PDA

View Full Version : Brodsky Releases Photo From Thailand

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 05:09 PM
They just put it up on Fox news and was supposedly taken/sent by a cop on vacation there. She is with a child about 8-9yo. and a smaller child.

I don't think she looks anything like Stacy, personally.

Anita Richman
01-31-2008, 05:12 PM
Has it been reported if Stacy had a passport and if she did, whether it was in the home when they searched? If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body?

Taximom
01-31-2008, 05:19 PM
OK, the words "Brodsky" "Photos" and "Thailand" all in one sentence really scared me at first.

Now I can't remember but didn't he say she took her passport along with her bikini? My memory sucks!

Anyway, where was she last seen in that mall parking lot? It should be easy to track passport usage from around there to Thailand during that time period. (sarcasm intended)

These two are so pitiful. They almost make ScottP and Geragos angelic.

Pharlap
01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Now I can't remember but didn't he say she took her passport along with her bikini? My memory sucks!

I don't remember either..
Don't think they ever said from the get go that her passport was gone.

Anyone else remember the passport?:waitasec:

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
I can't find the photos online yet.

Drew says of his wife's disappearance, “She ran off with another man.” He added that Stacy was in the Bahamas and that she left with her passport, money, and a bikini.
http://abuse.suite101.com/article.cfm/stacy_peterson_a_pattern_of_abuse

According to Pam, Cassandra and Drew spoke on the phone at 11:30 p.m.

Pam Bosco: That's when she heard the rustling of the keys. He's out of breath-- that kind of stuff. And she-- he said that, "She's-- she left me. She went with another man. She went to the Bahamas or something. She took her bikini. The passport's missing and she took money."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22316689/page/3/

Rick777
01-31-2008, 05:24 PM
This is insane. I have never seen a lawyer this sad. These guys are a match made in heaven!

Stacy would be the first person to stand up and tell the world (most likely on Oprah) that Drew is a &*T^&^%#^&*&*!!!!!! And I left his sorry &*^&^%$^%$!!! people would cheer.

That is all.

Pharlap
01-31-2008, 05:25 PM
So she didn't take any pictures of her kids with her, just those 3 things..
What's wrong with this picture....

chicoliving
01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Drew P painted it.

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 05:30 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body?

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Drew P painted it.Hahahahahaha!! You got that right, Chico!!

Rick777
01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
If the grand jury can get this guy for killing the other Ex-wife, I'm gonna be thrilled because he's so smug that he knows nobody will ever find stacy.

Littledeer
01-31-2008, 05:33 PM
Just came back from the web site for Fox News, couldn't find any pictures???

IS BRODSKY UP TO HIS SHENAGINS AGAIN???????? :rolleyes:

DeltaDawn
01-31-2008, 05:34 PM
The State Department can verify if infact Stacy is in thailand and who she travelled there with..of course JAB and DP are going to say she is traveling incognito and under an assumed name with a fake passport.

question ..where'd she pick up a 8 or 9 yr old ?

Littledeer
01-31-2008, 05:42 PM
We should be hearing pretty soon from DP that Stacy had an illegimate child................who was 8 or 9 years old and she went to Thailand with her lover (of course) to live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Never mind that Stacy had 3 wonderful children whom she loved dearly here. Guess that must have been one hell of a hormonal mood she was going through!!:rolleyes:

By any chance, was she wearing a bikini in any of the pics?? :rolleyes:

DeltaDawn
01-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Gee..if Stacy had an 8 or 9 year old she would have been 11 or 12 years old when she conceived? I think JAB and DP will need a math lesson if that's what they come up with.

Taximom
01-31-2008, 05:52 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Drew P painted it.

WhiteWolf
01-31-2008, 05:54 PM
The State Department can verify if infact Stacy is in thailand and who she travelled there with..of course JAB and DP are going to say she is traveling incognito and under an assumed name with a fake passport.

question ..where'd she pick up a 8 or 9 yr old ?

Well, DP and JAB can*t have it both ways. Stacy wouldn*t have needed her passport if she was traveling incognito with a fake passport. :)

WhiteWolf
01-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Has it been reported if Stacy had a passport and if she did, whether it was in the home when they searched? If she had a passport and it wasn't found in the search, the State Department can verify if she used it to go to Thailand. :rolleyes:

Thailand? Who are they kidding?

