PDA

View Full Version : Thread No. 20

Pages : 1 [2] 3

DEPUTYDAWG
07-05-2007, 09:14 PM
DD,

Okay ! That sounds like a great idea since he is already familar with the quality we can maybe end up actually getting something just right. Just send me a pm and we can work on getting that taken care of - surely do appreciate what he has done.:)

I also did some calculations in order to help fill in one spot in this little puzzle - the trip from Raleigh to Hillsville is actually less than 2.5 hours by a bit. The gas usage, based on a Vin number trace indicates a gas consumption of 18.2 gallons. These calculations do not compensate for the increase in grade and elevation between Raleigh and Duffield and also does not include a stop at any meeting outside of Duffield. So the receipt should reflect at a minimum 18.2 gallons. Anything less, indicates a question about where the other gas station may be. Very interesting, I suspect it is just to the northwest of Raleigh.

I WILL pm you with my personal preference...and thanks. You are a dear. And thanks to the other 2 willing to assist and even deliver the goods! ;) And BTW, it's not just a "he" anymore that helped, he rounded up a little posse to further assist, LOL.

Thanks for your computations on gas/mileage/time, etc. I'm just leaving that all to you...........................................

raisincharlie
07-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I WILL pm you with my personal preference...and thanks. You are a dear. And thanks to the other 2 willing to assist and even deliver the goods! ;) And BTW, it's not just a "he" anymore that helped, he rounded up a little posse to further assist, LOL.

Thanks for your computations on gas/mileage/time, etc. I'm just leaving that all to you...........................................

The more the merrier :)

DEPUTYDAWG
07-05-2007, 09:32 PM
The more the merrier :)

Changing subject quickly...check your PM please! You just stunned me with your last one! :confused:

jake
07-05-2007, 10:11 PM
IMO - they, as well as he feel like he has this whipped. They have invented at least 20 scenarios of who else did it and because there has been no arrest yet - they think it is a done deal. Quess they missed the part about no one else being hauled in on an NTO or being issued multiple warrants and no one else being arrested either. Ooops.

Howdy, Raisin,

Your Ooops sure says it all. All those different scenarios sure have Ooops in them. And everybody admits it!! Can you believe it?

Those multiple warrants involving Jason sure have Oooops all over them, but the biggest Oooops is that no one else is named on any warrants!! Obviously the cops have it nailed down with no more warrants needed....unless the cops have warrants sealed by a judge.

No arrest yet?? That's no Ooops. The cops have said it is a complex case. You know they'll figure it out eventually. With only one suspect involved, they'll figure out the complexities of Jason. How complex can one guy be???

I hope I'm not part of your "they" who think this thing is whipped. No way do I think that. When the murderers are arrested and convicted--that's when I'll feel it is whipped.

The Saint
07-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Howdy, Raisin,

Your Ooops sure says it all. All those different scenarios sure have Ooops in them. And everybody admits it!! Can you believe it?

Those multiple warrants involving Jason sure have Oooops all over them, but the biggest Oooops is that no one else is named on any warrants!! Obviously the cops have it nailed down with no more warrants needed....unless the cops have warrants sealed by a judge.

No arrest yet?? That's no Ooops. The cops have said it is a complex case. You know they'll figure it out eventually. With only one suspect involved, they'll figure out the complexities of Jason. How complex can one guy be???

I hope I'm not part of your "they" who think this thing is whipped. No way do I think that. When the murderers are arrested and convicted--that's when I'll feel it is whipped.

complex or evil, take your pick.
he has complexes, that is for sure. he beat down a tiny pregnant woman.

The Saint
07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
big ooops:

telling every man and his dog that you are unhappy in your marriage and then killing your wife just a few weeks later.

bigger ooops:
asking your sister-in-law to go retrieve a printout of the Coach purse.

biggest ooops:

not paying your defense lawyer, so he drops you as a client.

jake
07-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Howdy, Scout.

Yeah, I have another "what if". But you’ll have to give up Jason for a while.

What if the murderers knew Jason was going to be out of town Thursday night into Friday. But they had no way to know he was planning to spend Friday night in Brevard.

They killed Michelle and left her there for Jason to discover when he came in Friday afternoon after his Virginia trip. Maybe this was meant to be payback to Jason for some real or imagined wrong.

But when Jason called Meredith and told her he wouldn't be back until Saturday and asked her to retrieve the document, their plan fell apart. This "fluke" crossed them up. Someone else had to discover the body. But still it could be made to seem that Jason was guilty.

A poster on another board, Cougermom, has the same theory. The only thing new is that we have assumed the killers knew Jason wouldn’t be back until Saturday. They didn’t. They expected him back Friday afternoon. JMO.

raisincharlie
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
big ooops:

telling every man and his dog that you are unhappy in your marriage and then killing your wife just a few weeks later.

bigger ooops:
asking your sister-in-law to go retrieve a printout of the Coach purse.

biggest ooops:

not paying your defense lawyer, so he drops you as a client.

Saint,

I think it best to consider the source of the information about the defense lawyer. That particular poster has a penchant for twisting things to look beneficial to Jy. I suspect this supposed information is what it always is - misinformation.

Scout
07-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Howdy, Scout.

What if the murderers knew Jason was going to be out of town Thursday night into Friday. But they had no way to know he was planning to spend Friday night in Brevard.

They killed Michelle and left her there for Jason to discover when he came in Friday afternoon after his Virginia trip. Maybe this was meant to be payback to Jason for some real or imagined wrong.

But when Jason called Meredith and told her he wouldn't be back until Saturday and asked her to retrieve the document, their plan fell apart. This "fluke" crossed them up. Someone else had to discover the body. But still it could be made to seem that Jason was guilty.

A poster on another board, Cougermom, has the same theory. The only thing new is that we have assumed the killers knew Jason wouldn’t be back until Saturday. They didn’t. They expected him back Friday afternoon. JMO.

Howdy, Jake. The emboldened font wasn't necessary to get my attention. I'm not blind. I do appreciate your reply to my invitation to share your theory though.

How do you know that these theoretical killers expected Jason back on Friday afternoon? If you assume Meredith is one of the killers, how can you be certain that Jason's voicemail didn't include mention of his side-trip to Brevard?

One more thing. Cougermom's endorsement doesn't really boost a theory's credibility in my eyes.

ETA: I see I didn't follow your theory very well. Michelle was already dead by the time Jason left the voicemail, so the killers couldn't have known about the side-trip prior to the murder if Meredith was one of the killers. That is, unless someone told her Thursday night about Jason's spontaneous decision to go to Brevard. Michelle and the GA friend both knew. Could either of them have told her? I wonder if Jason called any other friends that night during his drive to Hillsville.

jake
07-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Howdy, Jake. The emboldened font wasn't necessary to get my attention. I'm not blind. I do appreciate your reply to my invitation to share your theory though.

How do you know that these theoretical killers expected Jason back on Friday afternoon? If you assume Meredith is one of the killers, how can you be certain that Jason's voicemail didn't include mention of his side-trip to Brevard?

One more thing. Cougermom's endorsement doesn't really boost a theory's credibility in my eyes.

Not an endorsement, Scout. It's giving credit.

Sorry for insulting you with the bold. I typed it on Wordperfect and then pasted. That's how it came out.

I think his voicemail on Friday did mention the side trip. And then other plans had to be made.

I think the plan for the side trip wasn't made until sometime Thursday. His mother knew of it then. But I should have said the killers probably didn't know of the side trip.

jake
07-05-2007, 11:52 PM

ETA: I see I didn't follow your theory very well. Michelle was already dead by the time Jason left the voicemail, so the killers couldn't have known about the side-trip prior to the murder if Meredith was one of the killers. That is, unless someone told her Thursday night about Jason's spontaneous decision to go to Brevard. Michelle and the GA friend both knew. Could either of them have told her? I wonder if Jason called any other friends that night during his drive to Hillsville.

Just saw your ETA. I have been told Meredith did not call Michelle Thursday night, at least not while GA friend was there. No info about who Jason called.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Saint,

I think it best to consider the source of the information about the defense lawyer. That particular poster has a penchant for twisting things to look beneficial to Jy. I suspect this supposed information is what it always is - misinformation.

No misinformation. No twisting anything. Jason has no defense attorney. That simply corrects misinformation.

Scout
07-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Not an endorsement, Scout. It's giving credit.

Sorry for insulting you with the bold. I typed it on Wordperfect and then pasted. That's how it came out.

I think his voicemail on Friday did mention the side trip. And then other plans had to be made.

I think the plan for the side trip wasn't made until sometime Thursday. His mother knew of it then. But I should have said the killers probably didn't know of the side trip.

I've heard Jason is a chatty guy. Perhaps he spends most of his driving time talking on the phone. Might be why he was frequently checking voicemail on Friday -- he let incoming calls go to voicemail rather than put his ongoing conversations on hold. I believe you said on another forum that he called his mother just after 9 p.m., and he called Michelle moments later. However, she told him to call back later. Are you aware of any other calls he made or received that night?

So, as I understand it, you're basing your theory on the possiblity that Meredith didn't get word of Jason's side-trip to Brevard until sometime Friday -- whenever she listened to his voicemail.

I'm still not clear on why you have such strong suspicions of Meredith in the first place.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 12:18 AM
No misinformation. No twisting anything. Jason has no defense attorney. That simply corrects misinformation.

the retainer ran out?

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 12:20 AM
the retainer ran out?

Bet you if LE showed up at Jys new place wanting to talk - he would still say - talk to my lawyer. :)

The Saint
07-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Bet you if LE showed up at Jys new place wanting to talk - he would still say - talk to my lawyer. :)

mama or Google?

citygirl
07-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Just saw your ETA. I have been told Meredith did not call Michelle Thursday night, at least not while GA friend was there. No info about who Jason called.

After all these months I'm still dumbfounded by the above statement.

You've learned through the GA friend that the sister did not call while she was there.

NO INFO ABOUT WHO YOUR BUDDY CALLED.

You're a friend working diligently to prove his innocence and yet he can't even tell you who he spoke with ?

Don't you find that odd ?????

jake
07-06-2007, 10:13 AM
I've heard Jason is a chatty guy. Perhaps he spends most of his driving time talking on the phone. Might be why he was frequently checking voicemail on Friday -- he let incoming calls go to voicemail rather than put his ongoing conversations on hold. I believe you said on another forum that he called his mother just after 9 p.m., and he called Michelle moments later. However, she told him to call back later. Are you aware of any other calls he made or received that night?

So, as I understand it, you're basing your theory on the possiblity that Meredith didn't get word of Jason's side-trip to Brevard until sometime Friday -- whenever she listened to his voicemail.

I'm still not clear on why you have such strong suspicions of Meredith in the first place.

The sheriff said 'not random,' Scout. If not Jason.... who? Why not Meredith?

Don't know of anybody else he talked to that night.

jake
07-06-2007, 10:24 AM
After all these months I'm still dumbfounded by the above statement.

You've learned through the GA friend that the sister did not call while she was there.

NO INFO ABOUT WHO YOUR BUDDY CALLED.

