PDA

View Full Version : Col. Philip Shue

Casshew
03-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Well I will have to read more about it, but it sure doesn't seem like your average suicide :eek:

Thanx for posting the link to this case.. I will check it out.

mommyd
03-01-2004, 08:24 PM
I did a search and found more articles about this case. There are some things I found that interest me.

1. The death threats

2. The notes he received from the "friend"

3. The fact that his lap top was stolen and then found on top of his car

4. The insurance policy his ex-wife and her husband had on him

5. The hospital that he worked at dealt with Gulf War Illnesses that the Pentagon refuses to acknowledge as real illnesses.

The last one is especially intriging to me. Possible motive for murder and a cover-up by the AF??????

If his ex-wife is responsible for his murder, why would the AF NOT do an investigation? That points the finger away from her and toward the AF, IMHO!

This is a very interesting case indeed. What are your thoughts on these points?

Here is a link to one article-

http://www.libertythink.com/2003_08_03_archives.html

d

13th Juror
03-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Air Force Psych Apparently 'Suicided'

The widow of Air Force psychiatrist Col. Philip M. Shue is waging a legal battle to prove her husband was murdered. Lt. Col. Tracy Shue (Ret.) , a former Air Force nurse herself, has hired famed medical examiner Dr. Cyril Wecht to prove the official Bextar County autopsy ruling of "suicide" a fraud.

The "suicidal" Shue was found with his nipples surgically removed and other signs of torture.

Mrs. Shue told MilitaryCorruption.com (http://www.militarycorruption.com/shue-6.htm) that her husband had been receiving death threats.

Shue worked at Wilford Hall Medical Center on Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. Wilford Hall is the largest military hospital and, according to testimony before the 1996 Presidential Advisory Committee on Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses, psychiatric observations of Gulf War veterans suffering unknown illnesses were conducted there.

The Pentagon, of course, has written off most complaints of illness related to the first Gulf War as "psychosomatic". And the first reports of "mystery illness" are just now trickling in from Gulf War II.

[Retrieved from MommyD's link ~ LibertyThink.Com]

Anyone interested in researching this case?

13th Juror

13th Juror
03-11-2004, 01:14 AM
SAYS "INVESTIGATION WILL CONTINUE"

PUBLIC OPINION ON SIDE OF COURAGEOUS
WIDOW IN FIGHT TO EXPOSE "COVER-UP"

When Kendall County District Attorney Bruce Curry walked out of the courthouse in Boerne, Tex., he was clearly a happy man.

The arrogant and abrasive politician thought he'd finally succeeded in "blowing off" the obvious torture/murder last April of Air Force Col. Philip Shue as some sort of "bizarre suicide."

Despite mounting evidence of foul play, and growing public opinion that a "cover-up" was in progress, Curry managed to convince a grand jury ~ you know the saying about them: that a DA can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich ~ to see things his way. In other words .. Shue severely mutilated and then killed himself in a car crash with no apparent motive.

The DA's smirk seemed to say: "Nothing more to see here, folks. Let's move right along."
The FACTS prove otherwise!

A "SUICIDE" THEORY FULL OF HOLES

Only an idiot would believe that the staff psychiatrist at Wilfred Hall Medical Center in San Antonio would slice himself open at the chest; deftly cut out both nipples; sever the last digit of his left 'pinkee' finger; and cut off an ear lobe. All this, while neatly wrapping duct tape around his ankles and wrists!

If we "buy into" Curry's preposterous tale, Col. Shue then drove his car erratically for several miles down Interstate 10 before "aiming" the vehicle at a clump of trees where he allegedly tried to "kill himself" in the subsequent crash.
A children?s fairy tale would be more believable than this baloney!

Kendall County Sheriff Henry Hodge knows better. He has vowed "the investigation will continue" and said he might even call in the FBI to study some of the most troubling aspects of the case.

The sheriff's remarks, first made on San Antonio's news-leader, KENS-TV (Channel 5), was a direct "slap-in-the-face" to DA Curry, who has crossed swords with the sheriff many times in the past.

