PDA

View Full Version : POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

mic730
11-14-2007, 09:45 PM
POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

STEADFAST
11-15-2007, 12:11 AM
:)Thanks for the poll, mic!

Looks like there's not much disagreement on this one.

philamena
11-15-2007, 01:35 AM
IMO and without further definite facts, Drew killed wife #3 and Stacy.
I believe he is a serial killer....2 down and how many more to go?
I think he finds power in marrying young, beautiful women he can abuse. When they threaten him with leaving, he kills them.

Vegas Bride
11-15-2007, 02:16 AM
I think he is involved with both his ex wife's death and Stacy missing. Nothing about this case passes the smell test IMO.

VB

browneyedgirl
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.

Rino
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.
That never occured to me but makes sense.

I do think he is resp. for both. I thought he just got cocky since he already got away with murdering one unhappy wife.

Taximom
11-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Today Show poll:
Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 7850 responses
2% Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions.
89% No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences.
8.6% http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/ColorBoxes/Styles/ColorboxImages(globalonlyplease)/dotRed.gifI don't know. It's still too early to tellhttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/ColorBoxes/Styles/ColorboxImages(globalonlyplease)/dotRed.gif
Not a scientific survey.

SeriouslySearching
11-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

JuJuBee
11-15-2007, 02:59 PM
I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats ass that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.:snooty:

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

browneyedgirl
11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats ass that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.:snooty:

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

DP and handsome,,,,hmmm:waitasec: I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW :)

JuJuBee
11-15-2007, 03:11 PM
DP and handsome, hmmm:waitasec: I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW :):D HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL

browneyedgirl
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL

Oh my Gawd....I just spit pop all over my keyboard and screen on that one. Great Post JuJu....LMAO

Taximom
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

That's weird because I thought I fixed it! LOL ARGH.

Taximom
11-15-2007, 03:55 PM

I fixed it a long time ago on the other thread, but forgot to fix it on this thread! Thanks!

JanetElaine
11-15-2007, 03:57 PM
91% now... growing number still!

Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 14686 responses

Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions. 1.8%

No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences. 91%

I don't know. It's still too early to tell. 7.6%

Taximom
11-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Are Those (other) Peterson Boys calling in from prison? 1.8% LOL

That thread title cracks me up everytime I see it. "Those Peterson Boys" ROFL

GraceBlue
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
He probably killed her stuffed her body into the bags under his eyes.

curiositycat
11-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.:laugh:

cheko1
11-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.:laugh:

He's probably not sleeping very well!!! (POOR BABY!!! NOT.....) He's trying to decide his next move. Since LE is so stupid & he knows he got away with it once. I bet he drinks alot...he just has that look about him!

golfmom
11-16-2007, 09:58 AM

I bet he wishes at this point that he could pack those bags up and go to Jamaica.

panthera
11-17-2007, 03:51 PM
I think he's responsible for Kathleen's death and don't believe a word he says about Stacy having run off with someone else and her being "where she wants to be".

Elphaba
11-17-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't have anything to back up my opinion, other than a feeling and a few news reports: I do think he is responsible for wife #3's death.

And based upon his words and actions, as well as what has been going on with Stacey's disappearance, I do think he had a hand in her case, as well.

I think he underestimated the attention that Stacey's disappearance would draw. He has a smugness and cockiness about him that is unnerving... but now that Dr. Baden has given his ruling of homicide in regards of Kathleen, I ponder if that smugness has been wiped off of his face.

Camper
11-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I wonder if he drugged her and then killed her. He used a knife to intimidate his 3rd wife IF I am remembering correctly as to which wife he did that to.

I do believe he may have used a knife or rope for a quiet kill while she was drugged. Anyone know how much Stacey weighed?

I do believe the blue barrell and/or the large Rubbermaid container was involved here too.

Maybe I have watched 'Rear Window' too many times. The victim there was removed in several trips and packages.

Finding the blue barrell is critical, Stacey could have been placed in a drugged state into the barrell, and then killed before she revived. The barrell would hold any forensic evidence.

WE don't know how large the Rubbermaid container was do WE?

TiaDaxxy1980
11-20-2007, 03:33 PM
What is going on with the Rosetto guy?

Tom'sGirl
11-21-2007, 04:17 PM
What is going on with the Rosetto guy?
I read/heard somewhere where he also has been named to be called by the Grand Jury.

Shazzie
11-21-2007, 06:32 PM

He and Scott are SO much alike it's downright creepy. :eek:

BirdieBoo
11-23-2007, 08:18 AM
He and Scott are SO much alike it's downright creepy. :eek:

Drew Peterson = Scott Peterson

Interesting how Stacy Peterson rhymes with Laci Peterson.

Pepper
11-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Stacy is dead and her body is probably in the local dump, buried under tons of garbage by now. Drew Peterson killed her.

No woman who was close to her family and mourned her sister's death would leave her 2 babies to run away with another man. Add that to the fact that she had no money, has not used her cell phone, has not withdrawn money from ATM and has not used credit cards, and that spells a wife who isn't a run-away.

If she had left voluntarily, I truly believe she would have told someone not to look for her (like that minister's wife who ran away from the religious convention some months ago).

fran
11-23-2007, 10:21 PM
What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

:(
fran

philamena
11-24-2007, 12:58 AM
What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

fran

fran,
Sadly, I must agree. :furious: This case reminds me so much of Laci Peterson's disappearance/murder. Why do these men think women are disposable?

Jaded
11-24-2007, 01:30 AM
Whatever happened to just filing for divorce? Boggles the mind how they think this is a better way out of a marriage.

Vegas Bride
11-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Whatever happened to just filing for divorce? Boggles the mind how they think this is a better way out of a marriage.

But then they would have to split up their belongings and see their wife actually have a life after them, maybe even date and have some fun. IMO DrewP was not about to let any other man be with Stacy, she was his property boob job and all.

VB

browneyedgirl
11-27-2007, 02:49 PM
But then they would have to split up their belongings and see their wife actually have a life after them, maybe even date and have some fun. IMO DrewP was not about to let any other man be with Stacy, she was his property boob job and all.

VB

Good one, VB. No way he would let Stacy go.....he already paid for all of her "repairs" What a sick SOB, huh?

sweetmop
11-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Well when I see DP's smirking mug I want to throw something at the tv! He is THE DIRTY COP, the one that tarnishes the other's names!

He wouldn't know how to tell the truth if his life depended upon it!
Yes, he probably was resposible for Kathleen's death ( murder). And God bless Stacey, we're wanting to know the whole story!!! ?
DP knows the whole story, from the very beginning, I just don't think the story will end the way he had planned for it to end!
I pray for Stacey's children and her family.

philamena
12-07-2007, 01:18 AM
You tell um sweetmop!:clap::blowkiss:

He IS a dirty cop and he is such a pompous ****.
He thinks he is Mr. Cool...what a creep.

