PDA

View Full Version : Possible Matches - Post Possible Matches Here

Earthbound Misfit I
03-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Please post your possible matches for Princess Blue on this thread.

If anyone decides you want to do research on any of the possible matches listed on this thread, please check the "Eliminated" thread below to see if that person has already been eliminated. That way you wouldn't have spent your valuable time researching someone who had already been ruled out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61909

teonspaleprincess
03-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Would you like for me to start calling and verifying if DNA is in CODIS for these girls?

Earthbound Misfit I
03-15-2008, 10:32 PM
It would be great if you could! If you are up for it. :) Thank you.

Would you like for me to start calling and verifying if DNA is in CODIS for these girls?

teonspaleprincess
03-16-2008, 10:30 PM
It would be great if you could! If you are up for it. :) Thank you.
I am. I will start tomorrow and post them as I call.:blowkiss:

LionRun
03-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Since dentals are often simpler and faster when comparing the missing with UID's, perhaps we should ask if Ginger has dentals on file as well. Teons, do you mind asking both questions? Hey, thanks again for starting our very first thread:blowkiss:.

Lion

Earthbound Misfit I
03-17-2008, 01:10 AM
Fantastic Teons! Thank you SO much! :blowkiss:

I am. I will start tomorrow and post them as I call.:blowkiss:

Earthbound Misfit I
03-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Lion,
If their DNA is already in CODIS it would have already been compared against Princess Blue's wouldn't it? So, if we do find out that any of the possibles already have their DNA is CODIS, wouldn't that rule them out already?

Since dentals are often simpler and faster when comparing the missing with UID's, perhaps we should ask if Ginger has dentals on file as well. Teons, do you mind asking both questions? Hey, thanks again for starting our very first thread:blowkiss:.

Lion

teonspaleprincess
03-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Just to let you know, I got a late start on calling, but I am doing it now.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-20-2008, 03:35 PM
:blowkiss: Thank you so much!

Lanie
03-21-2008, 11:41 AM

Let me know if you have trouble. I have a Texas ranger contact, (family) I might be able to give him the list and have him check them all out. I don't feel like I have done much of anything here, and would be more than happy to at least give it a try.
Lanie

Earthbound Misfit I
03-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi there Lanie! It would be great if you could ask your Texas Ranger family member to check and see if these ladies DNA is in CODIS. Maybe you could check with Teons to see if she has had the chance to check out any of the possible matches. That way we wouldn't be duplicating the work she has done already.

Thank you for the offer! It's at least worth a shot. :blowkiss:
---
Let me know if you have trouble. I have a Texas ranger contact, (family) I might be able to give him the list and have him check them all out. I don't feel like I have done much of anything here, and would be more than happy to at least give it a try.
Lanie

teonspaleprincess
03-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Sorry that it has taken me so long to post. My sister and her kids are having to live with me for a while and my son has tonsilitis and has been really sick.

The lady I spoke with said that everyone of the ladies with DNA available are in CODIS. And if they are in CODIS, they have been compared with the unidentifieds in CODIS.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-25-2008, 06:08 PM
What we really want to do is to make sure the DNA is available. On some of the websites for these possibles they list that DNA is available. What we don't know is if the information on those websites is correct and that DNA is actually available. We need to verify if what it says on the websites is actually correct.

teonspaleprincess
03-25-2008, 08:19 PM
I will call again tomorrow and go through the list with them and make sure that all of the ladies have DNA in CODIS. They said they are more than willing to help.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Who was it you called that said they are more than willing to help with putting this together?

I will call again tomorrow and go through the list with them and make sure that all of the ladies have DNA in CODIS. They said they are more than willing to help.

teonspaleprincess
04-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I didn't get the ladys name. She answered the phone when I called and explained what we were doing and what information we were looking for. I have been really busy, but I called again just now and they said that I needed to call abck tomorrow.

teonspaleprincess
04-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Okay, I don't what is going on. Today when I called, a younger sounding girl answered and she would not give me anything. She said that all information pertaining to the case (I started with Michelle Thomas) was private and that unless I was LE she could not share any info with me. I am going to call back later and see if I get the same person or ask if I can speak to the detective in charge.

sloane
04-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Okay, I don't what is going on. Today when I called, a younger sounding girl answered and she would not give me anything. She said that all information pertaining to the case (I started with Michelle Thomas) was private and that unless I was LE she could not share any info with me. I am going to call back later and see if I get the same person or ask if I can speak to the detective in charge.

