PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Pages : [1] 2

mssheila
11-08-2007, 06:11 PM
:blowkiss: Continue on.....

mssheila
11-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Are they exhuming or not? Confusion abounds...... On the 5:44 update, she says they aren't sure again. This is after the "Breaking News" that said it was official. She needs to be more careful!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/breaking-news-5/

UPDATE: 5:44pm - now one of our producers is being told by the Will County States Attorney PIO that NO FORMAL DECISION has been made to exhume the body??????

BREAKING NEWS: It is official: authorities are going to exhume the body of Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3, Kathleen Savio.

Update…you might want to click here (http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/) and go to FNC’s Jamie Colby’s blog and read what she is saying about exhuming wife #3. (If you leave a comment, tell Jamie I sent you!)

mssheila
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309688,00.html

Illinois Cop's 3rd Wife Could Be Exhumed as Search for Missing 4th Wife Continues

CHICAGO — Prosecutors in Illinois are considering exhuming the body of a Bolingbrook police sergeant's third wife after the coroner who reviewed the autopsy proclaimed her death was no accident

Chuck Pelkie, a spokesman for the Will County State’s Attorney told FOX News that investigators reviewing the death of Kathleen Savio, the ex-wife of Drew Peterson, and are interested in inspecting the body, but needed to talk to Savio's family first.
<SNIP>

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
shelia:

Did you post this thread over on Part 3 so people can find it easier??

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:26 PM
I had read that Kathy's sister is all for an exhumation!! She said Kathy would be jumping up and down up in heaven!!! So there is no way, the family will protest.

Taximom
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM
I think with Kathleen's family wanting the exhumation AND all the wonderful media attention these cases are getting, the exhumation will happen. I bet Drew and his old cop-buddies never saw this coming.

Mygirlsadie
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM
I got to this thread from a link provided in thread #3... I am still very freaked out by DP's comment about Stacey being where she wants to be..did he mean by that that she is with her mother? Was it ever mentioned if anyone thought he did something to her mom?

mahmoo
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Stacy's mom disappeared before Stacy met DP.

Taximom
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
I had read that Kathy's sister is all for an exhumation!! She said Kathy would be jumping up and down up in heaven!!! So there is no way, the family will protest.

jinx again!

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
mygal:

We are discussing that as a possibility. Glad you found your way here, good thing shelia posted the link! :)

Taximom
11-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Drew's creepy enough that he may have been scoping out Stacy's family prior to "meeting" her. Being a cop probably helped in that regard.

mssheila
I got to this thread from a link provided in thread #3... I am still very freaked out by DP's comment about Stacey being where she wants to be..did he mean by that that she is with her mother? Was it ever mentioned if anyone thought he did something to her mom?

I think that is a strong possibility. And if that's where they find her, you can bet your behind that he had something to do with her mother 'disappearing'. I know that this is only a theory, but geez, a lot of people connected to him are 'missing' or they die 'accidentally'. He has had a heck of a lot of luck.

Littledeer
mahmoo:

We don't know that for a fact yet as it has been rumored that Drew dated Stacy's older sister. Until more facts come in, it might be that Drew did know Stacy and her mother before the mother disappeared.

Taximom
11-08-2007, 06:35 PM
I think that is a strong possibility. And if that's where they find her, you can bet your behind that he had something to do with her mother 'disappearing'. I know that this is only a theory, but geez, a lot of people connected to him are 'missing' or they die 'accidentally'. He has had a heck of a lot of luck.

Wouldn't that be something if they found her mother close by when they find Stacy?

curiositycat
11-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Well, we are not sure about that. Some have said that he dated her sister.

calidreamin
11-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Drew's creepy enough that he may have been scoping out Stacy's family prior to "meeting" her. Being a cop probably helped in that regard.

EEEEWWWW now there's a thought Taximom LOL. He is so creepy and with the cowerdly lion thing going on I just don't know how he gets women to begin with:sick: .

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Taxi:

I brought up that very same thought when the Cowardly Lion said "she is where she wants to be". I thought right away of her Mom.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 06:37 PM

Hi Mahmoo- I realize that her mom went missing 3 or 4 years before she met DP- but there is a rumor that he had dated her older sister before dating Stacy. It's not been verified that I have heard...... not yet anyway.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:38 PM
cali:

I'm the guilty one for starting the Cowardly Lion............and I stand by it!!!! :)

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 06:39 PM
ok, so who knows when that was first brought up about dating the older sister? This needs to either be verified or thrown out.

calidreamin
11-08-2007, 06:40 PM
cali:

I'm the guilty one for starting the Cowardly Lion............and I stand by it!!!! :)

LOL LittleDeer you were dead on too. He looks exactly like the Cowardly Lion too.:clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

arielilane
11-08-2007, 07:04 PM
November 8th, 2007 4:08 PM Eastern
UPDATE - Sgt Peterson (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/update-sgt-peterson/)

by Greta Van Susteren
I just got this email from OTR’s Steph Watts in the field in Illinois…relates to Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3.
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:03 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Howard, Cory;
Subject: Ric confirmed
That Drew took the 5th in front of yesterdays Grand Jury and it was
regarding the Savio case.

You should know this - it is rather routine for someone to take the 5th if the person is a possible target. Note also: don’t assume guilt by taking the 5th.. innocent people take the 5th ….
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/update-sgt-peterson/

arielilane
11-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Pleading the 5th...I still think he is guilty. No doubt!

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:05 PM
LOL LittleDeer you were dead on too. He looks exactly like the Cowardly Lion too.:clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw his picture! Unfortunately, he has hidden behind a police uniform to do his hideous deeds (IMO). And that also is a real shame of this case. It makes me not want to trust a police officer or the law. I know, not all are bad, but you got one ex police officer taking care of this coward in his home, even providing him a cell phone, etc. You got a married woman who is afraid for her life and writing to the State General Office, and nothing get done and she is now dead.

Sorry, (needed to vent a little) now back to finding Stacy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:09 PM
That is exactly what I would expect him to say. I'm sure his attorney told him to plead the 5th. With everything going on right now and the possibility of his wife's body being exhumed, he actually had no choice.

You didn't expect him to tell all now?? I'm thinking as soon as Stacy is found, he will either commit suicide or flee. I just want the kids as FAR AWAY FROM HIM, as possible until he is behind bars for their safety!

calidreamin
11-08-2007, 07:10 PM

That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw his picture! Unfortunately, he has hidden behind a police uniform to do his hideous deeds (IMO). And that also is a real shame of this case. It makes me not want to trust a police officer or the law. I know, not all are bad, but you got one ex police officer taking care of this coward in his home, even providing him a cell phone, etc. You got a married woman who is afraid for her life and writing to the State General Office, and nothing get done and she is now dead.

Sorry, (needed to vent a little) now back to finding Stacy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can vent to me anytime LittleDeer. I just can't believe he was allowed to stay on the police force for as long as he was, Don't they have standards?

curiositycat
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I think Kathleen's situation is doubly sad. She had to deal with losing her husband to a very young woman and then when she complained about it they no doubt thought she was just a jealous older wife trying to get him in trouble.
So, she got hurt all the way around..and then he killed her.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I also feel very sad about Kathy's loss of life. To read that letter and see her pleading for help and yet nothing was done and now she is gone. The poor kids too...............they must now even unconscioulsy then that Dad might have done something to their Mom.

I wonder how the people that received and read that letter and did nothing, feel now???? Not that it changes anything. Kathy is still dead, and Stacy probably is also.

We just need to find or hopefully the LE or Tim's people can find something, ANYTHING, that nail this coward.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know where the searches were located at today? Besides the river where the "barrels" were seen. Were there other locations?

arielilane
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM
http://img331.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520909/18520909_4bd693951194567843.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520909)http://img302.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520765/18520765_55358a901194567660.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520765)

He is so ugly inside and out!

chicoliving
11-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Seems our new member Jim got quoted:

"We all know she's dead. She wouldn't leave her kids," said Jim Murray, 38, who spent Thursday traipsing through an overgrown field about a mile from the couple's home looking for signs of the missing woman. "If we thought she was alive, we wouldn't be out here."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5749649

mssheila
11-08-2007, 07:37 PM
I also feel very sad about Kathy's loss of life. To read that letter and see her pleading for help and yet nothing was done and now she is gone. The poor kids too...............they must now even unconscioulsy then that Dad might have done something to their Mom.

I wonder how the people that received and read that letter and did nothing, feel now???? Not that it changes anything. Kathy is still dead, and Stacy probably is also.

We just need to find or hopefully the LE or Tim's people can find something, ANYTHING, that nail this coward.

I would think they feel awful about it now. Anyone with a conscience would feel terrible about this. What I'm concerned about is the perception that people have regarding Stacy's behavior toward Kathleen. Let's try to keep in mind that she was only 17 years old, pregnant, and head over heels for DP at that time (she must have been)... I can very well imagine how he painted Kathleen to Stacy during that divorce. It sure sounds like Stacy did participate in the ugly things DP did to Kathleen, but at the same time- what would we think she'd do in that situation? She clearly was blinded by him. I think back upon my views of the world at age 17, and I can well imagine how this could have happened. However, she's probably now paid the ultimate price for trusting a man that would abuse her like that.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Jim had set up his own forum for Stacy. I don't think he wants to voice any opinions or read this forum for other opinions, he just wants to find Stacy. Just like he said in the interview. Bless his heart!!!!

WOW! Is it just me, but don't Kathleen and Stacy look alot alike in those pictues???????????????

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:47 PM
shelia:

I agree with you. Even though Stacy did "act out" against Kathleen, I beleive it was only because of her immaturity at that time, being enamored of a "father figure" in a police uniform who fed her what she needed to hear.

As she wrote to Cesare, snip.... "as I become more mature", etc. she was realizing that DP had been manipulating her for most likely from day one.

Someone mentioned that possibly she just took off to save her life. Although, I wish this had happened and she probably thought of it, she wouldn't because of her love for those children.

That in my opinion only leaves the other scenario..............DP (the cowardly lion) made sure she wasn't going to leave him and/or take the children.

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
I had to leave for a bit and just got caught up on the last thread.

YES, Drew did date Stacey's older sister. I watched and linked the video from CNN.com. John Roberts talked to Stacey's aunt about how weird the relationship was from the get-go and how Drew even dated Stacey's sister before dating her. Stacey's aunt nodded in agreement and they moved on to discussing other things. So Drew flat out lied about where and when he met Stacey, IMO.

Pam, Cassandra Cales guardian also in another video stated that Stacey's older sister was always trying to get Stacey to quit dating Drew.

Ok, back to catching up on this thread.

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 07:52 PM

We don't necessarily know that yet. He dated Stacey's sister before dating Stacey.

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
ok, so who knows when that was first brought up about dating the older sister? This needs to either be verified or thrown out.

Lol, It's not a rumor! :blowkiss:

mssheila
11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
As I was reading that letter tonight, I was shocked by one other thing... Kathleen says that DP had bought and programmed a garage door opener so that he could get in and out of the house without her knowing.

Here's what struck me.... didn't I read that when DP went over there to return the children to her, the doors were locked and he couldn't reach her on the phone....so he had a neighbor go over there and the neighbor had to call a locksmith to get in. Right?

