PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and Visions

Dr. Doogie
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I have been hesitant to starting this thread because (A) I do not put much stock in the validity of this nature of information, and (B) as a believer in the Bible, I take seriously the prohibitions mentioned there against certain occult practices. There is is some wiggle room (dreams and visions can also come from God and are not prohibited), but I usually err on the side of caution when dealing with this type of situation.

That being said, something very interesting was discovered by SherlockJr that I wanted to bring to your attention. She located the following post:

"
Saturday (http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Quinne/1545983/)
JANUARY 20, 2007 @ 10:34 AM

i woke up today in a fit
someone on a dock in my dream was saying the name 'anne waters' or anna or something over and over again. and saying a man did it it 'it was a man who did it'
and i could see the ocean

so
i search the name ... and im sorry im freaked out... in 1973 a little girl was taken from her front yard in half moon bay. in my dream she had blond hair. in real life she had blond hair.

so freaked out i cried

thoughts?

i also found this
anna waters (http://ginad42.googlepages.com/annawaters)

also for the record i don't even own a tv or read the news. it bothers me so i have no idea why i dreamt about this girl.

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=%22Anna+Waters%22&ei=UTF-8&fr=ush1-mail&u=suicidegirls.com/girls/Quinne/1545983/page4/&w=%22anna+waters%22&d=byyup-xsOPQS&icp=1&.intl=us (http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=%22Anna+Waters%22&ei=UTF-8&fr=ush1-mail&u=suicidegirls.com/girls/Quinne/1545983/page4/&w=%22anna+waters%22&d=byyup-xsOPQS&icp=1&.intl=us) "

The links listed above are to various sites that we have created. The poster seems sincere and apparently this came to her with no outside input, which makes it very interesting.

I would like to contact this woman, but this was posted on a pay site that is a "My Space" knockoff for young goth girls who seem to enjoy taking their clothes off. As a result, I would never be able to explain to my wife why I joined this site. Is anybody out there willing to join and forward my email address to this woman? You can follow the active link above called "Saturday" and then follow the "to join" links.

LinetteH
02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I did a little research and found her on myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=54255906

Dr. Doogie
02-09-2007, 01:07 PM
I did a little research and found her on myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=54255906
Thanks, LH. My work computer is blocked from MySpace, so I will check it out when I get home this evening. You just saved me both $50 and my marriage - LOL!

LinetteH
02-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks, LH. My work computer is blocked from MySpace, so I will check it out when I get home this evening. You just saved me both $50 and my marriage - LOL!LOL! I didn't figure my hubby would understand a subscription to that site either! :)

laini
02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
also for the record i don't even own a tv or read the news. it bothers me so i have no idea why i dreamt about this girl.

.Sounds innocent enough, until she says the "for the record" statement. IMO she's a fake. (also, her myspace says Ugly Betty is her fav t.v. show)

Dr. Doogie
02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds innocent enough, until she says the "for the record" statement. IMO she's a fake. (also, her myspace says Ugly Betty is her fav t.v. show)
That is an interesting statement by someone who claims to not own a TV. Good catch!

mysteriew
02-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh, the quandaries we face in searching.
I like the way you handled it Dr. D.

Gina_M
02-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I received a very similar message in a MySpace email on the same day, January 20th. I wasn't sure how to respond, and was hesitant about posting it here because I wasn't sure how it would be received. It seems to be a different MySpace account from the one posted earlier in this thread:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736

Oh and as far as TV goes, here's what she says on this page:
Televisionthat damn greys anatomy (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#).. but i watch it online (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#), i dont own a television (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#)

Here's the message:

Jan 20, 2007 2:52 PM

i'm not sure how to go about this.
last night i dreamt about this person. i have never ever heard of her or her case. in my dream .. i could see a dock and the ocean and it was night time and it was like there was cliffs or something . and a woman with dark hair was saying 'ann waters or anna waters' over and over again. and i kind of remember seeing a man and the woman said 'a man did it' over and over. and when i woke up a vision of a blonde girl then woman came to mind. shaken i google searched the name anna waters and her story came up. i have no idea what this means but i figured you might be interested or of some ... help?
im not sure.

Annasmom
02-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I received a very similar message in a MySpace email on the same day, January 20th. I wasn't sure how to respond, and was hesitant about posting it here because I wasn't sure how it would be received. It seems to be a different MySpace account from the one posted earlier in this thread:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736

Oh and as far as TV goes, here's what she says on this page:
Televisionthat damn greys anatomy (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#).. but i watch it online (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#), i dont own a television (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6492736#)

Here's the message:

Jan 20, 2007 2:52 PM

i'm not sure how to go about this.
last night i dreamt about this person. i have never ever heard of her or her case. in my dream .. i could see a dock and the ocean and it was night time and it was like there was cliffs or something . and a woman with dark hair was saying 'ann waters or anna waters' over and over again. and i kind of remember seeing a man and the woman said 'a man did it' over and over. and when i woke up a vision of a blonde girl then woman came to mind. shaken i google searched the name anna waters and her story came up. i have no idea what this means but i figured you might be interested or of some ... help?
im not sure.

I certainly believe in a collective unconscious, but even if we take this as an honest statement of what the young woman saw, I don't know what we can do with it. This has been the problem with what various psychics have come up with regarding Anna over the years. Several of them seemed to agree that Anna was taken by a woman who wanted a child, that she was well cared for, but when it came down to an address and a telephone number--or even a state or country where we might look for her--nobody was able to agree. Does anyone think the timing of this post is significant?

Dr. Doogie
02-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Does anyone think the timing of this post is significant?
Since it was posted on January 20th, the dream must have been the evening of the 19th - three days after the broadcast of Missing Pieces. That does seem significant.

mfmangel1
02-10-2007, 06:43 PM
I have read this message numerous times since it was posted here yesterday. I have gone to the woman's "suicide girls" site and her myspace site.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something that doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps it is just me, but I can't give the woman's vision/dream a welcoming feeling. For some reason I have my guard up on this dream.

I might be completely off-base here. I am not usually so negative. I try to have an open mind about all options concerning Anna.

Thanks for handling the matter as you have, Dr. Doogie!

Annasmom
02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
I have read this message numerous times since it was posted here yesterday. I have gone to the woman's "suicide girls" site and her myspace site.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something that doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps it is just me, but I can't give the woman's vision/dream a welcoming feeling. For some reason I have my guard up on this dream.

I might be completely off-base here. I am not usually so negative. I try to have an open mind about all options concerning Anna.

Thanks for handling the matter as you have, Dr. Doogie!
I agree; it's kind of a shadow-side report. It would be interesting to know whether she got any hits from the photos, if she looked at them. I think it's a good sign if our search is even getting into people's dreams!

Dr. Doogie
02-11-2007, 04:06 PM
I have sent this woman a message through her MySpace site asking her to contact me. I have not heard back yet.

In examining her blogs and pictures, I suspect that she is a resident of the SF Bay Area (probably Marin County, just north of San Francisco). It will be interesting to talk with her and see if there is anything else that she can tell us. (Plus, I would like an explaination of this whole "Suicide Girls" thing is about.)

Gina_M
02-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I had replied to her email about a week or so ago, asking her to join us here at Websleuths, but haven't heard anything back yet. I've seen that Suicide Girls thing on other Myspace pages of girls around the same age, but I'm not completely sure what it is. Seems to be a sort of gothic-type thing.

Gina_M
02-11-2007, 04:43 PM
"They're beautiful ladies with crazy tattoos, piercings and dreadlocks."
- Dave Grohl

"For those who prefer their beauty queens with body piercings, tattoos and a bit of attitude"
- Cincinnati Enquirer

According to a page I found, the Suicide Girls are the "daughters of Bettie Page" and "an army of over 1,100 unconventionally gorgeous pinup girls devoted to changing your idea about what makes a woman beautiful".

In other words, gothic-style beauty queens - at least that's my take on it!

Annasmom
02-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I have sent this woman a message through her MySpace site asking her to contact me. I have not heard back yet.

In examining her blogs and pictures, I suspect that she is a resident of the SF Bay Area (probably Marin County, just north of San Francisco). It will be interesting to talk with her and see if there is anything else that she can tell us. (Plus, I would like an explaination of this whole "Suicide Girls" thing is about.)

I've been puzzling over "A man did it". Aman is a proper name. What if it was "Aman did it"? (I know it was just a dream, but still...)

Dr. Doogie
02-12-2007, 02:16 PM
"They're beautiful ladies with crazy tattoos, piercings and dreadlocks."
- Dave Grohl

"For those who prefer their beauty queens with body piercings, tattoos and a bit of attitude"
- Cincinnati Enquirer

According to a page I found, the Suicide Girls are the "daughters of Bettie Page" and "an army of over 1,100 unconventionally gorgeous pinup girls devoted to changing your idea about what makes a woman beautiful".

In other words, gothic-style beauty queens - at least that's my take on it!
Ah, those crazy kids...

suzannej
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I often think of anna when i get into bed, the whole thing wizzing around my head and last night dreamt of Anna being taken taken on a motorbike like a moped away from the farm possible on rough ground?? .also the letters svw came to me ???.very strange but thought id share it .

Annasmom
02-20-2007, 01:20 PM
I often think of anna when i get into bed, the whole thing wizzing around my head and last night dreamt of Anna being taken taken on a motorbike like a moped away from the farm possible on rough ground?? .also the letters svw came to me ???.very strange but thought id share it . There was a motorcycle club which used the farm, so this is not an impossible scenario. Unfortunately, we never knew anybody in the club and it would be impossible to trace now. Two of those three initials belong to someone who was helping us search for Anna (and who was with us when Anna disappeared). Actually it was SWW.

pedinurse
03-26-2007, 12:37 AM
any updates on this? anybody hear back from either girl?

Dr. Doogie
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
any updates on this? anybody hear back from either girl?

The "Suicide Girl" never responded to our several emails, so I tend to just dismiss her post as "strange, but useless". I am not sure which other girl you refer to.

On a related note (concerning pyshics, that is), remote viewing is a technique developed by Stanford Research Institute in Palo Alto, Ca for using psychic abilities for the ascertaining of data. SRI was contracted by the Pentagon and the CIA to develop and use these techinques to determine valuable intelligence during the Cold War and was sucessful enough that the contracts were maintained for over twenty years.

I have a friend who is relatively high up in SRI (in a different field than RV) and I contacted him to see of he could use his pull to gain access to this program to assist in our search for Anna. It turns out that the program was dismantled after the collapse of the Soviet Union and all of the participants have left SRI - most going into private practice using and teaching this technique. So there is no "inside track" that we can use to have them look into Anna's disappearance.

rainbow
04-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey all :)

You mentioned remote viewing, I was wondering if you have seen the site ****************s.com? I'm not sure how much faith I put into that but I also like to keep an open mind about such things. Anyhoo, I found out about his site on the Sharon Marshall thread and then seeing this thought it might be worth mentioning.

Have a blessed day =)

Dr. Doogie
04-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey all :)

You mentioned remote viewing, I was wondering if you have seen the site ****************s.com?

That site was mentioned earkier on this thread. I am reluctant to approach this guy because he offers free "readings", but it takes several months. Quicker readings can be done, but for a fee. If he actually has a gift, then why is he charging at all?

The problem with any of the pyschics that have offered information is that their readings are so vague as to only serve to confuse rather than clarify. There has been a lot of "I see Anna in a large white house with a woman in a flowing dress" and no "She is currently attending JFK Elelmentary School in Las Vegas under the name of Jennifer Smith". The latter would definitely be of benefit, while the former only serves to tantalize with providing any answers (or even direction).