Judging from the results of a poll in the Boerne STAR, more than two-thirds of the newspaper's readers responding to the survey said they did not believe the "official" story that Col. Shue had killed himself ~ the public thinks the sheriff is on the right track.

WHAT'S THE MOTIVE FOR A "COVER-UP"?

Why the extraordinary effort by Curry, controversial Bexar County Medical Examiner Vincent DiMaio [see our devastating investigative article on DiMaio below in the related story list], and the Lackland Air Force Base Office of Special Investigations to "cover-up" the real cause of death?

Besides the shameful fact that many homicides in the U.S. military are routinely written off as "suicides", officialdom has a very good reason to make sure the Shue case gets 'put up on the shelf' as soon as possible. Bad publicity would aid BRAC, the (Base Realignment Commission) in targeting Lackland AFB for closure next year. That would result in many jobs and millions of dollars lost to the local economy.

A 'messy' murder case, in which the OSI would have to explain its disgraceful abuse of the colonel's widow, retired Air Force Lt. Col. Tracy Shue, and tell why they rushed a 'suicide' finding, despite significant evidence to the contrary, would be a scandal the Air Force can ill afford.

COLONEL'S WIDOW DEMANDS THE TRUTH

With the OSI, district attorney and medical examiner all 'singing from the same song sheet', usually that's sufficient to stifle any family objections to a 'suicide' cover-up.

But no one figured that Tracy Shue would prove to be such an articulate and tenacious fighter for the truth. In many cases, family members just give in to an "official" SUICIDE verdict, take the Serviceman?s Group Life Insurance money [up to $250,000], and quietly 'go away.'

Not this time.

By all accounts, Tracy and Philip Shue had a loving and long-lasting marriage. "He was everything I could have asked for in a husband," the widow told MilitaryCorruption.com. "I owe it to our family and Philip's memory to make sure his name is cleared, and that those who tortured him ~ leading to his death ~ are found and punished for their crimes."

If she does that and we're betting she will succeed when the results of Dr. Cyril Wecht's much-awaited second autopsy are made public in a matter of days ~ those who conspired to cover-up what really happened could find their careers over.

As for the obnoxious OSI commander, if 'obstruction of justice' can be proven .. [did OSI personnel "wipe" bloodstains off the outside of Col. Shue's cell phone to conform with the "official" story he 'must have committed suicide,' as he had the phone but (according to DiMaio on Court TV), 'didn't try and call for help'?] .. losing retirement and a major's slot would be secondary to avoiding a long stretch in military prison.

[SNIP]

Much more info to follow ~ access link here.

Shue Case ~ Military Corruption (http://www.militarycorruption.com/shue-6.htm)

Several more links at bottom of webpage to additional articles & info.

13th Juror

mommyd
03-11-2004, 03:48 PM
I've been checking back on this thread daily but nothing more from VoE! This is a very interesting case!

d

billiejo
04-18-2009, 11:00 PM
This was just on "48 hours"....quite mysterious....

lymom3
04-18-2009, 11:32 PM
You could not convince me that anyone would take their own life that way. It's too ridiculous to even consider. The tail end of it being to drive his car into a tree which may or maynot have killed him. As a psychiatrist he would have had access to many drugs that would have been perfectly capable to kill him. Why in the world would you duct tape yourself, cut off your nipples and try to aim yourself at a tree?

I am not sure what I believe the motive of murder to be and/or orchestrated by whom but I definitely don't give any credence to suicide.

MCDRAW
04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
In my opinion, the ex-wife made herself look guilty by pleading the fifth. If she had nothing to do with his death when asked that question, why didn't she just say NO. I for one do not believe it was a suicide.

opme
04-19-2009, 10:08 PM
In my opinion, the ex-wife made herself look guilty by pleading the fifth. If she had nothing to do with his death when asked that question, why didn't she just say NO. I for one do not believe it was a suicide.

