View Full Version : The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

Pages : [1] 2

CW
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
#1 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56297

Leila
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Leila

Any links you can put here on this news????

I've been searching for a link. So far, all I can find is the link to the story on Fox News - national. But, they don't mention the information related by Mary Frances Bragiel in her report that it was a family member. I just happened to be watching the Fox News channel on the small tv here in my computer room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313212,00.html

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Where is this confirmation or whatever that Steve and his wife have left the country????

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks Windchime!!!!! (Love the X-Mas theme)!!!

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm going back and forth between the son (which son I don't know) and the bro-in-law.
The overseas trip for the son could easily be explained. With so much attention on the Dad, I would probably want to get away too. Esp. if I thought he was guilty.
If I am right, the fact that he left is kinda an indicator that that son is not involved. If the barrel guy has been talking to LE, they would never have allowed him to leave the country.
But there is another son

fran
11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Where is this confirmation or whatever that Steve and his wife have left the country????

Littledeer

I honestly don't remember where I saw it. There was speculation as to why now, at this time, Steve and his wife went on a trip out of the country. I speculated that it was just a delayed honeymoon as they just got married in August.

However, now with this information, I'm thinking it's much more than we originally thought.

Oh, LOL, and it could have been on the gretawire I saw it. I do read over there, especially since this case broke.

fran

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 06:31 PM
I am not saying it isn't a family member, but that would seem very out of sinc to me..because the neighbors did not recognize this person.Remember this was orignally an unidentified person that the neighbors had not seen there prior to this. They would know who this person was if they visited often. So this is someone who wasn't at Drew's house much, if at all. Why would a family memeber who was not within the circle of people that visited often come on a Sunday to move a barrel?

I still think this is someone who met up with Drew in their past, who had been trying to go the straight and narrow, had a whole life that was untouched by Drew now, and Drew comes forward asking for help to keep his mouth shut about this person's past.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Shortly before Thanksgiving LE has made statements about info they attribute to "tips". It has been things like the fact that she is in water. Which makes me think they have been talking to barrel guy all along.
If that is so, I don't think they would have allowed Steve to leave the country, if he was the barrel guy.

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Where is this confirmation or whatever that Steve and his wife have left the country????This info came from Cassandra Cales on the family website

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Would not the neighbor have recoginized Drew's sons or relatives?

Remember at the beginning it was stated that the neighbor did not know who this man was?

Tom'sGirl
11-27-2007, 06:47 PM
I am not saying it isn't a family member, but that would seem very out of sinc to me..because the neighbors did not recognize this person.

I agree somewhat, but it could have been a family member who rarely or never came to their home.

What IF this person was the 'black sheep' member within DP's family, or someone who just never visited.

Just putting in my "what IF'" theories here :)

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Here is my thinking. The suicide allegedly happened the day after Stacy disappeared. So whoever it was, there wasn't enough time for LE to focus on them.
That to me says they were not normally involved in criminal activity and their felt guilt and possibly fear of being caught. That is someone who is not normally doing criminal activity.
It could be someone that Drew has blackmail material on though. But the blackmail wouldn't have to be criminal activity. Maybe even something like cheating.

Leila
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Would not the neighbor have recoginized Drew's sons or relatives?

Remember at the beginning it was stated that the neighbor did not know who this man was?

If the barrel guy is the brother-in-law, he may not have been in the habit of coming to the Peterson home. We don't know what kind of relationship DP had with his sister. Perhaps family gatherings were at the mother's home (mother of Drew and his sister), and the brother-in-law was an infrequent visitor at Drew's home.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM
It's been almost a month now since a MALE (who I believe, is the neighbor who reported seeing DP an unknown "person" moving a barrel.)

When this first came out I believed it was Sharon (a FEMALE) who saw this, but it later has come out that it was a male. So I'm thinking WHO is this male?? Sharon's husband?? Male across the street?? Male on the other side of DP'S house??

Now we have a possible brother-in-law that might be the "barrel mover".

Has LE or anyone shown the neighbor a picture of this brother-in-law to see if he looks like the person he saw???????

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 07:01 PM
reen:

Thanks! Will need to go there and look at it!

SeekingJana
11-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Since the $25,000 payoff is a theory and not fact at present, is it possible that someone close to DP helped him move the barrel containing Stacy's body without knowing what it was at the time? Then realized later and totally freaked?

I can see a family member or close friend helping him move something out of the bedroom, maybe because DP said it was in the way or needed to go. Then when it was done, the guy went home, thought about the barrel being put in a remote location with Stacy missing, he put the pieces together and realized what he had done?

Maybe the cover story was as simple as the contents being out of date or unusuable chemicals, like the chlorine which came in similar barrels. A body in the barrel would probably not have the same weight distribution as a chemical solution or powder while the barrel was being picked up and moved around.

I think DP is a sociopath, so I can see him involving an innocent person in the disposal of Stacy's body in a rural, wooded area or in a body of water. Not exactly how one dispose of old clothing or household items.

Tom'sGirl
11-27-2007, 07:07 PM
If the barrel guy is the brother-in-law, he may not have been in the habit of coming to the Peterson home. We don't know what kind of relationship DP had with his sister. Perhaps family gatherings were at the mother's home (mother of Drew and his sister), and the brother-in-law was an infrequent visitor at Drew's home.

I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 07:09 PM
It's been almost a month now since a MALE (who I believe, is the neighbor who reported seeing DP an unknown "person" moving a barrel.)

Has LE or anyone shown the neighbor a picture of this brother-in-law to see if he looks like the person he saw???????

I would think that LE has shown family pics to all the neighbors..I'm sure not supplied by Drew, but possibly by Drew's mom who thinks he is innocent, and also Cassandra, Stacy's sister. Plus any pics that were displayed in their home. And they may have taken in one of the searches any photo albums that were there.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I think they have known too TG, and I think they have been talking to LE since they got out of the hospital.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.

Tom's Girl that is what I am thinking too. And if the two older boys did not know this person it would not be a family member. Also, I don't think the ISP would release this info if the boys provided it, if they did not think the boys were safe..meaning the boys did not know this person and Drew could not make the connection between the boys and the person who moved the barrel.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I have no problem with the theory about Stacy being put in a "blue barrel".

The problem comes from "kids being in the house". Not just one, but 4!

I honestly can't see DP killing SP at home and putting her in a barrel, then calling/paying somone to help him move a barrel out to a vehicle, etc.

I can see, the son who told Cassandra "they had a fight, and Dad left to find her"......

Only in the inquest would the son be able to say "what time did that occur at"?? THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING..............(IMO)

What if Stacy did leave in her vehicle, and then DP told the kids, hey I got to go after "Mom" so I can talk to her. It was my fault.....you guys be good and watch tv.........etc. etc. etc.

DP catches up to her vehicle, and she stops and they both get of of their vehicles to talk..............DP flies in a rage with whatever Stacy said..strangles her........puts her in her trunk and moves the car off the road.

Now, this is where I know I am wrong on this theory. It's the time frame.......

Trino
11-27-2007, 07:25 PM
It would be interesting to get a DP reaction to all the media attention to the barrel. Part of me thinks he might be leading everyone on a wild goose chase, but part of me thinks she is in the barrel. Now, just find the darn thing.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Little Deer, remember that Drew P is the parent. If he tells the kids to stay out of parents bedroom, they probably will. If Drew P tells them to go to their room and watch TV, they probably will.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 07:49 PM
myster:

I hear you. But I'm sorry........unless the TV is up very loud so the kids do not hear Stacy struggling or ANY NOISE from upstairs.......AND, they, all 4 keep their heads glued straight ahead to watch tv, while DP brings a body downstairs and out to the garage..............

nope, just can't see that scenario.

Okay............let's take it further. As you say.........not allowed up in our room. Stacy is dead. DP comes downstairs and kids are still watching TV.
He goes about his duties, out to the garage, etc. sees the barrel...etc.

We do have a LONG TIME FRAME HERE!!!!

DP must have been manipulating the kids the whole time to be able to get Stacy out of the house if he did NOT kill her outside out it. IMO

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I know of a way we can narrow it down but it may be time consuming.

If this person tried to commit suicide, it's probable that 911 was called.

Do the Bolingbrook/surrounding areas list the police and fire logs in the local papers? If so, maybe we can check the archives for that day and see where calls were dispatched to. Actually, we'd need to check the areas that would have taken patients to that hospital, too.

From there I/we can do reverse address searches and compare names w/DP's associates.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 07:54 PM
i think DP could have over-powered Stacy, without anyone in the house hearing it...

philamena
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
myster:

Okay............let's take it further. As you say.........not allowed up in our room. Stacy is dead. DP comes downstairs and kids are still watching TV.
He goes about his duties, out to the garage, etc. sees the barrel...etc.

We do have a LONG TIME FRAME HERE!!!!

DP must have been manipulating the kids the whole time to be able to get Stacy out of the house if he did NOT kill her outside out it. IMO

You know....DP could have killed Stacey upstairs while the kids were down stairs watching tv. I mean it could have happened that way. DP could have moved the body after he tucked all the kids into bed that night. He could have easily carried her downstairs.....
Although, that would be chancing the children waking up and catching him.

Camper
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
[quote]"Leila (http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=6027) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1819543", true);

Fox News - national not local - is now reporting on the man who tried to commit suicide and helped with the blue barrel. They interviewed Mary Frances Bragiel a local reporter (Chicago?) who stated that the man who tried to commit suicide is a FAMILY MEMBER.

They interviewed Craig Wall who said LE has found several blue barrels in their water searches and they've been taken back to police labs for testing. He also said that at this point they aren't sure if the blue barrel was put in water or buried. They showed on the screen a view of a river and a blue barrel lodged on the bank. I think this was for illustration only.
Last edited by Leila : Today at 03:08 PM. Reason: typos

--->>>I copied your post Leila over from my original thread on the Blue Barrel.

Sounds to me like LE is putting all the pieces together and more NEW news is not leaking out, they are keeping a lid on things. I hope they are able to find her body.

IN FACT it would not surprise me IF they have not already found the barrel and the body. Wishful thinking on my part. I have missed any info on what BODY of water the sonar activity is taking place on, anyone know?

I hope one of the adopted children saw 'the' man, what a help that would be. I don't suppose those kiddies went to Sunday School and might have been gone on Sunday. WE don't know the time of day that the barrel was moved do WE, anyone know for certain?

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm not saying that kids didn't hear part of it. But just that they may not have seen her taken out in the barrel, they may not have seen who helped. But yes, they probably heard any struggle. Remember it was soon after police talked with them that they started talking homicide and saying that Drew P was a suspect.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
i'm confused....i read somewhere...uh, i THINK it was at Stacy's site (Cassandra's) that there was chlorine in the barrel, & the reason we know this is because the pool guy that delivered it gave this information because he thought it was strange that DP needed pool supplies at this time of year.....IF this is true, then wouldn't all of this be premeditated?

do we know when the barrel of chlorine was delivered?

