PDA

View Full Version : Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #4

Pages : 1 [2] 3

twinkiesmom
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Christine's new living arraingments have me concerned on the stability end. The couple may be very generous. But everyone has their limits. They own the property. What happens when they ask that she does something a certain way? Or make a suggestion that she doesn't like? She lashes out at them a couple of times and ends up homeless is what I fear.

It would be much better to have a nominal rent and be protected by an actual legal and binding lease..Renters have rights that squatters do not...I have thought of that too.

Mygirlsadie
03-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I hope she knows who these people are. They could do anything to Christine and her babies once they got her there. Doesn't she have parents who she could move in with for awhile?

Crazy Canuck
03-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know if they fingerprinted Christine and any others that were in Nicholas's car recently to determine if there are prints that don't belong there?

curiousmom1177
03-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I hope she knows who these people are. They could do anything to Christine and her babies once they got her there. Doesn't she have parents who she could move in with for awhile?

Where are her parents in all of this? Where are his in trying to protect the children?

I know in an instant, my IL's would take me in if anything happened to my husband. My parents would also help me out financially if I really needed it.

And the myspace page thing - I would have pictures of my husband ALL OVER the page if he were missing. I would have it as my profile picture. I would find other pictures than just the ones that have been posted and get as many as possible out there for people to see.

I would be talking about him, and trying to keep my house as hard as I could to protect my child and keep her in a familiar, comfortable environment (albeit, if I were scared that people know where i live, I'd have people staying with me. I'd rent out an extra bedroom to a good friend for extra money and the extra company).

dangermouse
03-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I think it needs to be said that Christine did ask for prayers for Nicholas on Etsy and every other site she's posted on, for weeks.

No disrespect Bobbi, but we know what she's NOT doing as far as Nick goes. She's NOT publically asking for prayers for him like she's asking for prayers for material things. She's NOT begging for him to come home. She's NOT begging someone to let him go. Heck, she hardly even talks about him. Even newspaper articles are about HER instead of him! What she is NOT doing publicly says a lot to me and to a whole lot of other people.

Now, what we can see that she IS doing ~ also says volumns to me.
She's ready to move on. The world doesn't stop spinning just because Nicholas is gone ~ life goes on. I do understand that to a point, but it sure sounds cold coming from a "grieving" widow (she thinks he's dead, remember? So in her own mind, she's a widow). She's ready to get rid of the home they made together. She's ready to get out from under their debt,even if that means bankruptcy. She seems ready to move on and start a new life without Nicholas only 5 weeks later. This all speaks volumns to me too.

curiousmom1177
03-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Just noticed this new addition to the front page of her BellaStyle Etsy Shop:

Bella Style Boutique will reopen as soon I have found a new home and am settled in. All orders that were placed prior to or the week that my husband went missing will be finished prior to my store reopening. Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this tragic time.

And this announcement on her RinnoviBodySpa shop:

Rinnovi Body Spa will reopen shortly.

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 06:16 PM
I owe you! lol.

DeltaDawn
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM

But she wrote in one of the blogs that the Etsy sites only paid for the supllies and material..she really did not make a sustainable profit from them. I can see sending out the orders that have been placed prior to Nic's going missing.

Maybe she could contact the Art Institute . She and Nic graduated from there. They should be able to give her some help in preparing to look for employment and also possible job interviews or leads.

Danesgrandma
03-23-2008, 06:46 PM
she is all settled in ??????? in one day?????? how did she pull that one off

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Maybe you could re-read what Christine put on her site.

she is all settled in ??????? in one day?????? how did she pull that one off

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Danesgrandma, did you read my incorrect now deleted post or did you read Christine's message the wrong way like I did? lol.

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I am not trying to make enemies or shake things up here, but the focus of this thread is Nick- NOT CF's finances or proper ettiquette on how to behave when a loved one is missing- Like I said before, maybe i am saying things that people arent comfortable saying themselves-

Isn't that how most cases are cracked due to a sudden change, innappropriate, or lack of behavior or finances by someone close to the vic? I don't know how we can ignore that aspect of this case. I doubt LE is.

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Why isnt she screaming at the top of her lungs to the media to help form searches and at least turn every un-turned stone until that man is found?? I dont get it!!

Not trying to start a fight either. But isn't the above questioning the proper ettiquette on how one should act in a missing person case? Not saying I don't agree with your statement. But just saying...

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 07:18 PM
I am one who has not changed opinions on what happened to Nicholas. I still think he was a victim of foul play.

My opinion of Christine is still the same and has not changed because of things she has said, etc. To me Christine is still a family member of a missing person and I do not think she was involved with Nicholas's disappearance. If it turns out Nicholas did just walk away or Christine was responsible for something happening to Nicholas I will admit I was wrong.

Until there is some sort of proof Christine had a hand in Nic's disappearance, I will continue siding on her side and will not talk badly about her just because she may have irked a lot of those on the internet.

twinkiesmom
03-23-2008, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Chicogirl36;2072606]Not meaning to start any controversy, but I see a lot of the "pro-Christines" slowly changing their opinions of her.[QUOTE]

My opinion hasn't changed... I have a healthy skepticism and don't like censorship of other opinions on other boards/blogs/websites.

twinkiesmom
03-23-2008, 07:23 PM
But she wrote in one of the blogs that the Etsy sites only paid for the supllies and material..she really did not make a sustainable profit from them. I can see sending out the orders that have been placed prior to Nic's going missing.

If she has a roomful of mostly designer fabric and no money coming in, it needs to go, whether she sells it as "supplies" or sewn goods.

Danesgrandma
03-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Chicagogirl, doesnt the actions of one make a possible suspect? say what you want.... but I smell something fishy in lala land. we shall see what turns up in the end someday I hope.Yes your right this is about Nic! the one who is missing and seems to have a wife who is out searching for new friends and houses already. does this not lead to some suspicion in your mind????? keep in mind that she also had the church web site taken off the etsy thread.I would have a hard time if my hubby (remember she thinks he is dead) was dead.It would take a long time to even begin to pull off moving into a new house,and starting my buisness again. I would be out that door everyday hounding the LE. looking searching,if I had to personally go knock on every door in that city. what I see and dont see leads me to think she knows a lot more than other people and that just isnt right when your living off the good graces of other people.
At first I really felt for her.... being her hubby disapeared and all. but not now. not after her actions have proved to me that she could care less.
maybe there are no hard and fast rules on how one should act when something like this happends, but yelling at people who are trying to help, not giving out information to people who can help, and not saying some of the things she should be saying leads greatly to the fact,in my mind, that someone needs to be looking at this lady.I could care less if she wants to beg for money her whole life if people are dumb enough to giver it to her. but isnt she really in this because she wants her husband back, or not.or at least find out what happend to him. well,,,, she isnt acting like it at all.
everyone can say that were bashing her all they want but the truth is still the truth she is asking to get bashed by her actions and words. what does she expect? poor Christine!!!!! this did not happen to Christine, it happend to Nic. she needs to get off her you know what and act like a wife. or tell the truth.
SuziQ , I first read your post then went and read her store thing . i guess I read it wrong too. it did sound pretty fast to me. I was going to hire her movers. lol

Danesgrandma
03-23-2008, 07:45 PM
I also sell handmade stuff on the internet, (not at etsy) and no one sells handmade goods and NOT make some money. yes lots of it does go to supplies ,I spend a lot too but you do still make some money. can you live off it????? not in Washington. but I paid our house payments for almost 2 years on what I was making. economy not so good now,now I can only make food money. but non the less its a job.

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Danesgrandma, I am so sorry you saw my post before me and RK got rid of the evidence. I did get one thing correct though. If she posted on Etsy that she is looking for a house, then the post at the church thread most likely was her.

Busylady
03-23-2008, 07:54 PM
http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/christine-were-thinking-of-you-and-your-family/#respond

post 25, 28, & 33

In post 32 a poster puts this

What a BIG MIRACLE it will be when Nicholas finally returns home from whatever trials and tribulations he has encountered in these 5+ weeks. Prayers always for Nicholas and his well-being

I just find Christines response which is post 33 strange. Sounds like she has lost all hope.

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Did searchers take the dogs to Costco parking lot? Anyone know? I assume the police checked their parking lot the night he disappeared?

Looking at an aerial view of the parking lot, I see a river. Could Nicholas have walked to the edge, and ended up in it?
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Tukwila+WA/#a/maps/l:::Tukwila:WA::US:47.474201:-122.259697:city:King+County/m:hyb:15:47.466242:-122.248378:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

txsvicki
03-23-2008, 08:45 PM
If my husband came up missing and I feared foul play, I would definitely be afraid that some nut got him and knows where me and the kids live. I'd be terrified that his body was out some where and if online at all would be complaining that nothing was being done. I definitely wouldn't announce to the world that I am moving and to what size or type house either. I'd also be upset and ask for help with searches because kids can't collect social security survivors benefits if a person isn't dead. I made my mind up about this whole thing back when I watched Nancy Grace.

NoKoolaidKid
03-23-2008, 08:50 PM
http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/christine-were-thinking-of-you-and-your-family/#respond

post 25, 28, & 33

In post 32 a poster puts this

What a BIG MIRACLE it will be when Nicholas finally returns home from whatever trials and tribulations he has encountered in these 5+ weeks. Prayers always for Nicholas and his well-being

I just find Christines response which is post 33 strange. Sounds like she has lost all hope.

Did she ever have any hope? From the day she appeared on Greta and announced that woman's intuition was that he met with foul play, I thought she's acted like she never plans to see him again. I've never seen any hope for her for Nicolas returning. But I have seen hope for a house.

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Oooh, the things you learn! That river, running by the edge of the Costco parking lot is the Green River, and the Green River killer was from Sea-Tac!
Nothing to do with serial killers, but I'm ready to put my money down now: Nicholas is in the Green River.

DeltaDawn
03-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Ah, now the Green River opens up a whole another bag of peanuts. When you think about the number of men missing in the area over a period of a few years. Some with their cars found ...but they never have been. Could it be a person that has a particular fascination with certain men?

SuziQ
03-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Oooh, the things you learn! That river, running by the edge of the Costco parking lot is the Green River, and the Green River killer was from Sea-Tac!
Nothing to do with serial killers, but I'm ready to put my money down now: Nicholas is in the Green River.

That gives me shivers. IMO, it would be an obvious place to search. Costco was a place he was supposed to be headed towards. I honestly can't recall whether a search was done with dogs in the area.

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 09:38 PM
RKnowley--would you possibly share Sgt. Urquhart's e-mail with me? I'm feeling pretty strongly about the Costco parking lot and the Green River. First, that's where Nicholas said he was going. Second, because missing men in their early twenties usually turn up in bodies of water. The guy in New Orleans did. Third, it fits in with my theory of an accident. Finally, it fits in with Christine's feelings that he's by water.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 09:52 PM
This area is one of the areas searched for Nicholas. I believe the Costco Southcenter is the one in Tukwila?

COSTCO Southcenter
Postered parking lot, searched surrounding areas including brush areas and dumping grounds.

GREEN RIVER
Walked part of Green River path behind Costco.

Source:
http://nicholasfrancisco.blogspot.com/2008/02/canvased-areas-as-of-218-410pm.html

newkid
03-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Being so quick to move bothers me. I have a friend in financial trouble who has been late with house payments (still months behind) and threatened with foreclosure, but it's been going on for 2 years with nothing imminent. Also if my DH disappeared with no clues, on the off chance that he did have some sort of amnesia, I would want to stay in the same place, just in case he did remember something and could come home. Or I would move in with IL's or family if I absolutely had to move.

I would also be skeptical of the people offering the home. If it's genuine, how long can you expect it to be available?

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 10:12 PM
This area is one of the areas searched for Nicholas. I believe the Costco Southcenter is the one in Tukwila?

OK, thanks. I'm not sure if they brought dogs, though, and I'm thinking he is / was in the water, so I just sent an e-mail to the sheriff's general box. Just in case!

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 10:12 PM
I feel like it had to be more than an accident if something happened to Nicholas where he ended up in the water. If he would have just fallen in the water by accident his car keys most likely would have ended up there also.

Did searchers take the dogs to Costco parking lot? Anyone know? I assume the police checked their parking lot the night he disappeared?

Looking at an aerial view of the parking lot, I see a river. Could Nicholas have walked to the edge, and ended up in it?
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Tukwila+WA/#a/maps/l:::Tukwila:WA::US:47.474201:-122.259697:city:King+County/m:hyb:15:47.466242:-122.248378:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 10:26 PM
I agree accident. I'm imagining something caught his attention--a dog, a duck, the bike path, the river--and he stopped to take a look--headlights on, door open--keys in the ignition--because he only meant to take a quick look, then park closer to the store entrance.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Actually, I don't believe what happened to Nicholas was an accident. I still suspect foul play.

T-Rex
03-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Where?

twinkiesmom
03-23-2008, 10:59 PM
I also sell handmade stuff on the internet, (not at etsy) and no one sells handmade goods and NOT make some money. yes lots of it does go to supplies ,I spend a lot too but you do still make some money. can you live off it????? not in Washington. but I paid our house payments for almost 2 years on what I was making. economy not so good now,now I can only make food money. but non the less its a job.

She just opened a second shop with a different line of products...Some Etsy bath and body products say that their start up costs were in the neighborhood of 500-2000....so any money she made in shop 1 would have definitely disappeared between fabric for shop 1 and supplies/equipment for shop 2.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Ahhh..but that is the $$$million dollar$$$ question. If only we had the answer :waitasec:

Where?

txsvicki
03-23-2008, 11:57 PM

Me too. I'm betting that a body will be found before long by the water not to awfully far away. Is there any water close to the apartment complex where the car was found?

T-Rex
03-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Yes, there's a small lake (I think someone here found out it's 500 feet across?) in woods by where the car was found.

blarneyfinder
03-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Does anyone ever wonder where all these missing people go that are suppose to have ran off? I don't think Nicholas ran off......I think someone he knew and trusted killed him I don't think it was a stranger........I'm really stuck on this case..........Nicholas where are you??

Mygirlsadie
03-24-2008, 02:27 AM
Not trying to start ''crap'' here at all but I have read where she says that her shops don't make her any money. What she makes at the shops is put right back into it for materials etc.. How could opening these shops benefit her in anyway as far as finances go? I know she stated the donations were desperately needed. That was at the beginning of this whole thing but still the beginning of this was barely over a month ago.

kgeaux
03-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Kgeaux, IMO, a den is an extra. Like a family room. Notice she asks for a three bedroom or two bedroom with a den. A living room or front room of a house is a given. The den is an extra space and extra luxury. Three kids that small can fit in one bedroom....easily.

Ok. I understand what you are saying. Here in the south, if there is only ONE front room, it is called the den. A formal living area is the "plus." So you think that Christine is asking for prayer for a home with a formal area PLUS a family room? I just think it's possible that she has my definition of den and her request is being misunderstood. She only asks for two bedrooms, which is hardly excessive. In my mind, if she was a little primadonna, she'd be asking for two bathrooms or a formal dining room or something excessive. But she didn't ask for any of that. Either way, her request was a response to a specific poster who asked her if there was something she needed prayer for....and she needs a home for her babies.

