PDA

View Full Version : TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Pages : [1] 2

Doyle
03-31-2004, 04:26 AM
Robertson County sheriff's officials are searching for Jennifer Wix, 22, and her daughter, Adrianna, 2, who were reported missing by their family on Saturday.
http://tennessean.com/local/archives/04/03/49048498.shtml?Element_ID=49048498

Doyle
04-15-2004, 05:15 AM
Kathy Holloway is on a mission. She has taken a leave of absence from a full-time job to find her missing daughter and granddaughter.

Holloway travels daily around Robertson County, looking for any sign of Jennifer Wix, 22, and 2-year-old Adrianna, who have been missing since March 24 from their Cross Plains home
http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/04/04/49842051.shtml?Element_ID=49842051

Kelly
08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Alert Police need help locating missing 2 year old and 22 year old
Springfeild TN Robertson County sheriff's officials are searching for Jennifer Wix, 22, and her daughter, Adrianna, 2, who were reported missing by their family

Her mother, Kathy Holloway, told authorities that she hasn't heard from or seen her daughter and fears something serious has happened

We need to help this family bring their loved one's home

You Can Learn More By Visiting The Web Siite

Jennifer Adrianna wix web site

no amber alert was ever issued police at the time didnt believe foul play was involved Wix is very close to her family and is known for staying in constant contact with them.

'This is completely out of character for her not to call anybody in the family said Lisa Robertson, Wix's aunt. ''She calls several times a day and talks to some of us. I knew something was wrong when she didn't call.''

Her boyfriend told the family that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby, (I-65 N exit 112). He told them that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone.

She waited for five or ten minutes and then got into the backseat of a white four door car. He was very vague in the description of the automobile and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went.

He stated that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, without Adrianna driving the car she had gotten into the night before for her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it.

It is not known if she returned to get it.. On Saturday, March 27, 2004 when she did not return her family reported Jennifer and Adrianna missing. Jennifer has no car, no money, and did not take any clothes or personal items with her. There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

Jennifer, 22 years ago today I waited with great expectation to meet the love of my life. You have been my love ever since. The day you came into my life was the most woderful day

You were a joy and have continued to be ever since. This year seems very odd not having you here with me. Where ever you are today please know that you will always be that innocent baby to me that I held 22 short years ago.

I love you sweetheart, Happy Birthday. Mom August 14, 2004 - We have had no word of Jennifer and Adrianna. They are still lost in the world. Please continue to watch for them and pray for their safe return home.

Adrianna was born on January 14, 2002. she has been a blessing since that day. She has short legs, brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She has a birthmark on her thigh.

When she learned to talk she could not pronounce her name, so she named herself Nina. She is very funny and smart, a joy to be around. She is a friendly baby and always smiles.

Adrianna, Mimi loves you sweetheart, be brave, watch over Mommy and hopefully we will see each other again soon. Your Aunt Casey and Aunt Heather miss you badly and say a prayer for you everyday. Everyone sends you big hugs and kisses where ever you are tonight.

jennifer wix born aug 16,1982 she is a female white with brown hair and brown eyes.height is 5'4 weight 130 pounds.

15,000 Reward Offered For their safe return. if you have any information please contact the Robertson County Sheriff's Office Tennessee 1-615-384-7971

http://www.teamamberalert.net/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3417

englishleigh
08-19-2004, 02:17 PM
How sad....likely it's the boyfriend...he was the last one to see them alive. What is it with these men???? If anything ever happens to my husband, God forbid, I'm becoming a nun or something.

carolina
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
i agree, the boyfriend dropped them off at a gas station but he can't remember which one? come on! is he adrianna's father?

Spotted1
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
His story changed several times more, the report said. He told authorities that Wix left his house at 6681 Owens Chapel Road in a white, four-door Ford Mustang or a white, four-door Chevrolet Camaro.
I don't want to break it to this guy, but, I've never in my life seen or heard of a 4 door mustang or a 4 door camaro (and my husband's family run an auto body shop!)..... :liar:

I hope the family has some peace, soon.

knale
08-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Hi all,

Jennifer's Birthday :HappyBday was this past Monday the 16th. We had a gathering in celebration of her and did get media coverage. Anyone interested can go to websites for Robertson County Times, WSMV Nashville, and WKRN Nashville. Thank you for keeping the girls on the board!!
Kathy

BethInAK
08-20-2004, 01:48 AM
There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

The boyfriend and she "had a fight", she got out of the car somewhere and has some vague story about her going off with someone and the detectives dont' suspect foul play?

That boyfriend sounds rather foul to me.

gardenmom
08-20-2004, 01:51 AM
Hi all,

Jennifer's Birthday :HappyBday was this past Monday the 16th. We had a gathering in celebration of her and did get media coverage. Anyone interested can go to websites for Robertson County Times, WSMV Nashville, and WKRN Nashville. Thank you for keeping the girls on the board!!
Kathy

Kathy, I am so sorry you don't have your daughter and granddaughter or resolution to their dissapearance. You are doing what you can, just don't let anyone forget they are missing. Ask for help to anyone who will listen. Take care.

emma l
08-20-2004, 06:20 AM
Hey, just wanted to paste the link for Adrianna and jennifers site.........

http://www.childseeknetwork.com/wix.htm

I hope they're okay.........

WasBlind
08-20-2004, 07:14 AM
http://missingwixchildren.homestead.com/

Missing almost 5 months.

With HOPE, Lanie

Kelly
08-20-2004, 11:39 AM
There will be a meeting this Sunday, August 22 at 2pm at the White House TN police department meeting room for anyone interested in helping the family formulate a game plan for locating these girls.

Kelly

Kelly
08-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Mother of missing woman asks public to help

Cheryl Tatum
Senior Writer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The family of a missing Robertson County woman made a cry for help from the public yesterday at the White House Police Department.

The last time a family member of Jennifer Wix heard from the 2000 White House High School graduate was Friday, March 26, 2004.

Jennifer, 22, and her 2-year-old daughter, Adrianna, are now among the 1,440 persons nationwide who are listed as missing every day.

In the last five months, Jennifer’s Robertson County family has spent most of their waking hours looking for their missing children, posting flyers, handing out buttons, traveling the back roads of Robertson and Sumner counties and even going as far away as Missouri when rumors had to be checked out.

But, Jennifer’s mother and Adrianna’s grandmother Kathy Casey Holloway, said they can’t continue the search alone — they need help.

“We need to broaden our search. We have done what we can as a family. We need to keep the girls in the media, we need to keep their names and faces out there. We simply need help,” Holloway told a group of about 20 who gathered Sunday.

Helping to organize the meeting was Lynda Uldrich, a friend of Holloway’s when they were in high school together.

Uldrich said the first time she saw Holloway since high school was when she was being interviewed on television about Jennifer and Adrianna’s disappearance.

Since that time she has been one of a group of volunteers trying to help family members cope.

Since Jennifer was listed as missing with the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department, Holloway said there have been no leads.

The last time she was seen, according to the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department was on Thursday, March 25 in Cross Plains.

Holloway said she talked to her daughter on that Thursday while she was at the home of her boyfriend and his family.

“She was upset, and I offered to come and get her, but she felt she could handle the situation,” Holloway said.

On Friday, Jennifer talked to both her sister and father also indicating a problem. That was the last time anyone from her family has heard from the young woman.

At the time of her disappearance, Holloway said her impression is that the attitude of many people was that her daughter had just run away, and there was no real reason for concern.

“That’s just out of character for her,” Holloway said. “She spoke to a family member on a daily basis and now no one has heard from her in five months.”

In fact, Holloway said Jennifer is dependent on family members for everything from running errands to being a sounding board.

“You don’t go from being that dependent to being independent with no contact in one day,” her mother said.

What the family is asking for is volunteers to scour Robertson County and a 20-mile radius around Jennifer’s home county and make sure her picture and Adrianna’s are everywhere.

“Our goal is to make Robertson County and the 20-mile radius a big pie and to cut that pie into sections,” said Jennifer’s sister and Adrianna’s aunt, Lisa Robertson.

For each one of those pie sections Robertson wants a team leader with volunteers to talk to their neighbors and post flyers.

“We want to make sure there is a flyer in every window, everywhere that it is legal to post them. We want people who are dedicated to making sure these children do not fall through the cracks,” she said.

“People don’t disappear,” Robertson added. “They don’t vanish. Dead or alive every missing person is somewhere and they deserve to be found.”

Statistics show every 40 seconds someone goes missing, said Shelley Brown, a family friend and the head of the Child Seek Network in this area.

“That’s 1,440 persons a day. And while most are found quickly, some are not,” Brown said.

While the Amber alert has been a godsend when it is used, Brown said the criteria for an Amber alert hurts the search for some missing persons.

“If you don’t meet the criteria, you are simply missing,” Brown said.

Jennifer and Adrianna’s family said they will continue to search for their loved ones — and they hope others will join the effort.

Persons wanting information and contact numbers to help in the search for Jennifer and Adrianna can go to the Web site: www.missingwixchildren@homestead.com.

Contributions to help fund the search may be made to the Bank of America, Kathy Casey Holloway Missing Wix Children Fund.

“I’m trying to be a mother, a wife, an employee and a detective. I just can’t do it alone,” Holloway said.

http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/news/stories/20040823/missing.shtml

My Note: These beautiful girls are also on our Adopt a Missing Person program. One way you can help is by displaying their button. Please see:
http://www.projectjason.org/adopt.html

Thank you!

Kelly

dannyodie
08-30-2004, 06:54 AM
as spoted1 said, there isn't any 4 door camaros or mustangs, the boyfriend when ask by police of the type of car that she got into was the camaro and then it was a mustang? and then he finally settled on a grand-am. I visited the area yesterday, in order for him to drop her off at this exxon station which is at the entrance ramp to I-65 and hwy. 25 he would have driven right by her moms house which sets only 30 or 40 feet off of hwy 25, in fact there driveway connects to hwy 25. just ain't something clear on his story. he said the next day that she came to his house to get the car seat for the 2year old child and the diaper bag. seems to me that if she knew that she was going some where that those two items would be standard travel issues for her to have taken on the night that he said he took her up to the exxon station in the first place. a young girl that works up at the exxon station knows jennifer, in fact she went to school with her, and she was working that night, when ask she said she did not see her there at all that night or her boyfriend. when this info was given to the police all they said is that she might have been " mistaken" unlikely as far as I see. there is something fishy going on with the police, two of the investigating officers have been relieved of there jobs because of the statements they made on the report. this boyfriend at one time has had at least 9 indictments against him for other crimes not related to this one and got cleared on all of it and " walked " we are trying to get a search team assembled soon, there haven't been a large amount of people thus far to offer help. this family needs people who will volunteer some professional assistant such as two divers to search two different rock quarrys that are in the vacinity, maybe a helecopter pilot that would be willing to fly over the property for aireal photos of the boyfriends mom and dads 80 acres of farm land, the same land that the boyfriend and jennifer lived on. and someone to offer private investigator work.

Kelly
09-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Danny,

Thank you for helping Kathy & family. As a matter of fact, I do know someone to recommend to them. I know Kathy has/had a PI, but perhaps that person has proven to be ineffective. We have not talked about that for awhile.

Thank you for taking action for this family.

Kelly

dannyodie
09-13-2004, 06:11 PM
kelly, I'am sure that kathy would like to know of all the resources that is available for her, the next time you email or talk to her let her know of the person that you know. I have given her the names of several groups that are available when we need them, one being the shawn hornbeck search and rescue. don't remember if I mentioned earlier, but we will be getting the search teams organized next weekend then we will be able to place the teams in several different locations. we all wish that the police and other law enforcement would work with us, but it seems to me now after learning more that the boyfriends last name is a name in the community that the law enforcement tend to show favortism towards, and deceiving kathys family of the justice she deserves. I can't say it enough the police aren't wanting to help regardless if there is or isn't any evidence of foul play, if they don't look for any they want have any... again thank you for your support,kathy really appreciates it very much.

Juliana
09-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Danny,
I'm glad you are helping this family. I often think that Jennifer's parents pain must be so unbearable, as they are missing not only their daughter but grandaughter as well.

There are so many people on this board who truly take action to help the families of the missing, not just ruminate as I do. Maybe when my kids are both in school there will be more I can do.

Kelly
09-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Danny,

Thanks for all you are doing. I wrote Kathy right away after reading this, letting her know of my offer. I have not heard back from her yet, but I know she is very busy.

I wish more people had shown up to help. As I told her, I wonder how many might be scared away from helping because of this other family and their antics.

It's too bad about LE, but one does have to keep a congenial relationship with them, even if they are not doing their jobs.

Kelly

dannyodie
09-19-2004, 06:42 PM
to keep those that are following this case updated. today we all had a meeting in springfeild tennessee at the ems dispatch office, members of several rescue and recovery teams were present with a very stratigic plan with aireal photos and such, the tennessee emergency management will assist in making a state regional call of service to assist in the search, this means that possibly as many as 150 or more folks will turn out for the search, one county is providing a dog to assist as well which will go into the search area first, then followed by the search teams. the meeting we had was in my opinion a success. the state has included the use of a mobile command center and aireal support teams to keep an overhead view of the large area that we will be searching. the search will be in the general vacinity of the boyfriends property and will cover about 5 to 6 square miles. this is all due to the phone calls that many of the local volunteers made and the word got around fast. at first the bentons would not allow no one but the sheriff to search the property, one of the rescue teams had a man on it that grew up around the bentons and after about 2 to 3 hours of talking to them got there permission to do the search of the property, we will at least be confident now that the search is done properly and not with just a handful of police. at the first search of the property the police spent about 20 minutes on a 80+ acre farm and claimed that it all had been searched when in fact 90 percent of it was never looked at.

dannyodie
09-22-2004, 05:53 AM
the search effort for jennifer wix was cancelled yesterday, the benton family has changed there mind to not allow the searchers to come onto the property, this puts a lot of eyes back on that family. why would they not allow that? do they have something to hide? mrs holloway to say the least is very upset with all of this. had the search taken place and nothing was found then we could go elsewhere to search, that property was the last known place that the two girls were known to be..

fran
09-22-2004, 10:35 AM
the search effort for jennifer wix was cancelled yesterday, the benton family has changed there mind to not allow the searchers to come onto the property, this puts a lot of eyes back on that family. why would they not allow that? do they have something to hide? mrs holloway to say the least is very upset with all of this. had the search taken place and nothing was found then we could go elsewhere to search, that property was the last known place that the two girls were known to be..