Taking the 5th really set my hinky meter off.. and it wasnt just once but repeatedly.. she has also had multiple opertunities to deny these suspicions and she has not. The details of Col Shue when he was found are too suspicious .. they do not add up to suicide. Why would you duct tape your wrists and ankles... when you need them to steer your self into the tree... there are so many other possible and easier methods he had access to if he was determined to comit suicide.. this one is too bizarre and less possibly successful. The other aspect is why would he sign a bid on a property one day prior..? so many other details that do not point to suicide or a depressed man.. nope this is not a suicide.. someone caused his death .. but it was not by his own hand

Boyz_Mum
04-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Before we saw the ex wife pleading the fifth to everything under the sun, the suicide was more than questionable. It appeared he was tortured (I've never heard of a person cutting their own nipples off?) and escaped, from what I saw on the show? And then when they showed us the ex wife and her "testimony", it seemed to point to her guilt.

Can anything be re-examined based on this 48 Hours segment?

ChuckMaureen
01-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Why hasn't the possibility that Col. Shue may have led a secret life ever been investigated? According to Tracey Shue, her husband 'left for work earlier than usual' that day to 'catch up on paperwork'. This point seems to have been readily overlooked in reports.

Why couldn't it have been that he left early to meet someone before going to work? Not someone he necessarily knew very well but someone who was interested in the same, well, 'pleasures' ... and the 'meeting' turned unexpectedly and seriously out of hand?

I certainly do not intend to smear the Col.'s reputation, but the possibility should at least be ruled out, just to be complete.

Or, maybe he was intercepted at random by a psychotic?

What if the removal of certain body parts from the Col.'s body might have been an over-zealous psychotic attempt to remove saliva-covered (DNA) skin or to collect souveniers?

Regarding the 1st wife (Nancy) pleading the 5th, it is her constituitional right. She may have at one time or another bad-mouthed her ex- (the Col.) in anger with no intent beyond that and if she proceeded answering questions investigators most certainly would throw past utterances back at her. Either way, it was a smart, well-advised move.

As for the 'threatening letters' ... were they received via mail? Left on a door-step? Car window? Dusted for prints? Checked for DNA?

Just my ­2.

Melly53
01-30-2010, 04:56 PM
I saw this case for the first time this morning and felt compelled to read everything I could find on it. (and there is a lot out there).

No way do I believe for even one second that this was a suicide. It was murder IMO. Unfortunately because of the way LE handled the case from the beginning, ruling it a suicide and allowing crucial evidence to be destroyed, it is most likely that the killer will never be found. Unless someone decides to confess, which as we all know is not very likely to happen, then it will remain an unsolved cold case. JMO

Tracy Shue
08-16-2011, 02:27 PM
To all who are still interested in the case involving my deceased husband, Colonel Philip Michael Shue, Websleuths Talk Radio had Dr. Cyril Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann on the show Sunday, 14 August. Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann's, soon to be released book "From Crime Scene to Courtroom" will present the case of COL Philip Shue and 6 others. I provided Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann additional documents and information in their reseach for the chapter and hope their coverage of the case will help bring my husband's murderer(s) to justice.

In 2003, I hired Dr. Wecht to perform a second autopsy on my husband. His conclusion was that the death of Colonel Philip Shue was consistent with Homicide. Those who have followed this case are aware the original autopsy, performed by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, concluded suicide. The autopsy, as with her autopsy on Caylee Anthony, was shoddy; much of the evidence, to include the standard protocol of collecting/examining blood from under his fingernails, was never done. In addition, other standard protocols, including measuring total blood volume to determine blood loss, were never performed. No evidence presented ever supported a conclusion of suicide. Dr. Garavaglia refused deposition and to be present at the Civil Trial; refusing to defend her conclusion. Dr. Vincent DiMaio, who participated with Dr. Garavaglia, was exposed for providing false information to investigators and the court. Local Law Enforcement Officials admittedly botched the investigation and the Armed Services Institute of Pathology was exposed, in deposition and court, for fabricating evidence to support the suicide theory.

