassidy removed and secured away from the premises.
Formal Positive ID of Michelle and determination that she was deceased (pronouncement of actual death).
The awaiting of the Coroner/Medical Officer
Body positioning and crime scene photographs. Samples for DNA etc.
(Somewhere in all of this would've been the removal of Meredith from the site....Also unknown is whether they had her do a walkthrough of the scene during her description of what she found when she entered the house.)

Now, all that takes time......and he still isn't at mom's house? I think the important part missing is the location/address of this business meeting.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Nice work, Samiya. (I think I spelled your name correctly this time!)

Is the Cary location close to where Meredith lived in Fuquay-Varina?Checking for you now :)

Samiya
11-27-2006, 10:26 AM
7307 Tryon Rd Cary to Fuquay-Varina

34 minutes 51 seconds
22.70 miles

edited to add that it could be less than that time and mileage. Knowing her actual zip code would help as there are numerous for F-V area. The zip code I used was 27526

otto
11-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey otto, fran ...

Just thinking here ... Meredith knew that house inside out, not only as a relative and regular visitor - but also because she was Cassie's full time carer for some time (which makes JY distancing Cassie that much harder to fathom..). Surely Meredith would be as good a judge of what was disturbed, misplaced, broken and what might be missing?

I think you're right but I do think that the homeowner also has to do a walkthrough to give the final word, especially if there is an insurance claim. Meredith could give an overall impression, but jewelery or any things like new electronics, CDs and so on would not necessarily be notice by Meredith.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Hi there PSA-
I've been reading these threads and trying to keep up. Some time ago, it was said that JY lost his job. Has that been verified?

Hi IdahoMom! YES!! I remember reading that ... I think I wondered too - certainly SPECULATED thatb this may be the case. There's been no word from ChartOne.

Short of asking ChartOne directly or calling for JY - I really wouldn't know. Understandbaly he'd be given compassionate leave. Would you know the general period of compassionate leave in these circustances in US? Sure, it'll vary from state to state, business to business - but average time for average folk?

Samiya
11-27-2006, 10:39 AM
If he was a suspect at the time of his arrival back to Raleigh......which is stated on the nontestimonial order, they will not take him through until he is 'cleared' because they'll give him no chance to touch or 'accidently shift with is feet' anything at the crimescene.

Edited to add: I don't see him returning to the scene of crime in a hurry

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:45 AM
I think you're right but I do think that the homeowner also has to do a walkthrough to give the final word, especially if there is an insurance claim. Meredith could give an overall impression, but jewelery or any things like new electronics, CDs and so on would not necessarily be notice by Meredith.

Ooops, I forgot about the ins claim part - and I also don't THINK the police would simply accept Meredith's version of what may/may not be missing because at that stage - they still had a lot of eliminating to do.

However, I'd wager, otto, that they accepted a 'fair outline' of what she told them.

Could the OBJECT Meredith went to collect, the fax, be missing? They had to have verified her story. Did they locate anything? Jason said FAX to Mdith and in turn, Mdith handed over that same item in a statement of sorts. Jasonites tell us PRINT OUT. Maybe HE activated some print-out from whereever he was. If his Lap top impounded - would show if he sent a fax per remote (or whatever ... etc)

Samiya
11-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Bed time for me...nice and 'early' for a change, lol.....12:44am

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Bed time for me...nice and 'early' for a change, lol.....12:44am

'night! Don't those flies bite :D Thanks again, Sami ....

otto
11-27-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi IdahoMom! YES!! I remember reading that ... I think I wondered too - certainly SPECULATED thatb this may be the case. There's been no word from ChartOne.

Short of asking ChartOne directly or calling for JY - I really wouldn't know. Understandbaly he'd be given compassionate leave. Would you know the general period of compassionate leave in these circustances in US? Sure, it'll vary from state to state, business to business - but average time for average folk?

Where I work we have 5 days for the death of a near relative, which I think would include immediate family. On the other hand, there are ways to extend this with other types of leave. One guy I know took a stress leave to extend the time after his mom passed away.

If Jason was employed for only for 3 months, he may still have been on some sort of probationary contract and I have no idea if that would effect the types of leaves he would be eligible for. I don't think that probationary contracts in my job are eligible for extended leaves. If the leave time was not acceptable, he may have simply given notice. It would be really interesting if Jason had recently completed the probationary time and was eligible for leaves ... and even more interesting if his review was unsatisfactory.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:52 AM
It would be really interesting if Jason had recently completed the probationary time and was eligible for leaves ... and even more interesting if his review was unsatisfactory.

Pssst: maybe he didn't have an official busines meeting :silenced:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Thanks, otto. Gosh, I couln't imagine 5 days (touch wood - trust in God) if my spouse passed away. I'd need minimum 10 working days just to get the strength to go outside my DOOR!

So - is it reasonable to suggest that, due to a baby daughter and his pregnant wife murdered, an extended period to cover the whole gamut of all that's involved with LE, etc, may be granted? Even if the employee accepted unpaid leave for an additional period of time?

3 months ... that's not long ... wonder where he was before?

Masissy
11-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh dear, I am so behind. Hubby hates for me to be on this site when I am at home (so I have to do it at work ;) ). Anything of significance? Have they arrested JY? What is taking so long?

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Ahhh here it is...

"I met him in the yard and told him what happened," Gerald McIntyre, the stepfather, said from his home in Brevard.

When his wife's body was found, Jason Young was in Brevard visiting his mother, Patricia Young, and McIntyre after a business trip, Harrison said.

These two statements within one news report...one is incorrect. This is what's been buggin me for hours.

Now JY was NOT at his parents visiting at the time when MY's body was found. His own stepfather says so.

He was still onroute to their house or he would've been there when the call came through......and why was he not contacted via cell phone before his mother/stepfather notified? JY is after all legal next of kin. Why was a message not left for him to contact LE urgently?
Around 1:23 - 1:30pm body found by Meredith
911 call lasted more than 5 minutes (recording is edited remember).
EMS dispatched probably as soon as Meredith said "I think my sister is dead" because the address would have on screen at 911 office.
No idea how far away they had to come from.
Call the routed to Sheriff's dept and call receiver states to Brent that Sheriff is already onroute....uncertain what he is about to walk into. All he knows is that a person may be deceased at a residence.
Preliminary observations of crime scene begin on arrival of Sheriff at house. Including....

Arrival of Crime Scene Investigators.
Securing of crime scene.
Ascertaining that the perp was not still on site although obviously long gone from area.
Prelim 'interview' of Meredith to ascertain what she knows, possible discussions with Cassidy and one of the top priorities would have been to have Cassidy removed and secured away from the premises.
Formal Positive ID of Michelle and determination that she was deceased (pronouncement of actual death).
The awaiting of the Coroner/Medical Officer
Body positioning and crime scene photographs. Samples for DNA etc.
(Somewhere in all of this would've been the removal of Meredith from the site....Also unknown is whether they had her do a walkthrough of the scene during her description of what she found when she entered the house.)

Now, all that takes time......and he still isn't at mom's house? I think the important part missing is the location/address of this business meeting.

That's exactly the caveat below, copied and pasted from your text, Sami!

We wondered (on circa the first MY thread) if he had left his phone off. His supporters say :

"How would you like to get a call like that while you are on the road?"

Response: because he was considered to be in a business meeting, especially if he left the night before and stayed in a hotel. It was not mentioned (then) that he may be with his parents. And if he was - we're talking murder here. LE were not trying to call him to advise his cat was stuck in a tree. They may have said "Please go to the nearest police station and give us a call..."

(Last guessing - I just don't know - but I'd have thought a local officer would have been sent to the house...? These details remian quite vague, Sami.)

otto
11-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Ooops, I forgot about the ins claim part - and I also don't THINK the police would simply accept Meredith's version of what may/may not be missing because at that stage - they still had a lot of eliminating to do.

However, I'd wager, otto, that they accepted a 'fair outline' of what she told them.

Could the OBJECT Meredith went to collect, the fax, be missing? They had to have verified her story. Did they locate anything? Jason said FAX to Mdith and in turn, Mdith handed over that same item in a statement of sorts. Jasonites tell us PRINT OUT. Maybe HE activated some print-out from whereever he was. If his Lap top impounded - would show if he sent a fax per remote (or whatever ... etc)

Meredith definitely said fax so that's clearly what she thought she was picking up. Maybe there was no fax so some people are trying to change the words to be a computer printout ... to explain the fact that no paper was sitting in a tray ready to be picked up. There are too many other ways that Jason could have had the paperwork sent to him so this is definitely something that looks really suspicious.

I agree, in terms of assessing whether there was a robbery, Meredith would have given the first impression and the police would have formed the second opinion.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh dear, I am so behind. Hubby hates for me to be on this site when I am at home (so I have to do it at work ;) ). Anything of significance? Have they arrested JY? What is taking so long?

Well hello, stranger! No arrest :(

Though we might have thot you had been arrested for MIA!

W/c back :)

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Meredith definitely said fax so that's clearly what she thought she was picking up. Maybe there was no fax so some people are trying to change the words to be a computer printout ... to explain the fact that no paper was sitting in a tray ready to be picked up. There are too many other ways that Jason could have had the paperwork sent to him so this is definitely something that looks really suspicious.