Lili
12-07-2007, 02:46 PM
IMO he killed Kathleen and Stacy.

How many others are missing who may have crossed his path at the wrong time? Consider any females he might have been whooing and if they got suspicious or threatened to go to his wife, he would just do away with them. He does give law enforcement a bad name. Once LE arrest him I think they will be trying to make connections to several others.

~Just my opinion.~

MissKitty
12-07-2007, 04:45 PM
The more I read up on these boards about the "World According To Drew" and the possible trail of bodies you might have to walk around to get to who this "man" really is.... the more confused and frustrated I am becoming. All I can say is ..... his actions are NOT those of a concerned husband and father, waiting and wondering about his wife, his actions to the contrary speak volumes about a man who cares only for himself. His persona disgusts me and infuriates me that he places no value on the life of another human being, and the mother of his children. This man is devoid of true human compassion and emotion. I hope hope, hope, that LE finds all that they need to make a clean arrest and that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and eventually found guilty and forced to pay for the terror, harrasment, and physical abuse he has so generously dished out on those whom - it should have been most important for him to protect.

curiositycat
12-11-2007, 05:29 PM
He said he was emotional talking about Stacy and the Christmas tree. It doesn't jive with his actions. Any man who really loved her would be searching for her himself, high and low. He has a history of being "possessive". Knowing that I would think there is no way he would just "sit back" and let another man have her. He would be the type to hunt her down and try and bring her back.
IMHO

JDzWife
10-21-2009, 04:15 PM
I do believe DP was involved in both 3rd and 4th wives death/disappearance. I was married to a cop a few years back. He would always remind me on numerous occasions that he could make my death look like a suicide IF they ever found me. I remember telling family and friends at the time, and some were shocked since he was "such a nice, caring guy". We have since divorced, but I've never forgotten those words, the tone of his voice and the wild look in his eye. No one knows what really goes on behind closed doors. Sure, he was a great guy to everyone else, sweet, caring, would do anything for anyone.. but if he felt threatened in any way, someone was going to pay the price. I see a lot my ex-husband in Drew. Very cocky, a joker at the most inappropriate times, not really a care in the world, but very dark underneath the skin. I was not able to get any help until it was almost too late in my case. I was actually told by another cop that I could not go to anyone about it because no one would believe me over a cop. There is a sort of brotherhood among them. So, I voted for #2.. I do believe he is responsible for Stacy's disappearance and his 3rd wife's murder.

6angels
10-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Thank God my husband works for a department that arrest their own for much less then murder. :behindbarTheir moto is if your going to be a LE officer then your going to follow the law. Yes sometimes they may let one go on a traffic ticket but anything above that nope you do the crime you will be charged. I am proud of my Dh's department and I can honestly say my Dh is a hell of a guy that would never harm me.:Banane41:

Tizzy
11-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I think he is responsible for both of their deaths, and more than likely others that we don't even know about. I agree with another poster on this thread.... SERIAL KILLER.

Legal Beagle
12-01-2009, 02:18 AM
I feel strongly that Drew planned to kill Stacy and that he killed her with the missing bedside dresser in their bedroom. I believe that Tom knew exactly what he carried out that door .. "warm to the touch"... He put her into the blue barrel that Tom carried out to the SUV .. I believe she was dropped into the DesPlaines River and will eventually be found. I believe he also killed Kathleen and with Stacy wanting a divorce, he would never let Stacy go out of his sight. According to the pastor, Stacy told him that Drew killed Kathleen. Drew knew he had to get rid of her. I also believe he is responsible for other missing people in that area. Hopefully law enforcement is looking into his connection with other missing or deceased persons in that area. Lastly, what man or woman would be on stage laughing and joking in front of the media and cameras? He has an aloof chilling personality. He has never broken down and showed any level of emotional distress and this is the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN. He did not get involved in the search.. Instead, he went forward falling in love with women and drawing attention to himself. His behavior is not hard to figure out...
All the signs of an arrogant sociopathic killer.

Gozgals
12-04-2009, 10:13 AM
I believe Drew killed both his wives and we will find more bodies he is responsible for as time goes on and LE follows his trail. He is a serial killer and if he was not stopped, he would continue to kill.

He is a self centered ,ego maniac that has no true feelings toward others. I do not find him much different than many of the men who want to do away with their wives or gfs. Once they are tired of them, or they become unwanted, they have to find a way to rid themselves of them. Drew is just a bit more outrageous because he seems to follow the same pattern and would probably if he had the opportunity have killed all his wives, and future wives.

I'm not sure if Stacy will ever be recovered. I'm positive he threw her in the river and she may never wash up. We can only hope she will be found.

One day all his crimes may come to light and justice will be served.

Goz

passionflower
01-19-2010, 01:43 PM
I believe Drew killed both his wives and we will find more bodies he is responsible for as time goes on and LE follows his trail. He is a serial killer and if he was not stopped, he would continue to kill.

He is a self centered ,ego maniac that has no true feelings toward others. I do not find him much different than many of the men who want to do away with their wives or gfs. Once they are tired of them, or they become unwanted, they have to find a way to rid themselves of them. Drew is just a bit more outrageous because he seems to follow the same pattern and would probably if he had the opportunity have killed all his wives, and future wives.

I'm not sure if Stacy will ever be recovered. I'm positive he threw her in the river and she may never wash up. We can only hope she will be found.

One day all his crimes may come to light and justice will be served.

Goz

BBM
ITA!
www.acandyrose.com has this all for reference!

Leila
02-01-2010, 12:28 AM
I voted in this poll a long time ago, but never left a comment. I voted that Drew killed Kathleen Savio, and is responsible for Stacy's disappearance. I think he killed Stacy, and wouldn't be surprised if Drew is responsible for other deaths too.

I think it's likely that Stacy was killed sometime between 10:30am and 12:00 noon on October 28, 2007. I base my conclusion on the time line given - she spoke on the phone with Bruce Zidarich until about 10:25am, and by noon, Drew was covering up the morning's events. Next door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, reported that she went shopping at about 9:30am and when she left, both of the Peterson vehicles, Drew's Denali and Stacy's purple Pontiac Grand Prix, were in the driveway. When Sharon returned home about 11:30am, Stacy's car was gone.

I originally thought that the evidence suggested that Stacy's body was in the blue barrel/container that Drew's stepbrother, Tom Morphey, helped load into Drew's Denali the evening of October 28, 2007. But after this week's testimony, I question if Stacy's body was in that blue barrel/container.

Drew stated that Stacy had called him and told him she was leaving him for another man, and that she left her car at Clow Airport, which is walking distance from the Peterson home.

Last week in the hearsay hearing, two different people testified that they were walking on Apple Valley Road between 6:00pm and 7:00pm on the evening of October 28, 2007. They testified that they saw a suspicious man, dressed in dark clothing and wearing a dark, hooded sweatshirt.

