Part 3

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55851

Part 2

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55720

First Thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55533

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm back, need to read a lot of posts before I say anything, in the meantime...........

Trying to bump up timelines:

10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce Sunday morning (per Bruce&Cassandra)

11:00 a.m. Ric Mims was told by Drew that he woke up at this time and Stacy was gone.

1:30 p.m. Cassandra starts calling looking for Stacy
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her Stacy went to Grampas house ... Cassandra makes calls and confirms that Stacy never went

1:30 p.m. Ric Mims talks to Sharon (neighbor) who confirms both cars were in the driveway until 1:30 p.m.

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

11:26 p.m. Cassandra calls Drew -- he wants to know where her sister is ... she left me. He's been out running around looking for her. Claimed he was now home, which she know wasn't true since she just left there.

She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

2:30 a.m. approx -- Cassandra drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew to inquire about both vehicles in driveway. Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

CAN SOMEONE ELSE BRING UP THE ONE THAT MSSHELIA DID AND others that have done??

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Thank you Windchime!

HUGS!!

CW
11-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
mssheila
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Timeline Correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm posting the timeline with all the links into this thread, just for the sake of posterity. I want to keep those links available in case anyone wants verification.

*Stacey's timeline:
---1982 Christie Cales' daughter dies in a house fire
Addition to timeline

---1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.

---1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to Bolingbrook PD

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...103007.article
---1987 Christie Cales' child died of SIDS

---4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonemergency.pdf

---3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing from Blue Island IL at age 40.
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

---Unknown month, 2001- Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. *NOTE: This is not a fact, it is only what Drew Peterson has said. DP's ex wife Kathleen has told people that SP was 16 when DP and Stacey began their affair behind Kathleen's back.

--- Unknown month 2002- States attorney says Drew was able to convince their office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen. The charges went to trial, she was found innocent.

---11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

------Unknown month 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have States Attorneys office press charges and prosecute Drew. Current S.A. says that this is unusual.

---3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---They marry on October 18th 2003.

---Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

---10-17-2007 Stacey sends "marriage somewhat abusive" email to Steve Cesare.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanb....2.482031.html

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t ab01_layout

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

---Nov. 1 2007: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

---Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson

---Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

--- Nov. 9th, 2007- Police call press conference and name Drew Peterson an official suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/14553153/de...l?dl=mainclick

CW
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Today, 05:17 AM
itsreenw
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Littledeer, I hope you don't mind that I added to the timeline

Timeline for Stacy Peterson

01/00/1954 Drew Peterson born
08/20/1954 Anthony Cales born (Stacey's dad born 7mo after her spouse)
01/25/1958 Christie Toutges (Cales) born
00/00/1975 Tina (Tracy sister born)
01/31/1978 Drew and wife #1 Carol, record deed in Will County
added this for marriage timeline. Can't find marriage info
00/00/1982 Stacey's sister dies in a house fire in Downers Grove, IL
12/31/1984* wife #1 signs Quit Claim Deed for property, signing it over to DP
12/31/1984 wife #2, Victoria and DP show as joint owners of property
also shows they transfered the deed to someone else.
00/00/1985 Stacy Cales born in Long Beach, CA
12/31/1985 DP and VP sell property
12/31/1986 property recorded in the names of Drew W&W Peterson
00/00/1987 Stacey's loses another sister. The baby dies from SIDS
12/31/1987 Mortgage release from Nettleson&Co to DW&W Peterson
12/31/1989 DP&VP grant trust deed in name of Charest TR
12/31/1989 Fed/State Lien released on same property
07/14/1992 VP signs QCD turning property over to DP
00/00/1992 Abt Drew married Kathleen Savio (3rd wife)
Articles state KP started receiving letters about DP's affair
with Stacey within 5 yrs of marriage. In 1997, Stacey
was 13 yrs old.
00/00/1993 Kathleen goes to Emergency room
03/11/1998 Christie Cales, 40, went missing 3/11//1998 from Blue Island, IL.
05/26/1998 Kathleen wife #3 recorded on real estate docs
12/13/2000 DP, David Schurr, Mark Dickens DMD Inc record purchase of
property (probably the bar)
00/00/2002 Stacy started dating Drew?
01/20/2000 Lien released from IL Dept of Revenue to DP and KP
07/00/2002 DP is hiding in KP's home, assaults&threatens her
11/00/2002 KP writes letter to State Atty about DP.
Divorce started for Drew and Kathleen
00/00/2003 Tracy (Sister) Marries ?
10/10/2003 DP/KP Divorce finalized (property wasnt settled)
10/18/2003 Drew marries Stacy Cales, 17
12/29/2003 DP and SP record deed to home
03/01/2004 Kathleen found dead in dry bathtub. 18 DV complaints and a restraining order did not help this poor woman.
00/00/2006 Tina Cales dies of cancer

10/28/2007 Morning: Stacey plans to meet friend Bruce & sis Cassandra
to paint. Plans get postponed.

1:30pm Cassandra starts calling for Stacey
9:30pm Alleged time DP said SP called, said she was leaving

Stacy's sis Cassandra goes to the Peterson home. Her nephew
tells her both parents are gone and they argued earlier in the
day.
11:30pm Cassandra calls DP. He says he is at home, unaware
she is parked on his street and sees both vehicles are gone.
Says he was out looking for Stacy.
10/29/2007 4am Cassandra reports Stacy missing to ISP

* I added property info to estimate dates of all 4 marriages. It is my guess that wives 1 and 2 are alive because they signed QCD's and didn't fight DP for the property. I believe wives 3 and 4 were killed because of greed.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Thanks Windchime!!!

I've been looking and looking........

You Mod's are great!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks WC!!

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Thank you Windchime!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
On Fox news they are going to re-air the interview of Geraldo and Steve….

comment left on greta blog

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Lol, I am deleting what I just posted because it was a big mix up by a gretawire poster. I am so sorry!

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks Windchime!!!

I've been looking and looking........

You Mod's are great!

That's an understatement :)

Taximom
I've made a Word document from the pdf file of the coroners report. If anyone has a clue what to do with it so others can read it here, let me know!

Indy Gal
From Gretawire, paramedics at DP's house
No he was talking about when KS was found. He just cleared that up in his last post..

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
From Gretawire, paramedics at DP's house

NO, that poster 'Brook' was referring to Kathleen's case

Taximom
Oh no! Why are the paramedics there?!

This has to be one of the first 24/7 news coverage events I've seen about a missing person. (*cough* "missing")

Indy Gal
:laugh: :laugh: I think most of us here are puter dummies...LOL I have no clue. maybe post a link if you can or heck just copy/paste the whole thing in a pm to those who cant get it?
I've made a Word document from the pdf file of the coroners report. If anyone has a clue what to do with it so others can read it here, let me know!

curiositycat
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I pray they find Stacey's body soon. The longer the time the less chance I think of finding it. It may be harder then it appears at first to get a conviction against Drew! A good defense attorney may be able to make some convincing arguments. We need to find Staceys' body!! I feel in some ways that the hoopla over KS (though VERY important) is taking people's focus off the goal of finding out where Stacey is! JMHO

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
No he was talking about when KS was found. He just cleared that up in his last post..