Hi teons!
Can you please tell us who you are calling? Is it the TX Missing Persons' Clearinghouse or are you contacting the individual LE involved for each missing woman?
Thanks, sloane

Earthbound Misfit I
04-06-2008, 04:55 PM
I, myself, tried calling the Texas Missing Person's Clearinghouse. They would not give me the information and told me I had to contact the individual LE involved in the case. The thing is for many of these girls the TXDPS is listed as the contact information.

This is the list I put together for whom should be contacted:

DNA & Dentals Available??
(512)424-5074
Helpline: (800)346-3243
AUSTIN, TX
Jennifer Joyce Barton
Case #M9811002
Investigative Case #: 76-1424808
DNA:
Dentals:
Austin (Travis County)
Austin Police Department
512-974-5250
--------------------------------------------------------------------
GALVESTON, TX
Michelle Doherty Thomas
Case # M9311003
DNA:
Dentals:
Galveston County Sheriff's Department
409-766-2300
--------------------------------------------------------------------
TXDPS
Suzanne Rene Richerson
Case #A8810011
DNA:
Dentals:
Investigating Agency
Galveston County Sheriff's Department
409-766-2300
OR
Texas Department Of Public Safety
800-346-3243
Investigative Agency: Texas Department of Public Safety
Phone: (512) 424-2811
NCIC #: M-325411818
Angela F Phillips
Case # M0509007
DNA:
Dentals:
24-Hour Missing Persons Desk
713-731-5223
OR
Texas Department of Public Safety
800-346-3243
Anna Jovita Mallari
Case # M8903009
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
Shelley Kathleen Sikes
Case #M8606005
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
Maria Trinidad Velasquez
Case #M9603002
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
Elizabeth Ann Pfeifer
Case #M8611001
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
Rebecca Jean Beard
Case # M8607004
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
ORANGE COUNTY, CA or TXDPS
Linda Rose Grimm
Case #M9602005
DNA:
Dentals:
Orange County Sheriff's Department
Investigative Case #: 88-038162
NCIC #: M-582064255
714-647-7000
OR
714-647-7052
OR
800-346-3243

Kathleen Murphy
Case # M8911006
DNA:
Dentals:
Fort Worth Police Department
817-922-3212
OR
800-346-3243
Debra Kay Stewart
Case #M0612010
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
Wanda Lee Ann Priddy
Case #M8604005
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
GARLAND, TX or TXDPS
Carol Sue Snyder
Case #M9101001
DNA:
Dentals:
Garland Police Department
972-485-4873
OR
800-346-3243
DALLAS, TX or TXDPS
Ashley Fuller Reed
Case #M9001008
DNA:
Dentals:
Dallas Police Department
214-670-5146
OR
800-346-3243
SANTA FE, TX or TXDPS
Sondra Kay Ramber
Case #M9101011
DNA:
Dentals:
Santa Fe Police Department
409-925-8901
OR
800-346-3243
HOUSTON, TX or TXDPS
Lorraine Migl Light
Case #M9001002
DNA:
Dentals:
Harris County Sheriff's Office
713-755-6042
OR
800-346-3243
Ginger Anne Sutherland
Case #M8906002
DNA:
Dentals:
800-346-3243
ABILENE, TX or TXDPS
Dorothy Jean Richardson
Case #M8605002
DNA:
Dentals:
Abilene Police Department
915-673-8331
OR
Abilene CrimeStoppers
915-676-TIPS
OR
800-868-8477
OR
800-346-3243

teonspaleprincess
04-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi teons!
Can you please tell us who you are calling? Is it the TX Missing Persons' Clearinghouse or are you contacting the individual LE involved for each missing woman?
Thanks, sloane

Like RK said before I got to it, I was calling whatever was listed on the page, which mostly is the TX Missing Persons' Clearinghouse.

fmw63
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/391dfwa.html

Earthbound Misfit I
04-15-2008, 01:01 AM
Welcome to WS fmw!