I was denied any public forum (Inquest Hearing) in Texas to present evidence in my husband's case; leaving Civil Litigation as the only option for discovery and to expose the truth. In 2008, Judge Bill Palmer (Kendall County Court of Law) ruled the death a Homicide.

48 Hours aired the case in 2009.

Recent developments in the case have included a witness who drove by my husband's car; pulled off the side of the road with a blue van with tinted windows parked directly behind him. The witness saw the car and the blue van on a rural road leading out to the interstate; this was the route he took to work each morning. This evidence completely contradicts statements concluding there was no evidence to support Colonel Philip Shue came into contact with any known or persons the morning of 16 April 2003.

The FBI has been provided all documents and information relating to the case.

The coverage of the case by Military Corruption . com was another example of terrible injustice; much of the information being fabricated to attack me for not cooperating with giving the site money and a book deal.

I received Life Insurance money following my husband's death, but have used the money to pay attorneys/law firm costs, court costs, depositions costs, expert and consulting witness costs, private investigator costs and the many other financial costs relating to this case from 2003 until today.

It remains my passion to seek justice for the murder of COL Philip Shue.

I am currently writing a book with Cilla McCain, author of "Murder in Baker Company". Along with my book, Cilla is working on another book involving the murder of COL Michael Stahlman; whose death was also wrongly ruled a suicide by the military.

I hope this forum will help in keep my husband's case and provide the opportunity for justice, one day, to be served.

Thank you,
LTC Tracy Shue, USAF (ret)
Widow of Colonel Philip Michael Shue

georgiagirl
08-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Thank you for this update!! I am fascinated by your husband's case as it does look like homicide. I pray you will soon get justice.

~greeneyedgirl~
08-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Thank you so much for your posting Mrs. Shue.

panthera
08-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Thank you, Tracy, for the additional information regarding your husband's death and the autopsies.

God Bless!

Blondie in Spokane
08-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Tracy - I'm so glad you joined us here!

I will be looking forward to reading your book - can you tell me the title of it and when it should be published?

I remember watching 48 Hours and could not believe Col. Shue's death was ruled a suicide....it totally made no sense!

Best of luck to you and thanks so much for the update.

P.S. I hope they can identify that van

8paws
08-16-2011, 09:07 PM
To all who are still interested in the case involving my deceased husband, Colonel Philip Michael Shue, Websleuths Talk Radio had Dr. Cyril Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann on the show Sunday, 14 August. Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann's, soon to be released book "From Crime Scene to Courtroom" will present the case of COL Philip Shue and 6 others. I provided Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann additional documents and information in their reseach for the chapter and hope their coverage of the case will help bring my husband's murderer(s) to justice.

In 2003, I hired Dr. Wecht to perform a second autopsy on my husband. His conclusion was that the death of Colonel Philip Shue was consistent with Homicide. Those who have followed this case are aware the original autopsy, performed by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, concluded suicide. The autopsy, as with her autopsy on Caylee Anthony, was shoddy; much of the evidence, to include the standard protocol of collecting/examining blood from under his fingernails, was never done. In addition, other standard protocols, including measuring total blood volume to determine blood loss, were never performed. No evidence presented ever supported a conclusion of suicide. Dr. Garavaglia refused deposition and to be present at the Civil Trial; refusing to defend her conclusion. Dr. Vincent DiMaio, who participated with Dr. Garavaglia, was exposed for providing false information to investigators and the court. Local Law Enforcement Officials admittedly botched the investigation and the Armed Services Institute of Pathology was exposed, in deposition and court, for fabricating evidence to support the suicide theory.

I was denied any public forum (Inquest Hearing) in Texas to present evidence in my husband's case; leaving Civil Litigation as the only option for discovery and to expose the truth. In 2008, Judge Bill Palmer (Kendall County Court of Law) ruled the death a Homicide.