You're a friend working diligently to prove his innocence and yet he can't even tell you who he spoke with ?

Don't you find that odd ?????

That's more misinformation, Citygirl. I'm not working to prove Jason's innocence. He is innocent.

I don't ask Jason about the case. He follows his personal attorney's advice.

citygirl
07-06-2007, 10:38 AM
That's more misinformation, Citygirl. I'm not working to prove Jason's innocence. He is innocent.

Forgive me, Jake. I am not in the business of posting misinformation. You tend to *play* with words. So let's rephrase it. You are working diligently to uphold his honor . You want to convince people of his upstanding character.You are working it, working it, working it ! Must be frustrating that he won't lend a hand with a few , benign details. And you expect posters to believe this ?

Then you indict the victim's sister when there has never been one iota of information leading in that direction ? And you expect posters to believe this , too ?

All JMO

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 10:44 AM

So now he has a lawyer again ? Changes like the wind over that lawyer issue.

jake
07-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Forgive me, Jake. I am not in the business of posting misinformation. You tend to *play* with words. So let's rephrase it. You are working diligently to uphold his honor . You want to convince people of his upstanding character.You are working it, working it, working it ! Must be frustrating that he won't lend a hand with a few , benign details. And you expect posters to believe this ?

Then you indict the victim's sister when there has never been one iota of information leading in that direction ? And you expect posters to believe this , too ?

All JMO

Sorry, Citygirl. I didn't mean to imply that you were. It's just that some things are repeated many times and soon come to be accepted as fact. I don't like that.

I realize Jason could give benign details. But he prefers to follow his personal attorney's advice. Yes, posters have a hard time believing this.

The sister? I don't even like to mention her name. The cops haven't publicly mentioned her as a suspect. I prefer that posters draw their own conclusions. Other posters on other boards aren't so circumspect.

jake
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
So now he has a lawyer again ? Changes like the wind over that lawyer issue.

He has a personal attorney. So do I. I don't have a defense attorney. Neither does Jason.

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 11:25 AM
He has a personal attorney. So do I. I don't have a defense attorney. Neither does Jason.

For some reason, not credible.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
For some reason, not credible.

Personal attorneys can be used if one is a plaintiff or a defendent. So, a personal attorney can indeed be a defense attorney if conditions warrant. Why is this an issue, LOL?

jake
07-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Personal attorneys can be used if one is a plaintiff or a defendent. So, a personal attorney can indeed be a defense attorney if conditions warrant. Why is this an issue, LOL?

Very good question, Deputydawg. Conditions don't warrant. Jason is not a defendant.

It is an important issue. It creates the impression Jason is a charged defendant. He is not.

I'm sure you and I would both object to being called defendants in this case. I object to anyone calling Jason a defendant.

spring
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM

because with so much time passing, jy has to be innocent, right? let's do and say all things now to make it look like jy is innocent.

maybe jy can jump on the bandwagon to get that fetal homicide law passed. that's probably what an innocent person would do when their son was taken from them. i'm guessing that's not gonna happen :chicken:

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM

Don't have a clue - I think it is more of the usual.

Have you noticed that the Neilson family is doing lots of PR trying to get Rep Weland's Fetal Homicide Law enacted in NC ? Wonder if that law can be made to be retroactive ? Seems to me there should be a way to make it applicable to Michelle's case considering in theory it is most relevant. Glad someone's husband cares enough to take some action.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 11:55 AM
because with so much time passing, jy has to be innocent, right? let's do and say all things now to make it look like jy is innocent.
maybe jy can jump on the bandwagon to get that fetal homicide law passed. that's probably what an innocent person would do when their son was taken from them. i'm guessing that's not gonna happen :chicken:

I think it should be clear to anyone that reads a newspaper or watches TV that putting too much emphasis on the time lag between date of incident and date of arrest isn't always a sure thing. :banghead:

The more I think about this issue whether Jason has a "personal" attorney, "defense" attorney, or no attorney at all - IMO, if I was a POI in the brutal beating of my spouse and child, it's only prudent and logical to have a criminal defense attorney. I think Jason is somewhat smart, in a general term. But to not have a criminal defense attorney? Not smart, IMO.

And, we know he did at the beginning. Why wouldn't he now? Heck, doesn't really matter since he's pretending to move on with a normal life. The minute he finds out he's still #1 POI and they want to talk to him further, all he or mama has to do is pick up the phone and what do you know? He'll have a criminal defense attorney to tell the detectives, "No, I don't want to talk to you."

JMO.

jake
07-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Have you noticed that the Neilson family is doing lots of PR trying to get Rep Weland's Fetal Homicide Law enacted in NC ? Wonder if that law can be made to be retroactive ? Seems to me there should be a way to make it applicable to Michelle's case considering in theory it is most relevant. Glad someone's husband cares enough to take some action.

I'm all in favor of Trudi Walend's bill. Those in favor of abortion might have a problem with it, though. A mama and her doctor can kill her own baby but no one else can? But other states have gotten around that. NC can also.

Retroactive? Not a chance. I'd be in favor. But there's no way to declare something the killers did 8 months ago suddenly to be a crime.

snowshuze
07-06-2007, 11:57 AM

I guess some folks can't just "move on" until they deal with tragic issues.....like the murder of their beautiful wife and unborn child.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 11:59 AM

So very true. You'd think that with all the friends and family of Jason, someone would have recommended that he get actively involved with this...but it doesn't seem to be a big enough cause in his life right now, I guess, to try and enact laws that would help others in the future (to spare them the pain he has had to endure these past several months).

snowshuze
07-06-2007, 12:02 PM
<snipped>

Retroactive? Not a chance. I'd be in favor. But there's no way to declare something the killers did 8 months ago suddenly to be a crime.

O Jake, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, MURDER is a crime. TWO murders should be double the punishment.

spring
07-06-2007, 12:16 PM

my good buddy gave me these links to post in case the brevardians get a wild hair and want to do something right for a change.

Nielsen--http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1547056/

Petition--http://www.petitiononline.com/061407/petition.html

House Bill 263--http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2007&BillID=H263

Rep. Walend--http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/members/viewMember.pl?sChamber=House&nUserID=196

First try to pass in 2005--Unborn Victims of Violence (H1324), sponsored by Representa-tives Trudi Walend and Dale Folwell;

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2005&BillID=h1324 (http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2005&BillID=h1324)

jake
07-06-2007, 12:17 PM
O Jake, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, MURDER is a crime. TWO murders should be double the punishment.

Not bad news to me. In fact, not even news. Keep in mind: the killers can only be executed once, not matter how many people they kill. No way to double the punishment.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:22 PM
my good buddy gave me these links to post in case the brevardians get a wild hair and want to do something right for a change.

Nielsen--http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1547056/

Petition--http://www.petitiononline.com/061407/petition.html

House Bill 263--http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2007&BillID=H263

Rep. Walend--http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/members/viewMember.pl?sChamber=House&nUserID=196

First try to pass in 2005--Unborn Victims of Violence (H1324), sponsored by Representa-tives Trudi Walend and Dale Folwell;

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2005&BillID=h1324 (http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2005&BillID=h1324)

Thanks. Trudi is a neighbor of the Youngs. They talk occasionally.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I think it should be clear to anyone that reads a newspaper or watches TV that putting too much emphasis on the time lag between date of incident and date of arrest isn't always a sure thing. :banghead:

The more I think about this issue whether Jason has a "personal" attorney, "defense" attorney, or no attorney at all - IMO, if I was a POI in the brutal beating of my spouse and child, it's only prudent and logical to have a criminal defense attorney. I think Jason is somewhat smart, in a general term. But to not have a criminal defense attorney? Not smart, IMO.

And, we know he did at the beginning. Why wouldn't he now? Heck, doesn't really matter since he's pretending to move on with a normal life. The minute he finds out he's still #1 POI and they want to talk to him further, all he or mama has to do is pick up the phone and what do you know? He'll have a criminal defense attorney to tell the detectives, "No, I don't want to talk to you."

JMO.

Semantics are important. I'll continue to point this out every chance I get.

I'm curious: Why do you think Jason is 'pretending' to live a normal life? Has someone who knows him said something to you about that?

spring
07-06-2007, 12:32 PM

goodness! you would think someone who lost her baby grandson and had a political friend like that, she would be MAJORLY involved in spearheading this.

i guess it would be beneficial to wait tho if she feels her son might be arrested soon. wouldn't want to take the chance on it being retroactive!

spring
07-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Semantics are important. I'll continue to point this out every chance I get.

I'm curious: Why do you think Jason is 'pretending' to live a normal life? Has someone who knows him said something to you about that?

DD, maybe you could hire him. he's good at these fishing expeditions, isn't he :p

Scout
07-06-2007, 12:36 PM
~snipped~

The sister? I don't even like to mention her name. The cops haven't publicly mentioned her as a suspect. I prefer that posters draw their own conclusions. Other posters on other boards aren't so circumspect.

Jake, you know I can't let this slide after reading at least three previous posts by you over the last 13+ hours that directly contradict your statement.

Howdy, Scout.

You're hellbent on saving Jason from the fate he brought upon himself, and you have no shame in maligning the victim's sister to do so.

Michelle's injuries were not inflicted by a woman, Jake. She was killed by a man. A strong man, overflowing with malice.

You don't know Jason like you think you do, Jake. He's an egocentric man of low moral character. If his family is aware of his other transgressions, they have excused them for far too long.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Jake, you know I can't let this slide after reading at least three previous posts by you over the last 13+ hours that directly contradict your statement.

You're hellbent on saving Jason from the fate he brought upon himself, and you have no shame in maligning the victim's sister to do so.

Michelle's injuries were not inflicted by a woman, Jake. She was killed by a man. A strong man, overflowing with malice.

You don't know Jason like you think you do, Jake. He's an egocentric man of low moral character. If his family is aware of his other transgressions, they have excused them for far too long.

A 'strong man' could choke a small woman. A 'strong man' would probably crush her skull several times with blows to the head.

snowshuze
07-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Not bad news to me. In fact, not even news. Keep in mind: the killers can only be executed once, not matter how many people they kill. No way to double the punishment.

Well, at least we agree murderers should be executed.

But my above post was suggesting multiple life sentences.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:50 PM
snipped to make it print------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1567379#post1567379)
Howdy, Scout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1567870#post1567870)

Notice, Scout, in the first one, I didn't accuse Meredith of anything. Jason called her.

In the second one, I was answering your question with a question of my own. You didn't answer, by the way.

What I told you is true.

jake
07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
snipped to make it print------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1567379#post1567379)
Howdy, Scout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1567870#post1567870)

Notice, Scout, in the first one, I didn't accuse Meredith of anything. Jason called her.

In the second one, I was answering your question with a question of my own. You didn't answer, by the way.

What I told you is true.

jake
07-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Sorry about the duplicate. I tried to edit but it didn't work. Something weird happened. I'll try again later.

Scout
07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
~snipped~

What I told you is true.

Yes, you did accuse Meredith, Jake. You accused her of participating in a plan to murder her sister and arrange for Jason to find the bludgeoned corpse.

