PDA

View Full Version : Apparently...

Mama-cita
12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
...his "mistress" knew he was married. What a slore...

ETA sorry for my objectionable language but it really just ticks me off when people "go after" married individuals. Get a damn divorce!

Cypros
12-07-2006, 08:04 PM
I agree with your opinion of people who "go after" married people. However, we do not know who went after whom here, and putting all the blame on the other woman is ignoring the issue. IMO, it is the responsibility of married people to maintain their marital vows. I get so annoyed when people blame everybody but the cheater for his/her behavior.

Mama-cita
12-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I agree with your opinion of people who "go after" married people. However, we do not know who went after whom here, and putting all the blame on the other woman is ignoring the issue. IMO, it is the responsibility of married people to maintain their marital vows. I get so annoyed when people blame everybody but the cheater for his/her behavior.I was never NOT blaming the cheater. But come on, this woman was supposed to be Michelle Young's friend, maybe sorority sister? Even if she was propositioned by JY she should have told him to go fly a kite. They BOTH cheated, she bears as much responsibility for the affair as JY...

ETA I did not put all the blame on MM either, I simply said she KNEW JY was married. She couldn't, like Amber, claim she did not know. JY and MM are both scumbags here, I don't need to know any detail about who went after whom, MM should have KNOWN better. With friends like that, MY wouldn't need enemies...

Cypros
12-07-2006, 08:07 PM
We are in agreement, Mama-cita :)

Mama-cita
12-07-2006, 08:09 PM
We are in agreement, Mama-cita :)
Sorry, to get on my soap box, I just, I can't believe a "friend" would do something like this!

Makes me lose faith in humanity.

peepers20056
12-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Right On Mamacita !!!!!!!!!

PrayersForMaura
12-07-2006, 08:51 PM
I was never NOT blaming the cheater. But come on, this woman was supposed to be Michelle Young's friend, maybe sorority sister? Even if she was propositioned by JY she should have told him to go fly a kite. They BOTH cheated, she bears as much responsibility for the affair as JY...

ETA I did not put all the blame on MM either, I simply said she KNEW JY was married. She couldn't, like Amber, claim she did not know. JY and MM are both scumbags here, I don't need to know any detail about who went after whom, MM should have KNOWN better. With friends like that, MY wouldn't need enemies...
Yep, they were sorority sisters. Which means she knew Michelle since college.

raisincharlie
12-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Yep, they were sorority sisters. Which means she knew Michelle since college.
Which IMO makes it all the more sick and hateful. What the heck is wrong with these people, both of them - the me generation fails to impress - disgusting beyond words IMO.

fran
12-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Wonder what the g/f's HUSBAND thinks about this development?

JMHO
fran

hollyjokers
12-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Pretty despicable actions, now look what she gets to live with for the rest of her life. Not only did you sleep with your friend's husband, you may have have contributed to the deaths of 2 people. Enjoy!

strach304
12-07-2006, 10:39 PM
He isn't even good looking :loser:

packerdog
12-07-2006, 10:42 PM

I know!

Samiya
12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Move over Momma-Cita and share that soapbox girlfriend!

**insert scream**

Jason you're slime, am keeping all other words to self, grr
Michelle number 2....you have no ethics or morals, let alone dignity. One hopes that you would've been Michelle number two only in one way and not end up as Michelle number two...."Dead like Michelle number one".

Samiya
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Cassidy,

Honey I am so sad for what you're having to live through. It breaks my heart as a mother and disgusts me as a human being.

I hope Nana Fisher or Aunne Meme get you baby.

scandi
12-07-2006, 10:57 PM

JMHO
fran

Hi Fran, It could be why they are seperated, but he could have a mistress too! Like Charlie says, the 'we' generation is all about themselves. How did this generation get so screwed up. And the generation that are teens now, they are even worse. I guess I don't see enough of them that are not almost totally self-concerned!

