#1 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55533

Continue on here.

Littledeer
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Thank You Windchime!!!!

I'll take the chair to the left!! LOL

CW
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
LOL Littledeer your to funny, I don't blame you for wanting the chair to the left I promise I won't fight you for it.

Pocono Sleuther
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
I guess that leaves me on the floor? :)

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm freezing, I'll sit by the fireplace.

Littledeer
12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Poco:

The best place to be!!! Right in front of the fire (giving you warmth to your back) and in between WC and I on the left and the right on the chairs.

You are covered with warth and love

BTT: I am praying that Stacy will be found somewhere before the end of this year. With all of the newest technology coming out this week and trying to "dredge" the canal at certain point(s), just maybe, Stacy will be found.

Hopefully, not only are they looking there, but at other places too,

Littledeer
12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Suzi:

You grab the poker and turn the wood and keep the home fires burning!! LOL

panthera
12-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I didn't check back on the previous thread so forgive me if this has been posted there ~ but it seems to be the only "news" today!

"Quiet at Peterson home"

BOLINGBROOK -- For the first time in more than 40 days, the people of Pheasant Chase Court were free of the media.
Television trucks, cameramen, photographers and print reporters pulled stakes from the once quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening, leaving embattled former police Sgt. Drew Peterson with some alone time for a change.

"Just enjoying my Sunday," Peterson said of the solace he was granted by the media's retreat.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/689236,4_1_JO10_PETERSON_S1.article

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Will anyone be watching Greta tonight? And are they willing to paraphraise for the rest of us?

panthera
12-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Will anyone be watching Greta tonight? And are they willing to paraphraise for the rest of us?
I can turn on another tv. DH is home tonight and we have MNF on! :D

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I can turn on another tv. DH is home tonight and we have MNF on! :D

Thank you! It's posted in one of the threads that Greta is supposed to have the minister on that Stacy talked to.

Jaded
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
I didn't check back on the previous thread so forgive me if this has been posted there ~ but it seems to be the only "news" today!

"Quiet at Peterson home"

BOLINGBROOK -- For the first time in more than 40 days, the people of Pheasant Chase Court were free of the media.
Television trucks, cameramen, photographers and print reporters pulled stakes from the once quiet cul-de-sac Sunday evening, leaving embattled former police Sgt. Drew Peterson with some alone time for a change.

"Just enjoying my Sunday," Peterson said of the solace he was granted by the media's retreat.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/689236,4_1_JO10_PETERSON_S1.article

How soon will it be until DP longs for his friend the camera? He'll seek out interviews. It's the Drew Show. *imo*

panthera
12-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Thank you! It's posted in one of the threads that Greta is supposed to have the minister on that Stacy talked to.
I just went over and read Greta's blog and it seems that Stacy told her pastor that DP had confessed to her he'd killed Kathleen????!!!! :eek:

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Greta ~

Stacy told her pastor that "he did it" (exact words) meaning that DP killed Kathleen.

More of the interview after Greta talks about the shootings in Colorado yesterday.

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Wow, thanks Panthera, no rumor on this one if we're hearing it from his mouth.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow, this pastor is really young, but very sincere and well-spoken. He just said that Stacy told him "He did it" (regarding Kathy's death).

I clarified and said, "he did what?" And she said, "he killed Kathleen"

No link - typed as pastor spoke on Greta.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Pastor speaking -
It was not just speculation on her part, there were details given that he's not comfortable discussing, but it was clear that he (Drew) had killed Kathleen.

She didn't tell the police when they talked to her about Kathy's death - pastor thinks she was afraid.

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:18 PM
More ~
He met SP 2 yrs. ago when she came to the church. Somewhat active in the church. DP would come less frequently. During 1st year he knew her as a counseling pastor she reached out to him with issues of life, dealing with life as a young mom. He thought she was very sweet, very kind, someone you don't need to be around much to know she loves her children. He says DP was nice enough, more reserved. He says there were issues in the marriage, some regular issues, some deeper. He tried not to look at any obstacles in the marriage as insurmountable. Both at different points seemed to be working on the marriage.

Stacy met alone with the pastor in August ~ she'd asked to meet with him alone to talk. The next day he met with her at a coffee shop in Bollingbrook. Started out with small talk, and then onto the issues with the relationship, marriage. She kept hinting that there was something more she wanted to talk about. "If you'd like to share it with me, I'm here to hear it, if you're comfortable please share it." "He did it." Pastor had a feeling what she meant but had to clear it up. "He did what?" "He killed Kathleen." Stacy gave him details that he can't share now. He asked her why she shared this with him, she said she hadn't ever told anyone else. Pastor can only speculate why Stacy confided in him then. Pastor believes what Stacy says is true because of specific information that she told him about the night Kathleen died and DP not being home that night. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy stayed with DP after that but he guesses it might be from fear. Stacy didn't tell pastor why DP killed Kathleen, or did she ever tell the police. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy didn't tell police what she knew about Kathleen's death.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:20 PM
More ~

Fabulous recap, panthera! I couldn't quite keep up. :D

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Fabulous recap, panthera! I couldn't quite keep up. :D
Thanks ~ my fingers were typing as fast as I could without typos!! :D

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Thank you everyone for the info. I am just blown away. The Pastor knows more than I would have imagined. Did the pastor mention whether DP knew that Stacy knew or not?

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:26 PM
More with pastor, Neil -

He confessed to killing Kathleen, the pastor doesn't want to give detail about what words were said, but Stacy told him that Drew did confess to her.

He hasn't spoken with Drew since Stacy disappeared. Drew knew that the pastor got together with Stacy and he called the pastor that same day that they met and wanted to meet with the pastor. He said "I thought we could meet since you just met with Stacy" - and this was right after Stacy had told him about the confession.

There are specific details that Stacy shared with pastor that's being backed up by the investigation and the news - it completely backs up what she said about him killing Kathleen.

Leila
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Watching Greta now.................Stacy said she had to get it off her chest.
Drew confessed to Stacy. DP said, "You know where I was" on the morning after Kathleen's death. He hasn't talked to DP. DP contacted the pastor by voice mail asking that he meet with him, saying since you just met with Stacy. The pastor said he did speak to DP on the phone, but they never met.

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
More ~
Pastor tried to control his own anxiety hearing this information. She said she just had to get it off her chest. He thinks she expected him to just not say anything at the time and just used him as a sounding board. Greta, "he actually confessed to Stacy to killing Kathleen Savio?" Pastor, "yes". Stacy told pastor that DP told her "you know where I was" the night Kathleen died (the comment was made to SP the following morning). Pastor hasn't seen DP for months, doesn't know if DP thinks SP might have told him this information. DP left a voicemail for the pastor shortly after Stacy had told pastor about Kathleen, pastor was scared, DP wanted to meet with him. Pastor said what is in the news since Stacy disappeared completely backs up what she said. Pastor makes an appeal for anyone who knows anything about Stacy's disappearance to come forward.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Thank you everyone for the info. I am just blown away. The Pastor knows more than I would have imagined. Did the pastor mention whether DP knew that Stacy knew or not?
DP knew that Stacy knew - DP confessed to Stacy. Stacy then told the pastor and gave details (which the pastor wouldn't disclose) which makes him believe that Drew wasn't just trying to scare Stacy, but had actually killed Kathleen.

ETA: It's a good thing that this pastor didn't meet with Drew after meeting with Stacy, he might've accidentally given away the fact that he knew he was in the presence of a murderer and the pastor's life might've been at risk!! It's amazing that Drew called the pastor the very afternoon that he met with Stacy.

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:29 PM
He said there are some things he can't share and some he doesn't know. But DP did tell Stacy he'd killed Kathleen.

Leila
12-10-2007, 10:31 PM
I really like this pastor. He seems sincere and firm about the information he has to share. There are some details he's not comfortable sharing and I wonder if those details have been shared with LE, and he's been asked not to make those details publc.

Greta asked if he feels SP is dead, and he said he prays she's alive, but he doesn't believe she is.

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Greta just posted this comment on her blog about wether the Pastor has testified before the GJ.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren[/URL]
December 10th, 2007 at 10:21 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/10/its-show-time-and-its-time-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comment-175790) i don’t know if he has but this is odd: he was ON the grand jury that began to hear evidence on savio death and had to notify the prosecutor and was excused…weird coincidence

[URL]http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/10/its-show-time-and-its-time-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comments

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh now Greta's got that attorney Brodsky on. :doh: He's saying that the pastor had a duty to report the information he'd been given since he's a certfied marriage counselor & his duty is to protect SP from DP if she's afraid of him. He's trying to discredit the pastor. Greta is refuting what the attorney said.

Leila
12-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Joel Brodsky is on and he's tearing him apart. :( He's accusing the pastor, Neil Schori, of changing his story. Greta clarified that she's had to hound the pastor to get the interview. Brodsky says the pastor has been all over the place with a different story every time.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Joel Brodsky on Greta....

He listened very closely to interview with pastor, there's a lot of problems with "the story". He says it's a violation of law and morality that the pastor didn't go to police if he knew that DP killed Kathleen and that Stacy was afraid of him.

Greta said they hounded the pastor to get him to do the interview, he didn't want to come to the media. Brodsky says the pastor is telling everyone different stories and he'd love to be able to cross-examine him.

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Joel Brodsky is on and he's tearing him apart. :( He's accusing the pastor, Neil Schori, of changing his story. Greta clarified that she's had to hound the pastor to get the interview. Brodsky says the pastor has been all over the place with a different story every time.
I don't like Brodsky or believe him. He has his own skeletons in the closet (that have been in the media,like domestic violence).

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:37 PM
DP knew that Stacy knew - DP confessed to Stacy. Stacy then told the pastor and gave details (which the pastor wouldn't disclose) which makes him believe that Drew wasn't just trying to scare Stacy, but had actually killed Kathleen.

ETA: It's a good thing that this pastor didn't meet with Drew after meeting with Stacy, he might've accidentally given away the fact that he knew he was in the presence of a murderer and the pastor's life might've been at risk!! It's amazing that Drew called the pastor the very afternoon that he met with Stacy.

Yeah it's a good thing they didn't meet. The Pastor must have been able to appease Drew in the phone call, or the Pastor's name would be listed in our Trail of Bodies thread!

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Which one is it Brodsky? First the Pastor was breaking his confidentiality, now he broke his obligation to go to the authorities.