What the heck.. what reason could he possibly have to not just use the garage door opener, except that he didn't want to be the one to "Find" her. He wanted someone else to physically open that door, and also he wanted people to think that he DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

I initially thought that was weird, about him having the neighbor go in, while he stayed outside. He told people it was because he was a police officer and didn't want to contaminate the scene. Well he should know better than anyone that if you're concerned about a person inside a locked house- you CALL THE POLICE. Not a neighbor and a locksmith.

I think he was afraid his fellow officers who responded might see right through his "initial shock" of her death. He probably isn't that good of an actor. If a neighbor went in, instead of LE... he could fake a shock, and then the responding LE would see that he didn't "Just" hear the news. I feel like I should just delete this whole paragraph... geez. I am not making myself as clear as I would like. Do you know what I mean?

mssheila
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Lol, It's not a rumor! :blowkiss:

Who is John Roberts? I don't see the video link.... am I missing something?

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Suzi:

Thanks for the clarification. So now we know that the Lion did in fact date the older sister who died from cancer, which means he must have met both Stacy and her mom?? (?? that is because we don't know the years or year that they had dated).

Based on that, he could have been "grooming" Stacy for later if he knew that Stacy's sister was not going to live long because of the cancer and maybe the Mom saw this and he had to possibly get her out of the picture?

Oh man............I've been here too long to be thinking like that!!!

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:00 PM
shelia:

I agree with you. Even though Stacy did "act out" against Kathleen, I beleive it was only because of her immaturity at that time, being enamored of a "father figure" in a police uniform who fed her what she needed to hear.

As she wrote to Cesare, snip.... "as I become more mature", etc. she was realizing that DP had been manipulating her for most likely from day one.

Someone mentioned that possibly she just took off to save her life. Although, I wish this had happened and she probably thought of it, she wouldn't because of her love for those children.

That in my opinion only leaves the other scenario..............DP (the cowardly lion) made sure she wasn't going to leave him and/or take the children.

Presicely. She probably saw the same behavior being directed at herself that Kathleen accused DP of during their divorce. And, knowing what she did about Kathleen's death (I would be shocked if she really did NOT know that DP did it), she was probably terrified. Which is why Cassandra said that all day saturday she was texting Cassandra saying "I'm Ok".

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Here is my post from yesterday regarding Drew and Stacey's sister.

Yesterday, 07:14 AM
SuziQ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=16842) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1780303", true);

Remember how Drew made such a point to mention that he met Stacey at the motel she worked at? In the Cnn.com video linked below, John Roberts discusses and Stacey's aunt nods in agreement. That Drew dated Stacey's older sister. So how well did Drew know their mother?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...woman.aunt.cnn (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/06/intv.missing.woman.aunt.cnn)

ETA: And how old was Stacey really when Drew met her?

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:01 PM
shelia writes:

DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

You hit it right on the nail!!! It was a ruse on is part. He has to keep up the pretense as a cop who knows HOW ANOTHER COP would perceive and/or act to the situation.

curiositycat
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
[ROFL

quote=arielilane;1782955]http://img331.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520909/18520909_4bd693951194567843.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520909)http://img302.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520765/18520765_55358a901194567660.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520765)

He is so ugly inside and out![/quote]

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
shelia writes:

DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

You hit it right on the nail!!! It was a ruse on is part. He has to keep up the pretense as a cop who knows HOW ANOTHER COP would perceive and/or act to the situation.

Exactly. He wanted witnesses to believe that he didn't have a legitimate way to gain entry on his own.

curiositycat
11-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Just curious does anyone know how old Stacey's mom was went she went missing? I know I saw a link to her missing person page somewhere???

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Suzi:

Thanks for the clarification. So now we know that the Lion did in fact date the older sister who died from cancer, which means he must have met both Stacy and her mom?? (?? that is because we don't know the years or year that they had dated).

Based on that, he could have been "grooming" Stacy for later if he knew that Stacy's sister was not going to live long because of the cancer and maybe the Mom saw this and he had to possibly get her out of the picture?

Oh man............I've been here too long to be thinking like that!!!

Lol, it happens to the best of us.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I am wondering if Stacy was text messaging Cass all day Saturday "I'm ok", if maybe Cass knew anything? What has Cass said so far?

When was Stacy working at the motel, and then I read that the Lion got her a job at the police station?? (Not sure if that one is a fact yet). But it would explain why Drew had to ask about the "legality" of dating a 17 year old.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Here is my post from yesterday regarding Drew and Stacey's sister.

Yesterday, 07:14 AM
SuziQ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=16842) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1780303", true);

Remember how Drew made such a point to mention that he met Stacey at the motel she worked at? In the Cnn.com video linked below, John Roberts discusses and Stacey's aunt nods in agreement. That Drew dated Stacey's older sister. So how well did Drew know their mother?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...woman.aunt.cnn (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/06/intv.missing.woman.aunt.cnn)

ETA: And how old was Stacey really when Drew met her?

Thanks for the video. Here's how the conversation went.

JR: They met a number of years ago. He had dated Stacy's older sister. She died from colon cancer a number of years ago.
Stacy's aunt: While he is saying this- she doesn't do anything except blink and listen. She doesn't disagree, but doesn't comment. I wish she would have been clear- however, JR states this as fact.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks Suzi! I needed that!

I need that picture of those two together hung up in my computer room!!!! How do I do that? The Cowardly Lion and DP pic I mean. It's PRICELESS!!

sorry, off topic there. This is a station identification check, will be right back with the programming.

mysteriew
11-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Good catch MsSheila, I had read that he had a neighbor to go into the house, and I had read in the letter that Kathleen had complained that he had gotten a garage door opener to enter the home at another time- but never made the connection in my head.

(And yes, you made sense)

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:13 PM
shelia:

Thanks so much for posting what the video said!! I am hard of hearing, and it was very difficult for me to hear everything!!! I just got snips and pieces........not enought to make any comment on.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:16 PM
You're welcome, Littledeer.

Curiositycat- Here's her mother's Doe Network page:

http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

Christie Marie Cales
Missing since March 11, 1998 from Blue Island, Illinois
Classification: Endangered Missing

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Does anyone feel up to making a timeline? I think we really could use a thorough, comprehensive timeline. Starting with her mother going missing, and her sister dying, meeting DP, Kathleen's death, divorce final date, SP's email to Cesare, and then her talks with her sister Cassandra and the friend about painting.... and then her going missing.

I don't have the time to do it- I have to work tomorrow, or I would be happy to. I think one thing I'm going to work on is putting together all the interviews that DP gave so far. I have a feeling that he's clammed up for good, and those early reports could be a goldmine. I'm going to start that tonight. If anyone wants to PM links where you saw him quoted- that would be a huge help!

mysteriew
11-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Blaize gave me this link the other day for use in making timelines. It looks great.
http://mindomo.com/

You make the timeline then save as an image and post the image

Hopeful One
11-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I am wondering if Stacy was text messaging Cass all day Saturday "I'm ok", if maybe Cass knew anything? What has Cass said so far?

When was Stacy working at the motel, and then I read that the Lion got her a job at the police station?? (Not sure if that one is a fact yet). But it would explain why Drew had to ask about the "legality" of dating a 17 year old.

HAHAHAHHAAAA!!! That made me laugh.

Sorry... carry on...

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Jim Murray has given me permission to post his post, just wanted to share with you all his day today. Littledeer

Here is what Jim had to say:

Wow ...
Those reporters are sure a pain in the ass. I did not know they were going to quote me on that.I sure hope I did not hurt any body's feelings with my personal thoughts.
I know what it is to have a piece of you missing and I just want closure for the family.The press only cares about a story but at least the publicity might bring more volunteers.
This is why I do not treat them with disrespect.
Today my team combed a construction site as a foll up to some good leads. We found nothing.
I am home now and ready myself for tomorrow.
I am keeping focus and getting good rest so I can be sharp.
I am not a flash in the pan , I will hang in there till something happens.
Pray for us all ,
See you Tomorrow .

God Bless ,

Jim

Hopeful One
11-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Who is Jim Murray?

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
shelia:

I would be more than happy to make the timeline EXCEPT that I don't know how to and two, I work full time. But I do a lot of posting in the evening when I can (which is not every night). But I could do it this weekend if someone could tell me how to.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55845

Jim Murray has been one of the searchers for Stacy. He did not know there was already a thread for Stacy and started one of his own. He is not a "sleuther" in the way we are, just wants to find Stacy.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm not the most qualified person to find all of DP's interviews, I've been searching for hours trying to make sense of Greta's site- since she was the first one to really TALK to him.. and either my computer is acting up- or her site is impossible. I'm going to start the timeline. PLEASE add anything you can to this. I've never done one of these before. Should we have a separate thread for this?

I think we should start with the death of her siblings and mother's disappearance.

Stacey's mother:
1982 daughter dies in a house fire

1987 child died of SIDS

3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing
Christie Marie Cales

Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old.

DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

They marry on October 18th 2003.

Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:48 PM
shelia:

Do we know the date/year when the sister died of cancer? If Drew was dating her, that might help out on how old Stacy was when Drew (must have come to the house to see the sister).

Also, we need info. on Kathy in the timeline. IMO

Hopeful One
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55845

Jim Murray has been one of the searchers for Stacy. He did not know there was already a thread for Stacy and started one of his own. He is not a "sleuther" in the way we are, just wants to find Stacy.

Cool, Littledeer, thank you!!! :blowkiss:

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
shelia:

I would be more than happy to make the timeline EXCEPT that I don't know how to and two, I work full time. But I do a lot of posting in the evening when I can (which is not every night). But I could do it this weekend if someone could tell me how to.

I think we just need to put our heads together. Copy/paste what the post said that you're adding to- and then just insert your own words into the copied post. We'll just keep it going until we have it complete. If you find a fact that you think should be included, just add it in.

I work full time during the day too. But I'll work much more on this over the weekend, and tomorrow night.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
*Stacey's mother's timeline:
---1982 daughter dies in a house fire

---1987 child died of SIDS

---3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing from Blue Island IL at age 40.

________
*Stacey Peterson's disappearance:

---Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old.

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---They marry on October 18th 2003.

---Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
shelia:

But then we lost it all..............have to go throught posts to find bits and pieces. I know there's a way for it to work, but it's only when you get a FORUM, and not just a thread. So for the time being, add and then bring forward is all I can think of so no one gets confused.

What do you think?

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Great so far Shelia!!

What was Kathleen's date of death? That needs to go in the timeline.

Man, wish I knew how to do this! All I am contributing is questions! SORRY!!!!!

mssheila
11-08-2007, 08:57 PM
shelia:

But then we lost it all..............have to go throught posts to find bits and pieces. I know there's a way for it to work, but it's only when you get a FORUM, and not just a thread. So for the time being, add and then bring forward is all I can think of so no one gets confused.

What do you think?

I agree. Just copy/paste the timeline- and add in your own things as we go- I guess we'll just take up much of this thread with the timeline. Which is okay... hopefully Stacy will get her own forum soon.

I'm having trouble finding ANYTHING about her sister's death. Kathleen's date of death is 3/1/04

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 08:58 PM
OOPS, you do have Kathy's DOD. Sorry.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Stacey's mother:

1987 child died of SIDS

Christie Marie Cales

Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. (not a fact yet)

Need Stacy's sister name who died from colon cancer and death date that possibly DP was dating.

DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time. (how about the date Kathleen wrote the letter that she feared for her life)

Stacy and Drew marry on October 18th 2003.

Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Something's not write here Shelia.

According to this timeline, Kathleen did not die until 3/1/2004. And yet, it says Stacy and DP got married on 10/18/03. So why would he need to get rid of Kathleen the next year???

Dryad
11-08-2007, 09:09 PM
So, according to this timeline...they just "celebrated" their 4th anniversary.
Somewhere I read or saw a reference to Stacey receiving a diamond ring of some kind from Drew a week before she went missing and she was showing it to her sister (or friend, I can't remember who said this). Would this have been an anniversary gift? With all of this talk of divorce and their marriage obviously in deep trouble, he gave her that kind of present? Forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere else.

strach304
11-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Mods, can we get a forum for this case? It seems like it's going to be around awhile and can include Stacy and Kathleen. We need a forum to start a timeline thread and for all the media links. Plus a lot coming out about the Stebic case and Illinois LE and political figures. Just a lot of info for the discussion thread. Thanks :blowkiss:

nanandjim
11-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Somewhere I read or saw a reference to Stacey receiving a diamond ring of some kind from Drew a week before she went missing and she was showing it to her sister (or friend, I can't remember who said this). Would this have been an anniversary gift? With all of this talk of divorce and their marriage obviously in deep trouble, he gave her that kind of present? Forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere else.
Yeah, coincidentally Kathleen's expensive diamond ring was stolen (my bet is by Drew). I wonder if he gave it to his next victim.

nanandjim
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM

According to this timeline, Kathleen did not die until 3/1/2004. And yet, it says Stacy and DP got married on 10/18/03. So why would he need to get rid of Kathleen the next year???

Because they were still battling over the divorce settlement and money. Her death ended that. He got all of the money, businesses and didn't have to pay child support. It worked out really well for him. He received about $600,000. Plus, there was a $1M life insurance policy, which, unbeknownst to him, had been changed to have the kids as her beneficiaries. Of course, they are minors. So, I'm sure that he got his mitts on that, too.

strach304
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM

Kathleen agreed to a divorce first without the property settlement being done yet. It was said because Stacy was pregnant possibly but imo more likely to be glad to be rid of him. However the court date for the property settlement was to be the following month when she was killed.

ETA: Or I should say died not killed as not yet determined but you guys know what I mean.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:14 PM
nanandjim:

you beat me to the punch. Was exactly going to say that the Lion had given Kathleen a "big" unquote ring and it ended up missing. Possibly given to Stacy.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM
nanandjim:

DUH! Must be getting brain fuzzed from reading so much tonight.

What a creep to think for almost a year that he needs to get rid of his ex so he can get the money. And the manipulation that Stacy must have been going through so she wouldn't suspect anything when Kathleen did die.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM

Yes. He gave her the ring for their anniversary. According to DP... he gave it to her at Midnight, because she was so excited, she couldn't wait. Gag. I doubt it.. but she did get the ring.

And yes, The dates are correct for Kathleen's death and the marriage between DP and SP. She died after they were married. She died just a month before the property settlement was to go through in divorce court, where she would have gotten a BUNCH of stuff that he didn't want to give up.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Mods, can we get a forum for this case? It seems like it's going to be around awhile and can include Stacy and Kathleen. We need a forum to start a timeline thread and for all the media links. Plus a lot coming out about the Stebic case and Illinois LE and political figures. Just a lot of info for the discussion thread. Thanks :blowkiss:

Pretty Please? :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:22 PM
shelia:

I've been corrected. Thanks! As much as I hope the Mods would let us have a forum, I believe it won't be needed.

Why, you ask??

THE LION IS GOING TO WHIMPER ALL THE WAY TO PRISON!!!!!

mssheila
11-08-2007, 09:29 PM
As much as I hope she'll be found quickly, I tend to think it will not happen that easily. He's a police officer of 29 years. He would know how to hide a body. He had to know that if SP turned up missing after what happened to Kathleen- he'd be tried for murder. I hope he's just not that smart, and he put her somewhere where she'll be easily found- but I just don't think he'd be so cavalier with this one.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

Prosecutor Wants Kathleen Savio Exhumed (http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/prosecutor-wants-kathleen-savio-exhumed/)

by Jamie Colby

Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow’s investigation into the 2004 death of Kathleen Savio, Drew Peterson’s third wife takes a new turn this hour. His office is speaking right now to the Savio family about exhuming Kathleen’s body. The Savio family has already said publicly they support the exhumation of Kathleen’s remains for further review.
<SNIP>

I’m also being told for the first time today that the Illinois State Police visited the previous State’s Attorney Jeff Tomczak within days of Savio’s death in 2004 “seeking guidance”. I’ve also learned that Tomczak’s file on the case is slim…there is very little paperwork available on that meeting with police or whatever investigation previous State’s Attorney Jeff Tomczak conducted. Why is that? One source suggests Drew Peterson may have had “connections” that limited the scope but I see no concrete proof of that.
<SNIP>

I'm so glad they're re-doing the autopsy. And how interesting, isn't it, that there is so little paperwork on a death that was, in the very least, controversial. The coroner himself said that he would have overruled the "accidental" ruling made by the jury if he could have. Why was there not more paperwork?

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
shelia:

He would know how to hide a body

Yea, he puts in a a "blue" barrel, tub, or whatever, asks a friend to help move it........(speaking of which..........where did it get moved to) a car?? a plane??

And then hides it somewhere. Okay...........so we know, supposedly according to the Lion, he saw Stacy in the morning in a jogging suit (?), talks with her (supposedly) at 9:00 p.m. on a cell phone. (she says she is leaving him for another guy).

If he had access to his plane, that is a lot of time to move something. This search might need to spread out farther. IMO

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:40 PM
I knew that Kathleen's family wanted her poor body exhumed to prove that the Lion did in fact have something to do with her demise!!!!!!!!!!! (IMO)

Really really trying hard to keep to the rules of not saying somone did it.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the update shelia!!!

mssheila
11-08-2007, 09:55 PM
I'll take notes during Greta and try to post them ASAP.

Littledeer
11-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks!! I can't get Greta..........

mssheila
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Holy Cow- check THIS out! A Will for Kathleen Emerged after her death.....

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/636553,4_1_JO06_MISSING_S2.article

Savio's death

In early 2002, Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, the third wife, began divorce proceedings, according to court documents. They had been married about 10 years and had two children. In late 2003, Will County Judge Susan O'Leary dissolved their marriage. Their divorce was "bifurcated," in this case meaning they were allowed to divorce before their common property was divided, according to court documents.

Then in March 2004, a neighbor found Savio dead in the dry bathtub at her Bolingbrook home. It was an accident, Will County Coroner Patrick K. O'Neil ruled. The 40-year-old woman suffered blunt trauma and a lacerated scalp, injuries consistent with a fall that could have knocked her unconscious, according to the inquest. By that time, Drew Peterson already was involved with the then-Stacy Cales, who was 17 when they met. After Savio died, there was a Will County probate case to settle her financial affairs. Well-known local lawyer Dick Kavanagh was the public administrator of Will County, a governor-appointed position. Simply put, the public administrator tries to find the fairest way to settle an estate after a death, among other things.

<SNIPPED>

Much more at link......

Trino
11-08-2007, 10:06 PM
I think we're forgetting something here. Even if DP's third wife is deemed homicide, DP must be connected to the murder to be prosecuted. What evidence (Devil's advocate) connects him to her murder? Who's a witness? I think all that will come of this is that she was murdered.

mssheila
11-08-2007, 10:10 PM
I think we're forgetting something here. Even if DP's third wife is deemed homicide, DP must be connected to the murder to be prosecuted. What evidence (Devil's advocate) connects him to her murder? Who's a witness? I think all that will come of this is that she was murdered.

Trino- Don't you think her own words would be circumstantial enough to try him? The letters she wrote to the prosecutor, the judge, etc... all the police reports. The way DP wouldn't enter her home when she wouldn't answer the door (when he had a garage door opener that would gain him entry)... he went to get a neighbor instead. The neighbor calls the locksmith. Neighbor goes in. Also the way he cleaned up the blood....

It's no less circumstancial than the evidence that convicted Scott Peterson, IMO. There are soooo many things I'm not mentioning.

itsreenw
11-08-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't know all the details about DP calling the locksmith when they 'discovered' Kathleen's body, but...Since he antagonized Kathleen by buying a house for him and Stacey right down the street, why didn't he just take the kids back home with him until he got in touch with Kathleen? Why did he assume there was an urgent need to get into Kathleen's house if he didn't already know she was inside waiting to be 'found'?

Most people would've thought she was at the store or something.

I would assume what he and the locksmith did was still breaking and entering. DP didn't live there. He knows the police should've been called.

itsreenw
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
shelia:

He would know how to hide a body

Yea, he puts in a a "blue" barrel, tub, or whatever, asks a friend to help move it........(speaking of which..........where did it get moved to) a car?? a plane??

And then hides it somewhere. Okay...........so we know, supposedly according to the Lion, he saw Stacy in the morning in a jogging suit (?), talks with her (supposedly) at 9:00 p.m. on a cell phone. (she says she is leaving him for another guy).

If he had access to his plane, that is a lot of time to move something. This search might need to spread out farther. IMO
I don't know what's up with the blue barrel (I think it's probably a trash can) but Stacey was only 100 pounds. Why would he need help carrying her body if that's what was in it? As a cop, he knows the less witnesses the better. I think that barrel was to throw the cops off. He could've moved her without assistance IMO.

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 10:25 PM
The timeline looks great. Do we have the below info added?

3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonemergency.pdf

Leila
11-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I would think they feel awful about it now. Anyone with a conscience would feel terrible about this. What I'm concerned about is the perception that people have regarding Stacy's behavior toward Kathleen. Let's try to keep in mind that she was only 17 years old, pregnant, and head over heels for DP at that time (she must have been)... I can very well imagine how he painted Kathleen to Stacy during that divorce. It sure sounds like Stacy did participate in the ugly things DP did to Kathleen, but at the same time- what would we think she'd do in that situation? She clearly was blinded by him. I think back upon my views of the world at age 17, and I can well imagine how this could have happened. However, she's probably now paid the ultimate price for trusting a man that would abuse her like that.

Also, at 17-years-old, Stacy would be naive enough to think a police officer wouldn't do anything wrong, and that what he did was within the limit of the law. At seventeen, allowing the much older, father figure to make all the decisions, believing he wouldn't do anything illegal, she simply followed along and probably never questioned what he was doing.

nanandjim
11-08-2007, 11:17 PM
I don't know all the details about DP calling the locksmith when they 'discovered' Kathleen's body, but...Since he antagonized Kathleen by buying a house for him and Stacey right down the street, why didn't he just take the kids back home with him until he got in touch with Kathleen? Why did he assume there was an urgent need to get into Kathleen's house if he didn't already know she was inside waiting to be 'found'?

Most people would've thought she was at the store or something.

I would assume what he and the locksmith did was still breaking and entering. DP didn't live there. He knows the police should've been called.
Very good observation.