ROFL at your image of the photoshopped image.

curiositycat
01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
I truly believe that all of these so called sightings are nothing more than a feeble attempt to put doubt in the minds of jurors IF this case ever goes to trial.

This Brodsky guy is the poorest example of an attorney that I have ever seen or heard of. He has no shame. Women everywhere should write the governor of the State of Illinois regarding the way this guy makes a mockery of an abused woman and the mother of two!

I am just sick and tired of this man's shenanigans!:furious:

He knows good and well that he is lying and yet he doesn't have any respect for this woman and women like her!

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
I am waiting for the mother of the child sitting there to come on national television and THRASH Brodsky for putting her photo out to the media.

mysteriew
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
:clap::laugh::laugh:
OK, the words "Brodsky" "Photos" and "Thailand" all in one sentence really scared me at first.
:clap::laugh::laugh: (I thought that too!)
Drew P painted it.
:clap::laugh:
By any chance, was she wearing a bikini in any of the pics??:clap::laugh:

You guys are good! Taximom pass me the Windex please, I have Mt. Dew all over my screen!

murdershewrote
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
you know, it's bad enough to lie when asked a question but this guy is blatantly putting out false stories...his license should be revoked by the Bar. This is totally unethical.

Taximom
01-31-2008, 07:10 PM
When they are on screen it's like watching a great SNL skit, isn't it?

Mysteriew, if you pass me some Mt. Dew (LOVE IT!) I'll pass the windex. Something tells me we are going to need a new bottle soon.

Sometimes I forget what's behind all this. :blowkiss: Stacy, Kathy. :blowkiss: :(

mysteriew
01-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Here's your MD Taximom! You guys crack me up!

I think we all keep in mind what we are talking about. But every case needs a little relief to offset the horror.

JustJax
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body? Because that is just what they looked like...a poor photoshopped job. (was on a female frame tho, LOL)

TiaDaxxy1980
01-31-2008, 07:33 PM
can anyone post them please?

SeriouslySearching
01-31-2008, 07:38 PM
They have only shown them on Fox News channel. They don't have them posted on the site yet.

TiaDaxxy1980
01-31-2008, 07:38 PM
omg nevermind. what a joke!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327350,00.html

if he even thinks that could be his wife he is an IDIOT!

mysteriew
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM

How would DrewP know? Do you really think that he remembers what Stacy looked like? Or if he does remember, it is most likely what she looked like when she was screaming. That he may remember.

Tom'sGirl
01-31-2008, 07:44 PM
From Fox News!

http://i28.tinypic.com/24o6kh1.jpg

JustJax
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM

if he even thinks that could be his wife he is an IDIOT!Looks like a young mother out with her children...the little girl on the left looks just like her.

STEADFAST
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
They're talking about the woman behind the main people in the photo, right? She does look a little like Stacy, as I'm sure many people in the world do. The woman in the foreground looks nothing like her.

Tom'sGirl
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
They're talking about the woman behind the main people in the photo, right? She does look a little like Stacy, as I'm sure many people in the world do. The woman in the foreground looks nothing like her.
No, in the front with the children. The photo says "Is this Stacy Peterson (right)?"

SuziQ
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM

I think they are talking about the woman in the back. But fox cropped the wrong pic. Sheesh.

Pharlap
01-31-2008, 07:54 PM
From Fox News!

http://i28.tinypic.com/24o6kh1.jpg

That looks like my second daughter the one in the back, nothing like Stacy......:bang:

SuziQ
01-31-2008, 07:56 PM
I think the person taking the pic, was taking a pic of someone he knew and later noticed "Stacy" in the background.

mysteriew
01-31-2008, 07:57 PM

No, they are talking about the woman in the foreground because they also said she was with a kid. But you do have a point, both women bear a similiarity to Stacy in the shape of her face. But neither really look like her.

closeobserver
01-31-2008, 08:00 PM
They just put them up on Fox news and were supposedly taken/sent by a lawyer there. She is with a child about 8-9yo.

I don't think she looks anything like Stacy personally.
I think the story said the pic was taken by an ex cop. Apparantley not a good one because he never took the opportunity to get closer and get better pictures or to talk with her and/or detain her, or call local law enforcement.....but he wanted to help Drew by taking this ambiguous picture!!!

curiositycat
01-31-2008, 08:01 PM
I think they are talking about the woman in the back. But fox cropped the wrong pic. Sheesh.

I made the pic as large as possible and the nose is not the same as Stacy's and the shape of the head is a bit different. Also, IMHO, the woman looks older.