SieSie
12-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah it's a good thing they didn't meet. The Pastor must have been able to appease Drew in the phone call, or the Pastor's name would be listed in our Trail of Bodies thread!
No doubt!! That pastor is actually very lucky to be alive. If Drew ever suspected that Stacy told the pastor that Drew killed Kathleen, Drew could've killed him "accidentally", too!! :eek:

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Which one is it Brodsky? First the Pastor was breaking his confidentiality, now he broke his obligation to go to the authorities.
Oh, but he'd love to be able to cross-examine the pastor! :rolleyes:

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Greta just posted this comment on her blog about wether the Pastor has testified before the GJ.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
December 10th, 2007 at 10:21 pm (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/10/its-show-time-and-its-time-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comment-175790) i don’t know if he has but this is odd: he was ON the grand jury that began to hear evidence on savio death and had to notify the prosecutor and was excused…weird coincidence

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/10/its-show-time-and-its-time-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comments

Why did he have to notify the prosecutor and why was he excused? He didn't know the Peterson's or the Savio's at the time did he?

panthera
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Why did he have to notify the prosecutor and why was he excused? He didn't know the Peterson's or the Savio's at the time did he?
I thought this meant the most recent grand jury that was convened after SP disappeared ~ not the coroners inquest. :confused:

SuziQ
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
It's apparent by Greta posters and what I saw in the media, that there was two Pastors, one who spoke with the media last week, that seemed to downplay the confession. One older, one younger. Well duh, Brodsky, two different pastors will tell two different stories. Does Brodsky have any critical thinking skills?

MCDRAW
12-10-2007, 11:36 PM
It's no wonder Stacey didn't go to the police about what she knew about Kathleens death. Who would trust DP's friends? She had to be scared and thinking she had no way of getting out. I'm thinking she told the Pastor just in case something happened to her.

close_enough
12-10-2007, 11:52 PM
More ~
He met SP 2 yrs. ago when she came to the church. Somewhat active in the church. DP would come less frequently. During 1st year he knew her as a counseling pastor she reached out to him with issues of life, dealing with life as a young mom. He thought she was very sweet, very kind, someone you don't need to be around much to know she loves her children. He says DP was nice enough, more reserved. He says there were issues in the marriage, some regular issues, some deeper. He tried not to look at any obstacles in the marriage as insurmountable. Both at different points seemed to be working on the marriage.

Stacy met alone with the pastor in August ~ she'd asked to meet with him alone to talk. The next day he met with her at a coffee shop in Bollingbrook. Started out with small talk, and then onto the issues with the relationship, marriage. She kept hinting that there was something more she wanted to talk about. "If you'd like to share it with me, I'm here to hear it, if you're comfortable please share it." "He did it." Pastor had a feeling what she meant but had to clear it up. "He did what?" "He killed Kathleen." Stacy gave him details that he can't share now. He asked her why she shared this with him, she said she hadn't ever told anyone else. Pastor can only speculate why Stacy confided in him then. Pastor believes what Stacy says is true because of specific information that she told him about the night Kathleen died and DP not being home that night. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy stayed with DP after that but he guesses it might be from fear. Stacy didn't tell pastor why DP killed Kathleen, or did she ever tell the police. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy didn't tell police what she knew about Kathleen's death.

whoa!!!...thanks, panthera!

Leila
12-11-2007, 01:42 AM
It's no wonder Stacey didn't go to the police about what she knew about Kathleens death. Who would trust DP's friends? She had to be scared and thinking she had no way of getting out. I'm thinking she told the Pastor just in case something happened to her.

I agree with you. I think Stacy felt trapped with no one she could trust. She probably didn't know which, if any, of the Bolingbrook police officers could be trusted. She confided in the only person she felt could be trusted.

The fact that the pastor returned to his office to find a voice mail from DP saying that he knew the pastor had met with Stacy is just one more illustration that Stacy was being stalked.

ThoughtFox
12-11-2007, 03:13 AM
I agree with you. I think Stacy felt trapped with no one she could trust. She probably didn't know which, if any, of the Bolingbrook police officers could be trusted. She confided in the only person she felt could be trusted.

The fact that the pastor returned to his office to find a voice mail from DP saying that he knew the pastor had met with Stacy is just one more illustration that Stacy was being stalked.

To me, that was the most chilling moment in the interview. I was waiting for Greta to ask if the pastor thought Drew had been watching them or following them - so ultra creepy that he immediately got a message to "meet" with Drew! :eek:

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the pastor should never meet with him alone near a canal. :(

Also, I'm not trying to make light of it, but when the Pastor said they met "in a coffee shop," I thought Greta almost laughed and so did I. All I could think of was Morphey, and I wondered just what else goes on in these Bolingbrook coffee shops? :eek: Confessions to ministers, meeting new boyfriends, meeting old boyfriends, stalking by husbands, stalking by policemen, cover-up phone calls. It's all happening at the Denny's and the Krispy Kreme!

Jaded
12-11-2007, 03:39 AM
To me, that was the most chilling moment in the interview. I was waiting for Greta to ask if the pastor thought Drew had been watching them or following them - so ultra creepy that he immediately got a message to "meet" with Drew! :eek:

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the pastor should never meet with him alone near a canal. :(

Also, I'm not trying to make light of it, but when the Pastor said they met "in a coffee shop," I thought Greta almost laughed and so did I. All I could think of was Morphey, and I wondered just what else goes on in these Bolingbrook coffee shops? :eek: Confessions to ministers, meeting new boyfriends, meeting old boyfriends, stalking by husbands, stalking by policemen, cover-up phone calls. It's all happening at the Denny's and the Krispy Kreme!

LOL @ it's all happening at the Krispy Kreme. I also thought when the pastor said he had a voicemail from Drew that Drew must have seen them out. I think DP likes to intimidate people.

chicoliving
12-11-2007, 05:21 AM
This just brings me back to this gps unit. It seems that the easiest way to keep tabs on Stacy would be for Drew P to put a thingy on Stacy's car so he can use a gps unit in his vehicle to check her whereabouts. Just like how LE does it. He wouldn't necessarily need dept issued equipment as this stuff is available all over. He could be a ways away and be able to see exactly where her car was located on the gps. Do a drive by to confirm and knowing the anal Drew P when it comes to keeping tabs he probably kept a log of it all. Seems an easy way for Drew to know exactly where Stacy was who she was with and where.

Dobler
12-11-2007, 06:52 AM
So Drew knew that Stacy met with the pastor and called him immediately afterwards- but he doesn't know who Stacy "ran off" with now to go on "vacation". right.

Oh yeah- Joel- timeline?

TGIRecovered
12-11-2007, 08:58 AM
LOL @ it's all happening at the Krispy Kreme. I also thought when the pastor said he had a voicemail from Drew that Drew must have seen them out. I think DP likes to intimidate people.

DrewP told the minister he wanted to meet with him but I believe what DrewP really wanted was just to let him know that he knew that Stacy and the minister had met.
Mr. Sociopath had to let him know that nobody was fooling him. Always in control. Always trying to intimidate.
I don't think DrewP had any intention of really meeting with the minister. He just decided to get rid of Stacy instead.

Susan

TGIRecovered
12-11-2007, 09:07 AM
This just brings me back to this gps unit. It seems that the easiest way to keep tabs on Stacy would be for Drew P to put a thingy on Stacy's car so he can use a gps unit in his vehicle to check her whereabouts. Just like how LE does it. He wouldn't necessarily need dept issued equipment as this stuff is available all over. He could be a ways away and be able to see exactly where her car was located on the gps. Do a drive by to confirm and knowing the anal Drew P when it comes to keeping tabs he probably kept a log of it all. Seems an easy way for Drew to know exactly where Stacy was who she was with and where.

When DrewP tried to have Shirley the neighbor hide Stacy's car on the day of the first search warrant, I thought that was pretty stupid since he had to know LE would eventually find it and search it anyway.
Now I wonder if he was just trying to buy time to remove the GPS he had been using to track her. Maybe he forgot about it in the chaos of dumping the body and cleaning the bedroom, realizing it only when he received notice of the search warrant, too late to run outside and remove it.

Anyone here know if removing a hidden GPS thingy would take more than a minute or two? If the car were parked in DrewP's driveway, he couldn't risk being seen tampering with Stacy's car in broad daylight.

Susan

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 09:08 AM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g9LSLrzFQGStXb1io5FdErAtFFKgD8TF2IRO0

(snip)
Former Westbrook Christian Church pastor Neil Schori told Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren in an interview broadcast Monday that Stacy Peterson told him in August that her husband, Drew Peterson, admitted killing his previous wife, Kathleen Savio.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Very good article below:

Cops Love Corruption: Sgt. Drew Peterson Free Despite Two Murders

http://www.glossynews.com/artman/publish/stacy-peterson-murdered-1443.shtml

Camper
12-11-2007, 09:17 AM

--->>>GREAT thought process here MCDRAW!! Sadly she covered her self in every way but helping herself get away safely.

Wonder what the pastor felt about just HOW he could help her, and what afterthoughts he has had in how he should have helped her? I also wonder IF IF she expressed the doubts you post to the pastor about the BBPD friends that DP had there?

I read somewhere in these threads that the pastor had been transferred to another church. IF IF that is true was it because of his safety and that he told a church person of this confession, and the transfer was 'arranged'? OR what?

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Interview with Pastor on Greta:

Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/2dhml2

Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/24wure

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 09:29 AM
New twist in Peterson case
Dec. 11: Missing Illinois woman Stacy Peterson reportedly told a pastor that her husband admitted killing his third wife. NBC's Kevin Tibbles reports.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=d8b5f5c2-fa3e-4e69-91f9-730581a2fc89

Pocono Sleuther
12-11-2007, 10:38 AM
And this is when the planning of Stacy's 'disappearance' began, imo. He knew she met with the pastor, called the pastor to intimidate him, and started putting his plan together. Though I don't think he intended to murder her that day with the kids being home and all, I feel he became enraged when she wouldn't back down on the divorce. He premeditated this just as he did KS. jmo of course.

All I want for Christmas is DP behind bars. And Stacy found.

lviola
12-11-2007, 10:50 AM
I was just thinking. What if Stacy really did leave out of fear? She told the pastor, why didn't anybody come forward to the police back in August when she told the pastor? From Kathleen's letter it seemed SP harrassed her, maybe SP knew what DP did and couldn't take it anymore with all the lies. I know my husbands first wife up and left him and the kids when the kids were just 2 and 9 months. They were both young, younger then SP. Maybe she really did just leave. Our kids are grown now, 20 and 19. I have been with their father for 10 years and in 10 years their mother called them one time ... and they were teens. Never heard from her again. I guess I just need to see more evidence against DP. Chances are he did have s/thing to do with her disappearance but then again, some young mothers just can't take it.

closeobserver
12-11-2007, 11:05 AM
I was just thinking. What if Stacy really did leave out of fear? She told the pastor, why didn't anybody come forward to the police back in August when she told the pastor? From Kathleen's letter it seemed SP harrassed her, maybe SP knew what DP did and couldn't take it anymore with all the lies. I know my husbands first wife up and left him and the kids when the kids were just 2 and 9 months. They were both young, younger then SP. Maybe she really did just leave. Our kids are grown now, 20 and 19. I have been with their father for 10 years and in 10 years their mother called them one time ... and they were teens. Never heard from her again. I guess I just need to see more evidence against DP. Chances are he did have s/thing to do with her disappearance but then again, some young mothers just can't take it.
I suspect there are significant differences. Ask these questions:
1. Did your husbands first wife disappear off the face of the earth and not even communicate with her family or friends?
2. Does your husband have a history of people around him turning up missing, dead, or commiting suicide?
3. Does your husband have stories around her leaving that don't make sense or contradict themselves, or what others have witnessed?
4. Did your husband have anything to hide when his first wife left him?