Chi Town Legal Freak
11-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Ok, maybe I am missing something here. If the Lion flew his plane the night Stacy "vanished", wouldn't there be flight info from the control tower that would track the plane on where and when in landed? Maybe LE has already looked at this.

The flight pattern should be readily available, right?:waitasec:

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
More for the timeline:

10-17-2007 Stacey sends "marriage somewhat abusive" email to Steve Cesare.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/stacy.peterson.bolingbrook.2.482031.html

SuziQ
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Ok, maybe I am missing something here. If the Lion flew his plane the night Stacy "vanished", wouldn't there be flight info from the control tower that would track the plane on where and when in landed? Maybe LE has already looked at this.

Someone in another thread, posted a pic of it. It's not really a plane. More like a go-cart with wings. Barely over the treetop flying.

Leila
11-08-2007, 11:33 PM

The timeline suggests that although Drew and Kathleen's divorce was finalized on Oct. 10, 2003, the property settlement had not been done. Perhaps there was a dispute over property, who was to get what, so the motive for killing Kathleen was the property settlement - he would get everything.

mysteriew
11-08-2007, 11:42 PM

Small planes don't have to post a flight plan under certain rules called visual flight plan. A small plane would only file a flight plan if they were going to flying by instruments or getting close to an airport. Basically there is no official monitoring. So unless someone saw him with a plane that Sun. or lent him a plane and called in to report it, there is no means to track.

chicoliving
11-08-2007, 11:46 PM
This link has the type of ultra light planes that were being looked at and discussed at the airport last week.

http://www.solowings.com/products/products.html

Chi Town Legal Freak
11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Small planes don't have to post a flight plan under certain rules called visual flight plan. A small plane would only file a flight plan if they were going to flying by instruments or getting close to an airport. Basically there is no official monitoring. So unless someone saw him with a plane that Sun. or lent him a plane and called in to report it, there is no means to track.

Thanks. Well, SOMEONE had to see or hear that plane.

Chi Town Legal Freak
11-08-2007, 11:52 PM
This link has the type of ultra light planes that were being looked at and discussed at the airport last week.

Thank you!

"The AQUILLA is fitted with a 50-litre tank, which allows for a very healthy range. With a full tank you can cruise for over four hours, that is 400 km at 80 kph".

That plane looks like a carnival ride. It would seem rather difficult to get another person on there, let alone a dead body.

chicoliving
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
And State Police were at a hangar at Cushing Field, about 65 miles southwest of downtown Chicago, for about an hour Friday morning, said Michael Hudetz, a flight instructor at the airfield and owner of A&M Sports, a company selling micro-lights.

Hudetz said he showed investigators Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson's two-seater Aquilla Trike and the hangar where Peterson keeps it.

"They asked a lot of questions," Hudetz said. "They seemed very interested in how it works. They wanted to know where the people sit, where they put their feet. They wanted to know how the [aircraft's] parachute works."

Investigators also asked Hudetz if there were any "barrels" at the airfield.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/633460,CST-NWS-boling03.article

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Addition to timeline

1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.
1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to Bolingbrook PD

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/626508,missingb103007.article

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Addition to timeline

1985 Drew Peterson fired from (what PD?)

1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to (what PD?)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/627832,CST-NWS-boling31.article

I believe that was Bolingbrook

chicoliving
11-09-2007, 12:29 AM
~snip~

Steve Carcerano, who was Peterson's neighbor when he was married to Savio, said finding the body would be forever fused into his memory.

"It's something you'd see in a movie; it was something I'll never forget," he said.

Peterson has summoned his neighbor to the house, because Peterson said he hadn't heard from his estranged wife in nearly two days, Davlantes reported. Peterson told Carcerano, who was a locksmith and was going to be at the house soon, to open up the house and see what was going on.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14546968/detail.html?dl=mainclick

philamena
11-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Peterson has summoned his neighbor to the house, because Peterson said he hadn't heard from his estranged wife in nearly two days, Davlantes reported. Peterson told Carcerano, who was a locksmith and was going to be at the house soon, to open up the house and see what was going on.
And LE didn't question that?:rolleyes:
That just sounds hinky. Drew knew what he was doing. He needed someone else-other than himself- to find the body.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 12:52 AM
They were divorced, he was newly married and he had the kids for visitation. Why would he have expected to hear from his wife in those two days?

I read somewhere that he was taking the kids home and she didn't answer the door. So wouldn't your first reaction be to either take the kids back home and wait until she called, or to call one of her friends or relatives who might have known her whereabouts?

~snip~

Steve Carcerano, who was Peterson's neighbor when he was married to Savio, said finding the body would be forever fused into his memory.

"It's something you'd see in a movie; it was something I'll never forget," he said.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14546968/detail.html?dl=mainclick

teedie2
11-09-2007, 12:52 AM

Are those PRICES on that site? Entry level - R99,000.00, up to R286,000 ??? The Standard Aquilla model has front brakes that REALLY work! And for only R127,000 ~ R145,000. Oh, worth the price if that is so. What about the brakes on other models? They don't work?

These planes have 2 bucket seats:

http://www.solowings.com/productdetail/seats.html

Do you suppose the "bucket" seats are large enough to hold a blue barrel? :furious:

I frankly don't know what the "R" means in front of the figures, maybe a typo, or ?

If those are prices, this guy sure had all the toys, didn't he? What did his poor wife have?

Mygirlsadie
11-09-2007, 12:53 AM
WOW this is the first time I read about that... I can't believe Stacey was in on the abuse of the ex wife..how cruel. ( I CAN believe it I am just saying how wrong that was) :mad:

The timeline looks great. Do we have the below info added?

3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

philamena
11-09-2007, 12:54 AM
They were divorced, he was newly married and he had the kids for visitation. Why would he have expected to hear from his wife in those two days?

I read somewhere that he was taking the kids home and she didn't answer the door. So wouldn't your first reaction be to either take the kids back home and wait until she called, or to call one of her friends or relatives who might have known her whereabouts?

Exactly! A normal divorced/separated dad would first try calling his ex and then he'd take the kids back to his house until the ex called. Sounds to me like Drew had quite a plan. :loser:

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Stacy was young. Drew was a police officer and a father. And she was in love with him. Who do you think she is going to believe if she is told what a horrible wife and mother Kathleen was? (not saying that she was a horrible wife/mother just that she was probably told that) In her mind she was probably "standing by her man." And at the time she probably felt justified. Most likely she didn't believe the complaints of abuse, and Drew has told that Kathleen was just wanting to influence the property settlement. Drew would have said Kathleen was crazy. Drew would have probably said things about her parenting. And after all, most people are wary of the latest ex of a new husband or boyfriend, lol they are the biggest threat to a new relationship.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Exactly! A normal divorced/separated dad would first try calling his ex and then he'd take the kids back to his house until the ex called. Sounds to me like Drew had quite a plan. :loser:

And as someone else pointed out, he was always able to break in before, ie; the previous garage door opener to Kathleens house he programmed for himself.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Are those PRICES on that site? Entry level - R99,000.00, up to R286,000 ??? The Standard Aquilla model has front brakes that REALLY work! And for only R127,000 ~ R145,000. Oh, worth the price if that is so. What about the brakes on other models? They don't work?

Do you suppose the "bucket" seats are large enough to hold a blue barrel? :furious:

I frankly don't know what the "R" means in front of the figures, maybe a typo, or ?

If those are prices, this guy sure had all the toys, didn't he? What did his poor wife have?

Personally, I would splurge for the brakes. With no brakes, do you use your feet? (I'm having visions of Fred and Barnie flying these things).

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:07 AM

That site is out of South Africa so that would be their money version. I don't know what the rate exchange would be.
http://www.solowings.com/contact/contact.html

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:36 AM
60 people showed up for the search for Stacy Peterson on Thurs. One bright spot was the contribution of the printer, ink and paper needed to make the flyers. They need help with getting food for the searchers. So far the local businesses and even some of the searchers have bought food.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northwest/chi-peterson_08nov08,1,2965573.story

Westbrook Christian Church
1175 Lilly Cashe Lane
Bollingbrook, IL
They meet daily at 8 am and search assignments are handed out at that time.

For an idea of what to expect if you become a searcher, this reporter tells about his experience and gives good reasons why you should participate.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/brown/640830,CST-NWS-brown08.article

Please if you can, join the search effort. If you can't, maybe you can give donations to go toward food and water for the searchers.
Maybe you belong to a church or club that can put together hot soup, sandwiches and other food for the searchers for a meal or two. Buy a couple of cases of bottled water and drop them off at the search site. They can most likely use hot drinks and insulated cups to serve them in.

There is always something you can do to help.

greeneyz
11-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Quoting myself from the previous thread:
A few years back our neighbor strangled his wife and put her body in a purple (her favorite color btw) rubbermaid container. He kept it in his bedroom closet for a day or so and then called a friend to help him move it to his car. The friend commented on how heavy it was and and our neighbor told him it was just his wifes belonging and that he had "kicked her" out but thn asked if the friend knew of a good place to hide a body... the friend of course immediately contacted police and our neighbor was arrested the next day (The rubbermaid container was in his trunk still!!!) It's amazing to me how STUPID these guys can be and how many clues they leave...It's just a matter of time before Drew gets arrested IMO! I live just south of Bolingbrook...so many things going on so close to home lately :(
Quoting Taximom:
Greeneyz, please tell me the husband went to prison for killing his wife. (Or if his name was Drew.) :D

Yep he is in prison :)

Qouting dee10134:
Greeneyz, I'm in the same area and from what I know in the past 3 years since I've lived out here, there's been a surge in incidents happening in this area. Stacy Peterson, Lisa Stebic, Riley Fox, Kaylor Spells, and Haqikah Suggs and God knows how many others that DIDN'T make the media circuit!

It just sickens me knowing there are so many bad people out there that are so cold, calculated, and heartless to murder perfectly innocent people for seemingly no reason. :(

And ex Governor Ryan is from my hometown...there has been several other crimes in the past that happened in this immediate area as well, Stephen Small was kidnapped and buried alive by Danny Edwards and Nancy Rish. Danny was sentenced to death but Ryan as you know changed that by commuting 156 death sentences and is now himself in prison for the next 6 and a half years for corruption. Timothy Buss murdered and sexually assaulted a 5 year old girl back in the 80's and was sentenced as a juvinile at the time and was released in he 90's only to sexualy assault and murder yet another child and is now in prison for life (Another death penalty commuted by Ryan)

Drew THOUGHT he was so smart imo, just like in the Jessie Davis case he thought that by being a cop he could outsmart everyone and get away with the unthinkable. To hear about so many corrupt cops and officials is scary to say the least, the people you are supposed t be able to put your trust and faith in could very well be a murderer!

chicoliving
11-09-2007, 02:34 AM
The drive to find Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, is now leaning on the skills of a man from Texas who is on a personal crusade. As CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports, the man who founded Equusearch never forgets what gave him a new mission in life.

"Every day I think about Laura," said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller. "Every day I miss Laura and again, the grieving process is very long and painful."

On September 10, 1984, Miller's daughter Laura was abducted while walking home from a payphone. Seventeen months later, the 16-year-old would be found dead in a field a short distance from her home. Laura's killer has never been found.

