PDA

View Full Version : errie coincidence?-has this area been checked?

blueyedgrl22
12-19-2007, 02:52 AM
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been closely following this case and constantly watching the news, Nancy Grace and Greta hoping for new developments. I am reading the new posts several times a day on the forum and have a hard time pulling myself away. I am a local mom of 3 and this case as well as the Lisa Stebic case really upsets me. I did help out with the searches and just wish something would come up for the families sake. It is so terribly sad. Anyway, this may not me relevant and definitely do not consider this a psychic vision just a strange feeling. I have had strange feelings about things in the past that have been true.

Anyway, I was driving down Lockport street in Plainfield today in between Route 59 and Weber road. This very strange feeling came over me. I went over railroad tracks and on the left hand side was a Vulcan Plainfield quarry sign. I didn't even know there was a Vulcan in Plainfield. There was a small bridge I went over and also noticed some old dirty looking blue barrels with black (possibly burning barrels) on them to the side of some building on the left hand side a little farther down from the quarry. I know there has been a lot of talk about Vulcan in Bolingbrook and didn't know if anyone thought of the Vulcan quarry in Plainfield? Pretty deserted road at night I would imagine. Just can't describe the strange feeling I had when driving.

One more thought on this. I looked up Lockport Street in Plainfield IL on Google Sat maps- (not sure how to add link for you to view). If anyone could add link I would appreciate it. In looking at the area it looks like there is an access road to the quarry off of 126. The Plainfield 126 exit is on 55 very close to Bolingbrook. It would only take about 10 minutes to travel from the Peterson home. I know Lockport, the Vulcan quarry, a park, and 26 have been mentioned by psychics. Could they be envisioning Lockport Street accessed the backway off of 126? In looking at the map of Lockport street- there is Four Seasons Park, Vulcan Plainfield Quarry, Railroad tracks, etc all close together. Eerie coincidence!?
Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!

STEADFAST
12-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Is this the area, blueyed? Your info, especially about the barrels, sounds promising. Welcome to WS!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Lockport+Street,+Plainfield,+IL&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.150864,82.265625&ie=UTF8&ll=41.610052,-88.190861&spn=0.028686,0.080338&t=h&z=14&om=1

KatK
12-19-2007, 04:13 AM
Tell me you passed this tip along?!

ThoughtFox
12-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Yes - tell someone as fast as you can.

Go to Greta's forum and post it there, or send her an e-mail. I wrote to her once during the Laci Peterson case, and she answered, so she is very accessible, especially now that she has the forum.

But most of all - call the police! Especially if you actually saw blue barrels or boxes or whatever near the scene.

I think the reason they are searching the canal is because of the cell phone pings near it. But that might be a red herring.

ThoughtFox
12-19-2007, 04:47 AM
I copied some maps - that is, indeed, close to everything! The Quarry is the big white right angle shape. Plainfield lake beside it and Renwick Lake is across the road. Has anyone searched in that town?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/sip44/PlainfieldIllinois.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/sip44/PlainfieldIllinois2.jpg

Leila
12-19-2007, 04:52 AM
Welcome to Websleuths Blueyedgrl22! :)

I agree with the others here that this needs to be reported. I would cover all bases and contact the police, Greta, and anyone else who's involved in this case.

I checked out the map of that area, and it's a very good possibility. One thing I noted in looking at the map is that there's a big lake there, and that's another possibility.

A question..........how close is this area to the canal where the current search is taking place?

KatK
12-19-2007, 05:23 AM
I would contact only police first! This way it won't get out to DP, and he can't go move the items of interest in the night!

SeriouslySearching
12-19-2007, 08:12 AM
While I don't think they are denying anything related to Psychic revelations, I don't know they will run to it. It seems to me with the suggestion of seeing blue tubs or whatever they should, but they seem to have a definitive area for their search based on solid information. I think that every sighting has merit and should be turned in...I don't expect them to be checking them all out unless something intensifies in the area.

spiffy7
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM
I have had the same feeling about a case of a missing couple from Ohio. (John and Shelley Markley). I would definetely follow your leads in this case.

richandfamous
12-19-2007, 08:43 AM
I think DrewP reads here for sure! He is such an ass he probably googled his own name just to see what ppl are saying...and guess what??? it will take him right here! So someone better put surveilance on that quarry fast!
jmo...

spiffy7
12-19-2007, 08:48 AM
how do I get the Gretas forum ??

fran
12-19-2007, 09:56 AM
how do I get the Gretas forum ??

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

nanandjim
12-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I would contact only police first! This way it won't get out to DP, and he can't go move the items of interest in the night!
Welcome to WS! :)

I agree. Please contact police right away. It sounds very promising to me. I really hope that they will listen and search that area immediately. Another idea would be to go to Tim Miller's website (Equusearch) and give him your suspicions. He has water equipment. I wonder if he would return to the area. In any case, I would call and make sure that I talked to a detective on the case.