I suspect that since you have been with him for so long, that none of these things are true. Too many things add up to murder in Stacy's case.

Pocono Sleuther
12-11-2007, 11:07 AM
1. Did your husbands first wife disappear off the face of the earth and not even communicate with her family or friends?
2. Does your husband have a history of people around him turning up missing, dead, or commiting suicide?
3. Does your husband have stories around her leaving that don't make sense or contradict themselves, or what others have witnessed?

I suspect that since you have been with him for so long, that none of these things are true. Too many things add up to murder in Stacy's case.

You see, this is the clincher for me. There just is not that many coincidences. I'm sorry, but no.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Drew Peterson is asking the public for financial help with his legal defense.

The former police sergeant who is a suspect in his wife's disappearance has set up a Web site to collect money from people who believe he deserves a defense without going broke.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, says any money collected on DefendDrew.com will go into a trust account over which Peterson will have no control.

Brodsky says the money will be used for legal fees and to hire a private investigator to look for Stacy Peterson, who vanished in late October.

Any remaining money will be put into a trust for Peterson's children.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/drew.peterson.defense.2.608427.html

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Despicable to use your kids this way!

http://www.defenddrew.com/

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Isn't this really the "Pay Joel Brodsky fund"?

ISPTRAX
12-11-2007, 12:10 PM
How in GOD'S NAME is this sociopath still walking freely!!!???????

Jaded
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Despicable to use your kids this way!

http://www.defenddrew.com/

REPULSIVE! Do you think he's doing this because he knows that his pension is about to be yanked? AND...didn't DP say that he and Brodsky made a deal? I thought JB was doing this pro bono.

closeobserver
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
How in GOD'S NAME is this sociopath still walking freely!!!???????
That's what I want to know!

indallas2
12-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Drew Peterson is asking the public for financial help with his legal defense.

The former police sergeant who is a suspect in his wife's disappearance has set up a Web site to collect money from people who believe he deserves a defense without going broke.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, says any money collected on DefendDrew.com will go into a trust account over which Peterson will have no control.

Brodsky says the money will be used for legal fees and to hire a private investigator to look for Stacy Peterson, who vanished in late October.

Any remaining money will be put into a trust for Peterson's children.

GAG ME!!! What a loser!!! Who in their right mind would contribute money to his defense.

I still can't believe he is NOT behind bars yet.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Who is going to administer this trust? Brodsky has proven that he can't be trusted with a trust account! Can an attorney govern a trust that will ultimately go to pay him? I'm sure Joel will bill enough fees that no one but him sees the money. What a low rate weasil of an attorney he is. It all sounds unethical, IMO.

I love how Brodsky gets a free plug in the links.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:20 PM
And I can't wait to see what this private investigator is going to uncover. Yeah right to find Stacy, Why do I think the only purpose of the PI will be to dig up dirt on anyone who has any evidence against Drew?

Dobler
12-11-2007, 12:22 PM
I am entertained at the title of one of his pages called "story"- that's what it is- and only 4 FAQ's -hah. It gave me the creeps just looking at it.

Dobler
12-11-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm sure Brodsky will mention it on Greta's show.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm sure Brodsky will mention it on Greta's show.

And I hope her brats rip him to shreds over it.

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 12:26 PM
I am entertained at the title of one of his pages called "story"- that's what it is- and only 4 FAQ's -hah. It gave me the creeps just looking at it.

Drew left out a few details....

Dobler
12-11-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm sure mommy will contribute!

lviola
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM

You're right. I guess I still just don't want to believe a husband could do this to his wife and mother of his children.

closeobserver
12-11-2007, 01:46 PM
You're right. I guess I still just don't want to believe a husband could do this to his wife and mother of his children.
Greed, money, and power do awful things to some people. It is believed he killed Kathy Salvo for financial gain, but who knows if she also knew of some of his crooked dealing as a policeman. Maybe she was ready to blow the whistle. Maybe D.P was involved with others in corruption and he had her killed, giving him an alibi. Maybe the cop on the jury was protecting one of D.P.'s associates and not D.P.. Many ifs. I think there is more to her murder than meets the eye.

Once the first crime is done, it is a "do whatever is necessary" mentality to prevent getting caught. That just leads to bigger crimes and less concern of how it affects others. It's about selfish survival at this point. I relate this mentality as backing an animal in a corner. The animal will do whatever necessary to survive.

MREG2
12-11-2007, 01:56 PM

You know, I read your post and thought, maybe you are on to something. Maybe she went to the pastor and told what she knew and "planned" her disappearance. She knew the pastor would come forward (after she went missing) and if Drew was arrested for Kathleen's murder then Stacy would be free. She could then come home and live a decent life with her children. She left her children now but looking at the bigger picture, what is a short time compared to a lifetime without their mommy?

But then it dawned on me. Stacy would never be free from Drew. If anything she would live in more fear that Drew would hire someone to kill her. So that blows that theory.

I believe in my heart that she is no longer with us. I pray that God's brings her home.... And may justice be done!

mysteriew
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM

I considered that she may have left out of fear also. But then I thought about the kids. Stacy was the mother of two young children. According to what the pastor has said, she knew DrewP had killed Kathleen. She knew she herself had been abused and she feared DrewP, I think she would have feared leaving the kids with him. She also knew she had an appt. with a divorce attorney for the next day. And she made a point of talking with her sister and telling her that if anything happened to her, that they should look for her. I don't think she would have said that if she planned on leaving- because she wouldn't want people looking for her. DrewP allegedly told Kathleen that he could kill her and make it look like an accident. I think he told Stacy that he could kill her and hide her body so that she would never be found.

The family has said that she would not have left her children. And I believe that with the history of DrewP, if she had left on her own she would have taken the kids with her. Based on all known facts, I just do not see her leaving the kids with him for any amount of time.

Wudge
12-11-2007, 08:02 PM
GAG ME!!! What a loser!!! Who in their right mind would contribute money to his defense.

I still can't believe he is NOT behind bars yet.

Hard evidence of a crime against Stacy is?

TGIRecovered
12-11-2007, 08:40 PM

That's okay Wudge, be a troublemaker.:blowkiss:

Just makes it more fun for the rest of us.:rolleyes:

Susan

SuziQ
12-11-2007, 08:43 PM
by Greta Van Susteren
[/URL]
Eavesdrop on former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman: ‘the worst is yet to come’ as the storm and holidays start to hinder the hunt for Stacy…
(http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/gretacast.jpg)
Click on the blue box

[URL]http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/eavesdrop-on-mark-fuhrman-talking/

adnoid
12-11-2007, 09:14 PM

I'll go with "abundant". What's the prize?

SieSie
12-11-2007, 09:51 PM
I'll go with "abundant". What's the prize?
ROFLMAO!!! Good one, adnoid!!

panthera
12-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I just thought of something. Maybe DP thinks Stacy was seeing (dating) the pastor, along with Scott and let's see, 3 others? ;)

panthera
12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Well, Wudge, that's the problem ~ her body hasn't been found yet! :(

trouble
12-11-2007, 11:25 PM
check this out shocking

Tom'sGirl
12-11-2007, 11:48 PM
check this out shocking

Thanks so much trouble!
Snips from trouble's link above:

Source: Investigation Of Shooting At Peterson Home

Reported Shooting Occurred Prior To Stacy Peterson's Disappeance

(CBS) Investigators in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson case might be looking for a bullet hole in Peterson's Bolingbrook home, CBS 2 learned Tuesday night.
~snipped
As CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinell reports, police investigators have been looking into a shooting that sources say occurred inside the Peterson home several months before Stacy Peterson disappeared.
~snipped
A source says Drew Peterson claimed it was an accident involving his police-issued weapon. The source also says then-Sergeant Peterson never reported the shooting to authorities. It's not clear if the hole through the floor of the master bedroom was ever repaired.

CBS 2 has also learned that investigators are looking into reports that Peterson may have blown off a police-issued flash bang grenade on the Fourth of July two years ago.

Cassata11
12-12-2007, 12:54 AM

Funny how these suspects always have a questionable history. It is almost like they keep going UNTIL they get caught.

Drew Peterson called the Pastor of the church the same day Stacy went to see him. Drew had motive. Stacy knew about Kathleen, and told the pastor. Drew knew when he talked to the priest, that now he knows too. Drew assumed the Pastor could not verbally say anything about what he was told, so he took care of Stacy.

If anything is going to bust Drew it is motive, and the assumption that the pastor wouldn't be able to say anything.

itsreenw
12-12-2007, 01:28 AM
check this out shocking

He tried to make it look like an accident again. I'm sure he probably marked the exact spot from the garage through the bedroom floor that Stacy should be standing at when she opened the fridge door and tried to shoot the poor girl right through the top of her head.

I know she must've been terrified living with that monster.

I wonder if Kathleen's garage was ever searched for evidence or if any of the house was searched for that matter. Was there a wash cloth or a towel nearby? A change of clothes? Anything to indicate she was taking a bath? So many mistakes made back then. Stacy didn't have to disappear if only one person would've broken that blue line and took action against DP.

CW
12-12-2007, 03:01 AM
By Erika Slife and Matthew Walberg | Tribune staff reporters
11:35 PM CST, December 11, 2007
Article tools
E-mail Share
Digg Del.icio.us Facebook Fark Google Newsvine Reddit Yahoo Print Single page view Reprints Text size: A gunshot allegedly fired by Drew Peterson narrowly missed his wife, Stacy, this summer as she retrieved a can of soda in the garage for him, she told her sister before she disappeared in late October.

Drew Peterson was in the master bedroom when the gun allegedly went off, according to the account Stacy gave her sister Cassandra Cales. The bullet allegedly pierced the floor and went into the garage below.

"She heard a pow. It scared her. She looked around the garage—she didn't know what it was," Cales told the Tribune on Tuesday. "Drew went down there. He picked up all the pieces and he never made a report [to police]. He patched the ceiling. Stacy showed me the hole. She peeled the carpet back and showed me where the hole was."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_12dec12,0,4841682.story?coll=chi_tab01_la yout

Taximom
12-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I just thought of something. Maybe DP thinks Stacy was seeing (dating) the pastor, along with Scott and let's see, 3 others? ;)

You are a mindreader, panthera!

That's what Brodsky said last night on Dan Abrams' show. I saw it live and couldn't believe it. Greta was on right after, and she rec'd emails while on air telling her what Brodsky had implied and SHE couldn't believe it. They eventually got the tape from MSNBC. Her team of defense lawyers were just as dumbfounded that Brodsky would say such a thing about that pastor.