48 Hours aired the case in 2009.

Recent developments in the case have included a witness who drove by my husband's car; pulled off the side of the road with a blue van with tinted windows parked directly behind him. The witness saw the car and the blue van on a rural road leading out to the interstate; this was the route he took to work each morning. This evidence completely contradicts statements concluding there was no evidence to support Colonel Philip Shue came into contact with any known or persons the morning of 16 April 2003.

The FBI has been provided all documents and information relating to the case.

The coverage of the case by Military Corruption . com was another example of terrible injustice; much of the information being fabricated to attack me for not cooperating with giving the site money and a book deal.

I received Life Insurance money following my husband's death, but have used the money to pay attorneys/law firm costs, court costs, depositions costs, expert and consulting witness costs, private investigator costs and the many other financial costs relating to this case from 2003 until today.

It remains my passion to seek justice for the murder of COL Philip Shue.

I am currently writing a book with Cilla McCain, author of "Murder in Baker Company". Along with my book, Cilla is working on another book involving the murder of COL Michael Stahlman; whose death was also wrongly ruled a suicide by the military.

I hope this forum will help in keep my husband's case and provide the opportunity for justice, one day, to be served.

Thank you,
LTC Tracy Shue, USAF (ret)
Widow of Colonel Philip Michael Shue

Thank you so much for joining us here and for the update. My husband and I have always been interested in this case. I pray you finally have justice. Please keep us updated. I look forward to your book.

OneLostGrl
08-16-2011, 11:02 PM
I hope you find justice for your husband.

ohiogirl
08-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Welcome to Websleuths, Tracy.

StJohn
08-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Tracy, thank you for posting the update on your husband's case. I, too, saw this case featured on 48 Hours & was appalled that anyone would see this as a suicide. I am so sad for you that, not only did you lose your husband in such a horrible, tragic way, but now you have to use your own resources to fight and claim justice for him. Very frightening to think that his killer/killers are still walking amongst us, free.

darnudes
08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Welcome Tracy! :)

It's so great to see Col. Shue's case getting some attention on the forum thanks to Tracy and her update.

rosario
08-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Tracy, I am really glad you posted on here. I fllowed this case on TV as well, wasnt sure where to look for more information. I believe your instincts are dead on. keep going..

TallCoolOne
08-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome Tracy! :)

It's so great to see Col. Shue's case getting some attention on the forum thanks to Tracy and her update.
I wholeheartedly agree, it's just a d@mn shame it's taken this long and she still has not gotten justice.

I too saw this on 48 hours and was completely gobsmacked that it had originally been ruled a suicide. Not only unreal, also unacceptable.

Tracy, I pray you find the answers you have been so far denied. Nobody deserves that. I hope those who prevented the truth from being told also pay the price.

Tracy Shue
08-21-2011, 01:58 AM
Thank you to all for your supportive statements and insights into the case.

In response to COL Philip Shue leading a secret life; investigators found nothing to support the theory. Forensic Computer Analysis was conducted multiple times by law enforcement and during civil litigation; nothing was found during multiple repeated computer analyses. There were no videos, reading material or any other evidence found to support an alternative or secret life-style. They looked hard!

However, his ex-wife, Nancy Shue AKA Nancy Timpson, extensively studied Sexology and Sado-Masochism; as described in court documents. Along with the two life insurance policies she owned on my husband, she had extensive credit card debt; as described in court documents. Her husband, Donald Timpson belonged to AF Special Operations and has an extensive collection of knives; described in court documents. Her son, Jeffrey Shue, also had extensive debt, in excess of $100K; per Chapter 13 court documents. Jeffrey Shue, Nancy Shue's son, also pled the 5th and refused to answer any questions relating to his father's death.

My question remains: Why were these individuals not supoenaed by the Kendall County Grand Jury/DA Bruce Curry in 2003?

Over the years, so many things have been discoved about this case and this story needs to be told in the hope of, keeping it alive and preventing such an injustice from ever happening again.