Just as someone said the other evening on GVS, I think. DP could have gone to another area (like where they are searching) to throw off the cops.

closeobserver
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Welcome to WS! :)

I agree. Please contact police right away. It sounds very promising to me. I really hope that they will listen and search that area immediately. Another idea would be to go to Tim Miller's website (Equusearch) and give him your suspicions. He has water equipment. I wonder if he would return to the area. In any case, I would call and make sure that I talked to a detective on the case.

Just as someone said the other evening on GVS, I think. DP could have gone to another area (like where they are searching) to throw off the cops.
You should exclude BBPD when you call. I'd suggest calling Plfd, ISP, and perhaps even the FBI since they are also involved. The more people that know, the less likely it will get ignored.

SuziQ
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
I am not sure about the quarry you are talking about, but they are being searched.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_19dec19,0,52967.story?coll=chi_tab01_layo ut

(snip)
Meanwhile, Illinois State Police investigators resumed their search of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal near Romeoville for Peterson's missing wife, Stacy, 23. Divers have been methodically combing the canal and quarries in the area for weeks.

mysteriew
12-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Blueyedgrl22, great first post!
Any members here of findstacy? It might be a good idea to pm to Guardianangel or post this at findstacy.
As far as DrewP, police allegedly took his computers though I don't know if they found the laptop. But if he was reading I am sure he is most likely watching findstacy instead of here. But I do believe others in that camp may be watching here.

curiositycat
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome to Websleuths Blueyd.
I love you guys on websleuths dearly.
I said that because I want you to know that if you check my posts on this thread I told of a dream I had of this very thing about a month and a half ago.
I will look for it later and copy it, or if anyone has more time then I please do so for me and it would be much appreciated.
I have also posted this on Stacy's forum, under "PYCHICS"
There were many, many folks there who also had these same "feelings"
I also said in my original post that I got the name of a street that started with an "H" and sound like Haggard. Someone on the other forum said the street they got was Haggerty which is now 111.
Doesn't anyone read my posts...Boo-Hoo Whine, whine...LOL
By the way, I have told the tip line and they blew it off.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I have felt Stacy is not where they are searching.

mysteriew
12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I said that because I want you to know that if you check my posts on this thread I told of a dream I had of this very thing about a month and a half ago.
I will look for it later and copy it, or if anyone has more time then I please do so for me and it would be much appreciated.
I also said in my original post that I got the name of a street that started with an "H" and sound like Haggard. Someone on the other forum said the street they got was Haggerty which is now 111.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I have felt Stacy is not where they are searching.

LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

MysteryAddict
12-19-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them. There was too big a gap in the timeline between the time Murphey being dropped off at 10 pm and the cell phone ping about 11 pm. Was DrewP just driving around town with a barrell or container in the back of the Denali for an hour before he finally decided to drive down by the canal?

I also keep thinking about the dog hitting on the car, and his answering the phone to Cass. There is also the matter of too many containers. I think his taking Cass's call was an accident because he was expecting a call from someone else. And I think that person was in Stacy's car and was the one who was dumping Stacy's body. I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

Oh yes! Some statements just ring true and yours just did.

Here, we have been thinking of Drew driving around with Stacy's body and why would he leave his cell phone on to ping.

Well, you have pointed out that probably her body was in the other car (that the dogs hit on) driven by an accomplice!

Now that is a strong possibility to consider.

curiositycat
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM
LOL, so sorry CC!

BINGO. That's exactly my theory. He answered that call thinking it was someone else. A connection.

fran
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
That really is an excellent theory, he did it on purpose. But, now we just have to figure out who the accomplice would be??????

The other officer who came to the house at the beginning and gave him a cell phone in front of Ric???? He also told DP to answer the phone, from a certain type of company.hmmmmmmmm.......can't remember what type?

JMHO
fran

Lisa Too
12-19-2007, 03:02 PM

Hey, CuriosityCat, I was the one that responded to your post - and the street is Hassert (or Hastert) - people spell it differently, but it is 111th street, which was renamed after Dennis Hassert. It goes right by the Vulcan quarry.

Trino
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM
LOL, so sorry CC!

I have my doubts about the Cal Sag also. I think DrewP is all too aware of cell phones and their tracking ability since he used it himself. I believe that he laid several false trails in the coverup and that the canal is one of them.

I think DrewP planted many other little clues to lead many different directions. Which means Stacy's body could be anywhere.

I agree with all that you've said. Just my opinion, of course, but I believe Stacy was taken from the area by someone DP contracted to do the job.

curiositycat
12-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey, CuriosityCat, I was the one that responded to your post - and the street is Hassert (or Hastert) - people spell it differently, but it is 111th street, which was renamed after Dennis Hassert. It goes right by the Vulcan quarry.
Thanks Lisa! I remember you, everyone else kind of skipped right by it.
If I was in Illinois I would sure check this out.
:blowkiss:

ThoughtFox
12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
My whole thing is that Drew could have dumped her anywhere within 30 miles, and still answered the phone near the canal. He could have been on his way home when it "pinged," and he could still have been out of breath from another place.