I haven't been to the other Peterson threads yet, so maybe this is being discussed elsewhere. I still can't believe what an idiot Brodsky is. IMO

Taximom
12-12-2007, 04:47 AM
A gunshot allegedly fired by Drew Peterson narrowly missed his wife, Stacy, this summer as she retrieved a can of soda in the garage for him...

I believe that's the key part. Getting the soda for him. OMG, it's unbelievable. What if she had sent one of the kids and he had hit one of them with a bullet?

Leila
12-12-2007, 05:50 AM
check this out shocking

A quote from that article...............

Meanwhile, in order to fight back against that "siege", Peterson has a new Web site aimed at helping raise money for his legal defense and to hire a private investigator to search for Stacy Peterson. Any remaining money will be put into a trust for Peterson's children.

This sounds just like O.J. Simpson's pledge to search for the killer of Nicole. :rolleyes:

Camper
12-12-2007, 07:37 AM
He tried to make it look like an accident again. I'm sure he probably marked the exact spot from the garage through the bedroom floor that Stacy should be standing at when she opened the fridge door and tried to shoot the poor girl right through the top of her head.

I know she must've been terrified living with that monster.

I wonder if Kathleen's garage was ever searched for evidence or if any of the house was searched for that matter. Was there a wash cloth or a towel nearby? A change of clothes? Anything to indicate she was taking a bath? So many mistakes made back then. Stacy didn't have to disappear if only one person would've broken that blue line and took action against DP.

--->>>The crime scene pictures might possibly answer some of the great questions you posed.

Along with where was the shampoo (were there traces of shampoo in her hair? NOT likely IF she were taking a bath), the towel ?, the floor mat ? or something to step out on, time of death (normal time for a winter shower or bath?) where were the clothes she removed just prior to the shower ? or bath, did she normally take a bath OR a shower?

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 09:34 AM
All they are saying about the gunshot is that it was this past summer. Stacy was concerned enough that she pointed it out to her sister and showed her where the bullet hole was. And it was in August that she went to the pastor.

Why do I get the feeling that the two (gunshot and pastor) are connected?

drumstick
12-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Well, at least that answers part of the big question for me about "why" did Stacy seek help from the church in August?

I knew something "big" must have happened prior to seeking out the Pastor's help.

A gunshot in your own home would do it for sure.

At least now we know some of what led up to her contacting the church.

Information about this case is slowly being leaked out.

There is always a concern about contaminating the potential jury pool if this case ever goes to trial.

~

kpass
12-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Well, at least that answers part of the big question for me about "why" did Stacy seek help from the church in August?

I knew something "big" must have happened prior to seeking out the Pastor's help.

A gunshot in your own home would do it for sure.

At least now we know some of what led up to her contacting the church.

Information about this case is slowly being leaked out.

There is always a concern about contaminating the potential jury pool if this case ever goes to trial.

~

Yep, that's probably what did it for her...at that point is when she realized that maybe he was going to try to kill her too & make it look like an "accident." God, I wonder what was going through her mind at that time. Poor girl, she was so young & naive & he took full advantage of that...He thought he could 'mold' her & control her, he got her pregnant right away-twice in a row. He's a MORON & I would consider him a CHILD MOLESTER being that he's 30 years older than her!

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 10:18 AM
By Erika Slife and Matthew Walberg | Tribune staff reporters
11:35 PM CST, December 11, 2007
Article tools
E-mail Share
Digg Del.icio.us Facebook Fark Google Newsvine Reddit Yahoo Print Single page view Reprints Text size: A gunshot allegedly fired by Drew Peterson narrowly missed his wife, Stacy, this summer as she retrieved a can of soda in the garage for him, she told her sister before she disappeared in late October.

Drew Peterson was in the master bedroom when the gun allegedly went off, according to the account Stacy gave her sister Cassandra Cales. The bullet allegedly pierced the floor and went into the garage below.

"She heard a pow. It scared her. She looked around the garage—she didn't know what it was," Cales told the Tribune on Tuesday. "Drew went down there. He picked up all the pieces and he never made a report [to police]. He patched the ceiling. Stacy showed me the hole. She peeled the carpet back and showed me where the hole was."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_12dec12,0,4841682.story?coll=chi_tab01_la yout

Talk about accidently on purpose! Drew asks Stacy to get HIM a soda out of the garage and he knows exactly where the sodas are kept. I'll be curious to know if this was shortly after Stacy's meeting with Schori. I wonder how many other "close calls" Stacy had.

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
You guys have made a good point that this probably caused Stacy to go to Schori, instead of because she went to Schori. Hmmmm, very interesting either way. I could see Drew making a comment to Stacy letting her know it wasn't really an accident.

concernedperson
12-12-2007, 10:28 AM
The more I read about this case the more shocked I am about this man. I thought Kathleen's pleas were terribly upsetting but now I see that Stacy was going through the same thing. He really needs to be locked up the sooner the better as it doesn't seem anyone is safe from him.

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 10:36 AM
It is often hard for an abused woman to consider leaving an abusive spouse because of their fear of the man. But can you imagine contemplating leaving a man who has told you that he killed his ex-wife?

Stacy was extremely brave.

browneyedgirl
12-12-2007, 10:44 AM
The more I read about this case the more shocked I am about this man. I thought Kathleen's pleas were terribly upsetting but now I see that Stacy was going through the same thing. He really needs to be locked up the sooner the better as it doesn't seem anyone is safe from him.

Me too, CP.

Bigfoot
12-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Yesterday's Oprah spotlighted an abused woman and she really touched on a lot of the reasons women are afraid to leave the abuser. Did any of you see it?

curiositycat
12-12-2007, 11:56 AM
It is often hard for an abused woman to consider leaving an abusive spouse because of their fear of the man. But can you imagine contemplating leaving a man who has told you that he killed his ex-wife?

Stacy was extremely brave.

Was it being brave, or sweet and naive? This is one of the most challenging situations anyone could have been involved in. One of the questions that truly haunts me is this, how long did she actually know that Drew had killed Kathy?

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Was it being brave, or sweet and naive? This is one of the most challenging situations anyone could have been involved in. One of the questions that truly haunts me is this, how long did she actually know that Drew had killed Kathy?

IIRC, The pastor stated that Drew told Stacy the day after Kathleen was found or murdered. I don't know which one.

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
by Greta Van Susteren
I just got word that more of our interviews with Sgt Peterson’s fiance and Stacy’s Pastor will be posted here or on our ON THE RECORD show page in a couple of hours. Right now they are encoding them - whatever that means…you might want to watch these interviews on the web simply because we did not show complete interviews on out TV show (ON THE RECORD, ten pm eastern)….

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/note-4/

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 12:13 PM

Most likely it was a combination. After Kathy's death, it was probably that she was naive enough to believe what happened to Kathy was an accident or at least could not happen to her, but IMO most recently it was bravery.
Her recent actions show signs of knowledge and fear, yet she was going forward with plans to leave. And she was taking actions to make sure her story became known if something happened to her- she told her sister about the gunshot, she made her sister promise to look for her if she disappeared, she told the pastor about Kathleen. I think she knew what would happen, but was determined to try.

lorann
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I did watch that show on Oprah... While watching this I thought of Stacy - who knows what all she went through. Perhaps she had gotten advice and was making her plan. She had plenty of places that many don't have, friends and family to go to - but since he is who he is, she might have been endangering them and their families. That show scared the heck out of me - everyone should see it and pay attention to family, friends and co-workers. Without her co-worker keeping records etc, he may not have been locked up for so long. And have a special remark to let people know when you are in trouble.

curiositycat
12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Most likely it was a combination. After Kathy's death, it was probably that she was naive enough to believe what happened to Kathy was an accident or at least could not happen to her, but IMO most recently it was bravery.
Her recent actions show signs of knowledge and fear, yet she was going forward with plans to leave. And she was taking actions to make sure her story became known if something happened to her- she told her sister about the gunshot, she made her sister promise to look for her if she disappeared, she told the pastor about Kathleen. I think she knew what would happen, but was determined to try.

I agree, but as you know, I know firsthand that stepping out and being brave is very dangerous. I admire her and other's like her, like Lisa Stebic, for their bravery. I am just afraid, that if something isn't done about these murders of abused women, other women will think even harder before they leave their abusers!:banghead:

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 01:30 PM
check this out shocking

:eek: :eek: HOLY COW! Well, here's attempt number one folks. He intended this to look like an accidental firing of his weapon that just so happened to kill his young wife while she was getting a soda FOR HIM in the garage. Thanks for posting Trouble! This is one of the most twisted cases I have ever followed. Just when you think you've heard it all...BAM there's another freaky twist. Poor Stacy. This must be what drove her to speak to the Pastor regarding KS murder. This man makes me fume. :furious:

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Drew Peterson says he wants his property back. The retired Bolingbrook police officer is trying to recover items seized as part of the investigation into the disappearance of his wife Stacy. Nancy Pender has the latest developments

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5197590&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 02:12 PM
New revelations involving Drew Peterson, as he prepares to head to court this morning. According to Stacy's sister, a gunshot allegedly fired by Peterson narrowly missed stacy last summer. Patrick Elwood has that report

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5194843&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Leila
12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I'd sure like to know which came first.........the "accidental" shooting of DP's gun, or the meeting with the pastor.

If the shooting came first, it could have been what prompted Stacy to seek out the pastor.

If the meeting with the pastor came first, it could have been a deliberate attempt to kill Stacy and make it look like an accident.

I hope the court decides today that DP gets nothing back pending further investigation, and he's :behindbar before the investigation is over.

Leila
12-12-2007, 03:28 PM
This sounds like big news! I sure hope Mark Fuhrman found something that will tie everything together!

December 12th, 2007 2:46 PM Eastern
Mark Fuhrman Spotted Something I Totally Missed!! (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/mark-fuhrman-spotted-something-i-totally-missed/)

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/fuhrman.thumbnail.jpg (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/mark-fuhrman-spotted-something-i-totally-missed/2716/)
This is why we use Mark Fuhrman…..I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?” Anyway…I am not telling you here in this blog what Mark told me because I don’t want to “steal his thunder” ….tune in tonight at 10pm eastern ON THE RECORD….Mark will be on our show and he will tell you what I missed in this investigation and maybe you did, too (frankly, since none of you wrote me about it….or put it as a comment on this blog, I think you are in the same boat I am and missed this….and so have the ISP I bet!)

Squishified
12-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow. Can't wait to watch tonight. I will have to catch Project Runway in a repeat.

fran
12-12-2007, 03:36 PM
This sounds like big news! I sure hope Mark Fuhrman found something that will tie everything together!

Mark Fuhrman Spotted Something I Totally Missed!! (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/mark-fuhrman-spotted-something-i-totally-missed/)

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/fuhrman.thumbnail.jpg (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/mark-fuhrman-spotted-something-i-totally-missed/2716/)
This is why we use Mark Fuhrman…..I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?” Anyway…I am not telling you here in this blog what Mark told me because I don’t want to “steal his thunder” ….tune in tonight at 10pm eastern ON THE RECORD….Mark will be on our show and he will tell you what I missed in this investigation and maybe you did, too (frankly, since none of you wrote me about it….or put it as a comment on this blog, I think you are in the same boat I am and missed this….and so have the ISP I bet!)