Remote viewing (if legitimate) seems to offer the sort of specifics that we seek. The CIA, the Pentagon and such would not have used it if all it produced were generalizations of no value. I would hope that the results of such would provide us with (1) missing details of her disappearance, (2) names of those involved, and (3) Anna's current location. Anything less would be useless.

Dr. Doogie
10-09-2007, 10:48 AM
I have been contacted by someone who self-identifies as a "psychic detective" who has worked with LE in the past. This person has given me two names of women in one particular locale who she feels may have information about Anna. The psychic has suggested that we send the age-progessed pictures to these women and see if they have any reaction.

Neither woman mentioned is the right age for being Anna, so any possible connection would either be as a witness or a participant. As a result, we are investigating as much as we can about these women before we make any contact. After we know as much as we can, we will connect with them.

There is no known connection between these women and anything that we currently believe about Anna's disappearance. There also does not appear to be any connection between these two. The psychic admits that she does not know why she believes that contacting these two may be helpful and says, to her credit, that she may be completely wrong about her feelings. Her "under-selling" of this vision makes it more intriguing to me.

So, in the words of Shirley MacLaine, we are stepping "out on a limb" here and will see if there is anything to this. At least I do not have to wear a pyramid on my head.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
10-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Interesting....very interesting.

Has a physic ever really "solved" a case that anyone knows of? I've heard of them helping LE, and after the case is finally solved some of the things where true, like the color of a house, or the make and model of a car, things like that. I know this is off topic, but if any one has a link or a story to tell, please PM me.

Dr. Doogie
10-09-2007, 02:20 PM
..The problem with any of the pyschics that have offered information is that their readings are so vague as to only serve to confuse rather than clarify. There has been a lot of "I see Anna in a large white house with a woman in a flowing dress" and no "She is currently attending JFK Elelmentary School in Las Vegas under the name of Jennifer Smith". The latter would definitely be of benefit, while the former only serves to tantalize without providing any answers (or even direction)...I would hope that the results of such would provide us with (1) missing details of her disappearance, (2) names of those involved, and (3) Anna's current location. Anything less would be useless.

What makes this new vision interesting is that it includes specific names, addresses and phone numbers. It may turn out to be nothing, but it does have the specificity that has been lacking in other visions.

smile22
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
i contacted brian to do an rv on Janice Pockett tolland ct 173 back in march i think or may and he said he would get to it and its now oct and no rv was done i contacted him and said he would look into it. so he does take a while to get back to u and then a whole longer while to actualy do the rv

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I have a wierd request for any of you out there that are adept with Google Earth or any other mapping program out there (I am not and cannot figure out how to do the following).

Start at the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. Go due west exactly 10 miles, the go due south exactly 300 miles. Where do those directions end up? Is there any identifiable town or city there?

(This was part of a dream I had last night that related to Anna. Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)

laini
10-15-2007, 12:50 PM
:laugh: Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)

funny!

Annasmom
10-15-2007, 01:30 PM
I have a wierd request for any of you out there that are adept with Google Earth or any other mapping program out there (I am not and cannot figure out how to do the following).

Start at the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. Go due west exactly 10 miles, the go due south exactly 300 miles. Where do those directions end up? Is there any identifiable town or city there?

(This was part of a dream I had last night that related to Anna. Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.) I don't have Google Earth, but I Googled my husband, who is awfully good at maps and directions, and he says this would be somewhere in the upper middle part of Oregon.

PaulaKay
10-15-2007, 01:48 PM

(This was part of a dream I had last night that related to Anna. Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)

According to Microsoft Mappoint 2006, this would put you in the Umpqua National Forest. Closest road would be about a half mile to the East FR-060 Rd in Glide, OR.

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks. There does not appear to be anything about that spot that relates to Anna, so chalk it up to eating pizza too late at night.

SherlockJr
10-15-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't have Google Earth, but I Googled my husband, who is awfully good at maps and directions, and he says this would be somewhere in the upper middle part of Oregon.

Hmmm :waitasec: , when I googled your husband, I found a reference in the Wikipedia.

SherlockJr
10-15-2007, 02:49 PM
According to Microsoft Mappoint 2006, this would put you in the Umpqua National Forest. Closest road would be about a half mile to the East FR-060 Rd in Glide, OR.

Glide, OR?? Didn't that city come up prior? William C? or was that a different city in Oregon?

PaulaKay
10-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Glide, OR?? Didn't that city come up prior? William C? or was that a different city in Oregon?

Glide, OR is the correct name of the city, but not sure if it's come up before. I've been following along since the beginning (and don't post much because I usually have nothing to add), but I have no idea about that name...doesn't seem familiar to me...maybe someone else can recall?

Also, the city of Glide, OR is actually about 30-35 miles East of the spot Doogie had me find. It seems pretty rural, so that's probably why the city name comes attached with the closest road.

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Crap, now I am going to need to check my notes. Rats!

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 03:38 PM

The William C that we checked out was in Portland and its suburbs. This is quite a distance from the spot I dreamed about.

SherlockJr
10-15-2007, 03:41 PM
The William C that we checked out was in Portland and its suburbs. This is quite a distance from the spot I dreamed about.

Yes, you are right. However, Glide Oregon is very near Eugene, OR. The family stayed with friends where Anna went horseback riding.

SherlockJr
10-15-2007, 04:01 PM

Looking at Google driving directions, Eugene, OR is about 282 miles south. Cottage Grove, OR is 301 miles south of Seattle.

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Help this poor wretched (currently) viral-infested brain out here - was the family that did the horseriding in Cottage Grove?

GraceBlue
10-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Thats interesting Doogie!! It will be interesting to find out what that dream was all about!

I've had couple dreams about Anna myself but I've been very reculant about posting them on here because I dont want people thinking I am crazy. I really dont know if they mean anything. This never happened until recently (until I got pregnant) then all of my dreams became so vivid. But now that Doogie posted his dream, I will too.

One dream about Anna I remember is a white pickup truck with a 'round' front or some sort of a white volkswagen westfalia bus. and a young man wearing a cowboy hat. (no older man in the picture) I remember I woke up a lot during that dream trying to interrupt it or stop something from happening.

Cubby
10-15-2007, 05:13 PM
I don't recall any info on previous searches regarding anyone or anything about the Oregon area, other than the info on the Washington connection with the license plates.

Nor have I had any dreams about Anna though I often think of her before falling asleep. I've never had visions, or preminitions of any kind, though would qualify for several weird nonsensical dreams.....

the only "vision" or flash I have had in relation to Anna, had something to do with a Christmas gift style red ribbon ( 3/4" width) seen atop a small portion of air bubbly slowly flowing water.... or maybe a small area of water which could not be discerned.... and something that would have easily blown from a loosly covered trash can.... and most likely after I attempted tor force myself possibly wishful thinking.... and knowing it wasn't too long after Christmas, when Anna went missing.

Deep down inside I know someone knows.... and I hope someones conscience after all these years will reveal some information.....I'm thinking of a note or deathbed confession.... maybe to fairytale like?

I can't help but wonder if the person(s) who took Anna, reads this site.... or lurks here.... my gut tells me GB had something to do with it, though he may have manipulated GW into believing in the best, or he simply was able to keep it from GW.....

Just thinking outloud.....

eta, I am the queen of really bizzare dreams.... the latest being about phermones from racoons after reading something about a fathers scent delaying his daughters puberty... so I would likely dismiss any dreams I had of Anna other than thinking about her before I fell asleep.

Dr. Doogie
10-15-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't recall any info on previous searches regarding anyone or anything about the Oregon area, other than the info on the Washington connection with the license plates...

The person of interest that SherlockJr is referring to (William C.) was someone who was not mentioned in the forum. Our tipster who claims to have met Anna two years after her disappearance stated that her abductor's name was Bill. Annasmom uncovered in her diary a mention of a Bill (William C.) who had visited the family a few months prior to Anna's disappearance. There were a few things in William C's past that made him interesting, primarily a criminal record for grand theft and a generally shady background. We traced him as far as Oregon before things really heated up with the mystery woman "C". I believe (and SherlockJr can correct me if I am wrong) that we shelved this investigation because of how strong C looked as a match for Anna. SherlockJr, did we ever finally rule this guy out? Should we look into him some more now that we know that C is not Anna?

Cubby
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
The person of interest that SherlockJr is referring to (William C.) was someone who was not mentioned in the forum. Our tipster who claims to have met Anna two years after her disappearance stated that her abductor's name was Bill. Annasmom uncovered in her diary a mention of a Bill (William C.) who had visited the family a few months prior to Anna's disappearance. There were a few things in William C's past that made him interesting, primarily a criminal record for grand theft and a generally shady background. We traced him as far as Oregon before things really heated up with the mystery woman "C". I believe (and SherlockJr can correct me if I am wrong) that we shelved this investigation because of how strong C looked as a match for Anna. SherlockJr, did we ever finally rule this guy out? Should we look into him some more now that we know that C is not Anna?

Thanks Doogie, I recall reading that in one of the earlier closed threads. That was the daughter of someone who spoke of a collecting rent for one of her fathers investment properties. Glad to see some of the things that fell along the wayside are not being forgotten due to other hot tips....

and not to be a pest.... but you will repost those pictures that transferred from yahoo and keeping us posted on your quest for the FBI files?

I don't mind being an, er, hemmoriod when it comes to Anna.... This one is closest to my heart. :blushing:

Annasmom
10-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Thats interesting Doogie!! It will be interesting to find out what that dream was all about!

I've had couple dreams about Anna myself but I've been very reculant about posting them on here because I dont want people thinking I am crazy. I really dont know if they mean anything. This never happened until recently (until I got pregnant) then all of my dreams became so vivid. But now that Doogie posted his dream, I will too.

One dream about Anna I remember is a white pickup truck with a 'round' front or some sort of a white volkswagen westfalia bus. and a young man wearing a cowboy hat. (no older man in the picture) I remember I woke up a lot during that dream trying to interrupt it or stop something from happening. At the time Anna disappeared, we had an old International Harvester truck with a round front, and Joe Ford always wore a cowboy hat.

GraceBlue
10-16-2007, 08:48 AM
At the time Anna disappeared, we had an old International Harvester truck with a round front, and Joe Ford always wore a cowboy hat.

Annasmom Now that you said that, I vaguely remember seeing a picture of the family and Joe Ford was wearing a hat. Maybe thats why I had a dream of a man in a cowboy hat? It definitely wasn't Joe Ford in the dream, it was a younger man, no moustache, beard, or goatee.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
10-29-2007, 05:06 PM
I have been contacted by someone who self-identifies as a "psychic detective" who has worked with LE in the past. This person has given me two names of women in one particular locale who she feels may have information about Anna. The psychic has suggested that we send the age-progessed pictures to these women and see if they have any reaction.

Neither woman mentioned is the right age for being Anna, so any possible connection would either be as a witness or a participant. As a result, we are investigating as much as we can about these women before we make any contact. After we know as much as we can, we will connect with them.

There is no known connection between these women and anything that we currently believe about Anna's disappearance. There also does not appear to be any connection between these two. The psychic admits that she does not know why she believes that contacting these two may be helpful and says, to her credit, that she may be completely wrong about her feelings. Her "under-selling" of this vision makes it more intriguing to me.

So, in the words of Shirley MacLaine, we are stepping "out on a limb" here and will see if there is anything to this. At least I do not have to wear a pyramid on my head.

I've been watching the Court TV show Psychic Detective series since this post, and have to say, if true, these people have more insight than I've ever given them credit for.

I hate to be a pest, but have you followed up on this yet? I'm very curious.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
11-12-2007, 02:11 PM

Oh my GOSH...Does anyone know Williams last name???? Would someone PM me if they know it. I've been looking at a possible Brody for several days, and traced him to the Portland area.