Anita Richman
01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
I made the pic as large as possible and the nose is not the same as Stacy's and the shape of the head is a bit different. Also, IMHO, the woman looks older.

Not only that, unless Stacey's wearing a curly wig or Crystal Gayle-length extensions, the hair doesn't look like hers, either.

Littledeer
01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
:mad:

That's the best that Brodsky's and DP's man can do...............and they expect us to fall for it??????????????

When WILL THEY GET IT????????

We are not as dumb as they are. I took that picture and looked at it every which angle one can look at a picture. I do not see any resemblance to Stacy in the nose or ears, etc. okay, lips possibly. Couldn't he have asked her to lift her shirt up so we could have seen the "boob" job??

That MIGHT have made me wondered.

STOMPING!!!

Elphaba
01-31-2008, 08:15 PM
All it takes is homeland security running a check on her passport... she couldn't have boarded a plane to a foreign country without a passport... it is the law, now.

Tom'sGirl
01-31-2008, 08:18 PM
I think the person taking the pic, was taking a pic of someone he knew and later noticed "Stacy" in the background.
Could be SQ, shish :crazy:

Elphaba
01-31-2008, 08:23 PM
Well, the woman in the foreground isn't her, because the woman and the child look like mother and daughter. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if Drew claimed Stacy had a secret family, or something of that crazy nature. As for the woman in the background: she looks like your generic American tourist.

Pharlap
01-31-2008, 08:23 PM
All it takes is homeland security running a check on her passport... she couldn't have boarded a plane to a foreign country without a passport... it is the law, now.

It's been a law for years if you go to Europe, you must have a passport.
I went to the Caribbean Islands sailing,25 years ago and had to have a passport..

And your right, all they have to do is check the flights.....

Elphaba
01-31-2008, 08:27 PM
A couple of rare spots that she can go to, outside of the US, without a passport are Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Thailand isn't one of them. LoL (Puerto Rico is about to start a tourist campaign promoting that you don't need a passport to visit)

concernedperson
01-31-2008, 08:30 PM
This stuff is too ludicrous to believe. Reminds me of Tara Grinstead's case where LE are involved too. They always float a boat that isn't possible. But, as average citizens you are expected to fall for it. I guess they will wake up one day and realize it ain't going to happen.

Taximom
01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
The girl at the register has a ponytail. Bet that's her!

:rolleyes:

philamena
01-31-2008, 08:45 PM
If that dumbazzed lawyer is truly giving those pics to FOX or anyone else and saying it's Stacy, he should be disbarred and his buddy posDP should be arrested.
Never in all my days have I seen anyone do the things that DP is doing. what a freak

DeltaDawn
01-31-2008, 09:09 PM
This is just to stupid for words. The young women in the foreground is with the 8 or 9 year old, who also appears to have a younger child on her lap. So that is who they are referring to if JAB said she was with an 8 or 9 yr old child. The girl in the background doesnt look like Stacy either..not even close. And who says this is Thailand and not the food court at some local Chicago area mall..where JAB got out his camera and just starting photographing young women? Maybe in an attempt to help Drew find the next Mrs..they are so lame.

Littledeer
01-31-2008, 09:09 PM
philamena:

Not only DP, but an ATTORNEY!!

After all of this from Attorney Brodsky, I think I will just hire Mr. Ed to take my case. (He was able to talk for those of you who don't know who Mr. Ed is)

Where is TaxiMom when I need her?? :)

SuziQ
01-31-2008, 09:21 PM
The more I look at that pic the more I'm dumbfounded that Brodsky even put that pic out there. First off, no one in that pic resembles Stacy. And if he missed the gist of who in the pic the retired cop meant. Well he's even more stupid than we already thought. Is that even possible???

thesleuther
01-31-2008, 09:22 PM
What an idiot. The woman in the foreground has an oriental look and the woman behind her is similar to Stacy only in the they are both young and both have long chestnut hair........just like millions of other young women in the world.

robthomaseyes
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
I can't stop laughing. And the woman is with TWO children - the boy's head is only partially in view. I guess Stacy had a kid secretly in between giving birth to the other two. And a whole mess of plastic surgery - a whole face translplant in fact.

solidarity
01-31-2008, 09:36 PM
That photo looks nothing like her.....but I guess the next thing they'll be saying is that she's had nose and eye surgery so as not to look too much like herself.

I noticed that she was not wearing a bikini either!