You know, this case is incredible! NEVER a dull moment.

I think Drew should just give it up. :loser:

TELL US WHERE STACY IS!:banghead:

grrrrrrrr

fran

Class-z
12-12-2007, 03:45 PM

by Greta Van Susteren

I have always felt that Mark is tops and that he was never given his due. And he is all over this case and we all know what he believes, you can tell when he's reporting to Greta.

Go Mark!

chicoliving
12-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Well what could it be??

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 03:56 PM
I agree, but as you know, I know firsthand that stepping out and being brave is very dangerous. I admire her and other's like her, like Lisa Stebic, for their bravery. I am just afraid, that if something isn't done about these murders of abused women, other women will think even harder before they leave their abusers!:banghead:

I agree. Domestic violence laws are badly in need of updating and law enforcement education needs to be done. Women also need to be educated about the dangers of domestic violence and what resources are available to assist them and how to obtain and use the resources. One of the most common mistakes is to tell the partner they are leaving. With an abusive, controlling or impulsive partner- they should never be told in advance. They can be informed by letter or phone once the woman is in a safe place.

fran
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Well what could it be??

Some people on Greta's blog think it could be as simple as the IPASS.

I dunno, I would have thought they surely would have thought of that! It's too simple.:doh:

JMHO
fran

fran
12-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I agree. Domestic violence laws are badly in need of updating and law enforcement education needs to be done. Women also need to be educated about the dangers of domestic violence and what resources are available to assist them and how to obtain and use the resources. One of the most common mistakes is to tell the partner they are leaving. With an abusive, controlling or impulsive partner- they should never be told in advance. They can be informed by letter or phone once the woman is in a safe place.

MOST definitely! NEVER tell them in advance. OMGosh! I can't tell you how many women I know that got out safely, because they didn't say anything until they were outta' there!

One person I knew left in the dead of night with three small children, got on a bus 1000's of miles away. She knew he'd find her if he had a clue.

Scary!
fran

curiositycat
12-12-2007, 04:31 PM
You know, this case is incredible! NEVER a dull moment.

I think Drew should just give it up. :loser:

TELL US WHERE STACY IS!:banghead:

grrrrrrrr

fran

No kidding Fran, this is even more incredible then the Anna Nicole Smith "Who's your daddy" saga.
This thing has twists and turns and I don't even think we have scratched the surface yet.

curiositycat
12-12-2007, 04:34 PM

Yes, agreed mysteriew! I wonder if Stacy had of just played it cool and not told him she was going to leave if she would be alive today? In this case I doubt it. Look at Kathy Savio. She was living on her own and he was already with Stacy when he killed her. This guy thinks of women like he thinks of those "toys" the police took. They are his and he wants them.

closeobserver
12-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Yes, agreed mysteriew! I wonder if Stacy had of just played it cool and not told him she was going to leave if she would be alive today? In this case I doubt it. Look at Kathy Savio. She was living on her own and he was already with Stacy when he killed her. This guy thinks of women like he thinks of those "toys" the police took. They are his and he wants them.
Perhaps Kathy would be dead anyway also. What we don't know about, and what every new twist seems to indicate, is how dirty of a cop was D.P. It's possible that Kathy found out about illegal activities D.P. was involved in and he had to kill her to keep her quiet too. Maybe Kathy knew the true story behind some of these other missing, murdered, or suicidal people.

When this is all done, there won't be a novel with near as many twists as I believe this story is going to have. I just hope that (1) we find enough soon to put him behind bars and (2) that ALL the truth comes out.

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 04:55 PM
as Carroll, dressed in a pinstriped suit and bright yellow tie, made his case in often colorful language.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3989417&page=1

As "colorful" as DrewP and Brodsky has turned out to be, and with the addition of this attorney I wonder if this investigation won't end up on the entertainment channel?

I mean DrewP seems clueless about how a normal person acts and seems prone to exaggeration and lying, Brodsky and DrewP both don't hesitate to use character assassination for anyone who brings up evidence that might tend to look bad for DrewP, and now this guy. I thought he might be a stablilizer, but so far it isn't looking good.

The article give the best description of what was said in court today.

Taximom
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Wow. Can't wait to watch tonight. I will have to catch Project Runway in a repeat.

Shoot, me too. Priorities, priorities.

I didn't even think they had IPASS. That would be great if that's the case...

Tom'sGirl
12-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Some people on Greta's blog think it could be as simple as the IPASS.
That had been brought up on GretaWire some time back and Randy Mucha replied to the question if there would have been an IPASS in Peterson's vehicle/s.

fran
12-12-2007, 05:46 PM
That had been brought up on GretaWire some time back and Randy Mucha replied to the question if there would have been an IPASS in Peterson's vehicle/s.

I actually thought I remembered the IPASS being discussed somewhere but can't remember where. So, it might be something else.

Guess we'll find out tonight at 10:00 P.M. :)

fran

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
okay, call me not technologically advanced. But what is an IPASS?? I know we have discussed GPS in the vehicles.

The one thing I know, it is know not:

IS FOR DP TO "IPASS JAIL" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
It's an electronic toll system. I remember several members here talking about that, way back when.

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Suzi:

Thanks. I must have missed that one. Funny, I was just reading some of the parts in Thread 1 and 2 earlier this evening. Must have been brought up later.

But I don't think that is what Mark is talking about either.

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I think ISP would have thought of that one right away. It's routine for LE to pull IPASS records.

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm sure LE did that right away along with knowing about the GPS once they had the vehicles in their possession.

It just has me perplexed what we could have missed that Mark knows? And it's probably been staring at us in our faces for quite a while now too. (sometimes, the most overlooked item, has always been right in front of you).

Taximom
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't know, wasn't there something earlier that we all thought ISP would have investigated but didn't? I can't remember what that was, but I was highly disappointed at the time. Maybe it was BBPD...

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm curious to hear what Mark found out. But he was misleading when he said that LE did not request the tape from Krispy Kreme. Cassandra said LE had....from a different manager.

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 07:35 PM

by Greta Van Susteren

You do realize that it is DRIVING ME NUTS not knowing!!! I have zero patience plus I'm sick with the damn chickenpox and stuck in the house. I need to know now!

Taximom
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Aw, Pocono! I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe I have to wait almost 2.5 hours either....

This better not be a big tease!!

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Pocono:

OH NO................the chicken pox!!! "whipping up some salve to put on Poc's body"

Not it is not any recipe from DP'S!

Hope you feel better! I agree.............I hate waiting for news!! Especially where it concerns DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Taxi:

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes. LOL

dottierainbow
12-12-2007, 07:46 PM
In case I fall asleep when Greta comes on ( which is usually always) will someone post what the surprise is from Mark Furhman so I can check it @ 4:30 a.m. please?

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Taxi:

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes. LOL

I am seriously counting down. Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I've never had the damn pox. LOL Our best friend and neighbor called over a week ago to ask to come over to look at a 'weird rash' on her toddler's leg. Guess what it was?! Dh says that's what I get for looking at weird rashes. LOL :slap: I'm a dufus.

This had best not be a teaser or old news because if it is Greta is getting an email. I am living through the internet right now. She'd best be prepared with super good info at 10pm.

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:03 PM
FYI Nancy Grace (but not really NG) is on with info on the summer shooting etc.
Between WS, Ebay, and the news I'm keeping myself entertained.

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Serial poster here, but OMG Brodsky and DP are blaming the gun incident as Stacy doing it and she was too embarassed to call the police.

fran
12-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Serial poster here, but OMG Brodsky and DP are blaming the gun incident as Stacy doing it and she was too embarassed to call the police.

Are we surprised? :waitasec:

Anything that has gone wrong in his life is ALWAYS someone else's fault!

BS!!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Pocono, the chicken pox!!?? I feel for you. I had them when I was 27. Adults are just not meant to handle that stuff well.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Well what could it be??

that's what i'm screamin!!....Greta claims to have not seen it mentioned on her blog, hmmm:waitasec:

Taximom
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM
MAYBE the bullet hole was the "something small" that LE was looking for during that last search.

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 08:16 PM
OT

Awww poor Pocono. And for you I seriously mean it!

I have one word for you. Oatmeal. Seriously, if you add a couple of handfuls to your bathwater it does seem to help with the itching and helps to dry the lesions.

Taximom
12-12-2007, 08:17 PM
JAB is saying DP bought that gun for Stacy, and she liked to handle it every so often. She was "embarrassed" by the accident.

Oh, that's "according to Drew".

I can't believe he's on NG.

JAB: "Glock's are nice weapons."

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
FYI Nancy Grace (but not really NG) is on with info on the summer shooting etc.
Between WS, Ebay, and the news I'm keeping myself entertained.

LOL, that's good!...
hope you get to feeling better soon:)

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Drew would not have bought Stacy a gun. She would have used it against him to protect herself.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM

give me a break!!!

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:21 PM
MAYBE the bullet hole was the "something small" that LE was looking for during that last search.

could be, TM!

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Good thought Taxi. Especially if Cass mentioned it only recently??

But I don't think that is what Mark has
"discovered". I can't see Greta making a big deal of something that has already come out?? It would be "old news" by the time she airs it.

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 08:23 PM
oops, should probably have asked which search warrant that was before I posted anything!!!! bonking myself on the head!

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
LOL, that's good!...
hope you get to feeling better soon:)

It's good for entertainment, but bad for the ole savings acct. LOL On the upside I got two Nintendo ds games the girls had asked for and saved some cash. But I also purchased a Vera Bradley backpack at $20.00 under retail that I technically didn't need. I'll tell dh it's for my pox suffering. LOL

I had to shut NG off. Brodsky was ticking me off. How much longer til Greta? Forgot to mention I've also got our weather forecast to occupy me. We're expecting a storm tomorrow and then a nor'easter Saturday night. My girls are SO ready for there to be no school tomorrow.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Pocono, the chicken pox!!?? I feel for you. I had them when I was 27. Adults are just not meant to handle that stuff well.

that's when i got them too!...& you're right; it was the sickest, most miserable i believe i've ever been...a solid 7 days of feeling just awful...nothing helped the itching for me...Dr ended up giving me something to sleep/knock me out, more or less....& i ached something awful...

mysteriew
12-12-2007, 08:27 PM

First, if she was so embarrassed about it- why would she bring it up to Cass and then lie about it?
Second, the weapons were DrewP's responsibility. So why did he not insist on reporting it since it affected his job?

When you look at his explanations, they just don't wash.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
It's good for entertainment, but bad for the ole savings acct. LOL On the upside I got two Nintendo ds games the girls had asked for and saved some cash. But I also purchased a Vera Bradley backpack at $20.00 under retail that I technically didn't need. I'll tell dh it's for my pox suffering. LOL

I had to shut NG off. Brodsky was ticking me off. How much longer til Greta? Forgot to mention I've also got our weather forecast to occupy me. We're expecting a storm tomorrow and then a nor'easter Saturday night. My girls are SO ready for there to be no school tomorrow.

lol....:D

about an hour & a half till Greta..

