PDA

View Full Version : IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jeana (DP)
01-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Please feel free to continue here and thank you all!!!!!!

Cubby
01-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Thank you Jeana!

Link to thread #1

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43694

LionRun
01-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Cubby, thank you for copying the link to thread 1:).

Rosco, I am so sorry that the murders of beloved Terry and Darleen haven't been solved, yet. There is still hope that the one(s) responsible will be charged and convicted, and I hope and pray that that day comes soon, friend.

Love, hope and prayers,

Lion

Cubby
01-17-2008, 03:18 PM
YW Lionrun....

I have faith. We just saw the arrest of DP over for Tori and Dean, Terry and Darlene are next to receive justice!

LionRun
01-17-2008, 03:34 PM
Me, too Cubby. I have faith that justice will be served for Terry, Darleen, and their families and friends.

I had no idea about Tori and Dean, though--running off to read now.

Lion

gaia227
01-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Repost from last thread. Since I was the last one to post I wanted to paste it into this thread- not that I said anything real profound or anything but I want to make sure Sherry see's it and knows she is in my thoughts. Thanks!

Hi Rosco - whew, I have spent the last three work days procrastinating my ever growing stack of things to do because I have become so absorbed with this thread and the one on topix. I feel like my eyes are going to roll out of my head, lol. I just want you to know I have read both of the threads in their entirety, myspace page and of course your website and my heart goes out to you. Don't let your other family members critisms discourage you - your quest to find the people who did this is honorable and it shows the world what a strong, compassionate woman you are. It is not normal to behave the way some of your family is and it is just so disgraceful and sad that they just want to forget so quickly what happened and just go on with their lives. The only reason they can do that is because they are much weaker in spirit than you, your hubby, Rick and your SIL are and they take the easy way out which is to just forget and move on. A great injustice was done here in what looks like a selfish quest for money and lets just hope that a twist of irony comes into play and those who perpetrated this for monetary gain go to jail because of someone else's quest for money, the 20,000 reward, and come forward with information that tags them.
I have been so disgusted with A's actions that I can't stop telling my fiance about it or thinking about it. The amount of frustration and RAGE I feel towards her is amazing - I can't even imagine if I feel that way how YOU must feel. I just hope that LE interrogates her every chance they get and break her down slowly. It sure doesn't work like it does on TV does it. I watch the First 48 on A&E all the time, which is a reality show where they follow homicide detectives for the first 48 hours after a murder is committed and they always get their man, or woman to confess and they always have all these witnesses who come forward with info. I wish that for you and your family so much.
Stay strong and diligent - I know you will. You are an inspiration to other women out there in similar circumstances. Also, coming from an animal lover, thank you for rescuing Roscoe. NO animal deserves to have to live with that person, much less a child.
This will be Terry and Darlene's year for justice. This house of cards will fall eventually.

Rosco
01-18-2008, 03:46 PM
OMG I had this whole thing done and when I wanted to post it - SERVER was busy..and I lost it all..!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Welll... let me see if I can remember it all..

First - I wanted to WELCOME gaia227 to my family's thread and Topix - THANK you for reading it all. It's so much to absorb.

Your words were VERY uplifting and rewarding. Some days I truly feel 'why do I continue'? BECAUSE... because I loved Dad and Darleen. Because it's not fair. Because JUSTICE needs to be served for who ever killed them. Because my life and the lives of everyone that were connected to Dad and Darleen deserve to know... and are lost because of their murders. Because I HAVE TO.. I have to know. I have to learn. Anyone who knows who and what I am about - understands that I will not stop... will not give up. I might get a bit slower... and maybe less excited... but time changes that and posters like yours LIFT my spirits. :blowkiss: Thanks again for your words. They truly help.

DISCUSTED... that's the understatement of the century. :furious: Everytime I look at Rosco and watch him in pain - it just frosts me. How all that money is being burned up on drugs and 'toys'. ((( Rosco has knee injuries. He has already had one surgury and will need the other. Our budget just does not have 2K AGAIN for the other surgury right now.))) And nothing EVER given to the reward or Foundation by 'A". She asked if she would get her contribution back... (LOL) I thought that was the funniest I have ever read.

Karma is a SOO real. I await.

Thanks everyone here at WS... Your truly my extended family and I really can not imagine going thru these murders without all of you and your help and guidence.. OUTSTANDING... help.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Anyho---- thank goodness it's Friday and (( this is a first )) I am also off on MOnday (MLK B-DAY) so DS is very excited that Mommy can stay home. He misses mommy and it shows when I am home. :blowkiss: I miss him too...

Be safe everyone.

Praying for JUSTICE in 2008.

Rosco

Repost from last thread. Since I was the last one to post I wanted to paste it into this thread- not that I said anything real profound or anything but I want to make sure Sherry see's it and knows she is in my thoughts. Thanks!

Hi Rosco - whew, I have spent the last three work days procrastinating my ever growing stack of things to do because I have become so absorbed with this thread and the one on topix. I feel like my eyes are going to roll out of my head, lol. I just want you to know I have read both of the threads in their entirety, myspace page and of course your website and my heart goes out to you. Don't let your other family members critisms discourage you - your quest to find the people who did this is honorable and it shows the world what a strong, compassionate woman you are. It is not normal to behave the way some of your family is and it is just so disgraceful and sad that they just want to forget so quickly what happened and just go on with their lives. The only reason they can do that is because they are much weaker in spirit than you, your hubby, Rick and your SIL are and they take the easy way out which is to just forget and move on. A great injustice was done here in what looks like a selfish quest for money and lets just hope that a twist of irony comes into play and those who perpetrated this for monetary gain go to jail because of someone else's quest for money, the 20,000 reward, and come forward with information that tags them.
I have been so disgusted with A's actions that I can't stop telling my fiance about it or thinking about it. The amount of frustration and RAGE I feel towards her is amazing - I can't even imagine if I feel that way how YOU must feel. I just hope that LE interrogates her every chance they get and break her down slowly. It sure doesn't work like it does on TV does it. I watch the First 48 on A&E all the time, which is a reality show where they follow homicide detectives for the first 48 hours after a murder is committed and they always get their man, or woman to confess and they always have all these witnesses who come forward with info. I wish that for you and your family so much.
Stay strong and diligent - I know you will. You are an inspiration to other women out there in similar circumstances. Also, coming from an animal lover, thank you for rescuing Roscoe. NO animal deserves to have to live with that person, much less a child.
This will be Terry and Darlene's year for justice. This house of cards will fall eventually.

Rosco
01-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the 2nd thread.

:blowkiss:

Please feel free to continue here and thank you all!!!!!!

LionRun
01-19-2008, 05:17 AM
Rosco, I hope and pray for justice for you, Terry, Darleen, and you family each and every day. I don't think LE is done with the one(s) they think are responsible. And, one day the killer(s) will need to face God. Now there's no way they're gonna get out of that.

For Rosco, have you thought about care credit? It is a credit company specifically available to those who's pet's need medical care. Perhaps you can ask your vet about it.

Take care, dear friend:blowkiss:

Lion

Dark Knight
01-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Who'd have thunk that a double murder in teeny, tiny Mongo, Indiana, population about 5 and a half, lol, is one of the most viewed and posted on threads in all of Cold Case on Websleuths!!!!! Not to mention other websites! Especially over 2 years after the fact!
It's truly amazing, and a blessing from God! Thank you ALL!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

LionRun
01-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Who'd have thunk that a double murder in teeny, tiny Mongo, Indiana, population about 5 and a half, lol, is one of the most viewed and posted on threads in all of Cold Case on Websleuths!!!!! Not to mention other websites! Especially over 2 years after the fact!

Wow, DK! I didn't even realize that Terry and Darleen's case was viewed so often until you mentioned it! You have been such a good friend to Rosco and an advocate for justice in this case. Thank you for being here and caring so much.

Lion

Rosco
01-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh DK...:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

34,586 views on the FIRST thread... amazing.

With all my love DK.

Thanks for your support and help along the way..and for future help, support and love.

Rosco

Rosco
01-23-2008, 01:16 PM
All my love Lion. U2 are a inspiration to me and my family.
Your caring heart... :blowkiss:

Much love to U my sweet soul.

Justice for 2008.

Rosco.

Wow, DK! I didn't even realize that Terry and Darleen's case was viewed so often until you mentioned it! You have been such a good friend to Rosco and an advocate for justice in this case. Thank you for being here and caring so much.

Lion

LionRun
01-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Thank you dear Rosco:blowkiss:. I do love justice, and I hope to see it in 2008 for you and your family.

Lion

Dark Knight
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Oh DK...:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

34,586 views on the FIRST thread... amazing.

With all my love DK.

Thanks for your support and help along the way..and for future help, support and love.

Rosco

You're very welcome! Thanks be to God, as all I did was post it. I didn't cause people to be interested in it. :)

LionRun
01-25-2008, 06:47 AM
DK, you have stood by Rosco for some time now, and it has made a difference. Thank you for caring and being a friend to her :blowkiss:.

Lion

sassy_texasbelle2
01-28-2008, 11:06 PM
BUMP...God Bless honey! JUSTICE 2008 should be our motto. Hugsss everyone.

Sassy

LionRun
01-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi sassy:blowkiss:. Justice 2008 it is then!

I hope you and dh are sell, friend:).

Lion

sassy_texasbelle2
01-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Hanging in there sweet Lion how are you doing?

JUSTICE 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LionRun
01-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Thank you, Sassy:). We are doing okay, too. I just realized that I typed, "sell" where I meant to type, "well". It just sounds funny.

Justice 2008!

Lion

gaia227
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Thinking of Terry and Darlene today :(

Rosco
02-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Thinking of Terry and Darlene today :(

Awwwwww thanks gaia227. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Me too.. :( :( :(

Justice for 2008.

Rosco.

Rosco
02-01-2008, 03:24 PM
BUMP...God Bless honey! JUSTICE 2008 should be our motto. Hugsss everyone.

Sassy

Sassy - {{{ blowing kisses with MUCH love }}}:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks darlin.

YES - Justice for 2008.

Much love -

Rosco

sassy_texasbelle2
02-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Sassy - {{{ blowing kisses with MUCH love }}}:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks darlin.

YES - Justice for 2008.

Much love -

Rosco

Much love to you always my darlin. I think of you so often during the day wondering if there is any news. Keep hanging tough sweetheart, and know we will all keep praying for Justice 2008.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

kahskye
02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm still here and will continue to keep you in my prayers. The killer is out there and will get caught. The money is probably gone, so it's just a matter of time before someone talks. Remember, $20,000 can buy alot of meth!

Dark Knight
02-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Sounds like there is dust being kicked up around Lagrage County, lately, in various areas. It'll be interesting to see where it all lands. Sure has been active, recently, anyways.

gaia227
02-11-2008, 02:23 PM
What do you mean Dark Knight?

HoosierGirl
02-15-2008, 10:15 AM
My heart goes out to the Anderson Family, their friends and supporters.
I live close to Mongo, In and I have been reading about Terry and Darlene Anderson's murder at another site. This has been so hard to read as it has such great sadness to all who are part of the family, friends and dedicated supporters. I have lived in this area for 45 years. I never knew the Anderson family. The threads I have read from the other site about this heinous crime is horrible. I read things I never knew about, that happened in this crime and stories about the theory others have discussed about the case. There's 732 posts, I only have read 5 pages so far. Another site has 91 posts to this crime. The tears flow with such sadness with what I have already read.
I hope and pray that justice will be served when the killer or killers are caught and sentenced to life or the death sentence.
God be with all of you. Justice will prevail!

phenolred
02-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Welome to WS HoosierGirl Im sure Rosco appreciates having another fellow Hoosier on her side....Im just afraid the LE in the case might be wearing blinders to some of the red flags. They must remember murder's come in all sorts of shapes sizes genders etc. Pretty young old or fat anyone is capable. Charles Manson never killed anyone but if not for HIM those people would not have been killed.

Rosco
02-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome Hoosier Girl. :blowkiss:

I read your other post (on the other threads).

I really appreciate you reading and taking heart to what has been written.

My darlin phenolred is so correct - that killers come in all sorts of packages. I also pray that LE is not taking this case with 'head in the sand' thoughts - and that LE will make sure they look at all angles, ideas and also don't forget behavior.
It's scares me becz it's already been over 2yrs and NOTHING is done.. and nobody is in jail.

No race, gender, age or religion for a murderer. There are so many examples of these murderers that could not even counted. Check this WS forum and I bet you find plenty.....

Thanks again HG...

All my love-
Rosco

tigger3z
02-16-2008, 08:49 AM
I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!

Dark Knight
02-17-2008, 01:04 PM
What do you mean Dark Knight?

There have been some drug arrests made of people who are affiliated with "A" and others in the family. Will they talk to the cops to get a lighter sentence? One person already tried that route after they were arrested for another crime, but they were lying. So who knows?

Dark Knight
02-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!

If the grandmother saw people that she knew, she wouldn't likely be suspicious. And maybe didn't put two and two together after the fact. Or, as you said, maybe she is just fearful for her safety.

I don't recall if her trailer was even in view of the house and barn, or not. Rosco can answer that question.

Dark Knight
02-19-2008, 03:11 PM
MAJOR NEWS COMING!!!!! I am going to let Rosco tell it, however. Justice in 2008! :woohoo:

MagicRose99
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
GRRRRRRRRR! I hate teasers! Where's Rosco?!?!? ROSCO!!!!!

gaia227
02-19-2008, 04:43 PM
You are killing me! Oh please come tell us Amanda's house of cards has fallen in a big heap at her feet.

gaia227
02-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Okay - from what I am reading Amanda was arrested this morning for possession of meth..... big surprise there......but hopefully something else will stem from this arrest, or already has.

Rosco
02-19-2008, 05:29 PM
Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

AND REWARD $20,000!!

Praying for Justice 2008....

HUGS!!!

Rosco:woohoo:

LionRun
02-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

Lion

Rosco
02-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

Lion

My Darlin Lion.. I pray this is the year!!!

Be safe and think about you often.

(( Rosco just had his second surgery - his other ACL tore and we had to make him better. ))

My BIONIC Rosco.. will have his knees like Steve Austin!!!

Rosco.

LionRun
02-19-2008, 05:33 PM

I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

AND REWARD $20,000!!

HUGS!!!

Hoping and praying for justice, Rosco! I am very glad to hear this! Let's hope someone knows something about Terry and Darleen's murder who wants a deal!

Lion

MagicRose99
02-19-2008, 07:31 PM
I hope this leads to answers for you Rosco! I'm glad "A" is finally showing herself for what she is...