Dr. Doogie
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
My mind is failing me. SherlockJr, can you recall the last name? I know I have it somewhere in my notes, but I cannot seem to locate it quickly. Heck, I even have a picture of the place that this William lived in Sacramento, but no name. :confused:

Dr. Doogie
11-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Found it. I will PM it to you, IW.

stealthy
01-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Here's a quote that I try to post and post the link to every time I see anything like this. Here is the link. Kelly is on this site, and I know all of you know who she is: http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/33006-pmp-sylvia-and-friends-part-i.html

The quote is from Kelly:

There are none who have passed the PREF test or any other test conducted by independent qualified persons. There is not one single documented case in which someone found a missing person using paranormal means.

My cousin came up missing last year. A psychic managed to get 500 dollars from my aunt to find her son. My aunt is on a fixed income, and we fed her for 2 months because she couldn't afford to buy food and pay her rent after paying this woman. This woman told my aunt that my cousin was out west, living off the land. The police found him a few days later, pumping gas in Branson, MO.
I will have to say that she was psychic enough to know the day that my aunt got her ssdi check, though, and go over to her house. :)

Annasmom
01-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Here's a quote that I try to post and post the link to every time I see anything like this. Here is the link. Kelly is on this site, and I know all of you know who she is: http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/33006-pmp-sylvia-and-friends-part-i.html

The quote is from Kelly:

My cousin came up missing last year. A psychic managed to get 500 dollars from my aunt to find her son. My aunt is on a fixed income, and we fed her for 2 months because she couldn't afford to buy food and pay her rent after paying this woman. This woman told my aunt that my cousin was out west, living off the land. The police found him a few days later, pumping gas in Branson, MO.
I will have to say that she was psychic enough to know the day that my aunt got her ssdi check, though, and go over to her house. :)

Stealthy, I couldn't agree more. There's a chapter in the book, Searching for Anna, about psychics. J.B. Rhine, who led the parapsychology studies at Duke University in the 1960s, responded to our question about psychics saying that while he was sure that psychic abilities existed, he had never found a "quality control" on psychics and therefore couldn't recommend one.

And speaking of the book, Doogie has just received the proofs and says the book should be available in about a week, pending our final corrections. Details to come as soon as they're available!

stealthy
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
woohoo! I can't wait to read it!

Cubby
04-29-2008, 10:08 PM
I've been hesitant to post this, but I guess I will. A few weeks ago, I had an unusual dream about Anna. Keep in mind I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on, and what was being talked about on TV was incorporated into my dream. This was also the second strange dream of the night which awoke me. the earlier dream had some relevence with Anna's KG friend who was found drowned in a puddle, but other than that the dream had no relevance on the investigation as it was me someone was trying to drown, in a water filled pot hole in the driveway of my childhood home. (ya, I know weird.)

In the dream, somehow the investigation was divided into a report card of 3. (The tv was talking about a report card on the 3 presidential candidates). I don't recall how the investigation was divided, it wasn't divided by individual posters, or theories. What I recall, is that somehow Joe Fords investigation was one of the 3 categories, and that something Joe uncovered was key, but exactly what I don't know. I do recall that whatever "it"-the answer- was, was also something that Doogie uncovered aside from Joe's investigation., but the connection between what Doug ( and maybe others discovered, as the division of 3 was not specified by individual) found and what Joe found had not yet been revealed to us.

I woke up thinking the answer was already here, in the forum, or something which had been already investigated, but we just haven't made the connection with how it fits.

Yep, strange..... but I thought I would throw it out there.

SherlockJr
11-02-2008, 10:01 PM
I was asked to ask this question:

"Who is it that has a piece of blue cloth with white lace and the name Anna Waters on it?"

Annasmom
11-05-2008, 09:32 PM

"Who is it that has a piece of blue cloth with white lace and the name Anna Waters on it?"

I don't have an answer to this one. I will tell you that, despite my reservations about ESP (I do believe in it, but lament the fact that it can not so far give us particulars which would help) I am trying to cooperate with two members who are working with psychics. In one case, I was able to deal with something I have never been able to face before. On Christmas, 1972, less than a month before Anna disappeared, we had put the tape recorder on and just let it run to get all the conversation as the kids opened their presents. I have never been able to listen to this tape. Because one of the psychics wanted to hear Anna's voice, I made myself get the tape out and convert it to a CD. Since this has to be done in real time, I then had to listen to the whole tape. You would have thought this would leave me more a basket case than usual, but actually it was HAPPY. There was all this laughter and delight over the humblest of presents...a box of crayons, a case of soda. The first voice on the tape is Anna, saying "A RECORD PLAYER!!" Just think, these days I don't even know if a child knows what a record player is. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that this happened and that sometimes it is a good thing to be forced to do something you don't want to do and don't think you can do.

Cubby
11-05-2008, 11:44 PM
I don't have an answer to this one. I will tell you that, despite my reservations about ESP (I do believe in it, but lament the fact that it can not so far give us particulars which would help) I am trying to cooperate with two members who are working with psychics. In one case, I was able to deal with something I have never been able to face before. On Christmas, 1972, less than a month before Anna disappeared, we had put the tape recorder on and just let it run to get all the conversation as the kids opened their presents. I have never been able to listen to this tape. Because one of the psychics wanted to hear Anna's voice, I made myself get the tape out and convert it to a CD. Since this has to be done in real time, I then had to listen to the whole tape. You would have thought this would leave me more a basket case than usual, but actually it was HAPPY. There was all this laughter and delight over the humblest of presents...a box of crayons, a case of soda. The first voice on the tape is Anna, saying "A RECORD PLAYER!!" Just think, these days I don't even know if a child knows what a record player is. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that this happened and that sometimes it is a good thing to be forced to do something you don't want to do and don't think you can do.

How beautiful, your last comment is so true. As for your question about children knowing what a record player is, they might, as some places still sell turntables for home use for anyone with vinyl albums. The funny comments are those who a decade ago in their 20's had no idea what an 8-track was. ;)

Thanks for sharing. Thinking outloud.. .your mom had made a quilt with Annas pic right? Could she have made something that you had forgotten that might match Sherlocks description? This reminded me of your mom calling you to tell you about the dream your grandma had about Anna IIRC.

mel36
11-06-2008, 11:14 AM

I wanted to thank you for sharing such a beautiful moment. And you are right sometimes we do have to force ourselves to do things we don't want to sometimes it even helps us to connect with happier times and the courage to push forward.:)

Annasmom
11-06-2008, 01:47 PM

I just went through everything I have stored, including a quilt which I had made for Anna, and there just isn't anything which matches this description. Does it have some special significance?

mel36
11-06-2008, 05:06 PM
It sounds like a piece of a dress perhaps? I know that when I was little my mother use to write my name on the tags of my dresses and shirts. Just a thought.

Annasmom
11-06-2008, 07:19 PM
It sounds like a piece of a dress perhaps? I know that when I was little my mother use to write my name on the tags of my dresses and shirts. Just a thought.

I've got blue, and I've got lace, but there is nothing at all with the two together, and nothing whatsoever made of fabric with her name written or embroidered on it. Maybe if I had a little more background about what significance this is supposed to have, I might think of somewhere else to look, but as it is, I have been into the attic, the trunks, and the storage boxes, and there's just nothing there which fits this description. Also, you KNOW that I never throw anything away!

Annasmom
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
This isn't a very good picture, since it's sealed under glass and I can't get it directly on to the scanner, but it's a Star of Bethlehem quilt square I made from pieces of Anna's dresses. I sent it to my mother one Christmas after 1973, and she returned it to me when she moved to the senior community this year. It is possible that I wrote Anna's name on the back of the quilt square to explain what it was, but I don't want to unseal the picture unless it is important. There's no lace, but maybe the paisley is like lace or something.

SherlockJr
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I just went through everything I have stored, including a quilt which I had made for Anna, and there just isn't anything which matches this description. Does it have some special significance?

I'm sure it was a vision that the physic saw. As for having some special significance, I don't have an answer to this question yet. What color is the binder that Anna's grandmother has the typed manuscript in? Is there lace on this binder?

Annasmom
11-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm sure it was a vision that the physic saw. As for having some special significance, I don't have an answer to this question yet. What color is the binder that Anna's grandmother has the typed manuscript in? Is there lace on this binder?

Imagine your remembering that binder! I'd almost forgotten it myself, now that the regular book is out. It's possible that there was lace on the binder..but all Mother's pictures are in storage and impossible to get to right now. It would be helpful if the psychic could tell us what significance such a thing might have; then we'd know how much more effort to put into trying to locate it or whatever resembles it. From our point of view, even if such a thing existed, it would not have had any special significance to Anna or to me or the rest of the family. Now, if some unknown person was collecting pictures of Anna and had them in such a binder, then we'd want to know more about that person.

Cubby
11-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I thought scrapbook when Sherlock mentioned the manuscript.

DewSeeker
12-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I don't know if anyone is reading here lately, and I don't know if it even really matters, but I feel that I have to put it out there. I would say about a week or so ago I first learned about Anna and started reading the threads. For some reason when I first started reading I thought "She's in OH, they need to check OH". It was mostly a vision of the letters "OH". I don't claim to be psychic at all and after reading this thread I am now wondering if maybe I saw "OR", for Oregon.

youshouldveknown
12-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Psychics who help find missing children should never ask for money. Ever. If they do, it's a scam. Otherwise, if someone claims to be psychic and offers to help for no money at all, I think it's a chance worth taking, personally.

I've had clairvoyant dreams before. I think everyone has. It all depends on how you interpret them.

Annasmom
12-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Psychics who help find missing children should never ask for money. Ever. If they do, it's a scam. Otherwise, if someone claims to be psychic and offers to help for no money at all, I think it's a chance worth taking, personally.

I've had clairvoyant dreams before. I think everyone has. It all depends on how you interpret them.

Is there something I should know? I'm not sure what this refers to.

DewSeeker
12-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Is there something I should know? I'm not sure what this refers to.

I don't know what it refers to either, but I definately don't want anything.

I've continued my reading about Anna and today when I took a nap with my daughter I had a dream about Anna and a "black" christmas card. This is again probably nothing but once again feeled compelled to put it out there.

Annasmom
12-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't know what it refers to either, but I definately don't want anything.

I've continued my reading about Anna and today when I took a nap with my daughter I had a dream about Anna and a "black" christmas card. This is again probably nothing but once again feeled compelled to put it out there.

Do you remember any other details of the dream?

youshouldveknown
12-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Oh, sorry guys. I was referring back to Stealthy's post about psychics wanting money.

I just meant that I think if a psychic wants money out of you to tell you about Anna, then you shouldn't bother with it. True psychics usually offer their services for free if they know it's for a missing child. That's all I was saying.

I'm sorry if you thought I was referring to you, DewSeeker. I've been fuzzy-headed with sinuses these last few days, so what I think in my head doesn't always come out through my fingers the way I intend. No disrespect intended.

DewSeeker
12-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Do you remember any other details of the dream?

Thinking back on it now, the word "Anna" stood out, like on the envelope.

DewSeeker
12-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Another thought, not sure where it came from, the "OH" from my first vision may be "ON", which could be Ontario, Canada or Ontario, California.

DewSeeker
12-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Annasmom, did you have some sort of train of thought about the "black" Christmas card? If you want you can pm me.

Annasmom
12-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Annasmom, did you have some sort of train of thought about the "black" Christmas card? If you want you can pm me. DewSeeker, it didn't really suggest anything to me except that maybe your subconscious is sympathetic to the grief of losing a child. Thanks for keeping us in mind.