[QUOTE=kgeaux;2068381]Oh, I read that. I just interpreted that to be the normal life of a daddy of a young family! An eight hour job, a couple more hours put in at home, bathing the children: sounds like normality to me!

QUOTE]

No, it's not common to work an 8-9 hour regular salaried job and then another job freelancing (to bring in monthly income, not just pizza money here and there) and then take care of the house and help out with the kids as well.

Re: The den...It says to me she's hoping to keep the Etsy thing going...I think she would be better off selling off the fabric for cash and making a fresh start at a later time...But that's my opinion.

Yes, it IS common, twinkie! Almost all young fathers I know who are just starting out in their careers put in tremendous hours.....if not 8 hours at one job and freelancing, then they are putting in hour upon hour of overtime. I don't find it strange at all. Plus coming home to help out with the children can't possibly be an issue. Don't ALL good daddys help out with their little ones? My husband used to come home from working twenty-one DAYS away from home, with very little sleep during that time, and immediately get down on the floor and roughhouse with our boys. He LOVED spending time with them, and certainly did not consider it to be "just one more job to do" which seems to be what you think?

[QUOTE=twinkiesmom;2068470]

Nicholas bathed the kids as well as getting them up in the morning and getting breakfast? Heck no, that is definitely not the norm if one is a stay at home spouse and able bodied. I still find it so odd that any wife wouldn't even consider that her husband may have ran off with another woman and insist that there is foul play. Many Christians have been caught cheating. Even some preachers run off with women. If there is foul play, I'm betting that a body turns up before long.

Maybe he is a morning person? Maybe he loved his children? Maybe he thought it was a special "one on one" time that was valuable and FUN? Maybe it wasn't a chore at all for him to get up with his little ones.

I think that Christine probably considers herself to be a good judge of Nic's character, and that is why she doesn't believe he voluntarily abandoned her and his children. I hope she is proven to be right. But we all know that the possibility definitely exists that his disappearance is voluntary.

DeltaDawn
03-24-2008, 09:13 AM
In respect of the Green River behind Costco..LE has said they don't believe he ever made it to Costco that night. I quess due to video footage of the parking lot, store and no Costco card being used.

So somewhere between walking up the hill to his car and Costco he disappears. Was he accosted in that lot or on the street where the car was parked and forced into another car? I doubt this theory because it was not quite dark out yet. Other people would have been on the street and there was probably plenty of traffic from people driving home from work. Remember the time is 6:10 that someone last spoke t him as he was leaving the building.

I just feel we are missing one key peice of evidence as far as what route or what other errands he might have decided to do on the spur of the moment on his way home.

IMO I wish Christine and church and work would raise money for search efforts since the police have said they plan no further searches. We have Panther Lake behind the apartments, The Green River and lots of water and ground areas that still need to be searched. Teas needs to be brought into the picture. That would mean a request from Christine or her /his family since LE is not planning any other searches.

DeltaDawn
03-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Also I think that Christine, when she is moved and ready, should check with the Art Institute she and Nic graduated from. I think that they would know of the businesses in the area that are hiring. This time of year is favorable because they shuold have employers currently looking at students about to graduate. Since she is a graduate they maybe able to give her some very good leads on a job in the arts.

deek
03-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Mygirlsadie asks:
How could opening these shops benefit her in anyway as far as finances go? I know she stated the donations were desperately needed. That was at the beginning of this whole thing but still the beginning of this was barely over a month ago.

She apparently has lots of fabric on hand; using this up by filling orders would be a money-making proposition for her.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 10:49 AM
certainly did not consider it to be "just one more job to do" which seems to be what you think.

With all due respect, you do NOT know what I think.

Nick is/was a salaried professional, not a day laborer who would have had to pick up all sorts of overtime to make ends meet.

My point was with him working a full time job, new responsibilities with new title, a second freelance job just to make their monthly bills not extras, plus the likely family time of such a devoted father, and the growing bills and family, I think we can surmise that there was significant stress there, enough to explain a disappearance in an otherwise devoted family man.

I don't think you can rule out voluntary disappearance just because they were "happy" and he was "devoted."

Mygirlsadie
03-24-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks deek..that makes sense for her to do that then!

Mygirlsadie asks:

She apparently has lots of fabric on hand; using this up by filling orders would be a money-making proposition for her.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
As someone said, she does have a lot of material sitting around that needs to be used up and then she could make a profit in selling them. Also, it would most likely help her "mentally" to get back in the swing of things gradually before heading out the door to look for fulltime work.

Not trying to start ''crap'' here at all but I have read where she says that her shops don't make her any money. What she makes at the shops is put right back into it for materials etc.. How could opening these shops benefit her in anyway as far as finances go? I know she stated the donations were desperately needed. That was at the beginning of this whole thing but still the beginning of this was barely over a month ago.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I do believe IMO that something "out of the normal" happened some time after he goes to the gas station on Elliott Ave. (if it was verified it was actually him) and before he gets to Costco. I still wonder how traffic was on 518 around the time Nicholas would have been in that area to get to Costco in Tukwila. Was traffic backed up so much there that Nicholas continued to head down 509 to go to the next Costco in Federal Way?

I do think we are missing a key piece of evidence in what happened to Nicholas. Did he make an unknown stop, etc.?

I agree the search efforts need to be ramped up but I also understand when they said "There is no place to search" because they have no idea where he is. The possibles are vast. But, I do agree it is very important to start ruling out some areas.

---

In respect of the Green River behind Costco..LE has said they don't believe he ever made it to Costco that night. I quess due to video footage of the parking lot, store and no Costco card being used.

So somewhere between walking up the hill to his car and Costco he disappears. Was he accosted in that lot or on the street where the car was parked and forced into another car? I doubt this theory because it was not quite dark out yet. Other people would have been on the street and there was probably plenty of traffic from people driving home from work. Remember the time is 6:10 that someone last spoke t him as he was leaving the building.

I just feel we are missing one key peice of evidence as far as what route or what other errands he might have decided to do on the spur of the moment on his way home.

IMO I wish Christine and church and work would raise money for search efforts since the police have said they plan no further searches. We have Panther Lake behind the apartments, The Green River and lots of water and ground areas that still need to be searched. Teas needs to be brought into the picture. That would mean a request from Christine or her /his family since LE is not planning any other searches.

chicoliving
03-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Just a reminder that this thread is for discussion of a missing person, not the place to play out any fussin at one another. Keep it on topic please!

MysteryAddict
03-24-2008, 03:07 PM
As someone said, she does have a lot of material sitting around that needs to be used up and then she could make a profit in selling them. Also, it would most likely help her "mentally" to get back in the swing of things gradually before heading out the door to look for fulltime work.

I agree it would be a good idea for her to get back to her sewing, especially to use up the fabric on hand.

I recently found out that my daughter has gotten "crafty" making jewelry, candles and soaps. She goes to craft fairs on the weekends to sell them. Last Saturday she made $200 in an afternoon!

Of course, I don't know whether there are craft fairs in her area, but I'm just thinking how great that would be for Christine. She could sell those beautiful aprons with no trouble at all and make plenty in an afternoon to feed the family for a week! Besides this way there is no packaging, postal costs, mailing and all that hassle and you are out meeting and greeting real people.

Anyway it's just another idea.

SeriouslySearching
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I agree it would be a good idea for her to get back to her sewing, especially to use up the fabric on hand.

I recently found out that my daughter has gotten "crafty" making jewelry, candles and soaps. She goes to craft fairs on the weekends to sell them. Last Saturday she made $200 in an afternoon!

Of course, I don't know whether there are craft fairs in her area, but I'm just thinking how great that would be for Christine. She could sell those beautiful aprons with no trouble at all and make plenty in an afternoon to feed the family for a week! Besides this way there is no packaging, postal costs, mailing and all that hassle and you are out meeting and greeting real people.

Anyway it's just another idea.Not to mention, she could put up missing posters and hand out flyers for her missing husband while in such a busy location. Just a thought. :)

kgeaux
03-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Where's the prayer requests for Nicholas to come home?

She has asked for prayer for Nic's safe return since day one. Maybe not in that ONE thread on that ONE forum. But requests for prayer do exist.

My point was is she actually has more money right now due to the donations then she would of had if Nicholas was not missing.

Snipped your post a little. Do you know for a fact that her financial situation is improved? I haven't read what Nic's salary was, or what amount of monies have been donated. Is that listed somewhere that I missed?

With all due respect, you do NOT know what I think. I don't think you can rule out voluntary disappearance just because they were "happy" and he was "devoted."\

Snipped to save space. Sorry if I misunderstood you. You'd previously posted that Nic worked "around the clock" and listed caring for his kids as part of that round the clock work. I just wanted to point out that I don't know any dads who consider caring for their children to be just one more after hours job. Many of them actually find it relaxing and a way to unwind. I know my hubby did.

I have not ruled out volutary disappearance. I do think it is a possibility, simply because nothing points in any particular direction. I don't consider it to be any more of a possibility than anything else at this time.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 03:37 PM

Anyway it's just another idea.

I think she already does that...I read a post from her that her soaps and stuff sold better in person...Isn't there a Pike's Market or Pike's Peak Market in Seattle?

Her biggest problem with in-person sales IMHO is the lack of a babysitter.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busylady
My point was is she actually has more money right now due to the donations then she would of had if Nicholas was not missing.

That's not true...She doesn't have his freelance income, which they relied on.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Maybe she could find a store in the area that would carry her line of products? They would get a certain percentage of her sales.

I think she already does that...I read a post from her that her soaps and stuff sold better in person...Isn't there a Pike's Market or Pike's Peak Market in Seattle?

Her biggest problem with in-person sales IMHO is the lack of a babysitter.

NoKoolaidKid
03-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Quote:

Quite honestly, it seems to me she has more money now from her own words. I don't believe they were able to pay their mortgage ahead and have money left over if finances were "tight" before. JMO on the subject.

Finances were tight before this and now they're in somewhat of a crisis.

Please know that it is because of your donations that I was able to make my mortgage for March and April. There are still some funds left and will be put to good use.

I could walk away with some of the donation money that hasn’t been already used for the mortgage and bills.

Mygirlsadie
03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I completely agree with that.

Also, it would most likely help her "mentally" to get back in the swing of things gradually before heading out the door to look for fulltime work.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Quite honestly, it seems to me she has more money now from her own words. I don't believe they were able to pay their mortgage ahead and have money left over if finances were "tight" before. JMO on the subject.

I see those quotes and inside I shriek....But I don't see how she's walking away with anything...the bills will still come May, June, July, etc..... his secondary income will not be there and the primary income and donations will eventually dry up.

curiousmom1177
03-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Christine has a new blog post on thefranciscos.com:

I have been focusing a lot lately on this chapter.
Proverbs 3
Further Benefits of Wisdom
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.
3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth,
with the first fruits of all your crops;
10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.
11 My son, do not despise the LORD’s discipline
and do not resent his rebuke,
12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
as a father [b] the son he delights in.
13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding,
14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her.
16 Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her;
those who lay hold of her will be blessed.
19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations,
by understanding he set the heavens in place;
20 by his knowledge the deeps were divided,
and the clouds let drop the dew.
21 My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment,
do not let them out of your sight;
22 they will be life for you,
an ornament to grace your neck.
23 Then you will go on your way in safety,
and your foot will not stumble;
24 when you lie down, you will not be afraid;
when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26 for the LORD will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being snared.
27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it,
when it is in your power to act.
28 Do not say to your neighbor,
“Come back later; I’ll give it tomorrow”—
when you now have it with you.
29 Do not plot harm against your neighbor,
who lives trustfully near you.
30 Do not accuse a man for no reason—
when he has done you no harm.
31 Do not envy a violent man
or choose any of his ways,
32 for the LORD detests a perverse man
but takes the upright into his confidence.
33 The LORD’s curse is on the house of the wicked,
but he blesses the home of the righteous.
34 He mocks proud mockers
but gives grace to the humble.
35 The wise inherit honor,
but fools he holds up to shame.

I haven't had time to process it, but wanted to get this up (before she deletes it or something!)

snarkymalarkey
03-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Purpose and Teaching

According to the prologue (1:1–7), Proverbs was written to give “prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the young” (1:4), and to make the wise even wiser (1:5). The frequent references to “my son(s)” (1:8,10; 2:1; 3:1; 4:1; 5:1) emphasize instructing the young and guiding them in a way of life that yields rewarding ends. Acquiring wisdom and knowing how to avoid the pitfalls of folly lead to personal well-being, happy family relationships, fruitful labors and good standing in the community (see outline, p. 1279). Although Proverbs is a practical book dealing with the art of living, it bases its practical wisdom solidly on the fear of the Lord (1:7; see Ps 34:8–14 and note). Throughout the book reverence for God and reliance on him are set forth as the path to life, prosperity and security (cf. 3:5–10; 9:10–12; 14:26–27; 16:3,6–7; 18:10; 19:23; 20:22; 22:4; 28:25; 29:25). Such godly wisdom is a virtual “tree of life” (3:18; 11:30; 13:12; 15:4) that yields the happy life that God fashioned the creation to produce.
In the initial cycle of instruction (1:8—9:18) the writer urges the young man to choose the way of wisdom (that leads to life) and shun the ways of folly (that, however tempting they may be, lead to death). The author chooses two prime exemplifications of folly to give concreteness to his exhortations: (1) to get ahead in the world by exploiting (even oppressing) others rather than by diligent and honest labor, and (2) to find sexual pleasure outside the bonds and responsibilities of marriage. Temptation to the one comes from the young man’s male peers (1:10-19); temptation to the other comes from the adulterous woman (ch. 5; 6:20– 35; ch. 7). Together, these two temptations illustrate the pervasiveness and power of the allurements to folly that the young man will face in life and must be prepared to resist (see also Literary Structure below).

Earthbound Misfit I
03-24-2008, 07:27 PM
on March 24, 2008 at 3:03 pm

44 (http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/christine-were-thinking-of-you-and-your-family/#comment-294) Christine Francisco

My kids and I have such a long and hard journey ahead of us. while this (the new home) is a great need and miracle we need to know where nicholas is and what happened. I still do not believe for one moment that he would leave on his own accord.

While it is heartbreaking to move it is out of great need and we ask for prayers of strength and comfort. It does seem that many of our problems would be solved if we knew what had happened and if nicholas were to come home.

But the fact is we don’t know where he is and he is not at home. So we can not count on the unknown but rather take in stride what is here in front of us and do the best that we can. As painful and heartbreaking as it is we can not live in the past and must look forward.