Your question has no basis except that you believe it could not have been Jason who killed Michelle. Provide some evidence, circumstantial or direct, that implicates Meredith.

spring
07-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Yes, you did accuse Meredith, Jake. You accused her of participating in a plan to murder her sister and arrange for Jason to find the bludgeoned corpse.

Your question has no basis except that you believe it could not have been Jason who killed Michelle. Provide some evidence, circumstantial or direct, that implicates Meredith.

scout, did you ever happen to notice in all these months how the posse has tried hard to "imply" about Meredith, but this one is very careful NOT to say it. that tells me that he is afraid that his buddy is going to be convicted of this murder, and he is afraid of the backlash from the Fishers when it's all said and done. he has gotten his "students" to say it though. i think it's called using gojo to keep your hands clean of the BS.

Scout
07-06-2007, 02:08 PM
scout, did you ever happen to notice in all these months how the posse has tried hard to "imply" about Meredith, but this one is very careful NOT to say it. that tells me that he is afraid that his buddy is going to be convicted of this murder, and he is afraid of the backlash from the Fishers when it's all said and done. he has gotten his "students" to say it though. i think it's called using gojo to keep your hands clean of the BS.

Not careful enough.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 02:13 PM

Scout,
Very succinct request.
The silence is deafening, IMO.
Too bad this will never be answered directly.

spring
07-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Not careful enough.

i agree :doh:

i understand the need to deflect. what i don't understand is, if you are going to try to push all the blame on someone else and frame someone else, why beat around the bush about it? and then to go further, back away from it when confronted on it.

i am pretty firm on my where i stand, aren't you, scout?

i wonder if they have thought about how bad it will look when it is brought up at jason's trial that jy's family and friends tried to implicate Meredith, the victim's sister and the victim's mother as well. should help that jury see right through any defense, don't ya think?

nanandjim
07-06-2007, 02:20 PM
...The silence is deafening, IMO...
Maybe, Jake is on the phone with Jason, asking, "Now, can you explain to me again why Meredith murdered her sister??" :rolleyes:

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Maybe, Jake is on the phone with Jason, asking, "Now, can you explain to me again why Meredith murdered her sister??" :rolleyes:

:eek:

Oh wait, Jason doesn't talk to ANYONE about this "case." :waitasec:
So I guess even his family members have to go around sleuthing, trying to fill in certain blanks and unknowns, because their son doesn't talk one iota about any of it. (Supposedly :rolleyes: )

nanandjim
07-06-2007, 03:05 PM
:eek:

Oh wait, Jason doesn't talk to ANYONE about this "case." :waitasec:
So I guess even his family members have to go around sleuthing, trying to fill in certain blanks and unknowns, because their son doesn't talk one iota about any of it. (Supposedly :rolleyes: )

Yep...It's like the dead elephant in the room. They probably are scared to death to talk about it for fear of upsetting Jason. You can't get me to believe that they don't know in their guts that he is the only viable suspect.

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 03:24 PM

Wonder what Trudi thinks about one husband of a murdered wife who shuts up and hides in the mountains while another husband with a murdered wife is out pounding the street trying to help getting her pet bill passed. Perhaps Jason inspired her to work harder.

spring
07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Wonder what Trudi thinks about one husband of a murdered wife who shuts up and hides in the mountains while another husband with a murdered wife is out pounding the street trying to help getting her pet bill passed. Perhaps Jason inspired her to work harder.

well, that neighbor who lives 3 miles away may just not talk to them as much as one purports. this is not one of those next door neighbor type deals.

spring
07-06-2007, 04:08 PM

i was just thinking. would a politician want to align herself with someone who is a possible wife and baby killer? that could be a political nightmare!

SueY
07-06-2007, 04:20 PM
i was just thinking. would a politician want to align herself with someone who is a possible wife and baby killer? that could be a political nightmare!
I'm thinking the same, spring. It could put the politician in a very difficult spot. As a politician wanting to forward her new law, I doubt she would have missed the opportunity to approach the Youngs. I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall at that possible meeting. Aside from the abortion implications of the law, which have been satisfactorily handled in other states, I'd have thought the fetal homicide law one of those Motherhood and Apple Pie things. Strange for JY not to publicly support it and use the opportunity to keep his wife's and son's murders in the spotlight ("strange" spoken with tongue firmly in cheek).

jake
07-06-2007, 04:22 PM

I'm just too blind to see it, Scout. Tell me again how this accuses Meredith. "their plan" refers to the killers, not Meredith.

My question was not an accusation. It was a question. By the way, why won't you answer it?

jake
07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Scout,
Very succinct request.
The silence is deafening, IMO.
Too bad this will never be answered directly.

I had one for you at 12:30 today. No answer.

I had one for Scout posted twice. No answer.

jake
07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
i agree :doh:

i understand the need to deflect. what i don't understand is, if you are going to try to push all the blame on someone else and frame someone else, why beat around the bush about it? and then to go further, back away from it when confronted on it.

i am pretty firm on my where i stand, aren't you, scout?

i wonder if they have thought about how bad it will look when it is brought up at jason's trial that jy's family and friends tried to implicate Meredith, the victim's sister and the victim's mother as well. should help that jury see right through any defense, don't ya think?

You see, Scout, what I've told you several times about these posters?

If I accuse someone of murder--- that's wrong.

If I don't accuse someone of murder--- that's wrong.

The only RIGHT on this board is to accuse Jason.

Oh, well.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
clue for JTF: wild horses and/or ocean flag
clue for rafter: bad speller, makes toasts with a can of beer, has time on his hands due to drought in NC

CORRECTION listed above in red

The Saint
07-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I had one for you at 12:30 today. No answer.

I had one for Scout posted twice. No answer.

the world does not revolve around you and your schedule, jake.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 04:56 PM
personal attorney?
did jay go back to the lawyer who handled his multiple speeding violations?

jake
07-06-2007, 05:01 PM
personal attorney?
did jay go back to the lawyer who handled his multiple speeding violations?

You haven't told the board yet why Jason needs a lawyer.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 05:03 PM

Oh, well.

i guess jay shouldn't have killed michelle, then.
*sigh*
poor jake.

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 05:06 PM

Oh, well.

The only right on this board is to support your position. You have not provided anything showing that anyone other that Jy has been hauled in under an NTO, nor have you provided anything verifying multiple search warrants have been issued to anyone other than Jy, you say Jy doesn't have a lawyer, the next day you say he does. You denied the affair, even though it is a known, you say you know nothing in one breath and in the next claim to know all. Facts-knowns , they all point to one killer, one intimate killer, one man, one husband, one silent, hiding husband who refused from the second he returned to Raliegh to help LE resolve who killed his beautiful wife and unborn son.

Oh well,

spring
07-06-2007, 05:27 PM

Oh, well.

there is an old saying you might have heard. if the shoe fits, wear it.

there are no search warrants for anybody else. there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence that points jy's direction. he had motive and lots of it. and the fact that i have heard lots of inside information, i know that you all are using Meredith as your smoke screen.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 05:29 PM
You haven't told the board yet why Jason needs a lawyer.

elementary. jason beat his wife to death and murdered his 2 unborn sons.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 05:36 PM
there is an old saying you might have heard. if the shoe fits, wear it.

there are no search warrants for anybody else. there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence that points jy's direction. he had motive and lots of it. and the fact that i have heard lots of inside information, i know that you all are using Meredith as your smoke screen.

If he has a "personal" attorney, which Jake stated Jason does have...he really should coordinate a sit down chat with Jason, LE and the attorney to go over facts that are unresolved or unclear at this point. I have absolutely NO problem with a POI having legal representation at the interview. None. Get Jason's take and ideas on who might have done this to his wife and child to LE, and let them further investigate. If he's got proof of his innocence, he should give that to LE, as well. Boy, I just don't understand why Jason hasn't taken the time to do this already. :waitasec:

Then again, Jason must also know some of the inside info that's been gathered recently, as well. That's okay, he and his lawyer should just broach that info head on if it's incorrect info. If it's not, then yes, I can see why Jason and family would be mighty worried. IMO.

jake
07-06-2007, 05:36 PM
The only right on this board is to support your position. You have not provided anything showing that anyone other that Jy has been hauled in under an NTO, nor have you provided anything verifying multiple search warrants have been issued to anyone other than Jy, you say Jy doesn't have a lawyer, the next day you say he does. You denied the affair, even though it is a known, you say you know nothing in one breath and in the next claim to know all. Facts-knowns , they all point to one killer, one intimate killer, one man, one husband, one silent, hiding husband who refused from the second he returned to Raliegh to help LE resolve who killed his beautiful wife and unborn son.

Oh well,

What can I say? Okay. Please show the board my post where I say Jason does not have a lawyer.

jake
07-06-2007, 05:39 PM
elementary. jason beat his wife to death and murdered his 2 unborn sons.

You really think he's been paying a lawyer for 8 months? To do what??

snowshuze
07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
I understand attorney valet service is pricey.
He DID pick up the SUV from LE, right?

jake
07-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Oh well,

What can I say? Okay. 'hauled in'? A nontestimonial order is common for police to use. Jason went with his personal attorney for the examination. He was not 'hauled' anywhere.

raisincharlie
07-06-2007, 05:47 PM
What can I say? Okay. 'hauled in'? A nontestimonial order is common for police to use. Jason went with his personal attorney for the examination. He was not 'hauled' anywhere.

So he went in with his personal attorney hey?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1088411/

Jason Young, 32, was responding to a court order that allows authorities to take physical evidence from someone close to a criminal case. He arrived with attorney Roger W. Smith Jr. at the City County Bureau of Identification at the Wake County Public Safety Center.

So now we know - Roger Smith is Jys personal attorney. Game over Jake.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 05:49 PM

Jason Young, 32, was responding to a court order that allows authorities to take physical evidence from someone close to a criminal case. He arrived with attorney Roger W. Smith Jr. at the City County Bureau of Identification at the Wake County Public Safety Center.

Whew...high priced atty just to have for the heck of it. Probably charges high rates for even a, "gasp" criminal defense attorney?

jake
If he has a "personal" attorney, which Jake stated Jason does have...he really should coordinate a sit down chat with Jason, LE and the attorney to go over facts that are unresolved or unclear at this point. I have absolutely NO problem with a POI having legal representation at the interview. None. Get Jason's take and ideas on who might have done this to his wife and child to LE, and let them further investigate. If he's got proof of his innocence, he should give that to LE, as well. Boy, I just don't understand why Jason hasn't taken the time to do this already. :waitasec:

Then again, Jason must also know some of the inside info that's been gathered recently, as well. That's okay, he and his lawyer should just broach that info head on if it's incorrect info. If it's not, then yes, I can see why Jason and family would be mighty worried. IMO.

Reckon I don't know enough about law to advise Jason. I'll have to leave that to you and his personal attorney.

I don't know what Jason knows about inside information. I haven' noticed anyone in his family being worried.... nor among his friends. Maybe we're just the last to know about the insider stuff. I sure wish you would share some of it, if you will.