DewSeeker
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Oh, Annasmom, you have no idea. I am keeping Anna so close to my heart right now.

I had another vision/ thought about the bus trip you took the summer before Anna was lost. Has everyone who came into contact with her on that trip been looked into?

Thank you so much for reading my posts and responding to me. I really wish I could do more to help. Maybe someday I can.

Seahorseladydi
04-20-2009, 12:22 AM
It is my understanding that "most" people do not believe in "psychics" and I understand that with all the fakes out there.... I do however have a very open mind and think that sometimes things come to us and we don't understand or we just shrug it off to coincidence..... I think we are all somewhat intuitive ... we just don't listen to it....

however... that is my opinion

I see that RV has been brought up here but, I was wondering if anyone had thought of having the Astro's do a chart on Anna and the "key" players in her case.... if Annasmom or Dougie could give me the birth dates for the following...

Anna:

George W:

I know there is no known birth date for George Brody so that won't work..... but if there are any other "players" you want looked into I would be happy to start a thread in that forum for Anna and see what they say...

Just a thought... no stone unturned ;)

Seahorseladydi
04-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Nevermind to my above post.... I got to reading in another thread and found there is some talk of a astro chart for anna.... I was looking for a whole thread on it.... not just a few posts..... sorry......

here is the link to the thread where it is mentioned.... so others know...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041

Annasmom
04-20-2009, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Seahorseladydi;3632199
I see that RV has been brought up here but, I was wondering if anyone had thought of having the Astro's do a chart on Anna and the "key" players in her case.... if Annasmom or Dougie could give me the birth dates for the following...
Anna:
George W:
I know there is no known birth date for George Brody so that won't work..... but if there are any other "players" you want looked into I would be happy to start a thread in that forum for Anna and see what they say...

Just a thought... no stone unturned ;)[/QUOTE]
Seahorseladydi: Thank you for keeping this in mind. The astros already have the exact specifics for Anna's birthdate: 4:44 P.M. September 25, 1967 in San Francisco, California. George Waters was born April 14, 1939, in Iloilo, Philippines (his parents were medical missionaries there.) I know the astros are terribly busy and may not respond to this request, but of course you are right that any information at all would be helpful. Maybe George's chart would reveal something about Brody. What is RV?

FifthEssence
04-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Thank you Seahorseladydi. Here is the link to a post I made in the Anna Water's#3 thread regarding the charts our Astrologers worked on which includes direct links to the Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3630612&postcount=408

Annasmom
04-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you Seahorseladydi. Here is the link to a post I made in the Anna Water's#3 thread regarding the charts our Astrologers worked on which includes direct links to the Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS.
In Searching For Anna, I noted that around April 20, 1975, an astologer named Carole Grey did a progressed chart for January 16, 1973, incorporating Anna's chart with those of her parents and stepfather. "She saw no aspect of accident or death anywhere", I wrote, and added "She noted 'extraordinary worship' of Anna by her father. My chart showed unusual susceptibility in the area of home and children." I do not quite know how to reconcile the varying reports I have had, ranging from a divination from the camp of the Dalai Lama which said Anna was alive, to various descriptions by psychics involving kidnapping. I keep thinking of Capra's book The Tao of Physics, where the scientist says that the experiment and the experimenter affect one another. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts about this.

Cubby
04-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Annasom, do you still have a copy of this chart and if so is it possible for you to post it?

Annasmom
04-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Annasom, do you still have a copy of this chart and if so is it possible for you to post it? I looked for it the other day and couldn't find it. Actually, I don't think she ever gave me the actual chart. There is a computer-generated astrology reading on page 132 of Searching for Anna. Other astrology references are on pages 74 and 133.

Seahorseladydi
04-20-2009, 02:24 PM

Thank you! I am very new to this Astro stuff... I find it very interesting...

I keep an open mind with everything..... but I am one of those that do not believe in "coincidence" and believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason either good or bad... (I still believe that after going thru Ethan's accident and death)

Seahorseladydi
04-20-2009, 02:26 PM
I looked for it the other day and couldn't find it. Actually, I don't think she ever gave me the actual chart. There is a computer-generated astrology reading on page 132 of Searching for Anna. Other astrology references are on pages 74 and 133.

Thank you VERY much for posting the direction to go.... (sometimes I feel lost... LOL!)

again.... THANK YOU!

SideKick
04-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I recently asked a Psychic on the Anthony case to do a read, I won't say her name as she wishes to be private. She does not see death at all for Anna.

Part 1

Her Sun is 7 degrees separating from Uranus
so if the father was a bit unstable or eccentric in
his relationships (something of a playboy type)
than it may be him who had the plan for Anna.

Also, I attribute the 10th to the father (that's how
I was taught) I know sometimes some astrologers
switch around the 4th and 10th as representing
the parents, anyway

Mars is in her tenth (father) trined to Saturn in
the 2nd (the fathers 5th-love affair)...while Jupiter
the ruler of the fathers money is conjunct Venus
the ruler of Anna's mother and home.

Money would certainly be a factor here.

Now one other thing i just saw....Anna's 4th house
Moon is square to the Pluto/Uranus Virgo conjunction
in the 7th....indicating to me a profoundly quick change
of family relationships

Another thing....it has been my experience to see and use
conjunctions in disappearance charts to actually count
those involved.

Mercury/Jupiter would be two...in the 8th, so its about money
Mars/Neptune would be another two...in the 6th, its about mental health

So I would like to guess that 4 people are behind this...what
I don't like about the Mars/Neptune in Sag in the 6th is
that she may have been taken out of the states.

However it is the Saturn on the ascendate at the time of
her disappearance that is saying "planned"

so this was not one of those search and grab kidnappings.

I think I would like to now get a bit more acquainted with
the vibrational frequencies of her name....so allow me some
time and I will get back to you.

Part 2

Thanks for the accurate data. I've printed off the charts
Let me have some time to get warm with the charts. However,

immediately sensing from the charts...no death,
but someone in the family who is obsessed with her to
the point of wanting her as a companion.

Also, and I know this is out there but when I immediately
started producing the charts and printing
I got an image of the Hollywood Sign . . .

later I realized that Anna has the Titanic Sign Signature in her chart (which
are 19 degrees thru 25 degrees of the cardinal signs) with
her natal Mercury at 24 Libra....

in addition, at the time of her
disappearance both Mercury and Jupiter are at the most critical degree of the
Titanic Sign Signature --- Mercury 19 Cap and Jupiter 21 Cap...
as the ruler of the first with Saturn and the Moon very much to close
for comfort...I would suspect someone in her family
is at the root of this and because of the Capricorn influence
this person would someone older.

Now the Titanic Sign Signature is the result of the scrying of
over 1200 birth charts of those aboard the Titanic by Eileen Grimes.
A very fascinating study that should be absorbed by all Astrologers everywhere
just for the mere fact
that it would serve any other Astrologer interested in conducting a
research study on any subject.

For example, I found in my own study into the charts of missing/
murder children that the 8th thru 14th degree of Scorpio seems to very popular
in abduction/murder cases. My own Venus/Neptune Conjunction occurs
at 10 & 11 degrees of Scorpio, which is why I have been overly obsessed
with understanding more about the abducted child for the last 20 some years.
I do think of myself as an expert in the area of missing children, but even still
at the same time I will never stop learning--each time I work on a case, or even
sit to do a private consult I am in a perputual state of learning.

Anyway, that is the one thing that is shouting out at me here
rightway in the case Anna Waters. I don't get stranger abduction
and I don't get death, at least not at the
time she disappeared. I get that someone wanted her as a campanion and
had their own plans for her.

I am strongly wondering if someone in the family had a connection in some
way to the Titanic --- perhaps not aboard the ship, but a love of it's lore
and/or had a special connection to it in some way perhaps through another
family member or something they did in regards to it.

Lastly, who is a Scorpio? Are there any family suspects? Does anyone's
birthdate fall in the realm of Scorpio, or has an extreme placement of planets
there?

There are too many planets in Anna chart to avail itself to a stranger, most often
in cases of missing children who are taken by strangers there is prodominence
of planets closer to the beginning of the zodiac....indicating to me someone close
to her. However, the two planets I lend to giving a description of the abductor
are the Sun and Mars, for which she has in Libra and Sag --- the signs that depict
people who are not quite family members but related to it.

I beleive from my own research that there lies a predictive stradegy in the Sun
and Mars in cases of the missing. In Anna's case they are both tied to natal
Saturn in the 2nd and the Moon in the 4th. Got to go with someone she
knows being her abductor.

Well, that is it for now. I will take Anna to bed tonight and see if I can come
up with anything else for your interest.

Any thoughts?

SideKick!

Seahorseladydi
04-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I recently asked a Psychic on the Anthony case to do a read, I won't say her name as she wishes to be private. She does not see death at all for Anna.

Part 1

Her Sun is 7 degrees separating from Uranus
so if the father was a bit unstable or eccentric in
his relationships (something of a playboy type)
than it may be him who had the plan for Anna.

Also, I attribute the 10th to the father (that's how
I was taught) I know sometimes some astrologers
switch around the 4th and 10th as representing
the parents, anyway

Mars is in her tenth (father) trined to Saturn in
the 2nd (the fathers 5th-love affair)...while Jupiter
the ruler of the fathers money is conjunct Venus
the ruler of Anna's mother and home.

Money would certainly be a factor here.

Now one other thing i just saw....Anna's 4th house
Moon is square to the Pluto/Uranus Virgo conjunction
in the 7th....indicating to me a profoundly quick change
of family relationships

Another thing....it has been my experience to see and use
conjunctions in disappearance charts to actually count
those involved.

Mercury/Jupiter would be two...in the 8th, so its about money
Mars/Neptune would be another two...in the 6th, its about mental health

So I would like to guess that 4 people are behind this...what
I don't like about the Mars/Neptune in Sag in the 6th is
that she may have been taken out of the states.

However it is the Saturn on the ascendate at the time of
her disappearance that is saying "planned"

so this was not one of those search and grab kidnappings.

I think I would like to now get a bit more acquainted with
the vibrational frequencies of her name....so allow me some
time and I will get back to you.

Part 2

Thanks for the accurate data. I've printed off the charts
Let me have some time to get warm with the charts. However,

immediately sensing from the charts...no death,
but someone in the family who is obsessed with her to
the point of wanting her as a companion.

Also, and I know this is out there but when I immediately
started producing the charts and printing
I got an image of the Hollywood Sign . . .

later I realized that Anna has the Titanic Sign Signature in her chart (which
are 19 degrees thru 25 degrees of the cardinal signs) with
her natal Mercury at 24 Libra....

in addition, at the time of her
disappearance both Mercury and Jupiter are at the most critical degree of the
Titanic Sign Signature --- Mercury 19 Cap and Jupiter 21 Cap...
as the ruler of the first with Saturn and the Moon very much to close
for comfort...I would suspect someone in her family
is at the root of this and because of the Capricorn influence
this person would someone older.

Now the Titanic Sign Signature is the result of the scrying of
over 1200 birth charts of those aboard the Titanic by Eileen Grimes.
A very fascinating study that should be absorbed by all Astrologers everywhere
just for the mere fact
that it would serve any other Astrologer interested in conducting a
research study on any subject.

For example, I found in my own study into the charts of missing/
murder children that the 8th thru 14th degree of Scorpio seems to very popular
in abduction/murder cases. My own Venus/Neptune Conjunction occurs
at 10 & 11 degrees of Scorpio, which is why I have been overly obsessed
with understanding more about the abducted child for the last 20 some years.
I do think of myself as an expert in the area of missing children, but even still
at the same time I will never stop learning--each time I work on a case, or even
sit to do a private consult I am in a perputual state of learning.