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
His explanations are idiotic. I can't believe they can say them with a straight face.

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Poco:

Hang in there! Were down to 1 hour and 30 minutes now til Greta!

We were supposed to have that ice storm here tomorrow, but it's been downgraded to snow and sleet. Would rather see sun and sun, but I live in "SNOW BELT" county, so can't complain with the winter weather so far.

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 08:30 PM

"discovered". I can't see Greta making a big deal of something that has already come out?? It would be "old news" by the time she airs it.

Stacy brought it up to the BB Chief the night she reported Stacy missing and made sure to tell her to tell ISP about it.

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
that's when i got them too!...& you're right; it was the sickest, most miserable i believe i've ever been...a solid 7 days of feeling just awful...nothing helped the itching for me...Dr ended up giving me something to sleep/knock me out, more or less....& i ached something awful...

It's like having the itchy flu! I have barely moved from my recliner. I'm miserable, well except online. According to my laptop it's 1 hr 29 mins til Greta.

Taximom
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM

I agree, it's not what Mark has discovered. I have just been trying to think of something "small" that wouldn't have been found earlier!

I just heard JAB say something about Fuhrmann (sp!) on NG in reference to the preacher talking to Fuhrmann. I don't think JAB likes him too much. :p

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Poco:

According to mine, it's 1 hour and 13 minutes til Greta.

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 08:39 PM

Ugh, I ended up in the ER and the doc said I had the worst case he had ever seen. He put me on steroids.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I agree, it's not what Mark has discovered. I have just been trying to think of something "small" that wouldn't have been found earlier!

I just heard JAB say something about Fuhrmann (sp!) on NG in reference to the preacher talking to Fuhrmann. I don't think JAB likes him too much. :p

has the preacher talked to Mark?

lol, & i have no doubt Brodsky dislikes MF..

close_enough
12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Ugh, I ended up in the ER and the doc said I had the worst case he had ever seen. He put me on steroids.

i feel your pain...it sucked!

kids seem to just bounce right back from them, lol....at least my boys did, thank goodness...they were real young though..

Littledeer
12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
The only person JAB likes, is himself, and his twin DP.

Pocono Sleuther
12-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Poco:

According to mine, it's 1 hour and 13 minutes til Greta.

:woohoo: Now mine says 1 hours 5 mins. :) Ya know what would make these cp's itch less??? DP in handcuffs. I'm sure that would take care of it right off the bat. :D

SuziQ
12-12-2007, 08:57 PM
:woohoo: Now mine says 1 hours 5 mins. :) Ya know what would make these cp's itch less??? DP in handcuffs. I'm sure that would take care of it right off the bat. :D

It would also remove the thorn in my side.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 09:20 PM
gosh, i'm really interested now, about Greta's show tonight....Brodsky's "message" & this "discovery" MF has made...

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/cool/601.gif

Leila
12-12-2007, 09:32 PM

I read some of Gretawire today on the speculation of what it is that Mark Fuhrman found. I-Pass was discussed. I noted that one poster said that in one of the pictures of DP's Denali, you can see the I-Pass stuck to the windshield, near the rearview mirror area.

But, another poster who lives in the area said that DP wouldn't have gotten on any of the toll roads to get to the canal from his house.

NascarMom
12-12-2007, 09:36 PM
The only person JAB likes, is himself, and his twin DP.

Ironic initials...LOL

Taximom
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
has the preacher talked to Mark?

lol, & i have no doubt Brodsky dislikes MF..

Yes, Mark found him from what I understand.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Yes, Mark found him from what I understand.

ohhhh, i didn't know that!

Leila
12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?”

That's a quote from what Greta said in her announcement of Mark Fuhrman's discovery.

My impression is that what Mark has discovered is a visual. It's something that we should have noted from media coverage - something in one of the pictures perhaps????

Tom'sGirl
12-12-2007, 09:43 PM
I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?”

That's a quote from what Greta said in her announcement of Mark Fuhrman's discovery.

My impression is that what Mark has discovered is a visual. It's something that we should have noted from media coverage - something in one of the pictures perhaps????

The garage maybe?

Taximom
12-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Pool area? Those storage units on the side?

Leila
12-12-2007, 09:49 PM
You do realize that it is DRIVING ME NUTS not knowing!!! I have zero patience plus I'm sick with the damn chickenpox and stuck in the house. I need to know now!

(((Pocono))) I hope you feel better soon. There a lotion called "Respite" - an anti-itch lotion, that works well for anything that itches.

close_enough
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM

aahh, good catch Leila....hmm, could very well be..

Leila
12-12-2007, 09:55 PM
ohhhh, i didn't know that!

One of the Chicago newspapers broke a story about a paster that Stacy confessed to about DP killing Kathleen. Mark Fuhrman took the story and went hunting for the pastor.

Leila
12-12-2007, 10:06 PM
It wasn't a visual. In the 2004 investigation into Kathleen's death no one searched the phone records of DP, Stacy, Kathleen, etc. This means there was a big cover up by authorities in the Savio case!

dottierainbow
12-13-2007, 05:13 AM
What was Mark's discovery that was on Greta?

chicoliving
12-13-2007, 06:20 AM
In the grand jury transcripts on Kathleen's death (the inquest jury I think), one of the LEO testified that they were awaiting phone records to confirm some alibis...making sure timelines match etc....that was never followed thru apparently. Fuhrman couldn't find any records that the phone records were even requested although it was testified to that they were awaiting these records.

Taximom
12-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Apparently the phone records would back up Stacy's claim that Drew disappeared all night and she called him on the cell phone many times, but he didn't answer.

Nextel was their provider and the good thing is they save records for FIVE YEARS. Against my better judgement I'm going to "w00t"!! So, w00t!! lol

I hope it helps prove something. I'm confused though because I thought Stacy said he was with her all night! :confused:

drumstick
12-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Stacy did say (originally) that Drew was home all night. The phone records should prove or disprove that very important fact.

I think that is one of the little details she told the Pastor to prove her confession and maybe Mark is picking up on it now.

I do believe that those phone records were delivered and then destroyed before anyone discovered them.
That could be one of the many coverups in the KS case, but it's huge.

I hope Mark blows this case wide open.

~

dottierainbow
12-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys for sharing. Sounds like Drew has cooked his goose and also whoever was investigating Kathleen's death. Good job Mark!

Taximom
12-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks, drumstick. So when did Stacy say that Drew wasn't with her that night? I guess that's the part I missed somewhere along the line here.

closeobserver
12-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks, drumstick. So when did Stacy say that Drew wasn't with her that night? I guess that's the part I missed somewhere along the line here.
From what I gather, she never told LE or anyone else, except possibly recently to the Pastor. To me, this indicates that she didn't know Drew was going to kill Kathleen, but found out soon after and was convinced (or scared into) to be Drew's alibi.

In order not to be an accessory to the crime, she had to keep this secret for the rest of her life. When Drew feared she may no longer keep the secret, that was the end of her life.

The Duck
12-13-2007, 08:49 AM

I've been following this case closely from the beginning and I've never heard that Stacy gave Drew an alibi.

I found it interesting that Brodsky would cancel out on Greta but showed up on HNN for an interview last night.

Taximom
12-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks, The Duck. I thought I heard she was his alibi when LE talked to her/them the next day after finding KS dead.

Close, that's what I'm thinking too. She knew shortly afterwards, had a young baby and was probably scared for her life and that of their own child. :(

The Duck
12-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks, The Duck. I thought I heard she was his alibi when LE talked to her/them the next day after finding KS dead.

Close, that's what I'm thinking too. She knew shortly afterwards, had a young baby and was probably scared for her life and that of their own child. :(

That makes a lot of sense, Taximom. How she held that secret for all those years is beyond me. What do you think of the young pastor that she confided in?

drumstick
12-13-2007, 09:11 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

On the right side of the page where Mark's picture is, there is a video of last night's show.
He explains the alibi that Stacy provided Drew that now is in question.

~

dottierainbow
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Lol! The Duck! I had to laugh. When I first saw your hat I 1st thought of Drew. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it's a Duck. Sorry. I had to share that.

Taximom
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
I thought the pastor was typical of those fresh out of the seminary. Very young, very caring.

I will bet anyone a zillion dollars that he sought out advice from a more experienced pastor after Stacy broke that news to him.

Close, do you think DrewP made her think she was a partner in his crime? Can you imagine feeling that all those years?! :eek: At her young age, I would have been scared. Plus she's got a brother with his own legal troubles. (or was he not an issue back then?)

Who knows what was going through her mind. Poor thing. :(

closeobserver
12-13-2007, 09:22 AM
I thought the pastor was typical of those fresh out of the seminary. Very young, very caring.

I will bet anyone a zillion dollars that he sought out advice from a more experienced pastor after Stacy broke that news to him.

Close, do you think DrewP made her think she was a partner in his crime? Can you imagine feeling that all those years?! :eek: At her young age, I would have been scared. Plus she's got a brother with his own legal troubles. (or was he not an issue back then?)

Who knows what was going through her mind. Poor thing. :(
It's hard to say what he made Stacy think, but consider that Stacy had no love for Kathleen, either. Maybe D.P. said she would have killed you if I hadn't done it first...or I went there and she pulled a gun on me first. Maybe just, "I love you so much I did this for you." Remember at this time, D.P. was Stacy's savior and knight in shining armour. ...and, "all this great new life of yours will go away if you don't simply say I was with you all night. That's all you have to do, and I'll take care of the rest." Then of course after time, he could use it to manipulate her because she was now involved.

Taximom
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
That's true, Close. At the time I firmly believe Stacy believed everything Drew told her, including probably horrible lies about Kathleen. It took her a few years to start realizing what the truth really was.

SuziQ
12-13-2007, 09:40 AM
Dan Abrams discusses his interview with Drew:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=1715dcaf-5c2a-4da0-914f-b5d0a1d99d52

Vegas Bride
12-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I recorded Greta so watched it this morning. MF is doing a fantastic job IMO!
Poor Stacy, she was manipulated by DrewP right from the start and IMO it was no accident when she became pregnant so soon, DrewP wanted to lock her in to their relationship where she was totally dependent on him. Somewhere I read where DrewP asked an employer of Stacy's to fire her, but not let her know he had anything to do with it. By the time Kathleen was killed she was married to him, had a baby and totally dependent on him, I can't imagine the fear she had to have felt!

VB

fran
12-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Dan Abrams discusses his interview with Drew:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=1715dcaf-5c2a-4da0-914f-b5d0a1d99d52

I saw that segment last night. Now DP claims every time she met with the pastor she was all dressed up 'voluptuous' with full make-up.:liar:

Did anyone catch it where DP said, "I didn't know about these other guys..."?