Leila
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
According to the thread "Who Are The Key Players", Matt Simmons is not the husband of Drew Peterson's sister, Laura. Matt is the husband of Stacy's half-sister, Kerry.

I did a search and I think I've found information on Drew Peterson's sister, Laura. She is Laura L. Peterson, age 50. She's been married twice, to Michael E. Morris (age 52) - one child, Paige Morris (age 23); and to Michael J. Robeck (age 60) - one child, Nicole.

Laura, under her married name of Morris, is listed as living in Naperville, Illionois.

I believe Laura married Michael E. Morris first, and is currently married to Michael J. Robeck, who's has numerous addresses in Missouri, Rapid City, South Dakota, and three cities in Illinois - Monticello, Ivesdale and Bement. His daughter, Nicole, is listed only in Rapid City, South Dakota.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Maybe Stacy was never in the blue barrel but incrimanating evidence was....

I personally think that Stacy was murdered away from the house. Inroute to somewhere else and I have posted that before. The 4 children being at home, and we know Drew must love kids or he wouldn't have so many, alerts us to the fact that he would not have done that there. The children knowing there was a bad disagreement between the parents that day lends credence to Drew's story that she left for another man. Yet I don't think she did that, but possibly left the house to paint or just get away from Drew for the moment. And remember the children said they had a bad fight and Mom left..later Dad went to look for her. This says to me something took place outside the house..still the idea of the blue barrel in the bedroom is baffling..why move it to the bedroom...unless there was something in there he didn't want LE to find.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Maybe Stacy was never in the blue barrel but incrimanating evidence was....

I personally think that Stacy was murdered away from the house. Inroute to somewhere else and I have posted that before. The 4 children being at home, and we know Drew must love kids or he wouldn't have so many, alerts us to the fact that he would not have done that there. The children knowing there was a bad disagreement between the parents that day lends credence to Drew's story that she left for another man. And remember the children said they had a bad fight and Mom left..later Dad went to look for her. This says to me something took place outside the house..still the idea of the blue barrel in the bedroom is baffling..why move it to the bedroom...unless there was something in there he didn't want LE to find.

oooooh, good thinking DD!
hmmm, i guess it's just rumor about the nightstand being missing, but MAYBE he put it & anything else that may have had DNA/fluids etc...

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
myster:

Correct me If I am wrong. But I didn't think LE said Stacy's case was a homicide until AFTER Kathleen's exhumation???? I have not been able to keep up every single day here as much as I would love to. I just want DP to get where I think he belongs! (Highlighted the initials, just to make me feel better as I am not allowed to use any other names). :):)

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Just a thought on the kids not hearing anything...the oldest son said they'd argued earlier in the day, so let's assume he heard loud voices. If during the argument DP straddled and choked Stacy, the kids wouldn't hear anything more. Once your air passage is cut off, you can't scream.

I would think the kids were scared of DP after seeing how abusive he was to both moms. I believe if he told them stay in the room and don't come out that is exactly what they'd do.

And odd for DP to take that reporter into the basement. What significance did that have? It's possible that Stacy was trying to leave the house and DP followed her downstairs and forced her into the basement where he killed her.

The kids at some point must have asked where she was because the oldest son told his Aunt Cassandra that Stacy went to Grandpa's house.

Then later he said the parents had a fight and DP went looking for her. So did the son hear them fighting after SP supposedly went to grandpa's house?When did the 2 stories surface?

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Delta:

Your statement here "Drew must love kids or he wouldn't have had so many"..

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. I sure as he** he don't love them as much as much as he supposedly loved his wifes.

However, you are thinking that Stacy left the house and DP went after her. I think the "barrel" was in the garage and there was a "blue tub" in the bedroom.

I am sitting here in my computer room, and I see one blue "tub" full of dirty clothes.

I think a lot of us got confused on this wording of "barrel" vs. "tub"

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
IMO I think there has been only one container- but that it has been described variously as barrel, drum, container and rubbermaid container. I think they are all the same thing.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 08:35 PM
fox is reporting it's "possible" the mystery man is DP's step-brother....

i'm waiting on Greta's show....i'm not going to put any stock in things i'm reading at Cassandra's site either....they're getting all their info from the media also....

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
what is the step brothers' name?? Does anyone know??

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
myster:

Correct me If I am wrong. But I didn't think LE said Stacy's case was a homicide until AFTER Kathleen's exhumation???? I have not been able to keep up every single day here as much as I would love to. I just want DP to get where I think he belongs! (Highlighted the initials, just to make me feel better as I am not allowed to use any other names). :):)

That would be about right as far as timing. But remember, Kathleen's death has not officially been called a homicide yet. So police would not have had justification for calling Stacy's disappearance a homicide or calling Drew P a suspect.

But while we were all watching for info about Kathleen's autopsy, LE slipped in the info that they had already interviewed the children. And it was right about that time that they announced that Drew P was a suspect in Stacy's disappearance and that they suspected that the investigation into Stacy might be a homicide.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:43 PM
oh, heck...........

what channel is Greta on in the East Coast?? Is it a 8:00 P.M. showing??

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:47 PM
myster:

So it must have been after the gj interview with the kids that it became a "homicide" investigation for Stacy then?

Which was happening during the same week as Kathleen's exhumation if I recall correctly.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 08:50 PM

i just asked this question on the "key players" thread....i have no idea...is it the person listed as "children" of DP's mother, named Paul??

close_enough
11-27-2007, 08:51 PM
oh, heck...........

what channel is Greta on in the East Coast?? Is it a 8:00 P.M. showing??

it's the Fox News channel....& yes, it would be 8:00 eastern, 9 pm central, which is what i am..

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
right.
Even if LE got word that Kathleen's death was a homicide, they wouldn't have said Drew P was a suspect in Stacy's disappearance. Because even though it would point toward the fact that he could be- it wasn't proof. They won't say suspect unless they have some pretty good proof.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 08:54 PM
i just asked this question on the "key players" thread....i have no idea...is it the person listed as "children" of DP's mother, named Paul??

One other that we haven't considered is stepfather.
We have heard from Drew P's mother, but there has not been any father or stepfather in the picture. How old is his mother?

close_enough
11-27-2007, 08:58 PM
the step-brother's name is Thomas C Morphey..he's 40 yrs old ....per Snicker at ctv....

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 08:59 PM
I had thougth I had seen that DP's mother was 67........

But don't quote me until I find the link for that!!!!!

Gonna log off and watch Greta now. Thanks Close for the info!!

close_enough
11-27-2007, 09:01 PM
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

another person might be involved????...Michael Robinson

Meanwhile sources say police want Michael Robinson, a longtime friend of Drew Peterson's, to take a polygraph.

When asked why he would not take the polygraph, Robinson said, "I can tell you that when they start invading my personal life then I'm not going to take the polygraph."

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 09:05 PM
family member thru marriage, tried to commit suicide 3 days later

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 09:07 PM

But don't quote me until I find the link for that!!!!!

Gonna log off and watch Greta now. Thanks Close for the info!!DP is 53. She would have been 14, which is possible. Also, they are mentioning Mike on the family forum

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 09:11 PM

another person might be involved????...Michael Robinson

Meanwhile sources say police want Michael Robinson, a longtime friend of Drew Peterson's, to take a polygraph.

When asked why he would not take the polygraph, Robinson said, "I can tell you that when they start invading my personal life then I'm not going to take the polygraph."

From the link

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Delta:

Your statement here "Drew must love kids or he wouldn't have had so many"..

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. I sure as he** he don't love them as much as much as he supposedly loved his wifes.

However, you are thinking that Stacy left the house and DP went after her. I think the "barrel" was in the garage and there was a "blue tub" in the bedroom.

I am sitting here in my computer room, and I see one blue "tub" full of dirty clothes.

I think a lot of us got confused on this wording of "barrel" vs. "tub"

I think Drew loves his kids almost as much as himself. He is a narcistic.. and would love anything he produced more then any wife. He comes first, kids that are his products..meaning little me's, come second, relations.. brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents come next, then wives, then step children..below that is nowhere land..the rest of the world.
And if you are someone in between Drew and the kids..you are in big trouble..you better tow the line or Drew is going to put you where he thinks you belong.

Leila
11-27-2007, 09:13 PM

I think the step-brother of DP is Thomas C. Morphey, age 40 or 44, depending on which directory you check. There's also a John C. Morphey, age 41 listed as a possible relative, and Patricia A. Morphey. Patricia could be a sister of Thomas and John, or the wife of one of them.

Thomas C. Morphey is listed as living in Bolingbrook, and John C. is listed as living in West Chicago and Downers Grove.

Tom'sGirl
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM

BM is 79 years old.

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
MORPHEY, THOMAS C (Age 40) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=THOMAS;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;66 5117189;;&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5)
http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif AvailableDARIEN, ILPossible Relatives:
http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, P*TR*C*A A (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=PATRICIA;;A;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 231439441&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, TOM C (Age 44) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=TOM;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;23056 0461&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, ALB*RT J (Age 77) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=ALBERT;;J;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;66 4394286&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, JOHN C (Age 41 (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=JOHN;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;2305 07227&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)

Looks like there are 2 stepbrothers. Coincidentally, Randy Mucha is from Darien IL, too.

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM
I think the step-brother of DP is Thomas C. Morphey, age 40 or 44, depending on which directory you check. There's also a John C. Morphey, age 41 listed as a possible relative, and Patricia A. Morphey. Patricia could be a sister of Thomas and John, or the wife of one of them.

Thomas C. Morphey is listed as living in Bolingbrook, and John C. is listed as living in West Chicago and Downers Grove.Hmmm...we found the same people but different cities.

TGIRecovered
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM

So...brother in law, father-in law, son in law, step brother, step father, step son?

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 09:18 PM

That could be either the bro in law or a step brother.

Where did you get your info?

TGIRecovered
11-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I see you all are ahead of me!

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 09:21 PM
So besides family, friends and former ptential srrest vics..DP had a large volume of people to access for help..but the question remains..who did he choose? And did they know what they were part of at that time?

Leila
11-27-2007, 09:22 PM
One other that we haven't considered is stepfather.
We have heard from Drew P's mother, but there has not been any father or stepfather in the picture. How old is his mother?

Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey. There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?

TGIRecovered
11-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey. There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?

Wonder if Albert got on Drew's bad side or Drew did a little "favor " for mommy? Bye bye Albert?

Leila
11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Hmmm...we found the same people but different cities.

I use "People Finders" and "US Search" in combination.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 09:30 PM
I still think that this person either doesn't know anything about the barrel disposal or doesn't remember due to the suicide attempt..which means they still have no body..and they need to find that both for the family and to make an air tight case. Remember Drew's lawyers could come forward and say this person is mentally ill, they tried to commit suicide, and they do not have any credence in their story.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 09:33 PM
TGI:

Your last comment should be on the "The Trail of Drews Dead Bodies". :)

i.b.nora
11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Correct me If I am wrong. But I didn't think LE said Stacy's case was a homicide until AFTER Kathleen's exhumation????
Authorities Name Cop Suspect in 4th Wife's Disappearance (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310138,00.html)
Plan to Exhume 3rd Ex-Wife's Body

Friday, November 09, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Authorities named a Bolingbrook police sergeant a suspect Friday in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife and announced plans to exhume the body of his ex-wife.