One of the witnesses was a woman who was walking her dog, and she said she left her house at 6:34pm because she looked at her clock before leaving. She described the dark clothing and the dark hooded sweatshirt, saying the hood was up and she didn't get a good look at the person's face other than the man had a gray mustache.

The other witness said he was taking a walk on Apple Valley road between 6:00pm and 7:00pm, and he testified that the suspicious man came from the direction of a purple car, a General Motors car, but he didn't identify the make or model.

The band mother who picked up Tom Peterson for a band concert sometime between 3:00pm and 3:25pm said that she noticed that Drew was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt that day. She had to wait for Tom to come out of the house and Drew was in the garage with the door open and the little girl, Lacy, was playing on the driveway.

I did a map search for Apple Valley Road and find that its several blocks away from the Peterson home, in the opposite direction from Clow Airport, and one could probably easily walk that distance in just a few minutes.

Based on the testimony at the hearing last week, I think it's possible that Drew left the house briefly, shortly after he killed Stacy, and moved her car to Apple Valley Road, and walked back home. This would shore up his story that she had left, going to visit her grandpa at the assisted living home that day.

When Sharon got home from shopping she called the Peterson home. Kris answered the phone and when Sharon asked to speak with Stacy, he got flustered. Drew took the phone and said Stacy had gone to visit her grandpa. Sharon asked if the kids could come over for some Halloween candy she had gotten them. Drew said after lunch. When Drew took the children to Sharon's house about 1:00pm, he said he had a brief errand to run and asked if Sharon could babysit. Sharon said he was only gone about 15 minutes.

If Stacy's car was parked on Apple Valley Road, and Drew needed to take something from the house to Stacy's car, he could have easily made that trip in 15 minutes.

If Stacy's car was parked on Apple Valley Road all day, it would have been out of the Peterson driveway and probably out of the way for someone driving pass the Peterson home to see if Stacy's car was there. I'm sure Drew knew that Cassandra or other family members wouldn't be driving down Apple Valley Road to get to the Peterson house.

The police stated that the cadaver dog hit on the trunk of Stacy's car, suggesting that a body was in the trunk of that car at some point.

So, I'm trying to decide...........did Drew remove Stacy's body from the Peterson's house sometime that day and put her in the trunk of her car parked a few blocks away? Or, was Stacy's body in the blue barrel/container that Tom Morphey helped move downstairs from the master bedroom and to Drew's Denali?

If Stacy's body was in the blue barrel/container, Drew could have removed her body and put it in the trunk of Stacy's car, discarded the barrel, and either buried her or put her body in a lake or river. He knew that Tom Morphey was uncomfortable with what he already knew - that Drew wanted to get rid of Stacy. He might have presumed that Tom would break down and talk. So the blue barrel/container would be a distraction.

Nancee Drue
03-03-2010, 12:05 AM
The killer can't get away with murder, forever. Something will happen to prove the real facts.

Killer needs CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

jobo
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
I believe Drew killed Kathleen, and Stacy. I also think he somehow disposed of Stacy from his airplane...wonder if he flew it shortly after Stacy went missing?
Drew is a scary man, very self-centred. It is very sad how he has ruined all his kid's lives, now they do not have moms.
I believe Drew never grew up...He wanted his wives to be at his beck and call. They probably were at first, but then children come into the picture, moms get tired, preoccupied with the little ones and their needs, and daddy took the back burner...and daddy Drew, felt left out, ignored. He hated that, that is why he went for younger and younger women, ones he could groom to keep him Number 1.....but they grow up too, like Stacy did, that's when Drew starts losing it....and planning....and let's not forget, he is greedy for money...he wanted it all, and when he couldn't have it, or thought he might have to share it in a divorce, he offed his wives...they should be looking for that blue barrel out in the wilds, wherever Drew flew that plane...His plane keeps coming back in my thoughts...he threatened that no one would ever find her..........

phil413
04-23-2010, 11:39 AM
I just found this place a recently for other reasons, but I think I love you all! Drew just as such a creep factor. I don't think that she is where she wants to be but where he wants her to be. I change the channel whenever I see him on because I hate the fact that they give that narcissistic creep any more attention. There is a talk radio program in Chicago that won't interview him because the woman can't stand him and thinks he's guilty.

cluciano63
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
It is sickening to me that DP has not been charged in Stacey's death. We all know she is dead, IMO, and we all know who had motive to want her dead. Many people have been charged and convicted in almost identical circumstances. This is just like Cal Harris case, convicted (twice) of killing missing wife Michelle.

truthfinder83
05-06-2010, 02:57 AM
first thing dp was a cop so he should know the best way to get rid of a body. At first i thought he would dump the body in water too, but unless you drop a body in the ocean, there's no for sure way it will not be found. DP is not a stupid man, just by looking at his pictures and the way he grins in them. This does not mean he didn't make a mistake, humans will only do things they are comfortable with. Change scares most people and they resist it. He would bury a body somewhere he has been.

Being a cop you hear and see many horrible things (if you are a psycho killer) you also learn best ways to dump a body, or get away with a crime. At first i thought he probably burned the body, at his house or property he owns maybe in trust. This is still possible but, then i thought wheres the best place to bury a body, a cemetery...If he did kill her, im not 100 percent sure she isnt hiding somewhere, she knew he could kill her and she is very young, maybe she did go away, and did not think it would go this far, maybe she is scared to come back because of all the time people have spent looking for her? I know i would be scarred to come back and face the ridicule of the U.S.. Well if that is not the case and he really did hurt her, the best way to find her is to go back to basics... He does not think he will be caught which means he put her somewhere he knows no one will look. like a cemetery...

Back to the basics means to solve this we need to know every place he has lived, visited as a child, or places owned by his great great uncle...we need to know about what kind of cases he has been involved in, anywhere that would be great to hide a body. he had about 10 hours to do whatever he did... What books has he read, favorite books, movies he owns. I just think starting with this information will solve this case. There has been so many case studies proving the movies we watch and things we read have influenced people to do things, they normally would have never done. If he just randomly decided to kill her we would have found her. He knew the place before he did this or else he would not be so smug...Does anyone know how to get a list of these things? Oh and just a thought, I don't think the blue barrel everyone is looking for, had a body in it, i think he knew by creating a diversion like this would keep people distracted from really looking in the right places. I think he got ideas from the Scott Peterson story. I think once we all abandon the blue barrel idea, and really start tearing apart his life he will start to lose the grin. One last thought...Their cars were checked, did all the police cars get checked?