I am not in any way giving up nor will I ever stop searching. I believe with all of my heart that God knows where Nicholas is and will reveal that to us in His time and at His will not our own. Yes it is frustrating but I trust God has a good reason as He only has love for us and only wants what is best for us. God will not forsake us.

c2cd208
03-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I am a true believer in God and a true believer that his time is not of our own, but her posts it just out of sorts for me, as with a lot of her other posts. I for one have stuck by my original posts, I just think this woman is not right in some way. Either she knows something, or maybe she is truly out of touch with reality.
I said form the start that I felt like she knows something, and I still feel the same way. I too as many other posters feel on this forum that moving this soon is just too fast. What if he has been struck on the head and returns home because he remembers soemthing, she has moved, now what? Will the new owners know who he was or is?
I said from the start and say so now, I am leery of her actions and responces.

NoKoolaidKid
03-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I see those quotes and inside I shriek....But I don't see how she's walking away with anything...the bills will still come May, June, July, etc..... his secondary income will not be there and the primary income and donations will eventually dry up.

Maybe he'll reappear and his job will still be there for him and they'll live happily ever after....debt-free! :)

txsvicki
03-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Does anyone know if Mars Hill church believes in visions, dreams, or prophecies?

NoKoolaidKid
03-24-2008, 08:56 PM
on March 24, 2008 at 3:03 pm

44 (http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/christine-were-thinking-of-you-and-your-family/#comment-294) Christine Francisco

My kids and I have such a long and hard journey ahead of us. while this (the new home) is a great need and miracle we need to know where nicholas is and what happened. I still do not believe for one moment that he would leave on his own accord.

While it is heartbreaking to move it is out of great need and we ask for prayers of strength and comfort. It does seem that many of our problems would be solved if we knew what had happened and if nicholas were to come home.

But the fact is we don’t know where he is and he is not at home. So we can not count on the unknown but rather take in stride what is here in front of us and do the best that we can. As painful and heartbreaking as it is we can not live in the past and must look forward.

I am not in any way giving up nor will I ever stop searching. I believe with all of my heart that God knows where Nicholas is and will reveal that to us in His time and at His will not our own. Yes it is frustrating but I trust God has a good reason as He only has love for us and only wants what is best for us. God will not forsake us.

What problems would be solved by knowing what happened and if Nicholas were to come home?????

Me thinks....maybe he's about ready to come home????? Lots of problems solved. Rent free home, money in the bank, about ready to get rid of bills through bankruptcy. What other problems will be solved? What problems is she talking about? I'm just curious about that, I guess. And I thought she thought he was dead, but now it sounds like she's leaving open the thought of him coming home.

This is all so confusing! One minute I think he's dead. The next minute I think he's alive.

NoKoolaidKid
03-24-2008, 09:00 PM

I haven't had time to process it, but wanted to get this up (before she deletes it or something!)

She knows everyone is reading her blog. I sometimes think she leaves messages for us.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know if Mars Hill church believes in visions, dreams, or prophecies?

They are not known as a charismatic church. I did see something posted on another sleuthing site that did surprise me.

http://voxpopnetwork.com/reformingthefeminine/category/singleness/
Read #9

I've been a Christian for many years and have never been taught that I needed to OBEY an elder...respect, yes, but obey?....or that a single adult female living on her own was still under her father's authority. This is shocking to me.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 09:12 PM
What problems would be solved by knowing what happened and if Nicholas were to come home?????

If he comes home alive, he goes back to work and starts paying the bills again. If he comes home dead, she collects the life insurance and can sell the house and car free and clear.

kgeaux
03-24-2008, 09:20 PM
If he comes home alive, he goes back to work and starts paying the bills again. If he comes home dead, she collects the life insurance and can sell the house and car free and clear.

Well, not to mention that right now she is legally married to and legally "tied" to Nic, so that she is living in a legal "twilight zone." I watched a little program within the last month or two about a woman and her two sons who were abandoned by the husband.....his disappearance did catastrophic damage to the family's credit, to her ability to gain credit on her own...she basically was left destitute with little boys to raise. They lost their home, were forced to give up their beloved pet, had to move to a low rent area that offered less than ideal public schools. And that is just the icing on the cake.

Christine's problems due to Nic's disappearance go far, far beyond monetary.

NoKoolaidKid
03-24-2008, 09:50 PM

Exactly!

Otter
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM

No we don't. All prophesy has ceased. God has revealed all He will reveal.

God bless. :)

curiousmom1177
03-24-2008, 10:04 PM
... I for one have stuck by my original posts, I just think this woman is not right in some way. Either she knows something, or maybe she is truly out of touch with reality.
I said form the start that I felt like she knows something, and I still feel the same way. I too as many other posters feel on this forum that moving this soon is just too fast.
I said from the start and say so now, I am leery of her actions and responces.

I have felt, and still do feel, exactly the same.

I think she knows something, even if she had nothing to do with it. I do feel like she is basking in the attention, and reaping the benefits of his disappearance.

If she's so concerned about people knowing where she is, and is moving because of her 'safety', she should think about not reopening her etsy shops. I could easily order something from her, and get her return address, as could anyone else looking for her new location. (Methinks she probably wouldn't think about not using her real return address...until reading this, maybe. :crazy:)

Dexter17
03-24-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm new here, but have followed along since the beginning. I don't know the family personally at all, but something about this case has really touched me deeply. I have a couple of things to mention:

Wasn't Nicholas supposed to be in court for a ticket or something this month? Would a warrant be out if he has not shown up? Would that make it easier to get more LE involvement?

When i first heard of this disappearance (on the Etsy Fora) I immediately thought: Water. Of course Seattle has plenty of that, but still, that was my first thought.

i also think that if it were me, a woman with small children essentially abandoned, I very well might consider moving. Sad memories, anger (why did he have to leave?) and many other things come to mind. With another home, I'd be leaving the sadness behind and perhaps this new couple will provide the security I'd need. Just a thought.. JMHO

T-Rex
03-24-2008, 11:03 PM
I did see something posted on another sleuthing site that did surprise me. I've been a Christian for many years and have never been taught that I needed to OBEY an elder...respect, yes, but obey?....or that a single adult female living on her own was still under her father's authority.
Yeah, I read that too, and two words came to mind about the guy who wrote it. The first is "tiny"!

KR2tonenow
03-24-2008, 11:16 PM

I agree. Someone from his workplace is not forthcoming. The people who were last to see him.

All monies donated should have been set up for a fund to do water searches for Nic.

Running shops cost money, as well as supplies. Pleading to the public for donations would best be accepted, if the funds were used for fliers and posters.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Running shops cost money, as well as supplies.

Actually, the beauty of Etsy is the low fees....only twenty cents per item, and they stay up 3 months (IIRC).

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I read that too, and two words came to mind about the guy who wrote it. The first is "tiny"!

Except it was posted by someone named Wendy, so it must be tiny indeed!

Seriously, that much authority of any one human over another really scares me....But it may explain why Christine got a free house...(if the house came from a Mars Hillian).

KR2tonenow
03-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Actually, the beauty of Etsy is the low fees....only twenty cents per item, and they stay up 3 months (IIRC).

I admire her talent and ability to stay positive during this most difficult time. But, it seems that we hear alot about her Etsy business. I really would like to see more effort from LE and I want to know why they stopped searching for him.

txsvicki
03-24-2008, 11:34 PM

I don't understand this passage at all in relation to Nicholas' disappearance and possible foul play. Maybe it's just because I would be focusing on other passages for comfort or hope instead of some type of harsh instruction meant for a wayward youngman who could go astray. I haven't looked it up, but know that Proverbs goes into several passages talking all about avoiding adulterous harlot women who wander, drink, and sleep with men when their husbands are away.

twinkiesmom
03-24-2008, 11:46 PM
I really would like to see more effort from LE and I want to know why they stopped searching for him.

Doesn't a case like this require a family spokesperson to really keep the missing person in the news? I'm thinking of Lisa Stebic's cousin Melanie or the Kesses.

A PI might be able to turn up snippets of evidence that could generate renewed interest.

Police aren't going to stay on top of this case when there's no direction, when they have other cases that are workable/solvable.

Otter
03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Except it was posted by someone named Wendy, so it must be tiny indeed!

Seriously, that much authority of any one human over another really scares me....But it may explain why Christine got a free house...(if the house came from a Mars Hillian).

Sheesh.

I'm truly becoming offended of your snide remarks about the church that I truly love and am a member of.

You know nothing of what you speak. In my most humble opinion.

Why the hostility?

T-Rex
03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Because I don't like any organization that takes away a sub-group's inherent rights--especially if the people taking the rights away don't submit to the same set of restrictions themselves.

Poo
03-25-2008, 12:10 AM
I admire her talent and ability to stay positive during this most difficult time. But, it seems that we hear alot about her Etsy business. I really would like to see more effort from LE and I want to know why they stopped searching for him.

I'd settle for hearling half of Etsy and a little more about Nicholas. You know, that missing husband?

Earthbound Misfit I
03-25-2008, 12:19 AM
I haven't seen Christine talking about Etsy anywhere. All she did was post that her shops would reopen once she is settled and from there others passed that information along and it spread like wildfire.

I'd settle for hearling half of Etsy and a little more about Nicholas. You know, that missing husband?

Poo
03-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I wasn't necessarily talking about Christine.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-25-2008, 12:28 AM
I just figured you were since you said "that missing husband"

I wasn't necessarily talking about Christine.

pittsburghgirl
03-25-2008, 12:34 AM
With all due respect, you do NOT know what I think.
Nick is/was a salaried professional, not a day laborer who would have had to pick up all sorts of overtime to make ends meet.

Just a note that many salaried professionals these days pick up "all sorts of overtime to make ends meet." I have advanced education, a great career,and a good salary but have to make up for lost time in saving for retirement. (In my field, it's called an "overload"; I earn an extra $6000 per year that way--maybe double that if you count teaching in the summer, which I do every year. And with the economy doing so poorly, I will keep working those extra jobs to save for the rainy day that might be coming.) So don't assume that people don't need money or aren't interested in making more money because they are in a particular field.

pittsburghgirl
03-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Well, not to mention that right now she is legally married to and legally "tied" to Nic, so that she is living in a legal "twilight zone." I watched a little program within the last month or two about a woman and her two sons who were abandoned by the husband.....his disappearance did catastrophic damage to the family's credit, to her ability to gain credit on her own...she basically was left destitute with little boys to raise. They lost their home, were forced to give up their beloved pet, had to move to a low rent area that offered less than ideal public schools. And that is just the icing on the cake.

Christine's problems due to Nic's disappearance go far, far beyond monetary.

Thanks. A common sense post. SHEESH. Whatever people think of this woman, these children are missing their father. She has to move. If there is no resolution to the case (think of the Brian Shaffer disappearance), there can be no insurance or Social Security Death Benefits. She will have to start working full time, and fast, and that will mean day care with its extra costs in money and emotional dislocation for the kids. If we assume (just for this one moment) that she has no idea where Nicholas is or whether or not he is alive, she goes to bed wondering if he is dead or he has just abandoned her and the kids. And then there are all the people looking at her to see if she is somehow benefitting from the situation.

Dexter17
03-25-2008, 02:33 AM
http://publicinformation.seattle.gov/cpi/smc.publicInformation.search.action.defendant.defe ndantNumber.action?defendantNumber=996041

nicholas has had a lot of traffic tickets; his last one is in Default.
A bunch of unnecessary cash being paid for these...

Hi, I'm new- I posted on the bottom of page 12- and now here- is this information of any use?

Mygirlsadie
03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Maybe Nicolas never even left the Publicis building that night?

DeltaDawn
03-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Maybe they could use the money posted for a reward instead for searches in Panther Lake and any area surrounded where the car was found.

newshound81
03-25-2008, 09:27 AM
http://publicinformation.seattle.gov/cpi/smc.publicInformation.search.action.defendant.defe ndantNumber.action?defendantNumber=996041

Hi, I'm new- I posted on the bottom of page 12- and now here- is this information of any use?
I remember seeing this posted before and thinking that it was interesting. Does Seattle have crazy strict parking meter ticketers? Do many people get ticketed? If so, then I guess this isn't unusual. But I'd still be interested to know where he received these tickets and where the locations are in relation to his work/home/the condo his car was found in. One would think that a guy trying to make ends meet for a family with two small children and a wife that doesn't work would try to avoid incurring unnecessary expenses such as tickets.

10EC_Dad
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Because I've been a brief member of a discipleship cult (ever hear of Boston Church of Christ?) and I've been the victim of pastoral (spiritual) abuse.

I do not believe the Bible calls us to obey elders. I believe the Bible calls us to respect elders and submit to Biblical discipline.

I believe an adult woman living as the head of her own household does not need a man to make her decisions. In Christ we are neither man nor woman, we are free.

Mark Driscoll's comments about women makes it seem a woman's only value is 1) being desirable to her husband; 2) reproduction and child rearing 3) making sure other woman are educated about #1 and #2.

What did poor Mrs. Haggard do to earn his scorn? She didn't get fat, so it must be that she got old...What happens when Mark Driscoll's wife gets old? Is there a church fund for facelifts?

Well, it appears this is getting off topic and leaning towards opinions related towards a particular church. It also appears that the opinions may be formed from one's previous, unrelated, church experiences as they related to potentialy non-factual comments by an anonymous poster.

DeltaDawn
03-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I remember seeing this posted before and thinking that it was interesting. Does Seattle have crazy strict parking meter ticketers? Do many people get ticketed? If so, then I guess this isn't unusual. But I'd still be interested to know where he received these tickets and where the locations are in relation to his work/home/the condo his car was found in. One would think that a guy trying to make ends meet for a family with two small children and a wife that doesn't work would try to avoid incurring unnecessary expenses such as tickets.

I checked the citations are from the 400 and 500 block of 2nd Ave W which is where Publicis is located. There was one other address that was 122 W Republican St and that is in the same area.

It appears to be metered parking in that area and the meter ran out and he got ticketed.

lew657
03-25-2008, 12:43 PM
It may not be a waste of money - I used to go to a store in Philly pretty regularly. I would park illegally and get a ticket 8 out of 10 times... but the cost of the ticket was less than the cost of the closest parking garage. It was definitely cheaper to get a ticket.

I've been following this case off and on - I just can't rationalize a random crime. He wasn't a profitable target and if he was jumped and killed by a junkie for quick cash - he would have been found by now.

Mygirlsadie
03-25-2008, 01:09 PM
That's exactly what I keep thinking too... Not to mention though if he was out there hiding where would he be getting his money from? Where would he be living? Is someone taking care of him financially and taking care of his daily needs? Shelter,food,transportation etc..

I've been following this case off and on - I just can't rationalize a random crime. He wasn't a profitable target and if he was jumped and killed by a junkie for quick cash - he would have been found by now.

KR2tonenow
03-25-2008, 02:06 PM

I actually find this interesting. Do we know if any of these are paid? There is one dating back to 2000.

Unpaid parking tickets run penalty fees, and actually run into warrants if not paid.