"Drew Peterson went to being a person of interest to clearly a suspect," said Illinois State Police Capt. Carl Dorbrich at a press conference.

Littledeer
11-27-2007, 09:36 PM
DD:

Is there anywhere that has been said/written that is "unknown male" has been released from the hospital?? Or even, that he is still in the hospital??

Right now...........it's all hearsay. Was this leaked from a family source, media, or whom???

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking the LE has known who helped move the barrel since the beginning, perhaps from speaking the the two teen boys. The barrel move was during the daylight hours, so the boys would have been awake.Are you sure it was daylight hours? I was under the impression it was later on Sunday night.

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Fox said that LE has reportedly confiscated blue barrels from some company. I missed what they said exactly. Anyone catch that?!

Leila
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM
We only know what's been reported in the media. Someone, presumedly a family member, helped DP moved the blue barrel from the house to the car, and the next day tried to commit suicide.

That's the extent of our information. We don't know how this guy tried to commit suicide. Did he overdose on pills, cut his wrists, shoot himself, or whatever method he might have tried. He could have been hospitalized for a period of time. Since it's been a month, we can assume the guy is no longer hospitalized, unless he's gone into some sort of mental facility.

I think the police have known this since the beginning. It's quite possible that one of the two older boys have told LE that Uncle So and So was there visiting DP. When LE went to interview the guy, they learned his was in the hospital after a suicide attempt.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM
MORPHEY, THOMAS C (Age 40) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=THOMAS;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;66 5117189;;&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5)
http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif AvailableDARIEN, ILPossible Relatives:
http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, P*TR*C*A A (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=PATRICIA;;A;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 231439441&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, TOM C (Age 44) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=TOM;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;23056 0461&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, ALB*RT J (Age 77) (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=ALBERT;;J;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;66 4394286&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)http://www.people-finders.ws/images/spacer.gif
MORPHEY, JOHN C (Age 41 (http://www.people-finders.ws/order.asp?1=JOHN;;C;;MORPHEY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;2305 07227&2=name&3=people&4=3&5=thomas;;;;morphey;;;;;;;;;;;;&rc=5&rel=Y)

Looks like there are 2 stepbrothers. Coincidentally, Randy Mucha is from Darien IL, too.

FocusFactor at ctv googled & found this:

Albert & Betty Morphey have a son, Thomas C Morphey, 40 yrs old...Drew's father was Donald...

close_enough
11-27-2007, 09:59 PM
also, i got a response from Randy Mucha...he said that Steve DID go to Mexico a couple of weeks ago, for a week...it had been planned for 6 months...was a belated honeymoon..

nanandjim
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I heard it was a "family member related by marriage." Rumors were flying that Drew's brother was in the hospital because he attempted suicide. Does anyone remember this? It was weeks ago. Some posters mused over whether to call the hospital. It appears that it was actually the brother-in-law, not the brother.

I just do not understand why he wouldn't do the right thing and cooperate with police. My goodness--wouldn't we all do the right thing? That family knows the dirty secrets of Drew Peterson. This behavior did not just start.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Fox said that LE has reportedly confiscated blue barrels from some company. I missed what they said exactly. Anyone catch that?!

a water bottling company is what i heard...

Tom'sGirl
11-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Drew's mother is Betty Morphey, age 79. Her husband, I presume, is Albert J. Morphey. [quote]There hasn't been any mention of Albert, and I wonder if he's deceased and Betty Morphey is a widow?[/
Betty Morphey mentioned in her telephone interview that her husband had recently had heart problems, so no, he is not deceased.

Also, in one video I saw the Senior Morpheys going up the porch into DP's house.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:06 PM
I heard it was a "family member related by marriage." Rumors were flying that Drew's brother was in the hospital because he attempted suicide. Does anyone remember this? It was weeks ago. Some posters mused over whether to call the hospital. It appears that it was actually the brother-in-law, not the brother.

I just do not understand why he wouldn't do the right thing and cooperate with police. My goodness--wouldn't we all do the right thing? That family knows the dirty secrets of Drew Peterson. This behavior did not just start.

ya know, with all the rumors flying around, it's possible the person that's not cooperating is this Michael Robinson person

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:13 PM
DD:

Is there anywhere that has been said/written that is "unknown male" has been released from the hospital?? Or even, that he is still in the hospital??

Right now...........it's all hearsay. Was this leaked from a family source, media, or whom???

I don't think I ever said anything about rather or not he was still in the hospital..and I have never heard one way or the other if he has been released. But I do beleive a discussion between his doctor , himself and a family memeber of his would have led to releasing the info to LE. And I do beleive that happened early on in the case. Now I think they are hoping by releasing a small bite of info they will get someone else to come forward that can add that last piece to finding her body. How long Le has had this info and rather or not they have more info from him is up to speculation at this point..as well as his ID. So this is what we love at WS..a good tidbit of info to fuel our thinking process.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I don't think I ever said anything about rather or not he was still in the hospital..and I have never heard one way or the other if he has been released. But I do beleive a discussion between his doctor , himself and a family memeber of his would have led to releasing the info to LE. And I do beleive that happened early on in the case. Now I think they are hoping by releasing a small bite of info they will get someone else to come forward that can add that last piece to finding her body. How long Le has had this info and rather or not they have more info from him is up to speculation at this point..as well as his ID. So this is what we love at WS..a good tidbit of info to fuel our thinking process.

right, it could have been leaked thru all sorts of 'avenues'....the lady neighbor (forgot her name, but she's been all over the news being interviewed) said that she knew DP visited a friend in the hospital during all of this...

Stacy's friend and neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, says Drew did visit someone in the hospital a few days after Stacy disappeared.

She also says police did ask her about a barrel immediately after Stacy disappeared.

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 10:16 PM
That could be either the bro in law or a step brother.

Where did you get your info?the news (Fox tv). Has anyone in IL heard of Rice Lake? Saw that a Tom Morphey and a John Morphey aka Team Morphey did some fishing there. Could be DP's brothers

http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/l0124.html

Team Morphey Scores Big on Rice Lake[/FONT]
LISTING PHOTOS
Click photo to enlarge

http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/images/124_1.jpg (http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/images/124_1.jpg)
Team Morphey

MLS # Here's 3 muskies caught in 1 1/2 days on Rice Lake. Tom Morphey caught his first musky ever- a 36" fish. John Morphey caught his first 2 muskies in 18 years- a 32" fish, and a 34 1/2" fish, which was his first legal fish. All fish were caught on Suicks- black on overcast Friday 11/2 and gold on sunny Saturday 11/3. We're not sure of the weight or girth of any of the 3 fish. The attachments are as follows: Musky 1 - caught by Tom Morphey- 36" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 2 - caught by John Morphey- 32" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 3- caught by John Morphey- 34 1/2" on 11/3/01- Rice Lake on a gold Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort John Morphey
Team Morphey Scores Big on Rice Lake ()
]

concernedperson
11-27-2007, 10:21 PM
ya know, with all the rumors flying around, it's possible the person that's not cooperating is this Michael Robinson person

Interesting! Was he the one that was visited in the hospital by Drew? Could be that Drew has some goods on this dude and was expressing them in no uncertain terms. Shut up or be dead rings a bell. Or do it yourself so you don't have to suffer at someone else's torture and choose your own. Boy, this case has so many twists and turns and so many odd people.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
the news (Fox tv). Has anyone in IL heard of Rice Lake? Saw that a Tom Morphey and a John Morphey aka Team Morphey did some fishing there. Could be DP's brothers

LISTING PHOTOS
Click photo to enlarge

http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/images/124_1.jpg (http://www.fishinginfo.com/photoalbum/database/listings/images/124_1.jpg)
Team Morphey

MLS # Here's 3 muskies caught in 1 1/2 days on Rice Lake. Tom Morphey caught his first musky ever- a 36" fish. John Morphey caught his first 2 muskies in 18 years- a 32" fish, and a 34 1/2" fish, which was his first legal fish. All fish were caught on Suicks- black on overcast Friday 11/2 and gold on sunny Saturday 11/3. We're not sure of the weight or girth of any of the 3 fish. The attachments are as follows: Musky 1 - caught by Tom Morphey- 36" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 2 - caught by John Morphey- 32" on 11/2/01- Rice Lake on a black Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort Musky 3- caught by John Morphey- 34 1/2" on 11/3/01- Rice Lake on a gold Suick- reported by Arrowhead Resort John Morphey
]

hmmmmm, Thomas & John MIGHT be half brothers, instead of step-brothers to DP....lord, i'm getting confused now...:doh:

ok, thinking this thing out....Donald & Betty have Drew Peterson...THEN she marries Albert & has two more sons, Thomas & John...they would be DP's half brothers then....hmmm

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm still catching up here. But are these two posts the rumor posts you all are looking for?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1818353&postcount=317

Yesterday, 09:55 PM
SuziQ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=16842) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1818353", true);

http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbroo...im-of-betrayal (http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal)

Sunday Nov 11

I heard that drew's bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe's hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn't remember where.

Monday Nov 12

cant reveal my source but it is someone very very close to the investigation..also found out that it was actually a 30gal plastic drum

Monday Nov 12

I thimk they want 2 find the body first

ETA: I'm not sure any of the above have to do with the real barrel moving man. It was just interesting in hindsight and I wanted to post this

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1818950&postcount=330

Today, 08:27 AM
SuziQ (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=16842) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1818950", true);

The below item was originally posted by Greta on November 12th, I had completely forgotten about it until a poster at Greta dug it up. Very interesting and goes to show, sometimes there's a little bit of truth to every rumor.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...etersons-home/ (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/12/email-from-fncs-jeff-goldblatt-outside-sgt-petersons-home/)

by Greta Van Susteren
Email just received from FNC’s Jeff Goldblatt:
The email below is to just give you the behind the scenes…it takes you inside our work….and also note how rumors arise, and we are compelled to chase them down ….just in case they are true….also make sure you read my note after Jeff’s email:
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 12 11:39:30 2007
Subject: Morning
There is rampant speculation out here in Bolingbrook among some of my competitors covering this story. The latest rumor: that a relative or friend of Drew Peterson has committed suicide, because the heat of police questioning got to him. It’s mind boggling how misinformation gets spread on some of these stories. Then again, it’s our business to gather information, and you still have to turn a story, even when police aren’t talking.
FYI: the Will County State’s Attorney will not reveal when the exhumation of the body of Kathleen Savio will take place. However, it seems as if today is unlikely, because of the observance of Veteran’s Day. Typically, this is a day for families to visit cemeteries to pay respects to loved ones, and it seems implausible that a high-profile exhumation would take place, and potentially disrupt those visiting other gravesites.
Have a good one…
Note: Jeff emailed me again to make sure you know that neither Sgt. Peterson’s brother nor Ric Mims (his friend) is dead. The above is meant just to show you how rumors send us scrambling…