Dark Knight
02-19-2008, 07:35 PM

AND REWARD $20,000!!

HUGS!!!

"A" Was also charged with possession of stolen property, which is the one I found most interesting. She is facing 3 felony counts.

This COULD all lead to more info about the murders, as you said! That is what could be the big break in all of this. Someone might want to talk to avoid some serious jail time with all of the felonies being charged.

Boyz_Mum
02-19-2008, 08:15 PM
I pray that this is the break "we've" been waiting for. Maybe someone around "A" will give up some information about the murders, even if only to save themselves time in jail. Lots of prayers to all and prayers for justice!

gaia227
02-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks for sharing the details with us! I am so sorry to hear she has been using your parents house as a place to manufacture meth but I am so happy to hear she is facing 3 felony counts. I seriously doubt she will divulge any info considering she is most likely very involved and instead of facing the shorter sentence for this arrest she would be facing murder charges. Hopefully the other people involved will talk. Did the LE give any indication they would pursue this angle? They are fully aware of her suspicious behavior since her parents deaths right?
Where is this girl's conscience? Does she have one? How can she live with the knowledge she has and the things she has done to, not only her parents, but to her own daughter? I have to think she may be a sociopath incaple of empathy and only capable of pursuing her own selfish desires. I hope this is not true. I hope a lot of her actions have been clouded by meth use and if she does get clean and the clouds part she will do the right thing.

Justice in 2008!

sassy_texasbelle2
02-20-2008, 01:34 AM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUSTICE 2008

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Burn baby BURN

Dark Knight
02-20-2008, 06:29 AM
From www.WTHD.net (http://www.WTHD.net)

SWAT raid on Anderson homestead unrelated to murder investigation

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:32 PM

by Tim Murray

LAGRANGE - Three people face charges after the Northeast Indiana SWAT team raided a rural Mongo home Tuesday morning which was the site of the murders of Terry and Darlene Anderson back in 2005.

State Police Detective Jeff Boyd says Tuesday's raid was not related to the open murder investigation.

Detectives obtained a search warrant last Friday after learning that 36-year-old Robert Lee White might be a felon in possession of firearms and that illegal drug activity was taking place.

During Tuesday morning's raid at 6270 East County Road 250-North officers found 8 firearms along with items used in the manufacture and use of methamphetamine.

White is charged with manufacturing meth, being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of stolen property, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of paraphernalia.

22-year-old Amanda Anderson of LaGrange faces the same charges except for the firearm charge.

49-year-old Randy LaMar Waite of LaGrange is charged with manufacturing meth, maintaining a common nuisance, theft, and possession of paraphernalia.

gardenmom
02-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Great news! Justice for the Andersons!!!!!:blowkiss:

phenolred
02-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail

Dark Knight
02-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail

I wonder who tipped off the police and why?

phenolred
02-20-2008, 10:39 AM
I think Miss A and her myspace did her in

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
02-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.

Rosco
02-20-2008, 11:14 AM
I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.

This is the best I have read:blowkiss: ... UNBELIEVALBE is right! Behavior:eek:

All I pray out of this mess is someone talks - if they know something.

The disrespect to my Dad and Darleen - that they ALL did... EVERYONE of those loosers living and making drugs in my Dad and Darleen's house.

I just can't produce the words...how I feel and have felt cuz I KNEW IT.. I knew they were doing that in the house...and it just took waiting... and I have no problem waiting. I have nothing but time on my hands now...

I feel so much better knowing Baby Terri is safe with him and not under that monsters grasp!!

I love you all here at WS! I can't wait to post the capture.

I FEEL IT!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEEL SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

JUSTICE 2008!!:woohoo:

Rosco

Rosco
02-20-2008, 11:16 AM
I think Miss A and her myspace did her in

I think so too :crazy:

Pic's of her and BW w/guns.. LOL.. idiot!:crazy:

But - :clap: :clap: :clap:

LionRun
02-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Justice 2008 may come as we have prayed and hoped for!

Lion

sassy_texasbelle2
02-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Would someone please post the Mongo site, and her my space site again. My computer turned up its tiny toes and bit the dust. I lost everything.

Thanks so much in advance.

JUSTICE 2008

LionRun
02-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Here you go, dear Sassy! I only have the link for the Mongo Forum, though.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40/p38

Justice 2008!

Lion

gardenmom
02-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Sorry I haven't kept up lately, but can someone tell me what happened to A's baby?

sassy_texasbelle2
02-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you my precious Lion...Hugsss always and mwahhhhhh

Sassy

kahskye
02-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Sorry I haven't kept up lately, but can someone tell me what happened to A's baby?

The so called "uncle" has the baby and he apparently is really into raising her. To me, what a red flag that said about "A" that she can't even keep her own baby girl.

I'm just wondering if any of the guns were registered in Terry's name when LE did the arrest?

LionRun
02-21-2008, 03:18 AM
My Darlin Lion.. I pray this is the year!!!

Be safe and think about you often.

(( Rosco just had his second surgery - his other ACL tore and we had to make him better. ))

My BIONIC Rosco.. will have his knees like Steve Austin!!!

Rosco.

I am sorry to hear that Rosco puppy tore the other ligament and also needed surgery on that knee. But, I am glad that you were able to do that for him and that he is okay.

I am still settling down from hearing the news about "A"!

Lion

LionRun
02-21-2008, 03:27 AM
I just saw "A's" mugshot, and she looks unhealthy, hardened, and about 35 years old. Yet, she is only 22 years old. I do not feel sorry for her in any way. I believe that that she may have no conscience, and I have zero compassion for people like that.

May justice come from these arrests!

Lion

phenolred
02-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Thats what Drugs will do to ya...Here is a before and after shot BTW this is the MUGSHOT!!!!

http://a543.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/m_bfc2038afdb098339c7bcd31b86ff36e.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=226905371&albumID=0&imageID=3008402)http://jgimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=JG&Date=20080220&Category=LOCAL07&ArtNo=802200320&Ref=AR&MaxW=180

phenolred
02-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Nice article here !!!!

http://www.journalgazette.net/img/jgmini.gif
Published: February 20, 2008 6:00 a.m.
Show photos
3 meth arrests made at slaying site

Daughter of pair killed in '05 faces felony charges

By Angela Mapes Turner

The Journal Gazette

http://jgimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=JG&Date=20080220&Category=LOCAL07&ArtNo=802200320&Ref=ARMaxW=336
A. Anderson

http://jgimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=JG&Date=20080220&Category=LOCAL07&ArtNo=802200320&Ref=V2MaxW=336
Waite

http://jgimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=JG&Date=20080220&Category=LOCAL07&ArtNo=802200320&Ref=H3MaxW=336
White

More than two years ago, police rushed to a rural LaGrange County home and discovered a horrific double homicide.
That brutal crime remains unsolved as officers returned to the Mongo property Tuesday – this time, to arrest three people, including the daughter of the couple killed there, on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine.
Amanda Ella Anderson, 22, and Robert Lee White, 36, of the 6200 block of East County Road 250 North, face a possession of paraphernalia charge and felony charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of stolen property and maintaining a common nuisance. White faces an additional felony charge of being a serious violent felon in possession of a firearm, stemming from a 1991 conviction for dealing cocaine in Michigan.
Also arrested was Randy LaMar Waite, 49, of the same address, on a possession of paraphernalia charge and felony charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, theft and maintaining a common nuisance, a LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department report said.
Police received a series of tips that prompted a SWAT team raid on the property, where they found two handguns and six other firearms, along with items related to the manufacturing of methamphetamine, the report said.
The arrests Tuesday are not believed related to the homicides, which remain under investigation, Indiana State Police Detective Jeff Boyd said.
Amanda Anderson was 20 when she placed a call to LaGrange County police the early morning of Oct. 21, 2005, saying her mother had been shot.
An autopsy revealed Darleen Anderson had not been shot, but bludgeoned to death – the same way Terry Anderson, found in an outbuilding on the property, had been killed.
The slayings rocked the small town of Mongo, along the Pigeon River just south of the Michigan state line.
Terry Anderson’s daughter and Amanda Anderson’s half-sister, Sherry Musilek, and her husband, Eric Musilek, of Illinois, have campaigned to keep the case in the public eye, going so far as having a psychic do a taped reading that was given to investigators.
The Webster Lake Musky Club, an organization Terry Anderson supported, has dedicated its annual Iron Man Outing to him the past two years and donated proceeds to the Musileks to be used for reward money and to hire a private investigator.
In 2006, Sherry and Eric Musilek installed a billboard at Indiana 3 and U.S. 20 near Mongo, emblazoned with the words, “Who Killed Terry and Darleen Anderson?”
Police say the case remains an active investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department at 260-463-7491 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-342-7867.
aturner@jg.net

HERE IS A LINK WITH LARGE PICS IF YOU CAN STAND TO LOOK AT THEM

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080220/LOCAL07/802200320/0/LOCAL02&template=printart

sassy_texasbelle2
02-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Rosco would you please post "A's" website address. Thanks so much and so glad there seems to be something going on.

Justice 2008

Cubby
02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Are those tears I see on A's face in the pic or just poor picture quality? Sure look like tears to me. Too bad "A"! You should have thought about all this, your DAUGHTER and your PARENTS before dishonoring and disrespecting your daughter and PARENTS the way you have, never mind the rest of your family who reached out to you and you shunned and turned away. May you get what you have coming to you.
I hope this is just what was needed for someone to finally spill it on what they know about your parents murders.

Justice 2008!

phenolred
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
here is a link to her Myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=226905371

gaia227
02-21-2008, 01:08 PM
WOW! They are looking ROUGH. I cannot believe she is only twenty-two.
I just hope the cops constantly have Terry and Darlene murders in the back of their mind while deal with these three.
Does anyone know if convicted what type of jail time she is looking at? How many times has she been arrested? That will have some bearing on the sentencing. She may end up just on probation if she has no prior offences.

And yes, Cubby, I think you're right those are real genuine tears not crocodile ones she spilled over her parents coffins. They only time she cries real tears is when something bad has happened to HER because as we all know the only person A cares about is A. It has to be that way now because I think A is about the ONLY person who cares about A anymore.

sassy_texasbelle2
02-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Thank you phenolred!

Cubby
02-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Thats what Drugs will do to ya...Here is a before and after shot BTW this is the MUGSHOT!!!!

http://a543.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/m_bfc2038afdb098339c7bcd31b86ff36e.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=226905371&albumID=0&imageID=3008402)http://jgimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=JG&Date=20080220&Category=LOCAL07&ArtNo=802200320&Ref=AR&MaxW=180

Wow, I wouldn't have thought they were the same person! What a sad waste of a life. Amanda was a very pretty girl. Key word was.

gaia227
02-21-2008, 01:42 PM
I just went and looked at her Myspace for the first time and I think I am going to be sick. I love the photos of her precious baby she so lovingly abused and neglected and the photos of her deceased parents. Funny, I didn't see anything anywhere on her page about the foundation to raise money for the investigation into her parents murder or a link to the website dedicated to her parents. Actually I saw no mention of her parents at all except for the pics of them in her little slideshow.
This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.

Cubby
02-21-2008, 01:51 PM
I just went and looked at her Myspace for the first time and I think I am going to be sick. I love the photos of her precious baby she so lovingly abused and neglected and the photos of her deceased parents. Funny, I didn't see anything anywhere on her page about the foundation to raise money for the investigation into her parents murder or a link to the website dedicated to her parents. Actually I saw no mention of her parents at all except for the pics of them in her little slideshow.
This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.

I noticed the same thing. Though lots of pictures of her toys. Shaking my head.

kahskye
02-21-2008, 01:51 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=226905371

So sad! Under her survey:Your Weakness:Medications

There's also pictures of baby Terri. How anyone could give up such a beautiful baby is beyond me. I guess that's the power of Meth. I think if you're capable of giving up your own baby, you're capable of anything. Tick, Tick, Tick, Amanda!

Rosco
02-21-2008, 02:31 PM

Exactly what I have always thought myself.

{{quote}}

This is why people believe this woman knows or was involved in her parents deaths. Most normal people lives would be taken over with the desire and the pursuit of finding their parents killers.[/quote]

----

Sorry - it's not even close to being 'somewhat' normal behavior.

JUSTICE 2008

Rosco

Dark Knight
02-22-2008, 01:28 AM

I thought her quote was interesting:

"Life is fair to no-one... Never be fast to trust, and always watch your back."

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
02-22-2008, 10:12 AM
So sad! Under her survey:Your Weakness:Medications

There's also pictures of baby Terri. How anyone could give up such a beautiful baby is beyond me. I guess that's the power of Meth. I think if you're capable of giving up your own baby, you're capable of anything. Tick, Tick, Tick, Amanda!

Did you notice her last login was Sunday the 17th, and she states her mood as EVIL :furious: . WOW. :behindbar

Smugshots
02-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Did you notice her last login was Sunday the 17th, and she states her mood as EVIL :furious: . WOW. :behindbar

Well, at least she's honest about that! Maybe she can start telling the truth about some other things now.

Rosco
02-22-2008, 10:34 AM
BW posted bond. He must have friends that 'like him'? Had to put up some of the equipment for the $$$.
As of 5:30am this morning 'A' was still there (it's her 23rd b-day today HAPPY B-DAY A!) and BW was coming back for her...

Thanks GOD Baby Terri was not there during that whole mess! She is going to be one next month. 'A' has missed out on such precious milestone with her in the first year of her life. Wait till she starts talking...

Justice for 2008

Rosco

Dark Knight
02-22-2008, 05:22 PM
The Foundation's $20,000 reward would have to be mighty tempting, right about now. As I understand it, it is a no-questions-asked reward. No matter who you are, no matter what you've done, if you provide information that solves the case, you get the money. It's as simple and easy as that. Crimestopper's also offers an anonymous $1,000 reward on top of that. That would cover bail money, or pay for a very good defense lawyer, rather than a public defender, and can also be a part of a plea bargain for a lighter sentence. Indiana does NOT screw around with Meth charges. They are majorly cracking down on that, these days. This is all assuming any of these people know anything, obviously. They may not.

Dark Knight
02-22-2008, 05:24 PM

In her survey questions about herself, she admitted that she had been on drugs within the past month! Doesn't she know LE probably reads that?

She was arrested for marijuana possession just a few weeks ago, I wonder how that will play into all of this. Habitual offender status? :waitasec:

kahskye
02-23-2008, 12:21 PM
From the other forum, as of 8:30 this morning "A" remains in jail.:behindbar

LionRun
02-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know how much the bail is for her? I understand that one of the two men bailed out. How about the other one? I wonder why she is still in jail and that no one has bailed her out; however, I feel good about each day she spends in jail.

Lion

Cubby
02-23-2008, 02:41 PM
She was arrested for marijuana possession just a few weeks ago, I wonder how that will play into all of this. Habitual offender status? :waitasec:

I was just thinking about that and recalling it wasn't but a minute or two ago.

On another note, amazing to think A' slammed the door in her families face because "these" people were just so much closer, would do anything for her, better? than her family etc. etc. They sure came through for her huh? Sadly, I wonder if she is even going to be able to see and realize that being a junkie.

More doors closing, has she fallen to bottom yet?

Dark Knight
02-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know how much the bail is for her? I understand that one of the two men bailed out. How about the other one? I wonder why she is still in jail and that no one has bailed her out; however, I feel good about each day she spends in jail.

Lion

It's my understanding that bail was in the tens of thousands, but I haven't confirmed that. Rosco may know the exact amount.

Her b/f got his bail by giving up some of the business' equipment and is working on raising her bail, I am told.

LionRun
02-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Thank you DK:).

Lion

kahskye
02-23-2008, 09:44 PM
This is getting where I can't sleep at night w/o thinking about this case. The other forum seems more active. I haven't posted there but once. I'm posting under the name "wanting justice". I really think the longer "A" remains in jail, the bigger the chance she will talk. For once she is alone and has to face the fact she not only lost her parents and baby, she lost her meth friends who didn't give a rat's a$$ about her once arrested. I honestly think it's a matter of time now before someone talks.

Dark Knight
02-24-2008, 09:32 PM
"A" made bail, last night.

kahskye
02-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Shane posted on the other forum about baby Terri.

Baby Terri is doing wonderful! She is a very beautiful baby. She has curly blonde hair and baby blue eyes, and one big dimple that shows when she is smiling and laughing. She will be celebrating her first birthday on March 3! We have her in occupational therapy and physical therapy twice a week. She is having some delays in her developemental skills, but the therapist and her family have noticed great improvements with her weekly. We are blessed to have her in our life!

Dark Knight
02-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Shane posted on the other forum about baby Terri.

Baby Terri is doing wonderful! She is a very beautiful baby. She has curly blonde hair and baby blue eyes, and one big dimple that shows when she is smiling and laughing. She will be celebrating her first birthday on March 3! We have her in occupational therapy and physical therapy twice a week. She is having some delays in her developemental skills, but the therapist and her family have noticed great improvements with her weekly. We are blessed to have her in our life!

I wonder if "A" didn't stay clean during pregnancy and that's causing the developmental issues?

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
02-25-2008, 09:52 AM
I wonder if "A" didn't stay clean during pregnancy and that's causing the developmental issues?

In my very humble oppenion, I believe the child was subjected to drugs and or alcohol in-vitro, and after birth by the way of second hand smoke. Unfortunately I have met "Fetal alcohol syndrome" and "meth babies" with my volunteer work as a respite caregiver for a few families that have fostered such children. A lot can be done for these kids, but I have yet to see one "cured" of their lifelong developmental disabilities. Babies and young children are easier to care for because they are small, and can he held, and handled. The bigger they get, the harder it is especially in school.

I just hope the uncle is in it for the long haul. At this point, the baby is a ward of the state, and the uncle is merely "fostering" the child. It is wonderful the baby is getting help, but at this point a state health care worker would be assigned to her care, therefore assuring the therapy is carried out, most likely by going to their home for PT/OT therapy. If legally adopted, the state will probably not not pay unless the baby is eligible for medicaid. It will then be an expense to the family. Hopefully they will be willing to pay out of pocket to keep up the therapy. These children (USUALLY) have learning disabilities, ADHD, problems with decision making, no fear of danger, problems sleeping and poor social skills. It is hard work to raise a child that has been purposely harmed by drugs and alcohol...there is no quick fix. There will be IEP's and many a trip to school, Dr. visits, therapy visits and the list goes on and on.

gaia227
02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that A used drugs while she was pregnant. This is the same woman who wasn't properly feeding her infant and who seems to have been physical abusive to her( the cigarette burns) so obviously she didn't care about Terri's well-being after she was born so why would she care before she was born? She is a selfish, selfish person.

kahskye
02-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I found it sad on A's myspace the picture of baby Terri crying. The comment she had to it was "this is what Terri does best.":mad:

Also, did anyone else check out all of pics on her myspace? She had quite a talent as an artist.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
02-25-2008, 01:42 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that A used drugs while she was pregnant. This is the same woman who wasn't properly feeding her infant and who seems to have been physical abusive to her( the cigarette burns) so obviously she didn't care about Terri's well-being after she was born so why would she care before she was born? She is a selfish, selfish person.

I think you are right gaia227. After viewing "A's" my-space account, I've come to believe she is not only majorly selfish, but also narcissistic. Admittedly she was, (key word) a very pretty and talented girl, how do I know this? From the 100+ pictures she posted of herself in her photo pages. Most people put one or two of themselves, maybe a few with friends, a few with family, then the rest is filled with the kids, friends, pets, etc. I have never seen a my space account of anyone that has 8 pages of pictures, with 80% being of themselves. I can see her posting her art work, and I probably would too, if I could draw, but out of 150+ pictures, there where only a couple pictures of her baby, maybe 5 of her cat, a half dozen of the BF maybe, a few of her poor murdered parents, a few odds and ends and the rest was all about her. Pitiful. She had more pictures of her cat than she did of her beloved parents.

Rosco
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Notice the comment placed regarding her parents - PASSED AWAY

Not murdered??

Rosco
02-25-2008, 07:47 PM
My DH was a great mentor to "A" and her artistic talent. He too is an artist and helped "A" with her talent as a young child/young adult.
- when we were a family that is...

kahskye
02-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Notice the comment placed regarding her parents - PASSED AWAY

Not murdered??

Yes, I sure did. All I know if I'd have my parent's picture plastered on the first page asking for anyone who knew something to come forward. Maybe saying passed away is easier on her conscious.

I also noticed in one of MANY picture of A, that she has a veiled chameleon on her shoulder. That's a nice size for veilds, but not something to easily keep alive as a a meth user. They need daily feedings of crickets dusted w/ calcium and they need their water on a drip system, plust temperature control and heat lamps. I wonder what became of it.

gaia227
02-26-2008, 12:42 AM
I also noticed in one of MANY picture of A, that she has a veiled chameleon on her shoulder. That's a nice size for veilds, but not something to easily keep alive as a a meth user. They need daily feedings of crickets dusted w/ calcium and they need their water on a drip system, plust temperature control and heat lamps. I wonder what became of it.

I personally try to not think about any animals "A" has/had as I am sure they are neglected and/or abused. I have always been an animal lover and animal rights activist and cannot bear to even think about what would have happened to Terry's dog Roscoe if Terry's daughter "Roscoe" hadn't taken him. Thank god for compassionate, conscientious people God knows there isn't enough of them.

As most everyone else has noted, I too noticed how many pics "A" had of herself and that she said her parents had passed away. I definetly agree with IW about "A" being narcissistic and given her actions I have to wonder if she isn't a sociopath.

LionRun
02-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Yes, I sure did. All I know if I'd have my parent's picture plastered on the first page asking for anyone who knew something to come forward. Maybe saying passed away is easier on her conscious.

Kahskye, I share your concerns. I am concerned about any living thing, human or animal that gets anywhere near to "A". I am so glad that Rosco took the Rosco pupster home with her where he is loved and now recovering from expensive surgery to repair two torn ligaments. And, I hope the other little dog that was there is safe as well as the veiled chameleon.

I believe that most people who are innocent of a crime where the two brutal murders of their own parents occurred and was unsolved would make some type of sincere effort to either help find the killer memorialize their beloved parents. They might hire a PI, do something with myspace, make fliers, call search organizations, ask LE for updates routinely, memorialise a web site page, organise a fund raiser for a reward, design and have a billboard put up------or something.

To my knowledge "A" has done not one thing to memorialise or aid in solving her parents' murders.

I hope and pray every single day for justice for Terry, Darleen, Rosco, Shane, Misty Jo, Rick, baby Terri, and for all in Terry and Darleen's family. And, I am so grateful that baby Teri is away from "A" and with a loving family.

Lion

kahskye
02-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Kahskye, I share your concerns. I am concerned about any living thing, human or animal that gets anywhere near to "A". I am so glad that Rosco took the Rosco pupster home with her where he is loved and now recovering from expensive surgery to repair two torn ligaments. And, I hope the other little dog that was there is safe as well as the veiled chameleon.

I believe that most people who are innocent of a crime where the two brutal murders of their own parents occurred and was unsolved would make some type of sincere effort to either help find the killer memorialize their beloved parents. They might hire a PI, do something with myspace, make fliers, call search organizations, ask LE for updates routinely, memorialise a web site page, organise a fund raiser for a reward, design and have a billboard put up------or something.

To my knowledge "A" has done not one thing to memorialise or aid in solving her parents' murders.

I hope and pray every single day for justice for Terry, Darleen, Rosco, Shane, Misty Jo, Rick, baby Terri, and for all in Terry and Darleen's family. And, I am so grateful that baby Teri is away from "A" and with a loving family.

Lion

Beautifully said, Lion.:blowkiss: Also, there was a cat (forgot his name) that was in several pictures. I belive it's a Himilayan. The picture of him as a kitten is too cute. From the little I know, those are not cheap cats to own!

Also, how could anyone in their right mind continue to live in the very house your mother was brutally murdered?:confused: How could she sit in that room ever again after what she had witnessed? That scene alone would have haunted me the rest of my life. I could not continue to live in a house where a brutal murder took place.

kahskye
02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
For some reason, I can't stop thinking about this case. Here's some quotes from A before baby Terri was born.

"I prey to God that this mystery will someday be solved. I want justice for my parents. Whoever could have done such a horrific crime to two innocent and loving people cannot be human."

"I often wonder myself if this was some kind of drug related thing. It seems as though only somebody so low down and dirty, strung out on some kind of dope and desperate for more or desperate to keep their secret could do such a thing. They would have to be out of their minds! I don't know, thats just one of the theories I have come up with. I have come up with so many."

Rosco
02-26-2008, 04:12 PM
For some reason, I can't stop thinking about this case. Here's some quotes from A before baby Terri was born.

"I prey to God that this mystery will someday be solved. I want justice for my parents. Whoever could have done such a horrific crime to two innocent and loving people cannot be human."

"I often wonder myself if this was some kind of drug related thing. It seems as though only somebody so low down and dirty, strung out on some kind of dope and desperate for more or desperate to keep their secret could do such a thing. They would have to be out of their minds! I don't know, thats just one of the theories I have come up with. I have come up with so many."

Let me tell you that DRUGS and METH LABS were NOT one of the theories I would have thought.

- UNLESS I was into Meth and drugs or my friends were.

Dark Knight
02-26-2008, 04:25 PM
or desperate to keep their secret could do such a thing. They would have to be out of their minds!

That reason that SHE gave jumps out at me, as that's been a theory as to why "A" or people she knew would have had to kill them. Someone even told LE that was what happened, if I remember what Rosco told me, correctly. And now after this arrest for that very thing.....

LionRun
02-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Beautifully said, Lion.:blowkiss: Also, there was a cat (forgot his name) that was in several pictures. I belive it's a Himilayan. The picture of him as a kitten is too cute. From the little I know, those are not cheap cats to own!

Also, how could anyone in their right mind continue to live in the very house your mother was brutally murdered?:confused: How could she sit in that room ever again after what she had witnessed? That scene alone would have haunted me the rest of my life. I could not continue to live in a house where a brutal murder took place.

Thank you, kahskye:blowkiss:. My beautiful dog, Herra, died in my bedroom the night before I was to leave to go see my dying mom in NY in October. When we got back from NY, I could not sleep in my room for a week. If my mom and dad were brutally murdered in my home I would go against the, "don't move or make any major changes in the first year after a major trauma" suggestion and get the he!! out of that house--unless I had no conscience and had something to do with the murders.

Not only would the memories be torture, but I would be terrified that the killer on the loose (s) might kill me next--unless I knew I had nothing to fear from the killer.

Lion

LionRun
02-26-2008, 04:58 PM
That reason that SHE gave jumps out at me, as that's been a theory as to why "A" or people she knew would have had to kill them. Someone even told LE that was what happened, if I remember what Rosco told me, correctly. And now after this arrest for that very thing.....

Let me tell you that DRUGS and METH LABS were NOT one of the theories I would have thought.

- UNLESS I was into Meth and drugs or my friends were.

DK, this jumped out at me, too.

Lion

MagicRose99
02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
I see lots happening on that other site... it would be nice if we were kept up-to-date here. I don't always remember to go over to the other site - besides, I can't post over there for some reason...

Did I see a post where "A" made bail?

Hoping for justice for Terry and Darleen.

Dark Knight
02-29-2008, 10:06 AM
I see lots happening on that other site... it would be nice if we were kept up-to-date here. I don't always remember to go over to the other site - besides, I can't post over there for some reason...

Did I see a post where "A" made bail?

Hoping for justice for Terry and Darleen.

There are 3 or 4 sites where we post information, so it's hard to get every one updated at the same time, and way more family members post on Topix, for whatever reason. I think only Rosco posts on here.

Yes, "A" made bail, as did her b/f.

Dark Knight
03-03-2008, 01:41 AM
*bumping back to the front page*

wv171
03-04-2008, 01:05 AM
I keep up on this case and even went to that chat place they got on this case in there small little town,, Everybody know's what happened !!!!

It's very sad Terry and Darleen to me appear's to had been 1 of the few very nice people in this world,,, I can just see myself having a flat tire or something I bet Terry would had stop and help or make sure I didn't need any help and I am OK ..

I am just waiting for the day "A" is in nationwide headline's news as charged with 1st degree......

That is going to happen or there local law enforcement will win The Barney File of the year award....

Don't get me wrong I am sure they got a very good local LE,, But I think it's way pass time for justice to be served for Terry and Darleen and the rest of there family in this case.. except for "A" we know where she going..

Dope Head's can not keep there mouth shut for 5 minute's much less this long ,, I just can't understand on this case what is the hold up???? Unless "A" kicked some of that money to the right higher person in local politics..

This last arrest might the main start of the big fall down ..

It's kind of like setting back and waiting on a train crash you know it coming, You know it's going to happen, You seen the movie a dozen time's , It's going to happen.. Or I sure wish it would in this case..

I normally don't wish bad luck on anybody but in this case is a little different..

gaia227
03-04-2008, 03:25 AM
Hi WV - this situation is very frustrating and I'm sure the LE have their suspicions regarding "A" but I don't think they have enough evidence to actually arrest her and get a conviction. It is a catch-22 because we all want to see her arrested but not if the LE only has circumstantial evidence and might not win their conviction, so it is a waiting game at this point. I would hate to see her get arrested and see it thrown out of court because of lack of evidence or see it go to trial and see an acquittal. You only have one shot to convict. I'm guessing when this all comes down it will be due to one of her meth head friends telling what they know in exchange for lesser sentence for whatever they are facing. I'm surprised no-one has talked yet - it leads me to believe there might have been several people involved or at least several people who knew it was going to happen and they are scared to talk for fear of being held for abeiting a criminal or just plain old revenge from their 'friends'. The people who were capable of perpetrating such a violent act against Terry and Darlene are dangerous people. Dangerous and low-lifes who are committing nothing postive to society and it makes me sick to think about them walking around free thinking they got away with this.

Dark Knight
03-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi WV - this situation is very frustrating and I'm sure the LE have their suspicions regarding "A" but I don't think they have enough evidence to actually arrest her and get a conviction. It is a catch-22 because we all want to see her arrested but not if the LE only has circumstantial evidence and might not win their conviction, so it is a waiting game at this point. I would hate to see her get arrested and see it thrown out of court because of lack of evidence or see it go to trial and see an acquittal. You only have one shot to convict. I'm guessing when this all comes down it will be due to one of her meth head friends telling what they know in exchange for lesser sentence for whatever they are facing. I'm surprised no-one has talked yet - it leads me to believe there might have been several people involved or at least several people who knew it was going to happen and they are scared to talk for fear of being held for abeiting a criminal or just plain old revenge from their 'friends'. The people who were capable of perpetrating such a violent act against Terry and Darlene are dangerous people. Dangerous and low-lifes who are committing nothing postive to society and it makes me sick to think about them walking around free thinking they got away with this.

There is zero physical evidence, that we know of, that connects "A" (or anyone else) to the crime. It's 100% circumstancial. Cases can be won on that, but it's extremely hard.

gaia227
03-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah, I know and it sucks. You're right cases can be one of circumstancial evidence but it is hard and if I were LE I would want to wait until I had some physical evidence before pressing charges. The fact that there is no physical evidence(the we know of) is suscipious and leads one to believe there is no physical evidence because the killer(s) were regular visitors to the house and their fingerprints, hair, etc is all over the house.

For those of you who are close to the case - do you feel the LE did a good job processing the crime scene? And how do you think they have done as far as following up on leads and actually actively investigating?

MCDRAW
03-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Did "A" have an alibi for that night?

Rosco
03-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I know and it sucks. You're right cases can be one of circumstancial evidence but it is hard and if I were LE I would want to wait until I had some physical evidence before pressing charges. The fact that there is no physical evidence(the we know of) is suscipious and leads one to believe there is no physical evidence because the killer(s) were regular visitors to the house and their fingerprints, hair, etc is all over the house.

For those of you who are close to the case - do you feel the LE did a good job processing the crime scene? And how do you think they have done as far as following up on leads and actually actively investigating?

gaia227 - Thanks for your questions.

I/the family feels LE did the best possible job with processing the evidence. There were several teams, CSI, FBI and ATF who were at the crime scene. I have been in closed room meetings with LE and with the other teams who were actually the parties who collected. I truly feel that LE is waiting for that key puzzle piece.

There has to be a trial and conviction.

I wanted to share this great new. I was kinda waiting for the actually spot-light - but it might not be that bright when it takes effect.

I was told from LE that American's Most Wanted called LE and asked for a package to be sent to them. Already on-way!

AMW will post information on their web-site for my family's case!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I asked about 'air-time' and that is a whole different ball-game. BUT.. just to have them being interested is FANTASTIC NEWS and to be on their web-site.. WOW..

I wanted to share. I feel very excited.:woohoo:

Love and thanks for all the support with my family here at WS. I love you all and pray one day I will post an arrest...!!!

- MCDRAWDid "A" have an alibi for that night?

Was told 'A' and 'Q' was with their Meth buddies. They were doing drugs that night and had several people who agreed they were there and accounted for - as far as I know. That's the info I was told from LE and from 'Q' himself.

I'm telling you that having that Meth dealer move into the house 3 weeks after the murders.. that just does not show is was unplanned. IMO.

All my love!
Rosco.

gaia227
03-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Roscoe - that is great news! I'm so happy for you! The publicity Terry and Darlene will get is priceless.

I am glad to hear you and the rest of the family are satisfied with the way LE handled the crime scene and the subsequent investigation. Too often you hear from families who feel they did not process the scene appropriately and have not been active in the investigation. To have LE passionate and active about catching the perp(s) will definitely work in your favor.

Congratulations on the good news!

Dark Knight
03-04-2008, 11:48 PM
gaia227 - Thanks for your questions.

I/the family feels LE did the best possible job with processing the evidence. There were several teams, CSI, FBI and ATF who were at the crime scene. I have been in closed room meetings with LE and with the other teams who were actually the parties who collected. I truly feel that LE is waiting for that key puzzle piece.

There has to be a trial and conviction.

I wanted to share this great new. I was kinda waiting for the actually spot-light - but it might not be that bright when it takes effect.

I was told from LE that American's Most Wanted called LE and asked for a package to be sent to them. Already on-way!

AMW will post information on their web-site for my family's case!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I asked about 'air-time' and that is a whole different ball-game. BUT.. just to have them being interested is FANTASTIC NEWS and to be on their web-site.. WOW..

I wanted to share. I feel very excited.:woohoo:

Love and thanks for all the support with my family here at WS. I love you all and pray one day I will post an arrest...!!!

- MCDRAWDid "A" have an alibi for that night?

Was told 'A' and 'Q' was with their Meth buddies. They were doing drugs that night and had several people who agreed they were there and accounted for - as far as I know. That's the info I was told from LE and from 'Q' himself.

I'm telling you that having that Meth dealer move into the house 3 weeks after the murders.. that just does not show is was unplanned. IMO.

All my love!
Rosco.

:woohoo:

Cubby
03-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Congrats on the AMW info!

whoo hoo! I sure hope it makes it more than just the web site and ON AIR!
I don't know a case more worthy of air time. Terry and Darlene deserve that and deserve justice.

I'm one who is not fully on the A' has direct knowledge train. If she was really f'd up the night before this happened, how on earth did she get up and was she able to be at the house at what, 7am to find her parents? Unless she was up all night partying and went straight to work without sleep.

It's my opinion A was really f'd up and at some point talked about what her parents had, possibly the money her dad had for that boat he was going to buy and some junkie friend or associate of hers took that opportunity to listen while A was boasting and it was easy money for drugs. It's my opinion A most likely has no recollection of the conversation and probably blacked out and may not recall those persons herself. however, I do believe her circle of friends knows..... and if they thought about it whoever is guilty is associated in some way with that circle. Just my opinion, slam away if you'd like. I'm obviously not one of A's "fans".

Just being honest.

Justice in 2008!

sassy_texasbelle2
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
:woohoo:

JUSTICE 2008!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

phenolred
03-05-2008, 08:02 AM
AWESOME!!!!

From what I have read Meth makes you NOT sleep, you just keep going and going. I wonder if they looked very closley at EVERYONE Terry worked with, those people could have known he had money on him to buy the boat, Or Quae could have mentioned it to some of his associates.

But, whoever did this is pure EVIL and are capable of anything killing anybody. Based on the sheer brutallity of the murders.

kahskye
03-05-2008, 10:21 AM
What great news! With all of the crimes that make TV time, this one deserves it the most. This is the year for justice!

Tick, tick, tick, "A" :behindbar

wv171
03-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Sure Thank You Rosco for the update, It might take some time but the truth allway's will come out,

And thank's gaia227 with the update..

phenolred is correct Meth will keep you awake for day's without any sleep.

But there a other side affect too.. I saw this on one of them TV news show's, Meth is said to make your mouth very dry and acid will build up and make your teeth rotten and fall out..

So we just maybe see some of these people smile real big and there smile will look like a front grille of a 57 Buick :) .. So just maybe atleast we might get a laugh at them until justice is served in this case, But this case don't have hardly anything at all to smile about..

Terry and Darlene appear's to me such nice people it's very hard to even find a smile in this case.. This is the main tragedy in this case.. They did not deserve what happen to them..

I am sure if this tragedy did not happen " A " would been well took care of and if she needed help they would been right there to help with anything that might of happened to her..

This should of never happen to begin with.. All I can think of is GREED is the main cause..

I thought about maybe a Co-Worker and that is possible, but too some Co-Worker's are closer than your own family members, One reason is a lot of time's you work right beside them and in many case's you spend more hour's a day with them than your own family, But that still a very good idea and maybe we might need to look into that a little more ..

I know myself I found a guy's billfolder in a cab of Heavy Equipment that was left from the operator before me I just stuck it in my pocket and gave it back to that guy on the next shift change, I never even open it, But that guy open it and smile real big he had over $4000. dollar's in it.. But too I guess not all people is as honset as I am..

Poor guy looked all over the place for his billfolder, He had no idea where he lost it at.... I guess he still do that but why some people carry that much of cash on them I have no idea but that right there can get you into a lot of trouble ..

But I only carry enough cash to get me by a few day's, Only maybe a week ago I was paying for some gas and caught a guy behind he looking over my shoulder trying to see how much money I had ...

A lot of nut's in this world... I was not too worryed I got my permit and had a 357 mag right next to my shoulder..

Dark Knight
03-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Sure Thank You Rosco for the update, It might take some time but the truth allway's will come out,

And thank's gaia227 with the update..

phenolred is correct Meth will keep you awake for day's without any sleep.

But there a other side affect too.. I saw this on one of them TV news show's, Meth is said to make your mouth very dry and acid will build up and make your teeth rotten and fall out..

So we just maybe see some of these people smile real big and there smile will look like a front grille of a 57 Buick :) .. So just maybe atleast we might get a laugh at them until justice is served in this case, But this case don't have hardly anything at all to smile about..

Terry and Darlene appear's to me such nice people it's very hard to even find a smile in this case.. This is the main tragedy in this case.. They did not deserve what happen to them..

I am sure if this tragedy did not happen " A " would been well took care of and if she needed help they would been right there to help with anything that might of happened to her..

This should of never happen to begin with.. All I can think of is GREED is the main cause..

I thought about maybe a Co-Worker and that is possible, but too some Co-Worker's are closer than your own family members, One reason is a lot of time's you work right beside them and in many case's you spend more hour's a day with them than your own family, But that still a very good idea and maybe we might need to look into that a little more ..

I know myself I found a guy's billfolder in a cab of Heavy Equipment that was left from the operator before me I just stuck it in my pocket and gave it back to that guy on the next shift change, I never even open it, But that guy open it and smile real big he had over $4000. dollar's in it.. But too I guess not all people is as honset as I am..

Poor guy looked all over the place for his billfolder, He had no idea where he lost it at.... I guess he still do that but why some people carry that much of cash on them I have no idea but that right there can get you into a lot of trouble ..

But I only carry enough cash to get me by a few day's, Only maybe a week ago I was paying for some gas and caught a guy behind he looking over my shoulder trying to see how much money I had ...

A lot of nut's in this world... I was not too worryed I got my permit and had a 357 mag right next to my shoulder..

Terry paid for everything in cash and he was about to buy a new boat, so there were tens of thousands of dollars cash on hand when he was killed. I don't recall if it was stolen or recovered, though. Rosco would know.

Rosco
03-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Dad worked with 'A' 'Q' and also the new BF at the same company. It's possible others might have seen or known Dad had money for a boat. Yea - Dad liked paying in cash or at least having the most possible cash.

No large amounts of monies recovered - refering to the amounts Dad mentioned on the phone to my DH 3 days before they were murdered -for the purchase of a new boat the coming Saturday.

JDB
03-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Dad worked with 'A' 'Q' and also the new BF at the same company. It's possible others might have seen or known Dad had money for a boat. Yea - Dad liked paying in cash or at least having the most possible cash.

No large amounts of monies recovered - refering to the amounts Dad mentioned on the phone to my DH 3 days before they were murdered -for the purchase of a new boat the coming Saturday.

Riscoe this is the year I feel it.:blowkiss:

Rosco
03-09-2008, 12:48 PM

I pray too JDB this is the year of justice for Dad and Darleen.

They deserve to RIP with respect and JUSTICE for their murders.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

All my love,
Rosco

kahskye
03-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Things are getting heated up on the Topix forum. I can feel the walls closing in on "A".

Cubby
03-09-2008, 04:25 PM
With this recent meth and weapons arrest, wouldn't it be something if some DNA from what they obtained from that arrest matched up with DNA collected from the murder scene? Something to think about. If I knew, I'd be fessing up right about now with that 20,000 reward. Also something to think about with negotiating some kind of plea deal on this latest charge.

phenolred
03-10-2008, 08:45 AM
here is a link

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lagrange-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40/p43#lastPost

kahskye
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/clipart/bump.gif The walls are closing in. It's only a matter of time before someone talks and justice is served.

Rosco
03-16-2008, 03:00 PM
BUMP ..

for - JUSTICE - TERRY AND DARLEEN ANDERSON 2008

Rosco

Rosco
03-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Bump -

Justice for Dad and Darleen 2008!!!!

Rosco

gaia227
04-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Bumping for Terry and Darlene.

I am guessing there has been no news. I checked on AMW and did not any info about the Anderson's. Does anyone know when it will be posted - or if it already is and I can't find it.

Thanks!

StealthTheory
04-10-2008, 08:49 AM
While I think it's very likely Amanda knows something about the death of her parents, I feel we need to take her behavior afterwards in context with her upbringing and who her parents were. I am in no way implying Terry and Darleen were not good people and parents, BUT...
I rememeber reading that Terry had at one point had an addiction, alchohol I think, and attended AA meetings. Darleen(especially) and Terry both sounded like they had spending problems. ONe of the early articles about Terry and Darleen talked about Darleen's love of shopping. They meant it to be endearing but still made her out to sound like an compulsive shopper. These are both addictions, and addiction often runs in families. This is why I am not surprised Amanda also has problems with drugs.
Rosco admitted Amanda had also been a bit spoiled. It's not really surprising she seems to feel entitled if she was spoiled as a child.
Entitlement plus Addictions are a recipe for very narcisstic behavior.
While Terry definitely sounds like he was a good man, there was a point where he essentially abandoned his children(Rosco, her brother, the Uncle who currently has custody of Baby Terry). Amanda knew all this. Somewhere in her mind she may see losing custody of her child as not a big deal considering her own father's track record.
Please don't think I'm attacking Terry's character. He sounds like he mellowed out with age and grew into a very kind and loving man. He just also sounds like he had sown his wild oats in his youth.
I am not excusing Amanda's behavior, but I think it's useful to remember all this about her life and family.

JDB
04-11-2008, 05:48 PM
While I think it's very likely Amanda knows something about the death of her parents, I feel we need to take her behavior afterwards in context with her upbringing and who her parents were. I am in no way implying Terry and Darleen were not good people and parents, BUT...
I rememeber reading that Terry had at one point had an addiction, alchohol I think, and attended AA meetings. Darleen(especially) and Terry both sounded like they had spending problems. ONe of the early articles about Terry and Darleen talked about Darleen's love of shopping. They meant it to be endearing but still made her out to sound like an compulsive shopper. These are both addictions, and addiction often runs in families. This is why I am not surprised Amanda also has problems with drugs.
Rosco admitted Amanda had also been a bit spoiled. It's not really surprising she seems to feel entitled if she was spoiled as a child.
While Terry definitely sounds like he was a good man, there was a point where he essentially abandoned his children(Rosco, her brother, the Uncle who currently has custody of Baby Terry). Amanda knew all this. Somewhere in her mind she may see losing custody of her child as not a big deal considering her own father's track record.
Please don't think I'm attacking Terry's character. He sounds like he mellowed out with age and grew into a very kind and loving man. He just also sounds like he had sown his wild oats in his youth.
I am not excusing Amanda's behavior, but I think it's useful to remember all this about her life and family.

Where do u get that Terry abandoned his kids? From everything I read here and onthe other place Terry and Darlen got along well with them. Amanda's actions have nothing to do with Terry going to AA. It is all about Amanda running around with the wrong crowd.Do you know the history of the Headstones? Amanda has for along time it has all been about her and no one else.So lets place the blame where it belongs on Amanda. She has already shown that she is incapable of love.If she could love she would have care for the baby.

Rosco
04-11-2008, 09:08 PM

Dad was a good man. Had been clean for 16yrs when he was murdered. "A' was 20 when murdered occured. She did not grow up with drugs and addictions. It was a clean house and life.
Darleen's excessive shopping was at the local garage sales and Wal-Mart.
Not Macy's or Fields. I never got her out to DT Chicago where I walk daily for a spree. That's what I consider shopping. There were no big trip and living beyond their means. Savings was very important to them. 401K and covering themselves for old age. Grandkids and family.

Just don't see it. Life was normal - as normal as one's life can be..

The behavior just does not fit..

StealthTheory
04-11-2008, 10:20 PM
I knew this wasn't going to be received well here, and I'm sorry if I didn't make my points clear. I am NOT blaming anyone but Amanda for her actions, all I did was point out that addiction does run in families, genetically, not just by example. I've met people that had substance abuse problems that mirrored a mother or father that they had never even met. My significant other refrains from drinking at all because both of his parents struggle with alcoholism. He knows he's more likely than others to develop a dependency.
I am sorry I broiught that up though since it's not altogether significant. It just occured to me that it's not that surprising she was susceptible to addiction.
I think it's wonderful Terry was sober and lived a clean life for the past 16 years. It takes a very strong person to come out on top of addiction. I think if Amanda didn't appear to be such a classic narcissist that she could also have conquered her demons later in life. Her other actions, though, seem to point that it's not in her character.
Again, I was not attacking Darleen for shopping. My own mother has problems with spending and buying just for the sake of it, and she doesn't shop at high end places either, she gets her fixes at thrift stores and bargain shops, but it's still an issue for her. I also didn't mean to suggest they were living beyond their means, since I had not read anything that pointed to that. I'm sorry if I got the wrong impression from an early article detailing Darleen's love of shopping and collecting. To me it just made her sound excessive, and I thought it sounded like she may have had a shopping addiction.
Yes, JDB, I have read this entire thread and all the ones connected to it. I do know the story of the headstones. Amanda sounds like an incredibly selfish person, but death, as we've all read here and other places, brings out greedy monsters in people. Combine that with her addiction(meth), and her behavior isn't surprising, just disgusting.
As for Terry abandoning his children, I believe Rosco explained in an earlier thread that she and her brother both did not grow up knowing Terry, but had sought him out when they became adults. It was also mentioned Terry had another son, who now has custody of Amanda's baby, that Rosco was unsure of his parentage. I never said that he had a bad relationship with his children, just that he was not around when they were growing up(besides Amanda)
For me, while I think it's very likely Amanda may have had something to do with her parents' death or know something crucial about it, I think it's important to consider she may not be guilty, and her behavior is that of a selfish drug addict narcissist, not a murderer.

kahskye
04-12-2008, 11:24 AM
For me, while I think it's very likely Amanda may have had something to do with her parents' death or know something crucial about it, I think it's important to consider she may not be guilty, and her behavior is that of a selfish drug addict narcissist, not a murderer.

I agree w/ you. After having read this forum and the other forum, I do feel strongly that Amanda knows something about her parent's death. If she does in fact know some key evidence to her parent's murder, she is guilty of withholding that information.

sassy_texasbelle2
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Justice 2008

sassy_texasbelle2
04-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Justice 2008

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
05-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Just thinking and praying for the Anderson family, and hoping for a positive update. Hope you are holding up okay Rosco. Happy May Day.

Rosco
05-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Just thinking and praying for the Anderson family, and hoping for a positive update. Hope you are holding up okay Rosco. Happy May Day.

Thanks for prayers and thoughts. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

We are ok.. just getting busy with T-Ball (what FUN I am having. DH is helping coach and village w/games and field help) and planting...
Trying not to remind myself that Dad and Darleen are still not able to have JUSTICE. :furious:

Spoke to LE via email about the update on America's Most Wanted. Was informed that AMW was very busy (imagine that...sigh) and that they will work on Dad and Darleen's case. LE told me I will be informed when/if something turns up on their web-site or (praying) TV show.

Planning for the June Iron Man Fishing Tourn. at Webster Lake. Going to be the weekend AFTER Father's Day this year... Thought more pps might show up then.

Rosco (dad's dog) is doing well after his second ACL surgury.. He ended up blowing out both back legs/knees and had his second surgury Feb 16.. He's such a big ooofff... I just love him so. Hoping by summer he can run with the 'big boy's and not limp... BUT doc says to be careful for a while.. can take up to a year to compete healing.. Uughhhh... trying to keep that beast on a short leash is almost impossible!

All is well.. Waiting for spring here is chi-town. Beautiful day to tho.. Might go outside and sit by the river. See if there are any boats out yet...? It's cool when they open the locks and all the sail-boats are able to break thru.... Truly something not to miss if you happen to be in Chicago.

WHEN (and it's just a matter of time) I get some info.. I certainly will be pleased to plaster it all over WS!!! Just nothing - YET.

Should be a court date coming up regarding some Meth charges? Wonder...

GO SOX... (that's for DH)

All my love and hugs.
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Rosco

LionRun
05-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Rosco, thank you for the update, and I still hope that leads result from the drug bust. May justice be served!

Best to you and all in your family for the upcoming Iron Man Fishing Tournament in June!

Love, hugs and prayers:blowkiss:

Lion

gardenmom
05-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi Rosco, still thinking about you. It's been way too long. Praying for justice.:blowkiss:

phenolred
05-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Cool LOOK Terry and Darleen are in a SPECIAL SECTION NOW AWESOME!!!

Rosco
05-13-2008, 03:27 PM
LOVE the sub-topic's!!! Oh that is sooo kool!!!!

Thanks so much Gardenmom for asking...

Rosco

gardenmom
05-13-2008, 10:56 PM
If anyone has any suggestions on individual threads for our subforum, please let us know, or start your own thread. I guess we can copy and paste previous information that was posted. I've not been here in awhile because of school, so I may not be as up to date with the hot info that you have all been following. I'd love to get caught up, though, so this is the perfect time to break this down into smaller sections so it is easier to follow.

White Rain
05-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Rosco, I had never read of this case until today...your avatar got me interested. I just want you to know I have spent quite some time today reading every single post on the Mongo forum and quite a few here on WS.
I do so much hope you get justice for your family. Never give up hope! I think you are wonderful for doing all you have done to find the murderers, and I will be praying that you do.
Do you know if "A" has gone to court for her drug charges yet and if so what kind of sentence she got? Some jail time just might start some tongues to wagging.
I am a former meth addict. I have been clean for 2 1/2 years. I was lucky enough to never be caught with it.
It is some very nasty stuff...I am sorry her baby had to suffer for it.
I will be praying for you and your family...and this case has really grabbed my attention. I'm going to be checking on it every single day for updates or more news...

Dark Knight
05-14-2008, 12:27 AM
LOVE the sub-topic's!!! Oh that is sooo kool!!!!

Thanks so much Gardenmom for asking...

Rosco

Awesome!!!! Thanks to the mods for the sub-forum!!!!! :woohoo: Congrats, Rosco! :blowkiss:

Rosco
05-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Rosco, I had never read of this case until today...your avatar got me interested. I just want you to know I have spent quite some time today reading every single post on the Mongo forum and quite a few here on WS.
I do so much hope you get justice for your family. Never give up hope! I think you are wonderful for doing all you have done to find the murderers, and I will be praying that you do.
Do you know if "A" has gone to court for her drug charges yet and if so what kind of sentence she got? Some jail time just might start some tongues to wagging.
I am a former meth addict. I have been clean for 2 1/2 years. I was lucky enough to never be caught with it.
It is some very nasty stuff...I am sorry her baby had to suffer for it.
I will be praying for you and your family...and this case has really grabbed my attention. I'm going to be checking on it every single day for updates or more news...

Thanks for reading the thread regarding my family's murders White Rain... The Avatar huh?? (( new things here on WS! )
Got ya interested.... Thanks for being interested (humble) and wanting to continue to read and post..and PRAY!

Not sure when "A" court-date is... I am certain BW will do some-time behind bars for the felony charges he received. He has already seen what it is like behind bars in Florida for a few years... Same thing - drug charges. I am sure she is not done with familycourt for Baby Terri either... I do know that she tends to not go to those court hearings either... She skipped on one JUST before they were raided in Feb...

Very glad to hear your clean... :clap::clap: What a great accomplishment...

LE told me that MOST people who are addicted to Meth don't come clean until they either go to jail or die from it... It's that BAD he said...!!! I was not aware of the drug called Meth until I found out my sister was addited (the day I also found out about my dad and Darleen's murders) and has been for years prior - AND ALSO - was using the night my dad and Darleen were murdered. .:eek: :eek: :eek:

I pray for wagging tongues!!!! I think the $$$ is running out and some people will become itchin'.....

I'll be waiting.... check-book in hand!!!!

Tick-tock..

((( thanks again Mods for the sub!!! UR the BOMB!!! ))):blowkiss::blowkiss:

All my love -

Rosco

JDB
05-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks for reading the thread regarding my family's murders White Rain... The Avatar huh?? (( new things here on WS! )
Got ya interested.... Thanks for being interested (humble) and wanting to continue to read and post..and PRAY!

Not sure when "A" court-date is... I am certain BW will do some-time behind bars for the felony charges he received. He has already seen what it is like behind bars in Florida for a few years... Same thing - drug charges. I am sure she is not done with familycourt for Baby Terri either... I do know that she tends to not go to those court hearings either... She skipped on one JUST before they were raided in Feb...

Very glad to hear your clean... :clap::clap: What a great accomplishment...

LE told me that MOST people who are addicted to Meth don't come clean until they either go to jail or die from it... It's that BAD he said...!!! I was not aware of the drug called Meth until I found out my sister was addited (the day I also found out about my dad and Darleen's murders) and has been for years prior - AND ALSO - was using the night my dad and Darleen were murdered. .:eek: :eek: :eek:

I pray for wagging tongues!!!! I think the $$$ is running out and some people will become itchin'.....

I'll be waiting.... check-book in hand!!!!

Tick-tock..

((( thanks again Mods for the sub!!! UR the BOMB!!! ))):blowkiss::blowkiss:

All my love -

Rosco

OHHHH BOY Now this one is so easier to find:blowkiss:

White Rain
05-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Rosco, on the Topix forum "A" says she passed a polygraph. Do you know if thats true?

blaize
05-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Great to see this case get a sub forum. I'm curious too Rosco, did A pass the poly or is this more spin?

White Rain
05-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Great to see this case get a sub forum. I'm curious too Rosco, did A pass the poly or is this more spin?

If "A" got a "spin" it was because of herself....she answered to someone who was questioning her on "topix" that SHE did TAKE and PASS a polygraph.
I am just wondering IF this was true or not....

blaize
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
LE might not share this information with family members WR but it certainly would be interesting to know. I guess for now there's probably no way to know if it's true or not.

If "A" got a "spin" it was because of herself....she answered to someone who was questioning her on "topix" that SHE did TAKE and PASS a polygraph.
I am just wondering IF this was true or not....

JDB
05-16-2008, 05:32 PM

blaize:I would NOT hold anything A says as truth.AS IIRC she had told the family the headstones were bought and paid for. Well until Roscoe and her Brother got involved that is what everyone was led to think. Then they found out that was even a lie.

LionRun
05-16-2008, 05:45 PM
blaize:I would hold anything A says as truth.AS IIRC she had told the family the headstones were bought and paid for. Well until Roscoe and her Brother got involved that is what everyone was led to think. Then they found out that was even a lie.

JDB, do you mean I would not hold? I imagine you do:).

It is not uncommon for someone who fails a polygraph to lie and state that he/she passed it. I believe that A has lied about a number of things as evidenced by her posts and by what Rosco and other family members have uncovered. I trust absolutely nothing about the woman in any way, shape or form.

Rosco
05-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Don't believe anything from Miss 'A'... She tells many lies and the poly - most likely being another one of her fairy tales.

Remember she also said her child was well protected and cared for.. hummmm... among many other promises...

Rosco

JDB
05-17-2008, 03:16 PM

It is not uncommon for someone who fails a polygraph to lie and state that he/she passed it. I believe that A has lied about a number of things as evidenced by her posts and by what Rosco and other family members have uncovered. I trust absolutely nothing about the woman in any way, shape or form.

Thanks Lion Run I typed that one at work . Sometimes my Finners go faster then my Brain:crazy:

LionRun
05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks Lion Run I typed that one at work . Sometimes my Finners go faster then my Brain:crazy:

:D. You are welcome, friend. My fingers often do as they please no matter what I try to impress upon them:crazy:! Thank goodness for spell check! I can spell, but my fingers don't listen! You should see how bad my typing is in chat:D.