I don't know anything at all about this sort of thing, but because of the possible involvement of 'local authorities' with a cover-up, couldn't the family contact the FBI? IF local authorities aren't even searching the last known property where the victims were seen, there is definitely something wrong! If it were me and I wasn't getting local authorities to do anything, I'd be raising heck with letters, phone calls, contacting radio stations and tv stations. I wouldn't stop until someone listened to me. I'd contact State Reps, Congressmen, EVERY agency I could whether they looked for 'missing' or not, just to try to get attention and a response.

Good luck and God Bless.

FWIW
fran

lisag
09-22-2004, 02:56 PM
If LE believes there is reason to search the property - why dont they attempt to get a search warrant. The the owners will not be able to say no then.

I pray that these two are found soon.

dannyodie
09-22-2004, 05:49 PM
lisag, I understand from kathy holloway that some days after the two went missing that the robertson co sheriff dept search only a small, small amount of the property, I believe that it was done only around the two dwellings that they would normally be around, they used a dog from the metro police dept from nashville and spent no more than 30 minutes on the property and found nothing. there is 80 acres of land there to search much of it is thick wooded areas, and not many other homes around close by. the sheriff dept is dragging there feet and claim that they are going to search again but have not said when, I doubt it will be anytime soon, if they do it will most likely be after all the leaves fall from the trees, I think that the only dogs this county has is drug dogs, so if a cadaber dog is too be used it will be borrowed. you see someone in the sheriff dept in that county is buddy buddy with the bentons and are trying to keep them from being exposed of any possible wrong doings. joey benton, " the boyfriend " just this past year was arrested for dui or something like that, he was put in the back of a highway patrol car and he kicked the back window out of it while handcuffed, they had to hog tie him to keep him in control, this guy is a real creep, no job, no life, he drinks robatussin cough syrup for his high. sorry for such a long post, I could go on and on with this but it only makes me more and more upset to think that the le is not doing the job that they are enlisted to do. the following is the email that was sent out to me and others after mrs holloway learned that the bentons had discussed with the sheriffs office about the upcoming search this saturday, they are the ones that put a stop to it, whats up with that? these people aren't beginners by any means, they are the ones that le call out when they are needed for searching for lost people and such, they are the volunteer rescue squad and the volunteer tennessee emergency managment group. please read on to see mrs holloways email to me. Hello Everyone,

I have TERRIBLE news!!

THE GRID SEARCH THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN CANCELED!!!!

I received a call tonight that was very disheartening and disappointing! We had previously received permission from the Benton family where Jennifer and Adrianna were last seen to come on their property to begin the search but today they changed their minds. According to them, after speaking with the Robertson County Sheriff Department. This is the logical place for the search to begin since this is the last place they were seen and for any dog to pick up their scent.

Needless to say, I am OUTRAGED!!! I find it absolutely ridiculous that the police would not work with the professional people of Emergency Management to do a thorough search of the area where two people were last seen six months ago, one of them being a helpless two year old baby. The citizens of this county should also feel my anger, due to the fact that by cooperating with these search efforts Robertson County would not have to spend any tax payers money and would be doing their job to be as efficient as possible in investigating my children's disappearance. Everyone should think of this and how it could effect you personally should you ever find yourselves in my familles position.

I pledge to you this, I WILL NOT SIT BY AND DO NOTHING AND ALLOW THIS TYPE THING TO CONTINUE IN THIS COMMUNITY!!!! I WILL NOT STOP LOOKING FOR MY CHILDREN!!! If I can possibly get volunteers gathered again in the near future we will still try to search the surrounding area in Owens Chapel. The leaves will begin to fall soon and this ploy did nothing but delay our efforts by two or three more weeks on a search that SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALMOST SIX MONTHS AGO!

Please remember that Jennifer and Adrianna will have been missing for six months this Saturday and pray for them to be found soon and that we will soon find a PUBLIC, ELECTED OFFICIAL that will CARE ENOUGH to help us soon.

Thank you all for your offers of help and support in the search that now WILL NOT TAKE PLACE.

Don't forget, this is not the end of the search, by no means, we still need people to help in other ways, like handing out flyers, mass e-mailing, advertising opportunities, fundraising and many other things. Anyone who will help, please stay in touch. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON JENNIFER AND ADRIANNA !!!

Kathy Holloway
Mother and Grandmother of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com)

Kelly
10-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Making It Real
http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/7237.asp

It makes it real when you watch the video and see the mother's pain. I've spoken to Kathy many times on the phone and been working with her for a long time, but to see her agony was difficult. She's a strong woman, but this tests one's limits.

Please pray for this family.

Kelly

txsvicki
10-13-2004, 11:00 AM
I wonder if the family can get an attorney who would take the case and file some sort of suit against the boyfriend, his family, and the police department. I'm glad that they aren't giving up, and hope that they are getting help and guidance with which authorities to now contact with complaints. Daily relentless complaints, phone calls, etc. should be done by many people to anyone and everyone who might listen. It's ridiculous that people with only an 80 acre farm would be so influential. That county must be very corrupt because the boyfriend is obviously the top suspect.

knale
11-09-2004, 11:35 PM
I wish that my family could afford an attorney. We could really use one, for advice and guidance. I have tried to find someone who would do some pro bono work but have not been succesful. At this time we are just not in the :twocents: position to hire anyone. It's funny how if you are a criminal you can get a free attorney at my tax dollars expense and if you just need help, well.................... :banghead: If anyone know anyone that could help with this, please let me know.

Please continue to keep Jennifer and Adrianna in your thoughts and prayers. We have had no news at all.

TisHerself
11-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Jennifer and Adrianna are still in my prayers, I really am sorry you have had no news. I wish I knew someone that could help you.

gatetrekker44
11-10-2004, 12:17 AM
:mad: I have two suggestions-one is to contact the FBI and give them the entire sad story-since it appears that on some level that local LE is at least tacitly avoiding their responsibilities to do a full and complete investigation into Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearances that it's time a "higher authority" took a good, hard look at what been done(and not done!). My second suggestion is that the family contact John Edwards(yes THAT John Edwards!). Even though most of his legal work over the years involved product liability cases, he mostly took cases where children were involved. He maybe able to give the family some names of attorneys in their area that would be willing to work with them on a pro-bono basis( and TN isn't that far from NC). These suggestions are strictly my own-after reading all the posts in this thread and finding additional news bites on the internet, it appears it's time to start REALLY playing hardball with LE and the boyfriend. In addition, "America's Most Wanted" may also be interested in this case-and national exposure could only assist in bringing about a resolution to this painful state of affairs :banghead: BRING MAURA HOME!BRING MAURA HOME!

knale
11-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Thank you for your suggestions and for signing our guest book.

I have been in contact with the FBI and our TBI, neither will take the case. The FBI says that it is not a Federal case and the TBI says that they have to be invited by the county police and that they believe that local le is doing a fine and thourough investigation.
I have sent several letters to AMW, one that was endorsed by an FBI agent and have yet to hear a response from them.

I have not thought of John Edwards, I will definetly try him. Thanks for the great suggestions and thank you for following the girls case. We need people like you.
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

knale
11-22-2004, 10:13 PM
Well I have talked to the FBI again, and the two agents that I spoke with, assure me that they will make some calls and look into some things, but will not committ to opening an investigation, at this time. Basically he said that all the police have to go on is what the boyfriend told them and unfortunatly he used the most common and generic description of any car that there is. They pretty much need for someone to come forward that knows something. He admits that we may never know what happened. Can you believe it? How discouraging. I am going to give them one week and then call back again. I have to find a way for LE to begin looking at this as more of a criminal investigation and doing some real police work. As I have been told several times by LE, I watch too much TV. But I do know this the LE I have been dealing with need to watch more themselves, I believe that it should be required for training purposes. There is more that can be done and I know that, I do not have to watch TV to know that.

Please remember Jennifer and Adrianna and all of our family as you gather together with your families this Thanksgiving day and pray that we find a way to get through the Holidays and that God guide the girls home.

gatetrekker44
11-24-2004, 12:06 AM
and your family. And if LE is telling you that you watch too much TV then they need a refresher in basic LE-that is that the the simplest, most straightforward path is most often the correct one. Also that in missing person cases that the person who ADMITS to seeing the missing last is usually the one who caused them to go missing in the first place! Stick to your convictions and trust your gut-and keep finding ways to lean on both local LE and the FBI to keep the story out there and the pressure on! My prayers are with you :banghead:

BRING MAURA HOME!

TisHerself
11-24-2004, 12:26 AM
Wishing Jennifer and Adrianna's family Happy Thanksgiving. There is nothing I can do but I will light a candle for them at mass on thanksgiving day. I just know you will get an answer to this some day.

Dark Shadows
11-24-2004, 04:11 AM
I don't know anything at all about this sort of thing, but because of the possible involvement of 'local authorities' with a cover-up, couldn't the family contact the FBI? IF local authorities aren't even searching the last known property where the victims were seen, there is definitely something wrong! If it were me and I wasn't getting local authorities to do anything, I'd be raising heck with letters, phone calls, contacting radio stations and tv stations. I wouldn't stop until someone listened to me. I'd contact State Reps, Congressmen, EVERY agency I could whether they looked for 'missing' or not, just to try to get attention and a response.

Good luck and God Bless.

FWIW
fran
Fran is right - State Representatives and Congressmen, where the hell are you? Any TV personalities out there willing to "take this on?"

I was completely shocked while reading up on this case, that nothing has been done by the "authorities".

This is very sad and disheartening - The Benton's are obviously in control here - WHY? 80 Acre's equals what amount of money in Tenn? Not much -

Yet why are these people- the Benton's in control?

What do they hold over "the authorities?"

Backwoods or not - this isn't right.

tennessee
11-24-2004, 05:28 PM
kholloway- Living in a small town in Tennessee and knowing some law enforcement officers, I have seen that they do their own thing and do not exactly play by the book. It depends on who you are whether or not you will receive the help you need. I wish that I could change this for you and make them search for your family. Unfortunately, unless the FBI or TBI step in and you get an impartial person in charge of the investigation, you might never know.

I will keep you in my thoughts this holiday season and pray that you find the answers you need.

Yes, folks this is how things work around these small towns.

dannyodie
11-30-2004, 06:53 AM
I was reading several post up from this, a response that kathy holloway made about the discussion she had with a fbi agent. seems like I was told myself when I was talking to the sheriffs dept. in robertson co that " people watch to much tv " come on now, these people watch as much tv as anyone else and I think that it is very unprofessional for any agency and a representative of it to make such a comment. like kathy said, maybe they should watch court tv, if any of you have not seen physic detectives or any of the investigation documentaries they are really interesting and they are not made up for television and viewing pleasure. too many high end officials in robertson co are bumping there own elbows with the benton family in there little circle of friends, how is it that they were real quick to say no evidence of foul play? the so called search they have done was not a search by any means it was a ploy just so they can make people think that they have done all that they can. they should have followed up on some of joeys friends especially the one that he went to texas with shortly after jennifer and her child went missing. if the boyfriend passed a lie detector test than maybe they should do the mom and dad as well so the investigation can move on beyond this family if that is what it takes, since they all lived in the same home, and the other fact that jennifer had stated to her mom some time before she went missing that she feared her boyfriends dad more than she did joey " the boyfriend " maybe he knows something? I talked to the district attorney on this some time back, but I did not say much about the father of the boyfriend, a lot of what he had to say made some since but on the other hand it sounded to me that the information he had about the case was almost word for word as to that of the robertson co sheriffs dept. I sure hope that a impartial agency will not treat this the same as the sheriffs dept has. from all that I have learned over the months about jennifer and her child is they " did not just get up and walk away from there life. " even if they had, she would have made some contact with her family.. I and my family to let you know kathy hold you dearly in our prayers that your family has some answers soon..

TisHerself
11-30-2004, 11:01 AM
How do they know that the boyfriend passed the lie detecter test? They only have The Sheriffs Dept: word for this and they seem to be very questionable at best. This whole case sounds like an A&E movie. That the boyfriend's family has so much control, Jennifer's family cannot find out what happened to her and Adriana is criminal. I am probably horribly niave but I just think there has to be somebody that can do something.

knale
12-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Thank you Danny and everyone that is thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna.

Yes, you would think that there would be someone that could help. But, I went to the highest LE agency in the land today and they say there is nothing they can do. It is the responsibility of the sherrif's dept to investigate this. You have no idea how frustrating this is. I spent four days preparing the case in proffesional format, wrapping it in a nice package and nothing. This is the most trying thing, it is so hard not to throw in the towel. What we need is a proper search of that property. For now, I have to step back and come up with the next plan to attempt to get someone to stand up and pay attention.

Thank you all for posting, it helps to know that your there.

dannyodie
12-01-2004, 07:35 AM
I think that the more people that can learn of the efforts the sheriffs dept has and has not done might outrage some people enough to put more pressure on the system, typically local le has to call in the fbi, and probably the same for the tbi. I don't know if the governer of tennessee would be of any help but sure wouldn't hurt to work him over. the law has its own little sheild to hide behide so that no one really knows for sure who is and who isn't doing anything. those clowns in the sheriffs dept. are about the worst bunch of people I have ever seen, the leiutenant is a shriner member I believe or a mason none the less they all come from the same mold and would do almost anything to help out a fellow member even to cover up a possible crime. I hope someone from there reads the post on websleuths that we all make, they would really be surprised to know that people really don't hold a lot of credit in the law enforcement community, they are common folks like all the rest of us and they come with all the same problems as the rest of the world, many of them are deceptive and cunning in what the know and do. when It comes to a case of missing folks, child or not they want to set back and make all these comments and not do anything but hope for the missing to walk in their front door. crossplains tennessee is a really small community and there isn't much crime that goes on there everyone knows everyone the bentons have had brushes with le too many times especially their disfunctional son so there le friends try and help them out when ever the need is present.... kathy sorry to hear that for now the fbi is saying what they are saying as far as any help on there part, I feel that the faces of your loved ones needs to continue to get media attention on tv news, I don't know if you ever talked to matt puley with the nashville scene, he is a very clever writer and knows how to pull on the heart strings when he writes, I never got to pin him down long enough to discuss this case, he is always very busy and out of office alot. if you would like I can try again, just let me know, I do think that he would really get a whole lot better picture of the whole case by talking to you since you are the center of it, but please let me know if I can be of any future assistant to you and your family.... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

tennessee
12-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Please know, Kathy, that there are people out here thinking about you and your family. I think I will go fire off a letter to the governor.

dannyodie
12-06-2004, 05:34 PM
tennessee, thank you for keeping kathy and her family in your thoughts, and thank you for wanting to be involved,this case needs all the attention and help that can be given, again, thank you so much, kathy and all the rest of us that is involved appreciate it very much...