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Interesting! Was he the one that was visited in the hospital by Drew? Could be that Drew has some goods on this dude and was expressing them in no uncertain terms. Shut up or be dead rings a bell. Or do it yourself so you don't have to suffer at someone else's torture and choose your own. Boy, this case has so many twists and turns and so many odd people.

i have no idea, but it's possible CP!....it was mentioned on some news station today that there MAY be more than one person that helped DP in disposing of Stacy (the blue barrel).....or are involved in her disappearance, i should say

maybe one of them had a conscience & attempted suicide, & the other one is clamming up & not helping in the investigation???...& yes, sooooo many twists & turns, it's hard to keep up....:waitasec:

DeltaDawn
This is getting harder and harder to follow, I keep getting kicked off by the bogg down and when I come back there is new info and new posts...help!!

itsreenw
hmmmmm, Thomas & John MIGHT be half brothers, instead of step-brothers to DP....lord, i'm getting confused now...:doh:

ok, thinking this thing out....Donald & Betty have Drew Peterson...THEN she marries Albert & has two more sons, Thomas & John...they would be DP's half brothers then....hmmm[/quote]
Would explain Betty Morphey's callous attitude. She's covering for 2 sons, not just one.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:32 PM
This is getting harder and harder to follow, I keep getting kicked off by the bogg down and when I come back there is new info and new posts...help!!

you're not alone...it's happening here on my end too:banghead:

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Still, I think this is not a family member, but someone from Drew's disreputable past..who thought they saw the last of Drew and the life they left behind. If you just helped move the drum, came forward and told LE that..there would be no reason for suicide. The suicide comes into play when you think that is yur last best option..there is no hope or help in sight..so Drew made it known he was not going to let this person off the hook for past transgrations if push came to shove and he didn't help or he later went to the police. And this person must have had a whole new life and was worried about hurting the people in that life and losing what they had gained since they last saw Drew.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
IIRC, Michael Robinson is the guy who got Drew a cell and a rental car after LE confiscated Drews. It was originally stated that Michael was a LE officer but Ric Mims said that's not true. Said he did heating and air or something like that.

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 10:34 PM

Ok DD, in a nutshell...seems to be some truth to the rumor that started a couple weeks ago that Drew's brother attempted suicide after helping move the barrel. Many of us were thinking it was simply a rumor because Paul, the only brother being mentioned, seems to be coming around pretty regularly. Well, DP has half or stepbrothers from his mom's marriage to Albert Morphey. Thomas and John, both in their 40s. We havent determined which one.

There is also Mike Robinson. He also was a cop but has been fired I believe. DP stayed with him for a brief time when all this happened. He refuses to take a lie detector test.

So basically, we're still in the dark about everything but the rumor is starting to have some validity to it. It's being discussed on NG and the major news stations.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Could this person even be a young she..I know LE referred to them as male..but could it be Drew's new love interest..and once she realized what had transpired tried to kill herself? Probably not..but had to throw that monkey wrench into the scheme of things.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Itsreenw, I just posted the rumor posts above and info on Mike. We crossposted sorry! I believe your last sentence is probably close to the truth.

concernedperson
11-27-2007, 10:37 PM
i have no idea, but it's possible CP!....it was mentioned on some news station today that there MAY be more than one person that helped DP in disposing of Stacy (the blue barrel).....or are involved in her disappearance, i should say

maybe one of them had a conscience & attempted suicide, & the other one is clamming up & not helping in the investigation???...& yes, sooooo many twists & turns, it's hard to keep up....:waitasec:

The one thing I am sure of is that there is more than one person involved in this case. Two cars were not at the house when her sister went by at 11:30PM to bring over the money to the boy. But, they were there at 2:30 AM after she reported her sister missing. No way Drew was driving both vehicles and no way his narcissistic ass was walking back and forth to cars.So, help was there for him. This is a crack between a hard place and a rock and I would bet that LE knows who the helper(s) is. They need to cut a deal cuz Drew is going down and if they want some slack they'd better cooperate or they will be at the same place Drew will be and that isn't a good place to be.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks, itsirennw, it is hard to keep up..last I heard only Fox was reporting this..so if other stations are now..then it must be so.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Maybe this person has already cut a deal and is under protection..I would hope so, since it's very likely Drew was not the only dirty cop on the force in BB and also he has friends I would think in some very low places, who would do anything for drugs or money. And those friends reallywouldn't want the details to what they were doing or who they were doing it to..just where, when and how would suffice for that type.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:43 PM
by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/images-13.jpeg (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/breaking-news-8/2305/)
I just got word from OTR Producer Steph Watts in Bolingbrook, Illinois that he and Mark Fuhrman have just gottn a very, very, very important scoop!
What is it? I will let one of them tell you….at 10pm eastern tonight ….ON THE RECORD…..and, after you hear this, you tell me, am I right? is this a big deal in the investigation?
DON’T FORGET - WE NOW HAVE ON GretaWire A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN POST ANONYMOUS TIPS TO HELP US INVESTIGATE OUR STORIES!!! (CHECK THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF GretaWire!)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/breaking-news-8/

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:44 PM
hahah!...we posted at the same time, Suzi....i deleted my post...15 minutes till Greta!!

itsreenw
11-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks, itsirennw, it is hard to keep up..last I heard only Fox was reporting this..so if other stations are now..then it must be so.
YW. Does anyone know if their babysitter was present during any of this? Stacy's friend's daughter babysat sometimes. The kids were home alone at 11:30pm, then when Stacy went to meet Scott Rossetto at Denny's at 9:30pm. DP was on duty when he imposed on their dinner.

The kids shouldnt be home alone at those hours should they? I dont have bio kids but when I was raising my stepson I wouldnt have left him alone at night, especially with the little ones home too.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Question Fox and CNN are both owned byRupert Murdoch..has it been on any other channels that he doesn't own? Just curious because his channels all seem to carry the same info all the time..which would make sense...

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:47 PM
hahah!...we posted at the same time, Suzi....i deleted my post...15 minutes till Greta!!

lol, I keep doing that tonight. Let us know what the scoop is.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:47 PM
The one thing I am sure of is that there is more than one person involved in this case. Two cars were not at the house when her sister went by at 11:30PM to bring over the money to the boy. But, they were there at 2:30 AM after she reported her sister missing. No way Drew was driving both vehicles and no way his narcissistic ass was walking back and forth to cars.So, help was there for him. This is a crack between a hard place and a rock and I would bet that LE knows who the helper(s) is. They need to cut a deal cuz Drew is going down and if they want some slack they'd better cooperate or they will be at the same place Drew will be and that isn't a good place to be.

yeah, he had help with the cars.....someone needs to spill the beans, & soon!

close_enough
11-27-2007, 10:48 PM
lol, I keep doing that tonight. Let us know what the scoop is.

will do!...hope WS stops boggin down, ugh!

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
YW. Does anyone know if their babysitter was present during any of this? Stacy's friend's daughter babysat sometimes. The kids were home alone at 11:30pm, then when Stacy went to meet Scott Rossetto at Denny's at 9:30pm. DP was on duty when he imposed on their dinner.

The kids shouldnt be home alone at those hours should they? I dont have bio kids but when I was raising my stepson I wouldnt have left him alone at night, especially with the little ones home too.

You know I doubt that Drew would have gotten a babysitter on the Sunday night Stacy disappeared..because he was supposed to be home with the kids. He wasn't working..and a babysitter coming over at 11:45 PM would really have raised questions..yes.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 10:53 PM
And Drews son told Cassandra that it was just him and the other kids right?

i.b.nora
11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Steve Carserano was on Dan Abrams show tonight and said that he had spoken to Drew
a couple of hours prior, and that Drew said he knows NOTHING about a blue barrel.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Buzzing off to watch Greta:
Some questions that I know I should post on another thread:

Is Stacy's purse or a travel bag missing? If not..where was hse stashing the $25K and passport..in her jogging suit?

Are her glasses / contacts missing..if not why not?

Are her car keys/ house keys missing..if not why not?

The list is endless..so did Drew think to take care of all those details in the blue barrel?

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Thomas Morphey - step-brother is the mystery man that helped DP with the barrel....per Greta....per source, per Mark Furhman...
he overdosed on xanax & prozac the next day.....don't know if it was an accidental overdose or a suicide attempt...

Thomas Morphey has not been seen lately.....

Thomas Morphey has worked for DP in the past...he lives within blocks of DP's home....

someone help me out....i'm trying to type fast, but i have a hand that doesn't want to cooperate, so i HOPE i'm not getting these details wrong...ugh!

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:03 PM
And yet, Drew still wants to deny there was a barrel. And the other Morphey members support Drew? What a nice family.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
the step-brother's name is Thomas C Morphey..he's 40 yrs old ....per Snicker at ctv....

Close enough gets the prize! She posted this earlier.

Leila
11-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Watching Greta too..........they're interviewing Kathleesn Savio's brother, Charlie Doman, who knows Thomas Morphey. He says that Thomas Morphey worked for Drew at the bar Drew owned. Charlie says he hasn't seen Tomas in a long time. It sounds like Thomas is a drinker.

Greta interviewing her panel, and Ted Williams says Thomas Morphey is the key in this case, and LE should be interviewing him right now.

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Steve Carserano was on Dan Abrams show tonight and said that he had spoken to Drew
a couple of hours prior, and that Drew said he knows NOTHING about a blue barrel.Right. I saw that.

I stand corrected about that statement I made! He DID live two doors down from Kathy n Drew. Duh...what was I thinking?! LOL

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Watching Greta too..........they're interviewing Kathleesn Savio's brother, Charlie Doman, who knows Thomas Morphey. He says that Thomas Morphey worked for Drew at the bar Drew owned. Charlie says he hasn't seen Tomas in a long time. It sounds like Thomas is a drinker.How many people CAN he involve in his lives?! This guy sounds like he sees himself as a Don. Hmmm...then again...maybe he does.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:18 PM
hey Leila.....am i right that MP said that Morphey overdosed the next day, or was it days later????

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:20 PM
The below link was provided by a poster named Mary at Gretawire:

Breaking: Drew's relative tried suicide, source says

Drew Peterson's relative said to be distraught over Stacy's disappearance

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/669960,boling112707.article

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Close enough gets the prize! She posted this earlier.

LOL, i was reading at ctv & posting over here...going back & forth like a crazy person....i feel kinda bad that i sorta suspected Steve, DP's son now....as much as some folks don't like Randy Mucha, he was really nice in answering questions over at ctv....Geraldo got the story about him all screwed up..i don't think he had a thing to do with Stacy's disapperance either....i don't much care for Geraldo

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Prosecutors have not called the relative to testify before a grand jury examining the 23-year-old woman's disappearance because he has "memory lapses" about loading the barrel into Peterson's GMC Yukon Denali, the source said.
Drew Peterson visited his relative in the hospital, the source said.

I'm sure Drew caused the memory lapse. Thomas did more than unwittingly move the barrel IMO.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Right. I saw that. Steve also made a statement about living two doors down from Kathy and Drew. Another mistake. He meant to say Stacy...didn't he?!