Justice 2008 for beloved Terry and Darleen

JDB
05-17-2008, 03:39 PM
:D. You are welcome, friend. My fingers often do as they please no matter what I try to tell impress upon them:crazy:! Thank goodness for spell check! I can spell, but my fingers don't listen! You should see how bad my typing is in chat:D.

Justice 2008 for beloved Terry and Darleen

OHHH Now u r talki speellling heere . When At work it is in an out. Never prove readdein at all Laffin:crazy:

LionRun
05-17-2008, 03:51 PM
OHHH Now u r talki speellling heere . When At work it is in an out. Never prove readdein at all Laffin:crazy:

:D!!

This may be OT, but the up side is that our posts are bumping this thread:).

White Rain
05-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Don't believe anything from Miss 'A'... She tells many lies and the poly - most likely being another one of her fairy tales.

Remember she also said her child was well protected and cared for.. hummmm... among many other promises...

Rosco

Gotcha!

FLMom
05-18-2008, 11:19 AM
I think a polygraph is a moot point. Narcotics can effect the results. I've known someone to take a valium and pass (grocery store), and then they got fired the next week as they watched her (not) scan groceries for her sister-in-law. She'd been doing it for months.

Now here she supposedly passed. Someone with access to substances needs to be drug tested FIRST, then polygraphed. Until that happens I won't believe a word Ms. Thang says.

Always thinking of ya Roscoe!!!! JUSTICE 2008!!!!

kahskye
05-24-2008, 10:02 AM
So glad to see this case has it's own thread. I hope "A" sees this and knows she will forever be haunted until she comes forward w/ what she knows.

Rosco
05-29-2008, 02:04 PM
One of 'A' X-BF's were arrested - YET AGAIN.

He was arrested just b4 'A' and BW and the other charector - were arrested/raided in Feb. - in Dad's house.

This Justin was also saying (when he was arrested in Feb - before this arrest) that he had information regarding their murders and had some personal belongings of Dad and Darleen's.

LE said he was full of carp.... He was trying to 'act big' with all of his Meth buddies.

SICK PEOPLE!!!!

To think that this 'person' (and I use this term very lightly) at one point was
'part of our family'.... while he dated my sister.

Eleven people were arrested last night during a drug sweep in LaGrange County. Officials for the I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force say they are looking for five other suspects. The suspects were from Howe, Kendallville, LaGrange and Shipshewana. Those arrested on Class A felonies for alledgly dealing methamphetamine were 26 year old Justin Gayheart, 22 year old Krystal Wielgos, 32 year old Beau Sutton, 31 year old Scott Calloway, 32 year old Bethel Calloway and 47 year old Carl Ledyard. The arrests came following a nine month I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force investigation in which undercover officers and confidential informants purchased meth and other narcotic drugs. According to an I.M.A.G.E. news release, some of the arrests pertained to the large purchases of the cold medicine drug ephedrine which is used to manufacture meth. All of those arrested were being held without bond pending initial hearings.

Boyz_Mum
05-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Thinking of you Rosco and praying for justice for Terry and Darleen!

gardenmom
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
It just takes one person that needs a deal to spill the beans on the rest of them.

LionRun
05-29-2008, 07:55 PM
It just takes one person that needs a deal to spill the beans on the rest of them.

Sooooooo true, gardenmom, and I bet LE has that in mind every time they haul, "A" or anyone who has ever been associated with, "A" away to jail.

Prayers and hope for Rosco and all in Terry and Darleen's loving family:blowkiss:.

blaize
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
All of those arrested were being held without bond pending initial hearings.

Good let them sweat. Sooner or later one of these people is going to break down and tell on the guilty party. It's only a matter of time now .... Tick Tock A.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
05-30-2008, 11:44 AM

A habitual pathological liar has no problems passing a polygraph. One of the many reasons they are not admissible in court. Its sad that a person can lie so easily that their heart remains emotionless & never waivers. :(

Rosco
06-11-2008, 12:54 PM
This is truly one HUGE reason why pps need to keep their ears and eyes open. My GF of 20yrs had her son murdered in April along with 4 others. Was the worst mass killing in the Chicago area since 2003. I just found out that LE has arrested a person for the murders yesterday. There are more arrests to come cuz more pps were involved.

My point being - LE got a call from a local gas station attendent and this person 'over heard' these pps talking about the murders while waiting in his store.... and here ya go. JUSTICE about to be served for my BFF and GF for many years.

Here is the news link to my BFF info -

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6745776&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

PRAYING for Dad and Darleen and for JUSTICE!!!

Off to Iron Man next week. Looking forward to visiting Dad and Darleen's graves. Been since Oct I was last there. Visiting with LE too. Maybe some new developments???? PRAYING!!!

Rosco

blaize
06-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Thank goodness for that Rosco, I'm glad your friend & the other families will see justice for their children soon.

Just goes to show that eyes and ears ARE always open so A should maybe think about that and speak up before she's spoken about to LE.

Hope for justice for Terry & Darleen soon.

kahskye
06-11-2008, 02:52 PM
That's excellent that your friend's case is solved. Now it's just a matter of time that someone is overheard talking about your parents. We will never give up until justice is served.

Tranaice
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Wow, that is great about your friend's son's murder being solved. Praying that soon you will have the answers you are looking for and the killer(s) of your parents will be put where they belong.

LionRun
06-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Rosco, I am so happy to hear that your friend might see justice! I hope and pray that soon there will be justice for Terry and Darleen.

Rosco
06-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Awwwww everyone. Thanks so much. I too want justice SOOO BAD I can taste it.

To be honest.... and I know I can post my true feelings here on WS ..cuz you 'all are my friends and understand.... BUT.. I am a bit jealous ... that it's been 2 months for BFF - - - - and my family is going on 2 1.2 YEARS and COUNTING.... My dad and Darleen's case is almost to a point of being a cold case.... Hurts bad pps...

I would NEVER tell BFF that... I would not want to hurt her heart more that what has already been broken... BUT - darn-it.... Dad and Darleen deserve justice too....

OOOHHH I pray for them.. Pray for justice....

Sometimes it gets harder to believe that one day there 'might' be justice for Dad and Darleen.

Rosco

blaize
06-11-2008, 04:29 PM
LE are keeping the pressure on Rosco, one of the rotten eggs will crack sooner rather than later. Keep the hope alive.

Justice for Terry & Darleen Anderson.

Boyz_Mum
06-11-2008, 05:24 PM
My point being - LE got a call from a local gas station attendent and this person 'over heard' these pps talking about the murders while waiting in his store.... and here ya go. JUSTICE about to be served for my BFF and GF for many years.

PRAYING for Dad and Darleen and for JUSTICE!!!

Off to Iron Man next week. Looking forward to visiting Dad and Darleen's graves. Been since Oct I was last there. Visiting with LE too. Maybe some new developments???? PRAYING!!!

Rosco

Sorry I clipped your post. Your point is excellent, this is all it takes for justice to occur- one person talking and another person listening and reporting. I am happy that justice is going to be served for your BFF and GF. Praying it happens the same way for your Dad and Darleen, and soon!

Have fun at Iron Man, I pray the weather is favorable for the fishing event and that more people show up than ever before! :blowkiss:

Boyz_Mum
06-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Awwwww everyone. Thanks so much. I too want justice SOOO BAD I can taste it.

To be honest.... and I know I can post my true feelings here on WS ..cuz you 'all are my friends and understand.... BUT.. I am a bit jealous ... that it's been 2 months for BFF - - - - and my family is going on 2 1.2 YEARS and COUNTING.... My dad and Darleen's case is almost to a point of being a cold case.... Hurts bad pps...

I would NEVER tell BFF that... I would not want to hurt her heart more that what has already been broken... BUT - darn-it.... Dad and Darleen deserve justice too....

OOOHHH I pray for them.. Pray for justice....

Sometimes it gets harder to believe that one day there 'might' be justice for Dad and Darleen.

Rosco

Don't stop believing, one day there WILL be justice for your dad and Darleen. (((((Hugs))))) :blowkiss:

Tranaice
06-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Rosco, don't ever give up. I truly believe that if you believe enough and keep up hope, eventually it will be solved. Hang in there. :blowkiss:

sassy_texasbelle2
06-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Justice 2008

gaia227
06-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Whenever you feel down or frustrated remember how many people you have here who support you. I think about your parents everyday.

TallCoolOne
06-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Whenever you feel down or frustrated remember how many people you have here who support you. I think about your parents everyday.So do I. On days that I don't have much time, this is the one thread that I always check for news.

<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>> Roscoe, there are so many here that pray for resolution for Terry and Darlene's brutal death. I truly feel that it will happen. It's just never going to happen soon enough. If wishing could make it happen, it would have done so long ago as so many here wish it to be.

Rosco
06-13-2008, 12:08 PM
OMG I am in tears..

I just love WS so much.. I do know that I would never have become as strong as I am and As focused and determined for justice if it was not for the love and support I get from every single person here on WS...

This weekend is such a hard one to deal with. I try and focus on my DH and his day too being daddy to our DS ... but in my heart it burns for my own Daddy.

I believe.... I believe...

Somedays it just sometimes harder to see a light.

Peace and JUSTICE...

{{{ Love you MAN! }}}

Rosco

LionRun
06-13-2008, 12:17 PM
((((((((((Rosco)))))))))), I can only imagine the thoughts and feelings you are having right now. You and our family are never far from my thoughts, and you are always in my prayers:blowkiss:.

TallCoolOne
06-15-2008, 07:05 AM
Roscoe, thinking of you today....... knowing it's a bittersweet day for you as you celebrate Father's Day with your family, and at the same time missing your own dear father. Celebrate the good memories sweetie, no one can take those away from you.

Keeping the faith.........

~TCO~

Cubby
06-16-2008, 12:06 PM
(((((Rosco)))) How did the iron man go?

White Rain
06-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm praying for justice for your family this year Roscoe. Never give up hope and keep hanging on!

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:06 PM
(((((Rosco)))) How did the iron man go?

Hey Cubby - Iron Man is this weekend. Leaving thur am. DB is flying in from CA and meeting us.

It should be an interesting visit. I did send 'A' a copy of the flyer for Iron Man w/the dates and times... via US Mail.

Just make sure there was a copy sent and no reasons for not showing up and supporting. Yea - whatever.

Hard weekend that past. I tried to stay off inter-net. Jst sucks and it make me so depressed and very angry at the same time - sometimes.

I'll be off-line from 19-23...

Thanks Cubby for thinking.

All my love-
Rosco

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Roscoe, thinking of you today....... knowing it's a bittersweet day for you as you celebrate Father's Day with your family, and at the same time missing your own dear father. Celebrate the good memories sweetie, no one can take those away from you.

Keeping the faith.........

~TCO~

Thanks so much TCO!!!:blowkiss:

It still was a great Father's Day for DH...

All my love
Rosco

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm praying for justice for your family this year Roscoe. Never give up hope and keep hanging on!

Awww... White Rain.. Thanks. I pray too for 2008 to be Dad and Darleen's year for justice.

I think the clock is ticking away...and time is running out.

Just waiting for that call from LE. WAITING...and Waiting..

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Whenever you feel down or frustrated remember how many people you have here who support you. I think about your parents everyday.

I am soooooo crying by all these email. THANKS so much gaia227. I just can't thank anyone here at WS anymore... for all the love and support thru these past years...

and more to come - UNLESS I GET THAT CALL!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Rosco

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:12 PM
((((((((((Rosco)))))))))), I can only imagine the thoughts and feelings you are having right now. You and our family are never far from my thoughts, and you are always in my prayers:blowkiss:.

Thanks LR.. Your so special to me too! I know your going thru so much right now :blowkiss:
and to spend time praying for my family - I truly adore you for your support and love.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
{{{ HUGE HUGS!!!! }}}
Rosco

Rosco
06-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Rosco, don't ever give up. I truly believe that if you believe enough and keep up hope, eventually it will be solved. Hang in there. :blowkiss:

Thanks Tranaice... Thanks so much for reading and your support. Your a new poster on Dad and Darleen's thread and appreciate your support. Ohh.. how I just love everyone here at WS. I could never be as strong as I feel today if not for each and everyone here on WS... My family... my supporters.. MY FRIENDS..

Thanks -
(stopppppp i am crying so so hard as I type sooo don't mind the type-o's)

Rosco

Littledeer
06-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Rosco:

As you know I sent you a pm when I started reading. I've finished the topix and taking my time here (in December 2007 now).

Every post I read, I was expecting that one to say the words I wanted to see and the words you wanted to hear.

That an arrest had been made.

Alas, it's now June 2008, and you and all of your dear friends are still waiting and praying.

At least you have that Rosco, it's not the same as having Dad and Darleen in any way shape or form, but hopefully it's comforting to you and your family.

My DH is also a huge muskie fisherman. We go up to Canada every year and he is still waiting to catch the "big grandaddy" of them all. LOL.

I'll be thinking of you this weekend. We might come if we can find a car that can get us there in one piece.

Take care and keep the faith!!

Dark Knight
06-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Rosco you KNOW you have my support, and have since almost the start, it seems. I'm with you until the end, for one of us, anyways, lol, (heck, and even beyond that) and I am SO glad you joined WS, it's been very good for you, obviously. :blowkiss:

sassy_texasbelle2
06-17-2008, 08:06 PM
God Bless darlin and know you are in my prayers. Love to you and your family.

D

JUSTICE 2008

Rosco
06-18-2008, 11:33 AM
My friend Dk.

If not for you I would not have WS and the friends and support these past 2 1.2 years.

My heart will forever be strong becuz of you, DK!

My friend.. your an inspiration - a wonderful soul... a gift.:blushing:

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

All my love -

Rosco

Rosco you KNOW you have my support, and have since almost the start, it seems. I'm with you until the end, for one of us, anyways, lol, (heck, and even beyond that) and I am SO glad you joined WS, it's been very good for you, obviously. :blowkiss:

Cubby
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey Cubby - Iron Man is this weekend. Leaving thur am. DB is flying in from CA and meeting us.

It should be an interesting visit. I did send 'A' a copy of the flyer for Iron Man w/the dates and times... via US Mail.

Just make sure there was a copy sent and no reasons for not showing up and supporting. Yea - whatever.

Hard weekend that past. I tried to stay off inter-net. Jst sucks and it make me so depressed and very angry at the same time - sometimes.

I'll be off-line from 19-23...