DeltaDawn
03-25-2008, 02:28 PM
I actually find this interesting. Do we know if any of these are paid? There is one dating back to 2000.

Unpaid parking tickets run penalty fees, and actually run into warrants if not paid.

All the tickets have been paid except the one from 2/1/08. He was due in court for that ticket in March 08. I am certain he didn't put in an appearance. It does not appear they have put a warrant out since he is missing.

kgeaux
03-25-2008, 03:23 PM
I agree. Someone from his workplace is not forthcoming. The people who were last to see him.

All monies donated should have been set up for a fund to do water searches for Nic.

Running shops cost money, as well as supplies. Pleading to the public for donations would best be accepted, if the funds were used for fliers and posters.

I think LE is satisfied that Nic left his place of employment. It would "seem" that the statement by a co-worker that Nic was seen approaching his car has been checked out and validated, although it is hard to really KNOW without LE releasing information.

With respect to your opinion on the donations, I believe there are very, very many people who will donate to help a little child to have a home over his head and food in his tummy. I think there are also people who would donate to print flyers, etc, even to search the water, but I've never heard of a donation fund for a grieving family be "earmarked" for any one particular purpose.

it may explain why Christine got a free house...(if the house came from a Mars Hillian).

Snipped for space! Christine may have received the right to move into a rent house rent free because God does indeed answer prayer. MANY people in my area opened up rent homes free of charge to victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, it's not unheard of for good people to help someone who is in trouble.

Sheesh.

I'm truly becoming offended of your snide remarks about the church that I truly love and am a member of.

Otter, I cannot answer for any other poster, but I do think that many here do not understand the MarsHills position on certain subjects, and I KNOW many here don't understand about asking God for the desires of your heart, since Christine's prayer request was picked apart and mocked. When I try to think about hurtful remarks from the point of view that the poster means no harm, just doesn't understand or has a personal issue, it helps me not to "take it personally."

God bless, Otter. I appreciate that you've taken the time to try to answer some of our questions about your church. And I'm thankful to my Father that your church has put its hands and feet where its mouth is and has reached out to Christine and embraced her.

Thanks. A common sense post. SHEESH. Whatever people think of this woman, these children are missing their father. She has to move. If there is no resolution to the case (think of the Brian Shaffer disappearance), there can be no insurance or Social Security Death Benefits. She will have to start working full time, and fast, and that will mean day care with its extra costs in money and emotional dislocation for the kids. If we assume (just for this one moment) that she has no idea where Nicholas is or whether or not he is alive, she goes to bed wondering if he is dead or he has just abandoned her and the kids. And then there are all the people looking at her to see if she is somehow benefitting from the situation.

Yes, I agree with you. The cost to Christine and her family of Nic's absence will be great. I honestly do not think Christine knows anything about Nic's disappearance. I saw her on her first visit on Greta's show, and she looked completely blindsided to me. Plus no one would deliberately put themselves in the position she is in! Her life and the lives of her three children will never, ever be the same. The program I mentioned contained interviews with the abandoned boys, now teens/early adults. It was horrifying to hear the impact the abandonment of their father had on them. And on their mom. I pray Christine and Nic's children will have answers earlier than those boys so perhaps the psychological damage will be mitigated.

pittsburghgirl
03-25-2008, 07:01 PM
RE: parking tickets. I had innumerable tickets when I was in grad school because the meter would run out. Sometimes I got a ticket, but it was far less than paying to put the car in a lot or garage.

KR2tonenow
03-25-2008, 07:01 PM
I think it kind for a stranger to offer a home for a family in need.

There was a poster back aways, that mentioned a spokesperson, would be a great idea for this family, then alot of these questions, as a public can get answered.

A spokesperson can act as liaison for the media as well as LE. Setting up a formal donation site to be allocated for search procedures is indeed a great idea!

pittsburghgirl
03-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Yes, I agree with you. The cost to Christine and her family of Nic's absence will be great. I honestly do not think Christine knows anything about Nic's disappearance. I saw her on her first visit on Greta's show, and she looked completely blindsided to me. Plus no one would deliberately put themselves in the position she is in! Her life and the lives of her three children will never, ever be the same. The program I mentioned contained interviews with the abandoned boys, now teens/early adults. It was horrifying to hear the impact the abandonment of their father had on them. And on their mom. I pray Christine and Nic's children will have answers earlier than those boys so perhaps the psychological damage will be mitigated.

First, let me say that I appreciated your response to Otter. I am not myself of a conservative religious background, but I know many people who believe the Bible literally and try to live by that, which is not easy. After I read yesterday's posts, I went to some of the Mars Hill sites and was sad to see the struggle going on in that church. From my perspective, that may simply be a direct result of a church growing so large that it can no longer hold itself together. But it bothers me that these struggles bleed over into WS, since the purpose here is to look at the case, and to, as best we can, see things from the standpoint of the victim. Until I see some evidence, Christine is a women whose husband has disappeared, leaving her with a big mess.

Roxanne
03-25-2008, 07:18 PM
I've been following this story here and over at In Session. The In Session board is locked AGAIN...a few members were putting together media lists to get this story back in the news. Why is this being discouraged? Usually a family is begging for help from "anyone" to find their missing loved one. In this case, it seems the family is insulted because people care and want to help locate him.

I'm really starting to wonder if Nicholas is, in fact, still missing. :confused:

Otter
03-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Thank you kgeaux. You definitely understand.

DeltaDawn
03-25-2008, 09:18 PM
I think it kind for a stranger to offer a home for a family in need.

There was a poster back aways, that mentioned a spokesperson, would be a great idea for this family, then alot of these questions, as a public can get answered.

A spokesperson can act as liaison for the media as well as LE. Setting up a formal donation site to be allocated for search procedures is indeed a great idea!

I think that they need to set up donations for the search effort and make it known that the police are not searching anylonger so the family and friends are taking this step themselves.

That statement should open the door back up for the media to do their thing...friends and family need $$ and help to continue the effort to bring Nic home. I really feel AMW, NG and Greta would welcome a recap portion of a show for that.

Publicis has got to have some ideas in this area, too. Afterall getting the word out, advertising is their occupation. They have got to have people who know people who can bend an ear to get this done.

KR2tonenow
03-25-2008, 10:22 PM
I think that they need to set up donations for the search effort and make it known that the police are not searching anylonger so the family and friends are taking this step themselves.

That statement should open the door back up for the media to do their thing...friends and family need $$ and help to continue the effort to bring Nic home. I really feel AMW, NG and Greta would welcome a recap portion of a show for that.

Publicis has got to have some ideas in this area, too. Afterall getting the word out, advertising is their occupation. They have got to have people who know people who can bend an ear to get this done.

All really great ideas, I hope someone from the family takes notice!

Bobbisangel
03-25-2008, 11:56 PM
I've been following this story here and over at In Session. The In Session board is locked AGAIN...a few members were putting together media lists to get this story back in the news. Why is this being discouraged? Usually a family is begging for help from "anyone" to find their missing loved one. In this case, it seems the family is insulted because people care and want to help locate him.

I'm really starting to wonder if Nicholas is, in fact, still missing. :confused:

The thread is closed because of the bickering. Coldwater closes it just about every day now. People just can't keep on track and have to fight among themselves it seems. She has laid down the law about people bashing Christine so that has stopped somewhat. Now they just nit pick about other things..lol.

It's not that anyone in the family is saying not to keep trying to find Nick. Some of the posters believe that the request should come directly from the family instead of posters just going ahead and contacting the newspapers themselves. Personally, I doubt that the family would have any reason to not want people to keep helping find Nick. Christine has asked for peoples help and so we should help if there is something that we think we can do. It's important to keep his picture out there whether is is still alive or not...he still needs to be found.

Bobbisangel
03-26-2008, 12:02 AM

I don't know about visions and dreams but I believe that I read that they do believe in prophecies.

Bobbisangel
03-26-2008, 12:16 AM
She knows everyone is reading her blog. I sometimes think she leaves messages for us.

I highly doubt that we are the center of her universe. She has bigger and better things to do then think up things for our benefit. How would she know if any of us are reading on the other places? She was sharing the scripture with people that are lifting her up and praying for her family.

Bobbisangel
03-26-2008, 12:22 AM
No we don't. All prophesy has ceased. God has revealed all He will reveal.

What do you mean that God has revealed all He will reveal? Prophesy is in the bible and I haven't read a date that the Lord said it will stop. I'm not being funny...why does your pastor say that?

NoKoolaidKid
03-26-2008, 12:29 AM
I highly doubt that we are the center of her universe. She has bigger and better things to do then think up things for our benefit. How would she know if any of us are reading on the other places? She was sharing the scripture with people that are lifting her up and praying for her family.

Okey dokey! I guess I was confused by the other messages she had left for people on boards, including here. :)

Bobbisangel
03-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Okey dokey! I guess I was confused by the other messages she had left for people on boards, including here. :)

That was when Nick first went missing.....not recently. Remember, she decided to stop saying anything to Webslueths or In Sessions because of the bashing that she was getting and the way every single thing that she said was picked apart and turned upside down. She didn't leave the scripture on here...someone brought it over here.

Fairy1
03-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Sooooooooooo, are we trying to help find Nicholas or are we arguing the finer points of religion? Is his family actually staging any searches? Have they contacted TES? Is LE searching for him? There are certain actions that speak louder than words. If my husband was missing, I would be searching to the ends of the earth!!! I understand Christine's need to survive and go on - particularly for the sake of the children. But something here just isn't quite right and all the in-fighting will not bring a resolution. IMHO

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 10:53 AM
The thread is closed because of the bickering. Coldwater closes it just about every day now. People just can't keep on track and have to fight among themselves it seems. She has laid down the law about people bashing Christine so that has stopped somewhat. Now they just nit pick about other things..lol.

I understand about the bickering, but that wasn't happening on the thread yesterday...people were pulling together and working out a plan to get NF back in the media "news or no news." It's a shame, one or two people manage to twist the purpose of that board EVERY day. And Coldwater should have been fired years ago. IS people should come over here....the mods rock!!!

It's not that anyone in the family is saying not to keep trying to find Nick. Some of the posters believe that the request should come directly from the family instead of posters just going ahead and contacting the newspapers themselves. Personally, I doubt that the family would have any reason to not want people to keep helping find Nick. Christine has asked for peoples help and so we should help if there is something that we think we can do. It's important to keep his picture out there whether is is still alive or not...he still needs to be found.

It's clear to me that nothing is being done to find Nicholas...from LE or family. The silence from his family is bizarre. His sister is very active in a church and they have a website...no missing poster on there, no prayers, no mention of Nic at all. The posters in the lobby at Nic's company have been removed. CF didn't complain when the Etsy people were campaigning to Nancy Grace, Greta, etc. Ahhh...but donations were rolling in so publicity was good THEN.

I think CF really did believe he was missing...but, IMO, she heard something or found something in the house or on his computer and now she knows he walked. I can't think of any other reason for the lack of effort to locate him.

Beth Engleman
03-26-2008, 11:58 AM
[quote=Roxanne;2078919]I understand about the bickering, but that wasn't happening on the thread yesterday...

I was on the the In Session thread yesterday and yes, there was name calling and fighting going on. K Anne called Envision a name and started attacking her participation on the board. The board was shut down about an hour after that. Coldwater had sent at least four warnings before that stating that posters must stay on subject and follow the rules.

As for sending e-mail and distributing of posters regarding his disappearance, I think Coldwater wanted a separate thread for this discussion. No one started one and continued to do this on the discussion of Nicholas Francisco forum.

The posters from there have scatttered and are now posting on other Boards including this one.

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Could it be that Christine is just mind boggled over this and the family too? That once LE says they are not searching, they have no leads that they don't know how to proceed. Not everyone is savy in how to locate missing people.
That's why I keep posting here in the hopes that Christine or her family is still reading this. They could contact Texas Equasearch. They could raise money for search efforts advising they want to continue the search because LE is not searching.
Maybe a family friend or coworker will step up and help by organizing things. Christine cannot do this alone, nor can his family. If I wasn't on the opposite side of the country I would get in touch with them and offer to help. Maybe someone inthe area reading this will be moved to action for Christine and the family for the search efforts.

Danesgrandma
03-26-2008, 12:14 PM
I know that awhile back there was someone posting on here that worked with Nicholas. does anyone know what is going on at work without him? I mean someone must have been moved up in his position by now? No? ok, well what are his friends saying, He didnt have any? what is wrong with this picture here? His family isnt saying anything, people at work are not saying anything?LE isnt saying anything, Christine isnt saying anything,
what woud be the reasons everyone is "not" saying anything. can we take a look at this from another angle and see whats up with this?

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I know that awhile back there was someone posting on here that worked with Nicholas. does anyone know what is going on at work without him? I mean someone must have been moved up in his position by now? No? ok, well what are his friends saying, He didnt have any? what is wrong with this picture here? His family isnt saying anything, people at work are not saying anything?LE isnt saying anything, Christine isnt saying anything,
what woud be the reasons everyone is "not" saying anything. can we take a look at this from another angle and see whats up with this?

I think maybe no one is saying anything because LE isn't saying anything. If LE says they are not searching, they have no leads..what can the family and co workers say? Maybe that they will continue their efforts on their own and stay in touch with LE?

But I do feel that when it comes to searching for missing adults there are not as many avenues in place as there are with children.

TES needs to be contacted as well as any other missing person organizations on the west coast. They could give good info on how to logically proceed doing a search effort.

Since Panther Lake and water searches have not been conducted that would be my first choice for search efforts. But I am not there and I am not an expert.

Beth Engleman
03-26-2008, 12:41 PM

A poster on IS said that she called Publicis to find out why Nicholas's missing person poster was removed from the Lobby of the building there in Seattle. She was transferred to HR who told her that they had no comment and had no information to give to her. She then abruptly hung up.

This all adds up to one big mystery !

SeriouslySearching
03-26-2008, 01:06 PM
what woud be the reasons everyone is "not" saying anything. can we take a look at this from another angle and see whats up with this?If they found out he was gay and decided to live an alternative lifestyle, they would not be readily advertising it. If they provided proof to Christine of this, she would be reluctant to share this with others. He could still be on the books as missing, but walking away from his life is not a crime and LE would stop searching...as they have done. :rolleyes:

Beth Engleman
03-26-2008, 01:18 PM
If they found out he was gay and decided to live an alternative lifestyle, they would not be readily advertising it. If they provided proof to Christine of this, she would be reluctant to share this with others. He could still be on the books as missing, but walking away from his life is not a crime and LE would stop searching...as they have done. :rolleyes:

This could be true but maybe only part of the reason. I think that Nicholas has information of some kind that may have put him in danger and left to save his family and his life. He also might have committed a crime and needs to hide from LE. His family may suspect this and are slowing down the search.

This is just my opinion and not based on fact. I have no direct knowledge of this and should not be taken as anything other than that.

kgeaux
03-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Thank you kgeaux. You definitely understand.

