PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Identifying Predator

25or6to4
04-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Is there any way to find out if a person has previously had protection from abuse orders filed in several states? This person is a sociopath. Also, how can I find out if this person has a criminal history, they move around quite often and have had residence in at least 5 states over the last 10 years. Any assistance or direction is appreciated.

kgeaux
04-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Is there any way to find out if a person has previously had protection from abuse orders filed in several states? This person is a sociopath. Also, how can I find out if this person has a criminal history, they move around quite often and have had residence in at least 5 states over the last 10 years. Any assistance or direction is appreciated.

Hopefully you will get some responses from people who know more than I do, but as a start, I'd google his name, plus any aliases you know he may have used.

There are all kinds of crime data banks online, but I "think" each state has its own, and you'd have to find each individual data bank, but hopefully I am wrong about that.

God bless. I hope you are safe and can find the information you need.

Sable
04-16-2007, 04:30 PM
If one of the states is Missouri, I might be able to help. You can search http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do . That's how I found the restraining order my teacher had against my dad.

FLMom
04-16-2007, 04:58 PM
It really depends on the state, and what they list online. I don't mind looking if you could tell me what the state is.

Cubby
04-16-2007, 05:01 PM
There are some state sites compiled here... some free, some pay.

http://www.blackbookonline.info/

richandfamous
04-16-2007, 07:16 PM

If you send me a private message with the name and approx age of the pedo, I will research it for you.

LionRun
04-16-2007, 11:02 PM
If you send me a private message with the name and approx age of the pedo, I will research it for you.

Your skills make it seem to be so easy:).

25or6to4, I would definitely take rich up on her offer. She may be able to help you to uncover what you are looking for.

And, welcome to websleuths, although I am sorry that you came for the reasons it seems that you might have.

Lion

Salem
04-17-2007, 02:25 AM
You could also check the State Megan's Law Websites. If you stick to the State's main page, on most sites you can search the person's name, without having to do it county by county.

I hope that helps and that you find the information you need. Please stay safe.