Jenn
12-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Wanted to share this with all the "sleuthers" out there. This is a case that is very special to me. I am hoping that we can start a discussion here. I am not sure if a thread for these beautiful girls has been started in the past. It has been almost 9 months since the disappeance of Jenn and Nina. Please, everyone, look at the pictures on the website and read Kathy's story. I am praying for a happy ending for this family.

An excerpt from the website:www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

On Wednesday evening March 24, 2004, Jennifer called me very upset about a situation in the home where she lived with her boyfriend and his parents. We spoke on the phone for about an hour, she told me that she loved me and that she would call tomorrow. I have not heard from her yet. She called her Father and her Aunt on Thursday and voiced to them the concerns she had over her living conditions. On Friday, I could not get her off my mind all day at work, when I arrived home I tried to contact her and learned that she was gone. Her boyfriend told the family that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby, (I-65 N exit 112). He told us that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone. She waited for five or ten minutes and then got into the backseat of a white four door car. He was very vague in the description of the automobile and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went. His statement is that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, withoutAdrianna (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com/AdriannaProfile.html),driving the car she had gotten into the night before for her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it. To my knowledge she has not returned for it. On Saturday, March 27, 2004 when she did not return we reported Jennifer (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com/JennProfile.html) and Adrianna missing. Jennifer has no car, no money, and did not take any clothes or personal items with her. There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

Jennifer (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com/JennProfile.html) has never ran away before and I am very concerned about her. She is very close to her family and has had no contact with anyone. I miss her so much, her laugh, her smile, the conversations we shared. She has five younger sisters who miss her terribly. One of her sisters graduated high school shortly after her disappearance and sadly to say it was not a very happy event for her. Our family is broken without Jenn and Adrianna. (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com/AdriannaProfile.html) Nothing will be the same again until they are safe at home with the family who loves them so.

MistyGirl
12-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Jenn- There is a thread already started for these two girls under the "missing" forum called "Jennifer Wix -22 - and Adrianna - 2 missing since 3/27/04 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6313&highlight=wix) "

It is such a sad story. I hope they are found safe and soon.

Jenn
12-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Thanks for linking! I figured there was but I wasn't sure. My thoughts are always with the families during the holidays. I know that it must be the worst during Christmas.

gatetrekker44
12-30-2004, 12:49 AM
about a body being found in TX-in an area that the boyfriend was known to have worked in-so far I have ot seen any info about a positive ID being made-
kholloway, has anyone from any TX LE agency contacted you? I tried to locate the thread but was unable to find it-but I believe that the story was on a Tyler,TX news web site(possibly KLTV?). Does anyone else remember seeing this?

knale
12-30-2004, 01:18 AM
Thanks for watching out for clues and information. I have not been contacted, but I will attempt to locate something on this.

Again, thank you much.

Please, anyone who finds anything on this, let me know.

knale
12-30-2004, 04:15 AM
I have found more info on the body found in TX. They believe this a man. Here is the link that I found.

Khttp://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13621221&BRD=1994&PAG=461&dept_id=226369&rfi=8

keeping the family of this person in my prayers!

Kelly
01-02-2005, 02:38 AM
You would move Heaven and Earth to find them: A vibrant young mother and her precious daughter whose beaming smiles and sparkling eyes, so full of life, demand your attention. The caption above their photo simply states: MISSING.

They are Jennifer and Adrianna Wix, of Cross Plains, TN, missing since March 24, 2004.

It is not such a simple matter for her family and friends, who are doing everything they can to find her, as their hearts are breaking as they fear for the well-being and safety of Jennifer and Adrianna.

Strangers across the country are helping the family in many ways, and now some of the country’s best natural networkers, truck drivers, are going to help move Heaven and Earth to find the young woman and her daughter by their participation in the 18 Wheel Angels program.

18 Wheel Angels is a national missing person’s locator program spearheaded by nonprofit organization Project Jason. The program enlists the aid of truck drivers and business travelers to place posters of missing persons along their routes as they travel across the country. A different missing person is featured every 2 weeks. Participants are asked to go to the 18 Wheel Angels link on the Project Jason website at www.projectjason.org, and to then download and print as many posters as they can place. Anyone can participate.

Jennifer and Adrianna’s campaign began on January 1st and will run through January 15th.

JB Scott Publishing of Anniston, AL, is also helping by publishing Jennifer and Adrianna’s information and photo in the January issue of their publication “Through the Gears”, which can be picked up free of charge at many truck stops nationwide.

A reprint of the page can be seen here:
http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/index_files/page0027.htm

In addition to the 18 Wheel Angels campaign, Project Jason had added Jennifer and Adrianna to their Adopt a Missing Person program. Their family sent buttons to the organization to have available for people across the country to mail in and request. The compassionate person who adopts the girls will also be mailed an info card, which contains a bio and personal information about Jennifer and Adrianna. Whoever adopts them will wear their button and share their story with others. As awareness is key in missing person’s cases, it is important for their faces to be seen so that they can be found and reunited with their family.

Project Jason was founded by Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing Omaha, NE youth Jason Jolkowski. The all volunteer group’s mission is to create and increase public awareness of missing people through a variety of outreach and educational activities. Project Jason seeks to bring hope and assistance to families of the missing by providing resources and support.

About the Case:

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix were last seen by Jennifer's boyfriend on Friday, March 26, 2004, in Springfield, TN. Since that date, family and friends have not heard from her. Jennifer had no car, no money and did not take any personal belongings, and is also on medication. There have been no solid leads in the case. There is a $15,000 reward for their safe return.

For additional information about the 18 Wheel Angels or the Adopt a Missing Person program, and Project Jason, please see the website at www.projectjason.org, or contact President and Founder, Kelly Jolkowski, at 402-932-0095. You may also email 18WheelAngels@projectjason.org.

Wix Girls Contact Information:

Kathy Holloway
Family Website:
http://missingwixchildren.homestead.com/

dannyodie
01-02-2005, 07:33 AM
kelly, just wanted to hop in here real quick and thank you for all that you are and have done for kathy holloway, you truely are an angle that reachs to those in need. god bless your family, and again thank you for your interest in jennifer and her daughter

knale
01-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Thank you Kelly!

Jennifer and Adrianna were on our local news tonight, thanks to Kelly and 18 Wheel Angels! I cannot say how much this means to me and all my family. It is so hard to get any media coverage and I was so surprised to see it on tonight. WSMV Channel 4 aired the press release for the girls going on the program. There is a reporter there, Darrien Trotter that deserves credit for continuing to "pitch" the girls to his producers. If all the reporters had his determination all the missing could probably get a lot more coverage. Thank you Darrien, Kelly, all the Sleuths here on the board and a special thank you to all the truck drivers out there that will be watching for my girls. Blessings to you all!

Kathy

gatetrekker44
01-06-2005, 11:41 PM
on 1/5-but her photo was labeled as "Jennifer Wix"-but even so, it was great to see that someone cared enough to put out the dough to show the kids photos that were featured-thanks to Canon corp for getting those precious kids faces out there in a national forum! KHolloway, have you had any luck with the FBI or heard anything from local LE?

knale
01-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Are you saying that Adrianna's photo is in USA Today Newspaper? When was this? Do you know how it got there? How wonderful! What does Canon Corp hae to do with all this? Did they do it? Sorry, just excited to hear such news!

No, nothing new. The FBI is just not gonna get involved. I speak to local LE every few days and its always the same nothing.

Adrianna's birthday is coming up on the 14th. I am staying busy right now preparing for a way to remember her on this wonderful day that she brought such joy to mine and so many others lives. I just want so badly for her to be here for that day!

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Hoping and Praying for a miracle.

Kathy

gatetrekker44
01-07-2005, 12:22 AM
in Wednesday's edition(1/5) of USA Today on the back page of the sports section-it's called Canon 4 Kids(so I assume Canon is sponsoring it)AND yes there is a photo of Adrianna(but she is listed as Jennifer) and that she has been missing since 3/25/04. I still have my copy-if you cannot get one I would be more than happy to send to you. There are 40 photos of missing children and their dates of disappearance. I'm so sorry you are not having better luck with LE-I had hoped that the FBI would have been more proactive. Just let me know about the paper.

knale
01-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Yes, I would love to have a copy of the paper!

I have been disappointed that we can not get the help from FBI. But then I have heard from some that it is not always help that you get. I have gotten the opinion from some people that if they get involved, your case is "not on the top of their priority list" and can get shuffled to the bottom and that if you can somehow get local LE to truly "work" the case you are better off, because they have more to "prove" and/or more to "lose" if they cannot solve the case. Especially when you have small town politics at play, which I believe we definetly have in our case! So I guess it is a catch 22.

Can you go to the girls website and send me an email direct to my email? I can tell you where to send the paper. Thank you so much for letting me know and for sending the paper.

Kathy

gatetrekker44
01-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Have done so

knale
01-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Thank you.

I found this site that has a press release for Canon 4 kids. Adrianna is not listed on this list, so I am not sure if this is the same thing. But a wonderful thing that this man is doing for the children!

http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/pressrelease/20040106_canon4kids.html

knale
01-12-2005, 12:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE BUG!

Adrianna will be three years young this Friday, January 14th.

Though our hearts are so sad to have any celebration without her here to share it, we are inviting the public to gather with us in Adrianna's honor to celebrate the joy, beauty and love that she has brought to our lives since her birth. Our family is inviting everyone to come and bring their children, as Adrianna would enjoy that so much. We will theme with her favorite star, "ELMO"!

We will gather at Cross Plains United Methodist Church on Saturday, the 15th at 6:00 p.m. There will be a prayer service and something special for the children afterwards.

Unfortunatlly, we have no more news today than we did when Jennifer and Adrianna vanished on 3/25/04. I miss them so badly and can't wait for them to come home. I so want to enjoy all the things that I planned to do with Adrianna when I first held her in my arms the day she was born.

I love you, Adrianna
Mimi

ariel7
01-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Kathy,

I had not heard your story before. How tragic!:(
You will be in my prayers.
Never,never give up.(After reading your posts one thing I'm sure
of: you won't be giving up.) This brings to mind the parable
of the woman and the unjust judge. Though he feared not God nor regarded Man; yet because that widow troubled him, he decided to avenge her
of her adversaries,"lest by her continual coming she weary me."(Story
in Lk.18)

Sounds to me like there are some people in this case that need wearied!!!
Please let us know any way we can help. Perhaps we can fire some daily
emails off demanding justice on behalf of you and your precious girls.
Something. Anything.

God grant you strength,

Tracy

Jenn
01-12-2005, 05:35 PM
You are an amazing woman Kathy! I have said over and over again, God is watching over you and will bring you the justice that you deserve.

Prayers for Jen and Nina!!!!!!!

ariel7
01-13-2005, 06:11 AM
You are an amazing woman Kathy! I have said over and over again, God is watching over you and will bring you the justice that you deserve.

Prayers for Jen and Nina!!!!!!!

Amen.

Please,please,please do let us know of any points of action we can take to
help. I'd love to help in some way.

Ariel7

lisag
01-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Kathy,

I hope you hear somehting soon. This not knowing has got to be torture. I pray that you are able to bring Jennifer and Adrianna home and that justice is served for them.

gatetrekker44
01-13-2005, 11:51 PM
if you received the paper yet-and if so if the USAToday was considering doing the correction. I've been thinking about your family a lot in the past week or so-has there been any profress on the LE front yet? :banghead:

knale
01-25-2005, 08:32 PM
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a little under the weather and started a new job that has me going nuts!

Yes, I did receive the paper you sent! Thank you so much! I emailed USA Today about doing a correction on the name, but never got a response.

Nothing new in the case. LE tells me that they are working on things that they can not discuss with me. I don't know if that is so or not, but I guess that I have no choice but to trust in them to do what needs to be done. At least at this point. I'm still working on getting some national media coverage, nothing yet though. AMW finally replied, after 8 months, just to turn the story down. I'm going to write them again. I wish that it was possible to get straight through to John Walsh, I believe that I could convince him, parent to parent, that they should air a story on Jenn and Adrianna. Well, all I can do is keep trying.

Peace to you all,
Kathy

Juliana
01-25-2005, 08:47 PM
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a little under the weather and started a new job that has me going nuts!

Yes, I did receive the paper you sent! Thank you so much! I emailed USA Today about doing a correction on the name, but never got a response.

Nothing new in the case. LE tells me that they are working on things that they can not discuss with me. I don't know if that is so or not, but I guess that I have no choice but to trust in them to do what needs to be done. At least at this point. I'm still working on getting some national media coverage, nothing yet though. AMW finally replied, after 8 months, just to turn the story down. I'm going to write them again. I wish that it was possible to get straight through to John Walsh, I believe that I could convince him, parent to parent, that they should air a story on Jenn and Adrianna. Well, all I can do is keep trying.

Peace to you all,
Kathy

Kathy,
I just wanted to let you know how much your story has touched me. As a parent, I can only imagine the frustration and bewilderment that you must feel, among other things. Please know that so many people keep you and your beautiful girls in their thoughts and prayers....

imo

tennessee
01-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Kathy-

Just wanted to let you know that I received an advertising card in the mail today. Jennifer and Adrianna are featured on the missing people section.

I just want you to know that I will never forget your girls and pray that they will be found soon.

TKSands
01-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Kathy-

Just wanted to let you know that I received an advertising card in the mail today. Jennifer and Adrianna are featured on the missing people section.

I just want you to know that I will never forget your girls and pray that they will be found soon.
I also received the card.

knale
02-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Just a loving bump for my girls!

dannyodie
02-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Hello to Everyone:

Well, today is a sad day for me, for all the citizens of Robertson County, TN, and all the people who have missing loved ones and are awaiting news of what has happened to their precious loved one.

There was a search planned for my daughter Jennifer and granddaughter, Adrianna. This was to be a cadaver search by professional search and rescue personnel. The search was to take place tomorrow at the place where my children were last seen almost a year ago. This was a consented search by the owners of the property where they were last seen. We worked long and hard to prepare for the search and to keep it "quiet" at the property owners request. Special care was taken to insure that all the special request of these people were followed. This past Wednesday evening when the time came to get the official, written consent from them, they canceled the search. They were very ugly about it and insist that no one can search their property. There has been somewhat of a search done of only a small part of the property by the Robertson County Sheriff's Dept. in the past, but this search would have been very thorough and would have covered all of the acreage owned by this family and areas adjoining their property. I have said all along that this search should have happened immediately upon their disappearance and did not. I have not placed any kind of accusations on anyone, only the fact that that is the last place they were seen, that is where they lived and the fact that in my last contact with my daughter, the night before they vanished, she told me of a most horrible argument that was taking place there and expressed fear of the situation. For these reasons alone, there should be a proper search done. This is the second organized search that has been carefully planned and canceled at the last minute by these people. I ask, for what reason? What reason would they have for not wanting their property searched for two young girls missing from their care? Why is it that this family seems so unconcerned about what happened to these beautiful and innocent girls? The fact is, they seem angry to even speak of what may have happened to them. All very puzzling to our family, who have lived with this nightmare for way too long.