I agree, in terms of assessing whether there was a robbery, Meredith would have given the first impression and the police would have formed the second opinion.

The fax is an issue: we all feel something's not right about it, otto. And ALL that trouble for a leather handbag? Anniversary gone - Christmas was then 7 odd weeks away... Suddenly, on the day he was on business, he decided to go shopping instead? He KNEW he would be away... a handbag is totally incidental to the big picture here. He could have suggested something a little more acceptable, like surprise air tickets - that require a minimum window to pay/confirm. But... a handbag? Lordie...

I *know* I read very, very early on that "testimony didn't match" and I don't to open that ugly can of worms again - but if we think logically, of course testimony does NOT match.... just to find the parts that don't match.

Our 2nd Shift here (:D) scandi, charlie, close, Ocean, et al, have been doing a magnificent job on the actual house, layout, access, position of body, timings, possible witnesses, what they may be looking for. Wish all those posts could come back here! Maybe when scandi or charlie come in, may give us an overview with their previous conclusions.

fran brought over charlie's amended list that sets the base for facts/time line: what know ... etc....

raisincharlie
11-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Ahhh here it is...

<snip for space>

Now, all that takes time......and he still isn't at mom's house? I think the important part missing is the location/address of this business meeting.Samiya,

This part has buggered me for a very long time. I think it is quite reasonable to assume JY had a cell phone considering his line of work - most likely a requirement. I have wondered if LE did indeed call this number in an effort to contact him - reason says most likely. I have to wonder if there was no answer. I would also have to wonder why there was no answer. I also have to wonder while he did not return a call. As a salesman - would he lock the phone away where he could not hear it or see it - I don't think so.

For example, if I miss a call, my phone lights up and blinks - displays "1 Missed Call" so I know when someone has called. Also if there is voice mail - it rings on a given time span to alert me to the fact there is voice mail. I can then get the phone to list the number so I can return the call. Granted, not everyone has the same service - however as a salesman I would think these types of options would be rather essential. I could be way off base, wrong as heck in fact, but this lead me to believe - JY did not want any phone calls after he contacted Meredith or he chose not to answer any phone calls after he called Meredith. Right or wrong that was my gut reaction.

Someone notified his parents about this, I'm not certain LE would release this information via telephone - typical SOP is a face to face meeting. It is possible local Brevard LE, on request of Wake Co Sheriff, went out to the folks home to meet up with him and he was not there so the folks were informed. Somewhere I believe there is an article where the folks decided not to contact him while he was on the road as they felt no one should find out something this bad while they were driving alone. However, given the responsibility of LE ensuring the next of kin is contacted I am unsure why a police officer would not have remained to verify the notification was complete. It is possible the local LE knew the family and said okay knowing it would be done.

It still buggers me. I might add if LE tried to call and got no response over a period of time - they might have been buggered too.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 11:24 AM
The fax is an issue: we all feel something's not right about it, otto. And ALL that trouble for a leather handbag? Anniversary gone - Christmas was then 7 odd weeks away... Suddenly, on the day he was on business, he decided to go shopping instead? He KNEW he would be away... a handbag is totally incidental to the big picture here. He could have suggested something a little more acceptable, like surprise air tickets - that require a minimum window to pay/confirm. But... a handbag? Lordie...

I *know* I read very, very early on that "testimony didn't match" and I don't to open that ugly can of worms again - but if we think logically, of course testimony does NOT match.... just to find the parts that don't match.

Our 2nd Shift here (:D) scandi, charlie, close, Ocean, et al, have been doing a magnificent job on the actual house, layout, access, position of body, timings, possible witnesses, what they may be looking for. Wish all those posts could come back here! Maybe when scandi or charlie come in, may give us an overview with their previous conclusions.

fran brought over charlie's amended list that sets the base for facts/time line: what know ... etc....
I suppose we could give JY a break on the "gift". Perhaps he's wonderfully romantic and this was a gift to celebrate some other type of anniversary, like when they first met, or their first date.

:waitasec: :rolleyes: :liar: :rolleyes: :waitasec:

:snooty:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:26 AM
I suppose we could give JY a break on the "gift". Perhaps he's wonderfully romantic and this was a gift to celebrate some other type of anniversary, like when they first met, or their first date.

:waitasec: :rolleyes: :liar: :rolleyes: :waitasec:

:snooty:

Give JASON ... a break??

Lol ... give ME a break, heh... :slap:

Topsail Girl
11-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi all,

Back from a long Thanksgiving weekend and boy did I have some catching up to do!! Wanted to note that there is a Lucky 32 in Raleigh as well......

http://www.lucky32.com/raleigh.htm

I wonder if this is the one Meredith work at......

nope scratch that - it closed on Octoebr 29th I think it was

Taximom
11-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Give JASON ... a break??

Lol ... give ME a break, heh... :slap:LOL I thought the emoticons at the end of my comment said that for me!

Taximom
11-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi all,

Back from a long Thanksgiving weekend and boy did I have some catching up to do!! Wanted to note that there is a Lucky 32 in Raleigh as well......

Hi Topsail, welcome back. How was the parade?

close_enough
good morning!....& good afternoon/evening to you Polk :)

got Ovaltine??...lol, i do while coffee is brewing......

raisincharlie
Well...I don't want to nit pick but we don't really know for sure if JY had his with him. I hope he did.
Boy these cops were ready for their arrival that's for sure. I gather it must be a standard search warrant for vehicle and contents. Sorry to see that part of the belongings didn't mention a lap top. I wonder if JY did unpack some things at his parents.
Very true Jilly - good news, they don't need to have the phone in its physical form. It would be nice but not essential.:)

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:56 AM
LOL I thought the emoticons at the end of my comment said that for me!

heh heh ... they did ... was laughing with you: JY? Caring? Not. Don't you think it absolutely stinks that he calls Meredith on a Friday - enlists her excited help for a secret gift for Michelle - then bluntly snubs her and MY's family the very next day - lawyers up and rides out into the sunset?

Lord above! :furious: :furious: :furious:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 11:59 AM
good morning!....& good afternoon/evening to you Polk :)

got Ovaltine??...lol, i do while coffee is brewing......

Hmmmm, diet, skimmed milk or - regular? :D

Both will warm the shackles of me heart ... thanks!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Very true Jilly - good news, they don't need to have the phone in its physical form. It would be nice but not essential.:)

Guten Morgen, raisincharlie :)

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Hmmmm, diet, skimmed milk or - regular? :D

Both will warm the shackles of me heart ... thanks!

2 percent :cool:

LOL, i got kicked offline...was listening to the tune that RC posted earlier in this thread...all was fine till i tried to flip to some other tunes & BAM, i got kicked off; bruised my head......lol, anyway i'm back now....

raisincharlie
11-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Wie Gehts Frauline PSA. Sprechen sie Deutsch ?

packerdog
11-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

Good morning all.

I went to the Lucky32 in your link and it said that the Raleigh one closed at the end of oct. but the other ones are still in business. Maybe she worked at the other one. I wanted to look at the menu but it is in pdf forum, I will check it out later.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:19 PM

same here Cypros...until i hear/read that it's official of him being 30 minutes away, when making the 11 pm phone call, i'm not taking it into consideration at the moment.....i think JY planned this, with some 'brains', but if he was 30 minutes away during that phone call, then i gave him WAY too much credit....i think he was at LEAST over the VA line when he made the call .... we'll see

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 12:30 PM
I believe that Meredith Fisher works/worked at Lucky 32, but not sure which one as there are three.

Considering she has a bachelor's degree, she might work in the office rather than the wait staff. Her hours might then be more like 9-5. Did she wait to go on her lunch hour? Or did she leave from her home in Fuquay-Varina. How long would it take to drive to 5108 Birchleaf Dr. from her home or business?

There are 3 locations:
Lucky 32 Cary
7307 Tryon Road
Lucky 32 Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace
Lucky 32 Winston-Salem
109 South Stratford Road

I'll let someone else do map-work if they want. Maps and I=:sick:

(This is just to keep us busy, I guess!:D )

Edited to add that one of the things she hated according to her Myspace site was "bad tippers". There goes the office staff theory, eh?

Cary would be the closest to Fuqua Varina.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Wie Gehts Frauline PSA. Sprechen sie Deutsch ?

Gut danke. Du spinst wol! ... Nicht. Ich lehren. Ich verstehe Deutsch ... kein sprechen 100%. Ich bin aus Sud Afrika (afrikaans

bitte ;)

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 12:35 PM

All this German reminds me of my early childhood years in Germany. :)

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Even if JY went back to the house and deleted the caller ID, the phone company may be able to provide a record of calls coming into the house....I called Verizion about a call that came to my house, and I also returned the call--then my children erased the number on caller ID. Verizion told me to give them some time and they could get me the number. (The computers keep track of all that we do.)

Also I work part-time at a Best Western Hotel, and when someone comes in for a room, I always ask for a drivers license. But, when we print out their computerized check in sheet aka folio, the time is printed on it. If the customer comes back later asking for a copy of it and I reprint it, the time that shows on the copy is the time that they had originally checked in.