She does seem to fit Princess Blue's profile. I wonder if there is a way to find out if she had any ties to Houston, TX? Also, it says her DNA is available. If it actually is available and is in CODIS I would think that her DNA would have been compared to Princess Blue's already and no match was found for Princess Blue. Is there any way you could call and find out if this lady's DNA is truly in CODIS?

I also want to add that no opiates were found in Princess Blue's marrow. I noticed that it said Patricia had been a drug user at some point in her life.
--

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/391dfwa.html

fmw63
04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
...sent another email to King's County Sheriff's office....still waiting:banghead:

fmw63
04-24-2008, 05:47 PM
The reply is in!

"Both agencies receive and review the information on possible matches. I cannot release any details outside of law enforcement regarding the investigation, but appreciate receiving tips. Thank you for your interest."

:mad:

Jaded
07-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Question: Is the TX Dept of Public Safety who is being called and why wouldn't they be able to tell us exactly what persons on their site have been ruled out as being Princess Blue? I don't think that would jeopardize any investigations and with that info it would prevent doing more work. Hope that made sense, it's late. LOL

Earthbound Misfit I
07-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Yes, it is the TXDPS that is being called. We were trying to find out if the missing girls DNA and dentals were available. It would be nice to know which ones were in case we came across other UID's that could be a match for any of these missing girls. We would then know which girls we could exclude from being that UID if we knew their DNA & the UID's DNA was already in CODIS.

Question: Is the TX Dept of Public Safety who is being called and why wouldn't they be able to tell us exactly what persons on their site have been ruled out as being Princess Blue? I don't think that would jeopardize any investigations and with that info it would prevent doing more work. Hope that made sense, it's late. LOL

Jaded
07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes, it is the TXDPS that is being called. We were trying to find out if the missing girls DNA and dentals were available. It would be nice to know which ones were in case we came across other UID's that could be a match for any of these missing girls. We would then know which girls we could exclude from being that UID if we knew their DNA & the UID's DNA was already in CODIS.

I'm trying to remember who I spoke with long ago about her - and I may even have an old email addy - I'll try to shoot off an email and inquire. I wonder if this is something that Coffman could help us with?

Debbie Miller
09-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I wouldn't exclude or rule out any possible matches just because there is DNA in codis for the missing person. It is my understanding that you have to compare the sample in question against the one you are trying to match for the most accuracy.

As far as getting info on DNA samples being conducted on the missing persons and the LE releasing that info, I have run into problems in Pa. with the state police. They report that they can't release the info unless you are LE or the like. I don't think they realize we are not asking for the sample to be sent to us, we just want the knowledge if it is available for comparison if a possible match came to be.

One way to maybe obtain this info is call the LE for the missing and submit Princess Blue as a possible match. Sometimes they will ask you if the possible match you are submitting has dna or dentals to compare or you can offer that Princess Blue has both and see what info they tell you.

I have had this happen in the past.

Also, it would be better if you could contact the LE agency for the missing for your info since the public safety department is uncooperative.

Just a FYI

Earthbound Misfit I
09-18-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi Debbie. Good to see you here! Thank you for your post & input.

This is an email I sent to the TXDPS asking if a missing person's DNA is already in CODIS are they automatically compared to UID's in the system... Their reply is below:

Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 12:50 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Case Number U0401002

I appreciate your help very much. Let me ask you this question..I believe I may have been wrong in assuming this...If a mising persons DNA is in CODIS, is it automatically compared to UID's that also have their DNA in CODIS? I thought that it was, but, now I am beginning to think that one would have to request that a certain missing person be compared to a certain UID?

Thank you again,

Here is their reply:

It is automotically cross matched from the Missing to the Unidentified DNA Database at the UNT (DNA Identity Lab at the University of North Texas), forwarded to the state level (Texas DPS) once a week for any possible matches and then uploaded once a month to CoDIS (national level) for any possible matches.