LOL, ok, whew.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:16 PM
NO, that poster 'Brook' was referring to Kathleen's caseJinxs...LOL:crazy:

ETA because of darn 60 sec rule, WC forum pretty please with a cherry onn top..LOL

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
:laugh: :laugh: I think most of us here are puter dummies...LOL I have no clue. maybe post a link if you can or heck just copy/paste the whole thing in a pm to those who cant get it?

I'll try pm'ing you with it. It wouldn't post as a comment, and we can't do attachments here. (Which I totally understand!) Here goes...

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh no! Why are the paramedics there?!

This has to be one of the first 24/7 news coverage events I've seen about a missing person. (*cough* "missing")

I quickly retracted my post, but you all are too d*mned quick! lol. :blushing:

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I'll try pm'ing you with it. It wouldn't post as a comment, and we can't do attachments here. (Which I totally understand!) Here goes...
I can get it the one i dont think can is Calidreamin, Thanks though

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Should we try and get ric here from gretas blog or is that rude?

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Jinxs...LOL:crazy:

ETA because of darn 60 sec rule, WC forum pretty please with a cherry onn top..LOL
Maybe once DP is officially arrested and charged a Forum will come into play Indy.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey, did you all catch when Brook asked someone what the felt about a Bollingbrook PO working as a deputy coroner?

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Should we try and get ric here from gretas blog or is that rude?

I think that would be great. He's scared shitless and looking for some moral support.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
The PM wouldn't work either. If it's just calidreamin I can email her the document if she's chosen that option on her profile. Anyone else that wants it, let me know.

Is there someone here I can test email it to first?

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I think that would be great. He's scared shitless and looking for some moral support.
I just dont know if it would be rude to go onto anothers blog and post ours.....thoughts?

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:23 PM
The PM wouldn't work either. If it's just calidreamin I can email her the document if she's chosen that option on her profile. Anyone else that wants it, let me know.

Is there someone here I can test email it to first?I will be your guiena pig....ROFLAO!:laugh:

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:23 PM

Is there someone here I can test email it to first?

Thanks for doing that. I converted the file thanks to Nana's help, to an image file. But I don't have photobucket or anything. Beside's it converted to a TIFF image file and I don't know if people can readily open that up.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Maybe once DP is officially arrested and charged a Forum will come into play Indy.But didnt we get the forum on the sister before James was areested. It is just so darn confusing as we are dissusing 2 differant cases at the same time. BUT I am not Bi**hing at all, as I LOVE my ws, just askin

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I knew you would, Indy! I just tried, and you can't send an attachment via WS email. ARGH. Oh well. If anyone wants it, they can PM me their email and I can send it from my own email address.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM
But didnt we get the forum on the sister before James was areested. It is just so darn confusing as we are dissusing 2 differant cases at the same time. BUT I am not Bi**hing at all, as I LOVE my ws, just askin

Yeah, and look what happened to that case after we got a forum! LOL

We could have two separate threads on KP and SP, but then that's probably confusing as well.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I just dont know if it would be rude to go onto anothers blog and post ours.....thoughts?

Good question, I'm not sure how to approach that.

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi girls. Hi Taximom! Suzie just got your pm and I sent you my email just now. Thank you for offering to do that.:blowkiss:

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
But didnt we get the forum on the sister before James was areested. It is just so darn confusing as we are dissusing 2 differant cases at the same time. BUT I am not Bi**hing at all, as I LOVE my ws, just askin
I said "maybe" :)

I'm not a MOD, but when they feel we need a Forum I'm sure they will start one.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
[quote=Taximom;1787679]Yeah, and look what happened to that case after we got a forum! LOL

[quote]
I told chico last night in chat she could delete that one if we could have this one...sorry but not much activity since we got it...LOL

CW
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
You all are very welcome. I can't promise anyone but I will check into seeing if we can get a forum for Stacy..

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
I said "maybe" :)

I'm not a MOD, but when they feel we need a Forum I'm sure they will start one.
I know I know I was just venting a bit, sorry:angel:

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
You all are very welcome. I can't promise anyone but I will check into seeing if we can get a forum for Stacy..
I am totally greatful for you WC!!! We love you so very much!!!!!!!

OT I want more photos of Bubba. I am living through him since I cant have my own...LOL

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Okay ws's..........

Who's blog you want to go on to??

Read a lot of posts that I would love to respond to.........

But my first thought is that DP (Lion) is guilty.

Now, we need to find out from the beginning, who was the person that helped Lion with a "barrel" or "tub"...........

The timeline tells alot if one look at it............Lion had over 11 hours to cover his tracks.

Just quick, since I haven't read everything..............am I reading correctly that Lion has the kids now??

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
((Taximom))

HUGS. sorry, but we WILL GET THAT LION YET!

(pm later)

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:36 PM
LD I was asking if it is rude to post our link to here on Gretas blog. I think by me just having to ask answers the question for me. And yes he has had the kids from day one.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi girls. Hi Taximom! Suzie just got your pm and I sent you my email just now. Thank you for offering to do that.:blowkiss:

Hi cali! :blowkiss: I haven't rec'd your email yet, but I did send the document to another poster here and they are going to let me know how it looks. If it's ok, I'll let you know and then you can give me your email.

I hope this works.

CW
11-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Oh..thank you..:-) Hubby is in the process of getting all the parts and he's going to start building our new computer and all my pictures are in our old one and when we are up and going on the new one hubby will transfer all my pix's off of our hard drive.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
OT

Indy:

Can't you put a pic of the baby............intead that that hopping...........***. LOL j/k. Nick must be feeling good tonight with a Brown's loss. yea right......:(:(

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh..thank you..:-) Hubby is in the process of getting all the parts and he's going to start building and all my pictures are in our old one and when we are up and going on the new one hubby will transfer all my pix's off of our hard drive.
YAY hubby then you can come into chat and have some fun with us..>LOL

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
OT

Indy:

Can't you put a pic of the baby............intead that that hopping...........***. LOL j/k. Nick must be feeling good tonight with a Brown's loss. yea right......:(:(
LOL he is mad at the world and is staying in the garage..LOL The only photo I have so far of Little bean does not look like a baby at all. Maybe if I get another US on Wens I will post it. BUT dancing Vince stays...LOL

Leila
11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

From the pictures that were linked on the previous thread, Chris looks like he's about 9 or 10 years old. I hope the police have interviewed him in regards to the last time he saw Stacy.

My thoughts on all this..........Stacy is gone and it's been two weeks. If she were still alive and seeing/hearing all the national media attention her disappearance has generated, she would contact her family. I can't imagine her leaving her own two small children and leaving with another man. And, even if this were the case, I believe she would have contacted her sister in a day or two, especially after learning of the frantic search for her.

DP is a police officer. As a police officer he would know the standard procedure for a search for a missing person. I know we're supposed to presume innocence until proven guilty, but in this case, here's a hypothetical scenario. If DP killed Stacy and disposed of her body, I believe he would dispose of her remains well outside the areas he knows would be searched.

DP was missing from the family residence from sometime after 1:30pm Sunday until very late that night, sometime after 11:00pm. This provides ample time for DP to drive 100-200 miles away, dispose of the body, and return home. The fact that both vehicles were missing that day suggests that DP had help.

We're almost at mid-November. In the next two or three weeks there will likely be snow storms in the area, which would cover any sign of disturbed earth. If Stacy isn't found soon, she may never be found, as by spring, any signs of a recent grave would be difficult find.