truthfinder83
05-06-2010, 03:04 AM
first thing dp was a cop so he should know the best way to get rid of a body. At first i thought he would dump the body in water too, but unless you drop a body in the ocean, there's no for sure way it will not be found. DP is not a stupid man, just by looking at his pictures and the way he grins in them. This does not mean he didn't make a mistake, humans will only do things they are comfortable with. Change scares most people and they resist it. Being a cop you hear and see many horrible things (if you are a psycho killer) you also learn best ways to dump a body, or get away with a crime. At first i thought he probably burned the body, at his house or property he owns maybe in trust. This is still possible but, then i thought wheres the best place to bury a body, a cemetery...If he did kill her, im not 100 percent sure she isnt hiding somewhere, she knew he could kill her and maybe she did go away, and did not think it would go this far, maybe she is scared to come back because of all the time people have spent looking for her? I know i would be scarred to come back and face the ridicule of the U.S.. Well if that is not the case and he really did hurt her, the best way to find her is to go back to basics... He does not think he will be caught which means he put her somewhere he knows no one will look. like a cemetery... Back to the basics means to solve this we need to know every place he has lived, visited as a child, or places owned by his great great uncle...we need to know about what kind of cases he has been involved in, anywhere that would be great to hide a body. he had about 10 hours to do whatever he did... What books has he read, favorite books, movies he owns. I just think starting with this information will solve this case. There has been so many case studies proving the movies we watch and things we read have influenced people to do things, they normally would have never done. If he just randomly decided to kill her we would have found her. He knew the place before he did this or else he would not be so smug...Does anyone know how to get a list of these things? Oh and just a thought, I don't think the blue barrel everyone is looking for, had a body in it, i think he knew by creating a diversion like this would keep people distracted from really looking in the right places. I think he got ideas from the Scott Peterson story. I think once we all abandon the blue barrel idea, and really start tearing apart his life he will start to lose the grin.

Kitty Kat
05-13-2010, 12:25 PM
It is sickening to me that DP has not been charged in Stacey's death. We all know she is dead, IMO, and we all know who had motive to want her dead. Many people have been charged and convicted in almost identical circumstances. This is just like Cal Harris case, convicted (twice) of killing missing wife Michelle.

My guess as to why he hasn't been charged is being charged in Stacey's death is going to be their re-try should he happen to be found not guilty in KS's death. with no statute of limitations they have all the time in the world to bring charges. Hopefully he will be found guilty of murdering KS but if for some reason he's found innocent I would love to see him walk out of the jail, only to be re-arrested for SP's murder.

mitzi
05-13-2010, 09:52 PM
My guess as to why he hasn't been charged is being charged in Stacey's death is going to be their re-try should he happen to be found not guilty in KS's death. with no statute of limitations they have all the time in the world to bring charges. Hopefully he will be found guilty of murdering KS but if for some reason he's found innocent I would love to see him walk out of the jail, only to be re-arrested for SP's murder.

These are my thoughts exactly! :)

TallCoolOne
05-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Well, I know one thing, I'm full up sick and tired of him and his smug self. After reading the media thread update about him trying to sell his Harley I just wanted to puke. He has the starting bid on Ebay for $50,000.00 are you freakin' kidding me? Who the he!! does he think he is? I pray with all my might no dumb ass bids on it for that price. All that would do is make him even more smug, as if he isn't already smugly enough.

'Nuff said before I get a lifetime ban............

mysteriew
05-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Does anyone know if the Harley sold?

TallCoolOne
05-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know if the Harley sold?Nope. Then it appears that it was relisted and then removed and no longer available for some reason.

I hope they put the kabosh to it, I wish they'd put the kabosh to his smugly self.

mysteriew
05-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks TallCoolOne. So DrewP can't sell his bike at the inflated price, wonder if he will now try to sell it locally at the actual price? Or did he get a bid from a murderabilia collector with the condition that he take it off the market?

TallCoolOne
05-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks TallCoolOne. So DrewP can't sell his bike at the inflated price, wonder if he will now try to sell it locally at the actual price? Or did he get a bid from a murderabilia collector with the condition that he take it off the market?
You know, I'm not real sure. I checked the first auction one day and there was one bid on it for $37,500. But that doesn't really mean a thing. That could just have been someone bidding it up for him, you know, to show that someone's interested in it to try to get someone else to bid it up more. The auction was a private auction meaning the bidders info was not shown, which it isn't really shown any more anyway like it used to be. I'd pretty much bet that it was a friend who had just signed up with no bidding history and by going private the fact that they had no other ebay history would not be visible.

Whomever was putting the auction up had 0 transactions to their name so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the bidder also had 0 transactions. You get busted by ebay for doing that and they will zap you, which makes me think that's exactly what occurred. Like I say, I'm not sure, but I'm not new to ebay, been a member since 1998 and have over 500 transactions to my name and have seen a lot of BS go on there. They are getting smarter and are onto the antics of some of these losers, and we all know what a loser the subject matter is........

Lynx FM
05-29-2010, 02:50 AM
I am just relieved that ol' Drew isn't out and about picking up new ladies at this point.
Yes, justice has to be done for Kathryn and Stacie...........and will be.

This guy was afforded a sense of entitlement because of his "badge" for FAR too long.

Lynx FM
05-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Well, I know one thing, I'm full up sick and tired of him and his smug self. After reading the media thread update about him trying to sell his Harley I just wanted to puke. He has the starting bid on Ebay for $50,000.00 are you freakin' kidding me? Who the he!! does he think he is? I pray with all my might no dumb ass bids on it for that price. All that would do is make him even more smug, as if he isn't already smugly enough.

'Nuff said before I get a lifetime ban............

:gold_crown::lipssealed::Justice::toastred:

tlcya
06-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I think he used lyme to aide in disposing of Stacy.

TallCoolOne
07-01-2010, 11:07 PM
I think he used lyme to aide in disposing of Stacy.Yup, easy, cheap, effective........ He's way too smugly, so whatever he did, he's feeling pretty untouchable.........

TallCoolOne
07-28-2010, 10:08 AM
I just want to reiterate that I'm here and will remain here waiting for justice for Kathleen and Stacy. However long it takes, I want to see this come full circle.

Not to worry drEWWWW, your time is coming and I hope it scares the he!! outta you. I hope you are miserable and frightened and hungry and sick of the food and I hope that sucks too. I hope that every day of the rest of your miserable life you are filled with regret for extinguishing the lives of two beautiful women.

I only wish his sentence could be carried out in General Population, that my friends would be the icing on the cake, (Ha! Ha! I bet he doesn't get cake either!) IMO of course.............

Reverie
07-30-2010, 11:10 PM
I voted for his involvement in both crimes. IMO there are likely other 'hidden' crimes as well. He says he worked undercover for many yrs==possibly made a few buddies and learned a lot of tricks. He seems to take pride in beating/taunting the system, which is what he thinks he's doing now; as if he is smarter than everyone else. He's the most dangerous kind of cop, IMHO. I predict that when the children involved figure out what he's done, there's going to be a mutiny!