Anyway, that is the one thing that is shouting out at me here
rightway in the case Anna Waters. I don't get stranger abduction
and I don't get death, at least not at the
time she disappeared. I get that someone wanted her as a campanion and
had their own plans for her.

I am strongly wondering if someone in the family had a connection in some
way to the Titanic --- perhaps not aboard the ship, but a love of it's lore
and/or had a special connection to it in some way perhaps through another
family member or something they did in regards to it.

Lastly, who is a Scorpio? Are there any family suspects? Does anyone's
birthdate fall in the realm of Scorpio, or has an extreme placement of planets
there?

There are too many planets in Anna chart to avail itself to a stranger, most often
in cases of missing children who are taken by strangers there is prodominence
of planets closer to the beginning of the zodiac....indicating to me someone close
to her. However, the two planets I lend to giving a description of the abductor
are the Sun and Mars, for which she has in Libra and Sag --- the signs that depict
people who are not quite family members but related to it.

I beleive from my own research that there lies a predictive stradegy in the Sun
and Mars in cases of the missing. In Anna's case they are both tied to natal
Saturn in the 2nd and the Moon in the 4th. Got to go with someone she
knows being her abductor.

Well, that is it for now. I will take Anna to bed tonight and see if I can come
up with anything else for your interest.

Any thoughts?

SideKick!

Interesting.... I would like to know how much this is like the chart that Annasmom said was done years ago.... that person also said she was alive...

Thank you for posting this.....

Annasmom
04-20-2009, 05:19 PM
I keep thinking of Capra's book The Tao of Physics, where the scientist says that the experiment and the experimenter affect one another. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts about this.
In other words, that the reading cannot be separated from the reader. The reader's point of view is reflected in the reading, just as the physicist himself affects the experiment he is conducting. That said, it is difficult for me to know just what to make of all this.

Dr. Doogie
04-20-2009, 06:15 PM
You and me both. :confused:

MagicRose99
04-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I think a lot of it is just interpretation of how and what someone compiles and reads the info - one person can come up with a totally different reading than another.

I'd rather stick with hard facts myself, but I don't discount someone else's belief in this kind of thing.

smile22
04-20-2009, 08:17 PM
i feel the same way i have been to many palm readers mind readers card readers i have gotten alot of things said to me most of it was garbage that was made up one card reader was on the nail though she had told me someone older was kinda controling me a friend possibly. i had an ex friend he thought that he was always right and no one was good for me. all these charts are confusing

Annasmom
04-20-2009, 08:57 PM
i feel the same way i have been to many palm readers mind readers card readers i have gotten alot of things said to me most of it was garbage that was made up one card reader was on the nail though she had told me someone older was kinda controling me a friend possibly. i had an ex friend he thought that he was always right and no one was good for me. all these charts are confusing
Hi, Smile! I haven't seen you here in a while.

SideKick
04-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Not knowing enough of these readings to intelligently comment, I feel we should go forward and concentrate on hard facts as suggested above. There is still alot of information to achieve, IF at all possible. We've conquered the Box From Hell :furious:.... but there is so many questions unanswered. Seka, Wanek, GB's true identity, the couple in the car, Anna playing in the front yard just before she vanished....? If alive of not, tho in my heart I truly believe she is with us living a great life, she just needs to hear us! I thank all that gave readings, anything to help us find Anna is truly appreciated.

SideKick

FifthEssence
04-21-2009, 02:30 AM
In other words, that the reading cannot be separated from the reader. The reader's point of view is reflected in the reading, just as the physicist himself affects the experiment he is conducting. That said, it is difficult for me to know just what to make of all this.

We are not part of the experiment. The experiment is the reality of that day. We did not control the ingredients nor the interactions of that long ago set of events, nor can we retroactively affect them. We are the Web Sleuth examiners, sitting back in our armchairs and reviewing what happened.

Peace~

Annasmom
04-22-2009, 12:31 PM
We are not part of the experiment. The experiment is the reality of that day. We did not control the ingredients nor the interactions of that long ago set of events, nor can we retroactively affect them. We are the Web Sleuth examiners, sitting back in our armchairs and reviewing what happened.

Peace~
FifthEssence, certainly you do not need my reaction to confirm the validity of your findings. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making the charts, and I appreciate your selfless motivation to help. That said, I must say that my own chart for the day in question would probably show my death--as the mother of a child who would be lost to me for so many years. Many people including a representative of the Dalai Lama have looked at the same information and have given widely varying reports. I have observed all this information, but I still cannot close the books on this mystery for obvious reasons. I am told that the stars incline but do not compel. I am told "As above, so below". I am told that sailors sometimes navigate by the planets and thus consider what seems to be retrograde motion of the planets, but that astronomers know that the planets do not reverse their orbits and go backwards. "Retrograde" is a perception, not a physical fact. The physical fact is that not one clue, not a rubber boot, scrap of clothing, nothing, has been found to explain what happened to Anna on Jan. 16, 1973. Until we have some sort of clue ("as above, so below") the mystery continues.

Julessleuther
04-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Keep moving forward...the charts were one avenue to pursue, not the only avenue!

Not knowing enough of these readings to intelligently comment, I feel we should go forward and concentrate on hard facts as suggested above. There is still alot of information to achieve, IF at all possible. We've conquered the Box From Hell :furious:.... but there is so many questions unanswered. Seka, Wanek, GB's true identity, the couple in the car, Anna playing in the front yard just before she vanished....? If alive of not, tho in my heart I truly believe she is with us living a great life, she just needs to hear us! I thank all that gave readings, anything to help us find Anna is truly appreciated.

SideKick

MagicRose99
04-23-2009, 08:49 PM

Peace~

I've really tried to ignore this... but it seems I just can't...

Let me see if I have this right... you interpreted the stars and decided that Anna was dead, so therefore, Anna is dead.

No other interpretation should be considered, no other readings that have been done are right, no other avenues of inquiry should be made, no leads should be followed....

Wow... That doesn't mean we can't interpret how we read/perceive the data or that we have to just accept your interpretation of the reading. It doesn't mean other interpretations/reading shouldn't be considered. It doesn't mean we stop looking for what really happened to Anna... even if your interpretation may be correct.

Who's to say what really happened? So many years have gone by, so many leads have been uncovered, so many new avenues of inquiry have opened up with the invention of the internet.

Why should we stop looking? Why should we just say, "Well, someone who read the stars and interpreted Anna's dead, so we'll just stop looking for her and accept that."

I hope and pray that Anna had a chance to grow up, to make friends, to meet the man of her dreams, to have children of her own, to build a life she's proud of. I hope and pray, that even if we never find Anna, wherever she is she's happy and content... even if that's in Heaven.

Let's keep looking folks... let's keep following leads and looking at other possiblities... because NO ONE can say at this point what really happened to Anna. NO ONE but whoever took her... so let's see if we can find that person, if not Anna herself.

FifthEssence
04-24-2009, 06:03 AM
Dear MagicRose,

Anna's mom and several members asked us to do a chart on her daughter. As a group, our astrologers worked on her natal and event charts and presented our collective analysis.

We looked at the positions of the planets, the Sun and our Moon focusing on the 'last seen time' frame given on the day Anna went missing and placed them on her natal birth chart creating a bi-wheel in order to understand the interactions, giving us a picture of that day many years ago.

Prior to us doing the charts, Anna's mother said, "Since I myself made the request for a reading, it should be obvious that I want the information, whether or not I will accept it as the final word on the subject." We were made aware of her position, she indicated she was mentally prepared so we respectfully moved forward and satisfied her request.

Nowhere in our writing do we say (and I quote you), "No other interpretation should be considered, no other readings that have been done are right, no other avenues of inquiry should be made, no leads should be followed."

Like Anna's mother, receive and process the information however you wish.

You asked, we gave. Our work is done.

We offer our sincere sympathy to Anna's mother, family and friends.

Cubby
04-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Why are we 'debating' readings? Why am I under the impression Anna's mom, or anyone else in this forums choice in how they wish to receive the readings is being refuted?

Debate politics, debate a baseball line up or a pitching rotation. IMO, there is NO reason to go back and forth and refute what anyone here at WS believes without facts- which we have NO solid evidence here other than Anna is missing.

Can't we all respect what others wish to believe without coming back again and again to prove our point?

Let's move on!

jmo respectively.

Dr. Doogie
04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
People here requested a reading.

A reading was done courtesy of the members of that forum.

We can either believe the reading or not.

Thanks to the members here who requested the reading and thanks to the astrologers who performed the reading. My religious beliefs prevent me from seeking or following advice from sources such as this, but I acknowledge the sincere spirit that this information was requested and given.

All of that being said, let's move on. The answer is out there to be found.

smile22
04-24-2009, 03:58 PM
i agree lets keep on searching. any word yet on the passports. i am going to do some more posting on the ancestory website does anyone still have a picture of brody that they can pm me the one where he is young and the older one. i am going to try and post his info to as many message boards on there as i can and see if any leads come up. someone somewhere has to have known brody or might know who he really is

Seahorseladydi
04-24-2009, 11:27 PM
After reading the last few posts.... a few things come to mind....

first is..... HOPE DIES LAST! Hope is all that Anna's family/friends have to hold onto..... sometimes that little bit is all you have....

(I just have to say this here.... after Ethan's accident, a person I thought was my friend told me it was time to get "over" my grief (not a friend like I thought!) I told her.... my grief was the ONLY thing I had to hold onto.... so let me have my grief!)

second is... Thank you Astro's for your work and time you put into this.....

third.... Just because one does not believe does not mean it is not right....

These are just MY opinions however........

Annasmom
04-25-2009, 02:17 AM
After reading the last few posts.... a few things come to mind....

first is..... HOPE DIES LAST! Hope is all that Anna's family/friends have to hold onto..... sometimes that little bit is all you have....

(I just have to say this here.... after Ethan's accident, a person I thought was my friend told me it was time to get "over" my grief (not a friend like I thought!) I told her.... my grief was the ONLY thing I had to hold onto.... so let me have my grief!)

second is... Thank you Astro's for your work and time you put into this.....

third.... Just because one does not believe does not mean it is not right....

These are just MY opinions however........

I feel for you very much and need to tell you that "friends" such as the one you describe cannot begin to understand how you feel, so they blunder about and say the wrong thing. Sometimes they mean well but are just unconscious. Speaking for Anna's family, I have to say that we do not have hope and have not had hope (in this regard; we are very hopeful in other respects) for many, many years. We would, however, like to find some physical evidence to support the many different opinions as to what became of her. Usually when people have tried to convince us that we should stop looking, it is because they themselves do not want to deal with such a painful situation and would rather we put it aside. Lacking any clues or facts, it has not been possible for us to do this.

