PDA

View Full Version : How could anyone murder a innocent precious child.

CW
03-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Please read this artical I grew up 13 miles from where this crime has taken place and I just want to scream why,why how in God's name could anyone harm the most precious gift from God.
http://www.post-trib.com/cgi-bin/pto-story/news/z1/03-03-04_z1_news_02.html

CaliMom
03-03-2004, 03:42 PM
This makes me sick. And the guy was a volunteer firefighter, he should know the consequences of his actions....well, any adult should. I just can't imagine what goes through these peoples minds while they are abusing children, how can they look at that little face in so much pain and continue to beat them? I just can't allow myself to picture it, it makes me want to puke.

CW
03-03-2004, 09:34 PM
You are so so right here this man is a volinteer fireman who is suppost to save lives but yet he killed his soon to be wifes baby. It truly makes me want to puke something has to be done to these animals I won't even call them animals cuz animals have more compassion then alot of humans.Our system has to do something with these evil people babys and children are no longer safe in this country children can't even go out and play with their friends for hours they wonder why our children are becoming over weight well I can tell them the facts as to why but they wouldn't listen to me, kids can no longer get out with their friends and ride bikes or go to the mall or go skating or make tree houses and have little fun clubs just like the 11 year old in FL she was walking home from a friends and she was kidnapped and raped and murdered I know if I had a baby or a young child I wouldn't let them out of my sight but that's a sad way to have to raise one's child .

CaliMom
03-04-2004, 03:56 PM
I hear you WindChime. I remember back in the 70's when I was growing up, we didn't have these worries as children. I would ride my bike all over the place with my friends. It wasn't until the Adam Walsh murder that I became aware of the evil predators that lurk out there. I just don't know what has happened to society, I am afraid for my little boy on a daily basis.