IMO,I believe he planned/carried out KS's demise; then when Stacey wanted a divorce he dreamed up a plan more foolproof than the first. He knew it would be too suspicious to have two wives 'accidentally drown'. He makes me ill the way JPowell makes me ill.

Cat13067
07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
IMO I think Stacy is dead, and Drew had something to do with it. I find it hard to believe this woman would just pick up, and leave her children. Drew was a cop, and he knows how to commit the perfect crime. What a sad sad situation for Stacy's children. Imagine growing up wondering where your mother went, and why.

God Bless those children, and may they soon get the answers to all of their unanswered questions.

Tikki
10-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I voted for his involvement in both crimes. IMO there are likely other 'hidden' crimes as well. He says he worked undercover for many yrs==possibly made a few buddies and learned a lot of tricks. He seems to take pride in beating/taunting the system, which is what he thinks he's doing now; as if he is smarter than everyone else. He's the most dangerous kind of cop, IMHO. I predict that when the children involved figure out what he's done, there's going to be a mutiny!

IMO,I believe he planned/carried out KS's demise; then when Stacey wanted a divorce he dreamed up a plan more foolproof than the first. He knew it would be too suspicious to have two wives 'accidentally drown'. He makes me ill the way JPowell makes me ill.

yepyep

:+:MrTT:+:
10-16-2010, 08:19 PM
I have-not posted about SP since the FSP.com website went down long ago. But since i seen this thread on the main page i decided to post.

In short

I have always wondered if DP had access to an crematorium.
At a funeral Home. Either through a direct connection or by someone in his inner circle or other connection.
When remains are found, and his attorney reports that DP is not worried or concerned about it before any id is made.
I believe him.
That he is not worried at all about the remains being Stacy.

corq
01-10-2011, 05:32 PM
The thought of access to a cremartorium is a good one, but from the few mortuary workers I've known the process is not as simple as most folks think and a lot of accountability to the process of not mixing up loved ones cremains from cremation to cremation. However there are exceptions as we've read in some cases (people not getting cremated, and getting buried improperly, etc).

While I don't discount the idea, I think it would truly require an accomplice and DP needs to minimize those if he really (in his mind) wants to master the perfect crime.

However, what I do think along your lines is that the body is buried, disposed in some special place only HE has access to, hence his confidence/bravado.

Based only on my impression of him, I'd think he'd want to be in control of every aspect of disposal, so he'd quickly be able to spot interrogator's bluffs.

Cremation is pretty thorough but does require some expertise. The acid bath theory that's been mentioned is probably also difficult to pull off alone. John Haigh comes to mind, but seems to have had lots of privacy to accomplish.

Effective cremation involves access to a facility and thats the only room I have for doubt. Cremation would certainly lend to him being very cocksure of not finding her body, i just think it would require an accomplice putting far more at risk to help him.

Suthrnqt
01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
I voted that DP is guilty of both and probably alot of other things we know nothing about. He is LE after all.

norest4thewicked
02-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I think that the reason that he is so unconcerned about her being found is that he took her away in the barrel, but that she was put into the dump the night she went missing. With every passing day, he becomes even more smug about the fact that she will never be found. And, the blue barrel was either smashed and put in there too or it was discarded elsewhere.

And I seriously don't know HOW he got all of these beautiful, young women to fall for him. He's just nasty, IMO!

Leomoon80
02-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Yep, the blue barrel, and then lime to rush the decomposition and hide the smell.

I wonder if he has female admirers in prison, and wouldn't be surprised, as often these types do. :(

LyndyLoo
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
This Poll results says it all..At least they can start with one of them..I just cant help but get my hackles up when I hear or see Drew or his Lawyer ..

Anyone know when this trial will get under way?..I would truly love for him to get nailed!!..His kids younger and older will be far better off!! without this sicko :loser:

norest4thewicked
02-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Yep, the blue barrel, and then lime to rush the decomposition and hide the smell.

I wonder if he has female admirers in prison, and wouldn't be surprised, as often these types do. :(

Uggg...he probably does...but that makes my stomach turn.

Lera213
02-26-2011, 10:59 PM
I won't go into why I believe this is what happened to her because 1-too long to explain and 2- you all will think I'm crazy

I don't know the location but it is not on a well traveled road, the road is one big long side ways S shape. Country type setting.

There was construction work being done on the side of a road, something like when they replace those concrete sewer pipes. It was just about finished but waiting for final imspection before the dirt was placed back in to cover it. There was a gap to the side, enough for DP to have dug a semi grave, enough to cover her and nobody would notice if they stepped on the ground. A few days later the whole was filled.

I believe DP made a statement once but I don't have the link or remember verbatim but something like "They only way she'll be found if there is a lot of water" Something like that it's been years.

Anway the area also in the distance if you were facing this contruction site with your back to the road...and if you look up and out, you can see very old graves. A small grave yard, not really used any more. The stones are old, spread out, crooked. The ground where this grave yard is sits up higher from the road. Much higher maybe as a guess 50 yards in elevation to the road.

NoeticSoul
03-23-2011, 08:04 AM
TODAY - 3-23-11 from 7-8pm ET

Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth welcome journalist and author, Joe Hosey...

"...Joseph Hosey has been on the cusp of every major development in the Drew Peterson case. He is the only member of the media to cover Kathleen Savioís inquest, having broken the stories of her death and, later, the disappearance of Stacy Peterson...."

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/roth-show-with-susan-murphy-milano.html

Soulmagent
05-06-2011, 01:16 PM
After hearing DP had said "she is where she wants to be" and relating that to her friendship with the pastor and remember how it was repoted that Drew Peterson hated that friendship, I always felt he buried under where the newpart of the chruch was built.

NoeticSoul
06-13-2011, 07:54 AM
After hearing DP had said "she is where she wants to be" and relating that to her friendship with the pastor and remember how it was repoted that Drew Peterson hated that friendship, I always felt he buried under where the newpart of the chruch was built.

OMGosh!! I'm from Chicago and had thought the same thing from the get-go. Hubby and & I have even driven to that church to hunt around 2 years ago. Now I'm going to have to go back. Thanks for this post Soulmagnet!!!

x0x0x

jashrema
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Having been married to a man/cop much like Drew Petersen, I would bet my life on the facts...

1. the "Blue Barrel" is a diversion. Drew DID NOT have anyone help him with anything..he did it all by his lonesome. If my ex said it once, he said it 1000 times...if you ever kill anyone...do it ALONE and tell NO ONE. Then the only person that truly knows is YOU. NO ONE can EVER roll on you or rat you out.

2. The diversion created by the Blue Barrel took cops far away from where he actually buried Stacy. Cops were so intent on the barrel that they completely overlooked possible other clues.

3. He buried her deep. Maybe in a mine, maybe by or near a graveyard, or in something that was going to be covered with cement. I don't think he would chance a construction site tho, to many possibilities that something could happen where she would be found before cement was poured.