DeltaDawn
01-31-2008, 09:41 PM
No bikini, two young childen..probably not even Thailand..JAB is really going out on a limb here.

Can't wait to see what he'll come up with next..does he know he is the joke of the day? Wow this wouldn't even taint a jury pool...let alone a cess pool.

STEADFAST
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
That photo looks nothing like her.....but I guess the next thing they'll be saying is that she's had nose and eye surgery so as not to look too much like herself.

I noticed that she was not wearing a bikini either!

Maybe they want us to believe that Stacy enjoyed the mall in Kentucky so much that she decided to visit the food court of one in Thailand.

Also, it seems amazing in this day of cell phones and computers that these people who "spot Stacy" only follow up on their "sightings" through snail mail to Drew.

Or, really what is amazing is that Peterson and Brodsky would think for a minute that anyone would believe them.

nanandjim
01-31-2008, 10:31 PM
I can't stop laughing. And the woman is with TWO children - the boy's head is only partially in view. I guess Stacy had a kid secretly in between giving birth to the other two. And a whole mess of plastic surgery - a whole face translplant in fact.

Pretty girl, but looks nothing like Stacy. :rolleyes:
About the children: I guess that she is babysitting to make ends meet...

Leila
01-31-2008, 10:45 PM

The woman pictured doesn't look a thing like Stacy Peterson! And again, we have to ask the question............why was the picture (or pictures) sent to Joel Brodsky and not the LE who are investigating this case???

Elphaba
01-31-2008, 10:57 PM
Yeppers... Brodsky isn't even investigating her disappearance... he's just Drew's lawyer. So why are these tip senders not sending the stuff to the appropriate people in charge of looking for Stacy?

( of course, we can probably figure out why... my line of thinking is that the stuff isn't legitimate and probably was manufactured by one of the 2, if not both )

philamena
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
philamena:

bawhaaaaa Mr. Ed! :D
I hear you Littledeer. ;)

cheko1
01-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Brodsky is just dumber then dirt, pulling this. LE needs to start charging him for false leads.

Whatever were they thinking? Then Drew can't tell if its Stacy or not?????
Jurors are not ignorant & will never fall for this line of BS.

Rick777
01-31-2008, 11:34 PM
This just in!!!

DP recieved an annonymous letter in the mail with a drawing of a stick person with long hair. He is not positive, but he thinks it might be stacy.

Taximom
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
philamena:

Not only DP, but an ATTORNEY!!

After all of this from Attorney Brodsky, I think I will just hire Mr. Ed to take my case. (He was able to talk for those of you who don't know who Mr. Ed is)

Reporting for duty, LD.

Are you implying I'm old enough to know who (or what?!) Mr Ed was? :waitasec:

:crazy:

philamena
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
.... He is not positive, but he thinks it might be stacy.

:eek: :D

mysteriew
01-31-2008, 11:55 PM
This just in!!!

DP recieved an annonymous letter in the mail with a drawing of a stick person with long hair. He is not positive, but he thinks it might be stacy.

ROFL!!! Somehow it wouldn't suprise me.

cheko1
02-01-2008, 12:02 AM
This just in!!!

That I believe!!! :clap:

KR2tonenow
02-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Have they published supposed pics yet!!?? This is turning out to be one long lie, and ridiculous.

KR2tonenow
02-01-2008, 12:10 AM
This just in!!!

That was good!!:crazy:

Anita Richman
02-01-2008, 12:35 AM
This just in!!!

:SNORT: Let me guess...the anonymous author stated that she was in her bikini, on vacation, in sunny Minot, ND?

greeneyz
02-01-2008, 01:09 AM
I cropped the date from the photo from FOX and enlarged and enhanced it, while I do know some people forget to set the correct date on thier cameras I find it ODD that the date is set to 04/01/200(?) April Fools day?!?! I would have thought that Brodsky would have been smart enough to at least crop the date off before submitting it to FOX? DOH! :doh:
While I do not believe it is of Stacy IF it is then I am betting it is an old picture, I wonder if they ever traveled to Thailand? I wonder what Cassandra is saying about this latest stunt?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/greeneyz2u/date.jpg

Taximom
02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
greeneyz, could that be the date in day/month/year format? Jan. 4th?