I am having a very difficult time understanding why anyone would drive 30 minutes from home and check into a motel/hotel. If you were that tired, you should never have left home. I would also be interested in knowing if the hotel had security cameras, and if the rooms had interior or exterior doors. If the hotel had exterior doors the staff cannot keep track of the customers movement.

good point Txmom....let's say he called from a landline & called the landline at home....it could be investigated thru phone records....ok, let's say he used his cell phone & called the home landline...that can be verified with phone records, plus they can place where he made the call w/his cell phone (with cell towers)....let's say he called from his cell phone to Michelle's cell phone....voilaaahhh (sp?) that can also be verified with cell towers, as far as where he was when he placed the call....(the area).....

either way, any phone calls can be verified, with some investigating...

i'm also with you about him stopping 30 minutes away "because he was tired"....doesn't make sense & LE would jump on that 'story' in a heartbeat, & one would think that JY would know that too....(maybe not though?)...now if he said, "i got tired & decided to stop just over the VA line" would make just a bit more sense, although a person can be over the state line in a hour & a half to no more than 2 hours (depending if your going west or north, of course).......if he stopped 30 minutes away to go ahead & get a room (due to being tired already) that in itself is extremely suspicious IMO.....this scenario will not help him as far as "reasonable doubt" in a court room....30 minutes away??? naawwww....2 or more hours away, yeah...then that would tighten up a timeline a bit more so "reasonable doubt" could slip in there......

lol, that's just the way i'm thinkin anyway....

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:48 PM

JMHO
fran

yes Fran..you're on the 'same page' as me, give or take an hour...he checks in somewhere a couple of hours away, calls Michelle, then drives right back...that would put him back at the house around 1 am or soooooooo....like i said, give or take an hour......

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 12:48 PM
All this German reminds me of my early childhood years in Germany. :)

Hi SewingDeb!! Were you in Germany? Sprechen Sie? Wonderful! I've visited a couple of times, Munich and Cologne. Gorgeous in Spring and Summer; been there mid-winter (:eek:) Ahhhh ... O/T, sorry, lol. All charlie's fault :silenced:

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:49 PM
I am sure hoping JY did not have time or the presence of mind to unload luggage and what not from his vehicle when he got to his parents. I'm hoping there was a briefcase full of receipts and a lap top in that SUV when he returned to Raleigh - if so, the police know a lot more than we may think without ever talking to JY. Since the police have admitted only to talking to him briefly - I'm thinking they had a different method of figuring not only his whereavbouts but also the times associated. JMO

i'm hoping the same thing RC....& if he was just stupid enough to stay somewhere 30 minutes away, it's quite possible, imo......

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:53 PM
I don't have anything useful to add - you guys are way too smart for me - just wanted to say I thought about this little girl this Thanksgiving - without her mommy. Christmas will be hard too. Maybe she's too young to realize now but the holidays will probably always be hard for her because of her moms death right before the holidays. I hope her father was not involved (doesn't look good from what I can see but I've been wrong many times on matters such as this). I wonder if the dad is arrested, will the LE wait until after the holidays to arrest just to allow this little girl some semblance of a merry Christmas?

lol...don't say that....hey, there was a HUGE long thread going when i popped in on this case...i just jumped in & started reading...had heard bits & pieces of the news when it first happened, & it just 'grabbed' me.....

i'm thinking Cassidy will have a good Christmas & good healthy happy life is ahead of her......it breaks my heart she won't ever 'have' her mama around, but with lots & lots of love, she'll be fine....( i HAVE to look at it this way)

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:57 PM

yikes...i can only find our yellow pages, & they renew it again in July 2007....can't find the white pages, ugh.....as a rule, i don't even use the phone book....i look most numbers up on the internet...

Masissy
11-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Is it reported anywhere that Cassidy got to see Michelle's family over Thanksgiving? It is odd to me that he has not returned to the house to at least get cloths.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 12:59 PM
OK, so i ran everybody off, lol......

got Dido's live CD playing here with my coffee....catching up....i try so hard to not miss folks' post, but sometimes i just overlook them by accident.....no babysitting the great niece today :cool:

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Is it reported anywhere that Cassidy got to see Michelle's family over Thanksgiving? It is odd to me that he has not returned to the house to at least get cloths.

morning masissy:)
..i've heard nothing about them seeing Cassie for T-giving.....if i'm not mistaken though, i BELIEVE family members got some things out of the house, once it was released as a crime scene....i would think Cassie's clothes, & some toys were taken, along with some of JY's things.....

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks Close. I've been hiding lately so any new additions probably haven't noticed me. I'm just sitting back and thinking - trying to get some sort of picture or scenario in my mind. I'm still reading every word and mulling it around.

I wonder if Michelle's family will have to file a visitation request with the courts to see Cassidy or if Jason will recognize the importance of Cassidy maintaining a close relationship with Michelle's family.

i would think that IF JY isn't allowing the Fisher family to see Cassidy, they WILL go thru the courts to get visitation....will be interesting to see if this will be the scenario, huh?

i mull here also, when i'm not on the computer....i was laying in bed last night, trying to put myself in JY's place...(the murderer's place, that is)....trying to 'plan' what i need to do, etc.........crazy huh?..lol

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
6 hours is a long time...now if he left home say around 8pm, that gives him 3 hours extra to drive a decent distance, ring Michelle at 11pm to make sure friends were gone, then head back to the house arriving between 2 and 4 (within the murder timeframe), then get to his destination between 8 and 9 am....trot off to a business meeting then go on to his parents place or drive directly to his parents place, stop at a motel check in, have a shower, etc. That's alot of driving, the murder itself wouldn't have taken long at all.

i think JY did a lot of driving ......

jilly
11-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Now that I think about it, the sheriff said that even he had not been in the house when interviewed by Greta several days later because the crime scene investigation team was preserving the crime scene.

Good point Otto - I had forgotten about that!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
yes Fran..you're on the 'same page' as me, give or take an hour...he checks in somewhere a couple of hours away, calls Michelle, then drives right back...that would put him back at the house around 1 am or soooooooo....like i said, give or take an hour......

Hi close ... schlurping the Ovaltine..

I'm with you guys on this one.

I 'see' him leaving shortly BEFORE Gr Anat: This would be to MAKE SURE he had their full attention, noticed cases, said goodbyes ... otherwise he'd just as easily have slipped out nekkid and unnoticed if GA it's all it's cracked up to be (don't know this show - not seen it here ...).

So - that would be latest ... 9:20? I highly doubt guests would have arrived at 7 pm as JTF over at CTV, Misfits, etc, suggested we swallow.

Then he maybe drove no further than an hour and half away; checked in and by the time he reached his room, it was 11.

Could there be TWO reasons he may have made that 11:00 call? 1 to fold into his alibi and 2, to make sure the guests had departed and Michelle was going to sleep. I feel he wanted to 'do' this when she was asleep - almost that she 'wouldn't know' who attacked her. A poster here suggested a ski mask (or cover of sorts - I can see that possibility - nevertheless:).

So if he left at 11:30 - 11:45 - traffic would be that little easier and he may have reached home - parked - prepared - slunk in and ---->

I'm curious as to why LE specifically stated midnight and 6:00 am?

Maybe he didn't even go back to the hotel? Maybe he SAID he checked out at 6:00, but didn't complete the sentence as to WHERE he checked out from?

Should we wonder if ... he slept at HIS HOUSE or in the car for an hour or so :eek: and drove straight to Va?

Ugh. I can't tell you how many pencils I've broken tring various combinations ...!

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh my goodness! I've been trying to catch up on all these posts today, since we had company in for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to appear too rude hanging on the computer all the time. I can not believe that there is no arrest yet, of JY. I will eat my hat(:crazy: ) if he is an innocent man, as much as we would all like him to be. I have listened to the 911 call over and over again this evening. Called my dh & son in here and had them both listen to it. I didn't say a word about little Cassidy or what she had said... my son said "Obviously daddy was there." and my hubby said, "That sob out of town,huh? Well he's your guy" Now these 2 haven't been following this case and reading all this stuff on here like I have. It really is difficult to understand why no arrest yet though. Someone mentioned earlier about would LE delay an arrest due to the upcoming holidays, I feel quite certain they will not, yet what could be the hold up? Is there any one of you guys that think this young woman's murder was a random act? Are we all pretty much agreeing that JY did it? :( It breaks my heart for little Cassidy, the little unborn baby boy, and all of Michelle's family. So so sad, and so very sick. I wonder also if there is something that causes these demon spouses to just crack at holidays. Horrible loss any time but death just prior to Christmas time is doubly horrible. JMHO. I appreciate all of you.

morning sweetmop:)

good question.....i think the holidays make for a lot of emotions for lots of folks.....good & otherwise...a time to think about one's life, present, past & future, etc......folks start to think of the past year & how they've led up to it, & wonder what the next will bring...??(does that make sense?)
some are happy, & some are sad...& then there's the angry ones....(shivers)

good question!!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:19 PM

Haven't seen anything here, Masissy... It's got to be heartbreaking for Michelle's mum and her family. Can you imagine the tears at T/G dinner: the stength they all need? And missing Michelle is bad enough - with Cassie so far away: the grief!

Not good.

jilly
11-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey otto, fran ...

Exactly. By the way PSA & Taximom....thank you for the little pat on the back...I'm trying! :blushing: My hat goes off to everyone here.The friendly tone is very inviting and hopefully it will encourage more lurkers to join in.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi close ... schlurping the Ovaltine..