Skully
12-31-2009, 09:51 AM
If I may, I would like to share a personal experience with you. When I was young, 15 to be exact, I had a very lengthy surgery. It was nearly 15 hours long and I had nearly lost my life during the surgery, I bled out as they say. I was dead for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on who you ask. I didn't see a light, I did leave my body and did tell people later and Dr's. where they were, what they were doing, and so on. That experience changed the way I believed. I still remember things about it and the one thing I took away was this: Free will starts before we come here. Dreams are indications of things, not always exact, but an indication of what will happen or what has happened. I know I came here for a purpose, I can do nothing but fulfill that purpose. I was prepared before I came, and God does give the strength to fulfill that purpose in life. I do have dreams, some have been dead on. Some I had to figure out. Some were only part right. But my point is, God guides you in your dreams if you listen. It is the only time you are not doing the talking, so that is a great time for Him to get a word in edge wise. Even in prayer, I am doing all the talking. We are not always to know the ending of the mystery in this life, we knew it before we came, and God gave us what we needed to carry the burden of the mystery. I don't believe that God dishes out good or bad to people, I do believe that we come here to become purer or stronger or better people, and we do that here in Earth School. This is where we learn. Sometimes we come here to help others learn. We make tremendous sacrifices in order for another soul to learn or be tested, but we do this in love for the other person or person's. If we live in a World of good and evil, someone will be tested as to whether or not they will commit evil, so there has to be a victim. No? So does God force us to be the victim against our Free Will? No. He is Love, and we love also. We come to help each other learn. If I see the World in this way, I judge no one or nothing, it is for a reason I will not know until I leave here. "Seat of the Soul" is a great book by Gary Zukoff, and it is said much better by him. Sorry so long a post.... This is not to make anyone a believer, but just what I took away from that experience. JMO....

chesterp
12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
If I may, I would like to share a personal experience with you. When I was young, 15 to be exact, I had a very lengthy surgery. It was nearly 15 hours long and I had nearly lost my life during the surgery, I bled out as they say. I was dead for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on who you ask. I didn't see a light, I did leave my body and did tell people later and Dr's. where they were, what they were doing, and so on. That experience changed the way I believed. I still remember things about it and the one thing I took away was this: Free will starts before we come here. Dreams are indications of things, not always exact, but an indication of what will happen or what has happened. I know I came here for a purpose, I can do nothing but fulfill that purpose. I was prepared before I came, and God does give the strength to fulfill that purpose in life. I do have dreams, some have been dead on. Some I had to figure out. Some were only part right. But my point is, God guides you in your dreams if you listen. It is the only time you are not doing the talking, so that is a great time for Him to get a word in edge wise. Even in prayer, I am doing all the talking. We are not always to know the ending of the mystery in this life, we knew it before we came, and God gave us what we needed to carry the burden of the mystery. I don't believe that God dishes out good or bad to people, I do believe that we come here to become purer or stronger or better people, and we do that here in Earth School. This is where we learn. Sometimes we come here to help others learn. We make tremendous sacrifices in order for another soul to learn or be tested, but we do this in love for the other person or person's. If we live in a World of good and evil, someone will be tested as to whether or not they will commit evil, so there has to be a victim. No? So does God force us to be the victim against our Free Will? No. He is Love, and we love also. We come to help each other learn. If I see the World in this way, I judge no one or nothing, it is for a reason I will not know until I leave here. "Seat of the Soul" is a great book by Gary Zukoff, and it is said much better by him. Sorry so long a post.... This is not to make anyone a believer, but just what I took away from that experience. JMO....

What a wonderful post, thank you.

21merc7
12-31-2009, 11:24 AM
What a wonderful post, thank you.

I completely agree. You all are so wonderful and am so happy to be able to read your thoughts and feelings on all of the issues here.

I will check out "Seat of the Soul' today if the library is open, they have 5 copies available! :blowkiss:

Skully
01-16-2010, 11:41 PM
I don't know if anyone here ever gets little affirmations of things in life, but do in a strange and weird wonderful way. My Aunt used to say "ask for a sign, pray to St Teresa and she will send you a rose to confirm an answer". I get a number instead of a rose. My number is 527. I think it is my dad who is still around us and that was a old house number we had. So I always ask for a sign if he is around and sure enough I get that number. It can be at the deli (my ticket number) a total of a grocery bill, I wake up out of a dead sleep at that time, and I have a clock that stop at that exact hour that was his. Been that way for 11 years now. The clock is an old one with the hands and second hand. About a week ago, I walked in the room and the time or I should say the hands on that clock were changed. Now there is no battery in it, it is 11 years old and I don't use it, it is just a clock on one side and a baby picture of me on the other. So I shook it to see if the hands just fell or moved or something. Nope, didn't move, so I fixed it by turning it back to where it stopped. Today, I get a bill in the mail, (final bill) from my cell phone co. I canceled service and yep, the bill is $5.27 Now that's not a biggie, but given I have asked for 2 days now if we are on the right track, I want to say, it is a affirmation that we are on the right track for this year. And it is the 37th anniversary today of Anna's disappearance. So I am claiming our miracle now. So here is to the new year and reuniting a family!

OzzieMum
01-17-2010, 02:01 AM
I don't know if anyone here ever gets little affirmations of things in life, but do in a strange and weird wonderful way. My Aunt used to say "ask for a sign, pray to St Teresa and she will send you a rose to confirm an answer". I get a number instead of a rose. My number is 527. I think it is my dad who is still around us and that was a old house number we had. So I always ask for a sign if he is around and sure enough I get that number. It can be at the deli (my ticket number) a total of a grocery bill, I wake up out of a dead sleep at that time, and I have a clock that stop at that exact hour that was his. Been that way for 11 years now. The clock is an old one with the hands and second hand. About a week ago, I walked in the room and the time or I should say the hands on that clock were changed. Now there is no battery in it, it is 11 years old and I don't use it, it is just a clock on one side and a baby picture of me on the other. So I shook it to see if the hands just fell or moved or something. Nope, didn't move, so I fixed it by turning it back to where it stopped. Today, I get a bill in the mail, (final bill) from my cell phone co. I canceled service and yep, the bill is $5.27 Now that's not a biggie, but given I have asked for 2 days now if we are on the right track, I want to say, it is a affirmation that we are on the right track for this year. And it is the 37th anniversary today of Anna's disappearance. So I am claiming our miracle now. So here is to the new year and reuniting a family!

I really had to have a chuckle when I read about your clock. My Mum had a big thing about having a clock in the kitchen and it had to be working, a flat battery was no excuse. I have always been a bit slack on replacing clock batteries as I have always worn a watch and Mum would get really annoyed if she came to visit and the kitchen clock wasn't working.

Believe it or not, I have had nothing but trouble keeping any wall clock going in my house since my Mum passed away 12 years ago (wonder if my Mum and you Dad are friends up there :) ). One clock I had did exactly the same as yours, if I walked out of the room and came back in again the clock would have changed even if the battery was dead. It scared the living daylights out of a friend of my when she was looking after my house while I was on holidays.

My watch died about 10 months ago and the clock in my kitchen (which was new and only worked for a short time after I bought it) and the wall clock in my bedroom (which did the same thing) all of a sudden started working and haven't stopped since.

So yep, big believer here :)

Annasmom
01-17-2010, 03:29 AM
For me, it's 4:44, the exact time Anna was born. Happens all the time.

OzzieMum
01-17-2010, 04:34 AM

Hi Annasmom,

You're still up posting at 2:29 in the morning, so I know you have had a really bad day (I know how that feeling).

Just know that we all love you and your family dearly and will do anything to bring Anna home to you. No matter what it takes.

I've already said prayers tonight to bring Anna home, but I will say some more.

Love, hugs and kisses

Skully
01-17-2010, 09:34 AM

ANNASMOM,

I looked up 444 in my angel book and here is what it says:

Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are on Earth an angle yourself. You have nothing to fear-all is well.

So I decide to tell my little story of 527 and it just happens that you read it and relay that bit of information..... So we are lead. If I hadn't decided to post, as I did hesitate for a moment to share this, you would not have gotten this beautiful message. And I have told you that I think you are a very special person here on Earth and this confirms my beliefs. So you are getting "stuff". Keep looking for 444 when you ask for things. Look for your number to come up in some unexpected way.

Ozzie,

How funny we have the same thing about clocks. The one in my kitchen is the same thing as yours, but it is digital and never keeps time. There are days that it just changes to 5:27 and I just look at it now and say "Hi dad", crazy stuff, no?

OzzieMum
01-17-2010, 04:32 PM
ANNASMOM,

How funny we have the same thing about clocks. The one in my kitchen is the same thing as yours, but it is digital and never keeps time. There are days that it just changes to 5:27 and I just look at it now and say "Hi dad", crazy stuff, no?

hahaha I usually tell my Mum to leave my clock alone and then have a bit of a laugh. I love it though, it shows me that she it close by. I have asked Mum for a sign too.

Skully
03-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Okay, I was just sitting here and noticed that clock of my dad's with my baby picture in it and like I said, it hasn't run in over 11 years. Well, it's running and it is only 20 minutes off the correct time. I don't know how that happened. I keep it at 5:27 as that is the time it was stopped at when I got it. It changed a few months ago and I put it back, now it's running. The battery has never been changed (at one point it wasn't even in it). It sort of startled me to see it just now. So I put it back to 5:27 and quit running and now it's going again. Maybe it's almost time for something??? This case if very similar to Haleigh Cumming's case regarding the fact that she just disappeared and no one can find her. Some think she is in water and others feel she is hidden away or sold. These two cases are all I work on. Cubby got me into this case as she read some of my posts and thought it could be about Anna. I never heard of Anna before Cubby contacted me. Anyway, I hope my dad is telling us it is almost "time". :angel:

I checked my post about it changing times and that was in January, so it hasn't run since then. I don't touch it, it sits on a shelf in my craft room.

Cubby
03-23-2010, 08:48 AM
I hope so too Bern, that is a nice thought.... Actually talking about it being time. That is why I changed the wording next to my avatar to read hoping next year is here. That wasn't for the Cubs, though it is a Cubs saying... I did so because it is time some of these cases are finally solved, Annas too.

Skully
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
April 18, 2010

Reading on Anna Christian Waters

1. Is this child alive?
Two of Cups and Four of Swords
Two’s in a reading mean a waiting period. They also indicate reconciliation and a reunion, and can be an element of surprise. I take this card to mean yes, she is very much alive and as we know it has been a very long waiting period for her mother and family. Cups represent the heart and the flow of emotions. This card gives me hope that there will be a reunion in this case. I think the surprise will be some good news (perhaps a file, or LE or FBI willing to investigate more) this is purely my own guess and wishful thinking.
Four’s in a reading indicate that something is about to manifest, such as an idea. Swords also indicate justice or Law enforcement officials. Swords indicate the last stages of effort before the final outcome. A surprise in this card could be about the news media, police department or legal field to come into play.

2. Is the pursuit of Anna abroad a direction that will be fruitful in her reunion?
Six of Pentacles and Ace of Wands
Six in a reading means adjustments in thoughts, attitudes or conditions; they represent the ability to transcend difficulties. So I would say yes, to this question as we are finding that there may be some records, whether it is with TWA or Anna’s FBI file, but we will have to get around any “no’s or negative results” we get. The DESIRE for this card is to have what is yours to be rightfully given back, so this card is appropriate. SPECIAL GUIDANCE for this card: There are answers available, and the key to solving problems is to stop thinking about them. So we much look at this not so much as a problem to get the information but rather a way to get answers.
The Ace of Wands is a card of fresh starts, and new ideas and new projects, you get the idea. I think that maybe Italy will bring new ways or ideas to track the movements to where she was taken. BEST COURSE OF ACTION for this card; Do something different, and be alert or receptive to new ideas. Act on the alternatives that will be presented. So we much respect everyone’s ideas and act on them as I feel they will lead us one step closer with each action we take.

I did reading today. I only asked two questions, and pulled two cards for clarification. When I ask a question, I can't just ask too specific because I won't get it, like "is she in Italy?" I don't have a card for that...LOL , but I can get a "direction to go in" if you will. Hope this is okay, Anna's mom if you have a question, please ask and I will try to get a direction to go in for you. :angel:

Skully
04-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I am going to try and rememeber a dream I gave to Cubby, I don't remember when it was, only it was shortly after I started posting here. Usually that is what happens to me, I get involved in something and some times I will get some dream or vision about it. This was a short dream, but the information may be useful.