The Saint

stepdaddy foot the bill. jake, this is serious business, not word games. jay could end up being executed.

jake
07-06-2007, 05:51 PM

Mr. Smith is not qualified to be a personal attorney? I don't understand.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Reckon I don't know enough about law to advise Jason. I'll have to leave that to you and his personal attorney.

I don't know what Jason knows about inside information. I haven' noticed anyone in his family being worried.... nor among his friends. Maybe we're just the last to know about the insider stuff. I sure wish you would share some of it, if you will.

those folks are in serious denial. i guess you didn't read JTF's posts where she talked about jason's mom crying all of the time.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 05:53 PM

he is jason's criminal attorney.
jason is a criminal. he is a murderer.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM

qualified? yes.
inexperienced? yes.
over his head in a murder case? He77 yes.

spring
07-06-2007, 06:16 PM

you just don't want to listen to insider stuff. LE has enuf on jy to pick him up right now. if they wait and let him screw up some more, which he will, that will firm up their case even more. they want to make sure he gets the death penalty.

that's as much as you are going to get out of me on your fishing expedition.

jake
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
you just don't want to listen to insider stuff. LE has enuf on jy to pick him up right now. if they wait and let him screw up some more, which he will, that will firm up their case even more. they want to make sure he gets the death penalty.

that's as much as you are going to get out of me on your fishing expedition.

Well, thanks. That's more insider stuff than I had before. I won't spread it around.

spring
07-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, thanks. That's more insider stuff than I had before. I won't spread it around.

yeah, it's a little different than what you normally spread around :)

have you given it a thought as to how it is going to look if jy goes to trial and they show how jy's family and friends have maligned the fisher family to try to take the heat off jy? i don't think a jury will much appreciate that.

jake
07-06-2007, 07:04 PM
yeah, it's a little different than what you normally spread around :)

have you given it a thought as to how it is going to look if jy goes to trial and they show how jy's family and friends have maligned the fisher family to try to take the heat off jy? i don't think a jury will much appreciate that.

Which 'family and friends' are you talking about? Of course, there will be no trial. JMO

Stoli
07-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Which 'family and friends' are you talking about? Of course, there will be no trial. JMO

From what I understand, that's not what they're saying in Raleigh. JMO

jake
07-06-2007, 07:13 PM
From what I understand, that's not what they're saying in Raleigh. JMO

I hope you feel free to elucidate.

Stoli
07-06-2007, 07:27 PM
I hope you feel free to elucidate.

I'm afraid that I cannot. I'm sure that the people that Jason knows who still live in Raleigh (if they are still communicating with him) can tell him the same things that I have heard.

citygirl
07-06-2007, 07:27 PM

You haven't noticed any friends or family being worried ? And you claim to be an intimate family friend ? You cannot be serious , man !!!!!!

This kind of statement seriously reduces your credibility as an insider.

This is a grave matter. Your friend's vibrant, youthful, pregnant wife has been murdered !

He , the one who swore to protect, honor and obey 'til death do us part, is the main POI.....and his family and friends are not worried ?

What do you take us for ? Do you think we are brain dead ?

He did it. He's walking now, but he is a dead man walking.

JMHO

spring
07-06-2007, 07:30 PM

are you his friend? is jtf his family? is your son in law his friend?

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 07:43 PM
are you his friend? is jtf his family? is your son in law his friend?

IMO, it says a whole lot if his friends and family aren't worried when a son and friend are a POI in the brutal beating of his own wife and child. Really! How can someone NOT be worried until the #(&#%(&%^$ is found? Most normal families lose sleep, go to counseling/church/ etc. for grief and how to deal with such violent and unbearable acts against family members. This was supposed to be a life altering moment, or did certain people forget this?

Oh, and would friends and family members be on internet message boards trying to dispel every fact, supposition, etc? If they weren't worried about the perfect boy, they wouldn't have to spend countless hours trying to convince others that he couldn't do such a thing :D

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D (ahhh, I love sarcasm, always have and always will)

spring
07-06-2007, 07:58 PM
IMO, it says a whole lot if his friends and family aren't worried when a son and friend are a POI in the brutal beating of his own wife and child. Really! How can someone NOT be worried until the #(&#%(&%^$ is found? Most normal families lose sleep, go to counseling/church/ etc. for grief and how to deal with such violent and unbearable acts against family members. This was supposed to be a life altering moment, or did certain people forget this?

Oh, and would friends and family members be on internet message boards trying to dispel every fact, supposition, etc? If they weren't worried about the perfect boy, they wouldn't have to spend countless hours trying to convince others that he couldn't do such a thing :D

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D (ahhh, I love sarcasm, always have and always will)

this whole ordeal appears to be nothing more than an inconvenience for this family. that is hard to comprehend unless you figure why it is that way.

and while someone may not like sarcasm, i sure do :p it's a gift!

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 08:20 PM
this whole ordeal appears to be nothing more than an inconvenience for this family. that is hard to comprehend unless you figure why it is that way.

and while someone may not like sarcasm, i sure do :p it's a gift!

I think your choice of word, inconvenience, describes it beautifully...at least from what we've (the collective "we," haha) read from non-worried friends and family members.

Glad you appreciate the art of sarcasm, as well. :dance:

DEPUTYDAWG
07-06-2007, 08:24 PM

Ah, but you have used "personal" attorneys in the past, so I'm sure you're pretty well versed in their varied uses.

You can pass along my recommendation for Jason to discuss with his "personal" attorney. I'm sure the attorney wouldn't be the least bit surprised at the recommendation. It's common...very common. Nothing unique. Thanks!

snowshuze
07-06-2007, 08:29 PM
<snipped>
Reckon I don't know enough about law to advise Jason.
What about honesty Jake? Do you know anything about compassion?
If Jason is taking advice, try talking to him about HONOR.
MOO

jake
07-06-2007, 11:04 PM
You haven't noticed any friends or family being worried ? And you claim to be an intimate family friend ? You cannot be serious , man !!!!!!

This kind of statement seriously reduces your credibility as an insider.

This is a grave matter. Your friend's vibrant, youthful, pregnant wife has been murdered !

He , the one who swore to protect, honor and obey 'til death do us part, is the main POI.....and his family and friends are not worried ?

What do you take us for ? Do you think we are brain dead ?

He did it. He's walking now, but he is a dead man walking.

JMHO

Sorry I can't tell you all the things family and friends know that eliminates our 'worry'. I imagine our confidence makes the killers nervous.

'Brain dead'? Naw, probably not. But you are easy prey to the misinformation spread around the boards.

You say Jason is the 'main P.O.I.'? Not true, of course. But people still repeat it as truth.

The Saint
07-06-2007, 11:10 PM

you're right, jake.

jason wasn't "hauled" anywhere, he was "carried" by his lawyer down to the sheriff's office; that's the proper southern expression.

jason did the hauling.
he hauled off and beat his wife's skull in so that it looked perforated like a Wiffle ball.

and he could have hauled their little girl around in his SUV while he was getting rid of the bloody evidence and then return her to Birchleaf when she was fast asleep.

spring
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM

Not worried?! Oh yeah, I believe....:D

just thought i would bump this because i think it is so fitting.

Train
07-07-2007, 12:11 AM
just thought i would bump this because i think it is so fitting.

Agreed! An innocent man instantly lawyers up then shuts up while his close buddies post round the clock to clear his name? Seems to me that sitting down with LE and answering a few simple questions would do the trick.

The Saint
07-07-2007, 12:31 AM
jake posted on another board (don't try to look, it's been poofed as usual),
that "jason doesn't need the money." he was referring to jason not filing a claim for the insurance money for michelle's death.

so, are we to believe that michelle's 401K has been paid out to jason?
or has a family friend given a loan to jason?

michelle young earned more money than jason. it was a shotgun wedding.

a pattern seems to have emerged (at least from 3 mountain men that crime sleuths have examined due to Michelle's murder):

imperious, sexist men who "marry up" in terms of a wife who has or whose family has more money, land, education or social standing in the community.

could this resentment of an independent Yankee woman have been a factor in her murder or the subsequent posts about her murder on various crime boards?

5bigfish5
07-07-2007, 01:01 AM
<snipped>

What about honesty Jake? Do you know anything about compassion?
If Jason is taking advice, try talking to him about HONOR.
MOO

Shuze,

You are so right!

IF Jason Young could spell HONOR, The Nielsen Family in Raleigh would have had a seven month head start on the N.C. "Fetal Homicide Law".

Ahem, but that's right, Jason can't be bothered, not in November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007 or so far in July 2007.....he's movin' on~~~~~~~~~.

5BigFish5

The Saint
07-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Why wouldn't jason and the Young family be aggressive, vocal proponents of a law which would hold the killer of their unborn son/grandson accountable?

oh, right. no can do. jason killed the baby and the baby's mother.

5bigfish5
07-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Why wouldn't jason and the Young family be aggressive, vocal proponents of a law which would hold the killer of their unborn son/grandson accountable?

oh, right. no can do. jason killed the baby and the baby's mother.

Hi Saint,

Sadly, It is the ONLY answer on "God's Green Earth".

5BigFish5

(Hey, Jason had a "golden opportunity", albeit months late, he ain't even trying to fake it!.......he's movin' on)

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Agreed! An innocent man instantly lawyers up then shuts up while his close buddies post round the clock to clear his name? Seems to me that sitting down with LE and answering a few simple questions would do the trick.

Welcome, Train!

Have you been following Michelle's case since the beginning? It seemed it was kinda slow for awhile, but it appears things are becoming more active in the Raleigh area in the last few weeks. I'm so glad...justice for Michelle and her unborn baby.

Train
07-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Welcome, Train!

Have you been following Michelle's case since the beginning? It seemed it was kinda slow for awhile, but it appears things are becoming more active in the Raleigh area in the last few weeks. I'm so glad...justice for Michelle and her unborn baby.

Thank you for the warm welcome, DeputyDawg! I've been following this case since January, so I had alot of reading and catching up to do back then, but I've pretty much stayed on top of things since then, just now decided to dip my foot in the pool, though.

I, too have noticed that things are buzzing again. Hopefully it means an arrest is imminent. Although it would have been nice to have had an arrest back in November, I'm glad that LE is conducting this investigation as thoroughly as possible and making sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Too many loopholes in our legal system and if there is the slightest chance that the perp could get off or even be charged with a lesser crime, then patience is what I shall have.

I am confident that an arrest will be made....and soon.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome, DeputyDawg! I've been following this case since January, so I had alot of reading and catching up to do back then, but I've pretty much stayed on top of things since then, just now decided to dip my foot in the pool, though.

I, too have noticed that things are buzzing again. Hopefully it means an arrest is imminent. Although it would have been nice to have had an arrest back in November, I'm glad that LE is conducting this investigation as thoroughly as possible and making sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Too many loopholes in our legal system and if there is the slightest chance that the perp could get off or even be charged with a lesser crime, then patience is what I shall have.

I am confident that an arrest will be made....and soon.

Yes, I also have faith that the patience will lead to the right person being arrested and then convicted. Justice delayed is not justice denied, IMO.

jake
07-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, when no one has new news, I will continue my efforts to correct misinformation in old news.

clipped from Polksaladannie's thread======

Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the May 2006 car-accident causing Michelle to lose her baby Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the crash..