I'm glad to hear they have been searching the quarries. Thanks SuziQ! :)

TGIRecovered
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Is this the post you refer too, cc?

http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
curiositycat (http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=9529) http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1799534", true);
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam

Because he was an uncover cop at one time you can bet you life he knows a lot of, lets just say, unsavory types. I had a dream about a highway with an H. There is one, it's also called Hwy 111, I believe and it's close to Naperville and an airport. I know it probably means nothing(My dream that is) I researched it yesterday and of course now I can't remember. I am thinking it is "Hillard" or something close to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIRecovered http://websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1799523#post1799523)
Wonder if his bud the mayor owns a plane... or some of his druggie buddies from his "undercover" work back when he let them sell drugs at his bar.

edited to add:
Ahem..."alledgedly"

panthera
12-19-2007, 05:13 PM
LOL, so sorry CC!

I agree, that he probably threw out a lot of false leads especially the canal. I like your theory about the second person, who would've disposed of her using her car to do it.

curiositycat
12-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Is this the post you refer too, cc?
Thanks for this TGI, but I thought I had posted the whole dream, I guess not.
I know I posted it somewhere!

In a nutshell here it is; I dreamed that I saw Stacy, suffocated and saw her stuffed into a capsule of some sort; white with orange stripes. I then saw the capsule thrown out of an airplane.
The plane was somewhere close to the highway with an "H". I also remember seeing the person who had done this go back to some sort of a really nice hotel with an elevator. I remember hearing the name of the street in my dream.
I believe it was LisaToo that found the street with the "H"..once I heard it I knew that was THE STREET.

I had been fasting and praying and among other things I asked God to let me have a dream regarding SP. I am not the only one, I know of lots of others who are praying for her to be "found". We also pray for Lisa Stebic.

When I was led to the SP forums I was so SHOCKED to hear that other "psychics" (I don't consider myself one. I pray for DISCERNMENT) had been given the same insight.

I have NEVER been east of Georgia.

Thanks again for your help in pulling up my post!:blowkiss:

SeriouslySearching
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
I agree, that he probably threw out a lot of false leads especially the canal. I like your theory about the second person, who would've disposed of her using her car to do it.If there is another person...who? Steve C.? Hired help? Another officer? His son?

panthera
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
If there is another person...who? Steve C.? Hired help? Another officer? His son?
In my opinion, if he had help, it would have to be someone who is most trusted by DP who he knows wouldn't turn on him. I don't think it would be hired help unless it's professional like a hit man.

curiositycat
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM
If there is another person...who? Steve C.? Hired help? Another officer? His son?
Someone who OWES him a favor. As an undercover cop he may have turned his head the other way for someone. If you get my drift and SS, LOL, I am sure you do!

SeriouslySearching
12-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh, I do...I do! : )

Pharlap
12-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Someone who OWES him a favor. As an undercover cop he may have turned his head the other way for someone. If you get my drift and SS, LOL, I am sure you do!

Correct.............
jmo

JustJax
12-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been closely following this case and constantly watching the news, Nancy Grace and Greta hoping for new developments. I am reading the new posts several times a day on the forum and have a hard time pulling myself away. I am a local mom of 3 and this case as well as the Lisa Stebic case really upsets me. I did help out with the searches and just wish something would come up for the families sake. It is so terribly sad. Anyway, this may not me relevant and definitely do not consider this a psychic vision just a strange feeling. I have had strange feelings about things in the past that have been true.

Anyway, I was driving down Lockport street in Plainfield today in between Route 59 and Weber road. This very strange feeling came over me. I went over railroad tracks and on the left hand side was a Vulcan Plainfield quarry sign. I didn't even know there was a Vulcan in Plainfield. There was a small bridge I went over and also noticed some old dirty looking blue barrels with black (possibly burning barrels) on them to the side of some building on the left hand side a little farther down from the quarry. I know there has been a lot of talk about Vulcan in Bolingbrook and didn't know if anyone thought of the Vulcan quarry in Plainfield? Pretty deserted road at night I would imagine. Just can't describe the strange feeling I had when driving.

One more thought on this. I looked up Lockport Street in Plainfield IL on Google Sat maps- (not sure how to add link for you to view). If anyone could add link I would appreciate it. In looking at the area it looks like there is an access road to the quarry off of 126. The Plainfield 126 exit is on 55 very close to Bolingbrook. It would only take about 10 minutes to travel from the Peterson home. I know Lockport, the Vulcan quarry, a park, and 26 have been mentioned by psychics. Could they be envisioning Lockport Street accessed the backway off of 126? In looking at the map of Lockport street- there is Four Seasons Park, Vulcan Plainfield Quarry, Railroad tracks, etc all close together. Eerie coincidence!?
Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!I know just the spot you are talking about...my Mother just moved away from that area.
When I had heard today that the Cal Sag search had wrapped up, my immediate thoughts went to that quarry along with the Lemont quarries, which could prove to be very difficult to search because of the depths.