greeneyz
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Hmmmm COULD be Taxi, Mine is set up with the month first but you might be right, I think you have an option to set the date using different formats depending on the camera. Too bad the last number of the year is cut off :(

fundiva
02-01-2008, 01:36 AM
I cropped the date from the photo from FOX and enlarged and enhanced it, while I do know some people forget to set the correct date on thier cameras I find it ODD that the date is set to 04/01/200(?) April Fools day?!?! I would have thought that Brodsky would have been smart enough to at least crop the date off before submitting it to FOX? DOH! :doh:
While I do not believe it is of Stacy IF it is then I am betting it is an old picture, I wonder if they ever traveled to Thailand? I wonder what Cassandra is saying about this latest stunt?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/greeneyz2u/date.jpg
I'm doubting that the pic was even taken in Thailand. It looks like any food court in any mall in the U.S. I don't remember seeing food courts like this when I was in Thailand. I saw more food carts on the streets than in the malls. I also, except at tourist attractions like the floating market or temples, hardly saw that many caucasians, so to see two seemingly white women who do not seem to be traveling together in the same pic at the same mall in Thailand seems unusual.

Taximom
02-01-2008, 01:38 AM
That's a good point, fundiva. I think the lady way in the back (working?) also looks caucasian.

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 01:39 AM
I also thought the woman's clothes (seated behind them) seemed totally wrong for Thailand. Long sleeves?! Wouldn't she be roasting?

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Great job on that date!! Since we know Stacy wasn't missing before Oct. 28th...pretty much takes care of that!! (Who uses the day/month/year format on anything?)

You should really send that into NG and Greta! They would both get a real kick out of it!!

Taximom
02-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Well, now we need to see what food was being served to see if they have a franchise there.

Taximom
02-01-2008, 01:44 AM
That's a good point, fundiva. I think the lady way in the back (working?) also looks caucasian.

I don't know - on second thought I think the woman appears Asian. Even the restaurant menu's on the wall look Asian. Maybe it's just a popular spot for tourists?

I guess it doesn't really matter because nobody in that picture is Stacy.

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 01:45 AM
I think that is the point...Stacy is NOT in that photo.

Anita Richman
02-01-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm doubting that the pic was even taken in Thailand. It looks like any food court in any mall in the U.S. I don't remember seeing food courts like this when I was in Thailand. I saw more food carts on the streets than in the malls. I also, except at tourist attractions like the floating market or temples, hardly saw that many caucasians, so to see two seemingly white women who do not seem to be traveling together in the same pic at the same mall in Thailand seems unusual.
Having been in Korea and Japan, overall, I can agree with your assessment of "malls".

The only thing I can think of is a possible US Military base in Thailand. (The "food courts" at Base Exchanges -or "BX"s look very much like food courts located in American malls. There might be alot of caucasions there, as well.)

Not that I believe this picture is of Stacy Peterson, nor do I believe that she is in Thailand or anywhere other than her unnaturally early grave.:furious:

robthomaseyes
02-01-2008, 09:30 AM
This just in!!!

ROFLMAO!

I just saw this newstory. Apparently they are now saying the woman in the background is supposed to be Stacy. I guess we laughed too much about the woman in the foreground yesterday, and changed their story. LOL.

Seriously, though, that woman is probably in her mid-late 30s and looks nothing at all like Stacy. How DP could even try to get away with saying he cannot be sure is ridiculous. Did he ever MEET his wife??

Class-z
02-01-2008, 09:55 AM
you know, it's bad enough to lie when asked a question but this guy is blatantly putting out false stories...his license should be revoked by the Bar. This is totally unethical.

I totally agree and ever noticed (Geragos is the worse at it) that they complain (defense attorney's) constantly that cops are ALLOWED to lie, like no one else does?

Bronsky and Geragos are the masters at fabrication, mean while, there are innocent children that are hearing and reading this about their mother.

It's discusting the length they will go to defend a piece of crap :doh:

Annie
02-01-2008, 11:39 AM
He had the same picture with himself and Elvis in the background. I nearly fell off my seat laughing. You can put anyone in a photoshopped picture.

nanandjim
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
:laugh: This just in!!!

I looked at the photo again. At least, the girl in the background does resemble Stacy, but it is apparent that it is not she. DP knows that it's not Stacy.

ISPTRAX
02-01-2008, 11:58 AM

"Drew Peterson says he can't be 100 percent sure that the photos are of his missing wife, who vanished in October and is presumed dead."

At least he isn't insisting it's Stacy. I do think the girl looks a lot like Stacy. But I also know it isn't her.