I think if this case is to be resolved, it's going to be from someone confessing to their knowledge of what happened. I don't think DP will confess, but I suspect someone else has knowledge of DP's whereabouts that day. I believe someone helped him move cars and someone coming forward with this information may lead to other information that might find Stacy.

Taximom
Argh, Browns losing....ARGH. Indy's hopping guy looks like someone that needs to go to the bathroom! :D

calidreamin
Thank you Suzi it worked and I just read the report.:blowkiss:

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Ya'll are cracking me up....

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Hi cali! :blowkiss: I haven't rec'd your email yet, but I did send the document to another poster here and they are going to let me know how it looks. If it's ok, I'll let you know and then you can give me your email.

I hope this works.

Hi Taximom!:blowkiss: Thank you for the offer but Suzi pm'd me about it so I gave her my email.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Okay I think this question got lost somewhere.

Didnt they already speak with the older children Of DP? I heard that is when he was named a suspect, after that interview with the kids. Anyone know if this is true??

Taximom
11-11-2007, 06:46 PM
OK, well, it worked with the other poster, so let me know if anyone wants the report in Word format and I'll send it!

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 06:50 PM

Didnt they already speak with the older children Of DP? I heard that is when he was named a suspect, after that interview with the kids. Anyone know if this is true??

Yes at the press confrence they had about exhuming Kathleen they said that the children had been interviewed at the child advocate center.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes at the press confrence they had about exhuming Kathleen they said that the children had been interviewed at the child advocate center.Thanks Cali:blowkiss:

Leila
11-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Good question, I'm not sure how to approach that.

If someone has an email address on Yahoo, you could reply to Ric asking that he email you at that address. When he sends an email, then invite him to join us here at Websleuths.

If you get un-wanted email due to putting it on a public blog, you could just delete that Yahoo email address and then sign up for a new account.

itsreenw
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM

I can post it here later but I cant do it right now. It's easy but time consuming. If someone else wants to try, here is how

1. the easiest thing to do is convert it from pdf to an image doc or a Word doc.
(There are free converters online)-just Google this: free+convert pdf to image or Word (whichever you choose)...

2. If you choose Word, you can copy and paste, but the text sometimes does not appear on here exactly as it does on the doc. (Lines run together sometimes)

Or.. with an image doc you have to put it in Photobucket. This will create an image link. Copy link, then post it here as an image. It's an extra step but the doc appears exactly as it should.

If it's not done when I get back on later, I will do it. It's my sissy's birthday and I'm going out to dinner with her family.
Cases like this really make me appreciate my family. My sister is my best friend. Would rather die than lose her. I pray that Cassandra and Stacey can spend another birthday or holiday together. I doubt it, but it sure would be nice for them.

See y'all online later.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow, alot of info posted today.

The autopsy report on Katheen's death, I can't beleive it was ruled NOT HOMICIDE!

There will be heads rolling on that one after the current review!

It's obvious by now that Stacy did not run off with a guy, as she has not been seen or heard from by anyone.

IMO, THE LION did away with another one. Right now, I am only concerned about the CHLDREN.

I know Tim and his crew and volunteers will keep searching until such time that Tim makes a decision that they have done all they could. (Even though all of us were hoping for a Stacy and a Lisa Find!!)

Someone asked earlier if maybe the Lion might commit suicide? IMO, he won't. But he will ask for another cop to kill him in the end. When that happens, I can only pray ALL THE KIDS are somewhere not with HIM!

okay, now going back to "sleuth" mode. :)

Leila
11-11-2007, 06:55 PM

Thank you! It would be great to have a forum for this case, as I think it's only just begun.

If we do get a forum for Stacy Peterson.......we could have a thread for Kathleen Peterson.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 06:59 PM
If anyone wants to do the yahoo thing that would be awesome. I am too chicken. Thanks Leila for the suggestion!

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks Cali:blowkiss:
Anytime sweetie:blowkiss:

STEADFAST
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Does it work for anyone to click on this link to an image of the autopsy report?

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194822206.jpg

I think the image is too large to post on here.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Indy:

What Yahoo thing?? I have a yahoo email address.

What is this that you are talking about?? Confused as I am jumping all around reading forums like crazy. ( and taking care of pm's)

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:11 PM
steadfast:

Worked for me! Thanks!!

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Actually, it wasn't autopsy report, but a Death of Certificate! ??

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
If someone has an email address on Yahoo, you could reply to Ric asking that he email you at that address. When he sends an email, then invite him to join us here at Websleuths.

If you get un-wanted email due to putting it on a public blog, you could just delete that Yahoo email address and then sign up for a new account.This one LD!! Sorry for all those pms...LOLOLOLOL

Taximom
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Does it work for anyone to click on this link to an image of the autopsy report?

That worked great! I put the cursor in the bottom right of the image and could enlarge it when the icon appeared for that. Cool!

Taximom
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM

Yeah, it was just the death cert. Maybe there are separate links for the rest of the report.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM

Through the Children's Justice Center. They kept it very neutral.

STEADFAST

You're right. A poster was kind enough to email the image to me, but maybe I didn't get the whole thing converted? Another poster emailed me the whole doc. I can try and convert that to an image and put on photobucket.

calidreamin
That was awesome Steadfast! I could enlarge it too just like Taximom, Thank you.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Thanks Steadfast! Did you get all seven pages of the report?

Leila
11-11-2007, 07:22 PM

I think the link works fine. Using the enlarge feature, you can easily read the document. If any prefers to enlarge it more, you could save it to "my pictures" and then enlarge it to your preference.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I think the link works fine. Using the enlarge feature, you can easily read the document. If any prefers to enlarge it more, you could save it to "my pictures" and then enlarge it to your preference.

There are six pages missing from the file Steadfast posted. I think he's working on it.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Okay, who wants ME to send a email to Ric via Yahoo?

And what his his user name there?

I'm game for doing it.

(Learning from Indy Gal to be brave) Unlike the COWARDLY LION. lol

OOPS, he did want courage right? I am hoping with the media coverage, Stacy's family, Tim and Crew, us wonderful people, etc. THE LION will have to finally say.............I NEED TO THINK LIKE A LION.............which means he will pick up his sorry a** tail and run.

I hope everyone is watching his every move!!!!!!

Leila
11-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Okay, who wants ME to send a email to Ric via Yahoo?

And what his his user name there?

I'm game for doing it.

(Learning from Indy Gal to be brave) Unlike the COWARDLY LION. lol

OOPS, he did want courage right? I am hoping with the media coverage, Stacy's family, Tim and Crew, us wonderful people, etc. THE LION will have to finally say.............I NEED TO THINK LIKE A LION.............which means he will pick up his sorry a** tail and run.

I hope everyone is watching his every move!!!!!!

Littledeer...............go for it! :)

You might just say something like.........I'm a friend, not foe, please email me at..........

Then, if and when he emails you........just tell him that we've got this nice friendly forum where he's among friends and we're actively discussing Stacy's disappearance and all the related matters. You might also say that there's people from Bolingbrook and surrounding area on the forum.

Trying to think of making it positive and welcoming. :)

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks LD for having the courage. I would but have had my yahoo account for over 10 years and just dont want to have to delete it because of weirdos...LOL

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks LD for having the courage. I would but have had my yahoo account for over 10 years and just dont want to have to delete it because of weirdos...LOL

Good thinking gal!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Good thinking gal!I do use this ole noggin......sometimes...LOL

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:45 PM
okay guys....

but I need his email address at yahoo.

