PDA

View Full Version : Found Deceased VA - Two teen girls, Montgomery County, Jan 2007

Jessiebell
02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
ROCKVILLE, Md. -- Two white female bodies have been discovered inside the vehicle in which two teenage girls from Montgomery County were riding when they disappeared two weeks ago.

Link (http://www.nbc4.com/news/10914969/detail.html)

philamena
02-03-2007, 12:35 AM
What a sad story. Hopefully the families will know the cause of death soon, although whatever the cause won't be easy to accept. Either the girls met with foul play or they comitted suicide. :(

Bobbisangel
02-03-2007, 05:32 AM
I was so afraid that this was going to be the outcome of this story. The entry in the journal sounded to much like the girls had formed a suicide pact and she was letting her parents know.

I hope they didn't make the decision to commit suicide because they loved each other and were afraid that their parents wouldn't love them or accept them if they knew. I don't know the parents so I don't know their thoughts and feelings about children being different but I do know that you either love your children unconditionally even if you don't approve of what they are doing or you lose them.

It is just a shame that this story has such a sad ending. I just wish the girls had talked to someone.

teonspaleprincess
02-03-2007, 07:50 AM
How sad. It does sound like they may have planned a suicide, possibly because they loved each other. It is tragic if they chose suicide instead of coming out and telling their parents. Prayers for the families.

shdbepaintin
02-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Breaks my heart that these beaituful girls so young and so much to live for felt dieing was the thing to do.
The families, i can't imagine the pain.
Prayers to them all

JanetElaine
02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
When I read the title of this thread I couldn't help but say out loud 'oh damn'. This bites. :(

reb
02-03-2007, 06:46 PM
geez... this is too bad. i kind of thought it might end this way-- i was hoping she was just being dramatic, but at the same time it sounded like she wasn't kidding. i wonder what the huge obstacle was?? did they feel ashamed or unaccepted by their families, or could they just not deal with it themselves? i wonder if the younger girl's parents were upset, thinking that an older girl was influencing their daughter... and maybe forbade them from seeing each other? but this is purely speculation.. we may never know what happened.
i don't understand these situations.... i mean- come on, all you have to do is wait a couple years til you're out of the house and you can do what you want. but, when you're young i guess that seems like an eternity...

michelle
02-03-2007, 06:51 PM
This is so sad....

Sheromom
02-04-2007, 12:48 PM
I was so afraid that this was going to be the outcome of this story. The entry in the journal sounded to much like the girls had formed a suicide pact and she was letting her parents know.

I hope they didn't make the decision to commit suicide because they loved each other and were afraid that their parents wouldn't love them or accept them if they knew. I don't know the parents so I don't know their thoughts and feelings about children being different but I do know that you either love your children unconditionally even if you don't approve of what they are doing or you lose them.

It is just a shame that this story has such a sad ending. I just wish the girls had talked to someone.
You are absolutely right, Bobbisangel; there is NOTHING that could change the love I feel for my children; regardless of whether I approve of their choices in this life. It's too bad that they aren't able to comprehend that during their teens, even if we tell them so. Such a sad story.

CatMama3
02-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Cause of death was CO poisoning. BTW, I also posted this article on the main thread.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-girls0205,0,7844597.story?coll=bal-local-headlines