"I made a promise at that time to God and the Lord, never leave another family alone again, so I just didn't know there'd be this many families," Miller said.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/texas.equusearch.missing.2.564151.html

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Bless him. He works so hard and there are so many families who need his help and his direction in the searches. More than one person can do really.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:20 AM
I guess the cowardly lion had a bit of a hissy fit at the media tonight. LOL, and someone reported him to dfs.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/post-thursday-night-show-comments-right-here/#comments

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4879127&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Trino
11-09-2007, 06:28 AM
I don't know all the details about DP calling the locksmith when they 'discovered' Kathleen's body, but...Since he antagonized Kathleen by buying a house for him and Stacey right down the street, why didn't he just take the kids back home with him until he got in touch with Kathleen? Why did he assume there was an urgent need to get into Kathleen's house if he didn't already know she was inside waiting to be 'found'? Most people would've thought she was at the store or something.

There was no property settlement yet, so, technically, the house still belonged to both of them.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
*Stacey's timeline:
---1982 Christie Cales' daughter dies in a house fire
Addition to timeline

---1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.

---1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to Bolingbrook PD

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...103007.article (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/626508,missingb103007.article)
---1987 Christie Cales' child died of SIDS

---4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

---11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

---3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---10-17-2007 Stacey sends "marriage somewhat abusive" email to Steve Cesare.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanb....2.482031.html

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Did I get everyone's additions? I was just skimming this morning. IF you want to change anything at all on the timeline- go to my post, copy and paste the timeline into a reply, and add things of your own in. That way I won't miss anything. If it doesnt look right, anyone is free to change the chronology. I'm not too great at this sort of thing, I was just trying to put it all together in my head, and there were too many things that I couldn't place.

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Thank you so much for the timeline work you have done Sheila. It does seem awfuly suspicous to me that DP would need help getting into Kathleens house when he had no problem getting in when he harrassed and brutalized her. I can't believe he wasn't arrested for murder back then. That was a huge miscarriage of justice and now Stacey is gone too. :mad:

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Thank you so much for the timeline work you have done Sheila. It does seem awfuly suspicous to me that DP would need help getting into Kathleens house when he had no problem getting in when he harrassed and brutalized her. I can't believe he wasn't arrested for murder back then. That was a huge miscarriage of justice and now Stacey is gone too. :mad:
I agree. The first murder apparently emboldened him to handle the second situation the same way. I just hope that they can find her. I feel certain that he is like the cat who ate the canary. He knows where she is. I just wonder if they are getting close. He's not stupid. He put her somewhere where she most likely will not be found. I think that there best chance may be to investigate Wife #3's death and prosecute him for that.

auntjomoma
11-09-2007, 08:52 AM
I feel the same way about the miscarriage of justice. It escapes me how someone, a police officer who has taken an oath, to serve and protect to uphold and enforce the law could still be on the police force with any question of domestic violence about him to begin with. It is almost identical to the story of missing 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker, who now 8 months later has still not been found and her now ex-police seargant husband Sam Parker being the only POI, is going about his merry life. I just hope he doesn't move on to a new victim before something is done. I am so glad to see that it doesn't look like anyone is letting the ball drop in any area of the investigation of Stacy's disappearance.

We have had alot of discussion on a local blog concerning Theresa's disappearance about how these controlling, abusive men seek out a profession, that place them in a position of power and authority and believe they are untouchable, and are let to believe that because of the lack disipline when their actions are questionable. Basically becoming empowered to continue their reign of terror over those who are defenseless against them.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 09:37 AM

I was thinking long and hard about his statement about Stacy being where she wants to be and the only place she would want to be is with her children, which she's not.

So I put myself in her shoes and think to myself if I can't be with my children, I'd rather be dead, so maybe "where she wants to be" is in heaven.... which I think is where she is.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 09:42 AM
http://img331.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520909/18520909_4bd693951194567843.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520909)http://img302.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520765/18520765_55358a901194567660.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520765)

He is so ugly inside and out!'

That pic reminds me of the song the Cowardly Lion sings...

"If I were king of the foreeeeeeeessssssssssst...." :doh:

dee10134
11-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Jim had set up his own forum for Stacy. I don't think he wants to voice any opinions or read this forum for other opinions, he just wants to find Stacy. Just like he said in the interview. Bless his heart!!!!

WOW! Is it just me, but don't Kathleen and Stacy look alot alike in those pictues???????????????

It's not just you... they look amazingly alike. There are other similarities besides looks; both were in the nursing program at JJC, both were attempting to divorce DP, both had two children, both were afraid of DP, I could probably go on and on...

I think DP "offed" Kathleen Savio to avoid paying child support. I think he may have done the same thing to Stacy. Either he didn't want to have to pay ANYONE child support for HIS children.

I think BOTH of these cases will turn out that money was a HUGE motivator in the murder of Kathleen and disappearance of Stacy.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 09:49 AM
[snip]

What the heck.. what reason could he possibly have to not just use the garage door opener, except that he didn't want to be the one to "Find" her. He wanted someone else to physically open that door, and also he wanted people to think that he DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

I initially thought that was weird, about him having the neighbor go in, while he stayed outside. He told people it was because he was a police officer and didn't want to contaminate the scene. Well he should know better than anyone that if you're concerned about a person inside a locked house- you CALL THE POLICE. Not a neighbor and a locksmith.

[snip]

How did he know there was a "scene" in the first place?

Secondly, as a police officer, he should know that ANYONE that goes in there would contaminate the scene. As a cop, he would know EXACTLY what to do, what not to touch, etc., so as to NOT contaminate the scene.

He's a BAD liar. What a crock of s$!t! :slap:

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 09:54 AM
I've been tossing a thought around in my head for days and thought I would throw it out there. What do we know about Drews family? Do they have financial and political pull? There's unverified info about his mom that makes me wonder.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm not the most qualified person to find all of DP's interviews, I've been searching for hours trying to make sense of Greta's site- since she was the first one to really TALK to him.. and either my computer is acting up- or her site is impossible. I'm going to start the timeline. PLEASE add anything you can to this. I've never done one of these before. Should we have a separate thread for this?

I think we should start with the death of her siblings and mother's disappearance.

Stacey's mother:

1987 child died of SIDS

Christie Marie Cales

Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old.

DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

They marry on October 18th 2003.

Ick, they got married on my birthday... :bang:

And Stacy goes "missing" on my 1st wedding anniversary. :doh:

What a coincidence...

dee10134
11-09-2007, 10:00 AM
I don't know what's up with the blue barrel (I think it's probably a trash can) but Stacey was only 100 pounds. Why would he need help carrying her body if that's what was in it? As a cop, he knows the less witnesses the better. I think that barrel was to throw the cops off. He could've moved her without assistance IMO.

I agree. There's a recent photo of him picking her up at a wedding. Looked like it was pretty effortless for him to do so.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 10:08 AM
I guess the cowardly lion had a bit of a hissy fit at the media tonight. LOL, and someone reported him to dfs.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/post-thursday-night-show-comments-right-here/#comments

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4879127&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

How can someone file a DCFS report on him when the kids are with his oldest son?

I hope that person knows that DP can sue them for monetary damages of filing a false report with DCFS.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 10:08 AM
At Gretawire on the right side of the page there's a great video titled "Accident or Murder?". Kathleens sister talks about her testimony at the inquest and her nephew talks about the case in general.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Also, one of the commenters did post a number for the local DFS hotline and evidently the phone line was going crazy. Another commenter asked about DV calls to the Peterson resident regarding Drew and Stacey. And how were they handled?

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 10:11 AM
How can someone file a DCFS report on him when the kids are with his oldest son?

I hope that person knows that DP can sue them for monetary damages of filing a false report with DCFS.

The video shows Drew carrying one of the babies back into the house.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I read somewhere that there were 18 reports of problems at the Drew and Kathleen household. It would be interesting to find these reports to add them to the timeline. Seems to me just from preliminary evaluations of the timeline that Drew REALLY got more abusive towards Kathleen after he hooked up with Stacy....

I wonder if there were any police reports filed at the Drew and Stacy household?

curiositycat
11-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I mentioned this day before yesterday. I want to find out what ever there may be out here about his family of origin. Sounds like it could be a family that has been in LE a while. Drew, his son. Probably carry on a tradition of sorts.:angel:

I've been tossing a thought around in my head for days and thought I would throw it out there. What do we know about Drews family? Do they have financial and political pull? There's unverified info about his mom that makes me wonder.

dee10134
11-09-2007, 10:12 AM
The video shows Drew carrying one of the babies back into the house.

Oh! :doh: I'm at work and can't see videos so I'll have to check them out when I get home tonight!

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I agree. There's a recent photo of him picking her up at a wedding. Looked like it was pretty effortless for him to do so.

She only weighed 100 pounds so I am sure she was easy to pick up. Although aren't people heavier when they are dead? I have always heard the expresion dead weight but I really don't know how much heavier a 100 pound woman would get.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh! :doh: I'm at work and can't see videos so I'll have to check them out when I get home tonight!

Ack, I hate when that happens! The vid is very interesting and shows Drew's real colors, IMO.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I mentioned this day before yesterday. I want to find out what ever there may be out here about his family of origin. Sounds like it could be a family that has been in LE a while. Drew, his son. Probably carry on a tradition of sorts.:angel:

I don't care how the coroner, Bolingbrook PD, or anyone else tries to explain away their actions regarding Kathleen's case and eventual death. It all reeks of willfull wrongdoing.

ETA: I feel very strongly about this after watching the video titled Accident or Murder at Gretawire.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

curiositycat
11-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Holey Moley. When Staceys mom disappeared, nine years ago, she was 40 years old. Drew is 53 today, he would of been 42 at the time. I wonder if he was hitting on her at first and then took interest of her younger daughters.
This is starting to make me think he knows about the mother... a lot more.:sick:

Ick, they got married on my birthday... :bang:

And Stacy goes "missing" on my 1st wedding anniversary. :doh:

What a coincidence...

concernedperson
11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Holey Moley. When Staceys mom disappeared, nine years ago, she was 40 years old. Drew is 53 today, he would of been 42 at the time. I wonder if he was hitting on her at first and then took interest of her younger daughters.
This is starting to make me think he knows about the mother... a lot more.:sick:
I have felt that too since I started reading about this case.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 11:00 AM
More about the inquest:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_09nov09,0,1096979.story?coll=chi_tab01_la yout

(snip)
"I had some doubt as to what happened because the pictures that we did see, the tub was empty, but there was all kinds of blood still in the tub and all around the drain and the rim of the tub," James said. "I thought in the back of my mind that if there was water in the tub, that would have probably diluted some of the blood and the blood would have gone out with it. But as we looked at the pictures, there was still a lot of blood inside the tub.

and

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/642977,CST-NWS-boling09.article

(snip)
Savio's body was found in an empty bathtub in her Bolingbrook home. She had no drugs in her system. Savio had a laceration on the back of her head that the pathologist speculated may have been caused by a fall. Her hair was "soaked with blood," he wrote in his report.