Pharlap
12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
There's a quarry just west of 53 on boughton road.
A little further is Green Valley Forest Pressure, which I have searched 7 times.
It's 12 minutes from Stacy house.
The quarry I can't get into...
Has the any law inforcement looked at that?

biggirl
12-19-2007, 09:54 PM
This is so interesting knowing that so many of the posters know first hand about this area. I love reading all of your posts and would be so excited if WS would be the group to wrap this thing up.:woohoo:

Lisa Too
12-19-2007, 10:16 PM
This is so interesting knowing that so many of the posters know first hand about this area. I love reading all of your posts and would be so excited if WS would be the group to wrap this thing up.:woohoo:

Hi BigGirl,

I live in the very far south area of Naperville, south of the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve area that some posters have mentioned. I am mid-way between where Stacy Peterson lived, and Lisa Stebic. You can bet these two cases are on my mind on a daily basis. This is not an area where these things normally happen, and to have 2 cases so close to home just strikes a bad chord, if you know what I mean.

I'm just a little northeast of the Stebic household and a little northwest of the Peterson household. There are a lot of preserve areas and undeveloped areas not far from here, as well as many bodies of water and quarries. I'd love to see both cases solved...it's very scary to think that BB LE might have been covering for DP, or at least, looking the other way. I've been following both these cases with a great deal of interest...mostly out of concern for their children. It really makes you wonder just who is living next door...or down the street from you.

Indy Gal
12-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Welcome to Websleuths Blueyedgrl22! :)

philamena
12-20-2007, 01:18 AM
How close is this quarry to where DP's cell phone pinged?
Anyone know?

Leila
12-20-2007, 03:02 AM
LOL, so sorry CC!

I was actually hoping that Cal Sag was the answer and that Stacy would be found there. But, you've brought up some excellent points about DP's knowledge of cell phone pings. It's very likely that DP answered Cassandra's call because he was waiting for a call from someone else. Cassandra's call caught him off guard as he was out of breath and with the sound of car keys, not at home as he tried to claimed. If an accomplice was disposing of Stacy, maybe he was waiting for a call from that accomplice saying it was done. Or, a call from the accomplice to establish a cell phone ping showing DP in the canal area. Was the accomplice using Stacy's cell phone??? Did that call happen and have the police determined where that call came from???

Looking at the time line again........Tom Morphey helped DP load a blue container from the bedroom to the Denali, and then DP took Tom home at about 10:00pm. Cassandra's call to DP was at 11:26pm. So, DP had about an hour and a half after taking Tom home to meet with the accomplice and transfer Stacy's body to her car. The accomplice then left in Stacy's car to dispose of the body, while DP left false clues in the area of the canal to throw LE off. Both cars were back in the Peterson driveway when Cassandra drove by again at 2:30am Monday morning.

The accomplice would have to be someone whom DP could trust explicitly and wouldn't break under pressure.

Pharlap
12-20-2007, 03:54 AM
I was actually hoping that Cal Sag was the answer and that Stacy would be found there. But, you've brought up some excellent points about DP's knowledge of cell phone pings. It's very likely that DP answered Cassandra's call because he was waiting for a call from someone else. Cassandra's call caught him off guard as he was out of breath and with the sound of car keys, not at home as he tried to claimed. If an accomplice was disposing of Stacy, maybe he was waiting for a call from that accomplice saying it was done. Or, a call from the accomplice to establish a cell phone ping showing DP in the canal area. Was the accomplice using Stacy's cell phone??? Did that call happen and have the police determined where that call came from???

Looking at the time line again........Tom Morphey helped DP load a blue container from the bedroom to the Denali, and then DP took Tom home at about 10:00pm. Cassandra's call to DP was at 11:26pm. So, DP had about an hour and a half after taking Tom home to meet with the accomplice and transfer Stacy's body to her car. The accomplice then left in Stacy's car to dispose of the body, while DP left false clues in the area of the canal to throw LE off. Both cars were back in the Peterson driveway when Cassandra drove by again at 2:30am Monday morning.

The accomplice would have to be someone whom DP could trust explicitly and wouldn't break under pressure.

Was wondering why didn't he look at the caller ID before answering.
Also can't the cops that are investigating this get Drews cell phone records to see what calls and or who he called? I would think so....
Maybe it's not only the 25 grand he gave to his cop son but (just thinking out loud)the son is who Drew was talking to that night/morning...that's why he had to appear at the grand jury.
What was the son's time line for the evening and early morning?

Btw, did they check this bridge????