You're welcome! :blowkiss:

If they found out he was gay and decided to live an alternative lifestyle, they would not be readily advertising it. If they provided proof to Christine of this, she would be reluctant to share this with others. He could still be on the books as missing, but walking away from his life is not a crime and LE would stop searching...as they have done. :rolleyes:

If it was known to police that Nic had "decided to live an alternative lifestyle" and they had proof to back that up, Nic would not be on LE's missing list anymore. LE will not list a man as missing as a courtesy or favor to a wife. THAT would be illegal!

I believe LE is being truthful when they say they have no evidence whatsoever to point in ANY direction.

SeriouslySearching
03-26-2008, 02:00 PM
There is a man here that is still listed as missing and people became aware of his alternative lifestyle to explain his abrupt absence. It was not made public. Because LE has not actually found him, they remain to consider it a missing persons case...but the search was called off long ago. So I guess they are "illegally" registering him.

murdershewrote
03-26-2008, 02:11 PM
I thought I read on another forum that NF was not on LE's missing list, nor was the guy from Costco?

Melly53
03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Has anyone thought to notify all of the pawn shops in that area, as well as surrounding areas to be on the look out for his computer, or to check their records to see if it was already pawned? Since LE can't seem to decide whether NF met with foul play or left of his own accord, I don't think I would "assume" that LE had done this. Does anyone know if the surrounding counties even share information regarding pawned items with each other. I know where I live they don't. Just a thought. MOO

Earthbound Misfit I
03-26-2008, 02:38 PM
As of a couple days ago LE said Nicholas was still missing and didn't know if he was voluntarily missing or if it was foul play. They said they have absolutely no evidence of the latter.

ETA: To be listed as a missing person on the KCSO website the case has to meet a certain criteria. I don't think Nicholas's case fits that criteria at this time as they have no proof he was a victim of foul play. LE says they are still investigating Nicholas's case.

I thought I read on another forum that NF was not on LE's missing list, nor was the guy from Costco?

christine2448
03-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Has anyone thought to notify all of the pawn shops in that area, as well as surrounding areas to be on the look out for his computer, or to check their records to see if it was already pawned? Since LE can't seem to decide whether NF met with foul play or left of his own accord, I don't think I would "assume" that LE had done this. Does anyone know if the surrounding counties even share information regarding pawned items with each other. I know where I live they don't. Just a thought. MOO

Hiya Melly, welcome to WS. I had asked these same questions and pulled phone #'s for all the local shops to call..IIRC, this was discussed by posters indepth back in one of the older threads and I believe we assumed LE would be doing this? Anyone remember exactly?

Earthbound Misfit I
03-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Christine, all I remember about it is you brought up the idea about FAXing or calling all the pawn shops in the area of Federal Way. I thought it was a great idea. There were some who thought that most likely police had been in touch with or were getting in touch with the pawn shops and we just let it go at that.

Hiya Melly, welcome to WS. I had asked these same questions and pulled phone #'s for all the local shops to call..IIRC, this was discussed by posters indepth back in one of the older threads and I believe we assumed LE would be doing this? Anyone remember exactly?

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Could it be that Christine is just mind boggled over this and the family too? That once LE says they are not searching, they have no leads that they don't know how to proceed. Not everyone is savy in how to locate missing people.
That's why I keep posting here in the hopes that Christine or her family is still reading this. They could contact Texas Equasearch. They could raise money for search efforts advising they want to continue the search because LE is not searching.
Maybe a family friend or coworker will step up and help by organizing things. Christine cannot do this alone, nor can his family. If I wasn't on the opposite side of the country I would get in touch with them and offer to help. Maybe someone inthe area reading this will be moved to action for Christine and the family for the search efforts.

Supposedly, a PI from IS is helping Christine so I would hope that she's been in touch with the various organizations who assist family in these situations.

I find it hard to believe that both families left her on her own to deal with this. But it seems that way.

murdershewrote
03-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Seems we are more interested in finding NF that anybody else....if his wife, family, employer and LE aren't doing anything pro active, that tells me they really believe he just took off and don't want to cause any trouble or expense in having people look for him, not the least being the embarrassment if/when he walks thru the door.

I hope he does.

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Supposedly, a PI from IS is helping Christine so I would hope that she's been in touch with the various organizations who assist family in these situations.

I find it hard to believe that both families left her on her own to deal with this. But it seems that way.

Roxanne..what is IS ?
Thank you in advance
DD

Earthbound Misfit I
03-26-2008, 04:35 PM
I think IS is the InSessions boards.

Roxanne..what is IS ?
Thank you in advance
DD

christine2448
03-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Has it been discussed anywhere his online habits? Where he 'hung out'?

Myspace? Facebook? A forum like this? Gaming? IIRC, it was mentioned his computer was always 'attached to his hip'..not those words, but, ya know what I mean.

I mentioned and posted that LE said that online was a good place to look (I think they said something like that, will look back). Has anyone been lurking? If so, where?

christine2448
03-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Here is what I said:

Detectives and Francisco are relying heavily on the Internet with the hope of finding Nicholas.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ingman08m.html (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004268764_missingman08m.html)

Reading up on things....this one sentence catches my eye....wonder what we some of us can be doing? Lurking.

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 04:42 PM
I think IS is the InSessions boards.

Thanks RK ...I'm a little slow sometimes.

I am glad she has a PI working with her.

Christine I think he was mainly involved on the computer with his Etsy store for logo's, etc. and then a few advertizing forums, but mostly he is a graphic artist and the computer was a tool for designing and selling those designs. I think he had a Myspace or something similiar but nothing unusual there.

twinkiesmom
03-26-2008, 05:13 PM
If the PI you're talking about is one of the regular In Sessions posters, I think it's not a PI but rather a volunteer search organization.

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 05:47 PM
If the PI you're talking about is one of the regular In Sessions posters, I think it's not a PI but rather a volunteer search organization.

Yes, a volunteer search organization but she is also a licensed PI....I can't confirm that LOL - that what she posted.

New article today...interesting!!

http://www.marktd.com/storyframe.php?title=Nicholas-Francisco-Update-Donation-Information

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Well a volunteer search organization is also good too. I they are covering all the bases with her.

Bobbisangel
03-26-2008, 05:50 PM
The person on InSessions is a PI and has been in touch with Christine. That person has also said that she knows it as fact that there is no PI working on this case. Remember when Nick first went missing his employer said they were going to hire a PI to look for Nick? They never did do that. The person on InSessions that is a PI isn't sharing much of anything that is said between her/him and Christine which is understandable but she/he did say that they know for a fact that there is no PI.

I did send an email to FindNick yesterday and talked about Texas ES and Tim Miller. I received a very nice email back saying that they would pass that info on. I suggested that Christine call instead of sending an email so that she would have direct contact with them.

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Seems we are more interested in finding NF that anybody else....if his wife, family, employer and LE aren't doing anything pro active, that tells me they really believe he just took off and don't want to cause any trouble or expense in having people look for him, not the least being the embarrassment if/when he walks thru the door.

I hope he does.

Thank you for saying that....that's the feeling I get too.

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 06:01 PM
New article today...interesting!!

http://www.marktd.com/storyframe.php?title=Nicholas-Francisco-Update-Donation-Information

Did anyone try this link. 5 minutes ago there was an article dated March 26 and now it's gone.

kgeaux
03-26-2008, 06:02 PM
There is a man here that is still listed as missing and people became aware of his alternative lifestyle to explain his abrupt absence. It was not made public. Because LE has not actually found him, they remain to consider it a missing persons case...but the search was called off long ago. So I guess they are "illegally" registering him.

I am speechless. I really am! I think if LE has not actually found him, he IS technically missing. How on earth would they KNOW for sure that the man is voluntarily living an alternative lifestyle without contacting him? Would LE really just take someone's elses word to believe it was voluntary? Even if they had a note from the person, would they just believe it was not written under duress? If LE has been unable to find this man to confirm his disappearance is voluntary, then he IS missing and they should be actively looking for him!

When a person is listed as missing by LE, it triggers certain things, doesn't it? The person is listed on missing persons sites other than LE. Monies, time and energy is being spent looking for someone. If LE knew for certain that there was no reason to look or to encourage others to look, it would be so wrong of them to do so. Everytime a UI body of a male matching that description would be found, it would trigger comparisons to see it the body matches someone LE knew was alive and well. All LE would have to do is say the person was voluntarily away. They aren't under any obligation to explain matters to the public, and they certainly don't have to reveal any details of the person's sex life to us. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are so many ways to handle a situation like that without leaving a person on a missing persons list.

kgeaux
03-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Did anyone try this link. 5 minutes ago there was an article dated March 26 and now it's gone.

I have had that happen to me once. The article I'd linked was probably on the web less than 10 minutes, and then it was pulled! It turned out that what I had read in that article was completely fictional. Maybe that is what happened here? What did the article say?

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 06:11 PM
I have had that happen to me once. The article I'd linked was probably on the web less than 10 minutes, and then it was pulled! It turned out that what I had read in that article was completely fictional. Maybe that is what happened here? What did the article say?

I think it was human error LOL...this should work:

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/publicis/

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 06:30 PM
The person on InSessions is a PI and has been in touch with Christine. That person has also said that she knows it as fact that there is no PI working on this case. Remember when Nick first went missing his employer said they were going to hire a PI to look for Nick? They never did do that. The person on InSessions that is a PI isn't sharing much of anything that is said between her/him and Christine which is understandable but she/he did say that they know for a fact that there is no PI.

I did send an email to FindNick yesterday and talked about Texas ES and Tim Miller. I received a very nice email back saying that they would pass that info on. I suggested that Christine call instead of sending an email so that she would have direct contact with them.

I don't think the employer ever said they would hire a PI...IIRC, someone on Etsy said they "heard" a PI was hired by Publicis and everyone believed it. Honestly, the InSessions PI can't do too much from across the country. CF needs a local search team or PI.

Someone on the supportingchristine site tried to pass along the TES info...the mod of that forum posted: "Christine previously asked about this exact group and was given this same information back in February when she was attempting to find out the name of this particular search group. She stated previously that she had contacted the director of the group as well. I did not imply that any disrespect was given and was simply letting everyone know that Christine knows about this service and has been in contact with them already. We do not know the outcome of the situation, which is obviously fine. All support is appreciated"

RhondaIL
03-26-2008, 07:18 PM
The information about a PI came from http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/publicis/art_director_missing_nicholas_francisco_77713.asp

A poster from another crime board contacted Media Bistro re the PI. Media Bistro said the information about the PI came from the staff and director of Publicis.

T-Rex
03-26-2008, 07:35 PM
I just started to search for something on Google, and discovered that there have been two million, seven-hundred-forty-six-thousand searches for "Nicholas Francisco update/s." If that's not enough to convince the press the public is interested, I don't know what is.

KR2tonenow
03-26-2008, 08:31 PM

Now, that's a thought!:crazy:

Dexter17
03-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Interesting article, thanks for posting that.
At least Publicis is still thinking about the case.

What confuses me though, is why the family page has no picture of him, and why the bella pages have no new entries or photos of him. I'm beginning to think he has somehow been shunned there.

DeltaDawn
03-26-2008, 09:12 PM
So, where does all this info leave us in the search for Nic? Still the same story different song.

I like SS's idea about the alternate lifestyle..but.. that explains waliking away from family and MH..but not his job. I thought that he really loved his job..from posts by friends, coworkers and family. He was doing well for his age and just doesn't seem like something he would walk away from. Certainly Publicis would not have a problem with whatever his lifestyle was. So..would he have left a job he had invested years in..that was in his field, that he loved..because he couldn't admit to family that he was gay?

Poo
03-26-2008, 09:55 PM
In keeping with the alternative life style theory, the February 3 sermon at MH was "Sexual Sin" and had a lot of anti-homosexual statements in it. It was listed on the MH website and it was available to listen to as of last week.

Roxanne
03-26-2008, 11:09 PM
I just started to search for something on Google, and discovered that there have been two million, seven-hundred-forty-six-thousand searches for "Nicholas Francisco update/s." If that's not enough to convince the press the public is interested, I don't know what is.

Yes, the public is interested...but is the family? IMO, if the family isn't making every attempt to keep Nicholas' name and face in the news, the press won't bother either. Christine had publicity that other families of the missing would LOVE to have....Greta, Nancy Grace, Fox News, local Seattle papers, but she (and his family) didn't keep it in the news. His missing poster should be on every missing person website available. CF never put his poster on her myspace or her etsy profile. Rather than removing his pictures from the various photo sites, she should have been adding more.

So, do we (media, WS's, InSessions, etc.) keep spinning our wheels to help a family that doesn't seem to need or want the help? No searches being planned, no fundraisers to raise the reward fund or pay for a PI or search teams. Where ARE their family and friends...do they have real life friends? It's only been 6 weeks...

SeriouslySearching
03-26-2008, 11:29 PM
In keeping with the alternative life style theory, the February 3 sermon at MH was "Sexual Sin" and had a lot of anti-homosexual statements in it. It was listed on the MH website and it was available to listen to as of last week.This is very interesting.

snarkymalarkey
03-26-2008, 11:30 PM

While anything is possible in this case, ...just for the sake of exploring an angle, (Hey, at least this angle allows him to be alive in the end). What dosn't make sense is not being in contact with his children.

So, just for sake of exploring this theory, I wonder what the cooling off period is for ending the relationship of a prior lifestlye. At some point you would want your children back in your life? One partner couldn't deny that over the other, if the other wasn't proven unfit by the courts. (and it dosn't appear either of them are unfit)

Hopefully the above isn't the case, but as time progresses and he dosn't show up, i think the chances of this having any kind of fairy-tale ending is over.

Melly53
03-26-2008, 11:51 PM
So, where does all this info leave us in the search for Nic? Still the same story different song.

I like SS's idea about the alternate lifestyle..but.. that explains waliking away from family and MH..but not his job. I thought that he really loved his job..from posts by friends, coworkers and family. He was doing well for his age and just doesn't seem like something he would walk away from. Certainly Publicis would not have a problem with whatever his lifestyle was. So..would he have left a job he had invested years in..that was in his field, that he loved..because he couldn't admit to family that he was gay?

An alternative lifestyle may not have anything to do with it. From what I have read, I get the impression that this family was in dire financial straits BEFORE Nick ever went missing and he had just learned about another child on the way. Perhaps everything in their marriage was not as great as CF wants everyone to believe and he did just walk away. It's always a possibility. IMO

SeriouslySearching
03-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Why does the title of this thread have Nick going missing on 2-13-07? LOL Some sleuths we are!! (I see some mod ran over here and changed it. Thanks! It only took 4 threads to notice it and the other three still say '07.)

Fairy1
03-27-2008, 12:09 AM
This case is so unsettling. On the one hand, you hope he didn't just walk away. Then again, if he did, he's likely ok. Either way is difficult. People do just walk away - never to be heard from again. It's ironic that just recently they discovered a man in Seattle who went missing from the east 20+ years ago. His first (and only) baby was on the way when he left. When there are no serious searches underway or planned, it seems to me that those closest to the case know more than we do. Speculation has made the message boards so contentious. I hope for the best for all involved.