=========================

Michelle's doctor told Jason and Michelle the wreck did not cause her to lose the baby. Other "facts" about the wreck are wrong. They're not important, but are wrong.

nanandjim
07-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Hey Train...What an intelligent and insightful post! We all know why the simple route is not being taken--even those who proclaim Jason's innocence. ;)

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Well, when no one has new news, I will continue my efforts to correct misinformation in old news.

Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the May 2006 car-accident causing Michelle to lose her baby Highway Patrol Trooper David Hicks, who investigated the crash..

Michelle's doctor told Jason and Michelle the wreck did not cause her to lose the baby. Other "facts" about the wreck are wrong. They're not important, but are wrong.
This is patently false.
There is no way in hell any medical professional would have advised conception of another child so soon for a host of physiological reasons you wouldn't understand.

snowshuze
07-07-2007, 11:21 AM

Pease enlighten us to the "fact" of what DID cause Michelle to lose her baby?

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 11:22 AM

Wrong again.
The skinny on what Michelle's doctor "told" her comes from the "Jason is my idol and his butt is so sweet" gang. As I said before, no medical professional would have advised attempting let alone succeeding to conceive.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 11:30 AM
This is patently false.
There is no way in hell any medical professional would have advised conception of another child so soon for a host of physiological reasons you wouldn't understand.

Oh my goodness, a voice of reason.
Thank you!

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh my goodness, a voice of reason.
Thank you!

You're welcome. I'm new as you can probably tell but I've been reading some. There is a lot of crap posted here, mostly by one person whom I suspect is close to the Young family. Perhaps too close. When the gene pool is so shallow it is ill advised to dive into it.

nanandjim
07-07-2007, 11:50 AM
:laugh:...When the gene pool is so shallow it is ill advised to dive into it.
Welcome, LOL! You fit right in!! :D

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 11:55 AM

Well, what a amazing coincidence.
We will have to add that to the large and ever growing lists of coincidences.
Likely cause of death for MY's second baby? Blunt force trauma to the abdomen causing damage to the placenta which meant less or no oxygen could get to the baby and he died of hypoxia (reduced oxygen due to restricted blood flow through the placenta) or anoxia (complete loss of blood flow with consequent complete loss of oxygen through the placenta). Long before Jason had racked up so many coincidences, that investigating highway patrolman probably did not think it was suspicious. Now though? Suspicious as he11.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 11:56 AM
:laugh:
Welcome, LOL! You fit right in!! :D
Thank you!

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Likely cause of death for MY's second baby? Blunt force trauma to the abdomen causing damage to the placenta which meant less or no oxygen could get to the baby and he died of hypoxia (reduced oxygen due to restricted blood flow through the placenta) or anoxia (complete loss of blood flow with consequent complete loss of oxygen through the placenta). Long before Jason had racked up so many coincidences, that investigating highway patrolman probably did not think it was suspicious. Now though? Suspicious as he11.

Traffic accidents/investigations: now we're talking something I know something about, LOL. I also am quite experienced in the fine nuances (sp?) of what an officer will say in public and on paper (case reports) on causes of accidents. THEN there's his/her own personal opinions that will not be publicly stated, as it's their opinion only - yet can come from years of experience. In most investigations, there will be several levels of chain of command reviews. Some of those can become quite involved with disagreements, etc. Questionable details will be reviewed.

What is interesting to note is that unless an officer is absolutely sure, they will NOT want to put the burden of an accident on someone unless they are really confident. As it should be. There was a recent case where a HP officer was sure that the cause of a crash was a teen's suicide, but the public outcry was so loud over that, that the HP agency didn't want to go public with that at the time. They elected to determine it was an "accident" at the time, knowing that upon further investigation, time is on their side - they can amend the report and investigation later. It's awfully hard to tell a mother or father that their son committed suicide by vehicle. The officers better have those proverbial I's and T's handled before making such a finding. That's just human nature.

And...as you hit upon, initial case reports are based upon information known at that time, based upon investigation at that time. Details can become known at a later date, which may change the initial findings a little, or a lot!

IMO, but based upon a little experience as well...I haven't seen enough to convince me that that Jason's crash was anything other than accidental. So, I'm giving Jason the benefit of the doubt on this crash!

And I am 99.9998% sure that based upon what has happened since then, has been greatly discussed by the accident investigators (actually we know that)....but the key part of that? IF, and that's IF, they decide it wasn't a clear cut "accident" they will NOT make that information public at this time. No way. It will be held tight, as part of the larger criminal investigation. They have no reason, nor duty, to alert the public or family, or even Jason, of such a change, at this time. JMO.

FYI, more agencies are revising their vehicle "accident" forms to change the word from "accident" to "crash" to greater distinguish that all auto crashes are indeed NOT accidents.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:38 PM
DD

Point well taken. I do think however, that LE has looked at this accident from a different perspective than they had originally. The story about his running off the road to his right and overcorrecting and then veering across two lanes and down 100 feet when Cassidy was not with them and Michelle just happened to have her seat belt off? I've done the whole overcorrecting thing too but never have I veered across one lane let alone two. Wonder if there were skid marks? I don't find it odd that Michelle would have deactivated her air bag. Air bags + pregnant women=trauma. Seat belt? She was a good mother to Cassidy. That tells me that she would have taken good care of her while she was in utero. I see no reason to believe she would not do the same with her second pregnancy and taking care would include wearing a seatbelt. So, unhooking the seat belt (although we all do it) is hinky.

jake
07-07-2007, 12:41 PM
This is patently false.

You're right. I'm just a man.

However, you jump the gun. No one advised Michelle to have another child. Who told you someone did?

jake
07-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Pease enlighten us to the "fact" of what DID cause Michelle to lose her baby?

Liveoutloud will tell you. I can't understand things like that.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 12:44 PM
DD

Point well taken. I do think however, that LE has looked at this accident from a different perspective than they had originally. The story about his running off the road to his right and overcorrecting and then veering across two lanes and down 100 feet when Cassidy was not with them and Michelle just happened to have her seat belt off? I've done the whole overcorrecting thing too but never have I veered across one lane let alone two. Wonder if there were skid marks? I don't find it odd that Michelle would have deactivated her air bag. Air bags + pregnant women=trauma. Seat belt? She was a good mother to Cassidy. That tells me that she would have taken good care of her while she was in utero. I see no reason to believe she would not do the same with her second pregnancy and taking care would include wearing a seatbelt. So, unhooking the seat belt (although we all do it) is hinky.

Agree it's awfully coincidental (hmmm, again)...and I'm sure the investigators are looking at it as part of the bigger picture. From what I'm hearing, they are a quite competent bunch down there.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:45 PM
You're right. I'm just a man.

However, you jump the gun. No one advised Michelle to have another child. Who told you someone did?

You're relying on the use of semantics.
Not a problem as I, too, can do that.
It does make your argument weak though your grammar may be strong.

jake
07-07-2007, 12:46 PM
You're welcome. I'm new as you can probably tell but I've been reading some. There is a lot of crap posted here, mostly by one person whom I suspect is close to the Young family. Perhaps too close. When the gene pool is so shallow it is ill advised to dive into it.

Bashing insults always get better information. You should try it. It makes posters more eager to share.

Now there's the sarcasm some posters love so much.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Agree it's awfully coincidental (hmmm, again)...and I'm sure the investigators are looking at it as part of the bigger picture. From what I'm hearing, they are a quite competent bunch down there.

I'm hopeful that you are right about their competency.
I have not read as much as I probably need to but I plan on spending this weekend do just that.

jake
07-07-2007, 12:48 PM

All I know is second hand from what the doctor told Jason and Jason told me. Where does your info come from?

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:55 PM
All I know is second hand from what the doctor told Jason and Jason told me. Where does your info come from?

Physics.
Anatomy and physiology.
Undergraduate degree in mechanized systems engineering.
Been to the NHTSA in Virginia as a result of the above.
How's that for a start?

jake
07-07-2007, 12:56 PM
DD

More disinformation to correct.

First hand measurement: Not 100 feet. Less than 30 feet. I stood on the roadside (about 1 foot shoulder) and measured.

Second hand from Jason: Michelle's seat belt was fastened. Jason had taken his off to check a noise in back.

Second hand from Jason: He carried Michelle up the bank to the road to wait for help.

Police report: accident.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Bashing insults always get better information. You should try it. It makes posters more eager to share.

Now there's the sarcasm some posters love so much.

You have me confused with someone who cares.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 12:58 PM

First hand measurement: Not 100 feet. Less than 30 feet. I stood on the roadside (about 1 foot shoulder) and measured.

Second hand from Jason: Michelle's seat belt was fastened. Jason had taken his off to check a noise in back.

Second hand from Jason: He carried Michelle up the bank to the road to wait for help.

I would agree with you if I thought you were right.
Jason had removed his seat belt to check a noise in back? While driving? That's intelligent.
You're a busy little man. Wherever Jason has been, you are. You were also at the crime scene I'm told.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Physics.
Anatomy and physiology.
Undergraduate degree in mechanized systems engineering.
Been to the NHTSA in Virginia as a result of the above.
How's that for a start?

Not so good. You don't know what the doctor told the Youngs.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:02 PM
You're relying on the use of semantics.
Not a problem as I, too, can do that.
It does make your argument weak though your grammar may be strong.

No semantics. I don't like assumptions. You assume the pregnancy was on purpose.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Jason had removed his seat belt to check a noise in back? While driving? That's intelligent.
You're a busy little man. Wherever Jason has been, you are. You were also at the crime scene I'm told.

You were told wrong.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:07 PM
You have me confused with someone who cares.

I've been baited by experts, as the moderator here knows. So I'll just say, I'm sorry you don't care.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 01:07 PM
And neither do you.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 01:09 PM
No semantics. I don't like assumptions. You assume the pregnancy was on purpose.

No I am not.

spring
07-07-2007, 01:12 PM

boy did that scenario change. too bad posts have gone poof. before it was told that Michelle's buckle was off and SHE was checking out the noise. i don't understand trying to change facts. the facts are always there.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 01:14 PM
boy did that scenario change. too bad posts have gone poof. before it was told that Michelle's buckle was off and SHE was checking out the noise. i don't understand trying to change facts. the facts are always there.

Grammar may be his forte.
Cutting and pasting is not and his memory? Not so good.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 01:16 PM

Hmmm, just a thought...not sure about NC, but in other states, crash reports are public info, can be purchased over the counter. That's my public service announcement for the day!

(Then again, if further details have come to LE's attention since then, they aren't going to be attaching those supplements at this time ;) )

jake
07-07-2007, 01:21 PM

Naw, Spring, that's why I'm trying to correct this stuff. Who would know Michelle's belt was off? Jason. You think he said that? He did not.

Who did say it? Posters who were guessing, just as posters guessed the accident killed the baby, guessed they were arguing, guessed Jason did it on purpose, guessed he tried to drown her. After a while those wild guesses turned into your "facts".