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM266R

Schmerty_Jones
12-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Maybe like the person he "CHOSE" to discover Kathleen Savio's accidental drowning?????:eek:

mysteriew
12-20-2007, 04:00 AM
Right. That someone is someone who is not above doing criminal activity. Is not afraid of becoming involved in a murder case, and someone who knows how to keep his mouth shut. Someone cool under pressure. It would be someone that DrewP trusted, but more importantly someone who trusted DrewP. Either DrewP and that person were very close- and may have gotten into things together before, or DrewP knew they would do the job for enough money, or DrewP has something on them. It won't be a druggie- they couldn't be trusted to keep their mouth shut.
That was what I had a problem with when TM was brought forward. No matter what DrewP may or may not have had over TM, I think that DrewP would have sensed that TM would crack under pressure. Same thing with Steve C- he talks too much and doesn't handle pressure well- he has gotten his stories twisted a couple of times.
It would be someone who is staying out of the public eye right now and probably has distanced himself from DrewP because of the scrutiny.

My guesses are
relative
rogue cop or excop
someone in the criminal hierarchy that would be above a street drug dealer. DrewP mentioned that sometimes he worked multiple jobs. Did he ever work construction? Or union jobs?

SeriouslySearching
12-20-2007, 04:25 AM
They ran across an interesting tidbit or two over at FindStacy site.

John Spira owned the cable company that supposedly Drew and Ric Mims worked for 4 years ago. John mysteriously vanished in Feb. 2007 shortly before his divorce was to be finalized and his business was burned to the ground back in Sept. of this year.

There is SO much more on this thread: http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=1775.560

Possible insurance scams?! It could certainly fit.

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the link SS, I'll go over there and check it out. I've actually been following John's case since last summer. I personally think Johns ex is involved. But you never know.

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Interesting stuff over at Findstacy.com. The below link is courtesy of the great posters at Findstacy.com. However, I don't think that the locksmith company that a poster pulled up under the search for Optimun Business Services is connected to Steve. It only pulled up in a Google search I did because the word Optimum is used to describe the locksmith business.

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=1775.700

Reply #705 on: Yesterday at 01:11:00 PM »

Entity Name OPTIMUM BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. File Number 60397821
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 03/17/1999 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name STEVEN J CARCERANO Agent Change Date 03/13/2003
Agent Street Address 400 PHEASANT CHASE DR President Name & Address MARGHERITA CARCERANO 400 PHEASANT CHASE DR BOLINGBROOK 60446
Agent City BOLINGBROOK Secretary Name & Address MARGHERTIA CARCERANO SAME
Agent Zip 60446 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 05/29/2007 For Year 2007

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=1775.700

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 05:31 AM
Also found at Findstacy.com:

We provide global commerce, assuring fast and efficient worldwide-integrated shipping services for all international customers, as defined by every customer. Committed to providing the best resources required for commerce, and maintaining delivery of on-time shipments internationally to every customer&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Year Established 2000
Legal Representative(CEO) Michael Robinson
&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Nashak Enterprises

Offline Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Robinson
Job Title: President
Address: 436 Rebecca Lane, Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
Zip/Postal Code: 60440
Telephone: 1-630-6755091
Fax: 1-630-7719108

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Not sure that the above info I posted belongs in this thread. I was actually responding to SS's post and found stuff to bring over. If someone wants to move my posts, please feel free to. I have a very bad cold and not up to snuff. TIA.

Trino
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM

We provide global commerce, assuring fast and efficient worldwide-integrated shipping services for all international customers, as defined by every customer. Committed to providing the best resources required for commerce, and maintaining delivery of on-time shipments internationally to every customer&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Year Established 2000
&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Nashak Enterprises

Not saying this company is involved, but I feel Stacy is long gone from Bolingbrook. IMO DP may have had the right criminal connections to remove her. This is nearly akin to the Mafia disappearances.

DeltaDawn
12-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Interesting reading in the several posts here, some good theories also.

My thoughts are that Drew made some mistakes that lead him to believe that if she wasn't found in the first week..he was in the clear. At the begining he is wearing the sunglasses and bandanna over his face and very withdrawn for Drew. Soon after he becomes the media darling. Why the huge change in demeanor? What did Drew know that let him believe he could be confident at that point?

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 11:12 AM

My thoughts are that Drew made some mistakes that lead him to believe that if she wasn't found in the first week..he was in the clear. At the begining he is wearing the sunglasses and bandanna over his face and very withdrawn for Drew. Soon after he becomes the media darling. Why the huge change in demeanor? What did Drew know that let him believe he could be confident at that point?

And that has really bothered me. What boosted his confidence?

TGIRecovered
12-20-2007, 11:27 AM

I have wondered if Drew was really trying to fool police and media about his whereabouts by taking turns dressing up in the bandito-stoner getup with one of his brothers, maybe Paul.

Remember, there were always conflicting stories about whether he was in his home, staying with relatives, taking shortcuts through neighbors' homes to get in and out of his home. Meanwhile, I believe evidence was being moved from place to place.