The only think I can say to that is these kids don't have anything in their hearts except blood. There is a new minister taking Christendom by storm - I have to learn his name. His wife had breast cancer and he has now gone to South Africa to help . Anyway, I think this man might hold a key on how to bring these kids back into the world of agape love and sensibility. I've got my toes and fingers crossed and have also set my mind on a positive change for these now selfish young people all over our land!

Gees, I must be getting old. LOL LOL LOL
:slap: Scandi

So sorry I got so far OT!

Samiya
12-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Gees, I must be getting old. LOL LOL LOL
:slap: Scandi

Not old hon, it's called caring :)

scandi
12-07-2006, 11:13 PM

Dear friend Stratch, I'm thinking he might have another virtue! :D Guys like this bring thoughts to mind of their meeting up with a :croc: and whoops! Where'd it go! :D :D :D Laughable I know, but hey, I'm dead serious about that. Scandi

POSTSCRIPT: Good things always come in 3's, right? I need to consult the stars about what this day was suppose to hold. Can you believe what has happened today on Planet Earth that we are involved with here:

*** Baseline Killer named and to be charged w/ 71 criminal counts

*** First Big Break in Michelle Young murder - husband had lover on the side

*** Court fails to release JK2 as suspects in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

What an amazing day this has turned out to be in the world of Sleutherdom! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

strach304
12-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Scandi, I am very positive myself with all this news and they just got that serial killer in La.

Of course I had to throw the not good looking in there, remember all the stuff about SP? Didn't think he was anything to look at either and he sure didn't have other hidden virtues come to find out :doh: The difference in this case being that MM had to have known he was married and not separated and she was supposed to be a friend of MY's.

scandi
12-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Thanks Sami for the backup. Sometimes we just have to be passionate about something!~

Hi Strach, You are so right about that. Amber didn't know at first and she thought he was single. When she started to realize he was not adding up altogether, she asked a friend to check him out, and think she actually knew before she let on that he was actually married. Then putting 2 + 2 together, she decided to go to the police. All good.

This Michelle has to be a duplicate of character as the man she is being boinked by who she knows is married with an adorable little girl and a new baby on the way. She is co-operating with police, but it excuses nothing for her low priorities. If she lived in Saudi Arabia today she would be stoned at the square in the middle of town come noon the next Friday. Still done.

Good Looking, you really can't judge a man by that. Either he has good character or he doesn't. And either they have a case of early male menopause, or they have coped with new challanges because they hold what is right as the way to try to be.

And some guys just think with their d**k. We met one in Scott Peterson. Maybe another in Jason Young. It doesn't mean they were really talented in that way. Just that they thought they were, to go outside their marriage and want more and more.

Scandi

julianne
12-08-2006, 12:01 AM
This doesn't have anything to do with an entire generation of people, guys. Don't lump everyone in that general age group as the same. That's like saying everyone who was a young adult in the 80's is an aged yuppie..(okay, bad example LOL)..well, actually it's worse because this has to do with morals and ethics, and while I'll agree that we live in a scary world today and that parents today are failing their kids miserably, not ALL people this age would break their marriage vows, cheat on their wives, or break a the unspoken rules of friendship with a sorority sister by sleeping with the friends husband.

There are some in the ME generation who are horrible examples of what a human being should be, but to blame the entire generation for the misdeeds of some would be like me laying the blame on the generation of folks who RAISED the ME generation. See, it's just an unfair and erroneous conclusion.

scandi
12-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I agree Julianne,

Like Buzz says, sometimes I get over-exuberant. LOL I know there are the majority of teens right now that are good people, on a straight and narrow path. And every elder {well, I'm not that elder, only 62} says they can't believe how rowdy the new generation is. LOL

I still think with everything these kids have access to today they need to be guided. I got my grandaughter a cell phone. Got the bill. There is one person she talks to maybe 10 times a day! And I am paying for this? She is a great girl, but expects the most. I think she is very typical of our teen-age generation, and believe me I know she will end up on top of this crazy Nirvana lovin' but still doing well and serious generation.