No, he meant to say Kathy. The home Kathy lived in was just a couple of blocks from where Drew and Stacy lived. But Steve lived closest to the home where Drew P and Kathleen lived.

Utopia
11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Right. I saw that. Steve also made a statement about living two doors down from Kathy and Drew. Another mistake. He meant to say Stacy...didn't he?!

Actually no SS, that is correct. Steve C. was a neighbour to Kathleen and Drew. Steve was the neighbour that went into the house and found Kathleen with Drew.

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Omg, I am sure that Thomas knows where the barrel is and Drew scared him into keeping his mouth shut. Memory lapse I am not buying.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:28 PM
The below link was provided by a poster named Mary at Gretawire:

Breaking: Drew's relative tried suicide, source says

Drew Peterson's relative said to be distraught over Stacy's disappearance

thanks!

sooooooo, this Morphey guy found out about Stacy missing the very next day & overdoses on pills....hmmm...was the media all over this the very next day???..i can't remember..i mean, Cassandra didn't contact LE till the wee hours of the morning, right?
something seems strange about this story of him overdosing on pills the next day, IMO......

& what about the memory lapses????.....when folks are ON xanax, they lose their memory of things sometimes, i know that....if he wasn't taking a lot of xanax during the time he was helping DP, he shouldn't have memory loss....(am i making sense?)

something fishy about this...can't put my finger on it though

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Omg, I am sure that Thomas knows where the barrel is and Drew scared him into keeping his mouth shut. Memory lapse I am not buying.

not buying it either, unless he was all f***ed up on xanax at the time he was helping load the barrel......no, i don't buy it either...

concernedperson
11-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Thomas Morphey - step-brother is the mystery man that helped DP with the barrel....per Greta....per source, per Mark Furhman...
he overdosed on xanax & prozac the next day.....don't know if it was an accidental overdose or a suicide attempt...

Thomas Morphey has not been seen lately.....

Thomas Morphey has worked for DP in the past...he lives within blocks of DP's home....

someone help me out....i'm trying to type fast, but i have a hand that doesn't want to cooperate, so i HOPE i'm not getting these details wrong...ugh!

Sounds like you got the scoop. Man, more dysfunction as it occurs. He worked with him at the bar.He isn't stable, he follows orders of the most heinous. Got another player.

mysteriew
11-27-2007, 11:31 PM
a couple of hours prior, and that Drew said he knows NOTHING about a blue barrel.

And yet there are at least two people who saw the barrel and talked about it in the media. Sister Cass saw the barrel in the garage and the neighbor saw it being carried out of the garage.

DeltaDawn
11-27-2007, 11:32 PM
I thought on Greta they said Thomas was hospitalized three days later..
I could've misunderstood what they were saying...anyway Thomas is supposed to be the key to this..but he is unable to recall where the blue barrel was left...maybe he passed out or dozed on the way there..or the overdose caused his memory pbms.

Anyway..I hope Thomas and his family have police protection at this point..not just from Drew, but Drew certainly would know some unsavory people..and also from the loonies who always feel they can take justice into their own hands.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Prosecutors have not called the relative to testify before a grand jury examining the 23-year-old woman's disappearance because he has "memory lapses" about loading the barrel into Peterson's GMC Yukon Denali, the source said.
Drew Peterson visited his relative in the hospital, the source said.

I'm sure Drew caused the memory lapse. Thomas did more than unwittingly move the barrel IMO.

ooooh yeeeaaah!:cool:
i think you are right!

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Sounds like you got the scoop. Man, more dysfunction as it occurs. He worked with him at the bar.He isn't stable, he follows orders of the most heinous. Got another player.

yep, not stable....i'm sure he's become a lot more unstable since helping DP too..

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:36 PM
I thought on Greta they said Thomas was hospitalized three days later..
I could've misunderstood what they were saying...anyway Thomas is supposed to be the key to this..but he is unable to recall where the blue barrel was left...maybe he passed out or dozed on the way there..or the overdose caused his memory pbms.

Anyway..I hope Thomas and his family have police protection at this point..not just from Drew, but Drew certainly would know some unsavory people..and also from the loonies who always feel they can take justice into their own hands.

thanks...i wasn't 100% positive on that, so i'll watch Greta's repeat at midnight, lol....

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Actually no SS, that is correct. Steve C. was a neighbour to Kathleen and Drew. Steve was the neighbour that went into the house and found Kathleen with Drew.Oh, you are right. Where was my mind?! LOL

CW
11-27-2007, 11:46 PM
IMO if Thomas was so messed up on xanax he would of been no help to Drew with putting the blue barrel in Drews suv.

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:47 PM
GVS Update:
The man who helped DP move the blue barrel is indeed DP's stepbrother Thomas Morphey. He lives a mile and a half from DP. The day after SP went missing TM overdosed on three anti-depressants, including Zoloft and Zanax. Don't know where he is now. Went to his house and his porch light was on all day, phone calls to the home went unanswered, curtains were drawn, could hear dog inside.
We know that TM has worked with DP in the past and KS's family knew him. DP has had a relationship with this man for a while.
GVS: Is there any reason to believe SP was in that blue barrel.
MF: That should be a very easy question for DP to answer: What was in the blue barrel that you loaded into you truck the day you wife disappeared? The Denali was missing at 11pm that night. A blue barrel was seen in the back yard by a neighbor before SP's disappearance, but don't know when it first showed up. People use them for many things.
GVS: KS's death is being investigated. To Charlie: Do you know TM?
KS's nephew Charlie: I knew TM--he was a bartender at the bar when I was a DJ. It was maybe 9 or 10 years ago. I last saw him around the mid 1990's. I didn't see him much after they closed the bar. DP and Charlie's Aunt Kitty (KS) owned the bar. We (Charlie and TM) drank a lot together. Don't know what kind of relationship that DP has with TM now. TM was always worried about what DP thought of him and what DP would say about things he did.
GVS: TM had an overdose recently. What did you think about that?
Charlile: I thought "same old Tom." He partied a lot, but don't know if he had a drug problem.
BG: Up until now all the criticism was that they could not connect DP with the body. They still can't. Not buying the blue barrel right now.
JH: Just like Scott Peterson. This could be the key piece of evidence if DP won't explain or can't explain where that barrel is.
TW: Police have to zero in on TM. If anyone had anything to do with this and he tends to be suicidal he would be the weak link. LE should be leaning on him real hard.
BG: This guy is very vulnerable and he will jump from the dark side to the light side very quickly -- if there is evidence he can provide it, it there is no evidence, he can tell them that.
JH: It is a dream moment. If LE can get answers, they may get enough to prosecute the case.
TW: There are often red herrings, like the letter--this person who sent the letter could have gotten a reward yet they didn't sign the letter?

Snicker posted the above at ctv...Snicker rocks over there...always has great info & is right on the money with what he/she posts/reads/hears regarding the news!!

DD...maybe you got the 3 day thing confused with the 3 drugs that Morphey overdosed on..??
i trust Snicker with her update enough to not stay up for Greta's repeat...

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=319667&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:47 PM
So WHY is Steve REALLY backing Drew in all of this? This is quite a serious case and he is as seemingly his only friend. They can call Ric a "fairweather friend", but he did defend him early on, too...until he looked at all the mounting evidence. So why is this Steve C. on his bandwagon?!

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:51 PM
IMO if Thomas was so messed up on xanxa he would of been no help to Drew with putting the blue barrel in Drews suv.

i don't know WC...it's amazing what some folks can do/function on lots of xanax....either way, i don't believe that T Morphey has memory lapses...he just doesn't want to tell LE the entire truth, IMO...he wants everyone to think he had no idea that Stacy was in the barrel..that he's innocent, yada yada yada.....he'll use this "overdose" to his advantage now & milk it for everything it's worth...again, imo

Leila
the news (Fox tv). Has anyone in IL heard of Rice Lake? Saw that a Tom Morphey and a John Morphey aka Team Morphey did some fishing there. Could be DP's brothers

LISTING PHOTOS
Click photo to enlarge

Team Morphey

]

This has to be DP's step-brothers. When I was searching the surname Morphey, there were very very few by that surname. Since we know that the two step-brothers are Thomas and John, this has to be the two brothers.

Sedona
So WHY is Steve REALLY backing Drew in all of this? This is quite a serious case and he is as seemingly his only friend. They can call Ric a "fairweather friend", but he did defend him early on, too...until he looked at all the mounting evidence. So why is this Steve C. on his bandwagon?!

He is sucked into Drew's lies and manipulation, IMO. He most likely thinks Drew is this great guy because he has never been on the edge of his vindictive sword. :croc:

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:52 PM
That letter is not worth a dime. Either Drew wrote it or some crazy woman who now has a fantasy about Drew wrote it...and it is not true. If she or anyone had seen Stacy...they would have immediately contacted the local PD, or ISP, or the FBI. This is a crank letter. No proof of ANYTHING.

SeriouslySearching
11-27-2007, 11:54 PM
He is sucked into Drew's lies and manipulation, IMO. He most likely thinks Drew is this great guy because he has never been on the edge of his vindictive sword. :croc:Good point! But can't this guy read the writing on the wall right in front of his face?!

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:54 PM

maybe he's just an idiot?....maybe DP is a bookie & Steve makes bets thru him...who knows?...could be a number of reasons he's backing him, along with he just simply likes him & doesn't think he's capable of causing someone harm?...i find it strange also, now....

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Good point! But can't this guy read the writing on the wall right in front of his face?!

maybe he is...maybe he'll suddenly stop yakkin it up on the TV now....lol, i know I would!

Leila
11-27-2007, 11:56 PM
hey Leila.....am i right that MP said that Morphey overdosed the next day, or was it days later????

It was the next day.........and since Stacy disappeared on Sunday, Oct. 28, that would be on Monday Oct. 29th.

CW
11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Close enough ohh..I totally agree with you nothing would surprise me Drew.

Tom'sGirl
11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Snicker posted the above at ctv...Snicker rocks over there...always has great info & is right on the money with what [quote]he/she posts/reads/hears regarding the news!!

Snicker is a She

DD...maybe you got the 3 day thing confused with the 3 drugs that Morphey overdosed on..??

I also heard/read the same as DD, three days later

close_enough
11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
[quote]

This has to be DP's step-brothers. When I was searching the surname Morphey, there were very very few by that surname. Since we know that the two step-brothers are Thomas and John, this has to be the two brothers.

i agree.....good find, itsreenw!!...i meant to tell you that earlier when i responded to this:)

SuziQ
11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
This has to be DP's step-brothers. When I was searching the surname Morphey, there were very very few by that surname. Since we know that the two step-brothers are Thomas and John, this has to be the two brothers.[/quote]

Ahhh, you get a prize too! Good info!

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:00 AM
[quote=close_enough;1820190]
Snicker posted the above at ctv...Snicker rocks over there...always has great info & is right on the money with what

Snicker is a She

I also heard/read the same as DD, three days later

thanks TG:)
yes, i DO enjoy Snicker's posts!....well, it's back to watching Greta's repeat:p

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Has Rice Lake been searched?

close_enough
Ahhh, you get a prize too! Good info!

yeah, itsreenw posted this waaaay back earlier....i got confused with the step-brother/half brother thing, lol....

