PDA

View Full Version : Foster Children Probably Saved by Intercepted Video . . .

mindys
02-17-2004, 03:45 PM
It almost leaves me speechless, I hope they can find a Loving, SAFE home now.

Really, what could make anyone do these things???:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/feb04/208097.asp?source=tmj4

LP Moderator
02-17-2004, 04:29 PM
There had to be some kind of devine intervention going on here. Thank God those kids got out.

sansoucie
02-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Thank God the guy blew the whistle. It makes me sick to hear that kind of thing involving children. Somehow it's just worse to me when they're little ones.

WhiteWolf
02-17-2004, 06:18 PM
The wacko woman must have been using her own camera to watch the children while she was making them keep their arms in the air. The poor children were probably terrified by how the woman knew what they were doing when she wasn't even in the room. I hope she has criminal charges brought against her.

CarolinaGirl
02-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Thank goodness for the glitch that allowed that man to save those poor children!

It is incredibly sad that some adults can be so cruel to poor, defenseless children.

mindys
02-18-2004, 11:16 AM
They look like Prisoner's of War or worse, even the Geneva Convention wouldn't allow that. The room looks prestine, the bed's not touched, what's the deal with the scarves on their head? AND, I can't believe this woman is still out walking the streets!!

babylove
02-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Thank God they are now out and away from that evil woman!!

I hate that there are so many sick freaks walking the streets today, and even worse this one was a FOSTER MOM!!! :eek:

mindys
02-18-2004, 11:57 PM
She was charged today. I hope these children get JUSTICE!

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/2857622/detail.html

KOOL LOOK
02-23-2004, 04:46 PM
:clap: Thank God. I personally think she should we held into account and punished besides prison with the same discipline abuse techniques she believed in. Then taken to the wood shed, bust her butt and shave half her head. :razz:

This is just a minute picture into what really goes on behind closed doors. Foster care agencies should be training these children on what constitutes abuse from the earliest possible ages and have frequent check ups in the home.

bagger
08-16-2011, 03:07 AM
:clap: Thank God. I personally think she should we held into account and punished besides prison with the same discipline abuse techniques she believed in. Then taken to the wood shed, bust her butt and shave half her head. :razz:

This is just a minute picture into what really goes on behind closed doors. Foster care agencies should be training these children on what constitutes abuse from the earliest possible ages and have frequent check ups in the home.

As a former Foster child working as an advocate to foster children I agree. I also believe that foster parents should under go extremely rigorous psychiatric evaluations. It may have prevented this woman for doing something this absurd.

OneLostGrl
08-16-2011, 03:20 AM
As a former Foster child working as an advocate to foster children I agree. I also believe that foster parents should under go extremely rigorous psychiatric evaluations. It may have prevented this woman for doing something this absurd.

:welcome: