PDA

View Full Version : Couple charged in stabbing death of vivacious teen

ceeaura
01-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Couple charged in stabbing death of vivacious teen

Always busy, always on the go and always smiling: 16-year-old Marisha Jeter never let her positive attitude waver, and she served as a motivator and source of encouragement to her family and friends.
Her future was bright. She was an honor roll student. A Beta Club member. A cheerleader. Junior class president at Union County High School. She sang in her church and played flute in the school band. She had a bright pink car that was unmistakably hers.
She wanted to be an obstetrician.
But that dream has been snuffed out, apparently by someone from her past.

More at link:
http://www.goupstate.com/article/20080107/NEWS/801070328/1029

What a bright future this young lady had only to be snuffed out by jealousy :banghead: :mad:

Taximom
01-07-2008, 08:53 AM
OMGosh, don't these stupid teenagers think of what lies in their future if they kill someone?

I guess not. :mad:

SewingDeb
01-08-2008, 09:09 AM
What was their motive? Was his new girlfriend jealous of her and wanted him to prove he was over her by killing her? Or is there something else.

My heart goes out to her family. This has to be so hard for them to deal with.

ceeaura
01-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Marisha Jeter's ex boyfriends wife SewingDeb.From my understanding Marisha and the ex broke up a while ago (he got married) but had kept in contact.The wife found out and Marisha had recieved some threats.The ex lured her to meet him using the pretext that he wanted an article of clothing.Once there The ex and his wife jumped her and the ex was the one who gave the fatal wound :(

I can just see it now the wife was jealous big time and wanted him to prove his love.

I don't understand why her parents even let her date him with the age differance.He was a star football player at one time maybe that had something to do with it.There is no way I would let my daughter date someone more than a year older than her or 18 or over.She is 17 now will be 18 in a little over 4 months.I have told her you can date an 18 year old when you are 18 and once you get 18 you can't date anyone under 18.That rule will apply to my sons as well.

Really wish women and young women would wake up and stop blaming the other girl/woman for what their man does.Killing someone as promising as this young girl was is heartbreaking and I hope the 2 responsible get what they deserve in the court of law.

paddy01
01-08-2008, 05:27 PM
This reminds me of a similar case that happened in Texas a few years back. I can't remember the names of the people involved right at this moment, it was a pretty big story and book & movie were made "The Texas Cadet Murder". Sounds like the same scenario, girlfriend wants boy to prove love by killing ex. Does anybody else remember this?

PrayersForMaura
01-09-2008, 04:16 AM
This reminds me of a similar case that happened in Texas a few years back. I can't remember the names of the people involved right at this moment, it was a pretty big story and book & movie were made "The Texas Cadet Murder". Sounds like the same scenario, girlfriend wants boy to prove love by killing ex. Does anybody else remember this?

I do. David was the young man's name ini the movie. Holly Marie Combs played the girl who he was going out with and cheated on. Sad story. This was is, too.

Cubby
01-09-2008, 05:24 AM
This is very sad. Not only did they not think about thier future, they did this not giving thier own childs future a thought. Awful.

paddy01
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I do. David was the young man's name ini the movie. Holly Marie Combs played the girl who he was going out with and cheated on. Sad story. This was is, too.

You are right, David Graham & Diane Zamora were the perps, Andrianne Jones was the victim. Graham & Zamora were given life, they'll be eligible for parole in 40 yrs. I was surprised by their sentence seeing how this happened in Texas.

nanandjim
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Diane Zamora and David Graham, I think. They murdered Adrienne, a 16-year-old HS student that with whom he supposedly had a one-night. She later left for the Naval Academy. He went to the Air Force Academy. They got caught when she told a classmate that they had murdered someone.

Belinda
08-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Pernell Clayton Thompson

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 09/21/2009

Offenses:
1st Degree Murder
Kidnapping
Armed Robbery
Conspiracy
Possession of a Weapon during the Commission of a Felony

Sentence: LWOP