SuziQ
I was trying to say thanks to Itsreen for finding good info. But I am having problems with quotes today. Me and Delta played who's on first this morning. Maybe it's me. I have a very sick little pom here that has had my up for the past two days and I am very sleep deprived.

SeriouslySearching
Is it me or does this case just keep getting deeper and deeper into a bigger mess?!

SeriouslySearching
11-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Has Rice Lake been searched?I don't know...but it certainly should be!

i.b.nora
11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
I heard three days later, as well. So, possibly Wednesday or Thursday?

Also, he took xanax, zoloft, and alcohol.

We could compare with the date of that first rumor, perhaps?

mysteriew
Itsreenw, you might want to call that in to LE or notify the family of that pic, since it shows that TM is familiar with that lake.

close_enough
It was the next day.........and since Stacy disappeared on Sunday, Oct. 28, that would be on Monday Oct. 29th.

thanks Leila! that's what i thought MF said, but wasn't 100% sure of it......Ooooky dokey, we have 2 folks that heard the next day, & 2 folks that heard 3 days later, LOL......i'll be up for Greta's repeat to make sure;)

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Is it me or does this case just keep getting deeper and deeper into a bigger mess?!

SS, I've never seen anything like it. It's like some really off the wall conspiracy website or book. It would not be remotely believable if not for the facts to back it up. It's right up there with something the Natl. Enq would make up. Next we'll be hearing that Drew is an alien.

DeltaDawn
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
If Thomas worked at the bar Drew owned..wasn't that bar known to have a lot of drug deals, etc taking place there..maybe Thomas also knows about all of that and has started talking..that could be the reason there are investigations from the Feds as well as the BB chief coming out and wanting to research what went on while Drew worked for BB...Thomas does tie in nicely to all of this..and maybe he saw more then Drew realized..if Drew wrote him off as a stoned drunk.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:06 AM

i didn't hear that he was drinking...just that he overdosed on prozac, xanax & another antidepressant...(which COULD be the zoloft)

HAHAH!!!...everyone heard something diff!

SuziQ

Post 83 has both rumors and the dates

Leila
thanks...i wasn't 100% positive on that, so i'll watch Greta's repeat at midnight, lol....

I thought I heard it was the next day, but I will watch the repeat of Greta which is on at 10:00 here.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
SS, I've never seen anything like it. It's like some really off the wall conspiracy website or book. It would not be remotely believable if not for the facts to back it up. It's right up there with something the Natl. Enq would make up. Next we'll be hearing that Drew is an alien.

LOL..

this reminds me of something i read earlier today....
forget exactly how it was worded but something along the lines of Greta finding out that the blue barrel is buried in Satish & Deepak's back yard....

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
LOL..

this reminds me of something i read earlier today....
forget exactly how it was worded but something along the lines of Greta finding out that the blue barrel is buried in Satish & Deepak's back yard....

lol, sad but true.

Leila
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Has Rice Lake been searched?

I was just thinking about this..........LE might want to check out all the favorite fishing spots. DP has a boat too and maybe they all go fishing together. I think it's likely they'd pick a lake they're familiar with.

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:17 AM
which one of them owns a boat ?

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:18 AM
ahhh, dp does?

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:19 AM
I was just thinking about this..........LE might want to check out all the favorite fishing spots. DP has a boat too and maybe they all go fishing together. I think it's likely they'd pick a lake they're familiar with.

yep, per itsreenw's picture/post it appears that the two brothers (tom & john) enter fishing tournaments...they would know that lake like the back of their hand...i know my oldest son does a lot of fishing & knows everything there is to know about several lakes here in TN....

Leila
11-28-2007, 12:19 AM
thanks Leila! that's what i thought MF said, but wasn't 100% sure of it......Ooooky dokey, we have 2 folks that heard the next day, & 2 folks that heard 3 days later, LOL......i'll be up for Greta's repeat to make sure;)

Well...................now that there seems to be some doubt, I'm going to watch the repeat of Greta later tonight just to be sure. ;)

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:20 AM
Well...................now that there seems to be some doubt, I'm going to watch the repeat of Greta later tonight just to be sure. ;)

lol, i'll be up also ready to type at midnight here....

Leila
11-28-2007, 12:22 AM
which one of them owns a boat ?

There was a report from in front of DP's house yesterday, and I saw his boat on a boat trailer there in front of the house. It looked more like a ski boat than a fishing boat though.

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 12:24 AM
There was a report from in front of DP's house yesterday, and I saw his boat on a boat trailer there in front of the house. It looked more like a ski boat than a fishing boat though.

That was a search boat Leila

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:26 AM

I think that was a searchers boat. They were gathered at Sharons for a secret coordination meeting. No one else but searchers allowed inside.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Close enough ohh..I totally agree with you nothing would surprise me Drew.

yeah, i can picture DP at the hospital visiting his relative...."how ya doin buddy?"...."now ya know, you're gonna have to straighten up & put this behind ya"...(with a pat on the back & a big smile):rolleyes:

itsreenw
11-28-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks Mysteriew, SuziQ and close enough,

I will contact someone immediately. BTW, I too, read that TM was hospitalized 3 days after SP disappeared.

itsreenw
11-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Ok, I just called the ISP tip line, the family's tip line, looking for the # to the FBI tip line. If anyone has it, please feel free to call it in.

Leila
11-28-2007, 12:39 AM
TomsGirl and SuziQ...........thanks for the clarification. I really thought I was looking at another one of DP's "toys" - a ski boat. :)

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Ok, I just called the ISP tip line, the family's tip line, looking for the # to the FBI tip line. If anyone has it, please feel free to call it in.

https://tips.fbi.gov/

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:42 AM
http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

(snip)
Stacy's friend and neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, says Drew did visit someone in the hospital a few days after Stacy disappeared.

"He needed me to watch the kids if I could for about an hour and a half; he was going to go visit a relative that had tried to commit suicide," Bychowski said.

Bychowski says she asked Drew about that relative's wellbeing when he returned from the hospital later.

"I did ask him, I said, 'how is your relative,' and he said, 'What? Oh, he's OK, he just had some issues, lost his family, lost his job, you know,'" Bychowski said.

She also says police asked her about a barrel immediately after Stacy disappeared.

i.b.nora
11-28-2007, 12:42 AM
You should give your tip to Greta. http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
on the right hand side at the bottom.

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
TomsGirl and SuziQ...........thanks for the clarification. I really thought I was looking at another one of DP's "toys" - a ski boat. :)

I initially thought it was Drews as well, I had to reread Greta's update to clarify that.

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 12:44 AM

YW Leila!

If DP did have a boat he would have to park it on the side of the house in front of the travel trailer. There isn't much room left in the back yard :)

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 12:48 AM
If I were going to call in a tip. I would do it with LE. That way you make sure they have it. IMO, Greta is not obligated to inform LE until after the fact and the crew at Stacypeterson.com is learning as they go along...

close_enough
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM
If I were going to call in a tip. I would do it with LE. That way you make sure they have it. IMO, Greta is not obligated to inform LE until after the fact and the crew at Stacypeterson.com is learning as they go along.

exactly...i'd go with LE, no one else...

itsreenw
11-28-2007, 01:02 AM
OK, I submitted the info to ISP, Cassandra, FBI and Greta. Hope it helps. What the heck is a muskie fish??

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 01:03 AM
OK, I submitted the info to ISP, Cassandra, FBI and Greta. Hope it helps. What the heck is a muskie fish??

A huge ugly fish.

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 01:05 AM

Quick look-up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muskellunge

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Oh and thank you for doing that Itsreenw.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Rice Lake is in WI...right above the "S" in the word WI

http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/state/wisconsin.html

eta....nope...IL

http://www.fermatainc.com/il/site_49.html

gosh i'm getting sleeeeeepy....trying to find a map of where this lake is in IL

chicoliving
11-28-2007, 01:40 AM

eta....nope...IL

Here's a Rice Lake

http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt/PDF%27s/ricelake.pdf

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 01:41 AM

eta....nope...IL

I don't know if this link will work or not, but it's 164 from Bolingbrook.

Driving Directions
Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Bolingbrook,+IL&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=rice+lake+illinois&f=d&hl=en&sll=41.742115,-88.081512&sspn=0.216719,0.462799&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1 (http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Bolingbrook,+IL&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=rice+lake+illinois&f=d&hl=en&sll=41.742115,-88.081512&sspn=0.216719,0.462799&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1)>

Start address: Rice Lake
End address: Bolingbrook, IL

Start at: Rice Lake

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:45 AM

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=DNUS,DNUS:2006-50,DNUS:en&hl=en&q=rice+lake+illinois&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

thanks!....from what i've gathered, (& i could be wrong, lol) it's about 3 & 1/2 hours drive from Bolingbrook to Rice Lake....

http://illinoisgis.ito.state.il.us/routemap/RouteResult.asp?ServerURL=http&#37;3A%2F%2Fillinoisgis .ito.state.il.us%2Fscripts%2Fwebgate.dll&GroupID=ROUTEMAP&UserID=rmIMSuser&MapID=InsideIllinois&T=319.0103612363&L=261.0732432225&B=207.2333612399&R=447.6174672968&X=500&Y=300&SetZoom=0&userType=undefined&RouteID=%2524id%253A163.191.151.26FVGNEDMHOSVHRH%2 507%2524p%253A50.0%2507%2524o%253A0%2507%2524w%253 A1%2507%2524l%253A2%2507%2524x1%253A406.2675%2507% 2524y1%253A309.36875%2507%2524n1%253ABolingbrook%2 52C%2520IL%2507%2524x2%253A302.39125%2507%2524y2%2 53A216.2325%2507%2524n2%253AFulton%2520County&UseExt=1&SetSeg=0&NSeg=0&AddDoc=undefined&Mode=ZoomIn&Zoom=1&RPrintT=0&ZoomFull.x=11&ZoomFull.y=6

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 01:46 AM

Thank you for submitting that Reen. At least if they didn't have that info before, they do now.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Here's a Rice Lake

& thank you too, chico!

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:52 AM

good deal!...glad you did...you just might be on to something....it's worth checking out anyway....