I am very concerned about the fact that there seems to be little concern from the community at large that this terrible tragedy has happened at their back doors and that it seems that there is nothing that law enforcement can do about it. Could someone else's child be the next victim? Has in fact the perfect crime been committed? Will they ever be found? Will we ever know what happened to them or will they be classified as simply, Missing Persons, forever? My children deserve more than that. They deserve justice! Will the people of the Robertson County community simply sit by and dare not get involved while we await the next victim? Neighbors in the Owens Chapel community have not offered help and some when asked have refused the simplest request from our family.

I personally have asked for help from everyone that I can think to ask, all the people that we trust to look after our children and our rights as citizens. No one has offered their assistance to this date. Imagine how you would feel if your child had vanished and no one would offer to help you. Shouldn't we consider just a little longer when we go into a voting booth to cast our vote for people whom we are intrusting our lives and the lives of our loved ones and neighbors?

I am asking that each and every one of you pass this on to everyone in your address book, no matter where in the country that they live. People have the right to know of the injustice in small town America.

God be with my children, my family, my friends, the officials in charge of bringing justice and the people who refuse to help or that have information about what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna.

Kathy Holloway
Mother and Grandmother of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com (http://www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com/)

cid:X.MA1.1108148461@aol.com

englishleigh
02-11-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm late coming into this, but why can't there be a court order or a search warrant issued in this case?? It truly does seem as though these people are obstructing the search for Jennifer and Adrianna, and I have to ask also....WHY??? What are they afraid of??

Prayers for Kathy and her precious daughter and granddaughter, and for there to soon be some resolution in this case. I can't imagine the nightmare that Kathy is living through.

concernedperson
02-11-2005, 08:14 PM
This is what makes it so hard for witnesses to come forward when they are blocked at every avenue. Something is wrong here. My sister lives in Nashville and if I can get anymore specifics I will ask for her help. She works for lawyers. And she is nosy, like me. And we hate crime and we always feel for victims first.

knale
02-11-2005, 09:35 PM
LE continues to maintain that they do not have the evidence needed for search warrents! Because they do not have a body, a bloody crime scene, an eye witness to a crime, etc..... I do not understand this! This is the where Jennifer and Adrianna lived and the last place they were seen. There is plenty of evidence to say that Jennifer is not running and LE says that it is a criminal investigation so why not???? There is evidence to say that Jennifer did not contact anyone for a ride anywhere, she had no car, no money, left her income tax refund behind, her clothes and medicine for her and the baby. She has not used her public assistance nor her social security number anywhere in the US. They have no evidence that she is out there anywhere, yet they say there is no evidence for a search warrent. I wish that someone who knows the law better than I could explain this to me. Also, if there is anyone reading this who knows anything about the Freedom of Information laws in TN, I would like to know what they are. I investigate my girls disappearence everyday, yet I do not have access to any of the case records from LE and they refuse to tell me what their plans are to move forward with the investigation. LE has maintained that they suspect no foul play and I would like to know where that theory is coming from. Their files contain information that could help me uncover some truth in what happened to my children.

Thanks you all of you for posting and any info you can give.

fran
02-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Kathy:
Have you contacted the Carole Sund Foundation? Perhaps they could help. They may be able to put your daughter and granddaughter's picture on their site, and, maybe they'll offer a reward for information. It's worth a note to ask.

http://carolesundfoundation.com/

I'm so sorry for your situation. I don't know what I would do if this were happening to me. I wish you strength and hope this matter can be resolved some day. I pray you will get an answer. Where is Jennifer and Adrianna?

{{Hugs}} to you.

fran

PS. Regarding the freedom of information, you might want to visit this site.

http://www.legalcenter.com/lc/freedom-of-information-and-privacy-act.html

Hope this helps......fran

knale
02-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Fran:

Thanks for the info, Yes I contacted the CarolSund Foundation months ago. We have a reward for the girls so they were unable to contribute more, I am not sure if they have them featured on their site. I guess that I just assumed they would when I contacted them.

Thanks to all for your concern and your caring messages! I am asking for anyone who is willing to, write to Governor Phil Bredesen in TN and ask him to intervene and bring the TBI into our case and help bring justice and answers. You can contact him on the TN gov web page.

Thanks again to all for your help!

WasBlind
02-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Governor Phil Bredesen contact page (http://www.state.tn.us/governor/contactus/index.htm)

Governor's Office
Tennessee State Capitol
Nashville, TN 37243-0001

Phone: 615.741.2001
Fax: 615.532.9711
Email: phil.bredesen@state.tn.us

With love and HOPE, Lanie

knale
02-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Thank you Lanie!

knale
02-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Everyone please visit Jennifer and Adrianna's website, the updates page, for the latest injustice in their case!!!

All my love, All my heart for Jennifer and Adrianna! I miss you and love you both, so much.

I have to believe that justice will prevail eventually!

tennessee
03-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Thinking of you Jennifer and your little sweetie Adrianna. Is there any new news?

knale
03-02-2005, 10:52 PM
No news on Jennifer and Adrianna. The NOMEC mailer that went out pretty much nation wide has brought in quiet a few possible sightings, but none that have led to anything positive. Mostly either look alikes or tips that cannot be followed up on.

This past Sunday evening, myself and several family members put a sign up near the location they were last seen. Our hopes are that if anyone in that small community knows anything at all that seeing their faces everyday as they come and go will convince them that they need to do the right thing.

Lamar Advertising has donated a 48' billboard to the girls and it will go up in the next couple of weeks. A heartfelt thank you to the good people at Lamar for their generosity.

We are currently doing a petition locally that at some point I will present to our Governor, District Attorney General and Sheriff Gene Bollinger asking them to ask for assistance from TBI.

Our family is planning a public gathering in Springfield, TN on March 26th to remember Jennifer and Adrianna and to make sure that no one forgets that they are missing and loved and that we will not give up our search for answers. We will have a balloon release and carry signs asking for help from the officials and the public. We will have personal ID kits and hopefully other things happening that day. Anyone that is near to us, please come and join us.

Thank you all for your thoughts and concern for Jennifer and Adrianna and for our family. I have heard from a lot of people that have copied me on letters that they have written Governor Bredesen, thank you so much to you all for your support in my search for my precious girls.

PaulaKay
03-03-2005, 01:28 PM
I work for Lamar Advertising and we've done a few missing persons billboards here in Minnesota and I know we've done it before in other states as well. Our company is glad to help.

Jenn
03-03-2005, 01:30 PM
I work for Lamar Advertising and we've done a few missing persons billboards here in Minnesota and I know we've done it before in other states as well. Our company is glad to help.
You a wonderful person!! I am sure that Kathy will be thrilled!!!! :clap:

knale
03-03-2005, 05:35 PM
You a wonderful person!! I am sure that Kathy will be thrilled!!!! :clap:

Yes, I am! What a wonderful company to work for. If all large companies had the attitude that Lamar has, oh what a difference could be made for the missing. They sent me the layout yesterday for the billboard and it is just wonderful. Sad to see my children up on that big board, but a wonderful job in deed.

Thanks so much!

englishleigh
03-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Yes, I am! What a wonderful company to work for. If all large companies had the attitude that Lamar has, oh what a difference could be made for the missing. They sent me the layout yesterday for the billboard and it is just wonderful. Sad to see my children up on that big board, but a wonderful job in deed.

Thanks so much!

{{{{Kathy}}}}}}}

dannyodie
03-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I wonder if they would put one up in front of the boyfriends house? that would be a constant reminder to him of being the last one to have seen these two beautiful people alive. thank you lamar for your help. and I am glad to see that people haven't forgotten these two girls.

knale
03-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Danny,

We put a sign up at the four way stop near their house this past Sunday. Hopefully the presence of the sign will entice whoever in that community that knows something to come forward.

We are having a gathering in honor of Jennifer and Adrianna on March 26th, I hope that we will see you there.

PaulaKay
03-04-2005, 02:02 PM
We put up a billboard up here in MN with 3 missing men (all went missing in different places and different times), but had to take it down when 2 of the 3 were located (unfortunately deceased). The 3rd is still missing. We had also put 3 up for Erika Dahlquist.

I know one of our offices in Kansas City puts them up to help find murder suspects with the pictures on them! They are 5 for 5 in finding and arresting the men!

I wish you success with your billboard Kathy!

knale
03-22-2005, 12:17 AM
One year is way too long for anyone to be separated from someone that they love. But when you do not even know why you are separated it is even worse. Just simply to know would at least give you the chance to begin to heal, to know what direction to take.

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix have been missing for one year. Vanished, without a trace on March 25, 2004. For the past year we have prayed, hoped, cried, searched and we still have no answer to what happened to these precious angels. Now we have to remember. Remember Jennifer and Adrianna and all the love and joy that they have brought to our lives. We have to make sure that no one forgets that they are still missing and that there have been no clues, no answers to what has happened to them.

It is a sad and difficult time. We would like everyone to know that we would find comfort if you could join us as we remember my beautiful daughter and precious granddaughter. We will be at Stewart Williams Furniture store in Springfield, TN on Saturday, March 26th at 11:00 a.m.. There will be a prayer and balloon release at 2:00 p.m. We hope that we cannot only honor Jennifer and Adrianna, but help raise public awareness about missing persons. Please, join us if you can and please pass this on to everyone that you can.

Please continue to Hope and continue to pray for the safe return of Jennifer and Adrianna

Thank you all for showing support for Jennifer and Adrianna and our family through this past year.

Mom and Mimi of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix
missingwixchildren.homestead.com

CaliKid
03-22-2005, 05:18 AM
I just e-mailed AMW and again asked for them to look into Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance.

Peabody
03-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Prayers for Jennifer and Adrianna

03-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Bless your heart. Praying for your family.

Meech
03-24-2005, 01:42 AM
:blowkiss: Jennifer and Adrianna Wix are still in my prayers God Bless

CaliKid
03-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Someone knows where Jennifer and Adrianna are. Prayers for the family.

dannyodie
03-24-2005, 06:43 AM
for any of those that might want to attend the event kathy holloway has organized, the event has been changed to 1pm on friday, the place is the same as she stated earlier. the weather on saturday will be rainy.

tennessee
03-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Kathy,

I wish so that I could be there with you on Friday. If we weren't going to be out of town, I would definitely come lend a hand. I think of you, Jennifer and Adrianna often. Please know that there are many who keep you in their prayers.

CaliKid
03-25-2005, 11:23 PM
I sent the following earlier this week: I would like to suggest you contact the family of Jennifer and Adriana Wix. They vanished a year ago from Tennessee under suspicious circumstances- Jennifer was 22 at the time and her daughter, Adriana, was 2. Nobody has heard from them, and this mother and child deserve to have someone in their corner fighting for them to get justice.

I received this today:
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for your e-mail of March 22nd regarding Jennifer and Adriana Wix. I have given your segment suggestion to our producers for their consideration.

Thank you,

gatetrekker44
03-26-2005, 12:45 AM
I emailed 48HRS at CBS-received a reply asking I send a snail mail letter. I have done so-I communicated this info to KHolloway indicating that MAYBE they would be more receptive if someone outside the family made the request. I haven't heard anything back yet-will post when I (hopefully!) do!

Bring Maura home!

knale
03-26-2005, 02:26 AM
You guys are great! Thank you for trying to get some National coverage for the girls.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone sending request to AMW, 48 hours or any other program. I hope that soon one of them will contact me. If we get to the point that they want to contact me or give a name and number for me to contact, let me know. You guys are great!

Thank you all for keeping the girls in your thoughts today. The balloon release was beautiful and very fitting to remember Jennifer and Adrianna.

Thanks to Danny for being there!

gatetrekker44
04-08-2005, 10:42 PM
I received the following today in response to an email I sent to the Gov of TN about the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna-as follows:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing and sharing your concerns regarding
Jennifer and
Adrianna Wix. Your comments and suggestions were greatly
appreciated and I will be sure to forward your concerns to the
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for review and response.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. I hope to hear
from you again on other matters of importance to you.

Warmest regards,
Phil Bredesen

Did anyone else who sent emails receive this?

knale
04-08-2005, 11:04 PM
This seems to be the form letter that the Governor is sending out as response to all his letters concerning Jennifer and Adrianna. I have received notice from two people just today with the same exact words, it is also the response that my other daughter and myself have gotten. At least it is a response though, we know that they are getting the messages, I was beginning to think that there was going to be no response.

Thank you for continuing to persue the search for Jennifer and Adrianna!

Hugs to all!!

gatetrekker44
04-08-2005, 11:08 PM
even if it's a "form email" is better than no response at all-and at least you know that he is now aware of Jennifer and Adrianna's case. Maybe something good will come of it-like more publicity.

dannyodie
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
to let all of you all know. we are constructing an organization called the tennessee alliance for the missing, we hope that lots of other states follow the same concept if they haven't already. for tennessee, there is really no place to turn to for help other than local police, this group would come to assist those that are facing that heartache across the state of tennessee. included is a director that would assist in organizing a search team for the family in conjunction with the local police efforts. the website is still under construction, and is up and running now. we hope that any websleuther out there that is in tennessee please make note of us and get the word out if you hear of a missing person in tennessee, or even if another state has a possible runnaway that might be thought to be traveling thru our state, we then could be alerted to be on the look out " bolo " for that person. here is the website address: www.tnmissing.org (http://www.tnmissing.org)

Kelly
04-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Upon a quick look on the 'Net, it appears TN has a government-sponsored missing children's website, www.ticic.state.tn.us/Missing_Children/miss_child.htm

There is also a nonprofit site for middle TN: www.compu.net/mtmcf/ I think there are others I have seen in the past.

If I may ask, are you a nonprofit, or a website presence?

You might like to know that every state has strict laws concerning receiving donations. These laws are reflective of nonprofits, not website entities, but I would assume that these laws would govern anyone soliciting money.

I realize you want to do good, but there are many legalities involved the minute you ask for donations. If you need funding, you may want to seek this privately.

In addition, seeking donations in this manner gives one the appearance of being a nonprofit. Persons will deduct these on their income taxes, unaware of who they are giving money to. This can lead to additional problems.

You may want to read this:

http://www.state.tn.us/sos/charity/co-info.htm

Kelly

dannyodie
04-13-2005, 07:04 AM
this is a non-proffit org. and is web based so to speak. thanks for the links that you provided, it is helpful to have that info. jennifer wixs mom " kathy " I believe was chosen as the president of the org. registration with the state is underway or already complete. we could use any help on as to might help print pamplets out and so on. kathy would be glad to hear from you kelly. again thanks for the links to the tennessee clearing house .

Kelly
04-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Kathy should arrange to give me a call or have me call her then. This is much too detailed to discuss via email. I will be glad to help in anyu way that I can.

Kelly

knale
04-14-2005, 09:39 AM
TN Alliance for Families of the Missing is a non profit org. We are brand new and hope to have our website and all our programs to help the families of the missing in place and up and running very soon. Let me clarify that I set on the board of directors, but not as the president of the organization. We are real and are all very excited to be able to do something to help the families. There are around 1400 people missing in the state of TN and I can say from personal experience that there is not much to help these families in this state. Actually, I have had no local support at all. My grandchild, Adrianna Wix, is not even on our state's clearinghouse! There are many issues that need to be addressed with this state concerning missing persons and how the cases are handled, hopefully TN Alliance can help with some of them. The website is not finished yet, as I said, we are just getting up and running, an announcement about the organization was a little premature. There will be a press release soon about TN Alliance for Families of the Missing and our mission statement. If anyone has any questions, needs assistance or would like to help out, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me or go to our website. I believe that the webmaster has the forum up and running now!

Thank you to all who help our families everyday!

shelley
04-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi to all, I am a newly registered member here, and this is my first post. Thank you Kathy for clearing up the issue of TN Alliance.
Kelly, we have a paralegal as one of our officers, and all aspects of charitable org's have been studied and restudied in the past months. This org has been in the works since January, and is ready to get off the ground. Our website is not complete but hopefully will be up and running Monday April 18th. Of course as time goes by there will be links we will realize we want to add or things we decide should be removed, but all in all it will be functional the 18th. We are in the process of registering as a charitable org within the state of TN and will apply for IRS non profit soon. No contributions can be accepted from outside the state for some time. We are aware of the laws pertaining to accepting contributions.
As Kathy has stated there are far too many families in Tn that go without emotional support because our state isn't doing a very good job of keeping an accurate listing on line as to the missing here. Our state clearinghouse does not even begin to scratch the surface of the people currently missing. Nor, have I heard of any offers of help coming from them. Resources for families are not made available to them by local LE, because frankly, local LE are not made aware of what is out there that would help these families. That will be one of our first objectives, to make LE aware as well as the general public, that there are vast resources available to assist these families with fliers, vigil planning, reward funds etc. It is our hope that not one family within the state who has a missing family member will feel alone anymore. As time goes on we will offer more services to these families but we will have to increase what we do as money allows, as with all charitable org's.
I hope there is now an understanding of what we are, what we plan to do, and where we will be when up and running !!!

shelley
04-14-2005, 01:58 PM
I tried to private message you and your box is full !!!

Kelly
04-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Congratulations on getting this off the ground! I would agree that it is needed. Are you going to assist families of missing adults as well? Many times the catch phrase "missing children" is used, so it is not clear if adults will receive services, too.

That's really sad that Adrianna is not even on the state site. I strongly suggest that your group read the text of your state missing persons law to see what benefits it entails. If they are not following the law as written, then I would find out why and light a fire under them. If there is not a clear cut law with benefits, I would pursue that along with the NPO.

Our families of the missing deserve all of the help they can get.

Thanks for putting a link up for Project Jason, too.

Please feel free to write or call me if I can help in any way.

Kathy has my phone number.

Many blessings,
Kelly

kelly.jolkowski@projectjason.org

shelley
04-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes we plan to aid families of all missing persons in Tennessee. There are far too many family members of adults missing that receive nothing. We will categorize them in only two categories, missing children and teens on one page, and missing adults on the next. We don't believe in categorizing the children and teens, by missing and runaway, or leaving out the adults. I don't think we realized as we were getting this org. together that we would come across so many adults missing in one state. Missing adults far outweigh the number of children and teens here. All families need help regardless of what age the missing person is. Thank you for your warm welcome Kelly, and when we are up, running and legal, we will place your Project Jason banner on our pages, along with listing your link if you would like. I have a huge amount of respect for you and your family and what you have done with your lives since Jason's disappearance.
We do plan on discovering what the state missing persons law entails, and do plan on bringing about change. That is one of the first undertakings we have planned.
I will be in touch !! And, thanks again for your warm welcome !
Shelley

Kelly
04-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Wonderful!

I'm glad you share the philosophy that we shouldn't categize the missing as there are so many prejudices that we face anyway.

Even if our federal government never fully steps up to the plate, we can & should make sure that the state in which we live has an adequate system to assist these families.

I invite anyone reading this to check out their own state laws and then take steps to improve it as need be.

With Hope for all of our Missing Loved Ones,
Kelly

browneyes
04-15-2005, 10:58 PM
I just found this thread today. Reading all the posts just made me cry. I hope news on Jennifer & Adrianna comes soon.

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the family. :blowkiss:

knale
05-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Jennifer and Adrianna's case needs a bump on sleuths!

There is no news on their case, everything seems to be cold. It's a terrible feeling when you have talked to everyone you can think of and went on every hunch or rumor that you can. What else is there to do?

Bobbisangel
05-07-2005, 02:52 AM
That is awful that they haven't been found yet. Personally I believe that the boyfriend is involved. It didn't sound to me like she had made arrangements to meet someone. If she was with her boyfriend and they got into a argument and then she said to let her out...that she was meeting someone that doesn't make sense. She wouldn't have known ahead of time that they were going to get into a fight so how could she have arranged for someone to meet her.

I'm wondering if the LE checked their place out? How do they know that he didn't do something to them right there? No foul play. That ticks me off when they don't listen to the family. If the mom said that her daughter wouldn't just leave and never call then they should take that for gospel. They may have found them if they had put a bulletin out right away. Every second counts.

This is just such a sad thing to have happened. There are just to many missing people and it just keeps happening....every day. Prayers for the family
and hope that they find something out real soon.

knale
05-22-2005, 11:08 AM
YA!!!! Finally some National coverage for Jennifer and Adrianna!

I have received word that Nancy Grace will profile Jennifer and Adrianna's case this Wednesday, May 25th on CNN. Please watch if you can.

Thank you to all who continue to support our search for Jennifer and Adrianna

gatetrekker44
05-22-2005, 11:59 PM
to Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance on a national scale! I had never heard back from CBS(and I wrote them twice!) about featuring Jennifer and Adraianna on "48 HRS Mysteries". Maybe since Nancy Grace is going to profile them, it will spark interest from other media outlets! I will definitely be watching-and I hope LE in the community is paying attention cause they are about to be spotlighted on a national stage!

Bring Maura home!

chicoliving
05-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Bumping in case someone watches Nancy Grace....Jennifer and Adrianna are supposed to be profiled on her show tonight on Headline News :)

CaliKid
06-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Any news? Did Nancy's show bring out any new clues?

tennessee
06-04-2005, 11:35 AM
I think of Jennifer and little Adrianna often. Prayers for all who love, miss and want them home safely.

nvfc
06-04-2005, 12:43 PM
I will feature Adrianna and her mother for 'Child of the Day' tomorrow.

If there is any new information that should be included please let me know.

http://nvfc.us/content/view/22/38/

knale
06-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Thanks so much NVFC for featuring Jennifer and Adrianna!

There have been no leads or new information on the girls. The case just seems to be at a stand still. Nothing happening at all. It feels so strange and helpless, I just do not know what to do now. It seems that the girls are not going to get the attention of any National media, no matter how hard we try.

I thank you all for all the posting and the emailing that you do to help us in our search for Jennifer and Adrianna. We will not give up, no matter what. Someone, somewhere knows something, I pray that someday soon we get some answers.

nvfc
06-05-2005, 01:02 AM
@kholloway

I have added Jennifer and Adrianna to the 'child of the day' and they will remain on our site until they are found. The 'child of the day' will help get them exposure as each child that has been paced in this new program gets many extra hits. We just started this program May 31 2005 but as we and the program grow it will only get better. Each child that has been a child of the day is also archived so that they will also benefit down the road as well.

knale
06-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Thank you again, NVFC

I have visited the sight and it is a wonderful thing that you are doing to help my family and other families that are living this ongoing nightmare.

Kan499
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Just wanted to add that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope they are found safely and quickly!

knale
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I have a question, if anyone can help answer. What jurisdiction does the FBI have in Aruba. I have just noticed that the FBI is there looking for Natalie, but when I begged them to get involved in my children's case, they told me that they did not have jurisdiction over my state police, unless there was evidence of a kidnapping and the girls being taken by force over state lines. Does that mean that they are investigating a kidnapping with Natalie? Just wondering, if anybody knows the law about that.

Thanks

gatetrekker44
06-07-2005, 06:15 PM
According to Fox News a suspect will be charged tomorrow with kidnapping, homicide and accessory to a homicide. Since it appeared from the start that at the very least that a kidnapping had occurred, I believe that is why the FBI became involved so quickly. Also because the Aruban authorities ASKED for assistance-this can make all the difference in such a case. As ong as local authorities don't ask, such as in the case of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix or Maura Murray, without clear and compelling evidence of a kidnapping, travel across state lines, etc. the FBI's hands are tied.

Bring Maura home!

knale
06-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks for helping me make sense of this. I have never understood why the FBI would not get involved, I have begged and begged. Now I can't even get our local LE to return a phone call! I am infuriated. The detective in charge of the case has been on "vacation" for 6 weeks, and has left no one "in charge" in his absence. They are doing absoultly nothing to find out what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna. I cannot understand why there is not some kind of police for the police to see to it that they do their job!

TKSands
06-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I was on my too Alabama and went through TN. I am almost positive I drove past the billboard featuring Jennifer and Adrianna with the reward. It was a great billboard and incredibly noticable. I check in on this story all the time hoping for any new news. My thoughts are with the family.

Peabody
06-12-2005, 01:32 AM
I have a question, if anyone can help answer. What jurisdiction does the FBI have in Aruba. I have just noticed that the FBI is there looking for Natalie, but when I begged them to get involved in my children's case, they told me that they did not have jurisdiction over my state police, unless there was evidence of a kidnapping and the girls being taken by force over state lines. Does that mean that they are investigating a kidnapping with Natalie? Just wondering, if anybody knows the law about that.

Thanks
khollway,

I cannot refer you to any specific law.

However, I know for certain that 36 hours after Maura Murray went missing, the FBI told her family that "we will help as soon as we are invited." The Murray family pleaded for NH LE to invite the FBI for assistance. Finally, NH LE released to the press that they had requested FBI assistance.........indeed, they requested the FBI to interview family in friends in her hometown. Contrary, to the statements of Lt. Scarinza of NH SP, The FBI has never had an active role in her missing.

I recently saw an FBI agent on a news show (Bill O'Reilly on Fox News, I believe). The agent was being asked why the FBI was investigating in Aruba investigating the disappearance of Natalee and why were they there so quickly. The agent replied "The FBI is always willing to assist when invited. We will assist any LE, foreign or domestic, when there is a US citizen involved." The agent went on to explain that the FBI has offices in two other neighboring Carribean Islands and that is why they were able to be on the scene so quickly.

Back to what the FBI told the Murray family: if certain criteria are met, the FBI does not have to receive an invitation........it is when the required criteria are not met that the FBI need an invitation.

What I have yet to understand is why any responsible LE would not extend an invitation or as in the Murray case even refuse the assistance of the FBI...........

Of course my failure to understand does not mean that I am not aware of what is going on: Sadly, it is widely known that various LE agencies are jealous of one another's territory ........just this week I heard a news story that 911 would probably have been prevented if the FBI and CIA had cooperated together (the story gave specific facts about the hijackers, but I know I would not get it correct) :banghead:

Bobbisangel
06-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Thanks for helping me make sense of this. I have never understood why the FBI would not get involved, I have begged and begged. Now I can't even get our local LE to return a phone call! I am infuriated. The detective in charge of the case has been on "vacation" for 6 weeks, and has left no one "in charge" in his absence. They are doing absoultly nothing to find out what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna. I cannot understand why there is not some kind of police for the police to see to it that they do their job!

If you can't get any cooperation from the local detectives go to the Chief of Police. If your story hasn't been on America's Most Wanted then tell the chief that you would like him to contact them. I've found that they..AMW.. take LE seriously when they make a request. The LE have the info AMW needs in order to verify that the story is true.

If you don't feel that you are making any headway with the Chief then write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. Talk about what LE is NOT doing to help find your girls. Get the community stirred up....every citizen has a family and but for the grace of God.....if something happened to one of their loved ones they would want LE to never give up.

I wouldn't call LE....I would go there in person at least once a week to see what they are doing. They may get sick of seeing you but you will be a constant reminder of your girls. Just keep going to their office regardless of what they say. I would demand that they contact AMW.

When my daughter..25 yrs old... was murdered and her ex ran I used to stop in and talk to the detectives every week and on the phone besides. Our lead detective and I would put our heads together and try to think of new ways to catch him.
Eight years later the killer was finally caught in Mexico. Our lead detective told me later that I was the reason that they never gave up....because I stayed right on top of the case for those 8 years. I know that the detectives and officers wanted to see the killer caught as much as I did though. I'm sure that there were time that LE wished I would go away. Lol.

I would also ask them why they haven't asked for help from the FBI. I would probably tell them that they can't seem to make any headway in finding the girls and maybe bringing in new LE who aren't familiar with the case will bring some new ideas to the case. Let the detectives know that you know that they have to invite the FBI into the case and you want the FBI to help.

These are just suggestions and our personalitys may be a lot different but it didn't bother me to go nose to nose with anyone when it came to the rights of my daughter...the Pros...and making sure that the detectives were on the case. The FBI was involved in hunting for the killer and our detectives did contact AMW and our case was shown at least 3 times over the 8 years.

My daughter was my baby girl and losing her like I did was almost more than I could stand but I don't know how anyone survives their children being missing and not knowing where they are or what has happened to them. My heart breaks for you and your beautiful daughter and grandbaby. Confront those detectives and let them know that you aren't going to go quietly away. I hope the girls are found soon. God bless you and your family.

knale
06-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Thank you all so much for your help answering my questions about the FBI.

Bobbisangel...............I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I know the pain is so horrible. I am so glad that LE found the person responsible for taking her from you. I will keep you in my thoughts.