Melly53
03-27-2008, 12:57 AM
Did everyone see this story and interview with CF by KIRO yesterday?

http://www.kirotv.com/video/15589884/index.html

Melly53
03-27-2008, 02:20 AM
This case is so unsettling. On the one hand, you hope he didn't just walk away. Then again, if he did, he's likely ok. Either way is difficult. People do just walk away - never to be heard from again. It's ironic that just recently they discovered a man in Seattle who went missing from the east 20+ years ago. His first (and only) baby was on the way when he left. When there are no serious searches underway or planned, it seems to me that those closest to the case know more than we do. Speculation has made the message boards so contentious. I hope for the best for all involved.

Fairy1 I have to agree that this case is unsettling. Sometimes I think he met with fowl play and other times I think he walked away on his own. Too many questions and no answers is frustrating and his family does need an answer one way or the other.

Working on the idea that he met with fowl play. I wonder if he could have made a slight detour on his way home. Did he by chance mention anything to his friends, family or coworkers of something that he wanted to get for his wife or perhaps his children for Valentine's day that would have taken him off his supposed route? The answer to those questions might widen the search area. Too bad that they impounded his car right away, instead of doing a stake out on it to see whom if anyone was using the car.

Where are you Nicholas??????

IMO, JMO. MOO

Chicogirl36
03-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Working on the idea that he met with fowl play. I wonder if he could have made a slight detour on his way home. Did he by chance mention anything to his friends, family or coworkers of something that he wanted to get for his wife or perhaps his children for Valentine's day that would have taken him off his supposed route? The answer to those questions might widen the search area. Too bad that they impounded his car right away, instead of doing a stake out on it to see whom if anyone was using the car.

Where are you Nicholas??????

IMO, JMO. MOO

I agree Melly. Where are all of his family and friends pleading to the media? If not the major talking heads, why not AMW, GMA, The Today Show, The Early Show, Dateline, 20/20, etc. These types of shows air plenty of local and off-beat stories that the mainstream media doesnt report on, or has hit a brick wall with. I am surprised that if not CF, why not parents, siblings, close friends arent doing interviews to the media? I saw them each once while searches were going on, but other than that, I have seen nothing.
The last thing that bothers me is that the majority of sites in support of bringing Nick home, dont show any pics of him. If they do now, there are very few. When he first went missing,I saw LOTS. In fact, those first photos showed me what a loving, and devoted dad he seems to be.
Please come Nick if youre able to.

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 02:52 AM
So... Feb 3, the church they attend has a sermon about (homo)sexuality.
On Feb 3, Nic starts his Etsy store- Kauno- and lists a few design services; he sells two- one to CF for her new store Rinnovi (advertising banner)and then, his third sale is on Feb 13, the day he goes missing.

Feb 11th, they left the church.The whole family had the flu that weekend.

So many questions...Who was his last sale? Did that person ever receive product? Why put all this new store stuff (his & hers) togehter right before deciding to walk away.? Does a person planning to skip out do all these things right beforehand?

dangermouse
03-27-2008, 04:23 AM
Hi - that's not new - thats from March 13th.

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 04:50 AM
I wonder why it has a March 26 date?

deek
03-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Dexter17, it's entirely possible that Christine opened, "stocked," and was planning to run the day-to-day operation of Nicholas' kauno shop on Etsy. She could keep track of what was happening in the shop and just hand over any orders for him to fill.

She'd have been in Etsyland anyway, tending to her shops, and he needn't have been involved other than fulfilling the orders that came through his shop.

kgeaux
03-27-2008, 08:22 AM
An alternative lifestyle may not have anything to do with it. From what I have read, I get the impression that this family was in dire financial straits BEFORE Nick ever went missing and he had just learned about another child on the way. Perhaps everything in their marriage was not as great as CF wants everyone to believe and he did just walk away. It's always a possibility. IMO

Obviously their finances weren't in good shape before he left. Most families are one paycheck away from homelessness, according to many financial analysts. That is one scary fact, isn't it? We should ALL have six months salary saved up for emergencies, and if we can't save then we need to face the fact that we are living beyond our means.

The low finances, combined with the fact that PW just laid off 10 or so workers, makes me wonder if Nic knew his job was about to end. (I don't know if his department was included in the layoffs, or if his position was one that was scheduled to be eliminated: I am just putting two facts together and trying to "merge" them.) Could this be as simple as he didn't have the financial ability to purchase a sack of organic sugar and that freaked him out?????

Hmm. The startling new news was that he had his laptop and ipod with him? I'm not getting it. We've known from the beginning that Nic carried the laptop with him everywhere. So that's not new. Is this the first time we have heard he took his Ipod home? And what is the significance of him taking it home? If the Ipod was something he ALWAYS left at PW, never ever took home, then the implication is he knew he wasn't coming back to his job. If it is something he regularly took home, then it's just something else that local pawn shops need to keep an eye out for. (Not that the video shared any pertinent info: what color is the ipod? what model? etc.)

According to the video, the family still has not been informed about fingerprint evidence found in the car. That is shocking! Surely LE has had time to get the results back?

Christine is facing the fact that Nic may have walked away, even though she still doesn't seem to believe that. Just having the possibility suddenly become "real" has got to be catastrophic. How very painful and confusing it must be for her.

twinkiesmom
03-27-2008, 10:32 AM
On Feb 3, Nic starts his Etsy store- Kauno- and lists a few design services; he sells two- one to CF for her new store Rinnovi (advertising banner)and then, his third sale is on Feb 13, the day he goes missing.

So many questions...Who was his last sale? Did that person ever receive product? Why put all this new store stuff (his & hers) togehter right before deciding to walk away.? Does a person planning to skip out do all these things right beforehand?

Rinnovi would have been expensive to start up...I just read a thread from Bath & Body shop owners, and they estimated their start up costs in the $400 to $2000 range.

The last customer at Kauno did receive her graphics and was in contact with the police and/or Christine. I believe she posted on one of the blogs.

Since the transaction would have occurred entirely electronically, I think we can rule her out.

NoKoolaidKid
03-27-2008, 10:34 AM

A website is a business that can generate money and be run from any location. So, if you're going to take off and relocate.....you could still run your website for money. Just a thought.

T-Rex
03-27-2008, 11:55 AM
That video's not new; it first ran a while ago.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 12:11 PM
The low finances, combined with the fact that PW just laid off 10 or so workers, makes me wonder if Nic knew his job was about to end. (I don't know if his department was included in the layoffs, or if his position was one that was scheduled to be eliminated: I am just putting two facts together and trying to "merge" them.) Could this be as simple as he didn't have the financial ability to purchase a sack of organic sugar and that freaked him out?????

and he just found out Baby #3 was on the way!!

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Quote:

I dont see any evidence of any shop or online graphics that he made much money at. His shop on Esty was relatively new, he had up some of the logos we saw that he did for others, but on a grand scale we've never seen any proof that his online endeavors had actually produced enough money to Live off of. Or that he sold more than 20 items online in the way of logos. Not what I would call "2nd income"
Me thinks that CF stretches the truth; which in fact could be a big problem for her as a character witness if oneday she is doing the perp walk herself for this crime.
I hope that NF is alive. But I doubt that he is. If he is, he has a cruel streak, that no one knew about.
Chronic:behindbar

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Dexter17, it's entirely possible that Christine opened, "stocked," and was planning to run the day-to-day operation of Nicholas' kauno shop on Etsy. She could keep track of what was happening in the shop and just hand over any orders for him to fill.

She'd have been in Etsyland anyway, tending to her shops, and he needn't have been involved other than fulfilling the orders that came through his shop.

Good point deek. I can picture her setting everything up and telling Nicholas that she'd run the shop for him. "Etsyland"...haha!!

Another poster at InSession mentioned that CF was on chat in Etsy quite often (and late in the night). Maybe Nicholas felt like a "paycheck" only and had enough. He got up with the kids in the AM, worked all day, came home and got the kids bathed and ready for bed and now Christine wants him to work MORE thru Etsy.

I remember being a young parent (4 kids under the age of 7), having a bad day and thinking "is this IT...this is my life now?" Of course, I didn't run away because the next day was better LOL. Nicholas had alot on his plate for a 28 year old young man.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
I wonder why it has a March 26 date?
IN the interveiw it is the 30 day mark in his disappearance.
Not a new video.
Chronic

twinkiesmom
03-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I dont see any evidence of any shop or online graphics that he made much money at. His shop on Esty was relatively new, he had up some of the logos we saw that he did for others, but on a grand scale we've never seen any proof that his online endeavors had actually produced enough money to Live off of.

I don't think the outside freelance work had anything to do with Etsy.
http://www.franciscodesign.com/design/

RhondaIL
03-27-2008, 01:16 PM

The last update was March 10, 2007. Is this normal? TIA

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Christine Francisco Says:
March 13th, 2008 at 01:36 AM (http://mihow.com/articles/2008/3/11/nicholas-francisco#comment-28943)
If any of you know of the sites or have chatted online with Nicholas please contact me via our family blog at thefranciscos.com
also if you know of is online names that is helpful too. trying to find out who he last chatted with.
Please pray. it has been one month. I will never stop searching for him. i am now 10.5 weeks pregnant with our third, i was 6.5 weeks when he went missing. we all miss him.
if you know where he is or what happened to him please please tell the King County Sheriffs office or call 911 or contact me.
New Official website for Nicholas, http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.com
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.

So, I guess everyone feels their baby move that early??? COME ON PPL If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's usually a DUCK even on Easter all dressed up in hats and coats~!!
http://mihow.com/articles/2008/3/11/nicholas-francisco

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 01:31 PM
If Christine had the same degree he had then why couldnt she be the one running the online business instead of him. she knew how to make the graphics too?just because its in his name doesnt mean he even knew it was there.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 01:33 PM

I wonder. I think it did. I thnk they are young and mainly used the net for what they saw as potential income. :bang:

I dont know but I'm still angry that almost every interveiw she gave she gave false info. So it does make me wonder, if this is some kind of scam on her part. If you were Nick would YOU come fwd to the public knowing all of his life, their marriage, the kids, his art his job the whole deal went national? I'm not sure I would. But as a good indv I would contact the National News outlets to say Im alive, I rather not to be located at this time.
PERIOD, end of story. I think CF has traits that MEl McGuire has, esp when it comes to getting the hell outta dodge.
CT

christine2448
03-27-2008, 01:45 PM
This is very interesting.

The sermon on 2/3, I agree SS, very interesting.

Mygirlsadie
03-27-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm just curious but what false info. are you speaking of did Christine give out?

I wonder. I think it did. I thnk they are young and mainly used the net for what they saw as potential income. :bang:

I dont know but I'm still angry that almost every interveiw she gave she gave false info. So it does make me wonder, if this is some kind of scam on her part. If you were Nick would YOU come fwd to the public knowing all of his life, their marriage, the kids, his art his job the whole deal went national? I'm not sure I would. But as a good indv I would contact the National News outlets to say Im alive, I rather not to be located at this time.
PERIOD, end of story. I think CF has traits that MEl McGuire has, esp when it comes to getting the hell outta dodge.
CT

christine2448
03-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Why does the title of this thread have Nick going missing on 2-13-07? LOL Some sleuths we are!! (I see some mod ran over here and changed it. Thanks! It only took 4 threads to notice it and the other three still say '07.)

Uhhhh, I think that would be newkid, who started it, Windy went with Thread #2 at 07 and me Thread #3 :crazy: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blowkiss:

I fixed 'em.

abstr
03-27-2008, 02:14 PM
I've never read that Christine had the same degree. There are many different art related degrees.

If Christine had the same degree he had then why couldnt she be the one running the online business instead of him. she knew how to make the graphics too?just because its in his name doesnt mean he even knew it was there.

SeriouslySearching
03-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Uhhhh, I think that would be newkid, who started it, Windy went with Thread #2 at 07 and me Thread #3 :crazy: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blowkiss:

I fixed 'em.Hahahahaha~ Hey...it was all of us sleuths that missed it!! I think it was a test!! (We flunked!!) :bang:

murdershewrote
03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
this story hasn't been covered on any national news (cable shows) in a long time and I doubt it will, unless a body is found or he turns up somewhere. I think we're the only ones interested.

DeltaDawn
03-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Christine had a degree in photography with a minor in another arts field. I read that somewhere at the beginning of the month.

twinkiesmom
03-27-2008, 02:47 PM
The last update was March 10, 2007. Is this normal? TIA

It's Christine's website too...He's the designer, she's the photographer.

SeriouslySearching
03-27-2008, 03:00 PM
this story hasn't been covered on any national news (cable shows) in a long time and I doubt it will, unless a body is found or he turns up somewhere. I think we're the only ones interested.Which brings me to the point of why are we continuing? If the people who have the most knowledge of the situation have bowed out...aren't we simply chasing a ghost here? Does it make much sense for us to waste our time on a case when the key players including the police feel there is no reason for them to take further action? :confused:

If the family requested help at this point, we would gladly give it. Obviously, they are not.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Am I missing something (and I could be)? Where does it say anything about feeling the baby move anywhere in what Christine said?

March 13th, 2008 at 01:36 AM (http://mihow.com/articles/2008/3/11/nicholas-francisco#comment-28943)
If any of you know of the sites or have chatted online with Nicholas please contact me via our family blog at thefranciscos.com
also if you know of is online names that is helpful too. trying to find out who he last chatted with.
Please pray. it has been one month. I will never stop searching for him. i am now 10.5 weeks pregnant with our third, i was 6.5 weeks when he went missing. we all miss him.
if you know where he is or what happened to him please please tell the King County Sheriffs office or call 911 or contact me.
New Official website for Nicholas, http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.comSorry, comments are closed for this article.

So, I guess everyone feels their baby move that early??? COME ON PPL If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's usually a DUCK even on Easter all dressed up in hats and coats~!!

DeltaDawn
03-27-2008, 03:14 PM
SS, I sort of agree this case is so cold my teeth are chattering.

But, it is just that fact that makes me want to continue. It is so strange the reactions that have taken place in this case.

LE says they have no evidence of foul play from the car,and are not currently planning any searches. Yet they made it very clear the case is still open and they still are investigating his disappearance.

His wife seems to have given up all hope of finding him at this point. Yet she feels in her heart he would not run off and that he is dead near or in water. Yet she doesn't believe in prophesy. She is shell shocked I am sure and exhibiting symptoms of delayed stress reaction ..who wouldn't be?

I really can see him leaving everything but his job. That part doesn't make sense. If you were planning to leave, you might take off with out telling family..but normally one other person would know and you would probably want to leave notice at work..why not..what would your work do? That way you could still find employment elsewhere. It is one thing to leave your family, but quite another to decide to leave your whole life behind. I know people do that type of thing, but his firends, coworkers etc felt that would not be like him at all.

