PDA

View Full Version : Judge blames victim... Pedophile to walk free

Elphaba
06-27-2007, 02:42 AM
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21969117-663,00.html

*snip*

A PEDOPHILE who raped a 10-year-old girl will be free in just four months after a British judge said his victim had "dressed provocatively".
Window cleaner Keith Fenn, 24, could have been jailed for life after twice attacking the girl in a riverside park.
Judge Julian Hall was at the centre of a storm over the "pathetic" sentence he imposed after hearing the girl had appeared much older than her age.
The same judge caused uproar earlier this year by setting free another paedophile and telling him to give his victim money "to buy a nice new bicycle". (read the rest of the story at above link)

This is disgusting!

kazzbar
06-27-2007, 03:14 AM
Although this happened in Britain it has been discussed here a lot on talk back radio. This is an outrage and the judge needs a kick up the clacker for his decision. If this is allowed it sets an ugly precedent as far as other rapes and assualts go. No woman, child or victim should be told that because they were dressed a certain way they were asking to be violated. This case makes me sooo angry...

LionRun
06-27-2007, 03:17 AM
Although this happened in Britain it has been discussed here a lot on talk back radio. This is an outrage and the judge needs a kick up the clacker for his decision. If this is allowed it sets an ugly precedent as far as other rapes and assualts go. No woman, child or victim should be told that because they were dressed a certain way they were asking to be violated. This case makes me sooo angry...

Your words echo my thoughts, Kazz. The judge needs to be de-judged, and the pedo perp needs to go meet Bubba in prison.

Lion

blaize
06-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Uuugh this judge is behaving like he's still in the 18th & 19th centuries when it was thought children could be used and abused like this and that it was a man's right. Sick to have someone with this mindset on the bench.

luvbeaches
06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Wow, this is really hard to believe. This judge is as sick as the pedophile.:(

Jeana (DP)
06-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, this is really hard to believe. This judge is as sick as the pedophile.:(

He's a pig alright! God, I hate these judges.

SadieMae
06-27-2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21969117-663,00.html

*snip*

A PEDOPHILE who raped a 10-year-old girl will be free in just four months after a British judge said his victim had "dressed provocatively".
Window cleaner Keith Fenn, 24, could have been jailed for life after twice attacking the girl in a riverside park.
Judge Julian Hall was at the centre of a storm over the "pathetic" sentence he imposed after hearing the girl had appeared much older than her age.
The same judge caused uproar earlier this year by setting free another paedophile and telling him to give his victim money "to buy a nice new bicycle". (read the rest of the story at above link)

This is disgusting!
I don't give a d*mn if she was grown woman! This judge is a sick excuse not only for judge but for a man. He's worse than the pedo!

luvbeaches
06-27-2007, 03:47 PM
He's a pig alright! God, I hate these judges.

I am just amazed at how many of these judges seem to be around (here in this country and other countries). This sort of thing really makes me question the justice system...or lack of it.

These judges need to be held accountable..beyond being stripped of their jobs...he let a pervert back on the streets.

Lurker
06-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Is this the same judge that let the guy go because he was "too short" for prison?

hipmamajen
06-27-2007, 04:39 PM
He thought she was much older? Is he saying it would be OK to rape her if she were an adult? Where is this man's head?!

White Rain
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
This judges statements are sick! It also leads me to question his state of mind..maybe he has pedophile tendecies of his on? This is just what pedophiles need to hear...that their behavior can possibly be exscused by the way a child dresses.
Two things are for sure, he has NO business being a judge, and all the kids are in DANGER once this sicko hits the streets. He'll be up to his old tricks in no time.

Texana
06-27-2007, 07:32 PM
I agree with everyone else, it would have been okay if she'd actually been 16?

Pig.

I hope the citizen outcry is enough to get this judge out of a job permanently.

JanetElaine
06-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Dude. I have to restrain myself to say how I really feel. Maybe this sick fart of a judge is a pedophile himself. How utterly disgusting.

MeoW333
06-27-2007, 10:44 PM
This is horrible. I guess they are still sexist over there. If it were one of the queen's grandchildren it never would have been the case. I don't understand how someone could mistake a 10 year old child for being an adult no matter how they dressed. Many young girls who wear alot of make up to make themselves look older, just show how much they are trying and how young they really are. They really need to oust this judge, it's disgusting.. it sounds like she's already had a horrid life to be dressing that much older. Most likely due to other injustices like the one this judge did by giving less than a slap on the wrist.

Amraann
06-27-2007, 11:03 PM
This is horrible. I guess they are still sexist over there. If it were one of the queen's grandchildren it never would have been the case. I don't understand how someone could mistake a 10 year old child for being an adult no matter how they dressed. Many young girls who wear alot of make up to make themselves look older, just show how much they are trying and how young they really are. They really need to oust this judge, it's disgusting.. it sounds like she's already had a horrid life to be dressing that much older. Most likely due to other injustices like the one this judge did by giving less than a slap on the wrist.

I don't understand blaming the victim. That mentality is sooo antiquidated..
This man needs to retire and seek mental help ... blaming a 10 yo ...
Maybe he is a pedophile too??

philamena
06-28-2007, 12:32 AM
WHAT???????????:sick::banghead::behindbar:furious:
My gawd he shouldn't be a judge. This is about child rape. A CHILD.
Futhermore this assclown of a judge needs to know that RAPE isn't about sex, sexy clothes of big boobs....it's about control and causing pain.

Maybe someone will accidentally on purpose run over the judge. What a pig.

JanetElaine
06-28-2007, 01:28 PM
This is horrible. I guess they are still sexist over there.

This has nothing to do with 'over there'!! This judge is a horses ass, and I cannot believe you would say that this might be something considered normal over in the UK (because 'they're still sexist over there' :rolleyes: ), because that is how your comment sounds.

meowy
06-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Judge sounds like he needs to be investigated in his private life.

Spazkat9696
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
I wonder if this Judge knows the McCanns?

CaliKid
06-28-2007, 11:55 PM
To use one of my daughter's phrases, he's an @$$-hat.