I too am relentless with LE on my childrens case. They all know full well that I will not go away. There are a couple of detectives that are very close to retirement and I made the comment to them once that whoever took their place would also have to deal with me until they found what happened to my precious babys. Our LE does not like me too much, there is no doubt about that, they have made that VERY clear. But, as I told them, that doesn't matter, they still will have to deal with me. I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I really believe that they thought that I would, but I also believe that they now know that I will not. My frustrations with them is that they just do not seem to think of this case as high on their priority list. I realize that they have lots of cases and that they deal with this everyday, but this is my only case and I am not accustomed to this at all! I have been to the Chief of Police, the Sheriff, the DA, the TBI, and the FBI. No matter where I go, the story is the same, "we are doing all that we can do". Well they may be now, but the fact is, they did not in the beginning, if they had, we may have the answers that we so need. I was even told by our DA that I was "obsessed"! DUH! We are in a small town and my belief is that our LE is just not trained and experienced enough to handle the case. And yes, they do have the power trip thing going on concerning asking for higher LE to lend them a hand, I know this for sure by comments that they have made when I asked them to do so. I either go there or call their office at least once a week. They always try to put me off with either, "sorry, he's not in his office", or me just getting the voice mail and leaving messages that are rarely ever returned. The detective in charge of the investigation has been out of the office, presumbly on vacation, for six weeks! In his absence all that you can get from the ones that are there is " that is something that he will have to answer". In my opinion, LE has only made this nightmare even more unbareable, if possible. I only can hope that at some point, someone in that office will take a personal interest in solving the case and not just looking the other way and trying to keep the departments good name from being tainted by the fact that proper procedures were not taken immediatly, if that person finally comes along then I may someday have my children back and justice served.

When AMW has been brought up in discussions, they want me to continue to try to get AMW attention to the case, they say that they will gladly accept the help but never have they offered to try to help me get the girls case profiled on the show.

Sorry to go on and on, but I feel better now!

shelley
06-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Bobbisangel and Kathy,
First of all Bobbisangel I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine enduring what you did, and having the strengtht o fight for as long as you did. But, being a mother is the key --you don't know what you're capable of until you are faced with something like you suffered. Again, I am so sorry, but thankful that the man responsible was caught. You were so lucky that LE stuck with you and were as determined as you were to find her killer.
Kathy, you know how my heart breaks for you over all this. I think people who read here would have to live here to get the picture completely as to what you have faced since March 26th last year. Their lack of professionalism, lack of concern, and statements they make to the press yet, telling you something completely different. I am certain there is crappy police work done all over the country on any given day, but to watch this unfold for the last 15 months has been unreal. Things that could have been done from day one were done improperly, or not at all. The rudeness you face when speaking with the LE and DA etc., is inexcusable. After all, they are working for you, not the other way around. No one should have to deal with a missing family member, but most certainly when that occurs, no one should have deal with what you have dealt with. May the powers that be, do the right thing, and get this case solved, and soon.

sharon25
06-17-2005, 06:27 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and especially with Jennifer and Adrianna.

Have you contacted your local media about covering her birthday party???
I can help contact them if you would like.

knale
06-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Thank you for thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna. Jenn's birthday is in August and Adrianna's in January. The local media have been very helpful and have came to each and every event that we have had. I just wish there was a way to get National media for the girls. If either of them is still alive, I do not believe that they are anywhere around here and it would be so nice for people in other parts of the country to see their faces. Thank you again!

knale
06-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna everyday. Praying and keeping hope that they will come home or that whoever holds the answer to what happened to them will gain the courage to come forward with information. Someone knows what happened to my beautiful girls, there is no doubt, they did not just vanish into thin air.

Loving you both always,
Mom (Mimi)

Timex
06-28-2005, 07:53 PM
praying for you and your family...and hoping for answers soon.

nvfc
06-28-2005, 08:08 PM
@kholloway Wishing you the best and hope things are better. Send me an e-mail as to what we discussed on the phone and I have an idea that I came up with since.

Jenn
06-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Thinking about you Kathy and praying for answers. May God grant you many blessings.

duffy
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Bump for KHolloway and her lovely daughter and grandaughter.

knale
07-17-2005, 06:39 PM
A bump for Jennifer and Adrianna. Thinking of them as always.

mysteriew
07-17-2005, 09:12 PM
kholloway,
I am not sure if this will help at all, but I just found it today and thought I would post it for you to read, and see if you can use it to your advantage in anyway.
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

FBI Agents Recognized at National Missing Children's Day Ceremony - May 23, 2002

The Federal Bureau of Investigation exercises jurisdiction and investigative responsibilities pursuant to federal statutes addressing kidnapping under Title 18 of the United States Code, Sections 1201, 1204, and 1073. Individual FBI Field Offices throughout the country serve as the primary points of contact for persons requesting FBI assistance.

The 1982 Missing Children's Act defines a missing child as any individual younger than eighteen years of age whose whereabouts is unknown to their legal custodian. The circumstances surrounding the child's disappearance must indicate that the child may possibly have been removed by another from the control of his or her legal custodian without the custodian's consent, or the circumstances of the case must strongly indicate that the child is likely to have been abused or sexually exploited.

For more information about current kidnapping, missing person, and parental kidnapping cases being investigated by the FBI, visit the Kidnapping, Parental Kidnapping, and Seeking Information pages

The way I understand it, child kidnapping is a federal offense, and therefore is under the jurisdiction of the FBI whether the locals invite them or not.

dannyodie
07-17-2005, 09:48 PM
kholloway,
I am not sure if this will help at all, but I just found it today and thought I would post it for you to read, and see if you can use it to your advantage in anyway.
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

The way I understand it, child kidnapping is a federal offense, and therefore is under the jurisdiction of the FBI whether the locals invite them or not.
thanks for keeping jennifer and her daughter in your thoughts by posting this, the fact that the child is also missing along with jennifer might appear to the fbi as a case other than an abduction since the child disappeared with the mother. the local sheriffs dept. complety ignored this case from the very beginning, as if they did not want to look for the possibility that these two girls could have met with foul play at the hands of either the boyfriend or the boyfriend and his father. I feel strongly that foul play was committed on these two girls, and the sheriffs office claims that they just ran away to protect the benton name. the boyfriend pulled a gun on his last girlfriend the same as he did with jennifer, except this girl had him arrested, he probably won't get much more than a slap on the hand, I am sure he won't do any jail time for this. the police or the tbi haven't done much as far as really searching that property to find any evidence, I would say by now there is no chance of finding any evidence on that property. there has been a concrete slab poured just behind the fathers house, if they are anywhere on that property it is most likely under the concrete.

knale
08-15-2005, 12:52 PM
I felt that I needed to bump Jennifer's thread as tomorrow is her birthday. This will be the second birthday without her and I hope will be the last. I miss both her and Adrianna more and more everyday. This is a very difficult time as I look back and remember all the happy times that Jennifer has brought to my life.

Please continue to think of Jennifer and her precious Adrianna and pray that at some point LE will see that they have to do more to help.

Thank you

fran
08-15-2005, 09:48 PM
I felt that I needed to bump Jennifer's thread as tomorrow is her birthday. This will be the second birthday without her and I hope will be the last. I miss both her and Adrianna more and more everyday. This is a very difficult time as I look back and remember all the happy times that Jennifer has brought to my life.

Please continue to think of Jennifer and her precious Adrianna and pray that at some point LE will see that they have to do more to help.

Thank you

You are in my thoughts and prayers Kathy. I just sent a note to Nancy Grace that tomorrow's Jennifer's birthday, along with a link to her story. Maybe she'll mention her on her show.

JMHO
fran

knale
08-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Thank you, Fran!

We have to continue to try and get Jennifer and Adrianna some sort of National media attention. If they are still out there somewhere, that is the only chance there is to finding them or either of them.

Bobbisangel
08-16-2005, 02:28 AM
Kathy, have you thought of writing a letter to your Attorney General and your governor? I would start writing letters to everyone in your state that has any power. I can't even begin to imagine how helpless you are feeling.
Maybe the FBI can be brought in through a request from the Attorney General or the Gov. Anything is worth a try.

The Prosecutor that we had wasn't worth anything either. I couldn't believe some of the things he tried to pull and then lied when I confronted him. The Pros is an elected official. He was up for election right after the killer of my daughter was sentenced. During my oldest daughter's victim impact statement she turned and faced the Pros and told him that her family was going to see that he was not re-elected!!! The courtroom was full of attorneys, etc because this murder was a rare thing in my little community. Many wanted to see the killer sentenced. Those people were almost cheering when my daughter said that to the Pros. I teamed up with another mother whose son was in the Navy here and was murdered by 3 guys who wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone!!! The Pros didn't do right in that case either. We teamed up with other people that wanted the Pros out and thank God we got him out. I used my daughter's case so that people would understand why we needed a new Pros...I would never use it to my advantage otherwise. We have a wonderful Pros now who has integrity and really cares about the victims left behind and those still living.

I'll bet that you want to take those detectives by the throat and squeeze.
I guess I was really fortunate to have, Mark, our lead detective.
The killer's mother called Mark "The Bear." I've also heard of cases where a connection was made with someone on the newspaper...a newspaper person who took a special interest in their case and things happened because the person wrote what was actually(not)happening in the police department. Got things stirred up. I just don't understand what is wrong with LE there. There is a baby missing much less your daughter for pity sake. Have you ever thought of contacting Mark Klaas and telling him your story and asking if he has any suggestions? He seems like such a kind caring man and he might give you some ideas. He might have some pull with John Walsh. I believe they are friends. Can't hurt anything to try.

I wish there was something that I could do to help find your girls. It really isn't fair that you have to try and cope with your girls missing and with that blasted LE too. They have no right to treat you like they do. That is just total B.S. Ignorant people. If there is anything that I can do here in Washington state please let me know. I write great letters and I'm not shy.
Take care Kathy. You girls are in my thoughts and prayers. Barbara

KT Can
08-16-2005, 03:20 AM
Kathy -

I may not post very often, but please know that you, Jennifer and Adrianna are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry that another birthday is passing with no word. I will send an email to Nancy Grace as well.

Regards,
Karen

Kelly
08-16-2005, 04:22 AM
In honor of Jennifer's birthday, Adrianna and Jennifer's story is featured today on the Project Jason-Voice for the Missing blog.

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Be sure to help out the families of the missing by telling others about the blog. This is just another way we can reach out and let the faces of the missing be seen. We welcome appropriate website links. Other ideas are posting the blog link on other forums you frequent, and sending it out to your friends and family via email.

Thank you for helping us to help others.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog

emma l
08-16-2005, 04:30 AM
:HappyBday Happy Birthday Jennifer :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

dannyodie
08-16-2005, 07:23 AM
:HappyBday Happy Birthday Jennifer :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday
BUMP FOR JENNIFER, I TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, KATHY SOME OF THE ABOVE POST CONCERNING CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A GOOD ATTEMPT TO GET MORE MOVEMENT FOR YOU CASE, AS FAR AS THE GOVERNOR, I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS ANY HELP, HE CERTAINLY WON'T GET ANY VOTES FROM ME AGAIN. HE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL SOME MONTHS BACK. THE RCSD IS PROTECTING THE BENTONS AND THEY KNOW IT.

lisag
08-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Happy birthday Jennifer...

Jennifer and Adrianna are in my thoughts and I hope they are brought back hoem soon.

Gabby
08-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Happy Birthday Jennifer

Hope you and Adrianna are home soon to celebrate birthdays with your loved ones.

Jenn
08-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Happy birthday Jennifer. Thinking about you...

Alice253
08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Happy Birthday Jennifer! :HappyBday
You and Adrianna are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I have a daughter and a granddaughter that are close to you two girls in age, and I can't even fathom what I would do if they were missing. Love and Prayers to you both and to your wonderful caring Mom.

knale
09-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and warm Birthday wishes for Jennifer.

Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing now for over 17 months and I can hardly believe that we still know nothing about what happened to them. I just can't believe that people can vanish into thin air without a trace. It's sometimes even more unbelievable that it does not seem to matter what we DO know about a persons disappearance that here in America the laws are set in place to protect the possible villian(s) and not the victims.

Please continue to think of Jennifer and Adrianna, continue to hope that the LE in charge will INVESTIGATE and that the ones who KNOW what happened to these precious girls will find it in their hearts to tell what they know.

www.missmygirls.blogspot.com

knale
09-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Just a little bump for Jennifer and Adrianna! All their family still miss them more everyday and hold our hope that we will see them again. I love you Jenn and Nina!

tybee204
09-13-2005, 10:34 AM
KHolloway

Please let me know if you recieved my email.

thanks
tybee

babydust2004
09-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Lighting a candle for Jennifer and Adrianna.my prayers for this family go up every day.I have sent an email to AMW requesting they feature this story.If anyone else would like to go to their site and request they feature the story I am sure it would help.the more people that email them hopefully will convince them to get this story out.

knale
09-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Tybee

Just sent you a private message. I did not get your email.

Thanks for everyone's support and thanks to everyone who has written to AMW! I am sure hoping that they decide to help.

tybee204
09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Kathy please view the Spotlight Forum

tybee

knale
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Wonderful! Thank you, Tybee for the spotlight on Jenn and Nina!

knale
09-14-2005, 12:37 AM
I also wanted to share the blog spot that I have started about Jennifer and Adrianna and my thoughts and feelings about the effect this has had on my life and emotions. I also try to post more pictures of the girls on there too.
Stop by for a visit and feel free to share your comments too.

Gabby
09-14-2005, 08:34 AM
I also wanted to share the blog spot that I have started about Jennifer and Adrianna and my thoughts and feelings about the effect this has had on my life and emotions. I also try to post more pictures of the girls on there too.
Stop by for a visit and feel free to share your comments too.

Prayers to you KH...I hope your girls are home with you soon,.

knale
10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Great News! Jennifer and Adrianna will receive their first National media attention! Montel Williams will profile their case next Friday, Oct 21st.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this possible with all the emails sent in Jennifer and Adrianna's behalf.

Please keep Jennifer and Adrianna in your prayers and that someone will see the show and recognize them or provide information about what has happened to them.

Thank you to the Montel Williams Show :woohoo:

gatetrekker44
10-13-2005, 11:28 PM
When I received your email re: Jennifer and Adrianna being featured on Montel on Oct. 21st. Even though I will be at work, my hubby will be taping it for me. You are never far from my thoughts, KHolloway, and I feel like all the snail mail and emailings have at least borne some good fruit!

My fervent hope is that by airing your story of your missing daughter & granddaughter, you will get some good, solid info to help aid in locating them.
Prayers and good wishes, and your story of perseverence, I hope, will give others hope that by being persistent, they may accomplish the seemingly impossible!