ETA: What's with saying photoS???? There's more than this one for the Thailand "story"?

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry, I thought there were two when I first saw it on Fox. I fixed it to reflect there was only one. Thanks for telling me, ISP!

SuziQ
02-01-2008, 01:31 PM
He had the same picture with himself and Elvis in the background. I nearly fell off my seat laughing. You can put anyone in a photoshopped picture.

That is too funny. lol.

Dryad
02-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Stacy has a much different hairline and a high forehead in all of her pictures in a ponytail, this woman does not. And, this woman is obviously at least 10 years older.

Do you know how many "Stacys" I see on a daily basis? C'mon....:waitasec:

SuziQ
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
What will be really funny is if the woman in the pic comes forward to say she's NOT Stacy.

Rick777
02-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Like SS said....everyone is wearing t-shirts, and the lady in the back is wearing what appears to be a fleece. *L*

Rick777
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
What will be really funny is if the woman in the pic comes forward to say she's NOT Stacy.

yeah...then Brodsky and DP will go on Greta and say..."Don't listen to that lady, she's Stacy and we know it."

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 02:13 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah...then Brodsky and DP will go on Greta and say..."Don't listen to that lady, she's Stacy and we know it."They will say she is crazy, delusional, and pmsing!!! :crazy: :bang: :razz:

greeneyz
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Hmmm now the date stamp is gone from the "new" picture :confused:

ISPTRAX
02-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry, I thought there were two when I first saw it on Fox. I fixed it to reflect there was only one. Thanks for telling me, ISP!

Hey, SS... I was referring to Drew's quote... he's the one that said photoS... and there's only one that got put on Fox. I wonder if there were more?

SeriouslySearching
02-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Well...WE have the copy with the date stamp!!! :P Great job!!!

You know, I do recall them using the plural when discussing the Thailand sighting.

Tom'sGirl
02-02-2008, 12:02 AM
It was posted here http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1955678&postcount=71

I don't think it means much, probably just the default setting to went to after either changing battery perhaps...............kinda like you phone does until you reset it.

philamena
02-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Tom'sGirl,
You are such a doll. :blowkiss:
I finally found it. I swear I must have reread the page yet scrolled on by the time-date. lol :crazy:
After seeing the partial date stamp, I'm not too sure of the significance of it either.

grace60
02-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Like SS said....everyone is wearing t-shirts, and the lady in the back is wearing what appears to be a fleece. *L*

I noticed it last night. Everyone wearing short sleeves and if you look at the lady in the bright yellow to the left it looks like she is wearing crops. And the woman in the long sleeves that resembles Stacy has earrings that show up way to good from that distance. It was awful warm in Fl around x-mas maybe it was a paid groupie posing with a SP look a like in the background. It's in a mall somewhere.

fundiva
02-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Having been in Korea and Japan, overall, I can agree with your assessment of "malls".

The only thing I can think of is a possible US Military base in Thailand. (The "food courts" at Base Exchanges -or "BX"s look very much like food courts located in American malls. There might be alot of caucasions there, as well.)

Not that I believe this picture is of Stacy Peterson, nor do I believe that she is in Thailand or anywhere other than her unnaturally early grave.:furious:
I don't remember any U.S. military bases there anywhere. Sometimes the Navy stops there, but I don't know of actual bases. I had checked for the American consulate and any other place I could get help if I ever needed it while there and I never saw or heard of any bases. Maybe a base in another country and DP is counting on the fact that no one can read the foreign signs :)

Littledeer
02-02-2008, 12:46 PM
If DP were to be arrested (watching Wudge), wouldn't it have made more sense for an "attorney" to have saved this picture for presentation at DP's trial to create some "reasonable doubt" that Stacy had been killed by DP??

I realize that Brodsky isn't the smartest attorney I've ever seen, but he doesn't even think like one!!

My antlers have not been sharpened yet, but for some reason releasing this picture and saying it's Stacy, IMOP, screams that Brodsky and Company are getting desperate.

If a picture paints a thousand words.................

RPPaolin
02-02-2008, 01:00 PM
No, they are talking about the woman in the foreground because they also said she was with a kid. But you do have a point, both women bear a similiarity to Stacy in the shape of her face. But neither really look like her.

Actually they had a red circle around the girl in the background with the blue top on... this is supposedly Stacy.

Littledeer
02-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Paolin:

I didn't see any circle??? Is there more than one picture floating around??