Thanks Cubby for thinking.

All my love-
Rosco

Silly me, why did I think it was on Fathers day weekend? :doh:
I wish we, the little guy and I, could make it. A bit of a drive, and as I don't fish I was never able to find anyone who wanted to tag along. I'll be there in thought!

Rosco
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Rosco:

As you know I sent you a pm when I started reading. I've finished the topix and taking my time here (in December 2007 now).

Every post I read, I was expecting that one to say the words I wanted to see and the words you wanted to hear.

That an arrest had been made.

Alas, it's now June 2008, and you and all of your dear friends are still waiting and praying.

At least you have that Rosco, it's not the same as having Dad and Darleen in any way shape or form, but hopefully it's comforting to you and your family.

My DH is also a huge muskie fisherman. We go up to Canada every year and he is still waiting to catch the "big grandaddy" of them all. LOL.

I'll be thinking of you this weekend. We might come if we can find a car that can get us there in one piece.

Take care and keep the faith!!

Awww... thanks so much.

I'm actually looking forward.. Need to get away from my concrete jungle I work in everyday and get some 'fresh air'....!

No PC access after tonight. Back on Sunday - but might not get on-line until Monday.

All my love.

Rosco

Rosco
06-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Silly me, why did I think it was on Fathers day weekend? :doh:
I wish we, the little guy and I, could make it. A bit of a drive, and as I don't fish I was never able to find anyone who wanted to tag along. I'll be there in thought!

Cubby - the past 2 years it has been on Father's Day... so you were correct to think. It was planned that maybe more supporters will show if it was NOT on Father's Day this time around.. Even DB purchased his tix on the wrong w/e and when we spoke I mentioned the 20th and he was OMG i have the wrong dates..:doh: They even talked about it 'on the boat' last year about having it the weekend after...LOL..

Thanks for the prayers. It will be a good time... DS is looking forward too.

Love
Rosco

phenolred
06-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey Girl I would LOVE to hook up with you guys when You get here.....I need to put your cell # in my phone!!!!! Good LUCK and be CAREFUL!!!!!

Rosco
06-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey Girl I would LOVE to hook up with you guys when You get here.....I need to put your cell # in my phone!!!!! Good LUCK and be CAREFUL!!!!!

I'm there!! I PM'd u my cell.

OHHHH it would be great to visit with you phenolred. LOVE IT. Just ring me...
You know where I will be!:dance:

Love
Rosco

Littledeer
06-26-2008, 05:34 PM
HI Rosco!

How did the Iron Man go?? Catch any good ones???

Thinking of you and your family!!!

White Rain
06-26-2008, 08:22 PM
*MANY PRAYERS* For justice for Terry and Darleen in 2008.
I have so much faith Rosco, that you WILL get answers before it's all over. I feel with ALL my heart this tragic murder will NOT go unsolved...and Terry and Darleen WILL get justice.

kahskye
06-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi Rosco,

Just letting you know that you are always in my prayers. This case will be solved someday, stay positive!

Cubby
06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Hope the Iron Man went well Rosco! Been praying for you and thinking of you all week. Been checking here and at the topix forum for any updates.

I hope it was a huge success with a fantastic turnout! :blowkiss:

asher1979
06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I've been following this case for a long time and finally was able to join Websleuths. I don't have anything to add other than that I really admire everything you are doing for your dad and Darleen. God bless you as you search for justice.

P.S. I have always admired you for caring so deeply for Rosco. My own doggie has torn both ACLs and I know how time consuming and expensive it can be. God bless you.

Dark Knight
06-29-2008, 07:05 AM
I talked to Rosco and the Iron Man went well. Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

I can't share much else, but I know that the leads are still coming in to LE, so the reward money and our prayers are paying off in that regards, praise the Lord! Obviously, some don't pan out, but every bit of info is useful, so it was great to hear that people do still call them with information.

Anyone have any ideas for other fundraisers to benefit the reward fund? I'd like to see more opportunities to raise reward money besides just the Iron Man once per year.

ETA: Those of you who received updates via PM can discuss them with others via PM if you wish, as I am sure I missed some people. Just so none of the info is made public without Rosco's approval, as you know. But feel free to discuss away privately. PM me if you haven't received the latest update.

Dark Knight
06-29-2008, 07:06 AM
I've been following this case for a long time and finally was able to join Websleuths. I don't have anything to add other than that I really admire everything you are doing for your dad and Darleen. God bless you as you search for justice.

P.S. I have always admired you for caring so deeply for Rosco. My own doggie has torn both ACLs and I know how time consuming and expensive it can be. God bless you.

Thanks for joining and for caring! Welcome to WS and to our cold case!

Littledeer
06-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Anyone have any ideas for other fundraisers to benefit the reward fund? I'd like to see more opportunities to raise reward money besides just the Iron Man once per year.

It's so easy to say and think:

bake sales
yard sales (Darlene loved these)
car washes

We need to think of something different and unique. IMO

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........thinking

Is Bingo considered gambling in the state? Mabye a bingo night?
Has a dinner been done yet? (ie.e. spaghetti dinner for $)

A barbecue fundraiser might be appropriate with the current weather conditions?

Just throwing out some ideas. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Littledeer
06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Still sending those prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much DK for the update.

Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

That is so sad about the young man that died. How heartbreaking for his wife and young son. I will send prayers out for them! I am glad and didn't expect otherwise that the proceeds went to the wife and young son. :clap:

There is no such thing as "only" when it comes to the amount of money that was raised. Even IMO $1.00 is important and means something to the family.

No doubt they are both fishing for that elusive "old man" muskie! :)

White Rain
06-30-2008, 05:43 PM
I talked to Rosco and the Iron Man went well. Sadly, one of the founding members of it died unexpectedly just 3 days before the event. He was only in his 50's, I think, and left behind a wife and young son. So this year all of the proceeds went to them. Rosco and I agreed that her father, who was a great friend of the man, would insist upon it. Only $850 was raised, though. That's better than nothing but it will only make a small dent in his family's expenses. :( So they could use some prayers. I bet they are fishing together in Heaven. :)

I can't share much else, but I know that the leads are still coming in to LE, so the reward money and our prayers are paying off in that regards, praise the Lord! Obviously, some don't pan out, but every bit of info is useful, so it was great to hear that people do still call them with information.

ETA: Those of you who received updates via PM can discuss them with others via PM if you wish, as I am sure I missed some people. Just so none of the info is made public without Rosco's approval, as you know. But feel free to discuss away privately. PM me if you haven't received the latest update.

Many prayers for this family as well.

Rosco
06-30-2008, 05:48 PM
sorry yall for being so tardy with a post. Alas - it's actually nice to be busy and not think about Dad and Darleen so much. DS and his T-ball have kept us up on toes. I get off train from work and go right to ball-park. Not back into the house until 8pm (yikes)!

Iron Man went very well. As DK said in previous post a club member passed away suddenly a few days before the tourney. The Club thought a great help to his surviving wife and kids would be some $$$. Dad totally would have not had it any other way. He was 47yr old.

As far as LE and out meeting... not much.:mad: Just frustraiting when you want answers and can't have them. LE still thinks that Dad was the target and Darleen just knew who was there.
Leads come in - but leave just as fast. LE feels very confident that something will show. AMW is still in the picture. They are just so very busy (imagine that) and promises not to forget our cases. LE promised to send AMW an email to follow up.
I was informed that Local LE and State LE are following/working this case. State is helping Local on their spare time. Local is just sooo busy - I was told. I feel good still tho - they all want this case solved and work on the case all the time. I have been told by LE that if ANYTHING is told by someone that might be looking at some jail-time... LE will consider lighter sentance/or NO sentance 'IF' and ONLY if this person/s can lead to an arrest and conviction.
Someone will want to spill their information if they are looking at time themselves... HUMMMM... plus $20K to go along with that 'Get out of jail' free card.... Nice package huh! No jail and 20K....wow.... i'd take that and RUN!

LE told me that Miss "A" never went to court for baby Terri and she has lost all custody of her. I am just so glad that poor child is out of that womans claws!!!!

Ms. "A' has a new BF. Was told new BF is not any better than the last.

Ms. "A' is also going to loose the house. Not paying the bills... Bank going to take it all away. All the money is GONE... spent.. burnt up... smoked up..

- ASHER1979 -
Welcome - - -:blowkiss:
Awwww...thanks for following, reading and caring !!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I love 'the Rosco' so much.... he's such a great dog. Since loosing everything when we left on 31oct2005 - Rosco was all that is left from that life... I can't go to the house... I don't have my sister's love anymore ((probably never did even before as from her behavior ))
... Rosco is the closest I have to Dad and Darleen and that life.. I could not just let him be in pain or killed cuz he was not sick - just hurt.

Anyone who hurt and angry for answers - they will have the same determination and drive as I. Hard to sit still and just do NOTHING.. I can't do that... Never been a sit and do nothing kinda gal...:crazy:

Thanks again everyone. I wish I could talk more - but don;t have much. I pray everyday that Dad and Darleen can have their justice.

ONE DAY.. I know - one day.

Gotta run...

Love all of WS!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Rosco

Cubby
06-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Thank you for the update Rosco. I'm sorry to hear about your family friend passing so young. What a wonderful thing to do offering his family the proceeds from this years iron man. His family and friends will be in our prayers.

Wow on A'! So, in other words her parental rights have been terminated? I'm sad, but glad at the same time. Baby Terri deserves to be in good hands. I hope you and your family will all stay in contact with her and the family she currently resides with. Wow, on the house too, especially after remembering you saying the house was paid for and only a home equity loan way back.

I'm glad things seem to be progessing with LE. That AMW is still in the picture, some national attention would be AWESOME! I'm also thrilled LE has offered reduced or NO jail/prison time for anyone with information leading to an arrest and conviction of those who murdered your dad and step mom. That's one sweet deal for someone. Especially if they are facing a good deal of time. That along with the 20K reward. I can't see someone taking the time and passing up 20 grand to stay quiet.

Justice in 2008!
and as always, you are in our prayers. :blowkiss:

gaia227
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Wow, thanks for the update Roscoe. It is hard to imagine that someone sitting in jail looking at 5-10yrs and maybe longer, who doesn't have much money would pass up an opportunity like the one they are being offered - NO jail time PLUS 20K! That is the deal of a lifetime if you are in that situation. You wouldn't be able to get me to shut up.
I think you are very fortunate to have the LE officers you do. We hear so many stories of LE shelving cases that are still live, disappointed family members who can't get any action or answers or LE to even take their phone calls, suspects and leads which are overlooked, etc. They are obviously taking this very seriously and want to solve this crime and with that kind of dedication and drive I think they will.

Justice in 2008!

TallCoolOne
07-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Roscoe ~ So good to hear you being so upbeat. That's good, you need to remember to take care of YOU also! That's not always easy, I know, but it's important all the same. For you and your wonderful family. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

It sounds as if 'A' is really close to hitting bottom, one way or another. And when she does, she's going to hit HARD. I have a feeling that once that happens she's going to come face to face with all the awful reality that she's been trying desperately to escape. Losing that house will just bring her one step closer to hitting bottom. I would hope that losing her parental rights to baby Terri would also have an affect, but she's in so deep that she likely can't see past the fog. What a way to live, huh?

It will happen my friend, I feel it in my bones. It will happen.

((((((((HUGGS!))))))))

~TCO~

kahskye
07-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Wow, talk about hitting rock bottom. 'A' lost all of it in such a short period of time. Loosing your parental rights is a huge red flag to me. Maybe in the silence of the night, a still small voice will tell 'A' to tell what she knows and do the right thing, just this once.

Boyz_Mum
07-10-2008, 11:02 PM
My prayers are with you all! :blowkiss:

LionRun
07-11-2008, 01:29 AM
(((((Rosco))))), I just wanted to check in to let you know that I pray for you and for your family every day:blowkiss:.

oakayfine
07-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I've been following this case off and on for the past few years. My deepest condolences go out to Rosco and family (except A).
Maybe "if" A knows something and she is now desparate for $$; she will turn on whoever did this (of course that would be only if she did not place a hand on her own mother and father).
It also would be a matter of whether or not you would be able to believe anything spewed from her mouth.
She has definitely proven to be a loser; especially with her choices in "friends".
I'm not surprised at all that new BF is just as bad as the previous one.
Sometimes I am left to wonder why some people are allowed to waste our oxygen.

Good Luck Rosco! Your perserverance will pay off. I hold nothing but respect for you in my heart.

Rosco
07-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi 'yall. Thanks sooo very much for all your support and love. I just love WS so much.

DH had made a point a few weeks ago. I get too absorbed in the case and I get distant... and he does not like that Rosco. He's such a love.. my 'sou-mate'.,.. He knows me very well. I don;t get angry when I am upset I get quiet.. and DH and DS can see the change and they get effected. Sometimes I just need to not be so involved and loking all the time. It breaks my heart about 'A" and her lack of feelings.. Thinking that we loved each other at one time (at least I thougt so) and the abuse and rude behavior that is now... Just hard to stomach sometimes. The felon friends, the drug abuse, the lack of feelings for common responsibilites (like HEADSTONES FOR HER PARENTS)...and the lack of love for her daughter..

I wouldn't believe one snot of what that woman had to say... There has been nothing but 'carppp' that comes out of her mouth and every bit of it a lie. If LE was told anything... I would sure pray that there is proof to her statements.

My thoughts- 'IF' she just 'knows' something... why wait almost 3yrs??? Personally I think she knows all about it...and partly was because of her... and that is why she is silent. Why not go on the band-wagon with her family to help inter-net and build web-site, billboards or TV??? Cuz... there is hidden knowledge.. Anyone can see that..

I received an email from my BFF who's son along with three other pps were murdered a few months ago in Chi-Town. LE had captured various pps in connection with their murders and they had confessed. She assured me that justice does feel especially great knowing that pps are behind bars.. and prays that I too can find that closure.

OHHHH.. how wonderful I feel for my BFF but sorrow for Dad and Darleen to continue without justice.

All my love WS and everyone here. Everyday I am so happy to have each and everyone here!

I'm around.... keeping a low profile.

Rosco

Rosco
07-16-2008, 02:08 PM
:blowkiss::blowkiss: had me crying... Thanks so much!

Rosco

I've been following this case off and on for the past few years. My deepest condolences go out to Rosco and family (except A).
Maybe "if" A knows something and she is now desparate for $$; she will turn on whoever did this (of course that would be only if she did not place a hand on her own mother and father).
It also would be a matter of whether or not you would be able to believe anything spewed from her mouth.
She has definitely proven to be a loser; especially with her choices in "friends".
I'm not surprised at all that new BF is just as bad as the previous one.
Sometimes I am left to wonder why some people are allowed to waste our oxygen.