In the inquest transcripts, a State Police special agent testified there were no signs of foul play. Special Agent Herbert B. Hardy said Savio's hair was wet and there was a small amount of blood in the tub from the wound at the back of her head. Hardy said investigators concluded the cut came from a fall in the tub.
Drew Peterson was interviewed in the wake of his ex-wife's death, Hardy testified, and nothing Peterson did or said aroused suspicions.

TGIRecovered
11-09-2007, 11:52 AM
She only weighed 100 pounds so I am sure she was easy to pick up. Although aren't people heavier when they are dead? I have always heard the expresion dead weight but I really don't know how much heavier a 100 pound woman would get.

"Dead weight" describes how it seems that someone is harder to pick up or carry when that person is totally limp. They are not really heavier, it just seems that way.

Susan

TGIRecovered
11-09-2007, 12:12 PM
My experience in dealing with someone who has a completely self-centered point of view leads me to believe that when Drew says that Stacy is where she wants to be, what he is really saying is that she is where HE thinks she wants to be.

Being so self-centered, he doesn't realize or even care where she truly wants to be. More than likely, he is referring to what he did to her rather than a physical place that she is.

To Drew, this may mean that she is "with her Mom"...as in dead and never to be found, or if he threatened her in the past it could mean that she "forced" him to do away with her by making him angry, so he, in his mind "had to" go through with his threat. Thus Stacy is "where she wants to be" so it is her fault, not his.

(No, but I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.);)

Susan

i.b.nora
11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
In the inquest transcripts, a State Police special agent testified there were no signs of foul play. Special Agent Herbert B. Hardy said Savio's hair was wet and there was a small amount of blood in the tub from the wound at the back of her head. Hardy said investigators concluded the cut came from a fall in the tub.

We know from Greta's program last night that the Special Agent who testified at the inquest, had nothing to do with the investigation, was never at the scene, never saw the body, etc, etc. I contend the Coroner, Patrick O/Neil was and is incompetent.

BrendaStar
11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
My experience in dealing with someone who has a completely self-centered point of view leads me to believe that when Drew says that is Stacy is where she wants to be, what he is really saying is that she is where HE thinks she wants to be.

It eerily reminds me of when Scott Peterson said about his affair that Laci was "at peace with it." Rest in peace, was what he really meant.

Stacy is where she wants to be. At peace. Rest in peace.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Do you want to add this to the timeline?
Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson (above).

Nov. 1: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_09nov09,0,1096979.story?page=2&coll=chi_tab01_layout

Good article SuziQ

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 01:06 PM
I just watched the video of DP on the link you just posted mysterview. He is just the most nastiest hateful thing on earth! I wish he would just stay inside and keep his big mouth closed. :furious:

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:12 PM
"The media is terrorizing my children!"

No one bothered his children while they were with his son.
And the child didn't appear to be as bothered by the media as Drew did.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Cnn's John Roberts interviews John Walsh about Stacey and Kathleen:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/08/intv.walsh.peterson.cnn

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 01:19 PM

I know! If he cared about his children he wouldn't have murdered their mothers! I am sure he has terrorized his children alot more than the media ever could. I am sure he thought he would get away with this whole thing and it probably wouldn't even make the local newspaper, well boy was he wrong. I also think he likes to be in control and we are getting a good look into how evil he is when he isn't in control.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Thinking like a police officer, Drew made the statement early on that "she is just missing". Being an adult, no blood or signs of trouble, alleged other man- that is the type of case that police will usually take a report then blow off. But thanks to family they didn't.

As a police officer, Drew is probably aware of other things. Where is the best place to dump a body where it won't be found? Burial, there is a possibility that rain will wash the soil away or animals will dig it up. In the water bodies often surface. He had plenty of time. And as a police officer he would be likely to be aware of how far out of jurisdiction a body is likely to go unidentified. A female body was found in a river in Michigan yesterday. They said the body would probably be autopsied in the next few days.

2nd. The most successful that I have seen is when the body is put into the dump. Think of the search for Lori Hacking. Think of others thought to be put in the dump. Usually one of the last places that would be searched, and usually not searched unless someone tells them the body is there.

Hopeful One
11-09-2007, 01:36 PM

If he hadn't killed his wife, the media wouldn't be bothering his children one single bit.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 01:42 PM
OT: The body I mentioned in Michigan has been id'd. Her name is Gwendolyn Faye Peterson
http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071109/NEWS01/711090349/1001/news

lviola
11-09-2007, 01:43 PM
nanandjim:

DUH! Must be getting brain fuzzed from reading so much tonight.

What a creep to think for almost a year that he needs to get rid of his ex so he can get the money. And the manipulation that Stacy must have been going through so she wouldn't suspect anything when Kathleen did die.

Maybe SP knew what really happened to Kathleen and she threatened to expose DP? Therefore DP had to silence her?

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Thinking like a police officer, Drew made the statement early on that "she is just missing". Being an adult, no blood or signs of trouble, alleged other man- that is the type of case that police will usually take a report then blow off. But thanks to family they didn't.

As a police officer, Drew is probably aware of other things. Where is the best place to dump a body where it won't be found? Burial, there is a possibility that rain will wash the soil away or animals will dig it up. In the water bodies often surface. He had plenty of time. And as a police officer he would be likely to be aware of how far out of jurisdiction a body is likely to go unidentified. A female body was found in a river in Michigan yesterday. They said the body would probably be autopsied in the next few days.

2nd. The most successful that I have seen is when the body is put into the dump. Think of the search for Lori Hacking. Think of others thought to be put in the dump. Usually one of the last places that would be searched, and usually not searched unless someone tells them the body is there.

I'm sure he thought the whole thing would be blown off. I am also worried that being a police officer that he would know where to hide a body. I am getting a little concerned that stacy might not be found. I just hope he made a mistake along the way.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 02:06 PM
2pm News Conference Called

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Suzi I can't wait. Is that 3 est?

misterallgood
11-09-2007, 02:11 PM
I've got a bit of an exclusive (finally) on this case -- a person who was friends with Kathleen Savio in the months before her death talked to me about what Kathleen had to say regarding Drew Peterson, and it was no surprise, at this point:

"The Disappearance of Stacy Peterson: What Kathleen Savio Said (http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2007/11/disappearance-of-stacy-peterson-what.html)."

Kathleen wouldn't have been surprised by Stacy's disappearance, is the feeling I get.

Steve/Mr. A.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Sounds like news. DP arrested? (I hope, but if so news media don't seem to have caught on) Body found? (I hope, but again news media don't seem to have said anything about a body being found) Most likely there is news that they will be exhuming the body of Kathleen.

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:20 PM
I think they are going to exhume Kathleens body. Her family is supposed to speak right after the news confrence so I think they must be about to do that.

misterallgood
11-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I think they are going to exhume Kathleens body. Her family is supposed to speak right after the news confrence so I think they must be about to do that.

They are exhuming Ms. Savio's remains. Just heard it on MSNBC during an anchor's interview with a producer from America's Most Wanted.

Steve/Mr. A

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:28 PM
I've got a bit of an exclusive (finally) on this case -- a person who was friends with Kathleen Savio in the months before her death talked to me about what Kathleen had to say regarding Drew Peterson, and it was no surprise, at this point:

"The Disappearance of Stacy Peterson: What Kathleen Savio Said (http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2007/11/disappearance-of-stacy-peterson-what.html)."

Kathleen wouldn't have been surprised by Stacy's disappearance, is the feeling I get.

Steve/Mr. A.

Thank you Steve, as asual a great read. So Stacey would come over and chat with Kathy? She enrolled in a nursing program at the same college as Kathy. She must have wanted to be just like her. He is one scary person and I hope he is off the streets sooner rather than later, before anyone else dissapears.

misterallgood
11-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Thank you Steve, as asual a great read. So Stacey would come over and chat with Kathy? She enrolled in a nursing program at the same college as Kathy. She must have wanted to be just like her. He is one scary person and I hope he is off the streets sooner rather than later, before anyone else dissapears.

yeah, if any of that about Stacy emulating Kathleen is true, it adds a certain gothic element to the story I just didn't expect.

Steve/Mr. A

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Suzi I can't wait. Is that 3 est?

You're welcome, it's in half an hour.

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Holy Cow- check THIS out! A Will for Kathleen Emerged after her death.....

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/636553,4_1_JO06_MISSING_S2.article

Savio's death

In early 2002, Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, the third wife, began divorce proceedings, according to court documents. They had been married about 10 years and had two children. In late 2003, Will County Judge Susan O'Leary dissolved their marriage. Their divorce was "bifurcated," in this case meaning they were allowed to divorce before their common property was divided, according to court documents.

Then in March 2004, a neighbor found Savio dead in the dry bathtub at her Bolingbrook home. It was an accident, Will County Coroner Patrick K. O'Neil ruled. The 40-year-old woman suffered blunt trauma and a lacerated scalp, injuries consistent with a fall that could have knocked her unconscious, according to the inquest. By that time, Drew Peterson already was involved with the then-Stacy Cales, who was 17 when they met. After Savio died, there was a Will County probate case to settle her financial affairs. Well-known local lawyer Dick Kavanagh was the public administrator of Will County, a governor-appointed position. Simply put, the public administrator tries to find the fairest way to settle an estate after a death, among other things.

<SNIPPED>

Much more at link......

Could they possibly do anything else to this poor woman? This entire situation reads like a Stephen King novel. :eek:

Not only does this guy abuse her while they are married, he terrorizes and harrasses her; he cheats on her and gets his teenage girlfriend pregnant; he breaks into her home and steals her belongings; he has her arrested; he throws her to the ground and handcuffs her while his girlfriend uses the stolen videocamera to tape the incident and he murders her.

She begs anyone and everyone to help her, to no avail. If this will is legitimate, I bet he forced her to write it. Later, he has his buddies sign it.

I cannot believe everything that he got from her death even though they were divorced. I also cannot believe that part of her life insurance policy went to his other children, who were not even hers!

Everything about this case is sickening! I am glad that I do not live in Illinois.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah, if any of that about Stacy emulating Kathleen is true, it adds a certain gothic element to the story I just didn't expect.

Steve/Mr. A

Very nice piece Steve. Good lord, the thought of Drew working on a mentoring program scares the bejesus out of me. So many potential victims.

So can we safely say that Drew lied about where and when he met Stacey?

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Very nice piece Steve. Good lord, the thought of Drew working on a mentoring program scares the bejesus out of me. So many potential victims.

So can we safely say that Drew lied about where and when he met Stacey?
What person in their right minds would put in in a mentoring position? After all of the complaints during the marriage to Kathleen that is just shocking. Almost as shocking as them keeping him on the police force to begin with.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm not finding a live feed for this presser.

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm not either Suzi. I have fox news on so hopefully it will be on tv live.
I can type in what is being said if you guys want me to.;)

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 03:02 PM
The body will be exhumed!

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 03:02 PM

Steve/Mr. A.
There is a poster on CTV named tina99. She claims that she worked in the bar owned by DP, Illinois Suds Pub (?). She said that he was a serial cheater and that drugs were bought and sold at the bar. She says that his second marriage broke up because Drew was having an affair with a friend of hers. Drew wanted to marry this friend after his divorce, but she declined. Tina99 said that Drew hit on her, too. I am sure that he hit on anyone that he possibly could.