Can you put a link for that picture?

RPPaolin
02-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Paolin:

I didn't see any circle??? Is there more than one picture floating around??

Can you put a link for that picture?

try this link:

Littledeer
02-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks Paolin!!

I've seen that picture, but not where the female in question has the red circle around her face.

I never did think for a second that Brodsky would have thought/said it was the female in the foreground because of the two children. Even DP and Brodsky couldn't have come up with a scenaro that Stacy had been living two lives, one in Chicago and one in Thailand.

Then again, WE ARE SAYING that Brodsky and DP are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth???

azwriter
02-02-2008, 01:59 PM
My neighbor Charleen looks identical to Stacy. Should I snap her picture and send it to DP and his mouthpiece?
Besides, have you noticed all the clues (and those to come) in this Peterson case are submitted by an annonymous source?
jmo

cheko1
02-02-2008, 02:06 PM
All they're trying to do is put doubt in a jurors mind! What if this was her???? What if she wanted to frame DP for murder?

Littledeer
02-02-2008, 02:08 PM
az:

Always "anonomous".

If I actually thought I saw Stacy, I would give my name, address, and phone number where I can be reached!! I would be waiting for anyone to CONTACT me!!!

That is why I don't believe that anything Brodsky or DP have put forth so far as being a "Stacy" sighting is credible.

Everything that they have supposedly received and put out to the media, has been from an "anonomous source"

SeriouslySearching
02-02-2008, 02:16 PM
If you think you have spotted a woman that everyone assumes is dead and has received world wide media coverage...the first thing a sane person does is contact authorities immediately in hopes they will talk to the person to verify it is her. They don't track down the freaking defense lawyer or the number one suspect in her disappearance!!

Btw~ The girl in the circle doesn't appear to have had an augmentation to me. If so, she didn't gain much in that area and should request her money back from the plastic surgeon. :)

Littledeer
02-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Well SS:

I agree with you, I just didn't say in my post that I would give all my personal information to the LE, just figured that would be common sense for one to do that!! :)

curiositycat
02-02-2008, 02:28 PM
If you think you have spotted a woman that everyone assumes is dead and has received world wide media coverage...the first thing a sane person does is contact authorities immediately in hopes they will talk to the person to verify it is her. They don't track down the freaking defense lawyer or the number one suspect in her disappearance!!

Btw~ The girl in the circle doesn't appear to have had an augmentation to me. If so, she didn't gain much in that area and should request her money back from the plastic surgeon. :)
Great "catch" SS...you can always get to the truth of the matter! The "augmentation" comment proves for sure it isn't Stacy! I am glad you are here! I never even thought about that~:clap:

ThoughtFox
02-02-2008, 04:06 PM
This is nuts! Even if someone sent this picture to Drew, that doesn't make it Stacy.

People "saw" Laci Peterson all over the country and meanwhile she and her son were at the bottom of San Fran Bay.

DeltaDawn
02-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Is there a reward for info leading to finding Stacy? I would think there is atleast some nonminal amount..so why wouldn't those people want to give their name and number if they thought they had seen her? If there isn't a reward maybe they should offer one that will generate more credible responses then these present sightings.

RPPaolin
02-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks Paolin!!

I've seen that picture, but not where the female in question has the red circle around her face.

I never did think for a second that Brodsky would have thought/said it was the female in the foreground because of the two children. Even DP and Brodsky couldn't have come up with a scenaro that Stacy had been living two lives, one in Chicago and one in Thailand.

Then again, WE ARE SAYING that Brodsky and DP are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth???

What I dont understand is why they have the picture of the young women next to a picture of Drew on the bottom. Why not post a picture of Stacy next to the photo instead?

Leila
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned that a cameraman (for Fox News?) took a look at the picture and said he had been to Thailand and they don't have cafe's like the one pictured. There's a lot of detail in the background, and if you enlarged the picture, you'd probably note a lot more.

What I think would be incredibly funny right now is if someone came forward and said they recognized the cafe pictured. Can't you just see Mr. Joe Smith of Sandusky, Ohio (I'm just picking a city at random), coming forward and saying, "Hey, that's my cafe' in the such and such mall here in Sandusky." Or, someone else coming forward and saying, "Hey, that's a picture of me, and I was waiting for my husband to meet me at the such and such cafe' in Sandusky for lunch." :)

mysteriew
02-03-2008, 01:12 AM
My neighbor Charleen looks identical to Stacy. Should I snap her picture and send it to DP and his mouthpiece?
Besides, have you noticed all the clues (and those to come) in this Peterson case are submitted by an annonymous source?
jmo

ROFL!!! Do ya think we could talk her into flying to Chi town for a day? She doesn't have to talk to him, all she would do would be to dress in some clothing similiar to what Stacy might wear and walk up to him and look at him sadly in a public place- preferably a bar.