Anytime a new DNA sample is submitted and entered into the DNA database it automatically checks the other database for any possible matches.

So no you do not have to request the DNA comparison on any of the cases that have DNA already in the system because if there is a hit the reporting agency and our agency will be notified.

We have not been notified of any DNA hits on this case but since these possible matches to this case have been submitted I will request a DNA comparison. Once I receive the results I will update the case file so that if another request is made in the future we will know if it was ruled out or not.

Debbie Miller
09-20-2008, 01:52 PM
There seems to be a hang up with the system I guess. I notice alot of profiles for missing and unidentified list dna available. So we believe it to be in the codis system. To further look at this I was browsing the Namus site and notice alot of the cases say "dna sample taken, not yet entered"

I know of one case in particular where DNA was taken from the family of a missing person in 2006, and never entered. A possible match was submitted against an unidentified person and it turns out a positive match thru dentals.

I really wish there was something that could be done to speed up entering all the samples.

Earthbound Misfit I
09-20-2008, 06:02 PM
I just wanted to note here that we are awaiting on the results of DNA comparisions between Princess Blue and the following ladies:

Rebecca Jean Beard
Anna Jovita Mallari
Kathleen Murphy
Angela F. Phillips
Sondra Kay Ramber
Ashley Fuller Reed
Debra Kay Stewart
Michelle Doherty Thomas
Maria Trinidad Velasquez

Gray
10-30-2008, 06:19 PM
These people that are listed here... do we know anything about their relatives? I believe that the class ring was given to Princess Blue. I don't think it was her's due to the upsizing that happened on the ring. So if her mother or aunt or older sister gave it to her, then we should see if the family of any of these missing persons graduated from Robert E. Lee HS in 1975.

I know it's a stretch but if the connection is there, it would be awesome.

Earthbound Misfit I
10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
I've done a little research on the families of the missing ladies who are listed. I haven't ran into any family members (so far) of theirs who has the same last name as one of the Robert E Lee (Houston) 1974 (Juniors) or 1975 Seniors.

Earthbound Misfit I
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
From the 9 girls/women I listed above, all have been ruled out accept:

Rebecca Jean Beard
Anna Jovita Mallari
Maria Trinidad Velasquez

There is no DNA family reference on file. If and when a DNA family reference sample is submitted, a request will be made for a comparison to Princess Blue.

I will be moving the missing females who have been ruled out over to the "Those who have been ruled out" thread.

Earthbound Misfit I
12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I wanted to list here that I don't believe the following females that are listed on this thread have been submitted for DNA comparison though I am not certain. Does anyone know about these girls?

Misty Michelle MOCK
Paulette Susan JASTER
Marian MANCIA

teonspaleprincess
12-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I thought Misty had been ruled out? I may be thinking of someone else though...

Earthbound Misfit I
12-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Thank you Teons. I will have to look into Misty again. I'm pretty sure the dental description on her does not match Princess Blue's and I think her sister said Misty's DNA was in CODIS (she wasn't certain though). I just don't want to eliminate her unless we know for certain.

I thought Misty had been ruled out? I may be thinking of someone else though...

OC Lady
01-11-2009, 04:02 AM
has anyone checked out

Bianca Romero

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/331dftx.html

or Martha Dunn

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/286dftx.html

I'm sorry - I don't know how to post the side by sides....

I would love to help identify this little girl...but I'm brand new here and am not sure how to start???

thanks in advance for any help

OC Lady
01-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry - wanted to add something - I do realize that forensics have stated that Princess is Caucsian; however, I didn't want to leave any stone unturned...esp in the case of Bianca - she has a scar on her knee, and the autopsy for Princess notes a "possible tumor" on her knee - other things are also a good match...and Brazoria County is only about 3 hours from Aransas Pass, Bianca's home.

Thanks for your patience with this newbie!

Earthbound Misfit I
01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi & welcome OC Lady. Thank you for your interest in "Princess Blue".