I'm with you guys on this one.

I 'see' him leaving shortly BEFORE Gr Anat: This would be to MAKE SURE he had their full attention, noticed cases, said goodbyes ... otherwise he'd just as easily have slipped out nekkid and unnoticed if GA it's all it's cracked up to be (don't know this show - not seen it here ...).

So - that would be latest ... 9:20? I highly doubt guests would have arrived at 7 pm as JTF over at CTV, Misfits, etc, suggested we swallow.

Then he maybe drove no further than an hour and half away; checked in and by the time he reached his room, it was 11.

Could there be TWO reasons he may have made that 11:00 call? 1 to fold into his alibi and 2, to make sure the guests had departed and Michelle was going to sleep. I feel he wanted to 'do' this when she was asleep - almost that she 'wouldn't know' who attacked her. A poster here suggested a ski mask (or cover of sorts - I can see that possibility - nevertheless:).

So if he left at 11:30 - 11:45 - traffic would be that little easier and he may have reached home - parked - prepared - slunk in and ---->

I'm curious as to why LE specifically stated midnight and 6:00 am?

Maybe he didn't even go back to the hotel? Maybe he SAID he checked out at 6:00, but didn't complete the sentence as to WHERE he checked out from?

Should we wonder if ... he slept at HIS HOUSE or in the car for an hour or so :eek: and drove straight to Va?

Ugh. I can't tell you how many pencils I've broken tring various combinations ...!

yep yep Polk....same page, same page

if you look at 'our' timeline here...our guesstimation.. it would be sometime after 12 midnite that he COULD have been back at the neighborhood....the timing......that & i still think the state of Michelle's body gave them a FAIRLY good idea of time of death.....LE must think along the same lines as 'us here', but they have a reason to think so....they're going by his timeline, right?.....lol, we have to guess his timeline.....

packerdog
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Haven't seen anything here, Masissy... It's got to be heartbreaking for Michelle's mum and her family. Can you imagine the tears at T/G dinner: the stength they all need? And missing Michelle is bad enough - with Cassie so far away: the grief!

Not good.

Yes that had to be horrible for her family. I just can't understand why a reward hasn't been offered, even for the sake of showing that they think someone else murdered her from Jason's family. I wonder if LE have told MY family anything.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Exactly. By the way PSA & Taximom....thank you for the little pat on the back...I'm trying! :blushing: My hat goes off to everyone here.The friendly tone is very inviting and hopefully it will encourage more lurkers to join in.

GROUP HUG!
:blushing:

& yes jilly, the Sheriff said as of that night, speaking with live w/Greta, once his deputies relayed to him what they "had", a homocide, CCBI was called in & took over immediately......(i think that's it...ccbi???...county city bureau of investigating?)

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi SewingDeb!! Were you in Germany? Sprechen Sie? Wonderful! I've visited a couple of times, Munich and Cologne. Gorgeous in Spring and Summer; been there mid-winter (:eek:) Ahhhh ... O/T, sorry, lol. All charlie's fault :silenced:

Yes....from age 18 months to 5. Army brat.

My earliest memory is of the hotel room in NY before we flew over. I have a lot of memories of Germany and did learn to speak fluently at the time (same time I was learning English...lol). My sister was born in Frankfurt.

I have been back a few years ago to visit Ludwig's castle. We were in Austria and visited Germany, Italy and Switzerland. That was in the spring....cold in Austria, warm in Germany and downright hot in Italy. All in a span of days. Good thing I brought a variety of clothing.

Yep, it's Charlies fault. :D

Back on topic. Is it possible that Jason has been in touch with LE since the Sheriff's comment about speaking with him briefly? He may be calling in for progress reports or may have even met with investigators, attorney in tow.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM

Not good.

no kidding:(

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 01:40 PM
morning masissy:)
..i've heard nothing about them seeing Cassie for T-giving.....if i'm not mistaken though, i BELIEVE family members got some things out of the house, once it was released as a crime scene....i would think Cassie's clothes, & some toys were taken, along with some of JY's things.....

I remember reading that a family member went in the house after it was cleared as a crime scene.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:41 PM

:blowkiss: to you jilly! You're so welcome - everyone here has been just a blessing to one another and you're part of that. Bout time, eh, that folk from all over the web & world and of diff'rent backgrounds can run 4 mighty long threads and get along!

Your input is great - don't stop and don't go far - and the commitment is equal to close's 5 million posts (tsk, I'd never embarrass myself do that, hahahaha yeah. Right. :innocent: ) or a lurker's first time post.

Y'know, when we read about cases like this - the reality of how precious life is, how short a time we have here, sets in. What on Earth is there to gain by playing "Board-Elbows" and jostling for position or "Forum Freezers" and offering the cold-shoulder? So I happen to have big fat mouth and I tell you what, huz is NOT complaining, lol... keep hearing him ay "No worries: take your time ... it's OK ..." heheheee.

I've actually never enjoyed w/s as much as I have on this thread, albeit a truly tragic story - so do accept 'enjoy' in the right context ....

What are your thoughts on JY as a charecter, Jilly?

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:45 PM

My earliest memory is of the hotel room in NY before we flew over. I have a lot of memories of Germany and did learn to speak fluently at the time (same time I was learning English...lol). My sister was born in Frankfurt.

I have been back a few years ago to visit Ludwig's castle. We were in Austria and visited Germany, Italy and Switzerland. That was in the spring....cold in Austria, warm in Germany and downright hot in Italy. All in a span of days. Good thing I brought a variety of clothing.

Back on topic. Is it possible that Jason has been in touch with LE since the Sheriff's comment about speaking with him briefly? He may be calling in for progress reports or may have even met with investigators, attorney in tow.

omg.....how coooool:)

i've never been out of the country....(although i have a friend that's driving me nuts to go up to Canada for a visit)

Taximom
11-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Aw, shoot, I thought I quoted someone for this comment, but it didn't work!

All I was going to say is that I also think JY planned leaving his home while MiY's friends were there so they could witness "a happy couple". This way nobody (LE) could infer that maybe a fight broke out that evening, and he left in anger or was kicked out etc.

Please pass the ovaltine!

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 01:47 PM
omg.....how coooool:)

i've never been out of the country....(although i have a friend that's driving me nuts to go up to Canada for a visit)

You should take your friend up on it. I've only been to Canada once to see Niagra Falls from the other side. I would love to go back for a longer visit.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:49 PM

OK, we'll 'do' Germany in Jury Room one day, lol.

There has been such a tight handle on this crime, SewingDeb - there HAS to have been some communication going back and forth. It may be in writing - JY may have submitted an affidavit (for want of an expression) to SmithX3 and they have forwarded it on.

Also, JY's reluctance to 'be up front and open' could well be the catalyst that's slowing down progress. Seems LE have to submit orders before JY does anything.

Whether or not he is guilty, he did himself abso zero favours by being so unco-operative, leaving town, taking Cassie away - and icing out Michelle's family - for NO reason! Lord, he'd just solicited Meredith's trust over the phone. If he's innocent, wouldn't he have hugged her - said "Oh MY God, I had no idea what I was sending you into ....".

Wouldn't he have WANTED to retain the scent, sound, and life of Michelle with BOTH families united? Go through every detail WITH them?

He stinks for that alone, IMO. If he's innocent - he is still an very cold and thoughtless individual!

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:50 PM
lmao....really! :laugh:

...Bout time, eh, that folk from all over the web & world and of diff'rent backgrounds can run 4 mighty long threads and get along!

Your input is great - don't stop and don't go far - and the commitment is equal to close's 5 million posts (tsk, I'd never embarrass myself do that, hahahaha yeah. Right. :innocent: ) or a lurker's first time post.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 01:52 PM
CLOSE, you are closing in on 5,000 comments! That's amazing.

Is there another topic here that caught your interest like this case has?

Jilly and sweetmop (did I miss any other new faces)-jump in and share!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 01:54 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

------

All I was going to say is that I also think JY planned leaving his home while MiY's friends were there so they could witness "a happy couple". This way nobody (LE) could infer that maybe a fight broke out that evening, and he left in anger or was kicked out etc.

Indeed, Taximom. Yep... as per 'a glorious marriage'. And THAT"S maybe why he chose Friday for his alleged business trip. He knew there'd be company to back him up...

You know what else I think? If he lied ONCE about a business trip - you may betcha that's not the first time. For every one lie a spouse discovers, it's said there are 9 more that have slinked by ...

jilly
11-27-2006, 01:55 PM
i'm thinking Cassidy will have a good Christmas & good healthy happy life is ahead of her......it breaks my heart she won't ever 'have' her mama around, but with lots & lots of love, she'll be fine....( i HAVE to look at it this way)

The perfect scenario for me (if JY did this) would be for Meredith to fight for and win custody.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 01:56 PM
OK, we'll 'do' Germany in Jury Room one day, lol.

There has been such a tight handle on this crime, SewingDeb - there HAS to have been some communication going back and forth. It may be in writing - JY may have submitted an affidavit (for want of an expression) to SmithX3 and they have forwarded it on.

Also, JY's reluctance to 'be up front and open' could well be the catalyst that's slowing down progress. Seems LE have to submit orders before JY does anything.