I am very positive. Concerned about giving her the best guidance.

Scandi

Samiya
12-08-2006, 01:56 AM
{well, I'm not that elder, only 62}

ScandiWow honey! I would never have picked that you're only a spring chicken :)

PolkSaladAnnie
12-08-2006, 02:18 AM
:laugh: :laugh: He isn't even good looking :loser:

Oh gosh, strach, just started reading and burst out laughing at this! You are RIGHT. Both of them are cheap cheats - their liaison led to murder and they BOTH have to live with that. Both deceived Michelle, her family and her babies. JY should fry and that woman has destroyed her own life. There are NO excuses. She's in for a tough time, sure and deservedly so and they are both responsible for their own actions.

From the get-go, JY has been simply horrific, a hideous unnecessary blob of waste in my opinion for his treacherous ways and for being so unco-operative! He's expendable, quite disposable and the system will process this cunning fraudster until it finally enters a shredding machine. JMHO.

Schmerty_Jones
12-08-2006, 03:29 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

Oh gosh, strach, just started reading and burst out laughing at this! You are RIGHT. Both of them are cheap cheats - their liaison led to murder and they BOTH have to live with that. Both deceived Michelle, her family and her babies. JY should fry and that woman has destroyed her own life. There are NO excuses. She's in for a tough time, sure and deservedly so and they are both responsible for their own actions.

From the get-go, JY has been simply horrific, a hideous unnecessary blob of waste in my opinion for his treacherous ways and for being so unco-operative! He's expendable, quite disposable and the system will process this cunning fraudster until it finally enters a shredding machine. JMHO.

AMEN! AMEN! :banghead: :banghead:

Mygirlsadie
12-08-2006, 04:03 AM
Oh well that figures.....he had a d*mn mistress.....and a friend of Michelle to boot...why does this not even shock me anymore?..It should shock me it's so WRONG but it don't it's too common now and that is sad. (I just started reading on this so that is why I am late in finding out that he had a mistress)

j2mirish
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Sorry, to get on my soap box, I just, I can't believe a "friend" would do something like this!

Makes me lose faith in humanity.
how nice of her to have attended the funeral..................:furious: :sick:

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 10:09 AM
how nice of her to have attended the funeral..................:furious: :sick:
J2mirish,

This is going to sound really strange and I'll try to get it typed in a way that makes some kind of sense. Actually, I do not find any negative emotion about this woman (MM) attending the funeral. My only negativity goes directly to the fact that she had some kind of affair with JY, the husband of her friend.

I see the appearance of MM at the funeral as the only means this woman had of trying to make some amends for the mistake she made. Her cooperation with the police also a means to make some amends as well. She cannot undo what happened, she cannot even say she is sorry, or beg forgiveness from MY. The least she could do was attend a service done in honor of her friend.

I'm not trying to justify her affair with the husband, an incredibly low blow for one friend to hand another friend, but I suspect this woman is paying dearly on the guilt scale for this indescretion, as rightfully she should.

Unless something is found to indicate that she thought or knew JY would do what I believe he did (murder his wife) then I must look at this and think it took a great deal of fortitude to attend this service, knowing she had this affair. If she has no involvement in the murder, this is I think, an issue for which she will never find forgiveness within herself. Personally I think JY is a predator, I think she may well be a victim to this predator. Until we know more, I'll give her the benefit of this doubt.

Okay everyone - let me have it :truce:

j2mirish
12-08-2006, 10:16 AM
J2mirish,

This is going to sound really strange and I'll try to get it typed in a way that makes some kind of sense. Actually, I do not find any negative emotion about this woman (MM) attending the funeral. My only negativity goes directly to the fact that she had some kind of affair with JY, the husband of her friend.

I see the appearance of MM at the funeral as the only means this woman had of trying to make some amends for the mistake she made. Her cooperation with the police also a means to make some amends as well. She cannot undo what happened, she cannot even say she is sorry, or beg forgiveness from MY. The least she could do was attend a service done in honor of her friend.