This case is just a puzzle..and someone has the missing peice.

kgeaux
03-27-2008, 03:30 PM
New Official website for Nicholas, http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.com
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.

Uh. There isn't a single word about feeling the baby move in any of the links you provided. Where did you get that information?

I also am not following what you mean when you tell us about the duck.....

Christine does not have the same degree as Nic.

II dont know but I'm still angry that almost every interveiw she gave she gave false info. So it does make me wonder, if this is some kind of scam on her part. If you were Nick would YOU come fwd to the public knowing all of his life, their marriage, the kids, his art his job the whole deal went national?

WHAT false information??? And nothing about Nic has been released that would be so terribly humiliating that he would refuse to come forward. All we really know about the man is that he was young, handsome, hardworking, apparently loved his wife and babies, recently quit a job, was training at a big promotion, had financial difficulties identical to most Americans and carried his laptop around. None of that would keep a person from coming forward.

His wife seems to have given up all hope of finding him at this point. Yet she feels in her heart he would not run off and that he is dead near or in water. Yet she doesn't believe in prophesy. She is shell shocked I am sure and exhibiting symptoms of delayed stress reaction ..who wouldn't be?

People often embrace wildly different "thought patterns" when faced with the situation Christine is in. I know of two people from the Lafayette area who went to psychics when their loved ones went missing. Both of these people were born again Christians who had previously abhored psychics. But desperation compelled them to reach out into an area they previously would never have dreamed of reaching into.

I totally agree that she is shell-shocked.

twinkiesmom
03-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Christine had a degree in photography with a minor in another arts field. I read that somewhere at the beginning of the month.

I saw that she had a two-year degree in photography..

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Uh. There isn't a single word about feeling the baby move in any of the links you provided. Where did you get that information?

Christine talked about the baby moving a few days after Nicholas was missing. Very strange statement IMO.

rinnovibodyspa says:

thank you all for all of your prayers and support. as of yet i have heard no news on the car so i assume that the lead was another dead end. Please keep praying. please do not loose hope.

I felt our baby move last night. I was so excited I tried to call Nicholas to tell him but then i remembered......
Posted at 12:15 pm, February 18 2008 EST

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5472950&page=76

Mygirlsadie
03-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Actually I know alot of ladies who claim to feel the baby move that early on. Obviously it's not the baby they are feeling but more like gas but you can't tell them that because they are convinced it's their baby.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 04:51 PM
it wasn't the baby moving claim that I found odd. Did she REALLY "try" to call Nicholas and then "remember" he was missing. A little dramatic, no? I'm sure she got a few extra donations after posting that!!

DeltaDawn
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Back to Nic and searching. The first place they need to search is the Panther Lake by the Heritage Condos where Nic's car was found. It is possible the car keys, his laptop, cell phone or Ipod may have been tossed there, as well as Nic.

Any other ideas where you would pick to search if we could?

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Back to Nic and searching. The first place they need to search is the Panther Lake by the Heritage Condos where Nic's car was found. It is possible the car keys, his laptop, cell phone or Ipod may have been tossed there, as well as Nic.

Any other ideas where you would pick to search if we could?

That makes sense, but I don't anticipate any searches by LE. The family needs TES for that....hope they have been contacted by now!!

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
I don't think it odd that Christine said she went to call Nicholas and then "remembered" he is missing. There are times now that I see something or hear something that I think my dad would enjoy/think funny, etc. & think about calling him and then "remember" he is deceased. He has been gone 4 years now.

it wasn't the baby moving claim that I found odd. Did she REALLY "try" to call Nicholas and then "remember" he was missing. A little dramatic, no? I'm sure she got a few extra donations after posting that!!

RhondaIL
03-27-2008, 05:14 PM

I found the "baby moving" statement odd. She has had 2 children. IMO, she would know the difference between a gas bubble and the baby moving.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112 reports a 7 week fetus is not much bigger than the top of a pencil eraser and weighs less than an aspirin.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't think it odd that Christine said she went to call Nicholas and then "remembered" he is missing. There are times now that I see something or hear something that I think my dad would enjoy/think funny, etc. & think about calling him and then "remember" he is deceased. He has been gone 4 years now.

I understand that, BUT she didn't say she went to call him...."she tried to call him" (pick up the phone, dial, then....remember). IMO, that's odd.

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
If Nic has been dumped in the lake, someone would have had to weigh the body down, or in a short while, it would rise to the surface, correct?
If he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge, he would surface fairly soon as well.
One might use metal detectors around the condos and the lake/woods to see if the keys or the ipod turn up.
We need more information though--
were his keys with the car?
did he clean out his desk at work?
have the cell phone records turned up anything?
and what about the search of the car...?
JMHO

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 05:29 PM
delta dawn, I have asked several times if an older gas station that is being spray painted on the outside (pinkish tan) with the old garage bay doors is anywhere near where the car was found. This gas station would have paper in the windows protecting them from the spray paint? does anyone know that lives there? also this gas station would be near a park with water.
I still think this is work related

Bobbisangel
03-27-2008, 05:29 PM

Is it really necessary to be so darn catty about everything this woman says or does? My daughter was murdered 14 years ago and there are still times that something happens and I think "I've got to tell Shelley that." You make it sound like Christine has done something horribly wrong no matter what she does or says. The FACT is she is an innocent victim with a husband missing.
Just because there is nothing new to talk about concerning Nick is it really necessary to focus snotty remarks on Christine...still. It really wastes space.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm not certain if Nic would have come to the surface had he been dumped. I think water temperature has some bearing on that. The colder the water is the less likely it is for a body to surface. There is a lake like that here and the bodies didn't even surface after years of being in the lake. The only reason they were found is because of recent drownings and sonar was brought out to locate their bodies and during that time they found the other bodies.

Here is a snip of an article about it:

Bodies believed to be those of an Orem couple were recovered from Strawberry Reservoir Friday, the climax of what turned into a remarkable nine-day "CSI"-like search after their fishing boat was swamped in a storm.

High-tech sonar and recovery equipment enabled searchers to find not only the bodies of Steven and Catheryn Roundy but unexpectedly those of three other people long missing in the reservoir. The body of another long-lost victim has yet to be located.

More at link:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20061118/ai_n16861486
---

If Nic has been dumped in the lake, someone would have had to weigh the body down, or in a short while, it would rise to the surface, correct?
If he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge, he would surface fairly soon as well.
One might use metal detectors around the condos and the lake/woods to see if the keys or the ipod turn up.
We need more information though--
were his keys with the car?
did he clean out his desk at work?
have the cell phone records turned up anything?
and what about the search of the car...?
JMHO

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Is it really necessary to be so darn catty about everything this woman says or does? My daughter was murdered 14 years ago and there are still times that something happens and I think "I've got to tell Shelley that." You make it sound like Christine has done something horribly wrong no matter what she does or says. The FACT is she is an innocent victim with a husband missing.
Just because there is nothing new to talk about concerning Nick is it really necessary to focus snotty remarks on Christine...still. It really wastes space.

:) discussing what a spouse says and does after her husband disappears is part of the discussions around here. Double standard because the husband is missing?

I don't believe she's an innocent victim. Since you don't agree with me, my opinions are catty and snotty and waste of space? Feel free to ignore my posts.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm not certain if Nic would have come to the surface had he been dumped. I think water temperature has some bearing on that. The colder the water is the less likely it is for a body to surface.

Do you think LE will search the lake by the condos once the weather warms up? Seems like a logical place to start.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure if LE will search the lake once it warms up. I think part of that will depend on where their investigation takes them. Being they have found no signs of foul play as of now, I don't think they would search Panther Lake (or anywhere) unless there is a tip that leads them there or they find something that leads them to believe Nic didn't leave on his own. LE just doesn't have the manpower to go out and search anywhere and everywhere without good reason to do so. TES would be the perfect group to perform such a search.

Do you think LE will search the lake by the condos once the weather warms up? Seems like a logical place to start.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 06:02 PM

Thanks Rox, I thought that if anyone was here posting they would know the videos the interveiws, and the rather odd statements she has made, as well as false ones, about her financial situation, her marriage, and her state of affairs. If you look at the timeline she was online before, and right after, hardly skipping a beat when Nick went missing. She is online late at night before and again after he is gone. She says one thing in her interviews, yet her body language says another. You'll have to watch the interveiws yourself, if ppl want to question what I write. I"m not here for that, I'm here for the truth. Dont make me tell you where to put it again, SM. Got IT?

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 06:07 PM
:) discussing what a spouse says and does after her husband disappears is part of the discussions around here. Double standard because the husband is missing?

I don't believe she's an innocent victim. Since you don't agree with me, my opinions are catty and snotty and waste of space? Feel free to ignore my posts. I agree with ya; my freak flag has been flying since Day One. :confused:
It's very interesting that ppl want only for ppl to shut up about this case; which also leads me to believe that they do know where Nick is; and just want the publicity to go away. Whooops. Ask for publics help, soak public for money, and house, then scream and shout about what ppl write about you online......get a grip. Ppl are watching. :boohoo:

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
I only questioned the post that you made about Christine saying she felt the baby move. The link you provided said nothing at all about Christine feeling the baby move.

Thanks Rox, I thought that if anyone was here posting they would know the videos the interveiws, and the rather odd statements she has made, as well as false ones, about her financial situation, her marriage, and her state of affairs. If you look at the timeline she was online before, and right after, hardly skipping a beat when Nick went missing. She is online late at night before and again after he is gone. She says one thing in her interviews, yet her body language says another. You'll have to watch the interveiws yourself, if ppl want to question what I write. I"m not here for that, I'm here for the truth. Dont make me tell you where to put it again, SM. Got IT?

Mygirlsadie
03-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Actually chronictonic people will question you if you say something but provide no link for it. How do we know it's true? You are new here so I will give you a pass on that one I guess but usually if you provide no link a. you will be questioned to see the link or b. nobody's going to believe you and you will just be talking to yourself.

DeltaDawn
03-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Rk I think that TES absolutely needs to be called in and I do not fault Chritine if they haven't.

When a member of the family dies, in my family, we circle the wagons and everyone helps out doing whatever needs to be done. I say this having had my dear father and my dear sister, my only sibling, die. I helped my Mom and so did my brohter in law, my husband and cousins,aunts and uncles, etc. To leave this whole burden of finding a missing loved one in 1 person's lap, his wife, is not even thinkable. It takes many family members and friends to get the job done. I am sure that much more has happened that never hit the press or the internet.

That being said, if we truly want to be of help, could we leave Christine bashing out of this for the time being? To place all responsiblity on her at this time is unthinkable. Don't you think she has a full plate just trying to deal with the horror of a missing husband, newly supporting her family and trying to explain this to her children and support them through this tragic event? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AGONY EACH NIGHT WHEN SHE KNOWS HER BED IS EMPTY AND WONDERING IF HE IS ALIVE OR DEAD?

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Sorry DD...questioning Christine's actions is not "bashing." I don't believe she was involved in Nicholas' disappearance, but I don't think she goes to bed wondering if he's dead or alive.

This story is VERY similar to Mary Beth Smith...and we know the ending to that one. Her family was silent for a reason....I see the same thing here.

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 06:39 PM
After reading the Salon article on Mars Hill, I could see where family might be estranged from the Fransiscos because of the doctrines espoused by that church. Nic's sisters are Catholic, probably he was raised Catholic. So this church may have caused a family rift. I can remember as a child, my father left the Catholic church to marry my mother and got alot of heat for that.
But I do see CF as a presence on the Mars Hill board about Nic. Not on the board supporting Nic though.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 06:46 PM
DD could you please check your PM's

DeltaDawn
03-27-2008, 06:57 PM
All interesting concepts. So I will say I am Catholic, but not all my family members are, but that does not, nor has it ever, stoped us from being a family and concerned for each other.

I think that unless you can put yourself in Cristine's place you can not understand the anguish she is going through. And I don't think that Christine has anything to do with his disappearance. We first started reading her blogs and internet messages for info on what she had in reference to Nic. I think at some point we all got carried away on her religion and her responses. Sorry, but that is not evidence of a crime. What we were hoping to find, intimate deatils that might unravel this mystery has not been produced. The mystery is what happened between 6:10 pm when Nic left the office and what ever time period would consitute him arriving at Costco. I have yet to hear what that particular timeframe would be. And that seems more paramount to this discussion then anything else at this point.

If Nic left his office at 6:10 went to his car up the street, then drove to Costco..what time should have he been in the Costco parking lot? I have never seen that part or ony part after leaving the office addressed./

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 07:06 PM
If Nic left his office at 6:10 went to his car up the street, then drove to Costco..what time should have he been in the Costco parking lot? I have never seen that part or ony part after leaving the office addressed./

Was he going to Costco or Safeway? I read early on it was Safeway, but then it changed to Costco.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 07:23 PM
“If you’re going to your home in Sea-Tac, you would not go to Federal Way,” Urquhart said, adding that discovery of the car suggests Francisco may have taken off on his own. “He’s got some financial problems, according to the wife,” he said. “He’s got a hell of a big family. ... He could have left on his own.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1971946/posts?q=1&;page=1

Post no 39.

I've written to every single online Eng Phillipino Newspaper Agency, at least I tried. i had that same feeling of doing more than.

ttrachel04
03-27-2008, 07:24 PM

i agree Bobbi ... my very elderly Grandparents passed away 6 years ago, and once in awhile I still get the urge to call them !!!!!!!!

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 07:24 PM
I only questioned the post that you made about Christine saying she felt the baby move. The link you provided said nothing at all about Christine feeling the baby move.

The links are online, find them. We can. We've all read it. google is your friend. And yes, she did write this and used it as a ploy online. It's there, look for it. i'm not your personal enclycopedia for crime cases.
CT

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 07:25 PM
The thing is that with most married couples that one goes missing the other is atomatically a suspect for awhile anyways . LE checks them out too. but in this case we have a woman who repeatedly has asked for finacial help, help with finding him, help with housing but then does not want to be honest and just answer even simple questions. I dont think any of the Christine bashing would have ever happened if she would just answer some of the questions. there not personal, no one is asking how often the slept together, no one is being mean when they ask stuff they just are trying to help. which is what SHE asked for.If he is not missing then the public has a right to know the truth after taking it national and asking for help , are we looking for him or not????? so she looks rather guilty even though she is probably not.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Was he going to Costco or Safeway? I read early on it was Safeway, but then it changed to Costco.

His friends blog online says that he told him he was "going just up here" which that co worker took to mean Safeway. The costco info came from his spouse. I tend to believe what he told the co worker since he was the last person to see Nick alive. He was heading for the safeway.

maybe nick picked up someone; a hitchhiker who later took his vehichle and belongings. he did not use his costco card that night. that much we do know.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Read it and weep:

rinnovibodyspa says:
thank you all for all of your prayers and support. as of yet i have heard no news on the car so i assume that the lead was another dead end. Please keep praying.

please do not loose hope.

