PDA

View Full Version : Mom charged as accomplice to sex crime

Casshew
03-11-2004, 04:00 PM
A woman who called The Mercury with a story about her daughter being molested has been charged with participating in the crime.

The woman called Feb. 26 after seeing Stuart Ackerman’s picture on the front page of The Mercury. She said Ackerman, whom she had met on the Internet, had molested her 11-year-old daughter last summer and forced her to watch.

Ackerman, 33, of Northampton County, was arrested during an Internet sting targeting child sex abuse that was conducted in West Chester.

The woman said she spoke with Ackerman a few times before agreeing to meet him. She said Ackerman asked her to bring along her daughter so the three could go shopping for clothes for the girl.

After shopping, Ackerman drove them to a motel in Amity and forced the girl to strip and perform sex acts on him as he lay naked on the bed, the woman claimed.

But after several interviews with Amity police, the woman’s story changed, according to court documents.

The girl was also forced to do Ackerman’s bidding while her mother sat by naked and watched, records state.

Police arrested the woman after the final interview and charged her with sexual exploitation of children, indecent assault, indecent exposure, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minors and endangering the welfare of children.

Story from The Mercury (http://www.pottsmerc.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11096851&BRD=1674&PAG=461&dept_id=18041&rfi=6)

LP Moderator
03-11-2004, 04:26 PM
They need to just take her outside and just shoot her now. :loser:

Toth
03-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Apparently this 'mother-daughter' stuff resulting from internet encounters is not that rare. I don't know what would posess a mother to bring her daughter along or why the mother wants to be so certain that the daughter's first time is with a skillful man.

alpharee
03-11-2004, 06:24 PM
that's disgusting........I'd love to be the one to take her outside and shoot her, after I beat the crap outta her!

Ghostwheel
03-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Apparently this 'mother-daughter' stuff resulting from internet encounters is not that rare. I don't know what would posess a mother to bring her daughter along or why the mother wants to be so certain that the daughter's first time is with a skillful man.Really? How skillful is a "man" who lays on the bed and makes the innocent girl do all the work? No, don't answer that. I don't want to know your answer. It wouldn't mesh with mine anyway.

Jovin
03-13-2004, 11:59 PM
A woman who called The Mercury with a story about her daughter being molested has been charged with participating in the crime.

LOCK HER UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY! Totally disgusting!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/pissed.gif

Jovin....raging mad at hearing this and VOICING HER OWN OPINION!

Toth
03-14-2004, 02:32 PM
How skillful is a "man" who lays on the bed and makes the innocent girl do all the work? You don't really think thats what happened do you? Thats just the story she is telling to make it sound better.

Brefie
03-16-2004, 12:45 PM
This woman called the paper before the police?

Ghostwheel
03-16-2004, 11:12 PM
You don't really think thats what happened do you? Thats just the story she is telling to make it sound better.And you know that because...you were there?