I'm not trying to justify her affair with the husband, an incredibly low blow for one friend to hand another friend, but I suspect this woman is paying dearly on the guilt scale for this indescretion, as rightfully she should.

Unless something is found to indicate that she thought or knew JY would do what I believe he did (murder his wife) then I must look at this and think it took a great deal of fortitude to attend this service, knowing she had this affair. If she has no involvement in the murder, this is I think, an issue for which she will never find forgiveness within herself. Personally I think JY is a predator, I think she may well be a victim to this predator. Until we know more, I'll give her the benefit of this doubt.

Okay everyone - let me have it :truce:rc.........as usual--you are right, and I do understand what you are saying- I guess I let the emotion of the affair, with her friends husband get in the way of thinking about it like you have, but I do not agree with your comment about jy being a predator, and she is a victim--she isnt 16......

PolkSaladAnnie
12-08-2006, 10:24 AM
J2mirish,

Okay everyone - let me have it :truce:

What a fine sentence above, charlie! Mind if I nick it every now and then? I really thought I'd come up with every &^%$#@! under the sun about JY... but not predator!

Also, whereas an affair is one thing and we all know these things happen every day in every suburb worldwide - when that affair leads to such a brutal double murder of a wonderful mom and her fetus then HELLO ... he leverages himself out of "one of many" to one of a "dispicable few". And those few are NOT wanted in society.

Then -----> you take JY's disgusting and diabolical malicious intent through forcing Meredith to discover her lovely sister like that under the pretext of HELPING AND DOING A FAVOUR ..... AND, by God, it doesn't even stop there ..... leaving Cassie stranded for hours and hours completely alone with a dead, bloody mommy to try and understand???

Well! I really do feel more for a randomly squashed slug in a remote and untraversed Thailand rainforest than I do for this inhuman selfish disgusting coward!

Of course this is my opinion, and of course --------> it's unlikely to change...

UGH! :furious: :furious: :furious:

PolkSaladAnnie
12-08-2006, 10:32 AM
For what it's worth, Jm2, I'm actually quite disgusted with MY's "friend". Good lord. Look what her 'loyalty' brought in the back door? No, I do not say it is her fault some maniac of a husband was more concerned about HIS ideals in life that brought this on ... and I do not (at this stage) think she knew about it, expected it or dreamt of ebcouraging it .... but to be such a 2-faced, cheating and scheming B*t*h of a 'close friend' ... well - she's worth diddly squat as a friend, IMO

She has to comply with LE - it's got to be the least she can do to begin to forgive herself. But - she's entered a high-profile case. I don't think she helped or expected this. And her ride is not going to be easy. I feel sorry for her whereas I feel rocks for Jason. GOD! Your BEST FRIEND?????

This really brings that saying to the fore: with friends like that CHECK the enemies they're really dating :eek: could be your own husband!

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 10:39 AM
rc.........as usual--you are right, and I do understand what you are saying- I guess I let the emotion of the affair, with her friends husband get in the way of thinking about it like you have, but I do not agree with your comment about jy being a predator, and she is a victim--she isnt 16......
See I knew I couldn't get it out right ! I agree she wasn't 16 and I did not mean to imply anything relating to the affair. The victim thought is more metaphorical than literal. But I stand by the victim comment as the list of victims somehow related to JY continues to extend beyond MY and before this over, I suspect several more will be added. JMO

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 10:46 AM
<snip>

Then -----> you take JY's disgusting and diabolical malicious intent through forcing Meredith to discover her lovely sister like that under the pretext of HELPING AND DOING A FAVOUR ..... AND, by God, it doesn't even stop there ..... leaving Cassie stranded for hours and hours completely alone with a dead, bloody mommy to try and understand???

Well! I really do feel more for a randomly squashed slug in a remote and untraversed Thailand rainforest than I do for this inhuman selfish disgusting coward!

Of course this is my opinion, and of course --------> it's unlikely to change...