Whether or not he is guilty, he did himself abso zero favours by being so unco-operative, leaving town, taking Cassie away - and icing out Michelle's family - for NO reason! Lord, he'd just solicited Meredith's trust over the phone. If he's innocent, wouldn't he have hugged her - said "Oh MY God, I had no idea what I was sending you into ....".

Wouldn't he have WANTED to retain the scent, sound, and life of Michelle with BOTH families united? Go through every detail WITH them?

He stinks for that alone, IMO. If he's innocent - he is still an very cold and thoughtless individual!

what we NEED is another visit with Greta, back out to Raleigh, with the Sheriff :cool:

we could email Greta & ask "what's up with Raleigh?...we need a update, please:)"

jilly
11-27-2006, 01:59 PM
i think JY did a lot of driving ......

Yeah....he probably dropped to his knees when he heard of the news out of pure exhaustion!!!! :crazy:

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Yes that had to be horrible for her family. I just can't understand why a reward hasn't been offered, even for the sake of showing that they think someone else murdered her from Jason's family. I wonder if LE have told MY family anything.

Hi packerdog: very sad and ... LE may have put the pressure taps on JY, if they believe he needs further elimination. Maybe they have, and we don;t know about it.

On top of which - I am still mad with Nancy G. I thought she was a barking bulldog and wouldn't let this go? Maybe the bulldog quacked and she dropped it like a hot cake? Aside from NG, there's the local media there.

Could this be that delicate the media have been asked to hang 5 for specific reasons?

Mind you, I feel a wee bit guilty writing the above: look at Janet Abaora's case - and hundreds others. All beautiful, precious lives - delighted at the concept of a baby - murdered by cowards!

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:02 PM
The perfect scenario for me (if JY did this) would be for Meredith to fight for and win custody.

yes!....i just can't stop thinking how wonderful she was with Cassidy in the 911 call...IMO it showed true love for that child, to get through that...love was in her voice, if ya know what i mean, while talking to her and when she mentioned her "sister's daughter" to the dispatcher.......very obvious why little Cassidy was comfortable when her aunt got there, imo....

packerdog
11-27-2006, 02:03 PM
what we NEED is another visit with Greta, back out to Raleigh, with the Sheriff :cool:

we could email Greta & ask "what's up with Raleigh?...we need a update, please:)"

I did email Greta and asked to bring this case to light again, maybe she will snoop around to bring us more info. I hope.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM

Just say when! Even tho we don't get her show here, still receive updates via w/s....

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah....he probably dropped to his knees when he heard of the news out of pure exhaustion!!!! :crazy:

lmao...i've never really spit out coffee on my computer or anything before, but i truly dribbled some coffee here on my shirt with this one....

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Just say when! Even tho we don't get her show here, still receive updates via w/s....

i'll head over there now....do you need a link?

Taximom
11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Packerdog, to me the silence of the Fisher family speaks volumes. I think they know who did this to Michelle even if LE hasn't told them anything. You're right, it really has to be horrible waiting for LE to do what they have to do.

Does anyone know where MiY and JY lived before moving to Enchanted Oaks? Was that covered in Pts. 1/2/3? lol

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:09 PM
ontherecord@foxnews.com

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 02:09 PM

Well wouldn't that be a blessing! I hope so too, jilly!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 02:12 PM
ontherecord@foxnews.com

Thanks - I did need that link, lol! I'll send an e from here.... C'mon Taximom, jilly - others ... a one-liner for Michelle and her baby boy: all for little Cassie!

PolkSaladAnnie
11-27-2006, 02:15 PM
I did email Greta and asked to bring this case to light again, maybe she will snoop around to bring us more info. I hope.

Great, packerdog! I'm about to as well ...

Maybe Greta will consider interviewing once-removed family, friends, colleagues or a high-school friend?

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:26 PM
CLOSE, you are closing in on 5,000 comments! That's amazing.

Is there another topic here that caught your interest like this case has?

Jilly and sweetmop (did I miss any other new faces)-jump in and share!

yikes!....LOL, i am!...& my anniversary is comin round too:)
3 years now, lol......

Laci Peterson is the only reason i headed to WS, & i've posted ever since, pretty much....this case reminds me a lot of Laci Peterson....

the Groene case in Idaho 'took hold' of me too...Jessica Lunsford in FL, & few others.....course i like to go on hiatus & veg a bit, over in current events & some of the 'private' forums.....WHICH reminds me....my Titans beat the Giants....i was like :eek: but happy....but more stunned, lol......

jilly
11-27-2006, 02:32 PM
What on Earth is there to gain by playing "Board-Elbows" and jostling for position or "Forum Freezers" and offering the cold-shoulder? So I happen to have big fat mouth and I tell you what, huz is NOT complaining, lol... keep hearing him ay "No worries: take your time ... it's OK ..." heheheee.

I've actually never enjoyed w/s as much as I have on this thread, albeit a truly tragic story - so do accept 'enjoy' in the right context ....

What are your thoughts on JY as a charecter, Jilly?

What a great way of putting it - "Board-Elbows" and "Forum Freezers". So very true. Plus the cliques which I noticed in the Scott Peterson case. I first joined here when that case was on and I lurked for a loooong time before posting - very intimidating.

I am quite satisfied to mostly read here because you people are covering it all and for the most part I just sit here reading, nodding my head in agreement. lol.

As far as Jason goes I'm a little skeptical hearing about this new job of his - kind of sounds like he is struggling. I know it could be something very simple as him acquiring a better paying job but it just struck me as him lacking some stability.

I did watch him (many times) at the funeral. Just my gut feeling that he was
trying to look grief stricken but his demeanor struck me as "Oh poor me. He didn't look like a broken man, if you know what I mean.

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:41 PM

lol @please pass the ovaltine :p

i agree TM....it would make sense he'd want someone to witness him giving Michelle a kiss, & a wave good-bye.....ugh

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:43 PM
You should take your friend up on it. I've only been to Canada once to see Niagra Falls from the other side. I would love to go back for a longer visit.

i will one of these days....she's up in Barrie Ontario, & i'd LOVE to see the Falls..i imagine that would be just amazing to see.....

jilly
11-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanks - I did need that link, lol! I'll send an e from here.... C'mon Taximom, jilly - others ... a one-liner for Michelle and her baby boy: all for little Cassie!

Done!

close_enough
11-27-2006, 02:51 PM
What a great way of putting it - "Board-Elbows" and "Forum Freezers". So very true. Plus the cliques which I noticed in the Scott Peterson case. I first joined here when that case was on and I lurked for a loooong time before posting - very intimidating.

I am quite satisfied to mostly read here because you people are covering it all and for the most part I just sit here reading, nodding my head in agreement. lol.

As far as Jason goes I'm a little skeptical hearing about this new job of his - kind of sounds like he is struggling. I know it could be something very simple as him acquiring a better paying job but it just struck me as him lacking some stability.

I did watch him (many times) at the funeral. Just my gut feeling that he was
trying to look grief stricken but his demeanor struck me as "Oh poor me. He didn't look like a broken man, if you know what I mean.

lol, i have elbows too, & can use em :p

i've never had any REAL problems here...there was a couple back in the Peterson case that chapped my butt a few times, but i 'gave it back' & all was ok...i notice those two aren't even here anymore, anyway...lol

then of course there's the times i stick my foot in my mouth & got a 'warning', but nothing MAJOR...it's mostly been a couple of times where i 'stepped over the line' a bit....& don't EEEEVEN get me started on the Anna Nicole Smith thread :bang:
(i'm secretly in love w/her, don'tcha know?)

OK, waaaaay O/T again.....

yes, i agree with you jilly....JY didn't come off as a 'broken man', but i've only seen 10-15 seconds of him....

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 03:19 PM

Very good point about the "happy couple".

SewingDeb
11-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Great, packerdog! I'm about to as well ...

Maybe Greta will consider interviewing once-removed family, friends, colleagues or a high-school friend?

I hope she will. We learn a lot that way.

Bee Charmer
11-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Good idea dropping a line to GVS. The
local reporter for WRAL who appeared on NG and
wrote the story for WRAL, Amanda Lamb can be
reached at this email address:

alamb@wral.com

Since it will be one month since this
monstrous murder soon, perhaps Ms. Lamb can be
coaxed into doing a follow up.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 04:01 PM
(snipped)
Since it will be one month since this
monstrous murder soon, perhaps Ms. Lamb can be
coaxed into doing a follow up.One month already.
:(

close_enough
11-27-2006, 04:22 PM
One month already.
:(

yeah, December 3rd will be one month...6 days from now

strach304
11-27-2006, 04:46 PM

You know what your post just made me realize that I haven't seen observed here yet? What if it wasn't a business meeting as he claims but Michele sent him packing or they had very recently seperated and he was there to get things? I know we might assume that Meredith knew etc. but she really didn't. First poster that said there was marital problems and they were already seperated or about to be also said that Michele's family thought Jason was behind it and they may have known Michele was planning a divorce but didn't know Jason had moved out. You understand what I'm trying to communicate here I hope? He could claim that he moved back in and they were reconciling. Very possible it was so recent Michele hadn't confided that to anyone other than one friend and that friend possibly being whoever was there that night.

strach304
11-27-2006, 04:55 PM
You know what your post just made me realize that I haven't seen observed here yet? What if it wasn't a business meeting as he claims but Michele sent him packing or they had very recently seperated and he was there to get things? I know we might assume that Meredith knew etc. but she really didn't. First poster that said there was marital problems and they were already seperated or about to be also said that Michele's family thought Jason was behind it and they may have known Michele was planning a divorce but didn't know Jason had moved out. You understand what I'm trying to communicate here I hope? He could claim that he moved back in and they were reconciling. Very possible it was so recent Michele hadn't confided that to anyone other than one friend and that friend possibly being whoever was there that night.