I have a note here that states that Sgt. Jay Coffman ruled out Blanca Roberson as a possible match to "Princess Blue". I don't however have the reason why he ruled her out. She would probably be too young to be Princess Blue as Blanca was only 13 at the time of her disappearance and Princess Blue has been estimated to be between 15 - 25 years old. I also have information from Blanca's sister stating that Blanca didn't have any rings like the ones Princess Blue was found with.

I also want to note that forensics have stated that Princess Blue was white with the probability of some Black traits. According to the forensic analysis, it is likely one parent or one grandparent was Black.

Sorry - wanted to add something - I do realize that forensics have stated that Princess is Caucsian; however, I didn't want to leave any stone unturned...esp in the case of Bianca - she has a scar on her knee, and the autopsy for Princess notes a "possible tumor" on her knee - other things are also a good match...and Brazoria County is only about 3 hours from Aransas Pass, Bianca's home.

Thanks for your patience with this newbie!

OC Lady
01-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Thank you R Knowley! I am very new at this so am interested in how to investigate...I also thought Martha Dunn may match...do you have any info on her?

OC Lady
01-13-2009, 11:40 PM
One more question R Knowley...I noticed that you referred to Blanca's sister and Misty Mock's sister - have you spoken with them or is this info you received from law enforcement?

I'm very curious re: everything about investigation of Princess Blue....

Would it be appropriate to contact Sgt Coffman to ask how/why Blanca was ruled out? Just wondering as she disappeared in august '89 and Princess was found in sept '90 - enough time to have gotten the ring(s) perhaps????

Earthbound Misfit I
01-14-2009, 12:04 AM
rpm77 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=25302) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

Princess Blue
I never heard of Princess Blue but I just looked her up- this was not Elisa. She is thought to be part African American and white either one parent or grandparent of the victim. ELisa was niether part African or caucasion her last name Roberson was my dad's name, he adopted her when she was a baby. The victim had six rings none of which belonged to Elisa.

Earthbound Misfit I
01-14-2009, 12:08 AM
OC Lady,

The post above came from Blanca's sister. Her sister posted here on Websleuths back in January of 2008. I don't think it would hurt for you to contact Sgt. Jay Coffman to see what information he has that made him rule Blanca out. I believe his email address is jcoffman@manvelpd.org

OC Lady
01-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Thank you R Knowley...I'll follow up with Sgt Coffman...

Earthbound Misfit I
01-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Shoot, I had a big reply typed up and I lost it. I know that Martha Dunn went missing September 5, 1990 and Princess Blue was found September 10, 1990. Princess Blue was only "skeletal remains" when found and IMO, Martha would not have been only skeletal remains being she only went missing 5 days prior to the date Princess Blue was located.

If you have any other ideas on what we may be able to try in order to get Princess Blue identified, that would be great!

Thank you R Knowley! I am very new at this so am interested in how to investigate...I also thought Martha Dunn may match...do you have any info on her?

OC Lady
01-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Oh - I overlooked that date - sorry - wonder if they are sure of the date???

I'll keep working on this...I used to live in Houston, so any Texas stuff is of interest to me...

I am so amazed and impressed at how you all work at this!

Earthbound Misfit I
01-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Thank you! Let us know what you find out. That would be great.

Thank you R Knowley...I'll follow up with Sgt Coffman...

OC Lady
02-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I have asked Ms. Barber at Texas DPS if she has a list of "rule outs" that she could send us as well.

OC Lady
02-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Do you think this young lady has potential? I know it states that she has been missing since 1991, and Princess was found in 1990, but we know that dates are often "off", especially when someone has a transient lifestyle, as could have been the case with Lurline. The face just looks similar to me...

Sorry I can't do a side by side...

Opinions?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1163dffl.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 1163DFFL

Bergeron, circa 1991

Lurline M Bergeron
Missing since July 1, 1991 from West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: August 9, 1976
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 150 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen.
Other: She is know to abuse drugs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bergeron was last seen on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach, FL.

Salem
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Lion,
If their DNA is already in CODIS it would have already been compared against Princess Blue's wouldn't it? So, if we do find out that any of the possibles already have their DNA is CODIS, wouldn't that rule them out already?

