PDA

View Full Version : Justice For Michelle Website!

Samiya
02-24-2008, 10:45 AM
I have created a website in honour of Michelle and Rylan at

www.justiceformichelle.com

I have special kids pages up now, the site is mostly aimed at children, and have written a children's book "The Sweetest Little Ladybug" that will only be available for free from that website for you to download for your kids. (It's up now on the index page :) )

There is also a giveaway for your kids too. A Russ 'wiggling ladybug' that kisses :) Details on how to enter the draw are on the website in the Kids pages. I still have work to do on it but it's nearly finished :) I plan to keep the giveaways as an ongoing thing and the website will be permanently on the web, even after justice is done.

There will be special ladybug rose pins going up for sale as soon as they are ready. The money will go to the Fisher family.

There is also a link to Jenna Nielsen's webpage which has the Bill to change the NC Fetal Homicide Law...please sign it!

Love
Sami
xxx

jilly
02-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Sami!:blowkiss: So good to see you again!

All I can say is WOW! I am so moved by your benevolent gesture and soulful talent! Your Rose poem brought me to tears and I am in awe of the Sweetest Ladybug! This will be a treasure for Cassidy one day.

What you have done and continue to do for the Fishers' is laudable and I'm sure they are especially grateful. God Bless you Sami!:blowkiss:
I look forward to purchasing the Michelle Rose Pins!

raisincharlie
02-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Sami,

Thanks for doing this. My opinion is that this is fantastic ! While the Fishers are trying to preserve the memory of Michelle, the Youngs and their posting friends IMO are attempting to murder her memory just as JY murdered her body.

Proud to say I know that strangers to Michelle are capable of such high compassion and proud to say I have had the pleasure of conversing with those people - you have done a very good job !

Kadie
02-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Sami,

Great job on the website. What a touching, thoughtful thing to do.

God Bless,
~Kadie

6angels
04-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Sami,

Great job on the website. What a touching, thoughtful thing to do.

God Bless,
~Kadie
agree

terminatrixator
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
WARNING:

While searching the internet for more news regarding Michelle's case, I clicked the link on this page to visit Justice for Michelle.

Warning: Do not click the link at this time.

WARNING: I clicked the link to visit justiceformichelle.com and my antivirus stopped me with a Malware: Virus/Worm attached to the page.

Hopefully we can find out exactly what's up with it. Maybe someone knows Samiya personally so she can inform us what's up.

I just checked Samiya's profile and she hasn't been online since 02-26-2009 at 07:31 AM

Thank you.

scandi
05-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks Terminixtrator, I just hope all is well with Samiya. xox

terminatrixator
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Scandi***

Yes, I hope so too. I just checked and the virus/worm is still on the page and since she I haven't seen her on, I'm a hope Samiya is doing well.

scandi
05-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Scandi***

Yes, I hope so too. I just checked and the virus/worm is still on the page and since she I haven't seen her on, I'm a hope Samiya is doing well.

Hi, She is a really busy professional gal I know and think she has a young family - or no, her daughter has a toddler.

I know once I hadn't seen her for awhile and wanted to ask her a forensic question in another case. Within days she answered me.

If we don't see her before the weekend I'll PM her and let her know we miss her and tell her about the website. xoxo

shack
05-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Hi, She is a really busy professional gal I know and think she has a young family - or no, her daughter has a toddler.

I know once I hadn't seen her for awhile and wanted to ask her a forensic question in another case. Within days she answered me.

If we don't see her before the weekend I'll PM her and let her know we miss her and tell her about the website. xoxo

Isn't she the one that took over as moderator of cybersleuths and got the Michelle Young forum shut down?

scandi
05-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Isn't she the one that took over as moderator of cybersleuths and got the Michelle Young forum shut down?

Hi Shack, I didn't know about that. I was gone for most of 2008. xox

shack
05-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Hi Shack, I didn't know about that. I was gone for most of 2008. xox

I'm pretty sure it was her. She took over in Dec of 2007 and by Feb 2008 all the posters left. If its her during that time period her grandson was born. She wanted a forun where everyone thought Jason was guilty . If they thought otherwise they were history. I could be wrong but she was from another Country I can't remember where. I thought at the time that someone like that could close a forum for a murder in NC USA. Now here is a web site with a virus on it. Be very careful .

Just the Fax
05-26-2009, 07:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it was her. She took over in Dec of 2007 and by Feb 2008 all the posters left. If its her during that time period her grandson was born. She wanted a forun where everyone thought Jason was guilty . If they thought otherwise they were history. I could be wrong but she was from another Country I can't remember where. I thought at the time that someone like that could close a forum for a murder in NC USA. Now here is a web site with a virus on it. Be very careful .