Oh, so now it's not one or two affairs Stacy allegedly had, but MORE!!:slap:

What a POS! Just how low will this guy go?:loser:

I can't even imagine how Stacy's family feels, all of these lies about their poor missing sister! :(

fran

SuziQ
12-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Well we know he did know about Rosetto.

Did anyone catch when the defense attny in the Abrams interview stated that the gunshot incident happened 9 days before Stacy went missing???? That's around the time Stacy met with Scott and his friends at Dennys!

dottierainbow
12-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.Dan Abrams discusses his interview with Drew:

Taximom
12-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I think he said something to the effect that there have been "all these sightings of her" but there's not enough manpower to follow through on those sightings. :rolleyes:

He is just too used to conning people, that's all.

fran
12-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Well we know he did know about Rosetto.

Did anyone catch when the defense attny in the Abrams interview stated that the gunshot incident happened 9 days before Stacy went missing???? That's around the time Stacy met with Scott and his friends at Dennys!

I heard that too SuziQ, but I believe it was from someone on the panel who recalled incorrect information. From everything I've seen, Cassandra said it happened in August, which was around the time she saw the minister. IMO, it's probably related to that.

LOL, what a wonderful Valentine present, a 'glock!'

OMGosh, he's got to be kidding me!:doh: How romantic can a guy be?:crazy:

Oh, and from someone who's been around LOTS of guns, there is NO WAY, IF he bought Stacy a gun, he'd buy her a glock, IMO. Stacy was petit and I do not believe she would like or maybe even able to pull the whatever back, to make it fire. I've tried that and it's difficult. Plus, I've also seen someone try that where it slipped and it cut open their hand.

JMHO
fran

TGIRecovered
12-13-2007, 10:37 AM
IMO, if we were to make up a totally ficticious person and say that we saw Stacy talking to this person at some time before her disappearance, DrewP would tell us that Stacy was without a doubt hooking up with them.That is Drewpy's answer for anything pertaining to a female. He also said that his former fiance didn't break up with him because he was a bullying control freak, HE broke up with HER ( yeah, right!) because she was "dancing" (ie-for $) at parties. He dismisses anything any woman could say by implying that she is a slut. We are ALL pms'ing sluts according to Drew.The really mind-blowing thing about it is that Drew can't comprehend that these allegations he keeps spewing about women only sound normal to him, and sociopaths like him. He has no comprehension of just how messed up he is! Go ahead, knock on his skull...hear that hollow sound? Yup, plenty of extra space for rent inside Drewpy's head!Susan

SuziQ
12-13-2007, 11:36 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5832111

(snip)
State police, searching for Stacy, met with her family for several hours Wednesday. A family spokesperson would not reveal any details of the meeting but called the discussion very encouraging.

fran
12-13-2007, 12:47 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5832111

(snip)
State police, searching for Stacy, met with her family for several hours Wednesday. A family spokesperson would not reveal any details of the meeting but called the discussion very encouraging.

Well, that sounds encouraging. IMO, it's just a matter of time. Probably sooner rather than later.;)

JMHO
fran

PS.......Did you watch any of the other videos there? DP told his friend Stacy used to walk around the house a lot, carrying her gun or with it down her pants.:slap:

Just like with SP, DP gives out waayyy too much information to make these scenarios believable. :liar: fran

Elphaba
12-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.

Drew is probably lying about calling (or he talked to some incompetent airport person... since Drew's word is not to be trusted, I am going with him not telling the truth)... as of 10/1/07, another part of Homeland Security's WHT Initiative went into play and airlines cannot not let you board a plane leaving the country without a passport or documents that are equivalent.

SuziQ
12-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Well, that sounds encouraging. IMO, it's just a matter of time. Probably sooner rather than later.;)

JMHO
fran

PS.......Did you watch any of the other videos there? DP told his friend Stacy used to walk around the house a lot, carrying her gun or with it down her pants.:slap:

Just like with SP, DP gives out waayyy too much information to make these scenarios believable. :liar: fran

Oh yeah, likely story! And what kind of abuser is going to arm the person who they are abusing? That would be a death wish I'm sure Drew didn't have.

fran
12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Oh yeah, likely story! And what kind of abuser is going to arm the person who they are abusing? That would be a death wish I'm sure Drew didn't have.

I love it when these guys keep talkin'!

In the Grand Jury thread for today, a link WindChime provided was Brodsky and he said there's a 'little life insurance policy' on Stacy!:eek:

How convenient!:banghead:

fran

mysteriew
12-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Peterson sleuths seek cyber-solace
Bolingbrook case, other potential crime stories attract online sympathizers, searchers, even tips
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-sleuths_13dec13,1,2374319.story

An analysis of findstacypeterson and an analysis of why people get on the internet to study crime lol.

dottierainbow
12-13-2007, 01:24 PM
So, if Drew was telling truth about the gun, Stacy's prints should be on the gun.
I heard that too SuziQ, but I believe it was from someone on the panel who recalled incorrect information. From everything I've seen, Cassandra said it happened in August, which was around the time she saw the minister. IMO, it's probably related to that.

LOL, what a wonderful Valentine present, a 'glock!'

OMGosh, he's got to be kidding me!:doh: How romantic can a guy be?:crazy:

Oh, and from someone who's been around LOTS of guns, there is NO WAY, IF he bought Stacy a gun, he'd buy her a glock, IMO. Stacy was petit and I do not believe she would like or maybe even able to pull the whatever back, to make it fire. I've tried that and it's difficult. Plus, I've also seen someone try that where it slipped and it cut open their hand.

JMHO
fran

SuziQ
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
So, if Drew was telling truth about the gun, Stacy's prints should be on the gun.

Good point.

panthera
12-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Stacy did say (originally) that Drew was home all night. The phone records should prove or disprove that very important fact.

I think that is one of the little details she told the Pastor to prove her confession and maybe Mark is picking up on it now.

I do believe that those phone records were delivered and then destroyed before anyone discovered them.
That could be one of the many coverups in the KS case, but it's huge.

I hope Mark blows this case wide open.

~
Hi everyone! I just got caught up reading the latest since I missed Greta last night and this is great work from Mark! I did see the pastor's interview Tues. night and he said Stacy told him DP wasn't home the night Kathleen died but initially she'd been his alibi. Huge difference! :)

panthera
12-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Peterson sleuths seek cyber-solace
Bolingbrook case, other potential crime stories attract online sympathizers, searchers, even tips
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-sleuths_13dec13,1,2374319.story

An analysis of findstacypeterson and an analysis of why people get on the internet to study crime lol.
I just read this one too. It was great! :D

Taximom
12-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi everyone! I just got caught up reading the latest since I missed Greta last night and this is great work from Mark! I did see the pastor's interview Tues. night and he said Stacy told him DP wasn't home the night Kathleen died but initially she'd been his alibi. Huge difference! :)

Thank you, panthera. I can't remember when/where I heard things, but I thought this was the case. Originally she was his alibi, but now we know phone records might prove otherwise.

Does anyone know if we have access to reading that original coronor's inquest report? (or whatever it's called) Greta showed it last night on air, but wondered where it is online. TIA.

panthera
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Thank you, panthera. I can't remember when/where I heard things, but I thought this was the case. Originally she was his alibi, but now we know phone records might prove otherwise.

Does anyone know if we have access to reading that original coronor's inquest report? (or whatever it's called) Greta showed it last night on air, but wondered where it is online. TIA.
Mark mentioned this in the transcript from last night ~

"Now, what does this mean, Greta? Here's what it means. If they would have written a search warrant and discovered that Stacy had called Drew's phone three, four, five, six times the previous night — what's interesting about that is Kathleen was killed at least 24 hours prior because of rigor mortis was absent. That takes 24 to 36 hours to completely go through the body.

If that was the case and she had already established an alibi for Drew, they could confront her with this evidence. She has two choices. She can go down in the investigation or she could tell the truth. If she had the truth, Drew's alibi goes south, the investigation is not an accident, it's a homicide, and Stacy'd still be with us."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316707,00.html

Sorry I don't have the coroners inquest report!

i.b.nora
12-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Greta said last night, in one of her comments to a poster's comment, that she would see about how they could get the documents put up online. I hope she does.

Tom'sGirl
12-13-2007, 10:05 PM
~snip

On Wednesday night, Mims quit the board of a newly established Stacy Peterson charity, he said.

Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor and Stacy's good friend, said she and fellow board members were furious about the National Enquirer article, which focused on Peterson's son Kris. The story quoted Mims saying Kris told Bychowski that on the day Stacy disappeared, he heard his parents fighting in their bedroom before "suddenly things got quiet."

Bychowski disputed the account. She said she never talked to Kris about his parents fighting and was offended by the article, which she said "left Kris out to dry."

"I think a lot of that interview was [Mims'] own bizarre interpretation," she said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14dec14,1,7793152.story (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14dec14,1,7793152.story)

chicoliving
12-14-2007, 06:03 AM
~snip~

Peterson fires back

Also Thursday, Drew Peterson said Stacy blamed him for shooting a hole through their bedroom floor this summer because she was embarrassed about having done it herself.
He said Stacy was walking around their bedroom with the gun, which he had bought her as a present.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/696779,4_1_JO14_PETERSON_S1.article

I thought the story was that this happened in the garage??

Liz
12-14-2007, 06:55 AM
~snip~

I thought the story was that this happened in the garage??

The original story I heard was that Drew was up in their bedroom, with the gun, and sent Stacy down to the garage to fetch him a soda out of the fridge. Then the gun allegedly misfired, piercing a hole through their bedroom floor and down into the garage, where it just nearly missed Stacy.

Drew can say anything now, because he knows Stacy is not around to refute his lies.

mysteriew
12-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz said Steve Peterson and some other Oak Brook officers have been interviewed about the incident but none of the officers are suspects.

“They are not being investigated,” Dorencz said.
http://www.chicagosuburbannews.com/lisle/homepage/x2128355419

strach304
12-14-2007, 09:40 AM
You know what? Those clowns will buy you a gun. Mine did and my family wondered the same thing, if he had a death wish. What I question is the type of gun. They took 11 in the warrant. I'm quite sure if the gun even was Stacy's it was kept locked up with his. You'd have to with the children and ages of children in that house. I'm very sure this is a parents bedroom that the door was always kept locked. That's why I feel he was able to keep Stacy's body in that room for awhile without worry of the children coming across her.

The whole "nothing says love like a glock" statement he thinks is cute but really provides insight into a very domineering, struggle for power type relationship that is far from normal. He wouldn't see that though. He gave the same indication about his relationship with Kathleen in one of his interviews where he said they were always trying to one up each other. Power struggle, grudges and vendetta's is what that tells me.