Sorry, quoting myself here but I have more thoughts :blushing:

So the 11 o'clock call was to tell Michele he forgot something and needed to come back so she in fact let the killer in or of course he used his key. He very well could have been staying in a motel a half hour or so away.

Alice253
11-27-2006, 04:55 PM

Now there's something to ponder. I hadn't quite gone that far with my thinking after reading that post, but I was thinking that possibly MY and JY had a big blowout before the friend(s) arrived. Perhaps after JY left, she told the friend(s).

Alice253
11-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Sorry, quoting myself here but I have more thoughts :blushing:

So the 11 o'clock call was to tell Michele he forgot something and needed to come back so she in fact let the killer in or of course he used his key. He very well could have been staying in a motel a half hour or so away.

Keep going Strach - he could have told her he forgot something, and was on his way back to pick it up - and not to worry or wait up - he'd let himself in and back out.

strach304
11-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Found in the bedroom too where his personal belongings like clothes may have been.

The business trip may or may not be real but I suspect it was. The visit to family added on because the friend saw how much luggage he left with thus having to account for taking so many items for a one night stay. Actually 1/2 day.

raisincharlie
11-27-2006, 05:19 PM

Sewing Deb & PSA,

Ja soll ich fur die Ablenkung tadeln. Tadeln mich, wahrend ich gegangen werde. Ich kann nicht mich vertidigen. :D

So on topic - it is possible JY has been in touch with LE, but definitely only with lawyer in tow. Just basing this on the step-dad, I have doubt there is any contact from JY's side unless it would be his lawyer doing it. For some reason I don't think there will be any talking to JY unless there is no way to avoid it. JMO

So nothing happening again today, hmmmmm.

Taximom
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
You know what your post just made me realize that I haven't seen observed here yet? What if it wasn't a business meeting as he claims but Michele sent him packing or they had very recently seperated and he was there to get things? I know we might assume that Meredith knew etc. but she really didn't. First poster that said there was marital problems and they were already seperated or about to be also said that Michele's family thought Jason was behind it and they may have known Michele was planning a divorce but didn't know Jason had moved out. You understand what I'm trying to communicate here I hope? He could claim that he moved back in and they were reconciling. Very possible it was so recent Michele hadn't confided that to anyone other than one friend and that friend possibly being whoever was there that night.Strach, I've been struggling with what you wrote myself for a while now. I just haven't been able to substantiate it because there hasn't been anyone that we know of that has anything negative to say about this couple. Even the gay friend says positive things about MiY and JY, and he just had lunch with her a few days before she was killed. Perhaps Meredith and her mother know something, but are keeping it under wraps...

It's been niggling (Samiya's influence) at me this whole time! Thanks for bringing it out for discussion.

So if there was something bad happening to the relationship, it had to be fairly new. New enough where she wasn't going to tell anyone about it, hoping that it would get better soon. All hypothetical, of course.

I just think the solo visit to his parent's house is ODD. Maybe this can account for it.:waitasec:

scandi
11-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Found in the bedroom too where his personal belongings like clothes may have been.

The business trip may or may not be real but I suspect it was. The visit to family added on because the friend saw how much luggage he left with thus having to account for taking so many items for a one night stay. Actually 1/2 day.

You've got you're thinking cap on Strach, and when I read this statement of yours I immediately took a deep breath!

We had the rumor they were about to or had just filed for divorce. Say if they had just decided to split, and it was Michelle who was the one who had asked for this and pushed it, it very well could be with him taking all that luggage with him that evening, this was his initial moving out. It does make sense to me and also gives a possible reason why he would lash out at her with a vengance, taking his family and girl and little boy from him, the house and everything they had worked hard to get, and he would be left with child support for 2 children which would be a strain as it would be hefty - he had only been on the job 3 months! *

I hadn't read Strach, that his belongings like clothes were in the bedroom. Was that in one of the articles in the paper?

I also wanted to correct something I read here. In their paper it was written that Meredith only said she went to the house to get something, It was LE who said it was a fax. I heard the Sheriff on Greta mention it was a fax. In the 911 call, Meredith did not mention anything about this that we heard. All she said was that it was a fluke and she never went there in the daytime.

The other thought is Meredith saying something like the house didn't look like it usually does. I've been wondering how she meant that. Considering the violence of the murder, I can see that if someone is going to bash someones head in to kill them they are racked with anger and hostility. So I could easily see lamps knocked over, bedding everywhere, things broken and thrown against the wall and picturese hanging crooked on the wall. Stuff even landing on the stairway or out in the hallway. It wouldn't take that much for a violent person like this to make a shambles of a place.

I think that is what Meredith meant. I don't think she meant things looked like they were missing, furniture gone, etc. Just that everything was out of place and rather upside down.

Scandi

ETA: * This would also explain him going all the way to his folks' house for a stay, as I thought that pretty odd too! Just seems to fit together as a good theory, right?

otto
11-27-2006, 07:26 PM
i would think that IF JY isn't allowing the Fisher family to see Cassidy, they WILL go thru the courts to get visitation....will be interesting to see if this will be the scenario, huh?

i mull here also, when i'm not on the computer....i was laying in bed last night, trying to put myself in JY's place...(the murderer's place, that is)....trying to 'plan' what i need to do, etc.........crazy huh?..lol

That's funny ... I sometimes try to imagine what Michelle's timeline was. I'm inclined to think that she was attacked while she slept. That would mean minimum noise and commotion. I'm thinking about that awful guy, can't think of his name, that murdered so many women from Seattle to Texas by hitting them in the head, including the 6 university students while they slept. He was put to death. He killed women while their roommates slept in the next room ... one blow to the head and it was pretty much all over. That would be consistent with Cassidy being rather cheerful and unafraid in the morning ... as though she slept through the whole thing.

Gotta run again ... recital practice with the children.

sweetmop
11-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know i emailed greta too, and maybe she will do an update for all of the concerned. I'm sure there is A STORY behind this horrific murder. I agree that Meredith would be perfect to have custody of Cassie, she is bonded very close to that child, and is close to her mama in spirit, beliefs and ideals. She would be a perfect situation. Wonder if the couple, ( MY and JY ) had a will or had had a talk with Meredith about her being custodian in the event of their deaths. I know my husband and I did that with my sis and her hubby when our kids were little. Is the talk of them being on the verge of divorce reality? Where was this from, I have missed that somewhere. I think it was Taximom who said I need to post my thoughts more, well I am one to sit back and read all the great ideas and all of you are SUPER SLEUTHS and I so enjoy this group. I feel like I am always behind everything as I have a really crazy work schedule and I'm sporadic with being able to get on here... I'm a nurse and can't peep in on here while at work. I think all of you are awesome and appreciate every single one of you. :blowkiss: This case is especially heart wrenching , with the little one in the home during the murder and all that time with her dead mom's bloody body. That absolutely breaks my heart, just that picture in my mind. I can't for the life of me understand this type of mentality. What could you possibly be thinking knowing you have just murdered a beautiful person, a pregnant womanand the mother of your beautiful little girl, and then walk out and leave the house. Scum of the earth!

scandi
11-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi Sweetmop, It's always good to see you here too! ;}

When I read your post I thought of that little girl politely asking her auntie if she could have a washcloth. That delicate little voice. I bet she was covered with blood as well from head to toe. She had probably even laid down beside her to comfort her mom and maybe wake her up. But then I think she realized her mom was dead, because I heard her say that on the tape too.

Since you're a nurse, if you dont' mind, I have a few questions after listening to Dr Baden on Greta a few weeks ago.

He said she was hit in the back of the head to where it cracked her skull and did damage to her brains. We don't know what the weapon was, but how hard is it to crack a skull open like this to where the brains start to come out? I don't think it would be with one blow. And I'm wondering what the chances are that she would be able to fight back to defend herself after the first blow. I know there are many variables, like if it hit her square on the head, but so many of us think she ended up on the floor because of all Cassidy's little footprints. Blood on the bed would have soaked in where as it wouldn't on the carpet.

Scandi

sweetmop
11-27-2006, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=scandi]Hi Sweetmop, It's always good to see you here too! ;} Oh thank you scandi :blushing: ... regarding the blow or blows to the head, and depending upon the weapon used, it would have to be a really hard hit with a very dense object to do this type damage with the first blow. Though it could be done. Michelle may very well have fought the murderer if the first hit was not swift, direct and hard There comes a time when she would have been stunned and/or hurt to the point of passing out, fainting,due to the 'josteling' of the brain. A person could come to from that if no further damage was dealt them, but we know the end of this story. So sad... and as many times as I've listened to the 911 tape, I'd not heard Cassie saying anything about mommy being dead. That is so so sad. Heart breaking.

sweetmop
11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Just heard that greta has something coming up on her show. "Why was JY back in Raleigh?"... coming up in a few....

scandi
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
YaYa Sweetmop. Thanks. I think she has had a few emails! :D
Scandi

scandi
11-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Sweetmop, Sami, our poster who is an audio specialist, says she said something very close to "See daddy do it...did that bweeding everywhere...and she dead."