Bring Maura home!

knale
10-20-2005, 01:35 PM
A bump for Jennifer and Adrianna and a reminder to try and watch The Montel Show tomorrow! Please pray that a viewer will hold the information needed to locate Jenn and Nina. Thank you to all for your kindness and support.

Kelly
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I saw the segment today. Kathy did a great job. I know how hard it was, but she did it for the girls. I hope it brings results!

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org
Voice for the Missing

gatetrekker44
10-22-2005, 09:41 AM
you, KHolloway, describe all you have gone thru these many months. I cried when you were describing the wondering if they are cold or hungry. I pray that this will provide the break you need to get some answers about your loved ones.

I personally will keep trying to garner more publicity for you-I still think a full segment on "48 HRS Mysteries would allow for more detail. So anyone out there who wants to, please contact CBS and ask them(respectfully) to consider such a segment. Please also go to Montels website and thank him for his assistance.

Bring Jennifer,Adrianna, and Maura home!

knale
10-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words of support and your continued efforts to help Jennifer and Adrianna.

As I sat here watching 48 Hours Mystery tonight, I was thinking how good it would be to have them tell Jennifer and Adrianna's story. I see two problems with that though, number one being the detectives working the case not being cooperative and number two, the family who last saw Jennifer and Adrianna not cooperating in order for them to put the show together. I can still hope. I am praying so hard that someone contacts the Montel Show. Our local FOX network also done a report on the girls last night. I am very thankful to both Montel and the local FOX for their help.

gatetrekker44
10-22-2005, 11:28 PM
that in itself speaks volumes about Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearances. And by LE not wanting to "go public" even though they supposedly have no more idea what happened than any of us here-MAYBE that will prompt the FBI to finally get involved-especially since a young child is involved.

I'm not giving up-and I know you won't either. So we continue to contact any and all media outlets. Any publicity at this point can only potentially help.
And, do you suppose you could get Larry King to do a segment? That just occurred to me because of his show being not as constrained, say, as the major media outlets. He picks who appears and pretty much let's the guests tell their stories their way. And that would mean you could bring up the stonewalling by local LE, your suspicions about the boyfriend and his families involvement, etc. What do you think? :twocents:

Bring Jennifer,Adrianna, and Maura home!

aussiegran
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
I think the Larry king show is a great idea.is there an email address we can bombard to help get his attention.

Yeah,me
11-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Adrianna Wix ~ Missing Persons Car Magnets now available
I've been working with Kathy to get missing persons posters printed onto car magnets to get more exposure of Jennifer & Adrianna's case. The company we are working with has offered to print the magnets up for $9 each plus the cost of shipping, which is considerably less than what most companies charge.

The contact person at the company is Erik, he is the person who quoted $9.
The office phone # is 516-883-2795.
The company website is http://www.postersigns.com/

Here is what the magnets look like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/crazy68/Missing2-1forforum.jpg

Gabby
11-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Bumping for Adrianna and Jennifer and their families.

Bring these two home ....

knale
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Thank you Gabbie for bumping Jennifer and Adrianna! My heart is so warmed when I see that someone has thought of them and bumped them on the thread.

Also a big thank you to Yeahme!!!! Your kindness is overwhelming. I have wanted the signs for months and have not been able to get it done for one reason or another and now it will finally happen!

fourboys
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Family of missing duo keeps search alive

Posted: November 07, 2005

Middle Tennessee is home to some prominent missing persons cases. Tabitha Tuders, Teresa Peden, and Jennifer Wix are just a few of those who have disappeared. For the families, sadness often turns to anger and frustration when their case grows cold. But one family is determined to keep their investigation fresh in the minds of everyone.

Jennifer Wix and her little girl, Adrianna, haven't been seen in nearly 20 months now. The family is frustrated, and say investigators aren't working hard enough. And they wonder why police have never searched the farm of Jennifer Wix's boyfriend, where Jennifer and her daughter were last seen alive.

"Nobody knows what we're going through, until you walk in our shoes," said Jennifer's grandmother Peggy Calvert.

Calvert has been down a road in Springfield a hundred times; single-handedly going door-to-door, pounding the pavement for leads on her missing loved ones. 21-year-old Jennifer disappeared in March, 2004. Three-year-old Adrianna also vanished without a trace.

"I think that my daughter and granddaughter are in heaven with their Father," said Jennifer's mother Kathy Holloway.

"I truly believe that the girls are dead, and that we haven't had a thorough investigation to find out the real truth," said Calvert.

They can't undo the past. But the family is determined to change the future.

"We do need some new laws," said Holloway.

Holloway said that police should be allowed to execute search warrants more quickly in an investigation. Waiting for a blood trail, she said, is too late.

"I would like to see that the last place a person went missing from is a crime scene and is treated as such," said Holloway, "And that immediately that place is searched and the police have access to it thereafter."

The Wixes' case seems to have turned cold, though police refute that. That's why the family is refreshing their campaign.

"As time goes by, the fliers weather and get taken down for whatever reason," said Calvert. "We want the public to know that they are still missing and we still don't know what happened to them."

There is no shortage of willingness to help, and Jennifer Wix has become a household name. The family plans to keep it that way until something develops.

"We are not going to back up," said Jennifer's aunt Lisa Robertson. "We're not going to back down. And we're not going away until somebody finds out what happened to them and finds them and brings them back to us, dead or alive."

News 2 spoke with Lt. Don Bennett of the Robertson County Sheriff's Department on Sunday afternoon. He insists the Jennifer Wix case is still active, and investigators are following up leads every week. The families of Tabitha Tuders and Teresa Peden - another high profile, Robertson County case - were invited to speak to News 2 on Sunday, but were unavailable.

http://www.wkrn.com/Global/story.asp?S=4083788&nav=1ugO

babydust2004
11-14-2005, 10:22 PM
I came across a link today that I think any of you with unsolved cases of loved ones hopefully can benefit from.Jennifer and Adrianna are in my thoughts and prayers everyday as are all the other unsolved cases.this link is to what seems to be a new show being produced on NBC.
http://www.solvemycase.com/case/?q=home

knale
11-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna

Happy Thanksgiving, my sweet girls, wherever you are. I miss you alot and there will not be a true Thanksgiving again, until you two are safe with your family again.

gatetrekker44
11-25-2005, 12:39 AM
KHolloway, as I sat down with my family today-knowing that such a big part of your family is still missing. As we gave thanks, I added a prayer that you would get answers soon...

Hope the spot on "Montel" brought you some fresh leads-and if nothing else, let LE know that this case is far from forgotten. I think I'll just email the govenor of TN again-in the hope that if he saw or heard about the "Montel" piece, he'll realize that Jennifer and Adrianna have become "missing" on a national scale-and maybe, he can prod the local version of the state FBI into action.

God bless you, Kathy, and please let me know if there is anything you need help with.

Bring Jennifer, Adrianna, and Maura home!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!!!

knale
12-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Bump for my girls!

Love you and miss you more everyday.

mom3dd
12-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Thinking of you and your girls. Prayers that you will have answers soon.

bykerladi
12-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Just a bump for these two beautiful girls! KH, has anything new cropped up since the Montel show?

knale
12-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks for bumping. No, there has been nothing new since the show. Acutally the show did not generate even one tip.

petra
01-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna today.

knale
01-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Thank you!!!

petra
01-10-2006, 01:10 PM
and big hugs for you and your family. i seemly can't put into words how much my heart feels for you.

knale
01-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Asking everyone for special thoughts and prayers today for Adrianna. Today is her 4th birthday. Four years ago, she brought such laughter and joy into my life, I pray that one day, I will have her and her Mommy back in my life again so that we can celebrate all our days together.

Thank you all for your support of Jennifer and Adrianna

Bobbisangel
01-15-2006, 04:19 AM
Asking everyone for special thoughts and prayers today for Adrianna. Today is her 4th birthday. Four years ago, she brought such laughter and joy into my life, I pray that one day, I will have her and her Mommy back in my life again so that we can celebrate all our days together.

Thank you all for your support of Jennifer and Adrianna

My heart just breaks for you Kathy. It just has to be so hard as the birthdays roll by and not knowing where your girls are. I hope that you get your girls back too so you can celebrate together.

knale
01-23-2006, 09:01 PM
I received word from AMW today that Jennifer and Adrianna will be on the show this Saturday night, January 28th!!!!!!!!!! They are already on the website. This is coverage that is so needed for their case. Please keep the girls in your thoughts and prayers that the airing of the show will bring them home again.

petra
01-23-2006, 09:41 PM
I received word from AMW today that Jennifer and Adrianna will be on the show this Saturday night, January 28th!!!!!!!!!! They are already on the website. This is coverage that is so needed for their case. Please keep the girls in your thoughts and prayers that the airing of the show will bring them home again.
Hi Kathy-

Just coming to post that I saw your beloved girls on the AMW site along with their story. It is very well done and I am hoping and praying that something comes from it. Glad they will be airing the show!!!

I can tell you their beautiful smiles and sparkling eyes will never be forgotten by me......my thoughts and big hugs your way.

cheers
petra

knale
01-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Thank you, Petra

You are very kind. Thank you for never forgetting my girls. I hope that soon, everyone will know their faces and that noone can forget them and carry those beautiful smiles in their memory everyday. Your words and your kind thoughts mean so much to me.

gatetrekker44
01-24-2006, 12:26 AM
to keep Jennifer and Adrianna's case in the public eye is finally producing positive results. I was seriously wondering if all the emails and snail mail to the various media outlets was even being read by anyone!

I will be tuned in on the 28th and hope that this is just the beginning of some much-needed exposure on this case, and that it will lead to some SERIOUS pressure on local LE to get off their duffs and FINALLY do the digging into the dark corners that will be needed to crack this case-and community standing be damned! :clap: :woohoo:

CaliKid
01-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Praise God, they were on AMW tonight. When their names and pictures came on the screen I shouted "Jennifer and Adriana!" My kids thought I was crazy. Perserverence!

Now, let's hope this generates some information.

petra
01-29-2006, 09:03 PM
I don't get that show where I live, but I am so glad they have gotten some national attention.

I can see their beautiful faces in my minds eye.

Thoughts for their family.

tennessee
02-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Bumping for Jennifer and Adrianna. Know that your loved ones are missing you on this Valentine's Day.

knale
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing for two years.

Please join their family, friends and community as we remember Jennifer and Adrianna with Love, Hope and Prayer.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 at 4:00 P.M. at Owens Chapel Methodist Church, this is very near the last place that Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. We will gather for prayer and release balloons at the location of their disappearance.

Thank you to all who come and show their continued support in the search for Jennifer and Adrianna.

gatetrekker44
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Kathy, I know how much you were hoping for a break in the case- did anything useful come out-without getting specific? I am trying to gauge whether or not to continue my push at CBS and FOX for a FULL story about Jennifer and Adrianna-or to try multiple outlets for short broadcasts/let me know your opinion...thinking of you and your girls!

knale
03-21-2006, 12:14 AM
No, nothing came from the AMW. I really do wish that their case could get some much needed nation wide attention. Thank you for all your efforts!

fran
03-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing for two years.

Please join their family, friends and community as we remember Jennifer and Adrianna with Love, Hope and Prayer.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 at 4:00 P.M. at Owens Chapel Methodist Church, this is very near the last place that Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. We will gather for prayer and release balloons at the location of their disappearance.

Thank you to all who come and show their continued support in the search for Jennifer and Adrianna.

I feel just awful that so much time has gone by and Jennifer and Adrianna are still missing and no one is coming forward with any information. This is just not right!

If I can be so bold, perhaps you could see if someone could video tape some of the gathering Saturday, along with filming release of the ballons. Try to get someone to add audio, or not (but write a statement), and send copies to every local tv station and the national shows too (NG, Greta, Rita, Abrahams), along with still pictures of mother and daughter. Perhaps one or more of them will air the footage for just 15-30 seconds, long enough to maybe get someone in the know, to feel some bit of conscience and come forward.

FWIW, and {{hugs}} Kathy,
fran

knale
04-03-2006, 06:41 PM
http://www.missingkids.com/photographs/NCMC985513e1.jpg

NCMC released an age progression of Adrianna today. Please take a look and circulate.

PinkyPoo
04-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh my! Thats a wonderful picture. She sure is a pretty little thing :)

lisag
04-04-2006, 08:41 AM
My heart breaks everytime I think of Adrianna and Jennifer... I can't believe there is still no news....
I pray that your family recieves some much needed answers soon.

gatetrekker44
05-23-2006, 12:24 AM
so here's a "bump" for Jennifer and Adrianna-hoping the family is hanging in there and will let us know if there is anything they need.

knale
05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Thank you for thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna. There is nothing new to report in their case. I do know that the National Center done a few updates to Adrianna's age progression. Also, the CUE Center is featuring the girls as one of their cases on their annual Road to Remember tour!

knale
05-31-2006, 11:31 PM
TN's Missing Remembered (www.newschannel5.com/content/news/19595.asp?q=missing+children)

aussiegran
06-01-2006, 12:14 AM
TN's Missing Remembered (http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/19595.asp?q=missing+children):( I am thinking of you today its hard to believe its been 2 years .
God Bless You and your family .I am praying you get answers soon.

kyresearcher
06-01-2006, 01:18 AM
I have just finished reading this post and my heart goes out to you and your family, I don't know how you have endured this pain for so long. I am a mother and grandmother also and can't imagine the pain of loosing your family this way. You are missing 2 beautiful girls and seems no one is coming forward with any info. I really think that the boyfriend and his parents are hiding something. Why don't they want their property searched if they aren't involved? If I had 2 people living on my property to go missing I sure would welcome anyone to come onto my property and search if it would clear my name. I would be calling every LE officer and FBI to check it. They all probably know what happened and where they are. Probably are the only ones who know what happened and have not told anyone else so that is the reason there are no leads from the national coverage. Don't give up your search, the answer I believe lies with these 3 people. May God give you patience and strength to endure this trial in your lives, and give you answers soon. He may send someone your way who will work this case until it is solved. God works in mysterious ways.
JMHOO

knale
06-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Thank you for your words of encouragment. I believe myself that the boyfriend and his family know EXACTLY what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna. In March, after two years, they finally submitted to have their property searched, of course after all this time, there was nothing found to provide LE with answers. In this time, several things have happened on the property, they have built a new house, themselves, with no outside help, two of the vehicles that the boyfriend owned at the time the girls vanished have been wrecked and are gone, who knows where and the "party barn" that was the hangout has been completly torn down. I strongly feel that if LE had taken their disappearance seriously and listened to the concerns of friends and family in the beginning that they would have found the evidence they need, if not my girls even. I think the important things for LE to remember is that Jennifer had no car or phone of her own and their evidence does not show that she made any outside contact via telephone or computer with anyone else, therefore that leaves you to draw one conclusion, "something happened to them right there, that family knows what happened to them." Now all we need is LE that can investigate and "outsmart" these people. We need someone who will come down on them like a ton of bricks!!!!

gatetrekker44
06-02-2006, 11:53 PM
I have sent you a PM-check your box and let me know what you think.

knale
07-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Bumping my thoughts of love for Jennifer and Adrianna

knale
08-12-2006, 03:21 PM
:banghead:

Missing Jenn and Nina

Bobbisangel
08-15-2006, 03:49 AM
:banghead:

Missing Jenn and Nina

Kathy, do you know any big burly guys with kind of a rough tough backgrounds that might like to get ahold of the suspect and make him talk? They could take a pair of pliers with them and threaten to pinch his jewels off if he doesn't start talking. He probably isn't near as tough as he thinks he is. I wish that it was possible to handle things in this way and not get into trouble! Sometimes all these wimps need is someone tougher then they think they are to just beat the living daylights out of them and threaten their lives to get them to talk. Guys that beatup on women are usually to chicken to take on a man. Some tough guys could catch him when he was walking somewhere and throw a bag over his head and he wouldn't even know who they were! I have an evil mind don't I. It's probably a good thing that I never had one of my kids go missing and have a good idea who was involved because I would probably resort to something like this.