Hi RK - sorry I haven't been around for so long.

Something I have learned recently when working on the BK case is that if the missing person has DNA in CODIS, but the DNA comes from the family, such as the MDNA that comes from the mother, then LE has to specifically request that the MDNA and the UID's DNA be compared. This is some kind of legal glitch. Apparently, the way I understand it, LE has to contact the family and ask them if they will agree to have the DNA compared.

I have only heard this from one LE who is trying to compare a possible match for BK. But it is something to keep in mind regarding the DNA. My understanding is that it is NOT automatic.

Salem

ETA: Maybe this is only in CA. I saw your response from TX and it seems they check automatically? Maybe if someone gets a chance they can ask TX specifically about MtDNA?

Salem
03-11-2009, 11:53 PM
OC Lady - I think Lurline has potential. She looks very similar to Princess. The timing is off, but maybe that is why she hasn't been found yet? I wonder who saw her on July 1, 1991 and if they are really credible.

Salem

JaneInOz
03-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Im sorry OC Lady - for not repsonding - i thought I did - hmmm anyway would you like me to do the side by side for you ?

Do you think this young lady has potential? I know it states that she has been missing since 1991, and Princess was found in 1990, but we know that dates are often "off", especially when someone has a transient lifestyle, as could have been the case with Lurline. The face just looks similar to me...

Sorry I can't do a side by side...

Opinions?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1163dffl.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 1163DFFL

Bergeron, circa 1991

Lurline M Bergeron
Missing since July 1, 1991 from West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: August 9, 1976
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 150 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen.
Other: She is know to abuse drugs.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bergeron was last seen on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach, FL.

Salem
03-12-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm not OC Lady, Jane - But I think that would be great. They really look alot alike!

Salem

JaneInOz
03-12-2009, 06:14 AM
I'm not OC Lady, Jane - But I think that would be great. They really look alot alike!

Salem

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=749&pictureid=6642

teonspaleprincess
03-12-2009, 07:04 AM
Although the face shape is a little different, I think it looks like a very good match.

Salem
03-12-2009, 09:23 PM
I think it looks like a strong possibility also. The face shape is different and the way the ears line up is also different, but it is a sketch, so who knows if they actually measured the placement of the ears? The mouth, eyes and eyebrows, forehead all look good and the general appearance is very similar.

I think it is worth calling to see if the last sighting of Lurline has been verified and is credible.

Salem

OC Lady
03-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi Everyone -

I have been distracted of late - work and other stuff - but will follow up on this next week...I'll try to find out if the sighting of Lurline in 1991 is credible and see if it's worth pursuing...I've corresponded with Teresa Becker in TX and she is very responsive re: DNA matches, etc.

I'm also wondering if there is any DNA or dentals for Lurline, as I don't believe they are mentioned anywhere...I'll have to double check the Doe listing...

JaneInOz
03-14-2009, 12:04 AM
And thanks for doing the side by side Jane :p
:)

Seriously I don't think it looks like Princess Blue.

The face shape is totally off Lurlines is Oval and PB's is round
Noses are different and the eye shape different

Sorry but I dont think they are a match

OC Lady
03-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Sorry Jane - your side by side is GREATLY appreciated - especially by me, technologically challenged as I am...

See, I told you I was very distracted - I usually have better manners ;-)

I agree that there are some differences, but with Princess's sketch being totally done from a skeleton and human error being what it is, still worth checking, I think.

We shall see...

JaneInOz
03-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Sorry Jane - your side by side is GREATLY appreciated - especially by me, technologically challenged as I am...

See, I told you I was very distracted - I usually have better manners ;-)

I agree that there are some differences, but with Princess's sketch being totally done from a skeleton and human error being what it is, still worth checking, I think.

We shall see...

Ah thats ok I was only j/k around :)
Yes you are right..have you done a side by side of the STATS of the both of them ?

Salem
03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Jane - I thank you very much for the side by side too! I hit the thank you button, but I should have sent you a post. I don't know how to move those pictures around either, and they are so, so helpful!

Thank YOU!

Salem