Ready to go very calmly to talk to Ric.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Leila:

Those are good points for me to say to Ric.........

If I can get his email name from someone!

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 07:48 PM
okay guys....

You are referring to Ric Mims, correct? I read GW and he has never posted an email addy!

dottierainbow
11-11-2007, 07:49 PM
any one 4 chat

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
okay guys....

Ready to go very calmly to talk to Ric.Thats the thing LD you have to post your email addy on the blog for all to see. There isnt a way to write to him personally or I would have long ago.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:51 PM
any one 4 chatI will join ya, need a break for a bit!!

ETA please oh please dont post link as what happened yesterday. PM me and I will help yall in!!

Taximom
11-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I thought I saw a thread here that said chat was down. :( Haven't tried, but wondered if it was working or not.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 07:55 PM
I thought I saw a thread here that said chat was down. :( Haven't tried, but wondered if it was working or not.we are there!!!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 08:00 PM
LD you can be in chat and look here as well. Just keep both windows open silly

STEADFAST
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Okay, here's a series of links that ought to lead to the coroner's report. I hope.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825590.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825592.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825593.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825594.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825595.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825596.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/1194825597.gif

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Great job SF!!!

STEADFAST
11-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Great job SF!!!

You ought to thank SuziQ and Taximom. Don't even know where they managed to get them, as I could never see them from links. I don't have the slightest idea how I got these images converted -- it's all a confused blur of pushing "save as" and "copy" over and over and switching between text and graphics until somehow gifs magically ended up on my desktop.

justbetweenus
11-11-2007, 08:20 PM
we are there!!!

Hi fellow sleuthers. I've been following Stacys case since the beginning but haven't posted yet; I have enjoyed everyone's post. Anyway I tried to join in chat but its not working out lol. Thanks for the acknowledgements though lol.:)

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 08:22 PM
okay guys....

Thank you!

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 08:28 PM
justbetweenus:

Welcome!!!

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 08:29 PM
I just saw this at from a poster at Gretawire:

LE asked everyone to quit searching for Stacey today, but didn't say why.

http://video.cltv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?clipid1=1918673&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Police+call+off+search+for+Stacy+Peterson&d1=101233&redirUrl=http://www.cltv.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Waiting for some help from another WS.............to be able to maybe get Ric come here??? That would we great to hear/read what he has so say.

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
You ought to thank SuziQ and Taximom. Don't even know where they managed to get them, as I could never see them from links. I don't have the slightest idea how I got these images converted -- it's all a confused blur of pushing "save as" and "copy" over and over and switching between text and graphics until somehow gifs magically ended up on my desktop.

I need to thank nanandjim who sent me a document converter. Thanks!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Waiting for some help from another WS.............to be able to maybe get Ric come here??? That would we great to hear/read what he has so say.
Check your pms

justbetweenus
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM

http://video.cltv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?clipid1=1918673&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Police+call+off+search+for+Stacy+Peterson&d1=101233&redirUrl=http://www.cltv.com&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage

WOW! I wonder why.

Thanks Littledeer

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 08:37 PM
WOW! I wonder why.

Thanks Littledeer
Sorry missed ya, but welcome and you can come back to chat with us..LOL

justbetweenus
11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry missed ya, but welcome and you can come back to chat with us..LOL

Thanks Indy. Must have been my firewall not letting me respond.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I think I found Ric on myspace, wont post cause I dont know if it is him. His last log in was the 7th I sent him an email though will tell if he responds

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 08:54 PM
WOW! I wonder why.

Thanks Littledeer
Welcome justbetweenus, I wonder what that is all about?

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Ric:
I am maling you this email as a friend and not someone out to get you.....(alright, I can't be your friend if I don't know you).............so I am maling this as a person.
I understand you are scared now.....heck..........I'd be scared too!!!!
If you would like to respond to this email.............that would be great!
If not, I can certainly understand and no hard feeling feelings.
Littledeer

APPROVAL OR HELP ON THIS ONE GUYS!!

STEADFAST
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Well now, that's very interesting. And confusing.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 08:59 PM
WOW...

looks like something is happening!!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Okay so dont they call off searches due to them finding a body???? This is freaking me out. IMO there would be no other reason to do so.

calidreamin
It definately is confusing, you would think LE would want as many people out there as possible, this not being a work day and all.

Littledeer
so, should I send that message to Ric or not??

Leila

It may not even be an issue. Hopefully only Ric will respond to the email account, but if others do out of curiosity, they might be good additions to the forum too and not weirdos. :)

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Ric:
I am maling you this email as a friend and not someone out to get you.....(alright, I can't be your friend if I don't know you).............so I am maling this as a person.
I understand you are scared now.....heck..........I'd be scared too!!!!
If you would like to respond to this email.............that would be great!
If not, I can certainly understand and no hard feeling feelings.
Littledeer

APPROVAL OR HELP ON THIS ONE GUYS!!
LD wait you may not have to expose yourself I think I found him on myspace. Lets give it a day or two and if he doesnt respond then I would post it. BTW that is a great way to post it IMO

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:01 PM
HELLO

YES OR NO???

Leila
11-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Leila:

Those are good points for me to say to Ric.........

If I can get his email name from someone!

He's posting under the name "Ric Sims"

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Indy:

Thanks!!! Will go back and save it and NOT POST IT!!! BRB............

Taximom
11-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I'd hold off, LD. At this point he might be wary of talking with people he doesn't know. Can you just invite him to WS? Or maybe that can be done through the myspace?

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Invited via myspace. Also who has geraldo on, no cable in office!!

Leila
11-11-2007, 09:07 PM
I've got Geraldo on, but it's a repeat of last night's program.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:08 PM
okay................didn't send the email to Ric.

Originally Posted by SuziQ http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1787970#post1787970)

http://video.cltv.com/global/video/p...Tag=homep age

?????????????????? Did they find Stacy??

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM
So we have Tim's team taking a break to review information, the family was handing out flyers because the weather is bad right? So why would LE find it necessary to call off the search?

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Okay I am asking them if they feel it is rude to post our forum there. yes I am me there...LOLOLOLOL

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 09:13 PM
So we have Tim's team taking a break to review information, the family was handing out flyers because the weather is bad right? So why would LE find it necessary to call off the search?

I find this very strange. Hopefully they have found her and don't want to tell anyone until they remove her body so they can get all the forensics or maybe someone is talking.:waitasec:

Littledeer
IMO...

This is going to be a long night..................

I couldn't hear anything from the link. (hard of hearing), but if based on LE asked everyone to quit searching for Stacey today, but didn't say why.

Does that mean she was found?? Or alive??

Indy Gal
okay................didn't send the email to Ric.

Originally Posted by SuziQ http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1787970#post1787970)

http://video.cltv.com/global/video/p...Tag=homep age

?????????????????? Did they find Stacy??
That is what i am thinking what other reason for SPD to call off search, anyone???

calidreamin
11-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Okay I am asking them if they feel it is rude to post our forum there. yes I am me there...LOLOLOLOL

Lol what are you doing, I am totally confused LOL.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Anyone Hearing If The lion Is/or Has Been Arrested???

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 09:16 PM

Hi ME er Indy! lol

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
hello.............