I hope you find your girls. This has to be a really difficult way for you to live. It's not right and if that guy knows something or he was involved then LE should be on his butt all of the time.

knale
08-16-2006, 08:24 PM
:HappyBday Happy Birthday, Jennifer. Thinking of you today and everyday, praying for the day that I see you again. You are loved and missed a great deal.

reb
09-14-2006, 01:23 AM
any updates on this case?
to the family-- so sorry for your pain.

knale
09-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Sadly there is nothing new to report. LE refuses to call the case cold, yet if there is anything at all being done to find out what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna, they aren't telling me about it. Whenever I speak to LE these days, it seems that they are just talking and not really saying anything........if that makes sense at all. It's like they just want to be able to say that they spent that time talking to you, but they don't really have anything important to say.

Thank you for thinking of the girls and bumping their thread.

Jenn
10-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Bump for Jenn and Nina...thinking of you.

Lurker
11-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Anything new on this at all? It's ubelievable that LE hasn't done more to search the bf's property!

knale
11-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Nothing at all!

It is unbelievable how LE has reacted with the entire case!

Thank you for thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna.

lymom3
11-17-2006, 10:40 PM
I so hoped there was some news when I saw this thread in here....

Jenn
01-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Bump...

Here's hoping that the new year will bring some peace for Kathy...and bring Jenn and Nina home where they belong.

knale
01-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Thank you for the bump for Jennifer and Adrianna.

petra
01-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Always thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna.

Their two beautiful, smiling faces are etched in my heart.

Sending thoughts of peace and love to the family and friends.

Sable
03-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Anything new? Tomorrow I'm going to e-mail Nancy Grace and express an interest in seeing them profiled on her show again. Maybe Nancy Grance will do so, since the 3 year aniversary of their disappearance is coming up.

kholloway- My thoughts are with you, Jennifer, Adrianna, and the rest of your family. I hope you will be reunited with your beautiful daughter and grandbaby soon.

knale
03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Thank you, Sable

It would be great if Nancy Grace would air Jennifer and Adrianna's case. Coming upon 3 years, it just sometimes seems that everyone has forgotten them, and that's one thing that I just don't think that I can bare. I really appreciate all of you here and your support of Jennifer and Adrianna and myself.

Take care All

MsRusty
03-21-2007, 01:04 PM
There was a story in this morning's Tennessean about Jennifer and her daughter...

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070321/NEWS03/703210436

knale
03-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Wix family asks ‘Please don’t forget them’
Saturday marks third anniversary of disappearance

By Cindy Kelly
Robertson County Times

This weekend marks three years since family and friends have seen Jennifer and Adrianna Wix, the mother and daughter who simply disappeared on March 24, 2004.
Her mother, Kathy Holloway, and her grandmother, Peggy Calvert, ask that the community remember the missing pair.

“One of the largest fears I have as a mom is that people will forget them,” said Holloway.

Wix was last seen by her boyfriend Joey Benton who told authorities he dropped her and her daughter at an Exxon station around 9:30 p.m. that night. He added that Wix and her daughter left with someone in a white car.

Holloway said that her last contact with Wix was when she called her upset over an argument with Benton. Wix had been living with the Benton family since the previous fall.

At the time of their disappearance Wix was 22 years old and Adrianna was 2. A billboard on Interstate 65 has kept their faces in many minds for the last year.

But so far, the family has no answers. And neither do officials.

“We still get an occasional tip but nothing solid we can use,” said Lt. Don Bennett of the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office who has worked the case since the beginning.

“It has been a missing persons case. We are now looking at it as a missing person and presumed dead case. With all these sighting and nothing concrete, we have to presume they are dead.”

In the three years since the girls disappeared, Bennett and other officers have spent many hours investigating the case.

“I’m still sitting here looking at it,” Bennett said of the vast amount of information and paperwork collected during the investigation. “We worked nearly 1,000 different leads counting from when we started until now.

“We hoped they are alive and show back up some day alive and well.”

“We work on the Wix case every day,” Sheriff Gene Bollinger said.

Wix’s family believes someone knows something that will help the Sheriff’s Office find out what happened.

“We know there is someone out there that has the answer and to not be afraid of coming forward,” said Calvert. “It is time for us to have closure. It can be confidential.

“Please search your conscious and come forward to help us find what happened.”
Holloway has a special request for property owners.

“I ask individual landowners, if they would just take a look at their land and search,” said Holloway, who believes her daughter met with foul play. “I can’t walk the whole county. If I could get everyone who owns land to walk it and help us.”

To mark the third anniversary of the girls’ disappearance, the family is gathering at the Owens Chapel United Methodist Church on Saturday, March 24, at 3 p.m. where they will walk to the nearby cemetery and release balloons.

“We’d like to ask everyone to join us,” said Calvert. “We’d like to ask people to pray for justice.

“We ask for the community’s support and prayers as we seek justice for Jennifer and Adrianna.”

Both Holloway and Calvert said they wait each and every day hoping this will be the one when they finally hear something.

“This has destroyed our family,” said Calvert. “(Our life) is kind of on hold.
“We never know what we’ll hear tomorrow.”

“Please, please, don’t forget them,” Holloway added.

If anyone has information concerning the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix, contact the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office at 615-384-7971.

Juliana
07-07-2007, 01:05 PM
K,
I just wanted you to know your girls are on my mind today and I am praying for you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

Juliana

mom3dd
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I have been thinking and praying about them also. God please let these loved ones be found soon in our time.

knale
07-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers................no news:(

knale
07-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Thinking of Jenn and Nina................they have been missing 3 years and 4 months today......please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Jenn
02-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Bumping for Jenn and Nina. They will never be forgotten.

petra
02-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Always thinking of these two beautiful girls.

May the family get much needed answers and justice soon.

knale
06-07-2008, 02:40 AM
I had trouble finding Jennifer and Adrianna's thread and just wanted to give them a bump.

Still no word at all...........still miss them as much today as I did the day they vanished.

Please continue to think of the girls................

SewingDeb
06-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Thank you for bumping this thread.

gaia227
06-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Oh Kathy. I came across Jennifer and Adrianna's story about a year ago through the Doe Network (I think) and kept up with it ever since. It is so unbelievable frustrating, I cannot even imagine how you feel. The fact that they lived at the residence should be enough for a search warrant. The boyfriends parents are cruel, selfish people and if I were in your situation I would be afraid of what I might want to do to these people. It seems so obvious the boyfriend perpetrated their disappearence and the parents are participating in the cover up to protect him. Surely the LE can see this. Have they brought the parents in for questioning? Under pressure I wonder if one of them might crack especially if you could use the spouses to play off of eachother.

I wish you strength, patience and grace to continue this fight. You have a lot of support and a lot of people out here who care about Jennifer and Adrianna.

knale
06-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Thank you so much for your support........it means the world to know that people are still thinking of and remembering Jennifer and Adrianna.

I think that LE pretty much know what happened, just not the details because of the lack of physical evidence (since they didn't look for it). About a year after the girls vanished LE began to think that they probably didn't run away but by then it was virtually impossible to find any physical evidence so now they have a much tougher job to try and ever prove it, basically the tip from heaven will have to fall into their laps!

If anyone is interested........the Benton family have started posting on topix.net about the case on a thread that was started there about three years ago, you just have to enter in Cross Plains, TN and you will see the thread...........just a warning..............the things that have been said on there are not pretty and very inflammatory!

knale
08-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Bumping Jennifer and Adrianna.......................
Four years and five months, still no answers.........

I love you Jenn and Nina, and miss you as much today as ever, please come home soon!

Opie
08-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Praying for your family. There WILL be a reckoning, if not sooner, then definitely later.

LinetteH
08-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Always sending prayers your way!!!!!!

Pandora
08-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Jennifer and Adrianna were on the back of the "coupon packs" in my Sunday paper yesterday. Hopefully, with more people clipping coupons in this economy, someone will realize he/she knows something and come forward.
Prayers.

gaia227
08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I saw Adrianna's information on TV over the weekend. I was watching Investigative Discovery Channel and it popped up in affliation with For The Lost. There was no mention of Jennifer though.

knale
08-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers....................many thanks to the NCMEC for the newly generated distribution of the girls pictures! Please continue to think good thoughts and send your prayers for Jennifer and Adrianna's return home soon!

Bobbisangel
08-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Kathy,

I so wish that you would get a miracle and LE would find your girls. You have waited so long and that just has to be hell. Did LE ever go over that boyfriend's home with a fine tooth comb? They could still do that no matter how much time has gone by. If they took luminol in they might find something.
They have to know that the boyfriend was lying. Your girls haven't been forgotten. I just wish there was something we could do to light a fire under those LE officers.

knale
02-06-2009, 01:06 AM
I haven't been on in a while but with the 5th anniversary of Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance just around the corner I wanted to come on and bump their thread. There still has been no news about the girls, no new tips or leads and it's just getting harder everyday to keep them in everyones minds so that they won't be forgotten until I can find a way to bring them home again, somehow......someway.......

STEADFAST
02-06-2009, 01:26 AM
I haven't been on in a while but with the 5th anniversary of Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance just around the corner I wanted to come on and bump their thread. There still has been no news about the girls, no new tips or leads and it's just getting harder everyday to keep them in everyones minds so that they won't be forgotten until I can find a way to bring them home again, somehow......someway.......
I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you! I so hope something breaks in this case soon.
Maybe someday the boyfriend will tell someone -- that's happened in other cases. Or maybe someone who knows something will follow their conscience. Please don't lose hope.

knale
02-06-2009, 01:46 AM
Thank you......I do try not to lose hope but sometimes it does seem hopeless......I'll keep trying though, that's all I can do......just keep pushing on until something happens. I don't know about the "boyfriend" ever telling anything though, he just seems to be evil to me and has never shown one bit of concern for the girls or any interest in finding them. Maybe his drug use will get the better of him one day though and he will talk to someone who will give the information to the investigators so they can begin to investigate.

knale
02-06-2009, 01:50 AM
I thought that I would post this link so that anyone who is interested can check it out........on this link is the only time that the "boyfriend's" family has spoken publicly in anyway, and it has gotten pretty nasty! I think that it shows what these people are about and what kind of people that I am dealing with in the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna.

http://www.topix.net/city/cross-plains-tn

Tranaice
02-06-2009, 01:16 PM
kholloway, I keep hoping everytime I see this thread bumped that there would be some news. I am so sorry for the suffering you and your family are going through. I pray that someone somewhere will finally let you know what happened to your sweet girls. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

STEADFAST
02-06-2009, 01:42 PM
I thought that I would post this link so that anyone who is interested can check it out........on this link is the only time that the "boyfriend's" family has spoken publicly in anyway, and it has gotten pretty nasty! I think that it shows what these people are about and what kind of people that I am dealing with in the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna.

http://www.topix.net/city/cross-plains-tn

Ugh. Those people are horrible. The bf's mom's post that gave her version of what happened just before and a while after the girls disappeared is so unbelievable and slanderous that it should be against the law to provide such an obvious fiction to LE. And to post a poll of what people think happened that didn't include foul play as an option and try to act as if that proves no one believes Jennifer didn't run away. Oh and to claim that her house had been "x-rayed" and found to contain no evidence??
What a nightmare.

knale
02-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes, there have been many, many horrible things posted on that forum......the way they have attacked Jennifer just makes me so angry! Believe it or not, I have suggested to LE that they read the forum, as they may find something posted to be useful, and they keep telling me that they haven't had time. One thing that is very telling to me on there is the way "they" immediately attack anyone who post with nice supportive things to say, I keep asking why would innocent people object to and discourage anyone from caring about the girls enough to support looking for them.........it all just makes me cringe.

STEADFAST
02-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Yes, there have been many, many horrible things posted on that forum......the way they have attacked Jennifer just makes me so angry! Believe it or not, I have suggested to LE that they read the forum, as they may find something posted to be useful, and they keep telling me that they haven't had time. One thing that is very telling to me on there is the way "they" immediately attack anyone who post with nice supportive things to say, I keep asking why would innocent people object to and discourage anyone from caring about the girls enough to support looking for them.........it all just makes me cringe.

One thing I've noticed that I've seen many times before from perps' families is that they try to paint the victim's worried family as wanting to think something bad may have happened, and then say that they prefer not to believe unpleasant things because they are such better people. It's just maddening.:furious:

knale
02-07-2009, 12:13 AM
kholloway, I keep hoping everytime I see this thread bumped that there would be some news. I am so sorry for the suffering you and your family are going through. I pray that someone somewhere will finally let you know what happened to your sweet girls. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you very much......

knale
02-07-2009, 11:18 AM
One thing I've noticed that I've seen many times before from perps' families is that they try to paint the victim's worried family as wanting to think something bad may have happened, and then say that they prefer not to believe unpleasant things because they are such better people. It's just maddening.:furious:

Yes, that is exactly what they have been doing on that forum. It is so frustrating to deal with!

mommame
02-09-2009, 08:42 AM
I just spent the entire week end reading the topix board....OMG! I also just posted a list of questions.....knowing what kind of answers I would receive however it might be worth watching.:liar: to see what they say...All I can say Kathy, is my heart goes out to you and YOU my firiend, are a much bigger person then I could ever be..I could not hold back, like you are! That's class! I also sent you an email via Jen's website.if I can help...let me know!