There is one video clip in particular where bandito-guy is exiting the front of the house and walking toward the driveway, he briefly turns toward the cameras and kind of points or shakes a finger in their direction and quickly walks away. The body shape and the way he carries himself in that clip do not seem to me to be normal for Drew, IMO.

I hope that, unbeknownst to Drew, BBPD had some way of documenting where he spent his time in those first few days. I am afraid they may have been a little bit slow on getting good 24/7 surveillance on him and his friends.

Susan

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 11:55 AM
[quote=SuziQ;1862009]

I have wondered if Drew was really trying to fool police and media about his whereabouts by taking turns dressing up in the bandito-stoner getup with one of his brothers, maybe Paul.

Remember, there were always conflicting stories about whether he was in his home, staying with relatives, taking shortcuts through neighbors' homes to get in and out of his home. Meanwhile, I believe evidence was being moved from place to place.

There is one video clip in particular where bandito-guy is exiting the front of the house and walking toward the driveway, he briefly turns toward the cameras and kind of points or shakes a finger in their direction and quickly walks away. The body shape and the way he carries himself in that clip do not seem to me to be normal for Drew, IMO.

I hope that, unbeknownst to Drew, BBPD had some way of documenting where he spent his time in those first few days. I am afraid they may have been a little bit slow on getting good 24/7 surveillance on him and his friends.

Susan

Hopefully all Drew was able to fool was the media and not LE. I just can't shake the fact that a big problem for Drew was solved and it made him so giddy he couldn't help himself. The only thing he didn't do was a victory dance. Drew either took care of a witness, evidence or Stacy's body. Something definetly happened to make him happy.

mysteriew
12-20-2007, 01:47 PM

Year Established 2000

Nashak Enterprises

Working link

http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm

Take a look at the chemicals on that page. Esp. interesting is barium sulphate, an acid.Barium sulfate is also used as a high temperature oxidizer in certain pyrotechnic formulas, as bariums compounds emit a green colored light when burned. Barium nitrate is more common in green pyrotechnic formulas, as it contains an oxidizer while still producing green colored light http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_sulfate

Or thiourea dioxide Other Name: Formamidine sulfinic acid, Amino imino methanesulfinic acid

Or skin gelatin

These products are used in paper or leather work.

DeltaDawn
12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
I wonder what is making the searchers continue to check bodies of water..what info they have to believe Stacy or other evidence was placed in water?

mysteriew
12-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I wonder what is making the searchers continue to check bodies of water..what info they have to believe Stacy or other evidence was placed in water?

Early on they mentioned the diving weights being missing as an indicator that she might be in water.

Did you see my above post about Robinson's company and products?

DeltaDawn
12-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Early on they mentioned the diving weights being missing as an indicator that she might be in water.

Did you see my above post about Robinson's company and products?

Yes I did..how do you think Drew may have used those types of chemicals? And to transport them this company would have connection to haze mat truckers?

mysteriew
12-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Yes I did..how do you think Drew might have used them? That place sounds like a candy store for Drew,

Acids depending on the strength can be used to speed decomposition. Esp. interesting is the chemicals that are used in leather work. Certainly if they can be used in leather work, then in larger amounts and a little bit more time could be used to break down flesh/tissue.

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Acids depending on the strength can be used to speed decomposition. Esp. interesting is the chemicals that are used in leather work. Certainly if they can be used in leather work, then in larger amounts and a little bit more time could be used to break down flesh/tissue.

Yes, and any of those chemicals are a dirivitive and related to Lye, IIRC. The process would take about a week. And it creeps me out to no end when I reflect on Drew's sudden "happy mode".

I went to your link and didn't find any chemicals listed though?

DeltaDawn
12-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Well..he certainly had access to some very harmful chemicals and they may explain why the container felt warm to the touch to Tom.

I think whatever he did, whatever mistakes he made, and he is aware he made a few because at first his demeanor was so different then it is now,
he feeels the time may have passed to catch those mistakes.

I am hoping LE did catch those mistakes and that they do have some evidence we have not heard about.

SuziQ
12-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Well..he certainly had access to some very harmful chemicals and they may explain why the container felt warm to the touch to Tom.

I think whatever he did, whatever mistakes he made, and he is aware he made a few because at first his demeanor was so different then it is now,
he feeels the time may have passed to catch those mistakes.

I am hoping LE did catch those mistakes and that they do have some evidence we have not heard about.

Yeah, Tom messed up Drew's plans. Drew lost his happy go lucky demeanor when the info about Tom became public.

mysteriew
12-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Yes, and any of those chemicals are a dirivitive and related to Lye, IIRC. The process would take about a week. And it creeps me out to no end when I reflect on Drew's sudden "happy mode".

I went to your link and didn't find any chemicals listed though?

The chemicals are at the bottom of the page on this link. http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm

If the chemicals came from Robinson, then there would be no credit card reciept, no witness stepping forward to say that DrewP purchased the chemicals.
The only way to track the chemicals is to check Robinson's paperwork.