I will try to answer your questions and keep you update on this site. I would also like to request that you go to Colonel Philip Michael Shue facebook and hit like. Alot of information is posted on the site.

Tracy Shue, LTC, USAF (ret)
Widow of Colonel Philip Shue

Lera213
08-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Tracy,

Thank you very much for your post and my condolences.

As a spouse of a Retired AF Chief, and prior to our marriage back in 82 I was married to an AF alert photographer.

I know about two deaths that clearly should have been investigated but was ruled a suicide within 24 hours.

1 a man hung himself in the bathroom doorway, his wife said she was next door at a neighbors house (her male friend) they both came into the house and saw him hanging and stated they took him down. My first husband took pictures of the scene and in the bedroom well away from the bathroom door was was a chair, it had blood on it. Most of the on scene OSI were drunk for it was a late Saturday night. Both the wife and her male friend denied every touching the Chair!

The other a man went to play poker with his friends, he drank and when he came home he parked his car in the wrong garage, apparently he was listening to some music in his car with it running. When he realized that he was ill, he tried to open the garage but it was locked. (a self locking garage) He was found at the corner by the door. It was an accident, but yet they called it a suicide.

I'm not sure but I think back then the SGLI didn't pay much for a suicide and it was thought that is why they closed the cases so quickly ruling it a suicide.

The joke I've known until the 90's was God forbid if a GI dies states side, they'll rule it a suicide.

I'm sorry for your husband, I suspect his EX wife also. If not her then more than like possibly a VA patient that had mental issues.

Clearly the Col had to have been watched in order the perp to intercept the Col.

Not all AF is bad though, some are just unskilled, don't know how, and or Lazy.

I've met some upstanding Military men and woman that do their jobs with a lot of integrity.

I hope it is of some comfort that many people who watched the show about this case do not believe it was suicide but the AF needs to clear that. They owe it to the Col.

Lera

Tracy Shue
08-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Lera

Thank you for your comments and information about other Military investigations you are familiar with.

In my husband's case, the behavior of the Air Force Office of Special Investigation was very unusual; one minute they were informing people they were taking over and the next minute they were hands off. I would have to say, they were in the case long enough to muddy it up; even more than it already was. They fought continually with local law enforcement; specifically the Sheriff's Department, who maintained their belief the death was "foul play". The bitter relationship between Military and civilian agencies, the unstable local political environment and the best interest of the coorperate giants resulted in a tremendous injustice, which hopefully some day, will be made right.

panthera
09-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Tonight on TLC.........7:00pm

48 Hours Mystery

"The Curious Case of Col. Shue"

(original airdate April 18, 2009)

Definitely worth watching for anyone interested in this case!

Lera213
09-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Lera

Thank you for your comments and information about other Military investigations you are familiar with.

In my husband's case, the behavior of the Air Force Office of Special Investigation was very unusual; one minute they were informing people they were taking over and the next minute they were hands off. I would have to say, they were in the case long enough to muddy it up; even more than it already was. They fought continually with local law enforcement; specifically the Sheriff's Department, who maintained their belief the death was "foul play". The bitter relationship between Military and civilian agencies, the unstable local political environment and the best interest of the coorperate giants resulted in a tremendous injustice, which hopefully some day, will be made right.

Very well stated and you are spot on. My heart goes out to you and I'll pray that justice comes soon.

Col Shue would be proud of you right now.

Warm Hugs

Lera

Tracy Shue
09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/5213/bill-rights-bereaved-military-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

Another valuable website for those interested in Military Non-Combat Deaths is: noncombatdeath.org or Home of the Brave. There are many stories on these pages about the many Military Families who currently have no forum for justice. I have known many of these Families over the years since Philip's murder. Their stories are equally as horrific and with inadequate death investigations, fabricated information and complete injustice.

Please support this very worthy cause for Military Families who have sacrificed so much.