He soon met and married Kathleen Savio. (I think that he married Kathleen within three months.) I think that Stacy was probably sent over to Kathleen's home to kind of intimidate her. It probably was some type of game with Drew, either that or he was going to try to somehow get the kids from Kathleen, using Stacy as a witness. Who knows?

I really believe what Kathleen's friend said about Drew telling Kathleen that he could kill her and nobody would know. My ex-husband was very much like Drew. He used to threaten me with the same type of threats. He was very controlling. These guys all seem to have the same traits. Weird...

I was smart enough to go along with him concerning the divorce. I didn't want to make him mad about anything because I didn't want to be living in fear of my life.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm not either Suzi. I have fox news on so hopefully it will be on tv live.
I can type in what is being said if you guys want me to.;)

Yes please! Thank you!

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Still waiting for the press confrence to begin. Shep on fox has heard she will be exhumed.

Tom'sGirl
11-09-2007, 03:10 PM
[quote=nanandjim;1784417]There is a poster on CTV named tina99.

LOL, I've been reading over there also, reading her and uncleZ's posts.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Families comments on the exhumation
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3844986&page=1

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Live feed here:

http://media.myfoxchicago.com/HTML/live1.html

WS is slowing down.

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 03:16 PM
James Glascow state att. Formaly reopening the case of Kathleen Salvio.
We have a petition for exhumation. Extrordinary measure. Blood evidence in tub area and the injuries on her body were not compatable with slipping in tub. Successful to get the children to the child advocacy center for interviews in Stacey Peterson case.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 03:18 PM
While I am glad there is going to be an exhumation, one thing I do hope is that media will stay away from the exhumation. We know it is going to happen and there is really nothing there that we need to see. Family do have their right to privacy at such an upsetting time.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks Calif! The live feed never started here.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
He's OFFICIALLY A SUSPECT. Per News Conference in Joliet IL. Not in custody.

chicoliving
11-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Shep just announced that Drew is now a suspect in the disappearance of Stacy!

http://www.foxnews.com/

sunshine163
11-09-2007, 03:29 PM
What is the web address for CTV , and how do I find tina99's posts?.

CW
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I hope that Drew is arrested soon but they might hold out for a few days until they examine his third wife's body, it's evil people like him and Bobby Cutts that give's our LE a bad name.

mysteriew
The things we know about Kathleen's drowning.

Laceration to head- I have seen reports that said the laceration was on the top of the head, and that it was on the back of the head
Head was wet with blood
Small amount of blood in the bathtub
Police theorized that water in the tub drained out
COD drowning

Problems with that theory
When the heartbeat stops, bleeding stops- so how did the blood end up in the tub?
Blood was not diluted like there had been water in the tub according to juror

Question on positioning. Was Kathleen found face up or face down? If face down, how did she manage to fall that way with a laceration on the back/top of her head?
Where was lividity?

CW
www.courttv.com

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Yah! Finally a suspect!

Police do not name a suspect unless they have some evidence that points toward wrongdoing!

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Typing from scratch notes:
Reporter: Did Stacey have anything to do with the cover up of Kathleen's death.
Glasgow: I can't comment on that.

States attorney: Drew was able to convince our office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen in 2002. Went to trial, she found innocent.

In 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have S.A. office press charges and prosecute Drew. That is unusual.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:39 PM
States attorney: Kathy death's photos are not consistent with an accident. Kathleens death will be investigated for COD first then a homocide investigation will take place.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Reporters pressed very hard to get a straight answer regarding how this case was so mishandled before. They got...No comment.

Tom'sGirl
11-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Thank you Chico, your link worked!

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:49 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5751854

(Snip)
After the divorce, before the property was settled, he took out another life insurance policy on my aunt. So I've been told. I haven't seen the policy or anything, but that's just what I've been told by family," said Charles Doman.

Hopeful One
11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm so glad he's officially a suspect. I bet he's arrested within the next few days.

SuziQ
11-09-2007, 03:58 PM
If anyone heard more or better than I did, (I missed a good part of the live feed) please post a correction to what I typed above. Gotta run, catch you all later.

lviola
11-09-2007, 04:00 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5751854

(Snip)
After the divorce, before the property was settled, he took out another life insurance policy on my aunt. So I've been told. I haven't seen the policy or anything, but that's just what I've been told by family," said Charles Doman.

Question, did DP ever say what his alibi was the night Kathy died? If DP was with his kids, could SP have s/thing to do with Kathy's death? Maybe SP knew what happened to Kathy and let it be known to DP she was going to the police?

itsreenw
11-09-2007, 04:02 PM
The things we know about Kathleen's drowning.

Laceration to head- I have seen reports that said the laceration was on the top of the head, and that it was on the back of the head
Head was wet with blood
Small amount of blood in the bathtub
Police theorized that water in the tub drained out
COD drowning

Problems with that theory
When the heartbeat stops, bleeding stops- so how did the blood end up in the tub?
Blood was not diluted like there had been water in the tub according to juror

Question on positioning. Was Kathleen found face up or face down? If face down, how did she manage to fall that way with a laceration on the back/top of her head?
Where was lividity?
According to family members she was face down. Kathleen had thick, dark hair. If she hit her head on something, seems at least a few hairs would be stuck to the surface, but think about it, if she was taking a bath, what could she have hit the BACK of her head on that hard and landed face forward. People don't usually take a bath with their backs to the faucet.

Tom'sGirl
11-09-2007, 04:07 PM
According to family members she was face down. Kathleen had thick, dark hair. If she hit her head on something, seems at least a few hairs would be stuck to the surface, but think about it, if she was taking a bath, what could she have hit the BACK of her head on that hard and landed face forward. People don't usually take a bath with their backs to the faucet.

The only way I can think of is that she stood up, slipped, feel backward hitting her head. Then dazed she attempted to get up again and fell forward/face down.

all4justice
11-09-2007, 04:08 PM
mahmoo:

We don't know that for a fact yet as it has been rumored that Drew dated Stacy's older sister. Until more facts come in, it might be that Drew did know Stacy and her mother before the mother disappeared.

I'm new to WS so I may have missed this, but do we know which sister DP dated? And also, does anyone else think that it's a little weird to date sisters? :waitasec: They're plenty of women in the Chicago metro area.

a4j

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:09 PM
If you hit the back of your head, you would usually fall face forward. If hit on the top of the head you would drop down but may end up falling either backward or forward. But what would you hit with the top of your head hard enough to cause a laceration and unconciousness?

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:10 PM
The only way I can think of is that she stood up, slipped, feel backward hitting her head. Then dazed she attempted to get up again and fell forward/face down.

Good answer, that is possible.

itsreenw
11-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I've been thinking about why DP chose that particular day to make Stacey 'disappear'. According to articles, Stacey had been conversing with Pam (I think) about possibly renting one of her properties.

IIRC, The place Stacey was going to help paint was one that had previously been painted for their brother, but because he went back to jail, he was no longer going to need it. They were preparing it back to it's normal state (white walls) to be leased again. Maybe DP felt that they were actually painting the apt/home for Stacey to move into. So, thinking another divorce was looming, he took care of it before it got to that point.
Just a theory.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm new to WS so I may have missed this, but do we know which sister DP dated? And also, does anyone else think that it's a little weird to date sisters? :waitasec: They're plenty of women in the Chicago metro area.

a4j

Weird, yes. But I have known it to happen- both with dating and with marriage.

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Where was lividity?I believe I heard Dr. Baden say last night the report mentioned she was face down and there was lividity to prove that she had been in this position for an extended period of time.

DREW IS A SUSPECT! Finally! I am amazed how long it takes them and how much evidence it does take anymore to avoid naming them so they don't invoke their rights. (Altho...it seems he invoked his immediately anyway...so what is the difference?)

I saw Savio's nephew on Greta last night announce the exhumation of Kathleen's body. Very good news. There will be more answers to the family's many questions, hopefully. They deserve justice.

I wonder if they will begin to look into the disappearance of Stacey's mother during the course of the investigations going on now and in light of what has transpired the past few days? I think they need to revisit this. He could very well have been involved.

Has Equusearch found anything at all? I am limited right now on my news and WS reports. Help!

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I've been thinking about why DP chose that particular day to make Stacey 'disappear'. According to articles, Stacey had been conversing with Pam (I think) about possibly renting one of her properties.

IIRC, The place Stacey was going to help paint was one that had previously been painted for their brother, but because he went back to jail, he was no longer going to need it. They were preparing it back to it's normal state (white walls) to be leased again. Maybe DP felt that they were actually painting the apt/home for Stacey to move into. So, thinking another divorce was looming, he took care of it before it got to that point.
Just a theory.She had an appointment with a divorce attorney on Monday which he needed to prevent. Maybe things would have come out that even her family didn't know.

Tom'sGirl
11-09-2007, 04:16 PM
a4j
There has been talk that he may have dated Stacy's older sister Tina who died last year I believe in Sept. from Colon Cancer at the age of 30.

itsreenw
11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Good answer, that is possible. I was trying to think of ways she could've hurt herself too, but I think we are wasting our time. Maybe we should try to think about what he hit her with. My best guess would be his police baton. He'd threatened her with it before.

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:19 PM
If he in fact did date her sister, would make for more of a case to look into the mother's disappearance...because it increases the chances he did know her before he dated Stacey. It also increases the chance he was dating Stacey long before her 17th birthday, too...which has been my theory all along.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:20 PM
*Stacey's timeline:
Addition to timeline

---1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...103007.article (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/626508,missingb103007.article)

---Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t ab01_layout

---Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

---Nov. 1 2007: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

---Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson

---Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

--- Nov. 9th, 2007- Police call press conference and name Drew Peterson an official suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson.

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:22 PM
I was trying to think of ways she could've hurt herself too, but I think we are wasting our time. Maybe we should try to think about what he hit her with. My best guess would be his police baton. He'd threatened her with it before.At one point, he had bashed her head into the dining table. It is possible he used a fixed object instead of a weapon such as a doorframe, a table, even the bathtub itself or the fixtures. He obviously staged the scene so he had time to clean up before anyone became aware she was dead.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Maybe SP knew what really happened to Kathleen and she threatened to expose DP? Therefore DP had to silence her?

This is exactly what we were thinking on the thread. I absolutely believe that SP couldn't have NOT known that DP was responsible for Kathleen's death. He knew this, and if she left him, she would tell.:mad:

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:24 PM

Just a theory.

A good theory and one that could have come into it. But she also had an appt with an attorney for the next day, they argued that am, and since there are questions about illegal activities as a police officer- no one knows what the husband could be up to better than a wife. Also I thought I saw somewhere that family said they thought Stacy might be questioning how Kathleen died.

Also, and this is speculation. She was young, he was older, jealous and obsessed with her. When he left before, he always knew there would be someone else- or he already had someone else. This time, maybe not. And he would lose that ego booster of young pretty wife that he was obsessed with. A common attitude in obsessed men is that if they can't have them, can't no one have them.

So he may have had a lot of reasons for not wanting a divorce.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I was trying to think of ways she could've hurt herself too, but I think we are wasting our time. Maybe we should try to think about what he hit her with. My best guess would be his police baton. He'd threatened her with it before.

In her letter to the prosecutor, didn't she mention that he had chased her with the police baton once?