I want to jump down the yellow brick road tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH THE LION TAKING A DETOUR TO JAIL!!!! ROARING!! LOL

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi ME er Indy! lol
Okay done!!!!!!! I am starting a fake addy so those who cant get through can email me and I can get them to chico to be added BBS

Tom'sGirl

I saw your post

Comment by ME[/URL]
[URL="http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67864"]November 11th, 2007 at 8:17 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67864) Okay here it goes we have 6 threads so far and IMO we have some of the best sleuthers out there. Again sorry if I am stepping on any toes here, we just need to find Stacy.
Our group is websleuths.com. I can help ya’ll get in but am scared to post my email addy for all the world to see so I will just set up a fake yahoo addy and will come back and post it so if you need help I can help you get in. You must have a paid email addy to join, no AOL, yahoo or hotmail is allowed as mods can not track you. This keeps out the weirdos.

CW
The search has not been called off. Tim Miller had a fundraiser in AL for the Holloway case and he said the searches would start back Monday.

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 09:21 PM
The search has not been called off. Tim Miller had a fundraiser in AL for the Holloway case and he said the searches would start back Monday.

Yes he did, and thank you for posting that WC!

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks Windchime!!!!!

That was so confusing!!

Hugs!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:24 PM
NEVER do I do this BUT ONFG

Comment by Pat in Iowa[/URL]
[URL="http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67885"]November 11th, 2007 at 8:22 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67885) CAN THIS BE TRUE!!!!!????? While checking out this site: http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal (http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal) the following was posted:
“17 min ago
I heard that drew’s bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe’s hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn’t remember where. ”
OMG - If it is true, why aren’t we hearing this all over the news! Both of them should fry!

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 09:25 PM

I think the new info I linked was different than that. It says LE requested that searches be called off.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:26 PM
INDY:

If you would not let me calmly email Ric, but you want to do something... fine.......but JEWEL would prefer you to take a back seat and let others maybe do something?? (HUGS AND KISSES)

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:26 PM
The search has not been called off. Tim Miller had a fundraiser in AL for the Holloway case and he said the searches would start back Monday.But it says in the video that SPD called it off not Tim. Me still confused as ever. Should I watch it again, am I wrong????

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh Indy, please keep us posted.

Everyone, Drews brother is in the video I linked about the search being called off. He gets irate that the camera is on him.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
INDY:

If you would not let me calmly email Ric, but you want to do something... fine.......but JEWEL would prefer you to take a back seat and let others maybe do something?? (HUGS AND KISSES)
I am very sneaky in my ways, can NOT be traced back to me at all. Plus my 2 boys says no one hurts Indy!!! My myspace is private and I didnt add him as a friend Plus my photo doesnt show me but US. I love that you worry But I swear I am okay

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Where does Drew's Brother live at???

Any information we have on him???

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh Indy, please keep us posted.

Everyone, Drews brother is in the video I linked about the search being called off. He gets irate that the camera is on him.

Not sure, but I think that video was taken yesterday as it was reported that the senior Petersons and brother had arrived.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Where does Drew's Brother live at???

Any information we have on him???I thought he was staying with DP? I dont know where he lives though, who wants to find this out.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
OT TG you are over 6000 LOLOLOL PW!!!

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 09:36 PM
OT TG you are over 6000 LOLOLOL PW!!!

Been here a lot longer than you! My daily average is 6.48 posts, yours is 10.19............

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Indy:

Thank goodness for boys!!! :) I can't wait for Jewel.............which means you need sleep!!! LOL

OK. you need some shut eye, relaxation..............

EVENTUALLY, IN MY OPION, the LION IS GOING DOWN!!!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Been here a lot longer than you! My daily average is 6.48 posts, yours is 10.19............
Yeah most of mine are crap ones though, yours at least count...LOL

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Indy:

Thank goodness for boys!!! :) I can't wait for Jewel.............which means you need sleep!!! LOL

OK. you need some shut eye, relaxation..............

EVENTUALLY, IN MY OPION, the LION IS GOING DOWN!!!
No sleeping tonight, I have a feeling something is going down....I am resting though. Planted my bootay in front of puter is resting...LOL

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Indy:

Take the OT to a......football forum!!!

LOL

Nate I am sure is upset with the BROWNS LOSS...

This was a station identification broadcast.....

NOW RESUMING TO WS..............

nanandjim
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
I think the new info I linked was different than that. It says LE requested that searches be called off.
Why would LE request that searches be called off? Are they afraid that Drew supporters would destroy evidence if any were found?

Did you all hear that Tim Miller spotted a shallow grave (from the air?) about 7' x 3'. Tim said that it probably was not Stacy, but it might be Lisa Stebic's. Wouldn't that be something?

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Why would LE request that searches be called off? Are they afraid that Drew supporters would destroy evidence if any were found?

Good question. I'm not sure why the request. But as someone pointed out, the may be from last night? BTW, thanks for the link, it worked great!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:48 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/644521,CST-NWS-boling11.article

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Okay I feel dumb now. I think the video is wrong..LOL This was just updated 20 minutes ago per google.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/weekend.wrap.up.2.565358.html

Most of the searchers took the day off Sunday and handed out flyers along with State Police officers, who also reviewed high resolution aerial photos taken from a plane.

"We're still concentrating on water areas, we have people out today," said Tim Miller, founder and head of professional search team Texas Equusearch.

Miller is not leaving until at least midweek, but says plans are in place for this week's searches to go on in his absence.

"This search is gonna continue, we want it to continue," Miller said. "We're still optimistic between what's going to be done and what law enforcement is doing -- that we're going to get some closure in this."

and

ETA

Dobrich hinted that evidence was found in the recent searches of the Peterson house, perhaps computer evidence which is changing the nature of this case.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:03 PM
I Love All The Mods Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Okay so I often get made fun of in a kidding way when a forum starts because I start threads right away...LOL Should we start some and start breaking this all up

chicoliving
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Yes! Please do! :)

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Okay all done with those I can think of, anyone else have more they want to add please do!!!!

THANKS CHICO!!!!!

Taximom

Did you all hear that Tim Miller spotted a shallow grave (from the air?) about 7' x 3'. Tim said that it probably was not Stacy, but it might be Lisa Stebic's. Wouldn't that be something?

nan, I heard that and wondered why he thought Stebic instead of Peterson.

The only thing I can think of now is that he might have been tipped off Peterson is in the water (if the rumor about DP's brother is true) leaving Stebic to be possibly in that "grave". Hmmm...so many mysteries.

Leila
I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program.

One of the Fox News staff there in Bolingbrook was asked what's happening today, and the staffer said that Tim Miller has requested some sophisticated equipment for water searches. He said Tim feels strongly that this case will be similar to the Lacy Peterson case, and Stacy will be found in water.

The staffer also said that he talked to one of three lead detectives on the Peterson case and the one detective said he wouldn't be surprised if the Lisa Stebic case didn't somehow play into this.

I'm waiting for the repeat of Geraldo in a couple of hours to listen to the whole program.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Who's the guy in Boston that killed his girlfriend a few years ago, blamed it on his other girlfriend (after denying it of course) and then had his brother help him throw her overboard off his boat in a cooler....sounds like this case all over again.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program. (snipped)

I kept wondering why the had the word "LIVE" at the top of the screen! Thanks for clearing this up. They were probably just rehashing the same info from last night!