UGH! :furious: :furious: :furious:
:D You said it better than I -

AlwaysShocked
12-08-2006, 10:51 AM
We don't know that MM was Michelle's BEST friend, do we? At this point we don't know how close the friendship was.

Plus, it does seem that in lots and lots of cases of adultery, the "other woman" is someone whom the wife knows or knows of. That hubbie is not out meeting a stranger, but is seeing a neighbor, a friend, a co-worker or an acquaintance of the wife.

This guy is a jerk and, I believe, a murderer. Question now is whether it was planned ahead of time or was done during a big fight or something like that.

The fact that he left and then came back and killed her points to premeditation to me.

fran
12-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Well, it appears MM will pay for her indescretion dearly with the loss of her reputation. I understand she's a teacher. I also understand that none of the other sorority sisters knew about this affair until three weeks ago when told by LE.

So LE's been working on this angle for weeks. Kudos to them for keeping this under wraps and giving JY room to hang himself. Hope they had some phone's tapped. :loser:

What a slime. He is a predator as he latched onto MM when she was most vulnerable, going through marital problems of her own. That's still no excuse for her having an affair with her supposed friends husband.

IMO, JY is a poor excuse for a human being. Leaving his own 2 yo daughter with the body of her mom for all that time. That in itself is unforgiveable. :behindbar

This is another case that just breaks your heart. Everyone loses here.:(

JMHO
fran

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Well, it appears MM will pay for her indescretion dearly with the loss of her reputation. I understand she's a teacher. I also understand that none of the other sorority sisters knew about this affair until three weeks ago when told by LE.
<snip>
fran
More than the sorority sisters found out about it three weeks ago...

jilly
12-08-2006, 11:18 AM
whenever everyone found out about this affair, I think it must have been after the funeral. So if MM goes to this funeral with her little secret, I honestly don't know how she did it.

fran
12-08-2006, 11:19 AM
More than the sorority sisters found out about it three weeks ago...

Do you mean the posters giving info on the internet? I tend to think it might be one of these sorority sisters that was the poster................or.............maybe another g/f??????????

Until today, many people thought that was just rumor. Even I wasn't sure, but I'm not surprised that it turned out to be true. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Floh
12-08-2006, 11:24 AM

Yeah. ugly SOB, isn't he? while i still didn't think he did it, i was so not holding his unfortunate looks against him, but it's fair game now.

what a beauty like Michelle ever saw in him, i don't know. he must be one he!! of a smooth talker. :furious: :furious: :furious:

packerdog
12-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah. ugly SOB, isn't he? while i still didn't think he did it, i was so not holding his unfortunate looks against him, but it's fair game now.

what a beauty like Michelle ever saw in him, i don't know. he must be one he!! of a smooth talker. :furious: :furious: :furious:

LOL, I was laughing so hard that I started coughing and had to drink some tea! Holding his unfortunate looks against him! LOL LOL LOL

Floh
12-08-2006, 11:44 AM
LOL, I was laughing so hard that I started coughing and had to drink some tea! Holding his unfortunate looks against him! LOL LOL LOL

:D :D :D

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Do you mean the posters giving info on the internet? I tend to think it might be one of these sorority sisters that was the poster................or.............maybe another g/f??????????

Until today, many people thought that was just rumor. Even I wasn't sure, but I'm not surprised that it turned out to be true. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran
I believe the Fisher family had suspicions before the funeral, which were reinforced at the funeral and I believe at least Meredith became aware of it very quickly as LE would have come back to interview her about information found through other sources. I also believe close friends of both MY and JY were "told" in the same way very early on. If LE is formally going to tell anyone it would have only been to the immediate family members and most likely done through a victim's advocate on the Fisher side and Roger Smith on behalf of JY. IMO the only way his parents and immediately family would have been told would have been by JY himself or the lawyer at the direction of JY as the lawyer is bound to JY not his family.