I also think he killed more than the ex and her. If Stacy is buried, I think she is buried near another body that has never been found. This guy didn't start with his ex...he' s a sociopath and I am convinced he killed before. Would be interesting to do a timeline / history for him and cross check with missing women in the area he was..particularly prostitutes or young women that have come up missing.

Of course, JMO

Carolina Girl
06-19-2011, 08:14 PM
It is not just women missing or dead it is men also...the list is long.

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_mysteries.htm

jashrema
06-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Oh my frickin Lord! I had no idea all that stuff from that link you supplied Carolina! Thank God he is in jail now..that is WAY to many people ending up dead...DP reminds me of that cop down in Florida? was it, that turned out to be a serial killer. I wonder how these guys pass the psychologicals their given in order to even become police officers. Of course, when you're a true sociopath, you could probably pass anything

LadyL
06-21-2011, 06:36 PM
It is not just women missing or dead it is men also...the list is long.

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_mysteries.htm

wow, that's one long, convoluted list - it boggles the mind!

I had no idea about all these other missing/dead people ...

jashrema
06-22-2011, 10:02 AM
The law of averages is WAY to high on all those dead people being connected to DP if you ask me...just reaffirms my belief he is a sociopath on the order of Bundy as my opinion is there are more bodies associated with him then we even know. SOOOOOOOO glad he is in jail.

Carolina Girl
06-23-2011, 02:00 AM
It definately makes you wonder!

IHAVENOCLUE
01-15-2012, 02:05 AM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IHAVENOCLUE
01-15-2012, 02:09 AM
I wonder if he drugged her and then killed her. He used a knife to intimidate his 3rd wife IF I am remembering correctly as to which wife he did that to.

I do believe he may have used a knife or rope for a quiet kill while she was drugged. Anyone know how much Stacey weighed?

I do believe the blue barrell and/or the large Rubbermaid container was involved here too.

Maybe I have watched 'Rear Window' too many times. The victim there was removed in several trips and packages.

Finding the blue barrell is critical, Stacey could have been placed in a drugged state into the barrell, and then killed before she revived. The barrell would hold any forensic evidence.

WE don't know how large the Rubbermaid container was do WE?

O/T But....I Love your camping siggies. (Is that what we call them? I am still new, so I am learning the jargon.) :seeya:

Dr.Fessel
02-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Having been married to a man/cop much like Drew Petersen, I would bet my life on the facts...

1. the "Blue Barrel" is a diversion. Drew DID NOT have anyone help him with anything..he did it all by his lonesome. If my ex said it once, he said it 1000 times...if you ever kill anyone...do it ALONE and tell NO ONE. Then the only person that truly knows is YOU. NO ONE can EVER roll on you or rat you out.

2. The diversion created by the Blue Barrel took cops far away from where he actually buried Stacy. Cops were so intent on the barrel that they completely overlooked possible other clues.

3. He buried her deep. Maybe in a mine, maybe by or near a graveyard, or in something that was going to be covered with cement. I don't think he would chance a construction site tho, to many possibilities that something could happen where she would be found before cement was poured.

I also think he killed more than the ex and her. If Stacy is buried, I think she is buried near another body that has never been found. This guy didn't start with his ex...he' s a sociopath and I am convinced he killed before. Would be interesting to do a timeline / history for him and cross check with missing women in the area he was..particularly prostitutes or young women that have come up missing.

Of course, JMO

I have always thought the blue barrel was a decoy and if the case ever goes to court Drew will produce the barrel that he has had stored this whole time. The last person Drew would ever have help him is a drunk and drug user.

The church is an idea but there was another place she wanted to be and that was out painting the house for her brother.

She also wanted to be with her mother who disappeared while walking to church.

Dr.Fessel
02-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Here is something I always wondered about. At some point early on Drew said he was doing some landscaping work. I remember some of us doing research on another site and we found out Drew had a buddy who worked at a big chipper, mulch plant in Bolingbrook that used trees and limbs and stuff. It would be run through a chipper then put on barges to go down the canal for sale.

Then I saw this story.

http://wiki.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102907&DisplayType=flat&setCookie=1

FRANKENMUTH, Mich. -- Michigan State Police in Frankenmuth are investigating a woman’s report of finding a human tooth and possible bone fragments inside a bag of mulch.

The Bloomfield Township woman said she purchased the mulch at a Frankenmuth-area hardware store, but the mulch originally came from a distributor in Rock Island, Ill.

Police in Rock Island confirmed the tooth was human, but they don’t know if the bone pieces are human or animal.

The company that bagged the mulch said it operates all over the country and the bag could be more than two years old.

Rock Island police said they are going through missing person reports for a possible connection.

Here is a video on it.

http://www.mefeedia.com/news/18741104

I always wondered if they did any DNA testing on that tooth or bones.

norest4thewicked
02-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Here is something I always wondered about. At some point early on Drew said he was doing some landscaping work. I remember some of us doing research on another site and we found out Drew had a buddy who worked at a big chipper, mulch plant in Bolingbrook that used trees and limbs and stuff. It would be run through a chipper then put on barges to go down the canal for sale.

Then I saw this story.

http://wiki.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102907&DisplayType=flat&setCookie=1

FRANKENMUTH, Mich. -- Michigan State Police in Frankenmuth are investigating a womanís report of finding a human tooth and possible bone fragments inside a bag of mulch.

The Bloomfield Township woman said she purchased the mulch at a Frankenmuth-area hardware store, but the mulch originally came from a distributor in Rock Island, Ill.

Police in Rock Island confirmed the tooth was human, but they donít know if the bone pieces are human or animal.

The company that bagged the mulch said it operates all over the country and the bag could be more than two years old.

Rock Island police said they are going through missing person reports for a possible connection.

Here is a video on it.

http://www.mefeedia.com/news/18741104

I always wondered if they did any DNA testing on that tooth or bones.

Fascinating! I think that this would be a way that DP would choose to get rid of a body. He is such a sociopath and this seems like a perfect way for him. He is in the top 5 of men of all time who creep me out! :yuck:

Northsider10
04-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't think he had that much time. From how I understand it, she was likely deceased that morning. Later he loaded the container in the latter part of the evening with his relative and then both vehicles were back in the drive by 2:30 am...correct? And if he needed help loading the container, odds are he could not (or would not...he strikes me as sorta doopy) carry it to far once out the truck...much less dig a large deep hole in midst of the night. No... I think he would of weighted it down and drove to a pond or river that was somewhat accessible by car with little carry distance involved.

He lives off of Weber road. The park he and his relative went to was reportedly off of Weber Road. The airport is near Weber Road. The coffee shop is near Weber Road. Linear thinking....

Is there a map somewhere that depicts all the nearby places searched thus far (so effort is not doubled)?

Residential ponds would be no good due to the high concentration of people that could witness strange nighttime behavior. So I would surmise an industrial Pond not too far off his Weber Road beaten path....