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Here's a Rice Lake

From the link

Directions
Rice Lake/Banner Marsh State Fish & Wildlife Areas are both accessible by US Rte 24. Both sites are well signed with Banner Marsh providing four access points and Rice Lake one.
Traveling from the north, via I-55 to Bloomington-Normal, take I-74 west to 474 which will bypass Peoria to the south. Exit 474 onto US Rte 24 west, travel approximately 15 miles on US Rte 24 west to access Banner Marsh and approximately 20 miles to the entrance to Rice Lake.
Traveling from the south, you can access these sites by utilizing these same routes. Traveling from the east or west, travelers may utilize US Rte 136 to state routes 78 & 97, one miles west of Havana. Travel north approximately five miles to US Rte 24, then approximately 12 miles to the Rice Lake entrance and 17 miles to the Banner Marsh entrance.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:54 AM

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=DNUS,DNUS:2006-50,DNUS:en&hl=en&q=rice+lake+illinois&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

hmmm, that would mean about 6 hours driving both ways, right?...at least 5 anyway?
would that fit the timeline of when the cars were in the driveway & when they weren't....we don't know for sure when DP left the house that day right?...but we know that both cars were in the driveway at around 11 pm that Sunday night?

eta...noooooo, i'm confused again...when was it both cars were in the driveway & who was it that said they were?

close_enough
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
DUH...we have a timeline thread, lol

both cars were gone at around 11 pm that night, per Cassandra...
both cars were there at 1:30 in the afternoon, per the neighbor...hmmm

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 02:00 AM
We know both cars were in the driveway until 1:30. We know that the cars were not there at 11pm. (Cass talked to Drew P at 11pm, she thought she heard the keys, he was huffing and puffing, she heard movement, but he said he was at home but he wasn't) But they were there at something like 1:30 or 2:30 am.

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 02:01 AM
hmmm, that would mean about 6 hours driving both ways, right?...at least 5 anyway?
would that fit the timeline of when the cars were in the driveway & when they weren't....we don't know for sure when DP left the house that day right?...but we know that both cars were in the driveway at around 11 pm that Sunday night?

eta...noooooo, i'm confused again...when was it both cars were in the driveway & who was it that said they were?

LOL, I edited my post, this link is better

Driving Directions
Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Bolingbrook,+IL&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=rice+lake+illinois&f=d&hl=en&sll=41.742115,-88.081512&sspn=0.216719,0.462799&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1 (http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Bolingbrook,+IL&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=rice+lake+illinois&f=d&hl=en&sll=41.742115,-88.081512&sspn=0.216719,0.462799&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1)>

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:02 AM
the NEXT DAY (October 29th) Morphey overdoses on 3 drugs...per MF on repeat of Greta....UGH, i've GOT to go to bed, lol

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 02:04 AM
the NEXT DAY (October 29th) Morphey overdoses on 3 drugs...per MF on repeat of Greta....UGH, i've GOT to go to bed, lol

Thanks for staying up to report closer, hope that report is correct and we don't read something else somewhere else :)

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:07 AM
LOL, I edited my post, this link is better

Driving Directions

yes, this is better than mine, TG...thanks....this means he would have had plenty of time after say, 2 pm that day up until late late that night to have driven that far & back......again, hmmmmm wish we knew what time the neighbor saw DP & the other man loading up the barrel into the SUV...

itsreenw
11-28-2007, 02:10 AM
CE, both cars were gone at 11:30pm but they were home at 2:30am. Cassandra said DP was out of breath and she heard ignition bells when she talked to him.

Freaking out looking at these directions:

Directions: From the intersection of SR 78/N Main St. and SR 9/W Locust St. in Canton, go east on SR 9/E Locust St., following SR 9 for 8.0 miles to US 24 in the town of Banner. Go southwest (right) on US 24 for 3.3 miles to Rice Lake on the left.

Don't know if anyone believes in psychics but ************.com shows a 9 circled. Also a 26. Don't know what that means.

eta: looking at the google directions from Tomsgirl (thanks), here is the 26:

6 (javascript:void(0)).Take exit 267 for IL-53 toward Romeoville/Bolingbrook

cReEpy!!!

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Thanks for staying up to report closer, hope that report is correct and we don't read something else somewhere else :)

no problem, TG....i was waiting with my ears/eyes peeled on this one;)

eta...Mark F said that they got this info from "multiple & different sources"

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 02:13 AM
yes, this is better than mine, TG...thanks....this means he would have had plenty of time after say, 2 pm that day up until late late that night to have driven that far & back......again, hmmmmm wish we knew what time the neighbor saw DP & the other man loading up the barrel into the SUV...

You know in the beginning there was an article interviewing the neighbor who lives on the other side of DP's home and her name was Carol Shelton. She was describing the hectic situation (paraphrasing here) on their street.

Could she have been the one who saw the barrel being loaded into the SUV? Whoever it was, I'm sure the LE took notes of the date/day of when that person saw this occur.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:16 AM
CE, both cars were gone at 11:30pm but they were home at 2:30am. Cassandra said DP was out of breath and she heard ignition bells when she talked to him.

Freaking out looking at these directions:

Directions: From the intersection of SR 78/N Main St. and SR 9/W Locust St. in Canton, go east on SR 9/E Locust St., following SR 9 for 8.0 miles to US 24 in the town of Banner. Go southwest (right) on US 24 for 3.3 miles to Rice Lake on the left.

Don't know if anyone believes in psychics but ************.com shows a 9 circled. Also a 26. Don't know what that means.

OH, where is the thread about Brians dreams???...i thought i saw it earlier this evening, but now i can't find it???

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:18 AM
You know in the beginning there was an article interviewing the neighbor who lives on the other side of DP's home and her name was Carol Shelton. She was describing the hectic situation (paraphrasing here) on their street.

Could she have been the one who saw the barrel being loaded into the SUV? Whoever it was, I'm sure the LE took notes of the date/day of when that person saw this occur.

oh yes, i'm sure LE knows what time the barrel was being loaded in the SUV...just wish WE knew, lol

Leila
11-28-2007, 02:19 AM
Also watched the repeat of Greta.....................

Thomas Morphey has been identified as the man who helped move the blue barrel. It was the NEXT DAY that he overdosed on 3 anti-depressants and alcohol. EMS was called to the house and he was transported to the hospital and released the next day.

Mark Fuhrman said that the media has been unable to get identity of the neighbor who saw DP and Tom Morphey move the barrel. Mark Fuhrman said he's gone to the Morphey residence a couple of times - the porch light is on, there's no sign of anyone at home, and neighborhood kids haven't seen the family. He said no one seems to know where Thomas Morphey is.

The interview with Kathleen Savio's nephew, Charley - Charley says Tom Morphey managed the bar (owned by DP) and was bartender there when Charley was a D-J. He said he hasn't seen Tom in a long time - years. Greta asked if Tom had a drug problem and Charley said he didn't know. She asked about alcohol and he said he heard Tom flipped his truck while intoxicated.

What I'm wondering at this point is where Thomas Morphey is??? Has he and his wife gone into hiding? Is he talking to the police?

This is one time that the media does have one little tidbit.......the name of the guy who helped move the blue barrel and the facts surrounding his drug overdose, but that's all they have. Nothing else is known.

itsreenw
11-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Was DP's quote to Cassandra that he'd been out all day looking for Stacy? Cell phone pings should easily show if he was anywhere along that route unless he knew to turn his phone off.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:21 AM
Also watched the repeat of Greta.....................

Thomas Morphey has been identified as the man who helped move the blue barrel. It was the NEXT DAY that he overdosed on 3 anti-depressants and alcohol. EMS was called to the house and he was transported to the hospital and released the next day.

Mark Fuhrman said that the media has been unable to get identity of the neighbor who saw DP and Tom Morphey move the barrel. Mark Fuhrman said he's gone to the Morphey residence a couple of times - the porch light is on, there's no sign of anyone at home, and neighborhood kids haven't seen the family. He said no one seems to know where Thomas Morphey is.

The interview with Kathleen Savio's nephew, Charley - Charley says Tom Morphey managed the bar (owned by DP) and was bartender there when Charley was a D-J. He said he hasn't seen Tom in a long time - years. Greta asked if Tom had a drug problem and Charley said he didn't know. She asked about alcohol and he said he heard Tom flipped his truck while intoxicated.

What I'm wondering at this point is where Thomas Morphey is??? Has he and his wife gone into hiding? Is he talking to the police?

This is one time that the media does have one little tidbit.......the name of the guy who helped move the blue barrel and the facts surrounding his drug overdose, but that's all they have. Nothing else is known.

hahah!...you did a whole lot better than me ....i got the words "NEXT DAY" locked into my brain & started typing, lol....

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 02:22 AM
oh yes, i'm sure LE knows what time the barrel was being loaded in the SUV...just wish WE knew, lol
Oh man, what did I say just a few posts away, now this article says two days :doh:

By Matthew Walberg | Tribune staff reporter 11:32 PM CST, November 27, 2007 http://m1.2mdn.net/viewad/817-grey.gif (http://ad.doubleclick.net/click;h=v8/3618/0/0/&#37;2a/n;44306;0-0;0;12925715;21-88/31;0/0/0;;~sscs=%3f) After allegedly helping Drew Peterson haul a large container that was warm to the touch from a bedroom, a male relative of the former Bolingbrook police sergeant told a friend Oct. 28 that he was afraid he had just helped Peterson dispose of the body of his wife, Stacy Peterson, a source close to the investigation said.

The relative was so distraught that he was hospitalized two days later after an apparent suicide attempt, two sources close to the case said. The relative's name is being withheld by the Tribune; he has not been charged with a crime nor named as a suspect

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-071128peterson,1,4934753.story?track=rss (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-071128peterson,1,4934753.story?track=rss)

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Leila, and I gather they heard barking at Morpheys house? Posters at Greta are wanting someone to do a well check or notify the humane society. Not a bad idea IMO.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Was DP's quote to Cassandra that he'd been out all day looking for Stacy? Cell phone pings should easily show if he was anywhere along that route unless he knew to turn his phone off.

i'm thinkin he knew to turn his cell phone off....BUT, if Cassandra talked to him at around 11 pm that night, they'll know where he was when he talked to Cassandra....he was, more than likely closer to home by then, i'm guessing...

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:27 AM
The container is rectangle:

(snip)
A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

The two men went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said.

They left the home about 10p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-071128peterson,1,4934753.story?track=rss

ETA: sorry, I copy and pasted the wrong quote, it's corrected below

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:28 AM
Leila, and I gather they heard barking at Morpheys house? Posters at Greta are wanting someone to do a well check or notify the humane society. Not a bad idea IMO.

yep, MF DID mention the dogs were barking....
..i'm betting Morphey is there in the house, but not answering the door or phone....

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:29 AM
The below answers the 9PM phone call: From the above link:
Drew Peterson was scheduled to work at 5 p.m. Oct. 28 but called in to take a personal or sick day, said Bolingbrook police Lt. Ken Teppel.

A source familiar with the investigation said that at about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Holy Moly! We now have an answer to the 9PM phone call!

(snip)
A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

The two men went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said.

They left the home about 10p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-071128peterson,1,4934753.story?track=rss

omg!:eek:

Leila
11-28-2007, 02:36 AM
DUH...we have a timeline thread, lol

both cars were gone at around 11 pm that night, per Cassandra...
both cars were there at 1:30 in the afternoon, per the neighbor...hmmm

The neighbor, Sharon, said both cars were in the driveway until 1:30pm on Sunday. The cars were still gone when Cassandra went there at 11:00pm that night. Both cars were back in the driveway at 2:30am Monday morning- 3 and 1/2 hours later, when Cassandra drove by again.