I felt our baby move last night. I was so excited I tried to call Nicholas to tell him but then i remembered......

rinnovibodyspa says:
the car was found. did not find him. pray.pray.pray. follow news.
Posted at 2:56 pm, February 18 2008 EST

rinnovibodyspa says:
at least you finally got to see me with makeup on....
Posted at 6:52 pm, February 20 2008 EST

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 07:31 PM
rinnovibodyspa says:
will you all shut up about viruses. the link on the front page is not a virus. it is just to help find my husband and that is all. don't read it if you don't want to but

shut up about it already. by the way my other store is BELLA STYLE BOUTIQUE for those of you on here that know me that way.
Posted at 10:05 pm, February 16 2008 EST
if you can not post something encouraging please do not post. I have two small kids and I'm pregnant. I don't need more to deal with. I just need my husband

home.
Posted at 9:59 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
FAMILY EMERGENCY -

MY HUSBAND IS MISSING. PLEASE HELP FIND HIM.
http://mailpen.net/ (http://mailpen.net/)
Posted at 9:45 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
http://www.komotv.com/news/15682797.html (http://www.komotv.com/news/15682797.html)

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories ... 94803.html (http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_021608WAB_missing_seatac_man_KS.cbc94803.html)
Posted at 10:01 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
please know i am terribly grieved and heartbroken as i am pregnant and my 4 year old and 2 year old have now broken down and are crying all day for their

daddy. the only reason i am on here is because i haven't eaten since wednesday and i'm too weak and pregnant to be out . it is unhealthy for me at this time and

i need to care for my kids. i am trying to just get the word out. please help.
Posted at 10:11 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
thank you all. please post on blogs and other sites. the word needs to be spread nation wide as his car is still missing. I will post an update when i have one.
Posted at 10:22 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
i just started a new thread
Posted at 10:32 pm, February 16 2008 EST

rinnovibodyspa says:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5472516 (http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5472516)
Posted at 10:33 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
FAMILY EMERGENCY -

MY HUSBAND IS MISSING. PLEASE HELP FIND HIM.
http://mailpen.net/ (http://mailpen.net/)

Missing Since 2/13/08

http://www.komotv.com/news/15682797.html (http://www.komotv.com/news/15682797.html)

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories ... 94803.html (http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_021608WAB_missing_seatac_man_KS.cbc94803.html)

http://mailpen.net/ (http://mailpen.net/) ---no virus link---

Please Pray and pass the news (blogs, myspace etc)

Thank you
Christine Francisco
Rinnovi Body Spa
Bella Style Boutique
Posted at 10:31 pm, February 16 2008 EST
rinnovibodyspa says:
please pray
Posted at 10:34 pm, February 16 2008 EST
fashiongreentbags says:
I just spoke with Christine's sister and she said that financial support is desperately needed. Finances were tight before this and now they're in somewhat of a crisis.

Her sister's name is Jannel.

She also said that people in the area could call this number:

Autumn and lee
XXX-XXX-XXXX (CT I'm editing out this ph. no. to keep in compliance with my decision not to allow personal phone numbers, emails, and addresses to be posted)

to volunteer to search or donate meals.

Christine has a 4 and 2 year old and is pregnant with her third child.

They have not set up a donation center as of yet but THEY ARE TRULY IN NEED OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT! ♥
Posted at 11:26 am, February 17 2008 EST

rinnovibodyspa says:
I went searching for him today. still nothing. there is 2 possible sightings of him on the night he went missing but nothing confirmed. the reward for info that leads to

him is now $5000.00

Please keep a thread going. I am blown away by all of the support and I really do need it. it really helps to come here and see that you are all praying. The

financial help and care packages for my kids are such a great help. Thank you to those who coordinated it.

I am not giving up. Please don't you give up either. I am 7 weeks pregnant today with our 3rd child.

thank you to etsy admin for letting the threads go as long as you possibly can. I really appreciate it.

blessings to you all.
Christine
rinnovi body spa
bella style boutique
Posted at 9:50 pm, February 17 2008 EST

rinnovibodyspa says:
there is a lead on a car that fits his description. it's being looked into. PLEASE PRAY
Posted at 1:57 am, February 18 2008 EST

rinnovibodyspa says:
thank you all for all of your prayers and support. as of yet i have heard no news on the car so i assume that the lead was another dead end. Please keep praying.

rinnovibodyspa says:

rinnovibodyspa says:

[/URL]
[URL="http://www.**************.com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=937&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=0"]Previous (http://www.**************.com/phpbb3/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48)Next (http://www.**************.com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=937&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30) Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Nobody said Christine didn't say it. They said that the link you provided to support what you said had nothing to do with Christine saying she had felt the baby move.

Read it and weep:

rinnovibodyspa says:

rinnovibodyspa says:

rinnovibodyspa says:

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 07:38 PM
well there is another question that will probably go unanswered, was he in the habbit of picking up hitchikers? some people do all the time, others are against it

MysteryAddict
03-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry to go back to voluntary leaving for a moment but--

I found the article from Publicis (link at post #394) dated March 26th very interesting along with the link within it to an article about MH by Salon.com.

Do we know how long Christine and Nicholas were members of Mars Hill?
Do we know what church they were married in 7 years ago?

Publicis seems to think there could be a link between Nick's resignation from MH and his disappearance--
Could a co-worker have heard him comment about MH leading them to
think this?
Maybe it was CF's idea to join MH and NF went along with it for a while to
please her.

A quote from Mark Driscoll --
"We are in a city with less children per capita than any city but San Francisco," he declares, "and we consider it our personal mission to turn that around."

The way Driscoll sees it, the more babies his conservative Christian congregation can produce in this child-poor city, the more they can redirect local politics, public education, and culture in one of the liberal capitals of the world. To complete his trifecta of indoctrinating, voting, and breeding, Driscoll has developed a community that dwarfs any living experiment of the '60s.

To say that Mars Hill is just a church is to say that Woodstock was just a concert.

This is fine and dandy with Christine. She loves being a stay at home Mom and continuing to have babies, but what if Nicholas woke up and said to himself- hey, I can't afford to populate the city of Seattle on my salary! They were already in debt, already had two beautiful children and he told her he didn't want any more at least for a while. Then CF accidentally (on purpose) forgot to take a pill and told him on his birthday she was pregnant. She had betrayed his wishes by obeying the mission of MH!

Earlier we couldn't figure out why NF would bother to resign from MH if he was planning on leaving.

How about "anger"? It was important to state his anger at them for destroying his marriage, to let them know their prescribed alternative
life-style was not his choice!

Christine has been so committed to their teachings, it's not surprising that she will be provided a rent free house as the co-founder of the church is in the Real Estate business. There are 50 neighborhood hubs that form centers for prayer, Bible study and dinner parties throughout Seattle-local axes for Mars Hill's global reach.

That sounds like a good deal for Christine.

Just promise to use her house as a center for MH people to gather.

This may or may not have anything to do with Nicholas's disappearance.

Just ideas bouncing off of the two articles from above.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 07:45 PM
The first time I sent an email off to the sheriff's office of King County, WA was to ask him the following questions:

Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 12:39 PM
To: Sheriff
Subject: Nicholas Francisco

I am emailing in regards to the disappearance of Nicholas Francisco that took place on February 13, 2008. Is his case still being classified as suspicious in nature or is it being classified as a voluntary missing persons case? Could you release what the results were in processing his car? Were fingerprints found that didn't belong to him? I believe the public would like to know if there should be an effort in trying to locate Nicholas or if it is believed that he is missing by choice? Are any searches being planned to try and locate Nicholas?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

This is his reply to my email:

From: Sheriff <sheriff@kingcounty.gov (sheriff@kingcounty.gov)>
To: ****
Sent: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 1:49 pm
Subject: RE: Nicholas Francisco
Sorry but the case is still under investigation so I can’t tell you the results of anything that was found in the car because that is evidence and we don’t talk about evidence in any case.

At this point we don’t know if Nicholas disappeared voluntarily or was the victim of foul play; however we have absolutely no evidence of the latter.

There are no searches currently planned.

Hope this helps!

Sgt. John Urquhart
Sheriff's Office Administration
King County Sheriff's Office
(206) 296-7528

Today I wrote to the sheriff again to tell him about TES. Here is my email to him:

Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:05 PM
To: Sheriff
Subject: Re: Nicholas Francisco

Sgt. Urquhart,

I am sorry to bother you again. I promise this will be the last time unless there is good reason to do so again.

I am wondering if the King County, Washington Sheriff's Department has considered bringing in "Texas Equusearch" to do a search of Panther Lake for Nicholas and any items that may belong to him. It seems that Panther Lake would be a "place of interest" to search since his car was found at the Heritage Condominiums in Federal Way.

Texas Equusearch provides these services to the families of missing persons and also to Law Enforcement Agencies throughout the United States and have also provided their services in Aruba during the search for Natalee Holloway.

If you think Texas Equusearch could be of any service to you I have provided their website link below where you can find out more about their services and also find their contact information.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/ (http://www.texasequusearch.org/)

Best Wishes,

RE: Nicholas Franciscohttp://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/35304/aol/en-us/images/space.gif

Sheriff to you - 37 min ago

*******, no worries, it’s not a bother at all.

No, we won’t be searching Panther Lake or any of the other six lakes that are less than two miles or so from where his car was found.

This is because we have no reason to believe his body may be in any of those lakes……or that he is even dead at all!

His wife is now publically saying that Nicholas was leading a “secret life” and that leads us even further away from a foul play theory.

Hope this helps.

Sgt. John Urquhart
Sheriff's Office Administration
King County Sheriff's Office
(206) 296-7528

Please note that IMO this is information coming directly from the sheriff's office. I have removed my name & email from the information I provided above.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 07:45 PM
well there is another question that will probably go unanswered, was he in the habbit of picking up hitchikers? some people do all the time, others are against it

If anyone has a link to the updated, updated "fact list" that Christine deleted, I'm almost postive she stated that he would NEVER pick up a hitchhiker.

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 08:00 PM
TRex did you read the article about the problems in Seattle with missing person cases? It was pretty disturbing. They also did mention they had other cases far more pressing to work on...........disheartening to say the least..
CT Yes Me CT

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
If anyone has a link to the updated, updated "fact list" that Christine deleted, I'm almost postive she stated that he would NEVER pick up a hitchhiker.
She also said he was dead and would never leave his family. That doesnt seem to be the case does it? Its really terrible to be so suspicious, someone could have approached him at the safeway for help of some kind. you never know. Never say Never is my Motto.
CT

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 08:03 PM

Hmmmm...WOW....:eek: :confused:

chronictonic
03-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Leading a Secret Life? OH Brother. Life is a Lemon and I want my Money
B A C K
No searches planned? Now that's LOVE. Love I dont wanna ever know.
Wow. I could never not search for someone i loved.

CT

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Hmmmm...WOW....:eek: :confused:

And RKnowley....thank you for taking time to attempt to get answers from the Sheriff and give us some direction here.

Roxanne
03-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Maybe that explains the ad in the Phillipines newspaper.

http://www.balitapinoy.net/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=326&twindow=Default&mad=No&sdetail=13655&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=1696&hn=balitapinoy&he=.net

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 08:16 PM
yw, Roxanne

And RKnowley....thank you for taking time to attempt to get answers from the Sheriff and give us some direction here.

txsvicki
03-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Well I hope the sheriff asked for some sort of proof of a secret life. There was probably lots of email activity between Nicholas and whoever or whatever the secret life was and at least some witnesses. If there's nothing, then how the heck does he even know it's true. How does he even know that someone in the secret life didn't do him in if he tried to stop whatever he was doing. Christine was saying on the one site that finances were worse than she knew, but that doesn't sound quite right either. Maybe I was right about the bathing and morning coffee making being done out of guilt.

Also, if Christine knows that he ran off with another woman she is really in the wrong to be asking for donations instead of turning to family. So many women end up being left and no child support who get nothing except what help there is available from the government and help from family. She should be like everyone else and apply for these things.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm sure that LE are still investigating Nic's case. They have reached no conclusions yet.

Well I hope the sheriff asked for some sort of proof of a secret life. There was probably lots of email activity between Nicholas and whoever or whatever the secret life was and at least some witnesses. If there's nothing, then how the heck does he even know it's true. How does he even know that someone in the secret life didn't do him in if he tried to stop whatever he was doing. Christine was saying on the one site that finances were worse than she knew, but that doesn't sound quite right either. Maybe I was right about the bathing and morning coffee making being done out of guilt.

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I want to know why this isnt fraud?or is it?

SuziQ
03-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Wow RK wow! Thanks for getting that info for us.

One of two things is going on here. Nicholas did leave, or Christine wants everyone to believe he did. What a complicated mess.

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 08:28 PM
When did his wife say he had a "secret life"? Link?
TY

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Is this just another way of trying to get everyone off the NF case? what is she hiding?

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 08:30 PM
There is no link..only what the sheriff said.

When did his wife say he had a "secret life"? Link?
TY

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
dex it is right up there from the sherriff dept

Dexter17
03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Oh, OK- I thought perhaps she's posted it somewhere..
From all I've read, I never really got the impression there was a secret life mentioned. Other than saying the Paypal account was lower than thought..
JMO

SeriouslySearching
03-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks, RKnowley. I would say my theory of him being gay would be right on target then and the reason his family isn't making any attempts to ask for help. Makes perfect sense to me.

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 08:45 PM
she never has said it to any of us , just LE . but I still am wondering about if this is just her way of getting people to stop looking including LE. what if he did have a secret life? then did she get mad and do him in herself? has she known this all along? what about people making all these donations to her including a house for the poor girl in trouble here.(and maybe he did just leave her stranded) but still men leave wives everyday in this country and woman dont go out begging for money from every tom dick and harry out there to support her? with a made up story about him missing.knowing what was going on I would think LE would have to be forced to make her stop.

RhondaIL
03-27-2008, 08:47 PM
I think the "secret life" is another part of her big plan.

Danesgrandma
03-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I agree Rhonda!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuziQ
03-27-2008, 09:01 PM
she never has said it to any of us , just LE . but I still am wondering about if this is just her way of getting people to stop looking including LE.

And it's working so far with LE.

SeriouslySearching
03-27-2008, 09:05 PM
LE isn't just going to take her word for it which means if you read between the lines you will figure out they have reason to believe it is true. Stick a fork in this case...because there will be no more leads to follow until Nicholas decides to surface or someone outs him.

Earthbound Misfit I
03-27-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree that LE isn't just going to listen and take Christine's word for it. They are still investigating. I am sure they are checking Nic's SS# for activity, his license, checked for tickets, etc. They will do that periodically for as long as the case goes unsolved.

If they had verification that Nic was alive and well somewhere the case would be closed.
---
LE isn't just going to take her word for it which means if you read between the lines you will figure out they have reason to believe it is true.