Leila
02-03-2008, 01:20 AM
ROFL!!! Do ya think we could talk her into flying to Chi town for a day? She doesn't have to talk to him, all she would do would be to dress in some clothing similiar to what Stacy might wear and walk up to him and look at him sadly in a public place- preferably a bar.

DP would probably faint. :)

SeriouslySearching
02-03-2008, 04:58 AM
Hmmm...OK I would pay money to see that. LOL

DeltaDawn
02-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned that a cameraman (for Fox News?) took a look at the picture and said he had been to Thailand and they don't have cafe's like the one pictured. There's a lot of detail in the background, and if you enlarged the picture, you'd probably note a lot more.

What I think would be incredibly funny right now is if someone came forward and said they recognized the cafe pictured. Can't you just see Mr. Joe Smith of Sandusky, Ohio (I'm just picking a city at random), coming forward and saying, "Hey, that's my cafe' in the such and such mall here in Sandusky." Or, someone else coming forward and saying, "Hey, that's a picture of me, and I was waiting for my husband to meet me at the such and such cafe' in Sandusky for lunch." :)

I wouldn't be surprised if this picture isn't photoshopped.

Also if they need to circle who is supposed to be Stacy in the pic then you know it's not Stacy. Plus as SS said earlier she is missing the augmentation Drew so loves to discuss.
Maybe that's why she was in Thailand..to take the implants out..that's what we'll hear next, as well as plastic surgery to change her facial appearance. JMHO

STEADFAST
02-03-2008, 10:22 AM

If you search Google Images for "food court" "Thailand," you will find that there are, indeed, food courts much like this in Thailand, and there are large modern malls, too. But I can't find a picture of THIS food court, with the same chairs, the same bump-outs above the individual restaurants, same tables, same blue decorations hanging on the wall, etc. From what I can see of the writing, it could be Thai, Malay, Indonesian . . . It could be anywhere, not even necessarily in Asia. Plus, that's not Stacy in the first place.
Oh, and we don't have any military bases in Thailand. I wish!

Utopia
02-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Snipped...

Maybe that's why she was in Thailand..to take the implants out..that's what we'll hear next, as well as plastic surgery to change her facial appearance. JMHO

Oh geez, don't give Brodsky and ideas!

greeneyz
02-05-2008, 03:12 AM
I found the following photos on a slideshow at the the following link:

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/news/15216851/detail.html

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/greeneyz2u/Thailand.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/greeneyz2u/IsIt.jpg

The very first thing I noticed about the phote of "Stacy" in "Thailand" is that the womans face is longer then Stacy's! Stacy has a round face and the hailine is definately different, I just can't get over that a lawyer would be stupid enough to throw this out to the media!!! DOH! :bang:

mysteriew
02-05-2008, 11:28 AM
The photo was allegedly sent by a "retired police officer." Now would you expect a "retired police officer" when he realized he was looking at a person who is missing to a) call the defense attorney or b) call the associated police dept?
For that matter when a defense attorney recieved a notice like that one, which in effect would take suspicion off his client- wouldn't you expect that the attorney would do everything he could to help this person make direct contact with the police?
But no, instead JAB takes it to the media! To me that says the picture wouldn't hold up to investigation.

ThoughtFox
02-05-2008, 02:22 PM
We haven't heard that the FBI has contacted Thailand or requested that this woman "phone home," so I doubt they are taking this too seriously. :)

DeltaDawn
02-05-2008, 09:57 PM
What I dont understand is why they have the picture of the young women next to a picture of Drew on the bottom. Why not post a picture of Stacy next to the photo instead?

I agree that the picture should have been of Stacy compared to the pic of the lady in the sighting..not Drew. But then that wouldn't sell newspapers because people would think why in the world are you even giving this story enough merit to publish it..it doesn't even look like Stacy? The answer would have to be that it is sensationalism..not fact finding hard hitting news. They should have published the pic along side of Stacys pic and done an editorial about how ridiculous these sightings are..rather then publish this as news. JMHO