So, there's a window of at least 10 hours and at the most 13 hours.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:37 AM
The below answers the 9PM phone call: From the above link:
Drew Peterson was scheduled to work at 5 p.m. Oct. 28 but called in to take a personal or sick day, said Bolingbrook police Lt. Ken Teppel.

A source familiar with the investigation said that at about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

yeah...personal/sick day....omg!!
so all of this took place at night...even removing the container from the home!!!!...NOT in broad daylight ....dumbass should have let his relative answer the phone..that's how LE knew he didn't actually talk to Stacy...the phone wasn't answered....

ok, this won't jibe with Rice Lake, imo....not enough time to get there & back from 10 pm to 2 am...

again...OMG:eek:
glad i went ahead & stayed up!

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:37 AM

(snip)
Another source familiar with the investigation said that on Wednesday, Drew Peterson's 14-year-old son is expected to appear before a special grand jury looking into not only Stacy Peterson's disappearance, but the 2004 death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in her bathtub. Her death originally was classified as an accident, but authorities have reopened the case, saying the circumstances of her death appear to have been arranged to conceal a homicide.

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:39 AM
yeah...personal/sick day....omg!!
so all of this took place at night...even removing the container from the home!!!!...NOT in broad daylight ....dumbass should have let his relative answer the phone..that's how LE knew he didn't actually talk to Stacy...the phone wasn't answered....

ok, this won't jibe with Rice Lake, imo....not enough time to get there & back from 10 pm to 2 am...

again...OMG:eek:
glad i went ahead & stayed up!

So the timeline is down to 4 hours.....

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:44 AM
So, I now gotta ask....what was with the neighbor sighting of Drew moving a blue barrel during the day? It now appears that the blue barrel and the rectangle container are not one and the same.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:45 AM
So the timeline is down to 4 hours.....

yes, that's how i see it....hmmm, so this leads us to believe, IF we believe the relative, that DP disposed of Stacy by himself...hmmm, wonder how/IF Michael Robinson plays into all of this....

Leila
11-28-2007, 02:45 AM

Yes......if there's dogs that have been left and no one is taking care of them, then there should be a welfare check.

Also.........I did check out Gretawire, and posters there are saying that they heard Shep Smith say that Greta was heading back to Bolingbrook. I didn't watch Shep, but if that's true..........Greta must be expecting some sort of big news happening there soon.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:46 AM
So, I now gotta ask....what was with the neighbor sighting of Drew moving a blue barrel during the day? It now appears that the blue barrel and the rectangle container are not one and the same.

yeah, i'm thinking the same thing....this container sounds like what was mentioned early on, as one of those rubbermaid type containers...ya know that was mentioned, remember????....then it kept switching to a blue barrel...maybe this is why DP keeps insisting there was no blue barrel?

Vegas Bride
11-28-2007, 02:49 AM
The next time I see DrewP on the tv, me thinks he'lll be in handcuffs!
Oh I do hope they get a good close up of it :)

VB

Tom'sGirl

Good video=>check the video area on right in blue and click on:

Police say they know who helped Sgt. Peterson carry big blue barrel from home and what he did next (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/#)

Nephew Charlie Doman mentions he was not surprised by the news of Thomas Morphey and the drug overdose.

close_enough
Yes......if there's dogs that have been left and no one is taking care of them, then there should be a welfare check.

Also.........I did check out Gretawire, and posters there are saying that they heard Shep Smith say that Greta was heading back to Bolingbrook. I didn't watch Shep, but if that's true..........Greta must be expecting some sort of big news happening there soon.

what time was Shep on?...i thought he was only on during the day?

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 02:52 AM
yeah, i'm thinking the same thing....this container sounds like what was mentioned early on, as one of those rubbermaid type containers...ya know that was mentioned, remember????....then it kept switching to a blue barrel...maybe this is why DP keeps insisting there was no blue barrel?

It sounds like LE has known about Thomas since the 30th. Why did they waste so much time focusing just on a blue barrel? No wonder Drew was so cocky. Maybe he intended to throw people off, who knows.

mysteriew
11-28-2007, 02:55 AM

(snip)

Great article SuziQ. Thanks for posting that!

close_enough
11-28-2007, 02:58 AM
something else i was just thinking about...the timeline could be even shorter....Cassandra knows both cars were gone around 11 pm, & then she said they were both there at 2:30 am....who's to say that both cars weren't back in the driveway at midnight or 1 am for that matter....from what i understand, Cassandra didn't sit & watch the driveway for over 3 hours....if DP dropped the relative off at 10 pm, then someone had to help DP shuffle the vehicles around.....& maybe even help dispose of Stacy....IF we believe the relative, Morphey...

Leila
11-28-2007, 02:58 AM

I've just finished catching up with this thread and OMG........a LOT of questions answered with that article! :eek:

Yes......the timeline is now down to 4 hours, so that really shortens the distance from Bolingbrook. But still............driving at 50 - 60 mph, the disposal of the body could be 75 - 100 miles away. Figure an hour and a half of driving, an hour to dispose of the body, and an hour and a half to get home. When Cassandra called DP and reported he was out of breath and she could hear keys, he had probably just finished disposing of the body and was getting ready to drive home!

chicoliving
11-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Drew Peterson, Bed Linens, the Big Blue Barrel and the Backyard Pool

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

Drew Peterson and the blue barrel

http://lowdown.blogs.foxnews.com/

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 03:03 AM

(snip)

LOL, I posted that link above http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1820465&postcount=207
I should have read it all and guess no one else did either ;)

Leila
11-28-2007, 03:05 AM

I was thinking the same thing.........the Rubbermaid rectangle container. I can't remember if I've ever seen a Rubbermaid container 4 feet long? There's a shallow one for wrapping paper.........but I can't picture a Rubbermaid rectangle container large enough to hold an adult body.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing.........the Rubbermaid rectangle container. I can't remember if I've ever seen a Rubbermaid container 4 feet long? There's a shallow one for wrapping paper.........but I can't picture a Rubbermaid rectangle container large enough to hold an adult body.

i know i've seen some pretty big ones at Target, but i don't know if they were 4 ft long....hold on!...i've got two big ones upstairs; let me go measure one of them, lol....brb

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:11 AM
Good video=>check the video area on right in blue and click on:

Police say they know who helped Sgt. Peterson carry big blue barrel from home and what he did next (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/#)

Nephew Charlie Doman mentions he was not surprised by the news of Thomas Morphey and the drug overdose.

Thanks! Interesting.....

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:11 AM
nope, mine are 32" long & 13" deep.....ok, 4 ft would be 48" right?...i suppose there are containers like that out there somewhere, hmmm....

eta...in my younger days when i was 100 lbs, i probably could have fit in the ones i have!!

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:12 AM
LOL, I posted that link above http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1820465&postcount=207
I should have read it all and guess no one else did either ;)

Yes you did, and thank you! :blowkiss:

Leila
11-28-2007, 03:16 AM
nope, mine are 32" long & 13" deep.....ok, 4 ft would be 48" right?...i suppose there are containers like that out there somewhere, hmmm..

I've got one that's 4 feet long, but it's only about16 inches wide and 8 inches deep. It's for those long tubes of wrapping paper. There's just no way a body would fit into something like that. I can't think of seeing anything larger.

Angelray
11-28-2007, 03:18 AM
I had one that was really deep. It held a great big christmas tree so I know it was either 4ft or more. was green.. so they are out there, maybe walmart.

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:19 AM
I've got one that's 4 feet long, but it's only about16 inches wide and 8 inches deep. It's for those long tubes of wrapping paper. There's just no way a body would fit into something like that. I can't think of seeing anything larger.

see, i think that's HUGE!!...Stacy was/is so tiny, from what i've read...i think she could be scrunched into one that size...am i the only one that thinks this?

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:21 AM
I've got a rubbermaid container with a hinged lid for camping gear. Its 3ft by 21inches and 18 inches deep. There are bigger ones, but I chose the size I bought because it would fit in the back of my SUV. Mine is big enough to cram a 100 pound person in IMO.

Leila
11-28-2007, 03:21 AM
So, now there seems to be a new direction. We're back to two containers - one is a blue barrel and one is a 4 foot rectangle container.

And the rectangle container was moved at night.......probably after the children were in bed or deeply engrossed in a movie or video game. The two younger children were probably in bed.

It shortens the time line drastically too. The water searches for a blue barrel might be wasted time - the rectangle was probably buried.

chicoliving
11-28-2007, 03:24 AM
As I took the tour Drew offered me room to room exclusively and without any cameras, in the basement there was a large blue top to a container - not a barrel - but a rubbermaid type container that was very large without the matching bottom. Relevant? I don’t know. But it seemed odd to me that it was sitting there without the bottom in sight. Drew did not make reference to it.

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Between the little girl in Texas and this case, I'll never look at a rubbermaid storage container the same way again.

Tom'sGirl
11-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Yes you did, and thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm starting to get rummy reading everywhere in four windows.

I think all this reading and trying to keep facts straight is causing a mass to form in my brain :crazy:

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Drew Peterson, Bed Linens, the Big Blue Barrel and the Backyard Pool

Drew Peterson and the blue barrel

http://lowdown.blogs.foxnews.com/

interesting.....wonder what this (below) is suppose to mean?..wonder what Colby is thinking???

I also keep thinking about the above ground pool behind the Peterson home. Drew mentioning to a number of us that Stacy took her bikini…along with the belief that this blue barrel held pool chemicals…and the news that Kathleen Savio’s body was found in a bathtub.

also seeing the large top of a container down in the basement...kinda creepy, but why not use the top of it???...:waitasec:

Leila
11-28-2007, 03:27 AM
As I took the tour Drew offered me room to room exclusively and without any cameras, in the basement there was a large blue top to a container - not a barrel - but a rubbermaid type container that was very large without the matching bottom. Relevant? I don’t know. But it seemed odd to me that it was sitting there without the bottom in sight. Drew did not make reference to it.

This might be extremely relevant in light of that newspaper article!

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:28 AM
This might be extremely relevant in light of that newspaper article!

yes, but how would someone seal the container without the lid/top????

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm starting to get rummy reading everywhere in four windows.

I think all this reading and trying to keep facts straight is causing a mass to form in my brain :crazy:

Oh I can relate!

SuziQ
11-28-2007, 03:31 AM
interesting.....wonder what this (below) is suppose to mean?..wonder what Colby is thinking???

I also keep thinking about the above ground pool behind the Peterson home. Drew mentioning to a number of us that Stacy took her bikini…along with the belief that this blue barrel held pool chemicals…and the news that Kathleen Savio’s body was found in a bathtub.

also seeing the large top of a container down in the basement...kinda creepy, but why not use the top of it???...:waitasec:

Ok, the obvious answer would be LE has checked out the pool. Several over the last month have asked that question. But has LE checked out that pool?

close_enough
11-28-2007, 03:31 AM
my thinking is going round in circles...good night!

Angelray
11-28-2007, 03:32 AM
I remember when I put my tree back in the container to put back in the attic that if I had another bin the same size I could put one in the other but then I would just have an extra lid laying around.. maybe there was two bins. I cant see one being sturdy enough..