I personally was in a lengthy marriage to someone very similar to Drew (at least he was attractive) so the more I see and hear from him the more I am reminded of that ex. The whole pastor thing really did it for me. Almost an identical match that hit me right in the face. I know exactly what Stacy meant when she said "I just can't take this anymore." You can't even raise your eyes in public for being accused of checking out some guy. Given the third degree for why a bag boy came and packed your groceries instead of the little old lady's. Here is a very sick individual with an attractive wife that knows she must be out of her mind to be with him in the first place and his quest is a constant struggle for how he is gonna keep her. Especially from the rest of the world. They know their time with you is gonna be up soon and there's nothing they can do. They don't want you to have a happy ending which means a life without them.

robthomaseyes
12-14-2007, 10:04 AM
Did anyone else hear in the beginning of the interview he doesn't go look for Stacy because she could be anywhere. He claims he called the airlines and they told him that someone doesn't need a passport to leave the country but needs one to come back in the country. I bet he did call for himself in case he wants to leave the country soon.

Oh geez, maybe he thought he would be able to do that, and that's why he gave that check to his son for $250,000 (was that the amount?) We assume it was to take care of the children and bills, but the kids had trust accounts, right?

Maybe the son was given instructions to wire it to Drew after he fled. At this point, though, I doubt he would be able to get through an airport without being recognized.

strach304
12-14-2007, 10:16 AM
As long as he's not charged he could legally leave right? I know the reason they grabbed Scott Peterson when they did was because they had the bodies then. Had him in the police car when they got the dna results but it was one of those things that was just a formality because they knew it was Laci. That's why they had him under surveillance.

I'm thinking Drew plans on having his day in court and walking then. Not gonna flee. But if he were then that tells me Stacy is not in the cal-sag. No way of knowing since I'm not a mind reader. :crazy:

mysteriew
12-14-2007, 10:16 AM
DrewP responds to questions about why his son was called back to the Grand Jury for the second time.

Brodsky shrugs off his comment about the pastor and Stacy being involved. Says that he never contended that he never said there was any validity to it, but that a "good" lawyer checks things out.

IMO, a "good" lawyer may check it out. But he doesn't make it public unless he finds something.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/696913,CST-NWS-boling14.article

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM
by Greta Van Susteren
[/URL]
Stephen Peterson, 28, an Oak Brook police officer, and son of Sgt. Drew Peterson appeared before the Will County grand jury yesterday….it is the grand jury investigating Kathleen Savio’s death and Stacy’s disappearnce. Also….there is news about Peterson (former???) friend Ric Mims….

[URL]http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/14/sgt-petersons-son-appeared-before-the-grand-jury/ (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/new-website/2690/)

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Report: Drew Peterson Denies Claims He Fired Gun in Home

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 13, 2007. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316845,00.html

DeltaDawn
12-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Just wondering if Stacy owned a gym or health club membership? The reason I am asking is because Drew said she was wearing a red jogging suit, she took her bikini, and she was where she wanted to be.

Could it be that Stacy was leaving to go for a workout and a swim at a gym before meeting up with CC's friend to paint? The argument breaks out about something, Drew kills her and puts her in her jogging suit, with bikini in the box/container/barrel and drops her into the water. So she is swimming and she is away from him, where she wanted to be/

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Live video here, search for Stacy.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/

ETA: live feed has ended.

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 01:33 PM
They are pulling out a car...

robthomaseyes
12-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Just wondering if Stacy owned a gym or health club membership? The reason I am asking is because Drew said she was wearing a red jogging suit, she took her bikini, and she was where she wanted to be.

Could it be that Stacy was leaving to go for a workout and a swim at a gym before meeting up with CC's friend to paint? The argument breaks out about something, Drew kills her and puts her in her jogging suit, with bikini in the box/container/barrel and drops her into the water. So she is swimming and she is away from him, where she wanted to be/

could be!

Was Stacy religious? I was thinking that with her renewed interest in going to see the pastor (and maybe church?), which angered Drew greatly, maybe Drew's comment means she's now in "Heaven"?

It's a long shot, but he's a sicko...

Littledeer
12-14-2007, 03:11 PM
((((((((((((((((Suzi))))))))))))))))))))))))

@ 1:33 p.m. you said they pulled out a car..........

and here it's 3:09............

what has happened???? Left work early just to see what was going on today!!

da** it..............DP HAS GOT TO BE ARRESTED SOON, so I can work and clean the house! Oh, did I mention that x-mas shopping also needs to be done??

We all need one of those ear phones so we can (talk) chat to each other and still do everything that needs to be done! :):)

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
((((((((((((((((Suzi))))))))))))))))))))))))

@ 1:33 p.m. you said they pulled out a car..........

and here it's 3:09............

what has happened???? Left work early just to see what was going on today!!

da** it..............DP HAS GOT TO BE ARRESTED SOON, so I can work and clean the house! Oh, did I mention that x-mas shopping also needs to be done??

We all need one of those ear phones so we can (talk) chat to each other and still do everything that needs to be done! :):)

I saw the live feed, then saw the car being pulled out, not an easy job, IMO. They were directly under a bridge. It did not look like the location they were at previously. The car looked like it had been there awhile. Then the live feed abruptly ended. What I saw only took a couple of minutes. There was no voice commentary at all. I keep checking websites and I see nothing new on this.

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:23 PM
CNN's Larry King talks to a panel of legal experts and TV judges about shots being fired inside the Drew Peterson home.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2007/12/14/lkl.daily.drew.peterson.case.cnn

Taximom
12-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Shots being fired as in NOW? Or the gunshot that Drew blames on Stacy?

We 'KNOW know' Larry King will get to the bottom of this! :p

Littledeer
12-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks Suzi. Maybe pulling the car out is part of the process of cleaning out to see more of the bottom or to let the water flow more easier under the bridge to move other objects?????

Littledeer
12-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Good question Taxi, considering that only ONE SHOT was fired in August according to reports.

Suzi probably just hit an (s) after shot.

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Drew Peterson's 4 marriages 2:44
CNN's Gary Tuchman talks to the current husband of Drew Peterson's first wife.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2007/12/13/tuchman.peterson.four.wives.cnn

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Good question Taxi, considering that only ONE SHOT was fired in August according to reports.

Suzi probably just hit an (s) after shot.

Lol, I copy and pasted what was on CNN. Holy cow, talk about misleading! Sorry folks!

Littledeer
12-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Suzi:

No prob!! Thanks for the updates and links! My speakers don't work, can you give a little bit of what is being said from the first wife???

Leila
12-14-2007, 03:48 PM
From Gretawire: Mark Fuhrman has more information on Kathleen Savio's death, which he will share tonight.....

December 14th, 2007 8:33 AM Eastern
Friday Note (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/14/friday-note-2/)

by Greta Van Susteren
I got the message about the panel last night….yes, they got excited …talked over each other….I will speak to them…..(update 8:50am - I just realized..the show could have been even wilder! One of our guests missed the show…did not make it to the show because of the weather…so we could have had even one more added to the mix !)
Tonight’s show? no idea (yet)…my executive producer is on a plane so I woke to a bunch of emails planning the show but we need to talk …she lands about ten thirty so we will talk then. I do know we will discuss the Kathleen Savio / Drew Peterson story because I got a late night (actually early morning!) email from OTR Producer Steph Watts and he and Mark Fuhrman have some more info they can tell us about her death. You will hear that tonight at ten pm for sure…..
By the way…if you want to re watch our interviews with Stacy’s Pastor…or Sgt. Peterson’s ex fiance, go to our show page. The video / interviews are posted there.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Suzi:

No prob!! Thanks for the updates and links! My speakers don't work, can you give a little bit of what is being said from the first wife???

Carol's current husband, Gary, says that they (him and Carol) hadn't talked about it in awhile, Drews unfaithfulness broke them up, there wasn't any violence or anything.

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned. Asked if Pam ever suspected that story, she said the first this she said when she heard about it, was that Drew killed her (Kathleen).

Littledeer
12-14-2007, 03:59 PM
So DP was even cheating on the first wife??? Didn't we discuss at one time that she was HIS first love, and all others were then measured up to her and lacking???

Funny, I am remembering that the 1st wife said everything was okay in their marriage?? Too many darn wives and too much to absorb and maintain! :):)

Will have to go find that first interview/post where she said this.

SuziQ
12-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Peterson's sister speaks out 3:15
CNN's Anderson Cooper talks with Stacy Peterson's sister and friend about Stacy's disappearance and her husband's past

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2007/12/13/intv.cooper.peterson.sister.cnn

ETA: Cassandra talks about what happened with the gun, etc.

close_enough
12-14-2007, 04:00 PM
From Gretawire: Mark Fuhrman has more information on Kathleen Savio's death, which he will share tonight.....

December 14th, 2007 8:33 AM Eastern
Friday Note (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/14/friday-note-2/)

by Greta Van Susteren
I got the message about the panel last night….yes, they got excited …talked over each other….I will speak to them…..(update 8:50am - I just realized..the show could have been even wilder! One of our guests missed the show…did not make it to the show because of the weather…so we could have had even one more added to the mix !)
Tonight’s show? no idea (yet)…my executive producer is on a plane so I woke to a bunch of emails planning the show but we need to talk …she lands about ten thirty so we will talk then. I do know we will discuss the Kathleen Savio / Drew Peterson story because I got a late night (actually early morning!) email from OTR Producer Steph Watts and he and Mark Fuhrman have some more info they can tell us about her death. You will hear that tonight at ten pm for sure…..
By the way…if you want to re watch our interviews with Stacy’s Pastor…or Sgt. Peterson’s ex fiance, go to our show page. The video / interviews are posted there.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

thanks Leila!...i wanted to watch these interviews in full, but haven't had time, & wasn't sure where to find them..

close_enough
12-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Peterson's sister speaks out 3:15
CNN's Anderson Cooper talks with Stacy Peterson's sister and friend about Stacy's disappearance and her husband's past

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2007/12/13/intv.cooper.peterson.sister.cnn

ETA: Cassandra talks about what happened with the gun, etc.

yes, & Sharon was on some show also, talking about the time Stacy showed her the hole in the garage ceiling....said she was mad at DP (Stacy) but told Sharon she thought it was an accident..

close_enough
12-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned. Asked if Pam ever suspected that story, she said the first this she said when she heard about it, was that Drew killed her (Kathleen).

really sad to see this posted...Stacy covering for DP:(
seems like everyone suspected DP killed Kathleen, from everything we've heard/read....

Tom'sGirl
12-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying [quote]Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned.

Then the question comes up, why did she say otherwise to the Pastor that she knew the following day after Kathleen was found dead of DP's involvement?

OOps, the Board is running slow, didn't see your post above c_e..................

close_enough
12-14-2007, 04:37 PM
[quote=SuziQ;1851212]Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying

Then the question comes up, why did she say otherwise to the Pastor that she knew the following day after Kathleen was found dead of DP's involvement?

OOps, the Board is running slow, didn't see your post above c_e..................

because she was DP's alibi & she chose to keep lying for him....IMO

Tom'sGirl
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
[quote=Tom'sGirl;1851243]

because she was DP's alibi & she chose to keep lying for him....IMO
It appears to be that way, and she did so for over three years.