TGIRecovered
11-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Okay all done with those I can think of, anyone else have more they want to add please do!!!!

THANKS CHICO!!!!!

Oh no! I am absolutely no good at being organized..I can't decide which thread to post on first...I'm tongue-tied in my fingertips.?????????????

Susan

Taximom
11-11-2007, 10:22 PM
This is always where I say "Where is everyone?!"

PLEASE please put the name of the case in the "general discussion ###" thread. It's so annoying to always have to look at the forum to see if it's McCann, or Scott Peterson or Michelle Young. (Does that make sense?!)

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Catch Up On Weekend News With The Wrap-Up

CHICAGO (CBS) ― Here are some headlines from the news in the Chicago area over the weekend.

• Peterson's Family Seeks More Aid From Law Agencies (http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_245164326.html#peterson)

Peterson's Family Seeks More Aid From Law Agencies
http://image.cbslocal.com/175x131/wbbm1103stacypeterson.jpg
Sunday, Stacy Peterson's family is hoping now that Illinois State Police have called the case a homicide, more and more people and law enforcement agencies will get involved.

"We'd like to see the FBI involved at some point, if that's called for, if that's a possibility from that aspect," said Pamela Bosco, Stacy Peterson's stepmother.

Most of the searchers took the day off Sunday and handed out flyers along with State Police officers, who also reviewed high resolution aerial photos taken from a plane.

"We're still concentrating on water areas, we have people out today," said Tim Miller, founder and head of professional search team Texas Equusearch.

Miller is not leaving until at least midweek, but says plans are in place for this week's searches to go on in his absence.

"This search is gonna continue, we want it to continue," Miller said. "We're still optimistic between what's going to be done and what law enforcement is doing -- that we're going to get some closure in this."

Peterson's husband, suspended, Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, is now suspected in the murder of Stacy, his fourth wife. The Will County States Attorney's office has ordered the body of his third wife Kathleen Savio, exhumed.

Peterson's family, who was at the home Sunday, has not assisted in the search for Stacy.

Savio's body could be exhumed as early as Monday, sources say.

I know there is a rule about percentages of carryinog over from other sites....hopefully I didn't go over it.

If I did.................let me know and I will delete!!

So, even the "LION'S FAMILY" has not assisted in the search??

This person certainly know hows how to MANUPILATE!!!

In my MOST HUMBLE OPION...

yea right................WATCHING WOZ now.............this LION is GOING TO PRISON AND NOT DOWN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!

From the "American President"

My NAME IS ................
and your time is running out

AND I/WE WILL FIND STACY!

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:25 PM
This is always where I say "Where is everyone?!"

PLEASE please put the name of the case in the "general discussion ###" thread. It's so annoying to always have to look at the forum to see if it's McCann, or Scott Peterson or Michelle Young. (Does that make sense?!)I dont understand, right over my head TM...LOL

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:26 PM
chico you are fast with the stickys Thank you so much!!

SuziQ
11-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program.

One of the Fox News staff there in Bolingbrook was asked what's happening today, and the staffer said that Tim Miller has requested some sophisticated equipment for water searches. He said Tim feels strongly that this case will be similar to the Lacy Peterson case, and Stacy will be found in water.

The staffer also said that he talked to one of three lead detectives on the Peterson case and the one detective said he wouldn't be surprised if the Lisa Stebic case didn't somehow play into this.

I'm waiting for the repeat of Geraldo in a couple of hours to listen to the whole program.

I wonder what they meant by that? It can't be the corruption part, because LE has been going after Stebic hard.

Taximom
11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
I dont understand, right over my head TM...LOL

Example:
General Discussion Thread No. 19 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55948)
chicoliving
============================
Which case is this a discussion about?

If you are looking at your list of "new posts" you see this and then have to look all the way to the right column to see which case/forum it's about. This one is about Madeleine McCann. :D It drives me crazy because there are quite a few General Discussion threads here! :D :D

No offense to anyone, just a comment.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh okay i get it now, no problem. I dont think anyone could take you as offensive TM if they do they need to get to know you

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Could it be after all the searches for Stacy.............

that Lisa was found instead??

For LE to say..........not sure of the quote but "to stop searching for Stacy Peterson"........

WOW...............

While I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY for the Stebic family.........

Stacy is still unfound.

Leila
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM

Comment by Pat in Iowa
November 11th, 2007 at 8:22 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67885) CAN THIS BE TRUE!!!!!????? While checking out this site: http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal (http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal) the following was posted:
“17 min ago
I heard that drew’s bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe’s hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn’t remember where. ”
OMG - If it is true, why aren’t we hearing this all over the news! Both of them should fry!

There doesn't seem to be any follow- up on this. I wonder what it's all about?

If true, it would explain a lot of things.

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Oh okay i get it now, no problem. I dont think anyone could take you as offensive TM if they do they need to get to know you

Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

Suspect drew peterson should be capitalized :D

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM

I dont know if it is true or not and now kinda feel wrong for posting it, BUT if it is OMFG, how crazy would that be....

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM

That was posted at Topix, no sustance to any of it!

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I would never take offense to TM...........

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

done :razz: :razz: you know I kid

chicoliving
11-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Example:
General Discussion Thread No. 19 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55948)
chicoliving
============================
Which case is this a discussion about?

If you are looking at your list of "new posts" you see this and then have to look all the way to the right column to see which case/forum it's about. This one is about Madeleine McCann. :D It drives me crazy because there are quite a few General Discussion threads here! :D :D

No offense to anyone, just a comment.

Huh? :waitasec:

:croc:

arielilane
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Who's the guy in Boston that killed his girlfriend a few years ago, blamed it on his other girlfriend (after denying it of course) and then had his brother help him throw her overboard off his boat in a cooler....sounds like this case all over again. Hey Taximom, Thomas Capano killed Anne Marie Fahey and tried to blame it on Debbie (can't remember her last name). TC still denies he killed her.

Littledeer
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Tom's Girl:

Thanks for keeping us in check!

Kathleen SAVIO PETERSON..................

Tom'sGirl
11-11-2007, 10:49 PM
done :razz: :razz: you know I kid

:hand: :)

TGIRecovered
11-11-2007, 10:55 PM
I wonder what they meant by that? It can't be the corruption part, because LE has been going after Stebic hard.

Maybe the detective who said that is one of the dirty ones so he is giving out bad info to misdirect the investigation. Awful thing to say, I know but ldo we really believe that DP got away with so much for so long if the rest of the force was on the up and up? I've been thinking that a guy like Drew would be the type to collect negative info like affairs etc. on his fellow officers to use as blackmail. Susan

Leila
11-11-2007, 11:01 PM
I dont know if it is true or not and now kinda feel wrong for posting it, BUT if it is OMFG, how crazy would that be....

When I first read it, I thought, "well, it would make sense." I've thought all along that DP probably had help. We've heard about the blue barrel, and that statement ties in with this.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 11:36 PM
I had an email from one of the greta posters....sent along and will see if they can get through

nanandjim
11-11-2007, 11:39 PM
When I first read it, I thought, "well, it would make sense." I've thought all along that DP probably had help. We've heard about the blue barrel, and that statement ties in with this.
The only thing suspicious about the barrel and the cement is that was one of the theories about how Scott disposed of his wife, Laci. Hmmmm....Could it really be? Does Drew's brother live close by?

Cubby
11-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Was anyone going to bring over Jim M's thread?

just curious......

