PDA

View Full Version : Name change?

Jaded
04-05-2007, 07:34 AM
I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

angarella
04-05-2007, 07:38 AM
I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

I am guessing a moderator? I think it will be okay though. Snow? Dang! It sure is cold here (TN), but no snow thankfully.

Stay warm...

LionRun
04-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Hi Jaded:). You are so considerate for thinking of that.

He angie tangie:). How are you doing? What's up in your neck of the woods?

BTW, we have already been running the ac for weeks. I think we are going to have another record hot, crispy critter summer. Blaaaaak!

Lion

michelle
04-05-2007, 07:54 AM
I am guessing a moderator? I think it will be okay though. Snow? Dang! It sure is cold here (TN), but no snow thankfully.

Stay warm...
I know its freezing here in Maryland! The other day it was almost 80 and its 38 now. Go figure.

Shelly Beach
04-05-2007, 09:38 PM

Jaded, I changed my username after a couple of months because it was very close to a longtime posters name. I didn't want to cause confusion and it also felt somewhat invasive iykwim.

I Pm'd Jeanna and it was done that day. :D

angarella
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi Jaded:). You are so considerate for thinking of that.

He angie tangie:). How are you doing? What's up in your neck of the woods?

BTW, we have already been running the ac for weeks. I think we are going to have another record hot, crispy critter summer. Blaaaaak!

Lion

Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck have you been? I keep missing you each and every time that we are on a thread together!!!! PM me some time.....:blowkiss:

tybee204
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM
The only way to change your WS username is to have your current name banned and start a new account.