I was riding my bike and teaching my sister to ride her bike in a park or green grassy place in the U.S. We stop and set our bikes down and up over a small grassy, green hill, I see Anna running over the top. She is out of breath and is about age 11 or so, she is holding out a man's wallet and says she stole it. I said, oh, in surprise and ask if I could return the info inside the wallet as it is really hard to replace all the identity items in a wallet. I was thinking of SS cards, driver license, that sort of thing. She said, they are mine now, I stole them. Up over the hill I see two eldery people, man and woman who are chasing her. They are dress like people dress here in Florida. The man had on pants and a polo shirt and the woman had slacks, a shell top and white sweater. They were about 65 to 70, a bit over weight and gray. But I felt they were her parents in the dream. I also thought that Anna, may have relocated to the U.S. or made a trip here. So I never posted or shared this dream as I didn't know the people here or how Anna's mom would receive this dream, but I feel I should share it now. I think it may be of some value.

Cubby
04-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Bern,

What I remember from your pm a long long time ago when I first found your old post in the Haleigh forums, I posted here I think?

Basically your vision or dream, consisted of Anna not remembering any family faces, but remembering the smells of her moms cooking and wrapping herself as a tiny tot sitting on the kitchen floor next to her mom while mom was cooking- soup?. I don't recall what or if you talked about the scents of what was cooking. Just that she might remember sitting on the floor next to mom cooking wrapped in her floor length skirt. And I don't know if Annasmom wore floor length skirts back then at any time....

To be honest, I don't know how this would correlate with what we know about the bus trip.

Maybe this will jar your memory.

FWIW, Annasmom does not put a lot of faith into readings, but....... that does not mean they can not be shared here. I am only adding this up front so you are not discouraged. Because, while things might appear to be not good? there might be a hidden reason for sharing them.

Heck, I am a cradle Catholic.. and we could go all day discussing my questions about the faith and why we do this or that.

I once asked a born again Christian about this kind of stuff.... ghosts and spirits and stuff, and his reply to me was if it is Gods will, he will allow various avenues to share info... so I am just ok with sharing it cautiously... take whatever heed and consider the info and source kind of thing.

I'm also one who often fails to find the right words to express myself, so go ahead... your opinion as has been expressed is not any violation of TOS.

XXOO

:blowkiss:

Skully
04-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Bern,

What I remember from your pm a long long time ago when I first found your old post in the Haleigh forums, I posted here I think?

Basically your vision or dream, consisted of Anna not remembering any family faces, but remembering the smells of her moms cooking and wrapping herself as a tiny tot sitting on the kitchen floor next to her mom while mom was cooking- soup?. I don't recall what or if you talked about the scents of what was cooking. Just that she might remember sitting on the floor next to mom cooking wrapped in her floor length skirt. And I don't know if Annasmom wore floor length skirts back then at any time....

To be honest, I don't know how this would correlate with what we know about the bus trip.

This was the first thing I got when I looked at Anna's picture before I knew anything about the case. I think I even asked Annasmom if she would remember this. I saw her sitting on a floor, in a kitchen at a woman feet. She was sort of hanging onto her legs or ankles as kids do, but the woman had on a long skirt, it had lace of some kind at the bottom and Anna was very young and sort of wrapping her face into the skirt. The woman was doing dishes or cooking at a stove. I felt the floor was wooden. I also felt that this was a memory of Anna's that she still has today. So that was my first impression. I didn't do anymore with the photo as I didn't know anything about this case other than she was missing. Then I stopped in one day and well here we are.

Annasmom
04-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Bern,

Maybe this will jar your memory.

FWIW, Annasmom does not put a lot of faith into readings, but....... that does not mean they can not be shared here. I am only adding this up front so you are not discouraged. Because, while things might appear to be not good? there might be a hidden reason for sharing them.

XXOO

:blowkiss:

Cubby is right that I do not put a lot of faith into readings, but mainly that is because every one we've had (and there have been dozens if not hundreds) fails to be specific enough to act upon. From what I have learned of Bern, I am convinced that she does have a gift, though I cannot verify the image of the lace or the wood floor...and have to say that Anna was never the sort to cling to her mother's skirts (though I did wear long skirts sometimes). I know this sort of intuition cannot be really controlled, but I wonder if it is possible to "zoom in" to something like the stolen wallet in order to get specifics. I do think that if anybody can do it, it is Bern.

Skully
04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
One thing I can do, is ask for "Clarity". I have never gone back to a dream and picked up where I left off. But I have asked for some thing to "reveal itself" and I have gotten more, but just in a different way. I once told you, I sort of fall into things or am lead down a path to get to the right place. I feel like that with Anna. I will keep looking and praying and working with others here to help find the truth. Thank you too for the kind words, I do believe in miracles. :angel:

Skully
04-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Cubby is right that I do not put a lot of faith into readings, but mainly that is because every one we've had (and there have been dozens if not hundreds) fails to be specific enough to act upon. From what I have learned of Bern, I am convinced that she does have a gift, though I cannot verify the image of the lace or the wood floor...and have to say that Anna was never the sort to cling to her mother's skirts (though I did wear long skirts sometimes). I know this sort of intuition cannot be really controlled, but I wonder if it is possible to "zoom in" to something like the stolen wallet in order to get specifics. I do think that if anybody can do it, it is Bern.

When I first heard about the case, the question was, do you think she is still alive? So what I got, was a yes. I was shown her at age 5 or so, and this scene. So I only got what I ask for at the time. So if this isn't Anna's Mom, I have to ask who is it? :waitasec:

Annasmom
04-23-2010, 02:16 PM
RhythmicSun has drawn an astrological chart for the day Anna disappeared, and it is available on her blog (go to Members and look for the blog.) She will be posting interpretations of what she has drawn. I am appreciative of the time she put into doing these calculations. Maybe those of you who understand these things better than I will be able to get an idea of what was going on in the skies on that day.

Pink Panther
04-26-2010, 11:03 PM
RhythmicSun has drawn an astrological chart for the day Anna disappeared, and it is available on her blog (go to Members and look for the blog.) She will be posting interpretations of what she has drawn. I am appreciative of the time she put into doing these calculations. Maybe those of you who understand these things better than I will be able to get an idea of what was going on in the skies on that day.
I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhymicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

Skully
04-27-2010, 06:46 AM
I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhymicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

I couldn't find the site, I found other sites, but not this one. I am clueless about charts and the stars, so I am of no help here.

OzzieMum
04-27-2010, 08:06 AM
I couldn't find the site, I found other sites, but not this one. I am clueless about charts and the stars, so I am of no help here.

Hi Bern,

You are of a great help here but maybe not in this area. Concentrate on what you do best :) You know what I mean :)

Annasmom
04-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I checked this out but I know nothing about astrology! Did RhythmicSun provide any written interpretation of this chart or has anyone else???

To look at the chart, sign in, go to Members List, page 8 of the "R"s, look at RhythmicSun, and then click "Blog". She made a few comments about her chart and said she plans to post more when she has time. Some highlights:

"Based upon Anna's natal chart with asteroids and transits, I believe that there is a good likelihood that the two Georges and Evelyn and Margaret play in somehow... I believe there are enough connections that support Dr. Doogie's theories. I will write about that over the next few days... I believe you are going in the right direction with research into who George Brody was and what may have gone on with Evelyn Wanek, and learning more of what his relationship with Margaret was like and any motivations he may have had as a result of that relationship.

"I understand that Dr. Doogie and others, and possibly you yourself may not be all that open to the idea of psychic impressions, dreams, visions, and divination techniques but please let me know if you have any questions at any time esp after I post my impressions of the charts with transits for January 16, 1973.

"I know that if I were you, I would do the same thing you're doing -- never give up finding answers. I'm holding a good thought for the truth -- all of it -- to eventually come out including finding your daughter if she is still alive."

Skully
05-21-2010, 07:47 AM

Just want to share that 444 or 4:44 keeps coming up the past few days. I woke this morning at 4:44 and thought of you and Anna. Hope this is a sign things are still in motion.

SideKick
05-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Just want to share that 444 or 4:44 keeps coming up the past few days. I woke this morning at 4:44 and thought of you and Anna. Hope this is a sign things are still in motion.

~ Not that this is really anything super important, but the number 4 has always been my favourite number.:dance:

Skully
05-21-2010, 10:55 AM
~ Not that this is really anything super important, but the number 4 has always been my favourite number.:dance:

Four is a good number, in the Tarot it means fruition or the manifestation of an idea with the right elements for something to grow. :angel:

SideKick
05-25-2010, 07:30 AM
Four is a good number, in the Tarot it means fruition or the manifestation of an idea with the right elements for something to grow. :angel:

well, this is good to know Bern, thank you! ;-) if i could only come up with 'the idea'!

Skully
05-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I got validation again on another case today. So I want to explore something about that dream I had. Raf would maybe the person to ask so here goes.

In the dream I was with my sister, we were on bikes, I was teaching her to ride. These were bicycles on motor bikes. The place had hills, and very grassy and out of the way. Large beautiful trees and very country like setting. The road we were on was more of a path or track of dirt. I saw railroad tracks also. A town was in a valley. So Anna runs up to me and has this wallet, and tells me she stole it, the identity and it is hers. Two old people very American looking are running up this hill all worn out and out of breath behind her trying to keep her from reaching me.

The first place to ever cross my mind was Milan, I don't have a reason why. So is there a place by Milan or in Milan that makes bikes, trains for riding or something to that effect? Maybe famous for their bikes? It may be family owned. Was there a crime or accident of a child of 5 years old or near that, in or around 1973 that Anna could have been given her identity? Maybe that is the reason for adoption?

SideKick
05-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey Bern!

Bianchi bikes is famous in Milan since 1885. The company started off making wheels and tires, emerging into bikes. Bianchi also worked with motorcylces. The village is called 7 Via Nirone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianchi_Bicycles

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=7+Via+Nirone,+Milan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Via+Nirone,+7,+I-20123+Milano,+Italy&gl=ca&ei=rmj9S8KcH8X_lgfmvuSeCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

I don't see a valley on Google however, I am still searching around for other possibilities. There maybe another bike/scooter company to search.

What you dreamed of is so interesting and I think it paves the way for more sleuthing and research. Thanks for sharing! And, congrats on your latest results!

SK

~

The first place to ever cross my mind was Milan, I don't have a reason why. So is there a place by Milan or in Milan that makes bikes, trains for riding or something to that effect? Maybe famous for their bikes? It may be family owned. Was there a crime or accident of a child of 5 years old or near that, in or around 1973 that Anna could have been given her identity? Maybe that is the reason for adoption?[/QUOTE]

Skully
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Okay Sidekick that helps a lot. In my dream Anna is a young girl, about the age of 11 so that means this place in 1962 looked much different than 2010. But it could be Milan and near that bike manufacturer. Maybe they have an association with training on their bikes? Perhaps a sponsored marathon or a place people go to run a bike course. I think it is a good place to try to get some awareness of Anna's case. I was trying to narrow down an entire country, some times I get small Hints" or clues and I thought of the entire dream.

Skully
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
I thought of something else, in my dream the wallet wasn't a woman's wallet. Anna tells me she stole the wallet and the identity. So are there names in Italian like in English that could be for either gender? I don't feel as though she just got adopted to a family but rather, took an identity of someone who was in the family. Maybe they couldn't get the proper paperwork or knew that someone would know that the adoption was not legal, so she was given an identity of that family, maybe a child passed or the mother and she has her papers.