The site was not shut down, it was simply fumigated to kill vile pests like
"PUT-UP" & "Alana / Willow".

shack
05-27-2009, 07:38 AM
The site was not shut down, it was simply fumigated to kill vile pests like
"PUT-UP" & "Alana / Willow".

Were those the only posters there? What happened to the other posters? There hasn't been a post since Feb. 2008 . I just assumed it was shut down. Did Put up, Alana and willow think Jason might not be guilty? If so then you just said the same thing I said.

terminatrixator
05-28-2009, 12:58 AM
With all due respect Shack, drama on other sites, is just that, other site's drama, it's uneeded here and is of no interest to me and has no bearing on the topic of this thread.

My concern is for people wanting to visit justiceformichelle.com and perhaps getting a virus or worm on their computer.

Only someone quite spiteful, horrible and quite moronic would infect or put a virus on a site dedicated to a Murdered victim. I'm sure the site owner did not do that, hence someone vindictive that really has some serious issues.

I really think it will be a great day when Jason, whom I believe is the murderer is locked away forever.

Prayers for Michelle's family & friends and prayers for Justice.

Topsail Girl
05-28-2009, 12:07 PM
With all due respect Shack, drama on other sites, is just that, other site's drama, it's uneeded here and is of no interest to me and has no bearing on the topic of this thread.

My concern is for people wanting to visit justiceformichelle.com and perhaps getting a virus or worm on their computer.

Only someone quite spiteful, horrible and quite moronic would infect or put a virus on a site dedicated to a Murdered victim. I'm sure the site owner did not do that, hence someone vindictive that really has some serious issues.

I really think it will be a great day when Jason, whom I believe is the murderer is locked away forever.

:clap: Great Post!!! I'm sure Sami has no clue about the virus. Thanks for sticking up for her and Michelle.

sweetmop
05-31-2009, 07:33 PM

Well said. Thank you!:blowkiss:

fran
06-30-2009, 08:55 AM
So,..........when is the Justice for Michelle website going to be able to claim victory?

I keep looking for news, anything,.................when is LE going to arrest the POS who did this to Michelle? When?????

I get so frustrated over this case. Michelle should NOT have to wait this long for justice! :(

He thinks he was so clever. IMO, it appears LE has the goods on him. What's keeping them?

fran

ronjoo
07-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I have created a website in honour of Michelle and Rylan at

www.justiceformichelle.com

I have special kids pages up now, the site is mostly aimed at children, and have written a children's book "The Sweetest Little Ladybug" that will only be available for free from that website for you to download for your kids. (It's up now on the index page :) )

There is also a giveaway for your kids too. A Russ 'wiggling ladybug' that kisses :) Details on how to enter the draw are on the website in the Kids pages. I still have work to do on it but it's nearly finished :) I plan to keep the giveaways as an ongoing thing and the website will be permanently on the web, even after justice is done.

There will be special ladybug rose pins going up for sale as soon as they are ready. The money will go to the Fisher family.

There is also a link to Jenna Nielsen's webpage which has the Bill to change the NC Fetal Homicide Law...please sign it!

Love
Sami
xxx

job well than i just visit the website,and im surprise.. i like it:clap:

icefun
07-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Michelle and Rylan,

You are not forgotten - many of us sleuthers, who never knew you in life, will always remember and seek justice for you in death. May you rest in peace and give your family hope and serenity.

terminatrixator
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
job well than i just visit the website,and im surprise.. i like it:clap:

It's still an attack site ronjoo.....You visited the website, then you should also know that the site is infected.

icefun
07-24-2009, 08:53 AM
We haven't forgotten.....we're still waiting and we will wait until justice is done.

Just the Fax
10-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Well, just one more GJ (Tues, 10-27-09) before the 3rd anniversary of this tragic event. Hard to believe almost 3 years have passed with Jason Young walking free. Of course, he is not really 'free'. Frankly, I would think prison life would be less a burden that what he is faced with on a day to day basis in Brevard .

1- He owes $15.5 MM
2- He is essentially bankrupt
3- He gave away the apple of his eye
4- He is basically unemployable in a professional environment.
5- Anything he does earn will go toward the WD judgment
6- He will never own another home
7- The vast majority of his buds kicked him to the curb.
8- Public sightings attract stares and whispers
9- God has this killer in his sights. Justice will prevail.
:boohoo:

oakayfine
10-17-2009, 11:50 PM
I only have one thing to say ... Thank You to all who are keeping Justice for Michelle alive. # years is a long time and I certainly hope and pray that Jason Young will get his just desserts sooner, rather than later.