I think that would make a good sticky.

jmo.

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 11:46 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=275540957

Indy Gal
11-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Was anyone going to bring over Jim M's thread?

just curious......

I think that would make a good sticky.

jmo.I dont know I asked if it could stay there only because it seems jim doesnt want to read all this...Is that wrong???

ETA it is here now

cheko1
11-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone else heard of the corrupt mayor in Bolingbrook? Sounds like he is a real doozy.....they call him Boss Hogg.

Probably the reason DP was still on the force.

Taximom
11-12-2007, 12:31 AM

Aw, you're sweet! I needed that at the moment. :D :blowkiss: Back to catching up...

Taximom
11-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Huh? :waitasec:

:croc:

Hi Chico! I just picked a "general discussion" thread off the main list. I was asking whoever does the threads for this forum to try to put the case name in the thread title because there are a lot of "general" threads for all the cases here. :blushing: Nothing against you, just picked that thread title. OK, I'll shut up now. :D

Taximom
11-12-2007, 12:36 AM

Not that it's a hot topic now, but this (above) is a good idea because Michael Peterson (NC) killed his wife, Kathleen Peterson a few years ago!

Freaky.

Taximom
11-12-2007, 12:40 AM
OK, this might have been already stated, but I just heard DP's stupid statement to Geraldo and I only have this to say:

Who the hell cares if you've lost 25 lbs, DREW? You poor baby. You are wrong about the weight though. You've actually lost about 125 lbs., and she's about 5'2" and is 23 years old.

Where is she, you jerk???
:behindbar

chicoliving
11-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Hi Chico! I just picked a "general discussion" thread off the main list. I was asking whoever does the threads for this forum to try to put the case name in the thread title because there are a lot of "general" threads for all the cases here. :blushing: Nothing against you, just picked that thread title. OK, I'll shut up now. :D

LOL yeah yeah yeah did you follow the link you posted?? ;) :D

chicoliving
11-12-2007, 12:49 AM
OK, this might have been already stated, but I just heard DP's stupid statement to Geraldo and I only have this to say:

Who the hell cares if you've lost 25 lbs, DREW? You poor baby. You are wrong about the weight though. You've actually lost about 125 lbs., and she's about 5'2" and is 23 years old.

Where is she, you jerk???
:behindbar

Interesting huh? Bringing it all back to poor Drew. I recall another Peterson losing weight while his wife was "missing". I wonder if he's gonna bolt?

cheko1
11-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Interesting huh? Bringing it all back to poor Drew. I recall another Peterson losing weight while his wife was "missing". I wonder if he's gonna bolt?

I wonder when his new girlfriend is going to surface......

Taximom
11-12-2007, 01:10 AM
LOL yeah yeah yeah did you follow the link you posted?? ;) :D

No, because I wasted precious seconds looking to see what forum it was for! McCann. :( Nothing new there lately.

I am getting pretty good at memorizing the numbers though. I think Scott Peterson's thread is #25.... :p That one will be going forever I think. :p

I love you, chico, you know that! :blowkiss:

Taximom
11-12-2007, 01:12 AM

Wasn't there another suspect lately complaining about all they weight they had lost due to the stress of an investigation? Or was it Scott? Is that in the handbook? lol

Taximom
11-12-2007, 01:14 AM
I wonder when his new girlfriend is going to surface......

Cheko, I've been wondering the same! When he wrapped that manly scarf around his face I wondered who he was hiding from, ala Scott Peterson/Amber.

Unfortunately they probably won't come forward till he's in jail because they are probably afraid of him like all the others. (Assuming there are others, of course!)

cheko1
11-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Cheko, I've been wondering the same! When he wrapped that manly scarf around his face I wondered who he was hiding from, ala Scott Peterson/Amber.

Unfortunately they probably won't come forward till he's in jail because they are probably afraid of him like all the others. (Assuming there are others, of course!)

You can bet he was out trying to service as many ladies as he could......so I bet there will be several!

He is hiding from someone or something. The scarf alone would be enough to scare his kids.

cheko1
11-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Was she found sitting up? I can't remember. I wondered earlier if she hadn't been laying on her left side at one point. If she indeed had hand or fingerprints on her upper body, it could have been her own hand squished under her body. Not sure how that explains markings on her legs though. I wish we had a drawing like we did for Michelle Young. (Although it was sad to see at first.)

I thought from the autopsy report that the purple contusions in her mid shins would probably be consistent with a strong hit for the baton. I could be wrong .........

Taximom
11-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Steadfast, were you able to get all the pages of the report uploaded to photobucket? There's a thread now dedicated to KSP's death:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56023
if you want to post those there for people that can't get the pdf file.

STEADFAST
11-12-2007, 02:14 AM
I can't see the report right now, but does anyone remember if it was just her left fingers that were wrinkled?

Are the report links in the KSP thread not working? I can try again.

Taximom
11-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Are the report links in the KSP thread not working? I can try again.

It's my pc that's acting up! We've been doing projects all day on it and it's probably time to reboot. Links are opening slowly for me, if at all. Thank you for posting those though!

STEADFAST
11-12-2007, 02:22 AM
shh...(you know we are doing this discussion wrong, this is the searcdh for SP thread)

But the impression I am getting (and I could be wrong) is that once lividity is fixed, it doesn't move. I would think that means that it wouldn't blanch once it is fixed. Am I wrong on that?

You're right about being in the wrong thread. We oughta move over there. I'll answer in the KSP thread.

Whenever a thread gets its own forum, it takes me forever to get used to paying attention to where I am in here!

mysteriew
11-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Off to the KSP thread.

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Drew Peterson Expresses His Extreme Frustration

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4903149&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Taximom
11-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Oh brother, SuziQ! Thanks for the link. All Drew, all the time.

If he didn't do anything to Stacy he'd be out there begging the media for attention. He's such a loser.

Boy, if you "feel like a prisoner" NOW....just wait, Drew...

Mysticchic
11-12-2007, 02:58 AM
wow no one in chat..bummer

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Oh brother, SuziQ! Thanks for the link. All Drew, all the time.

If he didn't do anything to Stacy he'd be out there begging the media for attention. He's such a loser.

Boy, if you "feel like a prisoner" NOW....just wait, Drew...

All Drew all the time is right Taximom. How pathetic?

cheko1
11-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Drew Peterson Expresses His Extreme Frustration

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4903149&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I highly doubt DP has seen frustration yet.....
Lets see what he feels when Kathleen's body is exumed today. He'll start cracking. I hope the kids are safe with this moron.

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 10:25 AM
From my travels thru other blogs, I keep reading that bed linens are missing. Has anyone else heard this?

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
From my travels thru other blogs, I keep reading that bed linens are missing. Has anyone else heard this?

I haven't heard this but I have heard the cadaver dog hit on a spot in the bedroom.

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 10:37 AM
I just heard on Fox news that searchers are going to consentrate on the many ponds in the area today. They want to search them while they still can, before they freeze.

dee10134
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM

Comment by Pat in Iowa
November 11th, 2007 at 8:22 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-from-outside-missing-stacy-petersons-home/#comment-67885) CAN THIS BE TRUE!!!!!????? While checking out this site: http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal (http://www.topix.net/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal) the following was posted:
“17 min ago

Anyone know Drew's brother's first name? Someone could call Provena St. Joe's in Joilet and see if there's a patient there with his name...