The only word I didn't hear is see in the augmented tape which has now been pulled due to the sensitivity of the material.

Scandi

scandi
11-27-2006, 11:49 PM
Nothing new really to report from that spot on Greta. The only new thing I heard is that Jason is going back and forth between Bravard and Raleigh. The house sitting just like it was when investigators left. Only a few family friends have gone in.

Also, the reason that LE canvassed the neighborhood plus the area of the trailer park was to see if anyone had seen or heard anything that early morning.

Scandi

raisincharlie
11-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Just heard that greta has something coming up on her show. "Why was JY back in Raleigh?"... coming up in a few....I noted Greta did not tell us the why...:D

But we know the autopsy has not yet been released. I don't want to hear it anyway.

Samiya
11-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Scandi,

Can you change the post above and send it (with the recording if you like)privately to SweetMop please hon. There's a reason why I haven't posted the transliteration of what I heard and it couples with why I had to remove the recording post.

Thanks hon :-)

Sami
(who's not growling at ya)

Samiya
11-27-2006, 11:58 PM
She ain't telling coz then no one would watch and her ratings would be affected, lol.

**giggles**

raisincharlie
11-28-2006, 12:05 AM
She ain't telling coz then no one would watch and her ratings would be affected, lol.

**giggles**A very true statement that is ! All these teases they come up with and then there is...nothing. But at least we now know JY is out and about and not hiding in Transylvania Co. Wish they could have said what he was driving - I'm still wanting to know if his SUV has been returned or not.

Thing that amazes me most were the comments that people were "afraid" to talk to LE. I don't get that at all. Something wierd with that for sure IMO.

Mt daily video link:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-252780-videos--JayZ

1st Tune - Show me what you got.

I post if for one reason, Danica Patrick, my second most favorite racer. Song stinks IMO.

Samiya
11-28-2006, 12:14 AM
He said she was hit in the back of the head to where it cracked her skull and did damage to her brains. We don't know what the weapon was, but how hard is it to crack a skull open like this to where the brains start to come out? I don't think it would be with one blow. And I'm wondering what the chances are that she would be able to fight back to defend herself after the first blow. I know there are many variables, like if it hit her square on the head, but so many of us think she ended up on the floor because of all Cassidy's little footprints. Blood on the bed would have soaked in where as it wouldn't on the carpet.

Scandi If Michelle had been found on the bed, there would be not enough blood for Cassidy to track through the house. Think of the bed as an ink stamp and Cassidy's little feet as the stamp. The blood would have been soaked right through the mattress, not pooled on top and Cassidy's little feet wouldn't have been able to pick up much to track.

However.. on the floor...

Blood on a bare floor pools, skins then dries in a sticky mass. How fast that is depends on the weather and considering the time frame of possible death and the fact that it was early hours of the morning it would have taken longer to dry due to lack of sufficient heat....does anyone know the temperature of the night in question?

Blood on a carpetted floor is soaked up, but is still pooled as it soaks very slowly. It also takes alot longer to begin the drying process as the carpet fibers also need to dry.

**Not knowing where in the house the blood is tracked around, is very frustrating. Cassidy's footsteps would have faded, no matter how many times she went back to mommy, with each step she took as she went wandering around the house.

I would stake my own life that Michelle had more injuries than just the blunt force to her head and the attack began in another area of the house if there was "blood everywhere" in the house.

* hit from behind as she walked away after either letting in perp or running from whoever she discovered in the house carrying teh murder weapon towards her.
*she may not have been in bed at all.
*led to believe that he left something behind and he hit her as she walked into the bedroom

Also needing to be considered is blood splatter patterns around the bedroom/house.

and so on and so on.

scandi
11-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Scandi,

Can you change the post above and send it (with the recording if you like)privately to SweetMop please hon. There's a reason why I haven't posted the transliteration of what I heard and it couples with why I had to remove the recording post.

Thanks hon :-)

Sami
(who's not growling at ya)

I would be glad to Sami but I listened to both short tapes today and they only go for a few seconds and stop. And the part where you hear Cassie is not there. I can hear her ask for the washcloth and that's it.

Scandi

sweetmop
11-28-2006, 12:51 AM
It's strange, the mention of people being afraid to talk. Are they afraid of... LE? Afraid to " get involved" ? Afraid of JY? He doesn't look very intimidating to me. Does someone know something and they are scared to tell it (AFRAID) ? Just the statement, they're afraid. Maybe they think the killer will come after them... I don't know. :confused: I do know that if Michelle were my friend, and I knew something I felt may help in any way with this case, no one could keep my mouth shut.

yadler
11-28-2006, 12:53 AM
So, from their ehhhh supposed friend in the know, we are to believe that:

1. Michelle, who was very security conscious, didn't think it necessary to lock the door or forgot, when her husband is out of town, thus the no forced entry?

2. The fax, which Meredith specifically said was a fax, was not a fax but a computer print out. This genius IT salesman, wants us to believe that he would send something to his home computer to be printed out regarding something Michelle wanted for a gift, while he was gone, so he needed his SIL to go and retrieve it before his wife saw it. What, he didn't have access to a computer and printer? If no printer, he couldn't just have emailed himself and printed it out when he got home?

4 The poster supposedly in the know first said it was a Xmas gift then said an anniversary gift, ehh........leather (purse)......(louis vittan by chance?)

5. IF Michelle lost the baby she was carrying in the Spring two weeks after the accident, I would venture to say the accident was the cause of the miscarriage. I don't believe a doctor would rule that out. The car was in four feet of water, she must have had to force her way out of the car and swim to shore, plus she apparently didn't have on her seat belt.

6. To spout over and over what a happy couple they were and her friends are sticking by the husband mean absolutely nothing. Laci's family and friends stuck by Scott at first too,........that is until they found out they didn't know Scott at all. Apparently, Laci didn't really know him either, it would appear.

Like I said, it does the friends and family of the victim a disservice to read and post on blogs about this crime. It would be better if they spent time taking care of their friends. PLUS, imho, they're letting out information that probably should be kept under-wraps for now. IF LE isn't talking, neither should they, imho.

I will stop suspecting the husband IF and WHEN the husband goes in and talks to LE AND a reward is issued for information resulting in the capture and conviction of the killer. ONLY THEN will I look elsewhere...............until then................previous records speak for themselves on who the most likely perp is.

JMHO
fran

The previous auto accident and (I didn't know till tonight) her subsequent miscarriage, tells me that hubby was having anxiety attacks about another baby. The rest is too familiar. As written in the first post, it's what LE has not done that leads me to rest in peace. No call to lock ones doors, no person of suspician, no call-in help lines, etc. Isn't it all a terrible shame? As Sharon said, "There's always divorce!"

sweetmop
11-28-2006, 12:54 AM
[QUOTE=raisincharlie]I noted Greta did not tell us the why...:D DARN HER!!!!!!:razz:

sweetmop
11-28-2006, 12:59 AM
The previous auto accident and (I didn't know till tonight) her subsequent miscarriage, tells me that hubby was having anxiety attacks about another baby. The rest is too familiar. As written in the first post, it's what LE has not done that leads me to rest in peace. No call to lock ones doors, no person of suspician, no call-in help lines, etc. Isn't it all a terrible shame? As Sharon said, "There's always divorce!" I agree with you. All roads are pointing toward the husband. What a shame.

scandi
Hi Yadler, I saw you were on line and it is good to see you. I thought of you a lot for some reason during the recent OJ outrage as I remembered you attended that trial, right. Always have enjoyed your banter Yadler.

Scandi

yadler
Oh yes. It reminds me of the reported advice Perry March's brother supposedly gave Ol' Perry the night after the latter killed his wife. Brother told him not to go to the police because husbands are always looked at with suspician when their spouses go missing.

scandi
11-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Was March the guy who slinked off to Mexico? What a flipping coward he was.

Anyway Yadler, what I really like in your post was the sentence: "it's what LE has not done that leads me to rest in peace. No call to lock ones doors, no person of suspician, no call-in help lines, etc. Isn't it all a terrible shame? As Sharon said, "There's always divorce!"

I think it bore repeating ;) Scandi

yadler
11-28-2006, 01:08 AM
OOh Scandi! Don't get me started! I had a meltdown last week and only revived when Mr. Goldman thanked the public for raising Hell. That black scar on Simpson's right hand is still in my mind's eye.

Have also been busy reading the chapters as written by Jean King and her book in progress on the Perry March case. She has discovered some dynamite behind the rumors (Mexico) that were posted on our boards. The book will be out this Spring.

yadler
11-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Yes, Scandi. Another wife abuser and killer. Took Nashville DA 10 years to indict him but indict he did and the jury sent March on a long vacation!

scandi
11-28-2006, 01:12 AM
Oh, I'd love to read that when it comes out. I never saw what in the world Perry's wife saw in him. Of course he kind of turned into a sleasy looking guy who kind of slumped as I remember. LOL

Scandi

yadler
11-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah. March is a short, big mouth lawyer and a coward. JY, on the other hand, is an unknown, other than that he made a bee-line for Mommy after the murder of his wife. That grabbed my attention.

yadler
11-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Jean wrote "Dead End" on the Kimes case. I met her in court here in LA and we've been friends since. After 40 years with Reuters, sitting in on all of the headline murder cases in NYC over those decades, she knows it all. Best sleuth that there is. Her evidence (given to the LA DA) helped convict Sante and Kenny Kimes of the LA murder.

yadler
11-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Afrikaans ist besser als Deutsch.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Afrikaans ist besser als Deutsch.