Many of these ponds were built in the late 90's. Overtime, most of these ponds become silted up or have water quality issues which requires the owner to employ constructive efforts to correct. Many of these ponds in the industrial area are owned by a few large corporations which own the property and lease it out (Prologis is one company that comes to mind. Centerpoint is another). Perhaps Stacy's family should apply some pressure to these large companies and request that when and if a pond requires some sort of treatment, they also spend a few extra thousand to have the pond scanned for abnormalities or drained for exploration. As long as wasn't a immediate requirement imposed, I bet they would play ball....and who knows? Can't hurt to try.

NoeticSoul
04-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Court rules to allow hearsay in Drew Peterson case

"(CBS/AP) CHICAGO - Two of Drew Peterson's ex-wives can effectively testify from the grave during the trial of the suburban Chicago police officer who is charged with murder in one of their deaths and suspected of killing the other, an appellate court ruled Thursday."

more @

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57413723-504083/court-rules-to-allow-hearsay-in-drew-peterson-case/

Cubby
07-24-2012, 07:39 PM
As Drew Peterson faces murder trial in death of third wife, a question lingers: Where is Stacy, wife No. 4?

"He has not been charged because we don’t have a body," added Stacy Peterson's aunt, Candace Aikin,

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/accused-wife-killer-drew-peterson-murder-trial-may-not-be-his-last/#ixzz21aOrYZVq

I sure hope Stacy's family is familiar with the same man John Spira's family is in contact with who specializes in no body murder cases. It is my understanding DuPage County LE will not work with him in the capacity he and John's family were hoping for. Stacy's case is in Will, so perhaps Will county investigators will be more open to working with this man.

Thomas A. (Tad) DiBiase, "No Body" Guy
http://www.nobodycases.com/

I for one would love to see Drew charged and convicted in both cases.

Cubby
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't think he had that much time. From how I understand it, she was likely deceased that morning. Later he loaded the container in the latter part of the evening with his relative and then both vehicles were back in the drive by 2:30 am...correct? And if he needed help loading the container, odds are he could not (or would not...he strikes me as sorta doopy) carry it to far once out the truck...much less dig a large deep hole in midst of the night. No... I think he would of weighted it down and drove to a pond or river that was somewhat accessible by car with little carry distance involved.

He lives off of Weber road. The park he and his relative went to was reportedly off of Weber Road. The airport is near Weber Road. The coffee shop is near Weber Road. Linear thinking....

Is there a map somewhere that depicts all the nearby places searched thus far (so effort is not doubled)?

Residential ponds would be no good due to the high concentration of people that could witness strange nighttime behavior. So I would surmise an industrial Pond not too far off his Weber Road beaten path....

Many of these ponds were built in the late 90's. Overtime, most of these ponds become silted up or have water quality issues which requires the owner to employ constructive efforts to correct. Many of these ponds in the industrial area are owned by a few large corporations which own the property and lease it out (Prologis is one company that comes to mind. Centerpoint is another). Perhaps Stacy's family should apply some pressure to these large companies and request that when and if a pond requires some sort of treatment, they also spend a few extra thousand to have the pond scanned for abnormalities or drained for exploration. As long as wasn't a immediate requirement imposed, I bet they would play ball....and who knows? Can't hurt to try.

Interesting post. I'm just seeing it now, but with the extreme drought, I imagine many of these ponds and waterways would be at very low levels perhaps exposing evidence which was below water prior to the drought.

Something people in the area should keep an eye out for and in mind.

chefmom
07-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Court rules to allow hearsay in Drew Peterson case

"(CBS/AP) CHICAGO - Two of Drew Peterson's ex-wives can effectively testify from the grave during the trial of the suburban Chicago police officer who is charged with murder in one of their deaths and suspected of killing the other, an appellate court ruled Thursday."

more @

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57413723-504083/court-rules-to-allow-hearsay-in-drew-peterson-case/

I am so glad this is finally going to trial! And, I am LMFAO at the DP/Cowardly Lion pic! OMG! They could be twins!!!

:floorlaugh:

Liz
09-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Bumping for Stacy. She must be enjoying at least a little bit of satisfaction now, knowing she helped get DP convicted. Praying she is located soon, for her loved ones' sake.

~n/t~
09-07-2012, 10:03 AM
What can we do to get Stacy's case back in the spotlight and renewed efforts to look for her?

Livingthedream
09-11-2012, 03:32 PM
What can we do to get Stacy's case back in the spotlight and renewed efforts to look for her?

Based on James Glascow's statements after the trial, I have a feeling that after DP is sentended for the murder of KS, they will go after him for SP, thus bringing it back in the spotlight. IMO, he wants to ensure the sentence will keep DP in the slammer for the rest of his life before he files charges in the SP case.

jobo
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I have a few questions regarding Drew and his airplane. Is it at all possible he could've taken it out at the time Stacy went missing? Is it possible he could take it flying without anyone knowing? Could he find ways to fly under the radar?
I tried Google mapping Bollingbrook, but am not too sure what would be the closest and easiest forested area to "drop something out of a small plane". On the other hand Lk Michigan is just to the east.
Is it possible to fly a small plane and push a body out the door at the same time as you're piloting?
I don't know why, but I always think of Drew's airplane. And, when I read (just recently) that Drew offered the pastor a ride...after calling him concerned as to why he was seen talking to Stacy, well, you know I thought he may have disposed of Stacy via the plane, if it is possible. That I am not sure of.

AbbieNormal
09-15-2012, 06:12 PM

BBM

Handsome? I dunno about that, MOO. He gives me the creeps.

AbbieNormal
09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
BBM
ITA!
www.acandyrose.com has this all for reference!

Oh my frickin Lord! I had no idea all that stuff from that link you supplied Carolina! Thank God he is in jail now..that is WAY to many people ending up dead...DP reminds me of that cop down in Florida? was it, that turned out to be a serial killer. I wonder how these guys pass the psychologicals their given in order to even become police officers. Of course, when you're a true sociopath, you could probably pass anything

I have read in a few links refrences to Drew being a pot smoker. Didn't the police dept ever drug-test their cops? Wonder how he got away with that?

AbbieNormal
09-16-2012, 08:39 PM
The Drew Peterson movie is replaying-again-tonight.

For anyone who thinks DP could have dumped Stacy's body from his light aircraft- here's a pic of it:

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_airports_cushing.htm

And also-

"I asked my boyfriend (a.k.a. Sky-God) the same question. Even light planes cost a half million dollars or more so how could this sleezoid afford to own one? Answer: Mr macho moustache can't really fly legitimate aircraft.

It turns out Drew Peterson isn't a "real" pilot. He has a license with Sport Pilot Privileges Only which means he can only fly ultralights and home-built fabric putt-putt planes weighing under 1,320 lbs. that fly up 87 knots or 100 mph.