SideKick
05-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Okay Sidekick that helps a lot. In my dream Anna is a young girl, about the age of 11 so that means this place in 1962 looked much different than 2010. But it could be Milan and near that bike manufacturer. Maybe they have an association with training on their bikes? Perhaps a sponsored marathon or a place people go to run a bike course. I think it is a good place to try to get some awareness of Anna's case. I was trying to narrow down an entire country, some times I get small Hints" or clues and I thought of the entire dream.

Bern, actually the 7 Via Nirone is the address in Milan, my apologies! I read way to quickly at work, I must maintain my excitement to sleuth for Anna!:banghead: when I googled the address it comes up in the mist of the city Milan rather than countryside. I wanted to let you know this first before we continue onwards looking for a VILLAGE!! ugh ....

Here is a google link to the address:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=7+Via+Nirone+milan&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7WZPA_en&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Via+Nirone,+7,+I-20123+Milano,+Italy&gl=ca&ei=-fz-S8K1B4WglAfKsfj1CQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

They were/are involved in racing their bikes as well as Fiat the car and other fast cars.... More research is a must obviously, perhaps they have their sponsers listed on their website or.... the races occured in a village nearby... the city.

There also maybe other bike companies to investigate otherthan this one, which is on my list of to do's! :-)

I am finding this facsinating and I had no idea..... that you had this talent!

SK

Skully
05-27-2010, 08:30 PM
I only find it fascinating when I get to the bottom of something :) I had this dream months ago, but I didn't look at all of it. I am learning to do that. I am like you, I get excited and jump to quickly and miss little things that I need. I did a reading for a murder case, about 8 months ago, it is on going, so I can't say much, but I was told what I saw and described at the crime scene is accurate. I knew where the victims were in the home and how they were left and the way they died. I did a composite drawing of one of the perps and it fits an eye witness that saw one of them. I only hope that someday this will help somebody, someday for something......

I did tell a good friend of mine she would have a heart attack a few days past Christmas and this was in June. She did have a heart attack and it was Dec 27, two days after Christmas. She wasn't sure it was a heart attack, thought it was indigestion but remember my calling her and she went to the E.R. Good thing she did. So, sometimes it is a good thing, she however, doesn't speak to me as she felt I caused it. :( by telling her about it.

Skully
06-05-2010, 11:58 PM

Bumping up. I am hoping that the show that will air in Italy, thanks to Raf and Pink will keep things in motion. 4's are a manifestation of ideas. So maybe the idea to put her face on this program is the manifestation of it happening. I feel good about this. :woohoo:

jamesdoe
09-24-2010, 07:39 AM
I do not know where to ask this but it was mentioned P_D & Visions on main page to this thread. My question is is there a main thread for P_ & Visions for other cases.

Cubby
09-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Welcome to WS and Annasforum jamesdoe. Each thread, forum and case is a little different here at WS. Annasmom, participates here at WS in Annas case, if you have had the opportunity to read through Anna's forum, or Annas moms book, you will see some of her experience with psychics going way back when her daughter first went missing. You will have to ask other mods in other forums regarding specific rules for individual cases... all have a few 'grey' area's but the overal general rules and guidelines are the same.

Hope that helps and welcome!

Cubby

Cubby
09-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Friendly reminder: Moderator note, please read!

I have edited the title to the thread to remove 'Psychics'. Tricia, as owner of Websleuths, almost never allows discussion on or links to Psychics because the main goal of WS is to stick with reasonable facts. (Many of the psychic links come back with an XXXXX within the body of the link indicating they are not allowed links at WS)

Somewhere buried here at WS, is an excerpt from Project Jason: that no missing persons case has ever been solved by a psychic. Because of that, we limit discussion on psychics to MSM or main stream media articles only and do so on a case by case basis.

Websleuths strives hard to remain above the rest of the discussion forums out there and in doing so we strive to discuss facts or opinion and reasonable theory. I have to ensure the discussion in Annas forum follows the same rules and guidelines throughout WS and outside of MSM links, or discussion on Annasmoms experiences with psychics she has shared in her book Searching for Anna links to psychics and discussion regarding psychics is not permitted. I may have to remove some posts so if you see some missing, the above is why.

If you have any questions on what is or is not acceptable for linking to and discussion regarding psychics please send me a pm and if I am unable to answer I will ask admin or Tricia.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Cubby

ETA: Remote Viewing and Backwards Speech type of sites are also no longer allowed at WS.

Cubby
09-25-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.projectjason.org/psychics.shtml

from the above link:

You may wonder why Project Jason takes such a strong stance against use of psychics in missing persons cases.
Popular media, TV Shows, and books continually plant the idea that there must be something to this business of psychics. With so many negative stories all around us of crime, wars, murders, etc, we, as a society, have a strong desire to believe in something good, something that seems miraculous. We want a quick fix for what ails us. We seem to latch any to anything that appears to offer one of these quick fixes, including the notion that psychics can solve missing persons cases. It would be wonderful if that were true, but it is not.

So far, there is not one single case that a pyschic solved a missing persons cases using paranormal means. They may have given the appearance that they did because of making guesses based on any knowledge of the case they obtained through various sources.

Use of psychics in missing persons cases wastes the time and resources of law enforcement and can cause prejudice in the case. (The pyschic claims the person is dead, which may cause people to stop searching, etc.)

There is not one proven case in which a psychic, using special powers or abilities not given to the typical person, has located a missing person, whether dead or alive. It may be possible that some persons have an ability that defies science and logic, but there is no known scientific evidence of this. These persons re-victimize families by taking away hope where it should stand, and giving hope where there is none. No person has the right to do this to another.

Full article at above link.

Personally, I have never seen a thing written by any 'psychic' - including all varieties which hasn't included 'subtle' messages and hints from information already known and easily accesible by doing a little online research about any given missing persons case.

Websleuths is in full agreement with the above information from Project Jason and as victims advocates not wishing to 're-victimize' those left behind when a loved one goes missing.

Thanks for letting me share.

Cubby

SherlockJr
09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
I looked for the link that Sidekick posted last week and could not find it. Then followed up reading Cubby's posts about removing anything about physics from the forum. What is the difference between physics, tarot cards and astrology?

SideKick
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Seems to me some posts are missing. I saw one this morning from SherlockJR asking about the Tarot readings vs Physic threads. Any ideas?

Cubby
09-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Friendly reminder. It is a violation of TOS to discuss removed posts on the forum.
PLEASE contact myself or Tricia via pm or email to discuss any moderating decisions.

Thank you,
Cubby

Dr. Doogie
09-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I put little-to-zero value to what (the P word)s say, but I am unclear on why (the P word)s are verboten while "forensic astrology" is allowed to the point of having its own forum? They seem to be very closely related yet one is okay and one is banned. I am asking this publicly so that we all can get an understanding of the criteria so as to not violate the TOS.

Cubby
09-27-2010, 06:18 PM
With regards to the discussion on psychics and the forensic astrology forum, it is the owner's decision and if you want clarification please email her. Tricia's email is tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you
Cubby

Dr. Doogie
09-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Okay.

JBean
09-27-2010, 07:16 PM
FYI, Cubby is working very hard behind the scenes to get some clarification on this issue for you all. She has asked several of us to look at the situation and at your comments.
She takes your input very seriously and is discussing with admin what options may or may not be available to you all.

In the meantime, please take a moment to read this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rules Etiquette & Information

If you need to take a break from the board, please do so, but there is no need to announce it and after you read the above link, you will see that it can earn you a time out.

So, please know that Cubby is actively talking to admin to make sure that this rule fits this forum and/or if there should or shouldn't be any modifications to it. Constructive suggestions and polite requests for changes in etiquette are always welcome. Please feel free to voice your displeasure by way of private message or email to Tricia. We try to roll with the members when we are able.
Sometimes we can and sometimes we can't. There are always solid reasons why we cannot honor member requests, so please be patient.

This thread will closed for a bit to make sure this post is read and to give you time to read the etiquette link.

Tricia
09-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Dear Websleuths Members,

Hopefully after you read this post you will have a clearer understanding of certain issues on Websleuths.

First, I want you all to know that Cubby has worked very hard and continues to work hard on Anna's forum to make sure things run smoothly.

Any decisions Cubby has made or any explanations Cubby has given are backed up by me 100 percent. Cubby is doing exactly what I ask of her and I appreciate her time and dedication to Anna's forum.

Psychics On Websleuths.

This topic has always been a hot potato and very controversial.

The reason I do not allow psychic discussions on Websleuths has to do with controversy and the problems that come along with allowing psychics on the forum.

How do you tell which psychic is correct?

Who do we link to and who do we not link to as far as psychics?

What if a psychic is popular but wants money, do we link and discuss that psychic?

Imagine how many psychics would suddenly appear on Websleuths discussing their "visions" on cases if we allowed this. Psychics that could casually steer people to their for profit only websites.

We do not have the people power to monitor every post every psychic makes. No way.

How do we let just a few psychics on the site? Who decides who is good enough to post and who isn't?

If I opened the door to psychic visions Websleuths would turn into a battle ground like no other. I know this to be a fact. Just one mention of one psychic on the Caylee Anthony forum caused me so much grief and hell I can't tell you.

The battle wouldn't be between members and psychics. It would be between psychics and psychics.

You should have seen the behind the scenes crap that went on between waring factions of Psychics. It was disgusting.

I will not allow Websleuths to be used by people who claim to be psychic just so they can become famous.

Of course I know not all psychics are like this but trust me when I tell you most of the ones who will want to post on Websleuths will not have the best interest of the families in their hearts. In my opinion based on past experience.

Of course there are very dedicated, kind, and caring psychics. No doubt. Those people would be drowned out by the others.

So, between deciding which psychics to let post and which ones to not, between the waring factions of the psychics, between the posters who despise psychics and those who do not, I cannot allow psychics on Websleuths because of the problems.

As it is we have enough to deal with concerning posters who are offering their opinions. Can you imagine if we started allowing psychics to post their visions? OMG. It gives me a headache thinking about it.

I am not going to comment on whether psychics are true or not but I will say I would never feel comfortable allowing the psychics I have seen on the web on my forum. Not all of them but most of them.

It would cause more harm for the moderators, for the members, and most of all for the families.

Think Sylvia Browne and Shawn Hornbeck. Think desperate families coming to Websleuths and having to deal with the psychics who do not have any scruples. Who, like Sylvia Browne, would pull something out of their behind no matter who it hurts. Like she did with Shawn.

It is too much trouble. Websleuths is above all of this.

Why Does Websleuths Have a Forensic Astrology Forum?

The people in the Forensic Astrology forum have proven to me over the years that they are dedicated, well behaved, well educated, and have no ulterior motive in being here.

Plus, their work is based on something we can all see, the stars. Whether I believe it or not is not the issue. The issue is what they bring to the forum. The people in the Forensic Astrology Forum have brought many interesting aspects to cases. I have never had one complaint from a family member about their work. They are not here for money. They are here to use something real (the stars) to try and interpret information. I'm not saying I believe it or disbelieve it. I am saying since we have allowed this forum we have had many interesting discussions without any problems.

If you disagree with me that is certainly your right. I'm going to be bold and a bit stern when I say I do not want to argue my decision. It is made and it has been this way for a long time.

One exception is if in the main stream media a psychic makes the news. Then I have no problem linking to the article, video, or audio in the main stream media about the psychic.

Please understand I made this decision based on years of experience. My goal is to make Websleuths a place for all to enjoy, a place for new people to come and feel comfortable, free of the usual problems associated with discussion forums.

Free of the battle of the psychics, the battle about who is real and who isn't, the battle of who is in it for money and who isn't and who is saying what about which psychic and why. Websleuths is free from all of these issues and will continue to be.

Thank you for all you do and your participation.

Sincerely,
Tricia