LTC Tracy Shue, USAF (Ret)

Tracy Shue
09-27-2011, 01:27 AM
All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/521...ry-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

Another valuable website for those interested in Military Non-Combat Deaths is: noncombatdeath.org or Home of the Brave. There are many stories on these pages about the many Military Families who currently have no forum for justice. I have known many of these Families over the years since Philip's murder. Their stories are equally as horrific and with inadequate death investigations, fabricated information and complete injustice.

Please support this very worthy cause for Military Families who have sacrificed so much.

<modsnip>.

Nancy Timpson "Shue" has the legal right to do anything she wants; just as she chose to invoke her 5th Amendment Right.

Lera213
09-27-2011, 01:39 AM
Thank you Tracy,

It is strange for some reason you were in my thoughts yesterday all day. I said a few prayers and then here you are posting. I sent off my letter.

Peazzzer
10-02-2011, 05:44 PM
:eek: Has anyone here ever had THAT happen? :bigfight: By the by, do most insurance policies pay out on a suicide?I am just wondering as my moms death was pronounced a suicide. If I had been older I would have questioned it and asked for accidental. :twocents: I will also add that I have the 1st Amendment right to speak my opinion. I will also add this-this man deserves justice just like anyone else and we all are allowed to take the bs blinders off and discuss our thoughts. I have heard about this case and I would love to look into it more. In fact, I am not biased on this case, I am interested as I have grown up in an era that happened to be quite slanted to not trust our government OR anyone over 30!

Salem
10-02-2011, 10:40 PM
REMEMBER - we attack the post not the poster. Tiffs from other sites do NOT belong here. Treat each other respectfully.

Salem

teedie2
10-03-2011, 01:33 AM
I was unable to find Col Shue's facebook page. Anyone have the link?

This is new to me, but it sure is a scary story. And shameful.

Tracy Shue
10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
The Facebook Page is Colonel Philip Michael Shue Facebook.

Please also support and sign the Stalhman-Shue Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. There are many Military Families who need your help with stories similar to Philip's case.

For all who are interested in the case and who listened to Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann on the Websleuths Radio show, the book "From Crime Scene to Courtroom" has been released and can be purchased on Amazon.

Thank you,
Tracy

Tracy Shue
10-03-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colonel-Philip-Michael-Shue/113085028755115

Blondie in Spokane
03-22-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm watching this case on 48 Hours again. The coroner Demaio (or however you spell it) seems incredibly arrogant.

I have to read the book....so much went so wrong with this investigation.

Blondie in Spokane
03-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Good Lord....I had forgotten how badly this investigation was handled.

Tracy Shue
04-07-2012, 10:25 AM
The investigation violated standard investigative protocol. The crime scene was contaminated by the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Justice of the Peace and the Constable. The unusual injuries to COL Philip Shue's body were noted and photographed on scene; yet a decision was made by the Texas Department of Public Safety and the JP to transport COL Shue's body to a local nursing home instead of the Medical Examiner's Office. A decision was made by the Texas Department of Public Safety, who had jurisdiction at the time, to transport the vehicle to a local Wrecking Yard. No chain of custody was maintained and, even worse, evidence was further damaged by those mentioned above examining COL Shue's body in the Funeral Home and unknown parties searching through the vehicle at the Wrecking Yard. The local Sheriff's Department was publicly blamed for the problems on scene, but facts support they did not have jurisdiction on scene. Member of the Sheriff's Department tried to initially secure the scene, but were ignored by the Department of Public Safety Al Auxier, the Costable Don White and, his wife and Justice of the Peace, Nancy White.

I have to defend the Kendall County Sheriff's Department for trying. Once the crime scene was destroyed, the evidence compromised and chain of custody lost, the case went completely downhill.

CocoChanel
04-07-2012, 02:36 PM
All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/5213/bill-rights-bereaved-military-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

THANK YOU Tracy for keeping this tragedy and others like it in our minds and hearts. Blessings to you and ALL military personnel who will not be with their loved ones this holiday.

mysteriew
04-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Tracy I noted that some evidence had been sent to the FBI. Has there been any assistance from them?