I think some of the posters were friends, mainly JY's, some actually relatives of JY. I didn't keep up much with the friends but I found it odd that they seemed to be more oriented to JY and only one or two in opposition. This pretty much told me that friends etc on the Fisher side, were very aware of the direction of the investigation and in devotion to MY remained silent to allow the police to continue working to a resolution. If the sorority sisters were told it came from within their group and not formally from LE IMO.

kato
12-08-2006, 12:54 PM
...his "mistress" knew he was married. What a slore...

ETA sorry for my objectionable language but it really just ticks me off when people "go after" married individuals. Get a damn divorce!

I like that "slore" word. Never heard it before. I will have to remember that one.

packerdog
12-08-2006, 01:01 PM
I like that "slore" word. Never heard it before. I will have to remember that one.

Hi Kato, welcome to another wife and baby killer case.

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:04 PM

Who is ugly? Mr. Money or JY? Did I miss pictures of the Money couple? Help! Thanks. :blushing:

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi Kato, welcome to another wife and baby killer case.Packer, that made me laugh. Although in a sad way.

Is there a forum here just for Pregnant Wife Killers?

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Fran,

As to who knew what when - interviews with friends from out of state (MM) were conducted by LE during the period of the funeral. It is at that time that I believe LE became aware of this relationship from MM. Reviewing the search warrants and checking internet sources I have come to conclude that Elizabeth Schroff actually lived in the Raleigh area, now in Myrtle Beach FL and most likely was the friend with MM. Ms. Schroff owned the external hard drive taken during the warrant executed at MMs residence in Florida. Ms. Schroff was present during that warrant.

Again back to the warrants - ask yourself why or how LE knew to collect specific airline ticket stubs and hotel receipts from October (denver) and September (un-reported location). Kind of reading between the lines but it is obvious someone pointed LE in that direction quite early. JMO

j2mirish
12-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Fran,

As to who knew what when - interviews with friends from out of state (MM) were conducted by LE during the period of the funeral. It is at that time that I believe LE became aware of this relationship from MM. Reviewing the search warrants and checking internet sources I have come to conclude that Elizabeth Schroff actually lives in the Raleigh area and most likely was the friend with MY on Thursday evening. Ms. Schroff owned the external hard drive taken during the warrant executed at MMs residence in Florida. Ms. Schroff was present during that warrant.

Again back to the warrants - ask yourself why or how LE knew to collect specific airline ticket stubs and hotel receipts from October (denver) and September (un-reported location). Kind of reading between the lines but it is obvious someone pointed LE in that direction quite early. JMO
why would someone own a hardrive and it is at someone elses house? (ok- not tooo computer savy here :blushing: ) is that a fancy way of saying the computer mm was using at her home, actually belonged to Ms. Schroff?

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:24 PM
why would someone own a hardrive and it is at someone elses house? (ok- not tooo computer savy here :blushing: ) is that a fancy way of saying the computer mm was using at her home, actually belonged to Ms. Schroff?
My daughter has some type of device she carries on her keychain that she refers to as a hard drive-or something like that! She keeps pictures and Word docs on it...for some reason...

(joining j2mirish in the computer club:blushing: )

j2mirish
12-08-2006, 01:27 PM
My daughter has some type of device she carries on her keychain that she refers to as a hard drive-or something like that! She keeps pictures and Word docs on it...for some reason...

(joining j2mirish in the computer club:blushing: )
thanks tm for joining my club :angel:

packerdog
12-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Packer, that made me laugh. Although in a sad way.

Is there a forum here just for Pregnant Wife Killers?

Taximom, I think there should be. I think SP and JY ware about the same age when they killed their pregnant wives. Oh and also whats his name in Utah.

raisincharlie
12-08-2006, 01:31 PM
The seagate hard drive taken under warrant is a pocket sized drive most commonly used for storage of photographs from a digital camera. Highly portable and easily carried.

http://www.seagate.com/support/kb/disc/faq/external_faq.html

I believe Ms. Schroff was visiting with MM in FL during this time period to make the scrap book.

kato
12-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi Kato, welcome to another wife and baby killer case.