You really should thank me for trying to correct some of this stuff.

spring
07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Hmmm, just a thought...not sure about NC, but in other states, crash reports are public info, can be purchased over the counter. That's my public service announcement for the day!

(Then again, if further details have come to LE's attention since then, they aren't going to be attaching those supplements at this time ;) )

well, add that the insurance policy had been in place for 1 month or possibly less, and some policies, the accident benefit is more, and jy was quite the rafter so i hear.....

so sad!

spring
07-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Naw, Spring, that's why I'm trying to correct this stuff. Who would know Michelle's belt was off? Jason. You think he said that? He did not.

Who did say it? Posters who were guessing, just as posters guessed the accident killed the baby, guessed they were arguing, guessed Jason did it on purpose, guessed he tried to drown her. After a while those wild guesses turned into your "facts".

just because you change your name, doesn't mean that you didn't say some things ;)

methinks that's why you all take your posts when you do your dramatic exits.

these message boards aren't exactly your litter box for you to cover your waste in. tell the truth to begin with, and you won't be needing to cover later. :blowkiss:

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Well , here is a very sad article but in its own way, fitting in several aspects.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1567666/

Hope WRAL is ready for some more threatened lawsuits from the mountains and hope all the good people of Raleigh take note before buying a home.

Even asking a considerable higher price than what was paid - rip off.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 01:27 PM
well, add that the insurance policy had been in place for 1 month or possibly less, and some policies, the accident benefit is more, and jy was quite the rafter so i hear.....

so sad!

No doubt it's all been collected info since about mid-November.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Well , here is a very sad article but in its own way, fitting in several aspects.

http://www.listwise.com/abd-search_details.php?data_id=63033

Hope WRAL is ready for some more threatened lawsuits from the mountains and hope all the good people of Raleigh take note before buying a home.

Yes, quite a jump in asking price. Is NC a state where sellers must disclose unnatural deaths that occured in the home? Ahhh, considering her death is public knowledge, I bet WRAL is sitting just fine.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 01:44 PM

Does Jason's sister know you are "correcting" her "facts?"

jake
07-07-2007, 01:46 PM

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1567666/

"more" lawsuits? Will you tell me about any of the others? I missed it.

Anyone looking for a bargain home in the Raleigh area should grab it.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:48 PM

so sad!

Please check your information, Spring, before posting false information.

jake
07-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Does Jason's sister know you are "correcting" her "facts?"

Care to elucidate? If I am, I'm sure she would thank me.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 01:52 PM

so sad!

Yes, it is sad Spring.
Hello, it is nice to meet you by the way.
The insurance policy had been in effect since April, 2006, according to the People magazine article so it would have been in effect for just over a month which is, coincidentally, the same time frame as the change of guardianship in both of their wills. So much coincidence taking place. Too much coincidence.

jilly
07-07-2007, 01:52 PM
So very true. You'd think that with all the friends and family of Jason, someone would have recommended that he get actively involved with this...but it doesn't seem to be a big enough cause in his life right now, I guess, to try and enact laws that would help others in the future (to spare them the pain he has had to endure these past several months).

Just makes him look all the more guilty to me!

I would venture a guess that he might have become involved in this but he can't. From the very first time we saw this guy, he was concealing his identity and then he went into hiding. Gotta be a reason to not want to be seen or heard. Guilt is one reason.

Rumor has it - MM was not the only time jy was unfaithful to Michelle. He probably had a number of one night stands. Last thing he needs is for all these women to come forward - better to keep a low profile.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Care to elucidate? If I am, I'm sure she would thank me.

Elucidate? Whoa.
Careful teacher, I might not have the intellect to keep up with you.
I read a lot.
I like to read so much I'll read matchbook covers!
Hence, I read Jason's sister's comment about everything. I read it in November, same as everyone else.
However, all of that information has since been removed--again, probably not coincidentally--from the Court TV message boards, a main source of information for me and others.
Fortunately, I read for comprehension, so I remember both content and context of every word that was written by Jason's sister.
Her rendition of said "accident" was quite different than the one you're trying mightily to peddle here.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:03 PM

To bad Michelle isn't here to ask her version of the story.
Did Jason tell you this before or after the "accident"?

jake
07-07-2007, 02:04 PM

I would venture a guess that he might have become involved in this but he can't. From the very first time we saw this guy, he was concealing his identity and then he went into hiding. Gotta be a reason to not want to be seen or heard. Guilt is one reason.

Rumor has it - MM was not the only time jy was unfaithful to Michelle. He probably had a number of one night stands. Last thing he needs is for all these women to come forward - better to keep a low profile.

Rumor has it Jason was the only male in his NCSU graduating class still a virgin when he married. Rumor has it MM never said the things a lying poster said she said. Rumor has it MM was not involved in an affair with Jason, nor anyone else. Rumor has it Jason was never unfaithful to Michelle.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 02:05 PM

Jilly,

That's an interesting thought. I realize not everyone has an interest or experience in true crime, but for those who do follow it due to an interest or a career - it IS relatively rare for a crime victim, such as the spouse of a murdered wife, to NOT make any statements, public outcries, victim's rights appearances, etc. They may or may not do it in the first few days, but most will after a few weeks or a few months.

Which makes me wonder whether Jason elected to take the services provided by victim's services counselors and other resources. They are wonderful programs that can really benefit family members. If he didn't and won't even talk to them, hmmm.

As I said yesterday, the silence does indeed speak volumes to me. It is uncommon human behavior for a family member. Yet fringe players of the POI feel they can help his case? Not so much, as is evident. Especially when the POI won't even talk to them. So what would they know about critical details?

JMO.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Rumor has it Jason was the only male in his NCSU graduating class still a virgin when he married. Rumor has it MM never said the things a lying poster said she said. Rumor has it MM was not involved in an affair with Jason, nor anyone else. Rumor has it Jason was never unfaithful to Michelle.

Good to know.:sick:

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Good to know.:sick:

Rumor has it that Jason is innocent, and has "moved on."

gorealtors
07-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Yes, quite a jump in asking price. Is NC a state where sellers must disclose unnatural deaths that occured in the home? Ahhh, considering her death is public knowledge, I bet WRAL is sitting just fine.

No, deaths inside a home are not material fact so they don't have to be disclosed at all.

DEPUTYDAWG

Welcome MelindaG!

spring
Please check your information, Spring, before posting false information.

ok, yes, we know nobody is as good a rafter as the rest of your family, but jy had done it in the past.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 02:14 PM
No, deaths inside a home are not material fact so they don't have to be disclosed at all.

Thank you; it did have to be disclosed in the last state I lived.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:15 PM

You obviously have never met Jason. Or were out of touch with him during his college years because I will tell you what you posted above is not true.
And I know you do not know MM and I know she does not know you.
And again, Michelle is not here to refute the lies you are speading. She would tell a different story.

spring
07-07-2007, 02:17 PM

i don't think those are rumors. i think that's the gospel according to the brevardian. :liar:

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Well this Brevardian thinks he knows a lot, but the truth is, he knows nothing.
The people who know the truth read his garbage and laugh. It has almost become a pastime.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Rumor has it that Jason is innocent, and has "moved on."

Given his head start, I'm not surprised.

spring
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Well this Brevardian thinks he knows a lot, but the truth is, he knows nothing.
The people who know the truth read his garbage and laugh. It has almost become a pastime.

sounds like you know him well :banghead:

citygirl
07-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Not surprising..... but what a chilling comment.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Maybe Jake should schedule a tour of the house. That would make it what?...the second time he has ever been to the Birchleaf home? I know he never set foot in it while Michelle was alive.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 02:30 PM

I'm not going to bother with most of your revisionist history.
I do have one question.
Did Jason ask every other male in his NCSU graduating class their status regarding their level of sexual experience? Did you? Is this type of statistic something NCSU student's are required to divulge? In short, where did this information come from? Thanks

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:33 PM

And I suppose Michelle allowed her medical info. to be released to you?
Get real. You know nothing except what you overhear the ladies discussing. Remember Jakey...Jason ain't talking.

spring
07-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Maybe Jake should schedule a tour of the house. That would make it what?...the second time he has ever been to the Birchleaf home? I know he never set foot in it while Michelle was alive.
does looking at pictures constitute actually being there?

because that might have been one of those little things he dropped in the litter box.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:35 PM

Nope. 3rd pregnancy not on purpose.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:37 PM

Actually, Jake...Your pal JTF is the one who originally said Michelle's seat belt was off.
You two need to do a better job of getting your stories straight.
I guess logistics are just not in your favor where that is concerned, huh?

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 02:52 PM

This really bothers me...it could be the funniest lie you have told to date! Did you forget that Michelle was pregnant when they married?
Check your facts before you post, man.

spring
07-07-2007, 02:54 PM
This really bothers me...it could be the funniest lie you have told to date! Did you forget that Michelle was pregnant when they married?
Check your facts before you post, man.

maybe he still doesn't know how that happens :cool:

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Yoo hoo
Jake?

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I have a really good memory and a lot of spare time on my hands. I'm sure you'll answer my question when you return, right?

jilly
07-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Rumor has it Jason was the only male in his NCSU graduating class still a virgin when he married.

LOL, I never heard this one! No wonder the guy screwed around on her then! Poor guy never got a chance to play the field.:boohoo: Just his bad luck I suppose that Michelle went and got herself pregnant and trapped him.:boohoo: Sounds like there might have been a lot of resentment simmering there and I can see now why it boiled over.

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:22 PM

Tell me, what exactly have you done to disprove the ring swallowing story ? Been digging around in, well, you know what. Find all that missing jewelry yet?

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:24 PM

Welcome MelindaG - glad to have you here.:cool:

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:25 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rumors are not a good thing to listen to. If the above is true - Cassidy cannot be his child - are you sure you believe the above ?

The Saint
07-07-2007, 03:27 PM

jake, that person named Rumor is definitely out of the loop. i wouldn't take any stock in what they've told you.

jason was the only male virgin in his college graduating class?
according to his mom or did jason take a poll?

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Welcome MelindaG - glad to have you here.:cool:

Thanks Raisin! I have been biting my tongue for a very long time, now. I decided to join rather than keep biting.
Justice for Michelle and her babies.

spring
07-07-2007, 03:30 PM
jake, that person named Rumor is definitely out of the loop. i wouldn't take any stock in what they've told you.

jason was the only male virgin in his college graduating class?
according to his mom or did jason take a poll?

take a poll....where is that little rolling santa when we need him!

Jubal
07-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Hello, WebSleuths! I've been reading here a long time, and just now registered. I feel like I know some of you from having read for so long.

My question is, if Jason Young was a virgin at the time of his marriage, then what rights does Jason have in re the minor child? Was a DNA test ever done?

Please don't think I'm insinuating anything about Michelle's morals or ethics...I'm just trying to reconcile Jake's information with the "prematurity" of the minor child.

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks Raisin! I have been biting my tongue for a very long time, now. I decided to join rather than keep biting.
Justice for Michelle and her babies.

Same reason we are here - justice for Michelle and babies. Wish it would bring her back.