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 04:27 PM
I am so glad that creep has been named a suspect. I just hope they can figure out where he put Stacey.

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:30 PM
I don't think Stacey knew he killed her, imo. I don't think a 17yo is going to know something like that and pretend it never happened. She would have let it slip. Besides, she didn't appear to be that type of person. I can see her helping Drew video tape incidents, but only because Drew was feeding her tons of lies about Kathleen and her treatment of him (and probably his children, too). We all know that Drew always blames everyone else for his problems and he would have made them all Kathleen's fault.

On your timeline, Mssheila~ We don't know for a fact he met Stacey after she turned 17. : )

all4justice
11-09-2007, 04:31 PM

Perhaps if the children were willing to testify about their dad being in the house despite the fact that he didn't have permission or the ability to enter legally, that would go a long way to substantiating Kathleen Savio's (KS) claims in her letter to the District Attorney. You're right, though; it would be a tough case to prove since several years have passed and crucial evidence may have been lost as a result. However, if the DA is able to obtain an indictment against DP for SP's murder (assuming she is deceased), the DA may be able to use information from the KS case in the SP trial.

I'm praying for justice for Kathleen as well as for Stacy. I read the letter she wrote to the District Attorney and it was chilling! You could feel her terror and utter helplessness.

curiositycat
11-09-2007, 04:35 PM
In an earlier link to Steve Huffs' blog a friend of KS said that she told her that he was messing with young girls he was supposed to be mentoring. That was the first time I had send any infomation for sure about that. Steve always has the best info!
In light of that I am concerned that the mother didn't just disappear. I felt it all along, but that "friends" story made me think for sure there is more to the mother going missing then meets the eye.
This sounds like another Ann Rule book to me!:eek:

If he in fact did date her sister, would make for more of a case to look into the mother's disappearance...because it increases the chances he did know her before he dated Stacey. It also increases the chance he was dating Stacey long before her 17th birthday, too...which has been my theory all along.

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 04:35 PM
:laugh: http://img331.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520909/18520909_4bd693951194567843.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520909)http://img302.rockyou.com/photofx/18/18520/18520765/18520765_55358a901194567660.jpg (http://www.rockyou.com/photofx/view.php?instanceid=18520765)

He is so ugly inside and out!
I do...I do...I do...believe in spooks...I am King of the Forest... :)

This nitwit does resemble the Cowardly Lion. Too bad for the Cowardly Lion. I actually like him. :)

I hope that police are able to prosecute this cop. He will not go down easy. You think that the plots in the Hollywood movies involvining crooked cops are complicated. This is exactly like the movies but worse because it is reality.

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:36 PM
In Steve Huff's article on his blog- something stuck out to me- check out this quote from DP from that video where he says that the media is terrorizing his children..... He says:

"I have no comments for the media because they did everything wrong," he said, barely showing his face under a hooded sweatshirt...

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2007/11/disappearance-of-stacy-peterson-what.html

Yes, I'm sure that he truly believes that. They covered this story relentlessly, and called attention to all his secrets. They have thrust him into the spotlight and portrayed him for what he is. The cowardly Lion who kills his wives when they don't want to be married to him anymore. He kills them when they decide they want to get away from him, and when he thinks they might spill his secrets. Now the media is spilling the secrets... I wonder if he wishes he could kill all those reporters?

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't think Stacey knew he killed her, imo. I don't think a 17yo is going to know something like that and pretend it never happened. She would have let it slip. Besides, she didn't appear to be that type of person. I can see her helping Drew video tape incidents, but only because Drew was feeding her tons of lies about Kathleen and her treatment of him (and probably his children, too). We all know that Drew always blames everyone else for his problems and he would have made them all Kathleen's fault.

On your timeline, Mssheila~ We don't know for a fact he met Stacey after she turned 17. : )

I agree. I don't think she knew. But I wonder if things he had said to her, maybe threats to her may have made her make connections she hadn't before and made her suspicious. But I think if she knew something, she would have told the sister and friend when she was telling them about her plans to leave.

curiositycat
11-09-2007, 04:39 PM
I am not so sure SP didn't know he killed KP. Now we will never know.
The guy is the most arrogant man I have ever seen. In the brief interview we saw with him getting out of the suv and taking the kids in the house, he seemed to think he is still the victim. (RE: what he said about the kids)
Listen to him talk, watch him walk.....no remorse, no nothing but ME, ME, ME!:mad:

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Good point MsSheila. He first made the statement "she's just missing" which to me indicated some surprise that people were actually paying attention to her disappearance. Then he is saying the media did everything wrong- ie not how he expected they would react.

Very few missing persons get this degree of attention.

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
:laugh:
I do...I do...I do...believe in spooks...I am King of the Forest... :)

This nitwit does resemble the Cowardly Lion. Too bad for the Cowardly Lion. I actually like him. :)

I hope that police are able to prosecute this cop. He will not go down easy. You think that the plots in the Hollywood movies involvining crooked cops are complicated. This is exactly like the movies but worse because it is reality.
LOL just for a little leavity girls the Wizard of Oz is on tonight , tomorrow night and sunday night at 8 on tbs I think. My kids and I are going to watch it. They will never unsterstand why I will keep laughing hystericly at the Cowardly Lion LOL.

all4justice
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
It's not just you... they look amazingly alike. There are other similarities besides looks; both were in the nursing program at JJC, both were attempting to divorce DP, both had two children, both were afraid of DP, I could probably go on and on...

I think DP "offed" Kathleen Savio to avoid paying child support. I think he may have done the same thing to Stacy. Either he didn't want to have to pay ANYONE child support for HIS children.

I think BOTH of these cases will turn out that money was a HUGE motivator in the murder of Kathleen and disappearance of Stacy.

I agree, Dee. I also think you may have been pretty close to the real motive in Stacy's disappearance when you said that Stacy may know/have known about Kathleen Savio's murder and DP didn't want to risk her telling on him.

SeriouslySearching
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Good point MsSheila. He first made the statement "she's just missing" which to me indicated some surprise that people were actually paying attention to her disappearance. Then he is saying the media did everything wrong- ie not how he expected they would react.

Very few missing persons get this degree of attention.Drew also made the comment about he didn't suspect foul play, too. LOL

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:44 PM
LOL, cali. Ya think we should try to send DP a message to watch?

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Yay lets do it mysterview!;)

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
What is the web address for CTV , and how do I find tina99's posts?.

Just do a google search using "Court TV Forums"

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Typing from scratch notes:
Reporter: Did Stacey have anything to do with the cover up of Kathleen's death.
Glasgow: I can't comment on that. :eek:

States attorney: Drew was able to convince our office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen in 2002. Went to trial, she found innocent.

In 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have S.A. office press charges and prosecute Drew. That is unusual.

My Gosh, I sure hope SP had nothing to do with it.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Dear Drew,

It has been noted that you have an unusual resemblance (both physical and personality) to the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. If you wish a chance to view that for yourself, the movie is on TV channel TBS etc....

ROFL!!!

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
*Stacey's timeline:
Addition to timeline

---Unknown month, 2003- Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. *NOTE: This is not a fact, it is only what Drew Peterson has said. DP's ex wife Kathleen has told people that SP was 16 when DP and Stacey began their affair behind Kathleen's back.

--- Unknown month 2002- States attorney says Drew was able to convince their office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen. The charges went to trial, she was found innocent.

------Unknown month 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have States Attorneys office press charges and prosecute Drew. Current S.A. says that this is unusual.

---Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t ab01_layout (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t%20ab01_layout)

---Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

---Nov. 1 2007: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

---Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson

---Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

--- Nov. 9th, 2007- Police call press conference and name Drew Peterson an official suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/14553153/detail.html?dl=mainclick

calidreamin
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
LMAO that was so funny I almost spit my tea all over my computer screen.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Lisa Too
11-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Authorities Name Cop As Suspect In Wife's Disappearance

Cash Shifted To Possible Homicide Investigation

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14553153/detail.html?dl=mainclick

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 04:58 PM

The media certainly screwed up what Drew said to the reporter. He was not calling the media pigs. He said, "What do you get when you cross the media with a pig?" That was his pathetic attempt at a joke. He was the pig, not the media.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Cowardly Lion: I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!

And Drew must feel like all the spooks are coming after him, lol
The spooks of his dead ex-wife, and the spooks of his missing (possibly dead) current wife!

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Dear Drew,

It has been noted that you have an unusual resemblance (both physical and personality) to the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. If you wish a chance to view that for yourself, the movie is on TV channel TBS etc....

ROFL!!!
And, since he is staying indoors, he has plenty of chances to watch it.. ;)

mssheila
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM

Just a theory.

This is a good possibility. On the other hand, I do believe that he either listened to her conversations, or overheard her talking to her family about leaving him. It's been widely reported that he stalked her. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he would listen to her phone conversations, or track her computer use. I also think she just may have come right out and told him that Sunday morning.

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 05:01 PM
LOL just for a little leavity girls the Wizard of Oz is on tonight , tomorrow night and sunday night at 8 on tbs I think. My kids and I are going to watch it. They will never unsterstand why I will keep laughing hystericly at the Cowardly Lion LOL.
When I was a kid, this movie scared me to death. I will never forget those flying monkeys!! :eek: I was also afraid when they went to the witch's castle. I thought for sure they would get caught!!

Now, I think the movie is more of a comedy/adventure. :)

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
This is a good possibility. On the other hand, I do believe that he either listened to her conversations, or overheard her talking to her family about leaving him. It's been widely reported that he stalked her. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he would listen to her phone conversations, or track her computer use. I also think she just may have come right out and told him that Sunday morning.

I think so too. They were arguing and I think Stacy in anger blurted out what she was thinking.

indallas2
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm new to this thread but have been watching all the coverage on Greta.

So glad that DP is now a suspect.

I do have one question - we know that wife #4 is missing, wife #3 was found dead in the bathtub - what about wife #1 and #2 - has anything been written about them, are they still alive???

Mygirlsadie
11-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I just can't get poor Kathleen out of my mind. I feel like she is the biggest victim here and was brutalized up until her last breath. Physically and emotionally by more then just DP... I pray to God her children will be in good hands now and loved just like their mother loved them.

nanandjim
11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
I was trying to think of ways she could've hurt herself too, but I think we are wasting our time. Maybe we should try to think about what he hit her with. My best guess would be his police baton. He'd threatened her with it before.
Her family said that Kathleen would have pulled up her long, thick hair into a ponytail had she been in the bathtub. I agree. It was not pulled up. Drew staged the scene to look like an accident. She even said that he would do so. He did it. Even posters on this website think that it could have been an accident. It just too coincidental...and, remember, there are no coincidences...

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
indallas2, the rumor went around that one of the two wives had died a natural death. But media is now saying that both are still alive.

mysteriew
11-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Nanandjim, I think DP did it and I think he staged it. But I am still looking at other ways it could have happened accidently.

MagicRose99
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I think he got cocky... he managed to get away with killing his 3rd wife so he thought he'd get away with killing his 4th. Surprise! People usually start getting smart when something happens to 2 wives...

indallas2
11-09-2007, 05:11 PM
indallas2, the rumor went around that one of the two wives had died a natural death. But media is now saying that both are still alive.

Thanks for the info - very interesting.