Yeah, back on the sick merry go round about wife and baby killers.

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Taximom, I think there should be. I think SP and JY ware about the same age when they killed their pregnant wives. Oh and also whats his name in Utah.
Oh yeah, Hacking.

It would be interesting to have these crimes together just for comparison's sake.

Let's see-interesting google searches and who accessed who's email accounts should be something to look for eventually in this case. Did he pretend to be her (email access) ala Scott Peterson? Or was he hooking up ala Michael Peterson? Did Michelle Y find out anything she wasn't meant to about JY?

Did he google "drive off mountainside terminate passenger's pregnancy without harming driver"? OK, I'm being facetious. I'm predicting that there will be something interesting in the internet arena as well. (That's not a new prediction here amongst fellow JY case followers though!)

I hope it's not beastiality. :eek:

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:41 PM
The seagate hard drive taken under warrant is a pocket sized drive most commonly used for storage of photographs from a digital camera. Highly portable and easily carried.

http://www.seagate.com/support/kb/disc/faq/external_faq.html

I believe Ms. Schroff was visiting with MM in FL during this time period to make the scrap book.
Thank you, raisincharlie.

strach304
12-08-2006, 01:45 PM
:laugh: Yeah. ugly SOB, isn't he? while i still didn't think he did it, i was so not holding his unfortunate looks against him, but it's fair game now.

Yup, fair game now.
You guys remember the case in Florida I think where both husband and wife were killed and they thought the baby dialed 911? He was having an affair and the woman's husband killed both but not the little girl. Not saying that's what happened here because with Jason the whole thing reeked of him from the very first reports.

A few other random thought especially the many coincidences with Laci's case. There was early speculation that Michele was the one having the affair and test to see if the baby was Jason's, etc. IF MM was already seperated from her husband and as RC suggested the predator type it's possible he was using stories of that nature.

I saw it posted here that the husband of MM was still living in their house because of finacial reasons and I haven't been able to find that. I was wondering if that was the case with the Youngs or at least thought to be from the rumors that they were seperated if not already in the process of a divorce. I'd definitely say someone was reading the ctv boards and one of the insiders was MM or her friend Elizabeth if not MM's husband also.

j2mirish
12-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Thank you, raisincharlie.
DITTO-:)

Taximom
12-08-2006, 01:53 PM
:laugh:

Yup, fair game now.
You guys remember the case in Florida I think where both husband and wife were killed and they thought the baby dialed 911? He was having an affair and the woman's husband killed both but not the little girl. Not saying that's what happened here because with Jason the whole thing reeked of him from the very first reports.

A few other random thought especially the many coincidences with Laci's case. There was early speculation that Michele was the one having the affair and test to see if the baby was Jason's, etc. IF MM was already seperated from her husband and as RC suggested the predator type it's possible he was using stories of that nature.

I saw it posted here that the husband of MM was still living in their house because of finacial reasons and I haven't been able to find that. I was wondering if that was the case with the Youngs or at least thought to be from the rumors that they were seperated if not already in the process of a divorce. I'd definitely say someone was reading the ctv boards and one of the insiders was MM or her friend Elizabeth if not MM's husband also.
Strach, this is just spooky. I just recently ran across that case and was about to listen to the 911 call made by the two year old son here: http://lostinlimaohio.blogspot.com/2006/01/murder-of-steven-and-michelle-andrews.html I haven't yet...had to work myself up to listen to another little baby tell what happened.

I've also thought that it's possible MY could have had an affair too. Affairs aren't restricted to the husbands, that's for sure. Even so, she sure didn't deserve to be murdered. (I'm not implying that's what you think either.)

Samiya
12-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Strach, this is just spooky. I just recently ran across that case and was about to listen to the 911 call made by the two year old son here: http://lostinlimaohio.blogspot.com/2006/01/murder-of-steven-and-michelle-andrews.html I haven't yet...had to work myself up to listen to another little baby tell what happened.