Karma is a great power. We may not see this thing suffer now; but the powers that be will surely make certain he will get exactly what he deserves.

Thank You to all who keep these message boards alive with Michelle's spirit.

Mendara
10-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Well, just one more GJ (Tues, 10-27-09) before the 3rd anniversary of this tragic event. Hard to believe almost 3 years have passed with Jason Young walking free. Of course, he is not really 'free'. Frankly, I would think prison life would be less a burden that what he is faced with on a day to day basis in Brevard .

1- He owes $15.5 MM
2- He is essentially bankrupt
3- He gave away the apple of his eye
4- He is basically unemployable in a professional environment.
5- Anything he does earn will go toward the WD judgment
6- He will never own another home
7- The vast majority of his buds kicked him to the curb.
8- Public sightings attract stares and whispers
9- God has this killer in his sights. Justice will prevail.
:boohoo:

I hope when his daughter is old enough to confront him, she will seal his miserable life with the words "i know what you did."

icefun
10-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Even though he hasn't been charged YET......he has been looking over his shoulder every minute since he murdered her (IMO). He has lost jobs, lost income, lost education, lost friends, lost his daughter, lost his dignity, and lost his credibility.....so, at least, he is getting some punishment - until he is arrested and put in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I do find some comfort in that thought.....not enough, but some.

Bobbisangel
11-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Even though he hasn't been charged YET......he has been looking over his shoulder every minute since he murdered her (IMO). He has lost jobs, lost income, lost education, lost friends, lost his daughter, lost his dignity, and lost his credibility.....so, at least, he is getting some punishment - until he is arrested and put in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I do find some comfort in that thought.....not enough, but some.

Who has the baby now and why doesn't he have her or is he to busy out catting around...the creep.

raisincharlie
11-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Who has the baby now and why doesn't he have her or is he to busy out catting around...the creep.

Meredith Fisher is now the named primary care giver for Cassidy. Cassidy now lives in Raleigh, attends school in Raleigh and attended the most recent memorial for her Mother who was brutally beaten to death 3 years ago today.

After the wrongful death civil action in which JY was pronounced the "Slayer" of Michelle, the Fisher's filed for custody of Cassidy. Jy, rather than testify, did not contest the custody filing and literally gave his daughter away. Can you guess who is the only important person in his little world ? Yep, his wife did not matter, his unborn son did not matter, and most recently, his daughter did not matter either.

He's been off with his mommie visiting places, guess she is important to him.

3 years -justice for Michelle and Rylan cannot come soon enough.

per_curiam
11-03-2009, 01:30 PM
"His mommy"...funny, but true. I still say there's a bunker out in a mountain cave all prepped up with cozy fixings for boy Jason, which his mamma probably has decorated for his use when the time comes.

Cassidy was at the memorial at the grave site? Well, that tells me that Cass. has been told the story, and probably has begun to figure things out. I wonder what damage has been done by her living with Jason's mom and Jason, because I doubt they even talked about what happened to Cassidy's mom around her.

That has to be hard for Meredith, to have had to get guidance as to how to handle all this with Cassidy, but I'm betting she has done it right with professional guidance. Bless her. As Cassidy grows up, she will relate to the murder of her mom in different ways, levels and eventually will start to face up to her dad about what happened, his mom, and she may even recall (if not already) the scenario of her mom's death.

I feel that the answers will come out to us through her in more detail than we are getting through her dad, eventually. It's a hard road to go for her, but the best case scenario is that she is with Meredith and Mrs. Fisher (grandma). If I were them, I'd have to say that any contact with Jason's family would have to be supervised visitations.

SleuthyGal
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi RC!

I saw on the news that today is the 3rd anniversary of this brutal murder and I found myself feeling so angry at the fact that our DA has not allowed the police to arrest the 'slayer.' I fear he may never feel comfortable enough to take the case forward. What further evidence could he possibly hope to get now? <shakes head>

Such a shame.

My thoughts are with the Fisher family today.

Just the Fax
11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/Lynne_023/pix/IMG_3531.jpg

Just the Fax
11-04-2009, 08:57 AM
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local_state/story/172280.html

"The sheriff said he expects to wind up the investigation "very soon,"
"At some point in time, some decisions have to be made,"

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news%7CSports%7CLifestyles/story/43963/sheriff-cites-progress-on-murder-case-3-years-later2

"Investigators said they could soon have some developments in the case.

Harrison said there has been a lot of evidence to work through, and he said the investigation is coming to a point where developments could soon happen.

He said he plans to meet with Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby during the coming weeks to make some decisions about the case.

"It's going to get to a point, it's close to that point, which direction are we going in? And I feel good about what we've got," he said

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7098534

"The sheriff expects an arrest soon, saying there's not much more they can do except check their "P's and Q's."