DeltaDawn
12-20-2007, 02:58 PM
The chemicals are listed at the bottom of the page..but I am not clear if they are this co chemicals or if they just product displays for other companies.

TGIRecovered
12-20-2007, 03:23 PM
I apologize for drifting away from the subject of this thread. I get carried away with new news!

Susan

Trino
12-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Can this topic please go to the Savio thread? The topic here is new evidence re: Stacy.

TGIRecovered
12-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Can this topic please go to the Savio thread? The topic here is new evidence re: Stacy.

I agree we are off topic, which is the search area.

However, I believe that the subject of tracing water usage is relevant to both Kathy and Stacy's murders.

Susan

SeriouslySearching
12-21-2007, 03:49 AM
OK back to search areas! Did they search the Duffy Preserve?

SeriouslySearching
12-21-2007, 03:50 AM

Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!I just wanted to revisit your post and go over it carefully. Who knows? You could be onto something! Welcome to Websleuths, too!

Leila
12-21-2007, 06:25 AM

I've felt that the bandana, sunglasses, and hat was a disguise. I think DP may have been seen the night of the 28th and early morning hours of the 29th. He knew he had been seen, and when the media showed up on his doorstep he didn't want the person who saw him to see him on television and say, "Hey that's the guy I saw on Sunday night", and call the police with a tip.

DP did away with the disguise after about a week. By then, there were pictures of him, Stacy, and others in the media so that defeated the purpose of the disguise.

Trino
12-21-2007, 11:15 AM
OK back to search areas! Did they search the Duffy Preserve?

Back to the topic:
How far is this from DP's house? Is there easy access to it?

SeriouslySearching
12-21-2007, 03:48 PM
It is very near to where they were searching the canal. (It is across the canal from DP's house.)

Yes, as near as I can tell...there is easy access to it. It is a rather large area.

DeltaDawn
12-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Has LE or the private searchers ever given out a list of places that have already been searched? If so I missed it and I feel that info might help us narrow down areas left to be searched.

SeriouslySearching
12-21-2007, 05:25 PM
They haven't as far as I can tell, DD. The only way we have to know about the searches is through the media either while they are doing a large scale search like the canal or the other searches they have reported on.

i.b.nora
12-21-2007, 06:52 PM
I believe that they have chosen NOT to talk about where they have and haven't searched, in case 'someone' gets the idea to move the body.

SeriouslySearching
12-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I believe that they have chosen NOT to talk about where they have and haven't searched, in case 'someone' gets the idea to move the body.Good point!

Trino
12-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I believe that they have chosen NOT to talk about where they have and haven't searched, in case 'someone' gets the idea to move the body.

I believe you're correct in that searchers have chosen not to talk aobut future searches.

I wouldn't think that with all the media attention that someone wouldn't dare to try to move a body, but who knows what a desperate person would try. Also, it's darned cold, and if the area doesn't have snow by now, they will shortly.

curiositycat
12-22-2007, 12:13 PM
I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I know that on the Stacy forum you need to give personal information to post.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.

Tom'sGirl
12-22-2007, 02:04 PM
[quote=curiositycat;1866963]I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls?
No!

I didn't have to give any personal info. other than my email addy.

SuziQ
12-22-2007, 02:49 PM
I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.

I highly doubt that it's connected to this case. Why would you be singled out for this? I am sincerely concerned that you think your safety is compromised, when realistically I doubt that is the case.

curiositycat
12-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I highly doubt that it's connected to this case. Why would you be singled out for this? I am sincerely concerned that you think your safety is compromised, when realistically I doubt that is the case.
I know it sounds paranoid, but I was the one who posted the information as to where I "dreamed" Stacy was first. There may be folks who don't want her found.
Also, I am not happy with folks coming on here and "threating" folks with lawsuits.
Sorry if I "concerned" you.:blowkiss:

Littledeer
12-22-2007, 03:39 PM
curiostiy cat:

Was the psychic's forum, the only one you posted at?

The reason I ask, is that I don't think anyone here other than you posted at that thread, and none of us (IMO had to give any "personal information" before we could post.)

It's not like your some newbie and haven't been around, so I don't think your getting all histronic out of nowhere. Maybe, you should ask one of the other posters at that "specific site" that you posted at, if they have received any hangups??

curiositycat
12-22-2007, 03:52 PM
curiostiy cat:

Was the psychic's forum, the only one you posted at?

The reason I ask, is that I don't think anyone here other than you posted at that thread, and none of us (IMO had to give any "personal information" before we could post.)

It's not like your some newbie and haven't been around, so I don't think your getting all histronic out of nowhere. Maybe, you should ask one of the other posters at that "specific site" that you posted at, if they have received any hangups??