I've also thought that it's possible MY could have had an affair too. Affairs aren't restricted to the husbands, that's for sure. Even so, she sure didn't deserve to be murdered. (I'm not implying that's what you think either.)
Taximom,

All you will hear is the 911 operator, and another woman speaks to her later in the recording. I heard a bit of the child but the voice was 'unremarkable' (in other words, nothing spoken that could be identifiable) noise that could've possibly been a word or two.

Taximom
12-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Taximom,

All you will hear is the 911 operator, and another woman speaks to her later in the recording. I heard a bit of the child but the voice was 'unremarkable' (in other words, nothing spoken that could be identifiable) noise that could've possibly been a word or two.
Thanks, Samiya!

I find 911 calls like these so hard to listen to, but my curiousity gets the best of me and I do it anyway.

nanandjim
12-09-2006, 02:00 PM

JMHO
fran
Yeah, I wonder, too. Do they have any children together? It's seems quite unbelieveable to me that a supposed friend would have an affair with the friend's husband. I can only think that jealousy/competition was involved. I hope to heck the girlfriend cooperated from the very beginning, perhaps even taping conversations with Jason. If she were smart, she would have. If not, she places herself in a dangerous position of being nailed as an accomplice. Heck, if Jason feels like a cornered rate, he could implicate her in the crime.

fran
12-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I wonder, too. Do they have any children together? It's seems quite unbelieveable to me that a supposed friend would have an affair with the friend's husband. I can only think that jealousy/competition was involved. I hope to heck the girlfriend cooperated from the very beginning, perhaps even taping conversations with Jason. If she were smart, she would have. If not, she places herself in a dangerous position of being nailed as an accomplice. Heck, if Jason feels like a cornered rate, he could implicate her in the crime.

I did read somewhere, I believe, that MM and her hubby have one child. I also understand that MM did not come forward, beforehand, about the affair. LE contacted her first.

JMHO
fran

jilly
12-09-2006, 02:18 PM
I did read somewhere, I believe, that MM and her hubby have one child. I also understand that MM did not come forward, beforehand, about the affair. LE contacted her first.

JMHO
fran

They have a 2 yr old.

Mama-cita
12-09-2006, 08:00 PM

JMHO
fran
Niiiiiiiiiice. She's got kids too. Maybe they were planning on "raising them together" like Steven Andrews and Kellie Slore Ballew, until Kellie's hubby killed Steven that is. UGH! I don't get people. I don't see MM as being any kind of hero, like Kellie Ballew, she did not seek out police, she waited until they found her. If MM had any sort of decency she would have approached LE. I hope any female friend of MM keeps their husband AWAY from her. I could not be friends with a woman who knowingly was screwing the husband of an old friend, it's just plain W-R-O-N-G!

PolkSaladAnnie
12-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Niiiiiiiiiice. She's got kids too. Maybe they were planning on "raising them together" like Steven Andrews and Kellie Slore Ballew, until Kellie's hubby killed Steven that is. UGH! I don't get people. I don't see MM as being any kind of hero, like Kellie Ballew, she did not seek out police, she waited until they found her. If MM had any sort of decency she would have approached LE. I hope any female friend of MM keeps their husband AWAY from her. I could not be friends with a woman who knowingly was screwing the husband of an old friend, it's just plain W-R-O-N-G!

Definitely, Mama-cita!

In late 90's I worked with a wonderful woman at an ad agency and we were exchanging family backgrounds (er, ok ... gossiping, lol) and YEARS back, her brother and SIL went away on a short holiday with their best friends - and they came back with each other's partners - both divorced and married "the other". They'd all been at uni together and started affairs after they married - went on for a long time and apparently over this holiday one set had decided to break the sad news to their respective spouses ... and it transpired the other 2 had been it like rabid rug-rats, too :eek:

They're all still friends, I believe... LOL! Unreal ... but not too uncommon, I suppose...