================================================== =========================
Can you feel the frustration in Donnie's voice over the DA's timeline ? :banghead:

Sounds to me like they are finally close to convincing the DA "there is nothing else to get" and it's about time for justice.

raisincharlie
11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi RC!

I saw on the news that today is the 3rd anniversary of this brutal murder and I found myself feeling so angry at the fact that our DA has not allowed the police to arrest the 'slayer.' I fear he may never feel comfortable enough to take the case forward. What further evidence could he possibly hope to get now? <shakes head>

Such a shame.

My thoughts are with the Fisher family today.

Hey there SG - hope you are well. Like you, I am still watching this case and for Brad C's trial - not sure what is taking so long on that one either. At least he has been in jail where he belongs so I shouldn't be so impatient on that one.

As to the DA - I doubt he will handle Michelle's case himself, think it is down to Becky Holt. She went to the scene herself early on, three years ago. Supposedly she got loaned out for some federal cases. However, I'm not sure any of those cases should have ever taken precedence but such are priorities.

I know I am tired of hearing there will be something happening soon. This same tune has been sung for at least 2 years now and right around the 3rd of November every year it comes out again with a bunch of statements but no action. Hoping this year, the DA's office makes me feel bad for doubting them. Not holding my breath however. All these quotes with "dotting i's and crossing t's" and "soon" hasn't made me much of a believer in what they are doing. Times are tough, money is low, if Fed cases are more important than Michelle, I suspect the money to prosecute her slayer probably will be as well.

Negativity abounds and three years justifies said negativity.

Just the Fax
11-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Sheriff Donnie Harrison said there are no new suspects in the case, but he hopes to make an arrest "in the near future."

Guess what ?

That quote was 11/2008.same old, same old.:banghead:

Topsail Girl
11-05-2009, 11:04 AM
HI all,

It's nice to see some activity in this thread. I thought everyone had forgotten this case. JTF, you are soooo right. Exactly almost word for word what Harrison said in 2008. Enough already. Arrest the POS now!!!

Samiya
11-05-2009, 07:53 PM
And.............she's back. Thanks to Chicoliving who sorted out my account :)

Okes, updates on Michelle's site...and thanks to those who stood up for me in regard to the virus status.

The malware that took out the old Justice For Michelle website has been completely removed. The password for the ftp account had been hacked and it took my server host over a month to completely remove the (insert expletive) persons access!

The good news is that my host has commenced legal proceedings against the SOB.

There are no malware alerts connected to the site after receiving a full report from stopmalware.org and they have removed the alert :)

The good news? I have completely redone the site and am still working on some areas. There won't be any guestbooks as that is how the (insert expletive) gained access via a script he placed there. So if anyone wants to leave a message on the site, use the 'Mail Webmistress' link, send me the message in an email and I will post it on the site.

Although I loved the older site, the new site more reflects a memorial site.

If anyone has any pics of Michelle they want on the site, please send them to me via the website and I'll add them to the gallery.

Okes off to catch up before I clean my house....urk, lol

hugs
Sami

Samiya
11-05-2009, 07:55 PM
HI all,

It's nice to see some activity in this thread. I thought everyone had forgotten this case.

NEVER!

:snooty:

lol

Samiya
11-05-2009, 08:28 PM

I am going to reply to this one myself.

I did not close that forum down. My mod status was for exactly that, moderating posters. I had no privies that allowed me to close anything down or ban posters. I could only remove posts and that's it. Most of those posters left when a certain person ended up banned for posting personal details of other posters.

For the record: I have spoken with many who believe that Jason is innocent, and I respect their beliefs. However...

If you had read any of the BS that went on on Cybersleuths before certain posts were deleted, then you would know that a lot of what was happening there was very personal. People were tracking others down and posting personal information about them. Their family members names (one member here had his wife's AND children's names posted for all to see!), their home addresses and other various personal details.

Now I believe that when those kinds of personal details are posted that have nothing to do with Michelle's case, I have the right to ask that those posters be banned. Would you like your private details plastered for all and sundry? The potential for something horrendous to happen to the family members of posters at loggerheads during a high profile case was not a risk I was willing to allow happen. I'm sure you can understand that.

It doesn't matter what country I reside in but I will say this...

I happen to be someone who cares a great deal about what happened to Michelle for personal reasons that only a few here know details of. I've done a lot of work on this case, as well as other cases that featured on Websleuths and ones that don't appear here anywhere.

I'll let you read my other post in regard to the virus that was placed on the justiceformichelle website.

I'm not attacking you, I just felt a need to reply to the accusations you put here.

Sami