MelindaG
07-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Jubal- the child is Jason's. One look at her and you can see that. She looks just like her father. I don't think paternity is in question. I think Jakes (mis) information is in question.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Jubal- the child is Jason's. One look at her and you can see that. She looks just like her father. I don't think paternity is in question. I think Jakes (mis) information is in question.

Thank you, MelindaG. I was wondering.

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Hello, WebSleuths! I've been reading here a long time, and just now registered. I feel like I know some of you from having read for so long.

My question is, if Jason Young was a virgin at the time of his marriage, then what rights does Jason have in re the minor child? Was a DNA test ever done?

Please don't think I'm insinuating anything about Michelle's morals or ethics...I'm just trying to reconcile Jake's information with the "prematurity" of the minor child.

Welcome Jubal. Interesting questions. I'm sorry to say I have no answers however I suspect that given the husband refused to talk with LE he most likely also refused LE any access to anything involving the child directly. The rapidity with which the child was removed from the area and away from the maternal side of her family also makes it doubtful that any direct testing was done. However, it is possible LE could have obtained samples from her hair brush, toothbrush, or several other sources from inside of the home. Perhaps it has been done.

The Saint
07-07-2007, 03:52 PM

wait a minute, jake. are you saying that jason took off his seatbelt and was checking a noise in the backseat WHILE he was driving the car on a treacherous, winding mountain road with his pregnant wife as his passenger?

oh man. it WAS premeditation on that one, too.

raisincharlie
07-07-2007, 03:55 PM
"more" lawsuits? Will you tell me about any of the others? I missed it.

That house isn't a bargain - it is a nightmare come true.

SueY
07-07-2007, 03:59 PM
That house isn't a bargain - it is a nightmare come true.
And, from the pictures at http://trianglelistings.marketlinx.com/Search/Scripts/MediaDisplay.asp?Uid=996913&MlsNum=942584&PropType=Res&StreetNum=5108&StreetName=Birchleaf+Dr%2E&StreetDir=&Src=prtbuy&bBuyer=true it's about as decluttered as JY apparently wanted his life.

The Saint
07-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Michelle was pregnant with cassidy (jason's Mini Me) when they were married.
If jason were a virgin when he got married, several months before the official wedding ceremony,
michelle must have said to jason "I'll marry you. I'll marry you. i'll marry you." like in Cold Mountain
for that to be true.

maybe that is why a certain poster at CTV said they had 2 weddings.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Welcome Jubal. Interesting questions. I'm sorry to say I have no answers however I suspect that given the husband refused to talk with LE he most likely also refused LE any access to anything involving the child directly. The rapidity with which the child was removed from the area and away from the maternal side of her family also makes it doubtful that any direct testing was done. However, it is possible LE could have obtained samples from her hair brush, toothbrush, or several other sources from inside of the home. Perhaps it has been done.

Thanks for the welcome...

Jake is certainly the first person I have heard call into question the paternity of the minor child.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome...

Jake is certainly the first person I have heard call into question the paternity of the minor child.

Sometimes those on the fringe that are trying to help, do more harm. I can say I've seen that happen over and over and over throughout the years.

spring
07-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Sometimes those on the fringe that are trying to help, do more harm. I can say I've seen that happen over and over and over throughout the years.

that's what i was attempting to ask jake yesterday. all he would say was there would be no trial.

unless jy confesses, i think there will be a trial. and when that time comes, i think it will come into play how his family and friends trashed the fishers in an attempt to deflect. i think it points even more to his guilt.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 05:22 PM
that's what i was attempting to ask jake yesterday. all he would say was there would be no trial.

unless jy confesses, i think there will be a trial. and when that time comes, i think it will come into play how his family and friends trashed the fishers in an attempt to deflect. i think it points even more to his guilt.

Stepping back somewhat...think about this.

If it was a friend or family member of yours in the same situation as Jason, and you knew he has been told by legal counsel to keep his mouth shut and not discuss the key points with anyone...would you disrespect his serious situation and discuss the case with anyone, let alone people you didn't know (and who they know, and what their connections may be back to Raleigh?!).

jake
07-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Thank you all for helping me show others how ridiculous rumors can be. Nice of you to help out.

SueY
07-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Stepping back somewhat...think about this.
If it was a friend or family member of yours in the same situation as Jason, and you knew he has been told by legal counsel to keep his mouth shut and not discuss the key points with anyone...would you disrespect his serious situation and discuss the case with anyone, let alone people you didn't know (and who they know, and what their connections may be back to Raleigh?!).This is one of the many things that bother me about this case, DD. I can't help but wonder if JY is not the conductor of the orchestra.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Tell me, what exactly have you done to disprove the ring swallowing story ? Been digging around in, well, you know what. Find all that missing jewelry yet?

Apocryphal stories are impossible to authenticate. The ring story as told is not true. A friend was spending the weekend. Jason asked to see her engagement ring. He pretended to swallow it. That's all.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Elucidate? Whoa.
I read a lot.
I like to read so much I'll read matchbook covers!
Hence, I read Jason's sister's comment about everything. I read it in November, same as everyone else.
However, all of that information has since been removed--again, probably not coincidentally--from the Court TV message boards, a main source of information for me and others.
Fortunately, I read for comprehension, so I remember both content and context of every word that was written by Jason's sister.
Her rendition of said "accident" was quite different than the one you're trying mightily to peddle here.

So, bring it on and let's see it. I'll ask JTF for her version. This won't take long.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Jilly,

That's an interesting thought. I realize not everyone has an interest or experience in true crime, but for those who do follow it due to an interest or a career - it IS relatively rare for a crime victim, such as the spouse of a murdered wife, to NOT make any statements, public outcries, victim's rights appearances, etc. They may or may not do it in the first few days, but most will after a few weeks or a few months.

Which makes me wonder whether Jason elected to take the services provided by victim's services counselors and other resources. They are wonderful programs that can really benefit family members. If he didn't and won't even talk to them, hmmm.

As I said yesterday, the silence does indeed speak volumes to me. It is uncommon human behavior for a family member. Yet fringe players of the POI feel they can help his case? Not so much, as is evident. Especially when the POI won't even talk to them. So what would they know about critical details?

JMO.

"victim's services counselors"? Are you serious? Lean on yourself man, and on your friends, relatives, your church. Why do you go to strangers to help you?? Weak, man, weak.

I hope you will publish your manual detailing how to act in situations like this. It'll be good for a laugh.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:46 PM
ok, yes, we know nobody is as good a rafter as the rest of your family, but jy had done it in the past.

Wrong again.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:48 PM
And I suppose Michelle allowed her medical info. to be released to you?
Get real. You know nothing except what you overhear the ladies discussing. Remember Jakey...Jason ain't talking.

His mother does.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Nope. 3rd pregnancy not on purpose.

I know.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 05:51 PM
This is one of the many things that bother me about this case, DD. I can't help but wonder if JY is not the conductor of the orchestra.

That's an interesting thought.

I'd like to think that Jason, being smart and all, would know better than that, especially since it is his future freedom at risk.

Plus, you'd think he'd would want this to die down on the message boards, not keep stirring it up on several different boards. And, I'd think it's apparent to most reasonable people that the current "JY is innocent" blitzes are backfiring. I haven't seen a huge swell of case followers changing their opinions, even after reading months of a few fringe players' comments and deflections.

jake
07-07-2007, 05:53 PM

Well, Spring, obviously it is just my opinion. No trial. The killers will confess.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 05:57 PM
So, bring it on and let's see it. I'll ask JTF for her version. This won't take long.

Did you overlook the part where I said the posts had disappeared? I am going from memory? Do please bring on JTF and thanks for confirming her identity too, by the way. It will be interesting to see if she has maintained her righteous indignation re: Jason's innocence. Oh, and do you have an answer for me yet on just exactly how Jason would have known he was the only guy from his graduating class at NCSU who was still a virgin upon marrying? Did he take a poll? Did you? Are you the local parish priest? Just asking. TIA

panthera
07-07-2007, 06:01 PM
This is good for the seller but since the address has been posted on the Internet I wouldn't be surprised if many potential buyers would already know that a murder had taken place in the bedroom last November.

citygirl
07-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Well, Spring, obviously it is just my opinion. No trial. The killers will confess.

I get this feeling that you think the more you say this, the more it will come true. Just who are you trying to convince ?

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
"victim's services counselors"? Are you serious? Lean on yourself man, and on your friends, relatives, your church. Why do you go to strangers to help you?? Weak, man, weak.

I hope you will publish your manual detailing how to act in situations like this. It'll be good for a laugh.

Weak? Jake, did you know there are federal, state and local programs to help all victims of crimes - auto, battery, fire, murder, etc. They help with all kinds of steps...including financial assistance. Seems to me it could help Jason.

You have probably just offended any and/or all victims of crime who have used the resources of these programs. I would bet this Jason situation is your first experience with homicide and knowing victims of such a brutal murder. Hmmm, many of us have experience in these situations.

Personally, those experiences will carry me through the thought of what is normal, strong, etc. for victims of crime. If I get banned for telling you how offensive your comments are to crime victims, so be it. The big picture is what I have my eye on - justice for Michelle.

The manuals? Already written by others. As I said, federal and state programs. It takes people with compassion and true real life knowledge (vs academic smarts, for instance) to assist people at the lowest times of their lives. IMO, of course.

SueY
07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
That's an interesting thought.
I'd like to think that Jason, being smart and all, would know better than that, especially since it is his future freedom at risk.
Plus, you'd think he'd would want this to die down on the message boards, not keep stirring it up on several different boards. And, I'd think it's apparent to most reasonable people that the current "JY is innocent" blitzes are backfiring. I haven't seen a huge swell of case followers changing their opinions, even after reading months of a few fringe players' comments and deflections.I'd have hoped JY would know better than that too, DD. But I can't believe he doesn't know what's going on on these forums, so he must be sanctioning it.
Then again, if he's not talking to anybody, all the players in the orchestra are conducting themselves (badly).

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I'd have hoped JY would know better than that too, DD. But I can't believe he doesn't know what's going on on these forums, so he must be sanctioning it.
Then again, if he's not talking to anybody, all the players in the orchestra are conducting themselves (badly).
Well that explains the cacophony then.

jake
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Did you overlook the part where I said the posts had disappeared? I am going from memory? Do please bring on JTF and thanks for confirming her identity too, by the way. It will be interesting to see if she has maintained her righteous indignation re: Jason's innocence. Oh, and do you have an answer for me yet on just exactly how Jason would have known he was the only guy from his graduating class at NCSU who was still a virgin upon marrying? Did he take a poll? Did you? Are you the local parish priest? Just asking. TIA

I've already thanked you for helping me show how ridiculous rumors are. Did you miss that? All I had to do was keep quiet for a while. You guys did the work.

I reckon JTF is a friend of Jason. These friends have a way of being banned from these boards. You noticed? Hmmmmm.

jake
07-07-2007, 06:06 PM
This is good for the seller but since the address has been posted on the Internet I wouldn't be surprised if many potential buyers would already know that a murder had taken place in the bedroom last November.

Any potential buyers would probably also talk with neighbors.