Thanks so much LD for validating my feelings! Means more than you will ever know. When you are an "intuitive" you pick up on things others don't. Sometimes I blurt out things like that and then realize afterward that's to others it may sound "bizarre".
I think I gave my personal ministry webpage address which has my telephone number that I give out for counseling.
I get a lot of HU calls, but this one was different. That's all I am going to say before I start to sound really BIZARRE...
Either way, love to you:blowkiss:

SuziQ
12-22-2007, 04:10 PM
I know it sounds paranoid, but I was the one who posted the information as to where I "dreamed" Stacy was first. There may be folks who don't want her found.
Also, I am not happy with folks coming on here and "threating" folks with lawsuits.
Sorry if I "concerned" you.:blowkiss:

I know there are folks that don't want Stacy found. And I agree, it bothers me that some are trying to intimidate and harrass us for voicing our opinions. It's just not cool. No one should be made to feel paranoid or threatened by posting here. Realistically or not, no one should be made to feel the way you stated. :)

mysteriew
12-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks so much LD for validating my feelings! Means more than you will ever know. When you are an "intuitive" you pick up on things others don't. Sometimes I blurt out things like that and then realize afterward that's to others it may sound "bizarre".
I think I gave my personal ministry webpage address which has my telephone number that I give out for counseling.
I get a lot of HU calls, but this one was different. That's all I am going to say before I start to sound really BIZARRE...
Either way, love to you:blowkiss:

CC, why don't you go back to findstacypeterson and let the admin guy know about your calls. I didn't put my phone number, because I never do. But others may have and the admin guy may know of other complaints. IIRC there were eventually a couple of posts related to the area you pointed out, and if so then admin can check to see if they have also had problems. If you have all gotten bizarre calls or bizarre emails then that could be significant.

Littledeer
12-22-2007, 04:13 PM
curiositycat:

I never thought you were overreacting. Cautious, yes. Nothing wrong with that.

If your webpage had a telephone number on it............sorry, that was sorta stupid of you. But I am sure, you didn't think anything of it.

But always be cautious on the Internet. I am by nature a very trusting person, but..........I am leery about giving too much out on a computer.

Especially, definately, no telephone number............

As far as dreams, etc. go. Just living, is a magical, unknown place for all of us. Just because I don't feel, or have what someone else does, does not mean it can't, or doesn't exist/happen.

Pharlap
12-22-2007, 04:27 PM

I have and no calls....
I didn't give out ANY personal info, only that I live in Dupage County at moment.....real big county....
I ususaly stay at this ,98 per cent of the time, forum.
Ppl are more open minded here.

SeriouslySearching
12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.I am going to PM you. I don't think your personal information has been compromised, altho...never put your phone number on a webpage. (Lesson to be learned here for everyone!)

Littledeer
12-22-2007, 05:49 PM
SS:

About the phone #, not giving it away, is what I told cc in my post.

LOL, from one who was worried about being sued for libel?? :)

Not trying to belittle you in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

SeriouslySearching
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
SS:

About the phone #, not giving it away, is what I told cc in my post.

LOL, from one who was worried about being sued for libel?? :)

Not trying to belittle you in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoLOL I read her post and didn't read the others...guess I should have. Hey, the libel thing DID scare the pants off of me (and it was darn cold in here, too!), but putting out phone numbers anywhere on the net is a no-no unless they are a cell for a business. (which cc's I guess is..but still kinda scary if you ask me!)

curiositycat
12-22-2007, 07:22 PM
THANKS all you wonderful friends! Well I'll tell you guys a BIG SECRET...LOL.

The number I have on my ministry web page is a business number. It sounds like it isn't when you call it, but when I get a call on that number I know it's from someone wanting ministry or having ministry business.

I want to give it out and I do because a lot of times folks are hurting and so many others "charge" to minister to hurting women. I don't and never will.

Thanks for the caring advise though.

robthomaseyes
12-22-2007, 07:31 PM

Here is a site where several people are talking about having received a call from that number. I think it's just a weird prankster.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-444-444-4444

ladeda7777
12-22-2007, 07:36 PM
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-444-444-4444

Hey folks,
When I get weird calls, I google the number. I don't usually find out who it is but take comfort knowing that it isn't just me. The link is an example.

Hope this helps.

SeriouslySearching
12-22-2007, 08:55 PM
I just got a call from someone using all 8s then it said my memory was &#37;100 full. Interesting.

Tom'sGirl
05-08-2009, 01:25 PM
***bump***

passionflower
05-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Time to reread some things now on SP.
Kathleen is getting justice.........next SP!
quarries? rental storage unit???

Searchfortruth
05-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Now if they could find Stacy...maybe with Drew behind bars, warmer weather, new searches will be taking place.

passionflower
05-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Now if they could find Stacy...maybe with Drew behind bars, warmer weather, new searches will be taking place.

A skeleton of a missing man was just found here a few weeks ago by
road workers, it seems that this time of year many people are found.
I pray someone finds Stacy.
I read about the woodchopper murder.....4-6 tiny pieces found...of wife
DP was getting smarter after,1 accident by a former wife,
he tried something else.
Swimming pool chemicals and blue barrel always bothered me...........
so many blue barrels everywhere............