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Anyone know Drew's brother's first name? Someone could call Provena St. Joe's in Joilet and see if there's a patient there with his name...
OMG DEE I guess that is why I just heard on Fox news they are only searching water today.

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Also I just read on abc.com that the investigation is now moved from a missing persons case to a homicide investigation.

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Guys I am sorry for posting that!! Seems if this was true we would have heard about it already....Sorry again, so times I get too darn excited. As TG would say Calm down Indy...LOL

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/645671,CST-NWS-Boling12.article

(Snip)
Pam Bosco said State Police asked them to hold off Sunday, but this could not be confirmed with investigators. Texas Equusearch, the rescue group leading the search for Peterson, a 23-year-old mother of two, had already planned to take a break Sunday to review its maps

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 10:47 AM
I think some missed this maybe, posting here for those who did!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1788900&postcount=5

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Guys I am sorry for posting that!! Seems if this was true we would have heard about it already....Sorry again, so times I get too darn excited. As TG would say Calm down Indy...LOL

Indy, we still don't know if it's NOT true. I am local to the Lori Hacking case. Mark's confession was rumor for days before it was confirmed as fact by his brother.

dee10134
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM

Kathleen was divorced from DP, so her legal name was Kathleen Savio and not Kathleen Savio Peterson or Kathleen Peterson.

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Indy, we still don't know if it's NOT true. I am local to the Lori Hacking case. Mark's confession was rumor for days before it was confirmed as fact by his brother.
Oh I know hun I was just saying try not to get too excited yet. BUT do we know the bros name. Maybe we could do a search on him and like someone said call the hospital, BTW great thinking about hospital!!

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Kathleen was divorced from DP, so her legal name was Kathleen Savio and not Kathleen Savio Peterson or Kathleen Peterson.
I am leaving the way it is only so those new and dont know bout the case will know who she is....i guess. oh well I have already changed it around so Think I will leave it...

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh I know hun I was just saying try not to get too excited yet. BUT do we know the bros name. Maybe we could do a search on him and like someone said call the hospital, BTW great thinking about hospital!!

That is so hard to do! All I know of the brother is what I saw on the video where he barks at the reporters about the cameras.

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I just had a thought about the hospital. Confidentiality laws will probably prevent the hosp from saying anything. However, I wonder if there is an unusual amount of LE presence there?

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:01 AM

No, I wouldn't dispute this rumor yet. Maybe LE doesn't want anyone to know until they can fully investigate the rumor. Maybe this is why they're only searching bodies of water today!!!

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I just had a thought about the hospital. Confidentiality laws will probably prevent the hosp from saying anything. However, I wonder if there is an unusual amount of LE presence there?
suz quick go to greta and ask the brook to find out if there is lots of cops at hospital, think he will???

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 11:04 AM
No, I wouldn't dispute this rumor yet. Maybe LE doesn't want anyone to know until they can fully investigate the rumor. Maybe this is why they're only searching bodies of water today!!!

My thoughts exactly Dee. It fits if they are only searching water today and abcnews said it is now a homicide investigation.

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 11:06 AM
suz quick go to greta and ask the brook to find out if there is lots of cops at hospital, think he will???

Good thought Indy.

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center - Joliet
www.provenasaintjoe.com
815-725-7133

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:10 AM

I don't think confidentiality laws would apply to saying whether or not a patient is in the hospital. They do, however, prevent them from saying WHAT the patient is in the hospital for...

CW
11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
If we had his name all one would have to do is call admissions and ask them to please transfer them to his room. I'm sure that might work for the first time but then I"m sure if they started getting a lot of calls at st.joes then they would not. Just a thinking LOL :waitasec:

CW
11-12-2007, 11:13 AM
It would sure be nice if we had a member here at WS that lived in the area that works at St. Joe's.

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:16 AM
It would sure be nice if we had a member here at WS that lived in the area that works at St. Joe's.

I live in the area, but don't know anyone that works there at St. Joe's. I live about 7 miles east of Provena St. Joe's. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to run down there today to see if there's an increased police presence because I'm at work until 5 p.m. :(

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
If we had his name all one would have to do is call admissions and ask them to please transfer them to his room. I'm sure that might work for the first time but then I"m sure if they started getting a lot of calls at st.joes then they would not. Just a thinking LOL :waitasec:

Does anyone know his name?

calidreamin
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
I think his name is Mark.

Mysticchic
11-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Wind you have a PM...

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Good thoughts guys. I will get over to Gretawire in a bit. I've been trying to get stuff started around the house. If I don't, I won't get a thing done today! In the meantime here's a great video from the Today Show this morning:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=a6b75d73-e14e-43c8-90ea-d60693052c0e

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Looks like Brook won't be able to go by the hospital today. Alot of commenters asking for verification about the brother.

Comment by Cheryl[/URL]
November 12th, 2007 at 9:04 am (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68670) To The Brook,
Did you get any additional info on the Brother at st.Joes????

Comment by The Brook
November 12th, 2007 at 9:05 am (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68671) fox Chicago just made a live report from his house the door is open and the screen door is closed..I guess he wants to see the beautiful view of the camera trucks

Comment by The Brook
[URL="http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68672"]November 12th, 2007 at 9:05 am (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/why-did-stacy-marry-sgt-peterson/#comment-68672) No and I will not be able to…

CW
11-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Just a heads up I have spoken on the phone a CBS producer and what going around about his brother Paul is not true about him admitting to helping Drew put Stacy into a 55 gallon drum.

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM
WC Again You Da Bomb!!

dee10134
11-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Just a heads up I have spoken on the phone a CBS producer and what going around about his brother Paul is not true about him admitting to helping Drew put Stacy into a 55 gallon drum.

Now I'm confused. Someone said his brother's name was Mark??? Is this true? Different brother maybe???

Has anyone contacted St. Joe's to see if there's a Peterson there?

calidreamin

Thank you WindChime, great job!

CW
I have to leave for awhile but I will be back in a bit.

CW
11-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Ohh.you are oh.so welcome..

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks Windchime!

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 12:03 PM
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/12/monday-note/

by Greta Van Susteren
First - What does Drew Peterson say happened?
(More at link...)

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 12:05 PM
by Greta Van Susteren
[/URL]
Reporting Chaos Outside Stacy Peterson’s Home
Monday , November 12, 2007
By Jeff Goldblatt
Even on a Sunday, there will be no rest for those trying to find Stacy Peterson.
Two plainclothes officers with the Illinois State Police stopped by a number of homes here in Peterson’s neighborhood to interview residents. (more at link)

[URL]http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/12/fncs-jeff-goldblatt-outside-the-sgt-peterson-stacy-peterson-home/ (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/sunday-morning-note-sgt-peterson-behind-the-scenes-etc/1944/)

SuziQ
11-12-2007, 12:07 PM
by Greta Van Susteren
[/URL] (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/04/an-email-from-stacy-peterson-about-her-marriage-dated-oct-17//)
Per Chicago Sun Times, the family of Stacy Peterson was asked to hold off searching for Stacy yesterday (Sunday)...(more at link)

[URL]http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/12/latest-on-search-for-missing-stacy-peterson/

Indy Gal
11-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Drew took me into the bedroom he shared with Stacy (police had taken away the bed linens), their bathroom (yes I looked at the tub),

Maybe this explains it Suz???

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/