Hi yadler!

Nice to see you here: ditto your remarks "another wife abuser and killer" that makes a bee-line home to mommy.

Afrikaans is ... amper Nederlandse en Flemish; Dis nie Deutsch nie, maar daars baie worde wat nog beteken die selde ding; dis hoekom ek "lehren Deutsch".

:)

Afrikaans? ... more like Raw Dutch bred into a mixture of words from the French Hugenots and Hotentots ... and probably brewed over the odd Xhosa and English fires deep in the Tsitsikamer Forest to give it 'real' flavour, lol...

(I'd pressed send w/out completing my sentence to raisin - and didn't bother to go back ... lol)

PolkSaladAnnie
11-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah. March is a short, big mouth lawyer and a coward. JY, on the other hand, is an unknown, other than that he made a bee-line for Mommy after the murder of his wife. That grabbed my attention.

I began following this case, yadler - and despised this creature from the get-go; when I saw the 48 hrs feature, I wanted to reach into the TV and slap his face. Over the 'Net (recently, actually) I read the transcripts of those calls PM set up to kill the Levines - and his plans to 'employ' the hitman in Mexico ... and CONTINUE. They plotted to break in and attack a mega wealthy Blue-Chip mogul, too. I don't recall that coming out in court - but it was totally shocking to read; I could not believe it!!

PM told the snitch his father, Arthur "is a great guy, he'll take you in, treat you like a king and he's killed hundreds and he'll kill for me no problem...". My God! If these weren't court docs, I'd never have believed it...

And all March does in prison is order people about and work on his 'appeal'? Although he was not (as far as we know) a serial killer - that man has the perfect psyche to become one! So, while rotting in jail, he's doing just as Bundy did ... BELIEVING there's a legal way out.

Revolting, despicable blob of human waste. (He joins a growing crowd in his cesspool...).

SewingDeb
11-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Sewing Deb & PSA,

Ja soll ich fur die Ablenkung tadeln. Tadeln mich, wahrend ich gegangen werde. Ich kann nicht mich vertidigen. :D

LOL Charlie. We all get off topic from time to time.

So on topic - it is possible JY has been in touch with LE, but definitely only with lawyer in tow. Just basing this on the step-dad, I have doubt there is any contact from JY's side unless it would be his lawyer doing it. For some reason I don't think there will be any talking to JY unless there is no way to avoid it. JMO

So nothing happening again today, hmmmmm.

I guess we won't hear if he does talk with an attorney present---unless it is a confession. They are really being quiet.

PolkSaladAnnie
11-28-2006, 01:54 AM
It's strange, the mention of people being afraid to talk. Are they afraid of... LE? Afraid to " get involved" ? Afraid of JY? He doesn't look very intimidating to me. Does someone know something and they are scared to tell it (AFRAID) ? Just the statement, they're afraid. Maybe they think the killer will come after them... I don't know. :confused: I do know that if Michelle were my friend, and I knew something I felt may help in any way with this case, no one could keep my mouth shut.

Hello sweetmop: Thanks for all your posts and info - like scandi's Q regarding blunt force trauma: OMG, too awful to picture :( ..... WHYYYY!???

Yes, you're right.... and it's another WHY:

Why be afraid to talk? Are they afraid because they may believe he was either with s/one else ~ or paid a 3rd party and that person is unknown? Can't be: LE claimed not a random crime - so they appear to understand who the perp is.

Are they afraid they'll damage LE's groing case? (more logical - but 'fear' is rather an ominous word to use...)

Are they afraid of exposing "intrigue" behind the scenes?

Have they been threatened by Big-Daddy Gerry McIntyre?

Has SmithX3 (Tharrington's) threatened to sue them if they talk about JY?

Could any 'leaks' threaten a custodian suit for Cassie?

So, we have the plot in our sights; although we can't see it, it IS thickening.

Gotta dash. Take care - thanks for all the updates overnight, everyone...

scandi
11-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Jean wrote "Dead End" on the Kimes case. I met her in court here in LA and we've been friends since. After 40 years with Reuters, sitting in on all of the headline murder cases in NYC over those decades, she knows it all. Best sleuth that there is. Her evidence (given to the LA DA) helped convict Sante and Kenny Kimes of the LA murder.

OMG, you sent me searchin' Yadler as I knew very little about the case. But I hope you don't mind me posting this here. It is the transcript of the LKL show when he interviewed both of the Kimses in prison. It is a hilarious read realizing little Larry is interviewing this old lady killer who was just the most cold hearted of them all. Almost! LOL:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0103/25/lklw.00.html

scandi
11-28-2006, 02:11 AM
I've gotta say it, but this is one of the most fascinating threads we've ever had here at WS. It's like that song about a fascinatin rhythm. LOL Love it!

Off to my Miama CSI Scandi

close_enough
11-28-2006, 02:39 AM
I've gotta say it, but this is one of the most fascinating threads we've ever had here at WS. It's like that song about a fascinatin rhythm. LOL Love it!

Off to my Miama CSI Scandi

i'll agree with that Scandi:)
..i'm not sure what tune you're talkin about though...was it something from the 80's? :waitasec:

close_enough
11-28-2006, 02:42 AM
Hello sweetmop: Thanks for all your posts and info - like scandi's Q regarding blunt force trauma: OMG, too awful to picture :( ..... WHYYYY!???

Yes, you're right.... and it's another WHY:

Why be afraid to talk? Are they afraid because they may believe he was either with s/one else ~ or paid a 3rd party and that person is unknown? Can't be: LE claimed not a random crime - so they appear to understand who the perp is.

Are they afraid they'll damage LE's groing case? (more logical - but 'fear' is rather an ominous word to use...)

Are they afraid of exposing "intrigue" behind the scenes?

Have they been threatened by Big-Daddy Gerry McIntyre?

Has SmithX3 (Tharrington's) threatened to sue them if they talk about JY?

Could any 'leaks' threaten a custodian suit for Cassie?

So, we have the plot in our sights; although we can't see it, it IS thickening.

Gotta dash. Take care - thanks for all the updates overnight, everyone...

who's afraid???

close_enough
11-28-2006, 02:47 AM
Strach, I've been struggling with what you wrote myself for a while now. I just haven't been able to substantiate it because there hasn't been anyone that we know of that has anything negative to say about this couple. Even the gay friend says positive things about MiY and JY, and he just had lunch with her a few days before she was killed. Perhaps Meredith and her mother know something, but are keeping it under wraps...
It's been niggling (Samiya's influence) at me this whole time! Thanks for bringing it out for discussion.

So if there was something bad happening to the relationship, it had to be fairly new. New enough where she wasn't going to tell anyone about it, hoping that it would get better soon. All hypothetical, of course.

I just think the solo visit to his parent's house is ODD. Maybe this can account for it.:waitasec:

of course they know something....Cassidy told them......imo

none of us knows what goes on 'behind closed doors'...that's what 'closed doors' are for........

close_enough
11-28-2006, 02:54 AM
That's funny ... I sometimes try to imagine what Michelle's timeline was. I'm inclined to think that she was attacked while she slept. That would mean minimum noise and commotion. I'm thinking about that awful guy, can't think of his name, that murdered so many women from Seattle to Texas by hitting them in the head, including the 6 university students while they slept. He was put to death. He killed women while their roommates slept in the next room ... one blow to the head and it was pretty much all over. That would be consistent with Cassidy being rather cheerful and unafraid in the morning ... as though she slept through the whole thing.

Gotta run again ... recital practice with the children.

Bundy??...Speck?...

i really shouldn't be posting here...i've had more than a few 'totties'...'toddies'????

yes, a whack on the head/blunt force would surely make a person incapacitated:(

close_enough
11-28-2006, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE=raisincharlie]I noted Greta did not tell us the why...:D DARN HER!!!!!!:razz:

figures, ugh....thanks for the 'update' though....

close_enough
11-28-2006, 03:09 AM
Yes, Scandi. Another wife abuser and killer. Took Nashville DA 10 years to indict him but indict he did and the jury sent March on a long vacation!

yes ..... :cool:

Perry March is one of those 'wormy bastards'....& his brother's a real 'gem' too....

hi yadler!

oh, & i know the Kimes case...the mother & son?...both pieces of trash, imo...

PolkSaladAnnie
11-28-2006, 03:09 AM
who's afraid???

Hey close :)

According to a regular poster (on listening post @ CTV & Captain Joe @ Misfits), he's tried "brow-beating" some of the newsmakers and reporters on this case into giving some indication as to why there is no news.

One of the reposnses : "People are afraid to talk..."

Drop the ovaltine for now - pass me one of those toddy-tots. It's dry, very dry, in this part of the world, lol. Grape juice if you have it... lol...