DEPUTYDAWG
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
I'd have hoped JY would know better than that too, DD. But I can't believe he doesn't know what's going on on these forums, so he must be sanctioning it.

Certainly not in first string form...

jake
07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
I get this feeling that you think the more you say this, the more it will come true. Just who are you trying to convince ?

Just trying to help, girl. The assumption seems to be the killers will be on trial. I don't think so.

What are you doing to help?

panthera
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Any potential buyers would probably also talk with neighbors.
If they even had to! :) Greta was camped outside the home last winter doing her program, there have been a lot of video footage and photos and so forth. Unless the potential buyer is from outside the area or state or doesn't pay attention to the news, I can't imagine they wouldn't know of the bloodshed inside the house.

jake
07-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Weak? Jake, did you know there are federal, state and local programs to help all victims of crimes - auto, battery, fire, murder, etc. They help with all kinds of steps...including financial assistance. Seems to me it could help Jason.

You have probably just offended any and/or all victims of crime who have used the resources of these programs. I would bet this Jason situation is your first experience with homicide and knowing victims of such a brutal murder. Hmmm, many of us have experience in these situations.

Personally, those experiences will carry me through the thought of what is normal, strong, etc. for victims of crime. If I get banned for telling you how offensive your comments are to crime victims, so be it. The big picture is what I have my eye on - justice for Michelle.

The manuals? Already written by others. As I said, federal and state programs. It takes people with compassion and true real life knowledge (vs academic smarts, for instance) to assist people at the lowest times of their lives. IMO, of course.

Well, I reckon I'm just old-fashioned enough to believe that in times of trouble you do not rely on strangers. You don't need a taxpayer-paid stranger to lean on.

Live your life with friends, neighbors, family, church. That's where you will find your help. I'll leave the strangers to help people who have lived their lives differently.

citygirl
07-07-2007, 06:18 PM
[quote=jake;1570199]I've already thanked you for helping me show how ridiculous rumors are. Did you miss that? All I had to do was keep quiet for a while. You guys did the work.

Nice try. The people on this board are way too smart to do your dirty work. Your little dirty worker bees are all talking to themselves on another board. They've sunk so low that even you haven't posted. Don't want to appear to be slumming it ?

The Saint
07-07-2007, 06:19 PM

maybe if jason had seen a counselor instead of "leaning on himself"
he wouldn't have resorted to using a weapon to bash his wife's head in.
it didn't solve his problems, it only created more.

The Saint
07-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Well, I reckon I'm just old-fashioned enough to believe that in times of trouble you do not rely on strangers. You don't need a taxpayer-paid stranger to lean on.

Live your life with friends, neighbors, family, church. That's where you will find your help. I'll leave the strangers to help people who have lived their lives differently.

poor michelle and those baby boys were just trying to "live their lives."
jason wouldn't let them.

citygirl
Just trying to help, girl. The assumption seems to be the killers will be on trial. I don't think so.

What are you doing to help?

What am I doing to help ? LOL !!!!!! Is that the best you can do ? You make absolutely no sense.

Jubal
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:1-3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=121&verse=1&end_verse=3&version=9&context=context)

The Saint
07-07-2007, 06:24 PM

wrong. her versions are usually VERY long and full of hysteria. no wonder she has to copy and paste the same diatribe and post it on every message board known to man.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I've already thanked you for helping me show how ridiculous rumors are. Did you miss that? All I had to do was keep quiet for a while. You guys did the work.

I reckon JTF is a friend of Jason. These friends have a way of being banned from these boards. You noticed? Hmmmmm.

Thanks for thanking me, I reckon.
Was there an answer to my question or did you lose yourself again?

jake
07-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for thanking me, I reckon.
Was there an answer to my question or did you lose yourself again?

You mean about the virgins? You liked that? Okay, here goes:

The rumor is Jason distributed a questionnaire among all the seniors. One question: Will you graduate a virgin? The rumor is he was the only one to answer yes.

jake
07-07-2007, 06:43 PM
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:1-3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=121&verse=1&end_verse=3&version=9&context=context)

Very very good! Thank you. That's what Jason did.

I appreciate your seeing that. Why can't others? All I can think is they are strangers to God. So, they rely on strangers in time of need.

jake
07-07-2007, 06:45 PM
[quote=jake;1570199]I've already thanked you for helping me show how ridiculous rumors are. Did you miss that? All I had to do was keep quiet for a while. You guys did the work.

Nice try. The people on this board are way too smart to do your dirty work. Your little dirty worker bees are all talking to themselves on another board. They've sunk so low that even you haven't posted. Don't want to appear to be slumming it ?

Naw. Even the slums didn't want me. I'm poofed.

spring
07-07-2007, 06:48 PM

The rumor is Jason distributed a questionnaire among all the seniors. One question: Will you graduate a virgin? The rumor is he was the only one to answer yes.

it is really a good thing he is not talking to authorities right now. they really know how to trip up liars like that :liar:

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 07:01 PM

That's it Jake?
That's all you have?
It might have been two or three pages of dialogue but I'll bet most remember your original assertion, if for no other reason save it's absurdity.
Two or three pages Jake.
Child's play for a mental giant such as yourself. A wordsmith like you?
You can do better.
Stop being obtuse.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Very very good! Thank you. That's what Jason did.

I appreciate your seeing that. Why can't others? All I can think is they are strangers to God. So, they rely on strangers in time of need.

None of us is a stranger to God. Those who search for justice cannot be strangers to God.

Sometimes one's friends do not know how to help. Counsellors perform a vital function. Being objective, they can see the forest when the person that needs counselling can only see the trees.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 07:07 PM

Here is your original post on the subject. How has "when he married" become "when he graduated?"

jake
07-07-2007, 07:07 PM
That's it Jake?
That's all you have?
It might have been two or three pages of dialogue but I'll bet most remember your original assertion, if for no other reason save it's absurdity.
Two or three pages Jake.
Child's play for a mental giant such as yourself. A wordsmith like you?
You can do better.
Stop being obtuse.

Obtuse? Whoa.

Glad to see you on the board, though. I'll try to keep up with you. But read carefully, and think. Sometimes my obtuseness has a purpose. And sometimes I'm just dumb.

jake
07-07-2007, 07:12 PM
None of us is a stranger to God. Those who search for justice cannot be strangers to God.

Sometimes one's friends do not know how to help. Counsellors perform a vital function. Being objective, they can see the forest when the person that needs counselling can only see the trees.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I see your point. The Lord gives us the opportunity for close family, solid friends, active church. Those become our shoulders to lean on. We don't turn to strangers.

You might like the mountains and mountain people. Are you one?

spring
07-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Obtuse? Whoa.

Glad to see you on the board, though. I'll try to keep up with you. But read carefully, and think. Sometimes my obtuseness has a purpose. And sometimes I'm just dumb.

everybody already has you figured out. you don't have to explain yourself :)

jake
07-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Here is your original post on the subject. How has "when he married" become "when he graduated?"

Those are just rumors, Jubal. It's like much of the other stuff here. Nobody is responsible for them.

spring
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I see your point. The Lord gives us the opportunity for close family, solid friends, active church. Those become our shoulders to lean on. We don't turn to strangers.

You might like the mountains and mountain people. Are you one?

the Lord also says to be sure your sins will find you out.

I wouldn't be pushing the religious sector here when you might be harboring a murderer.

the Lord will forgive, but he does punish. I think the punishment is probably pretty steap when it comes to killing an innocent baby who was never able to take one breath.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Those are just rumors, Jubal. It's like much of the other stuff here. Nobody is responsible for them.

My bad. I was under the impression that we are all responsible for what we post.

jake
07-07-2007, 07:22 PM

I wouldn't be pushing the religious sector here when you might be harboring a murderer.

the Lord will forgive, but he does punish. I think the punishment is probably pretty steap when it comes to killing an innocent baby who was never able to take one breath.

I reckon I can't help it, Spring. I was raised in the church. I reckon we must rely on God's punishment of the guilty.

jake
07-07-2007, 07:25 PM
My bad. I was under the impression that we are all responsible for what we post.

That's what the rules of the forum say, Jubal. Love that name, by the way. Save it for your kids or grands. One of my favorites from the War of Northern Aggression is General Jubal Early.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I reckon I can't help it, Spring. I was raised in the church. I reckon we must rely on God's punishment of the guilty.

I reckon it would be an immense relief to all trying to keep up with your written version of "Simon Says" if you were to try reckoning.:woohoo:

spring
07-07-2007, 07:28 PM

you can also help the guilty to see the error of their ways and to see the need for confession and that they should beg for forgiveness.

is that why you are so careful not to mention Meredith's name when you are maligning the Fisher family? God's punishment?

if you were raised in a church, you know all about those 10 commandments.

jake
07-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I reckon it would be an immense relief to all trying to keep up with your written version of "Simon Says" if you were to try reckoning.:woohoo:

5.reckon - have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 07:34 PM

spring

The Lord might forgive but the state of North Carolina will not.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 07:38 PM
5.reckon - have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"

VERB:
reck·oned , reck·on·ing , reck·ons
VERB:
tr.

To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate (http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry;_ylt=AkUzIMl.4hI6_vDDA_ltVV2ugMMF?id=C002990 0).
To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider (http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry;_ylt=AlG_oUP5Gi0aRuf5Im9tjquugMMF?id=C058250 0).
Informal To think or assume

Touche, I reckon.

Jubal
07-07-2007, 07:39 PM

From the dictionary. I see the thesaurus you used, down there below the dictionary definitions:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reckon

reck·onplay_w("R0084900")(rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifkhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifn)
v. reck·oned, reck·on·ing, reck·ons
v.tr. 1. To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/calculate).
2. To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consider).
3. Informal To think or assume.

v.intr. 1. To make a calculation; figure.
2. To rely with confident expectancy. See Synonyms at rely (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rely).

Jubal
07-07-2007, 07:43 PM
That's what the rules of the forum say, Jubal. Love that name, by the way. Save it for your kids or grands. One of my favorites from the War of Northern Aggression is General Jubal Early.

I do know others with the name of "Early."

jake
07-07-2007, 07:45 PM
VERB:
reck·oned , reck·on·ing , reck·ons
VERB:
tr.

To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate (http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry;_ylt=AkUzIMl.4hI6_vDDA_ltVV2ugMMF?id=C002990 0).
To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider (http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry;_ylt=AlG_oUP5Gi0aRuf5Im9tjquugMMF?id=C058250 0).
Informal To think or assume
Touche, I reckon.

Yeah, I reckon so. What's next you reckon? Want me to upset you about the therapist visit?

jake
07-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I do know others with the name of "Early."

I'm sure you do. Nice name.

liveoutloud
07-07-2007, 07:48 PM
From the dictionary. I see the thesaurus you used, down there below the dictionary definitions:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reckon

reck·onplay_w("R0084900")(rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifkhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifn)
v. reck·oned, reck·on·ing, reck·ons
v.tr. 1. To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/calculate).
2. To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consider).

v.intr. 1. To make a calculation; figure.
2. To rely with confident expectancy. See Synonyms at rely (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rely).

Oh, yeah.