If he tried to fly with her body in an ultralight over Lake Michigan it would probably be over-gross weight."

from this link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071124192337AAhZ1dx

And this link, which explains what was real in the movie and what parts had a wee bit of artistic license applied:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/9709715-418/lifetime-movie-on-drew-peterson-captures-his-personality-but-takes-some-liberties.html

"Producers apparently went for safety when it comes to flying — they show Lowe as Peterson working on a small, single-engine aircraft he owned. Peterson’s plane was an open-cockpit, ultra-light that could have passed for a go-cart with wings."

abbie

jobo
09-23-2012, 04:19 AM
That's the plane? Wow....I was picturing a small 2 seater, not a go-cart with wings...lol
And, thanks for that info.

I read that Drew offered the Pastor a ride in his plane, so I presume it will carry 2 men.

AmandaReckonwith
09-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I thought I had more pics of the ultralight, but cannot locate now.
This is the ultralight, with Drew and Paula about to take off. It is open-air, like a motorcycle with kite wings.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Stacy%20Peterson%20-%20Kathleen%20Savio%20%20-IL-/zDPPSonhisaircraftgpssewnincollarof.jpg

Here's the main case archive: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Stacy%20Peterson%20-%20Kathleen%20Savio%20%20-IL-/?start=all

SweetT
09-24-2012, 12:23 PM
My opinion is that Drew did not use the barrel as a deterrent. He simply did not have enough time for that. I think he saw Thomas Morphey as Bob Bashara did with Joe Gentz... Someone the police would not necessarily believe. He needed help and this was his only hope. I think the barrel was used at least for transporting purposes, whether she stayed in the barrel is anyones guess. I also feel as others do that there are way too many missing people around this man, and yes going back even further I think we would find even more. I truly believe this man is a serial killer, but not random killings, just people who he feels are in his way for what ever reason, or even revenge. It just blew my mind reading that other article and all the missing people that played a role in his life somehow. Hard to believe that he could continue as normal and not get caught before now.
I truly think if Stacy would have went to the police as soon as she knew about Drew killing his other wife (Which would have been the next morning) that she would be alive today. Can't play with fire and not get burned.. She didn't deserve what happened to her I'm not saying that at all, but psychos are psychos and you cannot change that! I do pray for her to be found

jobo
09-24-2012, 08:34 PM
I have google-mapped the area, seems to me there is lots of state parks and of course, water, a river and Lake Michigan. He would know the area well, I would think, since he was a Cop at one time, and also had a small plane to view the countryside.
I sometimes wonder if he pre-dug a hole out in the bush somewhere, and then when he murdered Stacy, the barrel went in the hole.
How much time did he have? I don't recall.

TallCoolOne
11-08-2012, 11:57 AM
I have google-mapped the area, seems to me there is lots of state parks and of course, water, a river and Lake Michigan. He would know the area well, I would think, since he was a Cop at one time, and also had a small plane to view the countryside.
I sometimes wonder if he pre-dug a hole out in the bush somewhere, and then when he murdered Stacy, the barrel went in the hole.
How much time did he have? I don't recall.If memory serves me correctly he had three days when he took off on his motorcycle and was unaccounted for. Too bad LE wasn't on top of their game at that time and followed him. If they had, we probably wouldn't all still be here wondering what became of Stacy. Instead we'd be here celebrating his remaining in prison for the rest of his miserable life (in general population as long as I'm wishing here...... LOL)

jobo
11-09-2012, 05:11 AM
They are searching Hammel Woods County Forest Preserve for Stacy's remains. That is about 15 miles from Drew's house and straight down the #I-55.

Xavier
11-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Here's the latest news on LE ending their search for Stacy...

Per the famous blue barrels Drew Peterson had at his home, IMO he put Stacy in the barrel and went flying the plane and maybe when it was getting dark, he dropped her from the plane into a large body of water...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/16281010-418/police-end-weeklong-search-of-woods-for-stacy-peterson.html

Xavier
11-17-2012, 09:30 PM
If memory serves me correctly he had three days when he took off on his motorcycle and was unaccounted for. Too bad LE wasn't on top of their game at that time and followed him. If they had, we probably wouldn't all still be here wondering what became of Stacy. Instead we'd be here celebrating his remaining in prison for the rest of his miserable life (in general population as long as I'm wishing here...... LOL)

Tall Cool One--- Don't forget Drew was in the Shorewood area of Scott Rosetto's home when Stacy disappeared.. Drew knew Rosetto lived there and seems like he intentionally made cell phone calls while there.

The rumor is Drew wanted to implicate Rosetto.

Stacy Peterson's friend Scott Rosetto, who admitted exchanging sexually explicit messages with her in the month before she disappeared, lived in Shorewood. The night Stacy disappeared, cell phone tower pings from calls to Drew Peterson's phone indicated he was in the Shorewood area, which could explain why State Police were there searching.

One of the theories in this case was that Drew Peterson trying to draw attention to Rosetto because it was actually Stacy's Phone, under Drew's account that pinged near Rosetto's house.

Read more: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/20009172/police-search-hammel-woods-in-southwest-suburbs-stacy-petersons-sister-at-scene#ixzz2CX7tt4nV

ChelaCat
01-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Regarding earlier post about access to crematorium. I worked with a man some time ago who worked in the security department of a large medical institution, he was also a local part-time cop. He had access to a crematorium. If I remember correctly, he oversaw the disposal of expired medications and such. He indicated that medical waste, including body parts were disposed of there. No doubt, there were checks and balances in this system, but does cause one to wonder if Drew might have had similar access/connections.

I also agree with previous posters on the ICK factor. He creeps me out big time. As most know, sociopaths are adept at luring their victims with their hallmark trait of "charm." We might not see it, but I can see where a young and impressionable woman could easily get hooked in. I also read some time back that he has started another relationship with a woman from jail. What is it going to take to stop this guy?

I hope they find her soon and Drew gets that smug off his mug. Just MOO. Yuck.

Cherry
02-23-2013, 12:45 PM
There has been a skull found; and right away I wondered if this was stacy.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Human-skull-delivered-to-Brownstown-Police-Department/-/1719418/19023252/-/pi5vr9/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn5

Suthrnqt
04-10-2014, 10:31 PM
There has been a skull found; and right away I wondered if this was stacy.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Human-skull-delivered-to-Brownstown-Police-Department/-/1719418/19023252/-/pi5vr9/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn5

Any update on this discovery? TIA.
:cool:

Leomoon80
04-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Any update on this discovery? TIA.
:cool:

this:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/21819199/me-skull-found-in-brownstown-twp-belonged-to-lizzie-mae-collier-sweet

Soulmagent
04-11-2014, 12:44 AM
this:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/21819199/me-skull-found-in-brownstown-twp-belonged-to-lizzie-mae-collier-sweet

Scary crazy weird how Roger Sweet sounds just like Drew Peterson.