Good Luck Rosco! Your perserverance will pay off. I hold nothing but respect for you in my heart.

sassy_texasbelle2
07-16-2008, 04:15 PM
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: God Bless darlin. Prayers and love as always!

Justice 2008

gaia227
07-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the update Roscoe. I can't believe there are still no headstones for your AND AMANDAS parents graves.

Gosh and I am so sorry to hear about your friends son. I am glad they found the people involved. What a blessing your two have eachother as she knows what you are going through and vice versa.

How is the AMW spot coming?

Justice in 2008!

Rosco
07-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh gaia227 - there are stones now for Dad and Darleen.. Look in my personal and see some pic's..
It was NOT miss 'A' who got the stones.. It was DB and I who finally got them going.. She wanted the money...not provide the respect for her P's...
They would still be sitting naked of stones to this day if it was not for DB and I.....:clap:

AMW is still in the pic. Spoke to LE about that when I was there for Iron Man in June 2008. LE promised to contact AMW's contact for an update. I will assume I might have a better idea then about the when/where/and how.. Just a blerp on their web-site would be the 'bomb'...

Oh I know about my BFF... We have a common other that our professions (we met at a job together 20yrs ago and we still keep in touch)..and it's a HORRIBLE common tho.. but we can understand each other's horror and emptiness.

Thanks gaia227....

all my love
Rosco

Thanks for the update Roscoe. I can't believe there are still no headstones for your AND AMANDAS parents graves.

Gosh and I am so sorry to hear about your friends son. I am glad they found the people involved. What a blessing your two have eachother as she knows what you are going through and vice versa.

How is the AMW spot coming?

Justice in 2008!

Rosco
07-16-2008, 05:33 PM
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: God Bless darlin. Prayers and love as always!

Justice 2008

Thanks so much sassy... I sure hope ur are feeling ok these days. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'm here and always praying too! THANKS SO MUCH HONEY!!!

Rosco

Rosco
07-30-2008, 01:41 PM
BUMPING for Dad and Darleen....

Rosco

White Rain
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
bumping For Darleen and Terry

Dark Knight
08-05-2008, 07:07 PM
"A" has been such a bad girl! TSK TSK! Rosco MAY have an update for us, if she decides it's OK to do so.

MagicRose99
08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
You tease, DK!

ROSCO!!!!

Dark Knight
08-05-2008, 11:21 PM
What'd I do? :angel::angel::angel::blowkiss:

MagicRose99
08-06-2008, 07:08 AM
:eek: LOL!

StealthTheory
08-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Bumping for Terry and Darleen. I truly want this case solved.

Rosco
08-06-2008, 12:57 PM
OK.... sorry - been crazy with home and work LOL.

Appears miss 'A' never went to her Meth courtdate. She is WANTED - yet again - for skipping out. She never did go to her courtdate for Baby Terri either.. that was in June. She has lost connection with Baby Terri.

She seems to think that she is above the law and courtdates.. huh? Just don't go and everyone will forget about it.. LOL..

Hope they give her NO BOND next time... since her track record is for carppppp...

BW is NOT in the picture anymore... She has another - but I was also told just yesterday that the new BF took a walk too - said he did not want to 'go down for that crazy biatch'... That part is gossip I heard... so .. take it for what it's worth.

Dad's house is currently empty. I was told that it has no electric. Friends have driven by and the grass is about knee deep and overgrown.

Gosh - how sad to see Dad and Darleen's home they worked so hard for going to carppp!

Well - I checked Indiana's Most Wanted again this morning and she is not in there (??) but my source for this info is pretty acurate (smiling)

She signed into myspace already this morning - so she is still 'free' as of today.

GO GET HER LE!!! Make her spend some 'me time' in jail and see if she has a different perspective on life..and the deaths of her parents...

Still praying for Justice - - -
Rosco

Dark Knight
08-06-2008, 04:58 PM
OK.... sorry - been crazy with home and work LOL.

Appears miss 'A' never went to her Meth courtdate. She is WANTED - yet again - for skipping out. She never did go to her courtdate for Baby Terri either.. that was in June. She has lost connection with Baby Terri.

She seems to think that she is above the law and courtdates.. huh? Just don't go and everyone will forget about it.. LOL..

Hope they give her NO BOND next time... since her track record is for carppppp...

BW is NOT in the picture anymore... She has another - but I was also told just yesterday that the new BF took a walk too - said he did not want to 'go down for that crazy biatch'... That part is gossip I heard... so .. take it for what it's worth.

Dad's house is currently empty. I was told that it has no electric. Friends have driven by and the grass is about knee deep and overgrown.

Gosh - how sad to see Dad and Darleen's home they worked so hard for going to carppp!

Well - I checked Indiana's Most Wanted again this morning and she is not in there (??) but my source for this info is pretty acurate (smiling)

She signed into myspace already this morning - so she is still 'free' as of today.

GO GET HER LE!!! Make her spend some 'me time' in jail and see if she has a different perspective on life..and the deaths of her parents...

Still praying for Justice - - -
Rosco

You mean the same house that at the memorial service she told the newspaper she was going to renovate just like her now dead parents wanted it to be? :rolleyes:

I can't believe LE cannot locate her. Unless she has fled the area. You can access the internet (MySpace) from anywhere. I'd think there would be no bond once she is caught. Once you skip a court date, why would they trust her? That was not a smart move on her part.

MagicRose99
08-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Let's hope they find her, put her back in jail and she gets so scared she starts talking...

Praying for Rosco to get her answers and justice at last!

Cubby
08-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Let's hope they find her, put her back in jail and she gets so scared she starts talking...

Praying for Rosco to get her answers and justice at last!

I agree. Just when I think wow, maybe this is her bottom something more eye opening happens. Sadly she doesn't have a short road to the bottom....

I wonder, just how long has she spent in Jail? Looks like nothing else but jail time might get her clean and thinking about her parents.

Prayers and hugs Rosco... I am sorry you and your family have to continuously go through this nonsense with A' after all you have already endured.

Justice in 2008!

phenolred
08-08-2008, 08:57 AM
I worried shes gonna end up DEAD and we might not ever find out WHAT she knew....

But I DO THINK she nos more that shes telling for sure

iNTERESTEDWOMAN
08-10-2008, 11:50 PM
I worried shes gonna end up DEAD and we might not ever find out WHAT she knew....

But I DO THINK she nos more that shes telling for sure

:eek: Yikes, I was thinking the same thing. Drugs are a DEAD end. She really has nothing else to lose. It sounds like she is at rock bottom. I think it's time to start praying for "A". She needs serious help. She needs to come clean and she needs to get clean. God save her soul.

Rosco
08-13-2008, 01:34 PM
She is still WANTED.

It is more pressure on her being a runner than anyone.. it's just a matter of time for LE to pounce.

Betcha judge will not be so nice this time around...

Tick-Tock

gaia227
08-15-2008, 04:20 PM
HI Rosco! Has she skipped town? Considering there is not electricity then it is safe to assume she has not been staying there. So who would take her in and harbor a fugitive? What about her friend in Washington(?) who used to post on Topix defending her all the time?

Funny, how all she wanted to do was restore the house just like she knew her parents would want it and now it is sitting empty and unkept. Just one more line out of her than has been proven to be a bunch of BS.

How is the AMW coming?

BeavisMom62
08-19-2008, 07:39 AM
Hi Rosco, never posted here before, but it took me over a week to read the whole thread over at Topix and another week here! So who owns your parents house now? A? That is truly sad to hear about it being run down. What a heartbreaker. Is that trailer or whatever it was, on the water, where she used to live with her ex BF still there? I wonder if she could have gone back there? I was hoping by the time I go to the end of these threads that there would be a conclusion and justice would be served. Still hoping..... Wishing you all the best, Rosco. O/T, how is the other Rosco doing? How are his little knees?

Rosco
08-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Rosco, never posted here before, but it took me over a week to read the whole thread over at Topix and another week here! So who owns your parents house now? A? That is truly sad to hear about it being run down. What a heartbreaker. Is that trailer or whatever it was, on the water, where she used to live with her ex BF still there? I wonder if she could have gone back there? I was hoping by the time I go to the end of these threads that there would be a conclusion and justice would be served. Still hoping..... Wishing you all the best, Rosco. O/T, how is the other Rosco doing? How are his little knees?

HI BeavisMom62. FIRST - thank you for reading this thread regarding the murders of my Dad and stepmom. That's a whole bunch of reading!!!!:crazy:

Well - let me try and answer a few of your questions.

"A" owns house.. She was the daughter of both Dad and Darleen. Brother and I were not in Dad's life until we tracked him down in our late teens. "A" was about 3yr or 4yrs at the time. That being said - brother and I were adopted way back 'once upon a time' and Dad and Darleen did not have a legal will. Soooo by law DB and I do not have any legal connection to anything of Dad's or Darleen's UNLESS they stated it in a legal will... NO WILL.
- BUT... in Darleen's own handwriting (which I am certain to be for sure and not done under duress) was a will stating that all would be left to "A" if something should to happen to Dad and Darleen 'BUT' the note stated to SHARE with her BROTHER and SISTER.. and Darleen named us. Well.. those were Darleen's last words written in her hand.. BUT the wishes of Darleen and Dad's were NEVER respected..along with respect to anything connected to 'that life'.. :mad:

Alas... that and so many other issues were NEVER ever offered or given after their murders. The door could not have shut any tighter/faster after we left that Halloween night almost three years ago.

The bank will take the house... as nothing was/has been paid. There was only a home eq. on the house when they were murderd. Sooo not much of a bill in that respect. The cars, boat, truck - all paid for. BUT with a HUGE drug habit and no job..... money goes away..
OH yea.. and also BOND MONEY... needed that in Feb... LOL..

The lake house (cedar lake) was a rental. I doubt she is there. That's where her XBF and her were staying just before the murders. Also - that area is the same place where her XBF's friends hang out.. and live. Sooo i think she is staying clear of that area. Remember she is WANTED.... I think she is staying VERY low.

LE knows... she can't hide LOL....

It's more stress on her with hiding/running...LOL!!! :clap:

Thanks for asking about Rosco buddy. He's such a great dog. Legs healing.. I truly think it's a mix/breed issue.. like his knees just were not correct and needed to be stronger for his large body (LOL). I think (personally) he's Chow/BullMastiff.. and maybe the mix was not good for the ACL's.. He's good tho. Need to loose weight ( HAHA don't we all ) cuz he gained while he was healing... and 10-15lbs is HUGE on a dog.

If he was left for that "A" monster to take care of him.. he would have been left on that chain forever... and most likly died on that chain from no food/water/attention/cleaning.

She did it to her own flesh... :eek:

Still wondering what happend to Fritz. He was Grandma's dog and she had him last time I heard. Prbl gone... can't feed anything on a meth habit...

Thanks again.. I also notice the post on topix... :blowkiss::blowkiss:

One day... this will all come to a BIG HEAD... and answers will be there for the entire family (the ones that care) to know...

JUSTICE....

All my love-
Rosco

LionRun
08-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Warm wishes and prayers for you and your family, Rosco:blowkiss:.

missscarlett
08-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Rosco-
Just wanted to let you know that I discovered this case several months ago and have read the entire thread and the one on Topix. My heart really goes out to you and your family (with the exception of A). I am located in Kansas, but if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask. I am really hoping Terry and Darleen get their justice this year!
Misty

Rosco
08-21-2008, 12:10 PM
:blowkiss: Luv u too Lion. Hope ur doing well.

:blowkiss: - Thanks Missy for your prayers the support.

:blowkiss: For everyone here at WS!! "LOVE U MAN"....:blushing::blushing:

All is well here. Just waiting for word from LE that she is captured... Last time 'A' logged-in with myspace was 17Aug.. Not the pattern that she always plays.. so either not near PC or in jail... Hummmmmmmm....

JUSTICE for Dad and Darleen in 2008! Praying every moment !

All my love-
Rosco

BeavisMom62
08-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the reply, Rosco. Glad to hear about your Rosco buddy. Yep, extra weight isn't good for their ACL's. I had to have that surgery done on my border collie, it wasnt due to weight, as she was just a pup at the time, but I have to watch her weight now. So sad about Fritz. Weird, I remember when my aunt died, her relatively new husband, that no one liked, let MY grandmother's dog, whose name was Mitzi (sorta a close coincidence) loose outside. Mitzi was old and Grandma was dead by then. Poor Mitzi ran away and we think she died in the snow. No one ever saw her again. Isn't that weird. Some people are so mean. Glad you at least saved Rosco. Justice for Terry and Darleen in 2008!

catsmeow
08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi Roscoe, I had posted to you on the O/T thread on Caylee Anthony but wasn't sure you'd see it. Anyway, I wanted to put it here where you would:
Roscoe, I wanted to say that I've been on your site before, sometime last year and was really touched by it. I didn't know the story behind your handle.
I am so glad that Roscoe has YOU!!!! Bless your heart and may God give you the strength to continue forward with all the integrity that you've shown, you are a truly remarkable woman. I admire you very much. Hugs to Roscoe too! I hope his knees are well.

I truly, truly hope that there is some justice soon on your dad and stepmom's murder, I can't even imagine what you've been through, especially with the suspect(s) that are on the minds. It is very sad. Thinking of you and wishing you the best. :blowkiss:

BeavisMom62
08-23-2008, 01:41 PM
bumping for terry and darleen. any news of A, Rosco? Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

Rosco
08-25-2008, 05:49 PM
well... "A" is still loggin into myspace.. so not in jail yet.. Just a matter of time. tick-tock.... Gotta read the mongo topix. There is a poster who says some pretty direct actions against miss 'A'... and her where-a-bouts and what she's been 'up too'...

All is well here. Preparing DS for kindergarden. Yippy.. now DH can make some $$$ for us while DS is in school! sucks being broke all the time... but better than paying day-care costs these days - YIKES!!!!

Took some time off the work-force too. Nice to be home. DS is like velcro to me tho. Can't leave the home without him glued to my hip! Tried to pawn him off to his buddy's house for a few hours so i can do some shopping - NOT.. He cried.. wanted to go with mommy. Awww.. poor little guy. I know he misses me cuz i am working all day.. soo we shopped and went to lunch together. DS would'nt blink an eye if DH was to drop him off at the buddy's house.. LOL.. (( makes me feel good tho <3 ))

Love and hugs to all.

Rosco

JUSTICE for Terry and Darleen Anderson in 2008!!!